- It is not amazingly cheap the only reason why it is slightly cheaper than here is due to the current exchange rate (7.4). America is probabaly cheaper for shopping. Dubai is probably cheaper for food.
Why hotels are so cheap in Dubai?
It is not amazingly cheap the only reason why it is slightly cheaper than here is due to the current exchange rate (7.4). America is probabaly cheaper for shopping. Dubai is probably cheaper for food.
Why is everything so cheap in Dubai?
All that is marked globally are less expensive in Dubai as Dubai is a tax exempt port and India isn’t. All Automobiles, bullion, gadgets, transportation, marked attire, footwear and so on are cheaper than Indian market prices.
Are hotels in Dubai expensive?
How expensive are Dubai hotels? You will find some of the world’s most expensive hotels in Dubai, but there are plenty of more affordable options as well. The cheapest room for 2 at Burj Al Arab will cost you almost 2.000EUR/ night, but you can also stay for a week for the same price at ‘regular’ hotels.
Is it cheap to stay in Dubai?
How much does a hotel cost in Dubai? The average price of a double room in Dubai is $268 per night. In the last 3 days, KAYAK found great deals as cheap as $12 per night.
Is Gucci cheaper in Dubai?
Comparing it to the price that I’d pay in the US and ultimately pay upon conversion, it’s still cheaper. Gucci is also similar in the price saving.
Is Dubai cheaper than USA?
On the flip side, the cost of items such as bottled water and soft drinks are almost 300% lower in Dubai than in the US. Due to these extremes in pricing, Dubai, somewhat surprisingly, ends up slightly cheaper all-round for grocery shopping.
Is Louis Vuitton cheaper in Dubai?
If you’re buying your LV merch in Dubai, you’re paying 16 percent more, according to a study done by Business of Fashion based on LouisVuitton.com and local Louis Vuitton boutiques. For example, the monogrammed Speedy 30 bag costs $994 in Gulf countries but $854 in France. Countries neighboring France do better.
Is Rolex cheaper in Dubai?
When buying in The UAE he has always made a decent saving compared to The UK prices. Granted the exchange rate has been a lot better at times but even with the poor rate it can still be cheaper than The UK as retailers in Dubai will drop their prices massively compared to The UK.
Is iPhone cheaper in Dubai than India?
US, Dubai and other places where Apple iPhone 13 series is ‘significantly cheaper ‘ than India. One of the main reasons for this huge difference in prices is due to local tariffs and GST in India. Here’s how much you can save if you buy the new iPhones from the US, Hong Kong, Australia, UAE and other places.
Why Dubai is so expensive?
Yes Dubai is one of the expensive cities in the world, in fact on of the top expensive city in the middle east. What makes Dubai the most expensive city are the high cost of living, including costly accommodation, expensive healthcare, unaffordable education, transportation and food stuff.
Is it worth visiting Dubai?
Beautiful, shiny skyscrapers, state of the art buildings and beautiful beaches and sand dunes; fine dining; fabulous all-inclusive accommodation options, shopping at Dubai Mall and adrenaline filled experiences all make Dubai a fantastic tourist destination.
Can unmarried couples stay in a hotel in Dubai?
Can unmarried couples stay in the same hotel room? According to the law, it’s illegal for unmarried couples to stay in the same room during a holiday in Dubai. Many unmarried couples visit Dubai every year without issue. This is especially true in Dubai’s mega luxury hotels, which mainly cater to foreigners.
Can I stay in hotel with my girlfriend in Dubai?
Based on the aforementioned provision of law, cohabitation was considered as an indecent assault. Therefore, you may travel with your girlfriend to Dubai and stay with her in the same hotel room without facing any legal issues pertaining to cohabitation.
How much does a room in Dubai cost?
Dubai hotels range from $35 to $107 per night with an average of $46, while most vacation rentals will cost $210 to $530 per night for the entire home. Average worldwide flight costs to Dubai International Airport (DXB) are between $722 and $1,105 per person for economy flights and $2,266 to $3,467 for first class.
If you’ve ever wanted to visit Dubai, there’s likely never been a better time than right now. Here’s why.
- A total of 703 hotels with a total of 111,864 rooms are located in Dubai, with the great majority of them being four- and five-star establishments. Many industry experts and academics believe that the city’s hotel business is suffering from an excess of rooms, which is causing revenue and room prices for even the most luxurious hotels to decline. On a recent trip to the city, I discovered that I could obtain fantastic rates on luxury hotels that would otherwise be prohibitively expensive in the United States and Europe. The hotels I stayed at were virtually entirely four- and five-star establishments, and I never spent more than $180 a night during my week-long vacation.
Five-star hotels, beaches, and luxury malls dot the landscape, while freshly constructed monuments aim to be the biggest of everything – tallest skyscraper, largest indoor theme park, second-largest mall, and so on. Ultimately, the city’s goal is to become the most popular tourist destination on the planet by 2025. According to Mastercard’s Global Destination Cities Index, it is already the fourth most visited city in the world, with a predicted 16.7 million visitors this year, making it the fourth most visited city in the world.
Take advantage of this opportunity if you’ve been aching to get out and see the sights in New York City.
In New York City, a city with a population of 8.6 million people, this is somewhat more than the available supply.
In comparison, one- to three-star hotels account for 43 percent of the total number of hotel rooms in Paris.
The city is presently preparing to host the World Expo in 2020, during which it is projected to receive 25 million people over the duration of the six-month event, according to official estimates.
TL;DR – Dubai has a lot of fancy hotels and a lot of open rooms
In your opinion, what does all of this imply? You can obtain incredible rates on top-of-the-line hotels that would otherwise be too expensive in the United States or Europe. In my recent visit to Dubai, I stayed nearly entirely in 4- and 5-star hotels, and I never paid more than $150 per night in any of them. For the first night, I slept at FormHotel, a stylish, design-focused four-star hotel that debuted in May for $88 a night, which was a great deal. At the end of the trip, I slept at the luxurious five-star Canvas Hotel by Sofitel in downtown Dubai, which has a hip rooftop pool bar and costs $103 per night.
In spite of the fact that Rove is officially a three-star hotel, it is an entirely new idea geared specifically at millennials and designed to look and feel similar to a hotel paired with a WeWork.
Foto: The lobby of Rove, a new mid-tier hotel concept geared toward millennials.sourceRove Hotels
Last but not least, I was able to secure a room for $180 at Dukes Dubai, a five-starbeachfront hotel on Palm Jumeirah, the palm-tree shaped artificial island that appears in many photographs of Dubai. I was able to secure all of these discounts during Dubai’s winter, when temperatures decrease from a scorching 105 degrees Fahrenheit (41 degrees Celsius) to a more comfortable 83 degrees Fahrenheit (29 degrees Celsius) (28 degrees Celsius). More information may be found at: Dubai boasts more than 65 malls in a city with a population of 3 million people, and it isn’t because the inhabitants are crazy about shopping.
The problem is not a shortage of demand for rooms, which is increasing all the time, but rather an excess of new hotels developing.
source Business Insider photo by Harrison Jacobs In July, the STR stated that average room prices in Dubai had fallen to a 14-year low “as a result of greater competition from new supply.” According to a survey published last month by STR, hotels in Dubai experienced losses in occupancy and revenue for October, the start of the busy season, despite a “substantial increase in demand.” When it comes to supply issues in the hotel business, the Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing in Dubai experienced comparable challenges in the previous year.
- During the Gulf-Indian Ocean Hotel Investors’ Summit in February, Russel Sharpe, Chief Operating Officer of Citymax Hotels, expressed concern over oversupply, which he said was causing revenue to decline for hotel investors.
- Many hotels, according to STR, are attempting to balance out the mismatch between supply and demand by giving more enticing prices to guests, a point that Sharpe discussed in his February article on the subject.
- “What is the source of demand, and at what price is it being met?
- So go ahead and have a good time.
12 things I wish I’d known before I went to Dubai
The tourist boom in Dubai is showing no signs of abating. During the first six months of the year, the city received more than eight million foreign overnight travelers, representing a 10.6 percent rise over the same time in the previous year. If you’re considering a vacation to the United States in the next months, here are some tips I’ve gleaned from my multiple journeys that you should be aware of.
1. There’s life beyond the skyscrapers
If you scrape beyond the surface of Dubai’s opulent wealth, you will discover a fascinating culture that is worth learning about. Were you anticipating something like that? Make your way to the souks that line Dubai Creek, the city’s historic center, where vendors from all over the Middle East gather to sell their products. Turquoise trinkets from Iran, silver jewels from Oman, and dates from Saudi Arabia may all be found here for bargain prices. There’s even a stunning gold souk dedicated to the precious metal — well worth a visit even if you don’t intend to buy anything.
2. The food is fantastic
Dubai’s vibrant culinary industry is one of the many advantages of having such a large expat population: there are several meal options to choose from. Moreover, it is not limited to high-end dining establishments — although there are many of those as well. In the Bur Dubai neighborhood, you may savor Iranian, Filipino, Yemeni, Bangladeshi, Indian, Pakistani, and even Afghan cuisines, among others. Frying Pan Food Adventuresprovides a variety of entertaining gastronomy tours. Bur Dubai is home to some of the best Indian street cuisine in the world.
- Is this the world’s most underappreciated foodie destination?
3. You don’t need a burkini
A bikini will do the trick. Despite the fact that the United Arab Emirates is a Muslim country, it is not as conservative as you might assume. Dress in the manner in which you would in Europe: shorts and skirts are acceptable. In addition, there is no requirement to conceal your hair. The use of a burkini is not required. Credit:alamy
- 10 shocking facts about Dubai that you probably didn’t know
- A travel guide to Dubai
- And more.
4. But bring a coverup
Because of all of the air conditioning, the retail centers are freezing. You’ll also want one if you intend to take a guided tour of the Jumeirah Mosque, which is highly recommended.
5. Taxis are cheap
Although the Metro is less expensive, the majority of its stations are in inconvenient places. Instead, take a cab — and remember to tip the driver. What is the most efficient method of avoiding traffic on The Palm? Helicopters. Credit:alamy
6. The Palm is underwhelming
Take heed, urban planners: a palm tree does not make an appropriate form for an island. What a nightmare the traffic is! Those residing on the fronds will have to travel an additional half-hour in order to reach to Dubai Marina or Downtown – otherwise known as Dubai’s party spots.
7. There is alcohol
And there’s a lot of it. The sale of alcoholic beverages is restricted to hotel restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, which may seem strange at first, but is not in fact the case. From pubs with terrific live music to high-end Champagne bars, there’s a drinking establishment to fit any occasion in the city of London. Consult Time Out Dubai for ideas, or ask your concierge for suggestions.
Before getting into a cab or going home, be sure you are not staggeringly intoxicated. This is strongly discouraged and may result in a police investigation being launched. Maintain a refined demeanor. This isn’t your typical hotel bar. Photograph courtesy of Alamy / Madinat Jumeirah Al Qasr
8. Kissing is a no-no
Avoid smooching in public places since this will draw unwanted attention to yourself and your partner. Nightclubs, hotels, the backs of cabs, and the beach are all examples of where this is true. Several cases of couples getting detained for “having sex” in public locations have been told to us throughout the years. A casual kiss in public might land you in the same kind of problems as a serious infraction.
9. When it’s hot, it’s HOT
Avoid smooching in public places since this will draw unwanted attention to yourself as well as to others. Even nightclubs, hotels, the backs of taxi cabs, and the beach are included in this description. Stories of couples getting detained for “having sex” in public locations are nothing new to us. In the same way, a simple public kiss might get you in trouble.
10. Stop looking at the skyscrapers
Pavements in Dubai are shaky at best and non-existent at worst, making it difficult to get about. Keep your gaze fixed on the ground, or hire a cab as the locals do, and gawk to your heart’s content!
11. The spas are amazing
Even the most discerning spa connoisseur will find something to rave about – and for those who are unfamiliar with luxury spas, nothing will quite compare to what they will experience in Dubai. Avoid the beauty clinics found in shopping malls (although they offer a good mani-pedi), and instead book a stay at one of the luxury hotels — they’re expensive, but well worth it. Jumeriah Zabeel Sarayand is a name in the music industry. The Palace Downtown Dubai hotels are exceptionally nice, and there are frequently discounts available (especially during the summer months).
12. Malls are actually quite fun
Pay little attention to the folks who smell the beautiful malls in Dubai. Sure, they aren’t “culturally enriching,” but they are tremendously entertaining. In one of these sparkling temples of capitalism, you might easily lose track of time. Aquariums, ski slopes, ice rinks, movies, and other attractions are all available. A complete ‘district’ (district!) dedicated to shoes can be found at the Dubai Mall, which is the most impressive of the bunch.
Is Dubai Expensive & How Much Money Do You Need to Visit
Are you thinking of taking a vacation to Dubai but aren’t sure how much it would cost? Is it costly to travel to Dubai? For a trip to Dubai, how much money do you really need to bring with you? Some of your questions should be answered by this article! Dubai is, without a doubt, not inexpensive, but – as is true elsewhere in the world – the cost is determined by the choices you make. The most expensive expenses are, without a doubt, the airline and the accommodation, followed by a few activities and excursion trips.
In this post, we will provide some instances of how much everything costs in Dubai and how expensive it is for visitors to travel to Dubai.
Find out for yourself!
What does a flight to Dubai cost?
Price ranges for return flights from Western Europe to Dubai range between 300-400EUR, depending on the trip time and how far in advance you book.
MomondoorKayak, for example, is a search engine that may help you locate the most affordable flights.
How expensive are Dubai hotels?
In Dubai, you’ll discover some of the world’s most costly hotels, but there are also lots of more cheap alternatives to choose from as well. The lowest accommodation for two people at the Burj Al Arab would set you back about 2.000EUR every night, yet you can stay for a week for the same amount in’regular’ hotels in Dubai. Alternatively, there are a variety of more budget-friendly options to choose from. The cost of a hotel room in Dubai is significantly dependent on the type of hotel you pick, its location, the number of people staying in the room, the time of year you go, and other factors.
- Checking websites like as Booking.com can provide you with an accurate estimate of the cost of accommodations in Dubai very quickly.
- TIP: You can compare hotels and short-term rental options in Dubai by referring to the map provided below.
- Take a look at it!
- It’s important to remember that the costs for Dubai accommodations that you see on the internet do not include municipal taxes and levies.
- Our hotel experience: We stayed at the DoubleTree by Hilton Jumeirah Beach hotel in Abu Dhabi.
- Read the full review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai by clicking on the link below.
Is food expensive in Dubai and how much to budget for restaurants?
Food and restaurants in Dubai are available in a wide range of pricing ranges, just like everything else in the city. Due to the fact that we travel with small children, we often avoid the most romantic expensive restaurants, therefore I am unable to remark on such. We also avoided fast food restaurants such as KFC and McDonald’s. We ate most of our meals at eateries along The Walk or in one of the shopping centers. The cost of lunch or supper ranged from 240 to 500 AED (60 to 125 EUR) for two adults and three children, depending on where we went.
The costs at the hotel restaurants are typically significantly higher than the pricing at the eateries in town.
The rates of hotels and restaurants in Dubai are quite variable.
Examples of the average Dubai restaurant prices
- The following prices are for soft drinks: 15-18 AED (4-4,5 EUR)
- Smoothies and shakes: 24-30 AED (6-8 EUR)
- Children’s menu (which often includes a drink) 25-40 AED (6-10 EUR)
- Appetizers and desserts: 20-40 AED (5-10 EUR)
- Sandwiches and burgers 35-55 AED (9-14 EUR)
- Main dishes 40-100 AED (approximately) (10-25 EUR). Generally speaking, local cuisine is less expensive
- For example, a delicious lamb meal may be had for 40AED (10EUR), but a decent steak can easily cost 150AED (38EUR).
There was a little grocery near our hotel, The Walk, and the costs of food there were pretty comparable to those in Western Europe.
How much does alcohol cost in Dubai?
My understanding of the cost of alcohol in Dubai is limited at this time. It wasn’t until we bought two strawberry daiquiris at the pool bar of our hotel that we had a drink.
It was a happy hour pricing of 50AED (12 EUR) for two drinks, which was really reasonable. Our favorite non-alcoholic drinks, fresh fruit smoothies, and shakes were the ones we chose, and I can definitely suggest them all!
How expensive is a metro or taxi in Dubai?
In Dubai, public transportation, such as the metro or taxis, is quite affordable. There is more thorough information on Dubai public transportation and costs available on this page.
What about tax-free shopping in Dubaihow expensive is clothing or electronics?
The shopping malls in Dubai are among the largest in the world, with a wide range of brands to suit any budget, from H M, Zara, and GAP to Chanel, Dior, and Louis Vuitton. We discovered that most costs in Dubai are far more than those in Europe, including apparel, gadgets, and toys. As a result, Dubai is probably not the ideal place to go shopping with your girlfriends on a weekend away from work.
How much do excursions and activities cost in Dubai and how to save money?
Some of Dubai’s attractions are entirely free or extremely inexpensive. Some others can cost as much as a month’s pay on average. The majority of day trips and popular excursions in Dubai will cost you between 50 and 150 EUR, depending on the time, activity, and party size, among other factors, It’s a good idea to schedule your Dubai excursions in advance in order to get the greatest pricing and availability. Here is a list of some of the greatest tours available in Dubai, compiled by us. TIP: Getting a Dubai Unlimited Pass, which gives you access to over 45 featured activities and experiences over the course of three or five consecutive calendar days, is one of the most cost-effective methods to save money on tourist attractions in Dubai.
We’ve compiled some practical suggestions based on our own personal experiences to assist you have a better sense of what to anticipate when participating in Dubai’s most popular activities and save money.
ALSO READ: The Best Free and Low-Cost Things to Do in Dubai
How expensive are Dubai’s water parks and how to book with a discount?
The most costly activity we participated in was a day at theAquaventure waterpark in Atlantis, The Palm in the Bahamas. It is now possible to purchase the most affordable online ticket for 320 AED (80 EUR) for adults and 260 AED (65 EUR) for children under 1,2m in height (4 feet). If you do not purchase your tickets in advance, you will almost certainly spend at least 15-20 EUR/person more than you would otherwise. GetYourGuide is now offering a reasonably priced package that includes Aquaventure as well as the Lost Chamber Aquarium.
- A locker will cost you an additional 10-20 EUR, and you will need the one that costs 20 EUR in order to put a regular-sized rucksack in the space provided.
- In the park, food and beverages are fairly costly, but they are on pace with similar establishments in Europe (count 5 EUR for tiny fries and 4 EUR for a drink), and you are only permitted to carry one bottle of water per person with you.
- RECOMMENDATION:If you want to spend several days at the Aquaventure water park, consider staying at the Atlantis hotel.
- This may be a really excellent price for a family of three or four individuals staying in a single room during a less busy time of year.
- When you consider that admission to the water park alone costs over 240 EUR for a family of four, this is an incredible offer!
- There is a children’s play section with water slides, and they are welcome to accompany you on the Lazy River as well as the main pool.
- You may swim with dolphins, feed the fish, and take selfies with sea lions, among other activities.
All of them are quite expensive, and you must decide whether or not they are worthwhile for you and your family. Whatever you pick, keep in mind that if you book long in advance, the price will be significantly lower.
How expensive is to visit ‘At The Top’ in Burj Khalifa
Another must-do in Dubai is to climb to the top of the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest structure. The cheapest regular ticket to the 124th and 125th levels starts at around 35 EUR. If you want to visit at sunset, expect to spend almost three times the normal fee, and expect to pay three times the normal price if you don’t want to wait in line. A minimum of 95 EUR per person will be charged for access to the Sky level (148th floor). We arrived around 6.30 p.m., just after sunset, and were treated to spectacular views of Dubai at night.
The wait time to get on the elevator was no more than 15 minutes, so I don’t see why you would want to pay three times the fee for rapid access to the elevator.
The price of a ticket to the Burj Khalifa is the same at the counter as it is online, however if you don’t book in advance, there is a good risk that you will not be able to get a ticket at certain times.
At night, the Dubai Fountain Show may be seen from the Burj Khalifa.
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
There is a hefty admission cost to theDubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, with prices beginning at around 35 EUR per person. TIP: If you wish to see the aquarium as well as the Burj Khalifa, it is recommended that you purchase a combined ticket that includes both attractions. To be aware of:Dubai Mall becomes really crowded in the afternoon, and the queue to enter the aquarium became extremely lengthy after 2 PM, so wake up early and visit the aquarium the first thing in the morning. Alternatively, you may take in the view of this massive aquarium from the Mall for free and save your money for something else.
Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise: our experience
A dinner cruise on the Dubai Dhow is one of the most popular excursions in the city. There are several businesses that operate the boats, so you will have a wide variety of choices. When our New Year’s Eve cruise was canceled without explanation, we were offered another one two hours later that same evening at ten (!) times the price instead, which we declined. You will be able to witness the fireworks that they promised! To see the fireworks from the boat would cost me 1500 EUR, which is a lot more money than I am ready to spend.
- This is typical of Dubai: if there is a demand, the supply and pricing are adjusted accordingly.
- We immediately went on the internet and discovered another business that offered the trip at the standard price, and we had a wonderful time on the cruise.
- We spent 420 AED (105 EUR) for a dinner cruise for the five of us, which was almost the same price as a supper at a restaurant on its own.
- We thought this cruise to be quite worthwhile while in Dubai.
- You will at the very least receive your money back, and they will almost always find an alternative for you if something goes wrong.
- Tango performance in Dubai by Tanoura dancers The information provided in this review of Dubai costs should assist you in better preparing for your trip and avoiding unpleasant shocks for your pocketbook while in Dubai.
If there is one piece of advice I can give you when it comes to saving money on your vacation to Dubai, it is to do your homework and book as much as you can in advance. Dubai is not inexpensive, but with a little forethought, you can keep your travel expenses to a minimum.
Some often asked questions concerning how costly Dubai is for tourists, along with our succinct responses to them, are included below: Is it costly to travel to Dubai? Visiting Dubai may be as expensive or as inexpensive as you like, and so much is dependent on your decisions and preferences. In general, Dubai’s costs are comparable to those in other major cities throughout the world. Accommodation and tours may be pretty pricey, but there is so much variety that you can tailor your trip to be more budget-friendly if you so want.
- Is food and drink in Dubai prohibitively expensive?
- There are low-cost eateries, major restaurant chains, and expensive restaurants to choose from in the area.
- What is the average cost of a dinner in Dubai?
- Sandwiches and burgers range in price from 35 to 55 AED (9-14 EUR).
- The exceptions to this rule range from inexpensive street food stalls to upmarket restaurants, to name a few.
- Is it legal to consume alcoholic beverages in Dubai?
- Alcohol, on the other hand, may only be purchased and consumed in licensed establishments such as hotels, restaurants, and nightclubs.
- Check out our hand-picked list of the greatest Dubai excursions and activities that you just must not miss out on while you’re here!
More ideas and information about visiting Dubai may be found at: Families should consider the following: Things to Do in Dubai with Children How to get about in Dubai Using Public Transportation to Get Around Dubai Interesting facts about Dubai to know: Dubai Facts You Should Know If you found this page to be valuable, please remember to bookmark it and share it with your social media contacts.
Save this image to your Pinterest board!
Hotels.com – Deals & kortingen voor hotelreserveringen van luxe hotels tot budgetovernachtingen
- 2 sterren (two stars) Trade Center is located 5,4 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,6.Goed184 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The ibis World Trade Centre Dubai is a five-star hotel with a business center and a conference center.
easyHotel Dubai Jebel Ali
- A single ster Dubai Investment Park is located 138.6 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,4. Goed22 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen easy The Hotel Dubai Jebel Ali is located in the heart of Jebel Ali.
Super 8 by Wyndham Dubai Deira
- 2 sterren (two stars) Al Sabkha is 1,8 kilometers away from the city center. Gastenscore8,2. Exceptionally well-done52 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen Super 8 by Wyndham Dubai Deira is a hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Panorama Deira Hotel
- 2 sterren (two stars) Al Rigga is located around 0.4 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore6,0. Goed5 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Panorama Deira Hotel is located in Deira, Dubai.
Florida Al Souq Hotel
- 2 sterren (two stars) Dubai’s outskirts 1,2 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore10,0. Uitzonderlijk 3 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Florida Al Souq Hotel is located in the heart of the souk.
Manhattan Avenue Hotel
- A single ster Al Mankhool is located 2,8 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,0. Goed13 Hotels.com-guest reviews on TripAdvisor The Manhattan Avenue Hotel received a 5-star rating from guests. Redelijk 17 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen West Hotel, Al Sabkha, 1.6 kilometers from the city center Gastenscore6,0. Goed27 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Queen’s Hotel is located in Old Dubai. 1,2 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore10,0. Uitzonderlijk 1 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordeling The Victoria Hotel is located in Al Rigga, one kilometer from the city center. Gastenscore7,0. Customers’ reviews of Goed2 Hotels.com AL QAID HOTEL is located in the heart of the city.
OYO 367 Eureka Hotel
- 2 sterren (two stars) Al Muraqqabat is 1,2 kilometers away from the city center. Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen had a score of 6,4 out of 100. The OYO 367 Eureka Hotel is located in Al Rigga. The center is only 0.5 kilometers away. Gastenscore6,6. Goed19 reviews on Hotels.com from real guests The Royalton Hotel is located in Al Mankhool, approximately 27 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore4,4. There have been 13 reviews on Hotels.com thus far. The President’s Hotel
View a larger selection of accommodations.
Topbuurten in Dubai
- Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time? Take, for example, a trip to the Burj Khalifa, one of the landmarks of Dubai’s Central Business District. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef
- Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time? Take a look at the Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef, for example, which is one of the monuments in Jumeira 3. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- Trek to Al-Maktoum-stadion, a football stadium in Deira, to get a feel for the atmosphere. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Loop here for a few hours in the afternoon and browse among the many wonderful shops and cafés. Do you think Al-Maktoum-stadion is a good place to watch football? Take a look at the Rashed-stadion and the Dubai Tennisstadion, both of which are conveniently located in the vicinity. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- When you’re ready to put your credit card on the line, go over to Dubai Mall, which is nestled among a variety of shops in the heart of the city. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. You’ll find everything you’re looking for in Souk al Bahar, whether you’re looking to update your wardrobe with the latest trends or just want to take in all the beautiful etalages. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- Surely you will not have to wait long to be back on the beach? Look no farther than Jumeirah Beach, one of the most beautiful locations on the sea located 27 kilometers from Dubai’s central business district. Take advantage of the zonsondergang on the beach at Strand of Al Sufouh. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Winkelcentrum van de Emiraten
- When you’re ready to put your credit card on the line, head over to the Winkelcentrum of the Emirates, which is nestled among the stalls of Al Barsha 1. Make a walk along the beaches and marvel at the wonders of the natural world. Take a stroll through the neighborhood on a midday and stop in at some of the many wonderful shops and eateries. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Transport in Dubai
Trying to find accommodations close to the airport, train station, or other popular transportation options? Look no further. Look for accommodations in the surrounding area of
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
Even on a tight budget, the city of Dubai, which is located on the Arabian Gulf, is worth seeing. Trek the eropuit trail! Take a bus to a place where not everything revolves on money and walk around there for awhile. Reizigers in Dubai are particularly fond of the city’s shopping malls and cafés. To get some really great memories without spending a lot of money, take a picture at the Goudsouk and the Dubai Cruise Terminal.
Due to our extensive collection of budget hotels, Dubai has become a popular destination for those looking for a memorable vacation on a tight budget. We have 245 fantastic hotels in Dubai from which to choose, so you are sure to find something that suits your needs!
Wat zijn enkele voorbeelden van de beste budgethotels in Dubai?
The following cheap hotels in Dubai have received the highest ratings from our travelers:
- Al Khaleej Grand HotelHotel in the heart of the city, with a conference center in the neighborhood of Naif Souq
- Wifi is provided for free. Restaurant with a 24-hour reception Located in the heart of the city
The Golden Tulip Al Barsha is a 4-star hotel with an outdoor pool and a fitness center on Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Parking is available at no charge. Wifi is provided for free. Free local shuttle service is provided. There are two restaurants. Located in the heart of the city
The Park Regis Boutique Hotel is located in the suburbs, close to Wild Wadi Water Park and other attractions.
- Wifi is provided for free. Service van/naar de strand, restaurant, spa, shuttle service The voet is available for inspection
Deira’s Mark Inn Hotel is a four-star establishment. In the vicinity of the Fish Roundabout
- Wifi is provided for free. Restaurant with a 24-hour reception The voet is available for inspection
Holiday Inn Bur Dubai – Embassy DistrictHotel with 4 stars, 2 bars, and a prime location near BurJuman Shopping Mall.
- Parking is available at no charge. Wifi is provided for free. Free local shuttle service is provided. There are two restaurants. The voet is available for inspection
Wat zijn de leukste activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden in Dubai?
Even on a tight budget, you may get the best of everything when you visit Dubai. Make a beeline for these activities and trekpleisters in the surrounding area! Some of the items on this page are available for free.
- Al Mamzar Beach Park, Safa Park, Jumeirah Beach, Kite Beach, La Mer North-strand, Bezienswaardigheden, Goud-souk, Dubai Cruise Terminal, City Center Deira are some of the parks and beaches in Dubai.
We bieden meer dan alleen hotels.
Do you have any idea where you want to go? There are a few of popular bestemmings on this page that you might find interesting.
- Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, the Central Business District of Dubai, Murqquab, and Endurance City are all places to visit.
Is it possible that you have not yet discovered the ideal accommodation? Investigate other bestemmings or refine your current zoekopdracht.
Topsteden in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
- The following are the cities where hotels can be found: Dubai
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Jebel Ali
- Mahdar Bin Usayyan
- Al Ain
- Business Bay
- Umm al Quwain
- Accommodations close to City Centre Deira, Dubai
- Accommodation close to The Walk, Dubai
- Accommodation close to Dubai World Trade Centre, Trade Centre Area
- Accommodation close to Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai
- Accommodation close to Burj Al Arab, Umm Suqeim
- Accommodation close to Dubai International Conferentie- en Tentoonstellingscentrum, Trade Centre Area Global Village hotels, hotels near the Dubai Fountain in Business Bay, hotels near the Dubai Cruise Terminal, hotels near Dubai Creek, and more hotels around Global Village.
- Dubai hotels near the Jumeirah, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai International City, Dubai hotels close to the Oud Dubai area, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai Internet City, Dubai hotels close to Barsha Heights, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai Media City, Dubai hotels close to Al Qusais, Dubai hotels close to Dubai Investment Park, Dubai hotels close to Dubai Studio City, Dubai hotels close to Al Quoz 4, Al Qusais hotels close to Al Quoz hotels close to Al Quoz hotels close to Al
- Hotels in Dubai with five stars
- Hotels in Dubai with four stars
- Hotels in Dubai with three stars
- Hotels in Dubai with two stars
- Hotels in Dubai with one star
- In Dubai, you may stay at strand hotels, shopping hotels, design hotels, warmwaterbronnen hotels, and Zakenreizen hotels. In Dubai, you can stay at strand hotels, shopping hotels, design hotels, and warmwaterbronnen hotels.
- Among the many types of accommodations available are apartments in Dubai, aparthotels in Dubai, villas in Dubai, vacation homes in Dubai, guesthouses in Dubai, and guestrooms in Dubai.
- Hotels in Dubai with all-inclusive packages
- Zwembad Hotels in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai with free wifi
- Hotels in Dubai with parking
- Hotels in Dubai with free breakfast
- Keuken Hotels in Dubai
- Keuken Hotels in Abu Dhabi Hotels in Dubai that have fitness facilities
- Hotels in Dubai that are welcoming to guests with disabilities
- Hotels in Dubai such as Hilton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, and Millennium Hotels are available.
More hotels in Dubai may be found here.
How to bag a sunshine break in Dubai
- Jabbed to the point of completeness After returning home from a vacation in Dubai, British citizens are not required to quarantine. Do you want to travel as soon as possible? This month, Trailfinders is offering a package deal starting at £799 per person. Spend your day at the Mall of the Emirates shopping till you drop or on a dune buggy safari
Published on: |Revised on: We have a fantastic holiday theme every week, and our Holiday Hero Neil Simpson takes an in-depth look at it, doing all the homework so you don’t have to. This week, I’m taking advantage of a sunny holiday in Dubai. Daily flights to Dubai have resumed, and because it is an amber-list destination, fully jabbed Britons are not need to quarantine at home after returning from a trip there. Even better, costs to the United Arab Emirates are extremely low as airlines and hotels compete to attract customers.
- Trailfinders is offering airfares with seven nights’ half-board at the stylish, five-star Grand Hyatt Dubai for as little as £799 per person this month.
- Dubai has been elevated to the amber-list of tourist destinations.
- There are 13 restaurants to choose from for breakfast and supper, and the fee includes private shuttles as well as accommodations with a view on the higher-floored rooms.
- You want to travel in elegance, don’t you?
- Three nights’ half-board in the splendor of the waterside are available for an additional £1,939 per person.
- Do you want to go shopping till you drop?
- With British Airways Holidays, you can get flights with three nights at the neighboring Hilton Garden Inn Dubai Mall Of The Emirates for as little as £389 per person.
One of Abercrombie Kent’s luxury tours includes private transportation, a half-day tour with an expert guide, and a concierge to assist with additional arrangements like as dinner reservations and personal shopping.
The excitement of the desert may be experienced through the use of a dune buggy safari, which is popular among tourists.
From £1,999 per person, including flights (abercrombiekent.co.uk).
Five nights at the JA Palm Tree Court, which is part of a massive complex of linked, family-friendly hotels, is included in Travel Counsellors’ packages.
Do you want to fly out of a smaller regional airport?
The Mall of the Emirates is a shopper’s dream, with over 600 stores and 100 dining and drinking options to choose from.
Flights and five nights’ accommodation and breakfast are available for as little as £619 per person (hays travel.co.uk).
Get the most up-to-date entry rules for Dubai at gov.uk. Travelers are presently required to produce proof of a negative Covid test performed within 72 hours of their departure date.
16 Best Hotels in Dubai. Hotels from $18/night
Rates are per night at a 3-star hotel. Prices are not set and are subject to change at any moment. Per month, the average nightly price is
- If you’re searching for a low-cost hotel in Dubai, you should consider traveling during the off-peak season. In August and September, you’ll be able to discover lower-priced rooms in Dubai. The cost of a hotel room varies based on a variety of circumstances, but staying on a Saturday will almost certainly result in the greatest hotel discounts in Dubai. The inverse is true for Friday, which is often the most costly day of the week. If you want to obtain the best deal on your Dubai hotel, make your reservation at least 90 days before your arrival. KAYAK revealed that the lowest 3-star hotel room in Dubai could be obtained for $36 in the previous two weeks, while the most costly was $840. How long should you expect to be there? The average length of stay in Dubai for KAYAK customers is four days
- If you’re looking to spend in Dubai, you’ll have plenty of options. Consider staying at the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, a 7-star resort that has been dubbed “the world’s most luxury hotel” by Forbes Travel Guide. For those seeking a luxurious vacation that includes spectacular views of marine life right from their bedroom, the underwater suites at Atlantis The Palm, which have aquariums in lieu of walls and ceilings, are another alternative. There are several 5-star luxury alternatives available in Dubai, allowing you to indulge in a 5-star experience without having to worry about the expense. The Four Seasons Resort Dubai, located on the beachfront in Jumeirah, is one option. If you’re looking for a more affordable hotel in Dubai, you’ll find a wide range of options in both the downtown area and the marina neighborhood, such as the Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO, which is one of several options. Among the more reasonably priced options in the vicinity of Garhoud and Port Saeed are the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Emirates Concorde HotelSuites, which both feature amenities such as a spa, a gym, and Turkish baths. Other options include the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel. The majority of the city’s malls are located in downtown Dubai, but visitors want to immerse themselves in some of the city’s rich history and culture should head to the districts on either side of Dubai Creek and the historic city center. It is possible to stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights, which is located in these neighborhoods close to Creek Park
- There are a variety of transportation options available in Dubai, but the city’s hop-on, hop-off bus service stops at many of the major hotels, including the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront. In addition to passing the Burj Khalifa and traveling through the downtown area, the Red Bus route also passes via the marina district, where you may reserve a stay at the InterContinental Dubai Marina hotel.
What Dubai hotel guests are talking about
If you’re searching for a low-cost hotel in Dubai, you should consider traveling during the off-season. In August and September, you’ll be able to discover lower-priced lodging in Dubai. Many factors influence hotel room pricing, but if you travel to Dubai on a Saturday, you will almost certainly discover the finest hotel discounts. Friday, which is often the most costly day of the week, is the polar opposite. The best pricing for your Dubai hotel may be obtained by booking at least 90 days before your arrival.
- You’ve decided to remain for a while.
- KAYAK users typically book their accommodations for four days in advance.
- If you want to have a 5-star experience without having to worry about the expense, there are several luxury alternatives in Dubai.
- If you’re looking for a more affordable hotel in Dubai, you’ll find a wide range of options in both the downtown area and the marina neighborhood, such as the Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO, which is one of many options in the area.
- Other options include the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Emirates Concorde HotelSuites.
- When staying in these districts near Creek Park, the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights is a good option.
- In addition to passing the Burj Khalifa and traveling through the downtown area, the Red Bus route also passes via the marina district, where you may reserve a stay at the InterContinental Dubai Marina hotel.
HOW DOES DUBAI COMPARE TO THE REST OF THE WORLD?
Especially when compared to other big cities across the world, Dubai isn’t that prohibitively costly.
Take, for example, New York or London, where hotel rates, a night out, or a ticket to a tourist site would all be the same, if not significantly higher, than in Dubai, according to the World Travel Market. Let’s take a closer look at how much goods truly cost in the real world.
GETTING AROUND IN DUBAI
However, if you have ever traveled to New York, London, or Sydney, you will notice that the cost of transportation in Dubai is far less expensive than other cities. A trip between the Dubai Mall and the Atlantis Hotel, for example, will cost on average AED 60 (US $16.50) and will take around 17 miles or 26 kilometers. That equates to less than one cent per mile traveled. To put this in perspective, cabs in New York City cost more than $2.00 per mile, and that’s before you factor in traffic. Another alternative is to take the metro system in Dubai.
To summarize, you actually don’t need to spend as much money as you may imagine in order to go about and visit all of Dubai’s wonderful sites.
ACCOMODATION DEALS IN DUBAI
When it comes to picking a place to stay in Dubai, the sheer amount of options is overwhelming. As a result of the present economic climate, several of Dubai’s luxury hotels are providing staycation packages to both locals and visitors from across the world, making this the ideal time to indulge and enjoy these magnificent properties. Prices at One Only Royal Mirage start at Dhs1,500 per night ($408 USD), which includes breakfast and a Dhs500 resort credit. One Only Royal Mirage is located in Dubai, UAE.
If you are looking to spend less money,Rove Hotelsare a wonderful option.
EXPERIENCES IN DUBAI
Tourist attractions like visiting the sights in Dubai are not too expensive; for example, ordinary admission to the Burj Khalifa only Dhs109 (US $30), which is a bargain considering that it is the world’s tallest skyscraper. A genuine desert safari is another excellent example of getting good value for money in Dubai. Platinum Heritage offers a variety of safaris, ranging from an authenticHeritage Desert Safari, which showcases Bedouin culture, for Dhs595 per person (US $160), to an exclusivePlatinum Desert Safari, which is the most luxurious desert experience in Dubai, for Dhs1,750 per person (US $475).
EATING OUT IN DUBAI
Unless you are dining at the Burj Al Arab, dining out in Dubai is very similar to eating out in most other cities around the world. Despite the fact that there are a variety of great dining alternatives available, on average, a 2-3 course meal at a mid-priced restaurant would cost around Dhs100-150 per person (approximately US $30-40).
If you want to explore ancient Dubai and all of its beauty, you can locate hidden jewels like Ravi’s, which will cost you up to Dhs45 (US $12) and will be worth it.
TIPPING IN DUBAI AND THE EMIRATI DIRHAM
Tipping is absolutely optional in Dubai, however it is greatly encouraged. Although most products, such as meals, contain a service fee, many customers still leave a tip in the neighborhood of 10 percent. However, the final decision is yours. The Emirati dirham, the currency of Dubai, is based on the United States dollar. Because of its stability, it has been able to maintain a relatively inelastic value, and the value of the money is unlikely to alter drastically from year to year. To give you an idea of the value of one US dollar, it is approximately 3.67 dirhams.
SO IS DUBAI THAT EXPENSIVE AFTERALL….
We hope that this article has helped you gain a better understanding of just how pricey Dubai is. Dubai Taxis and the Metro make getting around very affordable, and you can take advantage of the current hotel deals and even spend the night in the heart of the desert. You can also visit the world’s tallest building and go on a desert safari that will enrich your experience with culture and adventure. Choose from a variety of dining alternatives at a price that is within your financial reach. Are you planning a trip to Dubai?
Dubai cheap hotels
- Cool and spacious apartment in a fantastic position in Dubai, in the Dubai Emirate region, with a balcony and garden views is located in Dubai, in the Dubai Emirate region. This property features a private pool as well as complimentary private parking. The condo is located 7 kilometers from the Dubai World Trade Center, while the Grand Mosque is located 8 kilometers from the property. The nearest airport is Dubai International Airport, which is about 3 kilometers away. Apartment in a fantastic location that is both cool and large. Privacy. Spacious. Excellent position with a balcony view. Beautiful apartment with a warm and inviting atmosphere. The location is close to a business complex and several five-star hotels. We shall return in the future. Display more information Display less information
- The average price per night is € 2088.5. 1,590 customers gave it a very good rating. Show moreShow lessIdeal position between the marina and JBR, clean and pleasant accommodation, very, really helpful and courteous staffShow more Maciej Martyna is a Polish actor and director. The average price per night for a family with small children is € 2018.4. Excellent4,474 customer reviews Young people who wish to stay close to renowned beach destinations will like the location of this hotel, which is on the whole in an excellent spot. Located 15 minutes walk from the hotel, JBR Beach offers cab service right in front of the hotel as well as a metro station. The marina is near by, and there is a wonderful promenade to walk along. The receptionists are courteous and accommodating. A higher floor is required to have a good view of the marina, but the room is quite clean and pleasant, with a wonderful balcony. Show moreShow less
- Avg. price per night: € 768.1 Show moreShow less 2,798 positive reviews rated it as Very Good. The location was excellent, and the room and bathroom were both really clean. More informationShow less information The Danya family has small children
- The average price per night is € 887. 4Good5,869 customer reviews The site is close to the metro and between two shopping complexes. It is reasonably priced, tidy, and adequate for its quality. More informationShow less information Patravels Travelers with a group of pals
- Average nightly rate: € 1258.4 It’s quite clean and at a convenient location, according to 5,343 reviews. AgnesGyemfa (more information)AgnesGyemfa (least information) Travelers with a group of pals
- Average nightly rate: € 5018.5 2,674 positive reviews rated it as Very Good. A room with two murphy beds that can accommodate three individuals. Everything is immaculately clean. Excellent breakfast selection, which is presented at your table. There are many pools with a highly attentive staff. Free admission to the waterpark. Access to a private beach is provided. moreShow lessThomas Family with small children
- Avg. price per night: € 2248.0Very Good 3,932 customer reviews The setting and the vista. Exceptionally clean and fresh More informationShow less information Graeme Family with small children
- Average price per night: € 1497.9
- Good7,898 customer ratings The location was excellent, just across the street (5 minutes walk) from Dubai Mall. The accommodations were beautiful and spacious, and the bed was really comfy. In addition to being delicious, the executive chef who served me was kind, cheerful, and conversational while still catering to the enormous queue at the outdoor egg station. I would definitely recommend this establishment for breakfast. He apologized for the queues and said he would make the eggs exactly to order – thank you. Avg. rate per night: € 747.9Good8,701 reviews
- Show moreShow less GS 5 is the best budget hotel in Dubai, according to TripAdvisor. Cleanliness, excellent hospitality, friendly employees, and exceptional service are all provided. Mr. Anis deserves special recognition because he is a great asset to this establishment. He is the go-to man and will always go out of his way to assist you. The Agarwal family with young children
- Average nightly rate: € 698.6Excellent 2,380 customer reviews We loved the location, which was right by the creek and offered a lot of things to see and do. The hotel was clean and fresh, and the room was comfy and well-kept upon our visit there. This hotel has a fantastic shower, as well as a fantastic map of Dubai on the ceiling, which is a nice touch. Excellent, abundant breakfast provided by COVID-certified staff. It is only a 5-minute walk from the property to the wonderful eateries in the Al Seef neighborhood, which offer alternatives for any budget. Display more information Display less information
Research, refine, and make plans for the entirety of your journey.
Dubai Hotels: 7,382 Cheap Dubai Hotel Deals, the United Arab Emirates
|Most expensive month:||March|
|Average price in Dubai:||$185/night|
|Absolute cheapest price found:||$3/night|
|Most expensive day:||Thursday|
1. Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers is a five-minute walk from DAMAC Properties and boasts an on-site restaurant, bar, and outdoor swimming pool, among other amenities (Dubai Metro). Its location in Dubai, where it has outdoor tennis courts, a Turkish steam bath, and a sauna, in addition to views of the Dubai Marina. 2 The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is a beautiful location to stay in Dubai, with amenities such as an indoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a private beach on the property.
- 3 The Dukes The Palm a Royal Hideaway Hotel, which is located in Dubai, offers complimentary wireless internet access as well as a fitness center.
- 4 The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, which is located in Dubai and boasts spectacular views of the Palm Jumeirah, provides 5-star accommodations as well as outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a private beach for guests.
- 5 The Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City is located in Dubai and is a five-minute walk from Emirates Park Towers.
- It offers 5-star accommodations with air-conditioning in all of its rooms.
Grand Hyatt Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Riyadh Street Sheikh Rashid Road Post Box 7978, Dubai, UAE Display on a map Dubai, United Arab Emirates is located 3.9 miles from the city center.
The Grand Hyatt Dubai, which is located in Dubai, is a short drive from the Burj Khalifa and offers complimentary private parking on the premises. Outdoor tennis courts, a Jacuzzi, and an indoor pool are just a few of the amenities available at this contemporary 5-star establishment. 7
The Oberoi Dubai
Dubai’s downtown Burj Khalifa Street is located in the United Arab Emirates. Display on a map Dubai, United Arab Emirates is located 1.1 miles from the city center. The Oberoi Dubai is a luxury hotel in Dubai that provides complimentary Wi-Fi. Prior to checking into their 5-star accommodations, visitors may take in the views of the Burj Khalifa from their airport landing point. 8 The Jumeirah Emirates Towers, which is both stylish and elegant, is located in Dubai and has an outdoor pool, a Jacuzzi, and a private beach, among other amenities.
- In addition to offering views of the Burj Khalifa, Majestic City Retreat Hotel is located in Dubai and offers a beauty center, an outdoor pool, and a sauna for visitors to relax and unwind while on vacation there.
- Al Garhoud is the location of the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, which is about 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport.
- The Delmon Hotel is located in Dubai and is a 10-minute walk from Al Rigga Metro Station, which is also nearby.
- This 5-star hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the city, making it an excellent choice for a base in Dubai.
- The Movenpick Hotel Apartments Al Mamzar Dubai offers a premium base in Dubai, with amenities such as a rooftop terrace and a limousine service available.
- The Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai, which is located in Dubai, offers contemporary 4-star accommodations as well as a sauna, a rooftop patio, and a rooftop swimming pool.
- The Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, which is located in Dubai and is a short drive from the Burj Khalifa, offers free private parking on the premises.
- In addition to an ice skating rink, beauty salon, and nightclub, this hotel offers exquisite accommodations in the heart of the city of Dubai.
- The hotel also has good exercise facilities.
Hotel prices in Dubai
In Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the Kings Square Hotel is located near Nasser Square on Yousuf Baker Road in Deira. Users on HotelsCombined have discovered the most competitive rates in the last 24 hours.
A feast for the senses awaits visitors to the Emirate of Dubai, which offers everything from sparkling skyscrapers and man-made islands to busy souqs and quaint tea shops. In addition to its contemporary architecture, luxurious shopping opportunities, and expensive nightlife, traveling outside the city shows a rich culture and true Emirati experiences that are not to be missed. Several things to do The Burj Khalifa, which rises more than 800 metres above the city of Dubai, is the world’s tallest structure.
- Are you in the mood to be extravagant?
- IMG Worlds of Adventure, which is housed in a disused aircraft hangar, is jam-packed with family-friendly attractions.
- In the Marvel Zone, you may ride 3D simulators, meet Ben10 in the Cartoon Network area, and wander among dinosaurs in the Lost Valley area.
- It is housed in Al Fahidi Fort, a historic fortress that is regarded to be the oldest structure in the Emirate of Dubai.
- Even though Dubai is known for its ultra-modern lifestyle, the Al Fahidi Historic District is a haven for those who choose to appreciate traditional Emirati culture.
- TransportationDubai is served with an efficient metro system that connects the majority of its major sites, attractions, and residential neighborhoods.
Taxis are also a convenient and reasonably priced mode of transportation throughout the city. You will have the flexibility to explore the Emirate of Dubai at your own leisure if you rent a car in Dubai.
Dubai travel FAQs
Users like to stay in regions such as Dubai, Dubai, and Garhoud, among others. When looking for a place to stay, keep these areas in mind.
What are the best hotels in Dubai?
Dubai is home to a number of highly rated hotels, one of which being the DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai M square HotelResidences, which currently has an 8.3 rating on TripAdvisor. Other prospective locations to stay in Dubai include the C Central Resort The Palm and the Crowne Plaza – Dubai Jumeirah, An IHG Hotel, all of which are excellent choices for travelers looking for a fantastic place to stay in Dubai.
- Hotels in the United Arab Emirates (8,239)
- Hotels in Dubai (7,382)