Our most recommended Dubai Camel Riding Tours
- Dubai: Desert Safari, Quad Bike, Camel Ride and Sandboarding.
- Dubai: Red Dune Safari, Camel Ride, Sandboard & BBQ Options.
- Dubai: Premium Red Dunes, Camel Safari, & BBQ at Al Khayma.
- Dubai: Red Dune Safari, Camel Riding, Sandboarding & BBQ.
Where can I go to ride camels?
7 Best Places To Ride A Camel
- Egypt. Egypt is one of the most well-known destinations in the world for those wanting to go camel trekking.
- Morocco. Morocco has a history filled with nomads who traveled around the country on camelback.
How much do camel rides cost?
For a 30-minute camel ride, the average price is 300 EGP, which is about $20 USD. However, this price can vary a lot, based on your negotiating skills, the length of time of the camel ride, and where you ride the camels. We also tipped our camel guides at the end of the ride.
Can you actually ride a camel?
Most people do not realize that camels are very emotional animals with distinct personalities. This means that if something is not to their liking, they’ll let people know. Due to the sheer size and power of a camel, without their cooperation, they are impossible to ride.
Where can I ride camels in UAE?
Camel Rides in Dubai City The best places to catch a Dubai camel ride in the city is at The Beach, JBR (Jumeirah Beach Residences). Here on the beachfront with the Ain Dubai Observation Wheel and Palm Jumeirah lining the skyline you can catch a camel ride for 50AED per person, plus 25AED to have your photo taken.
How much is a camel in UAE?
Export values for United Arab Emirates (UAE) live camels The total values in export for live camels in United Arab Emirates (UAE) were US$ 19,955, US$ 11,164, US$ 16,290 and US$ 19,775 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.
Which camels can you ride?
The dromedary (one-humped) camel allows a rider to sit in front of, on top of, or behind the hump; the Bactrian (two-humped) camel is saddled between humps.
What’s the best way to ride a camel?
Sway with the camel, not against it So instead of trying to resist the camel’s gentle swaying by forcing yourself to sit up-right and still the whole time, move with the camel, not against it. In other words: just relax your body and breathe deeply. The less tension you hold in your body, the more comfortable the ride.
Can you ride camels in the desert?
Riding through the desert on a camel is incredible. You feel like a Bedouin or a Nomad. The scenery is amazing – red sand, dunes for miles, the dark blue sky, and unless you ride to an oasis which you may well do, there is nothing around. There are many options for camel safaris, and they are all amazing.
Can you ride the camels at the pyramids?
Enjoy a camel ride at Giza Pyramids for 2 hours during the sun rise or sun set. Mount a camel and ride it through the desert to the base of the Great Pyramid. There are horses if a camel seems a bit intimidating.
Is there a weight limit for riding a camel?
why is there a weight limit? When camels can easily carry 600 lbs., why do we at Oasis Camel Dairy enforce a combined-rider-weight-limit of only 200 lbs.? It is well documented that camels have been domesticated and bred to carry large loads of up to six hundred pounds for several hours and days.
What is a camel with two humps called?
Bactrian camels have two humps – like the letter “B”. The humps are used to store fat that converts to energy when needed. Bactrian camels are shorter and heavier than the one-humped dromedary camels found in Africa and the Middle East.
Are camels treated well in Dubai?
Camels are an important part of the Emirati cultural heritage. Unfortunately, many camels are exploited by companies or individuals as merely profitable tourist attractions and are not looked after properly and overworked. At Platinum Heritage, the wellness and treatment of our camels is of high importance to us.
Does it hurt to ride a camel?
According to the UK-based Born Free Foundation, there’s no evidence that riding camels hurts them. Built for tough lives, they’re not called ‘ships of the desert’ for nothing: an adult camel can travel up to 25 miles (40km) a day, carry up to 1,300 pounds (590kg) on its back and survive for 10 days without water.
Are camels abused in Dubai?
One of the most popular activities involving animals in Dubai is riding a camel. Since a lot of attention has been raised recently about the cruelty of riding animals such as elephants, travellers to Dubai may assume that training and riding camels is also cruel, but this is not the case.
Camel Desert Safari with Traditional Dinner & Heritage Activities from Dubai
Begin your adventure with a pick-up from your centrally located hotel in Dubai. As you ride across the desert in your air-conditioned minivan, you can sit back and relax. Meet your camel caravan and have a relaxing camel ride through the desert. As your camel lumbers over the sands, take in the sights and learn why these hardy herbivores are the preferred mode of transportation for nomadic Bedouins. After that, you’ll be taken to a Bedouin-style tent located within a desert hideaway owned by the UAE royal family.
Watch a falconry exhibition as the sun begins to set.
Take a stroll over the dunes to capture the sunset, and then relax in a rustic-style Arabian tent while participating in a variety of traditional desert activities.
After that, take a seat at a low Bedouin table for a 4-course meal of traditional Emirati delicacies, along with sodas and mineral water.
After supper, you can choose to smoke a shisha (Arabic water pipe) while taking in a performance of traditional dance and music beneath the stars, if you choose.
Where can I ride a camel in Dubai?
Visitors to Dubai come to enjoy a camel ride and capture that iconic shot from the top of the Burj Khalifa, which is almost as iconic as the photograph taken from the top of the Burj Khalifa. However, where can you go to ride a camel during your visit to Dubai? There are several options for incorporating this fascinating activity into your agenda while in Dubai.
Camel Rides in Dubai City
The Beach, JBR, and other locations in the city are the ideal spots to take a Dubai camel ride (Jumeirah Beach Residences). You may enjoy a camel ride down the coastline, with the Ain DubaiObservation Wheel and the Palm Jumeirah lining the skyline, for 50 AED per person, plus an additional AED 25 to have your photo shot. There are obviously less expensive options, but this is the most convenient for travellers who are on a tight schedule. There is no need to make a reservation; simply approach the crew on the beach.
Camel Rides on a Dubai desert safari
One of the most convenient and picturesque ways to experience a camel ride is to go on a desert safari with one of the many trustworthy tour operators in the city. Don’t be startled if your camel ride only lasts 5 minutes; it will be long enough for you to snap a photo and cross this experience off your bucket list. There are several desert safari tour companies to pick from. You will be picked up from your city hotel by a 4×4 and taken on an adrenaline-pumping dune bashing adventure across the desert dunes to your “camp.” The tour will include a range of desert activities including anything from sand biking to quad bikes and dune buggies (depending on the tour), as well as a famous sunset camel ride, followed by a traditional tented meal and entertainment.
Most will drop you off at your Dubai hotel that night, but there are those who will stay with you overnight. You might try one of the following respected Dubai tour companies:
Dubai desert tours with longer camel rides
The Camel Desert Safari with Platinum Heritage is considered to be one of the best in the area. You will stroll over the dunes for around 45 minutes before being treated to a dusk falconry demonstration and an evening Bedouin feast and entertainment. Not only will you have a camel ride, but you will also receive detailed information on the desert’s flora and animals, as well as outstanding Bedouin hospitality. You may find out more about overnight desert camping in Dubai by visiting this page.
Morning Desert Tours with Camel Ride
If you are an early riser who would want to take in the dawn as well, we propose that you try one of the following morning desert trips in Dubai:
- The Dubai Conservation Reserve offers morning camel treks, as well as Dubai Sunrise Camel Treks with breakfast. Other activities include quad biking, sandboarding, and camels.
Advice from the experts: Unless you’re looking for an unforgettable experience, we recommend starting out with an introductory taster ride to get a feel for things. Camel riding is a very unique experience that you will either enjoy or despise depending on your mood.
Dubai Resorts offering camel rides
As part of their outdoor entertainment activities, several of the UAE’s premium hotels provide camel rides to its guests. Our top picks for places to visit in Dubai that are within easy reach of the city include:
- Al Maha – A Luxury Collection Desert ResortSpa is located in the heart of the desert. Spa at the Bab al Shams Desert Resort
The Al Sahra Desert Resort, which contained the Equestrian Center and Camel Encounter Program, has now closed; we are awaiting word on whether it will re-open or whether an alternate offering will be made available. More information about desert resorts, including their more extensive desert animal encounters, may be found here.
The Camel Farm
The Camel Farm is yet another truly unique and relatively new camel experience that is now available to the general public. For a small fee, you can participate in a variety of camel experiences in the Al Qudra Lakes/Al Marmoom area of Dubai, which is located just outside of the city on the E77 highway. In addition to the general admission fee of 40 AED, you can also pay an additional 15 AED for a short camel ride or 100 AED for a longer desert trek. Those who do not wish to participate in the other activities that are typically associated with a desert safari (such as dune bashing and quad biking) can opt for this much more sedate and camel-focused activity.
Watching camels race in Dubai
If you prefer to watch your four-legged friends in action from a distance, you can do so at Al Marmoom Racetrack, where you can watch them compete in races or go through their training routines. In the Al Lisaili neighborhood, just adjacent to theAl Marmoom Heritage Village, this will put you right in the thick of things while you enjoy a traditional Emirati activity among the locals. Bring your binoculars and an open mind as you watch the electronically controlled jockeys pound their way around the track, followed by a thundering stampede of 44’s cheering their charges on as they race around the track!
It is necessary to get an early start; most of the activity begins about 7:00 a.m. and concludes by 9:00 a.m. It is possible to pet the camels and take photos of them before they compete if you arrive early enough. Curious tourists are always welcomed!
Camel Beauty Pageant in the UAE
Try the Al Dhafra Festival if you want to experience something genuinely unique. This is a once-in-a-lifetime journey that will provide you with an incredible cultural experience. Apart from other traditional Bedouin events like as Saluki racing, falconry, sheep milking, and date packing, the Camel Mazayna is the highlight of the festival. It is a beauty contest for camels that takes place in the desert. The prize money is substantial, and the competition is regarded extremely seriously. You can find out more about the event, which takes place every December in the Western Region of Abu Dhabi, by visiting this page.
Al Ain Camel Market
Try the Al Dhafra Festival if you’re looking for something genuinely unusual. A once-in-a-lifetime adventure as well as a fascinating cultural immersion are guaranteed. The Camel Mazayna, a beauty contest for camels, is the highlight of the festival, which includes many traditional Bedouin events such as Saluki racing, falconry, sheep milking, and date packing. This is a real competition with substantial prize money. You can find out more about the event, which is held every December in the Western Region of Abu Dhabi, by visiting this page.
A note on Camel Rides and Kids
Camel rides are only suggested for youngsters who are at least five years old. It is possible for tiny children (and even adults!) to be terrified at the way the camel must climb up and down on its forelegs. Longer rides are normally only suggested for children who are at least 10 years old. You may want to consider passing down a young child to another adult before the camel bends down in order to make the experience a little less frightening for everyone! We hope you’ve discovered the ideal camel adventure in Dubai to suit you!
Take me back to the Dubai Travel Blog for more great experiences and ideas
Please keep in mind that we are not a travel agent. This website is a travel blog designed to assist newcomers to the United Arab Emirates and transit travellers in self-planning their trip; we are unable to arrange your flights, accommodations, visas, or connections on your behalf. If you choose to purchase something after clicking on one of our recommended links, we may receive a small commission. Plan your trip to Dubai with the help of our travel planner.
Camel Desert Safari in Dubai with the Best Desert Safari Company
Taking a Camel Desert Safari is the most traditional way to see the sights of Dubai’s desert landscape. Travel through the desert in a typical camel caravan and discover why nomadic Bedouins resorted to these adorable creatures for transportation. We adhere to stringent animal welfare standards and only provide ethical Camel Safaris in Dubai to our customers. Camels, also known as the “ships of the desert” because of the ease with which they gracefully stride across the desert sands, are one of the oldest modes of transportation in the desert, dating back thousands of years.
- A professional falcon display provides an excellent opportunity to learn about an important component of Emirati culture.
- As the Arabian sun sets behind the sand dunes, take a moment to sit back and enjoy the breathtaking views of the desert.
- Spend the evening immersed in a recreation of Dubai as it appeared in the 1950’s.
- Take in the magic of the desert under the stars as you dine on a 4-course dinner of Arabic cuisine and take pleasure in this unique setting in the desert.
This safari has now been made more customizable by allowing you to choose how you want to spend your 60-minute nature safari experience. When making your reservation for your Heritage Safari, make sure to select the camel option.
Camel Riding in Dubai 2022- Rayna Tours
Exploring Dubai’s desert on camel is the most traditional method to see the sights. Discover why the Bedouin relied on these adorable creatures as they traveled over the desert in a typical camel caravan. All of our Camel Safaris in Dubai are conducted in accordance with rigorous animal welfare requirements. Camels, often known as “ships of the desert” because of the ease with which they gracefully march through the desert sands, are one of the oldest ways of transportation in the region. You’ll drive 45 minutes into the desert, following in the footsteps of Bedouin traders, before arriving at a falcon display in the desert dunes.
- Take a look at how these treasured birds fly to a lure at speeds of up to 390 kilometers per hour.
- Before heading to an authentic, gently-lit Bedouin camp within a private Royal desert retreat, take advantage of the excellent photo opportunities with the falcons.
- In our traditionally designed Bedouin tent, immerse yourself in the culture with exciting activities like as henna painting, live Arabic bread and coffee making, traditional performances, and top-quality shisha (buzzing bubbly).
- Make plans to embark on the most acclaimed Camel Desert Safari in Dubai, which will take you on an unforgettable desert trip.
- Remember to select the camel option when making your reservation for your Heritage Safari!
Camel Riding PricesOffers
Overview of the Tour Riding a Camel A three-hour camel-back ride with Rayna Tours is undoubtedly the most regal way to tour Dubai’s stunning sand dunes and take in the city’s mysterious splendor, and it is available at a reasonable price. While riding a camel through the gorgeous desert routes, which are rich with fascinating legends, you may explore the huge, glorious sand valleys, enjoy the amazing desert fauna, and visit true Bedouin camps, all while soaking up a bit of Arabian culture. So join Rayna Tours for a close-up look at the traditional Bedouin way of life and a chance to immerse yourself in a really authentic Arabian experience.
- We will pick you up from your hotel
- For one hour, you may enjoy camel riding on the beautiful dunes. You will be dropped off at your hotel.
What are the benefits of doing this?
- Join us on an excursion on the “ship of the desert” camel and get a first-hand look of Dubai’s historical splendor
- Spend your days sailing on the smooth red dunes like the nomads and experiencing the authentic Bedouin way of life Take pleasure in an evening spent in the true Arab tradition
- Take advantage of the pick-up and drop-off options available. Sandboarding and quad biking are just a couple of the optional desert-exclusive activities you may participate in.
Camel Riding Timings
|Duration||Departure Point||Reporting Point||Tour Language||Meals|
|3 Hours (Approx)||Hotel (Centrally located in Dubai city)||Hotel Lobby||English/Arabic|
Description:Take a Camel ride over Dubai’s stunning sand dunes, which is the most royal way to tour the city’s mysterious splendor.
Note: If you have booked a tour without transfers, please check with our Customer Support staff to ensure that the tour location and time are correct. Information That Should Not Be Missed
- Discover Dubai’s captivating sand dunes and absorb its mysterious beauty on a camel ride, which is the most royal way to go across it. If you have booked a tour without transfers, please check with our Customer Support staff to ensure that the tour location and times are correct. It is necessary to note the following:
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Reservations
- All cancellations made more than 12 hours prior to the tour’s departure time will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee. If you cancel your tour less than 12 hours before the scheduled departure time, you will be charged the full amount of the tour. The amount of your refund will be credited back to your account within 7 working days if you are entitled for one.
Policy Regarding Children
- Children under the age of three will be considered infants, and admission will be free of charge. Children between the ages of three and ten will be regarded to be children and will be charged the kid rate. Children above the age of ten will be considered adults and will be charged the adult rate.
Camel Riding Reviews
Ayush M. (October 20, 2021). Dhawal is scheduled to arrive in September 2021. Ninja M will be born in August of 2021. Suyesh will be born in July of 2021. There are currently no reviews available. Transfer Time Specifications SIGN UP IN ORDER TO BOOK You’re minutes away from booking
Your Definitive Guide To Camel Rides In Dubai
Although Dubai is commonly perceived as an urban environment, taking a camel ride inDubaicompletely alters that view. After a short journey into the desert, the city gives way to a stunning landscape, providing a startlingly contrasting contrast to the surrounding environment. Camels are famed for their ability to travel great distances without needing to stop for food or water, making these magnificent beasts an indelible part of the Arabic culture. This also made them a necessary mode of transportation during their heyday back in the day.
This fascinating experience, which is normally included in a Dubai desert safari, transports you back in time as you ride on the Ship of the Desert and learn about the way the Bedouin people traveled in the ancient times.
Why You Should Try A Camel Ride In Dubai
Although Dubai is commonly perceived as an urban environment, taking a camel ride inDubaicompletely alters that image. After a short drive into the desert, the city gives way to a breathtaking landscape, providing a startlingly different contrast to the surrounding city. Camels are well-known for their ability to travel great distances without needing to stop for food or water, making these magnificent beasts an indelible part of the Arabic culture. Because of this, they were considered an essential mode of transportation during their respective eras.
Usually included in a Dubai desert safari, this amazing experience transports you back in time as you ride on the Ship of the Desert and learn about the ancient mode of transportation used by the Bedouin tribe.
A Typical Camel Ride In Dubai
Camel rides in Dubai are typically comprised of a pick-up from your hotel in a 4×4 vehicle. You will then travel into the desert and begin your desert safari, during which you will be able to enjoy the adrenaline rush that comes with dune bashing and other activities. Following that, you will be transported to a Bedouin camp, where you will be able to choose from a variety of activities to participate in. While some of the more risky activities available include quad biking and sand surfing, you can also go on a camel safari for a more relaxing experience.
They will also make certain that your trip is smooth and without incident.
All that is required of you is to relax and take in the scenery.
Enjoy a traditional Arabic feast, which includes both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options, while seeing a tanoura dance and belly dancing performances before being dropped back off at your accommodation.
Top Camel Desert Safaris in Dubai
You can get more thrilling desert safari Dubai bargains like these at Headout, and your desert holiday will be one to remember for a long time.
Tips For Your Camel RideSafari In Dubai
- When going on a camel safari in Dubai, it is essential to dress in casual, light, and comfortable clothing. It is recommended to bring a lightweight jacket or a stole with you because deserts can become a little cool at night. Take your lunch early because the desert safari, and in especially the camel ride, entails a lot of abrupt moves. While participating in the activities, pay close attention to what your instructor is saying.
Do you like the sound of a Camel ride in Dubai? Please have a look at the other Desert Safari Adventures that will make you even more excited!
Dubai Desert Camps With Kids
The most recent update was made on November 15, 2021. World Travel Family, experts in worldwide family travel, has written a review of the Dubai Camel Safari. This desert safari in Dubai has now been completed twice by us. Camel riding, desert camp in the sand dunes, buffet supper, a show with dancers, and a pick-up in a 4×4 from our hotel were all included in the package. A variety of extra activities, including quad bikes, dune surfing, and dune bashing, were also available. Our original assessment, as well as information on how to reserve a desert safari camp with a camel safari, may be found below.
It was also very child-friendly and enjoyable for the entire family.
We had such a good time on this tour that we went on it twice, with smaller and older children.” And that’s saying a lot because last night was the most enjoyable we’ve had in a long time.
It goes without saying that we took a cultural tour and lunch, which was amazing and educational, and that we visited Dubai Mall, watched the fountain show at the Burj Khalifa, and generally had a fantastic time, but you can’t come to Dubai and not go on a camel safari or at the very least ride a camel, which is exactly what we did.
We needed our camel ride to take place in the desert rather than on the shore, and we wanted supper, a performance, a pick-up, and everything to be simple; this excursion was great for all of our needs.” Our desert safari tour itinerary is included at the end of this piece, so feel free to peruse it.
There are a variety of additional Dubai, camel, and 44 desert trips offered lower down this page, each of which is unique in some way.
If you want a long camel ride rather than a short one, double-check that you will receive one.
Dubai Camel Safari
This Dubai camel safari is similar to a typical desert safari, with the primary difference being that it includes a lengthier camel ride over the sand dunes after sunset.
The same desert tent, supper, and dance are included in the majority of these desert safari alternatives. The entire event was excellent, definitely worth the money spent, and well worth participating in. For you, for Pinterest, and for everyone else.
Where Did We Stay in Dubai?
There are other options for this Dubai camel safari, including a lengthier camel ride through the sand dunes after sunset, as well as a typical desert safari. The same desert tent, supper, and dance are included in most of these desert safari alternatives. All in all, it was an excellent experience that was well worth the money and time spent. For you, for Pinterest, and for everyone else
The Dubai Camel Safari
We had planned a large, pretty costly, touristic spend on an evening in the desert, complete with camels, cuisine, belly dance, and the whole desert-camp experience. We were wrong. It cost us a lot of money, more than $300, but it was well worth it.
Are 4×4 Desert Safaris Good for Children?
My younger child, who is eight years old, gets car sick from time to time, but that was not the reason we decided against going dune bashing. It was just that I didn’t think the kids would like it. At dusk, a convoy of four-wheel-drive cars arrives at the desert camp. In Australia, we had a 4 wheel drive vehicle, and our children did not enjoy being thrown around in the back when we went off-roading. According to what I had read, children have difficulty seeing out of the back windows of vehicles, which was confirmed to us when we took the short 4X4 trip from the main road to our desert camp.
I don’t believe we missed out on anything by not going with the popular choice.
Camel Riding at Sunset in the Desert with Kids
Camels are quite awesome. We were looking for camels. We didn’t want to go camel riding on the beach (although you can do that in Dubai as well), we wanted to go camel riding in the desert, so I spent the better part of a morning looking for a tour that would allow us to accomplish this without having to go off-roading. It wasn’t simple, since there didn’t appear to be many options, but I ultimately located one and booked it on the internet a few days later. The youngsters were awestruck by the desert ecosystem, and the camels were far more well-behaved than the ones they rode to the Pyramids of Giza during their trip to Egypt.
What Was Included in Our Dubai Camel Safari?
During the evening entertainment, both of the lads went to get their henna tattoos done by the local ladies, who were swift and talented.
- At 3 p.m., a new and comfy car will pick us up from our hotel. We picked up four additional passengers. Four-wheel-drive transportation from the main road to the desert camp
- We went on a 45-minute camel ride with just the three of us. At the halfway mark, our camel-wrangler permitted the boys to dismount and run around the sand dunes
- This was a first for them. Water
- Painting with henna
- Dress in traditional Emirati garb to make a statement. It was a shame that there were no child sizes available. Dinner was served buffet-style at the camp, and it was delicious
- A dance performance that includes belly dancing and male dancers who perform in a manner that is quite similar to the dervishes of Turkey
- Dropping us out to our motel around 9 p.m. Despite the presence of a hunting falcon at the camp, photographs were not permitted without payment of a $10 fee. Running up and down sand dunes for hours on end as Mum sipped on her first and only costly beverage
As the sun begins to drop above Dubai, the desert camp comes to life.
Our Verdict on the Dubai Camel Safari:
It was a big hit with us. The boys enjoyed the camels and the dunes. Dinner was excellent; there was a wide variety of options and plenty of food. The dance, according to the children, was “better than imagined.”
How to Book a Dubai Desert Safari with Camel Ride?
The firm we used is listed below; there is no additional charge if you book via us. We reserved our Dubai camel safari using this website; you can view cost and availability by clicking through. Highly recommended for the convenience of booking; it only took a few clicks and we were finished, ready to be picked up from our accommodation. They also provide a wide range of additional high-quality Dubai tours, some of which are highlighted on this page. I’m pressed for time since we’re embarking on our ship tomorrow and my internet access will be restricted; I just have enough time to squeeze in one last post for our followers.
- If you have any questions, please post them in the comments section and I’ll answer them as soon as we’re back on dry land.
- I’m thinking of posting my footage of the belly dancer as well.
- Alternatively, if you utilize the Pinterest buttons, you will be presented with a selection of pins, thank you.
- The boys begged to go on another camel safari excursion in Dubai, and the experience was just as enjoyable the second time around.
- This is the stuff of childhood fantasies, and I’m overjoyed that they were able to experience it again.
- A speedboat cruise to see the palm and Burj al Arab at sunset, as well as a Dubai cultural tour with lunch, were also provided by this firm, and we highly suggest both of these experiences!
OurDubai travel blogpage provides you with a wealth of additional information on how to make the most of your Dubai vacation.
Camel Riding Tours in Dubai
Escape the high-rise skyscrapers that tower over the ever-so-luxurious and lavish city of Dubai and travel to the vast desert land where fresh air can be found in abundance. Get ready for a classic camel riding adventure that will take you past undulating sand dunes and into the heart of the desert.
What will you see and do when you go camel riding in Dubai?
Camel riding in Dubai provides you with the opportunity to see the natural wonders of the United Arab Emirates, where tradition, nature, and unforgettable experiences miraculously mix to create an unforgettable encounter. The majority of travelers will have the opportunity to witness the sky being painted in pink, purple, and orange colours either at dawn or sunset. Other traditional delicacies, such as delectable Arabic-style food and coffee, will be introduced to you on some excursions. Other tours allow you to see actual Bedouin camps in their natural environment.
Some camel riding packages may offer additional activities and sightseeing opportunities!
Let’s have a look at this!
What other tours or activities are included together with a camel riding in Dubai?
Do you want to spice up your camel-riding journey with a little adventure? You can choose from a diverse range of exciting activities, including surfing the red dunes, enjoying a satisfying BBQ in the middle of the desert, watching a colorful and lively belly dancing performance, or ATVing through the rolling sand. If you want to see a falcon show, you can watch one in the desert. You’re having trouble deciding which activity to add with your camel riding tour. Fortunately, practically all of the alternatives listed above are included in the majority of excursions.
What kinds of tours are available to ride a camel in Dubai?
Optionally, you may embark on a relaxing one-hour camel ride trip that will most likely include a dawn camel ride as well as a mouth-watering Arabic breakfast served with a cup of local coffee.
Full day and night camel riding tours
If you wish to incorporate extra activities in your camel riding trip, you may sign up for one of the numerous excursions that, through electrifying dance displays, delectable BBQs, and thrilling desert safari expeditions, will assist to enliven and improve your overall camel riding vacation.
What is the typical itinerary for camel riding in Dubai?
Alternatively, if you choose the more simple (but no less enlightening) camel riding morning expedition, your schedule will most likely look something like this:
- It is likely that your itinerary will be similar to the following if you choose the more basic (but no less enlightening) camel riding sunrise excursion:
If you choose the more simple (but no less enlightening) camel riding morning expedition, your schedule will most likely look something like the following:
- If you choose the more simple (but equally illuminating) camel riding morning expedition, your schedule will most likely look something like this:
Total time required: 6 hours Note that certain tours may provide more time for camel riding, while others may provide more time for other activities, so plan your itinerary accordingly.
Please keep in mind that some tours begin in the afternoon and end when the sun sets, whereas others begin before sunrise and return you to your hotel in the early afternoon or early evening.
How much does camel riding in Dubai cost?
What you will see and experience will be determined by which trip you choose to take. Excursions such as the 4-hour Dubai: Sunrise Camel Trek with Breakfast, which takes place in the morning, cost around $60 (€55). If you only want to ride a camel, you may sign up for a camel ride trip for $50 (€45) that includes no other activities. The excursion detailed above, which includes Red Dunes via Quad Bike, Camel Riding, Sandboarding, and a BBQ Dinner at Al Khyama Camp, costs around $88 (€80) per person.
It’s crucial to realize that camel riding in Dubai excursions may range in price from $44 to $165 (€40 to €150), depending on the season.
Where does the camel riding take place and where does the tour start?
The majority of excursions will pick you up from your hotel, however be sure to double-check this information ahead of time. Some desert trips may require you to rendezvous at a predetermined spot before embarking on your journey. Following your pick-up, you will be transported by car to the vast Arabian desert, which is a must-see.
How long does camel riding last?
Camel riding in Dubai tours are typically one hour long, however some excursions that incorporate a variety of other activities may include a shorter camel-related trip as part of the package.
When is the best time to go camel riding?
What you do depends on your response to the following question: do you prefer to see the dawn or the sunset? The sight of the sun setting or rising above the golden dunes is a picture that will be remembered forever (and a stunning photograph). It is recommended that you visit Dubai between the months of October and April in order to avoid the strong summer heat.
Is camel riding safe?
Yes! Camels are capable of carrying up to 150 kg and are quite powerful.
- Pregnant ladies should avoid riding a camel
- Wear pants and socks since the movement of the camel may make your pants to rise, exposing your legs to the sun
- Wear a hat and sunglasses. Bring along a hat, sunscreen, a camera, and sunglasses if possible. Be aware that some excursions may not supply refreshments, so make sure to carry plenty of water.
Dubai Desert Safari With Camel Ride, Horse Ride, Falcon Photography & Dinner
There is no cost to cancel your reservation.
- Dune bashing in Dubai’s Lahbab Desert is one of the most popular activities in the city. It stands 300 feet tall, making riding Dune Bashing there an exhilarating and one-of-a-kind experience. As you make your way up the dune, you’ll be wondering how the 4X4 you’re riding in doesn’t flip over on you. But don’t be concerned
- You’ll be entirely secure in the hands of an experienced driver who has lots of Dune Bashing expertise. Dune bashing is not the only activity you will be able to participate in during your Desert Safari. Then you will be transported to your desert camp, where you will be served a superb buffet supper with barbeque and other world cuisine. Coffee and tea are provided on an unlimited basis, as well as soft drinks and cold water. Once you’ve finished, you can participate in other activities such as a henna tattoo session and a picture session while dressed in authentic Arab attire. Camel riding so that you may get a feel for what it’s like to be on the back of a ship of the desert
Dubai Desert Safari With Camel Ride, Horse Ride, Falcon PhotographyDinner 15:00
The cost of a single ticket is $75.00, and the cost of a single adult ticket is $75.00$75.00.
What’s included, what’s not
- Arrangements for pickup and drop-off at your chosen hotel or location Desert Dune Bashing for 30 to 45 minutes in the Lahbab Arabian Desert
- Stopping for pictures during a sunset in the desert Sand boarding at the High Dunes
- Camel and horse rides
- Photographs with the Falcon
- And more. Take in the tanoura, fire, and belly dance performance
- Enjoy the BBQ with a variety of local foods (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian)
- Water and non-alcoholic beverages
- Beverages containing alcohol
- When you make a reservation, you will receive a confirmation. The building is not handicap accessible. There are infant seats available. The majority of passengers are eligible to participate. There will be a maximum of 14 participants on this tour/activity. Time of departure: 3:00 p.m.
Itinerary Escape Dubai and take a 4WD vehicle over the Red Arabian Desert to get away from the city. Enjoy the sunset, sand boarding, a camel ride, a horse ride, photographs with a falcon, belly dancing, a fire display, and a tanura performance. Barbecue buffet dinner on the lawn
- Travelers can be picked up at the airport. Pick-upDrop-off Included is transportation to and from anyplace in Dubai City. Ports in Dubai include Port Rashid and Dubai International. Dubai, the Emirate of
Best Deals on Things to Do
Get up close and personal with the natural wonders of the world by taking advantage of great deals on things to do near and far. Several one-of-a-kind activities are available via Expedia, allowing you to see Dubai your way. Whether you enjoy nature, culture, gastronomy, or a little bit of adventure, we have the appropriate activity to suit your needs.
Top Experiences in Dubai
Due to the large number of things to do in Dubai, putting together the perfect day out may seem like a difficult undertaking. Expedia makes it simple to find the best attractions, tours, and activities in Dubai by eliminating the need to search for them. With the aid of Expedia, families, couples, and business visitors can all choose the right activity in Dubai to make lifelong memories during their time in Dubai.
Shared Vehicle Safaris
Explore the wildlife reserve via camel back Camels can be used to explore the wildlife reserve.
Camel Ride Experience, Dubai
Climb aboard a camel and ride through the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve to get a feel for the desert.
- Upon arrival in Dubai, our safari guide will pick you up from your hotel. As you ride, take in the breathtaking sights of the desert dunes
- Get back to nature and keep an eye out for desert animals in your area. Arrive to our lakeside deck dining refuge for light appetizers and a glass of sparkling wine
- Wildlife and bird viewing may be enjoyed from the hide adjacent to the lake.
- Upon your arrival in Dubai, our safari guide will pick you up at your hotel. Riding through the desert dunes provides you with breathtaking views. Take a walk in the woods and keep an eye out for desert animals
- Join us for light refreshments on our lakeside deck dining hideaway, complete with bubbles. From the hide near to the lake, you may observe animals and birds.
Service adjustments due to COVID-19
We are devoted to your safety and have implemented all of the regulations established by DTCM (Dubai Tourism), including but not limited to the following:
- According to the most recent rules, cars have a limited carrying capacity. Following each usage, all equipment and facilities are thoroughly sterilised. When practicing social distancing, our employees don masks and gloves to protect themselves. Guests are required to wear masks at all times, with the exception of while they are ingesting food or beverages, and social distance must be observed. In accordance with local rules, entertainment and product inclusions may be modified or removed without prior notice.
Good to know
- An upgrade to a car with unique 4-wheel drive is available. While the month of Ramadan is upon us, sparkling date juice is provided in place of bubbles. A percentage of your money will be used to assist local conservation initiatives.
5 Uniquely Memorable Camel Experiences to Have in Dubai
The Emirati adoration for the “ship of the desert” dates back to ancient times, when camels were used by Bedouins for transportation, meat, and milk, and were regarded as a symbol of wealth in their own country. In addition, they were used as dowry gifts in weddings and to make charitable zakat payments.The harmonious relationship between the Bedu desert tribes and the dromedaries who helped them survive in the harsh living conditions may have begun as a symbiotic relationship out of necessity, but it has endured to this day in the hearts of locals, no matter how luxurious or modern their lifestyle may be.
The Al Marmoum Racetrack (although there will be no betting because it is prohibited in the UAE) is a great place to go for an experience that is truly off the beaten road. Join the locals as they enthusiastically cheer on camels from all around the Middle East. The robust creatures particularly bred for racing are dressed in all their finery and fitted with robotic jockeys as they gallop around the dusty racetrack with their owners in trail, furiously pursuing after them in 4x4s while controlling the machines.
While the camels are being spurred on by the crowds, their owners sound their horns to encourage them.
The racing season spans from October through March, with the first race starting as early as 6:30 a.m.
It is not necessary to pay to enter the racecourse, however it is recommended that you phone ahead to confirm the weekly program.
Who’s the Fairest of Them All?
Take a day trip to the annualAl Dhafra Festivalin Abu Dhabi, which runs for fifteen days in December and allows you to see firsthand how intense the Arabs’ affection for the beast of the desert is. It is a grand celebration of Bedouin heritage, and it is also the site of the only camel beauty pageant in the world. TheMazayna is a competition in which over 25000 camels are judged on everything from posture and neck length to ear firmness, leg straightness, lip droopiness, nose shape, size and proportion of hump, gap between the toes, coat smoothness, and overall fitness, to name a few characteristics.
The contest is a popular attraction for tourists seeking a culturally immersive experience.
There are separate contests for breeds, ages, regions, and other factors, as the events feature both the light-skinned Assayel and the beautiful black Saudi Arabian Majahim, both of which are featured in the competition.
Other notable events at the festival include a classic car competition, camel racing, horse racing, a purebred Arabian saluki dog race, falconry, a traditional souk, and a photography competition.
Other notable events at the festival include a photography competition, a traditional souk, and a classic car competition.
Heritage Camel Safari
In a caravan, like the traditional tribes of the Arabian desert did throughout history, you may take in the sights and sounds of the desert. Heritage Camel Safari will take you on a camelback across a magnificent landscape of golden dunes to a Bedouin camp in the desert. Riders must be at least reasonably fit in order to participate in the ride, which lasts around 45 minutes. Once you’ve settled down, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in cultural music and dance, falconry, henna application, and learn how to prepare a traditional feast, which will culminate in an authentic supper beneath the stars.
Al Ain Camel Market
The camel is revered in local culture, therefore it comes as no surprise that the largest livestock market in the United Arab Emirates is devoted exclusively to camels and other related animals. Participate with other wide-eyed visitors as they take in the hushed market atmosphere, carefully observing the bargaining process between vendors and possible purchasers as they cruise between pens in their SUVs while inspecting the merchandise. You’ll be invited to view the babies, youth, and long-legged race-bred studs, and you’ll even be allowed to take photographs, but keep in mind that you’ll be expected to tip the staff.
So if you can’t afford to buy a genuine camel, there are lots of alternative options available for a few hundred dirhams that are just as good.
Camel meat and milk have traditionally been a staple of the local cuisine, which can be found in many of the country’s older dining venues. In recent years, however, there has been a huge resurgence of camel cooking in modern-day restaurants and cafés, and it is increasingly being used in the production of an increasingly diverse range of meals. The camel burgers, camel biryani, camel kabsa (camel meat eaten with fragrant rice containing dried fruits), and even camel milkshakes are available at the Local House Restaurant in Al Bastakiya’s old district, among other options.
Upgrade your Starbucks experience by ordering the world-famous ‘Camelccino,’ which is produced from camel milk, at Cafe2Go, which also sells camel fajitas, burgers, hot dogs, and salami, among other things.
By delighting in the animal, you’re still showing your appreciation for it, right?
Camel Rides in Cabo San Lucas: Book Your Tour
In traditional local cuisine that is commonly found in older establishments, camel meat and milk have always played an important role. There has been a significant revival of cooking with camel over the past few years, and it is now increasingly common in the preparation of a dizzying array of dishes in modern day restaurants and cafés. Camel Burgers, Camel Biryani, Camel Kabsa (camel meat eaten with fragrant rice including dried fruits), and even camel milkshakes are available at the Local House Restaurant in Al Bastakiya’s old district.
‘Camelccino’ made from camel milk at Cafe2Go will elevate your Starbucks experience.
The cafe also serves camel fajitas, burgers, hot dogs, and salami in addition to its famous ‘Camelccino.’ The Al Nassma camel milk chocolates are also great for surprising friends and family back home. Indulging in the animal’s flesh means that you are still appreciating it, correct?
The Best Camel Rides in Cabo
For those who want to experience Cabo San Lucas and the neighboring Baja California Sur region in a unique and down-to-earth way, camel riding is the ideal option. We, at Cabo Adventures, provide the greatest camel rides in Cabo San Lucas, which are suitable for both children and adults. Our camel riding desert safari trips are both safe and pleasant since they are staffed and monitored by knowledgeable local tour guides. Although you may have never experienced these majestic and friendly creatures before, you will immediately feel at ease when camel riding with us in the Sahara.
Come meet our loveliest camel and pose for a fun photo while you’re here!
More Than Just Camel Riding
Although camel riding is the main attraction of our Outback & Camel Ride Desert Safari in Cabo San Lucas, it is not the only reason to arrange a trip there. A tequila tasting in Cabo San Lucas may be of interest to you. We’ve taken care of everything. The perfect way to round off your desert safari in Cabo is with a fantastic multi-course Mexican lunch replete with cool drinks and tequila sampling at our Casa Tpica, which overlooks the endless Pacific Ocean. Aside from that, take part in an instructive trip through the Baja outback’s terrain and learn how to make real tortillas from scratch with the help of local experts.
Check out the list below to see all that is included in our Outback and Camel Ride Desert Safari.
What’s included in this tour
- Mexican buffet lunch at the stunning Tierra Sagrada Ranch
- Beer and fruit-infused water
- Guided nature walk
- One-hour visit to EcoFarm
- Mezcal and Tequila tasting
- Tortilla-making class Most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo provide round-trip transportation in an air-conditioned van.
What do you need to know before you book
- Our clients who book their trips at least 24 hours in advance will receive complimentary round-trip transportation from a small number of hotels in the area. For reservations made less than 24 hours in advance, it is necessary to call (624) 173-9528
- For reservations made more than 24 hours in advance, it is necessary to call (624) 173-9528. The minimum age is five years old. 260 lbs / 120 kgs is the maximum weight that may be carried. During the camel ride, the use of cameras, cell phones, and GoPros is strictly prohibited. It is not recommended for guests who have back or neck issues. Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in this trip for their own safety. Tierra Sagrada has an entrance fee of 20 USD per adult and 10 USD per child. The fee for children is waived. Please bear in mind this is not included and should be paid at check-in
- In order to protect the safety of all of our guests, COVID-19 protocols are in place.
What to bring
- Fashionable clothing
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- A light sweater (in the winter months)
- Sunscreen that is biodegradable a repellent for insects
- Money to cover the cost of the Tierra Sagrada entrance fee, photos, and souvenirs
What time is the tour going to start? Rancho “Tierra Sagrada” is located 45 minutes north of Cabo San Lucas, away from the hustle and bustle of the resorts but close to the charming pueblitos of Cerritos and Todos Santos. It is one of the largest unpopulated and pristine deserts in Mexico. What kind of clothing do I need to bring with me on the tour? Shoes that are comfortable for walking, ideally tennis shoes or boots shorts or shorts or shorts a tee-shirt and a cap that is comfy Is this a vacation for the whole family?
- Is there a vegetarian alternative available?
- In addition to the camel ride, are there any additional activities available?
- Also, a Mercedes Benz 4×4 is used to go across arid locations.
- Is it okay if I bring my camera?
- As part of our objective, we want to provide our visitors with an outstanding holiday experience that includes learning about and enjoying everything that nature has to offer here in the Baja.
Creating a safe pleasant and amazing experience is our final objective. Because we want our visitors to enjoy the trip and not be distracted by technology, we urge them to leave their phones at home and let our professional photographers capture the moment for them.
Camel Ride Dubai
In the event that you are planning a trip to the Dubai Desert, we can assist you in planning your Desert Safari Dubai tour. We’ve compiled a list of some of the most enjoyable activities that you can participate in while visiting the desert. So, keep reading to find out what happens! As you journey in the 44 SUV Land Cruiser over the vast expanses of the desert in Dubai with your family, you will discover that it is a beautiful area to explore. We at Adventure in Dubai are offering you the opportunity to join us on a tour around Dubai.
Our skilled drivers will pick you up from your hotel or place of residence and transport you to your destination once you have taken advantage of our previously included pick and drop services.
What to expect in Camel Ride Dubai?
Don’t be concerned, a guide will always be on hand to assist you in any situation. The camel ride was one of the most well-known modes of transportation in the early Arab society. You will have the opportunity to learn about and experience the ancient modes of transportation used by the Arabs. Riding on the back of a camel, you may discover the vastness of the desert’s limits. Depending on your preference, you can opt to ride a camel in the morning or at night, both of which provide spectacular views of the desert.
Take awe-inspiring photos of the critters that survive in the harsh circumstances of the desert during the daytime.
You’ll get a complete 45-minute session of dune bashing in the desert sands, and you’ll get to see how the sand creates a tiny storm as it comes into contact with the high-speed tires of the automobile.
Sandboarding Dubai Camel Riding
Take advantage of this incredible package offered by Adventure in Dubai and enjoy your stay in the desert. As you repeat activities that Arabs used to perform in their daily lives, such as camel rides for traveling, you’ll discover a great deal about them and their former lives, as well as about yourself. Camel riding in Dubai You might also take into consideration our other exhilarating desert safari activities. To book a Camel Ride Dubai trip, please contact us by phone or WhatsApp at +971 54 486 6233.