When we compare the travel costs of actual travelers between Dubai and Istanbul, we can see that Dubai is more expensive. And not only is Istanbul much less expensive, but it is actually a significantly cheaper destination.
- Although one of the costliest cities in Turkey, Istanbul is cheaper than its neighboring European cities, and the cost of living in Istanbul is still considerably cheaper than in Dubai. While Dubai ranks 23 rd on Mercer’s Cost of Living Survey for 2015, Istanbul comes in way below in 99 th position.
Is Turkey better than Dubai?
Turkey is better than UAE in infrastructure,living standard,climate,culture,tourism and ease of doing business. turkey is one of the largest economy of world. however,UAE is also growing fast.
Is Turkey cheaper than Dubai?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 72% cheaper than in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Is Istanbul cheaper than Dubai?
Istanbul is 50.8% cheaper than Dubai.
Is Istanbul worth visiting?
Without a doubt, this unique city connecting Europe and Asia is surely worth visiting. A historical capital of two great empires, Istanbul is rich in arts, culture, and cuisine. Today, as Turkey’s financial hub, Istanbul is a hotspot that has much to offer to its visitors.
Is Istanbul better than Dubai?
When we compare the travel costs of actual travelers between Dubai and Istanbul, we can see that Dubai is more expensive. And not only is Istanbul much less expensive, but it is actually a significantly cheaper destination.
Is Turkey richer than UAE?
Turkey has a GDP per capita of $27,000 as of 2017, while in United Arab Emirates, the GDP per capita is $68,600 as of 2017.
Is Dubai more expensive than Istanbul?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 252% more expensive than in Istanbul (Turkey)
Is Friday holiday in Turkey?
Friday is the traditional Islamic weekly holiday, although this is now Sunday in Turkey. Many Turkish men attend the Friday Congregational prayer – Cuma Namazi [pronounced juma namz-uh] which takes place around lunchtime.
Is Turkey is a rich country?
Turkey is defined by economists and political scientists as one of the world’s newly industrialized countries. With a population of 83.4 million as of 2021, Turkey has the world’s 20th-largest nominal GDP, and 11th-largest GDP by PPP.
Is Turkey a good country to live and work?
According to the latest HSBC Expat Explorer report, Turkey ranked as the 7th best country in the world for international workers by the expats living in Turkey. The survey explores the opportunities offered by countries in terms of quality of life, work-life balance, financial return, and family life.
What is the average salary in Turkey?
What is the average Salary in Turkey? Seeing as this will depend on several factors, Turkish workers earn an average of $1,574 per month, which translates to $18,890 a year. These figures are gross and are inclusive of benefits such as housing and transport.
How expensive is life in Dubai?
Summary about cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates: Family of four estimated monthly costs are 3,225$ (11,847AED) without rent. A single person estimated monthly costs are 938$ (3,446AED) without rent. Dubai is 35.64% less expensive than New York (without rent).
Is Istanbul a dirty city?
Overall, the streets of Istanbul are clean, but its metro is spotless, to such an extent that we can compare it to the fabulous Moscow Metro.
Why is Istanbul attractive?
The beautiful silhouette of Istanbul combines historical sites and monuments such as Roman aqueducts, Byzantine churches, Venetian towers, Ottoman palaces from the Byzantine, Ottoman and Turkish periods. And especially the Historical Peninsula and the Bosphorus will cheer up your hearts.
Is Istanbul Turkey beautiful?
Istanbul. The largest and most famous city in Turkey, Istanbul is home to beautiful buildings and landscapes. The city is situated on the strait between the Sea of Marmara and the Black Sea, creating a beautiful contrast between the calm blue waters and the bustling city.
Istanbul And Dubai Tourism Comparison Essay
It is neither the population or the size of a city that indicates its success or progress. Around the world, there are an incredible amount of beautiful cities to visit. Istanbul, Turkey’s largest metropolis, and Dubai, the country’s most populous city, have recently attracted the vast majority of people. Just a few years ago, Dubai was a desolate wasteland, but now it is a bustling metropolis with a world-renowned landmark. Istanbul, on the other hand, is one of the most well-known cities in the world because of its history and its historical sites.
Despite their geographical distance, Dubai and Istanbul have certain commonalities; yet, they also have some significant distinctions between themselves.
Tourists account for a significant portion of Dubai’s economic output.
Some of Dubai’s most popular tourist attractions are the Burj Khalifa, the.
- To be clear, the aluminum industry in Dubai is the most well-known manufacturing sector in the country, and it is the largest non-oil sector in the United Arab Emirates.
- It also has the Dubai Aluminum (Dubal) business, which is one of the world’s largest aluminum smelters and is located in the Emirate of Dubai.
- Istanbul has a lengthy history of textile manufacture, which dates back centuries.
- There are a variety of different items that are exported, including fruit, leather, and paper-based goods.
Turkey, India & Dubai Tour
Overview This itinerary for a combined trip takes you to some wonderful sites that provide a fascinating blend of ancient and modern sights and cultures to see. Your journey begins in the ancient city of Istanbul, where you will have the opportunity to experience all of the main attractions of this lovely city during your stay. The Hagia Sofia, the Blue Mosque, and the Spice Bazaar are all included as part of your city tour, and you will also get the opportunity to sail on the Bosphorus Strait as part of a boat cruise trip after your tour of the city.
- Each of these cities will be visited on a panoramic tour led by knowledgeable experts who will explain the interesting history of these historic locations.
- These include the Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort, and the Amber Fort in Jaipur, among others.
- Take advantage of a combination of free time and organized excursions.
- You will also have the opportunity to take a day excursion to the capital of the United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi.
Flights, lodgings with daily breakfast, transfers, taxes (with the exception of Dubai’s local hotel tax), and fees are all included in the package. There are no hidden fees or charges. Flights are included in the price.
- Taking off from the majority of major cities in the United States and Canada, we provide international flights. Transfers between domestic flights
Taking off from the majority of major cities in the United States and Canada, we provide international flights; and Transfers between domestic flights
- Accommodations in Istanbul at the Sorriso Hotel, the Hilton Garden Horn, the Eresin Taxim, the Celal Hotel, or a comparable establishment for three nights
- Accommodation in Delhi for two nights at The Suryaa Hotel or a similar establishment
- Accommodation in Agra for two nights at the Ramada Plaza Agra Hotel or a similar establishment
- Hotel accommodations in Jaipur at the Jaipur Hotel or a similar establishment
- Four nights’ hotel accommodations in Deira at the Radisson Blu Deira or a similar establishment
- Services of a representative to meet and help you
- All transfers
- All admission fees
- All taxes (with the exception of Dubai’s local hotel tax)
- Fees for tourist visas in Turkey. Indian Tourist Visa Fee, which may be purchased online at
- Customary Tips for Drivers, Guides, Hotel Staff, and Other Service Providers
- Electronic visa to be received prior to travel. Advance seat selection fees and check-in luggage fees are charged by airlines. Dubai’s local hotel tax of 15 Dirham per room per night (for a 4* hotel), or about USD 5, is collected on the spot throughout the city.
Embark on a global journey to Istanbul with Turkish Airlines. We provide departures from the majority of major cities in the United States and Canada. When you arrive in Istanbul, you will be greeted by a representative from our company. Tourist visas are required for holders of Canadian and American passports, which may be obtained online before to trip. Then it’s on to your hotel. Istanbul is where you’ll be spending the night. Sorriso Hotel, Hilton Garden Horn, Eresin Taxim, Celal Hotel, or a comparable establishment There will be no meals.
- Continue with a half-day guided tour of Istanbul, which will include stops at: The Hagia Sophia (also known as Aya Sofya) is a Byzantine cathedral in Istanbul, Turkey, that was erected by Emperor Justinian and is regarded an important example of Byzantine art and engineering.
- It is home to a vast collection of antiques and artefacts from the Ottoman/Byzantine eras, many of which belonged to Sultans of the 15th century.
- With its several cascading domes and minarets, this Imperial Mosque is a remarkable appearance.
- It is requested that you dress modestly (no shorts), remove your shoes at the entry, cover your heads with a scarf, and walk/talk softly in the Mosque; after all, it is a place of prayer.
- This stadium served as the focal point of Byzantium’s social life, hosting chariot racing and public gatherings.
- The ones that have survived are the Egyptian Obelisk of Thutmose III, the Serpentine Column, and the Walled Obelisk, all of which are located in the Vatican.
- The Grand Bazaar is the world’s oldest covered market, with corridors and lanes lined with over four thousand stores.
Istanbul is where you’ll be spending the night.
Visit Istanbul’s Spice Market, often known as the Egyptian Bazaar, because many of the items for sale originated in Egypt several centuries ago.
Istanbul is where you’ll be spending the night.
We will then help you with your journey to the airport for your overnight trip to Delhi.
Welcome to New Delhi, the Indian capital, which is rich in historical treasures and offers a plethora of things to see and do.
Continue on to the customs and immigration checkpoints.
In Delhi, you will spend the night.
The tour of Old and New Delhi will begin after breakfast, when you will meet with your guide.
Architect Mirak Mirza Ghiyath was commissioned to construct the tomb by Humayun’s wife Hamida Banu Begum in 1562 CE, and the tomb was completed in 1563 CE.
It was also the first edifice in the world to make extensive use of red sandstone on such a grand scale.
Drive by the India Gate, which is located in the centre of New Delhi and was created to memorialize the Indian troops who died while fighting with the British forces during World War I.
Rickshaw Ride: down through Chandni Chowk, the historic marketplace of Shah Jahanabad, which has been transformed into a charming bazaar, to the river.
Jama Masjid Mosque: The biggest mosque in India, it was erected by Mughal Shah Jahan, who was also responsible for the construction of the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort.
When you arrive in Agra, your guide will assist you in checking into your hotel.
Breakfast at the Ramada Plaza Agra Hotel or a similar establishment The hotel provides a complimentary breakfast.
This lovely Tomb Mausoleum is one of the most recognized romantic monuments of India’s Mughal era in the world, and it is located in the city of Agra.
Emperor Shah Jahan was imprisoned behind the gates of the Fort by his son, yet he continued to have a glimpse of his beloved wife’s Mausoleum from a balcony in the Musamman Burj Tower until his death.
This monument, which was constructed between 1622 and 1628, is dedicated to Mirza Ghiyas Beg, the chief minister of Emperor Jehangir and the father of Nur Jahan.
Hotel Ramada Plaza Agra or a similar establishment Breakfast The hotel provides a complimentary breakfast.
There are several palaces, courtyards, Mosques and other structures in this complex, which is one of the best-preserved examples of Mughal architecture in India, and it is a World Heritage Site.
When you arrive in Jaipur, the Guide will assist you with checking into your hotel.
Breakfast is included in the price.
Breakfast at the Ramada Jaipur Hotel or a similar establishment The hotel provides a complimentary breakfast.
You will pay a visit to the following places today: Amber Fort is reached via elephant ride up a hill to where it is situated.
It is a stunning complex of red sandstone and marble that incorporates both Hindu and Rajput architectural elements.
It was constructed in the heart of the city by Maharaj Sawai Jai Singh in the 19th century and contains a very interesting collection of weapons and royal customs.
An astronomical observatory, built in the early 18th century, is a collection of instruments built on the ground.
Jantar Mantar is a must-see on any tour of Delhi.
Breakfast at the Ramada Jaipur Hotel or a similar establishment The next morning, our representative will pick you up and transport you back to Delhi.
The remainder of the day is free.
Breakfast at the Suryaa Hoel or a similar establishment Breakfast will be served at your hotel.
A valid Canadian or American passport is required; it must be valid for six to eight months beyond the date of your return and include no blank pages.
Meet and help at the airport, followed by a transfer to the hotel for the night.
Breakfast is provided by the hotel.
This tour introduces you to both the new and old parts of Dubai, starting with the new surroundings of the world-renowned Atlantis Hotel on the Palm Jumeirah – a man-made island visible from space!
After that, pay a visit to the Jumeirah Mosque, which is a magnificent cultural monument in Dubai, followed by a stop to the Union House.
The Dubai Museum, housed in the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, exhibits artworks and antiques that depict the ancient history and way of life of traditional Arabs.
Last but not least, make your way towards the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk.
In Dubai, you will spend the night.
After breakfast, depart for Abu Dhabi, where you will witness how the capital of the United Arab Emirates successfully blends its rich ancient heritage with modern contemporary life.
His Highness Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the late president of the United Arab Emirates, was honored with the name.
Explore the Heritage Village as well as the Abu Dhabi Museum, which serves as a window into the region’s history.
In Dubai, you will spend the night.
This mall is home to a number of world records, including the tallest dancing fountains in the world, the largest aquarium in the Middle East, the largest ice rink in the Middle East, and the largest gold souk in the world.
Return to the hotel for the remainder of the afternoon at leisure. Breakfast at the Radisson Blu Deira or a similar establishment The tour has come to an end. Transfers to and from the airport will be handled by a representative from our company.
12 Day Istanbul & Dubai Private Tour
- Embark on a global trip to Istanbul with your luggage. In the United States and Canada, we offer departures from most major cities. When you arrive in Istanbul, you will be greeted by a member of our staff. Tourist Visas are required for holders of Canadian and American passports, which can be obtained online prior to departure. Then it’s on to your accommodation. Istanbul will be our home for the night. Sorriso Hotel, Hilton Garden Horn, Eresin Taxim, Celal Hotel, or a comparable establishment. There will be no food. A continental breakfast will be provided by the hotel. Take a half-day guided tour of Istanbul, stopping at places like: It is widely regarded as a significant example of Byzantine art and engineering. The Hagia Sophia (also known as Aya Sofya) was built by Emperor Justinian and is considered a significant example of Byzantine art and engineering. As part of the Ottoman Empire, the Basilica was converted into a Mosque (AyaSofia), and it is now one of Istanbul’s most important cultural attractions (a UNESCO-listed). It is home to an extensive collection of antiquities and objects from the Ottoman/Byzantine eras, many of which were once owned by Sultans from the 15th century. Visit the Blue Mosque, one of Istanbul’s most well-known attractions, which was built by Sultan Ahmed I in the 17th century to outshine Hagia Sophia in terms of architectural splendor. With its multiple cascading domes and minarets, this Imperial Mosque is a striking sight. Inside, beautiful blue Iznik tiles cover the walls, creating a beautiful contrast with the surrounding landscape and architecture. It is requested that you dress modestly (no shorts), remove your shoes at the entrance, cover your heads with a scarf, and walk/talk quietly in the Mosque
- After all, this is a place of worship. The Byzantine Hippodrome in Istanbul is a must-see attraction. With chariot races and public meetings taking place in this arena, Byzantium was at its most vibrant. It was built by the Roman Emperor Septimus Severus, and it was embellished with many monuments brought from various parts of the Roman Empire, many of which are now on display in various museums around the world. Among the monuments that have survived are the Egyptian Obelisk of Thutmose III, the Serpentine Column, and the Walled Obelisk, all of which are located in the Vatican City. Known in Turkish as Sultanahmet Meydani, or At Meydani, the Hippodrome is now a public park and a popular gathering place for people. In the Grand Bazaar, the world’s oldest covered market, its passages and alleys are lined with over four thousand shops, where you can find anything, but especially carpets and spices, as well as art pieces and jewelry, and leather. Bargaining with shopkeepers is encouraged. Istanbul will be our home for the night. Sorriso Hotel, Hilton Garden Horn, Eresin Taxim, Celal Hotel, or a comparable establishment. Breakfast Proceed with a half-day tour of the Bosphorus after breakfast at your hotel. Pay a visit to the Spice Market in Istanbul, which is also known as the Egyptian Bazaar because many of the items on sale were imported from Egypt several centuries ago. By public boat, you can see the City Walls, the Golden Horn, and cruise the Bosphorus. Istanbul will be our home for the night. Sorriso Hotel, Hilton Garden Horn, Eresin Taxim, Celal Hotel, or a comparable establishment. Breakfast Start your day with a delicious breakfast at your hotel! The following day, our Representative will assist you with your transfer to the airport for your overnight flight to Delhi. Arrival in the Indian capital of New Delhi, India. Get ready to be amazed by this international metropolis of 17 million people, which is full of historical treasures and offers a plethora of things to do. Welcome to New Delhi, the capital of India and home to a wealth of cultural attractions. Clear customs and immigration before continuing. You should make your way to the exit, where a representative will assist you with the transfer to your hotel. In Delhi, you’ll spend the night there. A hotel like the Suryaa or a comparable establishment Meals are not provided. The tour of Old and New Delhi will begin after breakfast with your guide. Among the highlights of the tour, which includes panoramic driving and walking visits, are: Humayun’s Tomb (also known as Qutab Humayun’s Tomb): Humayun’s tomb is the tomb of the Mughal Emperor Humayun, and it is located in Agra, India. Architect Mirak Mirza Ghiyath was commissioned to design the tomb by Humayun’s wife, Hamida Banu Begum, in 1562 CE. The tomb was completed in 1563 CE. Garden tombs were introduced to the Indian subcontinent for the first time with this structure. It was also the first structure in the world to make extensive use of red sandstone. The tomb was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1993, and it has since undergone extensive restoration work, which is currently ongoing. Take a drive past the India Gate, which is located in the heart of New Delhi and was built to commemorate the Indian soldiers who died fighting alongside the British army during World War I. As well as the War Memorial, Presidential Palace, and Government Buildings, you will see the Capitol Building. Rickshaw ride: down through Chandni Chowk, the old marketplace of Shah Jahanabad, which has been transformed into a picturesque bazaar, to the river. This memorial is dedicated to Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of the Nation. Jama Masjid Mosque: The largest mosque in India, built by Mughal Shah Jahan, who was also responsible for the construction of the Taj Mahal and the Red Fort, is the largest mosque in the country. Later, your Guide will drive you two hours to the City of Agra, the former capital of the Mughal Empire, along the new Taj Expressway. You will be checked into your Agra hotel by your guide upon arrival. Agra will be reached the next morning. Breakfast at the Ramada Plaza Agra or a similar establishment The hotel provides a complimentary breakfast each day. The following morning, after breakfast, you will go to: In memory of his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal, Emperor Shah Jahan constructed the Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World, in 1653 of white marble. In India’s Mughal era, this enchanting Tomb Mausoleum is considered to be one of the most romantic monuments on the planet. It has 2.5 km of enclosure walls and two beautiful mosques made of white marble, the Pearl Mosque and the Nagina Masjid, as well as other palaces. The Agra Fort was built in 1565 and is a World Heritage Site. In his son’s custody within the fortifications, Emperor Shah Jahan was granted a view of his beloved wife’s Mausoleum from a balcony in the Musamman Burj Tower, which he enjoyed until the day of his death. A visit to the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Dulah: As the first Mughal structure to be constructed entirely of marble, it was given the nickname “Baby Taj.” The tomb of Mirza Ghiyas Beg, the chief minister of Emperor Jehangir and the father of Nur Jahan, was constructed between 1622 and 1628. Agra is where you’ll be spending the evening. A hotel such as the Ramada Plaza Agra or a comparable establishment Breakfast The hotel provides a complimentary breakfast each day. This morning, your Guide will take you on a four-hour trip to the city of Jaipur, stopping at sites such as: It was initially known as Sikrigarh, but after being conquered by Emperor Akbar in the second part of the 16th century, it was renamed Fateh (Victory)pur Sikri. It is a Unesco World Heritage Site. There are several palaces, courtyards, Mosques and other structures in this complex, which is one of the best-preserved examples of Mughal architecture in India, and it is a World Heritage site. One of India’s largest mosques, Jama Masjid, is located within its boundaries. When you arrive in Jaipur, your Guide will assist you with checking into your hotel. We will be staying at the 4* Four Points by Sheraton, which is centrally located in the heart of the city and has 114 rooms within walking distance of the city’s most prominent attractions. Inclusions include a complimentary breakfast. In Jaipur, you will spend the evening. A breakfast buffet at the Ramada Jaipur or a similar establishment The hotel provides a complimentary breakfast each day. Affectionately known as the “Pink City” since Maharaja Ram Singh painted the city pink (the color of hospitality) in 1876 in order to welcome the Prince of Wales. You will pay a visit to the following places: To get to Amber Fort, you must ride an elephant up to the top of a hill. The City Palace, built in 1592 by Maharaja Raju Man Singh, is one of the most renowned tourist sites in Jaipur. It is a stunning Palace Complex made of red sandstone and marble that mixes Hindu and Rajput architectural elements. Hawa Mahal: This Palace is a superb example of Rajput architecture, and it was designed for the women of the Royal Palace, as seen by its latticed windows, through which they could see out but no one could see into their chambers. It was created in the center of the city by Maharaj Sawai Jai Singh in the 19th century and has a very fascinating collection of weaponry and royal rituals. City Palace: Built in the 19th century, it is an imposing Palace that is a blend of Mughal and Rajput design. Jantar Mantar: Most likely, this is a site that you did not expect to see on your tour, an astronomical observatory built in the early 18th century that contains a collection of instruments built on the ground, including an equinoctial sundial, various other sundials, meridian and hemispherical measuring instruments, and others that measure celestial latitudes and longitudes, to name a few. In Jaipur, you will spend the evening. A breakfast buffet at the Ramada Jaipur or a similar establishment You will be driven back to Delhi after breakfast by our agent. Arrive at your Delhi hotel and settle in. You may spend the rest of the day doing nothing. In Delhi, you’ll spend the night there. a breakfast at the Suryaa Hoel or a comparable establishment Start your day with a delicious breakfast at your hotel! Transfer to the Delhi International Airport in preparation for your trip to the United Arab Emirates. a valid Canadian or American passport with at least six to eight months remaining validity after your return date and no blank pages is required Once in Dubai, you will be greeted with a warm welcome. Transfer to the hotel where you will spend the night once you have been met and assisted at the airport. Similar to the Radisson Blu Deira Meals are not provided. A continental breakfast will be provided by the hotel. A half-day Dubai City Tour will begin with a pickup from the hotel. In this trip of Dubai, you will see both the new and old areas of the city, starting with new surroundings at the world-renowned Atlantis Hotel located on the Palm Jumeirah, a man-made island that can be seen from space! Observe the Burj Al Arab, which is one of just a few seven-star hotels in the world. After that, pay a visit to the Jumeirah Mosque, which is a magnificent cultural monument in Dubai, followed by a stop to Union House. The latter location served as the site of the signing of the 1971 treaty that established the United Arab Emirates. The Dubai Museum, housed in the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, exhibits artworks and antiques that depict the ancient history and way of life of traditional Arabs. It is an excellent combination of great Islamic and contemporary architecture, and it is open to the public on weekends. Last but not least, proceed to the Gold Souk and the Spice Souk. At the Spice Souk, relish the alluring fragrances of numerous spices in each store, as well as bags of herbs, incense, rose petals, and traditional medical goods — always remember to bargain for the best price when you’re shopping. In Dubai, you’ll be spending the night. Buffet Breakfast at the Radisson Blu Deira or a comparable establishment Start your day with a delicious breakfast at your hotel! Arrive in Abu Dhabi after breakfast and experience firsthand how this modern metropolis blends its rich historical legacy with contemporary living in the United Arab Emirates’ capital. The Sheik Zayed Grand Mosque, which stands majestically in white on the road leading into Abu Dhabi’s city center, is a historical landmark. Her Majesty Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the late president of the UAE, was honored with the name. Afterwards, the trip will take you to sights such as the majestic Emirates Palace, the lively Abu Dhabi city center, and down the gorgeous Corniche, which has an expertly maintained environment complete with cafés, restaurants, and children’s play areas, among others. The Heritage Village and the Abu Dhabi Museum, which serves as a window into the region’s history, are also worth seeing. Final stop is the Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, which is home to a variety of shops providing one-of-a-kind, well recognized, and luxurious goods. In Dubai, you’ll be spending the night. Buffet Breakfast at the Radisson Blu Deira or a comparable establishment Proceed to The Dubai Mall, the world’s largest shopping mall, which contains over one thousand shops and entertainment venues, after breakfast. This mall is home to a number of world records, including the tallest dancing fountains in the world, the largest aquarium in the Middle East, the largest ice rink in the Middle East, and the largest gold souk in the world, among others. Ascend to the 124th story of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and take in the breathtaking panoramic views over Dubai. Return to the hotel for the remainder of the afternoon. Buffet Breakfast at the Radisson Blu Deira or a comparable establishment Finally, the tour comes to a close! Transfers to and from the airport will be handled by a member of our team.
- Your Right Travel personal agent will greet you at Istanbul International Airport, where you will get tour documentation as well as a briefing on your tour. You will spend the night in Istanbul.
|DAY 3: Mon – Full Day City Tour, ByzantineOttoman Relics|
- Immediately following breakfast at the hotel, you will go on a full-day city tour. A historic focus of sprotive and political activities in Constantinople, the Hippodrome is now a museum. You will be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, the Serpentine Column from Delphi, and the fountain of Willhelm II when you are there. Located in Constantinople, the Hippodrome of Constantinople was a circus that served as the city’s sports and social hub. It was the capital of the Byzantine Empire. The Blue Mosque, one of Istanbul’s largest mosques and a masterpiece of 17th-century design, is one of the city’s most prominent landmarks. It is also well-known for its blue tiles and its six minarest. It was constructed between 1609 and 1616, under the reign of Ahmed I. Additionally, it contains a tomb of the founder as well as a madrasah and a hospice
- The Topkapi Palace is a large palace in Istanbul, Turkey, that served as the primary residence of the Ottoman Sultans during their 624-year reign. It was built in 1465 and was the primary residence of the Sultans for approximately 400 years (1465-1856). In addition to serving as a royal dwelling, the palace served as a venue for state ceremonies and royal entertaining. It is today a prominent tourist destination, and it houses key sacred treasures from the Muslim world, including the Prophet Muhammad’s cloak and sword, among other items. When the “Historic Areas of Istanbul” were designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985, the Topkapi Palace was one of the monuments included within the boundaries of the site. Lunch: A full-course Deluxe Menu at a wonderful restaurant is served for lunch. Continuing on, the Hagia Sophia, also known as Sancta Sophia or Sancta Sapientia, is a former Orthodox patriarchal basilica that was later converted into a mosque and is now a museum in Istanbul, Turkey
- The Grand Bazaarin Istanbul is one of the world’s largest and oldest covered markets, with 61 covered streets and over 3,000 shops that attract between 250,000 and 400,000 visitors daily. Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar is located within the walls of the city in the district of Fatih and the neighborhood of the same name, within the walls of the walled city. In general, it runs roughly from west to east between the mosques of Beyazit and Nuruosmaniye, but there are few exceptions. Trams connect Sultanahmet and Sirkeci to the Grand Bazaar, which is conveniently accessible. You will be transferred to your hotel. In Istanbul, you will spend the night. Meals include: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
|DAY 4: Tue – Full Day City Tour, BosphorusTwo Continents|
- Immediately following breakfast at the hotel, you will go on a full-day city tour. The Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar) is filled with the ethereal scents of many spices, each with its own unique perfume. Shops that offer fruits, vegetables, flowers, seafood, and other fresh produce. The Bosphorus Cruise, which travels over the river that separates the two continents of Europe and Asia, offers the opportunity to shoot marble mansions, antique wooden villas of Ottoman design, as well as modern residential and elegant flats
- LUNCH: A Full Course Deluxe Menu at a wonderful restaurant is on the agenda. Dolmabahce Palace was erected from 1843 and 1856 under the orders of the Empire’s 31st Sultan, Abdulmecid I, and was completed in 1843. The building of the mosque cost five million Ottoman mecidiye gold coins, or the equivalent of 35 tons of gold, according to the Turkish currency. The ceilings of the 45,000 square metre monoblock mansion, which sits on a 110,000 square metre plot of land, were gilded with 14 tons of gold in the form of gold leaf. The design of the Dolmabahce Palace Clock Tower incorporates aspects from the Baroque, Rococo, and Neoclassical periods, as well as traditional Ottoman architecture, to produce a unique synthesis. The Bosphorus Bridge, also known as the First Bosphorus Bridge, is one of two bridges in Istanbul, Turkey, that spans the Bosphorus strait, uniting Europe and Asia. It is also known as the Golden Horn Bridge (the other one is the Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, which is called the Second Bosphorus Bridge.) The bridge connects the towns of Ortakoy (on the European side) with Beylerbeyi (on the Asian side) (on the Asian side). A suspension bridge with steel pylons and inclined hangers, Camlica Hill rises up from Anatolian Istanbul in all its splendor, providing a unique perspective on the city. The bridge is sustained by gravity and has inclined hangers. Camlica Hill is a popular destination for Sunday strollers, lovers, and those in need of some fresh air. It is a much-loved respite from the strains of everyday life. It is around 4 kilometers from Uskudar. The trip will be followed by a transport back to your hotel. In Istanbul, you will spend the night. Meals include: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The hamam is a Middle Eastern form of the steam bath, and it may be thought of as a wet relative of the sauna in terms of temperature. If you’re thinking about trying out a Turkish bath, you should start by relaxing in a chamber (known as the warm room) that is heated by a constant flow of hot, dry air, which allows you to perspire freely. Once in the hot room, bathers can cool themselves with cold water before moving on to another even hotter chamber (known as the cool room). When bathers are through with their complete body wash and massage, they are directed to the cooling room for a moment of rest. Meals include: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- After breakfast at the hotel, you will embark on a full-day sightseeing tour of the city. Cruising through the Marmara Sea to the Princes Islands, stopping at the popular summer vacation destination of Buyukada, which boasts sandy beaches and pinewood landscape and was originally the pleasure island of Byzantine Princes
- Horse-drawn carriage tour on the island followed by LUNCH at a seafood restaurant
- Views of the Topkapi Palace, Leanders Tower, and Uskudar from the water are also included in the trip. The trip will be followed by a transport back to your hotel. You may make a reservation at one of the Dinner Restaurants or Night Clubs by contacting your travel representative. In Istanbul, you will spend the night. Breakfast is the meal of the day.
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Istanbul Airport in accordance with your flight schedule to Dubai. When you arrive at Dubai International Airport, your representative will be there to greet you and assist you with the transfer to your hotel. Breakfast is the meal of the day.
- The Full Day Dubai City Tour includes the following activities: Entrance to the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck, which is located right next to one of the world’s largest shopping malls, Dubai Mall
- Entrance to the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck
- Entrance to the Burj Kha You will get the opportunity to experience what it is like to be “At the Pinnacle.” The high-speed elevator that takes you to the observation deck travels at a speed of 10 meters per second is where you should start your vertical ascent. Upon entering, the breathtaking panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean is shown through floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Drive across Marina City, stopping at picture locations to take in the Dubai skyline. Among the most notable developments are the Marina area, which offers an elite environment for living, recreation, and business, as well as The Palm Jumeirah, the world’s biggest man-made island, which has grabbed the world’s mind with its amazing magnitude and creativity. The rest of our trip through Atlantis the Palm will include further photo stops in front of the sumptuous Atlantis the Palm Hotel, which stands as a spectacular, oceanic ode to an ancient legendary epoch. Atlantis the Palm is a large waterscape full of sunken aquatic chambers, buried ruins, and spectacular water rides, all of which are accessible only by boat. Proceed to the Madinat Jumeirah, which includes a photo stop at the Burj Al Arab. Make a pit stop at a nearby eatery for lunch. You may also pay a visit to the National Museum of Dubai, which is located in Al Fahidi Fort. By using the local water taxi service, you may cross the Creek. Abrato is located in the Old Souks of Dubai and is the world’s largest Free Trade Gold Shop Center. Time required: 7-8 hours operated by a private automobile English Grammar and Vocabulary Guide
- Meals include: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
|DAY 9: Sun – Free Morning in Dubai, Afternoon Desert Safari Tour|
- Morning at leisure in Dubai
- Afternoon Desert Safari excursion with dinner included in the package. Pick up with a luxury 4X4 land cruiser and transfer to the meeting site, where the tires are deflated to reduce air pressure in order to reduce friction. The excitement of bashing the dunes up and down, with a highly exhilarating and unforgettable experience, will be followed by a little pause before the action begins. Take a trip down memory lane with the Nomades and learn more about the hard circumstances of the Arabian Desert Ruba Alkhali that the Bedouins triumphantly overcome as they drove in no particular direction. Appreciate the natural splendors and take pleasure in the sensation of holding incredibly soft sand particles in your own hands. The enchanting desert sunset views, which make for an exceptional photographic opportunity, are not to be missed, followed by a drive to the night entertainment in a Bedouin-style camp built specifically for tourists, where you can enjoy traditional Arabic coffee, smoke a flavored Shisha, and be enthralled by the mesmerizing Tanura horse shows. Besides that, you will get the option to ride a camel, wander through the desert sand, dress in traditional Arabic garb, paint your hands with mind blowing henna patterns, and photograph a falcon perched on your shoulder. For your culinary pleasure, the trip includes a delectable dinner comprising an international buffet with a selection of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options
- The transports for the Desert Safari excursion will be shared with other customers in a 4X4 vehicle, with a maximum of 6 persons per car. Meals include: breakfast, dinner, and snacks.
|DAY 10: Mon – Free Day in Dubai, (Optional Sharjah Private Tour), Dhow Dinner Cruise|
- Enjoy a second full day of leisure activities. Take a stroll along Dubai’s expansive shoreline, visit the Dubai Mall of the Emirates for some modern shopping, go for a run on the indoor ski slope that is situated there, or join us on an optional journey to Sharjah, the UAE’s Cultural Capital, for an unforgettable experience. The Sharjah Fort, which was completed in 1820, and the Heritage Museum, which is committed to preserving the way families from the region lived hundreds of years ago, are also noteworthy attractions. Evening Dinner Cruise on a Dhow It includes: pick-up and drop-off from and to your hotel, a traditional decorated Wooden Dhow Cruise as it sails along the creek of Dubai, a buffet dinner with both continental and oriental options, traditional background music, and an excellent selection of soft drinks and beverages that are available on-board for an additional fee. The duration of this supper is 2 hours and 30 minutes, and the transportation will be provided by a private vehicle. Meals include: breakfast, dinner, and snacks.
- 10:00 a.m. Pick up and a full-day tour of Abu Dhabi are included. Dubai, also known as the Land of the Deer and the capital of the United Arab Emirates, is situated on a natural island that is connected to the mainland and other nearby islands by four bridges. There are breathtaking styled villas and palaces, tinted glass skyscrapers, wide intensively greened roads, and flower-bedecked boulevards in this city, where you can clearly see the modern interpretation of Arabic architecture in the breathtaking styled villas and palaces, tinted glass skyscrapers, and flower-bedecked boulevards. This magnificent city has a plethora of things to offer, which is why an Abu Dhabi sightseeing tour is a must-do activity when here
- Begin your tour with the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the world’s third-largest mosque with huge proportions and a high level of spirituality, also known as the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. In addition to being able to accommodate up to 42000 worshipers at the same time, it also holds two world records (the world biggest chandelier and carpet). Even non-Muslims are permitted to enter this sacred Islamic worshipping location, where they may gain a better understanding of the Arabs’ most prominent religion and rituals, as well as Arabic-Islamic art and adornment. The tour continues past the palaces area, where you will become acquainted with the majestic residential palaces of the sheikhs in Abu Dhabi, and includes a stop for lunch at the Emirates Palace, which is the world’s most luxurious hotel. The tour concludes with a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Proceed to the Qasr Al Watan, which is a one-of-a-kind testimony to the spirit of the people of the United Arab Emirates and the leadership of the country. The Palace extends an invitation to the rest of the globe to learn about our culture, expertise, and awe-inspiring journey. Rather than simply being a palace, Qasr Al Watan serves as an educational and entertaining interactive trip through time, taking place in an urban context, that discloses and comments on issues such as government, knowledge, and craftsmanship
- After that, we’ll head to Abu Dhabi to visit the recently opened Louver Museum. The museum officially opened its doors on November 8, 2017. It is the result of a thirty-year agreement between the city of Abu Dhabi and the French government
- It is approximately 260,000 square feet in size, with 86,000 square feet of galleries, making it the largest art museum in the Arabian Peninsula
- It is part of a thirty-year agreement between the city of Abu Dhabi and the French government
- Meals include: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Dubai International Airport for your departing flight. Breakfast is the meal of the day.
Dubai City vs Istanbul: What is the difference?
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Dubai International Airport in preparation for your travel home. Lunch and dinner are included with this price.
How does Istanbul compare to Dubai City?
- A monthly public transportation ticket that is 48.75$ less expensive? Rent for a one-bedroom apartment is 32.92$ instead of 81.67$, or 1 087.18$ less each month. 348.89 dollars against 1436.07 dollars
- 13.24 million more people? 15.5 million compared to 2.26 million
- 99.9 billion dollars GDP (PPP) is greater at 182 billion dollars compared to 82.1 billion dollars
- This city has a bike-sharing program
- Is the population 4 years younger? Alcohol use in public locations is possible for anyone aged 23 to 27 years. Is it true that one single transit ticket costs 0.88$ less? 0.48$vs1.36$
A monthly public transportation ticket that is 48.75$ less expensive is available. Rent for a one-bedroom apartment is 32.92$ instead of 81.67$, or 1 087.18$ less. 348.89 dollars vs. 1436.07 dollars; 13.24 million more people? The difference is 15.5 million vs 2.26 million; 99.9 billion dollars in difference. GDP (PPP) is greater at 182 billion dollars compared to 82.1 billion dollars. A bike-sharing program is available. Population that is 4 years younger? Drinking alcohol in public locations is possible for those aged 23 to 27; Does one single transit ticket cost 0.88$ less than it did previously?
Quality of living
An extremely low unemployment rate signals more job prospects and economic progress. Sources: Wikipedia (as of 2022), and the city’s official statistics (as of 2022). It is more cheap for the common person and is frequently provided free of charge for everyone. 2022 is based on information from the city’s official website. Sources: Wikipedia (as of 2022), and the city’s official statistics (as of 2022). The average rent for a one-bedroom apartment in the city center is $1,200 per month. In this section, you can see how much of your earnings would be assigned to rent expenditures and the overall cost of living in your chosen city.
- (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) Tax on goods and services at the usual rate of value-added tax (VAT).
- A total of 39 factors are used to rank 221 cities in the yearly poll.
- The year is 2022, and the source is Mercer.
- Based on information from Wikipedia in 2022.
- It is used to determine the market worth of all final goods and services produced in a given year.
- Sources: Wikipedia and the CIA World Factbook, published in 2022.
- Having a Gini coefficient of 0 means that everyone is perfectly equal.
- Less unequal distribution of wealth and greater chances for the common person are reflected in lower income discrepancies.
Sources: Wikipedia, 2022; World Meteorological Organization, 2022. The amount of water vapor present in the air is known as humidity. High relative humidity affects the efficiency of sweating in cooling the body by slowing the pace at which moisture is evaporated from the skin, which results in less cooling. In general, increased humidity makes it more difficult for people to cope with the weather. Sources: Wikipedia, 2022; World Meteorological Organization, 2022. A low amount of air pollution has a positive impact on people’s health and their overall quality of life.
Sources: Wikipedia (as of 2022); the city’s official website (also as of 2022).
Mountains are located at a maximum distance of 100 kilometers (62 miles) from the city.
Sources: Wikipedia (as of 2022); the city’s official website (also as of 2022). Sources: Wikipedia (as of 2022); the city’s official website (also as of 2022). Sources: Wikipedia, 2022; World Meteorological Organization, 2022. Sources: Wikipedia, 2022; World Meteorological Organization, 2022.
A city’s ability to host more significant sporting events increases as the number of major sports venues (20,000+ seats) increases. Worldstadiums.com estimates the year 2022. Sources: Wikipedia (as of 2022); the city’s official website (also as of 2022). Sources: Wikipedia (as of 2022); the city’s official website (also as of 2022). Sources: Wikipedia (as of 2022); the city’s official website (also as of 2022). Sources: Wikipedia (as of 2022); the city’s official website (also as of 2022). Nine hundred and sixty-two properties representing both cultural and natural heritage have been designated as World Heritage sites by the World Heritage Committee because they have “outstanding universal significance,” according to the committee.
A city with more public wifi sites makes it easier and more convenient to access the internet.
It serves as evidence that the city is a significant religious center.
Public transportation is more affordable for an average resident when they purchase a monthly public transportation ticket. Sources: Wikipedia, 2022; webpage for the city’s public transportation system, 2022. A single ticket that is less expensive will allow you to move about the city for less money. If you are a visitor or a resident, you will be able to contribute to the economy. Source: Official public transportation website for the city of 2022. 3.Average commute time is currently unknown.
- (City of Dubai) Unknown.
- In cities with lower average commuting times, the public transportation system is generally more well-organized, allowing inhabitants to spend less time stuck in traffic.
- Bicycle sharing systems make cities more environmentally friendly while also communicating the city’s pro-cycling attitude and providing additional tourism options.
- More bike routes provide more options for cyclists, make a city more environmentally friendly, and aid in the reduction of automobile congestion.
- The existence and number of airports in a city indicate how well the city’s connectivity with various foreign destinations and its international accessibility is.
- The subway rate, which is the number of kilometers of subway per 1,000 inhabitants, illustrates how well developed the subway network is in a certain city.
- 8.Commuter Pain Index (CPI) is yet unknown.
- (City of Dubai) Unknown.
(Istanbul)The Commuter Pain Index is made up of ten issues, including: 1) Time spent travelling, 2) time spent stalled in traffic, and agreement that: Driving causes stress, driving produces rage, driving causes work, driving causes so awful that driving stopped, and driving so bad that it was decided not to make the journey because of traffic are all valid reasons for not going on a road trip.
9.the distance between the city and the capital Unknown.
(Dubai, United Arab Emirates) Unknown.
(Istanbul) A city that is close to the country’s capital may provide greater opportunities. Some individuals prefer to visit or live in a peaceful city, but they still want to take advantage of the diversity of entertainment alternatives and employment prospects that a major city may provide.
Being able to live in large cities or nations can be advantageous, since a larger area may provide more possibilities for inhabitants and visitors. 2.the year in which the foundation was established Unknown. Please assist us by proposing a monetary value. (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) Unknown. Please assist us by proposing a monetary value. (Istanbul) A city that has been in existence for a longer period of time has a greater amount of history, which can provide more cultural richness for tourists and inhabitants.
- More visitors each year demonstrate how important the city is regarded worldwide, and stronger infrastructure, such as airports, public transportation, hotels, and other facilities, may be indicative of greater importance.
- 2022, according to the World Tourism Organization.
- Based on information from Wikipedia in 2022.
- Based on information from Wikipedia in 2022.
- Parties in public spaces are more convenient to plan.
- Because it assesses global participation of cities across five dimensions (economic activity, human capital, information interchange, cultural experience, and political engagement), the Global Cities Index is one of a kind.
- The number of billionaires in a place can provide insight into whether or not the city has major agglomerations of personal wealth.
- The number of international embassies in a place shows the prominence of that city in terms of politics, diplomacy, and lobbying concerns.
Tripadvisor’s most popular world destination for 2022 is .
(CNN) – The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is urging farmers to plant more crops in the coming year. According to Tripadvisor, the most popular location in the world for 2022 is a fishing hamlet from the twentieth century that has blossomed into a 21st-century global hot spot for high-end tourism. The Travelers’ Choice Awards for 2022: The Best of the Best Destinations have recently been announced by the online travel community. While Dubai, with its ultramodern architecture, takes the top rank, it is not the only Middle Eastern city to make the cut.
Top 10 most popular destinations in the world
The following are the highest-rated and most-loved locations on Tripadvisor for the year 2022: Dubai, United Arab Emirates is the first stop. 2. The city of London, United Kingdom Cancun, Mexico is the third destination. Bali, Indonesia is the fourth destination on the list.
5. The Greek island of Crete Rome, Italy is the sixth city on the list. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico is number seven on the list. Istanbul, Turkey is the eighth city on the list. Paris, France (number nine). Hurghada, Egypt is the tenth destination on the list.
Sailing along the Dubai Marina Beach is a restaurant cruise ship. Photograph by Karim Sahib/AFP/Getty Images Tripadvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards have shown that Dubai is becoming increasingly popular. “An always-popular destination, Dubai has been slowly rising in the ranks of Tripadvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards over the last few years, and now takes the crown as the number one most popular destination in the world in 2022,” said Justin Reid, director of media, destinations, and travel at Tripadvisor, via email to CNN Travel.
As reviews of places to visit, places to stay, and things to do in destinations are used to determine the winners of the Travelers’ Choice Awards, being named the world’s best means that a destination has received excellent traveler reviews across all of its tourism sectors “Reid shared his thoughts.
With the exception of a dozen African countries, the United Arab Emirates, of which Dubai is a member, has opened applications for tourist visas to vaccinated tourists from any country, including Dubai.
As of January 18, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the United States classified the travel risk for the United Arab Emirates as Level 3, indicating a “high” risk for Covid-19 infection.
Top 10 trending destinations in the world
Mallorca (sometimes written Majorca) is the most popular travel destination for the year 2022. Palma Beach is a popular tourist destination. Photograph by JAIME REINA/AFP via Getty Images Hotels, restaurants, and things to do are all included in the trending destinations category. These are the areas that have seen the biggest year-over-year growth in a mix of favorable Tripadvisor traveler reviews and ratings for accommodations, restaurants, and things to do. The following are the top ten: Mallorca, Spain is number one on the list.
Croatia’s Dubrovnik is the fifth most visited city in the world.
Brazil’s Natal is number seven on the list.
Arusha, Tanzania is the eighth city on the list. Göreme, Turkey is the ninth destination. Santorini, Greece is the tenth destination on the list. With seven submissions, the broad Mediterranean basin fares very well in this competition, with sun-soaked places dominating the list.
Top 10 most popular destinations the United States
Visitors to Vegas are keenly interested in what takes place there, according to Tripadvisor reviews. It has been ranked as the number one destination in the United States. Getty Images/iStockphoto/bluejayphoto/iStockphoto/iStockphoto The most popular gaming city in the United States is ranked number one on the US list for 2022, and warm-weather vacations are definitely a key appeal for Tripadvisor users: 1. The city of Las Vegas, Nevada 2. The island of Oahu in Hawaii 3. The Hawaiian island of Maui Key West, Florida is the fourth destination on the list.
The city of New York, New York 6.
Miami Beach, Florida (No.
Sedona, Arizona is the tenth destination.
The popular travel site Tripadvisor not only has wide categories, but it also has favorites in speciality areas. The following are the best in certain categories: Rome, Italy is a foodie’s paradise. Costa Rica’s Arenal Volcano National Park is a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Zermatt, Switzerland is a popular skiing destination. Dubai is a city for city lovers. Cancun is a paradise for sun worshippers.
How the locations are chosen
The popular travel site Tripadvisor not only has wide categories, but it also has favorites in niche areas. In that category, the following are the leaders: Rome, Italy is a destination for foodies. Costa Rica’s Arenal Volcano National Park is a favorite destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Zurmatt, Switzerland is a ski resort popular among skiers. Dubai is a must-see for city explorers. Cancun is a popular destination for sun worshippers.
Istanbul vs. Dubai
While Dubai has become a popular expat destination for tourists from both the Eastern and Western hemispheres, few people consider Istanbul to be a destination for new experiences or new adventures in general. The fact that, while expats in Dubai may live extremely successfully with little or no understanding of the Arabic language, this is not true in Turkey, where Turkish is the official language, is part of the explanation for this disparity. It can be uncomfortable to communicate through a third party, even if there are many available translators and expats can rely on close or trustworthy Turkish-speaking friends, but there are many options available.
Istanbul, which is divided by the Bosphorus Strait, is a contemporary, culturally rich metropolis that has one foot in Europe and the other in Asia.
Because it has served as the capital of three successive empires, Istanbul has seen an influx of colonizers, settlers, merchants, conquerors, and migrant communities, all of whom have left a mark on the city, making it an irresistible draw for those seeking a life filled with new and exciting experiences.
In the next section, we compare the quality of life in Dubai with that in Istanbul, focusing on key factors of both metropolises that might affect a choice to relocate to either city.
Cost of Living
Istanbul is not just Turkey’s cultural epicenter, but it also has a rich historical legacy to boast about. The capital, which is surrounded by stunning landscapes and has an abundance of historical landmarks and waterfronts, is where the majority of foreigners prefer to settle. Rents have skyrocketed as a result of the city’s growing popularity, as have utility bills. A night out on the town at an elite restaurant may put a significant hole in one’s bank account balance. Because of Istanbul’s well-connected public transportation network and the city’s notoriously high gasoline prices, it is an attractive and realistic choice.
While Dubai is ranked 23rd in the 2015 Don Mercer Cost of Living Survey, Istanbul is ranked 99th, a significant drop from its previous ranking of 23rd.
Even those foreigners who make their living in Turkish Lira are able to indulge in the occasional indulgence.
Men and women lead radically different lifestyles in Istanbul than they do in Dubai or other Muslim-majority countries, which should come as no surprise given the city’s mostly Muslim population. When it comes to Turkish life, it is typical to see the contemporary coexisting with the old in many aspects, since the city is a city of great contrasts. Horse-drawn carts continue to navigate their way through dense urban traffic; smart, modern business women in skirts sip away at their Starbucks coffee, while those who are more traditional can be seen wearing a head-cover; and massive glass-fronted shopping malls coexist with wonderfully old bazaars displaying beautiful goods and wares, all in the same neighborhood.
As is the case in Dubai, it is against the law to disparage the country or anything associated with it.
The fact that you are a single man or woman living in Turkey means that you are highly likely to be approached and asked questions about your marital status.
In Turkey, the difference between the old and the modern is much more noticeable than it is in Dubai, where the majority of the local people prefers to remain to themselves and does not show much interest in foreigners.
Housing and Accommodation
The majority of expats prefer to reside in Istanbul’s European section, where the two most popular neighborhoods are Beyoglu and Sariyer, which both offer a large number of foreign consulates, international schools, and hospitals, among other amenities. The Asian section of Istanbul, on the other hand, has a plethora of housing possibilities and is typically less expensive. There are several neighborhoods and districts in Istanbul where one may choose to reside, but the cost of living will be determined mostly by the kind of house, the quality of the property, the location, and the facilities provided.
- In Istanbul, there are many various types of accommodations to choose from, including flats, apartments, homes, villas, and condominiums, among others.
- When looking for a home in Istanbul, keep in mind that traffic congestion may be a nightmare, so consider the closeness of the home to schools and places of employment.
- Expats can bargain with their landlord to have utilities such as gas, water, and electricity included in the rent.
- However, despite the fact that Istanbul is one of the most costly cities in Turkey to live in, it is quite inexpensive when compared to Dubai, which is more than 50% more expensive.
Schools and Education
In comparison to the European side of Istanbul, the Asian side has less possibilities for foreign schools to choose from. Education for expat children at Turkish schools is provided at no cost, however the majority of expats prefer to send their children to foreign schools that provide a range of curriculum that are similar to those in their home country. Additionally, Turkish is the primary language of teaching in the majority of local schools. International schools provide a range of field trips and activities designed to help international students learn about Turkish culture and social conventions in order to help them better appreciate their host country.
By Turkish standards, international school tuition can be prohibitively expensive, with additional expenses such as school uniforms, text books, transportation, and extracurricular activities contributing to the rising costs of attending an international school.
However, by Dubai standards, a top international school education in Istanbul would still be far less expensive than a similar education in Dubai, which is ranked as the third most expensive country in the world for escalating education expenses.
Istanbul is home to both private and governmental hospitals, and the city provides outstanding medical treatment for a fraction of the expense that would be spent in other European and American cities of comparable size. The public healthcare system in Turkey is extensive, and it is open to foreign residents who pay social security payments as well as Turkish citizens. In contrast, the public healthcare system is underfunded, and hospitals are frequently overcrowded, resulting in long wait times.
The majority of doctors are fluent in English, and wait times at private hospitals, especially in emergency situations, are quite fast.