Here are the documents you need to apply for a Canada visa from Dubai:
- UAE RESIDENCE VISA. To start off, you need a valid UAE residence visa with a 3-month validity to be eligible for a visit visa to Canada from Dubai.
- ORIGINAL PASSPORT.
- EMPLOYER NOC.
- INVITATION LETTER.
- OTHER CANADA VISA REQUIREMENTS.
- To start off, you need a valid UAE residence visa with a 3-month validity to be eligible for a visit visa to Canada from Dubai. ORIGINAL PASSPORT Second, you need to submit your original passport to apply for Canada visa from Dubai, which should have a minimum validity of six months or at least for the period of your visit.
How much is a visit visa from Dubai to Canada?
Canada Visa Fee For UAE Citizens And Residents Canada visit visa processing charges is AED 1500 to be paid at Regal Tours, Embassy submission fee and Appointment fee is included.
How much money do I need to show for Canada tourist visa?
Funds Needed for a Canada Tourist Visa An individual living in Canada needs 1,230 CAD (INR 68,000 approx.) per month for their monthly expenses, and if an applicant is coming for tourism, then 2,000 CAD (INR 1,10,000 approx.) for 30 days per person is enough.
Is Visit visa open for Canada?
At this time, you can come to Canada only if you’re eligible to travel – even if you already have a valid visitor visa or an eTA. Find out who can travel to Canada and current COVID-19 border measures.
Is it easy to go to Canada from Dubai?
Is it easy to migrate to Canada from the UAE? Yes, it is. One of the best benefits of Canada immigration programs is that the nationals of any country can apply for them.
Can UAE residents travel to Canada?
Can I travel to Canada from the United Arab Emirates? Vaccinated visitors from the United Arab Emirates can enter Canada with a negative COVID-19 test result. Unvaccinated visitors from the United Arab Emirates will not be allowed to enter Canada.
Who can sponsor me in Canada?
Those 18 and older who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents, and persons registered under Canada’s Indian Act are eligible to sponsor their family to obtain Canadian permanent residence. Most sponsor their spouse, partner, or parents or grandparents.
Can a friend sponsor me to Canada?
Currently there is no direct sponsorship program for friend of Canadian citizen or permanent resident. However, friends of permanent residents or Canadian citizens may apply for visitor visa, if they are from non-visa-exempt country. Visa office will ask to submit a letter of invitation from friend living in Canada.
What is the easy way to get visa for Canada?
Choose the easiest way to immigrate to Canada from options below:
- 1] Express Entry Program.
- 2] Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
- 3] Business Investor Program.
- 4] Work Permit with a Job Offer.
- 5] Study Visa.
- 6] Visitor Visa.
- 7] Atlantic Immigration Nominee Program (AIPP)
- Get in touch with us now!!
How can I apply visit visa for Canada?
Application for a Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa – TRV)
- Apply for your visitor visa, study permit or work permit.
- Get your fingerprints and photo taken.
- We process your application.
- We make a decision on your application.
- You travel to Canada (if you’re approved)
- We check your identity when you arrive in Canada.
How long is a visitor visa in Canada?
Most visitors can stay for up to 6 months in Canada. If you’re allowed to enter Canada, the border services officer may allow you to stay for less or more than 6 months.
How long does it take to get Canada tourist visa?
Collecting the Visa and Passport: It usually takes around 10 to 14 working days to obtain the Canada Tourist Visa. You will have to collect your Canada Visa and Passport from the Visa Office.
Can I go to Canada without a job offer?
Unlike many other countries in the world, Canada provides opportunities for foreigners to immigrate without first landing a job offer. In order to immigrate to Canada through a PNP, you must first be nominated by the province or territory.
Is Dubai better than Canada?
In our head to head of Dubai vs Canada, we compared Location, Topography, Weather, Cost of Living, Salaries, Career Opportunities, Things To Do, Crime Rate, Education, Population Density and Public Transport. Overall we found Dubai to offer the best choice to expats, but it was extremely close.
Apply Canada Visitor visa from Dubai
The Canadian government allows foreign citizens to come to the country for a short period of time for a variety of purposes, including family visits, vacations, tourism, business, small meetings, and conferences. For entry into Canada, you will need to get a Visit visa, which will be valid for 6 months unless you are from one of the visa-exempt nations, in which case you can enter Canada for a duration of 180 days without needing a visa.
If you are applying for a visit visa, you can include your spouse or common-law partner as well as any dependent children under the age of 19 in your application. The implementation of a few laws in August 2014 specifies that only children dependent on you financially and under the age of 19 must be included in your visa application; the exception is in the case of children with certain physical or mental disabilities and health conditions, in which case the age is not a factor.
Parents and Grandparents
To be eligible for a visa, parents should not be listed on the initial visa application and should instead be sponsored by a Canadian permanent resident or citizen. One must co-sign a sponsorship agreement in order to be allowed to sponsor one’s parents and grandparents to immigrate to Canada as permanent citizens. The sponsorship agreement specifies that
- To be considered for a visa, parents should not be included on the initial visa application and should instead be sponsored by a Canadian permanent resident or citizen. An agreement between you and your parents or grandparents that indicates the following is required before you may sponsor them to become permanent citizens of Canada:
Visa applications can be submitted for orphaned relatives under the age of 19 who are related to the applicant. This includes a brother, sister, nephew, niece, or grandchild. It is the same qualifying requirements and limits for sponsoring these relatives as apply to those who are sponsoring their parents or grandparents. Aside from that, you can also sponsor a kid under the age of 19 whom you want to adopt, regardless of whether or not all of the international adoption criteria and conditions have been satisfied.
Visit visa types
A single entry visit visa option permits a visitor from a foreign nation to enter Canada for a single entrance and exit just once. A multiple entry visa, on the other hand, allows foreign citizens to enter and exit Canada as many times as they wish, as long as the visa validity period continues to be valid for them. Applicants are automatically categorized into two groups: those who select multiple entrance visas and those who are only awarded single entry visas in exceptional situations.
Multiple entry visitor visas allow the bearer to go to Canada for a duration of up to six months at a time, and are thus valid for up to a period of ten years.
- To travel, the applicant must have a passport with a validity period of at least six months at the time of departure. Emirates identification card in good standing
- Please provide two current passport-size coloured pictures (matt or semi-matt format is necessary), each measuring 35mm x 45mm in size. Background is white with 80 percent of the face covered
- Bank or financial information, which indicates that your financial obligations for your journey have been met
- Fees for visa applications that are non-refundable
- A letter of authorization (NOC) stating the employee’s salary, designation, joining date, and travel purpose
- In order to qualify for a business visa, one must have a source of revenue from their firm. Copy of a valid trade license, a self-introduction letter stating monthly income, passport information for partners, investors, and business owners
- Insurance for travel
- In the case of an official small visit or training program, a letter stating the purpose of the visit is required.
How to Apply
- A visitor visa application for Canada can be submitted online or on paper, depending on the applicant’s preference. A visa application must be submitted at a Visa Application Center (VAC) or an embassy. If you are traveling as a family, each member of the family, which includes the dependent children, must complete their own application
- Otherwise, the application will be rejected. Depending on their nation of citizenship, applicants will be needed to provide biometric information such as their fingerprints and a photograph with their application. It is a guarantee that you will return to your home country before the visa expires.
- Visitors to Canada on business visas, unless they are exempt from requiring a visa, must get a visitor visa before entering the country. As a result, business travelers must get a temporary resident visa (TRV), sometimes known as a visiting visa, in order to enter Canada. A business visiting visa is different from a Canadian work permit. If you are a business traveller to Canada, you are not authorized to work in the country. Business visitor visas are meant for short-term commercial activities such as industry conferences, site visits, and training
- However, they are not intended for long-term business operations. It is possible that you will require a work visa unless your firm has relocated you to Canada or unless you are otherwise employed by an American or Canadian company. Consequently, you must apply for a work visa before you may begin to work in such circumstance. If you live in or are a citizen of a country other than Canada, your application must be handled by the Canadian visa office competent for that nation. For business travelers to Canada, there is no special visa required
- Nonetheless, they will need to pursue the standard application procedures for a visiting visa, or TRV, with an indication that they are entering Canada for an international business purpose. Some business visitors may be exempt from obtaining a visa if they are citizens of a visa-exempt country. As a result, if the individual arrives in Canada via air, they may be required to get an electronic travel authorization (eTA). Business travelers are able to bring family members with them to Canada, regardless of whether or not each member of the family submits a separate visiting visa application. If your visitor visa is still valid, you can lawfully remain in Canada for the duration of your visit. A proof of business activity must be presented at the Canada port of entry in order to be admitted.
Countries falling under visa exempt category
|British National Overseas
|British Virgin Islands
|Turks and Caicos Islands
|Hong Kong (Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China)
|Republic of Korea
|Papua New Guinea
|Vatican City State
Foreign nationals who are citizens of visa-exempt nations will be required to present a valid electronic travel authorisation when traveling (eTA).
- Obtaining visa help and completing visa application forms
- Document verification and submission to the embassy or VAC
- For Canadians, appointment help is simple. Special vacation packages, as well as assistance with airport transfers
- Step-by-step instructions on how to complete the visa application process
From Saturday to Thursday (8.00 AM to 8.00 PM)
These terms and conditions serve as the legal foundation for the provision of foreign visa services by Rayna Tours. By submitting your visa application through, you grant Rayna Tours LLC your irrevocable consent to access our website and book our visa packages in accordance with and as per the terms and conditions set forth below, which constitute the entire agreement between you (customer, client, or applicant) and the company. As a result, we ask that you thoroughly review and understand all of the criteria and restrictions outlined in this document before selecting Rayna Tours LLC to provide foreign visa services.
The Scope of the Procedures Rayna Tours provides expert visa services to all persons (mostly UAE citizens), with the exception of Qatari and Azerbaijani nationalities, who seek to travel to a foreign country for business or pleasure.
Although this is unlikely, Rayna Tours will not be held responsible should a consulate or embassy delay or deny issuance of a visa for any reason, including but not limited to the following:
- Incomplete application forms
- Information that has been entered incorrectly or omitted
- Inadequate or ambiguous documentation to support the claim
- The failure to reserve airplane tickets
No liability is assumed by Rayna Tours in the event that the customer incurs any costs or expenses related to the aforementioned events. As part of its visa services, Rayna Tours LLC may arrange for the purchase of airline tickets on your behalf. In most cases, unless a consulate specifies otherwise, it is generally best to purchase flight tickets and reserve hotel accommodations as soon as your visa has been approved. Furthermore, if you need to book a transit flight for your desired travel, we recommend that you contact the airline directly for additional information, as transit visa requirements differ based on your nationality and the destination you wish to visit.
Acknowledgement of the documentation
- In order to travel smoothly, you must ensure that you have obtained all of the documents required by the issuing authority in order to enter the country to which you intend to travel. It is common practice in most nations to require that your passport be valid for at least six months beyond the date you want to depart the country. If you want your visa application to be processed, make sure you deliver your passport and any other required information within the timeframe given on the application form. Rayna Tours LLC will only hand over these documents to you after the visa procedures have been completed by the issuing authority, and you expressly agree to this by sending us your vital documents. By sending us your vital documents, you approve to abide by all requirements and explicitly agree that Rayna Tours LLC will hand over these documents to you only after the visa procedures have been completed by the issuing authority. Most embassies schedule appointments on a first-come, first-served basis. If we do not get all of the necessary documents, we may have to change your appointment. Following the conclusion of all procedures, Rayna Tours LLC will return all of your important papers, including your appointment letter, airline ticket, hotel voucher, and travel insurance, with reasonable care and diligence, as determined by the company. It is your responsibility to confirm receipt of the document via electronic means. If we do not receive your email on the same day that you send it, we will not be able to accommodate any further changes. Furthermore, there are additional charges for any changes
- Once you have received your visa, please sure to tell us through email the same day that you receive it, along with any discrepancies that have been detected in your documents. In fact, failure to do so will be seen to be acceptance of a visa that has not been processed in the proper manner. Apparently, Rayna Tours LLC will accept no liability for any inconvenience caused by any delay on your part
- It is your responsibility to notify us in advance of any additional requirements or changes in your travel itinerary. We will not be liable for any consequences arising from your incapacity or failure to comply with any such obligation.
3. Fee-Payment Mode of Operation In order to utilize our visa services, you will be required to pay a processing cost as determined by the granting authority, in addition to any and all associated service fees. When it comes to making a payment, you may use a legitimate credit card, debit card, or online bank transfer to ensure that your money is processed and invoiced on an instant basis once you make your purchase. Please be advised that this processing charge, as well as the requirements for visa applications, are subject to change at any time and without previous notice.
- Processing Time (in minutes) The processing period for visas differs from one nation to another.
- In most cases, processing time begins the next business day after receipt of your visa application and excludes all or part of any public holidays.
- Aside from the United Arab Emirates and their separate national holidays, an embassy or consulate may close unexpectedly and without prior warning.
- Visa approval and denial are handled in this section.
- According to the information available, the decision to grant or deny your visa is entirely at the discretion of the issuing authority, and Rayna Tours LLC does not have the legal authority to guarantee your visa approval.
- Policy on Cancellation and Refunding All payments made to the consulate or embassy on your behalf after the opening of your visa file and submission of your visa application are non-refundable, regardless of whether your visa application is approved or denied.
- Due to the fact that the refund does not cover any administrative, service, or banking fees, you may be eligible for a partial refund of up to 50% of the fee in certain situations.
To cancel your visa application, log into your Rayna account and select the ‘Cancel’ or ‘Delete’ option from the dropdown menu.
The information on visa packages, price, and other data given on the website is subject to change or adjustment at any time without prior notice, and no warning is provided.
The Application of Intellectual Property Text, information, photos and other content on this website are the sole property of Rayna Tours LLC and are thus protected under the provisions of applicable copyright laws.
Information on the website is available to users or visitors who choose to review it.
Furthermore, any unauthorized use of a logo, trademark, or corporate name may result in legal consequences for the user.
In reality, visiting other websites by clicking on their links should be done at your own risk.
Law/Language/Culture That Applies It is mandatory to comply with UAE Law, which governs everything associated with these Terms and Conditions in full and exclusively.
Unless otherwise specified, all correspondence and notices relating to the use of our system must be in written and in English only.
10. IndemnificationBy making a reservation with Rayna Tours LLC, the user undertakes to indemnify Rayna Tours LLC in the event of any damage, expenditure, or loss incurred as a consequence of any or all of the following circumstances:
- Violation of Rayna Tours’ Terms and Conditions
- Fraudulent act by the client or his representatives
- Action, claim, or proceeding brought by a third party against Rayna Tours LLC as a result of the client’s breaches or misrepresentations
- Failure to pay the invoice on time
11. DisclaimerRayna Tours LLC, its contractors, partners, and suppliers make no representation that the information contained on this website is accurate, complete, or up to date in all respects. While it is true that we make constant efforts to ensure the accuracy of its content, it is possible that the website will contain some inaccuracies or errors. We expressly disclaim any and all guarantees with regard to the visa information, software, and service packages that are made available on this website.
- Rayna Tours LLC makes no representation or warranty that the products or service packages made available through this website are free of errors or viruses, or that they will meet your requirements.
- Complaints are number twelve.
- You may reach us at our toll free number: 80072962.
Canada Visit Visa From Dubai – Get Canada Tourist Visa & Business Visa Online
Disclaimer: Neither Rayna Tours LLC nor any of its contractors, partners, or suppliers warrant that the information included on this website is complete, accurate, or up to date. We make every effort to guarantee that the information on this website is correct, however it is possible that the website will have some inaccuracies or mistakes. In relation to the visa information, software, and service packages offered on this website, we expressly disclaim any and all implied warranties. In this case, the term “merchantability” refers to any implied or verbal contract of non-encroachment.
Still, we make every effort to provide you with a safe and stress-free booking experience by utilizing the most up-to-date technology advances.
As soon as you submit your visa application through Rayna Tours LLC, you agree that you will not post any complaint or negative remark regarding a visa denial or delay, whether by the issuing authority or by any other means, on any of our social media pages, whether online or offline, without the prior written permission of Rayna Tours LLC.
Canada Visa Fee For UAE Citizens And Residents
The visa processing price for a visit to Canada is AED 1500, which must be paid through Regal Tours.
This amount includes the Embassy filing fee as well as the Appointment fee.
Canada Visa Documents Required For UAE Citizens And Residents
When you are ready to submit your visa application, please provide the following papers to the Regal Tours Dubai office through email or WhatsApp.
Canada Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
The processing time for documents by the Embassy is 100 working days after they are received. This visa will be valid for 30 days or for a period determined by the Embassy.
Regal Tours Assistance For Canada Visit Visa From Dubai
In the event that you have any queries about your Canada Visit Visa From Dubai visit visa, please do not hesitate to contact Regal Tours by phone, WhatsApp, or email.
- Send the papers via WhatsApp to +971 50 8474 794, indicating the country you wish to apply for a visa for and your mobile phone number that can be reached
- Send the papers to and include a note stating that you wish to apply for a visa for a certain nation and your reachable cellphone number
Regal Tours is available at all times to assist you.
Canada Visit Visa from Dubai, UAE
Are you planning a trip to Canada for business or pleasure in the near future? DM-Consultant can assist you in obtaining a Canada visit visa from Dubai by utilizing a cost-effective and expedited application process. Certified by the International Association of Lawyers Are you planning a trip to Canada for business or pleasure in the near future? DM-Consultant can assist you in obtaining a Canada visit visa from the United Arab Emirates in a cost-effective and expedited manner.
DM Consultants – Trusted Canada Visa Consultants In Dubai
We have a carefully selected team of licensed attorneys based in Canada who have been certified by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council to provide legal services to immigrants (ICCRC). With our industry-leading knowledge and extensive experience in the fields of immigration and visa counseling, we can assist you in obtaining the visa you require in order to go to the country of Canada. Make contact with one of our immigration consultants today to begin your smooth and hassle-free journey towards the realization of your dreams!
Apply for your Canada Visa from Dubai Today
In terms of obtaining a Canada visit visa from Dubai, there are two types of visas that you may be eligible for and apply for: – Single entry visas – Single entry visas enable travelers to enter the nation just once during their stay. Once the bearer of a visitor’s visa has left the country, he or she will be required to apply for a new visa in order to reenter Canada. • Multiple entrance – Multiple entry visas allow travelers to travel to Canada and return without having to apply for a new visa each time they visit.
Visas for multiple entries are valid for up to ten years.
However, nationals of the United States who are currently in possession of a valid Canadian visa are excluded from this.
OUR SIMPLE PROCESS
The Consultation of an Expert for GreatValue For Visa With over 12 office locations in more than 6 countries, we combine local expertise with global experience to give a comprehensive service.
You can sign up for our services by completing an online registration form. Fill out the form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We Will Call in 10 minutes
Following a review of your documents, we will contact you to schedule a time for the next personal meeting to provide guidance.
Our specialists recommend that paperwork be submitted in accordance with the country’s policy and application base.
Enjoy Your Freedom
And you’re all set to submit your application. The recommendations of professionals have been proved and are 100 percent guaranteed.
How Can We Help You Secure Your Canada Visa From Dubai?
After that, you’re all set to submit your application! It is certain that the recommendations of professionals will be validated.
300.00د. Apply for your Canada visa with us, and we will walk you through the process step by step until you have your visa. Visa is provided at no cost. Documents necessary for pre-screening in order to acquire a Canadian visa include:
- Passports of the passengers that are valid for at least six months
- UAE residency visas are valid for at least three months. 2 recent passport-size photos with a white background
- A personal bank statement (6 months old) in its original form with the bank’s stamp
- A letter of authorization from your employer
- In the case of business owners or partners, proof of ownership can be provided by, for example, a copy of a trade license with your name on it
Our services for obtaining a Canada visa include the following:-
- Expert guidance on the papers required for a visa application to Canada
- Verify the authenticity of your documents. Fill out a visa application on the internet
- Complete the process of paying your visa fee. Make an appointment (as soon as possible)
- Providing you with straightforward interview tips and frequently asked questions
- Prepare your application and be on time for your appointment. Successful (98 percent of the time)
|Philippines, Indian, UAE, Other Nationality
a link to the page’s load
Apply for Canada Visa from Dubai, UAE- Ezvisas
Foreigners wishing to visit Canada for a short period of time are required to obtain a Canada Visit Visa. The requirement for a visiting visa is determined by your nationality, the purpose of your travel, and the length of time you want to spend in the country. The Canadian Visitor Visa category includes a number of specific visitor visas that allow people to travel to Canada for a variety of reasons, including vacationing, visiting family, getting married, and a variety of other activities. In most cases, visitor visas are provided for an extended period of time.
Those with longer-term visas, on the other hand, are only permitted to stay in Canada for periods of up to six months at a time.
|Service Charges Include
|Service Charges Excludes
|Appointment charges of the embassy
|Travel insurance charges
|Dummy Hotel and Flight booking for Visa Application.
|Translations and attestations (if any)
Basic form filling @ 400 AED
We prepare your application and deliver it over to you in a sealed envelope. Ideal for frequent travelers who want to save money.
Full Consultation @ 600 AED
We have invested our time and knowledge gained from dealing with Canadian visa authorities in order to advise you on the most efficient way to obtain a Canadian visa from the United Arab Emirates.
Refused Visa Consulting @ 2500 AED
We assess the grounds for denial and assist you in overcoming the rejection with a custom-tailored package that is unique to your prior application and your current situation. Our money-back guarantee, on the other hand, is applicable if the application is rejected again.
- Passport is valid for six months from the date of issue. The visa for the United Arab Emirates is valid for 90 days. a photocopy of your Emirates identification card
- A copy of your bank statement (within the last six months)
- A letter of authorization (NOC) from your employer detailing your pay, position, joining date, and travel purpose for the employee, addressed to the Canadian Embassy
- Copy of business license (if you are the owner or a partner in the company)
- 2 recent photographs with a white background (3.5*4.5 cm)
- Hotel and flight reservations
- An invitation letter (if applicable)
- And other supporting documentation
Frequently Asked Questions
The processing of Canadian visa applications is a time-consuming procedure; on average, the Canadian Embassy in the United Arab Emirates takes 6 weeks to grant a visa. However, you are not required to retain your passport at the embassy for an extended period of time. 1. Send us the materials through email. 2. We will prepare the application form as well as the necessary supporting documents, and 3. Schedule the interview; 4. Bring the entire bundle to the interview; and 5. Submit the packet.
- The decision on the application is communicated via email.
- The decision on your application will be based on the applicant’s financial situation in the United Arab Emirates.
- The applicant’s travel history is taken into consideration by the Canadian immigration authorities.
- Before making a judgment, the officer considers a number of different considerations.
At EZVISAS.COM, we have a great deal of experience dealing with clients who have previously been refused visas to Canada and successfully assisting them in obtaining a Canadian visa. Contact us at +971554499957 for an estimate; there are no visa fees and no hidden costs!
Embassy of Canada to the United Arab Emirates, in Abu Dhabi
A Canadian visa application can take several weeks to process; on average, the Canadian Embassy in the United Arab Emirates takes six weeks to process a visa application for a Canadian national. Your passport, on the other hand, is not need to be kept at the embassy for an extended period of time. 1. Send the papers to us through email. 2nd, we’ll put together the application form and any supporting documents. The interview is scheduled for a date in the future, and you bring the entire package to the interview.
- An email is delivered to the applicant with the decision on his or her application.
- Submittal of the passport for stamping 7.
- If your application is approved, the decision is based on the applicant’s financial situation in the United Arab Emirates.
- You will not be granted a visa solely on the basis of this, though.
- With over 10 years of expertise dealing with customers who have been refused visas in the past, EZVISAS.COM has a proven track record of helping them obtain their Canadian visas with flying colors.
Citizenship services are provided. +1 971 6940 300; fax: +1 971 6940 300 Email:abdbi.c[email protected] Hours of operation are as follows:
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment) | 00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
Consular services are provided. Telephone:971 (2) 694-0300Fax:971 (2) 694-0399Telephone:971 (2) 694-0300 Email:[email protected] Hours of operation are as follows:
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
Téléphone: +971 (0)2 6940 300, for media relations Hours of operation are as follows:
Notarial services are provided. +1 971 6940 300; fax: +1 971 6940 300 Email:abdbi.c[email protected] Hours of operation are as follows:
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
Services related to passports +1 971 6940 300; fax: +1 971 6940 300 Hours of operation are as follows:
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment) | 00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
|00:00 – 00:00 (Appointment)
Visa and immigration services are available. Call +971 (0)2 6940 300 or send an email to [email protected] for more information. Hours of operation are as follows:
Canada Tourist Visa from Dubai
There are a few times in life that will hold your attention and leave you feeling truly inspired. Taking a vacation to Canada is one such opportunity. Canadians have the opportunity to discover the secrets of living a happy life in one of the most beautiful countries on the planet. With dramatic landscapes that include magnificent snow-capped mountains, clear blue lakes, and charming valleys, as well as a spectacular mix of elegant cities and quaint countryside fused with culture and cuisine, Canada allows you to discover the secrets of living a happy life in one of the most beautiful countries on the planet.
However, in order to visit Canada, you must first get a valid tourist visa from the country’s government.
If the applicant is from a nation whose residents are required to have a valid visa in order to enter Canada, he or she will be required to submit an application for a Canada visa.
The following is a list of the prerequisites for submitting an application for a visiting visa to Canada.
Unless otherwise specified, all needed documentation must be submitted in either English or French. Documents in other languages must be presented with a copy of the documents in English or French that have been translated into English or French. The processing time for a Canada visa varies depending on which country you are from. The processing time for a Canada visit visa, on the other hand, is usually between 30 and 35 days. The visa application will be rejected if any of the application forms or documents contain incorrect, misleading, or error-ridden information or are otherwise flawed.
You will be granted permission to enter Canada based on the observations and judgments made by the immigration officer conducting the check.
We are one of the leading Canada visa companies in Dubai, UAE, and our visa professionals will guide you through the procedures and assist you at every step so that you can rest certain that your visas will be completed in time for your Canada vacation or business trip.
Canada Visa – Apply for Canada Tourist Visa Online
Service has been submitted for processing. You will discover an incredible array of activities, experiences, and sights when you travel to Canada on your next vacation. It is, after all, the world’s second-largest country, bursting at the seams with natural beauty, culture, history, and technological innovation. Traveling to Canada, on the other hand, can be a significant undertaking due to the lengthy visa application process. That’s why we offer the most dependable and comprehensive international visa package available, in which our visa specialists will guide you through the complicated Canada tourist visaprocess, making each step as stress-free as possible on your behalf.
Please send us all of your documents.
- A completed and signed application for a visa to visit Canada
- The applicant’s passport, which should have enough blank pages for visa stamping and should be valid for at least six months after the date of application
- The applicant’s UAE visa should be valid for a minimum of 90 days before travel. (2) two passport-sized photographs taken against a white background A letter of authorization from the employer, which should detail the applicant’s title, pay, company join date, travel duration, and purpose, among other things
- (If the applicant owns and operates his or her own business in the UAE, a self-introduction letter must be sent, which should explain the applicant’s monthly revenue and be accompanied by a copy of the applicant’s current trade license)
- Details of the applicant’s bank statements for the last six months
- Invitation letter (this is relevant to both tourist and business-related trips)
- A letter of introduction Copies of return air travel tickets as well as a detailed itinerary are required.
Step 2: Making a payment for the Visa fee You can pay the visa fee using a valid credit card or debit card if you have one. Step 3: Processing of Visa Applications and Submission of Biometric Information After we have verified all of the papers listed above, including your original passport, we will submit your Canada visa application to the Canadian embassy. Moreover, when it comes to the submission of your biometric information, our personnel are highly knowledgeable and helpful.
Step 4: Apply for a Visa to Enter Canada The normal processing period for your visa application is three to four working days! And, after it has been authorized, we will send you an email to the address you have provided.
- Types of Visas
- Why Choose Us
- Everything You Need to Know About Canada
|Canada Visa Fees
|Canada Tourist Visa
|3-4 Working Days
|Canada Busienss Visa
|3-4 Working Days
Canada Visa RequirementsDocuments
The process of applying for a Canada visa might be a little intimidating because there are numerous key steps to do. When applying for a Canada visa, one of the most essential things to remember is to include all of the appropriate supporting documentation with the application form. This would help to guarantee that your visa application procedure goes as smoothly as possible. The following are the documents that you must present when applying for a Canada visa from the United Arab Emirates:
- There are various steps involved in applying for a Canada visa, which can be confusing and time-consuming. In order to be considered for a Canada visa, it is essential that all of the required supporting documentation be sent with the application form. This will help to guarantee that your visa application procedure goes as smoothly as it possibly could. When applying for a Canada visa from the United Arab Emirates, you must provide the following documents:
Inquiry for a Visa to Canada You may apply for your Canada visa online at any time of day or night, according to your preferences. Send your visa documentation. Make your payment. With our affordable visa processing prices, you can save your hard-earned money. Get a visa in as little as 24 hours. Positive feedback from our clients reflects our commitment to providing high-quality services. Speak With One of Our Experts Take advantage of our visa processing services in your native language. Canada has some of the best romantic getaways in the world.
But you have to do it.
It is in Canada’s awe-inspiring national parks that the country’s breathtaking landscape is best captured.
More information can be found at The Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Canada During the Winter Season Winter is the best time to travel to Canada because there are numerous destinations where one can have a great time in the cold weather.
If you are looking forward to it.
More information can be found at Visitors traveling to Canada may be required to obtain a valid visa prior to entering the country, depending on their nationality.
- You can reach us by phone at +971561147879 and we will provide you with all of the necessary information on the status of your Canada visa application.
- Our visa experts will assist you through the documentation process and ensure that all of the paperwork pertaining to Canada visa requirements are correct and complete.
- The application will be submitted to the appropriate department the following day for consideration.
- The type of visa you require depends on the length of your trip and the purpose of your travel to Canada.
- Our key selling point is that we simplify a time-consuming procedure into a few simple and quick stages.
- Additionally, with an efficient and highly skilled visa staff, we can assist you with any Canada visa-related questions you may have and guide you through every stage of the application and approval process.
“We would want to express our gratitude to your entire staff for assisting us with our Canada visa application and allowing us to fulfill our goal of visiting Canada.” Once again, thank you.
Kapil Malhotra is a Bollywood actor. “Your assistance and direction during the Canada tourist visa application procedure were invaluable, and we thoroughly enjoyed the entire journey.” “Your staff deserves special recognition for the service you provided us with our Canada visa application.” Jolly”Your team deserves special recognition for the support you offered us with our Canada visa application.” Surya “When it comes to applying for a visa, we can’t help but think about Canadavisa.ae.
Your assistance has been invaluable to us.
“We would like to express our gratitude to your staff for their assistance with our Canada tourist visa application.
US Visa Dubai – How to Apply for US Visa From Dubai?
Before traveling to the United States, holders of United Arab Emirates passports should apply for a visa through their respective governments. Every national of the United Arab Emirates who wishes to enter the United States must do so with a visa. When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for both immigrant and nonimmigrant purposes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates are needed to get a visa. If you have a passport from one of the 40 countries covered by the United States Visa Waiver Program and you live in Dubai, you may not be required to get a visa to visit the United States as a tourist.
You can use this US visa Checker to determine whether or not you need to submit an application for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
USA Visit Visa from Dubai
In order to travel to the United States for business or tourism, you must first obtain a USA Visit Visa from Dubai. There are two types of visas for visiting the United States:
- If you want to go to the United States for business purposes, you should apply for a US Business Visa from Dubai. This visa is also referred to as the B1 Visa
- If you desire to travel to the United States for tourist purposes, you should apply for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai. The B2 Visa is another name for this type of visa.
A visit visa to the United States from Dubai allows its bearer to enter the country and stay for up to six months in the country. You should complete the DS-160 online form in order to apply for a US Business Visa and a US Tourist Visa from Dubai, respectively. There is no difference between this program and the one described in this article.
US Visa Application From Dubai
To apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai, you must complete a number of steps. For a successful US visa application from Dubai, follow these straightforward and time-saving procedures:
- Check to see what sort of visa you require for the United States. Obtain information on where you should submit your application in Dubai
- And Complete the online application form
- Pay the visa fee
- And submit the application. Make an appointment for a visa interview with the United States in Dubai
- Obtain the documentation needed to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai. Attend the visa interview if you are eligible.
Check what type of US visa you need
The visas for Dubai residents issued by the United States are divided into two categories: In all categories, there are subcategories that are based on the reason for your visit to the United States. It is important to note that selecting the appropriate visa is critical. In the event that you submit an application for the incorrect visa, your application will be refused. The entire procedure of applying for a US visa in Dubai is dependent on the type of visa you are looking for. Please keep in mind that this information is intended for people who are applying for a nonimmigrant visa to the United States from Dubai.
We recommend that you read our post on how to apply for a US visa in Abu Dhabi if you want to know more about the process. While if you want to apply for a US immigrant visa in Abu Dhabi, you should read our article on “Immigrant Visas to the United States,” which is available in English.
Check where you need to apply in Dubai
All applicants for US visas from the United Arab Emirates must submit their applications to either the US Embassy or the Consulate General in Dubai. If you are a resident of Dubai, you will need to submit your application to the US Consulate General in Dubai. Information about the United States. Consulate General of Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971-4-309-4000Address:Corner of Al Seef Rd. and Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Complete the online application form
By filling out the online application form, you can continue your visa application for the United States from Dubai. The DS-160 form is another name for this document. You may fill out the DS-160 form online by visiting the following website:
- Using the Consular Electronic Application Center, or by contracting with a third-party organization such as VisaExpress
Pay the visa feeschedule a US Visa appointment in Dubai
After you have completed your application form, you will need to pay the US visa costs for residents of Dubai. Visit the website of the Official Visa Appointment Service of the United States Department of State. Set up a user account on the website, and then follow these simple steps to finish the payment process:
- Input the confirmation number from the DS-160
- Complete the procedure of returning courier documents
- The nonimmigrant visa (MRV) application cost must be paid. Schedule an appointment with the Consular Section
Collect the required documents for a US visa from Dubai
Every visa application for a US visa in Dubai must include a number of papers, according to the US authorities. It is with the use of these documents that they can determine whether or not you should be granted a visa. You should pay close attention to the contents of these materials. Make certain that they submit all of them in accordance with the requirements. The following are the typical papers that must be submitted in order to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
- Page confirming that you have successfully completed the DS-160 form
- This is your Passport. It must be valid for at least another 6 months beyond the date on which you want to depart the United States. Aside from that, it must have at least one blank page so that the visa sticker can be adhered to the front of it. A recent image taken for a US Visa. It should be 5 x 5 cm in size and color, and it should have been taken within the last 6 months. In the event that you have already uploaded a photograph to the DS-160 application form, there is no need to submit another photograph. Confirmation of your US Visa appointment (if applicable)
- Receipts for the visa application fee that has been paid
- Previous visas to the United States (if any)
- Proof of a criminal record is required. A police certificate, also known as an ACRO, is required and should be obtained from the appropriate authorities in your country of residence. It reveals whether or whether you have ever been arrested, warned, or convicted of anything. If you have ever been denied entry into or deported from the United States, you must additionally present documentation in this respect that explains the grounds for the deportation or denial of your application.
Documents required for US tourist visa from Dubai
Page confirming that you have successfully completed the DS-160 form; and Passport, if you have one Beyond the day on which you intend to depart the United States, it must be valid for at least another 6 months after that date. Aside from that, it must include at least one blank page so that the visa sticker may be adhered to the front of it; a recent image taken for a United States visa Hue photographs shot within the previous six months should be 5 × 5 cm in size and in a bright color. In the event that you have already uploaded a photograph to the DS-160 application form, there is no need to submit another photograph; (If applicable) Confirmation of a US Visa appointment.
(If appropriate, previous US visas); a copy of one’s criminal history A police certificate, also known as an ACRO, is required and should be obtained from the appropriate authorities in your country of residency.
The submission of documentation that explain the grounds for your expulsion or rejection from the United States is also required if you have ever been denied entry into or deported from the country.
- A letter of introduction Provide a brief explanation of the purpose of your trip in this letter
- Financial or bank documents to demonstrate that you have the financial means to remain in the United States
- Relationships with your own nation. This might be evidence that you have a family in Dubai, an employment contract, a lease, or a property deed in Dubai, all of which you want to return to
- Optional letter of invitation for a US visa from friends or relatives in the United States
- Please bring your transcripts or diploma if you are currently enrolled as a student. If you’re going to work, bring the following items:
- A letter of recommendation Tell us why you’re going on your vacation in this letter. Statements of financial or bank accounts to demonstrate that you have the financial means to remain in the United States Relations with your native land A evidence of your connection to Dubai, such as a family, an employment contract, a lease, or a property deed, and confirmation that you want to return there. Optional: a letter of invitation from friends or relatives in the United States to obtain a visa to visit. Students should bring their transcripts or diplomas
- Otherwise, they should bring their identification. You should bring the following items if you work:
a letter of application Explain the reason of your journey in this letter; Financial or bank statements to demonstrate that you have the financial means to continue living in the United States; Relationships with your own nation. This could be evidence that you have a family in Dubai, a job contract, a lease, or a property deed in Dubai, all of which you intend to return to. Optional: a letter of invitation from friends or relatives in the United States for a US visa; If you are a student, be sure to bring your transcripts or diploma with you.
Attend the visa interview in Dubai
A visa interview is required for all applicants between the ages of 14 and 79 who wish to apply for a visa. The interview is a critical component of a Dubai resident’s visa application for the United States. Make certain that you there for the interview on schedule. If you arrive late for your appointment, it will be canceled automatically. Before the interview, you will have your biometrics taken on the same day as the interview. While you are waiting for your appointment, the consular employees will come into your room and review your application materials in their possession.
When you arrive for this appointment, the interviewer will ask you a few questions about your upcoming trip.
Your responses must be consistent with the information included in your documents.
The knowledgeable VisaExpress representatives will carefully manage your application and provide you with any assistance you require while in the United States.
US Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
An interview with a visa officer is required for all applicants between the ages of 14 and 79 who wish to obtain a visa. In order to obtain a US visa for Dubai residents, they must first complete an interview. Make certain that you arrive for the interview on time! Getting at your appointment late will result in your appointment being rescheduled. You will have your biometrics taken on the same day as the interview, just prior to the interview itself. While you are waiting for your appointment, the consular employees will come into your room and inspect your application paperwork and other materials.
You will be asked some questions about your trip during this meeting with the interviewer.
You must ensure that your responses are consistent with the information included in your documents.
During your time in the United States, the knowledgeable VisaExpress agents will carefully handle your application and provide you with any assistance you may require.
In Case of Visa Denial
If your visa application for the United States from Dubai is denied, you still have the option to reapply.
However, you will be required to pay the visa cost each time you submit a new application. The evidence that the reasons for the earlier rejection are no longer valid must be shown in order for your application to be considered for consideration.