How to get an UAE Visa for citizens of the Philippines?
- First: Choose a processing option and complete the application.
- Second: Pay the application fee online after validating the information.
- Third: Upload the required documents and press the “submit” button. You will get the e-Visa via email.
- First-time Philippine Visa applicants need to make a personal appearance in either the Dubai Consulate or Abu Dhabi Embassy between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. from Sundays to Thursdays (Ramadan hours may change). When you enter the gate, proceed to the information desk and ask for a priority number for the Visa Section.
What is the requirements for visit visa in Dubai?
- Invitation letter, passport copy and residence visa copy of the host in UAE.
- Visa application form filled and signed along with applicants colored photograph.
- Original passport for verification valid for 6 months from the date of travel.
- Onward and return confirmed ticket of Emirates or Fly Dubai.
How much bank balance is required for Dubai visa?
The bank statement must be originally stamped by the bank and must have a minimum balance of not less than AED 3000. originally stamped by the bank) will be accepted.
Can Filipino travel to Dubai now?
Filipino passport holders can use the UAE eVisa if they are planning a holiday in the UAE. They will visit the UAE for tourism and relaxation only. They will only require a single entry into the country. Their stay in the UAE does not need to exceed 30 days.
How can I enter Dubai from Philippines?
A Step-By-Step Guide To Applying For A Tourist Dubai Visa For
- Get a Sponsor.
- Figure out what kind of UAE Visa you need.
- Prepare the required documents for your Visa.
- Prepare the supporting documents for your UAE Tourist Visa.
- Send your application over to your sponsor to take care of the rest!
How long is tourist visa in UAE?
Depending on your plan, tourist visas to the UAE can be issued for 30 days or 90 days for single or multiple entries. Tourist visas can be extended for 30 days twice, without the need to leave the country.
Does a Ghanaian need a visa to Dubai?
No, any ordinary Ghanaian interested in travelling to Dubai must process an entry visa because the visa is a prerequisite for entering the United Arab Emirates. Please note further that Ghana is not one of the countries that UAE allows visa-free or visa on arrival.
What is the difference between visit visa and tourist visa in UAE?
What is the difference between a tourist visa and visit visa? Tourist visa can only be used for tourism and leisure purpose whereas a visit visa can be used for business meetings, to attend a seminar or any other purpose.
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
Is Dubai visa available now?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visit to visit Dubai. Indian nationals holding a normal passport and a valid Visa, or a Green Card issued by the USA, or UK or EU Residency, can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days.
How much cash can I carry to UAE?
The Federal Customs Authority has reiterated that there is no limit to the amount of cash travellers can carry while flying to or from the UAE. However, if passengers are carrying Dh60,000 or more or its equivalent in other currencies, they must declare the amount to customs officers.
What are the reasons for Dubai visa rejection?
Common reasons for Dubai Visa rejection.
- Incomplete applications.
- Solo travellers.
- Overnight stay on your last Dubai visa.
- Handwritten passports.
- Application errors.
- No prior cancellation of a Dubai visa.
- Previous visa application without entering the country.
- Passport occupation.
Do you need show money in Dubai?
Financial record or ‘ show money’ not needed to enter Dubai, official clarified. A top official from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs (GDRFA) debunked reports that all incoming tourist visa holders are required to present ‘financial records’ or ‘show money’ to enter Dubai.
A Step-By-Step Guide To Applying For A Tourist Dubai Visa For Filipinos – Klook Travel Blog
Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia! In contrast to the rest of Asia’s diverse environment, it provides breathtaking views and exhilarating experiences that are unlike anything else on the planet. The unfortunate reality is that holders of Philippine passports are still need to go through the visa application procedure in order to enter Dubai. Klook has put together a step-by-step guide on obtaining a tourist visa for Dubai in order to make the procedure as simple as possible.
How To Apply for a Dubai/UAE Visa:
A popular tourist destination in Asia, Dubai is a must-see! In contrast to the rest of Asia’s unique environment, it provides breathtaking sights and exhilarating experiences that are unlike anything else on the planet. The unfortunate reality is that holders of Philippine passports are still need to go through the visa application procedure prior to visiting Dubai. Klook has put together a step-by-step guide to obtaining a tourist visa for Dubai in order to make the procedure as simple as possible for you to complete.
2. Figure out what kind of UAE Visa you need
Vias for transit, tourism, and visitation are available in three different varieties. In this section of the visa guide, we’ll go through the prerequisites for a tourist visa. However, for your convenience, the following is a breakdown of each visa type:
- Visa for a visit – sponsored by family or friends who live in the United Arab Emirates Offers are available for 30 or 90 days
- Tourist Visa– Tourists can remain in the United Arab Emirates for up to 30 days if they are sponsored by UAE airlines, hotels, and travel companies. 96-hour transit visa valid for 14 days from the date of issue provided that (a)you possess a valid passport and a confirmed booking to your third destination, or (b)you must depart the UAE within 96 hours of arrival or 14 days after the visa has been issued, or (c)you possess a confirmed hotel reservation in the United Arab Emirates
3. Prepare the required documents for your Visa
A few prerequisites must be met in order to apply for a visa to Dubai, but the process is straightforward. However, depending on who your sponsor is, you may be requested to fulfill additional criteria. For example, if your visa is sponsored by an airline such as Emirates or Etihad Airways, you will be expected to provide your travel information together with the remainder of your visa application. According to the website www.visitdubai.com, the following are the fundamental prerequisites for a UAE (Dubai) visa:
- The biographical page (page 2) and the final page of your Philippine passport should be scanned in.
- From the date of anticipated trip, the passport is valid for an additional six months. Make certain that your traveler’s signature is included on the back of the ticket.
- A colored passport-sized photograph with a white backdrop
- And Include your name at the back of the card and scan it as well.
- You may have a somewhat different application form depending on who is sponsoring you. As a result, before proceeding with the rest of your application, ensure that you have secured a sponsor. As previously stated, the format of the application forms varies depending on the sponsor. For example, if you want to apply with one of the Jumeirah hotels, their visa application would look something like this. Check out the visa application forms and procedures for Etihad Airways and Emirates here and here, respectively, if you’re applying through one of their partner airlines.
- Once again, the visa price will vary depending on the sponsor you choose to work with. You may visit the websites of numerous hotels in Dubai, airlines, and travel agents to compare costs
- Alternatively, you can call the hotels directly.
4. Prepare the supporting documents for your UAE Tourist Visa
You may anticipate that your sponsor will request more information from you in order to complete the application process. You may need to have the following items on hand in case you encounter any difficulties:
- Round-trip flight ticket: airline sponsors will normally request that you make your reservation through their airline
- Obtaining a hotel reservation: Typically, hotel sponsors will request that you make a reservation under their accommodations. Contract for Work
- A birth certificate issued by the NSO will be required, particularly if you are traveling with youngsters. Original bank certificate
- A copy of the ITR (Income Tax Return)
- And a copy of the ITR (Income Tax Return).
5. Send your application over to your sponsor to take care of the rest!
As soon as you’ve finished putting together all of your paperwork, email them to your selected sponsor! Your application will be completed by them, and all you have to do now is sit back and await their decision.
Additional Tips for Applying for a Dubai Visa:
Despite the fact that your sponsor will most likely review your application more than once, it will not harm to double-check your prerequisites before submitting them. Once your application has been sent to your sponsor, it will be difficult to make changes or add new papers to your application.
2. Do extra research!
Because you will want a sponsor in order to complete your application, visit as many hotels and travel companies as possible and compare costs to get the best deal possible.
3. If possible, include as much supporting documents as possible!
The rest of the procedure is handled by your sponsor after you have submitted all of the required documentation to them.
That being said, before submitting your needs, do your part by researching any papers that you may require and including them in your submission as well.
Klook your way to Dubai!
AnythingGoals may be achieved everywhere, from Dubai to Denmark, thanks to Klook! From the 30th of April to the 30th of June, you may save up to Php 2,500 on your Klook booking, which is valid on any Klook activity! So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
AchieveAnythingGoals with Klook this summer!
If you possess a passport from one of the countries or territories listed below, you do not need to make any special preparations in order to visit the United Arab Emirates. To obtain a free 30-day visit visa, just exit your airplane at Dubai International and head to immigration, where your passport will be issued with a visa stamp valid for 30 days.
|Canada||China||Hong Kong, China|
|New Zealand||Republic of Ireland||San Marino|
|Singapore||Ukraine||United Kingdom and Northern Ireland|
|United States of America||Vatican City|
90-day visit eligibility
If you have a passport from one of the countries or territories listed below, your passport will be stamped with a multiple entry 90-day visit visa that is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and allows you to remain for a total of 90 days. Citizens of the European nations listed below are also eligible to apply for a pre-arranged visit visa if their 90-day visa on arrival has been used up completely by the time they arrive.
|Czech Republic||Denmark||El Salvador|
|Romania||Russian Federation||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
180-day visit eligibility
Holding a Mexican passport qualifies you for a multiple entry 180-day visit visa that is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, with the possibility of remaining in the country for a maximum of 180 days in total.
Dubai immigration procedures
Visitors to Dubai will now be subjected to random eye screening by Immigration Authorities at Dubai International Airport as an additional security step. A physical copy of their visa or a printed version of the visa number confirmation page is required at the screening counter if they are requested to advance to the next step: eye screening. If you do not have a copy of the document with you, you will be charged AED 30 each copy, which must be paid in AED.
Please verify your visa requirements before traveling to the UAE and ensure that you have a valid visa if one is required, as well as a valid passport if your passport must be valid for a certain amount of time. Holders of non-standard passports and travel papers may also be subject to additional entrance restrictions: find out if you need to apply for a visa and what other conditions you must meet before you go. As of April 29, 2016, holders of GCC residency permits will be required to apply for a UAE visa prior to traveling to Dubai.
AED250 will be charged to them if they wish to prolong their stay for an additional 14 days (subject to change).
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
- : +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Emirates Ticketing Office in Umm Al Quwain is located on King Faisal Road in the Jameiya neighborhood, close to FEWA. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
UAE Visa immigration requirements for Citizens of the Philippines
IVisa was last updated on January 27, 2022. Before traveling to the United Arab Emirates, citizens of the Philippines must get visas from their respective countries. Visas are necessary for nationals of the Philippines who intend to travel to the United Arab Emirates. The Interior Ministry of the United Arab Emirates inaugurated an online visa application system earlier this year. People from all around the world may use this method to apply for visas from the comfort of their own homes. iVisa.com enables you to complete the processing of your travel papers.
Your application will be handled within three business days at the very least.
You are only permitted to stay in the UAE for a total of 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you intend to go to the United Arab Emirates from Abu Dhabi, you will almost certainly require a visa. With either a UAE Transit Visa or a UAE Tourist Visa, you can travel across the nation. Its purpose is to improve border security as well as immigration policy.
What is the validity of the UAE Visa?
Tourists can apply for single-entry or multiple-entry visas to the UAE, which are valid for a maximum of 30 days depending on the kind of visa issued. Citizens of the Philippines should consult iVisa.com for additional information on the UAE Visa immigration criteria for citizens of that country.
What are the UAE Visa immigration requirements for Citizens of the Philippines?
You are required to provide these specifics.
- A photocopy of your passport is required: Upload a scanned copy of your passport to obtain your contact information. Address via email: The completed document will be delivered to the email address that you provide. Mode of Payment: Cash, check, or money order. The application cost must be paid using a credit or debit card.
What are the processing times and fees?
IVisa.com charges three different processing fees:
- Standard processing is the most economical of the three options. 7 Business Days USD 153.50
- USD 153.50-7 Business Days Option for expedited processing: This one is both faster and more costly than the prior option. USD 185.00-5 Business Days
- USD 185.00-5 Business Days
- Super Rush processing option: This is the most costly option, but it is also the quickest processing option. The price is USD 225.50-3 Business Days.
How to get an UAE Visa for citizens of the Philippines?
In order to submit your application, please follow these instructions:
- First, select a processing option and finish the application
- Second, submit the application. Second, when you have verified the information, you must pay the application cost online. Third, upload the relevant papers and click on the “submit” button to complete the process. The e-Visa will be sent to you through email.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
If you want a rapid and secure service for the processing of your information, IVisa.com is the place to go. Professionals handle your information with the use of sophisticated software. The protection of your personal information is our top priority. More evidence can be found in their reviews.
Where can I find more details on UAE Visa immigration requirements for Citizens of the Philippines?
If you have any outstanding concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service experts. They are available at all hours of the day. If you seek further information on the UAE Visa immigration criteria for nationals of the Philippines, please visit the website of iVisa.com. Additionally, you may contact us by email.
Besides Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the other seven emirates of Fujairah, Ras Al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al Quwain have been attracting visitors for many years and are considered to be some of the greatest things to do in the United Arab Emirates. Dubai, the most developed of these emirates, is a major tourist destination and one of the most developed in the world. The majority of those who live in the United Arab Emirates are Muslims, and Arabic is the official language of these emirates. There is an option for a nighttime camping experience that includes hookah, henna, delectable cuisine, dancing, and live entertainment.
It is the first indoor ski slope to be created in the Middle East and is a world first.
The Fort of Umm Al Quwain and the Museum are only a couple of the attractions that they have to offer.
The restoration of the facade, which has two circular towers, was completed successfully. The ford now serves as the site of the municipal museum. Dreamland Aqua Park is another a fantastic attraction to check out. Begin right away.
How To Get A Dubai Tourist Visa For Philippines
Which is better, the United Arab Emirates or Dubai? Which one is it, exactly? If you’re like most people, you’re probably wondering why I had to put both in the headline. This is advantageous to certain people who are still unsure about the difference between the two. The United Arab Emirates is a country comprised of seven smaller “emirates,” which are also known as states, with Dubai being one of them. A popular destination for migrant workers from all over the world (and not only Filipinos), I believe, is one of the reasons why many mistakenly believe Dubai is a country.
The Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure with 259 storeys, attracts a large number of visitors who come to see it.
To assist anyone who choose to do so, I am providing step-by-step directions on how to obtain a UAE tourist visa for the Philippines.
DUBAI VISA DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PHILLIPINES
Obtaining a visa for Dubai is rather simple, and it may be completed in as little as a few days. However, at first look, it appears to be somewhat hard due to the requirement to submit certain papers that are essential. 1. A clear color scan copy of the first and last pages of the passport. 2. 1 color scan of a photograph. 3. Confirm your airline ticket (optional) 4. Information about making a hotel reservation. (optional) Any questions or concerns should be directed to +91-8178767972 or [email protected].
You may find out more about it here.
It will take 5 days to complete the transaction!
TYPES OF DUBAI VISA
Before you get into the specifics, you need choose whether visa is appropriate for you. Know exactly how long you intend to be in Dubai and who will be sponsoring you so that you may select the most appropriate visa for your needs. Also, keep an eye on the URL I provided because the regulations are subject to change at any time. Dubaievisaonline will process your transit visa in 96 hours and it will be valid for 14 days from the date of issue, if applicable.
- If you have a valid passport and a confirmed subsequent booking to the third location, you are in good standing. Within 96 hours of your arrival or within 14 days of receiving your visa, you must depart from Dubai. In order to go to Dubai, you must have a confirmed hotel reservation.
Visiting visa (long-term/short-term) – A visiting visa is sponsored by family members, relatives, or friends, and is valid for up to 90 days. It may be purchased through a sponsor based in the United Arab Emirates. In contrast to the short-term visas, which are only good for 30 days, the long-term visas are only valid for 90 days. Tourist Visa – The Tourist Visa is an unique kind of visa for visits that may be sought for by qualified individual tourists from all over the globe who are traveling to a certain country.
You will be able to stay in Dubai for a total of 30 days if you have this sort of visa. A sponsor is required for the visa, which can be provided by airlines, hotels, and tour operators in Dubai.
STEPS TO APPLY DUBAI VISA FOR PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS
- Please visit our official online website. Evisa for Dubai online
- As soon as you get in touch with our homepage, please complete the required dialog boxes. Following that, select the visa type you want, as well as the number of visa validity days you require
- The part to which you are currently exposed is the most crucial in the whole book. This portion of the Dubai E-visa Application Form must be completed with great attention because it is the sole source that will allow you to go to Dubai. Upload all of your papers with care and clarity
- This is the final step that you should follow, after which you should pay the needed visa money and conclude the visa request procedure on your end.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no way and please don’t do it! It’s against the law! No. Visas for visitors are only valid for the time period specified on the visa. You must depart Dubai before your visa expires, and if you satisfy the conditions, you can re-enter with a new visa. They may have legal ramifications, and you may be required to pay a fine as a result. Another possibility is that you will be denied your visa when you apply for it again. You must submit your application through the diplomatic channels.
There is no way to predict what will happen on the street.
Applying for a Dubai Visa for Philippine Passport Holders
It was a long and exhausting trip to Israel and Jordan for work that brought me back to reality. Because it required my team and me to labor for at least 10 hours a day for more than a week, it was a very taxing experience. I’ll tell you everything about it over the following three days, so stay tuned. But first, I’d want to share my experience of staying behind in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to spend time with my sister, who resides in Sharjah, for the time being. First and foremost, the Visa.
- Because I was entering the United Arab Emirates through Dubai, I needed to obtain a (Dubai) visa.
- Types of Visas.
- The visit visa is valid for two months, with the opportunity to extend the validity period by another month.
- The transit visa is valid for 96 hours, and I had plenty of time to get it.
- It was a long and exhausting trip to Israel and Jordan for work that brought me here. Because it required my colleagues and me to labor for at least 10 hours a day for more than a week, it was quite taxing on our bodies. During the following three days, I’ll tell you all about it. But first, I’d want to share my experience of staying behind in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) to see my sister, who resides in Sharjah. Initial considerations are with regard to obtaining a visa. The process of obtaining a visa for Dubai appeared to be straightforward. It was necessary for me to obtain a (Dubai) visa because I would be entering the UAE through the city of Dubai. Citizens of the following countries are granted visas on arrival: citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council countries of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and Saudi Arabia, citizens of the United Kingdom, and nationals of the following countries: Andorra
- The Netherlands
- San Marino
- The Vatican
- Hong Kong
- The rest of the world, including people of the Philippines, must get a visa before entering the country. The Different Kinds of Visas VISIT VISA and TRANSIT VISA are the two sorts of visas available: one for travel and the other for transit. With the possibility of renewing for another month, a visit visa is valid for two months. However, because I would only be in Dubai and Sherjah for four days and three nights, I just need a transit visa, which would expire in 96 hours. First, the travel agency requested that I send the following information to them.
Isn’t it straightforward? Naaah… After a couple of weeks, I was contacted and asked to submit the following additional specifications:
- A copy of the bank certificate with a history of transactions over the previous six months
- Copies of international credit cards and a scan of the marriage certificate are required. a copy of the original certificate of employment detailing the employee’s present job, income, years of service, and the period of leave approval
- The ITR (Income Tax Return) must be copied.
Original bank certificate with transaction history for the last six months; Copies of international credit cards and a scan of the marriage certificate a copy of the original Certificate of Employment specifying the employee’s present job, income, years of service, and the term of authorized leave; The ITR (Income Tax Return) must be provided.
At the same time, Immigration Officers at ports of entry may apply their judgment in granting admission to holders of passports that are valid for at least sixty (60) days beyond the duration of anticipated stay.
Further questions should be sent to the Visa Section through email atThis email address is being protected from spambots.
- Important Reminder: Foreign nationals who are subject to deportation or blacklist orders issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Bureau of Immigration will not be permitted to enter the country. Further enquiries may be sent to the Visa Division of the Department of Foreign Affairs (Telephone numbers: 834-4854, 834-3707, and 834-4810), 2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City, or to any Philippine Embassy or Consulate overseas.
How to Apply for a Dubai/UAE Tourist Visa
Nationals who are the subject of deportation/blacklist orders issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs and the Bureau of Immigration will not be permitted to enter the Philippines. Important Note: Further enquiries should be sent to the Visa Division of the Department of Foreign Affairs (Telephone numbers: 834-4854, 834-3707, and 834-4810), 2330 Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City, or to any Philippine Embassy or Consulate overseas.
Guide to Applying for a Dubai/UAE Tourist Visa
Obtaining a tourist visa for Dubai/UAE is a straightforward process since, after your visa application has been granted, it will only take a few days for you to obtain your visa documentation. Others, on the other hand, may find the procedure a bit intimidating due to the necessity of an asponsor. Here are some of the things that you’ll need to think about in advance of applying for a tourist visa to visit Dubai:
- The sponsor is a person who is currently residing in the United Arab Emirates. He or she might be a friend, coworker, member of your family, or an acquaintance. Reservation of a hotel room
- Tickets from any of the following airlines are available: A travel agency that represents Emirates, Etihad, and Qatar Airways
Note: Items 2-4 are quite simple to obtain, so you shouldn’t be too concerned even if you don’t have a contact person in the area.
Different Types of UAE Visa
Before you can begin the application procedure, you must first determine which sort of visa is appropriate for your circumstances. You should also have an idea of how long you want to spend in Dubai, as well as who will function as your sponsor, so that you can choose which visa type to apply for. In order to obtain further information about Dubai Visa kinds and other pertinent information, you should consult the official website of the UAE government, as there may be new changes on this process from time to time.
This sort of visa is only valid for a total of 96 hours of stay or transit within the nation.
- A valid passport and a confirmed connecting flight to your third (onward) travel destination are both in possession of you. You are not permitted to remain in the UAE for more than 96 hours after entering the country or for more than 14 days after receiving your visa. You must have a confirmed hotel reservation in the United Arab Emirates.
The sponsorship of a family member, relative, or friend is required for this sort of visa, which can be either short-term or long-term in nature. This can be obtained by the sponsor if he or she resides in the United Arab Emirates. Unlike a short-term visit visa, which is valid for 30 days or less, a long-term visa is valid for up to 90 days or more. Tourist Visa: A tourist visa is a sort of visit visa that may be obtained by eligible tourists from anywhere in the globe if they meet the requirements.
These visas are only available through sponsorship by United Arab Emirates airlines, hotels, and travel firms that transport travelers to the nation.
General Requirements for your Dubai/UAE Tourist Visa Application
The application procedure for a tourist visa to the United Arab Emirates is quite basic and uncomplicated. Following completion of the prerequisites specified below, all that is required is that you submit them to your sponsor, who will take care of the remainder. Photograph courtesy of Edwin Sarmiento/Flickr
- A photocopy of your valid passport’s bio page and final page. You must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the time of your anticipated trip date. An image of a scanned color passport-size photograph with a white backdrop
- The following are examples of properly completed UAE Visa Application Forms, as displayed in the image below:
Photograph courtesy of dubaivisa.net
- Payment for the visa costs
- A copy of your sponsor’s Resident Visa and Emirates ID Card
- And a letter of recommendation from your employer.
Other Supporting Documents:
- Your plane ticket for the round-trip journey. You’ll need this if you’re applying for a visa through a certain airline
- Your hotel reservation/s will be required. If you’re applying for a visa through a certain hotel company, you’ll need this information on hand. If you are traveling with a minor, you will also need to bring a copy of the minor’s birth certificate with you.
Please keep in mind that if you choose to book your trip through a travel agency, you may be needed to present additional documentation.
In this case, I would want to request attentive help. The Burj Khalifa at night is a sight to see.
Here are Some FAQs on Getting a UAE Tourist Visa:
Please keep in mind that if you choose to book your trip through a travel agency, you may be needed to submit extra documentation. In this case, you should request attentive help. At night, the Burj Khalifa is a spectacular sight to see.
2. How much does the visa fee cost?
Please keep in mind that if you choose to book your trip through a travel agency, you may be needed to submit extra documentation. In this case, please request attentive help. The Burj Khalifa illuminated at night
3. Can I extend or renew my visit visa?
Unfortunately, this is not possible. The concept of obtaining a tourist visa is predicated on the assumption that you have already planned your trip before arriving in the nation. Because of this, you must leave the UAE and re-enter with a different form of visa if you fulfill the conditions for that type of visa.
4. Would it be better to go through a travel agency for my visa application?
Unless you have a direct contact in the UAE, such as a friend or family member who may sponsor your trip, and you do not want to apply through a hotel or an airline, the only other alternative is to use a travel booking business to arrange your travel arrangements. Please keep in mind that various travel agents may have a different set of criteria for the visa application procedure, so make sure you are fully informed.
5.Should I have travel insurance to apply for a visa in the UAE?
Despite the fact that it is not required, it is recommended that you do so simply because you never know what may occur during your travels. Check your flight tickets to see whether a travel insurance premium has already been added, since you may be overpaying if you already have your own personal travel insurance in place. Your circumstances will determine whether your visa application for Dubai/UAE will be straightforward or a little more complicated. Because of this, it is critical that you research the visa types that are most appropriate for your situation in order to have a more straightforward application procedure.
US Visa Dubai – How to Apply for US Visa From Dubai?
Before coming to the United States, holders of United Arab Emirates passports need apply for a visa through their respective governments. Every national of the United Arab Emirates who wishes to enter the United States must do so with a visa. When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for both immigrant and nonimmigrant purposes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates are needed to get a visa. If you have a passport from one of the 40 countries covered by the United States Visa Waiver Program and you live in Dubai, you may not be required to get a visa to visit the United States as a tourist.
You may use this US visa Checker to determine whether or not you need to submit an application for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
USA Visit Visa from Dubai
In order to go to the United States for business or vacation, you must first get a USA Visit Visa from Dubai. There are two types of visas for visiting the United States:
- If you want to go to the United States for business purposes, you should apply for a US Business Visa from Dubai. This visa is also referred to as the B1 Visa
- If you desire to travel to the United States for tourist purposes, you should apply for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai. The B2 Visa is another name for this type of visa.
In order to go to the United States for business purposes, you must first get a US Business Visa from Dubai.
When traveling to the United States for tourist purposes, you need apply for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai, which is also known as the B1 Visa. Alternatively, the B2 Visa is referred to.
US Visa Application From Dubai
To apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai, you must complete a number of steps. For a successful US visa application from Dubai, follow these straightforward and time-saving procedures:
- Check to see what sort of visa you require for the United States. Obtain information on where you should submit your application in Dubai
- And Complete the online application form
- Pay the visa cost
- And submit the application. Make an appointment for a visa interview with the United States in Dubai
- Obtain the documentation needed to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai. Attend the visa interview if you are eligible.
Check what type of US visa you need
The visas for Dubai residents issued by the United States are divided into two categories: In all categories, there are subcategories that are based on the reason for your visit to the United States. It is important to note that selecting the appropriate visa is critical. In the event that you submit an application for the incorrect visa, your application will be refused. The entire procedure of applying for a US visa in Dubai is dependent on the type of visa you are looking for. Please keep in mind that this information is intended for people who are applying for a nonimmigrant visa to the United States from Dubai.
While if you want to apply for a US immigrant visa in Abu Dhabi, you should read our article on “Immigrant Visas to the United States,” which is available in English.
Check where you need to apply in Dubai
All applicants for US visas from the United Arab Emirates must submit their applications to either the US Embassy or the Consulate General in Dubai. If you are a resident of Dubai, you will need to submit your application to the US Consulate General in Dubai. Information about the United States. Consulate General of Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971-4-309-4000Address:Corner of Al Seef Rd. and Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Complete the online application form
By filling out the online application form, you can continue your visa application for the United States from Dubai. The DS-160 form is another name for this document. You may fill out the DS-160 form online by visiting the following website:
- By filling out the online application form, you may continue your visa application for the United States of America from Dubai. In certain circles, the DS-160 form is referred to as well. This form (DS-160) can be filled out electronically using one of several methods, including:
Pay the visa feeschedule a US Visa appointment in Dubai
After you have completed your application form, you will need to pay the US visa costs for residents of Dubai. Visit the website of the Official Visa Appointment Service of the United States Department of State. Set up a user account on the website, and then follow these simple steps to finish the payment process:
- Input the confirmation number from the DS-160
- Complete the procedure of returning courier documents
- The nonimmigrant visa (MRV) application cost must be paid. Schedule an appointment with the Consular Section
Collect the required documents for a US visa from Dubai
Every visa application for a US visa in Dubai must include a number of papers, according to the US authorities. It is with the use of these documents that they can determine whether or not you should be granted a visa. You should pay close attention to the contents of these materials. Make certain that they submit all of them in accordance with the requirements. The following are the typical papers that must be submitted in order to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
- Page confirming that you have successfully completed the DS-160 form
- This is your Passport. It must be valid for at least another 6 months beyond the date on which you want to depart the United States. Aside from that, it must include at least one blank page so that the visa sticker may be adhered to the front of it. A recent image taken for a US Visa. It should be 5 by 5 cm in size and color, and it should have been taken within the past 6 months. In the event that you have already uploaded a photograph to the DS-160 application form, there is no need to submit another photograph. Confirmation of your US Visa appointment (if applicable)
- Receipts for the visa application fee that has been paid
- Previous visas to the United States (if any)
- Proof of a criminal record is required. A police certificate, also known as an ACRO, is required and should be obtained from the appropriate authorities in your country of residence. It reveals whether or whether you have ever been arrested, warned, or convicted of anything. If you have ever been denied entry into or deported from the United States, you must additionally present documentation in this respect that explains the grounds for the deportation or denial of your application.
Documents required for US tourist visa from Dubai
If you wish to apply for a tourist visa to the United States from Dubai, you must provide the following additional papers to the Dubai Consulate:
- A letter of introduction Provide a brief explanation of the aim of your journey in this letter
- Financial or bank documents to demonstrate that you have the financial means to remain in the United States
- Relationships with your own nation. This might be evidence that you have a family in Dubai, an employment contract, a lease, or a property deed in Dubai, all of which you want to return to
- Optional letter of invitation for a US visa from friends or relatives in the United States
- Please bring your transcripts or diploma if you are currently enrolled as a student. If you’re going to work, bring these items:
- A letter of recommendation Tell us why you’re going on your vacation in this letter. Statements of financial or bank accounts to demonstrate that you have the financial means to remain in the United States Relations with your native land A evidence of your connection to Dubai, such as a family, an employment contract, a lease, or a property deed, and confirmation that you want to return there. Optional: a letter of invitation from friends or relatives in the United States to obtain a visa to visit. Students should bring their transcripts or diplomas
- Otherwise, they should bring their identification. You should bring the following items if you work:
- Photocopies showing your relative’s immigration status in the United States. If you are visiting relatives or friends who live in the United States, you must get a visa. Report on medical conditions. If you are travelling for medical reasons, this is a must.
It is recommended that you get travel health insurance coverage for the duration of your full stay in the United States before attending the visa interview in person.
Attend the visa interview in Dubai
A visa interview is required for all candidates between the ages of 14 and 79 who wish to apply for a visa. The interview is a critical component of a Dubai resident’s visa application for the United States. Make certain that you there for the interview on schedule. If you arrive late for your appointment, it will be canceled automatically. Before the interview, you will have your biometrics done on the same day as the interview. While you are waiting for your appointment, the consular employees will come into your room and review your application materials in their possession.
When you arrive for this appointment, the interviewer will ask you a few questions about your upcoming trip.
Your responses must be consistent with the information included in your documents.
The knowledgeable VisaExpress representatives will carefully manage your application and provide you with any assistance you require while in the United States. Application for a Visitor Visa.
US Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
The processing period for a US visa varies depending on where you are in the world. This time frame is determined by the number of applications that the embassy is currently receiving at the time of your application. The processing time might take anything between four and six weeks.
In Case of Visa Denial
If your visa application for the United States from Dubai is denied, you still have the option to reapply. However, you will be required to pay the visa cost each time you submit a new application. The evidence that the reasons for the earlier rejection are no longer valid must be shown in order for your application to be considered for consideration.
How To Apply For Dubai or UAE Tourist Visa With Philippines Passport
Which is better, the United Arab Emirates or Dubai? Which one is it, exactly? Some of you may be perplexed as to why I had to include both terms in the title. This is for the benefit of those who are still perplexed by the differences between the two. To be precise, the United Arab Emirates is a country that is divided into seven smaller ’emirates,’ sometimes known as states, with Dubai being one of those states. A popular destination for migrant workers from all over the world (and not just Filipinos), I believe, is one of the reasons why many mistakenly believe Dubai is a sovereign state.
A large number of people have gathered to witness the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, which stands at 259 stories.
Anyone interested in doing so may find a step-by-step tutorial on how to obtain a tourist visa for Dubai or the United Arab Emirates here:)
FIRST THING TO KNOW WHEN APPLYING FOR A UAE VISIT VISA
Obtaining a Visit Visa for the United Arab Emirates is rather simple and might take only a few days. However, at first look, it appears to be somewhat complex due to the fact that you require a sponsor: a person who is currently residing in the United Arab Emirates, whether a friend, a family, a coworker, or an acquaintance; 2. A hotel or motel; More information may be found at: Our instructions to making refundable hotel reservations may be found here. 3. An airline such as EtihadorEmirates, for example.
Alternatively, a travel agency.
TYPES OF UAE VISA
In most cases, it will just take a few days to obtain a Visit Visa for the UAE. Although it appears to be complex at first sight since you require a sponsor, it is not. a person who is currently residing in the United Arab Emirates, whether a friend, a family, a coworker, or an acquaintance The establishment of a hotel For further information, please see this link: Refundable Hotel Reservations: A Guide to Making a Booking EtihadorEmirates, for example, is a third option.
Travel agencies are another option. Do not be concerned if you do not know somebody in the numbers 2, 3, and 4 since they are easily found. As a side note, you may also obtain an electronic visa for the United Arab Emirates.
- Your passport is in good condition, and you have a confirmed onward ticket to the third destination
- You must depart the UAE within 96 hours of arrival or 14 days after the visa was issued
- And you have a confirmed hotel reservation in the UAE.
The word “visit visa” refers to one that is sponsored by family members, relatives, or friends for a period of time (either long or short). It may be gained by a resident sponsor who resides in the United Arab Emirates. While the short-term visit visas have a validity of 30 days, the long-term visas have a validity of 90 days. Obtaining a Tourist Visa- A tourist visa is a particular type of visa classified under the visit visa category that may be obtained by qualified individual tourists from all over the world.
A sponsor is required for the visa; they might be UAE airlines, hotels, or tour companies.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED IN APPLYING FOR UAE TOURIST VISA
Once you’ve finished with the first section, the remainder of the process will be simple and straightforward. You only need to prepare the following paperwork and email them to your sponsor, and they will handle the rest of the procedure on your behalf: 1. A scanned copy of your passport’s bio page and final page—your passport must be valid for at least another six months beyond the date of your anticipated journey. 4. Visa application cost; and 5. If you are sponsored by someone in the UAE, you must provide a copy of their Resident Visa as well as their Emirates ID card.
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS FOR UAE TOURIST VISA
1.A round-trip plane ticket is required if you are applying for your visa through a certain airline. 2.Hotel reservations (required if you are applying for your visa through a hotel); In addition, if you are traveling with a young kid, you will need the minor’s birth certificate. If you are asking for a transit visa, you will also need a hotel reservation as well as an onward/return flight ticket. Please keep in mind that if you are booking through a travel agency, they may need you to submit additional documentation.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UAE TOURIST VISA
STEP 1: Identify a sponsor and assemble all of your supporting documentation. STEP 2:Send these to your sponsor, who will take care of the rest of the visa processing for you. STEP 3: Sit tight and wait for your visa! That’s all there is to it! Isn’t it simple? Here is a 5-day itinerary in the United Arab Emirates, as well as seven romantic things to do in Dubai, to help you organize your trip.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT UAE TOURIST VISA
1. How will I find out whether a hotel is willing to sponsor me? You may find out more by visiting their website. If there isn’t anything written, you can write them an email straight away. 2. What is the cost of the visa application? It is dependent on who is going to be your sponsor as well as the sort of visa that you require. To give you a sense of the costs, below are the rates for Emirates and Etihad. 3. Can I work in the United Arab Emirates while on a tourist or visitor visa? No way, and please don’t go down that road!
- Yes:) 5.
- You must leave the UAE before it expires, and if you match the conditions, you may re-enter on a new visa before it becomes invalid.
- What are the ramifications of overstaying one’s welcome?
- It is also possible that you will not be granted a visa upon resubmitting your application.
- You must submit your application through the diplomatic channels.
What happens if I have a service and an emergency passport at the same time?
If you do not have any friends or relatives in the UAE who can sponsor you, and if you do not want to apply with hotels or airlines, you will be forced to use their services if you do not have any other options.
Is it necessary for me to get travel insurance?
You never know what can happen on the road, so do yourself a favor and be safe!
Can I submit an application even if I’m out of the country?
You should, however, still prepare your paperwork and send them to the sponsoring organization.
However, if you want a little more support, I can provide you with one-on-one travel counseling for a nominal cost – this is far less expensive than obtaining it through a traditional travel agency. Are you a member of Pinterest? Save these for later!
How to Get A UAE/Dubai Tourist Visa for Filipinos
Dubai is not far away at this point. This is especially true today that there are low-cost airlines that fly straight from the Philippines to the United Arab Emirates. We just require a few hours of travel time to visit with our families, friends, and loved ones when we travel to the United Arab Emirates for a vacation or business trip. We can’t assume that everyone who goes to the city is looking for work. There are a lot of people that want to view the Burj Khalifa, which is the highest structure in the world with 259 stories.
Philippine citizens, often known as Filipinos, are needed to produce a valid UAE visa in order to enter the United Arab Emirates.
Get a Sponsor
With Dubai being so close, we can’t wait to go there! This is especially true today that there are low-cost carriers that fly straight from the Philippines to the Dubai International Airport. The United Arab Emirates is only a few hours away, therefore we only need a few hours of travel time to meet with our families, friends, and loved ones. Not everyone who travels to the city is looking for work, and we cannot rule this out. With 259 stories, the Burj Khalifa is the world’s tallest structure.
Those interested in off-roading in the desert, while others are more interested in opulent shopping, delicious restaurants, desert safaris, stunning Dubai beaches, nightlife, and the UAE lifestyle, are welcome to come to the United Arab Emirates.
In this section, we’ll provide you with a comprehensive tutorial on how to obtain a tourist visa to visit Dubai from the Philippines.
Types of UAE Visa for Philippines Citizens
Before getting into the specifics, you need determine which visa is appropriate for your situation. Know exactly how long you intend to spend in Dubai and who will be sponsoring you so that you may select the most appropriate Dubai visa for your needs.
If you have this sort of visa, you can stay in Dubai for 14 days, 30 days, or 60 days if you are sponsored by an organization. Tourist visas are a specific type of visas that allow qualified individuals from all over the globe to travel and participate in activities in a particular country. This sort of UAE visa is not available to females under the age of 18, unless they are accompanying their parents on their trip.
If you have a valid Philippines passport and confirmed future reservations to the third destination, InstaDubaiVisa may process your UAE transit visa in 96 hours and grant it to you for 14 days from the date of issue.
Following the issuance of the visa, you must depart Dubai/UAE within 14 hours or 14 days of receiving it.
It is also called short term visa andlong-term UAE visa. Theshort-term visas are valid for 30 daysand the long-term visas are valid for 90 days. This type of visa is sponsored by family members, relatives or friends and can be gotten from a sponsor located in Dubai/UAE.
How does UAE E-Visa look like?
Obtaining a visa for the United Arab Emirates is rather simple and may be completed in a matter of days. It appears to be really tough at times since you must produce certain documents that are required by law.
- The possession of a valid Philippines passport with a six-month validity period
- The bio page and the final page of your Philippine passport, both scanned in. The following items: a clear front-facing passport size picture with any colorful backdrop
- Make certain that your travelers’ signatures are included at the back of the document. Photo identification that has been scanned in color
Easy step by step procedure to Apply Dubai Visa For Philippine Passport Holders:
- The possession of a valid Philippine passport with a 6-month validity period
- Photocopies of the bio page and final page of your Philippine passport
- Photograph of yourself in front of a plain white backdrop (passport size)
- Take care to include the signatures of all of your travelers on the back of your itinerary. Photographic identification in color
If you have any questions or concerns, our specialists are accessible to help you 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can leave a message on our live chat support or send an email to [email protected] if you have any questions.
Quick takeaways for Applying UAE Visa
Question: What is the cost of a visa to Dubai? According on the sort of visa you require, the answer is Question: How long does it take for aDubai eVisato application to be processed? Approximately 24 to 72 business hours are required for the normal process. Is it possible to work in Dubai while on a tourist or visitor visa? Ans. There is no way and please don’t do it! It’s against the law! Is it possible for me to obtain an eVisa for Dubai? Ans. Due to the limited number of nations that are authorized to obtain a Dubai eVisa, you are qualified based on your nationality.
In the United Arab Emirates, an electronic visa is just as valid as a physical visa that is stamped on the passport at the embassy.
Is it mandatory for me to get travel insurance?
There is no way to predict what will happen.
In the Itinerary Details section of the Dubai visa application, what papers are required to be submitted?
Question: What is the procedure for renewing a Philippine passport in Dubai or Abu Dhabi?
InstaDubaiVisa.com has been handpicked by seasoned visa specialists who have years of visa expertise to offer you the best service possible. The website provides the most straightforward and straightforward method of applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates. Our highly friendly 24×7 chat crew will keep you informed throughout the procedure, requiring only the bare minimum in document submission and notification at every stage of the way.
You may relax knowing that InstaDubaiVisa.com is the most secure website in the business since it is supplemented with the greatest protection standards available. If you want any clarification on the UAE e-visa, please contact us at +971-505863986.