Where can I participate in the Dubai Shopping Festival?
- The Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Outlet Mall, Dubai Gold Souk, and Boxpark are some of the places where you can participate in DSF. You will find high profile brands like Michael Kors, Burberry, Rado, and Cartier on huge discounts. In which month does the Dubai Shopping Festival take place?
What is special in Dubai Shopping Festival?
During the festival, shops offer discounts on their merchandise, daily car raffles and prize drawings are held to win items such as gold and cars, and there is a fireworks display. There are also a range of family activities and live shows that take place throughout Dubai.
How long is the Dubai Shopping Festival?
Held from from 15 December to 30 January, this is the festival we’ve all been waiting for. Malls and shopping destinations come alive with amazing discounts on just about everything, while daily entertainment, shows and extraordinary raffles keep you surprised every single day.
How do you shop in Dubai Shopping Festival?
Best Things To Buy At Dubai Shopping Festival
- Gold Jewellery. Coming back from Dubai without buying Gold ornaments is just not possible.
- Precious and Semi-Precious Stones.
- Arabian Dates and Spices.
- Camel Milk Chocolate.
- Arabian Coffee and Coffee Pots.
- Branded Apparels, Footwear, and Accessories.
- Electronic Gadgets and Gizmos.
How much is the discount in Dubai Shopping Festival?
Shopper can enjoy discounts from 25 per cent to 90 per cent across 100+ participating brands located within Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Deira, City Centre Me’aisem, City Centre Al Shindagha, and My City Centre Al Barsha from 10am until 10pm.
What is the cheapest month to go to Dubai?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Dubai High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is April.
Is shopping in Dubai cheaper than USA?
There are plenty of options, yes. The question is, is shopping in Dubai really cheaper than in other destinations. Fact is, even though shopping is tax free in the country, bottom line, prices are not lower. Prices for international luxury brands (Armani, Marc Jacobs, Cartier etc.)
Is Dubai cheaper for shopping?
Compared to Europe specially countries dealing with Euro Dubai is cheaper specially when there is special offer like Summer festival and Dubai shopping festival. you have the high street shopping as well as the low street. you can go for cheap shopping to Al karama where you have everything but is is a bit popular.
What is Dubai’s biggest shopping mall?
The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest destination for shopping, entertainment and leisure, located next to the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa.
Can you wear shorts in Dubai?
What should tourists wear in Dubai? When visiting Dubai as a tourist, you will be glad to know that the dress code in tourist places and hotels isn’t very strict. Men can wear shorts, pants, shirts, or t-shirts. Women can wear dresses, skirts, shorts, and t-shirts, blouses, tops…
Is Dubai Shopping Festival Open?
Dubai shopping festival is from 17 December 2020 to 30 January 2021. There’s a lot to take in — even for the most accomplished shopper.
What’s the best time to visit Dubai?
The best time to visit Dubai is in September and April, when it’s sunny but not too hot. While much of the Northern Hemisphere is wrapped up for winter during this period, the city continues to offer bright skies and balmy temperatures. Temperatures soar from May to August, so hotel prices drop and crowds disperse.
When did the Dubai Shopping Festival start?
DSF was first conceived in 1996 when His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai decided to create an epic shopping festival that would position the city as a family tourism destination.
Are electronics cheaper in Dubai than UK?
Dubai is a duty-free port, which makes all the electronic items cheaper than anywhere else in the world.
Are there sales in Dubai in December?
We love a bargain and with Dubai Shopping Festival weaving its magic across town, there are some great Boxing Day sales in Dubai. Thanks to DSF, many of these Boxing Day sales carry on throughout December and into 2022, so you can shop your way into the New Year.
Visit Dubai Shopping Festival for 2023 with Deals & Offers
Ultimate Shopper’s Paradise – The Dubai Shopping Festival An event including FestivityLights, ShoppingGlamour, SportsAdventure, and Multi-Culinary Food will take place. Dubai Shopping Festival is the result of the fusion of cosmopolitan culture and tradition. A version of this event is held every year in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) during the month of January. It is a month-long event that provides a lot of excitement for vacationers. During this time of year, Dubai is illuminated with lights all throughout the city.
Evenings are filled with family-friendly entertainment programs for the youngsters.
Attractions during the Dubai Shopping Festival include: Every year, the DSF offers something new and exciting to the table for everyone.
The Dubai Shopping Festival 2023 will begin on the 15th of December, 2022, and will last for one month in total.
- When and where is the Dubai Shopping Festival in 2023 going to be held?
- One can observe that the city is brimming with discounts and specials at deeply discounted costs in order to entice customers.
- Once you arrive in Dubai, you will be surrounded by a retail smorgasbord.
- Take pleasure in the DSF Decoration: Have you seen a butterfly light with the words DSF 2023 on it?
- The unimaginable amount of lights in every nook and cranny for DSF 2023 is something that is difficult to ignore.
- It has the appearance that the city has been designed specifically to delight you.
- In order to organize your DSF 2023 visit, all destination management agencies are available to assist you in making your DSF 2023 travel arrangements in advance.
- We are a Dubai-based travel agency that specializes in Dubai Packages, Visa, Tours, and Transfers for the Dubai World Cup 2023 (DSF).
Dubai Shopping Festival – Wikipedia
The Dubai Shopping Festival is promoted through the use of a banner. The Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF; Arabic: , romanized: Mahrajan Dubayy lil-tasawoq) is an annual month-long event organized by the Dubai FestivalsRetail Establishment (DFRE), which is a division of Dubai’s Department of Tourism. It is held every year in the month of November. A fireworks show is staged throughout the festival, and stores provide discounts on their products. Daily vehicle raffles and prize draws are held for the chance to win prizes such as gold and automobiles.
- Hurensohn The Festival’s construction began on February 16, 1996, and it took a total of 45 days to complete before it could be inaugurated.
- The year 2019 marks the company’s 24th year in business.
- “One World, One Family, One Festival” is the motto of the Dubai Shopping Festival, which takes place every year in January.
- The first Dubai Shopping Festival, which took place in 1996, drew more than 1.5 million visitors who spent more than $500 million over the one-month long event.
The festival business has made significant contributions to the growth of Dubai’s economy, particularly in terms of stimulating tourism and the retail sector. More than 700 brand names and 3000 businesses would have participated in the most recent festival, which took place in 2018-2019.
During the Dubai Shopping Festival, a number of global records were broken, including a number of sales records. The event included the world’s longest gold chain and sofa, as well as the world’s largest chair, stationary bicycle, and mattress, all of which were unveiled in 1999. In 2001, the event included the world’s largest incense burner, shopping bag, and bowl ofbiriyani, all of which were on exhibit. In 2002, the world’s biggest entrance visa was given, and the world’s largest magazine and box of chocolates were displayed in the United Nations.
Due to the death of Dubai’s ruler, Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the event was postponed and then cancelled in 2006.
- The UAE Awafi Festival, the Mall of the Emirates, Global Village, and Jumeirah Beach are all worth visiting.
In 2017, the Dubai Shopping Festival will take place.
- “Dubai FestivalsRetail Establishment (DFRE) – Department of Tourism, Dubai” (Dubai Festivals Retail Establishment (DFRE) – Department of Tourism, Dubai), retrieved on January 26, 2019
- Abc Gulfnews.com published an article titled “New dates for Dubai Shopping Festival revealed” on January 26th, 2019. It was followed by another article titled “Maximizing value at Dubai Shopping Festival.” 25 December 2018
- Retrieved 26 January 2019
- Business Recorder. 25 December 2018. Amal Dokhan, Laila Suhail, and K. Prakash Vel collaborated on this project (5 November 2014). “The Dubai Shopping Festival’s Events Marketing Model” is a marketing model for events. Rochester, New York, SSRN2679415
- “How Dubai Shopping Festival has expanded over the years”.gulfnews.com. Retrieved 9 February 2019
- Ab “How Dubai Shopping Festival has grown over the years”. What you need to know about the Dubai Shopping Festival 2019 is outlined in this article. Gulf Business, published on December 24th, 2018. Obtainable on January 26th, 2019
- Abc Arabic is spoken across Africa and the Middle East. “Dubai Shopping Festival: From Retail Celebration to Economic Recovery Powerhouse” is the title of a recent article in the Financial Times. [email protected] retrieved on January 26th, 2019
- Sangeeta Peter, Victor Anandkumar, and Savita Peter are all members of the Peter family (2013). “The Role of Shopping Festivals in Destination Branding: A Tale of Two Shopping Festivals in the United Arab Emirates” is a paper published in the journal Tourism Management. In Anatolia, volume 24, number 2, pages 264–267, doi: 10.1080/13032917.2013.799077
- “Dubai Shopping Festival: A huge bag full of records”, Gulf News, February 9, 2019. “History and Information about the Dubai Shopping Festival.” Sale and promotions during the Dubai Shopping Festival 2017 (DSF). retrieved on February 9th, 2019
- Brian Whitaker is a writer who lives in the United Kingdom (5 January 2006). “Dubai is in grief following the death of the emir, 62, in an Australian hotel.” The Guardian (ISSN 0261-3077) is a British newspaper. “Dubai Metro conducts a fashion show,” according to a report published on January 26th, 2019. gulfnews.com. Retrieved on February 9th, 2019.
- DSF on the official website of the Dubai Department of Tourism
Dubai Shopping Festival 2021
Empty their suitcases as soon as possible! It is now time to plan a trip to the Dubai Shopping Festival in 2021. Unlike other vacations, this one does not begin with packing your belongings. When you’re attending the world’s largest shopping extravaganza, you’ll want to pack as little as possible. After all, you’re going to have a lot on your plate on the journey back. So pack up your belongings and head to Dubai for the Dubai Shopping Festival, which will take place in 2021. The Dubai Shopping Festival will take place from December 17, 2020, to January 30, 2021.
Along with fireworks displays, there will be discounts and deals that are as explosive as the fireworks, a carnival atmosphere that will sweep across the entire country, spectacular live events that are curated to make every traveller happy, and a slew of other brilliant moments in between all of the main action.
So, in order to have the greatest possible festival experience, continue reading and learn all of the useful information that has been prepared for your convenience.
Dubai Shopping Festival Dates
The event will run from the 17th of December 2020 to the 30th of January 2021. You may schedule your trip at any point in between because the bargains are available throughout the duration of the event. However, keep in mind that because products sell out so quickly, going at the conclusion of the event may result in a hit-or-miss encounter. You may come across some of the finest prices, but you may also notice a decrease in the total availability of things.
Best Things to Buy to – What to Buy at DSF
Everything under the sun is available for purchase at the DSF 2021. As Dubai transforms into the ideal shopping destination, even the most expensive brands are well within reach of the average consumer’s budget.
The reductions will range from 25 percent to 95 percent off the retail price of over 1500 different brands. You may also get discounts on things from traditional souks and marketplaces that are participating in the event.
Here are some of the most popularly bought products:
Apparel: Take advantage of incredible fashion offers on designer and boutique items to give yourself that long-awaited wardrobe refresh this season. Buying Gold and Jewellery: DSF is one of the top sites to shop for jewelry, particularly gold, in the world. Pure gold, platinum, diamond, and precious gem jewelry, all superbly created and economically priced, may be found in this section. The festival is the perfect opportunity to build a collection or fill up on your favorite cosmetics and fragrance brands, which are available in stores all around Dubai.
- Make a list of everything you want to ensure that you don’t miss out on anything.
- Dubai is well-known for its carpets, which would make a wonderful keepsake from your trip there.
- Every shopping center features electrical stores that carry all of your favorite brands.
- It’s a fantastic opportunity to get a feel for the local souks while also brushing up on your negotiating abilities.
Best Places to Shop
The most remarkable aspect of the Dubai Shopping Festival is that it encompasses the whole country. It is not limited to the largest malls or shopping centers, but is available in every size of marketplace available. You should make a point of visiting some of the most notable places in the city, though. The Dubai Complex: Located just across the street from the soaring Burj Khalifa is the equally renowned Dubai Mall, which is the world’s largest retail mall. You might easily spend the entire day and night browsing the many world-class stores and other services available there.
- Ibn Battuta Mall is one of the most popular themed malls in the world.
- Deira City Centre: The DCC Mall in Deira, a local favorite, is another excellent shopping location during DSG 2021, since it houses not only major international brands, but also a slew of excellent local businesses.
- Dubai Festival City: This shopping complex is home to well-known brands such as IKEA, Ferrari, and Aldo.
- Outlet Mall: It is well worth the effort to travel to the Outlet Mall for its incredible factory rate reductions, which may reach up to 90 percent off retail prices across 240 retailers.
Several souks, or traditional markets, can be found around Dubai, providing you with the option to shop and sightsee at the same time. The Gold Souk, Spice Souk, Perfume Souk, and Old Souk are among the most well-known of these markets.
Top Festival Experiences to – DSF Festival Experiences
Dubai Shopping Festival is unique in that it encompasses the entire country, which is very remarkable. It is not limited to simply the largest malls or shopping centers, but is available in every size of market available. You should make a point of visiting some of the most notable places in the area, though. A visit to the Dubai Mall is a must if you’re in the area. It’s the world’s largest retail mall and sits situated next to the soaring Burj Khalifa. Exploring its numerous world-class stores and other services, you might easily go from day to night without getting tired of it.
- Ibn Battuta Mall is located in the heart of the city.
- While shopping in Deira City Centre, don’t forget to visit the DCC Mall, a local favorite that will be a wonderful shopping destination during DSG 2021 since it will include not only huge international brands, but also outstanding local businesses.
- IKEA, Ferrari, and Aldo are just a few of the stores that make Dubai Festival City their home.
- 240 retailers in the Outlet Mall provide incredible factory rates that can reach up to 90 percent off retail prices.
- Several souks, or traditional marketplaces, can be found around Dubai, providing visitors with the option to purchase while also taking in the sights.
Handy Tips to – Tips Before going to Dubai Shopping Festival
- The DSF App: The official app is the greatest way to remain informed on all of the newest offers, including flash sales
- It also serves as a convenient method to find out where to go and when to go. Begin as soon as possible: Take use of your days by beginning your search for the proper items and sizes by beginning your search early in the morning to beat the crowds. Prepare for your vacation by doing the following: Being spontaneous is enjoyable, but doing some study and preparing ahead of time can help you make the most of your time at the Dubai Shopping Festival in 2021. Investigate other activities: Yes, there is more than plenty to do during the event to keep you occupied. However, while you’re in the Emirate, why not take advantage of some of the best attractions the country has to offer, such as Desert Safaris, Glow Garden, Ferrari World, the Burj Khalifa, and Global Village.
Download the DSF App: The official app is the greatest method to find out where to go and when to go, as well as to stay up to speed on all the newest offers, including flash discounts, that are available. Begin as soon as possible. Take use of your days by beginning your search for the proper items and sizes by beginning your search early in the morning to beat the crowds; Make a travel itinerary by following these steps: Being spontaneous is enjoyable, but doing some study and preparing ahead of time can help you make the most of your time at the Dubai Shopping Festival in 2021; Other things to do include: You will have enough to do during the event, no doubt about it.
However, while you’re in the Emirate, why not take advantage of some of the best attractions the country has to offer, such as Desert Safaris, Glow Garden, Ferrari World, the Burj Khalifa, and Global Village?
Dubai Shopping Festival 2021-22
Download the DSF App: The official app is the greatest method to find out where to go and when to go, as well as to stay up to speed on all the newest bargains, including flash discounts; Begin as early as possible: Begin your days early in order to beat the crowds and to discover the appropriate items and sizes; Make a travel itinerary by doing the following: Being spontaneous is enjoyable, but doing some study and preparing ahead of time can help you make the most of your experience at the Dubai Shopping Festival 2021.
Look at additional options: Yes, there is much to do during the event to keep you occupied.
But while you’re in the Emirate, why not take advantage of some of the best attractions the country has to offer, such as Desert Safaris, Glow Garden, Ferrari World, the Burj Khalifa, and Global Village.
Dubai Shopping Festival
The season 2021-22 will begin in a few short weeks, marking the 27th season! For a total of 44 days, beginning on the 15th of December 2021 and concluding on the 29th of January 2022, it is expected to completely take over Dubai with a flurry of vivid events and celebrations. Reduced prices, raffles, mind-boggling leisure activities, live performances, and much more are all on the schedule for the brand-new Shopping Festival Dubai. Continue reading to find out more about what else is on the schedule.
Dubai Shopping Festival History
The Dubai Shopping Festival was established in 1996 as a means of boosting tourism in Dubai, which had previously been entirely reliant on its oil resources for its economic well-being. “One World, One Family, One Event” was the theme of the festival, which took place over three days. The first year drew 1.6 million attendees from all around the world, making it the most visited event in history. Visitors to DSF were greeted on the red carpet and given options for dates directly at the airport during the first year of operations.
When it comes to the Dubai Shopping Festival, the 27th edition is set to take place in 2020-2022, and there will undoubtedly be something fantastic and extraordinary on offer this year.
Dubai Shopping Festival Location
The Dubai Shopping Festival is not restricted to a single location or shopping center. It has been set out throughout the entire city. Everyone, from the most famous shopping malls to the most basic traditional souks, is a part of this shopping festival, which includes everyone. In addition to Global Village, Gold Souk and the Dubai Mall, popular destinations during DSF include Al Seef Street, Lamcy Plaza, DSF Desert Camp, Mall of the Emirates, Mercato Shopping Mall, and Majid Al Futtaim malls (which include the Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre, Mirdif City Centre, My City Centre Al Barsha, Al Shingadha City Centre and Me’aisem City Centre).
Must Buy during Dubai Shopping Festival
Unlike other shopping festivals, the Dubai Shopping Festival is not restricted to a single location or shopping center. In fact, it is spread over the entire city. Everyone, from the most prominent shopping malls to the most basic local souks, is a part of this shopping festival, which takes place throughout the country. In addition to Global Village, Gold Souk and the Dubai Mall, popular destinations during DSF include Al Seef Street, Lamcy Plaza, DSF Desert Camp, Mall of the Emirates, Mercato Shopping Mall, and Majid Al Futtaim malls (which include the Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre, Mirdif City Centre, My City Centre Al Barsha, Al Shingadha City Centre and Me’aisem City Centre).
- Clothes:Dubai is home to massive department stores carrying nearly every luxury and international brand imaginable. Take note that there will be several significant discounts on high-end brands such as Prada, Christian Louboutin, Billionaire Collection, JackJones, Verri, Burberry and BOGGI, among others. Shortly put, it’s the best time of the year to stock your closet with your favorite brands so that you can wear them all year without breaking the bank. Gadgets: Purchase the most recent mobile phone or laptop at a competitive price. Price reductions of this magnitude would have been commonplace at most electronics outlets. During the DSF, you may get electrical products from companies such as Apple, Bose, Fujitsu, Acer, Sony, and others for rock-bottom prices. During the DSF, everything, including perfumes, purses, watches, cosmetics, jackets, and other accessories, is sold at rock-bottom prices. At the Dubai Shopping Festival, you may get the most costly and branded items without going over your budget or feeling terrible about it. Gold Jewellery: Purchasing gold in Dubai is regarded to be more affordable due to the fact that it is tax-free and that you may haggle on the manufacturing charges. Furthermore, gold jewelry gets even more affordable during DSF. Jewelry ranging from hefty traditional pieces to delicate contemporary pieces is available at reasonable prices, and there is a wide range to pick from
- Do you dream of owning a gorgeous Persian or Arabic rug that would complement your living room decor? If you answered yes, the Dubai Shopping Festival is the best location to purchase for home décor that will make your house a home. During the shopping festival, carpet merchants will provide quality carpets at a discount of around 50 percent to 75 percent.
Things to Do in Dubai During Dubai Shopping Festival
The event, which began as a shopping event back in 1996, has evolved into a type of worldwide gathering, attracting individuals from all over the world. This event has grown in popularity year after year, thanks to the efforts of the Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE).
The DFRE has played an important role in the phenomenal success of this event, which has a different theme each year. The DSF 2021-22 will undoubtedly be full of surprises, as you could anticipate.
2. Splurge with a Special 12-HOUR SALE on Inaugural Day
This incredible deal, which will take place on the first day of DSF 2019, will provide you with the best savings you’ve ever experienced. Make your way to one of the participating malls, which include some of the most well-known Majid Al Futtaim shopping complexes, and bring all of your favorite items home with you. The sale is only valid for 12 hours, from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m., and its unique selling point is that it gives substantial discounts ranging from 25 percent to 90 percent on already-discounted products.
3. Luxury Shopping for Super Less DSF Season Sale
With a range of DSF season deals, you may take advantage of the best discount shopping available. From the first day of the Dubai Festival, this includes a number of incredible offers, with more than 700 brands from more than 3000 stores being made accessible at the lowest rates they have ever been offered. You’ll also be able to take advantage of discounts ranging from 25 percent to 75 percent on your shopping spree at the participating malls and other DSF venues such as Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Al Rigga Street, and Al Seef Street.
Furthermore, historic marketplaces and festivals in Dubai, such as the Gold Souk, Textile Souk, and Carpet and Art Oasis, are not to be missed if you’re looking for a high-end shopping experience.
It will be operational till February 1, 2020, and will be located along Dubai Creek.
Booking a private shopping trip will make it much easier for you to accomplish your goal.
4. Make the Most of DSF Surprises
Commemorate the 25th anniversary of DSF with the unique DSF Surprises, in which a brand will reveal its bargain just 24 hours before it becomes available for purchase. This will be valid for only one day at a single location beginning at 10:00 a.m. and lasting until the stock is depleted. As a result, be sure to keep an eye on the actual DSF article for daily bargains. You may also check the Dubai website () for the latest information. This one-of-a-kind deal will be available from January 2 through January 26.
5. Watch Gorgeous Fireworks DisplaysDazzling Illuminations
During Dubai Summer Festival, the spectacular firework displays conducted at various locations around Dubai’s prime locations, such as The Beach (near JBR), Al Seef, and La Mer, are legendary. Starting on the first day of DSF and continuing throughout the duration of the festival, the spectacular firework displays are held every week, with the most spectacular displays taking place on Thursdays and Fridays from 8.30 pm onwards.
You may also witness the entire city of Dubai glistening as spectacular lights and decorations flood over the city’s largest retail centers and famous areas of attraction, among other things. Dates and times for fireworks displays:
At Al Seef, La Mer, Festival City Mall, The Beach, and Dubai Creek, the party starts at 8:30 p.m. The deadline for submissions is December 31, 2019. Al Seef, La Mer, and The Beach are open till midnight. On the following days, Al Seef performances begin at 8:30 p.m. and continue until midnight: December 2019: from December 27 to December 31 January 2020: January 1 to 3, 9, and 10, 16, and 17, 23, and 24, and January 30 and 31 On the following days, La Mer performances begin at 9 p.m. and continue until midnight: December 2019:27January 2020:2 and 3,9 till 17, 23, and 24, 30 and 31 January 2020:2 and 3,9 until December 2019:27 The Beach Shows begin at 9:30 p.m.
- on the following days and will last until midnight: January 2020: from 4 to 8 p.m.
- and continue until 1 a.m.
- to 9:30 p.m.
- Suggested Take a look at this article: Where to Watch New Year’s Eve Fireworks in Dubai
6. Don’t Miss the Chance to Win Mega Raffles
Aside from discounts and promotions, the raffles draw is one feature that serves as a tremendous traffic generator throughout the holiday season.
The raffles draw is one part of the event that, aside from discounts and promotions, serves as a tremendous traffic attraction. This provides you with the possibility to take home one of five Nissan automobiles during the DSF this year. Purchase anything worth a minimum of AED 25 from any of the Zoom stores, or make any non-petrol purchase at any of the outlets located within the ENOC and EPPCO fuel stations, and receive a raffle certificate. The competition also offers the chance to win two automobiles and AED 10,000 in cash each week throughout the four-week period from December 1st to 24th.
- The Nissan promotion will end on the first of February in 2020.
- It is possible for the winner to walk away with an opulent Infiniti QX50, as well as a substantial cash reward of AED 200,000.
- Al Seef is the location of the raffle draw.
- Every AED 100 you spend at City Walk, La Mer, Al Seef, The Beach, Boxpark, Bluewaters, or The Outlet Village earns you a raffle ticket, which gives you a chance to be one of the 25 daily winners of an AED 1,000 gift card to spend in any of the participating stores.
So go ahead and shop your heart out and hope that Lady Luck is on your side.
7. Experience the DSF Spirit to the Fullest at Global Village
This multicultural amusement park, which is the largest of its type in the world, completely lives up to its concept of ‘Explore, Experience, Enjoy, and This Way!’ Global Village, which showcases 75 countries in close to 30 pavilions, is a place where you can learn about and enjoy authentic cultures, art and crafts, cuisines, shopping delights, and traditional performances from all over the world.
- Global Village is located in the heart of the World Trade Center. Furthermore, it is planned to hold more than 12000 acts, including live concerts, during this season’s festival.
- As a result, whether you are in Dubai for a week, a day, or even just a few hours, make it a point to stop by this ultimate leisure and entertainment destination.
- to 11 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 4 p.m.
- Things to Do in the Global Village is a recommended read.
- Global Village provides a one-of-a-kind shopping experience with 32 pavilions, each of which represents a different nation.
8. Explore a Galore of Fashion Festivities
It is the largest of its type in the world, and it truly lives up to its tagline of ‘Explore, Experience, Enjoy, and This Way!’ This multicultural amusement park has something for everyone. Featuring 75 countries in close to 30 pavilions, Global Village is a place where you can discover and enjoy authentic cultures, art and crafts, cuisines, shopping delights, and traditional performances from all over the world. Global Village is located in the World Trade Center and is open daily from 9 a.m.
- Furthermore, it is planned to feature more than 12000 acts, including live concerts, within this season’s schedule.
- As a result, whether you are in Dubai for a week, a day, or even just a few hours, make it a point to visit this ultimate leisure and entertainment destination.
- to 11 p.m.
- to 12.30 p.m., Thursday-Friday Things to Do in the Global Village is a recommended reading list.
- Global Village provides a one-of-a-kind shopping experience with 32 pavilions, each of which represents a different nation.
9. Let ShoppingDining Go Hand in Hand
Dubai is a foodie’s dream come true! And Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) is unquestionably the greatest time to taste Dubai’s extensive selection of gastronomic choices. The majority of the region’s malls, souks, restaurants, and hotels are equipped with live cooking stations, hot snack counters, and extensive F B outlets, among other amenities.
You can treat your taste buds to the most delectable local specialties and international delicacies at these establishments. Visit sites such as the Ripe Outdoor Market, where you may sample the freshest organic fruits and veggies, for a really unique experience in San Francisco.
10. Look out for these Extraordinary Events and Activities: Market Outside the Box, Live Performances, Cultural ExperiencesMore
The Dubai Shopping Festival2021-22 will feature a diverse range of activities, as well as an energizing spectrum of events. This suggests that there is something to fit everyone’s tastes and requirements. Market Outside the Box, which takes place in Burj Park near the Burj Khalifa, is a must-attend event if you want to be a part of some of the most unusual fun, entertainment, and cultural occurrences in the city. Experience more than a hundred designers’ remarkable ingenuity as they perform live shows and immerse themselves in a carnival-like setting.
Legacy and Diving Village is a must-see for culture enthusiasts, as it offers a wide range of activities that are all based on the rich Emirati heritage and customs that are on display.
Coca Cola Arena is the location for this event.
onwards Ticket prices start at AED 125 per person and go up from there.
- The following are the locations and dates for DreamWorks’ Trolls Character Live Shows:
26th December 2019 to 3rd January 2020: The City Walk will be open. Al Seef: from the 7th to the 13th of January 2020 From the 16th to the 25th of January in 2020, La Mer will be open. The Outlet Village will be open from January 27th through February 2nd, 2020. The beach will be open from the 27th of January to the 2nd of February 2020. Dates: from the 18th of December until the 27th of December, 2019. Fairmont Hotel & Towers The Palm is a type of tree that grows on a palm tree. Time: 7 p.m.
- and 6 p.m.
- and 3 p.m.
- and 3 p.m.
- Ticket prices start at AED 125 per person and go up from there.
- Dates: January 23rd to January 25th, 2020 The Dubai Opera is the location for this event.
- Ticket prices start at AED 275 per person and go up from there.
11. Things to do When You are Not Shopping
Along with the celebrations taking place all across the city, be sure to spend some time to marvel at some of Dubai’s most recent attractions, such as Dubai Frame, La Perle by Dragon, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Dubai Glow Garden, Dubai Miracle Garden, and Dubai Parks and Resorts, among others. Furthermore, don’t miss out on some of Dubai’s most iconic sights and activities, such as the Burj Al Arab, the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountain, a desert safari, and a Dhow cruise, among others. In order to save even more money on your Dubai excursion, you should take advantage of the incredible DSF discounts, promotions, and coupons given by respected destination management organizations and tour operators.
Recommended Reading: The Top Things to Do in Dubai Book a Dubai City Tour package with Rayna Tours and you’ll get to see all of the city’s most popular sights for the lowest possible price.
We take you everywhere, from the Burj Khalifa to the Dubai Mall, from the landscaped gardens to the Fahidi fort. AED 75.03 AED 4 Hours is the time limit (Approx)
Why you should be a part of the Dubai Shopping Festival?
The Dubai Shopping Festival is taking place this month, and you may be wondering what the big deal is about it and why you should drop everything and travel to Dubai for the shopping festival. Learn about the most important reasons why being a part of DSF is worthwhile:
- You will be able to purchase at incredible savings (sometimes at the blockbuster 70 percent -90 percent ). If the shop is not advertising discounts, you would very certainly be able to find some excellent bargains
- Apart from the fact that you can save money when shopping at the DSF, you also have the opportunity to win fantastic prizes such as luxury automobiles, money, gold jewelry, and other valuables through Raffle drawings that are held every week
- In the course of the month-long event, the entire city comes to life. Treat yourself and experience infinite pleasure by going to concerts, entertainment shows, sporting events, and other live events
- And Whatever your hobbies may be, the Dubai Shopping Festival is sure to keep you interested and delighted throughout the week.
As we’ve taken care of everything, all you have to do now is bookmark our complete collection of DSF events and start planning your trip by applying for your Dubai visit visa and booking your hotel accommodations well ahead of time. You may rest guaranteed that your visit to Dubai will be one to remember forever.
Dubai Shopping Festival (2021 & 2022): Everything You Need To Know About DSF 2022 – Wego Blog
Having spent an inordinate amount of time caged up at home, it’s now time to put those extra-large shopping bags to good use. This post has been checked by Wego’s editorial staff to verify that the material is up-to-date and correct. The much-anticipated Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), a shoppers’ paradise and the saving grace for the year 2021, has returned for another year. It is, without a doubt, the greatest time of the year to acquire things at deep discounts and the best rates. So make a list of everything you intend to get (although you’ll almost certainly wind up with much more) and prepare to indulge your inner shopaholic.
Continue reading to find out all you need to know.
When and where is it happening?
The DSF is slated to take place between 15 December 2021 and 29 January 2022. More than 3,500 stores and malls around the city participate in the festival, and they provide their consumers with tempting deals, significant discounts that may reach up to 90 percent off, cash coupons, and presents based on how much money they spend. If you’re looking for a lavish shopping experience that is authentically Dubai, the all-under-one-roof malls will not disappoint.
A must-visit during DSF, the Dubai Mall is jam-packed with everything from high-end retailers such as Zara and Prada to gourmet restaurants and family-friendly activities such as the Dubai Aquarium, Ice Rink, and Kidzania.
Dubai’s City Walk, which has breathtaking views of the Burj Khalifa as well as a diverse range of retail experiences, is a beautiful shopping destination where potential shoppers can discover anything from fashionable streetwear to distinctive fashion stores.
Mall of the Emirates
Several retailers, including Ski Dubai, the world’s largest indoor ski resort, the electronics giant Apple Boutique, and department shops such as Harvey Nichols, Marks & Spencer, and Debenhams, have gathered at the Emirates Mall to provide its customers with an unforgettable shopping experience.
Dubai Festival City Mall
The Dubai Creek Mall, which is located alongside the creek, is home to more than 400 fashion and furniture companies and stores (including IKEA). Enjoy the delectable fare available at the food courts, and in the evening, take in the laser and fountain show that is presented.
The mall is home to major brands such as Lava, Toy R Us, and H M, as well as VIP cinema theaters, family amusement centers, and gourmet restaurants, among other things. Image courtesy of unsplash.com
Ibn Battuta Mall
At the mall, you’ll find international brands such as Lava, Toy R Us, and H M, along with VIP cinemas, family amusement centers, and gourmet restaurants. Unsplash.com provided the image.
The WAFI mall, which takes its design cues from ancient buildings, provides tourists with the ultimate Arabian shopping experience, which is complemented with Egyptian letters and carved figures found at every turn.
Dubai Marina Mall
The Dubai Marina Mall, which is home to a diverse range of international stores, provides cheap high-street fashion and beauty services in a welcoming and pleasant environment. Visitors may also enjoy Pier 7, which is located just next door and features seven different culinary concepts, each with its own breezy patio seating area.
Dubai Outlet Mall
Want to take advantage of year-round bargains and the latest fashion trends? Visit the Dubai Outlet Mall if you have the opportunity. Additionally, in addition to giving fantastic savings on designer labels such as Burberry and Marc Jacobs, electrical devices, and fragrances, the mall will also reward visitors with 50 percent discounts at selected retailers.
BurJuman Centre, one of Dubai’s oldest shopping malls, allows visitors to browse a variety of leading retailers, including high-street fashion brands such as H M, Zara, and more. Here, the tourists may also enjoy a state-of-the-art cinema and scrumptious food selections, all amid its beautiful environment.
City Centre Mirdif
The City Centre Mirdif, in addition to offering over 430 shop options, also has innovative entertainment ideas such as iFly, an indoor skydiving hotspot, a 12-lane bowling alley, and more.
The Outlet Village
It not only has more than 430 shop options, but it also has innovative entertainment ideas such as iFly, an indoor skydiving facility, a 12-lane bowling alley, and other attractions.
Dubai Festival Plaza
The Dubai Festival Plaza is a one-stop shopping destination for guests, offering a variety of mouth-watering culinary options, a packed calendar of events, and a plethora of interesting deals to choose from.
Theraffles are considered to be the highlight of DSF by many. To take part, you must purchase a numbered ticket, and if your number is drawn in the random drawing, you will be awarded one of several thrilling prizes. This year, Nissan and its premium automotive brand, INFINITI, will organize raffles, with enticing prizes in cash and in-kind being offered to the winners.
Nissan Grand Raffle
Between 4 November 2021 and 29 January 2022, you may place bets as low as AED25 on non-fuel goods at gas stations around the city, Zoom stores, Dubai Metro stations, Global Village, the Gold Souk, and other participating sites. This year’s Nissan Grand Giveaway will include a new feature that will allow visitors to join the raffle by filling up their cars with fuel at ENOC and EPPCO stations located across the city. This year’s rewards will include Nissan Patrols, X-TERRAs, X-TRAILs, and Kicks, as well as 200,000 quick prizes that will be awarded every day.
The winners will be revealed during a raffle draw ceremony that will take place on December 15th, and the daily drawings will take place at Global Village throughout the month.
INFINITI Mega Raffle
To acquire the ticket, you must spend at least AED200 at any of the city’s gas stations, Dubai Metro stations, Global Village, the Gold Souk, or certain major malls and key streets in order to qualify. Every day between 1 November 2021 and 29 January 2022, INFINITI is giving away opportunities to win an INFINITI QX80 and AED100,000 in cash. You may also purchase it online between 1 November 2021 and 29 January 2022. Every day, visitors will be offered two opportunities to win, with the second prize winner taking home AED10,000 each time they are selected.
In conjunction with the event, the Dubai Shopping Malls Group (DSMG) will be giving away Dh1 million in cash prizes to consumers at its more than 17 malls that are taking part in the campaign. Those who shop at the partnering malls can purchase things for as little as Dh100 from any of the participating retailers and have the chance to spin the red, yellow, or blue wheel to win fantastic rewards. The brightly colored spin will be determined by the spending criteria of customers.
What else is there to do?
Aside from some great and engaging concerts like as the Martin Garrix Live, Al Wasl Opera, Cinema on the Sand at Zero Gravity, and Cinema on the Sand at Zero Gravity, guests to Expo 2020 Dubai can look forward to a complete schedule of entertainment. This is only the beginning of the festival’s live performances and shows, which will continue throughout the month-long event. The DSF’s thrilling opening ceremony, which will take place on 15 December 2021 at Burj Park in Downtown Dubai, should not be missed by visitors.
It is possible to purchase tickets to the concert at DubaiCalendar.com, Platinumlist.net, or through theDubai Calendar app.
Expo 2020 Dubai visitors can look forward to a complete calendar of entertainment, including some outstanding and engaging acts such as Martin Garrix Live, Al Wasl Opera, Cinema on the Sand at Zero Gravity, and more. Moreover, there will be several other live performances and shows taking place during the month-long event. The DSF’s spectacular opening ceremony, which will take place on 15 December 2021 at Burj Park in Downtown Dubai, is not to be missed by visitors! Live performances by Arab artists Balqees Fathi and Mohammed Hamaki, as well as an amazing light show and dancing fountains near the Burj Khalifa, will be available to the general public.
The most magnificent highlight of the DSF 2022 will be the colorful and eye-catching fireworks display, which will steal the show and draw in as many spectators as possible. The fireworks display for the opening ceremony will take place on December 16 at the Dubai Festival City Mall, Al Seef, Dubai Creek, The Dubai Frame, and La Mer.
While the daily fireworks display at Dubai Festival City will take place until December 22, the show at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre will take place until December 22. Image courtesy of unsplash.com
Another breath-taking feature of the night is the DSF 2022’s sky-high displays, which will take place in the DSF. Visitors can look forward to some stunning and mind-blowing drone performances every day at 7:00 pm and 9.30 pm at Ain Dubai, Bluewaters, and The Beach, among other locations (opposite Jumeirah Beach Residences).
Tour the city
Even if you’re simply in town to look for discounts, there’s a lot more to see and do in this vibrant city. The Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Museum, the Al Fahidi Quarter, the Sheikh Saeed Al-Maktoum House, the Dubai World Trade Tower, the Jumeirah Mosque, and the Dubai Frame are just a few of the attractions that you just must visit while in Dubai.
Tips for getting the most out of DSF
Subscribe to the Dubai Shopping Festival app to keep up with the newest discounts and promotions. Be the first to arrive in order to obtain the best prices. Despite the fact that deals and discounts are available during the whole month, you can’t blame the retailers for rewarding those who arrive early. Make a plan ahead of time. Make a preliminary list of the things you absolutely must have and plan your trip accordingly. Read about them and find out where the best places to buy them are. Purchases made on the spur of the moment can be made afterwards.
To access the applications, press the appropriate button.
Make an effort to’spend more, earn more.’ Utilize credit cards, debit cards, or an online payment app to make your purchases, and you will receive instant rewards, cashback, and points.
Food establishments, spas, and entertainment centers may be found in plenty in malls, in case you become overwhelmed by all of the shopping!
As visitors from all over the United Arab Emirates, as well as from other countries, travel to Dubai to take advantage of the shopping bargains, it is critical that you adhere to the guidelines set out by the Dubai government in order to have a safe and pleasurable experience.
- In order to board a flight into Dubai, all passengers, with the exception of children under 12 years old and those with severe/moderate disabilities, must undergo a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test no later than three days before their scheduled departure (maximum 72 hours). If the COVID-19 test results are negative, the certificate must be printed in either English or Arabic. Before you leave, make sure you have medical travel insurance with foreign coverage that includes COVID-19 coverage in place. The online Health Declaration Form will need you to affirm that you are not experiencing any symptoms and that you will be responsible for all costs associated with quarantine and treatment if you get the virus while in Dubai. Passengers should download the DXB Smart app
- It goes without saying that they should wear masks, keep a safe distance from others, and sanitize their hands on a regular basis.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2022: All You Need To Know!
The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test must be taken up to three days prior to the date of travel by all travellers arriving in Dubai, with the exception of minors under the age of 12 and those with severe/moderate handicap (maximum 72 hours). If the COVID-19 test results are negative, the certificate must be printed in either English or Arabic; Before you leave, be sure you have medical travel insurance with international coverage that includes COVID-19. The online Health Declaration Form will require you to affirm that you are not experiencing any symptoms and that you will be responsible for all fees associated with quarantine and treatment if you get the virus while in Dubai, among other things.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2022: 15th December 2021 – 29th January 2022
Image courtesy of Shutterstock People from all over the world come to the magnificent DSF, and if you are a shopaholic, you should prepare to spend the whole weekend exploring the spectacular festival. The dates for the Dubai Shopping Festival in 2022 are 15th December 2021 to 29th January 2022, so get your tickets as soon as possible or you may miss out. The shopping experience at Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) is more exhilarating than any of the adventure sports available in Dubai. This major event, which will take place over the course of a month, is absolutely worth adding to your vacation schedule.
During this festival, you can also take part in a variety of family activities and live events that will be taking place all across the city.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2022 Dates
Source of the image People from all over the world come to the magnificent DSF, and if you are a shopaholic, you should prepare to spend the whole weekend exploring the spectacular festival grounds. For the year 2022, the Dubai Shopping Festival will run from 15th December 2021 to 29th January 2022, so get your tickets early or risk missing out. Compared to all of Dubai’s adventure sports, the shopping experience at DSF is more exhilarating. Your trip schedule will undoubtedly be filled with activities during this month-long mega event.
Additionally, there will be a variety of family activities and live concerts taking place all throughout Dubai during this festival.
Where Does The Extravaganza Take Place In Dubai?
This is a city-wide event, which means that attendees will be able to enjoy the festivities in a variety of locales. If you are seeking for the site of the Dubai Shopping Festival, then continue reading: The Global Village, Al Rigga Street, Dubai Mall, Night Souk, Al Fahidi For, Gold Souk, The Layali Dubai Concert, Promenade at Dubai Festival City, DSF Desert Camp, Asianet Film Awards, Al Seef Street, Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre, Ibn Battuta Mall, Festival Waterfront Centre, Lamcy Plaza, Dragon Mart, Mercato Shopping Mall, and Lulu Village are just a few of the locations where you can Suggestive Read this: 36 Places to Visit in the United Arab Emirates for a Luxurious Vacation in 2022
Things To Buy In Dubai Shopping Festival 2022
There are other festivals in the United Arab Emirates, but this one is the finest since you can shop for all of your favorite goods at a lower price. For shopaholics, it’s virtually the equivalent of Christmas. If you’re wondering what to buy at the Dubai Shopping Festival, have a look at the information provided below.
- Apparel, gold jewelry, cosmetics, perfumes, watches, and leather bags are some of the items available. Leather jackets, home decor, gadgets, and spices are all available. Fruits that are dry
Image courtesy of Shutterstock If you’re looking for designer clothing, you’ll be spoiled with choice in Dubai, and the Dubai shopping festival offers will leave you speechless. From your favorite jeans to sultry party attire from labels such as JackJones, BOGGI, Christian Louboutin, Verri, Rodeo Drive, Armani, Billionaire, Bebe, Burberry, and Prada, the festival offers everything you’ve ever wanted in your closet!
(nearly) Recommended Reading: Summer Surprises in Dubai in 2022: Be a part of the UAE’s most popular festival before it comes to an end.
2. Gold Jewelry
Image courtesy of Shutterstock Intricate patterns, purity, and low pricing are just a few of the reasons why DSFiis a wonderful time to invest in some gold jewelry for yourself. From contemporary designs to modern art, the jewelry available at this location is guaranteed to fulfill all of your requirements. Diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals are among the most desirable items to purchase in Dubai.
3. Perfumes and Cosmetics
Bvlgari, De Beers, Chanel, Burberry, and other high-end brands are available — and they are all duty-free. To get a better deal on your favorite scents, keep an eye out for deals during Dubai Shopping Festival! It is recommended that you read this article: 11 Exquisite Coffee Shops in Dubai To Get Your Soul Caffeinated!
Image courtesy of Shutterstock As much as we all know, diamond-studded watches are only a pipe dream, but during Dubai Shopping Fest, you will be able to select one from your favorite collection without hesitation. Cartier, Rado, ICW, Michael Kors, Burberry – you may get them all at rock-bottom rates after receiving massive reductions as a result of the Dubai Shopping Festival’s sale.
5. Leather Bags and Jackets
Image courtesy of Shutterstock The nation is well-known for producing high-quality leather. Stock up on some unique and stylish leather items, such as a few pieces from Sharief, Jashanmal, Condotti, Burberry, or Prada, to add to your collection. If you are a label-obsessed individual, you should definitely take advantage of the Dubai shopping festival’s offerings.
6. Home Decor
Image courtesy of Shutterstock Direct your attention to Carpet Oasis, where a sea of brightly colored carpets covers every inch of available floor space. Some of them are available at a discount ranging from 50 to 75 percent! This is one of the top items to purchase during the Dubai Festival in 2022.
Source of the image Direct your attention to Carpet Oasis, where a plethora of brightly colored carpets cover every inch of available area. The prices for some of them are reduced by 50 to 75 percent. In the year 2022, the Dubai Festival will include some of the most exciting merchandise available.
8. Exotic SpicesDry Fruits
At the Dubai Shopping Festival, you can purchase exotic dried fruits and aromatic spices such as saffron and black cardamom that would otherwise cost an arm and a leg. Although the reductions may be little, the flavor will make them worthwhile. Recommended Reading: 14 Reasons Why Dubai Will Ruin Indians Forever (in Hindi)
Tips For Dubai Shopping Festival 2022
Image courtesy of Shutterstock • To keep up with the newest discounts and promotions, download the Dubai Shopping Festival app. 2.Go to the store first thing in the morning while everyone else is still sleeping. After all, you don’t want to miss out on a great offer on a Jimmy Choo that’s just your size! 3. Dress in many layers so that you may put on things over your skive or t-shirt without feeling restricted. It’s a clever technique to bypass the never-ending line for the changing facilities at the airport.
- Be aware of what will be discovered and where it will be found.
- Don’t resist the temptation to overspend.
- 7.Use a credit/debit card that offers quick cashback and reward points in order to save even more money!
- Feel free to ask locals for recommendations, since they may be aware of the finest places to purchase specific things.
9. In addition to shopping in Dubai, you may participate in a desert safari, have a good time at Ski Dubai, and visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Recommended Reading: TravelTriangle Offers Great Deals on Dubai Tour Packages!
Things To Do At Dubai Shopping Festival 2022
You can do a lot more than simply buy if you intend on attending this magnificent Dubai festival, which takes place every year. Take a look at this!
- Skiing, gold-shopping, a food expedition, live music, a carnival, and fireworks are all possibilities.
Spend an hour skiing at Ski Dubai while your sweetheart indulges in some shopping therapy. At the Ski Dubai, which is the world’s first of its kind, you can go ziplining, snowboarding, skiing, and even have a penguin encounter. You may also see the spectacular makeover of Dubai Mall’s iconic ice skating rink into a runway for “fashion on ice.” If you don’t want to go shopping, you might perhaps go to one of the theme parks in Dubai instead. Ski Dubai is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
2. Oh My Gold
Image courtesy of Shutterstock You should take advantage of the Dubai Shopping Festival gold offers and purchase some gold for yourself since it is an excellent long-term investment. It is one of the world’s most valuable commodities, and obtaining gold has never been easier than it is now, owing to Dubai’s simple and tax-free laws. Deira Gold Souk is the location.
3. Food Trip
Some people enjoy shopping, while others enjoy eating out. For those of you who fall into the latter group, don’t be concerned since DSF has goodies in store for you. It is during this time of year that most restaurants provide a unique gastronomic experience. Come and dine on cuisine produced by some of the world’s most celebrated chefs. During a time when most people are out shopping, it is time to satisfy your taste senses. If you have a sweet taste, you may indulge in pastries and other sweet treats at the greatest bakeries in Dubai.
4. Attend Live Concerts
A thrill for music fans, whether they enjoy traditional Arabic music or jazz, the Dubai Science Festival is a must-see. The DSF hosts a number of performances throughout the day to give guests with entertainment after they have finished their shopping for the day. Dance to the sounds of your favorite music artists and make the most of your evening by having a good time. The nightlife in Dubai is fantastic!
Image courtesy of Shutterstock The festival will be filled with jaw-dropping celebrity performances, live music, delectable Dubai culinary sampling, amusing street entertainment, juggling acts, magic shows, and much more around the city. There are also vibrant flash mobs and hefty raffle drawings to look forward to. If you are traveling with children, there are a variety of entertaining activities to keep them entertained. Aside from that, they will get the opportunity to meet their favorite cartoon characters such as Pokemon, Casper, and Tarzan.
Another feature of the DSF 2022 will be the eye-catching and vibrant fireworks display. Regardless of one’s age or gender, participating in the yearly rite is a spellbinding experience.
If you are looking for excitement, a desert safari and godune bashingas are both excellent choices. Recommended Reading: 10 Best Places for Shopping in Sharjah 2022, Including Boutiques, Souks, and Everything in Between
How To Reach Dubai
One of the most eye-catching and bright aspects of the DSF 2022 will be the fireworks display. Regardless of one’s age or gender, participating in the yearly rite is a spellbinding experience. Consider going on a desert safari or godune bashingas if you enjoy adventure. Recommended Reading: The 10 Best Places for Shopping in Sharjah 2022, Including Boutiques, Souks, and More.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dubai Shopping
What is it about the Dubai Shopping Festival that is so unique? The Dubai Retail Festival is well-known for putting on some of the most spectacular fireworks displays, awarding awards, hosting shopping booths, and much more. What is the duration of the Dubai Shopping Festival? On average, the Dubai shopping festival lasts a month. Typically, it begins in the month of December and concludes the next month, January. What exactly can I purchase in Dubai? Perfumes, chocolates, dates, gold jewelry, electrical devices, and other items are some of the nicest things to buy in Dubai, among other things.
Dates, chocolates, electrical gadgets, pashmina shawls, and other inexpensive stuff may be found in Dubai, among other things.
Yes, the Dubai Shopping Festival is absolutely worth your time and money.
In your opinion, what are the finest items to purchase during the Dubai Shopping Festival?
I’m curious to know what you thought of the Dubai Shopping Festival.
A shopaholic would undoubtedly like the wide selection and affordable pricing.
It might be a tad congested, though, if you’re hoping for a tranquil shopping experience because people from all over the world travel to Dubai for shopping.
Some of the locations where you may take part in DSF include the Dubai Mall, the Mall of the Emirates, the Dubai Outlet Mall, the Dubai Gold Souk, and Boxpark, among other places.
When does the Dubai Shopping Festival take place?
Every year, it begins in December and lasts until the end of the month of February.
Are you looking to book a vacation somewhere else in the world? People who read this also read: Festivals de musique en Europe New Zealand’s Food Festivals are held throughout the year. Manchester International Festival is an annual event that takes place in Manchester, England.