- In Dubai, Angel investor groups are popping up all the time, and most have a monthly (or even more frequent) pitching event to bring investors and entrepreneurs together. Envestors is a consulting company with a network of private investors. It provides a slew of other services in additional to just finding an angel investor (s) for you.
How do I find investors in Dubai?
To find angels in the UAE, ask other entrepreneurs for referrals, or check out Angel.co, CrunchBase, Magnitt, Wamda amongst others. While angel investors can invest for equity or offer a loan, angel investing groups host monthly events, competitions, pool in funds (co-invest) and contacts.
Is it easy to find investors in Dubai?
Whether you are based in Abu Dhabi, Dubai or Ajman, it is easy to find locally based investment opportunities that meet the specifications of your project or start-up business. The Middle East investment network helps connect entrepreneurs with potential investors from all over the world.
Who are the investors in Dubai?
In 2016, Canada was the largest inward investor, accounting for 30%, followed by the UK (13%), France (11%), Spain (8%) and the US (7%). These five countries alone generated nearly 70% of Dubai’s total inward investment in 2016.
How do I search for investors?
Work on building your startup’s brand and make sure you are high on visibility in the market. The answer to this lies in online marketing. You should use digital platforms like AngelList to keep prospective investors in the loop around your company’s products, services and market presence.
How can I become an investor in UAE?
To get an Investor Visa in Dubai or anywhere else in the UAE, you must invest at least AED 10 million in the public sector in UAE or invest at least AED 5 million in a property.
Can I invest in Dubai?
Similarly to Dubai’s capital markets, access for investors can be issued through the Dubai Financial Market. If you are yet to gain an investor account, you can open one directly through the DFM, Nasdaq Dubai or with a licensed brokerage firm.
What is angel equity?
Angel investment is a form of equity financing –the investor supplies funding in exchange for taking an equity position in the company. Angel investors fill in the gap between the small-scale financing provided by family and friends and venture capitalists.
How can I get funding for my business in Dubai?
There are five ways to secure business funding in the UAE. These are: local funding and outreach programmes; angel investors; venture capitalists; institutional investors; and business incubators.
What is Dubai startup hub?
Launched in 2016 Dubai Startup Hub (DSH) is the key initiative of Dubai Chamber centered around empowering entrepreneurs through programs, workshops, marketing, promotion, and advocacy efforts.
How do I find investors for my business?
Table of contents
- Create a profile on AngelList.
- Prepare a record of investors to share your ideas with.
- Brush up your networking skills.
- Have a classy intro.
- Tell them why they should invest in your startup.
Which country has the most investment in Dubai?
Top Countries Investing the Most in Dubai Real Estate Statistics obtained from DLD reports show that India, Pakistan, the UK, Saudi Arabia, and China are among the top countries that invest in the Dubai property market.
Which country has highest investment in UAE?
The main investors in the UAE are: Switzerland, the United Kingdom, India, the United States of America, France, Austria, Japan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and The Netherlands.
What are the 3 types of investors?
Three Types of Investors
- Pre-investors. This is a catch-all term for people who have not yet begun investing.
- Passive Investors.
- Active Investors.
What are private investors?
Private Investors are the individuals or firm that shows a keen interest in investing their money in a company to lend a financial hand to the company & contribute to its growth & earning a value for their investments. Private Investors are a key source to raise startup capital for the businesses.
How do I find a large investor portfolio?
NOTE: Tracking the portfolio of successful investors is a good idea. Let’s discuss those ways.
- Check the block/bulk deals list. This list of the block and bulk deals are publicly disclosed on NSE/BSE website daily.
- Check the shareholding pattern of the companies.
- Track Portfolio using financial aggregator websites.
Private Investment and Entrepreneurs in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai & Abu Dhabi
In the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Angel Investment Network’s Middle Eastern branch is a great online resource for investors and entrepreneurs looking for business partners, seed cash to start a company, or private finance to develop their company. Using our network, you may establish connections inside the city, nation, or area of your choice by completing a simple registration process on our website. Entrepreneurs in the United Arab Emirates no longer need to relocate to a high-growth city in order to start and fund a business.
Simply submit your proposal to our network, and potential investors will be examining your business ideas within minutes of submitting your proposal.
By utilizing our network’s selective filters, you may choose to view just relevant listings from entrepreneurs who are interested in the same kind of investment possibilities that you are, in whichever geographic place you are interested in viewing listings from entrepreneurs.
Because our network includes investors from a diverse variety of market sectors, the partnerships that are created can bring not just investment and capital finance to the table, but also extensive knowledge of the whole market sector.
We are a member-led Micro-VC comprised of more than 100 like-minded investors that work together to make decisions. Entrepreneurs and teams that have carried their ideas from proof of concept to consumer traction to scale with drive, enthusiasm, tenacity, and ambition have piqued our interest. The SeedandSeries Arounds of early-stage innovative firms with strong growth potential are where we make our investments. What distinguishes us from other organizations is that we are not a fund. With a fully financed investment business, our angel investors include a diverse group of individuals that include seasoned investors, entrepreneurs in the technology sector, venture capital partners, senior executives from successful companies, and one institutional investor.
Every opportunity we have to participate alongside existing venture capital funds that operate as lead investors, but DAI has also taken the lead role in a number of seed and bridge rounds.
That is to say that, to date, DAI (together with co-investing members) has made first-round investments ranging from $100,000 to $2,000,000 in all of our portfolio firms.
So far, we have invested in five follow-on rounds with existing portfolio businesses, including two Series A rounds, since the company’s founding.
Find an angel investor, Find an investor, Fund your business, Invest in startups, Become an investor, Invest in Tech startups, Angel Investors in startups, a network of angel investors
Hesham has been placed 39th out of the top 50 investors in the world (Forbes 2018), based on his investment and exit performance. Hesham has made over 100 investments in companies. He has been a co-founder of more than 40 businesses. Building new start-ups around the premise of creating easy answers to difficult challenges is something that he is particularly passionate about. He is bilingual and can communicate in Arabic, English, and French, as well as read and write in those languages. He is also fluent in German and Spanish, and he can communicate effectively in both languages.
Professional with a strong focus on results and a wide range of expertise in a variety of organizational settings. Strong background in marketing strategy, including branding, direct marketing and product/brand launches, as well as in product and brand research, reporting, and positioning. Entrepreneur and self-starter with extensive expertise in brand recognition and growth, as well as community outreach and engagement programs.
Terry Crospy is a full-time investor in private and public technology firms, with a particular focus in consulting work and board roles with early-stage technology companies.
Funding, facilitation, and assistance are provided by Ekoy Investment Partners to creative start-ups and scale-ups in the life sciences industry.
Fadi is a competent planner and manager with extensive experience. Having worked with startups and small businesses since 2008, Fadi has gained the necessary knowledge and skills to put himself in the shoes of the company’s founder and determine what the company’s requirements are.
Anil Joshi is the Founder and Managing Partner of Unicorn India Startups, a venture capital firm specializing on early-stage technology ventures in India.
Extensive experience in growing small, local firms into multi-million-dollar, industry-leading enterprises.
Natalie works as a founder, investor, and business coach for a variety of companies. Aimé is on a mission to assist SaaS organizations in scaling their operations, clarifying business priorities, and building high-performance teams.
Vicky has been working with numerous online media firms in India for more than 12 years, and she has implemented programmatic advertising campaigns for companies such as Komli Media, Times Internet (part of the Times of India group), and Disney+ Hotstar, among others. He presently serves as the Vice President of Strategy and Investments at Araby Ads, which is the top advertising technology firm in the MENA area. I’m particularly interested in upcoming technologies and markets.
Mr. Carsten is the Founder and CEO of PMsquare, an IBM Platinum Business Partner and business consulting firm that specializes in Business Analytics, Financial Performance Management Systems, Data Warehousing, and Enterprise Information Management. He is also a highly dedicated Business Angel, and he is now involved with and investing in a number of start-up companies. He is a visionary leader with extensive expertise and proven success in senior operations and technology consulting roles. Expert in developing and sustaining company strategies that span continents and outperform revenue growth objectives.
A proven track record of successfully leading a varied variety of geographically distributed teams throughout the business strategy and service delivery spectrum. Serving as a trusted advisor to assist in the development of short- and long-term company strategies.
Owner with a proven track record of success in securing finance for company concepts and venture capital ventures. Financing startups, Customer Service, Management, Strategic Planning, and Leadership are some of my specialties. A solid business development expert with a Bachelor’s degree from the University of Bonn in Economics as a concentration.
Eddie is a venture capitalist that invests in B2B SaaS startups. He formerly worked as a consultant for the World Bank, advising rising financial institutions in South East Asia. G7 sovereign wealth funds, Moody’s Corporation, Kingdom Holdings ($100 billion in assets under management), venture capitalists, family offices, and the Enterprise Singapore venture arm all invest in his portfolio firms.
Your preferred place to stay as a co-founder of COSI-Group. For work, travel, and recreation. Previously, he was the Founder and CEO of the Bonial.com Group (drive to store platform)
I’d always been interested in startups and had a strong desire to create my own company one day. My first successful exit came with 1Form, which I sold to ASX-listed REA Group for $15 million in early 2014 after a few false starts and a lot of grit and dedication.
Kiyan works as an investor at Mucker, a venture capital firm based in Santa Monica, California that specializes on early-stage investments. In his previous role, Kiyan was a part of the founding team at The Beard Club (formerly known as Dollar Beard Club), where he assisted in the growth of the firm to over 70,000 monthly customers and $18 million in sales within 18 months of its launch in 2011. In his previous role, Kiyan worked in private equity, where he evaluated standalone investment prospects as well as strategic add-on acquisitions in the software as a service and enterprise software industries.
Firas works as a Senior Investment Manager at Cedar Mundi Ventures, a venture capital firm located in Beirut that specializes in growth-stage investments. He also works as an Angel Investor, having made investments in three different firms in Beirut and Europe that are involved in the mobility, e-commerce, and financial technology sectors.
Firas works as a Senior Investment Manager at Cedar Mundi Ventures, a venture capital firm located in Beirut that focuses on growth-stage investments in technology companies. Additionally, he is an Angel Investor, having made investments in three distinct firms in Beirut and Europe that are involved in the mobility, e-commerce, and financial technology areas.
When it comes to investing, time and luck are important factors to consider, but we at BXB work hard to eliminate chance from the equation by connecting with an established investor community. We want to assist you in moving the process along by ensuring that all necessary data is made accessible to the investor so that they can evaluate from the onset whether or not this is the correct investment opportunity for them to consider. BXB gives you the ability to regain control over your IP by allowing you to choose the information you want to expose and to whom you want to reveal it.
- To avoid upsetting consumers, suppliers, and employees, it is critical that your company remains nameless.
- All postings on the marketplace are completely free of charge; however, once you begin to get inquiries, your contact information will be concealed.
- The Subscription period begins on the day on which the first inquiry is received by the company.
- For verification purposes, please send us a copy of your Business License as well as a copy of your passport/Emirates ID to [email protected].
- Your listing will be highlighted with a green “Verified” banner to ensure that it is easily identifiable.
Please keep in mind that we are only able to validate licenses granted by the following agencies at the present time: The Department of Economic Development in Abu Dhabi and the Department of Economic Development in Ajman Ajman Free Zone AuthorityCreative City FujairahDubai Department of Economic DevelopmentAjman Free Zone AuthorityCreative City Fujairah Dubai Multi Commodities Center is a multi-commodity trading center in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (DMCC) The Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Hamriyah Free Zone are two of the most important financial centers in the world (Sharjah) Deputy Minister for Economic Development in Ras Al Khaimah Trakhees, Sharjah Economic Development Department, Sharjah Media City (Shams), Sharjah Economic Development Department, Trakhees, Sharjah Economic Development Department BUYER DATA SUBSCRIPTION (280/380 for 6/12 month duration): Unlock the contact information of potential purchasers with this subscription.
- SELECTED BUSINESSES (starting at 75 AED): Make your company stand out by displaying it prominently on our homepage and at the top of relevant search pages.
- These may be downloaded, printed, and emailed, which will aid in the promotion of your company’s products and services.
- Listing is featured for 6 months and is attached as an attachment.
- Allow us to put our experience to work for you to generate interest in your company.
- Your company will be promoted in a proactive manner to guarantee that you reach prospective investors.
- The premium service (13,500 UAE dirhams) is designed for business owners who are too busy to advertise their company on their own behalf and deal with all buyer inquiries themselves.
You have the option of remaining anonymous throughout the process until a serious buyer is identified. Please contact us if you require further information. Please see our pricing page for a complete list of our costs.
Find an Investor in 3 Easy Steps:
- Then pick the appropriate marketplace by clicking on “+ SELL MY BUSINESS.”
- Fill out the Business Listing Form, and your listing will be available as soon as it is authorized.
Make a list of my investment opportunities.
4 Best Places to Find Highly Motivated Investors in Dubai
Are you planning to establish a business in Dubai and are looking for ways to generate funds? If you answered YES, these are the top four areas to look for highly driven investors in Dubai. Due to its strategic location between the east and the west, as well as its world-class infrastructure, Dubai will continue to be well-known among investors indefinitely. The Dubai Investment Market provides investors with a plethora of opportunities to remain engaged and fulfilled. People have been evaluating and scrutinizing growing economies, and they have made investments in these places in order to reap substantial profits.
- As an example, you’ll require a residence permission and a business license, as well as a “local sponsor,” who will be awarded a 51 percent ownership part in the company.
- Consider the potential of establishing a business in one of the several “free zones” available in Dubai.
- Within their borders, the laws are different, and they include 100 percent foreign ownership as well as tax benefits for those who qualify.
- Many positive aspects of the United Arab Emirates may be found, particularly when considering it as a prospective site for a new enterprise.
- It is important to note that hiring a local business consulting agency to guide you through the paperwork (i.e., red tape and difficulties) and link you with the local business partners you require is absolutely a smart option.
- Afraid about launching a business in Dubai and having trouble raising the funds you require?
- Due to its strategic location between the east and west, as well as its world-class infrastructure, Dubai will always be a popular destination for investors.
People have been evaluating and scrutinizing growing economies, and they have made investments in these places in order to reap substantial rewards.
As an example, you’ll need a residency permit and a business license, as well as a “local sponsor,” who will be awarded a 51 percent ownership part in your company.
In Dubai, there are several “free zones” where you may potentially locate your business.
Within their borders, the regulations are different, and they allow for 100 percent foreign ownership as well as tax breaks.
Especially as a possible destination for new business ventures, there are several reasons to be enthusiastic about the United Arab Emirates.
It is important to note that hiring a local business consulting agency to guide you through the paperwork (i.e., red tape and difficulties) and link you with the local business partners you require is absolutely a good decision. Find investors in Dubai by visiting these locations.
The Emirate is home to a large number of local businesses as well as branches of foreign corporations. The Carlyle Group is likely the most important player in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) area, with assets and funds worth billions of dollars. Local venture capital businesses have substantial assets and funds at their disposal, and many of them are controlled either largely or entirely by the governing families of the United Arab Emirates. These investors are eager to make investments in both domestic and foreign companies across a vast and diverse spectrum industries.
- MENA Private Equity Association To grasp that the notion that all Emiratis are wealthy is simply that – an assumption – is essential.
- There are also a large number of rich Emiratis and expats alike who are trying to improve their personal fortune while also giving back to the region by investing in firms that cover a certain niche or demand in the market place.
- Envestors is a consultancy firm that has a network of private investors as a client base.
- To your surprise, Dubai also boasts of having a large number of startup accelerators and incubators available to local entrepreneurs, whether you believe it or not!
- Many significant sectors (Internet City, Media City, and so on) have their own “cities” in Dubai, where like-minded organizations and enterprises gather, and the accelerators and incubators are often located within the respective city.
- Joy Nwokoro is a Freelance Business Journalist, researcher, translator, and sales trainer who has worked with a wide range of clients, including Women in World Banking, a business research NGO based in New York, United States of America, amongst other organizations.
- Joy Nwokoro’s most recent blog entries (See all of them)
Entertainment Investors In Dubai at Invstor.com
Posting a financing request will allow you to reach all 20,000+ investors. Make a Request on the Internet $10k – $500k is the price range. Dubai is the location (United Arab Emirates) Various types of funding are available, including equity funding (VC, Angel, PE) Finance, legal, technology/web, investing, and healthcare are some of the industries represented. continue reading this Article Contact MemberRange:$1 million to more than $10 million Location:Dubai, Middle East (United Arab Emirates) Equity Funding (VC, Angel, PE), Loan/Lease Funding, Business Acquisition/Franchise Funding, Debt Consolidation, Merchant Cash Advance are some of the funding types available.
Finance, legal, technology/web, investing, and healthcare are some of the industries represented. continue reading this Article Getting in Touch with the Member
Price range: $100,000 to $5 million DUBAI is the location (United Arab Emirates) Equity funding (VC, angel, and PE), alternative/creative finance, and secured loans are the most common types of financing. Finance, hospitality, media, food service/restaurants, and entertainment are some of the industries represented. continue reading this Article Contact MemberRange:$500k – $5 millionContact Member DUBAI is the location (United Arab Emirates) Equity funding (VC, Angel, PE), operational/growth funding, and debt financing are the most common types of financing.
continue reading this Article Contact MemberRange:$500k – $10 million Contact Member Dubai, Maryland is the location (United Arab Emirates) Equity funding (VC, Angel, PE), operational/growth funding, and debt financing are the most common types of financing.
continue reading this Article Contact MemberRange:$500k – $10 millionContact Member Dubai is the location (United Arab Emirates) Equity funding (VC, Angel, PE), operational/growth funding, and debt financing are the most common types of financing.
continue reading this Article Getting in Touch with the Member
Software Investors In Dubai at Invstor.com
Posting a financing request will allow you to reach all 20,000+ investors in one go. Submit a Ticket $10k – $500k is the range of prices. Dubai is the location of the event (United Arab Emirates) Various types of financing are available, including equity funding (VC, Angel, PE) Finance, legal, information technology/web, investing, and healthcare are some of the industries represented here. continue reading this » Continue reading this » Range:$1 million – $10 million Contact Member Dubai, United Arab Emirates (United Arab Emirates) The following funding types are available: equity funding (VC, angel, PE), loan and lease funding, business acquisition/franchise funding, debt consolidation, and merchant cash advances.
- continue reading this » Continue reading this » The Member should be contacted.
- Finance, hospitality, media, food service/restaurants, and entertainment are some of the industries that have experienced growth.
- Dubai is the location (United Arab Emirates) Equity funding (VC, Angel, PE), operational/growth funding, and debt financing are the many types of funding available.
- continue reading this » Continue reading this » Roughly speaking, the range is between $500k and $10 million.
- Finance, legal, information technology/web, investing, and healthcare are some of the industries represented here.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates (United Arab Emirates) Equity funding (VC, Angel, PE), operational/growth funding, and debt financing are the many types of funding available.
- continue reading this » Continue reading this » The Member should be contacted.
Dubai Angel Investors – Private Equity, Venture Capital and Real Estate Investor
The following section contains the most recent news and analysis on the recent activities of Dubai Angel Investors. Alternatively, you can consult the Middle East Investors Directory, which has been published since 2007 and has a comprehensive directory of Dubai Angel Investors as well as the email addresses of additional investors from throughout the area. Riva Technology and Entertainment, a Dubai-based technology investment business, has announced a $2.5 million investment in Rogue Games, a Los Angeles-based video game development company.
- Riva Group is headquartered in New York City.
- One million dollars has been invested in the mobile health and fitness startup HealthifyMe by Dubai-based angel investor Neelesh Bhatnagar.
- It has previously secured $6 million from investors including IDG, Inventus, and Blume Ventures.
- He formerly served on the boards of Landmark Group and Emax Electronics, and is a former board member of Landmark Group.) Check out the Middle East Investors Directory if you’re looking for a list of angel investors in Dubai who are similar to Neelesh Bhatnagar.
- Alabbar Enterprises, a Dubai-based investment group, has invested $112 million in the Italian online retailerYOOX Net-a-Porter.YOOX Net-a-Porter employs approximately 3,500 employees across 11 offices and nine delivery locations throughout the world.
- It is a corporation that runs and invests in businesses in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, and Africa in a number of industries including luxury, fashion, retail, and e-commerce.
- If you’re looking for investment businesses that are comparable to Alabbar Enterprises, go no further than the Middle East Investors Directory.
- Wamda Capital and MENA Venture Investments are two of his other investing companies.
- More information may be found in the Wall Street Journal.
- Paul Kenny was the former CEO of daily deal website Cobone, which was sold to Tiger Management for an estimated $40 million in 2013.
(Emerge Ventures has already made its first three investments, which include The Impact Hub, a Silicon Valley-based incubator, Lumba, a mobile gaming firm located in Silicon Valley, and Elevision, a digital media network.) Emerge Ventures is listed in the Middle East Investors Directory with the number SINDE1 and is managed by Emerge Capital.
- In a joint announcement, BECO Capital, a Dubai-based investment business, and a group of angel investors from Dubai and Silicon Valley announced their investment in the regional property website PropertyFinder.
- In addition to Ucok, who co-founded Trendyol and Peak Games, Grove, who founded the property web iProperty Group, and a number of Silicon Valley investors, Mustafa Abdel Wadood of Abraaj Capital, who is located in Dubai, have invested in the company.
- More information is provided below.
- BECO Capital is an investment firm located in Dubai.
- Soha Nashaat, the former CEO of Barclays Wealth MENATurkey, and Jakob Beck Thomsen, the CEO of SaxoBank MENATurkey were among the angel investors that participated in this round.
- More information is provided below.
- It has just recently announced its formal debut, with an initial start-up capital of $2.7 million.
We genuinely hope they end themselves in a better position than comparable organizations such as Intilaq, a company incubator founded by Bayt.com that went out of business very early and very discreetly. Tenmou is described in further detail below:
More than 94 percent of the companies operating in the UAE are small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which collectively employ more than 86 percent of the country’s total private sector workforce and contribute more than 60 percent of the country’s current GDP, with the figure expected to rise to 70 percent in 2021. In order to finance innovative pilot projects, both small and medium enterprises, the Mohammed Bin Rashid Fund, the financial arm of Dubai Small and Medium Enterprises (SME), is putting forth significant effort and a devoted focus on studying the project and providing appropriate assistance for start-up and expansion.
Applicants must be UAE residents, either as an individual or as a firm with a registered office in the country.
Emirati companies are not the only ones that may apply.
The fund will be focused on supporting initiatives in the seven core areas of the National Innovation Strategy, which are as follows: renewable energy, transportation, education, health, water, and information and communications technology.
Dubai Future AcceleratorsArea 2071
The Dubai Future Accelerators (DFA), an initiative of the Dubai Future Foundation, facilitates collaboration between government entities and private sector organizations with start-ups, scale-ups, and innovative SMEs from around the world in order to co-create solutions for the world’s most pressing problems and issues. The year 2019 has seen 219 start-ups collaborate with government institutions to address 97 concerns, with 71 percent of start-ups signing agreements to collaborate with partner organizations to undertake new initiatives.
Member organizations have access to a network of strategic partners, entrepreneurs, and investors through their membership in Area 2071.
The payments for a commercial license are AED 1,000 per year, and the license allows the entrepreneur to perform three activities within the same sector for a total of AED 1,000 per year.
Business Incubators and Accelerators
A significant network of incubators exists in Dubai, which helps start-ups transition from a concept to a fully-fledged firm. Early finance, working space, training programs and seminars, networking events, and access to investors are all provided by incubators to small and medium-sized firms in the early stages of their development.
There are several supporting platforms for entrepreneurs and start-ups in Dubai, including TechStars Dubai, Turn8, In5, FinTech Hive, Astrolabs, and others.
Nasdaq Dubai Growth Market
This groundbreaking project, which was recently launched by Nasdaq Dubai Growth Market, will assist emerging firms and small to medium-sized enterprises in achieving the next step of their expansion by obtaining funds through an initial public offering (IPO) or other means (IPO). Through the Nasdaq Dubai Growth Market, firms who are experiencing rapid growth will be able to get a simplified and cost-effective listing on the region’s international exchange. The Growth Market, which is part of the Dubai Future District project, will welcome not just enterprises in the United Arab Emirates, but also companies from around the globe, with the goal of assisting them in expanding in the area and worldwide.
Dubai Angel Investors
UAE-based Dubai Angel Investors (DAI), a fully financed investment business, has angel investors that range from experienced investors to digital entrepreneurs, venture capital partners, senior executives of successful companies, and even an institutional investor. When it comes to adding value to its investees, DAI draws on their aggregate knowledge as well as their broad network of connections. This is accomplished through their ability to open doors and coach their clients.
Dubai is the region’s top venture capital destination, hosting one-third of all MENA investors and boasting more than 140 venture capital funds and venture capitalists, the highest number in the region. The city provides a variety of support mechanisms while encouraging a creative and vibrant environment.
In Dubai, small and big enterprises alike may take advantage of a diverse selection of commercial and financing loans given by the majority of banks, all of which have competitive interest rates and flexible payback terms. In average, loan amounts range from 50,000 AED to 5 million AED, and the paperwork procedure is quick and uncomplicated. Loans are often approved between seven to twenty-five working days, depending on the lender.
As a premier event location, Dubai boasts one of the most extensive networking scenes in the world, providing entrepreneurs with opportunity to exhibit their businesses and pitch their ideas to investors and other business professionals alike. In the year 2019, a total of 3.57 million tourists arrived in Dubai primarily for the purpose of attending events held in the city. A total of $6.3 billion in economic value was created by Dubai World Trade Center, one of the world’s most important events and exposition venues in 2019.
HTML5 video is not supported by your browser at this time. You have arrived at the threshold of the international capital of ambition.
In terms of governance, government efficacy, political stability, and the level of regulation, it is the best in the area.
100% Business Ownership
Allows foreign investors to control 100 percent of their company, reinforcing Dubai’s commitment to facilitating business, attracting and retaining international investment, and maintaining its worldwide competitive advantage.
Two-thirds of the world’s most promising growth markets are accessible through the country.
Business Made Easy
Because of supporting government processes, regulations, and digital services, the country is ranked first in the region and 16th internationally in the category of ‘Ease of Doing Business.’
It has state-of-the-art highways, ports, and airports, and it is one of the world’s busiest entrances into the area for business, trade, and tourism because of its modern infrastructure.
Hosting the world’s most talented individuals in a pro-business atmosphere with a high level of life that is unmatched.
It is the birthplace of the first unicorn in the Middle East.
In a dynamic, international atmosphere, this venue hosts an impressively wide choice of events and leisure activities for everyone to enjoy.
Favorable Tax Environment
In this environment, investors and companies may make the most of their profits while paying little or no tax.
A ambition to make Dubai the happiest city on the planet by harnessing the potential of new technologies
It is ranked as the 7th safest city in the world for inhabitants, residents, and tourists by the United Nations Development Programme.
I would want to conduct my business anyplace on the Dubai mainland and would like to know what it would take to get my business up and running there. Investigate various company setup options.
I want to be the sole owner of my firm and would like to establish it in a Free Zone to maximize my investment opportunities. Locate your “no-fly zone.”
Business activities such as the Green Economy, Urban Solutions, and Sustainability are included in this category. Economy in the Circular Flow
Businesses engaged in initiatives such as the Green Economy, Urban Solutions, and Sustainability are included in this category. Economy in the Circular
Considering that the UAE as a whole accounted for 47 percent of all Fintech Deals globally in 2019, and that over half of all regional fintechs are located in the UAE.
Contains business activity such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, and other related technologies.
Hear what current investors have to say about investing in Dubai, Get inspired.
Ronaldo Mouchawar’s official website From presenting ecommerce platform business concepts in front of a group of people who are not convinced. More information can be found at Magnus Olsson, Mudassir Sheikha, and Abdulla Elyas are three of the most talented people in the world.
When Mudassir Sheikha and Magnus Olsson, two ex-McKinseyCompany employees, got together, they formed a partnership.
entrepreneurship in the UAE, Amal Al Marri, and her Saudi Arabian business partner, Deem Al Bassam, in more detail.
They are brothers, investors, and entrepreneurs.
UAE Targets 20 Unicorns by 2031
To promote UAE-based start-ups and SMEs working in critical industries, the UAE will establish a Dh1 billion private equity fund as part of the Entrepreneurial Nation project, which aims to make the country the home of 20 unicorns by 2031 by recruiting talented individuals and international finance. The fourth of October in the year 2021.
Expo 2020 An Opportunity to Reconnect with The World
Expo 2020 Dubai provides an opportunity to re-establish contact with the rest of the globe after a period of seclusion following the epidemic. The event, which will be held in the Dubai Conference Center, which will serve as the focal point for all enterprises, provides stakeholders with an opportunity to showcase their products and services to the millions of people who will attend this massive event from all over the world. The fourth of October in the year 2021.
DMCC onboards 1,800 companies within nine months
The Dubai Free Zone is a special economic zone. The many virtual and physical events promoting DMCC and Dubai as a perfect location to start a business, in addition to the ease of doing business in Dubai, and the launch of the Crypto Centre earlier this year, which is exclusively intended for businesses operating in the cryptographic and blockchain spaces, have contributed to the company’s recruitment of 1,800 new companies in the first nine months of this year.
Dubai Angel Investors Investor Profile: Portfolio & Exits
Established in 2016, Dubai Angel Investors is a fully-capitalized Micro-VC that represents more than 100 individual angel investors as well as two institutional investors in the UAE. The headquarters of the organization are in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Investments will be made in seed and early-stage technology businesses with significant growth potential, and the firm will participate in the Series A rounds of its most successful portfolio companies.
|Company Name||Deal Date||Deal Type||Deal Size||Industry||Company Stage||Lead Partner|
|Yalla!Market||02-Dec-2021||Early Stage VC||00.00||Specialty Retail||Generating Revenue|
|000000||15-Dec-2020||00000 00000||00.00||Entertainment Software||Generating Revenue|
|000000000||16-Nov-2020||0000 00000||Business/Productivity Software||Generating Revenue||00000000 000000|
|00000 000000||08-Nov-2020||00000 00000||000||Media and Information Services (B2B)||Generating Revenue||00000000 000000|
|00000||27-Sep-2020||0000 00000||00.00||Educational Software||Generating Revenue|
|000000||14-Sep-2020||0000 00000||00000||Other Healthcare Technology Systems||Generating Revenue|
|0000000 00000||17-Aug-2020||00000 00000||00.000||Business/Productivity Software||Generating Revenue|
|00000000||08-Aug-2020||0000 00000||00.00||Educational Software||Generating Revenue|
|GetBee||08-Aug-2020||Seed Round||Media and Information Services (B2B)||Startup|
|Mamo Pay||07-Apr-2020||Seed Round||00.00||Financial Software||Generating Revenue|
You are currently viewing 10 out of 34 investments. Get the complete list »
Want to dig into this profile?
We’ll assist you in locating what you require. More information may be found here.
Dubai Angel Investors Investments by Industry, Year, and Region
Investments made by each industry In this section, you’ll find data visualizations that rapidly reveal an investor’s history investments, including a breakdown of activity by industry, year, and area. To get a free trial, please click here.
Dubai Angel Investors Team (14)
|Syed Farhan Zaidi||Executive||0||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Anneliese Reinhold||Investment Committee Member||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Dana Noueihed||Investment Committee Member||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Abdullah Mutawi||Co-FounderChairman||0||0||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Tarek Amin||Co-FounderBoard Member||0||0||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
You are now viewing 5 out of 14 team members. Get the complete list »
5 Ways to get Funding for Business in UAE
14th of February, 2019 Tags: So you’ve come up with a billion-dollar (or dirham) company concept. Ideas, on their own, are worthless unless they are implemented, financed, and timed properly. The most difficult obstacle to overcome is finance, cash, or investment, as it is essential to ‘take off’ for research, prototype development, incorporation, and commercialization of the idea into a viable business. As a result, access to external sources of capital is difficult at the seed or conceptual stage since the firm does not yet have a track record of client orders, sales, or maturity in the marketplace.
The good news is that you have five possibilities for turning your creative concept become a reality:
- Friends and family members It might be intimidating to approach relatives and friends for financial assistance. However, reaching out to people who are closest to you is a smart first step before seeking outside assistance. Prepare a business strategy, though, before approaching them with your request. Include a detailed explanation of what you’re selling, how it will be made, and any demos or prototypes you have available. Also include information on possible sales, risk factors, rivals, and how you’ll earn money in the plan. Because the connection is important, be realistic and honest in a way that they will understand. Inform them if you are requesting a loan, an investment, or a present. Alternative Sources of Financing There are micro-loan organizations such as Kiva, Accion, and Liwwa that lend to startups and entrepreneurs if you just require a modest amount of money – such as up to $5,000 – to get started. Crowd-funding websites such as Kickstarter and Gofundme.com are also viable choices. Eureca, Kapitalboost, Zoomal, and IndieGoGo are examples of crowdfunding platforms that allow you to raise money from hundreds or thousands of individuals or informal investors who want to support you and contribute smaller amounts or place advance orders so that the total amount raised accumulates to the target amount
- Look for opportunities in your community. Consult with your local small business development center for further information. The Khalifa Fund, established in 2007 by the government of Abu Dhabi to assist Emirati businesses with a total capital commitment of AED 2 billion, is one example. AED1 billion has been provided by the Emirates Development Bank (EDB) to assist SMEs owned and operated by Emirati entrepreneurs. EDB also offers favorable interest rates and flexible tenors on fixed assets and acquisitions, allowing it to finance up to 80% of the cost of the asset. The Dubai Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME) has aided 12,500 entrepreneurs and assisted the establishment of 1,200 local enterprises only in the last ten years alone. The Business Incubation Center has assisted in the creation of 350 small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). These organizations can assist you in connecting with entrepreneurs for networking purposes as well as angel investors. Some can point you in the direction of the numerous incubators,’startup centers,’ and accelerators that have sprung up all throughout the United Arab Emirates. You can also consult with your local chamber of commerce, industry organization, or business council for help on obtaining money from your local government. Many Emirates in the United Arab Emirates, whether supported by the government or the separate free zones, have initiatives to encourage the formation of new businesses. Angel Investors are individuals who make investments on a short-term basis. After trying bootstrapping and crowd-funding, go out to angel investors, who are typically high net worth individuals (HNWIs), family offices, or entrepreneurs who are eager to invest in potential startups to diversify their portfolio, mentor employees, or give back to the community. If you want to locate angel investors in the UAE, you may ask other entrepreneurs for recommendations or look on websites such as Angel.co, CrunchBase, Magnitt, and Wamda, among others. In contrast to angel investors, who might invest in exchange for stock or provide a loan, angel investment clubs organize monthly events, contests, pool funds (co-invest), and network with other members. Venture Capital is a type of financing that is used to fund new ventures. If you want significant money (at least $1 million), look to venture capitalists (VCs) or institutional investors that make investments on behalf of their limited partners. There are around 30 venture capital firms in the region, each of which invests in a different amount depending on the industry, stage of the company (seed, early, growth, and late stage), location of the business, and a variety of other variables. The stakes are great, and so is the need of conducting thorough due diligence. An in-depth business strategy, financial projections for three to five years, your track record and competition will be requested. They will also check for clear legal framework and any red flags. However, they will be able to provide bigger sums of money as well as their knowledge. For example, if 100 firms request for investment, only one or two are chosen to get money from venture capitalists (VCs). It’s also important to realize that venture capitalists (VCs) are looking for a return of three to ten times their initial investment within the following five to seven years, so it’s advisable to have an exit strategy in mind.
You can also apply for a loan from RAKBANK Business Banking once you have been in business for six months.
Simply send us an email at [email protected] with your company information, contact information, and business necessity to get started.
H. B – Angel Investor in Dubai, UAE
Stages Pre-Startup/Research and Development, MVP/Finished Product, Achieving Sales, Breaking Even, Profitable, and Other Industries are all covered. Education Training, medical sciences, transportation, agriculture, software, media, business services, finance, and manufacturing are some of the fields in which you can work. Engineering and energy are two of the most important fields. Natural resources, real estate, hospitality, and restaurants are all included. Products, Bars, and other similar items Inventions, retail, and sales are all words that come to mind.
Beauty, technology, and food are among of the topics covered.
Personal Services, Recreation, and Other Amenities Locations Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkmenistan, the United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, and Yemen are among the countries represented.
Dubai Angel Investors (DAI)
Stages In other industries, pre-startup/research and development, MVP/finished product, achieving sales, breaking even, and profitability are all important. Education Training, medical sciences, transportation, agriculture, software, media, business services, finance, and manufacturing are some of the fields in which you might find employment opportunities. The fields of engineering and energy are both represented. Land and resource management; property management; hospitality management; and restaurant management.
Among the topics covered are: beauty, technology, and cuisine Drinks and entertainment are included.
The following countries are represented in this list: Australia; China; Hong Kong; India; Kuwait; Qatar; Egypt; Saudi Arabia; Armenia; Syria; Turkmenistan; Yemen; Uzbekistan; Azerbaijan; Bahrain; Palestine; Iran; Oman; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Lebanon; Iraq; United Arab Emirates; New Zealand; Singapore; Philippines; Austria; Spain; Germany; Ireland; France; Sweden; Finland; Iceland; Greenland; Norway; United Kingdom; Netherlands; Switzerland; Caribbean; Mexico; Canada; USA
Log in to the headquarters to unlock Login to gain access to the branches. Sub-Industries: Log in to see what’s available. Login to gain access to industries. Geographical Focus: Login to view the map.