To call Dubai, first dial the exit code of the country you are calling from. You can find this code by looking online if you don’t already know it. After you dial the exit code, dial 971, which is the country code for the United Arab Emirates, where Dubai is located.
How do you call people from Dubai?
- To call Dubai from abroad you need to dial the international country code for United Arab Emirates which is +971 and then you dial the area code followed by the local number. Local numbers are composed of seven digits.
How do you call Dubai from us?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 971, the UAE country code. Then dial the 1-digit area code (see sample calling code list below), followed by the 7-digit phone number.
How do you call Dubai from UK?
To call United Arab Emirates from United Kingdom, dial: 00 – 971 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 971 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for United Kingdom, and is needed for making any international call from United Kingdom.
- 971 – ISD Code or Country Code of United Arab Emirates.
How do I call a mobile number in Dubai?
To call a mobile telephone number in Dubai from abroad, dial the international access code, then 971, then the operator prefix (50, 55, 56) – e.g. from the UK 00-971-50-xxx-xxxx.
What does +44 mean in a phone number?
+44 is the international dialing code for the United Kingdom. Using +44 at the start of a British number allows you to call this number from outside of the UK.
How can I call Dubai for free?
How to make free international calls in Dubai
- Download Pinngle Messenger app for Android or iOS.
- Register and verify your number.
- Enjoy high quality voice and video calls with your contacts.
What phone number is +44?
Country phone codes +44 is the country calling code assigned to the United Kingdom by the International Telecommunication Union.
Can you call Dubai on Whatsapp?
So it might not be much of a concern to use Whatsapp. Both Skype and Whatsapp are not permitted in Dubai. This is the rule that was bought out in the year 2018. Dubai all the other apps that empower people to get in contact with each other through video or voice calls are considered unauthorized.
Where is 02 area code in UAE?
The dialling codes for the emirates/cities are: 02 for the emirate of Abu Dhabi. 03 for Al Ain city in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. 04 for the emirate of Dubai.
How do I call a mobile number in Dubai from India?
To call United Arab Emirates from India, dial: 00 – 971 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 971 – 9 Digit Mobile Number.
How to Call the UAE from the U.S.
Everything you need to know about contacting the United Arab Emirates, as well as the fundamental laws of international dialing, will be covered.
Ok, so to call UAE from the U.S., just follow these instructions:
- To begin, call 011, which is the United States exit code
- Then call 971 to reach the United Arab Emirates country code. Afterwards, enter the 1-digit area code (see the example calling code list below), followed by the 7-digit phone number. The following is an example of a phone call from the United States to the United Arab Emirates: 011 + 971 + X + XXX XXXX
- 011 + 971 + X + XXX XXXX
- 011 + 971 + X
- 011 +
Learnhow to call the United Arab Emirates from the U.S.
A list of some important city dialing codes may be seen below.
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES CALLING CODES|
|Ras Al Khaimah||7|
Even so, simply calling a number is not always sufficient. We understand that this seems absurd, but there are a number of laws that are not well recognized when it comes to international calling. Some of those may be causing you difficulty. Take a look at this:
Are your international calls totally blocked?
The cell phone you purchased may have arrived with its own factory default settings, which, unless manually changed or overridden by your cell phone service provider, will most likely prevent you from making international calls until that setting is manually changed or the service provider overrides that status for you. Fortunately, this is a straightforward repair. Change the setting or request that your service provider do so for you.
Need area codes?
As a result, you may omit the area code when dialing many international calling destinations because they have a dedicated or designated beginner digit for all calls made to that country.
Truncate the trunk
Is the phone number you’re calling a “0” or a “1” at the beginning? The term for this is “trunk code,” and it is only to be used for calls inside a specific number of nations within the United States. You may have mastered the intricacies of how to call the United Arab Emirates from the United States, but you still require a method of making those calls, preferably one that does not require you to donate blood in order to pay off your telephone bill. Welcome to that way of thinking. Vonage.
Call to United Arab Emirates or have them call you!
When you sign up for our Vonage World ® plan, you’ll be able to make calls to the United Arab Emirates from both landlines and cell phones at Vonage’s extremely affordable per-minute prices. Everything is made possible by the Vonage BoxTM, a cutting-edge VoIP device that allows you to carry your phone calls over your high-speed internet connection. The box itself, as well as activation, are completely free. Residents of the United States are likewise exempt from paying for delivery! So get on the phone and contact that old sweetheart in Fujairah, or you can set up a Vonage account for them.
area code, specifically YOUR area code!
It becomes even better because Vonage is responsible for its own operations.
That’s a lot of zeros, but they’re all positive zeros.
Clue me in on a great international calling app, please!
Yes, without a doubt. If you haven’t already, you should check out Vonage Mobile®, an iPhone® and AndroidTM calling software that allows you to make free international calls and has made significant waves in a short amount of time. Because it’s completely free to download and use (you just have to make sure you’re contacting another app user), go ahead and click on the link to learn more and start making free calls right now! * You must open a second Vonage account and are solely responsible for any charges and activity on each account, as well as shipping costs for the adapter and compliance with the regulations of the nation where the Vonage adapter will be used if it is located outside of the United States of America.
Vonage customer service is only available in English and Spanish. The Vonage 911 service is not available outside of the United States.
How To Call Dubai From The United States
Exit Code– This is the code that must be dialed in order to exit a nation. This code is also referred to as an IDD (International Direct Dialing) code or an ISD (International Subscriber Dialing) code.Country Code– Each country or area has been issued a unique country code number. When dialing into a nation, you will need to know this code. There are a total of 249 codes in use around the world.View all Nation CodesArea Codes–Area codes are used to indicate a specific region of a country. This might be a single city or a larger geographical area.
How To Dial a Dubai Local Number from the United States
Contact xxx-xxxxxx-xxxx by calling 011 – 971 – Area Code. As an illustration, dial 011-971-2-555-5555.
How To Dial a Dubai Toll Free Number from United States
How To Dial a Dubai Mobile Number from United States
Dial 011 – 971 – Area Code – xxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information About the Dubai
The length of telephone numbers is set at seven digits, with area codes ranging from one to three digits in length. Previously, subscriber numbers were 5 or 6 digits in length, with the area code and subscriber number adding up to a total of 7 digits in length. The International Standard Dialing Code (or Country Code) for Dubai (UAE) is 971. Area codes– Area codes for major city landlines begin with 02 through 09, while mobile numbers begin with 050, 052, 054, 055, 056 and 058. International Standard Dialing Code (or Country Code) for Dubai (UAE) is 971.
Dubai Emergency Numbers
999 – Call for assistance from the police (emergency) 901 – Police Department (non-emergency) 998 – Emergency Medical Services 997 – There is a fire. 996 – United States Coast Guard How To Call Dubai From The United States»How To Call Dubai From The United States
How to Get a UAE Phone Number
The police may be reached by dialing 9-1-1. (emergency) Officers of the law (901) (non-emergency) The ambulance number is 998. the number 997 is for fire Coast Guard Station 996 Getting In Touch With Dubai From The United States »How To Call Dubai From The United States
How to call other countries from the U.S.
F A Q | Frequently Asked Questions Make a call to Dubai with the USD. Dial the exit code 011, then the UAE country code 971, followed by the local 8-digit number X-XXX-XXXX, and finally the exit code 011. Call the number 011-971-2-555-5555. Dialing a Dubai Toll Free Number from the United States: What to Do? Dial the exit code 011, then the country code 971 for the United Arab Emirates, followed by the local 7-digit number XXX-XXXX.
Call the number 011-971-800-555-5555. Dial the exit code 011, then the country code 971 for the United Arab Emirates, followed by the local 9-digit number XX-XXX-XXXX. Call the number 011-971-50-555-5555.
Calls to and from Dubai operate in a similar manner as calls to and from any other nation. All that is required is that you keep in mind the necessary prefixes before the local number as well as any potential time discrepancies. To make a phone call to Dubai from another country, you must first enter the international country code for the United Arab Emirates, which is + 971; then you must dial the area code followed by the local number to reach Dubai. Local telephone numbers are made up of seven digits.
- The area code for Dubai is 04, and it is located in the Middle East.
- Ajman is the sixth city on the list.
- 07 – Ras al-Khaimah 06 – Umm al-Quwain 07 – Al Ain Fujairah is the ninth city on the list.
- For example, if you want to contact Dubai from abroad, you would dial +971 + 4 + the local number.
- When dialing a number in another country from Dubai, start with 00, followed by the country code, city code, then the local number.
- Consult the Yellow Pages if you need to discover a local phone number.
Mobile phone prefixes
Mobile phones in the United Arab Emirates have their own prefixes. These are the numbers 050, 055, and 056 at the moment. When dialing a mobile number from another country, the zero at the beginning of the prefix should be skipped. If you are calling a mobile number from within the UAE, you should keep the 0 in the phone number. ByI’ve Just Arrived
- A brief overview of the Dubai Telecommunications market
- The telephone: How to set up a fixed phone connection. Mobile phones: service providers and tariff schemes
- Saving money on international calls: How to save money on international calls from Dubai What is the best way to gain internet access in Dubai?
Does this article help?
Do you have any thoughts, updates, or questions on this subject? Please share them with us. Inquire with them here:
country code, area codes, phone books
011 – 971 is the telephone number. *Can also be used to TEXT numbers in the United Arab Emirates. * Cell phone numbers 011971 and +971 are frequently used interchangeably.
The time inthe United Arab Emirates is now10:05:42am
- 011 is the international access code, which should be dialed first when calling from the United States or Canada. The country code for the United Arab Emirates is 971. The phone number (remove the first 0) is:
- Fixed phones have 8 digits, with the area code added
- Mobile phones have 9 digits.
- An example of a call from the United States to a landline in Dubai: 011 971 4?
How to dial to UAE cellular:
- The following is the dialing syntax for calls to a cell phone: 011 9715?
|Abu Dhabi||2||Fujairah||9||Ras Al Khaimah||7|
|Dubai||4||Madinat Zayed||2||Umm-Al Quwain||6|
The protocol for making international calls to Dubai, as well as the dialing codes, are detailed here. It is necessary to use the following protocol when contacting Dubai from a country other than the United Arab Emirates. The international calling codes and dialing format to use while phoning into Dubai are as follows: IDD plus 971 plus 4 plus the recipient’s number IDD is an abbreviation for International Direct Dial code. consists of the country code from which you are phoning and the area code 971 The country code for the United Arab Emirates is 4 while the area code for Dubai is In order to contact Dubai from the United States, the number format is as follows: 011 + 971 + 4 + TELwhere is a telephone number.
It is 971 that is the International Subscriber Dialling Code (ISD Code) for the United Arab Emirates. The ISD code is sometimes referred to as the national calling code.
Calling Dubai From Abroad
For further information on how to dial a number in Dubai and to make international phone calls to Dubai, refer to the sample below.
To Make International Calls to Dubai Dial
Number of digits in the exit code + 971 + 4 + Telephone Number The exit code or access code of a country is the code that must be entered in order to make international calls from that particular country. Before you call Dubai, you must first determine the nation from which you are calling and the access code for that country.
When to call Dubai from – Time Difference
Knowing the time difference between the nation from which you are calling and the country from which the recipient is calling can help you avoid making calls at inconvenient times.
How to Call United Arab Emirates Phone Numbers?
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) issued the country calling code +971 to the United Arab Emirates, which may be seen below. Every telephone number in the nation is assigned by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of the United Arab Emirates Government, which is also the country’s government. For example, if you want to contact the United Arab Emirates, the phone number should begin with:
Rates may be viewed here.
A prefix is merely a group of digits that appear before the country and area codes of a telephone number in the United States. The telephone numbers in the United Arab Emirates are made up of 11 numbers that are divided into groups of three. If you want to contact the United Arab Emirates from a mobile phone, you need dial the country code + the area code + the seven-digit number. In the United Arab Emirates, the most prevalent area codes are Abu Dhabi (02), Dubai (04), and Al Ain (01). (03).
|Location||Country Code||Landline Area Code||Landline Number|
|Abu Dhabi||+971||(2)||123 4567|
|Al Ain||+971||(3)||123 4567|
So if you’re making a call toAbu Dhabi,dial +971 2 123 4567.
The United Arab Emirates has extensive network coverage, which is widely available across the country. 4G LTE service is widely accessible throughout the country, however the quality varies greatly depending on the cell provider. As a global service provider with over 50 locations, you can rely on us to keep your business running even while you’re away from home. We understand how tough it may be to be away from home and family for an extended period of time. We can only desire to be able to communicate with them at all hours of the day and night.
More information may be found here.
Top Mobile SIM network in the United Arab Emirates
In the United Arab Emirates, there are several mobile SIM networks to choose from:
Top apps used to communicate
Here are the most popular communication applications in the United Arab Emirates, as ranked by number of downloads: WhatsAppTelegram
Emergency phone numbers
Listed below are the four most crucial emergency numbers to keep in mind while traveling to the United Arab Emirates: 998 in order to obtain ambulance service 999 is the number to dial in an emergency situation.
Best Time to Call the United Arab Emirates
When it comes to timekeeping, the United Arab Emirates uses Gulf Standard Time with a time offset of UTC+04. You may make calls to the United Arab Emirates from any location in Australia if you are in one of the following time zones:
Time to Call
|United Arab Emirates||2:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:00||Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)||Queensland|
|12:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+08:00||Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)||Western Australia|
|1:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+09:30||Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)||South Australia, Northern Territory and town of Broken Hill in Western New South Wales|
|3:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+11:00||Norfolk Island Standard Time (NFT)||Norfolk Island|
|11:00am – 11:00pm||UTC+07:00||Christmas Island Standard Time (CXT)||Christmas Island|
|10:00am – 9:30pm||UTC+06:30||Cocos (Keeling) Islands Standard Time (CCT)||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
Daylight Savings Time (first Sunday in October – first Sunday in April)
|United Arab Emirates||3:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+11:00||Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)||New South Wales (except Broken Hill), Victoria, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory|
|2:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:00||Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)||Queensland|
|12:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+08:00||Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)||Western Australia|
|2:30pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:30||Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT)||South Australia, Northern Territory and town of Broken Hill in Western New South Wales|
|1:30pm – 12:00am||UTC+09:30||Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)||Northern Territory|
|4:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+12:00||Norfolk Island Daylight Time (NDT)||Norfolk Island|
|11:00am – 11:00pm||UTC+07:00||Christmas Island Standard Time (CXT)||Christmas Island|
|10:00am – 10:30pm||UTC+06:30||Cocos (Keeling) Islands Standard Time (CCT)||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
Unlimited International Calls to up to 60 Countries
With a range of limitless options available, staying in touch with relatives throughout the world is simple with Lebara Mobile.
Purchase an Extra Small Plan for just $14.90, or upgrade your data to an Extra Extra Large Plan for only $69.90 to maximize your savings. Join Lebara to take advantage of affordable unlimited calling plans. Rates for International Phone Calls
WhatsApp Call in Dubai: Everything you need to know
The Most Effective Web Development Company in the United Arab Emirates Anyone who has attempted to make WhatsApp video or audio calls in Dubai knows that it is completely prohibited, just as it is with so many other VoIP services in the country. However, if you use a powerful enough VPN, you will be able to access the famous voice and video app in the United Arab Emirates and engage in private conversations. A comprehensive guide to making a WhatsApp call from Dubai is provided in the following article.
In addition to being a notable SEO agency in Dubai, a Mobile App Design Company in Dubai, and a Web Design Company in Dubai, The Watchtower takes pleasure in teaching its readers on practical strategies to better their everyday operations.
The WhatsApp Ban
WhatsApp is no exception, despite the fact that it has handy built-in phone and video calling features. In Dubai and the other Emirates, including Abu Dhabi, most VoIP services, including WhatsApp, are forbidden, and WhatsApp is no exception. One method of getting around this limitation is to utilize a virtual private network (VPN), which avoids these measures by assigning you a foreign IP address. You may also use it to encrypt your data, making it almost impregnable to government monitoring, hackers, or any other third-party eavesdropping.
We’ll go through what makes a decent VPN, recommend a few of the best, and show you how to use them to unblock WhatsApp calling in Dubai and the rest of the UAE in this article.
When utilizing VoIP apps in the UAE, you should analyze your VPN alternatives based on the following criteria:
- A larger server network means that you will be able to receive an IP address from more countries since there are more servers in the network. Using this method, it is simple to unblock WhatsApp in the United Arab Emirates, and you may even download the software in any language you like
- Techniques for encrypting data — The United Arab Emirates may be strict in terms of censorship and overbearing when it comes to looking at your data. Use a VPN provider with strong encryption to protect your data and keep the fact that you’re using WhatsApp hidden from others. Since they combine best-in-class security with speed and compatibility, OpenVPN UDP and TCP are the ideal formats to look for while searching for a VPN. A policy on log-keeping is in place, and the UAE may seek to obtain information about you from your VPN provider by contacting them directly or putting political and financial pressure on them. A rigorous logging policy can assist to avoid this by ensuring that your VPN provider does not keep track of what you are doing online when connected to the service. Keep an eye out for the words “zero-logging” and “no-logging,” in particular. Limits on speed and bandwidth – Voice and video conversations can take a large amount of speed and bandwidth, hence limits on speed and bandwidth are necessary. An unsatisfactory option is to choose a VPN service that restricts the amount of data you can download and transmit
- Instead, look for firms that do not limit your uptime, cap your speeds, or burden your connection with excessive encryption overhead
Best VPNs for Getting Around the UAE’s VoIP Ban
- NordVPN is a virtual private network (VPN) provider that is well-known for its strong privacy and anti-censorship features. It uses military-grade 256-bit AES encryption to protect your data from all third parties, including governments and Internet service providers (ISPs) – making it perfect for dealing with dictatorial authorities in the United Arab Emirates. A comprehensive no-logging policy is enforced by the firm, and it applies to all types of traffic, including IP addresses, bandwidth, and other criteria
- Surfshark. Never be fooled by Surfshark’s inexperience
- They’ve gone to the top of the list of VPNs for overcoming government limitations and unblocking calling applications such as WhatsApp in little over two years. They were able to do this by completely upgrading the classic VPN offering and infusing it with a slew of useful cybersecurity features. Never be fooled by Surfshark’s inexperience
- They’ve gone to the top of the list of VPNs for overcoming government limitations and unblocking calling applications such as WhatsApp in little over two years. Their success has been achieved by a thorough update of the standard VPN product, as well as the addition of some delectable cybersecurity extras. ExpressVPN is another fantastic alternative for most Gulf countries, including the United Arab Emirates. With 256-bit AES encryption algorithms, the service is very secure and would take supercomputers millions of years to understand. One of these is the SSTP protocol, which may be used to circumvent hard-core limitations and provide you with WhatsApp access no matter where you happen to be in the world. ExpressVPN also offers a rigorous no-logging policy that prohibits the company from logging information such as browser history, IP addresses, traffic, and other data. When making WhatsApp calls in Dubai, this is a wonderful alternative if you want to keep your call data and identity safe.
We hope you enjoyed reading it and gained some new knowledge, as this is our major goal in writing it. As the top and award-winning SEO Agency Dubai, Mobile App Design company in Dubai, and Web Design company in Dubai, we will always provide you with amazing site content. Ebimo Dogubo published a post on June 12, 2021. 544 Views 0 0 0
Share This Post:
Call Miami from UAE / Dubai
To make an international call from Dubai or anywhere else in the United Arab Emirates to Miami, Florida, simply follow the dialing methods outlined below. The fact that United States phone numbers are highly standardized makes dialing US phone numbers simple – and the same international dialing procedure applies whether you are calling Miami from Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al-Qaiwain, Ras al-Khaimah, or any other location in the United Arab Emirates. No matter how you are calling Miami from a UAE landline or mobile phone – the dialing method is the same whether you are dialing from a Dubai landline or a Miami mobile phone (although you should double check with your carrier to confirm that your plan allows international calls and that no special charges apply).
Please keep in mind that while calling to mobile phones in the United States, additional costs may apply for some calling cards, prepaid plans, and other service plans.
Please consult your provider for details. For further information, please contact your service provider. For further details, please see:
Phone Number Formats to Call Miami from UAE / Dubai
In the United States, phone number forms are extremely standardized, with little variance from one region of the nation to the next. In addition, landline and mobile phone numbers are formatted in the exact same manner. It is not feasible to identify whether a phone number in the United States is a mobile or a landline number just by looking at it – and it makes no difference for calling reasons either. All phone numbers in the United States are ten digits in length and contain a three-digit area code and a seven-digit local subscriber number.
- Each area code has its own set of subscriber numbers, known as local subscriber numbers.
- Phone numbers in the United States may be written with a leading’1 ‘.
- It is necessary to double-check the Miami phone number you have in order to get the proper number if it does not have the entire ten-digit phone number as provided.
- Return to the top of the page
Dialing Steps to Call Miami from UAE / Dubai
Follow this dialing process to make a phone call to a Miami landline or mobile phone number from Dubai / United Arab Emirates.
1.Dial UAE int’l access code / IDD:00
Consider the fact that some mobile providers may not need you to dial an IDD and/or may allow you to use replacement characters (such as the plus symbol) in place of an IDD.
2. Dial US country code:+ 1
If the first number in your Miami destination phone number begins with a’1′- for example, 1 305 454 8180 – this acts as the country code. Don’t make the mistake of pressing’1’twice.
3. Dial a 10-digit Miami phone number
When dialing a Miami landline phone or a Miami mobile phone, start with a 10-digit number such as the following: a. Dial the three-digit area code for Miami: aaab. Dial the following seven-digit local subscriber number: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no The following are some common Miami area codes: 305, 786, 754, and 954.
Return to the top of the page
Lookup a Miami phone number
- Call Miami with a calling card
- Call Miami with VoIP
- Call Miami from a particular nation
- Purchase a Miami calling card
- Purchase a Miami VoIP plan
- Call Miami from a specific country
Return to the top of the page
We’re sorry, but there isn’t any relevant content. Return to the top of the page
Telephone Calls to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates
It looks like we don’t have anything relevant to share. Returning to the beginning
Calls to the United Arab Emirates and Dubai
Emirates is 971 and Dubai is 04. The country code for United Arab Emirates is 971 and emirate code for Dubai is 04. The codes for the other emirates are as follows: Abu Dhabi is the second city on the list. The following cities are in the UAE: 03 – Al Ain06 – Sharjah, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain Ras Al Khaimah is the seventh destination on the list. Fujairah is the ninth city on the list. Phone numbers starting with the prefix 050 (Etisalat), 052 (du), 054 (Etisalat), 055 (du), 056 (Etisalat), and 058 (du) are all valid (du).
To contact a fixed line phone number in Dubai from another country, dial the international access code for your country followed by 971 4 xxx xxxxxx – for example, 00-971-4-xxx-xxxx from the United Kingdom.
To contact a mobile telephone number in Dubai from outside, dial the international access code, followed by 971, followed by the operator prefix (50, 55, or 56) — for example, 00-971-50-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from the United Kingdom. At Dubai International Airport, there is a telephone.
Calls from the United Arab Emirates and Dubai
To make an international call from Dubai, dial 00 followed by the country code, the city code, then the phone number (e.g. for the UK 00-44-xxxx-xxxxxx). You may find a comprehensive list of country codes and dialing instructions for calling from Dubai and the United Arab Emirates here. We also provide thorough information for a large number of nations (Bahrain,Bangladesh,China,Egypt,France,Germany,Hong Kong,India,Iran,Kuwait,Malaysia,Nigeria,Oman,Pakistan,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Singapore,Sri Lanka,Turkey, and more).
Visitors to Dubai who use mobile phones should have no trouble travelling about the city. Visitors who just want to make a few phone calls or use the internet may find it more cost effective to acquire a local SIM card and a call/sms/internet package from a local phone provider rather than renting a phone. Etisalat and du are the two most important phone carriers in Dubai. Virgin Mobile UAE and Swyp are two more mobile service providers in the country. Due to its ownership by du’s parent firm, Virgin Mobile UAE makes use of the du infrastructure.
Visitors to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates can take advantage of phone and data packages offered by Etisalat and du.
Etisalat Visitor Line
The Etisalat Visitor Line is a service provided by Etisalat for tourists and visitors. There are a number of different SIM plus call/sms/data bundles available. Discounts on Careemtaxi rides are among the benefits. The Etisalat Visitor Line may be purchased at any of the company’s retail locations. Locations such as Dubai International Airport (all terminals) and commercial malls are among the possibilities (Dubai Mall,City Centre Deira,City Centre Mirdif,Mall of the Emirates,Ibn Battuta Malletc.).
The Etisalat shop is located in The Dubai Mall.
Du Tourist Plan
Tourists to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates can now purchase a mobile phone SIM card and a data/call package from Du. In addition to du stores, thedu Tourist Plan bundle may be bought. Locations such as Dubai International Airport (all terminals) and commercial malls are among the possibilities (Al Ghurair Centre, City Centre Deira,Dragon Mart,Dubai Festival City, Dubai Mall, Ibn Battuta Mall,City Centre Shindagha,Dubai Marina Malletc.). A visa as well as a current passport are necessary.
It is possible that visitors visiting Dubai will find the following phone numbers useful:
- Visitor information for Dubai may be obtained by calling the following phone numbers:
How To Call Dubai From India
Traverse Telecom is the source of this information. Posted on Thursday, December 19th, 2019 Aside from the fact that Dubai is well renowned for its tourist attractions as well as its vibrant nightlife, the standard of living in Dubai is greater than that of other established cities across the world. An estimated 50,000 people from India annually relocate to the wonderful country of Dubai in the hopes of finding work or traveling to witness Dubai’s rich culture and architecture. In accordance with information given by the United Nations, nearly 18 million Indians are currently residing in the United Arab Emirates, with the number rising on a daily basis.
- The vast majority of Indians who live in Dubai are there on a tourist or work visa, and they have family members who live in India.
- You will be informed by your network operator that the phone number you are dialing is wrong or out of reach if you attempt to contact the Dubai phone number and it does not connect.
- To make a call to the UAE or Dubai from India, you must follow a certain method in order for your call to be connected; otherwise, your call will not be connected and you will be unable to make a call to Dubai from India.
- Today, I’ll teach you step-by-step how to make a phone call to Dubai from India.
- For example, whether it is a regular mobile phone number or a landline phone number in Dubai.
- In order to make calls to Dubai from India, you must pay international call costs, which means that all of your calls will be pricey.
- By using a virtual phone number, you will not be required to dial any additional codes or exit codes in order to call a Dubai number, which will save you time and money.
Before we begin the lesson on how to make a call to Dubai from India, we must first familiarize ourselves with a few terms and concepts that we will be utilizing in the future to make the call.
2) CountryCode-Each country has an exit and entry code that is unique to it.
You can readily get this information on the internet.
To make a call to an international number, we must first dial a series of codes before entering the actual phone number.
Now, to make a call to Dubai from India, you can use the following template: India’s exit code+ the country code of Dubai (UAE)+ the city or area code of Dubai+ the local number of Dubai.
The country code for India is 00, the country code for the United Arab Emirates is 971, and the area code for Dubai is 4.
00971+4+ phone number is a toll-free number.
When calling from a regular phone number, international calls are more expensive, and if you have a call drop while calling, you will be charged for the whole duration of the call.
With VoIP, you can make all of your phone calls online for a fraction of the cost of traditional phone calls.
Let’s have a look at how you may make calls to Dubai from various locations across the world.
After that, you are set. If you are phoning from a country other than the United Arab Emirates, please follow this pattern. Your nation’s exit code plus Dubai’s country code (971) plus Dubai’s area code (4) plus Dubai’s telephone number
How to call Dubai from China
exit code (00) in China plus Dubai’s country code (971) plus Dubai area code (4) plus Dubai phone number
How to call Dubai from Nigeria
009+ Dubai’s country code (971)+ Dubai area code (4)+ Dubai phone number = China exit code + Dubai phone number
How to call Dubai from Singapore
Singapore exit codes (001,008)+ Dubai’s country code (971)+ Dubai area code (4)+ Dubai phone number+ Singapore exit codes (001,008)+ Dubai phone number So, I hope you have found the answers to all of your questions, and if you still have any questions or concerns about this subject, please do not hesitate to contact us using the live chat feature on our website. You can also read our articles on Canada toll free number and VoIP CLI Route for more information.
Call Dubai in United Arab Emirates from South Korea
Welcome! You may have found your way to us by searching for information on international dialing codes, for example. Simply fill in the blanks below to receive the answers to these questions:
|To callDubaiin United Arab Emirates fromSouth Korea, dial:|
Find any country calling code
I’d like to call from the following number:
|To callDubaiinUnited Arab EmiratesfromSouth Korea, dial:|
|CheckUnited Arab Emirateslocal time before dialling:|
Dialling sequency explained:
- = the exit code for South Korea
- 971= country code for calling United Arab Emirates from South Korea
- = the phone number in United Arab Emirates to which you are dialing
- And = the phone number in United Arab Emirates to which you are dialing. It varies from nation to country and also relies on whether the called line is fixed or mobile if the format of phone numbers is used
How to dial to Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- = the exit code for South Korea
- 971= country code for calling United Arab Emirates from South Korea
- = the phone number in United Arab Emirates to which you are dialing
- And = the phone number in United Arab Emirates to which you are dialling. The format of phone numbers varies from nation to country and also depends on whether the called line is a fixed or a mobile telephone.
Calling from one country to another requires the following information: your country exit code, the international calling code of the country you are dialing from, the city area code, and lastly, the phone number you wish to contact. But don’t worry, all you have to do is enter your phone number in the box provided below to learn how to dial to any country and numerous places across the world.
Other way people finds this information:
- Calling from one country to another requires the following information: your country exit code, the international calling code of the country you are dialing from, the city area code, and the phone number you wish to contact. Do not worry, you only need to fill out the form below to learn how to call any nation in the globe as well as several cities across the world.
International calling codes sample
This article provides the phone numbers, dialing codes, and calling procedures for calling Chennai, India from Dubai and other locations in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) (UAE). The same approach applies for calling Chennai from any location in the United Arab Emirates, including Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al-Qaiwain, Ras al-Khaimah, and Fujairah, as it does for calling anyplace else in the world. The fact that you are contacting Chennai from a UAE landline or mobile phone makes no difference while making the call; nevertheless, you should double verify with your carrier to ensure that your plan supports international calls and that there are no additional charges.
You can learn more about how to recognize the difference between Chennai landline and mobile phone numbers by visiting this page.
Phone Number Format to Call Chennai from the UAE / Dubai
Making an international phone call from the UAE / Dubai to Chennai, India requires dialing a phone number that has been formatted appropriately for either a landline or mobile phone, as seen below:
Call Chennai Mobile Phone from UAE / Dubai
More information on the differences between landline and mobile phone numbers in Chennai may be found here. Return to the top of the page
Dialing Steps to Call Chennai from UAE / Dubai
This dialing technique shows you how to make an international phone call from the UAE / Dubai to a landline or mobile phone number in Chennai, India using international calling codes.
1. Dial UAE / Dubai int’l access code / IDD:00
It is important to note that some mobile providers may not need an IDD and/or may allow the use of replacement characters (such as ‘+’) in place of an IDD in certain circumstances.
2. Dial India country code:91
You should remove the ‘0’ from the beginning of your Chennai destination phone number, for example, 044 45481800 or 094 45 123456.
4. Determine if calling to a landline or mobile phone
Landline phone numbers in Chennai are eight digits in length and require a separate two-digit area code. Mobile phone numbers are 10-digits in length and do not need the use of an additional area code. Learn how to distinguish between landline and mobile phone numbers by visiting this page.
5. If calling a Chennailandlinephone number.
A. Dial the two-digit number. The area code for Chennai is 44b. Dial the following eight-digit local subscriber number:xxxxxx xxxxxx
6. If calling a Chennaimobilephone number.
Simply call the following ten-digit mobile phone number: 9x xxx xxx xxxxxxx Return to the top of the page