Desert with Camel Tour Information
|Tour Type||Price Per Adult||Comments|
|Camel Ride With Evening Tour||AED 230||30 minutes camel ride|
|Camel Ride With Morning Tour||AED 300||30 minutes camel ride|
|Camel Ride With Overnight Tour||AED 330||30 minutes camel ride|
|Camel Ride With Dune Buggy Tour||AED 750||30 minutes each ride|
- How Much is Camel riding in Dubai? Sharing camel riding in Dubai costs AED 250 per adult and AED 220 per child between 3-10 years, babies below three years will be free for this tour. Private Camel riding in Dubai costs AED 1500 maximum of 6 people allowed in the vehicle.
How much does it cost to ride a camel?
For a 30-minute camel ride, the average price is 300 EGP, which is about $20 USD. However, this price can vary a lot, based on your negotiating skills, the length of time of the camel ride, and where you ride the camels. We also tipped our camel guides at the end of the ride.
Where can I ride camels in Dubai?
Our most recommended Dubai Camel Riding Tours
- Dubai: Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride and Sandboarding.
- Dubai: Red Dune Safari, Camel Ride, Sandboard & BBQ Options.
- Dubai: Premium Red Dunes, Camel Safari, & BBQ at Al Khayma.
- Dubai: Red Dune Safari, Camel Riding, Sandboarding & BBQ.
How much is a camel in UAE?
Export values for United Arab Emirates (UAE) live camels The total values in export for live camels in United Arab Emirates (UAE) were US$ 19,955, US$ 11,164, US$ 16,290 and US$ 19,775 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.
Is it painful to ride a camel?
In truth, riding a camel is always going to be a little uncomfortable – it comes with the territory. If you have your sights fixed on hoisting yourself up on a camel and blasting out into the sands of the Sahara, arm yourself with these riding tips and you’ll minimise the discomfort.
Can I ride a camel in Dubai?
The best places to catch a Dubai camel ride in the city is at The Beach, JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residences). Here on the beachfront with the Ain Dubai Observation Wheel and Palm Jumeirah lining the skyline you can catch a camel ride for 50AED per person, plus 25AED to have your photo taken.
How much is a camel in Egypt?
Finally, are you know how much is a Camel Worth in Egypt?! a single Camel can be bought from 200 to 400 US$ at Birqash market, but in the pyramids of Giza is an easy 30 minute ride and shouldn’t cost you more than 6 US at least in theory.
What do you wear camel riding in Dubai?
Also, it’s not very convenient to take a camel ride in shorts. So, we recommend trousers. And if you must wear shorts, try those trousers you can zip off trousers and convert to shorts or the ¾ length trousers. The UAE sun is strong in every season, so invest on quality sunglasses.
What is the weight limit to ride a camel?
why is there a weight limit? When camels can easily carry 600 lbs., why do we at Oasis Camel Dairy enforce a combined-rider-weight-limit of only 200 lbs.? It is well documented that camels have been domesticated and bred to carry large loads of up to six hundred pounds for several hours and days.
Can you ride camels when pregnant?
Pregnant women are not permitted to ride the camels. People with back or hip injuries should not ride the camels. Riders may not choose which camel they ride.
How can I buy a camel in Dubai?
According to Mohammed Yousif Al Shaikh Al Hammadi, head of the Dubai Municipality’s veterinary control and treatment unit (which can carry out a free blood test on your camel to check it’s healthy before you buy), anyone can own a camel in Dubai – there’s no special licence necessary.
How much is the most expensive camel?
The most expensive camel in Sheikh Hamdan’s lot, a 10 million dirham ($2.72 million USD) female, is also the most expensive camel in the world.
How many camels are in Dubai?
Dubai: First, a fact that will astonish you. There is not a single stray camel in the UAE. Statistics from the Central Veterinary Institute (CVI), Dubai, reveal that currently there are 300,000 dromedary camels in the UAE and every single one belongs to someone and is registered. All of them are racing camels.
What do you wear to ride a camel?
For the desert trip, it is best to wear loose-fitting light pants. If you choose shorts, make sure you have long pants for the camel ride. The camel’s fur is scratchy and rough. You will sweat a lot, so take a top that allows your skin to breathe.
Why do they cover camels mouths?
Camels wearing fabric muzzles usually spit and/or bite which indicates that they feel they have to defend themselves against people because of previous bad experiences.
Camel Desert Safari with Traditional Dinner & Heritage Activities from Dubai
A trip to the New Orleans World’s Fair with her family as a youngster included her mother asking her what she would want to see. “It’s everything!” she said. Since then, she has been putting her efforts into that project.
The BEST Dubai Camel Riding Tours 2022 – FREE Cancellation
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dubai and immerse yourself in the tranquility of the surrounding desert to satiate your spirit of adventure in the UAE. Choose between a communal or a private room, and bask in the warmth of famed Arabian hospitality. Pick up from your hotel is a simple way to begin your journey, followed by a 4WD drive out into the woods. Make your way to the distant desert region of Lehbab, which is around 50 kilometers from Dubai’s central business district. Take in the smooth red sand and towering dunes that surround you.
As you drive across the desert in your 4WD Land Cruiser, you’ll feel like you’re on a rollercoaster as the vehicle slips and slides through the dunes.
2. Dubai: Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel RideAl Khayma Camp
Escape the hustle and bustle of Dubai and immerse yourself in the tranquility of the surrounding desert to satiate your sense of adventure and relaxation. The famed Arabian hospitality is waiting for you whether you choose a communal or private room. Pick up from your hotel is a simple way to begin your journey, followed by a 4WD drive out into the woods. Visit the distant desert region of Lehbab, which is around 50 kilometers from the center of Dubai. Observe the towering dunes and smooth crimson sand on this beautiful beach.
As you drive across the desert in your 4WD Land Cruiser, you’ll feel like you’re on a rollercoaster as the vehicle slips and slides down the dunes.
3. Dubai: Premium Red Dunes, Camel Safari,BBQ at Al Khayma
Journey through the Dubai Desert from morning to sunset on an incredible day-to-night adventure. Traveling over red sand dunes and experiencing the hospitality of a Bedouin desert camp, where you may participate in participatory cultural events and feast on a great BBQ buffet, are two unforgettable experiences. A 4×4 Land Cruiser will take you out of the hustle and bustle of the city and into the tranquility of the desert. When you arrive, take advantage of a peaceful rest break and an optional quad bike ride to pass the time before the remainder of the convoys arrive.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to go sandboarding for an added rush of excitement.
- During the checkout process, select this activity as an add-on and either a bike for yourself or a bike to share with one of your trip companions.
- Say hi to the camp’s resident camels and, if you’d like, take a 10-minute camel ride through the dunes to get a better sense of their personalities.
- At sunset, the barbeque buffet will be put up.
Various sweets from throughout the region will be served as a sweet ending to your supper. As a last treat, the camp will be switched off, providing you with the opportunity to soak in the tranquility of a desert night before being transported back to your hotel in Dubai.
4. Dubai: Red Dune Safari, Camel Ride, SandboardBBQ Options
Enjoy an exhilarating and entertaining trip in the desolate desert region known as Lahbab. Choose between a 4-hour tour option that includes dune bashing, sandboarding, and a camel ride, or a 7-hour tour option that includes a BBQ meal as well as all of the activities associated with the desert camp. In a 4WD vehicle, your safari guide will pick you up from your accommodation and take you on your safari. The first part of your journey begins with a 50-minute drive into the desert. From the comfort of your automobile, take in the breathtaking views of Dubai.
- The desert rest area will be your first stop on the journey.
- While you’re waiting, your safari guide will deflate the tires of the vehicle in order to improve driving conditions for everyone.
- After that, embark on an exhilarating 30-45-minute dune drive over the desert.
- Further into the desert, you will be taken up to a high desert dune for a photo stop before continuing your journey.
- Before travelling to the desert camp, take advantage of this photo opportunity to try your hand at sandboarding (sand-surfing).
- If you’ve chosen the 7-hour trip, your journey will continue with a visit to a secret desert base camp.
- Your safari guide will inform you about the numerous activities that are offered at the camp throughout your stay.
- – As the evening draws to a close, sit down to a delicious BBQ meal of kebabs, hummus, and salads, which will be complemented by sodas, water, and other beverages from the bar.
- Take some shots with the Arabian falcons that are present at the camp, and don’t forget to bring your camera!
5. Dubai: Red Dune Safari, Camel Riding, SandboardingBBQ
The greatest ways to explore Dubai’s desert are dune bashing in a Land Cruiser, camel riding, sandboarding, and the option of participating in a full Bedouin camp experience complete with a BBQ meal and concerts. After being picked up in Dubai, head out into the desert in a 4×4 vehicle, where you can share this exhilarating experience with family and friends. In addition to dune bashing in a Land Cruiser, you’ll get the opportunity to try your hand at sandboarding on the red dunes. At a Bedouin camp, you and your company may capture images of the spectacular desert sunset.
Relax in a Bedouin camp while taking in the sights and sounds of a traditional Tanura show and a belly dance performance. Enjoy a BBQ supper with Arabic coffee, fresh dates, falafel, and shawarma while savoring the rich tastes of regional cuisine.
6. Dubai: Desert Quad Bike Safari, Camel Ride, Sand Surf,BBQ
Exploring the spectacular Lahbab Desert on an exciting guided trip that includes quad riding, sandboarding, a camel ride, smoking shisha, watching a Khaliji dance performance, and more is a must. Starting with a pickup by your guide in an air-conditioned vehicle, you will go on your desert journey, where you will enjoy the splendor of Bedouin cultural traditions. When you get in the desert, take a little pause to use the restroom before embarking on your quad bike expedition. Pay attention to your guide as he or she provides you with safety instructions for quad riding, including how to properly wear a helmet.
- As you sprint across the sand to the top of the red dunes, you’ll experience a burst of excitement and adrenaline.
- When you reach the summit of the dunes on your bike ride, take a moment to rest and take in the grandeur of the desert landscapes.
- Strap the board to your shoes and glide down the dunes to your destination.
- While you’re having a good time with the sport, take some pictures of your exciting journey and the beautiful desert.
- When you arrive at the camp, you will be greeted with traditional Arabian coffee, sweets, and dates.
- Return to the camp to take part in traditional activities like as posing with the falcon, getting Henna tattoos, and smoking a Shisha, among other things.
- Upon completion of the red dunes desert excursion, you will be transported back to your hotel or other selected location in Dubai.
7. Dubai: Half-Day Desert Safari, Camel RideQuad Bike Option
An exhilarating guided tour of the gorgeous Lahbab Desert will include activities such as quad bicycling, sandboarding, camel riding, shisha smoking, a Khaliji dance display, and more. Set off on your desert excursion with your guide in an air-conditioned vehicle, where you will learn about the fascinating Bedouin culture and explore its wonders. When you get in the desert, take a quick pause to use the restroom before embarking on your quad bike excursion. As your guide provides you with safety instructions for quad bike, including how to properly wear a protective helmet, pay attention.
- As you speed across the sand to the top of the red dunes, you’ll feel the surge of adrenaline.
- While riding your bike to the top of the dunes, take a moment to relax and take in the breathtaking scenery of the desert landscapes.
- Slide down the dunes while holding the board in your shoes.
- Taking images of your exciting excursion and the beautiful desert will allow you to remember this time forever.
- Be greeted at the camp with traditional Arabian coffee, pastries, and dates to get you started on your camping experience.
- Then it’s back to the camp for some traditional activities like posing with a falcon, getting Henna tattoos, and smoking a Shisha.
Once the artists hit the stage, guests may enjoy a Tanoura show as well as a belly dance performance while also enjoying a delectable barbecue lunch. Your return to your hotel or selected location in Dubai will be arranged after the red dunes desert excursion has concluded.
8. From Dubai: Red Dunes and Camel Safari with Overnight Camp
In Dubai, you may go on a desert safari. Ride a camel, experience adrenaline dune bashing, and have a genuine BBQ while watching traditional dance performances. Then spend the night in a Bedouin tent before embarking on a camel trip the next day. In a luxurious 4WD Land Cruiser, you will be transported to the Lahbab desert after being picked up from your accommodation. The drive will take around 60 minutes. Once you get in the desert, you will have 20 minutes to take a rest before the safari begins.
- Then embark on a 30-45-minute dune bashing excursion, during which you’ll experience the thrill of your Land Cruiser climbing up and sliding down sand dunes as it passes through the desert.
- Stand on the wooden board that has been supplied, maintain your balance, and glide down the dunes.
- As a welcome gift, you will be able to sample Gahwa (Arabic coffee), Gaymat (sweets), and dates after you have settled in here.
- When you return to Al Khayma Camp, you may relax by smoking shisha and getting your henna painted.
- Enjoy a delicious buffet supper including a variety of BBQ delicacies, while a belly dancer performs on the stage to keep you engaged.
- Learn how to prepare Arabic coffee/tea while relaxing by the campfire in the middle of the night, taking in the calm of the desert and the darkness of the night sky above you.
- In the evening, you will retire to your tent and sleep in a Nawar bed (Bedouin-style bed), which will be furnished with a pillow and blanket for your comfort.
- With the assistance of a camel caravan that will be waiting outside the tent, your guide will transport you to the desert.
After your camel walk, you will return to your tent, where you will have a freshly prepared Arabian breakfast before heading out for the day. After that, you will be transported back to Dubai and dropped off at your hotel or other location there.
9. Dubai: Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride, and More
Learn about the fascinating and beautiful Arabian Desert on a tour that is sure to keep you entertained and informed. Exploring the desert and visiting the Buried Village will provide you with an insight into the harshness and intensity of the desert sands, which will help you prepare for your journey. Sandboarding on the silky red sand dunes and dune bashing in a 4×4 Land Cruiser (which is fully equipped with all required safety equipment) are all options for later on in the day. Following that is the quad bike area, where you will receive a briefing on safety procedures before experiencing the thrill of cycling across the vast sand dunes on four-wheelers.
Eat a great barbeque supper while being entertained by belly and folk dancers and listening to live music.
10. Dubai: Evening Desert Quad Bike Tour with BBQ Dinner
Take a guided tour of Dubai’s desert from the comfort of an air-conditioned Jeep, which will take you all the way out to the edge of the city. On a quad bike ride through the Dubai desert, you’ll get to see spectacular desert landscapes and experience an exhilarating drive through the desert. Visit a Bedouin camp for a traditional lunch and entertainment, and then return to your hotel. Following a safety briefing, accompany your guide into the desert, where you will experience an adrenaline rush as you ride a quad bike across tough sand dunes.
Indulge in an aromatic shisha pipe while lounging on Bedouin-style seating and taking in the evening’s festivities.
During and after your lunch, take in a mesmerizing belly dancing performance and a tanoura dance display, while being greeted with the genuine warmth of Middle Eastern hospitality.
Cities in United Arab Emirates
4.8 out of 5 stars based on 32,334 reviews
Dubai Desert Camps With Kids
The most recent update was made on November 15, 2021. World Travel Family, experts in worldwide family travel, has written a review of the Dubai Camel Safari. This desert safari in Dubai has now been completed twice by us. Camel riding, desert camp in the sand dunes, buffet dinner, a show with dancers, and a pick-up in a 4×4 from our hotel were all included in the package. A variety of extra activities, including quad bikes, dune surfing, and dune bashing, were also available. Our original assessment, as well as information on how to reserve a desert safari camp with a camel safari, may be found below.
It was also very child-friendly and enjoyable for the entire family.
We had such a good time on this tour that we went on it twice, with smaller and older children.” And that’s saying a lot because last night was the most enjoyable we’ve had in a long time.
It goes without saying that we took a cultural tour and lunch, which was amazing and educational, and that we visited Dubai Mall, watched the fountain show at the Burj Khalifa, and generally had a fantastic time, but you can’t come to Dubai and not go on a camel safari or at the very least ride a camel, which is exactly what we did.
We needed our camel ride to take place in the desert rather than on the shore, and we wanted supper, a performance, a pick-up, and everything to be simple; this excursion was great for all of our needs.” Our desert safari tour itinerary is included at the end of this piece, so feel free to peruse it.
There are a variety of additional Dubai, camel, and 44 desert trips offered lower down this page, each of which is unique in some way.
Always double-check what each tour involves because they may and do change from time to time, and this tour may have altered since we were on it last time. If you want a long camel ride rather than a short one, double-check that you will receive one.
Dubai Camel Safari
This Dubai camel safari is similar to a typical desert safari, with the primary difference being that it includes a lengthier camel ride over the sand dunes after sunset. The same desert tent, supper, and dance are included in the majority of these desert safari alternatives. The entire event was excellent, definitely worth the money spent, and well worth participating in. For you, for Pinterest, and for everyone else.
Where Did We Stay in Dubai?
We slept in a very pleasant and reasonably priced apartment hotel with a washing machine, which was ideal for us. Prices and availability on Agoda may be found by clicking through. This is by far the best apartment hotel we’ve stayed at in Dubai, and we’ve been there three times. Our experiences with two apartment hotels in Dubai were unsatisfactory; they were outdated, dirty, and worn. Take a look at the example above; it’s also one of the more affordable options available. As previously said, apartment hotels in Dubai are unquestionably the best option.
The Dubai Camel Safari
We had planned a large, pretty costly, touristic spend on an evening in the desert, complete with camels, cuisine, belly dance, and the whole desert-camp experience. We were wrong. It cost us a lot of money, more than $300, but it was well worth it.
Are 4×4 Desert Safaris Good for Children?
My younger child, who is eight years old, gets car sick from time to time, but that was not the reason we opted against going dune bashing. It was only that I didn’t think the kids would like it. At dusk, a convoy of four-wheel-drive cars arrives at the desert camp. In Australia, we had a 4 wheel drive vehicle, and our children did not enjoy being thrown around in the back when we went off-roading. According to what I had read, children have difficulty seeing out of the back windows of vehicles, which was confirmed to us when we took the short 4X4 trip from the main road to our desert camp.
I don’t believe we missed out on anything by not going with the popular choice.
Camel Riding at Sunset in the Desert with Kids
However, even though my younger child, who is 8 years old, occasionally gets car sick, we opted against going dune bashing. All I could think about was how much the children would enjoy it. Desert camp vehicles arrive in droves as the sun sets over the horizon. They didn’t enjoy getting tossed around in the back of our 4 wheel drive when we went off-road while we lived in Australia. According to what I had read, children have difficulty seeing out of the back windows of cars, and this was proven to us when we drove the short 4X4 ride from the main road to our desert camp.
No, I don’t believe we were deprived of anything by opting out of the popular choice. There are also quad bikes offered as an option for those looking for a little extra thrill as part of their safari, supper, and show package.
What Was Included in Our Dubai Camel Safari?
During the evening entertainment, both of the lads went to get their henna tattoos done by the local ladies, who were swift and talented.
- At 3 p.m., a new and comfy car will pick us up from our hotel. We picked up four additional people. Four-wheel-drive transportation from the main road to the desert camp
- We went on a 45-minute camel ride with just the three of us. At the halfway mark, our camel-wrangler permitted the boys to dismount and run around the sand dunes
- This was a first for them. Water
- Henna painting
- And dressing up in traditional Emirati attire are all options. It was a shame that there were no child sizes available. Dinner was served buffet-style at the camp, and it was delicious
- A dance performance that includes belly dancing and male dancers who perform in a manner that is quite similar to the dervishes of Turkey
- Dropping us out to our motel around 9 p.m. Despite the presence of a hunting falcon at the camp, photographs were not permitted without payment of a $10 fee. Running up and down sand dunes for hours on end as Mum sipped on her first and only costly beverage
As the sun begins to drop above Dubai, the desert camp comes to life.
Our Verdict on the Dubai Camel Safari:
It was a big hit with us. The camels and the sand dunes were particularly appealing to the lads. Dinner was excellent; there was a wide variety of options and enough of food. The dance, according to the children, was “better than imagined.”
How to Book a Dubai Desert Safari with Camel Ride?
The firm we used is listed below; there is no additional charge if you book via us. We reserved our Dubai camel safari using this website; you can view cost and availability by clicking through. Highly recommended for the convenience of booking; it only took a few clicks and we were finished, ready to be picked up from our accommodation. They also provide a wide range of additional high-quality Dubai tours, some of which are highlighted on this page. I’m pressed for time since we’re embarking on our ship tomorrow and my internet access will be restricted; I just have enough time to squeeze in one last post for our followers.
- If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section and I’ll answer them as soon as we’re back on dry land.
- I’m thinking of posting my footage of the belly dancer as well.
- Alternatively, if you utilize the Pinterest buttons, you will be presented with a selection of pins, thank you.
- The boys begged to go on another camel safari excursion in Dubai, and the experience was just as enjoyable the second time around.
- This is the stuff of childhood fantasies, and I’m overjoyed that they were able to experience it again.
- A speedboat cruise to see the palm and Burj al Arab at sunset, as well as a Dubai cultural tour with lunch, were also provided by this firm, and we highly suggest both of these experiences!
Camel Riding Tours in Dubai
Escape the high-rise towers that tower above the ever-so-luxurious and rich city of Dubai and travel to the huge desert country where fresh air can be found in plenty. Get ready for a classic camel riding adventure that will take you past undulating sand dunes and into the heart of the desert.
What will you see and do when you go camel riding in Dubai?
Camel riding in Dubai provides you with the opportunity to see the natural wonders of the United Arab Emirates, where tradition, nature, and unforgettable experiences miraculously mix to create an unforgettable encounter. The majority of travelers will have the opportunity to witness the sky being painted in pink, purple, and orange colours either at dawn or sunset. Other traditional delicacies, such as delectable Arabic-style food and coffee, will be introduced to you on some excursions. Other tours allow you to see actual Bedouin camps in their natural environment.
Your camel-riding excursion in Dubai will present you to the strange wildlife that can be found on the edges of the bustling metropolis. Some camel riding tours may include additional activities and sightseeing opportunities! What exactly are they? Let’s take a look at this!
What other tours or activities are included together with a camel riding in Dubai?
Do you want to spice up your camel-riding journey with a little adventure? You can choose from a diverse range of exciting activities, including surfing the red dunes, enjoying a satisfying BBQ in the middle of the desert, watching a colorful and lively belly dancing performance, or ATVing through the rolling sand. If you want to see a falcon show, you can watch one in the desert. You’re having trouble deciding which activity to add with your camel riding tour. Fortunately, practically all of the alternatives listed above are included in the majority of excursions.
What kinds of tours are available to ride a camel in Dubai?
You want to spice up your camel-riding trip with a little adventure. We believe it is safe to say that there is something for everyone, whether you want to go sand surfing in the red dunes, eat a satisfying BBQ in the desert, watch a colorful and lively belly dancing performance, or experience the thrill of ATVing through the rolling sand dunes, there is something for everyone. You’re having trouble deciding which activity to incorporate with your camel riding trip. Fortunately, practically all of the alternatives listed above are included in the vast majority of excursions.
Full day and night camel riding tours
If you wish to incorporate extra activities in your camel riding trip, you may sign up for one of the numerous excursions that, through electrifying dance displays, delectable BBQs, and thrilling desert safari expeditions, will assist to enliven and improve your overall camel riding vacation.
What is the typical itinerary for camel riding in Dubai?
Alternatively, if you choose the more simple (but no less enlightening) camel riding morning expedition, your schedule will most likely look something like this:
- Pickup at the hotel (or from a predetermined place) at 4 a.m. Traveling to the desert in a comfortable car is recommended. For 25 minutes, you should sit on your camel. From the back of your camel, you can see the dawn
- After a 20-minute camel ride, you will arrive in a Bedouin settlement where you will enjoy traditional coffee and eat on Arabic-style food. Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the midst of the desert’s environment. Make your way back to your accommodation.
Total time required: 4 hours When planning a full-day desert safari, be sure to include some of the following activities: dune bashing with a 4×4, quad riding, sandboarding, a BBQ dinner at Al Khyama Camp, and an overnight stay at a Bedouin campsite. The following is an example of a typical itinerary:
- Between 2:15 pm and 3 pm, you will be picked up from your hotel. Travel to Lahbab Desert for around 40 minutes. You may ride your quad bike for 45 minutes after attending a quick orientation session. Spend an hour or so sandboarding on your board
- After you’ve had your fill of thrills, pay a visit to a Bedouin camp. In addition to smoking Shisha and having Henna artists create bright drawings on your hands, you may ride a camel while at the camp. Following your exploration of the neighborhood, you will settle down for a dinner and let your thoughts to be absorbed by entertainment
- Return to your comfy, air-conditioned means of transportation and make your way back to your accommodation.
Total time required: 6 hours Note that some excursions may provide more time for camel riding, while others may provide more time for other activities, so plan your itinerary accordingly. Please bear in mind that some trips begin in the afternoon and conclude as the sun sets, whilst others begin before daybreak and return you to your hotel in the early afternoon or early evening.
How much does camel riding in Dubai cost?
What you will see and experience will be determined by which trip you choose to take. Excursions such as the 4-hour Dubai: Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast, which takes place in the morning, cost around $60 (€55). If you only want to ride a camel, you may sign up for a camel ride trip for $50 (€45) that includes no other activities. The excursion detailed above, which includes Red Dunes via Quad Bike, Camel Riding, Sandboarding, and a BBQ Dinner at Al Khyama Camp, costs around $88 (€80) per person.
Some of the more affordable alternatives, on the other hand, feature less activities. It’s crucial to realize that camel riding in Dubai excursions may range in price from $44 to $165 (€40 to €150), depending on the season.
Where does the camel riding take place and where does the tour start?
What you will see and experience will be determined by the trip you choose to take. Excursions such as the 4-hour Dubai: Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast, for example, cost around $60 (€55) per person. It is possible to sign up for a camel riding tour for $50 (€45) if you only want to ride on a camel and nothing else. Approximately $88 (€80) per person is required for the Red Dunes by Quad Bike, Camel Riding, Sandboarding, and BBQ Dinner at Al Khyama Camp excursion outlined above. Some of the more affordable solutions, on the other hand, feature less amenities.
How long does camel riding last?
Camel riding in Dubai tours are typically one hour long, however some excursions that incorporate a variety of other activities may include a shorter camel-related trip as part of the package.
When is the best time to go camel riding?
What you do depends on your response to the following question: do you prefer to see the dawn or the sunset? The sight of the sun setting or rising above the golden dunes is a picture that will be remembered forever (and a stunning photograph). It is recommended that you visit Dubai between the months of October and April in order to avoid the intense summer heat.
Is camel riding safe?
Yes! Camels are capable of carrying up to 150 kg and are quite powerful.
- Camel riding is not recommended for pregnant ladies. Wear pants and socks since the movement of the camel may make your pants to rise, exposing your legs to the sun
- Wear a hat and sunglasses. Bring along a hat, sunscreen, a camera, and sunglasses if possible. Be aware that some excursions may not supply refreshments, so make sure to carry plenty of water.
Camel Safari Ride
Rides on camels are not recommended for expectant mothers. Don’t forget to wear pants and socks because the movement of the camel may cause your pants to rise, exposing your legs to the sun; don’t forget to bring a water bottle. Don’t forget to bring your hat, sunblock, a camera, and sunglasses. Make careful to carry water with you on certain trips because they may not give snacks.
Overview Of Camel Riding Tour in Dubai
After picking you up from your residence or hotel, our expert safari drivers will transport you to the gorgeous and wide desert of Dubai, where you will get the opportunity to ride on the back of a camel, popularly known as the “ship of the desert.” Whenever possible, camel trekking safaris in Dubai are done in groups where all camels follow each other in a straight line, with a guide in front, forming the shape of “The Caravan.” It is an extremely popular nature safari excursion that comes highly recommended.
Those who have studied the ancient history of mankind, and in particular the history of people who lived in deserts, will find it amusing to learn that camels are the only form of transportation available, and that this is not the only way to explore the pristine Dubai desert in nomadic style.
Camels are naturally adapted to withstand harsh weather conditions, such as the scorching environment and extremely high temperatures of deserts, as well as strong winds.
These amazing animals are so cherished and a part of the Arab culture because they are able to travel long distances without food or water, which is their greatest strength. Camels, by their nature, are quite amicable to people.
What To Expect In Camel Safari Dubai Tour
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your residence or hotel in any location in Dubai and Sharjah
- Camel ride in the desert in the manner of a trail with a guide for 45 minutes
- Possibility of spotting and photographing desert fauna such as the Arabian Oryx Cold beverages, soft water, tea, and coffee are available. A spectacular scene that presents a fantastic photography opportunity
Availability and Timings
Tours are provided on a daily basis throughout the year. Summer pickup is at 4 p.m., while winter pickup is at 3 p.m. There are also flexible scheduling options available, such as morning or evening hours. Note:
- Throughout the year, there is a daily tour. Hours of collection are generally 4 PM in the summer, 3 PM in the winter. Additionally, you have the option of scheduling appointments at your convenience, such as in the morning. Note:
In addition, Dubai Adventures offers flexible scheduling for tourists wishing to take part in this magnificent camel safari tour; please contact us if you require any special arrangements or timings for your camel desert safari.
For Quick Reservations, Bookings, or Questions:
Also, have a look at this link for a comprehensive nighttime safari excursion that includes a variety of different activities as well as a brief camel ride.
Camel Desert Safari in Dubai with the Best Desert Safari Company
Taking a Camel Desert Safari is the most traditional method to see the sights of Dubai’s desert landscape. Travel through the desert in a typical camel caravan and discover why nomadic Bedouins resorted to these adorable creatures for transportation. We adhere to stringent animal care standards and only provide ethical Camel Safaris in Dubai to our customers. Camels, often known as the “ships of the desert” because of the ease with which they gracefully walk through the desert sands, are one of the oldest ways of transportation in the desert, dating back thousands of years.
- A professional falcon display provides an excellent opportunity to learn about an important component of Emirati culture.
- As the Arabian sun sets behind the sand dunes, take a moment to sit back and enjoy the breathtaking vistas of the desert.
- Spend the evening immersed in a recreation of Dubai as it appeared in the 1950’s.
- Take in the charm of the desert beneath the stars as you dine on a 4-course supper of Arabic cuisine and take pleasure in this unique location in the desert.
- This safari has now been made more customizable by allowing you to pick how you want to spend your 60-minute nature safari experience.
Camel Ride Dubai
In the event that you are considering a trip to the Dubai Desert, we can assist you in preparing your Desert Safari Dubai tour. We’ve produced a list of some of the most enjoyable things that you may participate in while visiting the desert. So, keep reading to find out what happens! As you journey in the 44 SUV Land Cruiser over the vast expanses of the desert in Dubai with your family, you will discover that it is a beautiful area to explore. We at Adventure in Dubai are offering you the opportunity to join us on a tour around Dubai.
As a result, you may take advantage of the opportunity to ride a camel through the desert. Our skilled drivers will pick you up from your hotel or place of residence and transport you to your destination once you have taken advantage of our previously included pick and drop services.
What to expect in Camel Ride Dubai?
Don’t be concerned, a guide will always be on hand to assist you in any situation. The camel ride was one of the most well-known modes of transportation in the early Arab society. You will get the opportunity to learn about and experience the ancient modes of transportation employed by the Arabs. Riding on the back of a camel, you may discover the vastness of the desert’s limits. Depending on your preference, you can opt to ride a camel in the morning or at night, both of which provide spectacular views of the desert.
Take awe-inspiring photos of the critters that survive in the harsh circumstances of the desert during the daytime.
You’ll get a complete 45-minute session of dune bashing in the desert sands, and you’ll get to see how the sand creates a tiny storm as it comes into contact with the high-speed tires of the automobile.
Sandboarding Dubai Camel Riding
Take advantage of this incredible package offered by Adventure in Dubai and enjoy your stay in the desert. As you repeat activities that Arabs used to perform in their daily lives, such as camel rides for traveling, you’ll discover a great deal about them and their former lives, as well as about yourself. Camel riding in Dubai You might also take into consideration our other exhilarating desert safari activities. To book a Camel Ride Dubai trip, please contact us by phone or WhatsApp at +971 54 486 6233.
Camel Rides in Cabo San Lucas: Book Your Tour
As you travel through the Baja desert on the back of a friendly camel, you will be on a journey of epic proportion. Discover the natural beauty of the region, as well as the rich Baja Californian culture, with the help of our knowledgeable guides at our new ranch, “Tierra Sagrada.” Make sure to introduce yourself to your camel by name before climbing on the hump and heading out into the desert! A 20-minute camel-riding desert safari in Cabo San Lucas is a very unique opportunity to take in the breathtaking beauty of Baja California Sur while enjoying the company of others.
An excursion to EcoFarm is included as part of your Camel Ride in Cabo San Lucas.
Come to the EcoFarm for an hour of instructional sessions that are both entertaining and instructive.
The Best Camel Rides in Cabo
For those who want to experience Cabo San Lucas and the neighboring Baja California Sur region in a unique and down-to-earth way, camel riding is the ideal option. We, at Cabo Adventures, provide the greatest camel rides in Cabo San Lucas, which are suitable for both children and adults. Our camel riding desert safari trips are both safe and pleasant since they are staffed and monitored by knowledgeable local tour guides. Although you may have never experienced these majestic and friendly creatures before, you will immediately feel at ease when camel riding with us in the Sahara.
Come meet our loveliest camel and pose for a fun photo while you’re here! When it comes to camel riding in Cabo San Lucas, there isn’t a more enjoyable excursion available.
More Than Just Camel Riding
Camel riding is a unique and down-to-earth way to take in the breathtaking scenery of Cabo San Lucas and the neighboring Baja California Sur area. At Cabo Adventures, we provide the greatest camel rides in Cabo San Lucas, which are suitable for both adults and children. Our camel riding desert safari trips are safe and entertaining since they are staffed and monitored by knowledgeable local tour guides. Although you may have never experienced these majestic and peaceful creatures before, you will immediately get at ease when camel riding with us.
Camel riding in Cabo San Lucas is the best tour available when it comes to camel riding in Mexico.
What’s included in this tour
- Mexican buffet lunch at the stunning Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Guided nature walk
- One-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Mezcal and Tequila tasting
- Tortilla-making class Most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo provide round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van.
What do you need to know before you book
- Our clients who book their trips at least 24 hours in advance will receive complimentary round-trip transportation from a small number of hotels in the area. For reservations made less than 24 hours in advance, it is essential to phone (624) 173-9528
- For reservations made more than 24 hours in advance, it is necessary to call (624) 173-9528. The minimum age is five years old. 260 lbs / 120 kgs is the maximum weight that may be carried. During the camel ride, the use of cameras, cell phones, and GoPros is strictly prohibited. It is not suggested for those who have back or neck issues. Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this trip for their own safety. Tierra Sagrada has an admission price of 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per kid. The fee for children is waived. Please bear in mind that this is not included and will need to be paid at the time of check-in. In order to protect the safety of all of our guests, COVID-19 protocols are in place.
What to bring
- Fashionable apparel
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- A light sweater (in the cold months)
- Sunscreen that is biodegradable a repellent for insects
- Money to cover the cost of the Tierra Sagrada admission charge, pictures, and souvenirs
Light sweater (for the winter months); biodegradable sunscreen; cool clothes; tennis or hiking shoes; a repellent for insects. Money to cover the cost of the Tierra Sagrada admission charge, pictures, and mementos.
Camel Riding in Dubai 2022- Rayna Tours
Tour Requirements must be selected Add an Option to Your Shopping Cart
Camel Riding PricesOffers
Tour Requirements should be selected. Option to be added to cart
- We will pick you up from your hotel
- For one hour, you may enjoy camel riding on the beautiful dunes. You will be dropped off at your hotel.
What are the benefits of doing this?
- Join us on an excursion on the “ship of the desert” camel and get a first-hand look of Dubai’s historical splendor
- Spend your days sailing on the smooth red dunes like the nomads and experiencing the authentic Bedouin way of life Take pleasure in an evening spent in the true Arab tradition
- Take advantage of the pick-up and drop-off options available. Sandboarding and quad biking are just a couple of the optional desert-exclusive activities you may participate in.
Camel Riding Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|3 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai city)||Hotel Lobby||English/Arabic|
Description:Take a Camel ride over Dubai’s stunning sand dunes, which is the most royal way to tour the city’s mysterious splendor. Note: If you have booked a tour without transfers, please check with our Customer Support staff to ensure that the tour location and time are correct. Information That Should Not Be Missed
- This exercise is not suggested for pregnant ladies or people who are suffering from back pain. We will arrange for pick-up only from your Dubai hotel or residence, not from the airport. Pick-up from locations other than centrally situated Dubai hotels and residences will be available upon request and will incur an extra fee. Shared transports are offered from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed Road, and other locations up to Marina. According to government regulations, no live entertainment or alcoholic beverages will be offered during the month of Ramadan or on dry days. It is possible to change the pick-up and drop-off times for Sharing transfers according to the journey schedule, which may be anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes depending on traffic conditions and your location.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Reservations
- All cancellations made more than 12 hours prior to the tour’s departure time will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. If you cancel your tour less than 12 hours before the scheduled departure time, you will be charged the full amount of the tour. The amount of your refund will be credited back to your account within 7 working days if you are entitled for one.
There will be no charges for any cancellations submitted more than 12 hours before the tour’s departure time. If you cancel your tour less than 12 hours before the scheduled departure time, you will be responsible for the full amount of your tour fee. Your money will be reimbursed to your account within 7 working days if you are eligible for a refund;
- Children under the age of three will be considered infants, and admission will be free of charge. Children between the ages of three and ten will be regarded to be children and will be charged the kid rate. Children above the age of ten will be considered adults and will be charged the adult rate.
Camel Riding Reviews
In this case, children under the age of three will be considered infants, and admission will be free. A kid will be regarded between the ages of three and ten years old, and will be charged at the child rate. All children over the age of ten will be treated as adults and will be charged at the adult rate. SIGN UP IN ORDER TO BOOK You’re just a few clicks away from making your reservation.
Camel Ride Dubai Desert, Pickup-Drop & Deals
Book your Camel Safari ride in Dubai at the best possible price. Enjoy this Camel Ride in Desert Safari in the early morning and late evening. Find the greatest bargains for the year 2022. You’ve got the zing, riding like a king across the desert sand dunes on your motorcycle! Available on a daily basis |PickupDropback (optional) |from AED 350 to AED 150 |
Camel Ride Overview
How about a thrilling 30-minute to 3-hour camel-back ride across the dunes of Morocco? During your visit to Dubai, riding a camel through the rolling sand dunes is perhaps the most majestic way to travel through the desert. As you ride into the desert on camelback, via the unknown desert routes, you’ll hear amazing stories about the Bedouin culture, which you’ll remember for the rest of your life. You will be able to explore the gentle undulating sandy valleys, take in the stunning desert scenery, and come across a diverse range of desert fauna on your journey.
Isn’t it exciting to think about? In any case, camel riding is a very unique experience that must be experienced at least once. Camel rides are available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs.
You get a good feeling of their nomadic desert lifestyle and wish you could be a part of it all yourself. When you purchase a ticket to this Arabian experience, you are essentially committing to it. The staff members that assist you on your beautiful camel ride are well-trained. The magnificent journey across the golden sand dunes will undoubtedly be a highlight of your vacation. Unquestionably an unforgettable experience.
The anytime Camel Safari
Whether you choose an early morning or late evening safari, you will experience the most royal manner of traveling across the desert on camelback. An overnight safari might add to the excitement of the gala if you have competent experts to show you around. Also on the list of expectations is something else! The Bedouin Tent, where you can have beverages and refreshments while listening to a variety of stories, is a great place to spend the day. Become a part of the excitement in no time and see what it’s like to be a part of the Arabian Riding Safari in Dubai.
- On a shared basis, guests will be picked up and dropped off at their hotel in Dubai. We can arrange a camel ride for you that will last anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours, depending on your preference. The use of sandboarding is optional. It can only be arranged upon request and if there is sufficient availability
- Quad Biking is also available as an alternative. The availability and request for this service are also taken into consideration.
- This exercise necessitates a minimum of two participants. Camel Riding on a private basis is also possible
- Please contact us or give us a ring to make arrangements for the same. The activities described here are not covered by any insurance policies. It is possible to arrange for a private pickup for an extra cost.
Camel Riding Timing
In order to enjoy the camel ride across the desert sand dunes in the most royal manner, you have arrived. Listed below are some guidelines that must be followed:
- The entire action of camel riding, including pauses for picture opportunities and refreshments
- The pickup will take place from a conveniently placed hotel in Dubai on a shared basis. It is possible to arrange for a private pickup for an extra cost. English is the primary language spoken. The pick-up time is between 8.30 and 9.00 a.m. and 4.30 and 5.00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- The tour location and timings must be confirmed with the customer support staff in the event that the trip is booked without the hotel pickup and drop off, i.e. without the transfers.
The following are some crucial considerations to bear in mind before participating in tour activities. Here are the details:
- Visitors suffering from back pain, as well as pregnant women, are discouraged from participating in the trip. You will not be able to request a pick-up from the airport. In order to facilitate the trip, you will only be picked up from your apartment or hotel that is strategically located in Dubai. Any other locations other than Dubai hotels or houses will be picked up at the customer’s expense and subject to extra costs. From all key sites in Dubai, such as Deira, Sheikh Zayed Road, Bur Dubai and the Marina, pick-up and drop-off services are available. During the month of Ramadan or on dry days, you will not be eligible to any form of entertainment including hard drinks. This may be done by adding or subtracting 30-60 minutes from the travel plan for pickup and drop-off at and from the hotel. This is dependent on the traffic conditions and the location of the hotel
The Booking PolicyBefore you contemplate taking a desert camel ride trip, it is important to understand the booking policy. Please read the following material carefully to have a clear knowledge of the subject matter.
- Cancellations made at least 12 hours before the start of the trip and before the scheduled departure time will be subject to no fees. If you cancel your trip less than 12 hours before the scheduled departure time, you will be responsible for the full cost of the tour. The money from your refund will be sent into your bank account within a week of your request being approved
- According to the Ticket Policy, once tickets have been issued through the system, they cannot be cancelled. Children under the age of three are exempt from paying for transportation, according to the Child Policy. Children between the ages of three and ten are considered to be children and are subject to child rates. Children above the age of ten are considered adults and are subject to adult rates of pay.
Photos Wishing you the best of luck on your desert expedition!