Where to visit in Dubai in summer?
- Places to visit in Dubai in summer. 1 Dubai Mall Burj Khalifa. One of the world’s largest malls still has a huge amount going on over summer. You could literally spend a couple of days 2 Mall of the Emirates. 3 City Centre Mirdif. 4 Times Square. 5 Theme Parks.
What can you do in Dubai in the summer?
Here are some of the top indoor things to do in Dubai during summer!
- SKATE AND GLIDE AT DUBAI ICE RINK.
- GO SKIING AT SKI DUBAI.
- EXPERIENCE INDOOR SKYDIVING AT iFLY.
- DISCOVER STUNNING MARINE LIFE AT DUBAI AQUARIUM AND UNDERWATER ZOO.
- GET UP CLOSE WITH DOLPHINS AT DUBAI DOLPHINARIUM.
- SPEND A DAY AT THE GREEN PLANET.
Where should I go in Dubai in summer?
Here, we will be listing the best places to visit in Dubai during summer so you can fight the heat in style.
- Ski Dubai.
- Aquaventure Waterpark.
- Chillout Ice Lounge.
- Wild Wadi Water Park.
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
- Dubai Creek.
- Dubai Ice Rink.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts.
Is Dubai good in summer?
In the summer, the weather in Dubai is very hot and humid, with temperatures exceeding 43 °C (109 °F) mainly in the months of July and August. The sea temperature could also reach 37 °C (99 °F), with humidity averaging over 90%. Rainfall in Dubai is infrequent and does not last for a long period.
Which is the coolest place in UAE?
Coolest Place in UAE – Jebel Jais
- Middle East.
- United Arab Emirates.
- Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
- Ras Al Khaimah.
- Ras Al Khaimah – Things to Do.
- Jebel Jais.
Is July a good time to visit Dubai?
The best time to visit Dubai is in September and April, when it’s sunny but not too hot. While much of the Northern Hemisphere is wrapped up for winter during this period, the city continues to offer bright skies and balmy temperatures. Temperatures soar from May to August, so hotel prices drop and crowds disperse.
What is the best things to do in Dubai for 5 days?
Plan a Amazing 5 Day Dubai Itinerary
- Day 1: The Burj Khalifa.
- Day 2: Dubai Mall Day.
- Day 3: Dubai Top Attractions: The Palm and The Marina.
- Day 4: Do the Desert Safari.
- Day 5: Dubai Beach + Nightlife.
What can you see in Dubai in 4 days?
4 Day Dubai Itinerary
- Explore the Historical Part of Dubai. Al Bastakiya Quarter. Dubai Museum.
- Visit the Iconic Landmarks in Downtown Dubai. Dubai Mall. VR Park at the Dubai Mall.
- Experience Sun, Sand, and Adventure. Jumeirah Mosque.
- Witness Breathtaking Architecture and Experience A Slice of Dubai’s Nightlife. Dubai Frame.
Where can I spend my weekend in UAE?
5 road trip getaways in the UAE perfect for long weekends
- Dibba, Fujairah. A scenic 1.5 hour drive through lofty mountains takes you to the city of Dibba in Fujairah, the UAE’s only Emirate on the East Coast.
- Sir Bani Yas Island.
- Al Ain.
- Liwa Oasis.
Is Dubai unbearable in July?
Low Season (June through August): Low season is summertime in Dubai. By June, temperatures begin to become rather unpleasant, with high levels of humidity, while July and August are downright scorching, verging on the unbearable level with temperatures that hit the high 40s at their peak.
Is Dubai unbearable in August?
August is one of the two hottest months in Dubai, and temperatures above 40 degrees Celsius are considered normal. Visitors at this time of year are unlikely to see temperatures dip much below the 30 degree mark.
Can you go to the beach in summer in Dubai?
Swimming is still best tackled early morning and late afternoon/evenings. The same cannot be said for the ocean, however! You will need to mindful that the salty waters of the Gulf can be too hot for swimming in over summer (32-35°C/90-95°F); it will feel more like spa water than a refreshing break.
Can unmarried couples stay together in Dubai?
The United Arab Emirates announced on Saturday a major overhaul of the country’s Islamic personal laws, allowing unmarried couples to cohabitate, loosening alcohol restrictions and criminalising so-called honour killings.
Is June too hot in Dubai?
June is very hot in Dubai with high humidity levels. Temperatures average at around 26⁰C to 38⁰C with 11 hours of sunshine a day, while sea temperatures are usually at 30⁰C. We recommend avoiding the height of summer in Dubai if you’re not comfortable in high heat.
Is it worth going to Dubai in August?
Re: Is it worth going to Dubai in august? Yes, it’s hot and it’s humid but many, many thousands of people come to Dubai to take advantage of the lower holiday costs and manage thoroughly to enjoy themselves. Not to mention the many, many thousands of expat families who stay in Dubai throughout the summer.
Is Dubai THAT hot? What to expect visiting Dubai in Summer
Note about affiliate links: If you click on one of the links on this page and make a purchase, we may receive a small compensation. We have an extensive disclosure policy that you may read here.
Dubai Summer Survival Guide
In this guide on what to anticipate during the summer months in Dubai, we go over the following topics:
- Our summer in Dubai guide will walk you through all you need to know about the weather and activities available.
In this guide on what to anticipate during the summer months in Dubai, we go through the following points:
Dubai Temperature – How hot does it actually get in Summer?
While summer average temperatures have been reported as 45°C (113°F), it is relatively common to have daytime maximum temperatures as high as 50°C (122°F). July and August are the warmest months of the year in Dubai. “Summer” in Dubai is generally defined as the period between May and October. The information for Dubai International Airport was obtained from the UAE National Centre of Meteorology’s climate report 2003-2018 for the city. What you experience in Dubai and what is portrayed in the media during the height of summer might be two completely different things!
- In addition, having a weather app that provides you with the “feels like” temperature is beneficial!
- It’s also worth noting that, despite the fact that you won’t be exposed to the intense heat of the sun overnight, temperatures don’t truly drop below 30°C (86°F).
- Let’s be honest: it’s scorching.
- Also, have a look at these monthly weather forecasts for MAY|JUNE|JULY|AUGUST|SEPTEMBER|OCTOBER
Dealing with the heat in Dubai
For the most part, dealing with the summer heat in Dubai is not quite as difficult as it may appear. For one, practically everything is airconditioned to the hilt–sometimes to the point of being too chilly. It is anticipated that you will arrive at an airconditioned airport, transfer to an airconditioned automobile or Metro train, and then check into an airconditioned hotel. In many places, even bus stations are equipped with air conditioning! While the outside air temperature is quite high, most hotels will freeze their pools in the summer months to provide a pleasant respite from the scorching sun.
The ocean, on the other hand, is a very different story!
And, just in case it wasn’t evident, sand becomes unbearably hot during the summer months. It just takes one instance of hot sand being stuck in your sandals or flip-flops to figure this one out, let alone if you dare to walk on it with bare feet!
Dressing for the heat in Dubai
Always remember to dress appropriately for the weather. It is important not to have any illusions about whether or not women must wear a full head covering or burkha. This implies that you should ideally dress in loose cotton clothing that is still appropriate. We’ve put up a comprehensive guide regarding what to dress in Dubai, which you can find here. The following are some critical summer clothing observations:
- The distinction between “resort dress” and what you wear in public is important for tourists to understand. Despite the fact that this has become more casual over the years (maybe too much? ), as a gesture of respect, please limit the use of scant apparel and bathers to the pool and beach. When strolling through public areas of hotels, taking public transportation, shopping malls, and dining establishments, you should ALWAYS dress respectfully for the Muslim nation in which you are traveling. At a bare minimum, think covered knees and shoulders for both sexes, as well as nothing too clinging or showing – yes, you will see a lot of people breaking this “law”
- At the most extreme, imagine nothing at all. Choose fabrics such as cotton or rayon that are breathable. Man-made materials will leave you in even more of a hot, sweaty mess than you already are. Temperature reductions between the exterior and the internal air conditioning system may be dramatic and dangerous. Make no mistake about it, you’ll still want to bring a shawl or cardigan for when the weather turns chilly indoors.
Keep a copy of our Dubai Packing List in a convenient location.
Places to visit in Dubai in summer
Despite the fact that many seasonal favorites are closed, there is still enough to do indoors in Dubai to keep you entertained throughout the summer months. If you are specifically seeking for family activities in Dubai, check out this page, which has information on more than 60 indoor activities for children.
Dubai MallBurj Khalifa
Despite the fact that it is summer, one of the world’s largest malls is nevertheless bustling with activity. In fact, you could easily spend a couple of days here and not run out of things to do. Some of our favorite shops and restaurants in Dubai Mall, which is located in the center of “Downtown Dubai,” include:
- A reservation for the Burj Khalifa Observation Deck (Levels 124125 “At The Top” is required in advance). The Dubai Mall’s basement floor serves as the entry point. For free, you may watch the world’s biggest suspended tank from within the Mall, or you can come inside and participate in a variety of interactive water life activities
- Dubai AquariumUnderwater Zoo Kidzania Dubai is a realistic town where children “work” to earn Kidzos, which they can then spend on enjoyable activities. VR Park is a virtual reality theme park that is open to the public. Dubai Ice Rink provides indoor ice skating entertainment. Evening fountain show in the Burj Lake, as well as a laser light display atop the Burj Khalifa, among other things. Make sure to take the kids to the massiveHamleysstore, which also has The Toy Store in the basement, which provides lots of FREE fun entertainment.
Dubai Complex is by no means the only retail mall in the world with a lot going on. In reality, malls are where the majority of Dubai’s summertime activity revolves around throughout the day. Several other new indoor concepts are available in Dubai, including the following:
Mall of the Emirates
The Mall of the Emirates is around 30 minutes distant and is easily accessible via the Metro (adapt name station Mall of the Emirates). The Mall of the Emirates is relatively near by for anyone staying at any of the Jumeirah Hotels, and it is just around 10 minutes away from the Dubai Marina/JBR region if you are staying in one of those hotels.
- The mall is around 30 minutes distant and is easily accessible via the Metro (adapt name station Mall of the Emirates). It is just around 10 minutes away from the Dubai Marina/JBR region, which is convenient for people staying at any of the Jumeirah Hotels. The Mall of the Emirates is also within walking distance of the Jumeirah Hotels.
City Centre Mirdif
This fantastic suburban mall, which is located south of Dubai city, is jam-packed with entertainment and culinary options. Because it is not accessible by public transportation, you would need to use a cab or Uber. Why not give it a shot?
- Ifly is an indoor flight simulator that provides gravity-defying indoor entertainment. Sky Trails and a Climbing Wall – both of which are located within the Magic Planet children’s entertainment center
- Vox Cinema, a massive 20-screen complex that hosts every form of film showing you can imagine
Ifly indoor flight simulator is a gravity-defying indoor toy that provides hours of indoor entertainment. Sky Trails and a Climbing Wall – both of which are located within the Magic Planet children’s entertainment complex; Every form of movie screening you can imagine is available at the massive 20-screen Vox Cinema.
- Adventure Zone by Adventure HQ — a facility that provides indoor climbing walls, obstacle courses, and other activities
- Enjoy a desert drink in the chillout Ice Lounge, which is kept at sub-zero temperatures.
Top Dubai tourist attractions to visit in the summer
These are the most effective for keeping cool indoors, albeit you may need to go a short distance outdoors to get to them.
- The Dubai Frame, in Zabeel Park, offers spectacular vistas as well as interactive displays about Dubai’s past and present
- The Etihad Museum, in Abu Dhabi, provides further information about the country’s recent history and its route to unification
- And the Dubai Museum, in Abu Dhabi. At City Walk, you can visit The Green Planet Dubai, a fully enclosed biodome experience that takes you to a tropical jungle (which is warm but much cooler than the outdoor temperature!). Al Habtoor City is home to Dragone’s La Perleevening spectacular, which is one of the city’s most highly praised stage acts and has a permanent home there.
- IMG Worlds of Adventure is a video game developed by IMG Studios. is the only indoor theme park in Dubai
- Mattel Play! Town– a great themed indoor adventure playground for the younger kids in City Walk
- Dubai Parks and Resorts– a favorite family offering that includesLegoland Dubai andMotiongate– is another popular family offering that includesLegoland Dubai andMotiongate. However, due to the fact that it is partially outside, it may not be suitable for everyone.
In order to be properly prepared for how hot it may be at Dubai Parks and Resorts in the summer, you should read our thorough description of what to anticipate while visiting the park.
- In fact, our favorite indoor theme park is Warner Bros World in Abu Dhabi, which is readily accessible from Dubai on a day trip. If time permits and you have access to a transport, we recommend visiting Warner Bros World.
There are a plethora of other entertaining indoor activities, ranging from rock climbing to escape rooms, that can be enjoyed totally indoors throughout the summer months in Dubai – see our comprehensive guide to indoor entertainment in Dubai for more information.
Outdoor activities in Dubai over Summer
The water parks are the most popular outdoor attractions that are still open during the warmest summer months, despite the high temperatures.
- Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park (entry is included if you stay at Atlantis the Palm)
- Wild Wadi Water Park (entry is included if you stay at one of the Jumeirah hotels)
- Atlantis The Palm Water Park (entry is included if you stay at Atlantis the Palm)
- Atlantis The Palm Water Park (entry is included if you stay at one of the Jumeirah hotels). A highlight of Laguna Waterpark, which is part of the relatively new La Mer Waterfront development, is that it is best appreciated in the evening. Legoland Water Park (located in Jebel Ali and attached to theDubai ParksResortscomplex)
- Yas Waterworld (located on Yas Island, Abu Dhabi but definitely worth considering as a day trip, alongside the entirely indoorsWarner Bros Worldwith a free shuttle service from Dubai)
- And Dubai Water World (located in Jebel Ali and attached to theDubai ParksResortscomplex).
** There are still border restrictions between Dubai and Abu Dhabi in the summer of 2021– only attempt an Abu Dhabi trip if you are confident that you will be able to fulfill the stringent Abu Dhabi entrance criteria!
It’s important to remember that even if you rent a cabana, apply sunscreen, and sit in the shade, it may still be brutally hot outside, even at a water park. Keep an eye out for hot surfaces (wear flip flops or non-slip pool shoes everywhere and be VERY careful of touching surfaces).
Outdoor evening activities to try in Dubai in Summer:
As long as you are prepared to be sweating even after the sun goes down, you may participate in these evening activities in Dubai after the sun goes down.
- You might participate in these evening activities in Dubai after the sun has set, as long as you are prepared to remain sweating even after the sun has set.
You can discover a comprehensive guide to the top nighttime activities in Dubai right here on our website.
Should I do a Dubai desert safari in Summer?
Many desert safari firms continue to operate throughout the summer months, but with a reduced schedule. However, based on our many years of experience, we believe that somewhere between late May and early October is when the weather starts to become really sticky. If you prefer the heat, you could still find it enjoyable, but if you have little children, I would be exceedingly careful about advising a desert safari during the summer. To avoid the brunt of the day’s heat, it may be preferable to go on a desert safari in the early morning instead.
What will be closed in Dubai over Summer
Our favorite attractions in Dubai that are not available during the summer (check the links for information on when they will re-open; it is usually towards the end of October/beginning of November) include the following:
- Dubai Miracle Garden, Global Village Dubai, thriving outdoor markets, several day safaris, and beach sporting operators are all available in Dubai.
In recent years, several restaurants and attractions have remained open throughout the summer, sometimes with drastically reduced hours or just open in the evenings. Outdoor breakfasts are no longer available throughout the summer months, and rooftop decks are only open in the evenings, if at all. Whenever possible, check opening hours throughout Ramadan (late April onwards) and during the summer months for anything that has an outdoor component to it.
Where to stay in Dubai over the summer
The good news is that the answer may be found practically anywhere. All of Dubai’s hotels will be air-conditioned, and it’s quite rare to find a hotel that does not freeze its pool during the warm months in Dubai. Choosing a hotel that is immediately connected to one of the malls or souqs will provide you with fantastic access to leisure and eating options without having to leave your hotel room. Why not give it a shot?
Dubai hotels attached to shopping malls
- The good news is that you can find the solution practically anyplace you look. All of Dubai’s hotels will be air-conditioned, and it’s quite rare to find a hotel that does not cool its pool during the warm months in the city. Choosing a hotel that is immediately connected to one of the malls or souqs will provide you with good access to leisure and eating options without ever having to leave your hotel room! Surely it is worth a shot?
Best Dubai hotels attached to waterparks
- Wild Wadi Water Park is related to Jumeirah Beach Hotel
- Atlantis the Palm is attached to Aquaventure
- Lapita is attached to Dubai Parks Resorts and Legoland Water Park
- And Wild Wadi Water Park is attached to Wild Wadi Water Park
Check out some of our favorite Dubai hotels that have a waterpark or water slides in their package!
Dubai hotels with good summer facilities
Several hotel resorts also have little water parks, lazy rivers, and children’s clubs on their premises. With virtually unlimited options and excellent summer values, there’s something for everyone this summer. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Numerous hotel resorts also have little water parks, lazy rivers, and children’s clubs on their premises. With virtually unlimited options, and excellent summer values, there is something for everyone this summer. Consider the following recommendations:
If you want to have a really one-of-a-kind experience during your Dubai layover – and if your budget allows it – consider staying at a hotel with a private pool. If you are only in Dubai for a brief stopover, you may choose to simply remain in the airport during the warmest time of the year. If you are in Dubai for an extended period of time, you may choose to stay in the hotel. We’ve put up a comprehensive list on things to do at DXB Airport.
Before you go…. final tips to help you plan the perfect Dubai trip (even in the hottest months!)
- When visiting Dubai, stay in a hotel with a private pool if you want to have a truly one-of-a-kind experience. If your budget allows it, do so. It is possible to just remain in the airport during the warmest period of the year if you are only in Dubai for a very brief layover. Things to do in DXB Airport are well documented in this guide.
- If you want to have a genuinely unique experience during your Dubai layover – and if your budget allows it – consider staying at a hotel with a private pool. If you are only in Dubai for a brief stopover, you may choose to simply remain in the airport during the warmest time of the year. If you are in Dubai for an extended period of time, you may choose to stay in the city. We’ve put up a comprehensive list on things to do in DXB Airport.
- To save up to 50% on major Dubai attractions, consider purchasing a UAE Tourist Pass.
- Discover the greatest places to stay in Dubai, or get a great deal on a hotel room, by visiting the following pages:
Booking.com Finally, a word of caution. We cannot emphasize enough how important it is to remain hydrated! You should take measures if you want to walk outside during the daily heat; be realistic about how far you can travel; and keep the Careem or Uber app on your phone at all times.
Take me back to the Dubai Travel Blog
Booking.com Finally, a word about Keeping yourself hydrated is essential, and we cannot emphasize this enough.
You should take measures if you want to walk outside during the daily heat; be realistic about how far you can travel; and keep the Careem or Uber app on your phone at all times!
12 Top Indoor Activities Summer In The UAE To Escape The Heat – Klook Travel BlogKlook Travel
Booking.com Finally, a final word. We can’t emphasize enough how important it is to remain hydrated! You should take measures if you want to stroll outside during the daily heat; be realistic about how far you can go; and keep the Careem or Uber app on your phone.
Just because you’re indoors does not imply that you’ll be missing out on the wonders of the natural world! The Green Planet, which is located in City Walk, is a spectacular indoor rainforest that has been hailed as an engineering and architectural marvel. This desert city is home to more than 3,000 different plants and animals, allowing you to observe the extraordinary beauty of nature right in the middle of the city. There are four separate levels to this bio-dome, each of which contains information on the many species of flora and wildlife that are thriving within this bio-dome.
- Saturday to Wednesday, 10 a.m.
- to 6 p.m.
- to 8 p.m.
- If you want to get the most bang for your buck, consider purchasing the Green Planet + Hub Zero combo ticket.
2. Hub Zero
Hub Zero, which is also located in City Walk, is home to a plethora of interactive and immersive virtual reality environments that will transport you to an action-packed journey unlike any other. Hub Zero is a must-see for everyone interested in virtual reality, whether they are a gaming fanatic or new to the technology. There is lots of excitement in this indoor tech playground, with activities ranging from jumping in a Resident Evil interactive dark ride to assaulting your opponents in a virtual reality shooting game, embarking on a 3D journey, and more.
Location: Hub Zero, City Walk, Dubai (see map below).
Thursday, 2pm to 11pm Friday, from 2 p.m.
P/S: If you’re going to both Hub Zero and Hub One, make sure to bring your passport.
3. Ski Dubai
If the searing heat is really getting to you, would you believe us if we told you that you could have a magnificent winter experience right in the midst of the blazing heat? Ski Dubai, the world’s largest indoor ski resort, has opened at the Mall of Emirates, a convenient location for visitors. Spend a brisk winter day in the middle of the desert participating in activities such as bobsledding, tobogganing, and other winter sports. It even has its own Penguin Show that is almost too adorable to believe.
Skiing in Dubai Location: Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Description: The following hours are in effect: Sunday to Wednesday, 10am to 11pm | Thursday, 10am to 12am | Friday, 9am to 12am | Saturday, 9am to 11pm | Sunday to Wednesday, 10am – 11pm | Thursday, 10am – 12am | Friday, 9am to 11pm
4. Reel Cinemas
When you’re on vacation, going to the movies may seem like an average or even dull activity; but, at Reel Cinemas in Dubai Mall, it’s a whole other experience! If you choose their ScreenX theater, you will be taken on a cinematic adventure that will actually make you turn your head. The ScreenX, which is a 270-degree screen in a 170-seater theatre, is a first for the United Arab Emirates. The immersive watching experience provided by the films, which have been carefully tailored to fit the screen, is a welcome change from your regular day at the movies.
Reel Cinemas is an abbreviation for “reel cinemas.” The Dubai Mall is located on Financial Center Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
5. NoWayOut Escape Room
Get your brain juices going at the NoWayOut Escape Room located at the HDS Business Center, which is perfect for anyone looking for a little excitement and adventure. Even more extreme are the horror and thriller themed escape rooms such as The Ring and Maniac, which combine elements of a haunted house with an escape room experience. If horror escape rooms aren’t your thing, they also provide adventure and mystery escape rooms, such as Da Vinci and School of Magic. NoWayOut Dubai – United Arab Emirates: JLT Cluster M HDS Business Center Shop-5, 1 – JLT Dubai – United Arab Emirates: Hours of operation: Sunday through Wednesday, 12pm to 12am |
6. Mattel Play Town
The NoWayOut Escape Room, located in the HDS Business Center, is a great place to test your investigative skills and get your mind working. Even more extreme are the horror and thriller themed escape rooms such as The Ring and Maniac, which combine elements of a haunted home with an escape room experience to create an unforgettable experience. There are also adventure and mystery escape rooms, such as Da Vinci and School of Magic, if you aren’t a fan of the horror themes. NoWayOut Dubai – United Arab Emirates: JLT Cluster M HDS Business Center Shop-5, 1 – JLT Dubai – United Arab Emirates The following hours are in effect: Sunday through Wednesday, 12pm to 12am |
7. IMG Worlds of Adventure
When it comes to indoor activities in Dubai, IMG Worlds of Adventure is the undisputed leader! It is the largest indoor theme park in the world, occupying more than 1.5 million square feet and featuring four themed zones. Marvel, Cartoon Network, IMG Boulevard, and The Lost Valley are among the themes included in the four separate ‘Epic Zones.’ Jump on the thrill coasters from the several themed zones, prepare yourself for jump scares at the theme park’s famed haunted hotel, and take a break from the rides by dining at one of the themed restaurants.
To make it easier to go between your accommodation and the theme park, consider booking one of the following handy and economical transportation options: IMG Worlds of Adventure is a video game developed by IMG Studios.
Address: E311, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Abu Dhabi Hours of operation: daily from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m.
8. TeePutt Mini Golf
Then you’ve come to the perfect place: TeePutt Mini Golf at WAFI Mall, where you can put your mini-golfing talents to the test! Miniature golf courses created in the dark and lighted by neon backlighting are a welcome change from the standard course you’re used to. Each of the 18 glow-in-the-dark holes is unique, and miniature golfers of all ages and skills will find it to be a hard yet enjoyable game to play at Night Golf. Prepare yourself to shoot for the hole in one! TeePutt Mini Golf is a miniature golf course.
Thursday to Friday, 10am to 12am
9. iFly Dubai
Take the first step toward skydiving in a safe and controlled environment by participating in indoor skydiving classes. If you visit AtiFly Dubai, you will be able to experience the thrills of skydiving, base-jumping, and bungee jumping in a completely different and cutting-edge environment! Don’t be concerned if you’re new to this. The professionals and skilled teachers will be there to help you through every stage of the process. iFly Dubai is a low-cost airline based in Dubai. 26th Street – Dubai – United Arab Emirates WAFI Mall, Level 1, Oud Metha Road, Dubai, UAE The following hours are in effect: Saturday to Wednesday, 10am to 10pm |
Enter the colourful, action-packed worlds of the Warner Bros. at this indoor theme park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi! It is in this realm of action and adventure that you will come across familiar animation worlds such as TomJerry’s, the Flintstones, Looney Tunes, and more! Get lost in the many themed sections, which include Warner Bros. Plaza, Gotham City, Metropoli, Dynamite Gulch, and more. A complementary food voucher is included with your all-day access Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi ticket purchased with Klook.
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 11 a.m.
11. Ferrari World
Escape the heat and spend the day in the climate-controlled park of the world’s first and only Ferrari-branded amusement park, which spans the equivalent of seven football fields in size. F1 lovers will like the motion-based simulator, which allows them to feel the excitement of F1 racing, as well as the interactive game show, Fast Lane, which allows them to win prizes. Ferrari World is also home to the Formula Rossa, the world’s fastest roller coaster, which begins in the indoor theme park and travels through the dome and outside the park before returning to the indoor theme park and returning to the building.
With an open-datedFerrari World e-ticket from Klook, which includes a free food coupon, you may enter the park without having to wait in line.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is the location of this event. Hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
12. Bounce Abu Dhabi
BOUNCE, an indoor trampoline park in Abu Dhabi’s Marina Mall, is one of the region’s largest indoor trampoline parks and is one of the largest in the world. In addition to their many various trampolines, they also have other activities such as the big bag, speed slide, X-Park, zipline, dodgeball and more games to choose from. This family-friendly park offers a variety of activities for children of all ages, as well as for adults of all abilities. There are activities for all levels of ability and complexity.
Thursday to Friday, 10am to 12am
10 Ideas For What To Do In Dubai During Summer With Tips For Staying Cool
Because of its location, Dubai has always been a popular tourist destination for visitors from throughout the world, and with good reason. It is a paradise of sandy beaches, towering buildings, luxurious shopping malls, and a variety of other attractions that make it a must-see destination. During the summer months, though, Dubai is regarded as one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. The purpose of this blog article is to inform readers of the greatest things to do in Dubai while the weather outside is blistering hot.
- You might also be interested in:The best places to stay in Dubai for all tourists
How hot does it get in Dubai in the summer?
Every desert, particularly in the summer, is known for being exceedingly hot. Dubai was certainly not one of the exceptions you were anticipating, were you? Despite the fact that it stands tall in spectacular elegance and great beauty, the beautiful city is nonetheless what it is- a desert city. Well, I’m assuming you’re aware of how hot deserts can be in the summer (even if you’ve never gone to one). The reality is that Dubai, like other deserts, can be extremely hot, especially during the summer months, which run from the middle of May until the end of October.
- In August, it may be quite hot, to the point where you feel like you’re halfway to boiling.
- That’s about the same distance away from boiling water.
- The city is brilliantly built to suit all of us, regardless matter whether it is summer, winter, hot, cold, or a combination of the three.
- Don’t take those luggage out of the closet just yet.
Tips for dealing with the heat in Dubai
You would want to avoid dehydration caused by the sun’s penetrating effect during the summer months since the sun is so scorching throughout the summer months. So, what can you do to counteract the drying effects of the blazing sun? By consuming as much water as feasible and as much as is required. I could never possible cover all of the health benefits of drinking water throughout the hot months. Water helps you keep hydrated and reenergized as you take in the sights of the beautiful city you are visiting.
Water helps to improve circulation throughout your whole body, and most significantly, it helps to increase the motility of your gastrointestinal tract (GIT) while you exercise.
Your body is in desperate need of replenishing all of the nutrients it has lost. This alone qualifies as a compelling argument in favor of water consumption. In conclusion, bringing a water bottle with you when you are traveling about Dubai is a good idea, especially during the heat.
Stay in an Air-conditioned Lodge
When it comes to heat, the United Arab Emirates is no exception. Your predicament might be made worse by staying in a resort that is not designed to deal with the intense heat. The good news is that air conditioning rooms are in high demand across the city, as well as in nearby places like as Abu Dhabi and Dubai. As a result, regardless of your budget when on vacation in Dubai, you have a better chance of finding a hotel that is equipped to deal with the heat than you do in a less equipped facility.
Many of them are equipped with swimming pools, completely air-conditioned bars, and lavish spas in order to alleviate the heat of the summer months.
Summer, on the other hand, will be enjoyable for you all.
Wear Light Clothes!
Depending on how much you disregarded the title above, I may have to shout this advise at you again. So, once again, dress in light clothing. It is one of the most important things to keep in mind while packing for a summer trip to Dubai, and it is one of the most overlooked. When picking clothes to bring with you on your trip to the lovely city, make sure that the clothes you choose are in keeping with the way the locals dress in the area. These garments should not adhere to your body, and the clothes you choose should absorb as little heat as possible.
Packing a heavy black dress to travel to Dubai for a summer conference is not a good idea.
Go Sight-seeing Earlier in the Day, or Much Later
Even if you have applied many layers of sun protection lotion before venturing out into the sun, remaining in the sun is not recommended for anyone. You will avoid getting a sunburn or developing an excessive amount of tan by staying indoors on sunny days. For those who have no choice but to venture outside, traveling early in the morning or much later at night to see the sights is a preferable alternative. If your chosen trip will need you to walk on your feet for an extended period of time, heading out on the adventure the morning of the adventure is the ideal option.
Consequently, for an early morning adventure trip, setting out before 7 a.m., just before the sun rises, is the best time to begin your journey so that you may at the very least reach your destination before the heat gets too hot at noon.
Choosing the time of day when the sun returns to its cave is the ideal option for activities and experiences that can only be completed at night.
Avoid Heavy Meals
When we travel to a new area, or to a city like Dubai for pure entertainment, it is probably the first thing on our agenda to try out new foods and flavors. First and foremost, it’s a rather pleasant place to explore, but if your vacation to Dubai coincides with the legendary Dubai summer, eating less will do you more good in terms of keeping the heat at bay. Because your body requires less energy to digest the food you consume by eating smaller meals, less heat is created as a result of doing so.
A hefty meal has the opposite impact on your metabolism. This indicates that your body will have to use more energy in order to digest meals. I appreciate that the prospect of trying a variety of foods is intriguing. A small amount of each meal, on the other hand, will keep the heat at bay.
The Sunscreen Will Come in Handy
The use of a large amount of sunscreen with an SPF protection of greater than 30 on your face and other exposed regions can perform wonders in protecting you from the potentially fatal effects of sunburn as you enjoy time outside. Making certain that your sunscreen comes from a reputable brand is just as important as purchasing sunscreen. Believe me when I say that using sunscreen that provides no sun protection is equivalent to not applying any at all. For the duration of your trip in Dubai, I would have recommended that you stay indoors and participate in pleasant indoor activities.
But why restrict your enjoyment when you may have much more?
However, you should be aware that the summer heat will be an impediment to the unlimited pleasure you may have outside, but only if you allow it to be a burden for you.
10 places to visit in Dubai in summer
Dubai is unquestionably the best spot to spend all of your vacation time at any time of the year, including during the summer months. As soon as your feet hit the ground of the city at Dubai International Airport, you will see that Dubai has a plethora of world-renowned attractions and breathtaking natural scenery to offer. It doesn’t take long to realize that you have an abundance of entertainment alternatives thanks to the stunning beaches. Some of these alternatives are outlined in the following section for your consideration.
1. Burj Khalifa
The fact is that you cannot visit Dubai without taking in the sights of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s first wonder of contemporary architecture. A towering 830 meters above the city of Dubai, the Burj Khalifa continues to hold the record for being the world’s tallest structure. Unfortunately, the breathtaking architectural splendor is not far from the wonderful Dubai Mall, which is a blessing. Since its inaugural inauguration in 2010, it has attracted a large number of people from across the world who are eager to see and witness its magnificence.
Its observation decks provide a spectacular perspective of the gorgeous beaches and other amazing things that the area has to offer.
In fact, if you’re visiting Dubai for the first time, a trip to the Dubai Mall is just as important as a visit to the world’s tallest structure.
2. Green Planet, Dubai
If you are a nature enthusiast like myself, Green Planet is a destination you will like spending time. In the midst of nature. This tropical forest is home to a broad range of plant and animal species, many of which are quite lovely. Green Planet is the most interesting and flowering forest in the tropics because of the great diversity of plants, animals, and insects that can be found there. A visit to Green Planet, which is located at City Walk in Al Wasl, will provide you with a wonderful indoor experience if you enjoy nature in its purest form.
Toucans and sloths are common in this forest, which mimics the conditions seen in the tropics.
to 6:00 pm on Sundays through Saturdays, the Green Planet offers inexpensive costs to keep your smaller children as stunned as you are by the sight of the natural wonder.
It is said that seeing is believing. Consequently, the outstanding indoor ambience of nature’s center should be quickly added to your wish list as a must-see attraction.
3. Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is the largest indoor ski resort in the United Arab Emirates, and it is conveniently located near the Malls of the Emirates. It is the world’s first indoor ski resort to open its doors and begin offering entertaining activities in the heart of Dubai. While the high summer heat makes going to a cool destination for recreational activities seem like a good idea, it is not. Ski Dubai, an indoor snow resort, is the greatest bet for a winter vacation. It has a total surface area of around 3,000m2 and is filled with approximately 22,500m2 of snow.
This snow park can be found on Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is open year-round.
until 1 a.m.
4. Dubai Aquarium And Underwater Zoo
The Dubai Aquarium provides you with the opportunity to discover the marine and undersea environment from a safe distance and in your own comfort, without being subjected to heat stress. The massive Dubai aquarium also serves as an underwater zoo, and it is home to more than 30,000 different types of aquatic creatures. A visit to the aquarium will take you to one of the most beautiful places on the planet. Moreover, it is located in the heart of Dubai, at the majestic Dubai Mall, in the heart of Downtown Dubai.
- You may enjoy the excitement of this trip at a very reasonable cost as well as a convenient location.
- Take advantage of the opportunity to observe one at the undersea Zoo.
- The aquarium is open from 10 a.m.
- Sundays through Wednesdays, and from 10 a.m.
- Thursdays through Saturdays.
5. IMG World of Adventures
With the Dubai Aquarium, you can explore the marine and undersea environment from a distance and at your leisure, without being subjected to extreme heat. Over 30,000 types of aquatic animals may be found in the massive Dubai aquarium, which also serves as an underwater zoo. The aquarium is considered to be one of the most beautiful in the world. It is located in San Diego, California. Moreover, it is located in the heart of Dubai, in the spectacular Dubai Mall, in the heart of Downtown Dubai.
As an added bonus, you may enjoy the exhilaration of this adventure at a very reasonable cost.
At the underwater Zoo, you’ll get an opportunity to witness one.
You may freely explore the underwater zoo habitat, even in the sweltering heat of the summer months. Open 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Wednesday, and 10 a.m.-12 a.m. Thursday through Saturday, the aquarium is a great place for families to spend a day or an evening.
6. Mall of the Emirates
When it came to the Mall of the Emirates, there was a rumor that whatever wasn’t available there might not be available anyplace else in the entire country of Dubai. As a result, the validity of the speech cannot be contested because it has been shown. If you have any doubts about the validity of this statement, you should visit one of the malls. Other entertainment alternatives are born in the mall, such as the Magic Planet family of attractions, world-class restaurants, and the Dubai mall itself, which only outperforms the world-famous Dubai Ski and its atmosphere.
This is a spot where you will enjoy spending time and shopping this summer.
7. Dubai Dolphinarium
I’ve never met or heard of anyone who would desire to be hostile toward the gentle dolphins in their natural habitat. These are really adorable critters. Who wouldn’t fall in love with them? The Dolphinarium is a marine animal aquarium that houses only dolphins and a few seals, among other species. A Dolphin and Seal Show is presented for the benefit of the public. This summer, you’ll get a good giggle out of seeing these creatures exhibit some animated characteristics. The act of laughing might also assist in lowering the temperature of your body.
Hours of operation for the Dolphinarium are from 10 a.m.
on a daily basis.
It’s possible that you’ll learn the dolphin dance sooner than you imagine.
8. Wild Wadi Water park
The waterpark, which is located next to the Jumeriah Burj Al Arab hotel, is designed after the history of Arabian culture and is open year-round. Your youngsters will have a great time on the attractions and slides at the waterpark. That powerful adrenaline rush feeling would be provided to your children, which they have always wished to experience. The waterpark is open from Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., with the last entry at 6 p.m. The pleasure of swimming around at a Dubai waterpark this summer will be much appreciated by your children, so please grant them the pleasure of doing so this summer.
9. Museum Of Illusions
It is a family-friendly vacation package that offers something for everyone in the family, including intriguing illusion experiences, anti-gravity chambers, and spinning tunnels to toy with your mind, a type of adventure you may have never experienced before. The museum is located in the Al Seef neighborhood of Dubai Creek. Mondays through Thursdays, the museum is open from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., and Fridays and Saturdays, it is open from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
10. Dubai Creek
The Dubai Stream is a man-made saltwater creek in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, that runs through the city (UAE). The Creek used to continue all the way to the Ras Al Khor Animal Sanctuary, giving it the ideal site to see some of the most beautiful wildlife species on the planet. A distinctive aspect of this Creek is the sailing provided by yachts and similar tour vessels, which are also active at night. While the cruise ship is sailing through the Creek’s beautiful blue waters, you may relax and enjoy your supper.
Additionally, while aboard the cruise, there will be sightseeing tours of the magnificent city of Dubai as well as entertainment events. It is an event you will want to repeat again and over again for the rest of your life.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a beautiful place to visit at any time of year. If you’ve booked a vacation in Dubai around this time of year, you won’t have a bad time if you come during the warm months. If I were to tell you all there is to know about the wonders of Dubai that you can discover this summer, you would be reading for hours and hours. The Etihad Museum, the Yas Islands, the Dubai Frame, the Dubai Festival City, and surrounding attractive towns such as Abu Dhabi are just a few of the sites you might want to visit this summer, according to this comprehensive list.
When you get to the town, you can phone me to come and assist you.
I surely made my home in mine.
Best Places to Visit in Dubai During Summer – propertyfinder.ae blog
Summer has here, and the temperatures are rising rapidly. Despite the fact that Dubai is one of the hottest nations in the world during this time of year, it is an excellent summer vacation destination. We’ve compiled a list of the top locations to visit in Dubai during the summer months so you can beat the scorching heat in style.
1. Ski Dubai
It is recommended that you visit Ski Dubai if you wish to bathe in the snow and enjoy an up-close contact with penguins. Winters are mild at this indoor ski resort, which maintains temperatures between -1 and 2 degrees Celsius throughout the year. As you reach the land of snow and ice, you will be able to appreciate Dubai in a completely new way, as the cool weather will help to relieve the extreme heat outdoors. It offers a wide range of activities for you and your family to enjoy together. Furthermore, Ski Dubai is divided into three areas, each with a different concept and price: the Slope, the Snow Park, and the Penguins.
Mall of the Emirates is located on Sheikh Zayed Road in Al Barsha, Dubai and is accessible by car or on foot. Hours of Operation
- During the week, Sunday through Wednesday, 10 am to 11 pm
- Thursdays, 10 am to 12 am
- And Fridays and Saturdays, 9 am to 12 am
- On Sunday, 10 am to 11 pm
- On Thursdays, 10 am to 12 am
During the week, Sunday through Wednesday, 10 am to 11 pm; Thursdays, 10 am to 12 am; and Fridays and Saturdays, 9 am to 12 am; on weekends, 10 am to 11 pm; and on holidays, 10 am to 11 pm
- Gentoo and King Penguins to play with
- Sloping on ice to relax The ability to ride rides such as the bobsled, the tubing run, the snow bumpers, and the rock climbing wall
2. Aquaventure Waterpark
If you’re wondering what to do in Dubai during the summer, we strongly advise you to visit Aquaventure Waterpark. This venue is great for families because it includes more than 30 water slides and a variety of water activities to participate in while there. In addition, it is one of the largest waterparks in the world. Aquaventure Waterpark also has Dubai’s biggest Aquarium, which contains more than 65,000 aquatic creatures, as well as Dolphin Bay, where you may interact with some friendly dolphins.
It is situated in Atlantis The Palm, Crescent Rd., Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
to 6:30 p.m., Monday through Saturday, excluding Sundays
Aquaventure in-house guests have complimentary entry; nonetheless, the pricing of the activities vary.
- One-day passes start at AED 169 for adults and AED 150 for children
- A one-day super pass costs AED 189 for adults and AED 170 for children.
- Play with dolphins and sea lions while cruising down the Lazy River and water slides. Shark Lagoon is the place to go for the ultimate shark safari experience. Take part in a variety of aquatic sports
- Take your children to Splashers Island for some fun.
3. Chillout Ice Lounge
What distinguishes Chillout Ice Lounge from other similar establishments is the presence of ice sculptures, ice chairs, tables, and an illuminated entryway. This location is fantastic if you’re seeking for something unusual to do in Dubai during the summer months. With temps below zero, it is the world’s first ice lounge in the Middle East. They provide high-quality hot chocolates, soups, sandwiches, and a variety of desserts in a relaxed setting with plenty of natural light. If you want to taste the most exquisite meals away from the heat and humidity, this is a must-visit location in Dubai.
What distinguishes Chillout Ice Lounge from other similar establishments is the use of ice sculptures, ice chairs, tables, and an illuminated entryway. For anyone searching for something unusual to do in Dubai during the summer, this is an excellent choice. With temps below zero, it is the first ice lounge in the Middle East. There is a cool ambience in which they provide high-quality hot chocolate, soups, sandwiches, and an array of sweets. If you want to taste the most exquisite meals away from the heat and humidity, this is the place to go.
10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
It costs AED 80 for adults and AED 40 for children.
- Enjoy the interior architecture and lighting while you cool yourself on the ice benches. Take some shots of yourself in this unusual environment.
4. Wild Wadi Water Park
This park is one of the most enjoyable locations to visit in Dubai during the summer months. It doesn’t matter how old you are; everyone may participate. You will be able to experience the rides while taking in the magnificent view of the Burj Al Arab. Another reason why this is one among the best Dubai attractions in the summer is that they have a ladies night, which allows mothers to enjoy some alone time with their little children while still being entertained. The park is themed on Juha, a well-known character from Arabian legend; there is a river called Juha’s Journey, where tourists may float and rest while enjoying the scenery.
At Wild Wadi Water Park, the possibilities for fun and excitement are endless.
It is located just across the street from the Burj Al Arab on Jumeirah Street in Umm Suqeim, Dubai.
Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- For those 1.1 meters and above, the cost is AED 169 per person
- For those 1.1 meters and below, the cost is AED 129 per person.
- For those 1.1 meters and above, the price is AED 239 per person
- For those 1.1 meters and below, the price is AED 199 per person.
Children under the age of two are admitted free of charge.
- Take advantage of the water slides and pumping rides. In Juha’s Journey, you may have a peaceful experience. In Dhow and Lagoon, children may have a good time with water cannons. Purchase some mementos from the tourist stores
- Obtain some snacks over the course of the day
5.Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
Have you ever had the opportunity to interact with sharks or penguins? Did you have any fun with them? Take the plunge and explore Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo for a once-in-a-lifetime underwater adventure. For 30 minutes, you will get the opportunity to feed sharks and get up up and personal with them with experienced divers. Along with seeing a variety of aquatic creatures, you’ll get the opportunity to feed the fish and interact with the penguins. It’s a really thrilling and memorable experience.
You may also view the King Croc, which weighs 750 kg and has a length comparable to six shopping carts stacked on top of each other. This makes such a well-known venue one of the most sought-after destinations in Dubai, particularly during the summer months.
Located on Dubai Mall, Finance Center Rd., Downtown Dubai, the location is easy to find.
- Saturday–Thursday: 10 am–10 pm
- Sunday–Thursday: 10 am–12 am
- Sunday–Thursday: 10 am–10 pm
- Basic admission tickets start at AED 169
- Admission to Penguin Cove and Nursery is AED 199
- And the Ultimate Experience ticket, which includes the tunnel, underwater zoo, and glass boat trip, costs AED 299 (includes admission to all of these attractions). An encounter experience with sharks, penguins, or rays may be purchased for an additional AED 100.
- AED 169 gets you the most basic ticket
- AED 199 gets you into Penguin Cove and Nursery
- And AED 299 gets you access to the tunnel, underwater zoo, and a glass boat trip
- All of this for a total of AED 169. There is an additional fee of AED 100 for a shark, penguin, or ray encounter experience.
6. Dubai Creek
Prices begin at AED 169 for the most basic ticket; Penguin Cove and Nursery tickets begin at AED 199; and the Ultimate Experience ticket begins at AED 299 (which includes the tunnel, underwater zoo, and glass boat trip). You may spend an additional AED 100 for a shark, penguin, or ray encounter experience.
It stretches from the Ras Al Khor Sanctuary all the way to the Persian Gulf.
The cost of a Dhow cruise tour is AED 150 per person (per trip) (including a dinner meal and cold beverages)
- Take a water taxi or a trip on a wooden dhow
- Take a stroll down a fascinating side street
- Take pleasure in street performances.
7. Dubai Ice Rink
Still not pleased and in search of an even greater adrenaline rush? The Dubai Ice Rink should be able to help. The olympic-sized Ice Rink has quickly established itself as one of Dubai’s most popular leisure locations for both children and adults. People may participate in skating sessions or simply have a good time skating with their friends. In addition, there are DJ nights when skaters may join in the fun. It is without a doubt one of the most enjoyable things to do in Dubai during the summer months.
Located on Dubai Mall, Finance Center Rd., Downtown Dubai, the location is easy to find.
- Sunday – Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Thursday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Sunday – Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Prices for online reservations range from AED 64 to AED 94. Offline, the price ranges from AED 85 to AED 125.
- Watching Disco ice skating shows
- Having a family DJ party
- Skating in the snow
- Taking ice hockey lessons
- Playing on the ice with your pals
8. Dubai Parks and Resorts
Are you seeking for an exhilarating family experience that will keep you and your children entertained? Do you want to get a glimpse inside the world of high-end film production and behind-the-scenes action? Everything you’ve been looking for and more may be found at Dubai Parks and Resorts. Regardless of their age, it includes a large number of areas that will appeal to everyone who visits it. A number of attractions, including Legoland, Lego Waterpark, Bollywood Parks, and others, are located there.
Visiting this family location is unquestionably a great thing to do in Dubai during the warm months.
It is located on Sheikh Zayed Rd. in the city of Dubai.
- Saturday – Wednesday: 2 pm – 10 pm
- Thursdays and Fridays: 2 pm – 11 pm
- Saturday – Wednesday: 2 pm – 10 pm
Waterpark in Legoland
- Thursday through Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., with no rest days
- Visiting hours are as follows: Sunday–Wednesday, 11–6 p.m.
- Thursdays–Saturdays, 11–7 pm
- And Fridays, 11–8 p.m.
3 p.m. – 11 p.m. at Bollywood Parks
- 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. Bollywood Parks
- Build Lego structures in Legoland
- Tour the Lego factory, which is the largest in the Middle East
- Etc. Lego Waterpark offers a variety of water activities and attractions. Meet your favorite anime characters and immerse yourself in the experience
- Witness your favorite Bollywood super heroes in action while taking in the sights and sounds of India. At Motiongate, you may play the role of the action hero and take on the evil guys. Take a walk around the river on a time-flying tour to view the ages of the old past
- Take a boat ride on the river
9. Magic Planet
Visit Gravity Trampoline Park to put your leaping and bouncing abilities to the test, and Magic Planet to experience a broad variety of video games, rides, and mind games to keep you entertained. While leaping, running, and playing in the comfort of air conditioning, you will be able to disengage from the outside world. It is widely regarded as one of the most enjoyable things to do in Dubai this summer. Invite your buddies to join you and have a good time.
Mall of the Emirates is located on Sheikh Zayed Road in Al Barsha, Dubai and is accessible by car or on foot.
- Sunday through Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Thursday through Saturday: 10 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Prices start at AED 155 per person, per night.
- Play video games, as well as skill, redemption, and merchandising-related games
- Start a game of bowling with your pals
- Try out the numerous rides
- And take in the many attractions available.
10. Dive Atlantis
Video, skill-based, redemption, and marketing games are available to play. Organize a friendly game of bowling with your pals; ride the numerous rides; and discover the many attractions;
Location: Atlantis, the Palm (Crescent Road, Palm Jumeirah), Dubai
from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Prices start at AED 580 per person and go up from there (prices may vary depending on the level of difficulty)
- The Ambassador Lagoon has dozens of creatures swimming around it, making it a great place to snorkel. Scuba diving in the Ambassador Lagoon
- Walking underwater in the Ambassador Lagoon
11. IMG World of Adventure
It goes without saying that IMG World of Adventure should be included on any list of places to visit in Dubai during the summer months. Due to its size as the largest indoor theme park in the emirate, it is an excellent place to escape the heat during the hot summer months. This massive park is home to a plethora of rides and activities that are themed around Marvel and Cartoon Network characters. Go ahead and have the best time you’ve ever had there. Don’t forget to take some instagrammable pics and videos while you’re there.
It is situated on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, in the City of Arabia district of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Friday and Saturday from noon to 8 pm, and Thursday and Friday from noon to 9 pm are the hours of operation
- Saturday from noon to 8 pm
- Wednesday from noon to 8 pm is the hour of operation
- Saturday from noon to 8 pm is the hour of operation
Prices start at AED 325 per month.
- You may go on a variety of exhilarating rides, see movies, and shop at thematic retail stores featuring your favorite superheroes. Dine in restaurants that have been designed to feature your favorite characters
12. The Green Planet
Do you wish to go on an adventure in the forest while being surrounded by tropical vibes? Yes, without a doubt, since it seems so intriguing. This is available at the Green Planet in Dubai, where you can get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and reconnect with nature. It’s an indoor space filled with jungles, trees, and plants, where you can get up close and personal with a variety of birds and other live things. In addition, you will get the option to dive with piranhas, camp in a jungle, and interact with a brightly colored parrot during your stay.
It is located on City Walk, Al Wasl Rd., in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
10 a.m. to 6 p.m., seven days a week
The admission is AED 120 at the gate, while the price is AED 89 via the internet.
- Investigate the many species of animals and other living things
- Observe and interact with the birds and reptiles. Pay special attention to the sloth. For a day, pretend to be a zookeeper. In the tropical jungle, you may witness a thunderstorm in action.
13. iFly Dubai
We’ve all dreamed of being able to fly, and now you can fulfill that dream at iFly Dubai, which offers a variety of flight experiences. Similar to skydiving or bungee jumping, but done indoors so that you do not have to be concerned about your safety at any point during the experience. You’ll be able to leap from a height of 4 meters in an air tunnel with the assistance of an instructor; how thrilling! They provide a variety of packages to choose from to satisfy both beginners and expert users.
Going to this one-of-a-kind location is unquestionably the best decision.
It can be found in City Center Mirdif, Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Rd., Mirdif, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Weekday hours are 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Weekends are 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Prices start at AED 150 per month.
14. Jumeirah Beach Park
When it’s this hot outside, nothing beats a trip to the beach. The Jumeirah Beach Park is one of the most beautiful beaches in Dubai, where you can relax and enjoy yourself to the most. You’ll discover a variety of services and amenities, as well as a variety of entertaining activities. Furthermore, Jumeirah Beach Park is one of the free locations to visit in Dubai during the summer, making it a cost-effective alternative for families. Just bring a few cool beverages, your JBL speaker, and some sunscreen, and you’ll be set to spend a relaxing day by the beach, full of delight and relaxation.
It is located on Jumeirah Road in the Jumeirah neighborhood of Dubai.
8 a.m. to 10 p.m., seven days a week
There is no charge to enter.
- Play volleyball, try other watersports, have a beach picnic, and racketball are all options.
With the range of possibilities shown in this post, we believe you now know where to go in Dubai during the summer. You may do whatever you like at any of the above-mentioned unique locations, whether it’s to play, relax, or try something new. For even more entertainment, you may look at the indoor activities in Dubai on Property Finder.