Apply Online Through Website
- STEP 1 : Book your ticket with Emirates. Once you have a valid PNR number, log on to www.emirates.com.
- STEP 2 : Apply for your UAE visa. Click the ‘Apply for a UAE’ visa option under Additional Services.
- STEP 3 : Proceed to Online Application.
- How To Get Dubai Visa from Pakistan: Visit the following website: https://www.emirates.com/us/english/. A VFS page will pop up to which you will be required to adhere to its terms and conditions. Select the itinerary for which visa is required and names of the Passengers who require the visa.
Can I apply Dubai visa online?
You can apply Dubai visa online either through an OTA (Online Travel Agency) or through the Dubai Visa Processing Centre (DVPC). You can choose to book your flight tickets directly with Emirates and subsequently apply Dubai tourist visa online.
Can UAE visa be applied online?
If you are travelling to or stopping over in Dubai with Emirates, you can submit an application and receive your UAE visa entirely online – without having to submit your passport for stamping. You can apply for your UAE visa through our Manage your booking after you book your Emirates flight. VFS processing fees apply.
Can Pakistani get visa to Dubai?
Dubai visa requirements for Pakistanis and other countries are the same which are; a valid passport that does not expire in the next 6 months, a recent photograph and copies of documents. Now all of these things that you are going to submit for Dubai tourist visa requirements should not be older than 6 months.
Is Dubai visa available now?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visit to visit Dubai. Indian nationals holding a normal passport and a valid Visa, or a Green Card issued by the USA, or UK or EU Residency, can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days.
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
How much does a 3 month Dubai visa cost?
The 90 days Dubai visa cost for a standard single entry visa is INR 14,555. This 90 days Dubai visa fees is inclusive of service charge and tax. The 90 days Dubai visa price for a multiple entry Visa is INR 35,230.
Are Dubai flights open from Pakistan?
Yes, you can. The UAE government is now permitting visitors from Pakistan with a visit visa to enter the UAE. Vaccinated citizens from Pakistan can now visit Dubai.
How can I get approval in Dubai?
To obtain the GDRFA approval, the following documents are required:
- an official vaccination certificate issued and approved in the UAE or abroad.
- a valid passport.
- a valid residence visa.
- a valid Emirates ID.
- a valid PCR test result.
- a valid email address.
How long does Dubai visa take?
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
How can I go to Dubai from Pakistan?
Fly Karachi to Dubai, line 102 bus • 6h 49m
- Fly from Karachi (KHI) to Dubai (DXB) KHI – DXB.
- Take the line 102 bus from Rashidiya Metro Station Gate 5 to Global Village 1.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8:30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8:30am to 4:30pm) Friday, Saturday, and public holidays are all off-limits. Ajman Emirates Ticketing Office is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Friday and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa services are available from Saturday to Wednesday (8:30 a.m.
to 6 p.m.) (8:30am to 5:30pm) Friday and public holidays are off-limits.
Emirates Ticketing Office:Emirates Group Technology Centre, Ground Floor, Entrance B, Al Ittihad Road, near the Clock Tower, Deira, Dubai.
- The Emirates Ticketing Office is located in the Town Centre on Jumeirah Beach Road.
- The GCCVASCO Worldwide offices are located on the second floor of the WAFI Mall, Level 2, Falcon Phase 2, Um Hurair 2 in Dubai, UAE.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Friday and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday to Thursday (9am to 6pm) Friday and public holidays are off-limits.
UAE eVisa Requirements for Pakistani Citizens
- Application form that is simplified
- Expert application review
- Approved visa or money back guarantee
Visitors to the United Arab Emirates who are arriving from more than 140 countries around the world, including Pakistan, can now apply for and receive an electronic tourist visa through the Ministry of Interior of the UAE. TheeVisa for the UAE expedites the visa application process, making it quicker and easier to apply for and receive your electronic tourist visa from Pakistan. Without having to leave the comfort of your own home, you may seek and get this travel document without having to go to an embassy or consulate in person.
Main Features of the eVisa for the UAE for Pakistanis
The visa policy for the United Arab Emirates specifies which nations are eligible to receive an electronic visa and what requirements must be satisfied in order to do so.
Travel arrangements that match the following criteria can result in an Emirati eVisa application being approved for citizens of Pakistan :
- Their vacation will be mostly for tourist and recreation purposes. Only a single-entry eVisa will be required of them. Their stay to the United Arab Emirates will be brief (no more than 30 days)
Travelers from Pakistan should keep in mind that after an eVisa is approved, they will have 60 days to utilize the eVisa to enter the nation after it is issued. They must also schedule their travel such that they will only be traveling by air. The eVisa for the United Arab Emirates may only be used at international airports. We must remind Pakistani passport holders that the eVisa is only available for short-term stays and cannot be utilized to engage in any form of professional employment. They should make an appointment with the Emirati Embassy in Islamabad or the Consulate in Karachi to discuss more suitable visa options if they are interested in transferring to the UAE for work possibilities or other long-term residence.
Documents Required for the UAE eVisa for Pakistani Citizens
We urge that Pakistanis familiarize themselves with the visa requirements for the United Arab Emirates before making any trip preparations. Information will be provided to applicants from Pakistan on which countries they can travel with an electronic visa and what requirements they must complete in order to be successful in their application. The following are the primary conditions for petitioners from Pakistan seeking an eVisa in the United Arab Emirates:
- Possess a Pakistani passport that is valid for at least 180 days on the day of their arrival
- You must submit a digital photograph of the biographical page of your passport. Provide a color photograph of the applicant in the manner of a sports team in digital format. Make payment for the UAE eVisa processing charge by using a credit or debit card. They must use a current email address while registering their eVisa application.
Pakistani nationals should verify that their passports are valid for at least six months beyond the date on which they want to travel to the United Arab Emirates. If this criterion is not satisfied, we recommend that they submit the application for renewal as soon as possible after the expiration date. They should have a digital copy of their personal identification photo (in color and no more than 6 months old) as well as a legible digital version of the biographical page of their passport. They should make certain that their debit or credit card is set up to accept internet payments, and that they use an active email address when applying.
They should have made a decision on which Emirate they would fly to and when they will arrive over the course of their petition.
Application Process for the UAE eVisa for Pakistanis
In order to travel to the UAE, Pakistani citizens need guarantee that their passports are valid for at least six months on the day of their intended arrival in the country. It is our suggestion that they submit it for renewal as soon as possible if this criterion is not satisfied. Their personal identification photo (in color and no more than 6 months old) as well as a legible digital version of the biographical page of their passport should be on hand. They should make certain that their debit or credit card is set up to accept internet payments, and that their email address is current when they apply.
They should have made a decision on which Emirate they would fly to and when they would arrive over the course of their petition.
- Full name
- Date of arrival
- And emirate of final destination Email address, gender, date of birth, country of birth, religion, current occupation, qualifications, and reason for travel are all required.
They will proceed by entering their passport number, issuance date, expiration date, and the country from which the passport was issued. It is extremely crucial that they thoroughly examine all of this material before submitting the eVisa petition since any errors or mistakes might result in their application being denied outright. Pakistanis have the option of filling out the eVisa questionnaire in Arabic in addition to English, for their convenience. Groups of Pakistanis heading to the United Arab Emirates for a family vacation can include any dependents in their eVisa application.
Additional documents, such as marriage or birth certificates, will be sought of them.
The payment is provided through a safe and secure digital platform, which accepts the majority of foreign bank cards. Pakistani candidates should just ensure that their credit or debit cards have been enabled for online payments and that they have adequate cash on their cards.
Evaluation Process of the eVisa Applications by Pakistani Citizens
The Ministry of Interior of the United Arab Emirates examines each and every eVisa form that is received. They typically respond to all petitions submitted between one and three business days after receiving them. We recommend that visitors submit their applications at least one week before their scheduled visit to allow for any delays during peak tourist seasons. Pakistani passport holders who have successfully completed their eVisa application and fulfill all of the conditions will receive an approval email from which they may download the eVisa they have been issued through an easily accessible link.
Travel to the United Arab Emirates from Pakistan with the eVisa
Once their eVisa has been approved, Pakistani nationals have 60 days to utilize it to enter the United Arab Emirates. It is necessary for them to complete this condition in order for their eVisa to be valid; otherwise, they will be required to obtain a new one. They must also plan their departure in order to adhere to the 30-day time limit for their stay. Additionally, visitors from Pakistan should affirm that they will be arriving at the same Emirate airport that they specified throughout the application process.
The border officials will request that they provide their passport and printed eVisa before they will be permitted to enter the nation and enjoy their trip.
STEP 3: Obtain a visa that has been authorized.
Learn about the visa requirements for the United Arab Emirates and the travel requirements for your nationality by reading this article.
Visa requirements checker
The United Arab Emirates (AE) is a country in the Middle East.
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has stated that it will abolish COVID-19 travel restrictions from 12 African nations, effective immediately. Effective as of Saturday, January 29, 2022, this will be in effect. In order to enter and transit through the Emirates, international tourists who have recently visited these countries will need to have their UAE online visa in hand. TheseRead More
- A passport is essential for going outside of the country. Some passports, on the other hand, are deemed to be “stronger” than others. The most powerful passports in the world are those that provide the most amount of travel flexibility. The most powerful passports are those that allow the bearer to access the greatest number of countries with the least amount of difficulty and without the need for additional entry restrictions such as visas. There are a number of them
- Read on to find out more. Applicants for tourist visas to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) who have been completely immunized against the COVID-19 virus may now submit their applications. The elimination of some of the country’s most severe coronavirus travel restrictions is a significant step forward. Even while the previous limitations remain in effect for unvaccinated travelers, persons who have completed a full course of the COVID-19 vaccination are now eligible to have multiple passports. Read more. People who have more than one citizenship may now hold multiple passports. As a result, there are a lot of questions before taking a vacation overseas. What is the procedure for traveling with two passports? Is it necessary for dual citizens to bring both passports? Which one should be presented at the border crossing? Is it possible to enter a nation with only one passport, yet use the other to exit?
Often asked: How To Apply Dubai Visa Online From Pakistan?
More than a million Pakistani expats live and work in the United Arab Emirates, and if you want to visit the UAE as a tourist or to visit family or friends, you must apply for a visa online first. Form for submitting an application.
|Quantity of Photos||2|
|Size of Photos||4.3 X 5.5 cms|
|Processing Time||3-4 Days|
|UAE Visa Fees in Pakistan||96$ (30 Days)|
How can I apply for Dubai visit visa from Pakistan?
Apply online for a 90-day Dubai tourist visa with prices beginning at Rs 19,199 Rs 18,699 and receive your visa in as little as three business days. In only four easy steps, you may obtain your Dubai visa:
- Send us your papers via email or WhatsApp us at +91 99 2020 4596 if you want. Make a secure online payment and receive your Dubai visa in as little as 4 working days.
Can I apply Dubai visa online?
The Dubai visa may be obtained online through an OTA (Online Travel Agency) or through the Dubai Visa Processing Center (DVPC) (DVPC). You have the option of booking your airline tickets directly with Emirates and then applying for a Dubai tourist visa online thereafter.
Is Dubai visa available now?
The processing period for a visa is generally 3 to 4 business days. Entry into the United Arab Emirates is subject to authorisation by the immigration department. In all cases, visas for entry into Dubai are valid for 60 days from the date of issuance; however, visas for entry into Dubai for 96 hours and 48 hours are only valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
How can I go to Dubai from Pakistan?
Typically, visa processing takes three to four business days.
Immigration permission is required for entry into the United Arab Emirates. Except for the 96-hour and 48-hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issuance, all visas to enter Dubai are valid for 60 days from the day of issue.
- Taking the line 102 bus from Rashidiya Metro Station Gate 5 to Global Village 1 would get you from Karachi (KHI) to Dubai (DXB) in less than an hour.
How can I get UAE visa online?
Fill out an online application on the website.
- STEP 1: Make a reservation for your flight with Emirates. Once you have a valid PNR number, go on to www.emirates.com and complete STEP 2: Apply for your UAE visa on the website. The ‘Apply for a UAE Visa’ option may be found under the Additional Services heading. STEP 3: Complete the Online Application.
Do Pakistani citizens need visa for Dubai?
More than a million Pakistani expatriates live and work in the Dubai DXB UAE, and whether you want to visit Dubai as a tourist or to visit family or friends, you will need to apply for a visa online before you travel. The visa application procedure is straightforward. Simply provide the paperwork to your travel agent, who might be located anywhere in Pakistan, and they will complete the procedure in 4-5 days.
How many types of visa are there in Dubai?
There are six basic categories of visas and entrance permits, which are as follows: tourist/visit visas, medical entry permits, E-Visas for GCC citizens, transit visas, student visas, and retirement visas for inhabitants of the United Arab Emirates.
What are the requirements for Dubai visa?
In order to obtain a tourist visa for Dubai, the following papers are required:
- Completed Visa Application Form
- Visa Fee
- Passport Photographs
- Copy of aircraft ticket
- Travel Insurance
- Sponsor’s Passport Copy
- And other necessary documents.
How can I get job in Dubai?
How to acquire a job in Dubai: Some pointers
- The ability to comprehend the industry is essential for success. Keep a careful eye on the government’s employment and immigration policy. Businesses are flourishing in Dubai
- After you have updated your resume or CV, you may apply online. Make sure you have the correct visa type
- Documentation necessary in order to obtain employment in Dubai
- In addition, there are some documents that must be submitted.
Is Pakistani flights open for Dubai?
Yes, it is possible. Visitors from Pakistan who have obtained a visit visa are now permitted to enter the UAE, according to the UAE government.
How can I get approval in Dubai?
How do I obtain approval from the GDRFA?
- To begin the application procedure, you must first visit the GDRFA’s web site. Prepare all of your relevant paperwork, including your passport, visa, and Emirates ID card. Obtain and submit the remaining needed papers, which include your immunization certificate, PCR test result, picture, and a copy of your passport.
Are Dubai flights open?
In addition to IndiGo, Emirates Airlines of the United Arab Emirates and Air Arabia of the United Arab Emirates operate flights from India to Dubai. Other carriers, such as Fly Dubai, Etihad, Air India Express, and Spice Jet, are all anticipated to begin flights in the near future, according to industry sources. Meanwhile, because to Covid-19, commercial foreign flights in India have been grounded for the foreseeable future.
UAE Visa (eVisa Online) From Pakistan – 2022 Requirements, Process & Documents
Because it is only a few hours away from Pakistan, the United Arab Emirates is the most popular travel destination for Pakistanis. It is also recognized as the greatest holiday and vacation destination for everyone. More than a million Pakistani expats live and work in the United Arab Emirates, and if you want to visit the UAE as a tourist or to visit family or friends, you must apply for a visa online first. The E-Visa, often known as an online visa, was introduced by the Abu Dhabi-based airline Etihad to address the issue of visas for Pakistani travelers.
If you wish to apply for the Online E Visa, you must purchase an Etihad Airways ticket.
As an additional service, Etihad Airways provides a free shuttle bus to Dubai from Abu Dhabi International Airport, which will drop you off on Sheikh Zayed Road, between Al Barsha and The Mall of the Emirates.
The entire procedure is outlined here.
Visa for Tourists to the United Arab Emirates from Pakistan Requirements A color copy of your passport’s bio page and last page, which should include your full name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issue/expiry, name of father/legal guardian, name of mother, and other pertinent information.
Only normal passports will be accepted to apply for Visa.
Etihad Airways Confirmed Ticket- Confirmed ticket going into Abu Dhabi and onwards from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways will be accepted.
– You can fill out the visa application form “on-line.” Business Visa for the United Arab Emirates from Pakistan Requirements Colour photocopy of your passport’s bio page and last page, which should include your full name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issue and expiration, name of father/legal guardian, name of mother, and other pertinent information.
Only ordinary passports will be approved for application.
Etihad Airways Confirmed Ticket- Confirmed ticket going into Abu Dhabi and onwards from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways will be accepted.
Application Form- A properly completed and signed application form is required in order to process your visa. You can complete the visa application form “online.”UAE Visa Key Information
|Validity of Passport||6 Months|
|Quantity of Photos||2|
|Size of Photos||4.3 X 5.5 cms|
|Processing Time||3-4 Days|
|UAE Visa Fees in Pakistan||96$ (30 Days)|
Because it is only a few hours away from Pakistan, the United Arab Emirates is the most popular travel destination for Pakistanis. It is also regarded as the ideal holiday and vacation destination for everyone. In the United Arab Emirates, more than a million Pakistani expats live and work, and if you wish to visit the UAE as a tourist or to visit family or friends, you must first apply for a visa online. Introducing E-Visa, or online visa, for Pakistani travelers has been a long-standing challenge for the Abu Dhabi-based airline Etihad.
- You will get your visa by email in the following few days after completing the process.
- You can reach Dubai in 1 hour, Al Ain in 1 hour, Sharjah in 2 hours, Ajman in 2 hours, Ras al-Khaimah in 3 hours, and Fujairah in 3.5 hours by road from the Abu Dhabi airport.
- When visiting the United Arab Emirates on a tourist or business visa in 2022, you will want to know the visa criteria and application procedure, as well as the UAE visa costs, documentation requirements, and processing time.
- Details about the entire procedure are provided further down on this page.
- The following is a breakdown of the procedure based on the kind of visa required.
- Requirements A color copy of your passport’s bio page and last page, which should include your full name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issue/expiry, name of father/legal guardian, name of mother, and other pertinent information.
- Only normal passports will be accepted to apply for a visa.
- Only round trip tickets with Etihad Airways will be accepted.
- Application Form- A properly completed and signed application form is required in order for your visa to be processed properly.
Pakistani nationals seeking a business visa to the UAE Requirements Colour photocopy of your passport’s bio page and last page, which should include your full name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issue and expiration, name of father/legal guardian, name of mother, and any pertinent information about yourself.
Only standard passports will be accepted.
Only round trip tickets with Etihad Airways will be accepted.
Etihad Airways Confirmed Ticket- Confirmed ticket travelling into Abu Dhabi and onwards from Abu Dhabi with Etihad Airways. To process your visa, you must submit a fully completed and signed application form. You can complete the visa application form “online.”UAE Visa Important Information.
|1 – Application Form -Click Here||2 – Passport Scanned Copy||3 – Air Line Reservation||4 – Air Line Confirmed Return Ticket||5 – Nadra Issued Card|
Further information is available upon request. It is necessary to have an Etihad Airways ticket; you will not be able to fly on Emirates, PIA, Airblue, Shaheen, or any other carrier. Visa Application Centers for the United Arab Emirates in Pakistan The whole application procedure is completed online. To apply for a UAEVisaonline, please visit this page. Tracking of UAE visas issued to Pakistani nationals On this page, you may check the progress of your UAE Online Visa Application. Pakistan has filed an appeal against the rejection of a visa to the UAE.
Disclaimer While every effort has been made to ensure that the material on this website is accurate, we cannot assume any responsibility for any inaccuracies that may have occurred during the preparation of the content.
Dubai Visa From Pakistan – 2022 Visa Requirements, Process & Documents
Detailed information on obtaining a Simple Visit Visa to DXB Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is provided below. This information is good for all airlines, including Emirates, PIA, Airblue, Shahee, Flydubai, Air Arabia, Serene Air, Etihad Airways, and any other carriers. If you want to learn more about UAE Online Visa, you can do so by visiting this website. Traveling to Dubai is the most popular destination for Pakistanis. It is only a few hours away from the country and is regarded as the ideal holiday and vacation destination for all visitors.
- The visa application procedure is straightforward.
- Once you arrive at Dubai International Airport, you have complete freedom to go anywhere in the United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Ajman, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, Fujairah, and Umm al-Quwain, among other cities.
- The entire procedure is outlined here.
- Requirements for obtaining a tourist visa to Dubai from Pakistan – Copy of the CNIC scan.
- – A copy of the passport scan – Scan and copy of photos in passport size Important Information Regarding the Dubai Visa
|Visa Type||Standard Visa|
|Validity of Passport||6 Months|
|Quantity of Photos||1|
|Size of Photos||Passport Size|
|Processing Time||4-5 Days|
|Dubai Visa Fees in Pakistan||Rs. 11000 (14 Days), Rs. 13000 (30 Days)|
Requirements for obtaining a Dubai visa from Pakistan
|1 – Passport Scanned Copy||2 – Passport Photo Copy||3 – Nadra Issued Card|
Further information is available upon request. In the event that a visa application is refused or denied by the authorities in the United Arab Emirates, the visa money already paid will NOT be returned. All visitors are required to have a valid return ticket as well as a passport that is valid for a minimum of six months. Visa requirements and prices, on the other hand, are subject to change. The approval of visas is subject to the approval of Immigration. Rehman Travels is not liable in the event that a visa application is denied or delayed, and the visa cost is non-refundable under any circumstances.
The Embassy/Immigration of the United Arab Emirates strongly advises all eligible applicants to strictly adhere to the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any unnecessary delays.
Visa Application Centers in Pakistan for the Emirate of Dubai Provide the necessary documentation to any reputable travel agency in your location, and you will receive your visa without difficulty.
Tracking the status of a Pakistani visa for Dubai For the most up-to-date information, contact your travel agent.
You will not be able to appeal, but you may reapply. DisclaimerAlthough the material on this website has been compiled with the greatest care, we cannot assume responsibility for any inaccuracies that may have occurred during the preparation of the content.
How to Apply
In just three simple steps, you may submit your online application for a Pakistan visa at Pakistan Online Visa. Please read through the instructions for each step in this process before beginning your application:
Step 1: Preliminary Assessment
Choose your visa from the list below and make sure you understand the eligibility and documentation requirements before applying:
|Tourist Visa||Tourist Visa in Your Inbox|
|Family Visit Visa||Business Visa|
|Business Visa in Your Inbox||Student Visa|
|Work Visa||Domestic Aide Visa|
|Official Visa||Diplomatic Visa|
|Tabligh Visa||Missionary Visa|
|NGO / INGO Visa||Journalist Visa|
Step 2: Preparation
Please double-check that you are applying for the correct visa, as each visa has a unique set of documentation requirements. Before you begin your application, you must ensure that you have the following items on hand:
- Photograph up to 350KB in size, captured in accordance with the Photograph Tutorial
- A complete set of accompanying documentation For online payment of your application fee, you must have a valid credit card or debit card.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any questions or face any difficulties throughout the application process, please contact customer care at theContact Uspage.
Step 3: Online Application
When you are ready to submit your application, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- You must complete the following steps before you can submit your application:
Please refer to the complete step-by-step guidance availableherefor assistance in completing the application utilizing the Pakistan Online Visa System. NOTE:
Dubai visa from Pakistan – How to apply online or offline
Please refer to the complete step-by-step guidance availableherefor assistance in completing the application through the Pakistan Online Visa System.
Does Pakistani need visa to Dubai?
Yes, all Pakistani nationals require a Dubai visa prior to entering the United Arab Emirates. Please be advised that, under the new guidelines of Dubai Gdrfa immigration, a national ID card is required for Pakistani nationals who wish to apply for any sort of visa in Dubai. Information about the Dubai Standard Visa The normal Visa granted by Dubai is valid for two months from the date of issuance. The processing period is normally between 4-5 business days. Generally speaking, in Pakistan, the processing costs are Rs.10,000 for 14 days and Rs.12,000 for 30 days, respectively.
In order to be considered for a Visa, the applicant must submit a scanned photocopy of their passport as well as their Nadra-issued identification card.
The decision on whether or not to grant a visa is entirely in the hands of Dubai’s immigration authorities.
If you overstay your visa as a tourist, you may be liable to fines and other types of punishment as determined by the local laws and regulations.
Dubai visa requirements for Pakistani nationals?
In order to submit an application for a tourist visa or a business visa, you must include the following papers with your visa application: National identification card scan copy, passport scan copy, and passport size photo scan copy are all available. Where can I get a visa for Dubai and how do I apply for one? You may apply for a Dubai visa at any travel and tourist operator office in Pakistan, and they will assist you in obtaining the necessary documentation.
Online Visa Application for the Emirate of Dubai Applying for a Dubai visa online is simple and can be done from the comfort of your own home using our website. There are five key steps required. They are, in fact –
- You may apply for a Visa using the internet. The completed application is forwarded to the Department of Immigration. Immigration makes the decision on whether or not to approve your application. An immigration official notifies you of their decision on your application. We shall then send the applicant an email to inform him or her of our decision.
It is possible to apply for a Visa using the internet. It is forwarded to Immigration with the completed application. If your application is approved, Immigration will notify you; if it is denied, Immigration will inform you. You will be notified of the outcome of your application by Immigration. We shall then send the applicant an email to advise him or her of our decision.
Dubai Visa From Pakistan
In Karachi, Pakistan, Ayan Travels Office G-17/C is located on the ground floor of EOBI House. Visit Visa is worth 20,000 Pakistani rupees. Visit Visa (Pakistani Rupees 190,000) Visit Visa is worth 40,000 Pakistani rupees.
- If all of your paperwork are presented in accordance with UAE Consulate regulations, it will only take one week to complete your visa.
Appliation Eligibility Criteria:
The following stated criteria provide the bare minimum requirements for an applicant’s eligibility to support the scrutiny, acceptance, and visa processing processes. It is solely the applicant’s obligation to supply all relevant evidence/documentation in order to support a favorable assessment for visa processing and approval. The decision of our agent to accept or reject any application is final and binding on the applicant, and he has all discretion over the decision. Meeting the qualifying requirements does not automatically entitle you to a visa; the ultimate decision is made by the Dubai Immigration Department, and their decision cannot be contested.
Previous International Travel:
- In the last five years, you have visited the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the European Union (including Japan), Australia, New Zealand or Russia
- OR you have visited two countries in the last five years other than the Middle East (Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Myanmar, the Maldives, or the Seychelles)
- OR you have traveled extensively (5 or more visits) to the Gulf and Middle East in the last five years and have taken advantage of an Emirates Holidays Package for at least three nights.
Documentation proving the visas Bring photocopies of the appropriate pages of your passport as well as your Emirates Holidays purchase receipt with you on your trip. Having worked for a respected firm or organization for at least two years in a continuous capacity and/or as a permanent employee, and earning a minimum wage of above Rs 30,000 per month. Having worked for a respected firm or organization for at least two years in a continuous capacity and/or as a permanent employee for at least Rs 30,000 per month is required.
2.Financial Status (Principal Applicant)
- In either case, you must have at least Rs 650,000 in long-term investments/fixed deposits each year or a gross yearly income of above Rs 400,000 from your business, profession, or self-employment. Alternatively, has a credit card (with worldwide acceptability) with a limit more than Rs 50,000
It was established in 2019 by the UAE government in order to allow international tourists to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term tourist visits. Because it allows visitors to get their travel authorization documents fully online, the electronic visa system provides significant convenience throughout the whole visa processing procedure. This single-entry visa permits its holders to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 30 days (one month), and it is valid for two months from the date of issuance.
When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for tourist or transit, the authorized UAEe-Visa can be utilized to enter the country.
Furthermore, the UAE online visa is valid for a single travel to Dubai or any other city inside the nation.
Travelers should apply online in order to obtain their electronic visas in PDF format through email. The UAE e-Visa serves as a travel permit for all of the emirates that make up the nation, including the following:
- Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharajh, and Umm Al Quwain are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
This implies that holders of UAE e-Visas can stay in any of the country’s emirates for a maximum of 30 days.
UAE e-Visa types
There is just one sort of entrance permission to the UAE available to applicants, and that is the tourist e-Visa. The electronic United Arab Emirates tourist visa is a single-entry permit that allows its holders to remain in Dubai or any other location in the UAE for up to 30 days or 96 hours if they are transiting through the country. It is valid for up to 30 days in Dubai or any other place in the UAE.
How can travelers use the UAE e-Visa?
- To take a vacation
- To take a vacation Discover the country’s seven emirates, which include Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Handle any crucial business within the whole United Arab Emirates
- Attend conferences, meetings, fairs, and expos
- Make presentations
- Visit friends and relatives who live in any emirate of the United Arab Emirates
- When traveling via the United Arab Emirates to your final destination, consider taking a stopover.
- Please keep this in mind! The e-Visa for the United Arab Emirates can only be used for tourism reasons. It does not function as a valid work permit. Holders of a UAE or Dubai online visa are not permitted to engage in any form of work activity while in the United Arab Emirates. If you do not comply, you may be subject to penalties or deportation. The online application is simple to complete and takes only a few minutes to complete. Apply from your home or any other location using a phone, laptop, PC, or tablet with an online connection, or from any other device with an internet connection. Visit our website to access an application form that is both straightforward and clear.
UAE e-Visa application form
Please keep this in mind! Our customer service representatives are ready to assist travelers at every stage of the e-Visa application process. You can contact us by email or phone if you have any questions or concerns or if you require further information. To ensure that your online visa application for the United Arab Emirates is successful, you must first gather all of the necessary documentation and ensure that you satisfy all of the requirements. Next, select the purpose of your trip from the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen.
- In order to receive your electronic visa as fast as possible, you must ensure that all of the information you enter in an online form is accurate. Provide your information, including your passport information and email address, as well as any further supporting documentation. Pay the UAE e-Visa costs and keep an eye on your inbox for the unique confirmation number you will receive after your payment has been processed. Continue to wait for your tourist e-Visa to be granted, and after it has been provided, print it off and bring it with you on your journey.
- The information you enter in an online form must be accurate in order for you to receive your electronic visa as promptly as possible. Submit your personal information, including your passport information and email address, along with any further supporting documentation. Pay the UAE e-Visa costs and keep an eye on your email inbox for the unique confirmation number you will receive once your money has been received. Continue to wait for your tourist e-Visa to be granted, and after it has been provided, print it off and bring it with you on your trip.
- Tourist e-Visas to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates are valid for 60 days (two months) from the date of issuing. Make cautious not to overstay your visit in order to avoid incurring further charges. Please keep this in mind! You must ensure that your passport remains valid during the course of your trip.
Upon arrival in the United Arab Emirates, passengers on foreign aircraft passing through the country are permitted to stay for up to 96 hours after acquiring an online transit visa at the airport.
Requirements for the transit e-Visa:
- The time difference between the two flights must be greater than 8 hours
- The traveller must continue their journey to a third location of their choosing
- And all applicants must provide documentation of pre-arranged hotel accommodations.
Citizens from the following countries are exempt:
- Any tourist who wishes to pass into another nation from the United Arab Emirates may do so without paying any entry fees if their visit will not last more than 48 hours. If your stay is longer than 48 hours, you can extend it for an additional 50 AED to a total of 96 hours by paying a cost of 50 AED. Please get in touch with us if you want more information on the transit requirements or entrance criteria to be met upon arrival at the designated airport (the Dubai International Airport or any other airport in the United Arab Emirates).
Requirements on arrival
When traveling over the UAE border to another nation, any travelers who will be staying for less than 48 hours are exempt from paying any entrance fees. The length of time you may spend at the hotel is limited to 48 hours, but you can extend your stay to 96 hours by paying a cost of 50 AED. For additional information on the transit requirements and entrance criteria to be met upon arrival at the specified airport (the Dubai International Airport or any other in the United Arab Emirates), please contact us.
- A printed copy of the tourist eVisa to the United Arab Emirates
- Passport with a valid period of at least six months beyond the anticipated date of entrance into the UAE
- Medical insurance documentation
- A health statement
- A quarantine form are all required.
List of eligible countries
- The e-Visa example for the United Arab Emirates gives broad information on what the granted electronic entry permit may be like. When waiting for your online visa to be approved, make sure to take a look at this page.
Continue reading to find out what conditions applicants must complete in order to submit an application for an e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates. All applicants must provide the following papers with their applications in order to receive a good online visa decision:
- Photograph of the applicant’s face (which may be taken quickly and simply with a phone or a PC camera)
- A photo of the bio-data page of the passport
- The confirmation code from the booked flight to the United Arab Emirates
- Final page of the applicant’s passport (if one is required)
Documents should be attached in the case of underage travelers:
- Photograph of their face (may be shot with a phone or a computer camera)
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate (in either English or Arabic)
- A photo of the child’s valid passport
If you need to translate the birth certificate, make sure that the translation is official and that the document is attested before proceeding.
- The online visa application must be submitted at least three business days before your planned visit to the UAE or Dubai
- Every traveler must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the intended date of entry into the United Arab Emirates
- And all passengers, including children, must have a valid e-Visa in order to travel to the United Arab Emirates. Regardless of the traveler’s age, an electronic visa is required
- Tourist e-Visas can be renewed for a total of 30 days twice (you do not need to leave the country to prolong the validity of your online visa). However, GCC citizens, special entry visa holders, and holders of 96-hour special mission visas are exempt from the extension policy
- Tourists who overstay their visa in the UAE may be penalized and/or deported. Furthermore, you may be barred from re-entering the United Arab Emirates in the future. Avoid overstaying in order to avoid complications
- An e-Visa to the UAE allows its holders to stay in Dubai or any other city for 30 days and acts as a single-entry permission. It is essential that all information supplied in the application form is accurate
- Always double-check the information you supply when applying.
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Process of applying is simple. To obtain an e-Visa for the United Arab Emirates, follow these three simple steps. During the application process, if you have any problems, you may contact our support staff for assistance. a highly qualified group of professionals Every application is processed under the supervision of a certified staff. Service assurance is provided. It is possible to get reimbursement if an application cannot be completed according to the terms and circumstances set out in our Terms of Service
- However, this is not always the case.
Evisa Express is an independent organization that provides prompt and expert assistance in the process of getting visas over the internet. We have no affiliation with any governmental agency at this time. See our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service for more information. Applications that have been accepted successfully
- Everyone visiting the United Arab Emirates is required to get an electronic visa before entering the country. You can apply for it online if you have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your scheduled travel. Electronic visas for the United Arab Emirates allow for a single entrance and a stay of up to 30 days. If your nation is listed as eligible (see the’List of eligible countries’section), you must acquire an online visa before entering the UAE border. If your country is not listed as eligible, you must obtain an online visa before crossing the UAE border. Ensure that you have prepared all of the paperwork that will be checked upon arrival, including your passport (which must be valid for at least six months), health insurance, and the other documents listed above. Traveling to the United Arab Emirates requires that citizens of countries on the list of eligible nations get an electronic visa in advance of their trip. Holders of e-Visas to the United Arab Emirates are permitted to stay in the nation for up to 30 days. Please keep in mind that it can only be used for trips linked to tourism or public transportation. Make certain that your passport is valid for the duration of your entire journey. Yes, all juvenile tourists must get an e-Visa in order to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to thirty days. Infants are included in this category, regardless of their chronological age. Their parents or guardians should complete an online visa application and verify that they have all of the necessary documentation. Before departing for the United Arab Emirates, make sure you have all of the necessary documentation for the tourist e-Visa. Attach to your application a photo of your valid passport, a photo of the applicant’s face, the confirmation code of the booked flight, and, if applicable, the last page of your passport to be considered complete. Furthermore, all candidates under the age of majority must submit a birth certificate that has been translated into English or Arabic. If you want to spend 30 days in Dubai or any other city in the United Arab Emirates, please sure you apply for your visa online at least 3 days before your arrival. Gather all of the relevant documentation, complete the application form with your information, passport information, and travel information, and attach all of the appropriate supporting documentation. Select the payment option that you wish to use and be sure to account for the costs. The accepted e-Visa will be delivered to the applicant’s email address in PDF format after it has been approved. Filling out the application on our website accurately will ensure that you receive your electronic visa without any problems. Make sure you print it out before you depart for the United Arab Emirates. The processing period for an online UAE visa might take up to 72 hours (3 business days). If you enter your information accurately in an online form, you will prevent delays in the processing of your application. Fill out your application at least three business days before you plan to travel to ensure that you will receive it in time. All valid passport holders who have obtained an e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates are permitted to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. Please keep in mind that electronic visas for the United Arab Emirates are single-entry permits. Overstaying without obtaining an extension is not permitted
- Thus, do not extend your visit without obtaining an authorized entrance permission in order to avoid being penalized or deported. An e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates is valid for 60 days (two months) from the date of issuing. Make certain that your passport’s validity will stretch for at least six months beyond the anticipated date of arrival. Furthermore, because both papers (the electronic visa and your passport) are linked, it is important not to lose or modify any information on either document, as doing so may result in your entrance permission being invalid. Yes. When visitors arrive in the United Arab Emirates, customs officers check to see if they have all of the necessary papers. Every traveller must have a printed copy of their e-Visa along with their passport when they arrive. See the section titled “Requirements on Arrival” for a list of the documents that must be brought with you when you arrive. Travelers’ e-Visas can be extended twice for a total of 30 days each time (you do not need to leave the country to prolong the validity of your online visa). The extension, on the other hand, does not apply to GCC residents, special entrance visa holders, or holders of 96-hour special mission visas. Remember that in order to apply for an extension, you must have a valid passport with sufficient remaining validity and complete all of the online visa requirements. Only a few countries are eligible to apply for an online visa on arrival. Regardless of whether you’re flying into Dubai International Airport or any other airport in the United Arab Emirates, you must first determine whether your citizenship qualifies you for this form of entrance permission. However, submitting an application in advance by filling out an online form is significantly more safe and convenient. Make sure to get in touch with our customer service staff via email or phone to find out why your online visa to the United Arab Emirates was refused. Please double-check that each and every piece of information you entered into the form was right. Furthermore, please double-check that your passport has a sufficient validity time.
Three easy steps to get your UAE e-Visa
- Fill out an online application Fill out the required information, including your citizenship and the reason for your trip. Make an online payment after you have completed the remaining required information. Card payments, as well as other simple ways of payment, are accepted at our location. Please check your email. An electronic visa will be delivered to the email address you provided in your application after your payment has been validated.
Need a UAE visa?
You can find all of the information you need regarding applying for a tourist visa right here (short, long, single entry or multiple entry). Requirements that must be met
- Application form that has been completed
- 6x6cm color image with a white backdrop (at least 80% of your face should be visible)
- 6x6cm color photograph with a minimum resolution of 600×600 pixels
- Copy of your passport in color displaying your complete name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issuance and expiration, name of your father or legal guardian, and the name of your mother
- And At the time of travel, you must have a valid passport with at least six months remaining on its validity date. Flight confirmation for travel into Abu Dhabi International Airport and continuing from Abu Dhabi to a third destination
Children As an additional requirement to the essential prerequisites given above, you must additionally send a copy of your child’s birth certificate, which must be in English or Arabic. Documents that have been translated should have an attestation on the main page. The term “dependents” refers to a spouse, children under the age of 18 who are living with them, and parents over the age of 60. You must produce supporting documentation that establishes the legal status of the connection, such as a marriage certificate or birth certificate, among other things.
Minors are those under the age of majority (under 18 years old) Minors, including married females under the age of eighteen, are defined as follows:
- A photo ID from either the parents or the spouse is necessary. Copies of the parents’ tourist visas that have been sponsored by Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways maintains the right to sponsor just one parent. Unaccompanied minors and students are not eligible for sponsorship by Etihad Airways. Females under the age of 18 and students are required to travel with their guardians or parents. There will be no acceptance of handwritten passports
- Only machine-readable passports will be allowed.
It is necessary to have photo identification of one’s parents or spouse. Copies of the parents’ tourist visas that have been sponsored by Etihad Airways; Etihad Airways maintains the right to sponsor the visas. Unaccompanied minors and students will not be sponsored by Etihad Airways. The parents of females under the age of 18 or students must accompany them on their trip. There will be no acceptance of handwritten passports; only machine-readable passports will be accepted; and
Dubai Visa – Dubai Visit Visa – Dubai Visa from Pakistan
For Pakistanis, Dubai is like a second home away from home. Every year, tens of thousands of Pakistanis come to Dubai for various reasons. The fact that Dubai is reasonably priced is one of the primary reasons why Pakistanis like visiting the city as a tourist destination. A few hours of flying time and you’ll be at one of the most known and sought-after destinations on the planet. Not only do people come to Dubai for amusement, but they also come to see their relatives who live or work in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates.
Obtaining a visa for Dubai is fairly straightforward; all you have to do is supply your travel agency with a few basic documents, and he will have your visa in hand within 4-5 working days.
Pakistani flights will land at Dubai International Airport, which is located in the United Arab Emirates.
Many tourists, particularly first-time travelers, believe that obtaining a visa is a tedious or difficult task, which is completely incorrect. Are you planning a trip to Dubai in 2020? There’s no need to be concerned about visas since Fatima Travels has you covered! When you book with us, you may take off anytime you choose, and at the most inexpensive pricing in town! Our website is the most comprehensive source of information available on everything from visa prices to document requirements to visa processing times and everything in between.
Count on the top travel agents in Pakistan to provide you with the greatest flying experience to Dubai or anywhere else in the globe.
Dubai Visit Visa from Pakistan
In 2019, around 253,000 Pakistani visitors would go to Dubai. In order to obtain a Dubai Visit Visa from Pakistan, applicants must provide specific papers, including a scanned copy of their CNIC, a scanned copy of their passport, and a scanned copy of their passport size pictures.
The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months and not be extended during that time. It is necessary to make prior plans in order to get a tourist visa. The validity of a tourist visa is 60 days, and passengers are only permitted to stay in Dubai for a maximum of 30 days.
Dubai Visa TermsConditions
- In the event that a visa application is refused by UAE authorities, the applicant will not be reimbursed for any visa fees that have already been paid. Every tourist is required to have a valid return ticket as well as a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months. Visa requirements and costs are subject to change at any time, thus it is crucial to clarify the price and understand the regulations with your travel agency before confirming your journey. In the event that a visa application is refused, the agency will not be liable, and the visa cost will not be refunded. Don’t go beyond your allotted time in residence because doing so will result in penalties and detentions. The UAE’s Immigration and Embassies strongly advise applicants to adhere to all applicable laws and regulations in order to prevent any delays in visa processing. The directions of the UAE authorities are followed in terms of visa policy, and as a result, any regulations and instructions can be amended at any time without prior warning.
Dubai Visit Visa Cost
Fatima Travels will assist you in obtaining a visit visa to Dubai for 30 days or 90 days. For assistance in obtaining a visa for Dubai, please call us immediately or visit our office at your convenience. Tourists and business travelers should apply for a 30-day visa, whilst travellers coming to visit relatives should apply for a 90-day visa to the UAE.
Dubai Transit Visa
Passengers wishing to stop over in the United Arab Emirates with a guaranteed continuation of their itinerary require a transit visa. It may be obtained upon arrival and is provided free of charge for the first two days of your stay. After 2 days, you will be required to pay a fee in order to continue your stay in the UAE. By paying a little fee of AED 50, you can extend your transit visa to four days. Your citizenship has an impact on the length of time you may spend in the country. Citizens of visa-free countries can stay in the UAE for a period of 30 to 90 days if their application has been granted by the UAE government.
Dubai Visit Visa Requirement
There isn’t a huge list of prerequisites that you must meet in order to obtain a visa to visit Dubai. Scan a copy of your CNIC and your passport. Copy Passport Size Photos Scan Copy Those who have an official or diplomatic passport are required to meet the standards listed below. It is mandatory that all diplomatic and official passport holders provide a Note Verbal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Government of Pakistan, along with their visa application. The UAE Embassy will handle the visa application on their behalf.
Verbal dates are also unacceptable.
Any application that is not complete will not be submitted for processing.
E Visa Dubai
The Ministry of Interior of the United Arab Emirates launched an online visa service called as E-Visa in 2015. The service is well-regarded as the e-visa stream, which streamlines the visa application procedure by allowing travelers from all over the globe to apply for and pay for entrance visas. Travelers can stay in the UAE for up to 30 days if they have an e-visa. All that is required is that you submit the necessary paperwork and fees online rather than mailing them or visiting a physical location.
Documents required for an e-visa application include the following:
- Photo of the applicant
- A scan of the applicant’s passport’s personal information
- Page from the last page of the passport (if appropriate)
if you are bringing your children along with you and you are filing for their e-visa as well, you will need to submit a few more papers, which include the following:
- Photo of the child
- A copy of the child’s passport
- And a copy of the child’s birth certificate in Arabic or English. If you’re attaching a translation document, make sure it’s on the first page of the document.
Best time to tour Faisalabad
Punjab is a province that has about 8 months of summer and is usually never too chilly throughout the year, making it a popular tourist destination. Because Faisalabad is a part of Punjab, it endures the same conditions as the rest of Punjab.
As a result, the ideal time to visit Faisalabad is during the winter, when the temperatures are cooler. During the winter, you may take advantage of the various tourist attractions available in Faisalabad and enjoy your trip even more.
Best time to book your flight to Faisalabad
When it comes to summer, Punjab has over 8 months of it, and it is practically never too chilly in the province throughout the year. Despite the fact that it is part of Punjab, Faisalabad has the same experiences as the rest of the province. As a result, the winter is the greatest season to visit Faisalabad because the temperatures are lower. Many tourist attractions and activities are available to participate in during your winter visit to Faisalabad.