Eligibility conditions for a 5-year visa are: School students must graduate with a grade of at least 95 per cent from secondary schools whether public or private. University students must graduate with a distinctive GPA of at least 3.75 from universities within and outside the country.
Can Indian students study in Dubai?
Study in Dubai for Indian students enables them to work part time for 20 hours a week in free zone areas. They are required to get the permission from universities. Students are allowed to work in an internship program after getting permission from their university. The minimum employment age in Dubai/UAE is 18 years.
What are the requirements to study in Dubai?
Requirements to Study in Dubai
- A valid passport.
- Four Passport copies.
- Recent twelve passport-sized photographs with white background.
- Admission Offer Letter received from UAE university.
- Students Bank statement for the verification of funds.
- A tenancy agreement.
Can you study in Dubai on tourist visa?
A student visa in Dubai is needed to be able to study in the UAE. A student residence visa will only be issued for one year at a time, and can then be renewed. The application for a student visa can cost up to AED 3,000 (US$820).
How can I get student visa for Dubai from India?
Documents Required for Dubai Student Visa: Passport copies (about 2 copies) Upon arrival, passport copies with entry visa to the UAE (about 3 copies) Evidence of acceptance to a UAE tertiary institute (offer letter) Possibly bank statements showing evidence of funds in the UAE.
Is Dubai good for education?
Is education in Dubai good? The education system in Dubai is divided into two: public and private. While the private/international schools offer good, high and exceptional quality education, the public schools are rated adequate or poor. This is, however, changing as the government invests more in its public education.
Is Dubai degree valid in India?
Degrees granted for courses pursued on offshore campuses of foreign universities are only valid in India if the offshore campus is duly approved by the competent authorities in that country.
Can Indian students study in UAE?
For Indian students who wish to study a UG or PG course in UAE, a valid student visa is mandatory.
How can I get free education in Dubai?
Education is free for UAE citizens at government institutes up to the university level. Non-UAE nationals may attend government schools as fee-paying students.
What is the age limit for student visa in UAE?
A student’s visa is for a university or a college student studying in the UAE. The student must be at least 18 years of age.
How many years visa does Dubai give?
UAE Residence Visas are issued for 1, 2, or 3 years, depending on your purpose of travel and the discretion of the UAE authorities.
Can international student work in Dubai?
International students can take up part-time jobs and internships in Dubai as long as they fulfil the legal criteria and their respective university’s requirements. The student visa still doesn’t allow full-time jobs for foreign students in Dubai.
How much is college in Dubai?
Tuition fees vary according to the level of the program as well as from university to university. The average tuition fees for an undergraduate program in Dubai ranges from 37,500-70,000 AED per year(7,53,750-14,07,000 INR) and for postgraduate programs it ranges from 55,000-75,000 AED (11,05,500-15,07,500 INR).
Does Dubai require IELTS?
Admission for undergraduate study for international students in Dubai requires the following: A minimum of 12 years of schooling. The student must also fulfill English language requirements by either obtaining a cut-off score in IELTS and TOEFL or securing 70% marks in English.
Consulate General of India – Dubai : Student Visa
Information about Student Visas in General Student Visas are provided to students who are bona fide and want to pursue their studies in India at accredited educational institutions.
|Type of Visa||Purpose||Documents Required|
|Student Visa||Educational Purpose|
- An online application form that has been properly filled out and has been signed by the applicant. 2 recent passport-size images (51mm x 51mm) that are no more than three months old, no uniform, with a white backdrop and a DARK DRESS in the front and a frontal perspective. The brows should be clearly visible. It is necessary for the ears, forehead, and chin to be totally visible. In the case of natives dressed in qandoura, the background should be a light blue shade of blue. A clear photo is essential – photographs that have been edited, are blurred, or are otherwise unclear should not be allowed. Original passport, as well as photocopies of the current and previous passports, as well as a valid UAE residency visa page
- Form for students to declare their intentions
- In India, a genuine certificate from the relevant educational institution is required. Demand draft in the name of the student for $1500
- Photocopy of the demand draft in the name of the student In the event of children, a Notification of Consent (NOC) and a copy of the parent’s passport are necessary. It is necessary to obtain prior consent from CGI Dubai. Reference Form (applicants from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, China, Iraq, Pakistan, Sudan, and Pakistan – Origin foreigners)
- Verbal Note from the concerned Embassy (students from African countries only)
- Salary Certificate of the student’s sponsor in the UAE (students from African countries only)
- 2 Months Bank Statement of the Student’s Sponsor (students from African countries only)
- 2 Months Bank Statement of the Student’
Please be sure to include the following information with your Indian visa application.
- Before completing your Indian visa application, please double-check the following items:
Dubai Student Visa, Dubai Study Visa Requirement and Process for Indian Student
In order to obtain a student visa to study in Dubai, students must first contact their individual universities in order to submit an application for a student visa. Each university has its own set of requirements for the visa application procedure, including documentation requirements and visa processing fees. In most cases, student residence visas are only valid for one year at a time and must be renewed each year over the course of the study program.
DocumentsRequired for Dubai Student Visa:
- The traveler must have a passport with at least six months of remaining validity, as well as two blank visa pages (one for the visa endorsement and one for entrance stamps). Passport copies (about four)
- Photographs (about 12)
- Copies of passports (around 2 copies)
- Upon arrival, copies of your passport together with your entrance visa to the UAE (about 3 copies)
- Documentation of acceptance into an educational institution in the United Arab Emirates (offer letter)
- It is possible that bank statements demonstrating the presence of funds in the UAE will be produced. A lease agreement (or a letter from the university if you are residing in university housing)
- And a credit card. A copy of the tuition fee receipt for the current academic year of the program is required. a copy of the receipt for the visa costs for the current academic year of the program
- An certified copy of the undergraduate degree will be required for post-graduate students.
Students from certain countries will be subjected to a security check in order to prevent posing a danger to UAE national security. Several medical procedures, including as blood tests and chest X-rays, must be completed at an approved UAE medical facility (allow AED 350-500). These tests are often necessary to screen for HIV (AIDS), Hepatitis B and C, Tuberculosis (TB), Leprosy, and Syphilis. The student will be deported if the results of the tests reveal that they have any of those illnesses, with the exception of syphilis, which is treated; however, this may change; verify with the UAE Immigration Department and the UAE Ministry of Health, as well as with our Visa specialists.
Student ResidenceVisa Fees:
A student visa is a visa that allows you to study abroad. Universities, colleges, and other organizations charge different fees and charge different renewal costs for a one-year visa. Additionally, there may be changes in costs across various emirates as well. There are further changes based on whether the institution is located in an education free zone in the UAE, such as Dubai Academic City or Knowledge Village, or whether the university is not.
In the event that a student remains absent from the UAE for more than six months, their student residency visa will become invalid, and they will be barred admission into the UAE until the visa is revoked. Typically, the sponsor will notify the immigration authorities that the visa holder has violated the terms of the visa.
- Once all of the necessary documents has been submitted, it typically takes 2-5 weeks for the visa to be processed. Express visas are processed in 1-3 weeks
- Nevertheless, they are more expensive. Visa cancellation generally takes 1-3 weeks, whereas expedited cancellation takes 1-2 weeks.
We, at Global Opportunities, are here to assist students with their study abroad questions at any point in their academic careers. As a result of our 15 offices located throughout India, we are closer to every student. Hundreds of international universities participate in the Global Education Fair, which is held every year in which our education experts, counselors and other officials such as ex-visa officers and travel advisors provide students with free information on the courses, universities, locations and numerous available options that allow them to realize their dream of studying abroad.
Students can have their Visa questions answered by scheduling an appointment with one of our Ex-Visa Officials by calling toll-free 1800-111-119. Contact Global Opportunities to talk with a counselor as soon as possible.
Dubai Student Visa Requirements from India, Study Consultants ✅
Because of the superb educational facilities available to both locals and international students, Dubai is renowned as the Education Hub of the world. Education is available to international students at a number of campuses in Dubai, including courses in popular fields such as science and engineering and technology; architecture; aviation; management; business; economics; media and mass communication; computer science and information technology; law; natural sciences; and many more. The degrees are highly regarded and internationally recognized, resulting in employment prospects both inside the country and abroad.
Why study in Dubai?
- This eliminates the most common source of concern for every parent: where to reside in the safest neighborhood. Education System that has been in place for a long time
- Universities in Dubai are equipped with cutting-edge technology. When compared to other nations such as the United Kingdom, the United States, and European countries, for example, tuition and living costs are far lower. One of the world’s fastest-growing economies, offers a plethora of options for students to pursue a successful career after completing their studies
- Students learn about cultural diversity in Dubai, where there are more than 200 countries represented, which is really beneficial for their future.
Undergraduate study in Dubai (for overseas students) is available.
- It is necessary to have IELTS or TOEFL scores. A minimum of 12 years of study with a minimum grade point average of 60 percent or above
- For several colleges in Dubai, such as the Al Ghurair University, the University of Wollongong in Dubai, and Middlesex University Dubai, a minimum percentage of 65 percent is required for students who come from the CBSE or ISC board. Students who get a score of greater than 75% in English may be excluded from taking the IELTS test.
Please keep in mind that competitive universities require the EmSAT for undergraduate entrance. The EmSAT is a nationwide system of standardized computer-based exams that is based on the national standards of the United Arab Emirates. a list of the most competitive and important university entrance standards for both public and private institutions. The test covers a wide range of courses, including Arabic, English, mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science, and biology, among others.
In Dubai, you can pursue a postgraduate degree (for overseas students).
- Note: EmSAT is required for UG admission in competitive universities. Based on national standards in the United Arab Emirates, the EmSAT is a nationwide system of standardized computer-based assessments. a list of the most competitive and important university entrance standards for both public and private universities Many areas are included in the test, including Arabic and English language skills as well as mathematics as well as physics, chemistry, computer science, biology, and other subjects. For international students, however, Arabic is not a requirement. In Dubai, you can pursue a postgraduate degree (for foreign students).
COST OF STUDYING IN DUBAI
|Study Program||Average fees(*AED)/Annum|
|Under Graduate||37,500 to 70,000|
|Post Graduate||55,000 to 75,000|
Intakes and deadlines:
- Undergraduate admissions are accepted throughout the months of April and May, July and August, and December and January. Admissions for Post-Graduation programs are held in July/August and December/January.
Some institutions accept students throughout the year, while others only accept students in the fall. As a result, admissions take place in the fall, spring, and summer. The autumn semester is the most popular time for overseas students to apply. Students are urged to submit their applications three to four months before the start of the semester.
WORK AUTHORIZATION FOR STUDENTS:
International students are only permitted to perform off-campus part-time jobs in the United Arab Emirate with authorization from the Department of Labour, and students must obtain permission from their respective universities or colleges to work part-time in the United Arab Emirate. To be eligible to work, students must be at least 18 years old.
- The number of hours that students can work during sessions is 15 hours per week or 60 hours per month Working 40 hours per week or 160 hours per month during the summer break is permissible
Dubai Student visa requirements
- Make sure you have a valid passport and the appropriate number of pictures. In the event of postgraduate studies, undergraduate degree certificates and mark sheets are required. The Admission Offer Letter from Dubai University/Institute has been received
- Results of the English language test
- Sponsor for visa, who can be either the Institute/Parent or a family who agrees to only enable visa applications to be submitted via them
- Sufficient funding and supporting documentation
- Proof of pre-arranged accommodations
- The availability of funds in order to transfer the first-year tuition fee, which must be paid as part of the admissions procedure
- Receipt for the student visa fee
- Depending on the criteria of the university, additional papers such as a statement of purpose and recommendation letters may be requested. Medical examination and compliance with criteria after arrival (including testing for HIV, Hepatitis C, Hepatitis B, Leprosy, Syphilis, and Tuberculosis
- Medical/travel insurance
- And other requirements).
Generally speaking, an additional 1,200 AED (330 USD) per month should be budgeted for normal living expenditures (AED15000 per annum). Students should be prepared with money for one year of tuition and living expenses that are transferrable, as well as necessary documentation to demonstrate that they have the funds to cover the complete course fees.
Steps to study abroad in Dubai:
The first step is to research your options. Determine what you want to study, where you want to live, the total cost of attendance, and the many possibilities available before narrowing down your selection of universities/institutes. Next, choose your universities or institutes: University/Institute study programs that fulfill your qualifications and for which you wish to apply are shortlisted (about 10 universities or institutes should enough). Step 3: Study for and prepare for admission examinations.
- Pre-registration is required for these examinations.
- You should perform these tests within a few months after beginning your treatment.
- Select the method of financing your studies: personal savings, school loans, student scholarships, or an assistantship (if available).
- Complete the applications in plenty of time before the deadlines.
- Step 6: Confirm acceptance of the offer: Once you have received acceptance letters from the universities/institutes to which you have applied, you should select the university where you wish to pursue your studies.
- Step 7: Obtain a Student Visa: Once you have received confirmation of your acceptance, you may apply for a student visa (entry permission) through the sponsor (University/Institute/Parent/Relative) who will then process your application.
The student visa will be valid for one year and can be extended depending on the length of the study. Any student who stays outside of Dubai for more than six months will have his or her visa revoked. Time required for processing: 2-4 weeks
WORK OPPORTUNITIES AFTER YOU GRADUATE:
- International students in Dubai who are on a student visa are not permitted to work in the city. In spite of this, internship opportunities are accessible to students once they have completed their academic education in Dubai. Internships are often unpaid
- However, Dubai has given avenues for overseas students to be encouraged by enabling them to participate in internships after graduation. Most recently graduated students can take up internships with the permission and recommendations of their university or institute
- University students who graduate with a distinctive GPA of at least 3.75 from universities will be granted a long-term visa for 5 years, which is renewable, allowing you to remain in the country permanently. You will be able to find work and make a home in the country. Additionally, the families of the top students will be eligible for visa advantages. Graduates can also hunt for employment opportunities in Dubai, and after they have found a position, they can apply for a work permit through their company, which is required in order to work in the country. The “Residence permit for employment issued for an employee” is the most common form of Dubai work visa
- The Dubai residence permit for employment issued for an employee allows an individual who intends to work in Dubai’s private sector to remain in the nation for a maximum of three years. An overseas student must make plans for how they will sustain themselves after completing their education, so that they will have the time to explore for employment opportunities in Dubai following graduation. When a job offer is received, the company will begin the process of obtaining a Dubai work visa, which is required before any new graduate may begin working full-time in Dubai. In the United Arab Emirates/Dubai, the minimum employment age is 18 years.
How Y-Axis can help you?
- A strategy report produced in accordance with your profile
- Instructions on how to write a statement of purpose and how to write a letter of recommendation are provided in this section. IELTS preparation
- Scholarship support applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Guidance on student visa application documents, as provided by the university or college
- Preparation should be resumed. The following services are available: pre-departure orientation
- Post-landing help
Popular Majors in Dubai
- Fashion, Design, and Innovation are some of the topics covered. Designs in textiles, jewelry design, building construction and architecture, interior design
- Management – business management including international business, retailing and supply chain administration, disaster management
- Accounting and Finance, Information Technology Computer systems engineering
- Marketing–digital marketing and business analytics
- And finance.
List of Universities / Colleges in Dubai
|Name of Universities||MOHRE(CAA) Accreditation||KHDA Accreditation|
|Abu Dhabi University – Dubai||Y|
|Al Dar University College||Y|
|Al Falah University||Y|
|Al Ghurair University||Y|
|American College Of Dubai||Y|
|American University in Dubai||Y||Y|
|American University In The Emirates||Y|
|Amity University Dubai||Y|
|Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani||Y|
|British University in Dubai||Y|
|Canadian University In Dubai||Y|
|City, University of London|
|Dubai Institute of Design and Innovation||Y||Y|
|Dubai Medical College For Girls||Y|
|Dubai Pharmacy College For Girls||Y|
|Dubai Police Academy||Y|
|Emirates Academy Of Hospitality Management||Y|
|Emirates Aviation University||Y||Y|
|Emirates College For Management And Information Technology|
|Esmod French Fashion Institute||Y|
|European University College||Y|
|Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University||Y|
|Higher Colleges Of Technology – Dubai Branch||Y|
|Hult International Business School||Y|
|Imam Malik College For Islamic Sharia And Law||Y|
|Institute of Management Technology – Dubai||Y||Y|
|Islamic And Arabic Studies College – Dubai||Y|
|Islamic Azad University||Y|
|London Business School||Y|
|Maktoum Bin Hamdan Dental University College||Y|
|MENA College of Management||Y||Y|
|Michigan State University in Dubai||Y|
|Middlesex University Dubai||Y|
|MODUL University Dubai||Y||Y|
|Mohammed Bin Rashid School Of Government||Y|
|Mohammed Bin Rashid University Of Medicine And Health Sciences||Y|
|Moscow University for Industry and Finance (Synergy)||Y|
|Murdoch University, Dubai||Y|
|Rochester Institute of Technology– Dubai||Y||Y|
|Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland||Y|
|S P Jain School of Global Management||Y|
|Saint Joseph University||Y||Y|
|Saint-Petersburg State Economic University||Y|
|Shaheed Zulfikar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science and Technology||Y|
|The College Of Fashion And Design||Y|
|The National Institute for Vocational Education (NIVE)||Y|
|The University of Manchester Worldwide||Y|
|University Of Balamand In Dubai||Y|
|University of Birmingham Dubai||Y|
|University of Bradford||Y|
|University of Dubai||Y||Y|
|University of Exeter||Y|
|University Of Jazeera||Y|
|University Of Modern Sciences||Y|
|University of South Wales, Dubai||Y|
|University of Wollongong in Dubai||Y||Y|
9 Dubai Student Visa Requirements (UAE)
The United Arab Emirates is home to some of the greatest colleges in the Gulf Region, making it a desirable destination for international students. Beyond being a secure, pleasant and harmonious country, the United Arab Emirates boasts strong academic standards in major learning areas such as science, arts, mathematics, and English language study. All sectors of education and training in the United Arab Emirates are recognized internationally as being of the highest quality. To be able to study in the UAE, one must first get a student visa from the country.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT: Tourist Visa Application for Dubai Visitor Visa Application for Dubai Visitor Visa (2020)
What are the University applicationstuition fees in Dubai?
You must submit your application to your selected university by May or June in order to begin the program on time. A list of the finest universities in the United Arab Emirates can be found here. You will require an application form that has been fully completed, a valid passport, certificates and transcripts of your most recent academic qualification, academic references, and proof of English language competency. English and Arabic are the two most often spoken languages at universities. If you are not a natural English speaker, you will also need to provide IELTS or TOEFL scores.
Students at state institutions are expected to be fluent in both Arabic and English, as well as other languages.
Universities in the United Arab Emirates determine their own tuition costs, and program fees might vary greatly.
How to apply for a Student visa?
In Dubai, a student visa is required. is required in order to be allowed to study in the United Arab Emirates. You must have a sponsor in order to obtain a studentvisa. If you don’t have any relatives or contacts, the University may be able to sponsor you instead. In any case, even when you have a sponsor, simply applying for a visa online does not guarantee that you will be accepted. Students will be granted a one-year residency visa that can be renewed after they have completed their studies.
In addition, a payment of AED 1,000 (US$270) is required.
What are the documents required for the UAE student visa application?
- 12 pictures
- A passport and four passport copies
- And a birth certificate. Admission Offer Letter from a university in the United Arab Emirates
- Bank statements demonstrating the presence of money in the United Arab Emirates
- In the absence of a tenancy agreement, a letter from the university, if you will be residing in university housing, will suffice. Copy of the receipt for the current study year of the program’s tuition costs
- Copy of the receipt for the current study year of the program’s fees for visafees
- A validated undergraduate degree will be required for postgraduate students to confirm their eligibility
- Upon arrival, you will be required to submit to a medical examination at a facility that has been authorized. This includes testing for HIV, hepatitis B and C, TB, leprosy, and syphilis, as well as other diseases. Anyone who tests positive for any of these diseases (with the exception of syphilis) will be deported
IN CONNECTION WITH THIS: Dubai Residency Visa for Wife or Husband (GUIDE) Do you want to pursue a degree in Dubai? Post your questions concerning student visa requirements in the United Arab Emirates in the section below.
Student Visa in Dubai, Student Visa Application Process, Student Visa Cost
WATCH OUT FOR: Dubai Residency Visa for Wife or Husband AS WELL (GUIDE) If so, do you intend to further your education in Dubai?
Post any questions you have concerning student visa requirements in the United Arab Emirates in the comments section below!
Eligibility for Student Visa in Dubai
Student visas (Entry Permit and Student Residence Visa) may only be obtained once you have accepted the admission offer letter for your program from your selected institution and have paid any fees that may be owed to the university in question.
Dubai Student Visa Cost
Despite the fact that the visa processing price is determined by the UAE Government Services Office (GSO), the service charge charged by each institution or school differs. Because of this, the cost of a student visa for studying in Dubai varies. The cost of health/medical insurance coverage is included in the tuition at certain Dubai universities; in other circumstances, you will need to arrange for this individually. Consequently, we are offering an estimated range of Visa fees based on an average of what different colleges in Dubai charge as of the year 2016:
- Visa processing fees range from 2300 to 2700 AED (about Rs. 42,000 to 50,000)
- Refundable visa deposits range from 2500 to 3000 AED (approximately Rs. 42,000 to 50,000). (Rs. 45,000 – 55,000 approx.) (which is returned to you by the university when you have completed your studies)
- Medical insurance costs between 1300 and 1400 AED (about Rs. 24,000 and 25,000).
Student Visa Types in Dubai
- Student Visa for Dubai sponsored by family Students enrolled at an educational institution may be eligible to submit an application for a UAE visa on their parents’ behalf if they are sponsored by their parents. Full-time students are eligible to apply for this option. In order to qualify, sons must be under the age of 18, although unmarried girls can be of any age.
- Dubai Study Visa Sponsored by an Educator Student who are enrolled full time can be sponsored by their educational institution if their school qualifies to do so. This form of visa permits students to receive a Dubai study visa for the duration of their course
- Nevertheless, it is not recommended for international students.
- Student Visa for Dubai for a Short Period of Time Students who wish to study in Dubai for a shorter amount of time can do so by applying for a short-term Dubai student visa. This allows you to remain for 60 days, however you can extend your stay as many times as you need.
Visa Application Process in Dubai Universities/ Institutions
Step 1: Before applying for a visa, make sure you understand what you want to do while you are in the country. Formalize your visa application by filling out the form and attaching a photograph. Step 3: Verify that the photographs meet the requirements of the contract. Step 4:Attach all supporting papers that are necessary according to the checklist you created. Check to ensure that your application is completely filled out. Applications that are not complete will not be accepted. Submit your application to the Dubai Visa Application Center, together with the required costs, in cash.
Checkout the 8 simple pathways for Dubai Study Visa – Kansas
|Type of Student Visa||Visa Purpose||UAE Student Visa Cost|
|Family-Sponsored Dubai Student Visa||It is referred for the students who are attending an educational institution. The students are allowed to apply for the visa application as per their parent’s sponsorship.||Visa Processing Fee:AED 2300 – 2700Refundable Visa Deposit:AED 2500 – 3000(The refundable amount can be returned after the completion of studies in the Universities.)*There may be a need for AED 1300-1500 for health insurance if your proposed university needs it as a mandate.|
|Educator Sponsored Dubai Study Visa||The visa type helps the students in receiving a UAE student Visa until the course completion. With this, the university can sponsor the students for full-time.|
|Short Stay Dubai Student Visa||The visa type is for the students exchanging a short period of stay in the UAE. It is granted with a 60 days stay and can be renewed when required.|
Please keep in mind that the information provided above comes from the official website of the UAE government.
Eligibility Criteria for a Dubai Study Visa
As we move forward, let us go over and comprehend the fundamental conditions for obtaining a Dubai Study Visa.
- Students should upload their letters of recommendation, personal essays, mark sheets, and expected grades to the individual institution website, as well. Twelve-year-olds must have an IELTS score of at least 65 percent – 70 percent to be admitted to the 12th grade.
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55 percent is necessary. A score of 6.5 on the TOEFL or IELTS is required
- Students must submit letters of recommendation as well as personal essays to the colleges of their choice.
- Most business schools urge applicants to have at least two to three years of work experience. Students are required to submit their personal essays, letters of recommendation, and grades. Candidates who have been selected will be required to participate in an interview.
Documentation for a Dubai Study Visa Application
The following documents are necessary in order to complete the visa application process:
- To complete the visa application procedure, the following papers must be submitted.
Application Process for a Dubai Study Visa
The following are the eight stages to acquiring a Dubai Student Visa: Step 1: Decide on Dubai as your preferred location for higher learning. Step 2: Decide on your course and educational institution in Dubai. Step 3: Confirm that you meet all of the visa and entrance criteria. Step 4: Submit an application for the course you want to take. Step 5: Obtain your I-20 and offer letter from the United Arab Emirates University. Step 6: Attach all of the essential papers to your visa application, following the checklist’s instructions.
Step 8: Once your visa has been approved, you must get a copy of your visa from the application facility in order to go to Dubai.
What are the procedures for obtaining a Student Visa for the United Arab Emirates? There are two options for submitting an application for a student permit in Dubai.
- The first is the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship-ICA (which accepts only online applications)
- The second is the Federal Bureau of Immigration and Naturalization-FBI (which accepts only paper applications)
- And the third is the Federal Bureau of Immigration and Naturalization-FBI (which accepts only paper applications). The second route is through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA), which accepts applications both online and offline.
Is it possible for a student to work part-time in Dubai? The Dubai Development Authority (DDA) gives a chance for all students to enroll at any of the 23 academic institutions located in Dubai’s creative clusters and free zones around the city and the region. There are 23 numbers in this list, which represents 50% of the branch campuses. A sophisticated economy such as Dubai provides students with the opportunity to work part-time and get valuable real-world experience, giving them a competitive advantage over their classmates.
With a Student Visa in Dubai, what are the requirements for part-time work in the city? Students who wish to take advantage of part-time work possibilities must meet the following requirements:
- A student must be enrolled in one of the 23 academic institutions located inside Dubai’s creative clusters. To be eligible to participate, students must be at least 18 years old. To find out if they are eligible, students should contact the Career Services Center at their individual academic institutes, universities, or educational institutions. Once they have met all of the eligibility requirements, they will be sent an application for Student Eligibility Confirmation. After signing and submitting the application, it will be reviewed by KHDA for validation. If our application is picked and authorized, the student will receive a notification through an email.
Costs of Studying in the UAE
- Due to the sophistication of the city, living expenditures for a student might range from $1200 to $1500 USD, which covers food, housing costs, entertainment, and other expenses. The cost of an undergraduate program can range between 37,500 and 70,000 AED
- The cost of living costs for an undergraduate can range between 2500 and 4000 AED. A post-graduate program might cost between 55,000 and 75,000 AED per month in tuition fees.
Processing Time for a Dubai Study Visa
The processing time for a student visa is between 2 and 5 weeks. Assuming you have supplied all of the necessary documentation, the process should be straightforward.
Why Choose Kansas?
Kansas Overseas Careers is the most reputable immigration counselor in the country of India. Consider this: we have the data to back up what we’re saying. With 98.23 percent of our customers satisfied, we are the best.
- With a Visit Visa from Kansas, you can travel anywhere in the globe for pleasure or business. Study Visa: Attend classes at internationally renowned institutions of higher learning. Work Visa: Settle in one of the world’s most exciting cities
- In the case of immigration, we are your one-stop solution for all of your visa and immigration requirements. Permanent Residence: Become a Permanent Resident and take advantage of exclusive perks.
Services that are tailored to your needs:
- Evaluation of your profile: Based on your individual profile history, we identify matches with visa eligibility requirements and advise you on which visas you need to apply for. Writing a Résumé: We will take you through the process of creating a resume that will stand out and be wanted by the relevant immigration office. Obtaining documentation: Assist you in putting together the paperwork you’ll need to submit with your visa application. Advice from a professional: We will be available for you at all times, whether it is to provide you with interview training, French/English courses, or working examples for resumes and cover letters, or to assist you with application forms, medical or police clearance certificates
- The services of an assigned Case-Officer: We provide personal help and serve as a single point of contact for both the company and you throughout the procedure. Post-Landing Services: After you have gotten your visa, we will assist you in settling into your new home. Each of these services is individually tailored to meet your unique requirements.
If you work with Kansas, you can anticipate a one-stop solution for all of your visa needs, including profile evaluation, documentation, application preparation, and post-visa services. If you have any questions regarding how to file the AIPP application, you may contact us right away for assistance. Whenever we can, we will be happy to assist you in any manner we can. Don’t put it off any longer. Begin the process of obtaining a visa right away!
Other Important FAQs
1. How long is the visa good for? In the event that a student remains absent from the UAE for more than six months, their student residency visa will become invalid, and they will be barred admission into the UAE until the visa is revoked. Typically, the sponsor will notify the immigration authorities that the visa holder has violated the terms of the visa. 2. Can a student in Dubai combine employment and studies? Working in Dubai is not permitted if you are in the country as an international student with a student permit.
- Some colleges assist and encourage students in obtaining internship opportunities.
- Where is the most conducive environment for studying in Dubai?
- The education system in the country is on level with international norms.
- The UAE government has granted a student visa valid for five years to all deserving students who achieved a grade point average of 95 percent or above in their studies.
- The minimum age for submitting an application for a student visa is 18 years of age.
- The visa can be extended as long as the individual is enrolled as a university student and has not completed the course of study for which he or she has been admitted.
What types of courses are in high demand in Dubai?
The magnificent city is seeing rapid expansion in terms of infrastructure.
The education system is similarly geared toward the growth of cities.
Civil engineering is the most in-demand field in engineering, followed by mechanical engineering and petroleum engineering, in that order.
The fields of finance, accounting, and quality management are among those in high demand.
Education in information technology, networking, information security, and information systems are in high demand.
The government of the United Arab Emirates has launched a five-year visa scheme for students who qualify as “Outstanding” in their studies.
At least a 3.75 GPA from colleges both within and outside the United Arab Emirates.
However, if the study is for a period of at least one year and the education is obtained from a UAE-based institution, the exemption can be granted.
Furthermore, there are no limitations on the number of females who may be sponsored. How many years of work experience do you need to pursue MBA Courses in Dubai? Requirements for MBA Programs in Dubai include the following:
- It is necessary to have a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in order to be considered for admission to MBA programs at Business Schools in Dubai. If you have a bachelor’s degree or something comparable, your application will be approved if you have a minimum of 65 percent. Before the final round of selection, the students will be invited to participate in an interview. It is necessary to submit a letter of recommendation, mark sheets from prior classes, essays, and expected grades.
For admission to MBA programs at Business Schools in Dubai, applicants must have a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience. It is acceptable to get a bachelor’s degree or something equivalent if you have at least a 65 percent grade point average; Before the last round of selection, the students will be called in for an interview. Submission of a letter of recommendation, past class marks, essays, and projected grades is required.
- The GRE or GMAT are not required for admission to the majority of Dubai’s colleges. To be admitted to a prestigious university, you must have a minimum score of 55 percent. You must demonstrate your language skills by earning a band score of at least 6.5
- It is necessary to submit a letter of recommendation, mark sheets from prior classes, essays, and expected grades.
9. What are the criteria for pursuing a Bachelor’s degree program in Dubai? Undergraduate requirements include the following:
- The minimum score needed varies, but is often between 60 and 75 percent
- Take an IELTS or TOEFL test to see how well you do. The required minimum score is 6.0
- However, there is no upper limit. The majority of undergraduate level applications are completed on the university’s website, which is separate from the rest of the process. It is necessary to submit a letter of recommendation, mark sheets from prior classes, essays, and expected grades.
Visas For Non-US Citizens
If you are a citizen of one of the countries listed below, you will only be able to get a visa upon arrival. Please ensure that you have the following items with you before to departure:
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- An airline ticket for a round-trip flight or a confirmed ticket to another location
|Colombia||Costa Rica||Croatia||Cyprus||Czech Republic|
|Romania||Russian Federation||St. Vincent and the Grenadines||San Marino||Saudi Arabia|
|United Kingdom||United States||Uruguay||Vatican City|
Citizens of the Republic of India
- Citizens of the country of India
If you do not belong to one of the above-mentioned nations, please keep the following in mind:
- The following guidelines should be followed if you are not from one of the aforementioned countries:
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep up with the latest developments in UAE-US relations and UAE Embassy operations.
Dubai Work Visa for Indians
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai’s crowning achievement, stands tall owing to the efforts of more than 7000 Indian construction workers. For a long time, India and the United Arab Emirates have collaborated closely on commerce, infrastructure, retail, and financial services. It was in the mid-1960s that the discovery of oil in Dubai prompted hundreds of Indians to migrate to the United Arab Emirates in quest of employment possibilities. As of today, we account for 38 percent of the people employed in this Gulf Coast metropolis.
If you want to further your studies in the land of dreams and fancies, continue reading to learn more about the Dubai Work Visa for Indian students.
What is a Dubai Work Visa for Indians?
A work visa is an unique authorization that permits foreign nationals to work in a given country for a specific period of time. It is issued by the government of that country. Work in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates, or conduct business in Dubai, is made possible through the application of a 60-day Dubai Work Visa, which allows you to come in the UAE and begin working immediately. During this period, you must apply for and get an employment and residency visa – which is typically valid for another two years – from your UAE employer, which is required by law.
If you are from one of the UAE states, there may not be a large number of documents to complete.
Learn everything you need to know about Admission Intakes in Dubai in 2022-23.
Top Job Sectors in Dubai
Despite the fact that the United Arab Emirates is most known for its oil reserves and commerce, the country also boasts a strong economy that comprises the areas listed below:
- Information technology, engineering and construction, oil and gas, steel industry, retail, hospitality, marketing and advertising, education, and healthcare are some of the industries represented.
Discover more than 70 top courses in the United Arab Emirates to pursue for international students.
Rules forDubai Work Visa for Indians
To be able to work in Dubai, both you and the organization that recruits you must fulfill the requirements or standards outlined below:
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate. Your employer in Dubai should have a corporate license that allows them to hire foreign workers. There were no infractions on the part of the employer in order to recruit you
- The work you do must be compatible with the nature of the organization that has hired you.
Eligibility of Dubai Work Visa for Indians
Any foreigner above the age of 18 who meets the standards of the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation is eligible to work in the United Arab Emirates (MoHRE). Although there is no maximum age restriction for work in Dubai, the company does charge a higher rate for persons over the age of 65 due to the fact that they are considered senior citizens. For the purposes of classification, foreign employees are divided into three groups based on their academic qualifications and skill sets:
- If you have at least a bachelor’s degree, you fall into category 1. If you hold a post-secondary diploma in any discipline, you fall into category 2. If you have a high school diploma, you fall into category 3.
Note: The government of the United Arab Emirates does not want any corporation in Dubai to take advantage of the rights or positions of foreign workers. Consequently, they do a comprehensive investigation prior to filing for a Dubai Work Visa for Indians. Check everything thoroughly before submitting your application to avoid any disappointment.
How to Get a Dubai Work Visa?
Obtaining a Dubai Work Visa for Indian nationals is a time-consuming process. As an employee, you don’t have to do anything other than present the necessary documentation. You can follow the steps below to learn how to obtain a Dubai Work Visa and begin working in the United Arab Emirates:
Step 1: Search for a Job Offer
A lengthy process is involved in obtaining a Dubai Work Visa for Indians. The only thing you have to do as an employee is present your proper identification documents. To learn how to obtain a Dubai Work Visa and begin working in Dubai, follow this step-by-step guideline:
Step 2: Submit Your Documents
Following the acceptance of a job offer, the next step is to submit all of the required documentation for an Indian Work Visa in Dubai. The documents must be current and not have expired at the time of submission. In order to work in Dubai, you must provide these papers to your employer, who will then apply for a work visa on your behalf.
Step 3: Work Permit for 2 Months
Your application and supporting documentation will be submitted to the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) by your employer in Dubai. Following verification, the ministry will issue a Dubai Work Visa or work permit, which will be valid for a period of two months only at the outset.
Step 4: Fly to Dubai
Your application and supporting documentation will be submitted to the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) by your company in Dubai. a. Once everything has been verified, the ministry will issue a Dubai Work Visa or work permit that will be valid for just two months at a time for the time being.
Step 5: Dubai Work Residency Permit
After arriving in Dubai, you will be issued with a Dubai Work Residency Permit upon the successful completion of your examinations and the receipt of your Emirates ID and Labour Card, among other documents. This will verify that you have been formally accepted as a member of the Dubai workforce. It is important to note that employees who hold a Dubai Work Visa for Indians are free to travel for work reasons to any city in the United Arab Emirates.
Your company is a big player in the visa application process, which makes the work you have to do before travelling to Dubai much easier. Discover the experience of being a student in Dubai.
Documents Required for Dubai Work Visa for Indians
Throughout the entire procedure, you will be required to produce appropriate documentation twice. Once when your company is applying for your work visa and a second time once you have arrived in Dubai and need to apply for a Dubai Work Residency Visa, whichever comes first. The following is a list of all of the required paperwork for a Dubai Work Visa:
- A valid Indian passport with a 6-month validity period from the time you arrive in Dubai
- An entry permission issued by your employer allowing you to enter Dubai
- A police clearance certificate from a local Indian police station that has been attested by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs
- A medical test certificate from an Indian medical center that has been accepted
- Photos the size of a passport against a white backdrop
a valid Indian passport with a 6-month validity period from the moment you arrive in Dubai; an entry permission issued by your employer allowing you to enter Dubai; a police clearance certificate issued by a local Indian police station and attested by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs; Certificate of a medical examination from an Indian medical facility that has been approved; A white backdrop with passport-sized pictures is preferred.
- A copy of a valid Indian passport with a minimum validity of six months
- Birth certificate, driver’s license, marriage certificate (if applicable), and a police clearance certificate signed by the Ministry of External Affairs of India are all required. Certificate of medical examination from India
• A certified photocopy of a valid Indian passport with a minimum validity of six months. Birth certificate, driver’s license, marriage certificate (if applicable), and a police clearance certificate signed by the Ministry of External Affairs of India are required. India-issued medical examination certificate
Dubai Working Visa Processing Time
a photocopy of a valid Indian passport with a minimum validity of six months; Birth certificate, driver’s license, marriage certificate (if applicable), and a police clearance certificate certified by the Ministry of External Affairs of India India’s medical examination certificate;
Dubai Work Visa Fees for Indians
The cost of a Dubai Work Visa for Indians is determined by a variety of criteria, including your educational credentials, eligibility, and so on. The following table will assist you in better understanding the expenses associated with a Dubai Work Visa:
|Types of Work Permit||Category||Fees|
|Dubai Work Visa||–||AED 200 or INR 4076|
|Dubai Work Residency Visa||Category 1: Bachelor’s degree level of education||AED 300 or INR 6115|
|Category 2: Post-secondary diploma in any field||AED 600- AED 2000 or INR 12,230- INR 40769|
|Category 3: High school diploma||AED 5000 or INR 1,01,922|
What is the cost of attending university in Dubai? Nota bene: Although there is no upper age restriction for workers in Dubai, if you are above the age of 65, regardless of which of the three categories you fall into, the Dubai Work Visa cost will be about AED 5000 or INR 1,01,922.
Validity ofDubai Work Visa for Indians
Initially, a work permit is valid for 30 days and can be renewed for an additional 30 days if you meet the requirements. Your stay in the country is limited to 60 days, during which time you and your employer must arrange for a Residence Visa, an Emirates ID, and a Labour Card, among other things. Dubai residents are only permitted to live and work legally if they have obtained a Residence Visa as well as a Labour Card from the UAE government. The UAE resident visa is valid for one, two, or three years, depending on the purpose of your trip and the discretion of the UAE authorities.
TermsConditions for Dubai Work Visa
For those seeking for a Dubai Work Visa for Indians, there are a few rules and conditions that must be adhered to in order to avoid visa denial. These are as follows:
- It is possible that females under the age of 24 who go alone will be denied a work visa (due to the high rate of human trafficking in Dubai)
- Work Visa applications for Dubai are not accepted from people working in the informal sector, such as domestic assistance. The government of Dubai provides you with a 30-day grace period after your visa expires in order to renew it. If you overstay your visa validity, the United Arab Emirates may expel you from the country and may possibly imprison you for up to three months. If you have a Tourist or Work Visa for Dubai that has never been used, you must get it cancelled before you may apply for a new one. The only person who has the authority to terminate your Visa and return you to India is your employer
- You have no such authority. If you wish to apply for a Dubai Work Visa, you must not have any criminal convictions in your home country of India.
Please keep in mind that, while the Ministry of Foreign Affairs does not state the reason for the rejection of the Dubai Work Visa for Indians, the requirements listed above might be highly persuasive factors in support of the decision.
Rights of an Immigrant Employee in Dubai
In the United Arab Emirates, the official government webpage has established a list of foreign employees’ rights, which, if violated, can result in the termination of your employer’s license.
- Your employer is responsible for paying the work visa fees. Recruitment fees are prohibited by law. In the event that your employer requests it, you can provide him with the information. Employers are responsible for paying foreign labor in full and on time. Employees should be able to work in a pleasant setting. No employee has the authority to hire someone under the age of 15
Learn more about the Dubai Student Visa here.
Can Dubai Work Visa be Renewed?
Yes, it is possible to renew it. All types of Dubai resident visas are available for a term of one to three years, and they may be renewed at any time. If your Dubai Work Visa for Indians is about to expire, your sponsor is needed to renew it within 30 days of the expiration date. Renewing your Dubai Work Visa follows the same method as applying for your visa in the first place: your sponsor must submit an application to the relevant emirate’s General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
Benefits of having a Dubai Work Permit
There are several advantages to holding a Dubai Work permit, some of them are as follows:
- You make money in Dirham and pay no taxes on it. You are regarded a resident for as long as your place of employment is in operation. You can sponsor your entire family, including your parents, spouse, and children
- However, you must be at least 18 years old.
No taxes are due on your earnings in Dirham. In the event that your job continues, you are regarded to be a resident. You can sponsor your entire family, including your parents, husband, and children; but, you cannot sponsor yourself.