There are two options to renew the Pakistani passport in Dubai. You can do it the traditional way, via the Pakistan Consulate in Dubai or the Pakistan Embassy in Abu Dhabi. The other way is to apply for online Pakistani passport renewal in Dubai.
Can I renew my passport online in Pakistan?
- In 2016, the Pakistani government launched an online facility where Pakistanis from anywhere in the world can renew their passports. Online renewal is applicable to those who have:
How can I renew my passport online in Dubai?
- Confirmed Online Appointment.
- Personal appearance of applicant.
- Original old passport.
- Printout online E-passport application form with barcode.
- Photocopy of Passport Data page.
Can I renew my Pakistani passport online?
Online Applications for Pakistan’s Passport Renewal can Only be submitted at https://onlinemrp.dgip.gov.pk/ – We Do NOT have any COLLABORATION with any website- Beware that Government of Pakistan does not take responsibility of any misuse of provided data or any loss of payment made on any other website for Pakistani
What are the requirements for renewal of Pakistani passport?
What are the required documents?
- Color scanned copies of valid CNIC or NICOP or Smart CNIC or NICOP both sides.
- Color scanned copies of existing passport (the first two pages and one random page prompted by the system)
- Color scanned copy of a valid visa/iqama/residence permit/asylum card/other nationality passport.
How can I renew my passport in UAE?
Citizens can renew their passports on an emergency basis at the Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah airports. This service is available 24/7. When applying for a passport, you are required to submit:
- original and a copy of the Emirates ID card.
- original and a copy of the family book.
- a recent photo.
Can we renew Pakistani passport before expiry date?
Under Passport & Visa Manual 2006, there is no restriction for renewal of passport before its expiry. Passport having full validity of 5/10 years can be issued to the applicants even if existing passport has not completed its validity.
How long does a Pakistani passport take to renew?
The validity of an MRP (5 years or 10 years) as well as its processing time (ordinary- 4 weeks/ urgent- 2 weeks after the booking date ) are a function of fees. The processing time in case of lost passport cases will be counted from the date of receipt of confirmation of lost passport by its issuing authority.
When I can renew my Pakistani passport?
You may apply online for renewal of your machine readable passport if it has been expired. NOTE: If the passport has not yet expired but has 7 months or less validity, the applicant can still apply in renewal category to acquire a machine readable passport with the extended validity of the passport i.e. 5/10 years.
What documents are required for renewal of passport?
Documents Required for Passport Renewal
- Original old Passport.
- Self-attested copies of the first two and last two pages of the passport.
- Self-attested copy of the ECR/Non-ECR page.
- Self-attested copy of the page of observation, if any, made by the Passport Issuing Authority.
What is procedure for renewal of passport?
Login to the Passport Seva Online Portal with the registered Login Id. Click ” Apply for Fresh Passport/Re-issue of Passport” link. Fill in the required details in the form and submit. Click the “Pay and Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment.
What documents are needed for passport renewal?
Requirements for Renewal of Passport
- Confirmed Online Appointment.
- Accomplished Application Form.
- Personal appearance.
- Current ePassport with photocopy of data page.
- Original PSA authenticated documents that will support the change of name. Marriage Contract. Annotated Birth Certificate.
How long does it take to renew a passport in Dubai?
The processing time for routine passport renewals is 2-4 weeks. If you are traveling within the next two weeks, please see Emergency Assistance for further information or e-mail [email protected] if you are located in Abu Dhabi or [email protected] if you are located in Dubai or the Northern Emirates.
Can I renew my passport online?
Online Passport Application-Renewal of Passport Application( MyOnline Passport ) MyONLINE*PASSPORT is an online platform for Malaysians to renew their passports. Payment for online applications can be made via credit card or direct debit (FPX).
Can I travel to Pakistan with expired Pakistani passport?
8) Manually Extended Pakistani Passports are no more acceptable for travelling abroad and can only be used for entry into homeland. When Government officials departed from Pakistan must have Ex-Pakistan Leave/Departmental NOC from concerned authorities for traveling abroad.
Online- Apply Online for Passport Renewal
NOTICE REGARDING THE DELIVERY OF PASSPORTS TO PASSPORT APPLICANTS WHO APPLY ONLINE We would like to advise all online applicants that the procedure for renewing passports online is now working. Overseas Pakistani passport holders who have had their passports expire or who will have their passports expire within the next 12 months can apply for a renewal of their passports using the online passport service. However, it was previously announced that the supply of passports will be halted from the 23rd of March, 2020 to the 7th of May, 2020, owing to a worldwide interruption in airline operations due to weather conditions.
The following were the conditions under which the DHL began operations: Due to the current Covid-19 outbreak, however, the DHL cannot guarantee transportation time for any locations until the situation returns to normal.
The e-Services Portal serves as the gateway to the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports for Pakistani residents all over the world who wish to access online services.
- Fill out an application for a Machine Readable Passport renewal if your passport has expired or if the validity of your passport is shorter than 12 months
WARNING: All online applicants are hereby informed that all types ofLOST AND MODIFICATIONcategories in passports (including but not limited to changes in Name, father/spouse name, marital status, Date of Birth (if applicable), Dual Nationality (if applicable), profession, photograph, previous passport number, and religion) are not permissible in the online passport application for renewal system located at the following URL: http://www.uscis.gov.
Important Notice: Online applicants are hereby informed that all For the issuing of passports in categories other than renewal, applicants are urged to contact their nearest foreign missions.
It is recommended that you spend a few minutes reading this advise if you are visiting this website for the first time and want to apply for a machine-readable passport.
Requirements for Renewal of Passport
Please have the following items ready before submitting your application:
- Documents to accompany the application
- A photograph of up to 5MB in size, shot in accordance with the Photograph Tutorial
- Fingerprint form, completed in the manner described in the Fingerprint Tutorial
- To pay your application fee online, you must have a valid credit card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any difficulty completing your application, please contact customer care (Contact Us).
You are now prepared to submit your application online. You must now complete the following tasks:
- Click on theGet Startedbutton
- Create an account by filling out the form:
- If you are located within Pakistan, an SMS and email code will be issued to you in order to complete the registration process. If you are traveling outside of the country, all essential codes will be supplied to you through email alone.
NOTE: Users who have already enrolled in the Pak-identity system can log in using their Pak-identity “Username” and “Password” that they have already created.
- Create an application for the renewal of your machine-readable passport and include all of the necessary information in the application
- Please include your mailing address for the delivery of your machine-readable passport. Fees must be paid with a credit card or debit card.
It is important to note that DGI P has a NO REFUND POLICY for any applications begun or submitted for the issuing of Machine Readable Passports. The applicant is urged to carefully consider the material and instructions offered on the website before submitting their application. Please keep in mind that the home delivery option is only accessible in a limited number of countries at this time.
- Please include your current and permanent mailing addresses. Upload an image of yourself. Fill out the application and upload the supporting papers that are requested. Download the form and take a photo of the four fingerprints requested by the system. Set the scanner to 600 DPI, JPEG/JPG format, and Grayscale to get the best results. Scan and upload the completed form. Once you have reviewed the information you have supplied and signed the statement, you should submit the application
How long will the Online Application Process take?
According to the information in the accompanying table, you could expect to spend around one hour to complete an online application if you meet all of the requirements.
|Estimated Completion Time|
|1.||Register user||2 min|
|2.||Select application category||1 min|
|3.||Give passport delivery details||1 min|
|4.||Pay fee||2 min|
|5.||Provide personal information||1 min|
|6.||Provide Address details||2 min|
|7.||Upload photograph||1 min|
|8.||Upload supporting documents||1 min|
|9.||Print, scan and upload fingerprint form||5 min|
|10.||Review and Submit application||0.5 min|
|Total estimated time||16.5 min|
Online applicants are hereby informed that if their fingerprints form is rejected/unverified consecutively due to the quality parameters set forth in the fingerprints system, they may be required to submit new fingerprints forms via an auto-generated email (03) times to their registered email addresses. This notice is effective immediately. The issuing of online passports would be halted if these fingerprint forms are deemed to be rejected or unverified after three consecutive tries, according to the online automated system.
The fee authorization was issued in order to allow DGI P Headquarters to utilize the passport fee deposited by online applicants through their credit cards.
Consulate General of Pakistan
Consulate General of Pakistanadmin2021-12-20T18:51:46+04:00 Consulate General of Pakistanadmin2021-12-20T18:51:46+04:00 Announcement
- From 0700 to 1400 hours (Monday through Thursday), the Passport Section is open. Nadra, Attestation, and Welfare Section: 0800 hours to 1400 hours
- Nadra, Attestation, and Welfare Section: On Friday, the passport section is open from 0700 until 1200 hours. Sections of Nadra, Attestation, and Welfare are open from 0800 to 1200 hours.
Mr. Hassan Afzal Khan is a businessman from Pakistan. Born in the year 1976. Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree holder. In 2002, I became a member of the Pakistan Foreign Service. Previously worked as Assistant Director (2003) and Director (2005) in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad (2009-20112017-2019). Held diplomatic positions at Pakistan’s foreign missions in Berlin (2005-2009), Pretoria (2011-2014), and Hanoi (2015-present) (2014-2017). Director General of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad throughout his time there (July- 2019-July 2021).
He has a wife and children.
Pakistani expats can now renew their passports at 50% fees in the UAE
Since March of this year, Pakistani embassies in the United Arab Emirates and other parts of the world have begun providing passports at a reduced cost. Photograph courtesy of Shutterstock Dubai: Pakistani expats in the United Arab Emirates will no longer be required to pay exorbitant costs to renew their passports, thanks to a 50 percent reduction in the fees levied by the UAE government. Since March of this year, Pakistani embassies in the United Arab Emirates and other parts of the world have begun providing passports at a reduced cost.
A senior official at the Pakistan Consulate General confirmed to Gulf News on Sunday that “we have started applying the decreased passport renewal fees from last month.” It has been announced that applicants traveling to the United Arab Emirates will now be able to renew their passports for only half the normal amount.
Online applications urged
Additionally, the official recommended Pakistanis residing in the United Arab Emirates to use the online gateway to renew their ID cards and passports, since doing so will assist to alleviate the traffic jams at the missions. Passport renewals are performed at the missions on a daily basis by more than 800 individuals. More than 1.6 million Pakistanis live in the United Arab Emirates. For example, a passport valid for five years and containing a total of 36 pages would now cost D85 instead of Dh150, while the charge for an urgent passport will be Dh140 instead of Dh250, according to new orders from Pakistan’s Directorate General of Immigration and Passports.
The new list of costs for Pakistani passports has been released.
A 100-page passport with a 10-year validity period will cost Dh250 instead of Dh540, while the fee for an urgent passport of the same type has been cut from Dh1,080 to Dh500, instead of Dh540.
Obtaining a standard passport takes 25 days, according to the Pakistan Embassy website, while obtaining an urgent passport renewal takes 15 days, according to the same source.
Moreover, Pakistan has just declared that it would issue electronic passports by June of this year, and a German company has been granted the contract to assist with the system’s development and implementation. In a recent announcement, Sheikh Rashid Ahmed, Pakistan’s Federal Interior Minister, stated that the service will be ready by June. He stated that a German business had been contracted to implement the electronic passport system in the nation. He did not elaborate more. The interior ministry characterized it as a significant development that would aid in eliminating all of the obstacles present in the existing manual method and allowing Pakistanis residing overseas to submit online applications more simply.
The new e-passports will be equipped with a biometric chip that will store personal data such as a photograph, fingerprints, and other identifying characteristics.
The e-passport is equipped with a contactless microprocessor that keeps the same information that is printed on the passport’s data page, such as the holder’s name, date of birth, passport number, photograph, as well as fingerprints and signatures, in addition to other biometric information. When compared to the standard travel document, the electronic passport provides an additional degree of protection and minimizes the likelihood of fraud.
Pakistani passport renewal in Dubai United Arab Emirates
The facility for renewing a Pakistani passport is provided at the Pakistani consulate in Dubai and the Pakistani consulate general in Abu Dhabi, both in the United Arab Emirates.
Pakistani passport renewal Online
The renewal of a Pakistani passport can be accomplished through the use of internet services, such as the website. If you choose this option, you must register first, and you can only renew your Pakistani passport online; you cannot apply for a new passport using this method. If you want to use this option, you will also need to bring a printer and a scanner with you. Payment can be made through the use of a credit or debit card.
Pakistani passport renewal in Dubai Consulate
If you wish to renew your Pakistani passport in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, you can do so at the Embassy of Pakistan. You may also visit the Pakistani Consulate in Bur-Dubai, which is located on Khaleed bin Waleed Road, near Burjuman Shopping Mall.
Validity of passport before renewal
According to the service desk employee, you can renew your passport if the validity period is shorter than three months at that time. Some have claimed that it may be renewed with a 6-month validity period as well. If you have any knowledge regarding this, please share it with us in the comments section below. The following documents are required: Please bring your original passport with you while applying for a Pakistani passport renewal in the United Arab Emirates. -Your CNIC or NICOP from when you were born.
Previously, they were not permitted to bring their cell phones into the building, but today there is no limit.
to obtain a token number, as they only issue 350 tokens every day.
Once you’ve received your number, stand by until they call your number, at which point you should go inside and pay the money for renewal (he may ask to see your original passport or CNIC / NICOP, among other things).
Pakistani Passport renewal Fee
Passports can be renewed if the validity period is shorter than three months, according to the service desk employee. As several have stated, the validity can be extended by another 6 months. If you have any knowledge regarding this, please share it with us in the comments section. Thank you. Here are the documentation you’ll need to submit: Please bring your original passport with you while renewing your Pakistani passport in the United Arab Emirates. -Your CNIC or NICOP from when you were first issued.
Previously, people were prohibited from bringing their cell phones into the building, but today there is no limit.
because they only issue 350 tokens every day.
Once you’ve received your number, stand by until they call your number.
What if you lost your passport
If you have misplaced your passport, you will need to visit the embassy in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi; you will not be able to apply online. They could ask for a copy of the police report. The Dubai Police report may be obtained using the online Dubai police application or by visiting the police station, although as far as I am aware, the charge for obtaining the report through the Dubai police mobile app or website is less expensive than visiting the police station. If you are residing or working in another state, you may attend your local police station; however, you must first check with the Pakistani consulate to see what documents are required.
You may use RTA public buses that will drop you off in a nearby location, or you can take the Dubai metro to Burjuman metro station, from where you can walk for 10/15 minutes or take a cab to your destination. A map of the area has been provided below for your convenience. Parking is available in the surrounding area for a fee (also see Pakistan passport renewal in Saudi Arabia). have a look at the MAP Google Maps (ONGOOGLE MAP)
How to Renew a Pakistani Passport in Dubai
OurPakistanireaders will find today’s piece very useful. When it comes to Pakistani citizens residing in Dubai, we’ve done the research for you and found out all you need to know about passport renewal. Continue reading to find out more! At the Consulate General of Pakistan in Dubai, you may renew your passport if it has expired (or at thePakistan Embassyin Abu Dhabi). To renew your passport, you will need to visit the missions office in person, but there is a new online option that we shall describe later in this post.
Guide to Renewing Your Pakistani Passport in Dubai
In general, the validity of a Pakistani passport is five years for all applicants. Applicants who are beyond the age of 15 may, nevertheless, apply for a passport with a 10-year validity period.
They can also apply for passports that include 36, 72, or 100 pages, depending on their requirements and circumstances. Documents that are required You will need to prepare the following documents for adult applicants:
- Passports from Pakistan are generally valid for 5 years and may be obtained by anybody applying for one. Application for a passport with a 10-year validity period is only available to those over the age of 15. They can also apply for passports that include 36, 72, or 100 pages, depending on their requirements and circumstances. Documents that must be provided You will need to prepare the following materials for adult applicants:
Children (those under the age of eighteen) must meet the following requirements:
- Original MOFA-attested birth certificate with photocopy
- Original old passport with photocopy(if any)
- Original valid NICOP/CRC (B-Form) with photocopy(if any)
- Original valid Resident Visa with photocopy(if any)
- Parents’ original valid CNIC/NICOP with photocopy
- Parents’ original Passports and Visas, with photocopy
- NOCs from Parent and from respective Embassy/Consulate(in case parent is non-Pakistani)
- Original Police Report attested by
NOTE: Children under the age of 15 are not eligible to apply for a passport with a 10-year validity. The following are the conditions for naturalized citizens:
- Photocopies of the following documents: original Pakistani CNIC/NICOP
- Original Pakistani passport
- Original foreign passport
- Original valid Resident Visa
- Photocopies of the following documents: original valid Resident Visa
- Original valid CNIC/NICOP
NOTE: Passports for dual citizens will only be handled when they have received clearance from the relevant authorities in Pakistan. Fees for Processing The following costs are charged for renewing your passport: For passports with a 5-year expiration date
- 36 pages – AED 151 (ordinary), AED 251 (urgent)
- 72 pages – AED 276 (ordinary), AED 451 (urgent)
- 100 pages – AED 301 (ordinary), AED 601(urgent)
- 36 pages – AED 151 (ordinary), AED 251(urgent)
- 36 pages – AED 151 (ordinary), AED 251(urgent
For passports with a 10-year expiration date
- The cost of 36 pages is AED 272 (ordinary) and AED 452 (urgent)
- The cost of 72 pages is aED 497 (ordinary) and AED 812 (urgent)
- The cost of 100 pages is AED 542 (ordinary) and AED 1082 (urgent)
- The cost of 100 pages is AED 542 (ordinary) and AED 1082 (urgent).
Please keep in mind that lost passports result in increased processing fees. Once you have obtained all of the necessary documents, you should head to the Pakistan Consulate General in Dubai. The following is the company’s contact information: +1 971 4 3973600 / +971 4 3970412Phone: +971 4 3970412Email: [email protected]: Consulate General of PakistanAddress: Umm Hurair One, Khalid Bin Waleed Road, Bur Dubai, UAETelephone: +971 4 3970412 Renewing Your Pakistani Passport Online is a website that you may use.
Those who have the following types of accounts are eligible to renew online:
- Passports that have expired or are only valid for a period of seven months
- Existing documents (i.e., not for new applications, such as infants)
- Existing documents
Prepare the following items before applying online: scanned copies of your previous passport and paperwork (see above), a photograph (up to 5MB in size), a fingerprint form, and a valid credit or debit card for online payment before beginning. When you are ready, follow the steps outlined below:
- Obtain information through the e-Services Portal, which is connected to the Directorate General for Immigration and Passports. To begin, use the “Get Started” button. Create a user account. (The verification codes that are required will be supplied to you through email.)
- Fill out an application for the renewal of your passport and include all of the relevant information. Indicate where your passport will be delivered by providing an address. Pay the processing charge on the internet
- Please double-check your details and sign the statement before submitting your application.
As soon as you submit your application, your paperwork will be processed in Islamabad, Pakistan, where you will live. Your new passport will be delivered to the address that you gave within 10 days (for usual delivery) or 4 days (for urgent delivery). That is all there is to it! DISCLAIMER: The information provided here is provided solely for the purpose of exchanging information. In order to obtain further information regarding renewing your passport, please see the official website of the Consulate General of Pakistan.
Online Appointment at Pakistan Consulate Dubai
The Pakistan Embassy in Dubai serves as the general representative of the Pakistani government in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, and other parts of the world. When you require a NICOP, passport, or visa approval/renewal in Dubai, the Pakistani Embassy gives you the option to schedule an appointment online with the Pakistan Consulate in Dubai and say goodbye to long lines. Keep in mind that if you do not schedule an online appointment with the Pakistani consulate, you may feel crowded and the staff’s demeanor towards you will be unpleasant.
Apply for a Pakistani Visa Online
The online appointment site for the Pakistan consulate provides the ability to submit applications for visas, passports, NICOP, and attestation of documents all online.
It has never been easier to make an appointment with the Pakistani embassy than it is now. You will have a 20-minute window in which to discuss your concerns.
For DubaiNorthern Emirates
Keep in touch with the Consulate General of Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates’ community while the telephone system is being upgraded. You can get in touch with the consulate using the following phone numbers.
- While the telephone infrastructure is being upgraded, you can keep in touch with the Consulate General of Pakistan in the United Arab Emirates. Contact the consulate by calling the lines listed below.
|+971 56 2684569||0800 to 1400 hours|
|Visa Section||+971 56 7073059||0800 to 1400 hours|
|Passport Section||+971 54 7392609||0800 to 1400 hours|
|NADRA Section for SNICOP||+971 54 7325389||0800 to 1400 hours|
|Reception Desk||+971 54 7796358||0800 to 1400 hours|
|In case of emergency||+971 56 6472721||After office hours and on holidays|
Pakistan Embassy Dubai Timing
8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The Pakistani embassy is open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
How to Book Pakistan Consulate Dubai Appointment Online
How to schedule an appointment with the Pakistani consulate in any place over the internet. We’ve included a tutorial with screenshots for your convenience. Step 1: Go to the online appointment page and sign up. App for making appointments with the Pakistani consulate. Click Here to Learn More: Step 2: Select the online appointment option that best suits your needs. There are four options available. After selecting what you want from the drop-down menu, click on the Next button to proceed. After hitting the next button, a calendar with a time and date selection will appear.
- Step 3: Choose a date that is convenient for you to schedule your appointment.
- The best course of action is to schedule your appointment at a convenient time, as shown below.
- In order to avoid confusion when inputting notes, make a quick summary of any problem or purpose in case someone calls, and then push the next button.
- You must submit an email to the Pakistani consulate on the day of your appointment as a pre-requisite.
Pakistan Embassy UAE/ Dubai
|Pakistan Embassy Dubai opening/closing time and days.|
|Days: Saturday to Thursday|
|Timing: 0800 – 1400 (8 AM – 04 PM)|
Details: Schedule online appointment in UAE
Residents of Pakistan who live in the United Arab Emirates will benefit from the facility, and the embassy will be able to do their tasks more quickly. The new system provides a comfort advantage while also reducing the load on the embassy in terms of managing lineups. The system has been created and may be accessed via a PC or a smartphone.
Appointment for normal workers
The majority of employees in the UAE are blue collar workers, who may find the system difficult to navigate. However, Mr. Javed, the consul general of Pakistan in Dubai, stated that “walk-in applications will still be accommodated.”
Benefits of Online Appointment in Consulate of Pakistan UAE
People would benefit from the introduction of an online appointment system since they will no longer have to wait in line for their passports and ID cards to be renewed, according to Samar Javed, Acting Pakistani Consulate General in Dubai. This guarantees that the Pakistani mission is able to handle the paperwork problem in a timely way and that individuals will no longer be required to stand in lengthy lines as a result of the online appointment service provided by the Pakistan embassy in Dubai.
They anticipate that the number will decrease by 50% after the new method is implemented and utilized by the general public.
Consulates are working hard to make it possible for citizens who live in Dubai, Sharjah, and Ras Al Khaimah to provide such services at their locations, which is now not possible.
Problem of Pakistan People in Dubai:
Previously, individuals began coming at the consulate as early as 4 a.m. in the hopes of receiving their documents before the official opening time. This provides an alternative to the NICOP mechanism established by NADRA (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis). They may schedule an appointment to renew their passport online from the comfort of their own homes. For further information, please contact the United Arab Emirates’ embassy in Abu Dhabi with any concerns or enquiries about passport requirements and visa procedures.
Please call the embassy to confirm the address and hours of operation.
How they facilitate people
The online appointment system for the Pakistan consulate has aided a large number of people who were tired of standing in line. People who are not aware of this can now arrange an appointment with the Pakistani embassy in Abu Dhabi or other places online. Normally, the Pakistani Embassy handles 400 visitors per day, although it used to get 1500 visitors each day. They anticipate that the number will decrease by 50% after the new method is implemented and utilized by the general public. Consulates are working hard to make it possible for citizens who live in Dubai, Sharjah, and Ras Al Khaimah to provide such services at their locations, which is now not possible.
Book Appointment on Call (Jeddah):
Appointment at the Pakistani Consulate in Jeddah can be made online or by phone. The following are the contact phone numbers.
Pakistani Passport Renewal, Online Appointment and Passport Status
You no longer need to stand in a lengthy line to renew your Pakistani passport at the Pakistan consulate in Dubai or the Pakistan embassy in Abu Dhabi, since the government of Pakistan has implemented an online passport renewal and online appointment scheduling system. On the second page of our passport renewal tutorial, we’ll go over two topics: 1: Passport Renewal in Pakistan Can Be Done Online The second option is to renew your passport at a consulate or an embassy. For Pakistani passport renewal in Dubai, the process is less complicated than in Abu Dhabi, thanks to the online appointment for passport renewal system, which was previously launched by the Consulate General of Pakistan in Dubai and allows applicants to save time by receiving direct appointment confirmation to begin the passport renewal process.
How to get online appointment for Passport Renewal:
To begin the online appointment procedure, please click on the link provided below. Step 1: After clicking on the above link, you will be sent to the following page, where you may pick either passport 2 or passport 3 as the appointment type and then click on the Next button. Step 2: Choose an appointment day and time from the provided calendar and schedule; counters are open from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.; always double-check consular hours before scheduling an appointment. For contact information, please see this page.
Optional information such as your address, city, zip code, and remarks are also welcome.
Within a few minutes, you will receive an approval email from the consulate; print it or save it on your mobile device so that you may present it to the embassy to avoid standing in a long line.
Passport Renewal Requirements:
The following are the documentation that must be submitted by adult applicants: 1.An original and a copy of your old passport. 2) Original CNIC, NICOP, or smart card with a photocopy of the original card 4.In the event of a missing passport, an official police report confirmed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates is necessary. 5.A copy of the marriage certificate is necessary for newlyweds applying for the visa. To avoid standing in a long lineup (the token line), print or save your online appointment as a printout, email, or screenshot and bring it with you.
7.A letter of no objection from the parents, as well as a letter from the consulate or embassy, if the parents are not Pakistanis.
Passport Validity and Fee structure:
Normal passports are now printed with a 5-year validity, however upon request and payment of an additional price, the applicant can receive a passport with a 10-year validity and 36, 72, or 100 pages on it. The charge for renewing a Pakistani passport in the United Arab Emirates is listed in the table below. Fees for renewing a passport valid for five years: Fees for renewing a passport valid for ten years: Please keep in mind that charge amounts are subject to change at any time, therefore we urge that you check with the most recent pricing structures.
Please bring a printout of your online appointment approval or a screenshot from your mobile device with you to avoid waiting in a long line for a renewal token.
Collection of Passport:
Following the successful completion of the aforesaid process, the applicant will be granted 10 days for a standard application and 4 days for an urgent application to pick up their passport at the same embassy where they applied. To pick up your passport from the consulate or embassy, do the following steps: Step one is to make your way to the passport release cabin. 2.Submit the original receipt to the passport-issuing staff member who will release your passport. 3.Submit your old passport to get it stamped with a cancellation stamp.
- 5.Sign your name to confirm that you have received your new passport.
- Please keep in mind that the TCS office is in the same building as the embassy.
- If you are unable to pick up your passport on your own, members of your immediate family, such as your father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter, and wife, can do so on your behalf by presenting an authorization letter, receipt, valid ID, visa, or an old passport to the passport office.
- Consulate hours of operation and holidays: The working days of the Consulate are Sunday through Thursday, with Friday and Saturday being weekend holidays.
- to 12:00 p.m.
- The hours of operation for those who have scheduled appointments online are 08:00 am – 02:00 pm.
- and 1:00 p.m.
How to Renew Pakistani Passport Online:
Those who are unable to visit the Pakistani consulate in Dubai or the Pakistan embassy in Abu Dhabi owing to a hectic schedule can finish the renewal procedure of their machine-readable Pakistani passports online in only 17 minutes, saving them the time and effort of traveling. If you choose to do so, please visit the official website of the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports by clicking on the following link. Once you have visited the official website, you will need to complete the following steps.
- 2.Register for a new account and receive a verification number in your email.
- 4.Make a note of your UAE mailing address in case your new passport is delivered there.
- 6.Check your personal information and, if everything is accurate, click on the submit button.
- Documents that are required: color scanned copy of a valid CNIC identification card (both sides) A color scan of your existing passport (first two pages plus one random page) is required.
- A color scanned copy of your current UAE residency visa Fees for renewing a passport online: Please keep in mind that the following rates are in Pakistani rupees and do not include delivery charges.
- Due to the fact that passports will be printed in Islamabad, delivery rates may vary depending on the country of delivery.
Pakistanis can now apply for passport renewal online in 16 mins!
Published at 4:03 p.m. on Tuesday, October 18, 2016. Pakistani passport renewal applications will now take just more than 16 minutes instead of a whole day, with the renewed document being sent to your home or office within 24 hours. The first phase of the system, which was created by the Pakistani ministry of interior to serve Pakistanis living abroad, went online last week. Officials claim that the implementation of the system would also prevent the abuse of passports and the extortion of tourists by ‘agents.’ “As of right now, Pakistanis residing in the United Arab Emirates may take use of this 24-hour service,” Rana Samar Javed, Acting Consul General of Pakistan, told Khaleej Times.
- Once the papers have been submitted, they will be processed in Islamabad and sent to the address specified by the user within 10 days for a normal renewal and four days for an emergency renewal.
- Samar stated that the consulate was making attempts to raise awareness of this mechanism among the general population.
- In partnership with the Directorate General of Immigration and Passports, the eServices Portal provides online services to Pakistanis all over the world.
- However, the system is only functional for individuals who already have documentation, and not for those who are submitting fresh applications.
- They will also be required to submit supporting documentation, such as a computerized National Identity Card and photocopies of their prior passports.
- It was only in August of this year that the consulate implemented an online appointment system for passport and identification card renewals.
- “Recently, there has been a decrease in response.
What you’ll need to do to renew your passport: Prepare the following items before to submitting your application: Documents supporting your application, a photograph up to 5MB in size, a fingerprint form, and a valid credit or debit card for online payment of your application cost are all required.
Create an account by filling out the form below: Create an application for renewal of your machine readable passport and provide details.
Provide your address for machine readable passport delivery. Pay the fee online. Review the information you provided, sign the declaration, and then submit the application to [email protected]. For those in the UAE, all required codes will be sent to them via email only.
New Service: Adult Passport Renewal by Drop-Box
Both the Embassy in Abu Dhabi and the Consulate General in Dubai have drop-boxes that are conveniently positioned within the buildings. Visitors can drop off their passport applications at the Embassy Monday through Thursday between 8:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. and Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., or at the Consulate General Monday through Thursday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m, or at the Consulate General on Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 11:15. (except on UAE or US holidays).
The processing period for an application is generally three (3) to four (4) weeks in length.
Drop-Box If none of the following prerequisites are met, you may renew your passport by using the drop-box service: Your passport is not damaged and was issued within the previous 15 years; you were at least 16 years old when your most recent passport was issued; the passport you are renewing was valid for a period of ten years; and you meet the other requirements.
In the event that your name has changed after your most recent passport was issued, you must present legal paperwork demonstrating your name change.
Information on how to schedule an appointment may be found by clicking here.
- Make sure you fulfill all of the qualifying requirements given above before continuing. Fill out the DS-82, which may be found online here.
- If you have been issued a social security number (SSN), you must include it on your application for a passport from the United States of America. Please fill question 9 on the application form – ‘List any previous names you have used.’ – if the name on your social security record does not match the name on your passport application. For those who have not yet been issued a Social Security number, you must complete and sign this form(PDF 7 KB) and include it with your application. You should contact the Federal Benefits Unit at the United States Embassy in Rome for assistance if you are a resident of the UAE and have been granted a Social Security number, but have misplaced it or are unsure if you have been awarded one. Don’t pay attention to the pre-printed instructions on the web forms
- The application can still be sent to the Embassy or Consulate for processing.
- One passport photos should be attached to the application. Two-by-two-inch photographs shot within the past six months must be submitted, and they must meet all of the conditions given above
- The application form should be printed out and signed. Applicants must submit their most current original passport along with their application. Along with the form, attach one photocopy of the biographic page of your most recent United States passport and insert the form into your most recent original United States passport. pay.gov or get a non-refundable application cost in the form of a Bank Manager’s check or “Cashier’s Check” in AED currency
- Pay the passport fee online at pay.gov
- One passport-sized photograph should be included to the form. The image must be 2 by 2 inches in size, shot within the previous six months, and meet all of the specifications specified above. The application form should be printed and signed. Your most current original passport should be submitted together with the application. Additionally, attach one photocopy of your most recent U.S. passport’s biographic page and insert the form inside your most recent original U.S. passport
- And pay.gov or receive a non-refundable application fee in the form of a Bank Manager’s check or “Cashier’s Check” in the currency of the United Arab Emirates
- In order to receive a Bank Manager’s check or a Cashier’s check, you must first open a bank account in the United Arab Emirates. To avoid confusion, make cheques payable to “United States Disbursing Officer.” Cash, credit cards, and personal cheques are not accepted at this time. We must obtain a Bank Manager’s check or a Cashier’s check in AED before we can proceed with the transaction. If you want to write something on the bank check, don’t (for example, “name of the applicant”). Please do not add any costs that are not specifically listed on this page. When processing applications outside of the United States, there is no expedited service available.
- (If this is the case) Provide proof of your name change, which may include a marriage certificate, change of name deed, Statutory Declaration, or a court order (the name change must have occurred after your passport was issued)
- If you have changed your name since your initial application, include evidence of the name change with your application. Fill out this checklist(PDF 173 KB) to ensure that your application package is complete before submitting it. Ensure that you include the checklist with your application. Place all of the necessary things in an unsealed envelope
Adult passport renewals should be dropped off in the following manner: After completing the above steps, you may drop off your passport at the United States Embassy in Abu Dhabi between 8:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. on Monday through Thursday and between 8:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. on Friday, or at the United States Consulate General in Dubai between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. on Monday through Thursday and between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. on Friday (except on UAE or US holidays). When the passport is ready for collection at the Embassy or Consulate, the applicant will get an email notification.
More information may be found by clickinghere.
Passports and U.S. Citizen Services
Emergency Information for Citizens of the United States of AmericaOnline Fee Payment for Adult Passport Renewals PreviousNext THE UNITED STATES PAVILION AT EXPO 2020 DUBAIPreviousNext A negative COVID-19 test, done within one day of departure, or proof of recovery from the virus within the past 90 days is required by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for all air passengers entering the United States (including U.S.
citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents). Information and contacts in case of an emergency The first online fee payment for adult passport renewal applications in the United States will be accepted on September 25, 2021.
The six-month-long Expo 2020 Dubai will be the first Expo to be held in the Middle East, North Africa, or South Asia, and it will take place in the city of Dubai. PreviousNext
ARE YOU A U.S. CITIZEN WHO NEEDS A PASSPORT?
In the event that you are abroad and your passport expires on or after January 1, 2020, you may be allowed to use your expired passport to return straight to the United States until December 31, 2021, depending on your circumstances. More information may be found on this page. The Embassy in Abu Dhabi and the Consulate General in Dubai provide quick passport renewal services using a mail-drop-box system, which eliminates the need for an appointment. Check through the links to determine whether this is an option that applies to your circumstance.
Please check the following section for details on how to accomplish this:
- Complete the following sections of your application: To find out the document you need to bring, go to thePassport Wizard and choose it. Print and finish the applicable document, as well as gather all of the necessary documentation. Make an appointment with us: You may make an appointment at one of our sites by going to our appointment page, or by calling one of our locations. More information may be found at: On Travel.State.gov, you may get detailed passport information.
Passport renewals for ordinary purposes take 2-4 weeks to complete the procedure. If you are planning a trip within the next two weeks, please seeEmergency Assistancefor more information, or [email protected] you are in Abu Dhabi, [email protected] you are in Dubai or the Northern Emirates, for more information. Weekends and holidays in the United States and the United Arab Emirates are not available for passport services.
US Visa Dubai – How to Apply for US Visa From Dubai?
Before coming to the United States, holders of United Arab Emirates passports need apply for a visa through their respective governments. Every national of the United Arab Emirates who wishes to enter the United States must do so with a visa. When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for both immigrant and nonimmigrant purposes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates are needed to get a visa. If you have a passport from one of the 40 countries covered by the United States Visa Waiver Program and you live in Dubai, you may not be required to get a visa to visit the United States as a tourist.
You may use this US visa Checker to determine whether or not you need to submit an application for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
USA Visit Visa from Dubai
In order to go to the United States for business or vacation, you must first get a USA Visit Visa from Dubai. There are two types of visas for visiting the United States:
- If you want to go to the United States for business purposes, you should apply for a US Business Visa from Dubai. This visa is also referred to as the B1 Visa
- If you desire to travel to the United States for tourist purposes, you should apply for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai. The B2 Visa is another name for this type of visa.
A visit visa to the United States from Dubai allows its bearer to enter the country and stay for up to six months in the country. You should complete the DS-160 online form in order to apply for a US Business Visa and a US Tourist Visa from Dubai, respectively. There is no difference between this program and the one described in this article.
US Visa Application From Dubai
To apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai, you must complete a number of steps. For a successful US visa application from Dubai, follow these straightforward and time-saving procedures:
- Check what type of US visa you need
- Find out where you should submit your application in Dubai
- Complete the application form online
- s Pay the visa fee
- Appoint a US visa interview in Dubai
- Gather the documents required for a USA visa from Dubai
- Attend the visa interview
Check what type of US visa you need
The visas for Dubai residents issued by the United States are divided into two categories: In all categories, there are subcategories that are based on the reason for your visit to the United States. It is important to note that selecting the appropriate visa is critical. In the event that you submit an application for the incorrect visa, your application will be refused. The entire procedure of applying for a US visa in Dubai is dependent on the type of visa you are looking for. Please keep in mind that this information is intended for people who are applying for a nonimmigrant visa to the United States from Dubai.
We recommend that you read our post on how to apply for a US visa in Abu Dhabi if you want to know more about the process. While if you want to apply for a US immigrant visa in Abu Dhabi, you should read our article on “Immigrant Visas to the United States,” which is available in English.
Check where you need to apply in Dubai
Based on your reason for visiting to the United States, both categories contain subcategories. It is important to note that choosing the appropriate visa is critical. It is possible that your application could be refused if you apply for the wrong type of visa. Application for a US visa in Dubai is a multi-step procedure that is dependent on the visa type. Important: This information is intended for people who are seeking for a nonimmigrant visa to the United States from Dubai. Check out our post on how to apply for a US visa in Abu Dhabi if you want to know more about the process.
Complete the online application form
By filling out the online application form, you can continue your visa application for the United States from Dubai. The DS-160 form is another name for this document. You may fill out the DS-160 form online by visiting the following website:
- Using the Consular Electronic Application Center, or by contracting with a third-party organization such as VisaExpress
Pay the visa feeschedule a US Visa appointment in Dubai
After you have completed your application form, you will need to pay the US visa costs for residents of Dubai. Visit the website of the Official Visa Appointment Service of the United States Department of State. Set up a user account on the website, and then follow these simple steps to finish the payment process:
- Input the confirmation number from the DS-160
- Complete the procedure of returning courier documents
- The nonimmigrant visa (MRV) application cost must be paid. Schedule an appointment with the Consular Section
Collect the required documents for a US visa from Dubai
Every visa application for a US visa in Dubai must include a number of papers, according to the US authorities. It is with the use of these documents that they can determine whether or not you should be granted a visa. You should pay close attention to the contents of these materials. Make certain that they submit all of them in accordance with the requirements. The following are the typical papers that must be submitted in order to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
- Page confirming that you have successfully completed the DS-160 form
- This is your Passport. It must be valid for at least another 6 months beyond the date on which you want to depart the United States. Aside from that, it must include at least one blank page so that the visa sticker may be adhered to the front of it. A recent image taken for a US Visa. It should be 5 by 5 cm in size and color, and it should have been taken within the past 6 months. In the event that you have already uploaded a photograph to the DS-160 application form, there is no need to submit another photograph. Confirmation of your US Visa appointment (if applicable)
- Receipts for the visa application fee that has been paid
- Previous visas to the United States (if any)
- Proof of a criminal record is required. A police certificate, also known as an ACRO, is required and should be obtained from the appropriate authorities in your country of residence. It reveals whether or whether you have ever been arrested, warned, or convicted of anything. If you have ever been denied entry into or deported from the United States, you must additionally present documentation in this respect that explains the grounds for the deportation or denial of your application.
Documents required for US tourist visa from Dubai
If you wish to apply for a tourist visa to the United States from Dubai, you must provide the following additional papers to the Dubai Consulate:
- A letter of introduction Provide a brief explanation of the aim of your journey in this letter
- Financial or bank documents to demonstrate that you have the financial means to remain in the United States
- Relationships with your own nation. This might be evidence that you have a family in Dubai, an employment contract, a lease, or a property deed in Dubai, all of which you want to return to
- Optional letter of invitation for a US visa from friends or relatives in the United States
- Please bring your transcripts or diploma if you are currently enrolled as a student. If you’re going to work, carry the following items:
- A letter from your company
- Pay stubs for the last three months
- And a resume.
Photocopies showing your relative’s immigration status in the United States. If you are visiting relatives or friends who live in the United States, you must get a visa. Report on medical conditions. If you are travelling for medical reasons, this is a must. It is recommended that you get travel health insurance coverage for the duration of your full stay in the United States before attending the visa interview in person.
Attend the visa interview in Dubai
A visa interview is required for all candidates between the ages of 14 and 79 who wish to apply for a visa. The interview is a critical component of a Dubai resident’s visa application for the United States. Make certain that you there for the interview on schedule. If you arrive late for your appointment, it will be canceled automatically. Before the interview, you will have your biometrics done on the same day as the interview. While you are waiting for your appointment, the consular employees will come into your room and review your application materials in their possession.
When you arrive for this appointment, the interviewer will ask you a few questions about your upcoming trip.
Your responses must be consistent with the information included in your documents.
The knowledgeable VisaExpress representatives will carefully manage your application and provide you with any assistance you require while in the United States. Application for a Visitor Visa.
US Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
The processing period for a US visa varies depending on where you are in the world. This time frame is determined by the number of applications that the embassy is currently receiving at the time of your application. The processing time might take anything between four and six weeks.
In Case of Visa Denial
If your visa application for the United States from Dubai is denied, you still have the option to reapply. However, you will be required to pay the visa cost each time you submit a new application. The evidence that the reasons for the earlier rejection are no longer valid must be shown in order for your application to be considered for consideration.