There are two observation decks: At The Top, situated on the 124th and 125th floors, and At The Top Sky on the 148th floor. The view from Burj Khalifa’s decks is breathtaking, where you can see the Dubai skyline stretching as far as the eye can see. The decks also offer a unique aerial view of The Dubai Fountain.
What to do at the Burj Khalifa Dubai?
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa. You may choose between : (L125.L124) Level 124. Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s. Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes. Step out onto the public outdoor observation terrace overlooking the ever-growing skyline. Level 125
What can you see from the top of the Burj Khalifa?
At the Top, Burj Khalifa Explore the 360-degree observation decks at levels 125 and 124, at your own leisure. Level 125 serves as a tribute to Arab arts and culture; the entire level that is slickly designed will feature a Masharabiya motif as part of the décor’s central theme.
Can you go to the top of the Burj?
The very top of the Burj Khalifa is the 163rd floor, however it is not accessible to the public. To get to the top of the Burj Khalifa, you need to purchase a ticket.
Is it worth going to the top of Burj Khalifa?
If you’re a bucket list ticker then yes – the novelty of going up the world’s tallest building is probably worth the entry fee (though perhaps not all the way to level 148).
Can you jump off the Burj Khalifa?
Skydive Dubai, a leader in extreme skydiving, has broken yet another Guinness World Record BASE jumping off the very tip of The Burj Khalifa.
Who lives on top floor of Burj Khalifa?
In India, BR Shetty is famous as the man who owns all the apartments on the 100th and 140th floors of Dubai’s iconic Burj Khalifa, which he is said to have acquired for a whopping $25 million.
Why is Dubai so rich?
Its diverse economy makes Dubai one of the richest in the world. Unlike other states in the region, Dubai’s economy doesn’t rely on oil. The growth of its economy comes from business, transportation, tourism and finance. Free trade allowed Dubai to become a wealthy state.
What do they call the tallest building in Dubai?
At over 828 metres (2,716.5 feet) and more than 160 stories, Burj Khalifa holds the following records: Tallest building in the world.
How do people get on top of the Burj Khalifa?
The elevator in Burj Khalifa takes just a minute to reach the observation deck on the 124th floor, which is located at a height of 452 meters. On Level 124, there are high-powered telescopes which offer you a clear view of the city’s landscape. You can also spend some time on the observation terrace.
How much is a flat in Burj Khalifa?
BANGALORE: An apartment on the 100th floor of ‘Burj Khalifa’, the world’s tallest building and one of the most-sought after addresses in the world today, comes at a price of Rs 38,000 per sq ft.
Can I buy flat in Burj Khalifa?
With 900 residences available to buy including studios, one, two, three and four-bedroom suites, the apartments at Burj Khalifa Tower offer luxury living like nowhere else in the world. Forming the main landmark for Downtown Dubai, the Burj Khalifa is one of the most exclusive and prestigious addresses in the city.
How long can you stay At the Top of Burj Khalifa?
Guests of At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY can stay at level 148 for up to 30 minutes and then to continue the journey to level 125/124, where they can stay as long as they prefer.
How long would it take for a penny to fall from the Burj Khalifa?
So the total time you will take is 17.65 seconds.
What is the most expensive building in the world?
According to MSN Money, The Great Mosque of Mecca, also known as the Masjid al-Haram, is the most expensive building worldwide by a massive distance. Continual expansion projects added to its cost over the years and it is estimated that it has now cost $100 billion in today’s money.
How much is a night in Burj Khalifa?
The Burj is famous for its striking sail-shape design, and the lavish suite, which is one of the most expensive hotel rooms in the world, has an average price tag of $24,000 a night.
At The Top of the Burj Khalifa
The Burj Khalifa is without a doubt the most recognizable structure in Dubai’s stunning skyline. With an incredible 828 meters in height, it is now the highest structure in the planet. A visit to Dubai would be incomplete without taking in the breathtaking vista from the spectacular observation deck. Here’s how you go to the observation deck at the top of the Burj Khalifa.
How do I get to At The Top of the Burj Khalifa?
The Burj Khalifa is located in Downtown Dubai, directly across the street from the Dubai Mall. If you are traveling by Dubai Metro, take the Red Line to Burj Khalifa Station, where you will find the Burj Khalifa. From there, you may take the F13 bus to the next stop, which is the Dubai Mall Bus Stop, and get out at that stop. The F13 bus route is shown in blue in the map below. We recommend our Downtown Dubai Tour if you want to visit more of the area. It gives you an excellent introduction to Downtown Dubai.
This stroll takes around 15 minutes, and there are moving walkways (similar to those found in airports) to make the travel more comfortable.
Once you get to Dubai Mall, you will need to stroll through the mall to the Lower Ground Floor, which is located on the first floor (also referred to as LG).
How high can I go?
There are two observation decks atop the Burj Khalifa. The bottom deck, dubbed “At the Top,” is 452 meters above sea level and is the highest point on the structure. When it first opened its doors in 2010, it was the world’s tallest observation deck. Although this record was later exceeded by an observation deck in China’s Canton Tower, it was not until recently. The Burj Khalifa responded by opening a new observation deck known as “At the Top Sky.” At 555 meters above sea level, it is now the world’s tallest observation platform.
How much do tickets cost to go to the top of The Burj Khalifa?
To get access to the observation deck at the top of the Burj Khalifa, you must first purchase a ticket. There are a variety of elements that influence the price of your ticket. It will depend on which observation deck you pick and what time of day you visit that will determine the price of your ticket. It is normally most crowded between 3:30pm and 6:00pm, which corresponds to the time of sunset at the top of the mountain. Also available is the option of purchasing an Immediate Entry ticket, which allows you to bypass the line and travel directly to the observation deck without having to wait for anybody.
Please keep in mind that general admission tickets are only good for a specified day and time.
19h00 to the end of the day AED 200AED 500AED 160AED 500AED 300N/AAED 300N/A AED 200AED 500AED 160AED 500AED 300N/AAED 300N/A AED 200AED 500AED 160AED 500AED 300N/A AED 200AED 500AED 160AED 500AED 300N/A AED 200AED 500AED 160AED 500AED 300N/A AED 200AED 500AED 160AED 500A
|TICKET TYPE||AT THE TOP LEVEL 125 + 124||AT THE TOP SKY LEVEL 148 +125 + 124|
|Non-prime hours (General Admission)||08h00 – 15h00 and 18h30 until closing|
|Adult (12 years +)||AED 125||AED 350|
|Child (4-12 years)||AED 95||AED 350|
|Prime hours(General Admission)||15h30 – 18h00||Opening until 18h00|
|Adult (12 years +)|
|Child (4-12 years)|
|Adult (12 years +)|
|Child (4-12 years)|
|Infant (4 years)||FREE||N/A|
Where should I buy tickets?
Tickets for the viewing decks are in high demand, and often sell out rapidly. We urge that you purchase your tickets online in advance in order to ensure that you obtain the best available slots and times. In addition, advance tickets can be purchased in person at the ticket desk. The only way to purchase Immediate Entry Admission tickets is to do it in person at the ticket desk. By using these, you will be able to skip any lineups and get directly to the observation deck. If you were unable to get a ticket in advance, they are an excellent alternative.
What happens when I get to the entrance?
The Burj Khalifa experience is separated into many segments. The first component is a guided tour of the building.
- It is possible that you will have to wait in line after you have your ticket in hand. As a substitute for waiting, you may take use of the interactive displays that provide further information on the tower. When the moment for your departure arrives, you will be escorted to the base of the tower. This tour will also give information on the history of the building
- You will then board the elevator, which moves at an astonishing speed of 10 meters per second
- And you will be taken to the top floor. The observation deck offers excellent views of the Dubai skyline, which you may enjoy after you’ve reached the top level. There are also telescopes available for those who want a closer view. These telescopes are equipped with a recorded view feature, which allows you to see what the city looks like during the day or at night, depending on your preference. The average time spent at the observation deck is one hour and fifteen minutes.
We hope you found our guide on ascending to the top of the Burj Khalifa to be informative and helpful. If you have any more queries, please do not hesitate to post a remark below.
Burj Khalifa Entrances: All You Need to Know to Go Right to the Top
The Burj Khalifa has its up onto many people’s travel bucket lists, and for good reason. With an elevation of 828 meters/2,716.5 ft, it is the world’s highest structure. If you want to put things in perspective, it’s roughly twice as tall as the Empire State Building and three times as tall as the Eiffel Tower. The Burj Khalifa, which was designed by Adrian Smith to resemble a spider lily, is the world’s tallest free-standing skyscraper and is home to the world’s highest observation deck, which is located on the 124th floor.
The view from the Burj Khalifa’s observation decks is breath-taking, with the Dubai skyline spanning as far as the eye can see in every direction.
It is an architectural wonder, and if you are intending to visit, here’s all you need to know about Burj Khalifa tickets, entrances, hours of operation, and special offers.
Burj Khalifa Entrances
The ticket counter at the Burj Khalifa The main entry to the Burj Khalifa is through the Dubai Mall. You will see two separate elevator lines as you make your way to the Burj Khalifa elevator from the lower ground floor of the Dubai Mall: one for those who have purchased At The Top Burj Khalifa tickets and another for those who desire to tour other accessible floors without purchasing tickets. If you have purchased tickets to see the world from the top, use the Observatory elevators, which are double deck taxis that travel at 10 m/s to reach the two observation decks: the Observation Deck 1 and the Observatory Deck 2.
At The Top Sky is located on the 148th story of the building.
1. At The Top Entrance
The observation deck on the 124th level of the Burj Khalifa, which is located at a height of 452 meters, can be reached in less than a minute using the elevator in the building. On the 124th floor, there are high-powered telescopes that provide a good view of the surrounding cityscape. The viewing deck is also a great place to spend some time. Meanwhile, the “Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye Perspective” from Level 125 provides a panoramic view of the city that is 360 degrees in all directions. On this level, you have the option of taking a green screen shot or participating in a virtual reality game in which the glass fractures beneath your feet to pass the time.
It was a life-changing event in every sense of the word! Get yourBurj Khalifa At The Top tickets as soon as possible to avoid long lines.
2. At The Top Sky Entrance
If you want to feel like you’re on top of the world, head up to the 148th floor of the Burj Khalifa, which has the world’s tallest observation deck and can be reached via the 124th floor. Level 148 is placed a remarkable 555 meters above sea level; as you can guess, the view from this vantage point is nothing short of spectacular. Not only is the view excellent, but Level 148 is also less crowded than the rest of the building. Consequently, if you want to avoid the crowds and simply enjoy the beautiful scenery, get a ticket to the Burj Khalifa At The Top Sky experience.
Recommended Burj Khalifa Tickets
Purchase yourBurj Khalifa tickets online at a discounted rate and enjoy expedited admission to the world’s highest structure.
Best Burj Khalifa Combo Deals
Would you want to take a guided tour of the Burj Khalifa? Check out our handy advice and save yourself the bother of having to organize your vacation on your own!
Burj Khalifa Timings
A guided tour of the Burj Khalifa is something you should consider. Check out our handy advice and save yourself the bother of having to organize your vacation on your own.
The Burj Khalifa is accessed through the Dubai Mall, and the nearest mall exit that connects to the tower is the one near the Dubai Fountain, which is about a 10-minute walk away. When staying in Downtown Dubai, you can stroll to the Dubai Mall in around 15 minutes. The following are the most efficient methods of getting to Dubai Mall and inside the Burj Khalifa:
Once you’ve arrived at the Burj Khalifa stop on the metro’s red line (which actually lets you off at the Dubai Mall), you may take a feeder bus or walk to the mall to finish your shopping spree. In the event that you decide to walk to the mall, you can take the Metro Link Bridge, which has the same operating hours as Dubai Mall: Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM, Thursday to Saturday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM. If you prefer, you can take the Metro Link Bridge to the mall from your hotel. The Dubai metro operates from 6:00 a.m.
(Saturday to Thursday) and from 2:00 p.m.
(Fridays and Saturdays and Sundays).
Once you’ve arrived at the Burj Khalifa stop on the metro’s red line (which actually lets you off at the Dubai Mall), you can either take a feeder bus or walk to the mall to complete your shopping experience. In the event that you decide to walk to the mall, you may take the Metro Link Bridge, which has the same operation hours as Dubai Mall: Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM, Thursday to Saturday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 AM. If you choose, you can take the Metro Link Bridge to the mall from your home.
You may also take a cab to the Burj Khalifa, which is the fastest choice but also the most expensive because it is the most expensive way to get there. Meter fares begin at AED 1.6 per kilometer traveled.
The waiting cost is AED 0.5 per kilometer traveled. The starting charge for normal taxis is AED 3 (from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM) and AED 3.50 (from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM) (10:00 PM to 6:00 AM). AED 6 (day) and AED 7 (night) are the starting rates for pre-booked taxis (night).
Tips For Your Visit
- If you’re interested in seeing the sunset, purchase a ticket during the week because weekends are often crowded with people. Tickets to see the sunset from the Burj Khalifa are a great deal and well worth the extra money invested. The only way to go into the Burj Khalifa is through the Dubai Mall, which is not accessible from the outside. There is a mall exit next to the fountain that goes to the Burj Khalifa and this is the one that will save you the most time if you are going to the Burj. Large pieces of luggage are not permitted inside
- However, you may check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, which is located near the entrance to the building. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are permitted to be brought into the building. In the event that you want to go to Level 148, you will be provided with a complimentary drink as well as some classic date options. However, if you haven’t already, make sure to bring a bottle of water with you because beverages are not offered on the top floors. It is best to see the Burj Khalifa in the morning fog if at all feasible. You have the impression that you are standing above the clouds when a heavy layer of fog blankets the metropolis of Dubai. You may get all the information you need by downloading the official app for the Burj Khalifa”At the Top”experience, which is available for free download. Pre-book a table at one of the many covetedBurj Khalifa restaurants and take in a dinner from the heights.
What are Burj Khalifa ticket prices?
It seems as though there is an endless supply of things to do in Dubai. Use ourDubai travel guide to plan your trip like a pro. It is jam-packed with itineraries, culture advice, quirky jewels, deals, restaurants, and accommodations, among many other things.
At the Top (Burj Khalifa) – Wikipedia
When it comes to things to do in Dubai, the list is never-ending. Use ourDubai travel guide to plan your trip like a pro. It is jam-packed with itineraries, culture advice, quirky jewels, deals, restaurants, and accommodations, among many other things.
On the 148th story of the Burj Khalifa, there is a new observation deck dedicated to the At the Top experience, which is dubbed the SKY level. This allowed the Burj Khalifa to reclaim the distinction of the world’s tallest observation deck, which it had previously had since overtaking the Canton Tower in Guangzhou, but it was eventually overtaken by the Shanghai Tower in the process. It continues to hold the global record for the world’s highest outdoor patio as well as the world record for the world’s highest restaurant.
- ^”Burj Dubai Observation Deck Opens to The Public On Jan 5″. Bayut.com, accessed January 4, 2010. The original version of this article was published on January 5, 2010. 6th of January, 2010
- Retrieved 6th of January, 2010
- Pitrelli and Monica Buchanan are two of the most prominent women in the world (July 20, 2020). The following article is titled “What to Expect from the World’s Top Attractions in the Age of Coronavirus.” CNBC
- s^ Bloom, Laura Begley, and others. “Bucket List Travel: The World’s Top 50 Places to Visit in 2021,” published in “Bucket List Travel.” “Cloud Top 488 on Canton Tower has been opened to the public,” according to Forbes. The People’s Government of the Municipality of Guangzhou, on December 19, 2011. Retrieved on January 23, 2012
- Megan Willett, Megan Willett (17 October 2014). At 1,821 feet above sea level, Dubai’s Burj Khalifa now has the world’s highest observation deck, which is described as “incredible.” businessinsider.com Business Insider is a publication that covers the business world. “At the Top, Burj Khalifa Experience”.burjkhalifa.ae. Burj Khalifa. Retrieved 6 December 2014
- “At the Top, Burj Khalifa Experience”.burjkhalifa.ae. The original version of this article was published on August 29, 2015. “How the world’s tallest observation decks stack up”, which was retrieved on December 6, 2014. The Los Angeles Times published an article on March 12, 2020, titled “Augmented Reality – gsmprjct°.” gsmprjct°. On December 2, 2014, the original version of this article was archived. On the 6th of December, 2014, gsmprjct° published “At the Top, Burj Khalifa”. Retrieved on December 6, 2014
- “A québécoise enterprise competes in the world’s most difficult cycling race.” The Journal de Montréal (in French) published an article on January 4, 2010. On July 23, 2012, the original version of this article was archived. Emaar Properties’ “‘At The Top’ Observation Deck Ticket Information” was retrieved on August 19, 2010 from their website. The original version of this article was published on February 7, 2010. It was published on 9 February 2010 that “Emaar Says Burj Khalifa Observation Deck Is Closed for Maintenance.” Bloomberg, 8 February 2010, retrieved 9 February 2010 from the original on 11 February 2010
- Tomlinson, Hugh, 8 February 2010, retrieved 9 February 2010
- (10 February 2010). A terrifying lift journey at the Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest structure, was captured on video. “The world’s tallest structure, Burj Khalifa, reopens its observation deck,” according to The Times of the United Kingdom, accessed 10 February 2010. The Guardian (UK), 5 April 2010, retrieved 6 April 2010
- “Burj Khalifa observation deck reopens.” The Guardian (UK), 5 April 2010, retrieved 6 April 2010. GulfNews.com. 5th of April, 2010. Lori Rackl, retrieved on April 6, 2010
- Rackl, Lori (5 April 2010). “The Inca Trail and the Burj Khalifa are back in business.” The Chicago Sun-Times is a newspaper in Chicago, Illinois. On April 8, 2010, the original version of this article was published. On April 5, 2010, the original version of this article was published. According to Megan AbWillett-Wei of The New York Times on October 6, 2013, Dubai’s Burj Khalifa now has the world’s highest observation deck, at 1,821 feet, and it “looks magnificent.” “Observation Deck | Burj Khalifa,” according to Business Insider. The 29th of August, 2015. The original version of this article was published on August 29, 2015.
At The Top – Book Tickets Online
Prepare to soar to unprecedented heights!
At the Top, Burj Khalifa
Make preparations for record breaking experiences!
- Enjoy the excitement of riding in the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, which cruise at 10 meters per second
- Make an up-close and personal examination of the world below with cutting-edge, high-powered telescopes Taking a stroll out onto the public outdoor observation deck, which offers a panoramic view of the city’s ever-changing cityscape
- Level 125, located at 456 meters, is a huge terrace that has been elegantly adorned in Arabic mashrabiya and provides breathtaking 360-degree views. Green screen photography allows you to save your Burj Khalifa memories for all time while incorporating reality and amazing effects. Get ready to go on an immersive virtual reality journey to the top of the Burj Khalifa
- Take a step onto an innovative glass floor that has a unique twist to give you a fresh immersive experience. You’ll be able to feel the glass fracture beneath your feet as you explore the great heights from 456 meters above sea level.
Our travels have taken us to some of the world’s most notable record-breaking locations, including the world’s largest pumpkin festival, the world’s northernmost city, and the world’s largest wine barrel. No surprise therefore that stepping on the viewing deck of the Burj Khalifa was also on our bucket list of things to do in the world. Not only is the Burj Khalifa the world’s tallest structure, but it also smashes a number of other world records in the process. Here are ten interesting facts about the Burj Khalifa that we discovered during our visit, which we hope will encourage you to climb to the observation deck at the world’s highest structure.
Before you leave, make sure you have your skip the line tickets.
The Burj Khalifa towers over Dubai at an incredible 828 meters (2716 ft) in height, towering over the city.
If the parts are laid end to end, they would reach more than a fifth of the way around the planet.
“View from the Burj Khalifa, Dubai, United Arab Emirates” data-image-caption=”Views of the Dubai Fountain from the top of the Burj Khalifa” data-image-caption=”Views of the Dubai Fountain from the top of the Burj Khalifa” data-medium-file=” data-large-file=” src=”data:image/svg+xml, percent 3Csvg percent 20 src=”data:image/svg+xml width=”500″ height=”750″ width=”500″ height=”750″ data-lazy-srcset=”500w,200w,300w” data-lazy-srcset=”500w,200w,300w” The data-lazy-sizes attribute is set to (max-width: 500px) 100vw, 500px.
photograph taken from the Burj Khalifa’s observation deck, with data lazy src=” of the Dubai Fountain The Burj Khalifa not only holds the global record for being the tallest skyscraper on the planet, but it also owns six other world records in other categories.
It also has the world’s tallest service elevator, which is the world’s tallest service elevator, and having the world’s longest travel distance elevator.
data-medium-file=” data-large-file=” src=”data:image/svg+xml, percent 3Csvg percent 20 src=” width=”750″ height=”563″ width=”750″ height=”563″ 750w and 300w are the data-lazy-srcset values.
From the top of the Burj Khalifa, you can see all the way to the coast of Dubai and the Persian Gulf.
One of the most mind-blowing Burj Khalifa statistics is the sheer weight of the materials used to construct the structure.
The entire weight of aluminum utilized in the construction of the Burj Khalifa is equal to the weight of five Airbus A380 passenger jets.
data-medium-file=” data-large-file=” src=”data:image/svg+xml, percent 3Csvg percent 20 src=”data:image/svg+xml, percent 3Csvg percent width: 750 pixels, height: 500 pixels 750w and 300w are the data-lazy-srcset values.
- data-lazy-src=” Dubai Fountain dances in front of the Burj Khalifa every 30 minutes from 6pm Wednesday through Sunday4.
- Every year, 15 million gallons of water are gathered in an environmentally friendly manner.
- The elevators of the Burj Khalifa move at a speed of 10 meters per second, making them among the fastest elevators in the world.
Data-image-caption=”Craning our necks to gaze up at the sphere from ground level” data-image-caption=”Craning our necks to look up at the sphere from ground level” alt=”Looking up at the sphere from the ground level” width=”750″ height=”500″ src=”data:image/svg+xml, percent 3Csvg, percent 20s tallest structure.
It is truly a multi-use structure that contains restaurants, a hotel, residential apartments, office space, and is a tourist attraction due to the observation decks on the top floor and the observation deck on the bottom floor. Are you ready to pay a visit?
Know Before You Go
- Available from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday, and 10 a.m. to midnight Thursday through Saturday, the observation deck is open to the public. The final admittance is 45 minutes before closing
- There is a free bag check at the entrance
- Just be sure to pick up your baggage on the way out (fortunately, I remembered before we went too far away.)
- There is a free bag check near the entrance
- And there is a free bag check near the entrance. The observation deck may be accessible from the lower level of the Dubai Mall, near the food court
- It is free to use.
This post includes affiliate links for your convenience. When you make a reservation onViator or GetYourGuide through one of our affiliate sites, we receive a tiny commission at no additional charge.
How to Enjoy the Amazing View from the Top of Burj Khalifa?
The overwhelming presence of the world’s tallest structure cannot be denied. The Burj Khalifa, which rises 829.8 meters (2,722 feet) over the Dubai landscape, is a stunning sight that can be viewed from as far as 95 kilometers (59 miles) away. However, if you are a fan of contemporary architecture, as I am, there will be only one thing on your mind: reaching the peak to take in the breathtaking view from the top of the Burj Khalifa! When you contemplate the height of the Burj Khalifa, it makes many of the world’s other major skyscrapers appear rather little in comparison.
History of Burj Khalifa
Let’s take a look at the history of the world’s tallest skyscraper and how it compares to other major monuments around the globe in order to have a better understanding of the views that you will be able to enjoy once you reach either the 125th or 148th floors of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai. Photograph by Astronaut, courtesy of Wikimedia Commons The scale of the Burj Khalifa in relation to other renowned skyscrapers throughout the world is instantly apparent in the figure above. It is more than twice the scale of the Empire State Building, and it dwarfs this tower as well as many other “mega buildings” throughout the world in terms of sheer size.
- There will be nothing comparable to this construction until the completion of the Jeddah Tower in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, which is planned to be completed in 2020.
- It was in 2004 when building on the Burj Khalifa began, marking the beginning of the mega-historical skyscraper’s timeline.
- In addition to technology, Neo-Futurism is defined as the buildings constructed today as a result of the invention of new materials that allow for the creation of previously inconceivable shapes.
- What was previously thought to be impossible is now considered to represent the future of architectural design.
What You Need to Know
The importance of being adequately prepared before visiting the Burj Khalifa cannot be overstated.
However, if you are purchasing tickets on the day rather than online, we recommend that you arrive as early as possible to avoid the enormous lines at ‘will call’. However, before purchasing tickets, it’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with the actual location of the Burj Khalifa’s entrance.
Directions to the Burj Khalifa
The Burj Khalifa is a must-see destination, and it is vital that you arrive prepared. We had the unfortunate experience of having to wait quite a long time to collect our tickets at ‘will call,’ however if you are purchasing tickets on the day rather than online, we recommend that you arrive as early as possible. However, before purchasing tickets, it’s a good idea to familiarize yourself with the actual location of the Burj Khalifa’s main entrance.
Choosing whether or not to visit levels 124/125, as well as going all the way to the highest observation platform at level 148, will be your first major decision. As a result of the substantial disparity in ticket pricing, the decision will ultimately come down to personal choice. I believe that whichever choice you select, you will be able to confidently assert that you have been “on top of the world,” at least in Dubai! I believe that whichever choice you select, you will be able to confidently assert that you have been “on top of the world,” at least in Dubai!
- We invite you to visit the At The Top Burj Khalifa website for the most up-to-date pricing information.
- The AED 95 fee for Level 124/125 (Children 4-12 years) applies.
- Level 124/125 (for children aged 4 to 12 years) – AED 350 Also, please keep in mind that the pricing shown above are during ‘non-prime’ hours.
- Similarly, prices are significantly higher for those who want ‘instant’ admittance, thus booking your tickets in advance is highly recommended.
The View from the Top of Burj Khalifa
With any towering structure, patience is required while going through security and waiting for the elevator to take you to the top. This is especially true when visiting the Empire State Building. There is enough of material to keep you interested, including an in-depth history of the Burj Khalifa building and an explanation of exactly what it takes to construct a tower that stands over 2,700 feet tall. After around 20 minutes, we began our ascent to the summit. There are elevators that carry you all the way to level 125, following which you may use the spiral staircase to level 124.
- As soon as we stepped out of the elevator, a member of the crew greeted us and said, “Enjoy the sights!” She wasn’t exaggerating!
- I could go on, but none of these will ever give the 360-degree vistas of Dubai and the surrounding area that can be seen from the top of the Burj Khalifa justice.
- You’ll find yourself losing track of time, but that’s okay since you’ll be taking advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enjoy nature from the world’s tallest skyscraper.
- The magnificent Burj Al Arab hotel towers majestically in the distance, while in the opposite way, you can take in the gold and spice souks, which give Dubai a more real feel.
- Because visitors will be seeing the world from such a high vantage point, it is critical that they have the ability to identify specific sites on the ground, which these new telescopes provide with simplicity.
The best part about using these telescopes is that they are completely free! When visiting viewing observatories, it is all too common to be charged an extra fee to zoom in on your favorite sights across the city.
The view from the top of the Burj Khalifa is indescribably beautiful, and no words can adequately describe it. Hopefully, some of our photographs will pique your interest and entice you to visit Dubai, since the Burj Khalifa alone is enough of a draw to make this a destination you should consider adding to your travel itinerary. Our few of hours spent appreciating the views across Dubai were just incredible. Although we did not formally visit the highest observation platform, I don’t believe anybody can deny that the views from floors 124 and 125 are anything less than stunning.
- This city offers a plethora of compelling reasons to come, none more compelling than the Burj Khalifa, which stands at 1,717 meters high.
- We were really lucky to be able to stay in the stunningShangri La Hotel in Dubai and had a suite with a view of the iconic Burj Khalifa.
- The design may be eccentric and not necessarily to everyone’s taste, but no one can deny that it is a work of architectural brilliance.
- The opinions expressed in this post are purely our own personal opinions and experiences, and we have received no monetary remuneration for doing so.
Visit the Burj Khalifa in 2022: Ultimate Planning Guide
Our team has taken many tourists to Dubai up the Burj Khalifa when it first opened its doors in 2010, and we are here to discuss with you the best ways to arrange your trip and experience the completely iconic and world-record-breaking Burj Khalifa. In this tutorial, we’ll go over the following topics:
- Burj Khalifa Ticket Options
- Burj Khalifa Timings
- When Is the Best Time to Visit Burj Khalifa
- What to Expect at Burj Khalifa Other Ways to Take in the Burj Khalifa’s Magnificence
- The best way to go to the Burj Khalifa
- Hotels in the vicinity of the Burj Khalifa
SEE ALL OUR DUBAI ATTRACTION REVIEWS HERE
The Burj Khalifa is an 828-meter-tall structure with 160 stories. When it was completed in 2010, it gained notoriety for the following reasons:
- There are 160 storeys in the Burj Khalifa, which rises 828 meters tall. When it was completed in 2010, it gained notoriety for the following characteristics:
There have been a few projected efforts to break the company’s record, but none of these projects has been completed to far. Visit this site if you’d want to learn more about the structure itself and its astounding record-breaking achievements. Facts about the Burj Khalifa
Observation Decks at Burj Khalifa
Observation decks and attractions open to the public are divided into three categories:
- Level 124/125″At the Top” is the primary public observation deck
- It is located on the 124th floor. The VIP level “At The Top SKY” is located on Level 148
- The Lounge is located on Levels 152, 153, and 154
As an additional feature of The At.Mosphere, located on the 122nd story, guests may indulge in some of the most extraordinary breakfast, lunch, high tea, and supper experiences the city has to offer.
Burj Khalifa Ticket Offers
As an additional feature of The At.Mosphere, located on the 122nd story, guests may indulge in some of the most extraordinary breakfast, lunch, high tea, and supper experiences available elsewhere in the city.
- How many different experiences you desire to have
- How far you want to climb
- How high you want to go. Whether you have prepared ahead of time and reserved a time slot
- No matter if you plan to travel during a high-demand period (see below)
- Your group’s age and identification
- Offers on tickets to the Burj Khalifa
Below, we’ll go through the specifics of what’s on offer. If you are considering a trip to the Burj Khalifa, the most essential thing to remember is that stand-by tickets are far more expensive than pre-booked tickets, and they will simply not be available at busy periods. This is one component of your vacation to Dubai that you certainly must consider arranging in advance to save money and to ensure that you don’t miss out on any opportunities.
Book through an authorized reseller such as Get Your Guide for the assurance that you are purchasing authentic tickets as well as the flexibility to cancel your reservation for free up to 24 hours before your scheduled departure.
Burj Khalifa Timings
AT THE VERY TOP OF THE BURJ KHALIFA, the observation deck is available everyday at the following hours:
- Weekend hours: Sunday through Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to midnight
- Friday and Saturday: 5:30 a.m. to midnight
The best times to see the Burj Khalifa The Burj Khalifa is open at non-peak hours. Please keep in mind that it is advised that you schedule your time slot up to 90 minutes before you wish to have your experience at the top (except sunrise).
At The Top – Burj Khalifa’s main public observation deck
At The Top, on Levels 124 and 125, is the primary observation platform that the majority of guests will see. On Level 125, which is 456 meters above ground level, you’ll discover educational exhibits, an outdoor observation deck, immersive experiences, and a monument to Arab arts and culture, as well as a tribute to Arab culture. Even with pre-purchased tickets, you should anticipate to spend a significant amount of time waiting in line — both to ascend the tower (even with lifts that work at 10m/s) and to descend the tower.
In addition, there are more displays to look at on the way out.
Level 125 offers a lot more peaceful and pleasurable experience, although it is on Level 124 where the major outdoor deck is located, which everyone tends to flock to.
At The Top SKY
The At The Top Sky observation deck, which includes an outdoor patio, is 555 meters above the ground, making it the world’s tallest. Level 124/125 will be enhanced with a premium lounge experience that includes a guided tour and drinks to complement your visit. It is important to note that your time in the level 148lounge is limited to 30 minutes, but you may spend as much time as you like on the lower (if you can call them that!) decks. Expect to get charged.
- Premiere time is from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM, and non-prime time is from 7:00 PM until closing time.
The Lounge(Level 154 +153 + 152) Burj Khalifa
There are a variety of premium experiences available for purchase in The Lounge, which vary depending on the time of day you desire to attend.
Tea in the Clouds
Relax on the plush sofas that stretch from Level 152 to Level 154, which is 585 meters above sea level. Enjoy a variety of freshly baked goods and pastries, as well as a selection of the finest teas and coffees, at this tearoom. You should expect to pay 749 AED.
Relax on the plush couches that stretch from Level 152 to Level 154, which is 585 meters above sea level! Enjoy a variety of freshly baked goods and pastries, as well as a selection of the finest teas and coffees, at the Tea Room. 749 AED is what you should expect to pay.
Cocktails Under the Stars
Enjoy complimentary house canapés and a glass of bubbly while dancing to the beats of either resident vocalists or the House DJ, as well as a VIP tour of the venue.
An alternative experience on Level 123
You will be picked up from your hotel in a sports vehicle for a party of up to four people, then taken to the 123rd story of the Burj Khalifa in your own VIP elevator where you will be seated at a window-side table in the private lobby lounge. As the sun begins to set, take advantage of unmatched vistas without the throng (note minimum spends apply, in addition to the VIP entry and pickups) There are three afternoon time slots available, with the last one ending at 4:00 PM, if you don’t have a group of four or would prefer to have the VIP experience during the day.
This luxury package includes a personalized Burj Khalifa your AND a 5-course meal in the VIP lounge; there are three afternoon time slots available, with the last one finishing at 4:00 PM.
Combined Ticket offers for Burj Khalifa
The most cost-effective method of saving money is to bundle your ticket with other attractions. There are several attractions in and around the Dubai Mall complex, or you may get a combination pass that allows you to visit sites all across the city.
- Consolidating your tickets with other attractions is the most cost-effective strategy to save money. In the immediate vicinity of the Dubai Mall complex, there are several attractions to choose from, or you may get a combination pass that includes visits to sites across Dubai.
Combining your ticket with other attractions is the most cost-effective strategy to save money. There are several attractions in and around the Dubai Mall complex, or you may get a combination pass that allows you to visit sites around the city.
Best time to visit Burj Khalifa
It might vary greatly depending on the time of year you are visiting. While dawn and sunset are unquestionably the most popular times of day to photograph because of the beautiful golden hour light they cast over the city, mornings in especially can be disrupted by fog and other weather conditions at certain times of the year, particularly in the winter. This, of course, may only add to the drama, or it can leave you covered in a duvet of snow! Although you cannot see as much detail at night, the city lights up in a magnificent manner and you can get a sense of just how far the metropolis extends out in front of you.
Best time to visit Burj Khalifa– Sunrise
Early risers may be rewarded with spectacular sights as the night transforms into the morning light. The early starters are only available for booking on Friday and Saturday mornings and on Sunday mornings (the weekend in Dubai). Expect to pay a total of 129AED. Remember that there is a possibility of being fogged in, so plan accordingly. As the daytime temperatures lower, this is more common in the fall and winter months, and may be expected from November through March.
- Tickets for the sunrise are valid for time intervals between 5:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.
When it comes to dawn photography, fog might be a common occurrence, but it can also produce for some amazing images.
Best time to visit Burj Khalifa – Sunset
The sunset, as one might anticipate, may reward tourists with stunning pink and orange colours, as well as the opportunity to observe the city in greater detail both day and night. It is recommended that you stay until after 6.30 PM in order to capture the amazing evening fountain sound and light display from above the water. Premium pricing will be charged for tickets purchased between 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm (keep in mind that you may have to queue for a significant portion of this time until a lift becomes available – later premium spots in our experience will not allow you to get up until after dark, so think carefully before paying the premium).
Least crowded time to visit Burj Khalifa
The best time to come is late morning or late evening if you are not concerned about the lighting or shooting photographs. You should expect significantly less queue after 9:00 a.m. as a result of the clearing of the throng from the early morning premium tickets. This also means that there will be fewer lines and less congestion at the top. Overall, it was a less hectic and stressful experience overall. Afterwards, you may return to ground level in a more leisurely manner and eat lunch within Dubai Mall.
Additionally, you will reap the benefits of attending the nightlyDubai Fountainsoundlight show.
However, if you are going on a weekend (Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday) or during school vacations, you will find that it is extremely packed no matter what time of day you arrive.
Don’t worry about the other recommendations you’ve read because it can take up to 2 HOURS simply to get to the elevator. This is one of the drawbacks of visiting Dubai’s most popular tourist destination.
Alternatives to the Observation Deck at Burj Khalifa
The best time to visit is late morning or late evening if you aren’t concerned about the lighting or shooting photographs. You should expect significantly reduced queue after 9:00 a.m. as a result of the clearing of the early morning premium tickets throng. Moreover, there will be fewer lines and less congestion at the top of the stairs. Overall, the encounter was less rushed and hectic. Afterwards, you can return to ground level at your leisure and visit Dubai Mall for lunch. Alternatively, have supper first and then go to the sunset viewing area later in the evening when the prime sunset queues have begun to thin out.
Seeing the nightlyDubai Fountainsoundlight display will still be beneficial to you, though.
However, if you are going on a weekend (Friday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday) or during school vacations, you will find that it is extremely packed no matter what time of day you attend.
Visits to Dubai’s most popular attraction have a negative impact on your time and energy levels.
Afternoon Tea at Armani Lounge
This luxurious experience, located within the Armani Hotel, represents the pinnacle of Dubai luxury and is one of the most exclusive in the city. Despite the fact that you are not quite at the summit, you are in one of the most sumptuous locations possible, overlooking the Dubai fountains.
Burj Khalifa from Ground Level
The entry fee may be prohibitive if you are afraid of heights or if the cost of admission will strain your Dubai budget (believe us when we say that if you see all that Dubai has to offer, you will rapidly be broke!). Alternatively, you might try:
- The entry fee may be prohibitive if you are afraid of heights or if the cost of admission will strain your Dubai budget (believe us when we say that if you see all that Dubai has to offer, you will rapidly become bankrupt!) Alternatively, you might try the following:
Getting to the Burj Khalifa
One thing is certainly certain: at 829 meters, the Burj Khalifa is difficult to miss; even the most inexperienced cab driver knows where to look for it. You can easily take a cab to the Dubai Mall and then go down to the basement level to discover the entrance (this is also where you will find the Will Call office for collecting tickets). The Red Line Metro station is located near the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall, and it is roughly a 10-minute walk (by the air-conditioned travellator!) to the Mall.
Hotels Near to Burj Khalifa
If you’re just going to be in Dubai for a short period of time, staying near the Burj Khalifa is an excellent choice for a central location. Apart from sleeping at the Armani Hotel within the Burj Khalifa (which is quite expensive), there are other hotels in the Dubai Mall / Downtown Dubai neighborhood that are excellent choices. Why not give it a shot:
- Addresses: Dubai Mall
- Palace Downtown
- Address Downtown
- Sofitel Dubai Downtown
Additionally, there are also more affordable choices nearby that are still within walking distance of the Dubai Mall. Alternatively, you may explore our comprehensive guide to the most convenient Downtown Dubai hotels here. You can also view our comprehensive guide to neighboring hotels that provide the finest views of the Burj Khalifa here, or browse all of the surrounding Downtown lodging choices here: Rove Downtown is an excellent budget-friendly alternative close to the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall.
DowntownDubaiBooking.com is a website dedicated to providing information about downtown Dubai.
Take me back to the Dubai Attractions homepage
Please keep in mind that we are not a travel agent. This website is a travel blog designed to assist newcomers to the United Arab Emirates and transit travellers in self-planning their trip; we are unable to arrange your flights, accommodations, visas, or connections on your behalf. If you choose to purchase something after clicking on one of our recommended links, we may receive a small commission. Plan your trip to Dubai with the help of our travel planner.
Burj Khalifa (Dubai) – 2022 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
Buildings with an architectural design Decks for Observation TowersAbout The Burj Khalifa, created by Dubai-based Emaar Properties PJSC and referred to as both a “Vertical City” and “A Living Wonder,” is the world’s tallest structure and was completed in 2010. The Burj Khalifa, which rises smoothly from the desert, is a tribute to the city, thanks to its amazing confluence of art, engineering, and painstaking workmanship. The Burj Khalifa, which stands 828 metres (2,716.5 feet) tall and has more than 200 stories, has 160 inhabited floors, the most of any skyscraper on the planet.
- After excavation work began in January 2004, the tower was completed in only 1,325 days, making it the world’s highest man-made building.
- It took 22 million man hours to construct the skyscraper.
- Tickets for the event start at $23.50.
- What is the Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best award and what does it mean?
- Find out more about the best methods to see the Burj Khalifa.
- The renowned Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, is impossible to miss when visiting Dubai.
- The former army base that is now Downtown Dubai is a beautiful residential and leisure area that includes not only the world’s tallest building, but also the world’s largest fountains and mall.
- Restaurants, art galleries, and children’s play areas may all be found along the wide marble walkways, which are ideal for strolling.
- The Burj Khalifa park is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike during colder months.
Visitors and locals alike may have a picnic in the park, as well as a lunch or supper while watching the flowing fountains. Downtown is a terrific spot to mingle with Dubai residents and locals while witnessing real life unfold in a global setting. This is due to the fact that it is mixed usage.
Buildings of Architecture Aerial viewing platforms TowersAbout Building the Burj Khalifa, which has been dubbed both a “Vertical City” and “A Living Wonder,” Dubai-based Emaar Properties PJSC has created the world’s highest structure, which is the world’s tallest building. Its astonishing blend of beauty, engineering, and exquisite craftsmanship, which rises elegantly from the desert, honors the city that it honors. When completed, the Burj Khalifa will have 160 inhabited levels, the most of any structure on the planet.
- After being dedicated on January 4, 2010, the tower was responsible for a number of firsts in the world of technology.
- 330,000 cubic metres of concrete, 39,000 tonnes of steel reinforcement, 103,000 square metres of glass, and 15,500 sq m of embossed stainless steel were used in the construction of the Burj Khalifa, setting new world records.
- Time frame that has been proposed During a period of more than three hours From $23.50, you may get admission to the event.
- What is the Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best award and what is it used for.
- Find out more about the best methods to see the Burj Khalifa and its surroundings.
- The renowned Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest structure, can’t be missed when visiting Dubai.
- The former army base that is now Downtown Dubai is a beautiful residential and leisure area that includes not only the world’s tallest building, but also the world’s largest fountains and mall.
- Restaurants, art galleries, and children’s play areas are all located along wide marble walkways that are ideal for walking.
- The Burj Khalifa park is a popular destination for locals and visitors alike during colder months.
Visitors and residents alike may gather for a picnic, or dine while watching the flowing fountains. Downtown is a terrific spot to mingle with Dubai residents and locals while witnessing real life unfold in a global setting. This is due to the fact that it is mixed usage.
Some of the most frequently asked questions regarding the Burj Khalifa The Burj Khalifa has officially opened: Tickets may be purchased in advance on Tripadvisor. Booking with Tripadvisor allows you to cancel your trip at least 24 hours before the scheduled start date and receive a full refund. Tickets for the Burj Khalifa are known to sell out quickly, and it is possible that same-day tickets will not be available. We urge that you purchase your e-tickets in advance in order to guarantee your position.
On Tripadvisor, you can see all 347 Burj Khalifa tickets and excursions.