- Geographic coordinates of Dubai, United Arab Emirates Latitude: 25°03′56″ N Longitude: 55°10′16″ E Elevation above sea level: 3 m = 09 ft
What line of latitude is Dubai on?
The latitude of Dubai, United Arab Emirates is 25.276987, and the longitude is 55.296249. Dubai, United Arab Emirates is located at United Arab Emirates country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 16′ 37.1532” N and 55° 17′ 46.4964” E.
How do I find my latitude and longitude altitude?
Find coordinates of a location
- On your computer, open Google Earth.
- On the left, click Search.
- Search for a place.
- In the top left corner of the Knowledge Card, click the Up arrow.
- In the box that appears, find the longitude and latitude coordinates.
What is latitude longitude and altitude?
Latitude refers to the distance of a location on Earth’s surface from the equator in relation to the North and South poles (e.g., Florida has a lower latitude than Maine); altitude is defined as how high a location is above sea level (think: a city in the mountains has a high altitude).
What is the height of Dubai from sea level?
The UAE lies between 22°50′ and 26° north latitude and between 51° and 56°25′ east longitude. It shares a 19 km (12 mi) border with Qatar on the northwest, a 530 km (330 mi) border with Saudi Arabia on the west, south, and southeast, and a 450 km (280 mi) border with Oman on the southeast and northeast.
Why is Dubai so hot?
The climate of Dubai is warm and sunny due to its position near the line of the Tropic of Cancer. During the winter season it has an average daytime temperature of 25 °C (77 °F).
How do I know my altitude?
Press and hold the location to reveal the altitude. Check the altitude of a place
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Earth app.
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Tap Units of measurement.
- Pick an option.
How do you write longitude and latitude?
Write the latitude and longitude coordinates. When writing latitude and longitude, write latitude first, followed by a comma, and then longitude. For example, the above lines of latitude and longitude would be written as “15°N, 30°E.”
What is latitude and longitude meaning?
Latitude and longitude are angles that uniquely define points on a sphere. Latitudes of +90 and -90 degrees correspond to the north and south geographic poles on the earth, respectively. Longitude is defined in terms of meridians, which are half-circles running from pole to pole.
Is longitude and altitude same?
As nouns the difference between longitude and altitude is that longitude is angular distance measured west or east of the prime meridian while altitude is the absolute height of a location, usually measured from sea level.
What is longitude Class 9?
Answer: A longitude is the angular distance of a place east or we§t of the Prime Meridian or 0° longitude. The lines of longitude are the great semi-circles joining North pole and South pole and are equal in length. These are 0° – 180°E and 0° – 180°W longitudes or total 360°.
Is Dubai the richest country in the world?
Dubai began shipping oil in 1969 and before gaining independence from Great Britain in 1971, when it became one of the UAE’s seven emirates. The UAE is the third-richest country in the world, below Luxembourg at number two and Qatar at number one, with a GDP per capita of $57,744.
Is Dubai ocean man made?
“A (once-in-a) lifetime experience.” Those islands make up Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah — a man-made, palm tree-shaped archipelago home to luxury hotels, pristine beaches, and nearly 80,000 people. “It was a first,” recounts Mansour, “an unprecedented project of that scale.”
Where is Dubai, United Arab Emirates on Map Lat Long Coordinates
The location’s latitude and longitude coordinates are 25.276987 and 55.296249, respectively. Located in the northeastern section of United Arab Emirates, Dubai is one of the world’s most beautiful cities and the capital city of the same-named Emirate. It is also the world’s most expensive city, according to Forbes. It is regarded as one of the richest and most affluent cities in the world, with one of the greatest standards of life, and is renowned for its landmarks and world-class amenities.
It is also a popular destination for those seeking the highest quality seaside vacation.
Dubai is without a doubt one of the most technologically advanced and rapidly expanding cities on the world.
As well as amazing landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building, the Jumeirah Island, the world’s largest artificial island, the Mall of Dubai (which is home to a plethora of amazing entertainment options), and the Dubai Miracle Garden, which is known for its incredible variety of plant species, Dubai is a mecca for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
It is a transportation and commercial center, and it is home to one of the world’s busiest airports and one of the world’s busiest port facilities.
Where is Dubai, United Arab Emirates on Map?
The site is depicted on a road map of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, which illustrates where the location is located.
Satellite Map of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates is located at 25.276987 degrees latitude and 55.296249 degrees longitude. Dubai, United Arab Emiratesis a city in theCitiesplace category in theUnited Arab Emiratescountry, with gps coordinates of 25° 16′ 37.1532″ N and 55° 17′ 46.4964″ E. It is located at theUnited Arab Emiratescountry in theCitiesplace category with the gps coordinates of 25° 16′ 37.1532″ N and 55° 17′ 46.4964″ E.
Geographic coordinates of Dubai. Latitude, longitude, and elevation above sea level of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Latitude: 25°03′56′′, Longitude: 55°10′16′′ Latitude: 25°03′56′′, Longitude: 55°10′16′′ The elevation above sea level is 3 meters (nine feet).
Coordinates of Dubai in decimal degrees
Latitude: 25.0657000° Longitude: 25.0657000° Longitude: 55.1712800 degrees Longitude: 55.1712800 degrees Longitude: 55.1712800 degrees
Coordinates of Dubai in degrees and decimal minutes
The latitude is 25.0657000°. The longitude is 25.0657000°. 57.1712800° Latitude: 55.1712800° Longitude: 57.1712800
UTM coordinates of Dubai
Zone 40 (UTM Coordinates)Reasting: 3155542.42801539Northing: 2773470.0426782 UTM Coordinates
Geographic coordinate systems
The World Geodetic System (WGS 84) coordinate reference system is the most recent iteration of the World Geodetic System, which is used in mapping and navigation, including the GPS satellite navigation system, and is the most widely used coordinate reference system (the Global Positioning System). Geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude) are used to designate a location on the surface of the Earth. Coordinates are angular units of measurement. The degrees (°), minutes (′), and seconds (′′) symbols are used in the standard form of latitude and longitude representation.
- The latitude ranges between 90° and 90°.
- Positive latitude values correspond to geographic places that are located north of the Equator, and vice versa (abbrev.
- Negative latitude values correspond to geographic areas that are located south of the Equator, and vice versa (abbrev.
- It is measured in degrees longitude from the prime meridian (the IERS Reference Meridian for WGS 84), and the range is from 180° to 180°.
- An individual location’s coordinates are defined as a planar coordinate pair that is tied to the junction of the equator and the central meridian of the zone in which it is located, and are measured in meters.
The elevation above sea level is a measure of the height of a geographical place. GTOPO30 is a worldwide digital elevation model that we are utilizing.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Longitude: 55°20’E
- Latitude: 25°15’N
- Longitude: 55°20’E Latitude Using decimal degrees, the longitude of Dubai, United Arab Emirates is 25.3° and 55.3°
- The altitude/ elevation of Dubai is 5 meters (16 feet)
- And the latitude is 25.3° and 55.3°.
MapsNearby to Dubai, United Arab Emirates:
- At 25°15’N and 55°20’E, you’ll find yourself in the middle of nowhere. Latitude Using decimal degrees, the longitude of Dubai, United Arab Emirates is 25.3° and 55.3°
- The altitude/ elevation of Dubai is 5 meters (16 feet)
- And the latitude is 25.3° and 55.3°
- Bandar Abbas, Iran is 241.8 kilometers away (150.2 miles) The distance between NNE and Khasab, Oman is 140.5 kilometers (87.3 miles) Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates is located 72.7 kilometers to the northeast (45.2 miles) Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is 20.6 kilometers to the northeast (12.8 miles) 531.35 kilometers to the east
- Chahbahar, Iran (330.1 miles) Majis, Oman is located 158.3 kilometers to the east (98.4 miles) Muscat, Oman is 352.1 kilometers away to the east (218.8 miles) Saiq, Oman is 337 kilometers away in the southeast (209.4 miles) Sur, Oman is located in the southeast. It is 518.2 kilometers away (322 miles) SE
Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates Latitude and Longitude
241.8 kilometers from Bandar Abbas, Iran (150.2 miles) NNE; Khasab, Oman – 140.5 kilometers (87.3 miles) North-east; Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates – 72.7 kilometers (45.2 miles) Sharjah, United Arab Emirates – 20.6 kilometers to the northeast (12.8 miles) 531.33 kilometers to the east; Chahbahar, Iran (330.1 miles) It’s 158.3 kilometers to Majis, Oman (98.4 miles) 358.2 kilometers to the east; Muscat, Oman (218.8 miles) 337 kilometers to the east, in Saiq, Oman (209.4 miles) Sur, Oman is located in the southeast.
It is 518.2 kilometers from the capital (322 miles) SE;
Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates Summary
Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates, the capital of the Dubai province and the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, is the country’s most populous metropolis (seecoordinates for United Arab Emirates). Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the second most populous city in the world, is located 122.8 kilometers southwest of Dubai (seecoordinates for Abu Dhabi – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates). Airports in the vicinity of 25°12’17.46″N and 55°16’14.82″E include:
- “DXB” Dubai International Airport (10.8 Km ENE seecoordinates for Dubai International Airport – Dubai – United Arab Emirates)
- “SHJ” Sharjah International Airport (28.4 Km ENE seecoordinates for Sharjah International Airport – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates)
- “DXB” Dubai International Airport (10.8 Km ENE seecoordinates for Dubai International Airport – Dubai – United Arab Emirates)
- “DXB” Dubai International Airport (10.8 Km
Points of interest in Dubai, Dubai, and the United Arab Emirates:
- Points of interest in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates:
Do you need to find out how far it is between Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates and a few of adjacent cities? See the distance between Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates and adjacent cities. Knowing where something is located, you might be interested in knowing how high the land is above sea level. For more information, seeElevation for Dubai – United Arab Emirates for more information.
GPS coordinates of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, DMS, UTM, GeoHash
GPS coordinates of a location
DubaiUnited Arab Emirates
Al Safa St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates is the location of the central office. Elevation:2.003 Asia/Dubai Coordinated Universal Time Latitude: 25° 12′ 17.4564″ Longitude: 25° 12′ 17.4564″ NLongitude: 55° 16′ 14.8188″ Longitude: 55° 16′ 14.8188″ EDubai (/duba/ doo-BY; Arabic: Dubay, Gulf pronunciation:) is the capital and most populous city of the United Arab Emirates. It is also the country’s biggest metropolis (UAE). Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates.
In the northern part of the emirate, on the shore, the city of Dubai serves as the administrative center for the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan region.
GPS coordinate ofDubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai is located at 25.204849 degrees latitude and 55.270783 degrees longitude. Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates with the geographic coordinates of 25° 12′ 17.4564″ N and 55° 16′ 14.8188″ E. It is located at the intersection of the equator and the meridian. The height of Dubai is 2.003 meters above sea level, and the time zone is Asia/Dubai.
|Elevation||2.003||DMS Lat||25° 12′ 17.4564′ N|
|DMS Lng||55° 16′ 14.8188′ E||GeoHASH||thrr3squys6uu|
|UTM Zone||40R||UTM Easting||325778.364455022|
|UTM Northing||2788750.63487882||Time Zone||Asia/Dubai|
|Country||United Arab Emirates||Country Code||971|
Worldwide Elevation Finder
The Arab point of view Driving Through the Dubai Desert Used Parts for the Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Sports Complex are available for purchase. The Mercedes Benz OEM R129 SLClass alyehliparts alyehli UAE AbuDhabi AlFalah City For Sale is available at alyehliparts.com. R129 SWITCH ELECTRONICALLY FOLDING OUTSIDE REAR VIEW 1298209710 Mercedes Benz OEM R129 SL Class Used Parts: R129 SWITCH ELECTRONICALLY FOLDING OUTSIDE REAR VIEW 1298209710 Part Number: 129 820 97 10 Various other pa View of the Library and its surroundings Dubai – View of the desert from the house Zayed’s panoramic vista Dubai 2012 – The camels in the mirror may be closer to Lehbab than they look.
With a beautiful view.
roads, highways, dubai, UAE, rainbokeh, clouds, cloudsy, cables, cablelines, powerlines, sky, porn, desert, daniavibranthudsons, and trees are all for sale on Shutterstock.
View from the TowerVisualization from the Tower View of the Burj Khalifa View of the desert complex in Dubai Skyline-Dubai-104 is a mixed synchro 10m platform.
Dubai desert – Al Kudra Lakesskyline-dubai-100 Dubai desert – Al Kudra Lakes A beautiful morning for taking a stroll. 077-1 Fierce Traveler is a real person. – Version 2 of the document
Geography of the United Arab Emirates – Wikipedia
|Coordinates||24°N54°E / 24°N 54°E|
|Total||83,600 km 2(32,300 sq mi)|
|Coastline||1,318 km (819 mi)|
|Borders||total: 867 km (539 mi)|
|Highest point||Jebel Al Mebrah1,727 m (5,666 ft)|
|Lowest point||Persian Gulf0 m|
|Largest lake||Lake Zakher|
|Climate||arid; mild, pleasant winters; very hot, humid summers|
|Terrain||mountainous and barren desert covered with loose sand and gravel|
|Natural resources||petroleum, natural gas, marine resources|
|Natural hazards||haze, dust storms, sandstorms common|
|Environmental issues||limited natural freshwater resources are increasing dependence on large-scale desalination facilities|
|Exclusive economic zone||58,218 km 2(22,478 sq mi)|
Located in the Middle East and south-west Asia, bordering the Gulf of Oman and the Persian Gulf, between the countries of Oman and Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates enjoys a strategic location along the northern approaches to the Strait of Hormuz, a vital transit point for world crude oil. The country’s capital is Abu Dhabi. The United Arab Emirates is located between 22°50′ and 26° north latitude and 51° and 56°25′ east longitude. In the northwest, it has a border with Qatar, a 530 km (330 mi) border with Saudi Arabia on the west, south, and southeast, and a 450 km (280 mile) border with Oman on the southeast and northeast.
The land boundary with Qatar in theKhawr al Udaydarea has been the basis of a long-running conflict for decades (in fact, whether it even shares a land border with Qatar isin dispute).
As a result of disputed claims to several islands in the Persian Gulf, a lack of precise information on the size of many of these islands, and the fact that the majority of the country’s land borders, particularly those with Saudi Arabia, remain undelineated, it is impossible to determine the country’s precise size.
Ajman, the smallest of the emirates, has a land area of approximately 259 km2 (100 sq mi).
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) runs for more than 650 kilometers (400 kilometers) along the southern shore of the Persian Gulf. The majority of the coastline is made up of salt pans that reach well inland. An investigation of global remote sensing data revealed that the United Arab Emirates has 637km2 of tidal flats, placing it in the 40th position in terms of the size of tidal flats in the world. At addition toDubai, other ports have been dredged in Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and other locations. Dubai has the world’s biggest natural harbor.
- The smaller islands, as well as the numerous coral reefs and changing sandbars, pose a danger to shipping traffic.
- These northern emirates on the Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman are a component of the Gulf of Oman desert and semi-desertecoregion, which includes the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, and Kuwait.
- The desert territory surrounding Abu Dhabi contains two significant oasis with sufficient subterranean water for permanent populations and agricultural production.
- Several years before leaving from the region in 1971, the United Kingdom drew internal borders among the seven emirates in order to avoid territorial conflicts that would jeopardize the foundation of the Federation of the Arabian Gulf States.
A number of enclaves were located in the Western Mountains, where five of the eighteen emirates claimed control over more than a dozen of them, creating the most convoluted borders.
The United Arab Emirates also stretches for around 90 kilometers (56 kilometers) along the coast of the Gulf of Oman, in a region known as theAl-Batinahcoast. The Western Hajar Mountains (Jibl Al-ajar Al-Gharb), which rise to a height of 2,500 meters (8,200 feet) in certain areas, divide the Al-Batinah shoreline from the rest of the United Arab Emirates. The Western Mountains begin at the UAE-Oman border on the Persian Gulf coast of the Ras Musandam (Musandam Peninsula) and stretch southeastward for approximately 150 km (93 mi) to the southernmost UAE-Oman border on the Gulf of Oman.
In several areas, the steep mountain slopes flow immediately down to the water’s edge.
Sand beaches may be found in the neighborhood of Fujairah, where the mountains do not extend all the way to the ocean.
The weather in the United Arab Emirates is normally quite hot and sunny, yet it may get very chilly at night. The warmest months are July and August, when average maximum temperatures on the coastal plain reach temperatures of more than 48°C (118.4°F). As a result of the higher altitude in the Western Hajar Mountains, temperatures are noticeably colder than in the rest of the region. Minimum temperatures in January and February often range between 10 and 14 degrees Celsius (50.0 and 57.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
However, the average annual rainfall in the coastal area is less than 120 mm (4.7 inches), although the yearly rainfall in some higher locations can approach 350 mm (11 inches) (13.8 in).
The region is prone to intense dust storms that can occur on an irregular basis and cause considerable visual impairment.
Flora and fauna
However, the weather in the United Arab Emirates is normally quite hot and sunny, however it may get very chilly at night. Coastal plain temperatures average over 48°C (118.4°F) in July and August, with average maximum temperatures reaching above that mark in July and August. As a result of the higher height of the Western Hajar Mountains, temperatures are significantly colder. Minuscule temperatures range between 10 and 14 degrees Celsius (50.0 to 57.2 degrees Fahrenheit) on average in January and February.
Coastal areas receive less than 120 mm (4.7 in) of annual rainfall on average, although highland areas receive more than 350 mm (11 in) on average (13.8 in).
Extremely intense dust storms can occur on occasion in the region, reducing visibility to dangerous levels. From 2004 through 2020, just four snowfalls were recorded at the Jebel Jais mountain cluster in Ras Al Khaimah, according to data that date back to 2003.
Area and land boundaries
- Land area: 83,600 km2 (32,300 sq mi)
- Water area: 0 km2
- Total area: 83,600 km2 (32,300 sq mi).
Land borders are defined as follows:
- Total distance: 1,066 kilometers (662 miles)
- Border countries: Oman (609 kilometers (378 kilometers)
- Saudi Arabia (457 kilometers (284 kilometers)
The length of the coastline is 1,318 kilometers (819 mi) Maritime claims include the following:
- The contiguous zone is 24 nautical miles (27.6 miles
- 44.4 kilometers)
- The continental shelf is 200 nautical miles (230.2 miles
- 370.4 kilometers) or to the edge of the continental margin. Exclusive economic zone: 200 nautical miles (230.2 kilometers
- 370.4 kilometers)
- Territorial sea: 12 nautical miles (13.8 kilometers
- 22.2 kilometers)
- Exclusive economic zone: 200 nautical miles (230.2 kilometers
- Exclusive economic zone
Extremes of elevation:
- The Persian Gulf is the lowest point at 0 meters
- The highest point is Jebel Al Mebrah at 1,527 meters (5,010 feet).
Resources and land use
- Arable land accounts for 0.5 percent of total land area, permanent crops account for 0.5 percent of total land area, permanent pasture accounts for 3.6 percent of total land area, forest accounts for 3.8 percent of total land area, and the remaining 91.6 percent is other land. In 2012, there was 923 km2 (356 sq mi) of irrigated land.
- Permanent crops account for 0.5 percent of the land, permanent pasture accounts for 3.6 percent, forest accounts for 3.8 percent, and the rest accounts for 91.6 percent. 2012: 923 km2 (356 sq mi) of irrigated land
- Natural disasters include sand and dust storms that occur often. The environment is currently facing a number of challenges, including air pollution, water shortages caused by fast population expansion and high energy consumption, a lack of natural freshwater supplies being addressed by desalination facilities, desertification, and oil spill contamination on beaches. International accords on the environment: parties to:
- Biodiversity, Climate Change, the Kyoto Protocol, the Paris Agreement, the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban, Desertification, Endangered Species, Hazardous Wastes, Marine Dumping, Ozone Layer Protection, Ship Pollution, and Wetlands are just a few of the topics covered. The Law of the Sea has been signed, but it has not yet been ratified.
- When measured in meters (6,345 feet), Jebel Jais is the tallest mountain in the UAE, however because its top is located in Oman, Jebel Yibir or Mebrah holds the distinction of being the highest peak.
- “Jabal Yibir” is an abbreviation. Dangerousroads.org. As of the 12th of February, 2019, ab”Geography of the United Arab Emirates, Landforms – World Atlas” was available. retrieved on 2017-03-27
- Abcdefghijklmnopqrstu “United Arab Emirates” is a country in the Middle East. The United Nations’ World Factbook. The Central Intelligence Agency will be closed on August 23, 2021. Archived from the original on September 1, 2021.:CS1 maint: url-status (link) Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzaaabacadaeafag is a portion of the text from this source, which is in the public domain
- Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzaaabacadaeafg Eric Hooglund and Anthony Toth are co-authors of this article (1994). “Geography of the United Arab Emirates.” Helen Chapin is a character in Metz (ed.). Country studies on the Persian Gulf states (3rd ed.). The Federal Research Division of the Library of Congress published this book in Washington, D.C., on pages 204–208. ISBN0-8444-0793-3.OCLC29548413. Text from this source is included in this article because it is in the public domain.:CS1 maint: postscript (link)
- Murray, N.J.
- Phinn, S.R
- DeWitt, M
- Ferrari, R
- Johnston, R
- Lyons, M.B
- Clinton, N
- Thau, D
- And Fuller, R.A. (2019). Tidal flats are described in terms of their worldwide distribution and course. Nature 565 (222–225): 222–225. “Gulf of Oman desert and semi-desert,” doi: 10.1038/s41586-018-0805-8
- “Gulf of Oman desert and semi-desert.” Terrestrial Ecoregions, World Wildlife Fund
- Nasouh Nazzal, World Wildlife Fund (2009-01-24). In Ras Al Khaimah’s Jebel Jais mountain cluster, there has been a lot of snow. Gulam News Agency (Gulam News Agency). On February 2, 2009, the original version of this article was archived. “Watch: Snowfall in the UAE, with temperatures dropping to -2.2 degrees,” according to a 2009-01-31 article. The Khaleej Times published an article on February 4th, 2017. Retrieved2017-02-05
Latitude and Longitude Plus
A location-tracking app that displays your current location’s latitude, longitude, and altitude on your mobile device. When you’re outside, your accuracy improves dramatically. In addition, the app includes a map as well as a calculator for calculating the distance and direction between two latitudes and longitudes. Apple has updated this software to include the Apple Watch app icon, which can be found in the App Store. Bug fixes have been implemented.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a mediocre application at best. What’s particularly annoying is that the most recent update didn’t download successfully, and as a result, I can’t uninstall this program.
Saved my life
I went deer hunting on my own a couple of weeks ago. I used this application to mark my coordinates and then emailed it to my wife to share with her. I informed her of my whereabouts in the event that I failed to return home, so she would know where to begin her search. She teased me about it and made fun of me for doing it. She works as a flight nurse, and she and her staff are guided by GPS coordinates. I went hunting again yesterday, and this time I texted her different coordinates than the previous time.
- The shotgun was in my hand, and the safety had been turned off when I tripped over a stretch of barbed wire.
- Despite the fact that the pistol did not discharge, I was in excruciating pain and couldn’t breathe, and I was more than a mile away from my vehicle.
- I did phone my wife, and she realized right away that I was in difficulty since I was able to speak and she could hear me struggling to take a breath.
- They were able to locate me using the coordinates provided, and EMS was dispatched to transport me to the hospital.
- God bless you for using this app.
Needs a little fixing to work perfectly with VoiceOver on the iPhone
I work as a rehabilitation specialist for those who are blind or have impaired eyesight. When a client is searching for samples for a research project, the customer must be able to provide lat/long coordinates. This necessitates the ability to determine the distance between one spot and another. With the exception of the distance calculator, the most of the app’s functionalities are compatible with VoiceOver (the iPhone’s screen reader).
When you press the compute button, nothing happens. I was unable to locate a way to communicate with the developer directly. Apple has not received any information from the developer, Zhang Bozheng, on its privacy practices or data management procedures.
No Details Provided
At a rehabilitation service for the blind and low-vision, I help people regain their independence. When finding samples for a research project, a customer must be able to submit the lat/long coordinates. Knowing the distance between a given spot and another is required for this task. The distance calculator is the only tool that does not operate properly with VoiceOver (the iPhone’s screen reader). The compute button has no effect when it is activated. The developer could not be reached by any means I could find.
Zhang Bozheng is the seller. The file is 29.3 MB in size and is compatible with iPhone It is necessary to have iOS 8.0 or later. iPod touchIt is necessary to have iOS 8.0 or later. Mac It is necessary to have macOS 11.0 or later installed on your computer, as well as an Apple M1 chip. Languages English, Arabic, and Simplified Chinese Chinese Rating for those above the age of four Zhang Bozheng is the owner of the copyright.
Emirates of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) Latitude:25.204849 Longitude: -55.27783 degrees.
Longitude: 55° 16′ 14.8188″ Latitude: 25° 12′ 17.4564″ Longitude: 55° 16′ 14.8188″ N 25° 12.2909′ Latitude: N 25° 12.2909′ Longitude: E 55° 16.247’Latitude: 25.204849° Longitude: E 55° 16.247′ Longitude:55.270783°
Latitude: cursor is no longer on the map Longitude:Latitude:Longitude:Latitude:Longitude:
Geographical coordinates: cursor is not on the map Longitude:Latitude:Longitude:Latitude:Longitude:
Latitude: cursor is not on the map Longitude:Latitude:Longitude:Latitude:Longitude:
Enter the latitude and longitude coordinates into the LAT (latitude) and LNG (longitude) fields, and then click the find map button to center the map on that latitude-longitudecoordinate pair. The latitude and longitude of a location may be found by entering its human readable form (for example, an address, placename, postal/zip code, or other similar information) into the LOC box and then clicking the load button (the return key will also submit). Whether or not the effort was successful will be presented in the “Selected Place” box, which will include the latitude, longitude, and address of the location.
A latitude and longitudecoordinate pair may be used to find an address by entering the coordinates into the appropriate fields on the map (LAT for latitude and LNG for longitude).
To submit, either click or type return/enter.
If you want to clear the input fields, click the clear button.
The latitude and longitude coordinates of the presently selected map location are displayed in degrees, minutes, seconds decimal, degrees minutes decimal, and degrees decimal, as well as degrees minutes decimal and degrees decimal.
The current mouse location’s latitude and longitude are displayed in degrees, minutes, seconds decimal, degrees minutes decimal, and degrees decimal, as well as degrees decimal and degrees decimal. The coordinates of the Map Center are displayed while the map is being moved. (See how to convert GPS coordinates to latitude-longitude coordinate pairs for further information.)
This allows you to control the current settings of the map by selecting them from the menu. Map types are used to determine the base layer of a map, which in turn influences the overall look of the map. It has a multi-select option in the overlaysmenu. Make a selection of the layer(s) you desire to overlay on top of the base layer by selecting their checkbox(es). Transparency and opacity of each overlay may be adjusted using the sliders on each overlay. The zoom level of the map is controlled by the zoommenu (you can also use the +/- map control).
Increase or decrease the height of the map by dragging the little gray grab handle located at the bottom of the map.
By clicking on the reset map button, you may restore the map to its default parameters and size.
Al Markada, Dubai, United Arab Emirates – City, Town and Village of the world
To access all of the information about Al Markada, select the section of your choosing from the left-hand menu. Data should be updated.
Information about the geographical location of the city of Al Markada.
|Al Markada Geographical coordinates||Latitude:25.1686, Longitude:55.292125° 10′ 7″ North, 55° 17′ 32″ East|
|Al Markada Altitude||8 m (26 ft)|
|Al Markada Climate||Arid (Köppen climate classification: BWh)|
The distance (measured in kilometers) between Al Markada and the major cities of the United Arab Emirates is shown below.
Approximately how far apart the major cities of the United Arab Emirates are from Al Markada (in kilometers).
Al MarkadaNearby cities and villages
Al Markada is located in the Arabic time zone.
|Al Markada Local time|
|Al Markada Time zone||UTC+4:00 (Asia/Dubai)The summer and winter time does not differ from the standard time|
The weather prediction for the next several days, as well as the present time in Al Markada.
Al MarkadaSunrise and sunset
Please see the table below for the dawn and sunset times computed for Al Markada during a seven-day period.
|Day||Sunrise and sunset||Twilight||Nautical twilight||Astronomical twilight|
|11 February||03:56 – 09:33 – 15:10||03:32 – 15:33||03:05 – 16:00||02:38 – 16:27|
|12 February||03:55 – 09:33 – 15:10||03:31 – 15:34||03:04 – 16:01||02:38 – 16:27|
|13 February||03:54 – 09:33 – 15:11||03:31 – 15:34||03:04 – 16:01||02:37 – 16:28|
|14 February||03:53 – 09:32 – 15:12||03:30 – 15:35||03:03 – 16:02||02:36 – 16:29|
|15 February||03:53 – 09:32 – 15:12||03:29 – 15:35||03:03 – 16:02||02:36 – 16:29|
|16 February||03:52 – 09:32 – 15:13||03:29 – 15:36||03:02 – 16:03||02:35 – 16:30|
|17 February||03:51 – 09:32 – 15:13||03:28 – 15:37||03:01 – 16:03||02:34 – 16:30|
For your convenience, we’ve put together a list of the best hotels in Al Markada based on their value for money. Get the greatest deal on a hotel stay by booking early.
|The Meydan HotelDubaiThe world’s first 5-star trackside hotel, The Meydan offers luxurious rooms, each including a private balcony overlooking the Meydan Racecourse. It also features an infinity rooftop pool and a spa.view more||fromAED 1020|
|Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai DowntownDubaiThis 4-star hotel in Dubai is a 5-minute drive from Dubai Mall and the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa Tower. It has an outdoor pool, sauna and fitness centre.view more||fromAED 725|
|Al Manzil Downtown HotelDubaiThe 4-star Al Manzil, a 10-minute walk from Dubai Mall, combines traditional Arabic architecture with modern accommodation. A pool with sun loungers and free parking are available.view more||fromAED 999|
|Vida Downtown Dubai (Formerly Qamardeen Hotel)DubaiLocated 10 minutes’ walk from iconic Burj Khalifa, Vida Downtown Dubai is boutique hotel ideal for business travellers. It features a business centre, along with an outdoor pool and gym.view more||fromAED 999|
|Damac Maison Dubai Mall StreetDubaiSituated in Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Damac Maison Dubai Mall Street is located in Downtown. It offers modern accommodations, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Wi-Fi access is available.view more||fromAED 1300|
|More Hotels »|
In Al Markada, we have compiled a list of hotels ranked according to their value for money. Obtain the most competitive rate for your hotel accommodation.
|DB-City.com||Al Markada2.5 /5(2021-11-10 11:43:01)|
It is the azimuth angle that indicates the compass direction in which the sunlight is coming from. At solar noon, the sun is always straight south in the northern hemisphere and directly north in the southern hemisphere, regardless of where you are on the planet. In the animation below, you can see how the azimuth angle changes over the course of a day. In all latitudes, the sun rises straight east and sets directly west at the equinoxes; the azimuth angles at dawn and sunset are therefore 90° at sunrise and 270° at sunset, respectively.
The azimuth angle can be thought of as a compass direction, with North equal to 0° and South equal to 180°.
In addition, different writers employ other definitions that are just marginally different (for example, angles of less than 180 degrees and South equal to 0 degrees). Using the parameters listed above, we can compute the azimuth:
$$Azimuth=cos^$$ Where an is the altitude, an is the latitude, and an is the declination are all represented by the symbols. The above equation just provides the correct azimuth in the solar morning, which allows you to do the following: For LST12 or HRA0, azimuth equals A zi. For LST12 or HRA0, azimuth equals 360° minus A zi.