What are the requirements to work in Dubai?
- Requirements of a Dubai work permit The applicant must be 50 years old or below The applicant must undergo medical examination as ordered by the Ministry of Health. On approval of your work visa you are required to surrender your passport to your sponsor (employer) A valid passport
How can I get job in Dubai?
Tips on how to get a job in Dubai
- Understanding the market is the key to success.
- Keep a close eye on the employment and visa policies.
- Booming industries in Dubai.
- Apply online after updating your resume or CV.
- Get the right visa type.
- Documentation required to get a job in Dubai.
- Other mandatory documents required.
What is the best way to get a job in UAE?
Tips to land a job
- Start with an impressive cover letter and an honest CV.
- Keep your CV updated.
- Be diligent and regular in searching.
- Check for the email ID from which you receive job offers.
- Do not pay.
- Learn Arabic.
- Keep yourself updated about your field of work.
- Be realistic about your earning potential.
What jobs are in demand in Dubai?
WHAT ARE THE MOST IN-DEMAND JOBS IN DUBAI?
- JOBS IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE.
- JOBS IN RISK AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT.
- DIGITALISATION AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE JOBS.
- RECRUITMENT AND HR JOBS IN DUBAI.
- JOBS IN DUBAI’S LEGAL SECTOR.
- DATA-ENTRY SPECIALISTS OR ADMIN ASSISTANTS.
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING SPECIALISTS.
Is easy to get job in UAE?
As with most other countries, getting a job in the UAE can be made much easier if you know the right people. If you are already in the country and looking for work, make it a priority to attend the numerous job fairs so you can meet the right people.
How can a fresher get job in Dubai?
Tip #1: Learn about the job market. Tip #2: Plan and organize your job search. Tip #3: Work on your CV and skills. Tip #4: Start building a personal network. 2. How to look for a job in Dubai?
- 2.1 Job portals.
- 2.2 Walk-in interviews.
- 2.3 Recruiting agencies in Dubai.
Is it difficult to get job in Dubai?
Dubai’s job market is extremely competitive, and on average a recruiter will only spend six seconds checking out your resume. It’s important to avoid major CV pitfalls, like using buzzwords.
Can I get job in Dubai on visit visa?
It is illegal to work in Dubai or any other state of the UAE on a visit visa. To work in the UAE, a valid employment visa is needed. If someone is caught working on a visit visa, s/he may be fined, jailed, deported or even blacklisted permanently from the country.
Which app is best for job search in Dubai?
Here is the list of top job search apps in UAE which you can use to make your life easier:
- Dubizzle: Dubizzle is one of the most popular classified ads websites in UAE.
- Bayt: Bayt is one of the most popular job portals in UAE.
- Gulf Talent:
- Job Spotter:
How can I get hired quickly?
These ideas can help you get hired quickly:
- Attend a hiring event.
- Apply for a company with multiple openings.
- Use your connections.
- Apply for jobs that closely match your skill set.
- Take a job as a starting point.
- Apply for an internal position.
- Use a recruiter.
- Craft a great cover letter.
What is the most common job in Dubai?
Most Common Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Executives. People having a professional training in sales are in high demand in Dubai.
- Accounting and Finance Experts. Chief financial officers devise the strategy for an organisation.
- Real Estate/ Property Consultant.
- Legal Advisers.
Which degree is in demand in Dubai?
Graduates with engineering, medical sciences, business and IT degrees are the most in-demand by UAE employers, according to a new study from the Ministry of Education.
What qualifications do you need to work in Dubai?
Requirements to Obtain Dubai Work Visas
- A completed application form.
- The applicant’s original passport along with a copy.
- Several passport photos.
- A copy of a valid company card.
- A certificate of health.
- An entry permit issued by the Ministry of Labor.
- Proof of payment of the application fee.
Which jobs are in demand in UAE?
What Are The Most In-Demand Jobs in the United Arab Emirates?
- Registered Nurse. Salary Range: AED 8,400 to AED 26,000.
- Teacher. Salary Range: AED 9,000 to AED 15,000.
- Cybersecurity Analyst. Salary Range: AED 1400 to AED 29,000+
- Human Resources Officer. Salary Range: AED 8,000 to AED 10,000.
- Compliance Officer.
Which job is highly paid in Dubai?
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) The launch of all these international organizations in Dubai drove the demand for this profession. Consequently, it’s among the jobs with the highest salary in the UAE.
Apply for a Job in Dubai, UAE
There are a large number of emigrants who have settled in Dubai in search of better employment possibilities and greater wages. Following the onset of the Great Recession, an increasing number of individuals have begun to relocate to Dubai in search of a better quality of life. Due to the fact that Dubai is a worldwide metropolis with multiple prospects, job seekers are offered enticing tax-free compensation packages. If you intend to apply for a job in Dubai, you need be aware of certain fundamental guidelines and tactics.
Working with a government organization is another option available to certain people.
There are a variety of distinct recruitment techniques used by various agencies.
Many organizations are constantly updating their processes and standards to stay up with the expanding number of possibilities.
The recruiting consultants operate as intermediaries between candidates and employers, ensuring that they are provided a competitive compensation package that includes useful benefits.
What Dubai Jobs are Available?
Dubai is a flourishing metropolis that is growing at rapid speed. A favorable environment has been established for the employment market in Dubai as a result. A cursory scan through the job postings and recruitment website links reveals positions ranging from manual laborers to CEOs. There are an abundance of temporary employment in Dubai due to the continual on-going development, burgeoning tourist and hospitality sectors, IT and education sectors, offshore oil explorations, and shipbuilding industries.
- They are often employed for a project on a short-term contract with a previously agreed-upon time limit that might range anywhere from three months to a year in length.
- This has resulted in a significant increase in job possibilities in the IT industry in Dubai.
- There are several retail positions available in the emirate as a result of this.
- This has resulted in job openings in the tourist business, as well as its co-existing industries such as hotel employment, hospitality, construction, and the financial sector.
- As a result, there is an increased demand for multilingual translators.
The increase in tourism has unavoidably resulted in an increase in the media business, resulting in a plethora of employment possibilities. Dubai is also seeing an increase in the number of jobs in the government, healthcare, and education sectors.
Is Dubai a good place to work?
Because of Dubai’s thriving economic state, job seekers and expats from recession-recovering economies all over the world are drawn to the city in large numbers. Dubai is a moderate Islamic state that does not impose religious restrictions on its expats. Foreigners are free to live their lives on their own terms in Dubai, however they must adhere to some guidelines. Before becoming a successful state, the United Arab Emirates was a desert with no shred of infrastructure or life other than the nomadic population of the surrounding area.
- Dubai is a desirable location for professions partly because of its flourishing economy and tax advantages.
- The tagline “Work hard, party hard” is appropriate in this setting, since the beaches, sights, and nightlife are all major draws for any working professional visiting the area.
- But only within specific moral parameters are their desires acknowledged.
- As a result, the crime rate has remained exceptionally low.
- In Dubai, however, if religious viewpoints are respected, it is possible to achieve a happy balance between work and leisure activities.
- The site updates on a daily basis with the latest trends in the recruiting sector as well as advice for job searchers and companies.
- It also operates an employment portal that lists job openings in a variety of industries.
It is one of the largest and most rapidly expanding employment companies in the United Kingdom.
According to the site’s viewership and fan base, it is reasonable to claim that the site accomplishes what it promises.
Galadari Printing and Publishing Co.
is the owner of the Khaleej Times.
A well-known newspaper has joined the recruiting business thanks to its specific distribution network, which is particularly effective for appointment.
naukrigulf.com is the most rapidly growing employment site in the world, as well as a large online platform for both job searchers and businesses. It was established in 2006 and has a one-of-a-kind presence in the Gulf countries, particularly in the United Arab Emirates.
How to get a job in Dubai: 8 steps
Are you looking for work in Dubai? After a difficult 2016, things are beginning to look up. According to the “Middle East and North Africa Recruiting Trends 2017” research published by LinkedIn, new recruits will be a priority for Dubai’s company in the coming year. In terms of the most in-demand talents, the same survey identified statistical analysis, data mining, public policy, international relations, algorithm design, web architecture, SEO/SEM marketing, and user interface design as the top qualifications for people seeking job in the UAE.
You will be guided through the most critical stages and information, including visas, sponsoring a student, where to hunt for employment, and interview suggestions, in this comprehensive guide.
Sending money to the UAE? Wise could save you up to 8x
Before we get started, a word of caution. Banks and money transfer companies frequently offer you a poor exchange rate in order to generate more profits. Wise is a unique individual. Its innovative new technology eliminates the need for expensive international transfer fees by linking local bank accounts all across the world. As a result, utilizing Wiserather rather than your bank when sending money overseas can result in savings of up to 8 times. Learn how to make your first transfer with Wise by watching the video below.
Now, let’s go back to what you came to our site to read.
1. Get the right visa
If you intend to work in Dubai, you’ll need to obtain a work visa first. The good news is that if you’re employed by a Dubai-based firm, it’s rather simple to get one. Because a work visa is necessary in Dubai, it is most convenient to go to the city once you have been given an employment. It is feasible to get a visitor or tourist visa to enter the emirate for the purpose of job hunting and then transfer your visa status after you have secured work. The majority of travelers to Dubai are not needed to seek a visa in advance; instead, you will be given one upon your arrival.
Citizens who don’t need a visa for 90 days
Individuals seeking employment from the following countries are permitted to remain in the UAE for a period of 90 days following their arrival before leaving the country or applying for a work visa:
- Individuals seeking employment from the following countries are permitted to remain in the UAE for up to 90 days after their arrival before departing or applying for a work visa:
Citizens who don’t need a visa for 30 days
Citizens of the following countries are also exempt from the requirement to obtain visas in advance; however, visas received on arrival will be valid for just 30 days. Having said that, people of the following countries may renew their visas for a total of 60 days:
- Andorra, Australia, Brunei, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the Vatican are the countries represented.
While these tourist visas are a convenient method to enter the nation in order to conduct your job hunt, it is vital that you either obtain a work visa, if you are able to find employment, or depart the country when your visa expires in order to avoid being deported. If you are detected working while on a tourist visa, you may face imprisonment or fines as well as deportation. The good news is that, after you have secured employment, we will have little control over the immigration procedure.
Aside from providing your employer with a few papers, such as your passport number, they will handle the full sponsorship and visa procedure on your behalf, saving you time and money. The not-so-good news is that your work isn’t completely finished yet.
2. Get your health and labor cards
As part of the processing of your work visa, you’ll need to send your medical records, passport copies, a photograph, a copy of your employment offer letter, and your visa application to the Department of Health and Medical Services. Also required will be a blood test, which will help to rule out infections such as HIV, Hepatitis C, and TB. For the time being, the United Arab Emirates does not let foreign carriers of such illnesses to remain in the emirates. You will be awarded a health card after passing all of the required exams, which is required for all international employees in Dubai.
A resident visa, which is given by Dubai’s General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs, is the final step you’ll need to complete your move.
That’s all there is to it!
3. Know your job market
However, while the general financial health of the emirate is improving, not all employment markets in the emirate are ready to rebound. Having said that, there are several regions that are expected to blossom in preparation for Dubai’s hosting responsibilities at expo 2020 in the near future. Some industries where job seekers may find success include the following:
Many of the industries listed above are functioning so well that it is projected that salaries will continue to climb. More specifically, according to LinkedIn’s 2017 MENA Recruiting Trends study, job seekers seeking positions in the following industries will have the highest chance of obtaining work in Dubai: IT, finance, and legal.
- Operations, sales, engineering, business development, and marketing are just a few examples.
4. Check out the big companies
There are several organizations in Dubai that are well-known for their stringent recruiting practices as well as their good reputation as places to work. In addition to retailers THE One, Splash, Estee Lauder, and Hilti Emirates, media behemoth Omnicom, information technology experts EMC2, Hilton Worldwide, Weber Shandwick Professional services, and FedEx are among the top ten corporations on the list.
5. Apply online
Bayt.com, a popular website among Dubai job searchers, is a fantastic place to start if you want to get a better sense of what organizations are recruiting in the city. Job and internship search websites that are also worthwhile to visit include:
- Dubai Task, Khaleej Times Jobs, Dubizzle, Naukrigulf, Indeed, Laimoon, LinkedIn, Gulftalent, and Efinancial Careers are some of the job boards available in Dubai.
Some amazing sites that are specific to seeking internships include:
- The companies Dubai Minds (for high school student placement), Internsme, and GoAbroad.com are examples.
6. Consider a recruiter
Many firms in Dubai employ using the services of headhunters.
Working through an employment agency is highly prevalent in the emirate, and it is still the most effective way to get work in the country. A few of the best-reviewed agencies are as follows:
- The following companies are hiring: Jivaro Partners (marketingcommunications jobs)
- ESP International (conferences, events, and hospitality jobs)
- MCGAssociates (public relations, publishing, and marketingcommunications jobs)
- Robbert Murray (development, construction, and engineering jobs in the public sector)
- BAC Middle East (engineering and marketingmanagement jobs)
You should seek for organizations that collect commission from the employer rather than from you if you opt to work through an agency. Keep an eye out for recruiters that charge excessive fees to job searchers, since they are more likely to be frauds.
7. Work on your CV
Your curriculum vitae (CV) will be the single most crucial instrument in your job hunt. The employment market in Dubai is incredibly competitive, and on average, a recruiter will only spend six seconds looking at your CV before moving on. It is critical to avoid key CV errors, such as the overuse of buzzwords. During a recent interview with The Gulf News, Annalinde Nickisch of The Thought Factory stated, “I’d prefer to see candidates show themselves in a more distinctive way, supported by facts such as objectives achieved, projects worked on, and so on.” Monster is a fantastic resource for people searching for CV ideas and guidance who are looking for a bit extra assistance.
|Create your resume by choosing the best resume format from ourfree resume templatesand customize it with your history.|
Dubai is well-known for hiring from within the company and from individuals who have been recommended by other employees. If you know someone who works for the firm, you have an increased chance of landing the position by up to 6.6 percent. If you are unable to go to Dubai for networking events, you can still participate in them. Apart from the numerous online groups and social media networks, there are also particular “online job fairs” that may be found to assist with the “who-you-know” aspect of the job search.
Other Tips for Job Seekers
- Create an identity for yourself on the internet. In the event that a recruiter searches for you on Google and only finds your old MySpace photographs, you are unlikely to get hired. It is not only important to have professionally tailored or private social media networks, but it is also important to improve your search engine optimization by creating an online resume, filling out job seeker profiles on websites such as LinkedIn and Bayt, and publishing and sharing material that is relevant to the industry in which you are interested in working. The more experienced you appear to be in a google search, the more probable it is that you will stick out from the crowd
- Do not apply for positions for which you are ineligible. Just because you’re enthusiastic about a firm doesn’t imply that you should apply for positions that aren’t a suitable match for your abilities. This is because, in addition to the fact that these applications are unlikely to result in a “way in,” hiring managers see dispersed applications as an indication of an applicant who is unsure of what they want and lacks direction
- Please be patient. Finding a job takes time in any region of the world, but the employment market in Dubai is particularly difficult to break into. In addition to the glut of available talent, recruiting in Dubai is mostly seasonal, with the majority of hiring taking place from January to March and almost ceasing during the holy month of Ramadan and the warmest months of the summer. It’s not uncommon for your job hunt to take anything from six months to a year, so be patient and persistent.
Wishing you the best of luck!
A complete guide on how to get a job in Dubai
Are you seeking for employment opportunities in Dubai? The city has experienced great expansion in a wide range of sectors throughout the years. Today, Dubai is regarded as one of the most desirable work locations for expats from all over the world. A significant increase in the number of persons searching for ‘how to get a job in Dubai’ on famous internet search engines as a result of this phenomenon has emerged. As a job seeker in Dubai, it is critical to be aware of the best practices for job searchers in Dubai, even if there is no scarcity of employment vacancies.
Tips on how to get a job in Dubai
There has been a significant increase in the number of people seeking for work in Dubai. The Dubai job market offers a wide range of work options for those with a variety of skills and abilities. Finding the most appropriate employment in Dubai, on the other hand, might require a significant amount of time and effort. Alternatively, you may either seek the services of a professional recruiting firm that has a pool of vacancies for a variety of talents and academic credentials, or browse job sites in the United Arab Emirates for available positions.
Some pointers and hints to assist you land a job in Dubai that matches your expertise, qualifications, and academic credentials are provided below. Read on for more information.
Understanding the market is the key to success
There has been a significant increase in the number of people searching for work in the UAE. Individuals with a variety of skills and abilities can find lots of career possibilities in the Dubai job market. Although it may require more time and effort, finding a suitable employment in Dubai might be a lengthy process. The services of a professional recruiting firm with an extensive pool of job openings for candidates with a variety of skills and academic credentials, or the use of job search websites in the UAE, will be necessary.
Some pointers and hints to assist you land a job in Dubai that matches your expertise, qualifications, and academic credentials are provided below.
Keep a close eye on the employment and visa policies
If you are a recent graduate looking for information on how to acquire a job in Dubai for freshers, it is critical that you be familiar with the local labor rules. Not only is it vital for you to be informed of current economic conditions and the job market, but it is also important for you to be up to speed with the employment and visa laws for employees in Dubai. Changes in Dubai’s employment and labor regulations have a significant influence on the country’s total employment sector. It also has an impact on other employment-related issues such as the demand for labor, wages, and compensation packages.
Booming industries in Dubai
The construction industry is one of the most significant employers in Dubai. Although recession is a worldwide occurrence, the UAE government has managed to mitigate its impacts, and the country’s economy appears to be on the verge of recovery. With the Dubai Expo 2020 just around the doorstep, there are a variety of businesses that will be in need of additional human resources to support the event. Some of the industries that are seeing a boom in terms of job prospects are as follows:
- Finance, procurement, marketing, construction, information technology, hospitality, tourism, telecommunications, operations, sales, engineering, business development, and logistics are all areas of expertise.
Apply online after updating your resume or CV
After you’ve done your research on the current job market in Dubai, it’s time to polish your CV in order to increase your chances of landing a job there. An employer will spend around 6 seconds skimming over a résumé on average. Make an effort to add essential information on your CV at the start of your resume in order to stand out from the competition. As soon as you’ve finished revising your CV, it’s time to begin looking for jobs in Dubai. Several online job portals may be able to assist you in locating the ideal career opportunity in Dubai.
Don’t be afraid to show up for walk-in interviews as well.
While there are clearly special requirements for each position, adopting some of these walk-in-interview guidelines might be beneficial if you are apprehensive about going through job interviews in the United Arab Emirates.
If you’ve been wondering ‘how can I find a job in Dubai,’ it’s time to start spreading the news among your friends, family, and other individuals you encounter while traveling about the city. They may be aware of employment openings and can send you in the proper path if you ask them.
Get the right visa type
Choose the most appropriate visa for entry into Dubai in order to obtain employment in Dubai. You are most certainly one of the millions of individuals who want to know “how to acquire a decent job in Dubai?” regardless of whether you are an experienced professional or a recent graduate. Working in Dubai full-time or looking for part-time employment is the first step in achieving your goals. A work visa is required for both. Fortunately, if you’ve already been engaged by a local firm, that is the most efficient method of finding work in Dubai.
Working in Dubai whilst on a tourist visa is strictly prohibited.
Please refer to theDubai tourist visa guide for further information on the many types of visas available and the pricing structure.
Documentation required to get a job in Dubai
Foreigners seeking employment in Dubai are frequently confronted with the dilemma of how to obtain employment in the country. Alternatively, how do you find a job in Dubai quickly? We have previously reviewed the various visa requirements that may be necessary for you to be able to find suitable employment possibilities in Dubai. Documentation, on the other hand, is a very important aspect of job seeking in Dubai. Here is a list of papers that are necessary in order to increase your chances of landing a job.
- Identification card or any other kind of picture identification acceptable in your country of residency
- Copies of your parents’ identification cards or photo IDs are required. Photos the size of a passport that are no more than three months old
- Driving License (not necessary)
- A passport that has a validity period of more than six months
- And Academic certifications and related degrees that have been confirmed by the UAE embassy or consulate are preferred.
Other mandatory documents required
Before you begin job hunting, you will require the following extra papers in addition to your personal documentation showing your credentials, academic background, and work experience:
Certificate of Good Conduct
The Ministerial Resolution 8/1 of the year 2017 stipulates that foreign nationals, including domestic employees, who wish to work in the United Arab Emirates must receive a ‘Certificate of Good Conduct’ from their home nations or the country in which they have resided for the previous five years. The certificate demonstrates that the applicant does not have any criminal convictions against him or her. However, starting of the first day of April 2018, the requirement has been suspended until further notice.
In the case of a university degree from a nation other than the United Arab Emirates, it is required to have the papers confirmed by the UAE Embassy or consulate in your home country as well as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your home country. In addition, several positions in Dubai require a certificate of equivalency issued by the Ministry of Education of the United Arab Emirates.
Health screening and related paperwork
Foreigners seeking employment in Dubai are required to submit to a necessary medical examination at one of the government-approved health centers in Dubai and throughout the United Arab Emirates. Candidates for these institutions, which include the health centers in Abu Dhabi, are subjected to a variety of exams and health screenings. Everyone who applies is subjected to a screening for communicable diseases or disorders such as HIV, tuberculosis (TB), hepatitis, and other ailments. It is possible that certain applicants will be required to undergo communicable illness testing in their native countries.
Before they can begin working for the firm, they must provide a medical certificate. It takes time and perseverance to get a job in Dubai, but your efforts will finally result in you landing the dream job you’ve been looking for.
525 Jobs in Dubai – Vacancies & Salaries (Feb 2022)
Thousands of expatriates seeking better possibilities and higher pay scales have relocated to Dubai in search of employment opportunities. Many individuals have been emigrating to Dubai in order to benefit from the prolonged stagnation in most major nations. They hope to find a better quality of life there. Job seekers in Dubai are offered the option to benefit from tax-free compensation packages due to the fact that the city is a multicultural hub with tremendous potential. It is essential that you be familiar with some fundamental interview techniques if you intend to prepare for walk-in interviews or to apply for fresh opportunities and employment in Dubai.
Job selection and income are entirely dependent on the line of work and career options accessible in a variety of professions, including but not limited to the following:
- Administration Jobs
- Accounting Jobs
- Information Technology Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- Government Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs
- Hospitality Jobs
- Retail Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Procurement Jobs
- Marketing Jobs
- Teaching Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Management Jobs
- Part-Time Jobs
When it comes to employment in Dubai, what is the typical salary? Since the early 1990s, the Emirate (UAE) has developed as a global economic hub, drawing a large number of major firms to establish headquarters in Dubai and its free-zones, resulting in a large number of job possibilities for highly qualified individuals. According to the most recent data, the average wage in Dubai is between AED 90,000 (USD 24,500) and AED 240,000 (USD 65,500) each year. Preparing an application for a job in Dubai should be done with the assistance of a professional recruiting firm, especially for part-time employment in Dubai, because there are certain rules that must be taken into consideration.
- A manual selection procedure is used by certain companies, while internet recruiting is used by others.
- The employment agency operates as a middleman and engages with the candidate in order to ensure that they receive a competitive compensation package with substantial benefits.
- Keep an eye out for employment scams and job postings that guarantee employment.
- The acceleration of growth and development has resulted in a more advantageous work market for many people.
- Numerous openings have arisen as a result of the steady variety of continuing growth in the real estate industry, the city’s success as a tourist destination, and technological breakthroughs in the information technology, education, and healthcare industries.
- Information Technology: Because Dubai has a state-of-the-art infrastructure, numerous information technology businesses have been driven to establish a presence in the emirate.
- As a result, there are numerous career possibilities available.
- Because of this, a considerable number of job opportunities have opened up in the retail sector of the emirates in recent years.
- As a result, there are openings in the tourist and hospitality industry.
- Refer to the announcements section at the bottom of the page for further information about urgent walk-in interviews in Dubai as well as career opportunities for recent graduates.
In the event that you arrived on this page through Indeed Dubai, Gulftalent, GNCareers, Monster, or Naukri, please feel free to apply to the same positions using the CV application form provided on each job ad.
525+ Jobs in Dubai, UAE – Vacancies & Salaries (Feb 2022)
With the impending Expo 2020 event, the UAE’s employment forecast remains strong, and the country continues to be one of the most thriving business centres in the Middle East and North Africa. Because companies appear more optimistic and market circumstances have stabilized over time, according to the Monster Employment Index, 2017 will be an improved year for job seekers seeking for new positions in Dubai ( ) and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Employers are trying to expand their staff, as seen by the large number of full-time and part-time positions offered by both recruiters and employers.
The United Arab Emirates is a shelter for job seekers looking for entry-level, executive, and management positions in a variety of disciplines and sectors.
Job alerts will be delivered directly to your inbox if you register for them.
JOBS IN DUBAI, DUBAI JOBS, JOBS IN UAE
Dubai Jobs is a resource for finding the greatest career opportunities in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. It serves as an employment network that provides direct access to thousands of companies in the United Arab Emirates. With our employment services, we have brought together employees and employers in a variety of fields, including engineering, information technology, finance, accounting, construction, hospitality, healthcare, administration, management, sales marketing, and many more openings in a variety of fields.
- We are an online job exploration website that gives comprehensive employment prospects to assist serious job searchers in their search for work in the United Arab Emirates.
- We understand that each job seeker’s situation is unique, which is why we provide a priority service tailored to your requirements and designed to generate results.
- Among the most comprehensive in the business, Dubai Jobs’ database is continually being updated with new openings in a wide range of fields and professions.
- If you require answers to your inquiries regarding job descriptions, salary, and other data pertaining to jobs and all other employment prospects in Dubai, please contact us via email.
- Call 905-426-4428 or email Apply [email protected] for more information.
Our service is unrivaled in the business since we are the leaders! With more than nine years of expertise in the employment industry, we have assisted hundreds of job seekers in finding career opportunities in the United Arab Emirates.
14,000+ Jobs in United Arab Emirates (1,197 new)
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 3 days ago
- Apply Now
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Ajman, Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- 5 hours ago
- Ajman, Ajman, United Arab Emirates Fill up an application right away.
- Posted 12 minutes ago in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Apply Now.
You’ve seen all of the jobs that match your criteria.
Searching for a job – The Official Portal of the UAE Government
In the United Arab Emirates, AEFreelancer.ae is an online interactive platform that links talented Emiratis who seek to freelance for organizations in the public and private sectors with those who need their services. The project intends to assist the UAE in achieving its Emiratisation objectives, particularly for Emiratis who live in rural or isolated locations. It was officially launched in February 2020 by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) in collaboration with the Emirates Foundation (Shabab) and the Federal Youth Authority.
Search at online job fairs
AEFreelancer.ae is an online interactive platform that links experienced Emiratis who seek to freelance for organizations in both the public and commercial sectors with those who are looking for work in those industries. Emiratisation is an objective of the program, which is intended to assist Emiratis who reside in distant places to achieve their aspirations. Developed in collaboration with theEmirates Foundation(Shabab) and the Federal Youth Authority, it was launched by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) on February 20, 2020.
- EFair is an online employment fair in Abu Dhabi that takes place over the internet. Careers in the United Arab Emirates
- Exhibit at the National Career Exhibition
Look through classifieds
EFair is an online employment fair in Abu Dhabi that takes place over the Internet. Jobs in the United Arab Emirates Exposition Nationale de la Promotion de la Profession The following are websites that are only dedicated to classified ads: You can browse for employment in your country’s newspapers under the heading “overseas jobs” or something similar if you are searching for work from anywhere other than the United Arab Emirates.
Tips to land a job
- Begin with an eye-catching cover letter and a straightforward CV
- Keep your curriculum vitae up to date. Maintain a high level of diligence and consistency in your search. Don’t give up in the middle of the game
- Examine your email inbox to see whether any employment offers are being sent to you. If possible, it should correspond to the organization’s domain name. You are not required to pay. If the recruiting firm or the agency requests money from you in order to complete your visa or medical exam, they are not a legitimate business. Learn how to speak Arabic. Knowledge of Arabic (at the very least the ability to communicate in it) would be advantageous. Stay informed on the latest developments in your line of work. Be honest with yourself about your earning possibilities. Increase the size of your network. Learn more about the region, including its social and cultural value system, by expanding your general knowledge.
On the 10th of January, 2022, an update was made.
The Official Portal of the UAE Government
- The most recent update was made on January 10, 2022.
- It is important to avoid interaction with items that have been touched by others. Countertops, door handles, furniture and toys should all be cleaned and disinfected at least once a day, as should phones, computers, remote controls and everything else you use on a daily basis
- Follow the safety precautions in place at your place of employment. Only rely on information provided by government officials
- If medical assistance is required, contact the appropriate authorities.
- To meet someone, shake their hands or give them a hug and kiss. Touching your face unnecessarily, especially your eyes, nose, and mouth, is a bad habit. Traveling in a car with more than three passengers is prohibited. Spread false information
Look for employment opportunities with the UAE government. Register on these official job platforms and search for a position that matches your qualifications.
Dubai’s government is forward-thinking. Careers in Dubai may be found with a smart smartphone. Smart Dubai Government Establishment (SDGE) developed “Dubai Careers” / “,” an innovative method for connecting job seekers of all categories from anywhere in the world with Dubai government entities. SDGE is the technology arm of Smart Dubai, a city-wide initiative to transform Dubai into the world’s smartest and happiest city in the world. With the help of this unified site, an intelligent procedure for dealing with employment applications may be established.
As a result of these positions, you will have the ability to innovate and be creative in your profession in a healthy and current manner, allowing you to further improve your talents and contribute to Dubai’s status as the world’s smartest and happiest city on the planet.
– Job vacancy search that is simple and quick – Job vacancy search that is refined by keywords, department, and other filters Fill out an application for a job opening, create or update your account, create or edit your profile, and upload your CV using the app.
You can also view and track the status of your application.
You can also create a business card and share it with others using the App. Today is the day to upload your CV and enjoy your time at Smart Dubai. This is the first step on the road to a bright future in Dubai Careers/”Dubai Careers.” Website of the developer:
Ratings and Reviews
Please update the app so that we can see additional employment opportunities. pleaseeee Thank you for getting in touch with Smart Dubai. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience. We would appreciate it if you could send us your feedback or contact information to [email protected] so that we can better serve you. Alternatively, you may reach us by phone at +44 (0)600560000.
Keeps logging me out:/
This program keeps logging me out every time I click on it, which is quite inconvenient! I submitted all of my applications, but received no response for a period of three to six months! Is it going to be rejected? Is it possible that they didn’t even get it? I really don’t know! :/Hello, We really regret your predication, and our team is always here to assist you! We ask that you please contact 600560000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for better assistance. Thank you very much.
No Details Provided
When the developer submits their next app update, they will be obliged to include information about privacy practices.
ProviderDubai E-Government is a government service provider based in Dubai. Size: 79.9 MB Compatibility: Various iPhoneIt is necessary to have iOS 8.1 or later. iPad iPadOS 8.1 or later is required for this feature. iPadRequires iOS 8.1 or later to function. LanguagesAge Rating4 or higher Dubai Smart GovernmentPriceFree Copyright Dubai Smart GovernmentPriceFree
One of the most stunning sites in the world can be seen in Dubai, which is known for its high-rise buildings and skyscrapers, as well as for housing one of the world’s tallest structures, the Burj Khalifa. It is, without a doubt, the national symbol of the United Arab Emirates. It’s no surprise that the city attracts a large number of visitors from all over the world, most of them are here for tourism or to seek greener pastures in other countries. In recent years, the city has experienced a significant increase in the number of Nigerians who have come to look for and apply for employment.
For the most part, there are two approaches you may use while looking for employment in Dubai.
This approach would imply that you would be required to pay for a journey to Dubai to do business.
This would not be too expensive for you.
CHECK OUT THIS OTHER ARTICLE:How To Become An Airline Flight Attendant In Nigeria However, for the sake of this piece, we will not go into great detail about this strategy. As a result, we will proceed to the next method, which will be the subject of our main debate.
Applying for Jobs in Dubai from Nigeria
Known for its high-rise buildings and skyscrapers, Dubai is also home to the Burj Khalifa, which is one of the world’s tallest structures and one of the world’s most iconic structures. It is, without a doubt, the national symbol of the UAE. So it’s no surprise that the city attracts a large number of visitors from all over the world, most of them are here for tourism or in search of better opportunities. The city has experienced an influx of Nigerians in recent years, many of whom have come to look for and seek for employment.
- Continue reading to learn more.
- Some people like the concept of physically traveling to a city and searching for and applying for jobs over the idea of using a job search website.
- To be able to remain and look for work in the country, you will need a visa, which will depend on how long you want to be there.
- Depending on the length of your travel, you would be required to pay anywhere from $82 to $110 for a visa.
- Nonetheless, for the sake of this piece, we will not elaborate on this strategy.
Employment Visa Application
Once your employment letter has been approved, your company will begin the process of ensuring that your employment visa application is processed as soon as possible. You will have to wait patiently for your employer to complete and submit the proper paperwork for your Dubai employment visa sponsorship before you can begin your journey. Your company would be solely responsible for the payment of the employment visa as well as any processing fees that may be incurred throughout the procedure. You will be contacted by the immigration service of the United Arab Emirates as soon as this is completed for verification purposes.
As a Nigerian who wishes to work in Dubai, you should be aware that you will require a Dubai work visa in order to do so.
Let us take them one at a time and examine them.
A health card is one of the three essential conditions for acquiring a work visa in Dubai, and it must be obtained as part of the application process. To be eligible, you must first undergo a medical examination, which will involve a chest X-ray and a blood test to rule out any potentially life-threatening disorders such as hepatitis C, HIV, and TB. Following are the types of submissions that must be made to the Department of Health and Medical Services. Your medical documents, photocopies of your passport, two passport-size photographs, proof of your work offer, and the employment visa application are all required (completed by your employer).
This will ensure that you receive your health card. You should be aware that if you test positive for any of the major diseases listed above, you will be unable to get a resident visa in the country. As a result, you will be unable to get employment in Dubai.
To obtain your labor card, you will need to go to the Dubai Ministry of Labor office and present the necessary documentation there. Include three (3) copies of your work offer (contract), a passport-size photograph, and photocopies of your medical records, employer’s labor license, and entrance visa with the rest of the needed documentation.
The Dubai Ministry of Labour will require you to submit the necessary documents in order to obtain your labor card. In addition to the needed papers, you will be asked to provide three (3) copies of your work offer (contract), a passport-sized photograph, and photocopies of your medical records, employer’s labor license, and entrance visa.
If you can get your hands on any good literature on the Middle East before you go for work in Dubai, it would be really beneficial, as part of your preparation duties, especially if you have never worked in the Middle East before. The book ‘Understanding Arabs’ by Margaret K. Nydell is a fantastic place to start.
Jobs in Dubai – Apply Now to 500 Best High Salary Jobs
Q. What is the best way to acquire a job in Dubai? Dubai offers a wide range of career possibilities for persons with a variety of skills and abilities. Working in Dubai may be quite advantageous for many people, because to the high earnings and low tax rates. If you wish to apply for a job in Dubai, you should first create a professional CV that includes all of your previous work experience, including where you worked and what duties you were responsible for. Once you’ve completed your CV, you should register or create an account on all of the professional job sites that are available.
- Don’t be afraid to show up for walk-in interviews as well.
- In the interim apply for your 3 months visiting visa and fly to Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Different online platforms, such as Skillbee, allow you to submit applications for Top Jobs.
- The following are some pointers to keep in mind when applying for jobs:
- Language competence in one of the following languages: English, Arabic, or Hindi
- A comprehensive CV or curriculum vitae for use on a variety of various working platforms
- The fundamental knowledge and skillset required for your work
- Punctuality and dedication are required.
Q. What are the minimum credentials for obtaining employment in Dubai? The education qualification need depends on the field you have an interest in. Bachelor’s or graduate-level education is required for employment in a corporate setting. You must have a high school diploma or equivalent to be considered for maintenance or labour positions. Aside from that, talents such as competency in the Arabic and English languages, digital content writing, photography, and marketing/social media specialist are important in obtaining a job.
- If you hold a university degree from a country other than Dubai, it is mandatory to get the documents attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of your home country.
- Employees in Dubai must be between the ages of 18 and 60 to be employed.
- The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) is responsible for issuing work authorizations.
- To work in Dubai, you’ll need a work permit as well as a resident visa.
- In order to operate in Dubai, what are the different sorts of permits that are required?
- The company will submit an application for the employee’s work visa.
- Other requirements include a passport, a visa that is now valid, four passport-size pictures with a white backdrop, a photocopy of your passport, an Emirates ID card, a medical examination, and a health certificate.
Depending on your reason for visiting Dubai (work, visit, transit, or tourist), you will require a different form of entry visa than if you were only passing through.
In most cases, the length and validity of an entrance permit are determined by the type of visa that you are asking for.
If you are in possession of a resident visa, you are permitted to travel in and out of Dubai for the duration of your visa validity.
When it comes to working patterns in Dubai, they vary depending on the firm and the type of the employment.
to 6 p.m.
The public sector is known for starting and finishing sooner than the private sector.
During the month of Ramadan, working hours are decreased by two hours every day.
Only Friday is designated as a day of rest.
Employees who have worked for the same company for more than a year are entitled to 30 days of yearly leave every year of service.
Overtime is defined as work performed in excess of the maximum number of hours allowed, and overtime should not exceed 2 hours each day.
The working hours for Online Jobs are different from those of traditional jobs.
In addition to having an immigrant population of 88.52 percent and seeing sustained economic development, Dubai is one of the world’s most dynamic cities.
Dubai is home to two of the world’s biggest ports, as well as the Jebel Ali free-trade zone, and the city is home to more than 6400 businesses.
Consequently, contrary to common assumption, Dubai’s economy is not reliant on oil, but rather on free commerce, which results in thousands of high-paying jobs being created every year. There are a plethora of well-paying positions available in Dubai, including
- CEO- Every organization has a chief executive officer (CEO) who is in charge from the top. A chief executive is responsible for making critical choices that affect the company’s bottom line and for overseeing the obligations of its personnel. This position pays a salary ranging from AED 75000 to AED 1,35,000
- Executive in charge of marketing- Marketing is fundamental to a company’s success in its sector, and chief marketing officers (CMOs) play an important part in the development of a brand. Executive in charge of marketing- Marketing specialists earn between AED 80000 and AED 1,000,000 per year, which is a very good wage when compared to other occupations. Public relations managing directors will deal with customer groups and select how to communicate with them, which is yet another professional title available. They are an important element of the company’s brand and will receive a substantial pay as a result. Additionally, they must work to build a favourable image of the organization in the media. Their remuneration is similarly competitive, ranging between AED 85000 and AED 1,000,000. Lawyer- Becoming a lawyer is also a prestigious career path that pays exceptionally well. Every company, regardless of its sector, will require legal counsel and assistance at some point in its existence. Some businesses will employ an in-house lawyer, who is sometimes referred to as the chief legal officer. Furthermore, firms will occasionally engage attorneys on a case-by-case basis, depending on their needs. There are several other high-paying jobs available, including supply chain manager, accounting and finance professionals, doctors, senior bankers, senior electrical, mechanical, and plumbing engineers, top information technology managers, among others
- A lawyer’s salary ranges from AED 60,000 to AED 1,15,000 per year.
Q. What are the working laws in Dubai for those who wish to work there? If you intend to work full-time or seek part-time employment in Dubai, the first thing you’ll need is a work visa, which may be obtained in a variety of ways. Fortunately, if you’ve already been engaged by a local firm, that is the most efficient method of finding work in Dubai. Since a result, your visa application will be a snap, as your company will handle the majority of the paperwork on your behalf. Working in Dubai is governed by the following laws: Payment to a worker should be made within 10 days after the worker’s receipt of the payment.
- The ability to work more than 12 hours a day is not permitted.
- Employees should be provided with insurance.
- Employers should offer meals as well as appropriate clothes for the workplace.
- When employees file a complaint against their employers, they are entitled to a free legal consultation.
- The sole type of visa required to work in Dubai is a work permit, which is also known as a labor card in some circles.
- Only after that would a person be able to obtain a work visa in Dubai.
- These statutes provide, among other things, that no employee can request to work more than 8 hours per day and 48 hours per week.
Every citizen’s driving license is only valid for a maximum of two years, after which it must be renewed.
While driving in Dubai, it is mandatory to have at least Third-Party Insurance.
After obtaining the necessary permits, you may begin applying for all of the New Job Vacancies in the United Arab Emirates.
What are the most sought-after areas to live and work in Dubai?
Many well-cultured and wonderful neighborhoods exist in Dubai, such as the following:
- Located within Dubai Wholesale City, which is one of the country’s main industrial centres, Dubai Industrial Park (also known as Dubai Industrial City) is a recognized area. DIC was established with the goal of accelerating the growth and expansion of the industrial sector in the United Arab Emirates – specifically seeking to attract players in the light and medium manufacturing sectors with a specific emphasis on food and beverage, base metals, transport equipment and parts, machinery and mechanical equipment, workshops, logistics, chemicals, and mineral products
- Dubai international academic city
- DIAC was designed to cater to the needs of students and researchers from around the world
- Dubai international financial center
- Dubai International Financial Center
- Dubai International Financial Center This is a corporation founded as an independent legal entity with its shareholders
- Dubai Silicon Oasis is a free zone in Dubai that also serves as a major corporate and residential community for the city. In all, DSO has a commercial space capacity of 97,740 sq. m., with the majority of that area dedicated to office space for lease. A high-tech ecosystem has been established by DSO to encourage technical collaboration and innovation. In order to build a high-tech ecosystem, DSO identifies six key elements: large enterprises, startups and medium-sized businesses, universities and an incubation center, venture capital funds, high-tech infrastructure, and government business services. DIC is located within a Free Zone that provides a knowledge economy ecosystem designed to support the business development of information and communication technology (ICT) companies. It has the largest information and communications technology infrastructure in the Middle East. It enables businesses to take use of alternative forms of financing, such as partnerships and cooperative notions. Dubai Internet City (DIC) is a technology, education, new media, and science innovation hub that will help to advance these fields.
Q. Which firms in Dubai are the most successful? Because Dubai is such a global city, many job seekers find it appealing to pursue a career here. Dubai’s real estate and construction businesses, among many others, are among the most successful and profitable sectors in the world. Some of the Best Jobs in Dubai may be found on this website. Among the other significant performing businesses in Dubai are oil and gas, commerce, tourism and logistical services; banking; renewable energy; technology; and desalination, to name just a few.
Some organizations in Dubai are well-known for their stringent recruiting practices and great reputations as places to work, including:
- Emaar Properties – Emaar Properties is a company that is involved in the Real Estate and Construction industries. It was founded in the year 1997. This is referred to as the Dubai Financial Market on the stock exchange. It is a publicly traded joint-stock business that ranks among the highest-paying corporations in Dubai. Emirates National Bank of Dubai (NBD) – The Emirates National Bank of Dubai is a financial institution that operates in the Banking and Finance industry. There are around 9000 people from 70 different nations. As of 2016, Emirates NBD’s total assets stood at 122 billion USD, placing it among the highest-paying corporations in Dubai. Dubai Islamic Bank – Dubai Islamic Bank is a financial institution that operates in the Banking and Finance industry. It was founded in the year 1975. It is the world’s first Islamic bank to incorporate Islamic principles into its operations. There are 4233 workers from all around the world working for the company. Real Estate and Construction Company – Al-Mazaya Holding Company is a company involved in the Real Estate and Construction industries. It was established in 1998, and its headquarters are located in Kuwait City. Thousands of employees from a variety of different nations are employed at various levels in this organization. Dnir (Dubai National Insurance and Reinsurance Company) – Dubai National Insurance and Reinsurance Company is a company that is associated with the Banking and Finance industry. This insurance firm was created in 1991 and was the first insurance company to be listed on the Dubai Financial Market. It is the oldest insurance firm in the world
- It continues to grow its assets and becomes one of the highest paying corporations in Dubai. AL-Madina for Finance and Investment – AL-Madina for Finance and Investment is a company that is involved in the Banking and Finance industries. This firm was founded in 2005 and is publicly traded on the Kuwait Financial Market as well as the Dubai Financial Market. Within a short period of time, the company’s revenue and assets have seen significant development. In 1968, the National Cement Company was created in Dubai, and it has since grown to become one of the country’s top cement firms. It produces 1.5 million metric tons of cement per annum. In addition, it is one of the highest-paying corporations in Dubai.
Q. What are the opportunities for freelance or part-time work in Dubai? Dubai, sometimes known as the Gold City, is a rapidly expanding industrial hub. The city has made it easier for prospective entrepreneurs to start a firm by opening a variety of doors. On the other hand, it encourages freelancers to take the next step and start their own businesses in Dubai for the foreseeable future. The practice of freelancing is often suggested for people who want to be self-employed but do not want to work as a full-time employee for another company.
The advantages of working as a freelancer or part-time worker in Dubai include time flexibility, being one’s own boss, maintaining a healthy work-life balance, and earning more money.
Creating one’s own brand, There is no need for an office space.
You must provide your No-Objection Certificate (NOC) showing that your resident visa has been converted to a freelancer visa.
To be able to work as a freelancer in Dubai, you must first get a freelance UAE work permit.
Following that, you will be sent a customer confirmation letter, which must be signed and returned to us within 30 days.
Obtain the certificate that will be authorized by the UAE free zone for the purpose of obtaining a freelancer visa.
The right to work as a freelancer The cost of living in Dubai is determined by which free zone you choose to obtain your license from.
Nanny, instructor, personal trainer, journalist, interior designer, life coach, cosmetics and hair stylist, web designer, and content writer are just a few of the freelance occupations available to people.
What is the best way to locate and apply for jobs in Dubai?
There are agents and consultants in your home nation that can provide you with all of the information you need about any location as well as the job description you desire.
Working-class men are prevented from dying down in a genuinely spectacular profession since experts charge an outstanding arrangement for the goal of commission.
The simplest option is to submit an application through one of the many free employment platforms available, such as Skillbee.
The Skillbee app is available for download from the Google Play store for Android devices. After you have downloaded it, you must enroll yourself in Skillbee by submitting your most recent CV and job experience information.