What happens after RTA inspection in Dubai?
- After the test, the owner will be informed if the vehicle passed or failed according to Dubai RTA requirements. If the vehicle fails testing, it should be repaired (upon the recommendations of the inspection officer) and re-tested within 31 days. A “passed” certificate is issued once the car has passed RTA inspection.
What happens if I fail RTA test?
If you fail, you will have to register with your driving school for at least seven more classes and get a new road test date. Road Test: On the date assigned, go with your passport, driving file, two photos to the RTA Licence Section as advised by your driving school.
How do I complain to the RTA examiner?
They can call the RTA’s toll free number 8009090 or file online complaint on the RTA’s website www.rta.ae or can directly go to a RTA supervisor in their respective driving school to file a complaint. Once the candidate filed the complaint, he or she will be tested by two examiners including a senior examiner.
What are the major mistakes in RTA road test?
5 reasons drives fail the Dubai RTA Road Test
- Taking too long to make basic adjustments.
- Braking Mistakes.
- Forgetting to ask the passengers if they are settled.
- Changing lanes incorrectly.
- Pressing the accelerator when the car is in neutral mode.
What are immediate fails in driving test in Dubai?
Immediate fails As the category says it will fail you immediately if you committed any such mistakes. If for example, if a candidate changing the lane without ensuring whether it is clear or not he failed at that moment itself. No further testing required in that case.
How many times fail driving test Dubai?
Dubai: If you are going through the process of getting a driver’s licence (DL) in Dubai, a couple of failed attempts to clear the Roads and Transport Authority’s (RTA) driving test shouldn’t be a matter of concern as most applicants acquire the driver’s licence in an average of three attempts.
Can you fail your driving test for failing a maneuver?
Essentially, the only way a manoeuvre can fail the driving test is if you do something wrong. The fact that they are confined to a small area and are completed extremely slowly means you have a high level of control. Manoeuvres should be practiced until completely confident you can do each one of them successfully.
How do I contact RTA Dubai?
The RTA Call Center 8009090 As part of the Madinati program, RTA Call Centre 8009090 handles all your inquiries, notifications, suggestions, requests, complaints and urgent notifications. It also handles transactional services such as vehicle registration and renewal.
How do I contact RTA?
- Call us 24/7. Local customers, toll free, 24/7. 800-SALIK (72545) International customers. +971 4 2335000 or +971 4 2335005.
- Email us. All customers. [email protected]. Corporate customers.
- Customer Happiness Centres. We have 5 customer happiness centres across Dubai. Find a centre near you.
How do I dispute a police fine in Dubai?
You can also file a complaint by calling at Dubai Traffic Department’s contact number — +9714-6063555. If you wish to contest a fine online in Dubai, you can visit the official website of Dubai Police, Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) or the Ministry of Interior.
How many mistakes can I make on a driving test?
You probably feel apprehensive, and a bit nervous, which could cause you to make silly mistakes, resulting in driving faults. What matters is how serious the fault is and how many mistakes you make on a driving test. You are allowed up to 15 minor faults on a driving test, if you get 16, that’s, unfortunately, a fail.
How do I pass my RTA driving test in Dubai?
Progress and position on the road checks
- Drive according to the road conditions – neither too slow nor too fast.
- Do not hesitate when it is time to move.
- Never release the clutch too quickly.
- Always drive in a single lane.
- Do not drive too close to the curb.
- Use the right lane.
- Do not drive far too right or far too left.
How do I pass my driving test first try?
Top 10 Tips to Pass Your Driving Test First Time
- Find the right instructor for you.
- Always look for learning opportunities.
- ‘Show me, Tell me’ questions.
- Driving test routes.
- Practice, practice and practice some more.
- Revisit your theory.
- Mock theory test.
- Stay calm and don’t panic.
How do I clear my RTA road test?
How to Clear RTA Driving Test in the First Attempt?
- Some Quick Tips.
- #1 WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES.
- #2 AVOID UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS.
- #3 DO NOT FORGET THE TRIVIAL THINGS.
- #4 MAINTAIN AN APPROPRIATE SPEED.
- #5 KEEP AN EYE ON THE GEAR AND HANDBRAKE.
- #6THE MAIN ROAD CAN BE FATAL.
- #7 RESPECT THE DISTANCE BETWEEN CARS.
What are the minor mistakes in driving test?
Driving test minors often occur here due to:
- Stalling (incorrect gear or clutch control).
- Using an inappropriate gear for the road/speed.
- Coasting by keeping the clutch depressed for too long periods.
- Looking at the gears whilst changing or coasting by placing the gear in neutral whilst the car is moving.
How many minor and major faults fail driving test?
While you can receive 15 minors and still pass, three minors for the same mistake will most likely result in a major and a fail.
Eligibility Candidates for this service must have failed the light vehicle road test and must have a valid driver’s license. Documents that are required
- Number of the traffic file
- The examiner has approved the final road test assessment document. Form for appealing a road test result
Fees for services
- The appointment charge is 200 AED, the appeal price is 300 AED, and the Knowledge and Innovation fee is 20 AED.
- The consumer brings an objection to the result of the test to the attention of the RTA supervisor at the test center. The fees are covered by the consumer. The RTA has established a new date for the examination.
The average amount of time spent waiting Validity Expires on the day of the examination. What you may expect to get Appointment for the appeal of the road test. Terms and conditions are outlined below.
- After failing the light vehicle road test, the customer must apply for this service within two days of failing the exam. After reading the terms and conditions, the consumer must fill out the appropriate form at the Institute.
- Question 1: What are your motivations for submitting an appeal for this test result?
Question 1: What are your motivations for submitting an appeal for this test?
- The trainee is not to blame for his or her failure. Neither the trainee nor the instructor made any blunders. There was simply not enough time
- The wait was very long
- The trainee is dissatisfied with the outcome of the Road test
- Yet, There isn’t a single legitimate explanation for failure.
5 Reasons Why People Fail Their RTA Driving Test in Dubai
It is the top priority for the majority of expats who want to stay in the nation for an extended amount of time to obtain a driving license in Dubai. Obtaining a driving license, on the other hand, is a nightmare since candidates must go through a lengthy driving exam that includes attending driving lectures, training, and a variety of driving tests to assess their abilities and confidence before being considered for a license. In this regard, it should be mentioned that driving a car in Dubai without a driving license is a serious offense for which the offender may face severe consequences, which may include imprisonment.
- While some of them pass the test with flying colors, many others make dumb blunders and fail badly on the occasion.
- In order to assist you in passing the exam, we have created a list of the most common reasons why individuals fail their RTA test, as well as suggestions on how to avoid making the same mistakes they did.
- IMPORTANT QUICK GUIDELINES Be as refreshing as a cucumber.
- A lack of attentiveness and anxiousness during the examination might result in failure.
- You shouldn’t be concerned about the examiner or the two candidates who are sitting in the back of the car; instead, relax and pretend they are simply passengers.
- When changing lanes, exude self-assurance.
- Because lane changing is a skill that most inexperienced drivers struggle with, this may be a difficult task for new drivers to master.
It is necessary for the driver to use all of his mirrors to ensure that the road is free before proceeding with the lane shifting procedure.
This examiner may be assessing your attentiveness to oncoming traffic as well as your decision-making abilities through this process.
If this is the case, do not proceed.
In addition, here are 5 tips to avoid traffic fines in Dubai in 2018.
You should only use your brakes when absolutely necessary.
Many applicants have a tendency to come to a complete stop their cars when they spot people crossing the street and put on their warning lights without even looking in the rear-view mirror.
Avoid this by estimating how far you should stop your car ahead of time and giving yourself ample time to use brakes.
When prompted to assume the driver’s seat, some aspirants prefer to spend more time than necessary making minor modifications, such as changing mirrors and seats, or by not wearing seat belts when in the passenger seat.
Some drivers purposefully take more time during preliminary adjustments in order to give the impression of confidence, but doing so can backfire because the examiner pays close attention to the amount of time it takes to make these adjustments, and any delay can result in a failure on the driving test.
- When the car is in neutral mode, avoid pressing the accelerator pedal.
- In fact, this is the most often cited reason for applicants’ failure to meet the requirements for a driving license.
- You should be confident in your ability to start, park, and stop the car; any minor error will result in you being kicked out of the league.
- However, if a motorist remains devoted to studying the numerous traffic rules and regulations through a driving school, obtaining a license may be a piece of cake.
- You should now have a better understanding of what it takes to pass the Dubai road test.
- Tripjohn is a vehicle rental firm based in Dubai that provides automobile rental services to visitors.
If you are wanting to hire a car in Dubai on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, then go no further than our user-friendly web page, where you can reserve a car in three simple clicks. More information may be found at: In Dubai, there are seven ways to lose your driving license.
First UAE Driver’s License Test Attempt – FAILED!
- —RTA: You did not maintain a safe distance, which is why you failed. Me:Can you tell me exactly what you mean by a safe distance? RTA: Keep at least 2 vehicles ahead of the vehicle in front of youMe: But you instructed me to change lanes, and the right lane is at a complete stop, so of course I will not maintain a safe space between myself and the vehicle in front of me. RTA:Yes, however when you were changing lanes, you did not maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you. You provided the direction too late, though, thus it was a mistake. I need to get into the lane as soon as possible before it’s too late to turn around. RTA:Well, if you believe the modification is hazardous, you shouldn’t have made it. Me:I didn’t realize I was meant to be questioning your directives until after the fact. —- On my way home, I heard the following in the cab: The driver inquired as to whether or not the lady had passed the road test. Me:nahhhh Driver:Can you tell me how many times you’ve taken it? Me: This is the first time I’ve heard it. Driver:certain It’s that you will fail, so don’t be disappointed. Question from me: How many times did you have to take the driving exam before you passed it? My question to the driver was: “twice, and I’ve been driving in my country for 13 years before I arrived here.” Me: “what was the reason why they failed you the first time?” Driver: “twice, and I’ve been driving in my country for 13 years before I got here.” As a result, the RTA determined that I was not taking the exam seriously and that I would be required to pay an extra AED760.00 for the Road Test charge as well as some additional lessons. OUCH! Update: I passed the second road test and received my license.
- Sofi leen At 12:55 a.m. on May 23, 2017, My first visit to the United Arab Emirates was in 2008, and I recall searching all over the internet for the information you’ve provided here. Thank you for your contribution
- Drivig Institute is a money generator. On February 25, 2017, at 8:48 a.m., Observation: I took 20 classes in class 2
- I took 1 class in parking
- I took 1 class in internal assessment
- I took boucher less in the bayarin. I finished my first rta final rd test earlier today. Ayun binagsak ako tootoo nga ang mga bali balita na peperahan ka muna bago ka ipasa nga ayun binagsak ako tootoo nga ayun binagsak ako tootoo nga ayun binagsak ako tootoo nga ayun binagsak ak Since then, roughly 3000 palang naggastos ko sa lahat till this day, when I took my 1st final rta rd test As I waited in the waiting room, I saw that the galadari was recording my voice on the computer, and I wondered whether that was the case. I’m on my way to the beach, and I’m going to pinaupo ulit. However, I’m not sure what happened to the rta supervisor, as I’m not aware of anything that happened to him in the first place. When the final road test is completed, the visor will be kinausap ng akin. So, what exactly is the pinag usapan nung tatlo? Nangyare, malakas kutob ko naman may kuntsabahan, malakas kutob. This is the first time I’ve ever done this exam. The parking lot is full of illabas, and the only way to go out is to go left since the only way to get back in is to go right. There is no problem because there is no hard line, which means halt even if there is no stop sign. So, hhinto ako sinabihan ako daw, how’s it going? To summarize, ako naman nag slower ng bagal then proceed, and then sa pangalawang line, ako nag complete stop. Afterwards, pinaikot nako sa kung saan no issue, as long as the travel to the parking lot is less than 2 minutes, which was the case for me. Ni check, everything is fine. If you’re going to be dating at work, make sure you’re dressed appropriately for the occasion. It’s difficult to explain to someone who doesn’t know what you’re talking about. It’s OK when I don’t check the mirror, but it’s not always the case. The harsh line, on the other hand, has left me feeling huminto. I’m in a bit of a bind right now. I’m going to the place you instructed me to go. Then he told me that I should still refrain from doing so. Oha. After that, I’ll be on the lookout for big offenses, which I’ll report when I find them. Man, I was just getting started in the community when I noticed that the locals were putting up signs saying, “Nagsisisi, binagsak kme mulang di bukal sa loob niya.” If you’re in the neighborhood, you’ll see that one of the people who helped you with your parkig exam was from your neighborhood. It is almost certain that a mambagsak will be found in the vicinity of the aforementioned galadari because no malaki was found in the vicinity of the said galadari. Hmmmm. Make sure you consider twice before enrolling in a money-making program at the Drivig Institute of Technology. @ 8:19 a.m. on February 25, 2017 Only one attempt at assestment 1. Then I had my 1st attempt at the final exam earlier in the day. I didn’t get a passing grade. At first, I had a gut sense they were going to fail me since I was alone when I received a phone call from a galadari employee asking if I was the one on the computer because he was verifying my records and my classes were displayed on the computer monitor. After that, he invited me to take a seat. The supervisor of the rta was able to speak with the guy who had performed my final road test within minutes of his conversation with me. I had a sneaking suspicion that something was going on. And I was under the impression that they were talking about my lessons. Because I only completed 20 lessons because I already had a five-year driving license in my own country, I received a discount. After that, it’s time for the road test. He allowed me to drive in a parking lot with a lot of hard lines, which denoted a stop sign. He, on the other hand, asked me to proceed nonetheless. As a result, I just follow his instructions. Then he requested me to do a u-turn at the roundabout, and everything was OK. Then he requested me to park, and then it was the turn of the next driver. After all three of us had completed the exam, he approached us and informed us that he had failed me because I had failed to stop in the lane even though he had instructed me to do so. I believe he did that in order for me to receive an immediate failing grade on my score sheet. Then he complimented me on my driving skills, claiming that I made less mistakes but that I failed to stop at the stop line. Then I informed him about your request, and he smiled and told me that I should still refrain from leaving. Anyway, I’m hoping to get it on the second try. Those that merely enroll in a 20-class should expect to get failed on their first attempt since they are only interested in making money off of you. This is only my view
- St The date and time are November 14, 2016 at 11:08760. After failing the test the first time (without using a valid passport from any country), do we have to submit the AED again. How many attempts are permitted, three? In the event of failure after three attempts, do we have to reopen the file and risk losing every penny spent so far
- Siva Tuesday, October 22nd, 2016 at 15:54 It came as no surprise to me that the instructor failed me on my academy road test today, simply because he can! I’m quite irritated and have been looking for RTA grievance redressal to file a complaint, but have been unable, in regards to the fact that academy examiners are purposefully failing students who are attending private courses. Daniel At 14:26 on August 23, 2016, They’re being unjust. If Arabic is the subject of the test, even if it is a short one, nakakapasa. even when there are errors, God bless the one who made the mistake.
- Gopvinda 15th of June, 2014 at 09:35 It was a good experience
- Rap At 14:36 on March 20, 2014, Thank you for your time and consideration, and please accept my greetings. at the same time, please share anu nangyari sa akin. Good morning to each and every one of you. I’d like to relate my experience taking the road test exam in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, which I recently passed on my third attempt in the third month of 2014. Which they claim is the most difficult year since the RTA implemented a more demanding road test exam with highway lessons (which are necessary if you pass the Road Test Exam) starting in 2012. Because I am a complete novice in driving, I opted to take the entire 40-class package, which included the assessment road test, signal test, and parking exam. I did go for the Automatic Light car because my job does not need much driving. While it is acceptable to take the Manual Light Vehicle test, you should be aware that if you are not enthusiastic about working in a quiet clutch, gear shift mode with smooth acceleration, and brake mode all together in a harmonious manner in changing lanes, making right turns, making left turns, making U-turns, and so on, you may fail your road test. I would urge that persons who have had prior experience driving in manual transmission in their own country enroll in the aforementioned Manual lessons here in Dubai, UAE. Failure is not an option for me
- Instead, I aim to achieve perfection without making a single mistake. The only obstacle that I can identify is a lack of financial resources. Yes, money, and why is it necessary? Because if you have a lot of money to burn, you can simply book appointments again and over until you pass your road test exam. To be more specific, because I don’t have much money, I aim to save enough money to last for one year and a half on my wage, with the goal of having around 9,000 AED saved up by the time I enroll in driving school. First and foremost, I passed the Signal test, which is a computerized test with a time restriction of around one hour for you to comprehend the question and select the correct answer, which I passed in one attempt! Some of the folks I’m with did fail, and you’ll have to pay extra 300 aed on top of that! Ok, 40 courses. Some have had excellent Pakistani and Indian instructors, while others have had difficulty connecting with me since I am unable to comprehend the English language they use. But hey, it is still driving, so I adhere to the traffic laws as far as I am able. Then there are the assessment road tests, and if you pass this exam, you will still be offered 12 or 8 lessons before the official road test begins. If you fail the assessment test, you will be given eight further lessons to complete until you pass. Unfortunately, I failed the exam on the first attempt since I was unfamiliar with the road region where we were testing. I believe my teacher forbade me from going to that location! Now it’s time for the road test! Prior to the road test, which I have to plan for another 2-3 weeks due to the large number of individuals that will be doing it. As a result, I’ll be idle for the next few weeks until my road test! So, for me, the most effective method is to watch videos on YouTube regarding driving tests, which is quite beneficial. After all of that waiting, I finally get to do my first road test: let’s be clear, this isn’t a joke. Testing is performed by the test taker, while the RTA examiner determines whether or not you passed or failed the exam. The first road test consisted of me and two Indian testers. As a result, I’m the first one to park the automobile outside the main branch. First and foremost, I performed the standard check of mirrors, seats, and steering wheel adjustments, followed by the phrase “Sir, please fasten your seatbelt!” Afterwards, as I was leaving the branch, the examiner remarked, “Left change lane, right” to me. Change lanes, make two U-turns, and make two U-turns at the roundabout. While driving, the examiner commented that I was holding the steering wheel too tightly, causing the car to tremble! So I try my hardest not to keep it in any longer, but I can’t! Then he claimed that I had applied too much pressure on the brakes, which I had, and I did feel that the pedal break was too loose, and I had no means of dealing with it! Then for around 8 or 10 minutes, at which time I am the longest tester in this group, for reasons that I do not understand. So, as I get close to the roundabout, I look over my left shoulder and see a car, but it’s too far away, so I manage to make it onto the roundabout before the examiner grabs the steering wheel from me. I was taken aback since I knew I had failed as soon as they got their hands on your driving wheel! He told me to park the car, which I dutifully did! Two U-turns and three right turns later, the second tester completes his fifth attempt with a tidy, modest change lane. During the driving test, the tester inquires about the examiner’s name, how he is doing, how things are going at work, and so on, to which the examiner responds courteously. During the conversation, the tester said, “Are you going to fail me?” The Examiner inquired as to why you were questioning him. This is an Exam, and you must maintain your concentration! All of a sudden, we are in the service lane in the middle of the bus stop!.com The Examiner became enraged, and he ordered the automobile to be parked! And all in all, I believe it will take approximately 5 minutes. 3rd Tester is a little, quiet person who does the identical Left/Right Change Lane, two U-turns, and so on. While driving, the driving examiner poses a question and states, “What is the maximum speed permitted on this road lane?” “Sir, it’s 40 mph here,” the tester said after a lengthy interrogation, prompting the examiner to shake his head in astonishment since it’s a two-lane road with two lanes going 60 mph! So we return to the starting point, and as we reach the starting point, the tester comes across a humps! While driving through it at approximately 20-25 miles per hour, we were all shaken and shocked in our seats!. He didn’t let up on his pace. As a result, when we arrived and parked the car, the examiner addressed him immediately and screamed, “YOU FAIL!” We only have about 4 minutes total, so we all fail miserably. However, the examiner provided us with sound advice, which I took to heart: “Try to control the steering wheel lightly and avoid breaking too hard.” The same goes for the second tester, who should concentrate on the exam, while the third tester, who does not receive any advice, is just plain quiet. The second road test was the most difficult moment I had to do it that day because of one moron who was fighting loudly with the first tester at the time! So it’s just me and two other testers, both of whom happen to be of Arabic descent! So the procedure is as follows: 1st tester (from whatever Arab nation I have no idea), 2nd tester (who appears to be Egyptian based on his appearance and mannerisms), and 3rd tester (myself). The first tester is the one who drives the car outside the main branch
- Everything is OK, so we change lanes and make a right turn. Then, when we are on the three lanes (1st right lane, 2nd right lane, and 3rd left lane), we are on the second right lane, which is close to a red light. While waiting for the green light, the 1st tester unexpectedly applied the handbrake on the vehicle. The examiner saw what had happened and shook his head before writing something on a piece of paper. Then the green light comes on and we are on our way, with the first tester changing lanes to the first right lane while driving. I’m attempting to figure out what is going on as the examiner and tester are exchanging Arabic language. But then we pulled over to the right shoulder, and the examiner instructed the second tester to take his place behind the wheel. At this point, both the first tester and the examiner are speaking so loudly in Arabic that the examiner almost lost his cool and raised his hand high towards the first tester, as if to shout “Shut up!” So the second tester drives well without receiving any instructions from the examiner, and the examiner tells him to park the car on the service road. As a result, the second tester parked the car and the examiner instructed me to take the wheel. So it’s just me, checking my mirrors, seat, steering wheel, and other such things as I drive approach the base and its traffic. He instructed me to move to the left lane, but there is heavy traffic again, so I did as he instructed! In an attempt to change lanes, I fail miserably
- Otherwise, we will crash into the car in front of us on the left. So I apologized to the gentleman and explained that I would be unable to change lanes for a short period of time on the road, and then we returned to the base of the main branch. Following that, we were all given a failing grade. I’m guessing the first tester didn’t do a good job of introducing me and the Egyptian guy. Prior to handing over the report, I inquired of the first tester about what had transpired, and he stated that his instructor had instructed him to remain in a safe mode while with the examiner, to use the handbrake in a red signal, and to always stay in the first lane on the right. While you’re reading this, consider what might have gone wrong with the first tester during the exam. The third road test was a pleasant experience. The first tester was a Pakistani, the second was an Indian, and the third was me. The first tester got into the car, and while driving, the examiner instructed him to change lanes repeatedly to the left and right. The automobile moved so swiftly and violently that the entire group of passengers was thrown out of their seats as well. Examiner said park the car and while at park the examiner and tester are chatting so long and I suppose at this point examiner is trying to explain him what is wrong. As a result, the second tester drives the car out from the parking lot, and we proceed directly to an area where there are no cars parked and no traffic whatsoever. The finest driving course I’ve ever seen, and it’s quite easy to navigate. However, the examiner has seen that every time we go close to a broken line yield, the tester completely stops and checks his head left and right before continuing. And while the tester was getting close to the straight line stop sign, he did not completely stop, but he was creeping slowly and checking his head left and right, and when the Examiner said to park the car, the tester did. So I’m going to park the car and wait for my turn. So it’s me who’s leaving the parking lot, and we’re heading to the same location where the second tester drove. In this instance, I performed the inverse: once I get close to the broken line surrender, I creep slowly and check my head to the left before proceeding. When I get close to the straight line stop sign, I completely stop and look to the left and right of my head before proceeding. I introduced myself to the examiner while driving for no apparent reason, and while smiling, I told him a joke, which elicited a laugh from the examiner. And from that point on, I’m comfortable driving with him, regardless of whether he passes or fails me. When we go to the main branch, where I park in a convenient location, I just say to him “thank you sir emirati” and he smiles. as a result, I passed. The first tester passed as well, however the second tester did not! Next I have to pay for a highway fee and a licensing cost, for a total of 7.981 aed. Thank you for reading, and I hope you have gained some insight from my story and experience. Thank you very much! O and with the remaining funds of around $1000, I invited my friends to a large party at my apartment that lasted the entire night
- Nadia @ 12:04 a.m. on April 21, 2010 I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused by your road test. As a result, the RTA officer failed me because I did not overtake the truck, which was in a similar position to yours. The majority of the time, they believe they are correct in their assessment, and no matter how carefully we drive, they always find faults – the majority of which are utterly absurd. We wish you the best of success on our next road test
- Because you did not maintain a safe distance, you failed the RTA. ‘What is a safe distance, exactly?’ I inquire. RTAMe:But you asked me to change lanes, and the right lane is at a complete stop, so of course I will not maintain a safe distance from the car in front of me.RTA:At least 2 cars away from the car in front of you You did change lanes, however, you did not maintain a safe distance between yourself and the vehicle in front of you. You gave the direction too late, though, I believe. Getting into the lane before it’s too late will save time and frustration. In any case, if you believe the change is dangerous, you should not have made it. The truth is, I didn’t realize I was supposed to be asking questions about your directions. —- When I was driving back home, I heard the following in the cab: The driver inquired as to whether or not the woman had passed her road test. Me:nahhhh What is the total number of times you have taken it? This is the first time I’ve heard it. No, you will not pass it, and you should not be disappointed. Question from me: How many times did you have to take the road test before you passed it? Driver:twice, and I’d been driving in my home country for 13 years before coming hereMe:what was the reason for the first time they failed you? Driver:they failed me twice, and I’d been driving in my home country for 13 years before coming hereMe:what was the reason for the second time they failed you? As a result, the RTA determined that I was not taking the exam seriously and that I would be required to pay an additional AED760.00 for the Road Test fee and additional classes after failing the exam. OUCH! On the second attempt, I passed the road test and received my license. At 12:55 a.m. on May 23, 2017 My first visit to the United Arab Emirates was in 2005, and I remember searching all over the internet for the information you’ve provided here. I appreciate you taking the time to read this. Drivig Institute is a moneymaker. The date and time today is February 25, 2017 at 08:48 Observation: I took 20 classes in class 2
- I took 1 class in parking
- I took 1 class in internal assessment
- I took boucher less in the mga bayar. The final third test for my first rta was completed a short while ago. Ayun binagsak ako tootoo nga ang mga bali balita na peperahan ka muna bago ka ipasa na ayun binagsak ako tootoo nga ang mga bali balita na peperahan ka muna bago ka ipasa na ayun binagsak ako tootoo I’ve taken approximately 3000 naggastos in total until today, when I took my first final rta rd test. As I waited in the waiting area, I noticed that the galadari was recording my voice on the computer, and I wondered if this was the case. I asked myself, “Does this sound like me?” The Thrn SBE Ko OO at Pinaupo ULIT is an example of how to use your imagination to create something new and different. However, I’m not sure what happened to the rta supervisor, as I’m not sure what happened to the record. When the final road test is completed, the visor will be removed. Then, what exactly is the situation with the tatlo’s pinag usapan? Kutob mo may kuntsabahan, at malakas kutob mo na may malakas kutob nangyare This is the first time I’ve ever done this kind of thing before. The parking lot is full of illabas, and the only way to get out is to go left because the only way to get back in is to go right. There is no problem because there is no stop sign, and there is no problem because there is no problem. Do you have any idea where I’m going with this? Then I’ll slow down and go, and then I’ll come to a complete stop at the end of the line (sa pangalawang line). That is when I decided to go to Kung Saan, which was no problem because it was only a matter of 2 minutes from where I was driving to where I was parking. No problems with Ni check. Bagak kme lahat tatlo pag dating sa office naman. It’s difficult to explain to someone who doesn’t know what you’re talking about, but I’m going to try. It’s fine when I don’t check the mirror, but it’s fine when I don’t check the mirror. In contrast, I am not comfortable with the hard line. As usual, I’m in trouble. It was your suggestion that I go to a local restaurant that day. You should still refrain from doing so, he responded. Oha. After that, I’ll be on the lookout for major offenses, which I’m sure will come up. In a nearby town, I came across a group of people who were talking about how they were going to binagsak in the loob niya. They were talking about how they were going to do it. If you’re in the neighborhood, you’ll notice that one of the people who’s been waiting for you has arrived. If you look closely, you’ll notice that there’s no malaki in the picture. This is because there is no malaki in the picture because the galadari says that there isn’t any in the picture. Hmmmm. Think twice about enrolling in a money-making institute if you’re a member of the galadari. at 8:19 a.m. on February 25, 2017. There will only be one attempt at Assestment 1. My 1st attempt on the final exam had occurred earlier. I failed the test. For a while, I had a gut feeling they were going to fail me because I was alone when an employee from Galadari came up to me and asked me if I was the one on the computer because he was checking my records and one of my classes was displayed on the computer screen. Afterwards, he requested that I take a seat. The supervisor of the rta was able to speak with the person who had performed my final road test within minutes of speaking with him. I had a sneaking suspicion that something had been done in secret. Moreover, I was under the impression that they were discussing my classes. Because I already had a five-year driving license in my home country, I only took 20 classes. After that, it’s time for the road exam. A large number of hard lines, which denoted stop signs, were present in the parking lot. Even with that, he encouraged me to proceed. In that case, I simply follow his instructions. Afterwards, he requested that I perform an u turn to ensure that everything was in order. It was then my turn to park, and then it was the next driver’s. After all three of us had completed the test, he spoke with us and informed us that he had failed me because I had failed to stop in the lane even though he had instructed me to do so prior to the start of the test. His intention, I believe, was for me to receive a fail on the spot on my grade sheet. In the following paragraphs, he stated that I drive well and make few mistakes, but he also stated that I failed to stop at the traffic signal. Then I told him about your request, and he smiled and told me that I should still refrain from continuing. I’m hoping to get it on my second attempt. People who only enroll in a 20-class should expect to be failed on their first attempt because they are trying to make money off of your ignorance and inexperience. My own personal opinion, of course. st At 11:08760 on November 14, 2016, After failing the exam the first time (without using a valid passport from any country), do we have to give the AED again. 3 attempts is the maximum number of attempts. In the event of failure after three attempts, do we have to reopen the file and risk losing every penny spent thus far
- Siva at 15:54 on October 22, 2016 It came as no surprise to me that the instructor failed me on my academy road test today, simply because he could! When it comes to the concern that academy examiners are intentionally failing people who are taking classes in private, I’m extremely frustrated and have looked for RTA grievance redressal in vain. Daniel at 14:26 on August 23, 2016 You can’t be fair to people like that. So, if you’re going to take an arabic exam, don’t worry about it being too short. Even if there are a lot of mistakes, God will bless you and your family. 15th of June, 2014, 09:35 Good times had by all
- Rap music at 14:36 on March 20, 2014 Thank you for your time and consideration. also, please share with me what you’re up to in your own country. Thank you for your time. The road test exam here in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is something I’d like to share with you. I recently passed on my third attempt in the third month of this year (2014). Which they claim is the most difficult year since the RTA implemented a more stringent road test exam with highway classes (which are mandatory if you pass the Road Test Exam) starting in 2012. I decided to take the entire 40-class package, which included the assessment road test, signal test, and parking test, because I’m a complete beginner in driving at this point. Because my job does not require much driving, I opted for the Automatic Light vehicle. However, if you want to take the Manual Light Vehicle test, keep in mind that you may fail if you are not committed to working in a quiet clutch and gear system with smooth acceleration and braking while changing lanes, making a right or left turn or a U-turn, among other tasks with the Road test examiner. Individuals who have had prior experience driving Manual in their home country should consider taking the aforementioned Manual classes in Dubai, UAE. My goal is to achieve perfection without making a single mistake, so failure is not an option for me. Only the lack of financial resources is a hindrance in my opinion. Of course there is money, but why? Because if you have a lot of money to burn, you can easily schedule appointments over and over until you pass your driving test. Because I don’t have a lot of money, I try to save for a year and a half’s worth of my salary, eventually saving up to a total of about 9,000 aed before enrolling in driver’s education. After passing the Signal test, which is a computerized time limit of approximately one hour for you to comprehend the question and select a correct answer, I was able to move on to the next round. You’ll have to pay another 300 aed if some of the people I’m with fail. Ok, 40 classes. Some have had excellent Pakistani and Indian instructors, while others have had difficulty communicating with me because I am unable to understand the English diction they use. But hey, it is still driving, so I adhere to the traffic laws as best I can. Then there are the assessment road tests, and if you pass this test, you will be given another 12 or 8 classes before the actual road test begins. After failing the assessment test, you will be given 8 classes to complete before trying again. As a result, because I was unfamiliar with the road area where we conducted the test, I failed on the first attempt. This may be because my instructor forbade me from visiting that location! Now it’s time to put everything to the test! The Road test, which I have to schedule for another 2-3 weeks because there are so many people taking it, is something I need to do first. In order to prepare for my road test, I’ll be idle for the next few weeks. Watching videos on YouTube about driving tests has been the most effective method for me so far. My first road test came after a long period of waiting: let’s be clear, this was not my first road test. Testing is performed by the test taker, while the RTA examiner determines whether or not you pass or fail. Myself and two Indian testers took part in the first road test. Therefore, I’m the first person to park the car outside of the main branch. As I always do, I started with the routine of checking the mirrors, seats, and steering wheel adjustments and asking the gentleman to buckle up. Afterwards, as I was leaving the branch, the examiner said, “Right change lane, left change lane.” Two U-turns and two roundabout U-turns later, you’ve reached your destination. In the course of the examination, the examiner commented that I was holding the steering wheel too tightly, causing the car to shake. Consequently, I make every effort not to hold it in any longer than necessary. Then he said that I had put too much pressure on the brakes, which I had, and I had the impression that the pedal break was too loose for me to handle. Afterwards, for approximately 8 or 10 minutes, during which time I am the longest tester in this group for reasons that I do not understand? So, as I get close to the roundabout, I look over my left shoulder and see a car, but it’s too far away, so I manage to make it into the roundabout before the examiner grabs the steering wheel from under my hands and holds it there. Because I knew I had failed once they got their hands on your steering wheel, I was taken aback. He told me to park the car, which I dutifully accomplished! Two U-turns and three right turns later, the second tester completes the course on his fifth attempt. In the middle of a drive, the tester asks the examiner for his name, how he is doing, how work is going, and so on. The examiner responds courteously to the tester’s questions. “Are you going to fail me?” the tester inquired while they were conversing. “Why are you asking me?” the Examiner responded. Remember, this is an Exam, so pay attention. All of a sudden, we are in the service lane in the middle of the bus stop! As soon as the Examiner became enraged, he ordered the vehicle to be parked. The entire process, I believe, will take approximately 5 minutes. 3rd A small, quiet gentleman, he performs the same Left/Right Change Lane, two U-turns, and other procedures. A question is posed by the driving examiner, who then clarifies that the speed limit in this area is 45 miles per hour. “Sir, it’s 40 mph here,” the tester responded after a lengthy interrogation, to which the examiner responded with a shake of his head in disbelief because the road is two lanes and two lanes are 60 mph. The tester comes across a humps on his way back to the base, so we immediately return to it. While driving through it at approximately 20-25 miles per hour, we were all shaken and shocked in our seats! then! He didn’t let up on his pace at any time. Consequently, when we arrived and parked the car, the examiner addressed him directly and told him, “YOU FAIL!” So, unfortunately, we all fail after 4 minutes. In contrast, the examiner provided us with sound advice, such as mine: “Try to control the steering wheel lightly and avoid breaking too hard,” he suggested. That goes for the second tester, who must concentrate on the exam while the third tester is deafeningly quiet because no advice has been given to him. A loudly fighting tester who happened to be the 2nd tester made it the worst time I ever had to take the road test on that particular day. So it’s just me and two other testers, both of whom happen to be of Arabic descent. To summarize: first tester (from which Arab country I am unsure), second tester (who appears to be Egyptian based on his appearance and mannerisms), third tester (me). 1. The first tester is the one who drives the car outside of the main branch
- Everything is fine, so we change lanes and make a right turn
- However, while we are on the three lanes (1st right lane, 2nd right lane, and 3rd left lane), we are on the second right lane, which is close to a red signal. 2. While waiting for the green light, the 1st tester unexpectedly applied the handbrake to the vehicle! The examiner noticed what had happened and shook his head before writing something on a piece of paper. Then the green light comes on and we are on our way, with the first tester changing lanes to the first right lane while we are on the road. Then the examiner and the tester begin exchanging Arabic words, which I am attempting to decipher. Nevertheless, we pulled over to the right shoulder, and the examiner instructed the second tester to take the wheel. At this point, both the first tester and the examiner are speaking so loudly in Arabic that the examiner almost lost his cool and raised his hand towards the first tester as if to say, “Shut up!” So the second tester drives smoothly without receiving any instructions from the examiner, and the examiner tells him to park the car on the service road he has designated. Consequently, the second tester parked the car, and the examiner instructed me to take the wheel. Consequently, it is I who is driving towards the base and its traffic and performing the same checks on my mirror, seat, steering wheel, and so on. He instructed me to move to the left lane, but there is heavy traffic again, so I did as he instructed. It’s a race against time for me to get into a left lane before we crash into the car in front of us. We return to the base of the main branch after saying, “I’m sorry, sir, but I’m unable to change lanes for a little length of time on this route.” A Fail report was then handed out to each and every one of us. After all, the first tester didn’t do a really good job of introducing myself and the Egyptian man. In the meanwhile, I inquired of the 1st tester as to what had occurred, and he said that his teacher had instructed him to operate in a safe manner while with the examiner, which included using a handbrake in a red light and always being in the first lane to ensure safety. During the time you are reading this, consider what may go wrong with the 1st tester during the examination. This is a good day for the third road test. There were three testers: a Pakistani, an Indian, and me. During the driving test, the first tester was instructed to change lanes to the left and right on a number of occasions. It was such a rapid and violent movement of the automobile that it caused the entire passenger group to jump from their seats as well. I believe the examiner is attempting to inform the tester what is wrong at this point because he told him to park the car while he was chatting so long with him when he was at park. We drive immediately to an area where there are no cars parked or any traffic at all, as the second tester moves the car from the parking lot. There has never been a better driving course that is so easy to handle. When we get close to a broken line yield, the examiner notices that the tester completely stops and checks his head to the left and right before continuing. As a result, as tester was getting close to the straight line stop sign, he didn’t completely stop but instead crawled along slowly, inspecting his surroundings left and right, before going. After that, you may park your car and it’s your chance to speak. The 2nd tester drove to the same location as the 1st tester, therefore it was me who departed the parking lot. As opposed to last time, anytime I go close to the broken line yield, I crawl gently and check my head left before proceeding. When I get close to the straight line stop sign, I completely halt and turn my head to the left and right before proceeding. I introduced myself to the examiner while driving for no apparent reason, and while smiling, I told him a joke, which elicited a laugh from the examinee. That is when I began to feel comfortable driving with him, regardless of whether he passed or failed to pass the test. When we get to the main branch, which I park in a convenient location, I just say “thank you, sir Emirati,” and he smiles. Consequently, I was successful. First tester passed, but second tester did not pass! After that, I’ll have to pay a highway fee and a licensing cost, for a total of 7.981 aed. Thank you for reading, and I hope you’ve gained some insight from my experience. Please accept my thanks. In addition, I phoned my friends and had a huge party on my floor for the entire night, which was attended by everyone. At 12:04 a.m. on April 21, 2010 Your road test was unfortunate, and I apologize. I’m in a similar circumstance, and the RTA police rejected me since I didn’t pass the vehicle before the intersection. The majority of the time, they believe they are correct in their evaluation, and no matter how carefully we drive, they always find errors – the majority of which are totally ludicrous. Thanks for your cooperation and best of luck on our upcoming road test
Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Noemi, and I am a Filipina who was bitten by the travel bug at a young age and hasn’t gotten over it. I write about travel, cuisine, and my incredible commonplace life in London with the Greek Mister, which you can read about on my blog.
Reasons Why Drivers Fail the Dubai Road Test
Driving a car without a license is a major felony in the United Arab Emirates – and obtaining one is not simple for many people. Every day, hundreds of individuals register for a driving license in Dubai, but only around one-third of those who take the road test pass it successfully. For driving tests in Dubai, the Road and Transport Authority (RTA) is in charge of ensuring that they are conducted properly. Despite the fact that the standards are the same as they are anywhere else in the globe, the RTA is not forgiving when it comes to evaluating driving abilities.
Before taking the test, it is important to be informed of the mistakes that might be made.
5 reasons drives fail the Dubai RTA Road Test
In order to receive a driving license in Dubai, you must first complete a driving course. You must pass a theoretical exam as well as a road test at the conclusion of the course. It is important to pass both examinations in order to obtain the license. There are a number of driving schools in Dubai that can assist citizens in preparing for their final driving exam. While passing the theoretical exam is not difficult, many individuals in Dubai fail the RTA road test, which is administered by the RTA.
Another reason why drivers fail their final road test in Dubai is due to a number of other circumstances.
1. Taking too long to make basic adjustments
You should never take too long to make fundamental modifications such as mirror and seat adjustments, whether you are attempting to impress the examiner or just because you are concerned about the examination. The examiner is paying attention to your timing, and such behavior will be seen by them as a lack of confidence – something that is never welcomed by the examiner when driving.
2. Braking Mistakes
It is critical to make a positive first impression on your examiner by stopping at the appropriate moment and in the proper manner. In reality, the manner in which a motorist applies their brakes reveals a great deal about their driving ability. Applying the brakes abruptly will result in a road test failure since it might have extremely catastrophic ramifications. Sudden braking may lead the vehicle in front of you to collide with the vehicle at the rear. While many novice drivers believe they are being careful by stopping when they see a person or an item, in reality, this is not a wise decision to make.
In the vast majority of situations, there is a car behind you, and using the brakes quickly can result in an accident from behind. Because of this, stopping is not a smart idea unless the pedestrian has crossed the street.
3. Forgetting to ask the passengers if they are settled
In Dubai, two to three drivers are tested on the road by the RTA at the same time. When one of the candidates is driving, the other two candidates sit in the rear seats, and the examiner sits in the front with the candidate who is driving. Once one driver has completed the test, the next driver takes their position. Many times, when the new candidate takes over the driving position, he or she checks the mirrors and adjusts the seat, but he or she forgets to inquire as to whether or not the passengers in the rear seat are well seated.
At the front of the vehicle, an examiner sits next to the driver to evaluate their performance.
4. Changing lanes incorrectly
Another error that might result in a failed driving test is changing lanes in the improper direction. When an examiner instructs you to change lanes, you should first check all of your mirrors to confirm that the road is free before proceeding with the maneuver. In the event that the road is congested, notify the examiner. In order to be ready to change lanes, many applicants end up raising or reducing their automobile speed. This is unfortunate for them. Because this is a potentially risky maneuver on the road, it results in a failed driving test.
5. Pressing the accelerator when the car is in neutral mode
If you fail the Dubai road test for whatever reason, one of the most prevalent causes is that you hit the accelerator when the car is in neutral mode. In order to determine if the vehicle is in drive or not, drivers frequently make this error, which is a main reason why they fail the Dubai road test. These are the most common blunders people make when taking a driving test in Dubai. Avoid them at all costs. Other Dubai driving road test advice to help you pass include being confident, preparing for the worst, getting enough of rest before the test, and remaining vigilant while on the road when driving in Dubai.
The following are some of the most popular and reasonably priced secondhand automobiles available in Dubai:
- In Dubai, you may purchase a used Mercedes-Benz C-class. Nissan Patrol for sale in used condition
- Toyota Land Cruiser for sale in Dubai
- Toyota Camry for sale in Dubai
- Toyota Land Cruiser for sale in Dubai
- Toyota Land Cruiser for sale in Dubai.
The Dubai government has made it simpler for people to obtain a driver’s license by lowering the requirements. Psychologists are now instructing the RTA examiners on how to make the drivers feel more comfortable and confident throughout their examinations. In addition, the RTA system is linked to the driving schools and colleges. In the event that a candidate fails the driving test for the first time, their driving school is informed of the errors that they committed. This allows instructors at driving schools to better teach drivers in the areas where they were deficient prior to learning this information.
RTA Diving Tests Required for Dubai Driving Licence – dubizzle
Without a legal driving license, it is impossible to purchase, let alone operate, a vehicle in Dubai. Drivers who are discovered driving without a license will be subject to penalties and fines under the laws of the Emirate. The procedure of obtaining a Dubai driving license is quick and uncomplicated, but you must pass a few examinations in order to complete it. While the major examinations evaluate your driving abilities and knowledge, you must also pass an eye test as part of the process.
Applicants can enroll in a driving school in Dubai that is authorized to prepare them for the driving license exam. This tutorial will give you a general concept of the three key examinations that you will have to pass in order to graduate.
It is essential to have strong vision in order to be able to operate a vehicle. You must pass a vision test administered by a center that has been certified by the Roads and Transport Authority in order to determine whether or not your eyesight is sufficient (RTA). An applicant is examined by an optometrist for a vision test. The eye exam required for an RTA driving license is similar to any other general eye exam. The candidate is asked to read certain items from a variety of ranges, and the optician checks to make sure that the applicant’s vision is not compromised.
Barakat Optical, Rivoli EyeZone, Grand Optics, Multispeciality Max Vision, and Rivoli EyeZone are just a few of the famous RTA recognized eye test centers that charge roughly 150 AED for an eye examination.
It is essential that you are fully informed of all traffic regulations before you can begin to follow them in your daily life. All of this is covered in the RTA driving theory test. Here are a few things you should be aware of regarding the test:
- The RTA’s driving theory test consists of 35 questions, which are as follows: A total of 17 questions are in the first segment, and a further 18 questions are in the second segment
- The first portion is concerned with generic highway scenarios, but the second segment is concerned with questions regarding the specific vehicle license
- The test can be taken in any of the following languages: English, Urdu, Arabic, or Telegu. All test takers who get a score of 65 percent (minimum of 11 in the first segment and minimum of 12 in the second segment) or above pass the exam.
In this test, your comprehension and knowledge of driving and traffic injunctions will be evaluated. In the questions, you will be asked to put your driving knowledge to the test by being presented with numerous situations and being asked what you would do in that particular situation if you were a driver. The RTA driving test app (Android|iOS) makes it simple for candidates who live in Dubai to practice for the RTA’s driving theory exam by downloading sample questions. It might provide applicants with an idea of what to expect throughout this examination.
Driving theory is being taught by an instructor.
To be given access into the test center, applicants must bring their Emirate ID, driving file, AED 200, and two photographs with them to the appointment. All those suffering from any form of handicap or special need are given appropriate consideration by those working in the testing center.
Before taking the test, candidates must enroll in practical training programs, which vary in length based on the validity of the license they currently possess (if they have any).
- In order to get a driver’s license, applicants who do not already possess one must enroll in 40 lessons. In order to be eligible, applicants who have had a valid license in another nation for between 2 and 5 years must complete 30 lessons. Applicants who have maintained a valid license for five or more years are required to complete 20 lessons.
Following completion of the above-mentioned exams, you will be subjected to a driving test on the open road. An internal parking and road test is conducted by the driving school before a candidate is subjected to the RTA’s parking and road testing procedures. Following your arrival at your location, you must find a parking spot for your vehicle. It is exceedingly improbable that drivers would be able to park their automobiles well if they only knew one parking technique.
As a result, the test applicants are required to park the car in a variety of locations. The following are some of the most common parking techniques that the parking exam looks for:
- Parallel parking is the act of parking a car parallel to the road and in line with the other vehicles already parked on the road. The act of parking your vehicle back into a parking slot rather than pushing into it head first without hitting with any other automobiles or the curb adjacent is known as reverse parking.
The road exam, as the name indicates, consists of the candidate driving the vehicle on public roads alongside the instructor while being evaluated. The teacher instructs the driver to drive on a street with other cars on it and to make right, left, and U-turns as needed while following the traffic flow. On-road evaluation of the applicant’s driving abilities Upon convincing the teacher that they are capable of driving safely on busy roads in heavy traffic, the driver moves on to the next stage of training.
What if you don’t get the license on the first go?
Understandably, new drivers may believe that passing the RTA driving exam and meeting the severe standards will be time-consuming. As a matter of fact, even the most competent drivers are susceptible to errors and might end up committing blunders that should be avoided when operating a motor vehicle. They must recognize, however, that the whole purpose of licenses is to guarantee that only those drivers may operate cars on public roads who are well-qualified to do so, therefore considerably reducing the risk of road accidents occurring.
A driving license in Dubai may only be obtained after passing an eye exam at a center that has been certified by the Road and Transport Authority (RTA). Grand Optics, Rivoli EyeZone, Barakat Optical, and Multispeciality Max Vision are just a few of the eye exam centers that have been certified by the RTA.
What you must not do on RTA’s driving test?
Some of the most prevalent reasons why drivers fail the RTA’s driving exam include a lack of preparation for the theoretical test and making fundamental driving errors during the practical driving test. As a result, drivers must take precautions to avoid making these errors.
What is the minimum number of wrong answers on RTA’s driving theory test?
In order to pass the RTA’s driving theory exam, you must get a minimum of 11 accurate answers out of 17 in the first segment and 12 correct answers out of 18 in the second section. Drivers who already have a license but intend to acquire a vehicle in the future may choose from a large selection of used vehicles in Dubai that are available at competitive costs. Stay tuned to the UAE’s best automotive site for additional information about autos in Dubai if you found this article to be useful.
For starters, if you question folks in your immediate vicinity about passing the RTA driving exam, the vast majority would tell you that it is extremely tough. However, this is inaccurate since obtaining a driving licence in the United Arab Emirates is not as difficult as it appears. Simply put, all you require is a little planning ahead of time. The most advantageous aspect of passing the RTA driving exam is that you will be able to utilize your certificate in more than 50 international countries.
The United Arab Emirates currently accepts driving licenses from around 36 additional nations as well.
In order to pass the test, the RTA established a precise criterion that you must meet in order to be successful. According to the requirements, you will only be able to pass the RTA exam if you perform the following:
- If you make less than 13’minor errors’ during the exam, you will pass. Don’t make any significant blunders when taking the RTA test.
Some Quick Tips
- The RTA test When driving slowly, the likelihood of a failure increases. Not too fast and not too slow, be confident, and drive in a comfortable state of mind
- And Before starting, your automobile first adjusts the vehicle mirror to provide a clean view of the road, and then it begins going after passing through the checkpoint. When changing lanes, doing a U-turn, turning, or approaching a junction, utilize your mirrors and indicators to guide you through the situation. After doing a U-turn, go to the slow lane. I never changed lanes on the road until the examiners requested me to
- Moving from the slow lane to the fast lane requires increasing your vehicle’s velocity within the legal limit. When approaching a roundabout, reduce your vehicle’s speed, keep an eye on the left side to ensure that no vehicles are approaching from that direction, and then enter the roundabout. Change lanes only if you discover that the slow and fast lanes have been freed and that no fast vehicle is approaching.
Testing using RTAs When driving slowly, the likelihood of a failure rises. Do not go too fast or too slow, be confident, and drive in a calm manner. During the start-up process, your automobile first adjusts the vehicle mirror to provide a good view of the road and then begins driving; When changing lanes, doing a U-turn, turning, or approaching a crossroads, utilize your mirrors and indicators to guide you through. After doing a U-turn, go into the slow lane. It was only when the examiners requested that I moved the road lane.
When approaching a roundabout, reduce your vehicle’s speed and keep an eye on the left side to ensure that no vehicles are approaching from that direction before entering the roundabout.
1 WEAR APPROPRIATE CLOTHES
Your first impression of the examiner should be as favorable as possible, and you should dress appropriately to achieve this. Dress in a well-fitting suit that helps you appear as professional as possible in order to produce an outstanding first impression. Don’t be afraid about wearing casual apparel! Additionally, make certain that your hair is thoroughly combed. Avoid giving the appearance that you have just gotten out of bed.
2 AVOID UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS
In addition, because you are not the examiner, you are not permitted to ask questions. Do not bombard the examiner with a barrage of questions, and be certain to do what the examiner instructs and to follow the directions to the letter. The presence of unneeded queries on your part is seen as a danger.
3 DO NOT FORGET THE TRIVIAL THINGS
Examiners are watching you from the beginning to the completion of the test – from the moment you get into your automobile until the very last moment when you get out of the car after the exam is over. As a result, avoid forgetting to do things like adjusting the mirror and your seat, among other things. Last but not least, make sure you wear your seatbelt because it might make or break your first impression on the examiner.
4 MAINTAIN AN APPROPRIATE SPEED
Be confident when driving your automobile and make sure to keep it moving at a safe, reasonable speed. This is the most important factor, and as previously said, your examiner is paying close attention to you, including your facial expressions, while you are driving. So, maintain your composure, relax your mind and body, and drive with as much confidence as you possibly can. Driving too slowly or too quickly is completely out of the question. If you are unable to maintain a sufficient level of speed, the examiner will not provide you a passing grade.
5 KEEP AN EYE ON THE GEAR AND HANDBRAKE
Before starting the engine of your automobile, be sure that the handbrake is in the on position.
These little details are significant. If the handbrake is in the down position, raise the handbrake before starting the car. Similarly, be certain that the vehicle is in neutral before starting it. If you have an automatic gearbox, check sure it is in the ‘P’ position, which means parking.
6THE MAIN ROAD CAN BE FATAL
The RTA driving exam in Dubai includes a portion in which you must enter the main road. Consequently, before proceeding into the main road, make sure that your side mirrors are in working order. Perform a blind spot check as soon as possible following the check. To ignore these two factors has been shown to be a deadly error that will end in failure. As a result, never make this mistake again.
7 RESPECT THE DISTANCE BETWEEN CARS
Regardless matter whether you are a beginner or veteran driver, you must be familiar with the “two-second rule.” The two-second rule states that you must maintain a minimum space of two seconds between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you. As a result, make sure to maintain this spacing during your examination.
8 CHANGING THE LANE
In the event that you are ready to change lanes, be sure to check your side mirrors and, on top of everything, complete a blind spot check. When changing lanes, always make use of your turn indicators. If you are transitioning from a slow lane to a fast lane, increase your speed (while remaining under the speed limit). Similarly, if you are transitioning from a fast lane to a slow lane, slow down your pace.
9 BLIND SPOT
We have asked you to complete a blind spot check on a number of occasions because, yes, it is that critical! Make certain that you do so because if you do not, you will fail the test and will have to do it once again. To check for blind spots, look in your side and rear-view mirrors, as well as over your shoulders, while you drive. The steering wheel must be maintained in a steady state at all times. Change the lanes when you’ve finished.
For the sake of the test, if you are required to park your automobile, please make certain that you do not park in front of an entrance or a gate. When parked in an authorized parking area or parallel to the road, it is the best option.
11 TAKE IT EASY ON THE BRAKES
It is not a good idea to apply heavy brakes since it is quite uncomfortable for both the examiner and the vehicles behind you. Furthermore, using harsh brakes demonstrates that you are out of control of your car and that you are disoriented.
OTHER MINOR THINGS
When doing a U-turn, slow down your vehicle and always use your turn signals to signal your intentions. Whether you are approaching a roundabout, check to see if any vehicles are approaching from the right-hand side. Then go cautiously onto the roundabout, making use of the indicators as you depart it.
Jail and Dh500k fine for failed driving student who sent offensive email to Dubai RTA
Three months in prison and a Dh500,000 fine have been handed down to a man who wrote an email to Dubai’s Roads and Transport Authority accusing them of “ripping off impoverished people.” A Dubai Criminal Court convicted the Indian, 25, on a charge of “mocking and degrading a public authority” in accordance with UAE statutes, which ban “mocking and humiliating a public authority.” He had rejected the charges in court last November.
“I’m not guilty in any way.” “I wrote an email in which I was only attempting to convey what had occurred to me,” the guy explained to the judges.
Put an end to the exploitation of underprivileged individuals who come to our country in order to make a life.
According to the guy, 32, he received a copy of the email and was instructed to follow up by translating the message and filing a complaint against the sender with the local police department.” The man’s residence in Jumeirah was visited by police, who urged him to come to a police station and report to them.
During interrogation, the man acknowledged to sending the email using his iPhone, which was confiscated and turned over to the police department’s criminal investigation division.
Upon completion of his sentence, he will be deported; however, he will have two weeks to file an appeal against his conviction.
Dubai Driving Licence Guide: Process, Tests, Cost & More –
- Driving Licence Tests
- Driving Institutes
- Driving Schools
Driving is a talent that can transport you anywhere in the world, no matter where you reside. It is a skill that can actually take you anywhere. However, for a variety of reasons, it might be difficult to obtain a driving license at times. This Dubai driving license guide may assist you in overcoming any obstacles you may encounter by outlining the processes, methods, and recommendations that are involved in acquiring a driving license in the city. Dubai’s road network is a delight to drive on, which is just another reason why you should obtain a driving license before visiting.
WHO CAN GET A DRIVING LICENCE IN DUBAI?
Anyone above the age of 18 who wishes to obtain a driving license in Dubai can do so. A probationary license is available to those between the ages of 18 and 21. The RTA must receive an application for a driving license in Arabic before it can be processed (Road and Traffic Authority). Driving schools in Dubai that are authorized will take care of everything for you. The RTA offers a temporary license based on this application, which must be carried with you at all times while you are completing your training.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR A DRIVING LICENCE IN DUBAI?
If you are of legal driving age in Dubai, you may obtain a driving license by following this step-by-step approach to getting a Dubai driving license. The procedure for obtaining a driving license in Dubai is straightforward, but it is tough.
- Make an appointment for an eye exam. This may be done at your local driving school or at an optician’s office. Register at a driving school in Dubai that has been approved by the RTA and provide all required documentation. Start training immediately after receiving your temporary Dubai driving license or learner’s permit. Complete all theoretical lessons, which may be done online or at driving schools
- Complete all practical tests
- Obtaining a passing score on the theoretical test is required before proceeding to the practical training. After you have completed the practical lessons, you should take your internal evaluation. Upon successful completion of the internal evaluation, you will be required to undergo highway and city road lessons. Pass the internal parking exam in order for the school to be eligible to apply for the RTA test. Pass the preliminary RTA road test and then the final RTA road exam
- Acquire a license
Those who do not pass the road exam on their first attempt must complete an extra seven classes of instruction before attempting the test again.
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR A DRIVING LICENCE IN DUBAI?
Make certain that you have all of your papers in order to make the procedure go more smoothly. To apply for a Dubai driving course, all that is required is an Emirates ID that is now valid. For foreigners, the procedures for obtaining a driving license in Dubai are different. If you are a foreigner residing in Dubai, you must provide the following documents:
- Your Emirates ID (both a photocopy and the original)
- Your passport, together with a photocopy of the visa page
- Photographs in passport size (a minimum of two)
- The results of your eye examination
- If the relevant department requests it, a letter from your sponsor stating that you have no objections is required.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE DRIVING LICENCE TESTS?
The process of obtaining a driving license in Dubai is not expedited in any way. In order to receive a legal driving license in Dubai, you must pass a number of examinations. Registration for the theory exam is handled by your driving school. Once you have passed all internal examinations, including the yard parking exam, you will be able to go on to the RTA assessments. After passing the RTA theory test, you will be eligible to sit for the RTA road test. With the help of our Dubai driving license guide, you will be well prepared for the driving examinations that will be administered.
Make certain that you are familiar with all of the traffic signs and that you are well prepared to take the exam. One of the permitted driving schools (which is generally the one where you are registered) will conduct your theoretical driving test. You should have the following items with you on the day of the test:
- Prepare for the exam by making sure you are familiar with all of the traffic signs and that you are well-prepared. One of the permitted driving schools (which is generally the one where you are registered) will conduct your theoretical examination. It is necessary for you to bring the following items on the day of the test:
A total of 35 questions will be asked in order to assess your understanding of road/driving risks, signal and sign interpretation, and safe-driving rules. There will be three parts to this presentation. The first portion consists of 17 questions pertaining to a variety of traffic scenarios. For this phase, you must answer at least 11 questions properly in order to pass. The second portion consists of 18 questions that are specifically related to driving license requirements. You must correctly answer 12 of these questions in order to be considered for the final road test.
The questions in this chapter are geared toward determining your game plan for dealing with these illnesses and their associated hazards.
This examination is conducted on a touch-screen computer in either English or Arabic. Candidates who are not fluent in these languages might choose to take an oral test instead.
TIPS TO PASS THE RTA THEORY TEST
- Make a thorough reading and understanding of the RTA manual. Make use of the RTA mobile app as often as possible to perfect your skills. Make a mental note of all road and traffic signs
- Take online practice exams to determine your current position.
At your driving institute’s smart yard, you may take a fully automated exam with specific parking instructions that is completely automated. During the parking exam, you will go through five phases. These are some examples:
- Parking on a sloping or hilly surface
- Emergency brakes
- Angle parking (60 degrees)
- Garage parking (90 degrees)
- Parallel parking
If you fail the parking exam five times in a row, you will be required to appear for the internal evaluation again.
THE ROAD TEST AND ASSESSMENT
During the RTA road exam, you must be alert, aware, and responsive. This is the final and, arguably, the most difficult phase in your quest to obtain a driving license in the United Arab Emirates. Why? For the simple reason that this is the stage at which you must demonstrate to the examiner that you are deserving of this driving licence – and you only have 10 to 12 minutes to do it! This is a practical test, and you will be driving, so make sure you are psychologically prepared before taking the test.
- Emirates ID, Driving File, two passport-sized pictures, and the price for the road test are all required.
During the test, be patient and wait until your name is called out by the examiner. Follow the RTA examiner and the other applicants to the automobile that has been allotted for them. When it’s your turn to drive, do so with assurance and in a manner that reflects your overall driving abilities. You will receive your RTA Dubai driving license test results as soon as they are available. In the event that you fail your road test, you will be required to complete seven extra lessons before you can acquire a new date for your test.
Take it with you and present it at the Pass Counter together with your identification documents and the Dubai driving license cost.
Before you may advance to the picture area, you will be asked to pay the applicable license charge.
As soon as you have your driving license in your possession, you are able to apply for an International Driving Licence (IDL) in Dubai.
TIPS TO PASS THE RTA ROAD TEST
- Make a good first impression. It is usually advised to have a professional appearance. Avoid wearing sunglasses at all costs. While you’re driving, the examiner will watch your eye movements. Follow the examiner’s directions to the letter. Make no attempt to dispute with them or challenge their directions. Make sure your seat and mirror are in proper alignment. Please fasten your seat belt and encourage others to do so as well
- Right before you begin, make sure the handbrake and gear are working properly. Consistently drive at a moderate speed within the speed limit and with confidence
- Always come to a complete stop at the STOP sign while entering the main road. Even if the lane is clear, you should still wait at least three seconds. Maintain a safe following distance between your vehicle and the vehicle in front of you. After scanning both the side and rearview mirrors, change lanes to avoid a collision. Before you offer an indicator, be sure you haven’t missed anything. A T-Junction should be entered gently after waiting for at least three seconds at the STOP line. At all costs, avoid using your brakes too forcefully. Only when the left side of the road is clear should you enter a roundabout. Always leave with a ‘RIGHT’ signal on the door
- Park your automobile on the side of the road, precisely as the examiner has instructed you to do
WHERE CAN I FIND RTA APPROVED DRIVING INSTITUTES IN DUBAI?
Your driving school will provide you with all of the information you need to pass the driving license exam. The RTA has approved the services of five driving schools in Dubai. Each school has a number of locations across the city.
|NAME OF INSTITUTE||LOCATION||CONTACT|
|NAME OF INSTITUTEDubai Driving Centre||LOCATIONJumeirah Road (Head Office)||CONTACT+971-4-345-5855|
|NAME OF INSTITUTEBelhasa Driving Centre||LOCATIONMultiple including Al Wasl||CONTACT+971-4-324-3535|
|NAME OF INSTITUTEEmirates Driving Institute||LOCATIONMultiple including Al Quoz||CONTACT+971-4-340-0449|
|NAME OF INSTITUTEAl Ahli Driving School||LOCATIONMultiple including Al Nahda||CONTACT800-252454|
|NAME OF INSTITUTEGaladari Driving School||LOCATIONMultiple including Al Qusais||CONTACT+971-4-267-6166|
You can learn more about driving schools in Dubai by reading our in-depth blog post on the subject.
It is possible that the cost of a Dubai driving license may range between AED 4,500 and AED 7,000 if you manage to pass the final road test on the first try. The cost of a driving license in Dubai is also determined by the driving institute you pick.
If you fail the test on your first attempt, you will need to attend seven extra courses of practical instruction before taking the official test. It is possible that you will be charged an additional fee as a result of this.
WHAT LANGUAGES ARE THEORY CLASSES OFFERED IN?
The RTA provides alternate methods to make driving lessons and classes more accessible to those who need them. All lectures at RTA-approved driving institutions in Dubai provide theory studies in three basic languages: Arabic, Urdu, and English. Arabic is the predominant language of instruction. Some institutes provide instruction in additional languages. Only English and Arabic are available as e-learning alternatives. For those who are unable to participate in theoretical courses in any of the basic languages, the Remote Interpretation Services (RIS) through Microsoft and Skype translation services, which provides lessons in 195 languages, may be used to supplement your education.
CAN I SWAP MY LICENCE FOR A DUBAI DRIVING LICENCE?
The RTA splits expat candidates into two groups when applying for a Dubai driving license: those from exempted nations and those from non-exempted countries. People from exempted nations who have a valid driving license can exchange it for a driving license issued by the Emirate of Dubai. The following nations are included in the list:
- South Africa
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
If you’re a citizen of one of the nations listed above and have a valid driving license, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Submit the necessary documentation after undergoing an eye test.
- Your Emirates ID (both a copy and an original)
- Your current driver’s license (both a copy and an original)
- Your passport, together with a photocopy of the visa page
- Photographs in passport size (at least 8 photographs)
Please keep in mind that nationals of some of these countries may be required to submit translations or verification letters from their local consulates in order to travel. Also, keep in mind that the nations on the list are subject to change.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO TRANSFER MY DRIVING FILE FROM ONE INSTITUTE TO ANOTHER?
We would want you to be aware that people from certain of these countries may be asked to present translations or verification letters from their respective consulates. Also, keep in mind that the nations on the list are subject to change without notice.
ARE THERE ANY GOOD DRIVING SCHOOLS NEAR KARAMA?
Residents of Al Karama can take advantage of the Dubai Driving Centre and Galadari Motor Driving Centre branches that are located in the neighborhood.
WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR DUBAI DRIVING LICENCE RENEWAL?
“How can I renew my driving license online in Dubai?” you might be wondering. The procedure is rather straightforward. Before filing for a license renewal, be sure you have paid all of your traffic penalties. The failure to renew your license will result in an AED 10 per month fine being imposed on your account. This might result in a total fine of AED 500 if not corrected. If, on the other hand, your license has been expired for more than ten years, you will be required to retake all of the required examinations.
- Visit the official website of the RTA. Select “Services” from the drop-down menu. Dropdown menu: Choose “Drive and Vehicle Owners Services” from the dropdown list. Apply for a driving license by clicking on “Driving Licence Request.” Pay the service charge, which is AED 120 for applicants under the age of 21 and AED 320 for applicants above the age of 21.
It is critical for anybody who successfully acquires a driving license in Dubai to keep note of the date on which their license must be renewed. If you are caught driving with an invalid license, you will face severe fines and penalties. As a result, it is always vital to double-check the expiration date to ensure that you may renew your license in Dubai on time. With that, the instruction on how to obtain a driving license in Dubai comes to a close. A valid Dubai driving license might potentially improve an expat’s chances of finding a job in the United Arab Emirates, depending on the type of work.
Have you ever attempted to pass the driving license test? What did you find to be the most difficult component of your experience? Please share your thoughts in the comments area. We would much appreciate hearing from you!