Dubai trip cost
How much does it cost to go to Dubai for vacation?
- The price below is the average cost of your trip to Dubai, but the total amount you’ll spend will depend on you and your possibilities, accommodation and airline fees. One person, that pays for travel and a four nights stay at the Grand Hyatt Dubai will pay somewhere around $1,300.
How much should I budget for a trip to Dubai?
How much does a Dubai trip cost? Budget of rs. 25,000 to 30,000 is a good budget to have a trip to Dubai. This includes plane tickets round trip around 15000, Food and Accomodation of 8000 and others are miscellaneous.
Is Dubai expensive to vacation?
In general, prices in Dubai are comparable to other major cities in the world. Accommodation and tours can be quite expensive, but there is so much choice that you can make it more budget-friendly if you wish. Restaurant prices are comparable to those in Western European cities.
How much does a 7-day trip to Dubai cost?
The average cost of a 7-day trip in Dubai is around 1,00,000 to 2,50,000 depending upon the number of travellers, amenities included in the package, and the type of travel they intend to experience (luxury, budget).
What language do they speak in Dubai?
The official language of the United Arab Emirates is Arabic. Modern Standard Arabic is taught in schools, and most native Emiratis speak a dialect of Gulf Arabic that is generally similar to that spoken in surrounding countries.
How much is a 7-day trip to Disney World?
However, the price per day goes down significantly with longer length Disney World tickets. For example, a 1-day ticket for one park in 2021 starts at $109, but a 7-day base ticket for 2021 starts as low as $67 per day – a $42 per day discount!
Can you drink in Dubai?
Drinking Is A-OK, in the Right Places Tourists are permitted to drink in licensed restaurants, hotels and bars attached to licensed hotels. It is unacceptable and punishable to drink in public places—even beaches. Dubai is incredibly strict about public drunkenness and has zero tolerance for drinking and driving.
Is Dubai safe?
General safety in Dubai There’s not much dispute that Dubai is quite safe for tourists. Dubai is heavily monitored, so violent crime directed at tourists is rare. Most tourist-directed crime in Dubai is likely to be petty stuff like pickpocketing, scams, or sexual harassment.
How can I go to Dubai for free?
Explore Dubai’s culture for free
- EXPLORE THE STREETS OF AL SEEF. Al Seef is one of the best free places to visit in Dubai.
- SEE SOME STREET ART AT AL KARAMA.
- Tour the Bur Dubai Grand Mosque.
- Free road trips from Alserkal Avenue.
- Visit the camel racing festival.
- Visit a beach library.
- VISIT THE SOUKS IN DUBAI.
Is Dubai cheaper than USA?
On the flip side, the cost of items such as bottled water and soft drinks are almost 300% lower in Dubai than in the US. Due to these extremes in pricing, Dubai, somewhat surprisingly, ends up slightly cheaper all-round for grocery shopping.
Is Gucci cheaper in Dubai?
Comparing it to the price that I’d pay in the US and ultimately pay upon conversion, it’s still cheaper. Gucci is also similar in the price saving.
How many days in Dubai is enough?
If interested in planning a Dubai itinerary, then a stay of about 5 days is the best amount of time to squeeze all of the tourism juices out of this illustrious middle eastern gem.
What can I wear in Dubai?
You can wear any dresses, t-shirts, tops, pants, jeans, shorts, or skirts. Any shoes are acceptable as long as you’re not barefoot. Make sure you are not wearing anything see-through or revealing which could possibly ruin somebody else’s meal.
How much cash can I take to Dubai?
Travelers arriving in the UAE are needed to declare cash or other monetary instruments including travelers’ cheques carried along in an amount exceeding AED 100,000 or its equivalent in other foreign currencies.
Cost of a Trip to Dubai, AE & the Cheapest Time to Visit Dubai
It costs an average of $1,498 for a seven-day vacation to Dubai for a single traveler, $2,690 for a couple, and $5,044 for a family of four to visit. Dubai hotels range in price from $35 to $107 per night, with an average of $46, while the majority of vacation rentals will cost between $210 and $530 per night for the complete property, depending on the size. The average cost of a round-trip flight to Dubai International Airport (DXB) from anywhere in the globe is between $722 and $1,105 per person for economy class and $2,266 to $3,467 per person for first class.
Costs for an average, budget, and luxury trip are shown below.
The Cheapest Times to Visit Dubai, AE
A seven-day vacation to Dubai costs on average $1,498 for a single traveler, $2,690 for a couple, and $5,044 for a family of four. Dubai hotels range in price from $35 to $107 per night, with an average of $46, while the majority of vacation rentals will cost between $210 and $530 per night for the complete property, depending on the season. Globally, the average cost of a one-way economy ticket to Dubai International Airport (DXB) is between $722 and $1,105, while the cost of a one-way first-class travel is between $2,266 and $3,467.
Average, budget, and luxury travel expenses are provided in the following sections: For more personalised ticket prices, you may also search for flight costs from your local airport.
- From January 8th to March 25th
- From August 27th to December 9th
- And from December 9th to January 8th.
Early November is traditionally the most affordable time of year to travel to Dubai for a holiday.
Average Dubai Trip Costs
Approximately $861-$2,286 (or $123-$327 per day) is the average cost for a single individual to visit Dubai for a week. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $26 to $53 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights range from $445 to $961 for economy class. Lodging costs between $39 and $47 per night for a 2- or 3-star hotel room, or between $130 and $159 per night for a 1-bedroom holiday home.
Average Couple’s Trip
Approximately $861 to $2,286 (or $123 to $327 per day) is the average cost for one person to visit Dubai for one week. To cover one person’s daily costs for food, transportation, and sightseeing, the range is $26 to $53 a day. Plane tickets cost from $445 and $961 depending on class of service. Accommodations: A 2- or 3-star hotel room costs $39 to $47 per night, while a 1-bed vacation rental is $130 to $159 per night.
Average Family Vacation
The average cost for four persons to go to Dubai for a week is $2,976-$6,666 ($425-$952 per day), depending on the season. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $104 to $212 per day for four people’s daily living expenditures.
Flights range from $1,780 to $3,844 for economy class. Accommodations range from $78 to $94 per night for two 2- or 3-star hotel rooms, or from $208 to $223 per night for a 2-bed vacation rental.
Traveling Cheap to Dubai
What is the cheapest way to travel to Dubai for a vacation? In the case of visitors who are ready to take standby flights, cope with inconvenience, and generally reduce travel expenses, the cheapest journey to Dubai costs around $101 per person per day. Rentals in the $0 to $100 range for an entire home are accessible in around 1% of the rental market, while holiday rentals may be leased for as little as $64 per night. These low-cost rentals must be reserved as soon as possible, and they may not be located in the most desired locations.
Depending on where you reside and whether or not you are able to drive, even more affordable excursions are feasible.
Budget Solo Traveler
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for one person costs between $710 and $1,714 (or between $110 and $245 each day). Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $13 to $27 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights range from $445 to $961 for economy class. Lodging: A 1-star hotel room costs between $29 and $35 per night, while a 1-bed vacation rental costs between $64 and $94 per night.
Budget Couple’s Trip
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for one person costs between $710 and $1,714 (or $110 and $245 a day), according to the Dubai Tourism Authority. Expenses for food, transportation, and sightseeing range from $13 to $27 a day for a single person’s daily needs. Plane tickets cost from $445 and $961 depending on class of service. Lodging costs between $29 and $35 per night for a one-star hotel room or between $64 and $94 per night for a one-bedroom vacation home.
Budget Family Vacation
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for four individuals costs between $2,492 and $5,392 (or $356 and $770 each day). Costs for food, transportation, and sightseeing range from $52 to $108 a day for four people’s daily expenses. Flights range from $1,780 to $3,844 for economy class. The cost of two 1-star hotel rooms is from $58 to $70 per night; the cost of a 2-bed vacation rental ranges from $96 to $132 per night. In general, it is simple to go to Dubai on a budget.
The Cost of a Luxury Dubai Trip
Because there is no definitive maximum on the expense of a luxury vacation, our estimations are based on what the majority of visitors to Dubai do.
Luxury Solo Traveler
An individual’s high-end pricing for a week’s visit to Dubai ranges from $1,947 to $9,409 (or $278 to $1,344 per day). Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $49 to $95 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights cost between $1,322 and $2,066 in first class. For lodging, expect to pay between $47 and $107 per night for a 4- or 5-star hotel room, or between $530 and $1,113 per night for a preferred vacation rental.
Luxury Couple’s Trip
It costs $3,612-$12,140 ($516-$1,734 per day) for a couple to go to Dubai for a week at the top end of the market. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $98 to $190 per day for two people’s daily living expenditures.
Flights cost between $2,644 and $4,132 in first class. For lodging, expect to pay between $47 and $107 per night for a 4- or 5-star hotel room, or between $530 and $1,113 per night for a preferred vacation rental.
Luxury Family Vacation
It costs $7,224-$20,272 ($1,032-$2,896 a day) for four people to visit Dubai for a week at the top end of the market. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $196 to $380 per day for four people’s daily living expenditures. Flights cost between $5,288 and $8,264 in first class. The cost of two 4- or 5-star hotel rooms is from $94 to $214 per night; the cost of a preferred vacation rental ranges from $848 to $1,558 per night.
Dubai Hotel Prices
The cost of living in Dubai is lower than the cost of living in the average metropolis. Hotels are often less costly than vacation rentals on a per-night basis. Luxury vacation rentals in Dubai are more expensive than in other parts of the world because of the high cost of real estate in the city. It is seen in the graphs below how much a fee might vary based on the sort of experience you are seeking.
Dubai Lodging Cost by Star Status
On the (y) axis, you can see the average price for each hotel category. The (x) axis represents the hotel’s star rating (out of 5 stars). Pricing are based on averages for Dubai hotels and may not be accurate representations of current prices. In certain circumstances, we extrapolate pricing in order to estimate expenditures, and hotels with the star grade you seek may not be accessible at the time.
Vacation Rental Prices
On the left (y) axis, you can see the percentage of holiday rentals in the pricing range. The bottom (x) axis represents the price range. In Dubai, there is a plentiful supply of holiday rentals to suit a variety of price ranges.
Flight Costs to Dubai
Prices for round-the-world flights range from a high of $1,105 in late December to a low of $722 in early November, based on an average of all flights. The average cost of a flight is $676. Based on millions of flight bookings, these costs have been calculated. As of this writing, our data for Dubai covers 410 origination airports and 194 airline carriers. When compared to other areas, the price variance in this area is on the average. If you fly to Dubai from an airport in the United States such as Savoonga (SVA) in Savoonga, Alaska (the United States) for an average trip fare of $9,251, it will obviously cost a lot more than if you fly to Dubai from an airport in Bahrain such as Bahrain International (BAH) in Manama (Bahrain) for an average fare of $168.
Average Flight Cost by Season
Flight Costs Around the World
Average Flight Cost by Day of Week
Prices on the Day of Departure Prices for the next day In general, Tuesdays are the cheapest days to travel into town, and Tuesdays are the cheapest days to fly back out of town. To view information on the cost of flights from your airport, please visit this page. With a $383 difference between the cheapest and most costly week in Dubai, following our free flight advice and booking in advance may easily save you up to 53 percent on your travel costs there.
Daily Expenses Budget
Daily vacation expenditures are more variable and depend on what you want to accomplish on your trip. Fine dining restaurants with beverages in Dubai can easily cost $200 per person or more, but a normal decent lunch may cost as little as $13 per person in the United States.
Taking a private tour can cost up to $403 per day, however self-guided excursions of the outdoor attractions can be done for free. Due to the wide range of costs, suggestions are made based on the cost of living in the area and the averages we have seen for this sort of trip.
Other Dubai Guides
- Deira, United Arab Emirates
- Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Garhoud, United Arab Emirates
- Trade Center, United Arab Emirates
- Al Qusais, United Arab Emirates
- Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Al Majaz, United Arab Emirates
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Rumailah, United Arab Emirates
- Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Travel Cost – Average Price of a Vacation to Dubai: Food & Meal Budget, Daily & Weekly Expenses
Do you know how much money you’ll need for your vacation to Dubai? It is recommended that you budget around AED729 ($198) per day for your holiday in Dubai, which is the average daily price based on the expenditures of previous travelers. Travelers in the past have spent an average of AED164 ($45) on meals for one day and AED38 ($10) on local transportation in Abu Dhabi. Aside from that, the average hotel rate in Dubai for a couple is AED998 ($272) per night. As a result, a one-week trip to Dubai for two individuals will cost on average AED10,202 ($2,778) in total.
How expensive is Dubai? How much money do I need for Dubai?
What is the approximate cost of a vacation to Dubai? Is Dubai a high-priced destination? The average cost of a vacation to Dubai is broken down by category on this page. All of these Dubai rates have been computed based on the budgets of actual tourists visiting Dubai.
Accommodation Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you The average cost of a night’s lodging in Dubai for a single individual is AED499. The average price of a hotel room in Dubai for two people sharing a regular double-occupancy room is AED998, according to Booking.com.
- Travelers like you contributed to the calculation. Hotel accommodations in Dubai are about AED499 per person per night. Hotel rooms in Dubai are generally priced at AED998 a night for two persons sharing a standard double-occupancy room.
What is the average cost of a holiday rental in Dubai? Prices vary depending on the location, the date, the size of the space, and the level of luxury desired. See the alternatives listed below.
Food Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of food in Dubai varies depending on where you live, but on average it costs AED164 per day. A typical supper in Dubai, based on the spending habits of recent visitors, should cost around AED65 per person while dining out in an establishment. Generally speaking, breakfast is a little less expensive than lunch or supper. The price of food at sit-down restaurants in Dubai is frequently higher than the price of food in fast food restaurants or street food vendors. AED164 for two meals for one day
Prices for food in Dubai are mentioned below in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
- In Dubai Mall, a sumo salad with juice costs AED38
- Lemon mint tea costs AED16
- Coffee cake costs AED24
- A smoothie costs AED20
- Shawarma is AED7.00.
Transportation Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of a cab journey in Dubai is much higher than the cost of public transportation in the country. In the past, tourists have spent an average of AED38 per person, per day, on local transportation in Dubai
- Transportation 1Taxis, local buses, subway, and other modes of public transit AED38
What is the approximate cost of a vacation to Dubai? It is, of course, dependent on the dates. We recommend Kayak because they can locate the greatest discounts across all airlines, which is why they are our top recommendation. The cost of renting a car in Dubai is determined by the dates you choose, the type of automobile you choose, the location you choose, and your age. It is recommended that you utilize Kayak because they are able to locate the best discounts across all vehicle rental businesses.
These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Entertainment Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of entertainment and activities in Dubai is approximately AED56 per person, per day on average, according to the Dubai Tourism Board. These charges include the prices paid for entry tickets to museums and attractions as well as day excursions and other tourist activities. AED56 for entrance tickets, performances, and other entertainment.
Prices for entertainment in Dubai are mentioned below in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Tips and Handouts Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, the average daily rate for Tips and Handouts is AED6.50 (around $6.50). In Dubai, the customary amount for a gratuity is between 5 percent and 15 percent. 1AED6.50 for guides or service providers
- 2AED6.50 for tourists.
Alcohol Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, the typical consumer spends around AED66 per day on alcoholic beverages, according to statistics. The more money you spend on booze, the more likely it is that you will have more pleasure despite your greater spending budget. AED66 for two drinks on one day of alcohol
Prices for alcoholic beverages in Dubai are mentioned in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Water Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, residents spend an average of AED3.62 per day on bottled water, according to statistics. Drinking public water in Dubai is regarded to be completely safe. Water 2 Bottled water for a day (AED3.62 per liter)
Dubai On a Budget
Dubai Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a firsthand look into the lifestyles of the affluent and famous? There isn’t a more upmarket vacation location in the world than Dubai. It is, without a doubt, the best place in the world for shopping, partying, sunbathing, exquisite eating, and the most lavish of luxurious experiences. As the most modern and advanced of the seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates, this region has enjoyed an incredible economic growth as well as a significant increase in tourist arrivals and spending.
- The climate in the area is classified as subtropical.
- Also bear in mind that their weekend is from Thursday to Saturday, not Sunday to Monday.
- Remember to conduct thorough research.
- They adhere to rigorous sharia regulations, so make sure to show them the utmost respect.
- It is possible to spend a month in jail simply for losing your anger.
There is never a shortage of things to see and do in this large and gorgeous city. The Dubai Museum is a great place to start your journey if you have the opportunity. You’ll learn about the socioeconomic history of the United Arab Emirates and develop an appreciation for the rich culture and tradition of the city while you’re in this place. The al-Fahidi Fort and the rapid transformation of the city from a modest pearling hamlet to a busy metropolis will be seen as you go through the museum’s exhibit halls.
- There are just a few mosques in the city that are available to non-Muslim tourists, but this is the largest and one of the most important.
- Return to the mosque later in the evening for a beautiful picture of the mosque illuminated at night.
- It’s a breathtaking experience.
- Remember to secure your tickets for the observation deck on the 124th level well in advance if you want to take in the view from the 124th floor observation deck.
- With classical and Arabic music playing in the background, the world’s largest dancing fountain performs many presentations a day.
- These three manmade islands are the largest man-made structures on the planet.
These islands, which are located close off the coast of Dubai, have been built in the shape of palm leaves. With so much to see and do, Dubai is a destination that caters to visitors of all interests. To learn more about what on do in Dubai, check out this fantastic guide to things to do in Dubai.
Dubai is organized into 11 districts, with certain regions attracting more tourists than others. The city is divided into 11 districts. The Jumeirah neighborhood is the most popular location for beachgoers in the city. The beach is conveniently located and easily accessible in this neighborhood. Downtown Dubai is located in the heart of “New Dubai,” and it is home to the world’s largest mall, the Dubai Fountain, and the world’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest building.
Consider a recreational activity you’d want to participate in, and Dubai can make it a reality. In addition to hiking and biking, Dune Bashing, a sort of off-roading on sand dunes, has become more popular. For those who want to experience the excitement of this magnificent outdoor sport, several locations will hire 4×4 safari Jeeps, sand boards, quad bikes, and dune buggies. Take a trip to the Global Village if you’re in Dubai between late November and late February, and you won’t be disappointed.
Each nation gets its own pavilion, complete with reproductions of its most renowned locations, and because this is Dubai, there is usually a lottery with prizes like as vehicles and gold bars, among other things.
A national skiing center, complete with actual snow, can be found within the Mall of the Emirates complex.
As a result of all of the activities planned, as well as the cultural differences, you may be wondering what you should pack and what to dress (particularly if you are a woman).
Food and Dining
Almost every meal you desire may be found in Dubai due to the diversity of the tourist business. Two of the most prevalent dishes you’ll come across are Shawarma and Falafel, which can be found almost anywhere. The Shawarma is the Arabic counterpart of a burger; the meat is roasted on a skewer and then chopped into tiny strips before being wrapped in pita bread and served with veggies and salad dressing.
Because Dubai’s tourist business is so broad, you may find practically any food you’re searching for in the country. Shawarma and Falafel are two of the most popular dishes you’ll find all over the world. In Arabic, a shawarma is similar to a burger in that the meat is roasted on a skewer and then chopped into small strips before being served in a pita bread with veggies and dressing.
More information about where to stay in Dubai and the top hotels can be found here. You’re looking for a hostel in Delhi or Goa, right? Are you planning a trip to Kathmandu or looking for a place to stay in Tel Aviv?
1Average of categories calculated on a per-item basis. On a daily basis, the categories were averaged out to arrive at this result. For example, the Food 2daily average represents the sum of all meals consumed during the day, whereas Entertainment 1 represents the sum of each individual transaction.
Dubai Vacation Packages 2022 – Travelocity
Dubai’s Crescent Road is located on The Palm. The nightly rate is $693.50. In addition to a private beach and complimentary water park access, this premium hotel offers a full-service spa. Relax in one of the complimentary beach cabanas, sun loungers, or beach umbrellas. In addition to the lazy river and children’s club, there are laundry facilities on the premises for the convenience of guests and their families.
Stella Di Mare Dubai Marina Hotel
Al Mattla’ee Street, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates No Fee for Cancellation Make your reservation now and pay when you arrive. This hotel’s rate is $175 per night. This luxurious hotel is equipped with a full-service spa, a marina, and two dining options. Are you traveling for work? Take advantage of the two meeting rooms, 24-hour business center, and airport shuttle service available at this property. Take advantage of the two outdoor pools as well as complimentary amenities such as valet parking and a complimentary beach shuttle.
Riu Dubai – All Inclusive
Deira Islands are located in Dubai. Free water park admission, three outdoor pools, and a restaurant are available at this smoke-free hotel. Bring the whole family and take advantage of the complimentary kid’s club, children’s pool, and play area. Take use of the gym’s complimentary amenities, which include a buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
Airport Road, Casablanca Street, Al Garhoud, and Dubai International Airport No Fee for Cancellation Make your reservation now and pay when you arrive. The cost each night is $74 USD. This hotel has four restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. Are you traveling for work? The 7 meeting rooms, as well as the business center and free WiFi in public areas, are all available for you to use. Relax with a drink at one of the hotel’s three bars or lounges, and take advantage of amenities such as complimentary self parking.
The First Collection at Jumeirah Village Circle
JVC Building, Street 1, Dubai No Fee for Cancellation Reserve now and pay when you arrive at the hotel. The rate is $122 per night. There are two restaurants, a poolside bar, and an outdoor pool at this establishment. Freebies such as free self parking and free WiFi in public areas would be appreciated by guests. There’s also a business center, dry laundry, and baggage storage available for guests.
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
Dubai’s Jumeirah Beach Road is a popular tourist destination. No Fee for Cancellation Make your reservation now and pay when you arrive. The cost each night is $1,089 dollars. In addition to a private beach and complimentary water park access, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa. Unwind on the beach with sun loungers and beach umbrellas, and cool off with a refreshing drink from the beachfront bar. Bring the whole family and take advantage of the complimentary kid’s club, children’s pool, and play area.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
Is Dubai Expensive & How Much Money Do You Need to Visit
Are you thinking of taking a vacation to Dubai but aren’t sure how much it would cost? Is it costly to travel to Dubai? For a trip to Dubai, how much money do you really need to bring with you? Some of your questions should be answered by this article! Dubai is, without a doubt, not inexpensive, but – as is true elsewhere in the world – the cost is determined by the choices you make. The most expensive expenses are, without a doubt, the airline and the accommodation, followed by a few activities and excursion trips.
In this post, we will provide some instances of how much everything costs in Dubai and how expensive it is for visitors to travel to Dubai.
You can also discover some money-saving suggestions based on personal experience for those coming to Dubai. Find out for yourself! WHAT TO WEAR IN DUBAI CAN BE FOUND HERE.
What does a flight to Dubai cost?
Price ranges for return flights from Western Europe to Dubai range between 300-400EUR, depending on the trip time and how far in advance you book. MomondoorKayak, for example, is a search engine that may help you locate the most affordable flights.
How expensive are Dubai hotels?
In Dubai, you’ll discover some of the world’s most costly hotels, but there are also lots of more cheap alternatives to choose from as well. The lowest accommodation for two people at the Burj Al Arab would set you back about 2.000EUR every night, yet you can stay for a week for the same amount in’regular’ hotels in Dubai. Alternatively, there are a variety of more budget-friendly options to choose from. The cost of a hotel room in Dubai is significantly dependent on the type of hotel you pick, its location, the number of people staying in the room, the time of year you go, and other factors.
- Checking websites like as Booking.com can provide you with an accurate estimate of the cost of accommodations in Dubai very quickly.
- TIP: You can compare hotels and short-term rental options in Dubai by referring to the map provided below.
- Take a look at it!
- It’s important to remember that the costs for Dubai accommodations that you see on the internet do not include municipal taxes and levies.
- Our hotel experience: We stayed at the DoubleTree by Hilton Jumeirah Beach hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- Read the full review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai by clicking on the link below.
Is food expensive in Dubai and how much to budget for restaurants?
Food and restaurants in Dubai are available in a wide range of pricing ranges, just like everything else in the city. Due to the fact that we travel with small children, we often avoid the most romantic expensive restaurants, therefore I am unable to remark on such. We also avoided fast food restaurants such as KFC and McDonald’s. We ate most of our meals at eateries along The Walk or in one of the shopping centers. The cost of lunch or supper ranged from 240 to 500 AED (60 to 125 EUR) for two adults and three children, depending on where we went.
The costs at the hotel restaurants are typically significantly higher than the pricing at the eateries in town.
When compared to dining outside of the hotel, you should expect to pay at least double the amount at the hotel restaurant in most cases. The rates of hotels and restaurants in Dubai are quite variable.
Examples of the average Dubai restaurant prices
- The following prices are for soft drinks: 15-18 AED (4-4,5 EUR)
- Smoothies and shakes: 24-30 AED (6-8 EUR)
- Children’s menu (which often includes a drink) 25-40 AED (6-10 EUR)
- Appetizers and desserts: 20-40 AED (5-10 EUR)
- Sandwiches and burgers 35-55 AED (9-14 EUR)
- Main dishes 40-100 AED (approximately) (10-25 EUR). Generally speaking, local cuisine is less expensive
- For example, a delicious lamb meal may be had for 40AED (10EUR), but a decent steak can easily cost 150AED (38EUR).
There was a little grocery near our hotel, The Walk, and the costs of food there were pretty comparable to those in Western Europe.
How much does alcohol cost in Dubai?
My understanding of the cost of alcohol in Dubai is limited at this time. It wasn’t until we bought two strawberry daiquiris at the pool bar of our hotel that we had a drink. It was a happy hour pricing of 50AED (12 EUR) for two drinks, which was really reasonable. Our favorite non-alcoholic drinks, fresh fruit smoothies, and shakes were the ones we chose, and I can definitely suggest them all!
How expensive is a metro or taxi in Dubai?
My understanding of the cost of alcohol in Dubai is limited at best. For the whole trip, our sole alcoholic beverages came from a happy hour deal on two strawberry daiquiris at our hotel’s pool bar, which cost 50 AED (12 EUR) for two people. We favored the non-alcoholic drinks, fresh fruit smoothies, and shakes, all of which I would definitely recommend you try as well.
What about tax-free shopping in Dubaihow expensive is clothing or electronics?
The shopping malls in Dubai are among the largest in the world, with a wide range of brands to suit any budget, from H M, Zara, and GAP to Chanel, Dior, and Louis Vuitton. We discovered that most costs in Dubai are far more than those in Europe, including apparel, gadgets, and toys. As a result, Dubai is probably not the ideal place to go shopping with your girlfriends on a weekend away from work.
How much do excursions and activities cost in Dubai and how to save money?
The shopping malls in Dubai are among the largest in the world, with a wide range of brands to suit every taste and budget, from H M, Zara, and GAP to Chanel, Dior, and Louis Vuitton, to name a few examples. Clothing, electronics, and toys are among the items for which we discovered that costs in Dubai are much more than in Europe: Because of this, Dubai is not the greatest place to go shopping with your girlfriends on a weekend away from the city.
How expensive are Dubai’s water parks and how to book with a discount?
The most costly activity we participated in was a day at theAquaventure waterpark in Atlantis, The Palm in the Bahamas. It is now possible to purchase the most affordable online ticket for 320 AED (80 EUR) for adults and 260 AED (65 EUR) for children under 1,2m in height (4 feet). If you do not purchase your tickets in advance, you will almost certainly spend at least 15-20 EUR/person more than you would otherwise. GetYourGuide is now offering a reasonably priced package that includes Aquaventure as well as the Lost Chamber Aquarium.
- A locker will cost you an additional 10-20 EUR, and you will need the one that costs 20 EUR in order to put a regular-sized rucksack in the space provided.
- In the park, food and beverages are fairly costly, but they are on pace with similar establishments in Europe (count 5 EUR for tiny fries and 4 EUR for a drink), and you are only permitted to carry one bottle of water per person with you.
- RECOMMENDATION:If you want to spend several days at the Aquaventure water park, consider staying at the Atlantis hotel.
- This may be a really excellent price for a family of three or four individuals staying in a single room during a less busy time of year.
- When you consider that admission to the water park alone costs over 240 EUR for a family of four, this is an incredible offer!
- There is a children’s play section with water slides, and they are welcome to accompany you on the Lazy River as well as the main pool.
- You may swim with dolphins, feed the fish, and take selfies with sea lions, among other activities.
All of them are quite expensive, and you must decide whether or not they are worthwhile for you and your family. Whatever you pick, keep in mind that if you book long in advance, the price will be significantly lower.
How expensive is to visit ‘At The Top’ in Burj Khalifa
Another must-do in Dubai is to climb to the top of the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest structure. The cheapest regular ticket to the 124th and 125th levels starts at around 35 EUR. If you want to visit at sunset, expect to spend almost three times the normal fee, and expect to pay three times the normal price if you don’t want to wait in line. A minimum of 95 EUR per person will be charged for access to the Sky level (148th floor). We arrived around 6.30 p.m., just after sunset, and were treated to spectacular views of Dubai at night.
The wait time to get on the elevator was no more than 15 minutes, so I don’t see why you would want to pay three times the fee for rapid access to the elevator.
The price of a ticket to the Burj Khalifa is the same at the counter as it is online, however if you don’t book in advance, there is a good risk that you will not be able to get a ticket at certain times.
At night, the Dubai Fountain Show may be seen from the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
There is a hefty admission cost to theDubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, with prices beginning at around 35 EUR per person. TIP: If you wish to see the aquarium as well as the Burj Khalifa, it is recommended that you purchase a combined ticket that includes both attractions. To be aware of:Dubai Mall becomes really crowded in the afternoon, and the queue to enter the aquarium became extremely lengthy after 2 PM, so wake up early and visit the aquarium the first thing in the morning. Alternatively, you may take in the view of this massive aquarium from the Mall for free and save your money for something else.
Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise: our experience
A dinner cruise on the Dubai Dhow is one of the most popular excursions in the city. There are several businesses that operate the boats, so you will have a wide variety of choices. When our New Year’s Eve cruise was canceled without explanation, we were offered another one two hours later that same evening at ten (!) times the price instead, which we declined. You will be able to witness the fireworks that they promised! To see the fireworks from the boat would cost me 1500 EUR, which is a lot more money than I am ready to spend.
- This is typical of Dubai: if there is a demand, the supply and pricing are adjusted accordingly.
- We immediately went on the internet and discovered another business that offered the trip at the standard price, and we had a wonderful time on the cruise.
- We spent 420 AED (105 EUR) for a dinner cruise for the five of us, which was almost the same price as a supper at a restaurant on its own.
- We thought this cruise to be quite worthwhile while in Dubai.
- You will at the very least receive your money back, and they will almost always find an alternative for you if something goes wrong.
- Tango performance in Dubai by Tanoura dancers The information provided in this review of Dubai costs should assist you in better preparing for your trip and avoiding unpleasant shocks for your pocketbook while in Dubai.
If there is one piece of advice I can give you when it comes to saving money on your vacation to Dubai, it is to do your homework and book as much as you can in advance. Dubai is not inexpensive, but with a little forethought, you can keep your travel expenses to a minimum.
Some often asked questions concerning how costly Dubai is for tourists, along with our succinct responses to them, are included below: Is it costly to travel to Dubai? Visiting Dubai may be as expensive or as inexpensive as you like, and so much is dependent on your decisions and preferences. In general, Dubai’s costs are comparable to those in other major cities throughout the world. Accommodation and tours may be pretty pricey, but there is so much variety that you can tailor your trip to be more budget-friendly if you so want.
- Is food and drink in Dubai prohibitively expensive?
- There are low-cost eateries, major restaurant chains, and expensive restaurants to choose from in the area.
- What is the average cost of a dinner in Dubai?
- Sandwiches and burgers range in price from 35 to 55 AED (9-14 EUR).
- The exceptions to this rule range from inexpensive street food stalls to upmarket restaurants, to name a few.
- Is it legal to consume alcoholic beverages in Dubai?
- Alcohol, on the other hand, may only be purchased and consumed in licensed establishments such as hotels, restaurants, and nightclubs.
- Check out our hand-picked list of the greatest Dubai excursions and activities that you just must not miss out on while you’re here!
More ideas and information about visiting Dubai may be found at: Families should consider the following: Things to Do in Dubai with Children How to get about in Dubai Using Public Transportation to Get Around Dubai Interesting facts about Dubai to know: Dubai Facts You Should Know If you found this page to be valuable, please remember to bookmark it and share it with your social media contacts.
Save this image to your Pinterest board!
$899* 7 Day Dubai Vacation Including Airfare
7-day Dubai package includes accommodations, flights, transfers, and a city tour, as well as daily breakfast – starting at $899* when you use codeTZDBP170Promo. The following dates are valid for departures: September 2019 – April 2020 Alternatively, you might choose the 7-day Dubai Special (Houston Special) which starts at $999*.
Dubai, located on the shores of the glittering Persian Gulf, is a city of remarkable riches and diversity, and it is considered to be one of the most diversified cities on the planet. Explore the old world beauty as well as the spectacular contemporary skyline on this tour. Set out on a sightseeing trip of Dubai, which will take you to the man-made island of Jumeirah Palm as well as the world-famous Burj Al Arab Hotel. Perhaps take a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, and take in the stunning panoramic views of the city, the Persian Gulf, and the surrounding desert.
Optional excursions include a stroll along the seashore, shopping at the Dubai Mall of the Emirates, and a visit to Sharjah, known as the Islamic Cultural Capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Finally, take advantage of the chance to spend a whole day in Abu Dhabi. Enjoy guided tours of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Heritage Village, where you may travel back in time to learn about life in the United Arab Emirates before oil was found, among other things.
- Dubbed “the World Financial Center,” Dubai is a city of incredible riches and diversity, located on the shores of the glittering Persian Gulf. It is also one of the world’s most diversified cities. Explore the old world beauty as well as the breathtaking contemporary skyline on this tour. Set out on a sightseeing trip of Dubai, which will take you to the man-made island of Jumeirah Palm as well as the world-famous Burj Al Arab hotel. Make a trip to the top of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, and take in the stunning panoramic views of the city, Persian Gulf, and desert from above. Wander through the busy lanes of historic spice and gold souks, or take a safari excursion into the wide desert that surrounds contemporary Dubai, which is an option. You can choose to stroll along the shoreline, shop at the Dubai Mall of the Emirates, or join us on an optional visit to Sharjah, which is known as the Islamic Cultural Capital of the United Arab Emirates. Finally, don’t miss out on the opportunity to spend a whole day in the capital of the UAE. Enjoy guided tours of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and the Heritage Village, where you may travel back in time and learn about life in the United Arab Emirates before oil was discovered, among other activities and destinations in the UAE.
based on departures from New York
How to Book
If you book before September 6, 2019, you will save $170 per person off our usual rate. The cheapest price represents a $170 special discount. Existing bookings are not eligible for this promotion, and airfare is necessary. Use the special codeTZDBP170 at the time of booking to take advantage of the discounted discounts. To make a reservation, please use the form above or call 800-682-3333 to talk with one of our reservation professionals. * Optional tours and gratuities are not included in the price of the package, if they are available.
A Trip To Dubai Cost – in 2022
We are offering a $170 per person discount if you book by September 6, 2019. A $170 promotional discount is applied to the lowest priced item listed above. Existing reservations are not eligible for this promotion, and airfare is necessary to take advantage of it. Make advantage of the coupon codeTZDBP170 when making your reservation to receive the discounted rate. Call 800-682-3333 to talk with one of our reservation consultants or book online by clicking the button above. * Optional trips and gratuities are not included in the price of the package, unless otherwise stated.
When booking your flight
There are a few low-cost airlines that fly to the United Arab Emirates among the well-known ones. Travel between Dubai and Abu Dhabi is and will continue to be offered as standard service by a small number of international airlines. Travelers visiting Dubai will thus have a plethora of options for booking economical flights as a part of their trip to the city. Using the internet to discover low-cost flights to Dubai is one of the most convenient methods of doing so. Traveling throughout the week allows you to save money.
However, packages offering discounts of up to $500 when booking a flight and a hotel at the same time kept cropping up during our search.
When booking a hotel
Depending on your requirements and financial resources, Dubai provides a number of exquisite and well-known hotels to accommodate your demands. In order to keep costs down when traveling on a strict budget and seeking for the best deal, stay away from luxurious or well-known establishments. If you ignore this advice, you will wind up paying an excessive amount of money on accommodations, fees, and other costs. A majority of the elite and extremely costly hotels are located in close proximity to Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach, and Sheikh Zayed Road, to name a few.
You’ll be pleased to know that Bur Dubai is conveniently located near a number of retail malls. You’re not the type who enjoys the beach? Then go see the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis).
You’ll be astonished to learn that you can truly have a regal lunch in Dubai for a very reasonable price, one that is lower than the prices in numerous other major cities across the globe. For as little as 80 cents, you may have a traditional local dinner consisting of seasoned meat and veggies served on a pita with a dressing. The deluxe edition will cost you an additional 50 cents, bringing your total to a staggering $1.30.
For activities in Dubai
You will have access to the beach at all times, and you will have a fantastic time on one of the most amazing beaches on the planet, primarily due to its white crushed seashell shoreline.Dubai is a fantastic shopping destination, thanks to the large number of duty-free shops and bargain stores that can be found here. At addition, you will discover excellent bargains in the souks, where you will be able to bargain with the salespeople directly. Don’t miss the opportunity to embark on a hot air balloon flight in the afternoon, which will provide you with a wonderful collection of photographs and memories.
Approximate cost of a vacation in Dubai
The price listed here is the typical cost of your trip to Dubai; however, the final amount you’ll spend will be determined by your personal circumstances, including your ability to pay, as well as your hotel and airline expenses. One individual who pays for their own flights as well as a four-night stay at the Grand Hyatt Dubai will pay around $1,300. For two persons traveling together, the total cost of the package can range from $3,100 to $3,700, depending on the time and date of the trip and includes all meals and accommodations.
Budget breakdown: 2 weeks in Dubai
However, the final amount you’ll pay will rely on you and your financial capabilities, as well as your hotel and airline expenses. The figure listed below is the typical cost of your trip to Dubai. Someone who pays for their own flights as well as a four-night stay at the Grand Hyatt Dubai will pay around $1300. For two persons traveling together, the total cost of the package can range from $3,100 to $3,700, depending on the time and date of the trip and includes all meals and lodging.
- Expenses include flights ($500), accommodations ($680), dining out ($279), activities ($168), ground transportation ($99), retail ($48), and incidentals ($33).
Expenses include flights ($500), accommodations ($680), dining out ($279), activities ($168), ground transportation ($99), retail ($48), and gratuities ($33).
Okay, there isn’t much to say about this. Because, as you might imagine, we’ll all be arriving and departing from various points throughout the world. My flights from Beijing to Dubai, and then from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur, amounted to roughly $500 total, which was a bargain.
Nothing much to say about this, unfortunately. Given that we’ll all be arriving and returning from different locations, this is a very important consideration. I flew out of Beijing to Dubai, and then from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur, and the cost of my flights came out to about $500.
Okay, there isn’t much to say here.
Because, as you may imagine, we’ll all be arriving and departing from various locations. My flights from Beijing to Dubai, and then from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur, cost to around $500 in total.
Okay, there’s not much to say about this. Because, as previously said, we will all be arriving and departing from various locations. My flights from Beijing to Dubai, and then from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur, cost to slightly under $500 total.
This appears to be a tad expensive in Dubai, in my opinion. Let’s take it step by step. –Transport from/to the airport ($26.50):It cost me 60 AED ($17 US) to go from the airport to my Airbnb. which is just 15 minutes away, so this was a significant expense. Because cabs are required to pay a parking charge, getting out of the airport is quite expensive. The cost of traveling to and from the airport is approximately half of the cost of traveling within the city. I paid 35 AED ($9.50 US) to be transported to the airport at the conclusion of the tour.
- So if you don’t mind hauling your luggage around, you could simply go ahead and do it.
- Afterwards, you might take a cab (or walk) from the nearest train station to your place of abode.
- Because I was only going to be there for two weeks, I placed 80 AED ($23 US) onto my Visa card.
- The metro costs around 5 AED ($1.35 US) each ride on average.
- –Taxis during my stay ($24.50): I used a cab a few occasions during my visit (after late nights and in Abu Dhabi).
- It cost around 25 AED (about $7) to go from the city center back to my apartment.
- It is totally safe to wander about Dubai at any time of day or night, even if you are a girl traveling alone.
- Check out this post to see how it works.
- The bus fare was 25 AED (about $7) each way.
- It’s a piece of cake.
- Basically, if it takes approximately 30 minutes to walk from a metro station to a destination, I’ll just walk there.
I think I performed very well considering the circumstances. I went to Lush and purchased a solid shampoo (which is a travel ESSENTIAL) as well as a couple of scarves (Andrea was a horrible influence on me!). It costs only $47 in total.
–Data card ($27): The data card for the phone was the most expensive item in this category. Etisalat is the major telecommunications provider in Dubai. Their visiting plan, which includes 700 MB of data and 14 minutes of calling, costs 100 AED. It was a little pricey, but oh well. It is an absolute need. In the Burj Khalif gift store at the summit, I purchased a postcard for my loving ex-boss back in the United States. I haven’t gotten around to mailing it yet. –Daiso ($2): Daiso is a Japanese word that means “daisy.” I was looking for anything random and I found it.
–Junk food at the airport ($3): I did an excellent job with my money management! By the conclusion of the trip, I had just 10 AED left, so I used it to buy candies at the airport before flying home.
Other notes/tips about $$ in Dubai
- Credit cards (Visa or Mastercard) are widely accepted in almost all situations. I was able to pay with my credit card at any restaurant that wasn’t a little neighborhood joint. Because my credit card does not charge international transaction fees, this was a big benefit for me, as tipping is customary in Dubai. It is customary to leave a 10 percent tip, which means that your meals will be slightly more expensive
- Taxis may only be paid in cash. Some cabs feature a credit card swiper device, but you never appear to be able to use it to pay for your cab ride. It appears that the only items for which I need cash were taxis and the little local eateries in the vicinity of my Airbnb.
Virtually every establishment accepts credit cards (Visa or Mastercard). Almost every restaurant I went to that wasn’t a little neighborhood joint accepted credit cards. Tipping is customary in Dubai, and my credit card does not charge international transaction fees, which was a huge plus for me. It is customary to leave a 10 percent gratuity, which means that your meals will be slightly more expensive; taxis may only be paid in cash; It appears that some cabs have a credit card swiper device, however it never seems to work properly.