- The city is located on the Persian Gulf. The gulf falls along the coast of the United Arab Emirates. Dubai is bordered by Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and Sultanate of Oman. Giving its position in reference to the longitudes and latitudes, it lies 25.2697 degrees North and 55.3095 degrees east. The total area covered by the city is 4,110 kilometers squared.
Where is Dubai located in which country?
Overview of Dubai city, United Arab Emirates.
What country is Dubai near?
Dubai lies South of Iran, across the Persian gulf. The emirate of Dubai is bordered by Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. The UAE borders Saudi Arabia to the west and Oman to the east.
Is Dubai part of Asia or Africa?
Yes, Dubai is in Asia, but it’s also a part of the Middle East which could also be considered part of Africa. Dubai is not a country, it is a city and emirate in a country called the United Arab Emirates, this country is in the Middle East and this is a transcontinental region, ie. it lies in both Asia and Africa.
Is Dubai a country or?
Nope! Dubai is 100%, not a country. The United Arab Emirates, or UAE, IS a country though.
Why is Dubai so rich?
Its diverse economy makes Dubai one of the richest in the world. Unlike other states in the region, Dubai’s economy doesn’t rely on oil. The growth of its economy comes from business, transportation, tourism and finance. Free trade allowed Dubai to become a wealthy state.
Is Dubai the richest country in the world?
Dubai began shipping oil in 1969 and before gaining independence from Great Britain in 1971, when it became one of the UAE’s seven emirates. The UAE is the third-richest country in the world, below Luxembourg at number two and Qatar at number one, with a GDP per capita of $57,744.
What language do they speak in Dubai?
The official language of the United Arab Emirates is Arabic. Modern Standard Arabic is taught in schools, and most native Emiratis speak a dialect of Gulf Arabic that is generally similar to that spoken in surrounding countries.
Can you wear shorts in Dubai?
What should tourists wear in Dubai? When visiting Dubai as a tourist, you will be glad to know that the dress code in tourist places and hotels isn’t very strict. Men can wear shorts, pants, shirts, or t-shirts. Women can wear dresses, skirts, shorts, and t-shirts, blouses, tops…
Is it expensive in Dubai?
In general, prices in Dubai are comparable to other major cities in the world. Accommodation and tours can be quite expensive, but there is so much choice that you can make it more budget-friendly if you wish. Restaurant prices are comparable to those in Western European cities.
Is Dubai in North America?
Dubai is the most populous and largest city in the UAE, it is also the capital and largest in the Emirate of Dubai. The UAE is located on the Persian Gulf in western Asia, it borders Saudi Arabia to the south, Oman the east, Iran to the north and a maritime border with Qatar to the west.
What is the capital city of Dubai?
Dubai city is the capital of Dubai Emirate, an absolute monarchy and one of the seven emirates which constitute the UAE. The city is a major trade and transportation hub in the Persian Gulf region. Aerial view of Downtown Dubai from Burj Khalifa.
How many states has Dubai?
This section provides an overview of the UAE’s seven emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Following the completion of your transfer and hotel accommodations, you may begin your Dubai sightseeing adventure. The Burj Khalifa is one of the most well-known landmarks in Dubai, and it is a must-see. The fountain show at this location is quite stunning. Every evening, it runs for around ten minutes and is repeated several times. And while we’re on the subject of the Burj Khalifa, don’t forget to take the elevator all the way to the top of the world’s tallest structure. Booking your trip around sunset or sunrise will provide you with the finest opportunity to take in some genuinely breathtaking vistas.
The location is a wonderland, if not a metropolis in and of its own right.
Shopping in Dubai, as well as touring its huge malls, is a unique experience in and of itself, in addition to the many other tourist attractions available in Dubai.
Dubai’s annual shopping festival, which takes place in January, is the perfect time to visit for shopping since the brands have their largest bargains of the year during this time.
It is the perfect mixture for an unforgettable evening in the city of lights.
From today’s featured article
Final Fantasy XIII-2 is a role-playing video game released in 2011 by Square Enix. It is the sequel to Final Fantasy XIII. A direct successor to the 2009 role-playing gameFinal Fantasy XIII, XIII-2 is a part of the Fabula Nova Crystallis subseries and is set in the same world. In early 2010, work on the game began, with many of the major creators from the previous game contributing to its creation. It incorporates updated elements from the previous game, such as fast-paced combat and a customisable “Paradigm” system, as well as new elements.
There is extensive use of time travel in the new game’s narrative, which allows players to hop between different time periods while being in the same place.
The critical reception for Final Fantasy XIII-2 has been overwhelmingly good. In Japan, the game was the fifth-best-selling game of 2011, and it was followed by a sequel, Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, which was released in 2012. (Read the entire story.)
Did you know.
- Bulletin board, projects, tools, and activities addressing a wide range of Wikipedia topics are available on the community site. Ask questions about how to use Wikipedia at the help desk. A virtual library, Wikipedia volunteers answer your inquiries on a wide range of topics by acting as virtual librarians
- Updates and articles about Wikipedia and the Wikimedia Foundation
- Site news
- Announcements, updates, articles and press releases a teahouse, where you may ask your first few fundamental questions about contributing to Wikipedia
- Wikipedia’s village pump serves as a forum for conversations regarding the site itself, including sections for technical difficulties and policy.
Wikipedia’s sister projects
A community of volunteer editors contribute to Wikipedia, which is maintained by theWikimedia Foundation, a non-profit organization that also hosts a variety of other volunteer initiatives, including:
To see in high resolution, please click on the following link: 1750×999|2000×1142|2500×1427 Maps of the World
- A world political map, a world physical map, a world time zone map, a world blank map, a world map with continents, a world interactive map, and a world blank map are all available.
- Europe, Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Oceania, Antarctica, and Eurasia are the continents shown.
- Antigua and Barbuda
- American Samoa
- Azerbaijani Federation
- The Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burma, and Burundi are among the countries included on the list.
- The following countries are represented: Cambodia
- Cape Verde
- Caribbean Netherlands
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Djibouti, Dominica, and the Dominican Republic are all represented.
- Egypt, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Eswatini, and Ethiopia are among the countries represented.
- The Falkland Islands, the Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, and French Guiana are all represented.
- Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, and Guyana are among the countries represented.
- Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, and Guyana are all members of the African Union.
- Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana
- The countries of Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, and Luxembourg
- Mauritania, Mauritius, Martinique, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, and Mozambique are among the countries that have joined the federation.
- s Nauru
- s Nepal
- s Netherlands
- s New Zealand
- s Nicaragua
- s Niger
- s Nigeria
- s Niue
- s Norfolk Island
- s North Macedonia
- s Northern Mariana Islands
- s Norway
- Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Portugal, and Puerto Rico are among the countries represented.
- Saint Barthélemy
- Saint Barthélemy Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Lucia is a Caribbean island nation. Saint Martin
- Saint Martin’s
- Saint Martin’s Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon The islands of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- San Marino is a country in Northern Europe. Sao Tome and Principe
- Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia is a country in the Middle East. Senegal
- Sierra Leone is a country in West Africa. Singapore
- Islands of the Solomons
- South Africa is a country located in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the southern hemisphere, in the Sudanese Republic of South Sudan
- Sri Lanka is a country in South Asia. Sudan
- Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, and Tuvalu are among the countries represented.
- The United Arab Emirates
- The United Kingdom
- The United States
- And Uruguay.
- The Ukraine
- The United Arab Emirates
- And the United States of America
A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z Maps of the City
- New York, London, Las Vegas, Berlin, Paris, Barcelona, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, and Melbourne are just a few of the cities on the list.
- Among the cities visited are: Milan
- And Washington D.C.
- Munich, Pattaya, Perth, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Istanbul, Beijing, San Francisco, and Bangkok are among the destinations.
- Geneva, Dublin, Boston, Sydney, Madrid, Brussels, Athens, Dubai, and all of the other cities in the world
Geneva, Dublin, Boston, Sydney, Madrid, Brussels, Athens, Dubai, and all of the other cities in the world are represented.
City maps, satellite images and famous places
The Olympic sports of Alpine skiing, biathlon, bobsleigh, cross-country skiing, curling, figure skating, freestyle skiing, ice hockey, Luge, Nordic combined, short track, skeleton, ski jumping, speed skating, and snowboarding are all available to see. Follow the progress of your favorite Olympic team: Team USA, Team Canada, and Team Great Britain are competing against each other.
Twenty recently added city maps:
- San Clemente, California, United States (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) San Clemente, California is a seaside community in Orange County, California, with a population of 64 thousand people. It is located around 60 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles in Monterey Park, California, in the United States. (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) It is a suburban city located 7 miles east of downtown Los Angeles in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. The city of Monterey Park has a population of around 61 thousand people. Laguna Niguel, California, United States (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) It is approximately 55 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles in the lovely “nearly coastal” city of Laguna Niguel, which is located in Orange County. There are around 64 thousand individuals in Laguna Niguel according to population estimates. Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, United States (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) Punxsutawney is a well-known municipality in Jefferson County, Pennsylvania, which is approximately 80 miles northwest of Pittsburgh. It is home to the annual Groundhog Day celebration. Groundhog Day was an international phenomenon, and this town benefited from it. Punxsutawney, North Carolina, USA has a total population of around 6 thousand people
- Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) Chapel Hill is a well-known town in North Carolina, with a population of 57 thousand people. It is well-known for being the home of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, which is considered to be one of the top universities in the region. Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) North Carolina’s 14th biggest city, Jacksonville, was founded in 1842 and became the state’s capital in 1845. Located in Onslow County, 15 miles from the Atlantic coast and 100 miles east of Fayetteville, it is a popular tourist destination. Jacksonville, North Carolina has a population of more than 71 thousand people, while South San Francisco, California, USA has a population of more than 57 thousand people. (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) South San Francisco, founded in 1908, is a city in the San Francisco Bay Area that is approximately 10 miles south of downtown. Approximately 63 thousand people live in the “South City” metropolitan area. Bentonville, Arkansas, United States (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) Bentonville is a city in the state of Arkansas with a population of 54 thousand people. It is regarded as the origin of the Walmart corporation. Bentonville, Arkansas, was established as the county seat of Benton County in 1873. Oro Valley, Arizona, United States (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) Oro Valley is a suburb of Tucson, Arizona, that became a town in 1974 after being established as a village. Oro Valley has a population of more than 47 thousand people living there. Vestavia Hills, Alabama, United States (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) Vestavia Hills is a big and prosperous southern suburb of Birmingham, Alabama, in the United States. This council–manager city has a population of more than 39 thousand people. Redmond, Washington, United States (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) Redmond, Washington is a city with a population of 73 thousand people, and it is located around 15 miles northeast of Seattle. Yanqing, China (street map|satellite map) is known as the “Bicycle Capital of the Northwest.” Redmond, Washington is known as the “Bicycle Capital of the Northwest.” Yanqing () is a suburban city in the Chinese province of Hebei, approximately 90 kilometers northwest of Beijing. The city of Yanqing has a population of more than 300 thousand people. The Yanqing area will host a variety of events at the Beijing Winter Olympics in 2022. Baoding, China (map of the city|satellite map of the city) Baoding () is a massive city in China’s Hebei province, roughly 90 miles southwest of Beijing. It is the capital of the province. The city of Baoding has a population of more than 11 million people. Zhangjiakou, China (street map|satellite map) was established as a city in 1925 and has seen fast expansion to the point that it now holds the status of a Prefecture-level city. Zhangjiakou () is a large city in the Chinese province of Hebei, and it is the capital of the province. It is located around 100 miles northwest of Beijing on the Yangtze River. The city of Zhangjiakou has a population of more than 4.6 million people. Pasco, Washington, United States (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) Pasco is a council–manager city in southern Washington state, located on the northern bank of the Columbia River, just across the river from the city of Kennwick. Pasco has a population of more than 77 thousand people and is located in Kennewick, Washington, USA. (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) A council–manager city with an estimated 83 thousand population, Kennewick, Washington is located in Benton County on the state’s southernmost border with Oregon and Idaho. Auburn, Washington, USA (street map|satellite map|things to do) was built in the 1860s on the banks of the Columbia River and quickly rose to prominence as a major railroad transportation hub. Auburn, Washington, has a population of 87 thousand people and is located around 30 miles south of downtown Seattle. The city was established in 1891 and is currently governed by a Mayor–council form of administration. Auburn University’s slogan is “More Than You Imagined.” Saint-Denis, France is the location of the university. map of the city (street map|satellite map) Saint-Denis is a significant northern suburb of Paris that has a population of 114 thousand people. Princeton, New Jersey, United States is most known for its iconic soccer stadium and its criminal neighborhood vibe. (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) Princeton, New Jersey, is a city with borough-style governance that has a population of around 30 thousand people. It is most recognized for its world-renowned University, which is considered to be one of the greatest in the world
- It is located in Bellingham, Washington, USA. (map of the city|satellite map|list of things to do) Bellingham, Washington is a city in the state of Washington that is located in the northern section of the state, close to the Canadian border. It serves as the county seat of Whatcom County, Washington. The city of Bellingham has a population of more than 91 thousand people.
Twenty newly added special places:
- The China National Convention Center is located in Beijing, China. The China National Convention Center is a huge media facility located on the Olympic Green in downtown Beijing. It was built in the late 1980s. Beijing National Indoor Stadium, which opened in 2008, is a multi-purpose facility. Chinese national indoor stadium Beijing National Indoor Stadium is located in Beijing’s Olympic Green, a major sports district that includes many other sports facilities. Beijing National Indoor Stadium, was opened on November 26, 2007, has a capacity of up to 18 thousand people. Capital Indoor Stadium is not to be confused with the olderCapital Indoor Stadium. The Centennial Flame is a symbolic representation of the United States’ centennial. The Centennial Flame monument may be seen in Ottawa, Canada, just in front of the Canadian Parliament. It was dedicated in 1998. This structure is one of the most prominent sights in the Canadian capital. Dedicated in 1967 to commemorate Canada’s 100th anniversary of confederation, it is the tallest structure in the country. Market at ByWard ByWard Market is a well-known historic district in Ottawa, Canada, located to the east of the city’s downtown area. Ruyi Snow is a fictional character created by author Snow Ruyi. The Snow Ruyi National Ski Jumping Center is located in the Chinese city of Zhangjiakou, and it was established in 2003. This arena, which is scheduled to open in December 2021, will host the Ski Jumping events in the 2022 Winter Olympics. Shougang (Large Air) The Big Air Shougang Olympic Stadium is located on the western suburbs of Beijing, in the Shijingshan District, and was built to host the 2008 Summer Olympics. The Big Air competitions at the 2022 Witer Olympics will be held in Big Air Shougang. Phil’s Burrow is a place where people go to get away from it all. Phil’s Burrow is a café and Groundhog Day museum in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania, that serves breakfast and lunch. Phil’s Burrow may be found at the following address: Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania 15767
- 300 E Mahoning St. Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania 15767 The border between Europe and Asia is marked by a fence. Russia, Kazakhstan, and Turkey are all part of the border that separates Europe and Asia. The precise line is the topic of unending discussion, however the majority of geographers agree on the following course as the most likely: The eastern foothills of the Ural Mountains are a popular tourist destination (leaving the city of Yekaterinburg in Asia) This is the course of the Ural River (leaving part ofKazakhstanin Europe) The shoreline of the Caspian Sea on its northernmost point This is the route of the Kuma river (leaving the city of Krasnodar in Asia) The Kerch Strait is a strait that separates Russia and Ukraine (leavingCrimeain Europe) The Bosphorus Strait (dividing Isrtanbul between Europe and Asia) The Europe-Asia symbolic monument, which is located west of Yekaterinburg, is depicted by the marker on the accompanying map. The Canadian Parliament is referred to as the Parliament of Canada. The Parliament of Canada is located in the heart of Ottawa’s historic downtown area. With its prominent location on Parliament Hill, this colossal structure serves as one of the most recognizable monuments in the Canadian capital. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport In Arizona, the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (IATA code PHX) is the primary international gateway. Triple Creek Ranch is located in Maricopa County, about three miles east of downtown Phoenix
- It is owned by the Triple Creek Ranch Corporation. Triple Creek Ranch is a hideaway resort in the western section of the state of Montana, near the border with Canada. Beautiful resort located just 77 miles south of Missoula, in the heart of the Bali culture. Ubud is a well-known tourist destination on the Indonesian island of Bali. Ubud is located within the Greater Denpasar metropolitan region. The city of Ubud has a population of around 75,000 people. Cape Canaveral is a popular tourist destination. Cape Canaveral is located on Florida’s Atlantic coast, west of Orlando, in the county of Brevard. It is the launch site for the Space Shuttle program. Known as the Space Coast, this cape is well-known for its satellite launch facility, which earned the area the moniker. The island of Komodo The island of Komodo is located in Southeast Asia and is a part of the country of Indonesia. The island of Komodo is approximately 150 square miles in size. This area is renowned as the Komodo dragon’s habitat since it is home to the world’s largest living lizard, the Komodo dragon. Komodo Island is one of the world’s new seven natural wonders, along with Iguazu Falls and the Great Barrier Reef. Located in Latin America on the Iguazu River, which forms the boundary between Brazil and Argentina, Iguazu Falls are a popular tourist destination. They make up the world’s largest (but not the tallest) waterfalls system
- Jeju Island is home to the system. Jeju Island () is a well-known tourist destination in the Korea Strait, approximately 50 miles south of the South Korean mainland. The Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes are one of the New Seven Wonders of Nature, and they are located on the island of Jeju. The island of Jeju has a total land area of 707 square miles and a population of over 700 thousand inhabitants. Ha Long Bay is a natural harbor in Vietnam. Ha Long Bay is a natural wonder of Vietnam that is well-known worldwide. A descendant dragon may be found near the city of Ha Long, and its name translates as “Descending Dragon.” In Vietnam, Ha Long Bay is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. The University of Notre Dame is located in South Bend, Indiana. In 1842, the University of Notre Dame du Lac was established in Notre Dame, Indiana, on the outskirts of the city of South Bend. It is a prestigious private Catholic research university with a campus in Notre Dame. Notre Dame is regularly ranked among the top 20 institutions in the United States
- Washington University is ranked among the top 20 universities in the world. Washington University in St. Louis (WashU) is a private research university in St. Louis, Missouri, which is where its name derives from. This is the precise address: 1 Brookings Drive, St. Louis, MO 63110. WashU was established in 1853 and has grown to become one of the most prestigious private academic universities in the United States
- Yanqing District Yanqing District () is a suburban district in Beijing, China, approximately 90 kilometers northwest of the capital. It has a population of more than 290 thousand people. Yanqing will host a number of events during the 2022 Winter Olympics.
Recently added counties:
- Gwinnett County is located in the state of Georgia. Gwinnett County is the second most populous county in Georgia, after Cobb County. Gwinnett County has a total land area of around 437 square miles and a population of approximately one million residents. The county seat is Lawrenceville, and the largest city is Peachtree Corners
- Fairfield County, Connecticut is located in the northeastern part of the state. Fairfield County, with a population of about one million people, is the most populated county in Connecticut. Since 1960, the county has been without a seat. Its county seat is Bridgeport, and it is located in Pinellas County, Florida. Pinellas County, Florida, is one of the most populated counties in the state, with a population of about one million people. Clearwater is the county seat, while St. Petersburg is the main city in the area. Pinellas County, Florida has a total land size of 608 square miles, whereas Prince George’s County, Maryland has a total land area of 609 square miles. It is located directly on the eastern boundary of Washington, DC, in Prince George’s County (sometimes known as “PG County”). Upper Marlboro serves as the county seat, while Bowie is the county’s major city. The entire population of PG County is approaching one million people
- Marion County, Indiana has a population of around 400,000 people. Marion County is the most populous county in Indiana, and it is centered on the city of Indianapolis, which serves as its county seat. Marion County, Florida has a total area of around 403 square miles and a population of one million people
- Duval County, Florida has a total area of approximately 403 square miles and a population of one million people. Duval County, with a population of around one million people, is one of the most populated counties in Florida. Jacksonville is the county seat and the largest city, and the entire area of Duval County is around 818 square miles
- St. Louis County, Missouri has a total area of approximately 818 square miles. The county of St. Louis is the most populated in the state of Missouri. It is located on the western outskirts of the city of St. Louis, but does not include the city itself. Clayton is the county seat, while Florissant is the major city in this region. County of St. Louis is 523 square miles in size, while Westchester County, New York is a little over a thousand square miles. A million people live in Westchester County, which is located on the outskirts of New York City on the northern side of the Hudson River. The county seat is White Plains, and the county’s main city is Yonkers. The county of Westchester has a total land area of 500 square miles. County of Fresno in the state of California Fresno County is located in the state of California’s central region. The county has a population of more than one million people, and the county seat is located in Fresno. County of Fresno has more than 6 thousand square miles, while Honolulu County in Hawaii covers more than a thousand square miles. Honolulu County is the region that encompasses the whole island of Oahu in the state of Hawaii. The overall population of Honolulu County is around one million people
- The entire population of Pima County, Arizona is approximately one million people. Pima County, with a population of over a million people, is the second most populated county in Arizona. Tucson is the county seat as well as the main community in this area, and it is the city of Tucson. Pima County, Arizona borders Mexico on the south
- Montgomery County, Maryland borders Mexico on the north. Montgomery County (Maryland) is located on the outskirts of Washington, DC, on the northern edge of the city. Montgomery County has a total population of more than one million people, with the county seat located in Rockville, Maryland.
Twelve most recently added neighborhoods:
- Hollywood and Los Angeles are two of the most famous cities in the world. Hollywood is the most well-known district in Los Angeles, and it is recognized across the globe for its film industry. It is located around 15 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles. By the way, the creator of this website was born precisely one week before Leonardo DiCaprio stepped foot on our planet. Hello, Leonardo. Silver Lake is a neighborhood in Los Angeles. Silver Lake is a vibrant neighborhood located in the heart of Los Angeles. This is where all of the hipsters congregate
- Westlake is a neighborhood in Los Angeles. The Westlake District is a major Los Angeles neighborhood with a population of 108 thousand people. It has a number of historic buildings from the early twentieth century that are in excellent condition. Koreatown is a neighborhood in Los Angeles. South Koreatown is a well-known district in downtown Los Angeles that is home to a variety of Korean street food businesses, high-end restaurants, nightclubs, and other major institutions. Wilshire Center is located in Los Angeles. Wilshire Center is a neighborhood in downtown Los Angeles that was named after the famous businessman Henry Gaylord Wilshire
- The neighborhood is located in the Wilshire District. Los Angeles’ Fashion District is a must-see. The Los Angeles Fashion District is a well-known region in the southern portion of the city that was designated as a business improvement district and has grown to include over 4000 businesses. Los Feliz is a neighborhood in Los Angeles. Los Feliz is a neighborhood in the wider Hollywood area, on the fringes of Los Angeles’ northern suburbs, that is home to many celebrities. It has a population of more than 35 thousand people. Stanton Park is located in Washington. Stanton Park is a neighborhood in downtown Washington, DC that lies just north of Capitol Hill
- Capitol Hill is the official name for the area. Capitol Hill is a well-known region of Washington DC, where all of the United States Government buildings, including the dome-topped Capitol, are situated. Downtown Dallas is known as the Design District. It is located in the heart of Dallas, in the Design District, which is recognized for its unique architecture and fine art businesses. Dallas’s Uptown neighborhood Uptown Dallas is a key district in the city of Dallas, Texas, that is located north of Downtown. Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood is well-known for its nightlife and eateries. Deep Ellum is a neighborhood in Dallas. A primary entertainment zone in Dallas, Deep Ellum is located to the east of Downtown and is known for its live music and nightlife.
The Internet has made the world a smaller place: owing to online city maps and street views, you can practically travel through and around any city in the world. This website will give you with maps of every city in the world, from New York to far-off places like Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo.
Thursday, February 10, 2022 — News and Events in the World:
Dubai is one of the most famous tourist destinations in the world since it attracts people from all over the world.
Where is Dubai On A Map?
On a satellite image, Dubai looks to be a huge metropolis with a port on its southern border. This
The tourist’s UK travel guide (excluding London!)
It was once the only place in the world that appeared to be worth visiting. Perhaps, as a result of the recent occurrences,
Where is Dubai Located and What to Do in Dubai?
What is the location of Dubai? If you’re wondering where Dubai is on the map, then look no further.
Spanish Bucket List – 7 Experiences You Must Have in Spain
Spain is a tremendously wealthy country in almost every aspect of life. This encompasses things like culture, history, modernity, and so on.
Visiting Aiken Rhett House
What exactly is the Aiken Rhett house? The Aiken-Rhett House is located on a square-shaped block of land at the end of a lengthy driveway.
Southern City Smackdown New Orleans vs Savannah
Although there are several lovely cities in America, Charleston and Savannah are the two most notable.
ST. Peterburg Church Smackdown Church of the Savior on Blood
The Christian Cathedral of St. Catherine in St. Petersburg has traditionally served as the primary Christian church in the city.
[email protected] Contact Me If You Want To Know More.
Geology and Earth Science News, Articles, Photos, Maps and More
Curling Stones are a type of stone used for curling. Curling Stones are created from a unique sort of granite that can only be found in a few spots across the world. What is the location of Ukraine? To the east, Ukraine shares a border with Russia, which is an autonomous state in eastern Europe. Ethiopian OpalEthiopian Opal is the newest opal heavyweight, and it has the potential to give Australia a run for its money. ZirconZircon is the principal mineral of zirconium and a gemstone that is available in a variety of hues.
- What exactly is a geyser?
- Geysers may be found in many regions of the world, and we have photos and information about them.
- Fluorescent minerals and rocks are illuminated by ultraviolet light, revealing a rainbow of hues.
- MineralsMinerals- Descriptions, photographs, articles, qualities, and applications for common minerals may be found on this site.
- Cones of cinderCinder Cones are the smallest, most basic, and most common form of volcano on the planet.
- Herkimer Diamonds are a kind of diamond found in Herkimer, New York.
- Quartz crystals with double terminations that are used as specimens and gems.
A blue chalcedony that has been tinted by copper, Gem Silica is a beautiful gemstone.
OlivineOlivine is a mineral that is abundant in the Earth’s mantle.
Peridot is a gemstone that is found in abundance.
Photo galleries of igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks with descriptions may be found at RocksRocks.
It goes under the name of Lo*ihi.
Google Earth is a free piece of software that allows you to explore seamless globe satellite photos.
Obsidian Obsidian is a volcanic rock that cools so fast that it crystallizes into a transparent natural glass.
Plate Tectonics is the study of the movement of plates.
Wall MapsWall Maps- World maps, continent maps, state maps, and maps of the United States.
Talc is a soft mineral that is used in a variety of items including cosmetics, paper, paint, ceramics, and many more.
In the Darvaza Gas Crater, dubbed “The Doorway to Hell,” natural gas seeps through a blazing sinkhole that has been burning for decades.
Homeowners Insurance is a type of insurance that protects the owner of a home.
Granite Granite is a kind of intrusive igneous rock that underlies continents and is used to make counter tops and sinks.
BirthstonesBirthstonesare Gemstones that are associated with the month of a person’s birth.
AgateAgate is the most common green gemstone in the United States and throughout the majority of the world.
There are many different sorts of maps, and this section will show you some of the most common forms of maps that have been created.
It has a wide range of applications!
Kits for Rocks and Minerals Kits for Mining Rock and Minerals The most effective approach to learn about rocks and minerals is to look at specimens!
The Cave of the Hands is a cave where ancient humans painted their hands around 9000 years ago, according to legend.
Make sure you are following the rules before removing rocks, fossils, and minerals from public or private land.
Gemstones The world of gemstones is a colorful place, with photographs and information on diamonds and colored stones.
Folding Magnifier in a Metal CaseHand LensHand LensA 10-power folding magnifier housed in a metal casing.
Paper that is impervious to water Avoid taking any chances with your field notes and maps by using waterproof paper.
IlmeniteIlmenite is the principal ore of titanium and the source of the majority of the titanium dioxide produced on the planet.
Fool’s Gold is a term used to describe pyrite when its brassy appearance causes those hunting for gold to get confused.
Chalcopyrite Chalcopyrite has been the most significant copper ore for more than five thousand years, and it remains so now.
Crater of Diamonds is the only diamond mine in the world where you may take on the role of a miner.
Tanzanite Tanzanite was previously unheard of until a few decades ago, but it has now risen to widespread prominence.
Labradorite Labradorite is a feldspar mineral that may display an iridescent dance of colors when it is exposed to light.
The volcanoes of the world, their risks, and their eruptions in the past and present are covered on VolcanoesVolcanoes.com.
Mars has a lot of rocks.
Fire OpalFire Opal is a transparent to translucent opal with a yellow, orange, or red background hue that can range from transparent to translucent.
UV Mineral Lamp (Ultraviolet Light) Lightweight portable UV lamp with short and long wave UV wavelengths for observing luminous minerals.
The Stakes Have Been Raised The Acid Test- To identify carbonate minerals, geologists use weak hydrochloric acid to dissolve them in water.
Who would want to purchase them?
CopperCopper is a metal that is used in a variety of items, including coins, electronics, pipes, wires, motors, alloys, and many more.
Since prehistory, this area has been a source of mineral pigment.
Ruby and Sapphireare the 2nd and 3rd most popular colored stones in the United States.
Rare Earths are special materials that are employed in a variety of applications, including electronics, defense, and medical devices.
What exactly is geology?
Earth science is the study of the materials, structures, processes, and life on Earth across time.
Ant Hill Garnets are small gems that ants bring to the surface and deposit on their anthills as a waste product.
Marble is used in a variety of applications.
You’ll be shocked at how it’s put to good use.
This collection contains images of sand taken from various locations across the world.
Petrified Wood is a type of fossilized wood that has been preserved over time.
Soapstone As a metamorphic rock, soapstone has a variety of qualities that make it appropriate for a wide range of applications.
Oceanographic Map of the World The oceans are depicted on this map, which includes the Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic, and Southern Oceans.
Mineraloids are amorphous, naturally occurring inorganic solids that lack crystallinity and are found in a variety of environments.
What Exactly Is The Moho?
People have been making marks on rocks for thousands of years, which is known as rock art.
Mohs Scale of Hardness Scale is a collection of reference minerals that are used in hardness testing in the classroom.
US Diamond MinesDid you know that diamonds have been mined in the United States for many centuries?
What exactly is a Maar?
Meteorites from the planet Mars Meteorites from the planet Mars While exploring the Red Planet, NASA’s Mars rovers have discovered dozens of meteorites.
The World’s Highest Waterfall Angel Falls, located in Venezuela, is the world’s highest waterfall, standing at 3212 feet in height.
Mount Etna- Europe’s most active volcano, which has been erupting since 2001, is continuing its outburst.
Intensity of Volcanic Explosivity When assessing the explosiveness of volcanic eruptions, the amount of tephra ejected is taken into consideration.
The 6th of June, 1912 The United States of America was the site of the most destructive volcanic eruption of the twentieth century, known as Novarupta.
Diamonds with different colors Colored Diamonds are diamonds having a distinct body color that may be seen.
Spatter ConesSpatter Cones are tiny, steep volcanic cones formed by the fusion of basaltic lava with volcanic ash.
Hurricanes with the most destructive winds Hurricanes with the most destructive winds Are they determined by the wind speed, the amount of damage, or the number of deaths?
Ticks may be a nuisance for geologists in some places.
American GemstonesMined in the United States- Small mines in the United States create a variety of gorgeous gemstones that are unique to the country.
Its most major application is in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
What Is Luster and How Does It Work?
Crystal HabitCrystal Habitis the outward shape that a crystal or an assemblage of crystals takes on when exposed to light.
CitrineCitrine is a translucent form of quartz with a tint ranging from yellow to orange to reddish in hue.
AzuriteAzurite is a copper ore that is also used as a pigment, a decorative stone, and a gem material.
It is also the mineral responsible for the creation of ruby and sapphire.
It was used in pigments until it was discovered to be toxic.
Tsunami with the greatest height A tsunami with a run-up height of 1720 feet happened in Lituya Bay, Alaska, and was the world’s tallest ever recorded.
Storm SurgeThe storm surge that occurs during a hurricane may be the most destructive and devastating. The Utica Shale (also known as the Marcellus Shale) is a major source of oil, natural gas, and natural gas liquids in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and West Virginia.
ThoughtCo.com is the World’s Largest Education Resource
In order to retain and/or access information on a device, display tailored advertisements, and conduct content measurement, audience insight, and product development, ThoughtCo and our third-party partners utilize cookies and handle personal data such as unique identifiers based on your consent. To make changes to or withdraw your consent choices for ThoughtCo.com, including your right to object where a legitimate interest is being utilized, please follow the instructions provided below. You can make changes to your preferences at any time by clicking on the “EU Privacy” link at the bottom of any page.
a list of collaborators (vendors)
We and our partners process data to:
In order to retain and/or access information on a device, display tailored advertisements, and conduct content measurement, audience insight, and product development, ThoughtCo and our third-party partners utilize cookies and handle personal data such as unique identifiers with your consent. Use the links below to modify or withdraw consent preferences for ThoughtCo.com, including your right to object when legitimate interest is being exploited. It is possible to make changes to your preferences at any time by clicking on the “EU Privacy” link located at the bottom of every webpage.
Partners’ names and affiliations (vendors)
Getting about the city is made easier by the Dubai Metro, which is one of the most efficient modes of public transportation in the world. The trains are driverless and contain first class, as well as compartments for ladies and children alone. The views from the large window panels are spectacular.
Map of Dubai
Visit our interactive map to see the exact locations of tourist sites, retail malls, souqs (traditional marketplaces), golf courses, schools, and Metro stations.
Downtown Dubai is a major real estate development located right off Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of the city. The city is home to the Burj Khalifa (previously the Burj Dubai), the world’s tallest building, as well as the Dubai Mall, the world’s largest retail mall, among other notable structures.
Al Mamzar Beach Park
Al Mamzar Beach Park is a public beach park located in the Deira neighborhood of Dubai. It has a multitude of beaches, picnic and BBQ spots, and sports facilities to offer visitors and residents.
The Dubai Fountain is the largest musical fountain in the world, and it is located in the heart of the city. It’s also completely free. Book a seat at one of the several restaurants that along the length of the Burj Khalifa Lake to get the greatest views of the city.
The Dubai Frame is the world’s biggest picture frame and is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It provides breathtaking views of both the ancient and new parts of the city.
The Jumeirah Beachfront Development is a mixed-use beachfront development in Dubai’s Jumeirah neighborhood.
The Lost Chambers – Atlantis Aquarium
An urban development project on the Jumeirah Beachfront in Dubai’s Jumeirah district.
Aquaventure – Atlantis Waterpark
The Atlantis resort on the Palm Jumeirah is home to Aquaventure, a massive waterpark with slides and pools.
The Atlantis resort on the Palm Jumeirah is home to Aquaventure, a big waterpark.
Find out what the weather will be like in Dubai when you plan your trip there. It includes current weather conditions, a 5-day forecast, and historical data as well as other features.
Prayer hours are available on Dubai Online for today. The current time is updated on a daily basis.
Dubai Gold Rate
Today’s retail gold rate in Dubai may be seen here. In this section, you can find the price of a gram of 24K, 22K, 21K, and 18K gold in AED, dollars, pounds, euros, and rupees.
There are modest shops along the narrow tunnels of this ancient market, selling every plant and spice under the sun.
The Gold Souk is the most well-known souk in the city. There are hundreds of stores offering jewelry made of gold, silver, diamonds, and other precious metals and stones along the covered pathways of this interesting market.
Waterfront Market – Deira Fish Market
When it comes to fresh fish in Dubai, there is no better place to go than the Waterfront Market. After the closure of the old Deira Fish Market, the new state-of-the-art market opened in 2017.
The Dubai Mall
More than 1,000 retail establishments, including Bloomingdale’s and Galeries Lafayette, can be found in the city’s largest shopping mall, which is also its largest. A large number of restaurants and tourist attractions, such as the Dubai Ice Rink, the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, and KidZania, are also located here.
Dubai Travel Planner
A Dubai desert safari is a must-do activity if you want to get the most out of your trip to Dubai. Getting away from the skyscrapers, feeling the sand beneath your toes, and so on. Were you under the impression that brunch was a meal served between breakfast and lunch? As you are surely aware, Dubai like to do things a little differently. With the inauguration of LEGOLAND® Hotel Dubai at Dubai ParksResorts, the already-fun Legoland Dubai Resort is about to become even more so.
latest travel guidesupdates
- We set a goal of 50 fantastic locations to visit in Dubai when we started this list, but it didn’t take long for us to surpass that goal. From the exquisitely built architecture of the many nation pavilions and displays to the AI robots that meet you along the route, here’s a look at the highlights of the.
- The city of Dubai has grown from a tiny fishing hamlet and trade port to a global financial center in only a few decades. The Ultimate Guide to Things to Do in Dubai with Kids is available online. A decade of family life in the United Arab Emirates has prepared.
- Legoland Dubai Resort has recently become even more exciting with the inauguration of LEGOLAND® Hotel Dubai at Dubai ParksResorts.
- A Dubai desert safari is a must-do activity if you want to get the most out of your trip to Dubai. Being able to see beyond the buildings, feeling the sand between your toes. Everything you need to know about visiting Dubai in February may be found on this page. Take me back to January | Winter Survival Guide | Jump forward.
- Discover everything there is to know about the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building and the world’s most photographed structure. The world’s highest building,.
- Were you under the impression that brunch was a meal served between breakfast and lunch? As you are probably aware, Dubai enjoys doing things a little differently.
- They say that the best things in life are free, and this is certainly true when trying to catch the sun’s golden rays.
- Dubai is a vast sprawling city, and while the Metro system connects the main tourist attractions reasonably well, it is by no means comprehensive.
- Dubai is a vast sprawling city, and while the Metro system connects the main tourist attractions relatively well, it is by no means comprehensive when trying to catch the sun When visiting Dubai, a journey to the desert is an absolute must in order to observe the city from a completely different and gorgeous perspective.
- It should come as no surprise that Dubai boasts a plethora of entertainment and eating options, given the city is home to some of the world’s top.
World Travel Family – The Most Inspiring Family Travel Blog!
The World Travel Family Travel Blog is intended to assist you with your family travel excursions across the world. We want you to see the world and get as much from it as we have and have gained from it. Browse through our travel tales below, and use our site to plan locations, tours, vacations, itineraries, travel gear, and packing. We also have a travel planning section. We can also assist you in becoming a part of our family and starting your own family travel blog while traveling the world on and off the main path.
We provide a plethora of trip suggestions for you to use.
We Are A Full-Time Travel Family How?
As the founders of the World Travel Family travel blog, it is imperative that we write about how we, as a family, are able to travel full-time or even permanently while maintaining our careers.
The fact that we travel with children throughout the world is not unusual; there are many other globe-trotting, full-time traveling families out there doing the same thing. However, what we do appears to the great majority of people to be impossible. Take a Look at This Blog Post
What is the best way to construct a wooden pyramid? The following is a table of contents: Step 1: Measure the diameters of the pyramid triangles and keep them hidden. « Continue reading this post »
what is rational basis
What exactly is meant by a reasonable foundation? The following is the legal definition of reasonable basis: a rationale or basis (for example, in legislation or. « Continue reading this post »
what degree do you need to be a coach
What kind of education do you need to be a coach? Coaches at the collegiate and professional levels are often required to hold a bachelor’s degree. « Continue reading this post »
how are creeks formed
In order to be a coach, you must have a bachelor’s degree. Coaches at the collegiate and professional levels are often required to hold a bachelor’s degree,. » Continue reading this.
what cells does ebola attack
What Types of Cells Does Ebola Target? When the virus enters the body, it targets certain cell types, including as liver cells, cells in the immune system, and cells in the. « Continue reading this post »
how does pollution affect marine life quizlet
What Effects Does Pollution Have on Marine Life Quizlet? Pollution has an impact on marine life in a number of different ways. Fertilizer pollution has the potential to. « Continue reading this post »
how does forensic archaeology differ from traditional archaeology?
What is the difference between archeology and forensic anthropology? What is the definition of archeology? In a nutshell, forensic anthropology is a branch of science that applies physical anthropology and. « Continue reading this post »
how long does a whale live
Whales have been known to live up to 200 years. Bowhead whales (Balaena mysticetus), which inhabit in the Arctic waters, have been reported to live for more than 200 years. « Continue reading this post »
what makes clouds white
What Causes Clouds to Turn White? Clouds are white because the light emitted by the Sun is also white. However, in a cloud, sunlight. « Continue reading this post »
how do we know the age of the solar system so precisely?
How can we know the age of the solar system to such a high degree of precision? By researching a variety of topics, primarily meteorites, and employing. « Continue reading this post »
what do saber tooth cats eat
What Do Saber-Toothed Cats Prefer to Eat? In their natural habitat, saber-toothed cats were carnivorous. Because of this, the big canine teeth have evolved into. « Continue reading this post »
why has globalization contributed to the rise of international terrorism?
Can you tell me about how globalization has led to the current rise in international terrorism? Globalization, which is highly developed, as well as the economic crisis, have. « Continue reading this post »
Who Concluded That Animals Are Made Of Cells?
What role has globalization played in the current upsurge in international terrorism, and how? High-level globalization, combined with a recession, has resulted in » Continue reading this.
how to declare a global variable in java
What is the syntax for declaring a global variable in Java? In order to define a global variable in Java, the term static is used. « Continue reading this post »
why were the french and native americans allies
What Was the Reason for the French and Native Americans’ Alliance? The French originally arrived in North America in order to participate in the Fur Trade. « Continue reading this post »
according to researchers, how is a la niÃ±a event triggered?
According to scientists, what causes a La Nia occurrence is still a mystery.
According to scientists, what causes a La Nia occurrence is still a mystery. … « Continue reading this post »
what is c2h4o2
A La Nia Event, according to researchers, can be triggered in several ways. The researchers believe that a La Nia incident is caused by a combination of factors. … » Continue reading this.
what does each person in the cartoon represent
What do you think the cartoon represents? in print, a sketch or drawing that is generally amusing, such as one that appears in a newspaper or journal, and that represents, satirizes, or. « Continue reading this post »
what are other traits that are encoded for by dna
What are some of the other characteristics that are encoded by DNA? Each of these items — as well as every other organism — consists of. « Continue reading this post »
what do animals in the rainforest eat
What Do Animals In The Rainforest Eat? What Do Animals In The Rainforest Eat? Tropical rainforest mammals consume a wide variety of plants, grasses, crustaceans, insects, and even small animals. « Continue reading this post »
what is the meaning of elevation
What is a good illustration of elevation? Elevation is defined as the height above the surface of the earth or other surface, or the height over a. « Continue reading this post »
who is the top predator of the lagoon
What is the most dominant predator in wetland areas? Crocodiles and alligators are among the most dangerous animals on the planet. This is the ideal wetland predator, with adaptations that are specific to. « Continue reading this post »
how did farming contribute to the growth of towns
What role did agriculture play in the development of towns? What role did agriculture play in the development of towns? People remained. « Continue reading this post »
how do you write a million
When it comes to the development of towns, how did farming contribute? What role did farming play in the development of cities? It was still crowded. » Continue reading this.
what characteristic do all protists have in common
One characteristic that all protozoans have is their ability to reproduce. What are the features that all protists share in common, and how do they differ? Protists are eukaryotes, which means they are. « Continue reading this post »
what is the difference between darwin’s theory of evolution
When it comes to evolution, what is the difference between the process and Darwin’s theory of evolution? The most significant distinction between Darwinism and evolution is. « Continue reading this post »
what is public records
What exactly is the definition of public record? A public record is information that has been documented and/or submitted by a government agency. « Continue reading this post »
why do we have 2 eyes
What Is the Purpose of Having Two Eyes? The Importance of Having Two Eyes. It’s a little perplexing that we have two. « Continue reading this post »
how did the great war for empire change the relationship between england and its american colonies?
What effects did the Great War for Empire have on the relationship between England and her American colonial allies in North America? The Great War altered everything. « Continue reading this post »
why is surface tension important to life
What is the significance of surface tension in human life? The surface tension of water is beneficial to organisms (mostly those of the insecta class, such as water striders). « Continue reading this post »
describe how quartzite forms
What Is the Importance of Surface Tension in Life? Animals (mostly of the insecta class, such as water striders) benefit from the surface tension of water. » Continue reading this.
explain why air is classified as matter
Explain why air is considered to be a substance.
Because it has mass and occupies space, air is considered as matter. « Continue reading this post »
why does my rabbit keep killing her babies
Explain why air is considered to be a substance called matter. Given that it has mass and occupies space, air is considered as matter. » Continue reading this.
what economic term describes the rate at which products are manufactured?
What is the technical word for production in the business world? This information comes from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Production is the process of putting together different types of materials. « Continue reading this post »
why are transformations important in everyday life
What Is the Importance of Transformations in Everyday Life? Transformations are quite prevalent in our environment, and they have played an important role in. « Continue reading this post »
what causes a mudflow?
What is the cause of a mudflow? Mudflows can occur as a result of extremely heavy rains or a rapid thaw in the weather. They are mostly composed of. « Continue reading this post »
what do unicellular and multicellular organisms have in common
What are the similarities and differences between unicellular and multicellular organisms? The qualities of life are shared by both unicellular and multicellular organisms: they are both.Read More »
what does democracy mean to you essay
Put another way, what does democracy mean to you in your own words? People’s rule is defined as follows: Democracy is defined as the rule of the people. The name itself. « Continue reading this post »
a carbon atom is most likely to form what kind of bond
What Type Of Bond Is Most Likely To Form Between A Carbon Atom And Another Atom? link formed by a covalent reaction What kind of bonds does carbon form. « Continue reading this post »
what does far reaching mean
What does it mean when someone has a wide range of interests? impacting a large number of persons or things: having a broad variety of options or. « Continue reading this post »