Types of Dubai visa
|DUBAI VISA TYPES||VISA FEES|
|Transit Visa||₦150, 000|
|Tourist Visa for 14 days||₦ 200, 000|
|Tourist visa for 30 days||₦ 250, 000|
|Tourist vis for 60 days||₦ 270, 000|
- Here is a breakdown of the Dubai visa fee from Nigeria 2020: The 96-hour Visa = #23,000 The 14-Day Visa = #30,000
How much does a 3 month Dubai visa cost?
The 90 days Dubai visa cost for a standard single entry visa is INR 14,555. This 90 days Dubai visa fees is inclusive of service charge and tax. The 90 days Dubai visa price for a multiple entry Visa is INR 35,230.
How much does it cost to travel to Dubai from Nigeria in naira?
The cost of a flight from Cardinal Bernadin Gantin de Cotonou International Airport to Dubai is NGN 323,022 (One-Way) for those that have Emirates ID and Citizens. The cost of a flight from Cardinal Bernadin Gantin de Cotonou International Airport to Dubai is NGN 449,916 (Return ticket).
How long is Dubai visa from Nigeria?
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
How much do I need to go to Dubai from Nigeria?
Cost of Dubai visa from Nigeria The tourist visa (30 days visa) costs $82, the 14 days visa costs $110, and the 96 hours visa costs $69.
How much is 1year visa to Dubai?
The fee of the 1-year visa UAE is USD 287 per applicant. However, keep in mind that you are also required to obtain an insurance policy and will be liable to processing and Emirates ID fees. The total cost of obtaining the VWP is approximately USD 611.
How much is Dubai ticket from Lagos?
The average price for one-way flights from Lagos to Dubai is $490; The average price for round-trip flights from Lagos to Dubai is $637.
How much is visa change in UAE for Nigeria?
[ 1250 AED ] ✅30 Days Visit Visa Change for Nigerian, Dubai, UAE: Dubai Link Tours & Visas.
How much is a one month visa to Dubai?
A 30 days Dubai visa cost for a single entry visa is INR 6000. But if you wish to get your visa faster, you can apply for an Express service that comes in typically within 24 hours compared to a standard visa which takes about 3 to 4 working days. The 30 days Dubai visa fees for an Express visa service is INR 7655.
Can Nigeria travel to Dubai now?
UAE suspends passenger flights from Nigeria, Kenya over Omicron COVID-19 variant. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has issued a travel restriction on passenger flights from Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, and Ethiopia.
Which Nigeria Bank is in Dubai?
Nigeria’s Access Bank has opened operations in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) as part of plans of boosting profitability which is forecast to surpass last year’s figures. The new operation is a unit of Access Bank UK. It’s the bank’s first presence in the Middle East.
Dubai Visa from Nigeria 2020: New Requirements and How to Apply
The term “Dubai visa from Nigeria 2020” is a frequently searched term on Google. It may surprise you to learn how many Nigerians are attempting to apply for a Dubai visa while in Nigeria. After all, who wouldn’t want to pay a visit to the city that is home to the Burj Khalifa? Dubai is unquestionably one of the greatest destinations to visit in the world in 2020. It is a popular tourist destination for many, and it ranks high on the list of the finest vacation destinations for travelers from all over the world, including western countries.
However, what many people are unaware of is that the nation has much more to offer than its unusual natural beauty.
Its highly industrialized economy, on the other hand, generates thousands of employment for immigrants.
Consequently, if you have entertained the notion of traveling to Dubai from Nigeria or have begun to formulate a strategy to do so, this information is for you.
A Few New Points to Note about Dubai Visa from Nigeria 2020
As a Nigerian traveler, you can apply for a Dubai visitor visa from Nigeria at the latest two weeks before your scheduled departure date. This is due to the fact that the visa is only valid for 58 days (2 months at the most) from the date of issuance. While it is possible to apply for a Dubai visa in Nigeria on your own, doing so is extremely demanding, time-consuming, and, in the majority of cases, fruitless. This is demonstrated by the rising number of incidents of Dubai visa denials, particularly in recent years.
We make certain that every detail is attended to and that your application is simple and effective.
For further information, please contact us.
See also: Top 7 Destinations for Nigerians Seeking to Immigrate in 2020.
Requirements for Dubai Visa from Nigeria 2020
The procedures for obtaining a visa to enter Dubai for Nigerian nationals have not changed. As of now, there have been no modifications. It is important to note, however, that the information provided below applies to all UAE visa classes.
- Your Nigerian identification card. It had to have been valid for a minimum of six months. The application for a visa to visit Dubai. When you are filling it out, be sure to use all capital letters throughout. After you’ve completed it, sign it. Please include photocopies of your identification card, passport, and any visas that are either valid or expired. Please submit a copy of your health insurance certificate. Provide documentation of your financial situation, such as a bank statement from the last six months. Please include a copy of your trip itinerary, which should include your return ticket. In the event that you do not include your trip ticket, you may be denied entrance at the airport. Please submit a copy of your hotel reservation confirmation.
Other Specific Dubai Visa Requirements in Nigeria
A letter from your company will be required if your primary reason for traveling to Dubai is to visit family or friends. It will mention that you have been granted permission to take a vacation and that you will return to your employment after your vacation is done, among other things.
For self-employed persons:
Those who work for themselves must bring a copy of their business registration certificate, as well as their tax paperwork, to the interview.
If you are traveling for the purpose of visiting friends or family, you will need to have a letter of invitation from them with you. The letter should include their name, contact information, mailing address, signature, and the date. Also included will be a copy of their UAE passport information page or their residency permit, whichever is applicable.
Types of Dubai Visa in Nigeria
Before you start with your application for a Dubai visa from Nigeria 2020, there is something important to consider. The sort of visa you will need will be determined by the reason for your trip. Here is a list of the several types of visas that may be obtained in Dubai.
The 96-Hour Visa:
Before you start with your application for a Dubai visa from Nigeria 2020, there is something important to consider: The sort of visa you will need will be determined by the reason for your trip. The many types of visas available for Dubai are shown below.
The 14-Day Visa:
This type of visa is sometimes referred to as a single entry or short-term visit visa. The visa is non-extendable and provides you with a 14-day period of stay in the country.
The 30-Day Visa:
Single-entry or short-term visit visas are other names for this type of visa. Your stay in the country is guaranteed to be 14 days, and the visa cannot be extended.
The 3 Month-Visa:
This visa is sometimes referred to as a single entry visa or a visa for a brief visit. The visa is non-extendable and allows you to remain for a maximum of 14 days.
Other Information for Dubai visa from Nigeria 2020
It takes between 2 and 8 days to complete the process. However, this is dependent on the sort of visa you are seeking. The 30-day Dubai tourist visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issuance and is valid for entry into the country. In Nigeria, you are not permitted to work for a living while on a Dubai tourist visa.
Dubai Visa Fee from Nigeria
The Dubai visa price in Nigeria is not as expensive as many people believe. Understand, however, that the cost of a Dubai visa in Nigeria varies depending on the type of visa you are seeking. The following is a breakdown of the Dubai visa charge for Nigerian citizens in 2020:
- The cost of a 96-hour visa is $23,000
- The cost of a 14-day visa is $30,000
- And the cost of a 30-day visa is similarly $30,000. The 30-Day Multi-Entry or Short Term Visa costs 61,000 dollars
- The 90-Day Visa costs 63,000 dollars
- And the 90-Day Multi-Entry or Long Term Visa costs 154,000 dollars. There is a $8,400 fee for visa cancellation.
How to Book an Appointment for Dubai Visa
You may apply for a Dubai visa from Nigeria by contacting the VFS Global organization. The following are the prerequisites that must be met in order to submit an application:
- Fill out their application by downloading and printing it. Please submit all of the required documentation. Pay the application cost for a visa to Dubai
The VFS Global visa application center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST. Submissions are accepted Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Visa applications are accepted by VFS Global from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Friday. Accepted submissions are accepted Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 am and 3 pm.
Nigerians planning to go to Dubai frequently inquire about the cost of a visa to the United Arab Emirates, which is one of the most frequently asked questions. The first thing you should be aware of is that there are many visa categories, and you’ll be asked to apply for one that corresponds to the nature of your stay. You have two options: you may apply on your own or you can employ a visa agency to make the procedure more comfortable for you.
However, you must be cautious because there are many bogus visa agents out there. In this piece, we’ll go over the many types of visas available in Dubai, as well as the costs associated with applying for one.
Types of Dubai Visa Available to Nigerians
Visitors are permitted to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours with this visa. It is most suitable for those who want to remain in the nation for a duration of less than four days at the most.
14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
Upon issue, this visa is non-extendable and is valid for a period of 14 days from the date of issue.
30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
This visa is likewise non-extendable, and it is only valid for a 30-day period of time. This visa is valid for a period of 58 days from the day it was issued to you. It is only acceptable for a family of four traveling for leisure or vacation purposes.
Additionally, this is a non-extendable visa with a 30-day validity period. A 58-day validity period applies to this visa from the date of issuing. A family traveling for vacation purposes is the only group that may take advantage of this offer.
Cost of Dubai Visa in Nigeria
The costs of these visa classes are detailed in the table below.
- Thirty-day visa costs 30,000
- Ninety-six hour visa costs 23,000
- Fourteen-day visa costs 30,000
- Cancellation fee is 8,400.
Getting Your Dubai Visa in Nigeria: Requirements
At the VFS Dubai Visa Application Centre, you will be required to make a payment. After making your payment, you should obtain an electronic receipt, since you will need it when applying for your visa in the future. In general, as a Nigerian, you must satisfy certain requirements before applying for a Dubai visa, which are outlined below. When it comes to hiring, one of the most crucial variables is your financial history. You will be required to submit an actual copy of a letter from your bank confirming that you have a Nigerian bank account with adequate cash to cover the cost of your journey to Dubai.
- This statement should be stamped with the bank’s seal and signed by the account holder.
- It is your responsibility to submit the necessary documentation to prove that your vacation is funded by a firm or individual.
- In Dubai, this fee is refunded upon receipt of a returned passport with a proof of entrance and exit stamp.
- If you have been invited by a member of your immediate family who lives in Dubai, you will be required to pay this deposit.
- In the event of an invitation, you will be required to submit the following papers to the sender:
- Invitation letter accompanied by a copy of the labor contract of the family member who is inviting you, as well as an attestation from the Emirates Commercial Visa Section in Dubai
- When inviting a spouse, a marriage certificate must be shown, and a birth certificate must be presented when inviting children.
When applying for a Dubai visa from Nigeria, you’ll also need to provide a few other papers in addition to the ones listed above. These are some examples:
- You must have an original copy of your foreign passport (which must be valid for at least six months)
- Copies of a colored passport
- Colored photo page and bio page
- Copies of a colored passport The expiration date, as well as any other particular endorsement information, must be clearly visible. Photograph of yourself in your passport with your complete name and passport number inscribed on the reverse
- 4.3 cm × 5.5 cm in size and on a white backdrop, preferably, are the specifications. Ticket for a flight
If you are a non-Nigerian applying from Nigeria, you must submit a color copy of your valid CERPAC as well as your resident permit visa. You’ll also be asked to provide additional supporting documentation, which may vary depending on the type of visa you’re seeking for. The application form for the Dubai visa may be downloaded on the internet whenever you are ready to submit your application. Make sure to fill out the form completely and accurately. Then go to the Dubai Visa Application Center and drop off your completed visa application along with the necessary supporting documentation.
- You should have photocopies of the first and final two pages of your foreign passport, as well as a copy of your flight ticket, with you on the day you submit your application.
- and 3:00 p.m.
- In most cases, processing takes 3-4 working days to complete.
- You may also reach them by phone at the following number: +234 453 0859.
- For further information, you can contact them at the following phone number: +234 818 817 1660.
It is required that you have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months prior to applying for a UAE visa. If you are applying for a Dubai visa, the processing period ranges between 2 and 8 days, depending on the type of visa you are requesting for.
See related visa and travel stuff
- Fees for South African visas in Nigeria (2022)
- Germany visa fees in Nigeria (2022)
- Turkey visa fee in Nigeria (2022)
- Fees for International Passports in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of International Passport in Nigeria (2022)
- Kuwait Visa Fees in Nigeria (2022)
- Australian Visa Fees in Nigeria (2022)
- Visa Fees from Nigeria to Canada (2022)
- Kuwait Visa Fees in Nigeria (2022)
- Kuwait Visa Fees in Nigeria (2022). In 2022, how much is a Dubai Visa worth in Nigerian Naira?
Dubai Visa Fees In Nigeria, All You Need To Know
Many Nigerians and people from other parts of the world are vying for a place in Dubai, the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, which is a major tourist destination. As a result, we’ve put together a comprehensive overview of Dubai visa fees in Nigeria. This is due to the enormous potential in this country, as well as the favorable settings and numerous infrastructure projects around the country. This country generates a significant amount of revenue from simply the visa application process alone, let alone from any other part that contributes to the government’s revenue.
In terms of business, any investment made in this country will prosper.
A step-by-step guide to traveling to Dubai from Ghana ” data-image-caption=”A step-by-step instruction on how to go to Dubai from Ghana” data-medium-file=” data-large-file=” src=” alt=”DUBAI VISA FEES IN NIGERIA ” data-large-file=” src=” alt=”DUBAI VISA FEES IN NIGERIA ” a width of 400 pixels and a height of 275 pixels data-lazy-srcset=”400w,300w” data-lazy-srcset=”400w,300w” Data lazy sizes are defined as follows: data lazy sizes=” (max-width: 400px) “100vw, 400px” is the resolution.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Dubai are represented by the data-lazy-src=” srcset=” 400w,300w”>UAE / Dubai Flag Today’s article will cover the visa fee for this nation, as well as anything else you need to know about the visa application procedure and the paperwork you’ll need to submit in order to get your visa.
Once paid, the visa fee is non-refundable, non-reusable, and cannot be transferred to another person or used for another purpose.
It costs approximately $82 US dollars for a tourist visa that is valid for only 30 days in Dubai, $110 US dollars for a visitor visa that is valid for 14 days in Dubai, and $69 US dollars for a 96-hour stay that is equivalent to 4 days in Dubai.
WHEN DUBAI VISA FEES IN NIGERIA ARE STILL APPLICABLE – STEPS TO TAKE IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA In order to obtain a visa for this nation, you must follow a few steps, and before you can make payment for the visa, you must complete the following requirements.
- Make sure you have all of the appropriate documentation and files ready in case they are requested. The following are the documents that are required of you:
Your foreign passport must be valid for at least 6 months before the end of your scheduled stay in Dubai in order to be accepted. Photocopies of the passport copies, which should include both the bio page and the photo page in color (if applicable). Professional pages, endorsement pages, and expiration pages should all be photocopied. On the reverse rear of a coloured passport photograph, your entire name and passport number are printed in cursive. The ticket for the Emirates Line has been confirmed.
A valid residency permit as well as a CERPAC are required. It is crucial to understand that this is not the only documentation that will be required of you; your documentation requirements will be determined by the type of visa you are asking for, as explained above.
After you have acquired all of the required documentation, the following step is to determine whether or not you fit the criteria for applying for a visa in Dubai. You must meet at least one of the conditions in order to avoid being denied a visa.
- You must have traveled to any of the United Arab Emirate nations, the United Kingdom, Australia, Schengen countries, Canada, or New Zealand within the previous two years, or you must have a valid visa for any of these countries, in which case you will be needed to submit scanned pages of your visa
- You must have a financial statement or a letter from your bank confirming that you have sufficient funds in your account to cover the cost of your stay in Dubai. Original copies of your bank statement, including the seal and signature of the officers in charge, will also be requested by the authorities. If you do not have enough cash in your account, the best alternative is to make a cash deposit equivalent to one thousand and five hundred US dollars as a security deposit. This way, you will have access to your funds while you are on your way back to Nigeria. There are a few exceptions in the case of an invitation from a family member, business associates, or your spouse, in which case you must provide an invitation letter from this family or related person that invites you to the country. If you are inviting your parents, they must be over the age of 60, and if you are inviting your children, they must be younger than the age of 21. Attached to this invitation letter is a copy of the contract labor confirmed by the section of Emirates commercial visa in Dubai, as well as a copy of the course marriage certificate signed by your spouse, and, in the case of children, the birth certificate is also attached to this invitation letter. Student applicants must submit a photocopy of their valid identification card, which must include their address clearly and legibly written on it. We have three different types of visas for Dubai, and each one has a different validity period. For example, there are some visas that are valid for 30 days and some that are valid for weeks, and some that are only valid for about 4 days. We also have the visiting visa, which has a variety of validity periods, including some that are valid for weeks and some that are only valid for a few days. Visas for labor, business, tourism, and many other purposes are available as well as a variety of others. So, amid all of these considerations, you must have determined which sorts of visas you will require
- The next step is to pay your Visa application fee to the office where you will be submitting your application
- The last step is to complete your registration/application process. This is accomplished by downloading the necessary paperwork from the internet after they have been filled out, and then attaching the required passport photograph, which is typically 4.3cm by 5.5cm on a white backdrop. Make certain that you verify any omitted pages and fill up any blanks before submitting the final version
- Otherwise, the submission will be rejected.
STILL ON DUBAI VISA FEES IN NIGERIA – VISA SUBMISSION
After you have completed all of the required columns, all that remains is for you to visit the head office in the following location to submit your form. The location is Block 94, plot 23, Providence Street, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, with the zip code of. Make sure you bring all of your paperwork with you. They are open from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays. Following the submission of your application, a text message will be delivered to the phone number that you provided.
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A DUBAI VISA FROM NIGERIA
- SCHENGEN VISA FEES IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A QATAR VISA IN NIGERIA
- US VISA FEES IN NIGERIA 2020
- HOW TO APPLY FOR QATAR VISA IN NIGERIA
DUBAI VISA FEES IN NIGERIA is a topic covered in this article.
UAE visa information
If you possess a passport from one of the countries or territories listed below, you do not need to make any special preparations in order to visit the United Arab Emirates. To obtain a free 30-day visit visa, just exit your airplane at Dubai International and head to immigration, where your passport will be issued with a visa stamp valid for 30 days.
|Canada||China||Hong Kong, China|
|New Zealand||Republic of Ireland||San Marino|
|Singapore||Ukraine||United Kingdom and Northern Ireland|
|United States of America||Vatican City|
90-day visit eligibility
If you have a passport from one of the countries or territories listed below, your passport will be stamped with a multiple entry 90-day visit visa that is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and allows you to remain for a total of 90 days. Citizens of the European nations listed below are also eligible to apply for a pre-arranged visit visa if their 90-day visa on arrival has been used up completely by the time they arrive.
|Czech Republic||Denmark||El Salvador|
|Romania||Russian Federation||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
180-day visit eligibility
Holding a Mexican passport qualifies you for a multiple entry 180-day visit visa that is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, with the possibility of remaining in the country for a maximum of 180 days in total.
Dubai immigration procedures
Visitors to Dubai will now be subjected to random eye screening by Immigration Authorities at Dubai International Airport as an additional security step. A physical copy of their visa or a printed version of the visa number confirmation page is required at the screening counter if they are requested to advance to the next step: eye screening. If you do not have a copy of the document with you, you will be charged AED 30 each copy, which must be paid in AED.
Please verify your visa requirements before traveling to the UAE and ensure that you have a valid visa if one is required, as well as a valid passport if your passport must be valid for a certain amount of time. Holders of non-standard passports and travel papers may also be subject to additional entrance restrictions: find out if you need to apply for a visa and what other conditions you must meet before you go. As of April 29, 2016, holders of GCC residency permits will be required to apply for a UAE visa prior to traveling to Dubai.
AED250 will be charged to them if they wish to prolong their stay for an additional 14 days (subject to change).
How much is dubai visa from nigeria. All you need to know
Dubai is the most visited Arab country by Nigerians, and it is also the most expensive. Those that come to Dubai for vacation do so for pleasure, while those who travel there for job or business do so for business. A lot of individuals who are interested in traveling to this Arabian country have been wondering how much it will cost them to obtain a visa to enter the country. Yes, this is really essential to understand. As you should be aware, there are several distinct types of Visa, each with its own set of costs and requirements for application.
To find out how much a Dubai Visa would cost, you must first identify what sort of Visa you will want.
In this post, you will learn more about the three different types of Dubai Visas available, as well as their costs.
How much is dubai visa from nigeria naira 2021
The cost of a Dubai visa varies depending on which category you fall into. They are, however, within the range of N4,000 to N178,000 every month. The following are the Dubai Visas that are currently accessible to Nigerians: The Visa is valid for 96 hours. The duration of a visitor’s stay in the United Arab Emirate is limited to ninety-six hours with this Dubai Visa. There is a four-day limit on the length of time you can remain. The Visa is valid for 14 days. This Dubai Visa is intended for a single entrance and a short-term stay in the country.
- It is not possible to extend this visa.
- It is not possible to extend the validity of this Dubai Visa, which allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days.
- If you need to travel with your family as a tourist, this is the ideal Visa to get you there.
- This visa is especially advantageous for individuals who wish to travel to Dubai for vacation purposes.
- In 2017, Dubai suspended the 90-day visa, the 30-day short-term multiple entrance visa, and the 90-day long-term multiple entry visa, as well as the 30-day short-term multiple entry visa.
- N154,000 for a 90-day long-term multiple entrance visa with numerous entries.
How much is dubai visa from nigeria 2020
The cost of a Dubai visa for Nigerians varies depending on the country. Take, for instance, the cost of a 30-day tourist visa, which is merely $82. (N30,000).
The cost of a 14-day visa is only $110. Furthermore, a 96-hour visit visa is available for only $69 USD (N23,000). If you decide to cancel your application, you will be charged N8,400 as a Cancellation Charge. Please keep in mind that all of these visa categories include taxes and service fees.
How much is dubai working visa from nigeria
Dubai Visa fees for Nigerians are not the same as those for other nationalities. Taking the example of a 30-day tourist visa, the cost is merely $82 dollars (N30,000). For about $110, you may get a visa valid for 14 days! Also available for for $69 is a 96-hour visit visa (N23,000). You would incur a N8,400 cancellation fee if you decide to withdraw your application. We would like to point out that all of these visa categories include taxes and service fees.
How much is dubai ticket from nigeria
According to the airline you choose to fly with, the cost of a Dubai flight ticket from Nigeria might vary significantly. The economy category, on the other hand, is between N200,000 and N400,000. There is a difference between N800,000 and N1,300,000 for the business class.
How much is dubai 2 years working visa
As long as you are still in Nigeria, you are not need to obtain a Dubai working visa if you wish to work in Dubai. You must first find employment in Dubai, after which you may apply for a work permit. There are two main approaches that might be taken to land a job in Dubai. While in Nigeria, you can use the first way, which is to apply for direct work through job portals in the United Arab Emirates while you are still in the country. The second option is for you to apply for a tourist visa that will last for two months.
Dubai visa fees for 2 years
It is only after you have been offered a position in Dubai that you must apply for a work permit valid for two years or longer. To complete the application for your work permit, you will need the following documents: There is an application form to fill out. You’ll need both your original passport and a photocopy of it. A legitimate copy of the company’s identification card. A selection of passport images. You must provide documentation that you have paid the application cost. A certificate of good health.
Dubai visa ban on nigeria 2020
When the COVID-19 epidemic reached its zenith in 2020, the UAE government enforced only a few visa restrictions to keep the disease from spreading further. Nigerians as well as those from other nations are affected by this new policy. Only those above the age of 40 are permitted to go to the United Arab Emirates for purposes of tourism, business, or any other private visitation.
How much is visa from nigeria to dubai in naira
As a result, there were limited immigration restrictions enforced by the UAE government in 2020, when the impact of the COVID-19 epidemic was at its worst. Nigerians as well as those from other nations are affected by this new policy. Tourists, business travelers, and anybody else who wants a private visit to the United Arab Emirates must be at least 40 years old.
Dubai Visa Fee From Nigeria 2022 (Price List)
The Dubai visa price from Nigeria is one of the most often asked issues by Nigerians who wish to go to the Middle East. Many false and out-of-date answers may be found on the internet, which might lead to confusion throughout the visa application and payment procedures. For the purpose of this post, we will provide you with detailed information on the current Dubai visa fee for Nigerian applicants, in addition to the many types of Dubai visas that are accessible to Nigerian applicants. In other words, you won’t have to deal with any concern if you want to discover out about Dubai visa prices in Nigeria.
As a result, we invite you to continue reading to find out more.
According to the immigration officials of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), it is mandatory for Nigerian visa applicants to pay the visa fee before being granted permission to enter the country.
We can all agree that getting a Dubai visa, even after making the money, might take a bit longer than expected.
We won’t waste your time, and for those of you who are in a rush, we’ll get right to the point of answering the question of how much Dubai visas cost for Nigerian applicants.
How much is the Dubai visa fee for Nigerian applicants?
The Dubai visa price from Nigeria is one of the most often asked issues by Nigerians planning to go to Dubai. You may be misled by a number of false and outdated answers you find on the internet throughout the visa application and payment processes. For the purpose of this post, we will provide you with comprehensive information on the current Dubai visa fee for Nigerian applicants, in addition to the many types of Dubai visas that are accessible to Nigerian applicants. As a result, you won’t have to go through any hassles to find out about Dubai visa prices in Nigeria.
- As a result, we invite you to continue reading to learn more.
- For Nigerian visa applicants to enter the United Arab Emirates (UAE), payment of the visa fee is required by the country’s immigration authorities, as stipulated by the UAE’s immigration authorities.
- We can all agree that getting a Dubai visa, even after paying, might take a little longer than expected.
- We won’t waste your time, and for those of you who are in a rush, we’ll get right to the point of answering the question of how much Dubai visas cost for applicants from Nigeria.
Dubai Visa fees for Nigerian applicants
- Visas for 14 days cost NGN30,000 (€66)
- Visas for 30 days cost NGN30,000 (€66)
- Visas for 96 hours cost NGN23,000 (€51). A cost of NGN10,950 is charged for cancellation of a visa application.
The common types of Dubai visas for Nigerian applicants
As previously stated, the kind of visa you apply for will influence the amount of money you will be required to pay in advance. This being the case, we’ll shed some further light on the most prevalent sorts of Dubai visas that are accessible to Nigerian applicants. The cost of the visa must have provided you with an idea of the several sorts of Dubai visas accessible. The names of them are as follows:
14 Days Dubai Tourist Visa
If your trip to Dubai is primarily for tourism or to pay a visit to a friend or family member, you can apply for a 14-day tourist visa to enter the country for that purpose. It is valid for 58 days and can be used for a maximum of 14 days in a single visit. Because it is only valid for a single entrance, this visa cannot be extended.
30 Days Dubai Tourist Visa
If your trip to Dubai is primarily for tourism or to pay a visit to a friend or family member, you can apply for a 14-day tourist visa to enter the country for this purpose. A maximum of 14 days can be spent in the country on this visa, which has a validity of 58 days. Because it is only valid for one entrance, this visa cannot be extended.
90 Days Dubai Tourist Visa (Single and Multiple entries)
If you have been considering going to Dubai for a very long period of time, such as to spend the Christmas season with your family or to travel to Dubai for an extended period of time, the 90 Days Dubai Tourist Visa (Single and Multiple entry) is the sort of Dubai visa you should apply for. While the visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue, you must return before the validity period surpasses 90 days. The good news is that candidates can submit applications for either single or multiple entries.
When traveling on the 90-day Dubai Tourist Visa, you will no longer be required to get two, three, or more different Dubai visas (Single and Multiple entries). Those who will be stopping at numerous locations and flying by plane throughout their journey to Dubai may find this option to be suitable.
96 Hours Dubai Transit Visa
Hold on a minute, you aren’t flying to Dubai to spend the holidays and only be authorized to remain for 96 hours?! 96 Hours Dubai Transit Visa is a visa that is valid for 96 hours and may be obtained at any UAE airport. As the name suggests, this visa is only valid for transit travellers. If you are heading to a certain nation and need to make a stop at one of the UAE’s airports, this is the visa for you. It allows applicants to stay in Dubai for up to 96 hours and allows them to travel to and from the UAE.
Once you have acquired the necessary documents to apply for theDubai visa that is appropriate for your needs, it is critical that you also budget for theDubai visa cost, which is around USD 100.
I hope that this article has been able to provide you with a clear understanding of the Dubai visa fee for Nigerian applicants.
Dubai Visa Application Guide
Nigerian passport holders are need to obtain a visa in order to go to Dubai, which may be obtained through the Dubai Visa Application Centre in Lagos or over the internet. Travelers should apply for their Dubai visa at least two months before their intended date of departure, since the visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue when it is issued. Travelers have until two weeks before their scheduled departure date to submit an application for a visa to China. Please keep in mind that this procedure only applies to Nigerian passport holders.
It is recommended that travelers intend to remain in the nation for fewer than four days when applying for this Dubai visa.
A 30-day visa is valid for a single entrance and is only valid for a short-term stay.
Those traveling to Dubai for vacation or to visit family and friends can consider obtaining a 90-day visa, which is valid for up to 90 days.
How to Apply
You will be expected to do the following tasks while working at VFS Global:
- Fill out the application form and submit it along with all of the required documents. Make payment for the application cost.
Submissions are accepted Monday through Friday between the hours of 08:00 and 15:00.
Visa Application and Requirements
To apply for any form of visa in Dubai (UAE), you will need to bring the following papers with you:
- Nigerian passport
- Photocopies of your ID card and passport (including any visas that are now valid and those that are expired)
- Form for obtaining a visa (which must be completed in full (block letters) and signed by the applicant)
- A copy of the itinerary that has been confirmed (return tickets). Visitors who arrive at the airport without a return ticket may be denied entrance. Evidence of health insurance coverage
- Proof of your financial standing – a copy of your most recent bank statement is required
- Tourists should know the following: Your employer’s letter of approval indicating that you have been granted leave and that you will be returning to your employment when you return from your absence. For self-employed individuals, submit a copy of your business registration and tax paperwork. You must produce a letter of invitation from your host if you are bringing people to see a family or acquaintance. Your host’s contact details, address, signature, and date, as well as a copy of their UAE passport information page or residency permit, must be included in the letter. a copy of your hotel registration confirmation number
- The primary applicant for the short-term 30-day visiting visa must be of high professional standing and must produce evidence of this status
VFS Global is located in the Manor House on Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, opposite Treasure Garden Estate, on the 3rd roundabout of the Lekki-Epe Expressway in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. +234 8150188800/info@[email protected]/+234 8150188800/ Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 08:00 – 15:00 No matter if you’re intending to take a photo of the famed Burj Khalifa, buy at the Dubai Mall, or visit the Bastakia Quarter, you’ll be sure to uncover even more gems in places likeDubai and Abu Dhabi!
All of the information on this page was accurate at the time of publication, but it is subject to change at any moment without prior notification.
Travelstart does not provide visa advice or assistance with the visa application procedure. The information on this page has been compiled based on research and recommendations from the Dubai consulate. Please double-check the embassy’s website BEFORE submitting your visa application.
Why book with us
- Bringing you the most competitive rates available from all airlines
- From the time of booking till the time of departure, professional help is provided. Travel planning websites to help you plan your journey
Already Booked your Flight?
Take a look at our hotel listings:
- There are thousands of selections available across the world
- The best pricing
- And excellent service.
Do you require assistance with your reservation? Please contact one of our knowledgeable travel consultants for assistance in planning and booking your trip.
Dubai Visa from Nigeria 2020, Don’t Be Misled
Do you require assistance with your reservation? Please contact us. For assistance with planning your trip and making reservations, contact one of our knowledgeable travel experts now.
- The Ministry of Interior of the United Arab Emirates
- Why Should Nigerians Move to the UAE
- How Do I Apply For A Visa To Visit Dubai From Nigeria? In addition, there are many types of visas. The Requirements for a Dubai Visa in Nigeria
- What Are the Requirements for a Dubai Visa in Nigeria Is There a Fee for a Dubai Visa for Nigerian Citizens? The Visa Application Process for Employment in the United Arab Emirates
- What Happens When You Deal With the Wrong Dubai Agents in Nigeria
The United Arab Emirates Ministry of Interior
In August 2015, the United Arab Emirates made it easier for anybody planning a trip to the nation by lowering the entry requirements. Read more:Are Nigerians Getting Visa Extensions in the United Arab Emirates? The Ministry of Interior of the United Arab Emirates has created an online visa system, which allows anybody from anywhere in the globe to apply for and get permission for a tourist visa in the country. You may quickly apply for a visa on the internet at any time and from any location, and you can pay for the visa online at the time of application.
Why UAE for Nigerians?
Every year, millions of visitors from all over the world go to Dubai, the capital of the United Arab Emirates. People arriving with a variety of visa kinds, including tourist, business, and employment visas. Among the many employment options available to Nigerians and other African countries include health and safety, hotels, security (including CCTV operator and technician), real estate (including real estate development), lifeguard (including nurse), and teaching, to name a few. All nations and the plugin are welcome to apply for UAE employment; however, you must have the proper information and someone to advise you through the process.
Make sure to subscribe at the bottom of this post if you don’t want to lose out on any future developments.
How to apply for a Dubai visa from Nigeria? And Visa Types
- Online UAE visa services would have been the best option, but they are not available to all nations, including Nigeria, which is on the list. Another option would be to travel to the UAE embassy in Abuja, where you would be required to submit a large number of papers and the procedure might be time-consuming and frustrating. You are familiar with the way the Nigerian system operates. It is faster and more efficient to engage with a legitimate travel agent to process your tourist visa.
The challenge that travel agents have is that they are responsible for paying the fees if you overstay your visa. They do, in fact. You should give it some thought because most travel agencies need you to leave a cash payment as a security deposit. In the event that you change your mind during your stay and decide not to return as planned. To prevent overstaying your visa, you might request a visa change. When applicants do not return after their visas have expired, the sponsor (agents) is fined by the government.
Some are nevertheless willing to take the risk because they want to give their clients the benefit of the doubt since they understand that no two people are alike.
This service is not available to Nigerians who hold dual citizenship; nevertheless, there are 44 countries from which residents can travel to the United Arab Emirates without a visa for a specific duration ranging from thirty to one hundred and eighty days without a visa (30 to 180).
Now for the visa types
Please keep in mind that the visa kinds listed below are for tourists.
- Thirty-day single-entry visas with multiple entries are available
- 90-day single-entry visas with multiple entries are available
- And a five-year tourist visa with multiple entries is available but is not applicable at the time of writing.
Tips: If you have a tourist visa from one of the countries on the following lists, you can visit Dubai’s local markets and buy for a variety of items for resale or personal use. All you have to do is make sure it fits inside your baggage allowance.
What Are The Requirements For Dubai Visa in Nigeria?
There are no complicated prerequisites here. You can see for yourself the criteria from VFS Global; this difficult procedure is demanding; however, when you choose to work with us, we process yourUAE visa stress-free and without the need to worry about papers or other issues. The police report is only required if you want to travel to the United Arab Emirates in order to look for work. Furthermore, not every employer requires it.
The documents WE required for a tourist visa
- It is simple to meet our needs. You can see for yourself the criteria from VFS Global
- This difficult procedure is stressful
- However, when you choose to work with us, we process yourUAE visa stress-free and without the need to worry about paperwork or any other problems. Only if you want to travel to the United Arab Emirates in pursuit of work is a police report required. Moreover, it is not required by every job.
How Much Is Dubai Visa Fee From Nigeria?
I realize you’re interested in seeing the prices, but the fact is that they are not steady. I can put up the most recent costs here, much like other websites do; but, when you call, they will offer you a different price from what I have shown. It is preferable to seek a quote rather than basing your vacation plans on fluctuating web rates that are difficult to predict.
The UAE Employment Visa Process
Once you have found work in Dubai and accepted a position, it is the responsibility of your employer to submit the necessary papers to the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) in order to begin the UAE employment visa application process. In addition, the law requires your employer to assist your application by providing all of the necessary papers for the visa. The initial parts of the UAE employment visa application procedure take between two and three weeks in total. The Ministry of Human Resources and Employment issues you a two-month work permit, which permits you to enter the nation.
When You Deal With Wrong Dubai Agents In Nigeria
I recall seeing a group of guys at Deira Park in Dubai on a number of times; several of them expressed dissatisfaction with the excessive expenses they had to pay for a tourist visa; I felt sorry for them. Some paid for job visas in exchange for a tourist visa, while others were charged exorbitant fees for visit visas, according to the report. You can learn more about Dubai Fake Visa Agents in Nigeria Can Harm Your Travel Opportunities by reading this article. They expressed regret that I had not managed their travel arrangements because of the approach and manner in which I resolved their difficulties.
Another had paid for whole vacation packages only to be disappointed when they arrived at the airport with no supplies.
In order to apply for a UAE visa in Nigeria, you must work with a reputable agency. Anyone coming for the first time requires more than just a visa; they require guidance as well. You do not require the services of an agent that only takes money and provides mediocre services. There is no doubt in my mind that you do not want to be in their shoes; you do not want to beg for a service that has already been paid for. Please and thank you! Don’t overstay your tourist visa in the United Arab Emirates.
If you still wish to remain in the country, you can apply for a visa change.
The most convenient way to apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates in Nigeria. Is there anything you’d like me to discuss that I didn’t mention? Please leave it in the comment area and I will get back to you.
Do you require a visa to visit the UAE for 90 days? To learn more, please visit this page. Click here to find direct employment opportunities in the United Arab Emirates. Please spread the word and assist others in finding us.
Dubai Visa from Nigeria: How to Apply
If you’re looking for information on how to obtain a visa for Dubai from Nigeria, you’ve come to the correct place. Continue reading to learn more about how to go about the entire procedure. Obtaining a visa for Dubai is a straightforward and straightforward process. The following are the procedures to be followed: The first step is to double-check that you have all of the necessary materials. The following is a list of the papers that must be submitted with a Dubai visa application in Nigeria:
- A valid foreign passport that has been in your possession for more than 6 months (you cannot apply with a visa that is less than 6 months old)
- Copies of the following pages in the passport: the photo page and bio page (both of which must be done in color), the profession page, the expiration page, and any additional special endorsement pages
- The back side of your colored passport photograph should have your full name and passport number inscribed on it. Ticket for Emirates Airlines has been verified
- For non-Nigerian nationals only, a color copy of their valid CERPAC and residency permit visa is required.
Please keep in mind that additional documentation may be necessary depending on which trip conditions you fulfill (read on for more details about this). As soon as you have obtained all of the necessary documents, your next step is to determine whether or not you match any of the criteria for traveling to Dubai. If you do not fulfill at least one of the following requirements, your visa application will be denied:.
- NOTE:Depending on which trip conditions you satisfy, additional documentation may be necessary (read on for more details about this). Once you have obtained all of the necessary documents, the next step is to determine whether or not you fit any of the following conditions for traveling to Dubai: Visa applications will be rejected if you do not fulfill at least one of the following requirements.
When visiting Dubai, you may pick from one of three types of visas: tourist visas, business visas, and diplomatic visas.
- Tourist visa (valid for 30 days)
- 14-day visa (valid for 2 weeks)
- 96-hour visa (valid for 4 days)
- And student visa (valid for 30 days).
(There are other sorts of visas available, such as work visas and others, which are not included in this article.) Based on how long you want to be in Dubai, select the best choice for you from the list below.
Cost of Dubai visa from Nigeria
It costs $82 for a tourist visa (30 days), $110 for a 14-day visa, and $69 for a 96-hour visa to enter the country. Please keep in mind that all of the fees are inclusive of service charges and sales tax. The Dubai visa application form may be downloaded on the internet. (Click here to get your copy right away.) Fill out the form completely and accurately, including all required fields. You must make certain that the passport images you will be attaching are of the necessary proportions (4.3cm x 5.5cm) and are set against a white backdrop.
Applications that are not entirely filled out or that do not include all of the required papers will not be accepted.
Located at Block 94, plot 23, Providence Street, Lekki – Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, the facility is open Monday through Friday.
- A photocopy of your airplane ticket confirmation
- And copies of the first and last two pages of your international passport
- Photocopies of the first and last page of your international passport
Please keep in mind that submissions of Dubai visa applications are accepted at the center from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., seven days a week.
Please allow 3-4 working days for the processing of your visa application once it has been submitted to us. During the waiting period, you will be able to keep track of the progress of your application. (Click here to keep track on the status of your Dubai visa application.)
- Given that the visa is only valid for 58 days from the date of issuance, you should apply for your visa at the latest two months before your intended trip date. The visa for Dubai is only valid for one entrance. Entry and departure into the United Arab Emirates must be made solely through the Dubai International Airport. However, when in the nation, you are free to go to any area of it that you like. A Dubai visa can be obtained through a travel agent, tour operator, or a resident of the United Arab Emirates. You can also submit an application through Emirates Airlines, however doing so would require you to book a return flight with the carrier.
For any more concerns regarding the Dubai visa application process, please address your inquiries to: [email protected] (information). WE WISH YOU A SAFE AND EXCITING JOURNEY.
About The Author
Contact [email protected] if you have any more questions on the Dubai visa application process. THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR PRODUCT.