The average cost to stay in a standard room at The Atlantis Hotel in Dubai was found to be 1,235AED / £247 / $333 based on a one night stay for two (2022).
- How much is Atlantis per night? Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom.
How much is the Atlantis Hotel per night?
Room rates begin at $211.10 per night. The Beach: You can find the most affordable rooms at Atlantis at The Beach, which is a major bonus for families traveling on a budget—but most of the rooms face the garden, not the beach, so just keep that in mind when making your reservation.
Is it worth staying at the Atlantis Dubai?
If you want to stay at the Atlantis and see what the fuss is about, then it would be worth it. You can check out the waterpark as soon as you check in as well as their aquarium. You can go again the next day to make it more worthwhile.
How much does it cost to stay in the underwater hotel in Dubai?
Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai Each room costs around $7,000 per night and comes with in-room dining, a 30-minute personal training session, and free airport transfers. Guests can choose to go scuba diving in the aquarium to come face-to-face with the animals.
How much does Atlantis underwater suite cost?
The Suite Life: The $8,167- a-Night Neptune Suite at Atlantis, The Palm. For the high roller looking to spend thousands of dollars a night on a hotel room, these downright outrageous accommodations, where underwater views and gold-laced bath amenities are part of the package, do the trick.
Is half board worth it at Atlantis Dubai?
If its total then yes its worth it.
Is it expensive in Dubai?
In general, prices in Dubai are comparable to other major cities in the world. Accommodation and tours can be quite expensive, but there is so much choice that you can make it more budget-friendly if you wish. Restaurant prices are comparable to those in Western European cities.
How many rooms are there in Atlantis Dubai?
Hotel. The 1,548 room nautically themed resort has two accommodation wings, consisting of the East and the West Tower, linked together by the Royal Bridge Suite. It is complemented by the Aquaventure water park and the Lost Chambers Aquarium, home to over 65,000 marine animals.
How many pools are in Atlantis Dubai?
From the palm-lined private beach to the four large swimming pools and the wealth of daily activities, you can choose to do as much or as little as you like here.
Is Atlantis Dubai good for couples?
Turn Your 2020 Wanderlust into a 2021 Reality with an Amazing Couples’ Getaway at Atlantis Dubai. One of the best things about the resort is that a holiday here suits so many types of holidaymakers and there is never a shortage of entertaining, relaxing and truly indulgent things to do and experiences to explore.
How much is a room in Dubai?
Dubai hotels range from $35 to $107 per night with an average of $46, while most vacation rentals will cost $210 to $530 per night for the entire home. Average worldwide flight costs to Dubai International Airport (DXB) are between $722 and $1,105 per person for economy flights and $2,266 to $3,467 for first class.
Which hotel in Dubai has underwater?
Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai The floor-to-ceiling windows in the underwater rooms at Atlantis, The Palm look into the resort aquarium’s Ambassador Lagoon, directly at the 65,000 sea creatures that fill it.
How much does it cost to stay at Jules Undersea Lodge?
A night at Jules’ Undersea Lodge costs $675 per person, with a 3-hour visit to the hotel priced at $150 per person.
Is Dubai Marina a good place to stay?
1 – Which area to stay in Dubai: The Marina & Jumeirah Beach Residence ( JBR ) The relatively new neighborhood of Dubai Marina and JBR is the most Westernized area in the city, practically the only properly walkable part of the new Dubai and, in my opinion, the best place to stay in Dubai.
Which Atlantis Hotel is underwater?
Dreams come true in the Neptune Underwater Suite, which features immense floor-to-ceiling windows into the Ambassador Lagoon, home to 86,000 marine animals. Float away in your sumptuous freestanding tub with private views of the Ambassador Lagoon.
How much are underwater hotels?
Guests will be able to stay in the suite as part of a package that will cost around $250,000 (though the resort has not yet determined exactly what will be included for the price). Named “Muraka,” the undersea hotel room is a two-level structure.
Atlantis, The Palm $454. Dubai Hotel Deals & Reviews
Based on 16,175 customer reviews, 1 Crescent Road,Dubai211222,United Arab Emirates+971 4426 00008 is a great place to stay.
- Enjoy the various facilities that the resort has to offer in your room. Cleanliness and orderlinessThis establishment has stated various distinct cleaning techniques
- Freebies: During your stay, you will have access to free WiFi and parking.
When a location is named after Atlantis, there is a lot of expectation placed on it, and Atlantis, The Palm does not fall short. A calm but entertaining experience for children and couples alike, the resort is situated on Dubai’s man-made Palm Island. Atlantis, The Palm is a massive 46 hectare property, with 17 of those acres dedicated solely to water park activities. Specifically built to give optimum comfort and a pleasant experience, the rooms and suites are available for rent. All of the rooms provide spectacular views of the Arabian Sea or the Dubai skyline, either partially or completely.
- There are smoking and non-smoking rooms available at Atlantis, The Palm.
- In addition to a fitness center and pool, the facility offers complimentary parking as well as airport transportation, shuttle bus service, and bilingual personnel.
- The children’s club offers activities in the morning, afternoon, and evening.
- This is a fantastic method to keep the kids amused while on a relaxing family vacation in the sun.
- Rodeo Drive, Stefano Ricci, and B More are just a few of the notable stores.
- Atlantis, The Palm is every bit as mythical and difficult to believe in as the actual lost city of Atlantis was to believe in.
- The show is concerned with Deluxe rooms range in price from $967 to $1,640.
Expedia Executive rooms range in price from $1,257 to $5,307.
The REVATObed type is unknown.
$1,448 USD per night a total of $1,448 Trip.combed type unknowncombed type unknowncombed type unknown $1,687 USD per night The entire amount is $1,687.
Bed type unknown in the premier roombed type unknown in the premier room The nightly rate is $13,031 dollars.
FINDHOTELKing bed type unknown in a king roombed type unknown in a king room $176 for a single night Total cost: $176 lastminute.combed type unknowncombed type unknown lastminute.combed type unknown The cost of a night’s stay is $239.
Total cost: $239 Agoda.com Double Rooms ($253 – $649 per night) Bed type unknown in a double roombed type unknown in a double room $253 per night$253 for the entire stay StayforaLongTime $271 per night $271 dollars in total Bed type unknownbed type unknownbed type unknownbed type unknownbed type unknown The cost of a night is $275.
Total cost: $539 Bed type unknownbed type unknownstayforalongstayforalongstayforalong The cost of a night is $590. Total cost: $590 FINDHOTEL
- Spa and wellness center
- Fitness center
- Bar/lounge. Amenities include a private beach, water sport facilities (on site), snorkeling, an outdoor pool, an infinity pool, and a water slide.
8.8 out of 10 based on 16175 verified customer reviews 8.9Couples8.6Solo8.8Families8.7Friends
Time of Year:
Pros: We were treated like VIPs from the moment we arrived at Dubai International Airport and were escorted to our accommodation in a luxury vehicle. As soon as we arrived at the Atlantis at around 1000, our baggage were taken care of, and we were led to breakfast while also being checked in at the same time. Our accommodation was ready in less than an hour, which was great for us. The Terrace Club Suites and Imperial Club were both immaculate, despite the fact that the Imperial Club is often crowded during happy hour.
- However, the 1.2m ride height is a bit excessive, especially if you have tiny children who enjoy rapid rides like roller coasters.
- Seafire Steakhouse offered one of the greatest steaks I’ve ever had, and nothing was too much problem for the kind staff.
- Pros: The water park was entertaining, and the rapids provided transportation to and from the attraction.
- The shower was just fantastic.
- In addition to being very salty, the spaghetti sauce did not taste “homemade.” The pancakes were not “homemade,” but rather were purchased from a store.
- The IHOP served superior meals than the rest of the establishments.
- Everything was a hit with my 6-year-old.
- Unless you enjoy spending $30 for a cheeseburger (which is not recommended), restaurants are pricey.
- Do not stay in the hotel since you will never get room service, and if you do receive room service, the food will be old and cold.
- So far, there have been 5 starts.
- Aquaventure Waterpark is within 0.3 miles of the hotel
- Souq Madinat Jumeirah is 4.3 miles away
- Burj Al Arab is 4.4 miles away
- Wild Wadi Water Park is 4.6 miles away
- Ski Dubai is 5.2 miles away
- Ibn Battuta Mall is 5.9 miles away
- Kite Beach is 7.7 miles away
- And the Burj Khalifa is 7.7 miles away. The Dubai Fountain is 11 miles away, as is the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, which is 11 miles away, the Dubai Mall is 11 miles away, and the Jumerah Mosque is 11 miles away.
|Check in anytime after 3:00 PM, check out anytime before 12:00 PM|
|Cancellation/prepayment policies vary by room type and provider.|
- Ossiano seafood restaurant, which has won several awards, provides visitors with the unique opportunity to dine within an aquarium with more than 65,000 fish. In addition to a 6 or 9-course Experience Menu, Chef Gregoire Berger also provides a remarkable 11-course Tasting Menu, all of which are centered on seafood. Guests may also choose from a range of Gourmet House or caviar, which is served with blinis, crème fraiche, capers, and cornichons. On Saturdays, the restaurant serves lunch and supper daily
- Children of all ages are welcome at lunch, but only children over the age of ten are admitted in the restaurant for dinner. Atlantis, The Palm also offers a variety of specialty aperitifs and non-alcoholic beverages, as well as a variety of activities for children of all ages. There includes a large Play Zone for team activities, a Creation Zone for arts and crafts, and a Command Center with electronic gaming consoles and computers for accessing the internet for children between the ages of 3 and 12. The Little Pirates playground, which includes climbing ropes, tunnels, and slides, will appeal to younger guests, while The Zone, a dedicated space for 13 to 17-year-olds to chill and make new friends, will appeal to older guests. If you’re staying at Atlantis, The Palm, you’ll find plenty to keep you entertained. If you’re searching for a once-in-a-lifetime experience, helicopter sightseeing trips are available daily from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from the helipad of the Atlantis, The Palm resort. Guests may choose from five different excursions that take them over some of Dubai’s most iconic attractions, including the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, and down the city’s magnificent shoreline. Helicopter excursions, which provide guests with a bird’s-eye perspective of the city, run from 12 minutes to an hour and are available 365 days a year, depending on weather conditions. The Aquaventure Waterpark offers a 2-day Mega Pass that allows visitors unlimited access to over 30 waterslides and river rides, as well as the Lost Chambers aquarium. If you’re looking for water-based entertainment, go on a sightseeing tour by kayak, take the kids banana boating or triple tubing, try paddle boarding or windsurfing, or take a boat tour around the island of The Palm to see the sights. Dive lessons are available in the Ambassador Lagoon, and trained divers may swim among the aquatic creatures and discover what lies beneath the water’s surface. Scuba diving and snorkeling are available to anyone over the age of six, and the unique Aquatrek experience allows tourists to experience the excitement of an underwater trek while wearing a special helmet. All of the necessary equipment, including wetsuits and towels, is provided. At the resort’s fine dining restaurants, which include Nobu, Hakkasan, Ossiano, BSK, Ayamna, and Seafire, a smart casual dress code is encouraged. Gentlemen are asked to dress in long trousers, stylish jeans, and closed-toe shoes for this event. Shirts with no sleeves and shorts are not permitted. Dress is casual at most of the other restaurants and food establishments, with fitted shorts and shirts with sleeves being the most common choices among customers. Dress in your country’s traditional attire is acceptable. We ask that you refrain from wearing swimwear or bringing towels into the restaurants or patios. The Atlantis, The Palm is located at 1 Crescent Road, which is 10.9 miles from the core of Dubai’s business district. The Aquaventure Waterpark is the nearest landmark to Atlantis, The Palm
- Check-in time at Atlantis, The Palm is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM
- At Atlantis, The Palm, check-in time is 3:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM
- Yes, Atlantis, The Palm has complimentary Wi-Fi
- Yes, Atlantis, The Palm provides complimentary parking
- And no, Atlantis, The Palm does not provide complimentary airport shuttle service. The Atlantis, The Palm is located 16.3 miles from Dubai Al Maktoum International Airport. The Atlantis, The Palm is located 17.6 miles from Dubai International Airport. Pets are not permitted at Atlantis, The Palm
- Nevertheless, the resort does have a swimming pool on site
Atlantis, also known as the Palm 8.8 out of 10 Excellent (16,176 reviews) Atlantis, The Palm, private beach, water sport facilities (on site), snorkeling$454+Private beach, water sport facilities (on site), snorkeling 8.8 out of 10 Excellent (16,176 reviews) The distance between the two points is 0 mi. Private beach, water activity facilities (on site), snorkeling$454+Atlantis, The Palm, and other nearby attractions 8.8 out of 10 Excellent (16,176 reviews) The distance between the two points is 0 mi.
- The most beautiful beachfront apartment on the Palm Jumeirah – sleeps 4 people!
- Balqis Residence, Palm Jumeirah Crescent, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 8.8 out of 10 Excellent (4 reviews) The property is for adults only and has an outdoor pool and kitchen.
- 0.03 mi$228 is 25 percent less expensive.
- 0.52 kilometers (0.52 miles) $341 is 14 percent less expensive.
ATLANTIS THE PALM – Updated 2022 Prices & Hotel Reviews (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
Valet parking is available. Private parking is available for a fee in the area. Wifi Hot tubs are a popular choice. The river is a relaxing place. Towels for the pool or the beach Toys for the swimming pool Swimming pool with a view Swimming pool on the patio Swimming pool that is heated The shallow end of the pool Yoga lessons are available. Locker rooms for the gym or spa Fitness courses are available. Trainer on a one-on-one basis Sauna Coffee shop is a place where you may relax and unwind after a long day at work.
- Breakfast is available at a reasonable price.
- Instant Coffee is provided as a courtesy.
- Welcome drink is provided at no charge.
- until 7:00 p.m.
- Dietary meals that are tailored to your needs Bar beside the pool Bowling Canoeing Diving a game area with a pool table Snorkeling There is a tennis court.
- Aerobics Billiards personnel in charge of entertainment Evening entertainment is provided.
- Waterslide Games and riddles on a board DJ / Nightclub / Disco Console for playing video games Children’s books, DVDs, and music are all available.
- Children’s play area in the indoors Children’s Recreational Activities (Suitable for children and families) Children’s club Children’s swimming pool Playground equipment for children in the backyard There are highchairs available.
- Transportation to and from the airport Shuttle bus service is available.
- Internet access is available at the business center.
Room for a banquet Rooms for meetings Photocopier and fax machine Located in the business center Spa Massage for two people Treatments for the face Soaking the feet with warm water and massaging them Massage for the entire body Hammam Massage with the hands Massage of the scalp Light therapy is a type of treatment.
Security is available 24 hours a day.
Concierge Convenience shop (plural) Purchasing and selling of currency entrance to the executive lounge a store that sells trinkets Furniture for the outdoors Shops Deck with a view Sun loungers and beach chairs are available for purchase.
Butler service is available.
Front desk is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Check-in and check-out in a jiffy Private check-in and check-out are available. Cleaning with a squeegee Laundry services are available. service for ironing Shoeshine
★★★★★ Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai, UAE
You qualify for a Genius discount at the Atlantis, The Palm! All that is required to save at this property is that you sign in. The 5-star Atlantis, which is located on Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah Island and has access to a private sandy beach, provides breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf. An underwater aquarium and complimentary admission to the Aquaventure water park and the Lost Chambers Aquarium are available at this location. Guests have access to free WiFi throughout the whole resort. All of the rooms, which are influenced by Arabian and maritime décor, include a balcony with magnificent views.
- Rooms with spectacular big terraces with panoramic views of the palm or a spa bath in the center of the bathroom are available in several categories of accommodations at The Palm.
- The Nobu restaurant, which has won several awards, delivers contemporary Japanese cuisine with Arabian elements.
- Guests may take in the breathtaking views of The Palm and the Dubai skyline while tasting the flavors of genuine Lebanese cuisine and delectable drinks at the restaurant.
- There is a water playground accessible for the enjoyment of the younger guests.
- The Zone provides a safe space for adolescents to hang out, dance, and play the most recent video games.
- The ShuiQi Spa offers a variety of facial and body treatments to its guests.
- The resort is home to some of the world’s most prestigious high-end boutiques and stores, which cater to all of your vacation need.
- The Mall of the Emirates can be reached in 20 minutes by vehicle from Dubai International Airport.
- The Atlantis is a 25-minute drive from the world-famous Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall, which are both must-see attractions.
- Guests at Atlantis, The Palm have been booking through Booking.com since June 2, 2009.
Atlantis Resorts is a hotel network and brand. Please provide your feedback. This is a property where I already have a reservation. Thank you, but no thanks. Your comments will assist us in making this feature better for all of our clients. Close Are you looking for some information? Brilliant!
Atlantis, The Palm: 2022 Room Prices, Deals & Reviews
Located in Palm Jumeirah, a Dubai suburb, Atlantis, The Palm is in the heart of Dubai’s nightlife and entertainment sector, and it also has access to a private beach. If you’re looking for something to do, the Burj Al Arab and Skydive Dubai are both worthwhile stops, while those want to see some of the area’s most famous sites can pay a visit to Sheikh Zayed Road and Wild Wadi Water Park. Are you traveling with children? Consider visiting the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, or attending a sporting event or game at Dubai Sports City.
- Aquaventure is a 4-minute walk away
- Skydive Dubai is a 15-minute drive away
- Jumeirah Beach is a 15-minute drive away
- Ain Dubai is a 16-minute drive away
- Bluewaters Island is a 16-minute drive away.
- The Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark Station is a 5-minute walk away, while Dubai International Airport (DXB) is a 32-minute drive away.
- Asateer Tent is a 7-minute walk away
- Saffron is a 9-minute walk away
- Kaleidoscope is an 11-minute walk away
- Nobu is a 12-minute walk away
- Manava is a 4-minute drive away.
Spa and fitness center at a 5-star hotel with swimming pools, private beach, and full-service spa Relax and soak up the sun on Atlantis, The Palm’s private sand beach, or indulge in a day of pampering at the resort’s full-service spa. After that, you may indulge in a lunch at one of the hotel’s 20 restaurants. All 1539 soundproofed rooms are equipped with complimentary WiFi and iPod docks. LED televisions with satellite channels are provided for guests’ enjoyment, and thoughtful touches like as bathrobes and slippers are also provided for their convenience.
- Several rooms have access to furnished balconies or patios.
- Premium satellite channels as well as paid movies are included with 60-inch LED televisions.
- This Dubai hotel has complimentary wireless Internet connection with a download speed of 100+ Mbps (enough for 1–2 persons or up to 6 devices), which is ideal for business travelers.
- In addition, safes and complementary bottled water are provided in each room.
- A nightly turndown service is given, and housekeeping services are available on a daily basis.
- There are two outdoor swimming pools on the property, as well as a children’s pool.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to use the swimming pool without adult supervision at all times.
- Shuiqi offers 27 therapy rooms to offer its clients.
- The spa is equipped with a sauna as well as a spa tub for guests.
- Property that is environmentally friendly or sustainable This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that assesses the impact of a property on one or more of the following areas: the environment, the community, cultural heritage, and the local economy, among others.
The Atlantis, The Palm is included in the Travel + Leisure500 for the year 2021.
Cleaning and safety practices
Hotel featuring pools, private beach access, and a full-service spa The Atlantis, The Palm’s own sand beach is the perfect place to soak up some rays, and the spa offers a variety of services. Afterwards, choose from one of the hotel’s 20 restaurants for a supper. Guests may enjoy free WiFi and iPod docks in all 1539 soundproofed rooms at the hotel. LED televisions with satellite channels are provided for visitors’ enjoyment, and thoughtful details like as bathrobes and slippers are also provided for their comfort.
- A furnished balcony or patio is available in each of the room.
- Premium satellite channels and paid movies are included with 60-inch LED televisions.
- There is complimentary wireless Internet connection available at this Dubai hotel, with speeds of 100+ Mbps (enough for 1–2 persons or up to 6 devices).
- Apart from that, safes and complementary bottled water are available in each room.
- In addition to daily housekeeping, a nightly turndown service is given.
- In addition to the main pool, there are two smaller pools for youngsters.
- Unsupervised access to the swimming pool is not permitted for children younger than 12 years of age.
- A total of 27 treatment rooms are available at Shuiqi Hospital.
- In addition to the spa tub, a sauna may be found in the facility.
- Property that is environmentally friendly and sustainable A program known as EarthCheck, which analyzes the impact of a property on one or more aspects of the environment, community, cultural heritage, or local economy is being implemented at this location.
- The following items are available in all rooms: WiFi is provided at no charge. In certain public spaces, the following services are available: WiFi and wired Internet are provided for no additional charge. Wifi speed: 100+ Mbps (suitable for 1–2 persons or up to 6 devices at the same time)
Parking and transportation
- The facility offers free self parking and complimentary valet parking. Parking for wheelchairs and vans is provided
- There is also handicapped parking. Airport shuttle service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week (surcharge). Free shuttle service to and from the retail complex
- Limousine and town car service
- Buffet breakfast is served for a cost everyday from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. for AED 170 per person
- There are 20 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café
- 3 bars/lounges, 1 swim-up bar, and 1 poolside bar
- And there are 20 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/café. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Coffee and tea are available in the common area(s).
- Outdoor pools, 3 outdoor tennis courts, arcade/game room, children’s pool, ecotours, fitness center, complimentary water park admission, full-service spa Tours via helicopter or airplane
- Scuba diving
- Steam room
- 1 indoor pool and 2 outdoor pools
- Arcade/game room
- Babysitting/childcare (surcharge)
- Children’s club (surcharge)
- Children’s pool
- Complimentary cribs and infant beds
- Complimentary supervised childcare/activities
- Complimentary water park access
- In-room child care (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities, a lazy river, a playground, rollaway/extra beds (for a fee), a snack bar/deli, soundproofed rooms, a waterslide
- ATM/banking services
- An elevator
- Complimentary newspapers in the lobby
- A safe at the front desk
- A gift shop/newsstand
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaning service
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tennis lessons
- Tour/ticket help
- Turndown service
- Wedding services
- Wedding reception
- Arabic, Chinese (Mandarin), English, Filipino, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish are all languages spoken throughout the world.
- Beach loungers, beach umbrellas, complimentary beach cabanas, complimentary pool cabanas, a garden, pool sun loungers, a private beachfront setting, and a terrace are all included.
- Aromatherapy, body scrubs, body treatments, body wraps, facials, hydrotherapy, manicures & pedicures, massages, massage/treatment rooms, sauna, and spa tub are among the amenities available.
- If you have any special requirements or need more information, please contact the property using the details on the reservation confirmation obtained after booking. Bathrooms that are easily accessible (in a few rooms)
- Signage in braille
- Accessibility within the room (in certain rooms)
- Shower with a roll-in door (available in some rooms)
- A well-lit walkway leading to the entrance
- Wheelchair-accessible business center
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Beach towels are provided, as are romantic bundles. Property that is smoke-free
- AC (temperature control)
- Bed linens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra bed (surcharge)
- Taking a bath or shower
- Toiletries from high-end designers
- The use of a hair dryer
- Showerhead with a waterfall effect
- Bathroom (tub/shower)
- Toiletries made by a designer
- Use of a hairdryer Showerhead with raindrops
- Connecting rooms are offered
- Complimentary newspapers
- In-room massage
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Laptop-friendly workstation
- Restaurant dining guide
- Turndown service
- Connecting rooms are available
Check-in is available from 3 PM until midnight. Check-in is available immediately. The minimum check-in age is 21 years old. Check-out is at 11 a.m. or earlier. Check out as soon as possible
Special check-in instructions
There is a cost for airport transfers; visitors must notify the hotel with their arrival details at least 24 hours prior to their arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property provides airport transfers (surcharges may apply). When visitors arrive, they will be greeted by the front desk personnel. If you want any information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation. At check-in, all guests are required to present a valid passport or Emirates ID (if they are residents of the UAE).
- In order to plan airport transportation, guests who have reserved an Imperial Club accommodation must call the resort at least 48 hours before to arrival.
- It is possible that the Aquaventure water park will not be open every day.
- Children are encouraged to attend.
- When existing bedding is used, one kid under the age of 13 is free of charge to accompany the parent or guardian.
Rollaway/extra beds are offered for AED 280.0 per night and are subject to availability. Cribs are provided at no cost (infant beds) You will be required to pay the following fees upon arrival at the property:
- There is a cost for airport transfers
- Visitors must notify the hotel with their arrival details at least 24 hours prior to their arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property offers airport transportation (surcharges may apply). Visitors will be greeted upon arrival by the front desk personnel. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation for further information. A valid passport or Emirates ID (if you are a resident of the UAE) is required for all visitors at check-in. On this property, there are no other kinds of identification allowed. In order to request airport transportation, guests staying in an Imperial Club accommodation must call the resort at least 48 hours in advance of their arrival. Customers are requested to advise the property of their flight information in advance. It is possible that Aquaventure will not be open every day. It is recommended that guests inquire directly with the facility for operating hours. Families with children are encouraged to participate. Children are allowed to remain unaccompanied. When current bedding is used, one kid 13 years old or younger is free. For AED 280.0 per night, rollaway/extra beds are offered. No-cost cribs are available upon request (infant beds) On arrival at the facility, you’ll be required to pay the fees listed below:
We have included all of the fees and charges that were disclosed to us by the property. The following fees and deposits are levied by the property at the time of service, check-in, or check-out (unless otherwise noted).
- For a full buffet breakfast, the cost is roughly AED 170 per person (one way)
- For an airport shuttle, the cost is AED 485 per car (one way)
- And for a rollaway bed, the cost is AED 280.0 per night.
It is possible that the preceding list is not exhaustive. Fees and deposits are subject to change and may not include applicable taxes. If you have more than one guest, additional fees may apply and vary based on the hotel rules. At check-in, you may be requested to present government-issued picture identification as well as a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit to cover incidental expenses. Any special requests made at the time of check-in are subject to availability and may result in extra costs; however, such requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Credit cards are accepted at this establishment; cash is not accepted.
- Please keep in mind that cultural norms and guest policies may vary from nation to country and from property to property; the policies indicated below are those offered by the property.
- You may do so by contacting the property in advance using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The guestrooms are only accessible to those who have made a reservation.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to use the swimming pool without adult supervision at all times.
Property is also known as
AtlantisAtlantis HotelAtlantis Hotel PalmAtlantis PalmPalm AtlantisAtlantis PalmPalm AtlantisAtlantis PalmPalm AtlantisAtlantis PalmPalm Atlantis The Palm Dubai Atlantis The Palm Hotel in Dubai is a luxurious retreat. The Atlantis Palm Hotel in Dubai is a luxurious retreat. The Atlantis Palm Hotel is located in Dubai. Atlantis The PalmAtlantis, The Palm HotelAtlantis, The Palm Dubai are all names for the same structure. The Atlantis, The Palm Hotel Dubai is a luxury resort on the Arabian Gulf.
Frequently asked questions
5 out of 5 stars – excellent. 746 out of 1145 reviews were positive. Rating: 4 (Excellent). 229 out of 1145 reviews were positive. Rating: 3 – Acceptable. 89 out of 1145 people found this review helpful. Rating 2 – Unsatisfactory. 40 out of 1145 customers have given their opinion 1 out of 5 stars is terrible. 41 out of 1145 people found this review helpful.
Conditions of the property/facilities
I went on vacation with my family.
2nd of February, 2022 Cleanliness, customer service, amenities, and the overall condition of the property were all positive. Overall, it was a really pleasant stay. In January 2022, we stayed for six nights.
I went on vacation with my family. 31st of January, 2022 Cleanliness, customer service, facilities, and the overall condition of the facility were all positive. facilities The stay was fantastic. There are several things to do within the hotel. In January 2022, we stayed for two nights.
Traveled with a companion 30th of January, 2022 Cleanliness, customer service, facilities, and the overall condition of the facility were all positive. facilities The Atlantis and the Palms are definitely places I’d like to return to. In January 2022, we stayed for two nights.
Traveled with a companion The 28th of January in the year 2022 Cleanliness, customer service, facilities, and the overall condition of the facility were all positive. It was a fantastic vacation with enough to do on the premises. You will, without a doubt, need to travel outside of Dubai to see anything else, but you will be aware of this before you leave. In January 2022, we stayed for seven nights.
accompanied by a companion 01.28.2022, Monday, January 28th. Cleanliness, customer service, amenities, and the overall quality of the property and facilities were all praised by our guests. On-site activities abound, making for a fun-filled vacation. Naturally, you’ll have to fly outside of Dubai to see anything else, but you already know that going in. In January 2022, I stayed for seven nights.
Atlantis, The Palm in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates from $172: Deals, Reviews, Photos
8.8Great based on 16172 customer reviews Atlantis The Palm, Dubai offers luxury and thoughtful accommodations on Palm Jumeirah Island, in the heart of Dubai, on the shores of the Arabian Gulf. This hotel’s rooms, services, and location make it a fantastic choice for business travelers, couples, families, and parties, particularly if you are looking for beautiful lodgings and big facilities in a convenient location in downtown Toronto. At addition to relaxing in the spa and wellness center and participating in fitness classes, guests at Atlantis The Palm may enjoy activities like as snorkeling, horseback riding, and themed dinners while on vacation in Dubai.
- Currency exchange, baggage storage, and concierge services are all available at the front desk, which is open 24 hours a day.
- The rooms are lavish and big, and they are guaranteed to please.
- All of the rooms include free Wi-Fi, balconies, flat-screen satellite TVs, minibars, and sitting spaces, and some even have fireplaces.
- Popular local eateries such as Marbaiya, Café Barteel, and Le Pirate are all within driving distance of the hotel.
The show is concerned with Is it truly the cheapest option? We examine all of the main booking sites as well as individual hotels to ensure that you get the best possible deal on Atlantis, The Palm rooms.
- 8.8Great Has 16,172 reviews based on Located on Palm Jumeirah Island in the heart of Dubai, Atlantis The Palm, Dubai offers exquisite and thoughtful accommodations. This hotel’s rooms, services, and location make it an excellent choice for business travelers, couples, families, and groups, particularly if you are looking for elegant lodgings and luxurious facilities in a convenient location. At addition to relaxing in the spa and wellness center and participating in fitness classes, guests at Atlantis The Palm may enjoy activities such as snorkeling, horseback riding, and themed dinners while on their vacation in the United Arab Emirates. In addition, there’s a waterpark, an aquarium, a gaming area, and daycare facilities for the small ones! Currency exchange, baggage storage, and concierge services are all available 24 hours a day at the front desk. This non-smoking hotel also has shops and a business center on the site as well. They are lavish and roomy, and they are guaranteed to please. Palm King Rooms with one king bed, Ocean Queen Rooms with two queen beds, Neptune Underwater Suites with one king bed, and Terrace Family Suites with one queen bed and two full beds are some of the options available. There is free Wi-Fi in all of the rooms, as well as balconies and flat-screen satellite TVs, as well as minibars and sitting spaces. Enjoy excellent meals and drinks throughout the day at one of the hotel’s many restaurants, cafés, and bars. Popular local eateries such as Marbaiya, Café Barteel, and Le Pirate are all within driving distance of the hotel. Many of Dubai’s must-see sites, such as The Walk at JBR, the Mall of the Emirates, and the Burj Al Arab Tower, are conveniently located near Atlantis The Palm, Dubai. Deals with the subject of. Is it true that it is the cheapest option available? The Atlantis, The Palm rooms that we find are compared with those offered by other major booking sites and specific hotels.
Attractions in Dubai, United Arab Emirates curated by momondo
The Atlantis, The Palm is located at 1 Crescent Road, Dubai 211222, United Arab Emirates.
The American University in Dubai is a private institution. 3.7 kilometers (miles) The Walk is 3.8 miles long. The Burj Al Arab is 4.4 miles away. The Jumeriah Lake Towers are located 4.4 miles away.
Restaurants and Cafés
Varq is located within the Taj Exotica ResortSpa on The Palm in Dubai. 0.4 kilometers (miles) Raia at the Taj Exotica ResortSpa on The Palm, Dubai, UAE 0.4 kilometers (miles) Cooking at Chicago Meatpackers0.5 mi A Cappella is a type of vocal group that sings in unison. 0.6 kilometers (0.6 mi) 8.8Great In accordance with 16172 confirmed guest reviews 8.9Couples8.6Solo8.8Families8.7Friends
- The entire greatstaff was outstanding. (based on 243 reviews)
- “Excellent hotel with wonderful personnel!” (based on 197 reviews)
- The waterpark and aquarium are both wonderful attractions. (based on 171 reviews)
- Ants in the wrong room (based on 91 reviews)
- Service was horrible! (based on 45 reviews)
- In 43 reviews, the cuisine was described as “eye-wateringly costly.”
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Distance to airport
If you plan to arrive after 3:00 PM, you should plan to depart before 12:00 PM.
Cancellation and prepayment policies differ depending on the accommodation type and service provider.
- The driving distance between Dubai International Airport and Atlantis, The Palm and vice versa is 17.6 miles, and the total driving duration is around 52 minutes. Depending on the time of day and traffic conditions, driving time might vary significantly. Atlantis, The Palm provides complimentary parking for hotel guests. Renting a car may prove to be the most effective method of not just getting from Dubai International Airport to the hotel, but also getting about Dubai throughout your visit. The average cost of a car hire in Dubai is $13 per day. It is a very common alternative for people staying at Atlantis, The Palm to take a cab or rideshare service directly from Dubai International Airport to the hotel
- Atlantis, The Palm does offer a restaurant on site that is open to both guests and non-guests. For information about kitchen hours, inquire at the front desk or call Atlantis, The Palm at +971 4426 0000. It is possible to order food through the hotel’s room service menu if you are staying at Atlantis, The Palm, and the hotel does have a pool that guests may utilize. Typically, hotel pools have limits dependent on the time of day, so check with the front desk before swimming. It takes 10.9 miles to go from the hotel’s front entrance to the city center that is the closest to Atlantis, The Palm: Dubai. In addition, you may visit The Dubai Fountain, which is a major tourist attraction in the region
- If you have any queries or concerns concerning your stay at Atlantis, The Palm, please phone +971 4426 0000 to talk with a member of the front desk staff
- A gym is offered to hotel guests at Atlantis, The Palm, and there is Wi-Fi access available to all guests at the hotel as well. While it comes to gym hours, it is better to inquire with the front desk staff when checking in.
The Taj Dubai is a luxury hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. In the heart of Dubai’s downtown, Burj Khalifa Street $196 Vida Downtown is located on Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard in Dubai, at Post Box 114788. $144 Apartments at the City Premiere Marina Hotel Dubai’s Marina Waterfront is a popular tourist destination. $92 The Walk at the Hilton Dubai The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence in Dubai is a pedestrian-only area. $244 Apartments at the Jannah Marina Hotel Al Seba Street is located in Dubai.
- The Jumeirah Beach Residence is located in Dubai.
- The Jumeirah Beach – Dubai Marina is located at PO Box 473828 in Dubai.
- $116 The Le Méridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort is located on the island of Seyahi.
- $320 The Premier Inn Dubai Investment Park is located in Dubai’s Investment Park.
- $67 Maisan Hotel is located at 3865 Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road in Dubai Investment Park, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Dubai$152 The Jood Palace Hotel in Dubai is a five-star establishment.
- Box 31999 in Dubai.
$98 The Avani Deira Dubai Hotel is located at the intersection of Abu Bakker Al Siddique and Sallahuddin Road in Dubai.
Hotel Towers at Sheraton Dubai Creek ($69) Located in Baniyas Street, P.O.
$86 The Hyatt Regency Dubai is a luxury hotel with a modern design.
Box 5588, Dubai $68 The Hyatt Regency Galleria Residence in Dubai is a luxury hotel with a modern design.
$56 A visit to the Majestic City Retreat Hotel on Al Mankhool Road, PO Box 122235 in Bur Dubai, Dubai, is highly recommended.
$79 The Grand Hyatt Dubai is a five-star hotel with a pool and a spa.
Dubai’s Sheikh Rashid Road-Wafi City is a major thoroughfare.
Dubai’s Jaddaf Waterfront is a popular tourist destination.
$51 The Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights is located at 20th Street in Dubai Healthcare City.
$85 Located at 117546 Al Mustaqbal Street, opposite The Dubai Mall, in the heart of Downtown Dubai, the Swissôtel Al Murooj Dubai is a four-star hotel. $92 The Canvas Dubai – MGallery Hotel Collection is located at 23 Kuwait Street in Downtown Dubai. $68
Get the latest Dubai flight insights
Find out when is the best time to go, where to get the greatest deals, and which airlines are the most popular. Find flights to Dubai on Skyscanner.
Start planning your trip today
Discover the best hotels in Dubai’s most popular areas, as well as their locations and amenities. Hotels in Dubai may be found here.
Top car rentals in Dubai
Driving around Dubai is an unforgettable experience! Find out more about the greatest automobile rental offers available by visiting this page. Find automobiles in Dubai.
Stay at a vacation rental
Take advantage of the comforts of home while away from home. More information about holiday rentals may be found here. Rental properties in Dubai may be found here.
Atlantis, The Palm Review: What To REALLY Expect If You Stay
With its large water park and extensive aquarium, the Atlantis, the Palm is one of Dubai’s most family-friendly hotels, ranking among the best in the world. This premium hotel is particularly well-known among the residents for its 23 restaurants and bars, which include celebrity-chef hot spots such as Nobu, as well as a nightclub, high-end boutiques, and a lavish spa and wellness center. Rooms, ranging from Deluxe Rooms to the one-of-a-kind Underwater Suite, are big and comfortable, with wide bathrooms and views of the Palm Jumeirah or the sea, among other amenities.
The position of the Palm Jumeirah Island brings attractions such as the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall within a 25-minute drive of the hotel.
More information may be found here.
It is important to note that this hotel is primarily a premium resort. You can sense the grandeur as soon as you walk into the hotel’s foyer, where the huge salmon-hued structure gives way to a towering Dale Chihuly glass sculpture, an eye-catching fountain, and nautically themed columns. There are lots of luxury resorts in Dubai that appeal to party-loving adults (which this resort does as well), but things are a little different here, and children are spoilt for choice when it comes to activities.
- Although the property’s design aspects are inspired by the story of Atlantis, it does not feel as aggressively marketed as some of the other high-profile resorts such as Las Vegas or Disney World.
- Yet the atmosphere is lighthearted, and you’ll frequently see youngsters in swimming suits roaming about the grounds of the resort.
- The latter provides direct access to the water park, aquarium, the bulk of the restaurants, the Avenue retail area, and the children’s club, among other amenities.
- In the evening, anticipate some of the restaurants to have a clubby ambiance that will attract both adult tourists and locals who are wanting to have a good time.
- The general public, on the other hand, is not permitted to visit the main hotel grounds.
If you’re seeking for ultimate peace and quiet, the spa will be the most relaxing and rejuvenating adult-only retreat you can find. More information may be found here. Scene
A man-made island fashioned like a palm tree, the Palm Jumeirah is home to the hotel, which is positioned at the extreme point of the island. It is divided between luxury resorts and apartment complexes, and there are few additional attractions in the immediate vicinity. As of 2018, the island is still currently under development, albeit the Atlantis is located in an isolated enough location that you will not be disturbed by this. If you do decide to leave the property to see attractions such as the Burj Khalifa, the hotel is located roughly 15 kilometers southwest of Downtown Dubai and the airport (an approximately 25- and 30-minute drive, respectively).
In order to avoid this, it’s advisable to drive yourself, take a cab, or call an Uber.
The Miracle Gardens and Dubai Zoo, as well as the souks of Al Ras, are also less than a half-hour away by vehicle from the hotel.
There is a vast variety of accommodation types available, ranging from the entry-level Deluxe Guest Room to the Royal Bridge Suite and everything in between. As of our visit in 2018, the hotel was in the midst of a multi-year refurbishment that would bring the design of all of the guest rooms up to date. During our stay, we were not bothered by any noise or inconveniences caused by the renovations. Oceanic design motifs, such as coral-patterned throw cushions and seashell-inspired artwork on the walls, are featured in the older rooms, which are painted in pastel salmon and teal colours.
- The outcome is a space that is sleeker and less beachy than the previous ones.
- Minibars, electric kettles, and cable or satellite TVs are standard amenities in all hotel categories, with deluxe rooms offering additional amenities like as in-room iPads as an option.
- Guests may also enjoy full or partial views of the Palm Jumeirah or the Arabian Sea from their own balconies, which are equipped with separate soaking tubs and showers in each room.
- Families vacationing together will benefit from the fact that around 90 percent of the rooms here are interconnected.
- Avail of the Imperial Club Lounges, which are jam-packed with freebies and benefits, which are listed further down in this section of the website.
- There is an aquarium in the middle of this stunning triplex, which also has a living, kitchenette, and bedroom windows that go from floor to ceiling.
In addition to being substantially more costly than the other guest rooms, these suites represent some of Dubai’s most luxurious “go big or go home” experiences available. More information may be found here. Rooms
In addition to being divided into East and West Towers, the Atlantis has a slew of amenities that distinguish it as a destination in its own right. You should keep in mind that there is a distinct difference in the atmosphere between the two buildings, with the West Tower being slightly quieter than the East Tower. The ShuiQi Spa is located in the West Tower, and it features private treatment rooms, a whirlpool, as well as steam rooms and saunas. There are also separate men’s and women’s salons, as well as a fitness facility equipped with current equipment and offering workout courses.
- A yoga session for all levels is also available at the aquarium’s East Wing, which is located on the second floor.
- Also positioned outside the West Tower is a zero-entry pool that is suitable for children.
- There are sports courts, a children’s playground, and the Nasimi Beach restaurant in the immediate surrounding area.
- Despite the fact that children are permitted there, the mood is much more relaxed than at the zero-entry pool.
- However, you will have to pay an additional fee if you are not a member of the Imperial Club.
- (so check ahead with the resort if this is a concern).
- Nobu Matsuhisa’s Nobu, Gordon Ramsey’s Bread Street KitchenBar, and Giorigo Locatelli’s Ronda Locatelli are just a few of the restaurants on the list.
There are no all-inclusive prices available at this time.
Room service may be requested with an app at any time of day or night.
The Club Lounges are located on the ground floor of the hotel.
It is, however, a substantially more expensive update.
and Porsche Design, among others.
There are 14 meeting and event facilities available, including ballrooms, and event planning and wedding services are provided on-site as well. While Wi-Fi is available, it is only available for free with direct reservations. More information may be found here. Features
The aquarium and water park are unquestionably the resort’s most popular attractions – and both are available to visitors for no additional charge throughout their stay (though they are also open to the public). The Lost Chambers Aquarium is home to 65,000 aquatic species, many of which are kept in the Ambassador Lagoon, a nearly three-million-gallon tank that is one of the world’s largest aquariums. The Ambassador Lagoon is one of the world’s largest aquariums, with a capacity of almost three million gal.
- There is a cost for each activity.
- A maze of rooms intertwined with the aquarium has smaller tanks and decor inspired by the ruins of Atlantis.
- Additionally, visitors may schedule a behind-the-scenes tour to learn more about how all of the animals are cared for.
- There’s also a lengthy river ride that blends a leisurely river with rapids to make for a thrilling experience.
- Because of the high temperatures in Dubai throughout the year, the entire area may get packed, and lineups for certain rides can be quite long.
The Royal Beach, which faces the lagoon of the Palm Jumeirah Island, is roughly a two- to five-minute walk from both towers of the hotel and is accessible by foot. It’s best suited for families, albeit none of the beaches here are very tropical in nature (they are, after all, man-made). Nasimi Beach Club is a 21-and-over beach area with a bar that conducts events throughout the day and night for those seeking an adult-only option. Those gatherings may often last until the wee hours of the morning, and if you want to use a lounger during the day, you’ll have to pay a food and beverage minimum.
It is possible to access the water park’s beach from the hotel as well as from other tourists who have paid to enter the park.
More information may be found here.