Christmas festivities in Dubai, generally speaking, kick-off from as soon as National Day events have concluded (the weekend around 2 December). From shopping mall Santas to Christmas tree lightings at most of the city’s hotels, you will not escape the jubilant atmosphere of Christmas in Dubai.
How do people in Dubai celebrate Christmas?
- For those who live in Dubai, spending Christmas in the city is just another big Friday brunch. With jingle bells on. Restaurants, bars and hotels across the emirate pull out every single last stop – right down to jolly Santas and gingerbread grottos.
Do they celebrate Christmas in Dubai?
While the UAE is predominantly a Muslim region, other religious festivals are celebrated, including Christmas. Dubai is now a multi-cultural city, and has embraced the bright lights and fun of Christmas with open arms.
Where should I go in Dubai for Christmas?
Here is a list of the top ten Christmas attractions in the UAE.
- Global festive traditions at Dubai Expo 2020.
- Did you see Santa skydive into Global Village?
- The Festive Brictacular at Legoland.
- Checkout the Imagine Show at Dubai Festival City Mall.
- Festive family fun at Madinat Jumeirah.
What is Dubai like at Christmas?
Visitors spending Christmas in Dubai can expect dazzling decorations and holiday carols, street artists and acrobats, appearances from Santa and seasonal treats like mulled wine and gingerbread throughout December. It’s open daily from 5pm until 12am.
Does Dubai decorate for Christmas?
As with every year, malls and public places across the Emirates have dressed up in red and green to celebrate the annual tradition. Christmas trees, festive markets and Santa Claus letterboxes can be found across malls in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, as well as people dressed up like Father Christmas and his elves.
Can I live with my girlfriend in Dubai?
TLDR version: Yes, there are unmarried couples living together in Dubai. In the UAE and Dubai, it is against Sharia law to live together, in the western sense, with someone you are not married to. You can only live together with a member of the opposite sex if you are married to them, or they are a family member.
Is Christianity allowed in Dubai?
Christians are free to worship and wear religious clothing, if applicable. The country has Catholic, Eastern and Oriental Orthodox along with Protestant churches. The importation and sale of religious material is allowed; however, attempts to spread Christianity among Muslims are not permitted.
What month is the coldest in Dubai?
The hottest month is August with the average high temperature exceeding 43 °C (109 °F). January is the coolest month with the highs of about 24 °C (75 °F) and lows of about 16 °C (61 °F).
Does it snow in Dubai?
Dubai rarely experiences snowfall as temperatures never drop into single-digit figures, even in the coldest of winter months. However, Ras Al Khaimah, a city near Dubai, sometimes experiences snow in mid-January.
Can u swim in December in Dubai?
Yes! Swimming in december is pleasant in Dubai and the surrounding area. The sea temperature is 78°F on average (min/max: 74°F/82°F), allowing you to swim for a long time and enjoy water sports.
Is Dubai still hot in December?
Dubai in December is hot and dry with almost no rain. And with eight hours of sunshine a day you’ll have plenty of daylight to explore this exciting city. What’s Dubai Like At Christmas? And with sea temperaturea very warm 23°C it’s perfect for a swim on one of Dubai’s pristine beaches.
Is Dubai fun in December?
Yes. December is one of the best months of the year when you can visit Dubai. The temperature is hot and warm but not scorching like it is during the summer months. Also, there are various festivals and events that are held during this time of the year.
Where can I see Santa in Dubai?
Where To Meet Santa In Dubai & Abu Dhabi 2021
- Celebrations Around the World at Wafi City.
- Your Festive Moment at Candylicious.
- Meet Santa at the Finland Pavilion at Expo 2020.
- Madinat Jumeirah Festive Market.
- Christmas at Times Square Center.
- Winter Wonderland at Dubai Festival City Mall.
Do Emirates celebrate Christmas?
The United Arab Emirates may be a Muslim country, but at Christmas time, shops, malls and hotels are decked out in Christmas trees, lights, decorations and tinsel. Some locals even deck their halls with boughs of holly.
Christmas in Dubai 2021: 11 fabulously festive things to do in Dubai
With the holiday season just around the bend, Christmas in Dubai is all about spreading as much holiday happiness as possible. From dazzling winter terraces to snug ski chalet staycations, seasonal markets and sing-along carol performances, here is a list of the fantastically festive activities taking place around Dubai during the winter season.
Head to a magical winter garden
The gardens of Habtoor Palace have been renovated into a wonderful winter wonderland, which will be open to the public from November 1, 2021, to March 31, 2022, for visitors to enjoy. Even as stalls and foreign street food vendors compete for customers’ attention until the end of March, Habtoor Palace Dubai’s beautiful Winter Garden will be transformed into an amazing winter wonderland, offering enjoyable celebrations for the whole family over the festive season. In Dubai, visitors celebrating Christmas can anticipate dazzling lights and holiday songs, street performers and acrobats, appearances by Santa Claus, as well as seasonal goodies like as mulled wine and gingerbread, which will be available throughout December.
to 12 a.m., seven days a week.
Host a festive feast at home
For those hosting a Christmas in Dubai at home, whether it’s with friends before they depart for the holidays or simply to get into the holiday mood early, several prominent hotels and restaurants across the city provide turkey takeout and delivery to take the effort out of the cooking process. Turkey takeout is available from Thursday, November 24 to Sunday, December 26 at the St Regis Dubai, The Palm, which is one of our top options this year. Order a wonderful turkey or honey-mustard glazed beef ham, along with all the trimmings, for either 4 – 6 or 8 – 10 people from November 24 to December 5, along with a choice of pecan or pumpkin pie from December 6 to 26, and a Panettone or Yule Log from December 7 to December 26.
From AED 675 from November 24 to December 26, with a 24-hour notice necessary.
Meet Santa at a snowy winter wonderland
The Ski Dubai resort will be transformed into a picture-perfect winter wonderland from December 1 to 25. Visitors will have the opportunity to meet and greet with Santa Claus in his grotto on December 4, participate in a festive fun run on December 4, and watch a Christmas movie at Cinema in the Snow throughout the month of December. While strolling through the winter wonderland, guests can take in the twinkling lights of a 40-foot Christmas tree, listen to the sweet sounds of Christmas carols performed by a live choir, and tuck into seasonal sweet treats such as hot chocolate, gingerbread penguins, and mince pies.skidxb.com/wonderland.
Feast at a festive dine-around
When Atlantis, The Palm’s fantastically festive dine around returns on December 9, guests will be able to indulge in the gourmet flavors of 10 of the resort’s greatest restaurants, while also enjoying complimentary cocktails and world-class entertainment. A four-hour festive edition of Cirque de Cuisine will be held in Atlantis, The Palm’s Avenues, which will be lined with Christmas trees, next month. Diners will be able to wander from restaurant to restaurant and enjoy signature dishes, live cooking stations, lavish buffets, and live entertainment while they are there.
The Lost Chambers Aquarium is located in the heart of the Atlantis resort. AED 505 per person from 7pm to 11pm on Thursday, December 9, at the Atlantis Dubai.
Head to a winter terrace
When the festive season arrives, the stylish Mina Brasserie patio, which is currently adorned with decorative trees and foliage-filled walls, will be transformed into a wonderful winter wonderland for a limited time. Starting in early December, the walls are festooned with twinkling fairy lights, comfortable blankets, and sumptuous decorations in shades of silver and white, and the tree is decorated with silver and white ornaments. Chef Michael Mina often creates a seasonal variety of brasserie-style shared plates to go along with the festive décor.
Get creative at a wreath making workshop
On December 13, join The Pangolin for an intimate, festive evening of drinks and light eats, as well as a wreath-making class, to officially kick off the holiday season. Included in the class will be a step-by-step lesson for creating your own 25cm scandi style half wreath design. The wreath will be made with high-quality artificial and dried blooms for a long-lasting, environmentally friendly look that visitors will be able to take home with them. On Monday, December 13, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., AED 375 per person, which includes three cocktails and a food platter at The Pangolin [email protected]
Staycation in a cosy ski chalet
Instead of jetting off to the snow white slopes of the Swiss Alps, Val d’Isère, or the Colorado Rockies, guests at the Kempinski Mall of the Emirates may stay in one of the charming Aspen Ski Chalets located on the property. The chalets, which range in size from a one-bedroom chalet to three-story, three-bedroom ski chalets, may accommodate two, four, or six guests and have a view of the snowy slopes of Ski Dubai, depending on the size of the group. Marble free standing baths, winter-themed amenities, personalized butler service, and a blazing fireplace ensure that guests feel as near to the holiday season as possible while in Aspen.
For a fee of AED 750 per person, with a minimum of 10 guests, customers may rent out the festive ski chalets for meals and special parties, with a 30 percent discount available for overnight stays.
Sing along to a festive concert
The Dubai Opera Big Band will return for a sing-along event on December 21 and 22 for festive lovers enjoying Christmas in Dubai, bringing the ultimate festive, feel-good, family Christmas entertainment to the city this December. The 25-piece band will take you through all of your favorite Christmas songs, including Santa Baby, Jingle Bell Rock, Winter Wonderland, Feliz Navidad, All I Want for Christmas Is You, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree, and many more. The band will take you through all of the classics that will leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy on the inside.
Tuesday, December 21 and Wednesday, December 22 at 2 p.m.
From AED 195 onwards, visit dubaiopera.com.
Catch a festive film
Whether it’s cuddling up in front of Love Actually or ElforThe Holiday, a festive film is bound to get you in the mood for the holidays, and this year, Dubai beach club Zero Gravity has announced a pair of festive flicks that will be shown on Sunday December 19 and Monday December 20. The back-to-back Christmas flicks begin on December 19 with the legendary holiday romantic comedy, Love Actually, and conclude on December 20 with the cult family classic, Home Alone. Pull yourself a beanbag or curl up in a sun lounger and settle in for an evening of Christmas movies in the great outdoors.
Tickets are AED 75, with AED 75 being totally refundable towards food and drink. Doors open at 7pm, with shows starting at 8pm, and tickets are entirely refundable. Zero Gravity Dubai (@zerogravitydubai) will be open from 7pm on December 19 and 20.
Shop for some gifts at a festive market
Celebrate Christmas at Dubai’s desert resort Bab Al Shams, which will be transformed into a festive market from December 10 to 21, providing entertainment for the entire family over the 12-day festival. A 40 foot Christmas tree will be on display from 6pm to 10pm each day, and carol performances will be held at 6.30pm. Visitors will also be able to purchase for a variety of items from a variety of shops from 6pm to 10pm each day. There will also be mulled wine, hot chocolate, and seasonal cuisine available on the stalls, or customers can choose to dine at the Christmas-themed buffet at Al Forsan restaurant, which will be served every day at 7 p.m.
Children’s tickets are priced at AED 50 and include a meet and greet with Santa as well as a present; adult tickets cost AED 50 and include a gift.
Enjoy some family-friendly fun with gingerbread house workshops
Raffles Salon’s holiday afternoon tea is served every year starting on December 1 and includes tiered towers of themed Christmassy sweet and savoury delights, making for an exquisite afternoon. AED 180 per person, which includes a glass of mulled grape, is charged for afternoon tea, which is served from 2pm to 7pm daily. There will also be daily gingerbread making classes for children from 3pm to 5pm on December 12th through 18th, during which the hotel’s pastry experts will teach the children how to construct their own gingerbread creations with frosting and confectionery decorations.
It is necessary to make a reservation in advance.
raffles.com/dubai Submit your your address to receive the most recent travel news, reviews, inspiration, and so much more from the Middle East and beyond.
7 things you need to know about spending Christmas in Dubai
Christmas in Dubai may not sound like the idyllic, snow-covered scene that the holiday season is commonly represented as, but it can be a tremendous amount of fun nonetheless. As a matter of fact, there is nothing about celebrating Christmas in Dubai that requires you to forego any of your favorite traditions – from snow to stuffing. And now that the United Kingdom has added the United Arab Emirates to its air corridor list, tourists traveling in the United Kingdom from Dubai or Abu Dhabi will no longer be required to self-isolate for two weeks upon arrival.
- Tourists from the United Kingdom are also free from submitting a negative COVID-19 PCR test that was performed 96 hours before their arrival in Dubai under current regulations.
- For anyone considering spending Christmas in Dubai this year, here’s everything you need to know about the city.
- For anyone who does not want to spend the holiday season curled up in snowflake-print long johns and desperately trying to warm up in front of a not-so-magical log fire, Dubai Christmases are the ideal solution.
- But if you really want a snowy Christmas, you can still experience one at Fondue at Après, which overlooks Ski Dubai.
- You may even tackle the slopes if you’re up to the challenge of the salopettes.
- For those of you who don’t want to make your own, you can buy them at supermarkets, but that would be very un-Dubai of you.
- From Dhs150, you may receive many kilograms of fowl (as well as rib-eyes, legs of lamb, etc.) plus roasties, vegetables, gravy, cranberry sauce, and a partridge in the proverbial pear tree from five-star hotels, cafés, and restaurants across the city.
Most places don’t deliver (shock, horror) — you’ll have to travel to the venue and pick it up yourself on the day of or the day before the wedding.
On Christmas Day, perhaps?
If you’re a resident of Dubai, celebrating Christmas in the city is no more than another huge Fridaybrunch for you.
Restaurants, restaurants, and hotels around the emirate go to great lengths to celebrate the holiday season, including merry Santas and gingerbread grottos.
Speaking about going out, the entire city is open 24 hours a day.
So it’s not a huge issue if you’ve forgotten to bring the cranberry sauce or to purchase a present for your loving wife of 20 years (or if you’re not even celebrating the holiday at all).
Although the United Arab Emirates is a Muslim country, it is also one that is proud of its religious tolerance.
Francis is a little closer if you’re staying near the southern end of the city.
Schools around the city hold holiday fairs, as does The Irish Village, which has a tremendously popular annual tree-lighting ceremony (complete with free mince pies).
Everything you need to know about Christmas in Dubai may be found here. Please visit this site. Sign up for our free newsletter to be the first to receive all of the newest news, reviews, and offers delivered directly to your inbox. To sign up, simply click here.
Spectacular Visitors Guide to Dubai at Christmas 2021
Christmas? In a Muslim-majority country? Better believe it than not! If you’re looking for a winter sun break in the northern hemisphere but don’t want to lose out on the celebrations and excitement of Christmas, Dubai might be the perfect location for you! Despite the fact that Christmas is not an official holiday in Dubai, the big expat population and visitors take advantage of the occasion. So, other from the comfort that the stores will be open on Christmas Eve (and Christmas Day! ), what can you expect to see and do in Dubai during the holidays?
Weather in Dubai at Christmas
Weather in late December should be pleasant, with typical daytime highs of 26°C/78.8°F and seawater temperatures of 25.6°C/78°F on the way. Rain is not unheard of in December, but don’t expect a lengthy stretch of gloomy, overcast days in the coming months. When it comes to fog in December, it may be particularly problematic in the early mornings. Our comprehensive guide on the weather in Dubai in December can be found here. In the winter, fog is a typical occurrence, and it normally disappears by mid-morning.
As a result, you may expect hotel and AirBnB costs to soar and, in certain situations, your initial choice of lodging may no longer be available.
2021 Christmas Celebrations in Dubai
It is customary in Dubai for Christmas festivities to begin as soon as the National Day celebrations have completed (the weekend around 2 December). You will not be able to avoid the jovial spirit of Christmas in Dubai, which includes everything from Santa Clauses in retail malls to Christmas tree lightings at nearly all of the city’s hotels.
The Irish Village Christmas Tree Lighting
This spectacular celebration in Al Gharhoud, which is one of the more well-known tree lighting events in the city, will be extended across two evenings of festivities this year, beginning at 6:30 PM on both December 67 and December 68. Table reservations must be made for a minimum of four people and a maximum of ten people – discover more here.
Winter Wonderland at Ski Dubai
This is a traditional winter experience in Dubai that never fails to wow. This mall is home to one of the most popular Santa Grottos in the city, which offers more than simply Santa meet and greets, with a Christmas gift bag and hot chocolate included in the price. At addition, there are entertaining activities in the snow park, such as Snow Movies, snowman construction, and a brunch with Santa, among others. skidxb.com/christmas (1 to 25 December 2021) Do you want to make it even more memorable?
Stay in the Aspen Ski Chalets at the Kempinski Mall of the Emirates to round out your trip. Each chalet, which ranges in size from a one-bedroom chalet to a three-floor, three-bedroom ski chalet, sleeps between two and six people and has a view of the Ski Dubai slopes.
Winter Wonderland at JBR
Found in a well-known coastal location In JBR’s The Walk, you’ll discover everything from ice skating to bouncy castles before embarking on an audiovisual adventure to the North Pole. Live entertainment will be provided, and Santa will make a few visits during the day. More information may be found at@winterwonderlanddxb (25 November 2021 to 30 January 2021)
Festive Garden at Souk Madinat Jumeirah
We are still waiting to hear whether or not this UAE favorite will be making a full comeback in 2021, but we are optimistic. Craft classes and Santa’s Workshop were cancelled for 2020, although Christmas movies on the large screen were shown after dark at the Santa’s Workshop and at the Craft Market (4:00 PM to 7:00 PM) soukmadinatjumeirah.com (Dates TBC).
Santa’s Secret Island, Bluewaters
The world’s highest observation wheel is now on display at this up-and-coming entertainment destination. Ain Dubai – Bluewaters is offering a Santa’s Grotto, children’s activities, wandering entertainers, and a nightly drone show at 7:00 PM and 9:30 PM, respectively, during the month of December. bluewatersdubai.ae.
Festive Fairytale Bab Al Shams
A holiday market will be hosted from December 10 to December 21, 2021, from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. everyday, in a unique setting in the desert. As you sip your mulled wine or hot chocolate, take in the 40-foot Christmas tree and the carols that are being performed. A meet and greet with Santa is included in the AED 50 ticket price. Also keep an eye out for their festive afternoon tea at Ya Hala Lounge Bar, which will be available from 1 to 24 December, as well as special brunches on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Winter Garden at Habtoor Palace
The Al Habtoor City rood top will be turned into an amazing winter garden from 1 November 2021 to 31 March 2022, making it one of the longest-running Christmas festivities in the world. In December, you can look forward to sparkling decorations, carols, street performers, acrobats, mulled wine, gingerbread, and even Santa Claus! (From 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM, seven days a week.) alhabtoorcity.com.
Dubai Garden Glow – all winter
Despite the fact that Dubai Garden Glow is not strictly a Christmas event, the beautifully enchanted environment of the attraction makes it the ideal destination to visit over the holiday season for a memorable evening.
Christmas Shows in Dubai
- SHIAMAK Winter Funk 2021at The Theatre – Mall of the Emirates, 3 December 2021
- SHIAMAK Winter Funk 2021at The Theatre – Mall of the Emirates, 3 December 2021
- A performance of The Nutcracker Ballet will take place in The Theatre (National Ballet Studio) at Mall of the Emirates on December 11, 2021. The Sound of Christmas by the Dubai Big Opera Band will be performed at the Dubai Opera on December 21, 2021. The Nutcraker (by the Russian State BalletOpera House) will be performed at the Dubai Opera from December 23 to December 25, 2021.
Kids Christmas shows in Dubai
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs The Seven Dwarfs at Fairmont the Palm will be open from December 16th to December 27th, 2021. The Legend of Two Kingdoms: The Sleeping Beauty Ice Show 2021, December 45, Coca-Cola Arena, City Walk, San Francisco Magic Phil’s Jolly Jingleat Theatre, presented by QE2, will open on December 12, 2021. QE2 will perform Aladdin at the Thatre from December 16th through December 27th, 2021.
Free evening shows in Dubai
These events take place throughout the year, but are especially noteworthy during the holiday season, and they make for an excellent affordable night out in Dubai:
- Show at the Burj Lake Fountains The Burj Khalifa LED Light Show is held weekly starting at 6 p.m. in front of Dubai Mall. For more information on the show’s schedule and optimal viewing locations, see this page. More information and daily show times for the IMAGINE Dubai LightLaser Show at Dubai Festival City may be found here. Learn more about the Palm Fountains at The Pointe, Palm Jumeirah, which are available nightly from 6:00 pm.
Christmas Day Brunch
Please keep in mind that the cost listed below is still for 2020 – we’ll update you with the most recent pricing for 2021 as soon as we can! Those who believe that being in Dubai on Christmas Day means that they will miss out on a traditional Christmas meal should reconsider their assumptions.
Many hotels and restaurants in Dubai will serve a lavish meal with all of the fixings – the only issue is, how much money do you want to spend? From pub suppers to 5-star luxury, here’s where you can have your Christmas dinner in Dubai this year!
Budget Christmas Brunch in Dubai
With house beverages, the cost per person is less than 250 AED.
- Restaurants such as Claw BBQ in Souk Al Bahr (set menu 125 AED), Irish Village in Al Garhoud and Studio City (set menu 225 AED), O’Leary’s at the Hilton Dubai Creek in Deira (brunch 219 AED), and others are available.
Mid-range Christmas Brunch in Dubai
250 AED to 500 AED per person with house beverages
- Belgian Café in Dubai Festival City
- BiCE Ristorante in the Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
- Bistro Des Arts in the Dubai Marina
- BOCA in the Dubai International Financial Center
- Boardwalk, Casa de Tapas in the Dubai International Financial Center Lakeview– Dubai Creek GolfYacht Club
- Cascades– Fairmont Dubai
- CrownLion– Byblos Hotel, Barsha Heights
- Indya by Vineet,La Strega,Rhodes Twenty10Zengo– Le Royal Meridien Beach ResortSpa
- JA Hatta Fort Hotel– Hatta
- Café Artois,Kitchen6Prime68 Steakhouse– JW Marriott Marquis
- McGettigan’s JBR Restaurants include: WHITE BeachRestaurant– Atlantis The Palm
- Picnic Pantry– Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City
- Publique– Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Pure Sky LoungeDining– Hilton Dubai the Walk
- Raffles Dubai– Raffles Hotel, Oud Metha
- Spark by Caramel– DIFC
- Trader Vic’s JBR– Hilton Dubai The Walk
- Trader Vic’s JBR– Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City
- Trader Vic’s
Luxury Christmas Brunch in Dubai
House beverages are included in the price of 500 AED or more per person.
- Manava is located at the Sofitel Dubai The Palm
- Reform SocialGrill is located at The Lakes, Emirates Living
- Silly by NickScott is located at the Souk Madinat Jumeirah
- Geales is located at the Maya Mexican Kitchen + Bar. Brasserie 2.0– Le Royal Meridien Beach ResortSpa
- Hakkasan– Atlantis the Palm
- Brasserie 2.0– Le Royal Meridien Beach ResortSpa The Taj Hotel in Business Bay and Il Ristorante Niko Romito both offer a secret brunch. BulgariResort Dubai’s Yacht Club Restaurant is a must-visit. Marina Social is located at the Intercontinental Dubai
- Rhodes W1, Siddharta Lounge, Sloane’s, and Toro Toro are located at the Grosvenor Hotel
- Traiteur is located at the Park Hyatt Dubai
- Winter Wanderlust Brunch is located at the JW Marriott Marquis.
Church services in Dubai at Christmas
When it comes to religion, Dubai is a proudly tolerant city, and there are various different denominational churches in the city.
- St Mary’s Catholic Church (Christmas Eve services in English, French, and Arabic, as well as Midnight Mass on Christmas Day)
- St Mary’s Catholic Church (Christmas Eve services in English, French, and Arabic)
- St Mary’s Catholic Church (Christmas Day services in English, French, and Arabic)
- The Mar Thoma Church in Dubai (which offers Christmas Eve services in both English and Malayalam)
- UCC Dubai (United Christian Church of Dubai)
- Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Jebel Ali (services are offered in English, Arabic, German (tamil), French (tamil), Sinhala (tamil), Arabic (tamil), Italian (tamil), and Tagalog (tamil). Fellowship: A Christian church in Dubai that is not affiliated with any denomination. The Orthodox Cathedral of St. Thomas
- The Anglican Church of the Holy Trinity
More on Dubai over the winter
St Mary’s Catholic Church (Christmas Eve services in English, French, and Arabic, as well as a Midnight Mass on Christmas Day); St. Mary’s Catholic Church (Christmas Eve services in English, French, and Arabic); St. Mary’s Catholic Church (Christmas Day services in English, French, and Arabic); Christmas Eve services are held in the Mar Thoma Church, Dubai (in both English and Malayalam). The United Christian Church of Dubai (UCCD). Sacred Heart Catholic Church, Jebel Ali (services are offered in English, Arabic, German (tamil), French (tamil), Sinhala (tamil), Arabic (tamil), Italian (tamil), and Tagalog (tagalog).
Take me back to the Dubai Travel Blog
Please keep in mind that we are not a travel agent. This website is a travel blog designed to assist newcomers to the United Arab Emirates and transit travellers in self-planning their trip; we are unable to arrange your flights, accommodations, visas, or connections on your behalf. If you choose to purchase something after clicking on one of our recommended links, we may receive a small commission. Plan your trip to Dubai with the help of our travel planner.
Reasons To Spend Christmas in Dubai
Dubai may not be the first place that comes to mind when thinking of a white Christmas, but it is a great place to visit during the holiday season. The fact that people from so many different countries are coming together to enjoy the holidays, however, ensures that there is no shortage of festive enthusiasm. We enjoy celebrating Christmas in Dubai for a variety of reasons, which are listed below:
Have Christmas on the beach…
In December, there will be an average of 8 hours of sunlight each day, and temperatures on Christmas Day are projected to be 25°C, so you will still have the opportunity to enjoy a white holiday in Dubai – that is, a white sandy beach Christmas. Sit back, relax, and take advantage of the vitamin D. To avoid looking like an overcooked Christmas turkey, use lots of sunblock before going out. When the evening comes, relax on beanbags while taking in the views of the beach and adding some traditional Arabic shisha to the mix to make the experience even better.
Hit the slopes…
If you live in Dubai throughout December, you’ll receive a white Christmas — a white sandy beach Christmas, that is – thanks to the average of 8 hours of sunshine each day and anticipated Christmas Day temperatures of 25°C. Sit back, relax, and take advantage of the vitamin D-rich environment.
To avoid looking like an overcooked Christmas turkey, use lots of sunblock before going out. Take a seat on the beanbags and take in the relaxing coastal scenery, all while enjoying some authentic Arabic shisha to round off the experience. Green Route, with a stop at Jumeriah Beach.
Attend a festive event…
If you live in Dubai throughout December, you’ll have a white Christmas — a white sandy beach Christmas, that is – thanks to an average of 8 hours of sunlight each day and anticipated Christmas Day temperatures of 25°C. Take it easy and soak up some vitamin D. You’ll acquire a tan like a Christmas turkey, so make sure to apply lots of sunscreen. When the evening comes, relax on beanbags while taking in the views of the beach and adding some traditional Arabic shisha to the mix to complete the experience.
Visit a winter wonderland…
Check out the Madinat Jumeirah, which changes into a Dubai winter wonderland, replete with a German-style Christmas market, a train journey to the North Pole, an ice arena, and daily visits by Santa Claus! The Global Village is another must-see site, with each of its 30 pavilions highlighting a different nation from across the world. While it is not a seasonal attraction in and of itself, Global Village provides a unique chance to enjoy shopping, festive meals, and cultural events from nations all over the world.
Souk Madinat is a stop on the Green Route.
Christmas shop round the clock…
Do you always put off your Christmas shopping until the very last minute? It’s not an issue. It is possible to complete your shopping in a single location thanks to the number of options provided by large shopping malls such as the Mall of the Emirates. Spend your Christmas Eve avoiding the crowds and waiting in line for lengthy periods of time. Instead, enjoy a more casual “Dubai style” Christmas shopping experience, with hours extended until extremely late. Individuals interested in a genuine experience when they shop might try their luck at a traditional souk, where they can haggle with other shoppers.
Feast on Christmas Day food…
In Dubai, overindulgence is taken to a whole new level when it comes to holiday meals. Christmas day eating in Dubai provides much more than simply turkey and sprouts, thanks to the fierce competition among the city’s best hotels and restaurants to create the most spectacular holiday feast. In addition to offering hours of free-flowing bubbly, massive buffet stations, and festive afternoon entertainment, many of Dubai’s greatest restaurants also provide a seasonal variation on the iconic Dubai brunch.
If you prefer to dine out on Christmas Day, the Ossiano restaurant at Atlantis The Palm offers a completely unique underwater dining experience. Entice your taste buds with a delectable seafood buffet while taking in breath-inspiring underwater vistas of the Ambassador Lagoon and its diverse marine life. Atlantis The Palm is a stop on the Blue Route. Christmas Day in Dubai is never dull, whether you’re sliding down slopes, picking up a candy cane at a winter wonderland, or immersing yourself in some underwater marine enchantment.
Because the city is all lighted up, make sure to soak in the view of illuminated landmarks and sights on one of our Big Bus Tours while seeing the city. Because you’ll be able to see everything, including the lovely shimmering lights, the atmosphere will be much more cheerful.
Christmas desert: how Dubai celebrates the festive season
In this episode of Postcards, we find out how people in Dubai are getting into the holiday season, with anything from a skydiving Santa to sleighs on water.
Christmas in the desert
Even in the desert, it’s the season to be happy, and Dubai likes to go all out for Christmas. A flying Santa made his way to Global Village, a family entertainment complex, to turn on the lights of an eight-metre carbon-neutral LED tree installation that had been installed there. As the holiday season gets going in the city, Santa’s mode of transportation differs from that of other regions of the world, much as the weather does in other parts of the world. Instead of sliding his sleigh on snow, he floats it across water here.
And, if you really want to, you can still experience a white Christmas in Dubai if you plan beforehand.
Even if you don’t observe the holiday, it’s difficult not to become swept up in the festive atmosphere.
Christmas in Dubai 2021: Events, Markets & More –
- Christmas events, Christmas markets, Christmas tree lighting, dining specials, and Christmas Mass in Dubai are all on the agenda.
The Christmas season has officially begun, so get your decorations and festive clothing ready! There are a plethora of Christmas activities in Dubai taking place this December, as the holiday season descends upon the city. Schools, retail businesses, restaurants, and malls all across the city are preparing for the festive season by putting up beautiful decorations and organizing fun events to mark the occasion. If you’re seeking for the finest venues to enjoy this holiday season, our list of the most popular Christmas events in Dubai will be of assistance to you.
MOST POPULARCHRISTMAS EVENTS INDUBAI2021
With Dubai Christmas activities 2021, you can make the holiday season even more enjoyable.
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL EVENTS BY MCGETTIGAN’S
With Dubai Christmas events 2021, you can make the holiday season even more enjoyable for your family.
POPULAR CHRISTMAS EVENTS ATMCGETTIGAN’S JLT
- The Big Fat Office Christmas Party will take place on December 8th from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Jingle Bell Brunch will take place on December 10th from 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- Christmas Eve Brunch will take place on December 24th from 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm
- Christmas Day Brunch will take place on December 25th from 12:00 pm to 03:00 pm (Family Seating) and 05:00 pm to 09:00 pm (Evening Setting)
POPULAR CHRISTMAS EVENTS ATMCGETTIGAN’S SOUK MADINAT JUMEIRAH
- 8th December: 07:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Christmas Eve Brunch: 24th December, 01:00 pm – 04:00 pm
- Christmas Day Brunch: 25th December, 12:00 pm to 03:00 pm (Family Seating), 05:00 pm to 09:00 pm (Evening Setting)
- Christmas Day Brunch: 25th December, 12:00 pm – 03:00 pm (Family Seat
POPULAR CHRISTMAS EVENTS AT MCGETTIGAN’S HILTON JBR
- The Christmas Jumper Quiz will take place on the 15th of December from 07:00 pm onwards. The 12 Drinks of Christmas are on the 12th of December
- Christmas Eve Dinner is on the 24th of December
- And Christmas Day Dinner is on the 25th of December.
- Cost varies depending on the service. Nearby are Jumeirah Lakes Towers | Souk Madinat Jumeirah | Hilton JBR
- Phone numbers: +971-4-356-0470 (JLT) | +971-4-447-0219 (Souk Madinat Jumeirah) | +971-4-318-2580 (Hilton JBR)
- Directions: +971-4-356-0470 (JLT) | +971-4-318-2580 (Hilton JBR)
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL SHOWS AT DUBAI OPERA
Prices are subject to change. Nearby are Jumeirah Lakes Towers | Souk Madinat Jumeirah | Hilton JBR; phone numbers: +971-4-356-0470 (JLT) | +971-4-447-0219 (Souk Madinat Jumeirah) | +971-4-318-2580 (Hilton JBR); directions: +971-4-356-0470 (JLT) | +971-4-318-2580 (Hilton JBR)
- Those dates are: December 21st to 22nd, 2021 (The Sound of Christmas) and December 23rd to December 25th, 2021 (The Nutcracker). The Sound of Christmas (AED 95) and The Nutcracker (AED 300) are both available at the Dubai Opera
- For further information, call +971-4-440-8888.
FESTIVE EXPERIENCES AT TODA DUBAI
Is your child a little bit of an artist in him or her? While the Christmas season is in full swing, it may be the ideal time for your young Picasso(s) to explore their passion for painting. Starting on the 11th of December, the Theatre of Digital Art (ToDA) Dubai will host a Christmas art class for children. Enroll your child in the workshop and look forward to seeing the elves and Santas that your children have painted this Christmas season!
UNIQUE WINTER EXPERIENCE AT ToDA
ToDA is preparing to make your holiday season even more memorable than usual. “Winter in Wonderland” is the title of a winter-themed show that will be broadcast in December. Through the use of 3D holographic projections, they will immerse you in the extremes of a snowy, frigid winter during the month of February. Journey to the North Pole will be an auditory and visual tale packed with sparkling spots, snow-capped woods, and lollipop trees – all of which will be included in the ticket price!
A complementary Christmas package, as well as a delicious hot chocolate with marshmallows, are also available to you. Please make touch with ToDA if you would like additional information about ‘Winter in Wonderland.’
- Calendar of events: December 11th, December 17th, and December 23rd (Festive Art Workshop)
- Times: 02:00 pm, 03:00 pm, and 04:00 pm
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah is the location. Cost: Please contact them for additional information
- Phone number: +971-4-277-4044.
FESTIVE OFFER BY LEGOLAND DUBAI
This holiday season, Legoland Dubai is gearing up to spread holiday cheer! Enjoy their “Festive Bricktacular” offer and make plans for an enjoyable family day to Legoland.
Building a LEGO Christmas tree, playing LEGO bingo, watching snow fall, creating Christmas cupcakes, and seeing Santa and other LEGO characters are just a few of the activities. In addition, you can expect to get several prizes and gifts!
FESTIVE PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES
Photographers may even take pictures in front of the 10 metre tall LEGO DUPLO Christmas tree in Factory Street, if they like. Want to get a shot that is a little more daring? Embark aboard Santa’s LEGO sleigh and strike a pose for the camera!
FESTIVE FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPTIONS
The Legoland Cafe is introducing three new festive beverages to celebrate the holiday season. This Christmas, indulge in holiday favorites such as Christmas Cookie Frappes, Peppermint Mochas, and Chocolate Raspberry Delights. Children may also enjoy a complimentary dinner from Caesar’s PizzaPasta Buffet when accompanied by a paying adult.
SHOPPING AT THE BIG SHOP
In the flurry of last-minute preparations, you may have forgotten to wrap your gifts. The BIG Shop at Legoland Dubai offers complimentary gift wrapping on any purchases of AED 299 or more at the park. To take home some souvenirs, you may purchase Legoland gif wrapping sheets. In addition, there is a nice assortment of LEGO figures to choose from. A set of three mini-figures from The BIG Shop at Legoland costs only AED 49, which is a bargain in the UAE.
- In the flurry of last-minute preparations, you may have forgotten to wrap your Christmas gifts. At Legoland, complimentary gift wrapping is included with all purchases of AED 299 or more in the BIG Shop. To take home some souvenirs from Legoland, you may purchase Legoland-themed wrapping paper sheets. In addition, a wide variety of LEGO figures are available for purchase. From The BIG Shop at Legoland, a pack of three mini-figures costs only AED 49.
This Christmas, go shopping until you drop. What Christmas season would be complete without the presence of a festive special market? Most likely not! This year, there are various Christmas markets to choose from in Dubai. Markets may be found across Madinat Jumeirah, Ski Dubai, Seva and Habtoor Palace, among other places. However, the highlight of this year’s Chrimbo is the Christmas market in Bab Al Shams, which is themed on the desert! Bab Al Sham’s Christmas market will be open from the 10th to the 21st of December and will feature 50 shop stalls, live entertainment, daily Christmas carols, and a special banquet.
CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTINGS IN DUBAI
The Meydan Hotel will host a tree-lighting ceremony to get you in the mood for the holidays. The event will take place on the 9th of December, 2021, and is open to the public.
- Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Meydan Hotel
- Phone number: +971-4-381-3333
CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING CELEBRATION AT EMIRATES GOLF CLUB
Prepare yourself for some Christmas merriment by donning your seasonal hat and heading down to one of Dubai’s greatest golf clubs! On the 4th of December, 2021, the Emirates Golf Club will host a tree-lighting ceremony for you. Take in some Christmas classics, mulled wine, and a live performance by a choir at this festive gathering.
- It will be held at Al Thanyah 3 in Hadaeq Mohammed Bin Rashid at 17/2 Al Naseem Street from 07:00 pm to 08:00 pm. For further information, please call +971-4-417-9999.
CHRISTMAS TREE LIGHTING CEREMONY AT ADDRESS HOTELS
In preparation for a memorable December, theAddress hotel group has made the following announcement: On the 10th of December in the year 2021, gather your friends and family and head down to Address Beach Resort for a tree lighting ceremony.
Once you arrive, you may savor traditional fare while joining in with a chorus to perform Christmas songs.
- TheAddress hotel group is gearing up to make this a memorable December! Organize a group of friends and family members to travel to Address Beach Resort on December 10, 2021, for a tree lighting ceremony. Once you arrive, you may savor traditional Christmas fare while joining a choir in singing Christmas songs.
CHRISTMAS 2021 DINING DEALS
Delectable holiday sweets along with all of the trappings
XMAS BRUNCH DEALS AT ASIA ASIA
Everything you need to make delectable holiday delights.
- Delectable holiday delights along with all the trappings
SPECIAL BRUNCHES ATKARMA CAFE
The Karma Cafe is putting on a holiday performance for you, similar to Asia Asia, with two separate Christmas brunches — one on the eve of the festival and another on the actual day of the festival. Whatever package you select, you’ll enjoy a varied buffet complimented by limitless beverages and spectacular views of the Burj Khalifa, no matter which you choose. The most delectable evening brunches in Dubai can be found at Karma Cafe!
- Dates: 24th December (Christmas Eve Brunch) and 25th December (Christmas Day Brunch)
- Cost: AED 400 (soft drinks) | AED 500 (house drinks) | AED 700 (sparkling)
- Location: Al Barsha, Dubai
- Time: 11:30 a.m. Holiday Brunch is held in Souk Al Bahar on Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd
- The phone number is +971-58-592-7107
- The hours are 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm (Christmas Eve Brunch) and 08:00 pm to 11:00 pm (Christmas Day Brunch)
FESTIVE BRUNCH DEAL AT BLA BLA
Bla Bla, the big beach club in JBR, is hosting a fantastic Christmas brunch bargain in Dubai for the next two days. You may look forward to delectable cuisine, exquisite Christmas sweets, beverages, and unending entertainment at this event. California rolls, dynamite shrimp, vegan bolognese, as well as organic turkeys and prime ribs served in the style of Louisana on live cooking stations, are all on the menu!
- The dates are December 24th and 25th, 2021. Prices are as follows: AED 350 for soft drinks, AED 499 for house beverages, and AED 599 for bubbles. In the vicinity of: 5101 Messer Street Beach, next to the Meraas Mall, and Jumeirah Beach Residence For further information, call +971-4-584-4111.
CHRISTMAS DAY LUNCH DEAL AT THE IRISH VILLAGE
When it comes to fine eating, it doesn’t get any better than The Irish Village, Dubai. Irish Village puts you in the Christmas spirit by combining an instagram-worthy dining room with seasonal specials throughout the year. soups, turkey with traditional trimmings, vegan and non-vegan choices, and other Christmas treats are all included in the three-course meal at the restaurant!
- On December 25, the cost will be AED 195 per person, with children under the age of 12 paying AED 60. The location will be a variety of locations around Dubai Studio City, including 1st Floor of the Studio One Hotel. Contact: +971-4-241-8444
- Hours: 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm
OPULENT CHRISTMAS DAY BUFFET DEAL AT ANISE
A delightful Christmas supper at Anise will provide you with a superior assortment of fresh fish from the oceans of foreign lands to feast on.
- Dates: Not specified on the official website | Try again on December 25th. The cost of soft drinks is AED 295
- The cost of house drinks is AED 395
- Children ages 6-12 are AED 100
- And children under the age of five are free. Location: Lobby Level, InterContinental Dubai Festival City
- Phone number: +971-4-701-1111
- Hours of operation: 07:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Are you looking for additional options? You can also have a look at:
- Olea| 24th December (Christmas Eve): 7 pm to 11 pm, 25th December (Christmas Brunch), 01:00 pm to 05:00 pm | From AED 250
- Toshi – Grand Millennium Dubai| Until 31st December (Christmas Night) | 10:00 am – 01:00 am
- Toshi – Grand Millennium Dubai | Until 31s The Scene by Simon Rimmer| 25th December (Christmas Day Brunch): 12:00 am to 12:00 am | AED 430 (soft drinks), AED 600 (house beverages), AED 700 (sparkling)
- Maiden Shanghai – Five Palm Jumeirah| 25th December (Christmas Day Brunch): 01:00 pm to 04:00 pm | AED 450 (house beverages), AED 550 (sparkling)
- Maiden Shanghai – Five Palm Jumeirah| 25th December (
CHRISTMAS MASS IN DUBAI
Attending Christmas Eve service in one of the numerous churches in Dubai, where people assemble and worship together, is a pleasure for many people. Services on Christmas Eve are often held at midnight on that day. Although most churches are still closed as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, worship services are being performed online or with a small number of attendees. The churches are currently awaiting government clearance in order to determine whether they will be able to hold Christmas mass this year or not.
Visiting one of the numerous churches in Dubai, where people meet and worship together, is a highlight of many people’s Christmas Eve celebrations. Services on Christmas Eve are often held at midnight on that day. Although most churches are still closed as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, worship services are being performed online or with a restricted number of attendees. The churches are currently awaiting official clearance on whether or not they will be able to hold Christmas services this year.
WILL I BE REQUIRED TO BOOK RESERVATIONS IN ADVANCE?
Because Christmas Day is often a busy day for all dining businesses, availability of seating may be restricted. It is advisable to make any plans for Christmas celebrations in Dubai well in advance if you want to make the most of your time there. These specialChristmas breakfasts in Dubai also include a meet-and-greet with Santa and other holiday characters.
If you want to spend the day with your family in a city hotel, there are some fantasticChristmas staycation deals to be found! So do continue to check back with MyBayut for more festive material from Dubai and the rest of the United Arab Emirates.
6 Festive Ways To Celebrate Christmas in Dubai 2021
Christmas in Dubai entails bringing out the best of the holiday spirit in abundance. Christmas in the United Arab Emirates has a lot to offer, from snug ski chalet stays to sing-along carols and seasonal markets. Spend your time indulging in a variety of activities and taking a break from the boring dinners and visits with family members. This Christmas season, take a trip to Dubai and go on an adventure while taking advantage of the numerous festive activities taking place in the city.
Christmas in Dubai 2021
Winter has arrived in Dubai, and the city is preparing to convert itself into a winter wonderland complete with winter activities and Christmas festivities. Everything from ice rinks to Christmas Markets, unique dine-in experiences to major tourist attractions has something to offer during Christmas season for every taste and budget. Although this may not be the perfect snow-strewn party, we guarantee that you will have a fantastic time. In search of the most beautiful Christmas weather? Dubai is the destination for you!
During the day, the temperature averages around 210 degrees Celsius, while at night, it may dip as low as 160 degrees Celsius.
Here are some of the best spots to visit in Dubai over the Christmas season to make it a memorable occasion.
6 Things to do during Christmas in Dubai
Christmas in Dubai is celebrated on December 1. Explore Dubai’s culinary gems while eating, drinking, and being merry with your family and friends this Christmas season. Restaurants around the city are ready to satisfy your appetite, whether you’re seeking for a festive Christmas dinner or a brunch. Gourmet delicacies from Atlantis may be enjoyed, or you can learn about the culinary legacy of the Mediterraneo through a variety of culinary explorations. So, are you ready to tuck into that mouth-watering meal?
Shop And Hop At Dubai’s Largest mall
Christmas in Dubai is celebrated on two occasions. The Dubai Mall, which is hailed as one of the world’s largest shopping malls, boasts 1200 retail establishments spread across an impressive 12.1 million square feet of area. Even the Dubai Mall has been decked out for the holiday season, and visitors can enjoy a perfect combination of world-class leisure, eating, and entertainment activities as well as much more all under one roof at the mall. At the Dubai Aquarium, you can also take a tour around one of the world’s largest fish tanks and enjoy an out-of-this-world experience.
A Christmas Celebration Like No Other – Sound Of Christmas At Dubai Opera
3 Things to Do for Christmas in Dubai This year, Dubai Opera will host a Christmas Extravaganza, during which you will be able to hear the sounds of Christmas. Dance to your favorite Christmas tunes, whether it’s Santa Baby or the Jingle Bell Rock, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree or All I Want for Christmas is You, the Dubai Opera will have you in the holiday spirit. The Big Band is on hand to take your celebration to the next level.
The band, which includes more than 20 brilliant jazz musicians, is certain to make you sing your heart out to all of your favorite holiday songs on the occasion of Christmas. Dates and Times: December 21st – 22nd, 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM4.
Feel Festive At The Best Christmas Markets In Dubai
The three Christmas celebrations in Dubai This year, Dubai Opera will host a Christmas Extravaganza, during which you will be able to hear the sound of Christmas. Whether it’s Santa Baby or the Jingle Bell Rock, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree or All I Want for Christmas Is You, the Dubai Opera will have you dancing to your favorite Christmas tunes. When it comes to raising the bar, a Big Band is the way to go. On the occasion of Christmas, the band, which includes more than 20 excellent jazz musicians, is guaranteed to have you singing along to all of your holiday favorites.
- 3 Christmas celebrations in Dubai The Dubai Opera is hosting a Christmas Extravaganza where you can hear the sounds of Christmas. Whether it’s Santa Baby or the Jingle Bell Rock, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree or All I Want for Christmas is You, theDubai Opera will have you dancing to your favorite Christmas tunes. The Big Band is on hand to elevate your celebration to a whole new level. The band, which includes more than 20 brilliant jazz musicians, is sure to make you sing your heart out to all of your favorite holiday songs on the occasion of Christmas. Date and Time: December 21st and 22nd, 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM4
This Christmas, Take A Break At An Exotic Stay
5 Things to Do for Christmas in Dubai The hotel lobbies in Dubai are heavily decked for Christmas, with gift clusters the size of London apartments and gingerbread homes the size of small houses. We strongly advise you to make a reservation in advance to enjoy this extravagant holiday feast, which will be held throughout the month of December. In the mood for a Christmas vacation or simply a winter holiday? A festive trip in Dubai is the perfect destination for you. Allow us to assist you in finding a few excellent hotels in Dubai where you may spend your Christmas vacation.
- Take advantage of one of the Atlantis’ ten restaurants for a festive Christmas meal.
- Do you have visions of a pristine snowy Christmas?
- When the chill sets in, all you have to do is grab a beverage by the pool and take in the scenery.
- On the 15th of December in 2021, take part in the tree-lighting event with carollers.
Witness Dubai’s Skyline Through A Fun Helicopter Tour
5 Things to Do in Dubai for the Holiday Season To celebrate Christmas, the hotel lobbies in Dubai are lavishly adorned with garlands of presents and gingerbread homes larger than most London apartments. We strongly advise you to make a reservation in advance in order to enjoy this extravagant holiday feast, which will be available throughout the month. You may spend your Christmas vacation or simply a winter break in Dubai, which is the perfect destination for either. Take advantage of our expertise to get you some fantastic hotels in Dubai for the holidays.
Take advantage of one of the Atlantis’ ten restaurants for a festive Christmas day meal!
Do you have visions of a snowy Christmas in your head?
As soon as the chill sets in, simply sip on a beverage by the pool and take in the scenery.
JA Enjoy live entertainment on the croquet field from December 6 to January 7 all night long as you see a Christmas miracle by hopping on themed rides, playing games, and generally having a good time! On the 15th of December in 2021, enjoy the tree-lighting event with carollers. 6
Tips on how to spend Christmas in Dubai 2021
- To ensure a Christmas dinner reservation, we recommend making your reservation well in advance because the cost of dining might be slightly higher during the holiday season. On Christmas Day, all public transportation in the city is operational. Take a look at our comprehensive guide to public transit in Dubai and use it to plan your travel across the city. Given the weather, you should dress in light and loose cotton garments, with a couple cardigans thrown in for good measure. Keep in mind that the city has a wonderful beach and that most hotels have pools on the premises
- Thus, bring swimwear. Karama is an excellent spot to pick up souvenirs and gifts for your friends and family. If you’re looking for a fantastic deal, try purchasing the majority of your things from the same retailer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Lakshmi describes her passion of travel as “hereditary and habitual” because she was born to parents who were bitten by the travel bug. With a book in one hand and a hot cup of coffee in the other, she has been to more than 15 countries in her 23 years of life and is presently accumulating miles and money in preparation for her solo trip to Iceland this summer. In her constant pursuit of the less traveled road, she has met some beautiful individuals on her travels, and if you happen to meet her, she will not stop raving about them to anybody who would listen.