- Turkish Airlines offer flights from Dubai to Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, San Francisco and Washington DC. With Qatar Airlines you can find flights from Dubai to Boston, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Atlanta, Houston, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington.
Where can you fly from Dubai?
Flights fromDubai (DXB) to 138 destinations with Emirates
- Abakan Airport,Russia.
- Aberdeen,United Kingdom.
- Abha,Saudi Arabia.
- Abidjan,Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Abilene,United States.
Where can I fly cheap from Dubai?
The Cheapest Countries to Travel to From the UAE
- Georgia and Armenia. Just a few hours by plane away from Dubai, the countries of Georgia and Armenia are hugely popular destinations from the UAE.
- Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan.
- Ethiopia and Kenya.
- Tunisia and Morocco.
- India and Sri Lanka.
- Turkey and Cyprus.
How many places can you fly to from Dubai?
As of March 2021, Emirates operates to 161 destinations in 85 countries across six continents from its hub in Dubai. It has a particularly strong presence in the South and Southeast Asian region, which together connect Dubai with more international destinations in the region than any other Middle Eastern airline.
Can I travel to USA from Dubai?
Are U.S. citizens permitted to enter? Yes. Dubai and Abu Dhabi governments are issuing tourist visas. U.S. citizens may receive a tourist visa on arrival, typically valid for 30 days.
Is fly Dubai operating now?
We’ve resumed our flights to Dubai and taking all measures necessary to make sure you’re protected when you travel with us. Passenger procedures for travelling to Dubai have recently changed.
Which country is very close to Dubai?
The United Arab Emirates borders the following countries: Oman and Saudi Arabia. It also borders the Persian Gulf, making its ports essential for
What’s the closest country to Dubai?
The United Arab Emirates is slightly smaller in area than Portugal. It is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the west and south and by Oman to the east and northeast.
Is UAE cheap?
Dubai is indeed not cheap, but – as everywhere in the world – it also depends on the choices you make. The biggest expense is, of course, the flight and the hotel, followed by some activities and excursions. Transport and food prices are comparable to those in Western Europe.
Are flights from Dubai to UK still flying?
The UK has banned passenger flights from across the UAE from flying to any airport in Britain. All travellers flying to the UK must also have a negative Covid-19 test result before boarding a flight. Here are some of the alternative options available for travellers trying to return to the UK from Dubai or Abu Dhabi.
Is Emirates still flying to UK?
“ Emirates is operating to and from the UK, and is accepting eligible travellers to London Heathrow and Birmingham under special conditions. Before the Covid-19 pandemic, the Dubai airline was operating to several destinations in the UK including London Gatwick, London Luton, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Newcastle.
Is there quarantine in Dubai?
Quarantine guidelines for travellers to Dubai If you are an expatriate resident of the UAE or a tourist to the UAE, you must present a negative result of a PCR test at the departure airport. This test should have been conducted within 96 hours before travelling to Dubai. However, you will be tested on arrival in Dubai.
Is Dubai Green Zone?
Dubai has not been added to the green list for quarantine-free holidays. It spent months on the dreaded red list – but as of 4am on August 8 has moved to the amber list.
Where can I travel from Dubai without visa?
Visa-free destinations for Indians in the UAE
- The British Virgin Islands.
- Cook Islands.
- El Salvador.
Goedkope vluchten van Dubai (DXB) naar overal
Are you already in Dubai, or are you planning to be there in the near future, and would want to go home or on vacation? Consider looking for low-cost flights from Dubai, because talloze airline companies fly from this international airport to a variety of destinations throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, North America, and Australia. Dubai is a popular international airport because of its proximity to the United States and Australia. Transfer to the Dubai International Airport’s heliports Dubai International Airport, as the city’s official airport is known, is extremely convenient to reach by car, taxi, or public transportation.
to 23:00 a.m.
As a result, the Rode Lijn stops at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, while the Groene Lijn stops in the Airport Free Zone, allowing you to walk all the way to Terminal 2.
There are also shuttle buses that run between the Dubai International Airport and more than 80 hotels in the city’s central area.
- Organizations such as luchtvaartmaatschappijen and bestemmingen The Dubai International Airport is the largest airport in the region, with four terminals, three of which are passenger terminals that have been redesigned and are now located in Concourses.
- In addition, there are a number of regional and budget airlines, such as Flydubai, Fars Air Qeshm, Air India Express, and Jet Airways, that fly from Dubai International Airport to a variety of regional and international destinations, such as Ankara, Mumbai, Riyadh, and Jeddah.
- Dubai International Airport is located in the United Arab Emirates.
- You don’t have to worry about anything since at Dubai’s international airport, they’ve taken care of everything to ensure that travelers enjoy the best possible experience.
The prices that have been listed on this page are the lowest prices that have been found in the last 45 days, according to our records.
Discover flydubai’s destinations: our expanding fleet of Boeing 737-800 and Boeing 737 MAX aircraft will transport you to areas that few other airlines serve, including destinations in Africa, Asia, and Europe. Explore our travel ideas and location guides to be inspired and to plan the perfect vacation, holiday, or last-minute break for you and your family.
Find out more about Djibouti with our travel guide. More information may be found here. Find out more about Eritrea by visiting the Eritrea travel guide. Guide to traveling in Ethiopia Ethiopian Culture and Traditions Learn more about Ethiopian culture and tradition. Travel information for Somaliland Learn more about Somaliland by visiting their website. South Sudan travel guideDiscover South Sudan for more information. Sudan travel guideDiscover Sudan to learn more about the country. Tanzania travel guideDiscover Tanzania to learn more about the country.
- Armenia travel guideDiscover Armenia with our Armenia travel guide.
- Azerbaijan travel guide Learn more about Azerbaijan by visiting their website.
- Kazakhstan travel guideDiscover Kazakhstan to learn more about the country.
- Discover Tajikistan’s travel guide to learn more about the country.
- More information may be found here.
- Albania travel guideDiscover Albania to learn more about the country.
- Travel information for Bosnia and Herzegovina Explore the country of Bosnia & Herzegovina.
Bulgaria travel guideDiscover Bulgaria Learn more about this country.
Find out more about the Czech Republic with our travel guide.
Finland travel guideDiscover Finland Learn more about Finland.
Hungary travel guideExplore Hungary with this guide.
Italy travel guideDiscover Italy Learn more about Italy.
North Macedonia travel guideDiscover North Macedonia Learn more about North Macedonia Poland travel guideDiscover Poland to learn more about Poland.
Serbia travel guideDiscover Serbia with our travel guide.
Slovakia travel guideDiscover Slovakia to learn more about this country.
More information may be found here.
Ukraine travel guideDiscover Ukraine to learn more about the country.
More information may be found here.
More information may be found here.
Nepal travel guideDiscover Nepal to learn more about the country.
Discover Sri Lanka with our travel guide to the country.
Bahrain travel guideDiscover Bahrain with this guide.
Discover Egypt with our travel guide.
Iran travel guideDiscover Iran to learn more about this country.
More information may be found here.
Jordan travel guideDiscover Jordan to learn more about this country.
Lebanon travel guideDiscover Lebanon to learn more about the country.
Discover Qatar’s travel guide to learn more about the country.
More information may be found here.
Myanmar travel guideDiscover Myanmar to learn more about this country.
It is possible that the browser you are using is incompatible with our website.
Google Chrome is a web browser developed by Google. Mozilla Firefox is a web browser developed by Mozilla Corporation. Internet Explorer is a web browser that allows you to browse the internet.
Cheap Flights to Dubai from $121 only
Prices were available within the last 7 days and start at $121 for one-way flights and $214 for round-trip flights for the time period provided. Prices start at $121 for one-way flights and $214 for round-trip flights. Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice. Additional terms and conditions apply.
About Flying to Dubai
Prepare to embark on an exciting journey by packing your belongings and booking your Dubai tickets. No matter if you’re searching for an action-packed holiday or a relaxing sojourn, you’ll discover an endless number of possibilities to personalize your trip to your precise specifications. In United Arab Emirates, you can immerse yourself in the culture by doing anything from sampling the local food to taking part in the nightlife. During your journey, pay a visit to the must-see attractions and take in the breathtaking views from the most picturesque locations.
- We at Expedia are dedicated to assisting you in locating low-cost flights to Dubai that won’t put a dent in your travel budget.
- That’s why we provide a diverse range of low-cost aircraft tickets, including round-trip and one-way tickets, to guarantee that your travel plans to the United Arab Emirates are within your financial reach.
- There’s no need to go any further than this page for flights to Dubai that are within your budget and that meet your travel needs.
- Whether you’re looking for a last-minute flight or a flight to a specific terminal, you’ll be able to find what you’re looking for.
- Purchase your airline tickets to Dubai today and prepare to embark on a memorable vacation the following day.
Flydubai – Wikipedia
|Founded||19 March 2008|
|Commenced operations||1 June 2009|
|Hubs||Dubai International Airport|
|Focus cities||Al Maktoum International Airport|
|Parent company||Government of Dubai|
|Headquarters||Dubai International AirportDubai,UAE|
- Among those in charge are Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum (Chairman), Ghaith Al Ghaith (CEO), Christopher Grazel (COO), and others.
Flydubai (Arabic: ), officially known as Dubai Aviation Corporation (Arabic: ), is a government-owned low-cost airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, with its headquarters and flying operations based at Dubai International Airport’s Terminal 2. The airline has a total of 95 destinations across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Europe, all of which are served from Dubai. It is the company’s motto to “Get Going.”
The airline was created by the government of Dubai in July of that year. Despite the fact that Flydubai is not a member of the Emirates Group, Emirates provided assistance to Flydubai during its earlier stages of development. A firm order for 50 Boeing 737-800s with a total value of US$3.74 billion was signed by Flydubai and American aircraft manufacturer Boeing at the Farnborough International Air Show on July 14, 2008. The airline has the option to change its order for a larger and longer-rangeBoeing 737-900ER, depending on demand.
- Service to Beirut in Lebanon and Amman in Jordan was launched on June 1st, with flights to both destinations.
- On the 13th of February, Flydubai reported that it was in discussions with Boeing and Airbus about placing an order for 50 aircraft.
- Among the features of the business class cabin are 12 seats between aisle and window, three-course meals, 12-inch screens, a business class lounge, Italian leather chairs, access to more than 200 films, and power outlets that are compatible with plugs from over 170 countries.
- The event, according to the state-owned corporation, had a significant influence on its expansion plan because it possessed 11 of the aforementioned aircraft and had more than 220 more on order at the time of the occurrence.
FlyDubai announced on November 4, 2020, that it would begin offering direct flights between Tel Aviv and Dubai starting on November 26, 2020, with tickets going on sale the following day. This would be the first time a commercial flight route between Dubai and Tel Aviv will be established.
The firm was established on March 19, 2008, as a joint venture between the Government of Dubai and a private investor. Emirates Airlines is likewise owned by the Government of Dubai; however, this is the sole relationship between the two airlines other than their mutual ownership. Despite the fact that the airline had some assistance from its sister airline in the beginning, it has operated on its own since then. In addition, there was an early influx of executives, although the vast majority of the new hires came from outside the Emirati organization.
Ahmed bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the chairman of the firm and the chairman of the Emirates group, serves as its chairman.
Flights departing from Dubai International Airport are operated solely by Flydubai, which has its headquarters near Terminal 2 at Dubai International Airport and also has flights departing from Terminal 3 in addition to certain flights departing from Terminal 2. The future Al-Maktoum International Airport will be located in the Dubai World Centre in Jebel Ali, and flydubai originally planned to operate from there.
At the Hyderabad International Airport, Flydubai establishes its first ‘Indian Development Center’ (IDC). The center is in charge of flydubai’s information technology and technological innovation, which will be focused on passenger service systems (PSS). The International Data Corporation (IDC) will serve as a center for software development, research, and operations.
The following are the most significant trends for flydubai during the last several years (as of the conclusion of the fiscal year on December 31):
|Profits (AED m)||151.9||222.8||250||100.7||31.6||37.3||(159.8)||198.2||(712.6)|
|Number of passengers (m)||5.10||6.82||7.25||9.04||10.4||10.9||11.0||9.6||3.2|
|Number of aircraft (at year end)||28||36||43||50||57||61||64||59||51|
|Number of destinations||52||66||86||100||93||65|
According to reports published on May 2, 2021, Flydubai suffered losses of US$194 million in the year 2020, according to the company. It had one of the worst years in the aviation industry, with revenues dropping by more than 50% to reach US$773 million in 2020, making it one of the worst performers. As of June 2020, the airline has laid off a large number of employees, decreased the pay of others, and placed others on unpaid leave for a period of one year.
According to the most recent data, flydubai offers more than 90 destinations as of May 2017. The airline presently has only one hub, which is Terminal 2 at Dubai International Airport. The airline only has one route network. To make room for the expanding airline and the growth of the national airline at Dubai International (DXB), flydubai commenced operating flights out of Al-Maktoum International (DWC) on 25 October 2015 in order to accommodate the growing airline and the expansion of the national airline at DXB.
The following airlines have codeshare agreements with Flydubai:
Flydubai’s Boeing customer code is KN, and this number appears as an infix in the nomenclature of some of the airline’s older Boeing aircraft, such as the 737-8KN.
Currently, the Flydubai fleet consists of the following Boeing 737 aircraft, which will be retired in February 2022:
|Boeing 737 MAX 8||24||42||10||156||166|
|Boeing 737 MAX 9||3||67||16||156||172|
|Boeing 737 MAX 10||—||50||TBA|
The Boeing 737-800 is a commercial airliner. A total of 50 Boeing 737-800s valued at about US$3.74 billion were purchased by the airline at the Farnborough International Air Show in July 2008. The airline has the option to convert its 737-800 orders to 737-900ERs (extended range) in the future. In November 2010, flydubai agreed to a sale and leaseback agreement with Avolonon the purchase of four further Boeing 737-800s. The Boeing 737 MAX 8 is a modernized version of the Boeing 737. In a joint announcement made at the Dubai Airshow on November 17, 2013, Boeing and flydubai announced a commitment to purchase approximately 100 Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft and 11 Boeing 737-800 Next Generation aircraft.
- The deal for a Boeing 737 MAX was finalized on January 6, 2014, by flydubai.
- If the order is filled at list pricing, it will be worth US$8.8 billion.
- Flydubai announced a historic agreement with Boeing at the 2017 Dubai Air Show, committing to acquire 175 Boeing 737 MAX aircraft and 50 purchase rights.
- 737 MAX 10s will account for more than half of the initial 175 jets, with the remaining planes being the 737 MAX 9 and extra 737 MAX 8s.
- On December 21, 2017, flydubai completed the acquisition of 175 Boeing 737 MAX airplanes, the largest single-aisle jet order in Middle Eastern history.
Several European and African locations provide a full lunch service as part of their ticket price. After the main service has concluded, alcoholic drinks and extra food will be available for purchase. Alternatively, travelers on other flights within the network can pre-order a hot meal, and for flights lasting more than three hours and on shorter flights, a complete menu of wraps and sandwiches is available. Payment for items may be done either through the crew or through the personal touch displays that are located in each seat.
A service known as business class was announced in June 2012, and it would be available starting in 2013. Currently, business class service is available at 85 of flydubai’s destinations as of June 2015. Each business class aircraft is equipped with 12 seats, each of which has a 42-inch width between the seats. In addition to a bigger seat, the airline provides amenities such as a selection of snacks, meals, and beverages; access to more than 200 films; a power outlet; blankets and pillows; and noise-cancelling headphones.
They provide priority check-in as well as a fast track through security inspections at a few specified airports.
The launch of flydubai’s business lounge at Dubai International Airport was announced on July 6th, 2014 by the airline. The lounge, which is located in Terminal 2, offers free Wi-Fi, refreshments, and snacks to its guests.
The flydubaisafety video contains characters from the Emirati television series Freej, which is computer-animated and is set in Dubai. Maya, the main character in the video, is a flight attendant who works for American Airlines.
Passengers on connecting Emirates and flydubai flights can transfer their luggage to their connecting Emirates and flydubai aircraft while checking in.
Accidents and incidents
- Small weapons fire attacked a flydubai Boeing 737-800 carrying 154 passengers and crew on board Flight 215 from Dubai to Baghdad on January 26, 2015. The plane was on its approach to Baghdad International Airport when it was damaged. Fortunately, the aircraft made a safe landing and no medical assistance was required at the airport. On March 19, 2016, Flydubai Flight 981, a Boeing 737-800 transporting passengers and cargo from Dubai toRostov-on-Donin Russia, was forced to make an emergency landing atRostov-on-Don Airport due to bad weather. The tragedy claimed the lives of all 55 passengers and seven staff members on board. It was the airline’s first deadly accident in the company’s illustrious history. According to the findings of an investigation undertaken by the Interstate Aviation Committee, the 2016 accident was caused by pilot error.
- “Flydubai’s earnings increased by 19 percent in 2014.” Emites 24/7. retrieved on June 10, 2015
- “.” retrieved on June 10, 2015. On August 10, 2011, flydubai provided a link to “Terms & Conditions.” On the 21st of June, 2010, flydubai was accessed. “The website is owned and run by Flydubai, which has its headquarters at Dubai International Airport, Terminal 2, PO Box 353, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Flydubai also has a branch office in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Founded in July 2008 by the government of Dubai, Flydubai is a Dubai business that offers a variety of flydubai destinations.” “Confident flydubai prepared for departure,” according to a flydubai statement obtained on June 27, 2013. retrieved on May 9, 2015
- “Budget carrier FlyDubai is in negotiations to purchase 50 aircraft.” “FlyDubai Considers 50 New Aircraft,” according to Reuters, which was accessed on June 27, 2013. “Introducing Business Class,” according to Gulf News, which was accessed on June 27, 2013. The website FlyDubai.com was accessed on June 27, 2013 “FlyDubai has announced the launch of a new business-class service. Archived from the original on October 12, 2013 at the Wayback Machine.” “FlyDubai Introduces Business Class Services,” according to 7DaysInDubai, which was accessed on June 27, 2013. On June 27, 2013, Gulf News published an article titled “Budget Carrier Flydubai Slams Boeing for Loss of Business.” Manufacturing.net. 2020-03-04. Retrieved 2020-03-04
- Abc”Flydubai – UAE’s low-cost growth driver.” Flydubai – UAE’s low-cost growth driver. ‘Flight Global’ published on June 28, 2010. ab”Flydubai Facts,” retrieved on June 10, 2015
- Cf. “Flydubai will establish India development center in Hyderabad,” according to a report published on June 10, 2015. The Financial Express, 9 June 2016, retrieved 13 February 2019
- “flydubai a success story,” flydubai, 13 February 2013, retrieved 13 February 2019. “FlyDubai reports a 47 percent profit improvement over 2012 results,” according to a report published on June 10, 2015. ‘2014 sees flydubai achieve increased revenues of AED 4.4 billion, up 19.1 percent, and profits of AED 250 million,’ the company announced on March 3, 2015. ‘2015 sees flydubai announce fourth full-year of profitability and a 25 percent increase in passenger numbers,’ the company announced on March 3, 2015, and was published on June 10, 2015. Flydubai announced a 14.4 percent increase in passengers to 10.4 million and a profit of AED 31.6 million in the first half of 2018. Flydubai also announced a profit of AED 157 million (USD 43 million) in the second half of 2018 and a profit of AED 31.6 million in the first half of 2018. Flydubai also announced a profit of AED 157 million (USD 43 million) in the first half of 2018 and a profit of AED 31.6 million in the first half of “flydubai announces Annual Results amid one of the toughest years in aviation history”.news.flydubai.com. Retrieved2021-12-28
- “Budget carrier flydubai posts US$194 million loss due to COVID-19 pandemic”. CNA. Retrieved2 May2021
- “UAE’s flydubai extends salary cuts, puts pilots on unpaid leave: sources”. CNA. Retrieved2 May2021
- “UAE’s flydubai “Destinations | flydubai | Choose Your Destination,” Reuters, 11 June 2020, retrieved 11 June 2021
- “Destinations | flydubai | Choose Your Destination,” flydubai, 11 June 2020, retrieved 11 June 2021
- “flydubai fly to more than 90 locations,” according to the website flydubai. The following article appeared on flydubai.com on January 23, 2020: “Flydubai to boost flights from Dubai World Central.” “The National.” The National. 4 August 2015. Retrieved 5 August 2015. 2017 Jim Liu is the author of this work. “Emirates and flydubai plan to commence their codeshare partnership in late October 2017.” Flightroutesonline.com
- “Boeing: Orders and Deliveries (updated monthly)”. flightroutesonline.com, December 31, 2021. The original version of this article was archived on January 12, 2021. Flydubai extends B737-800 leases and “explores” wet-lease opportunities, according to a report published on January 13, 2022
- “Flydubai Fleet Details and History,” published on February 2, 2022
- “flydubai Hasn’t Seen Any Passenger Resistance To The 737 MAX.” Simple Flying. 2021-12-01. Retrieved 2021-12-31
- Ab”flydubai to add maiden B737 MAX 9 in 2H18″
- Ab”flydubai to add maiden B737 MAX 9 in 2H18″. FlyDubai files for 737 MAX 9 preliminary operation in 2Q19, according to ch-aviation, which was published on April 25th, 2018. Retrieved on April 27th, 2018. ‘Routesonline’ published on September 10, 2018. “Boeing and Flydubai Announce Next-Generation 737 Order”
- “Flydubai and Avolon sign sale/leaseback – Airfinance Journal – November 2010”
- “Boeing and Flydubai Announce Next-Generation 737 Order”. “Boeing”. Retrieved9 May2015
- “Boeing”. Retrieved9 May2015
- “Boeing Delivers First 737 MAX 8 to flydubai”. Boeing Mediaroom. Retrieved2017-08-01
- “Maiden Max for Flydubai”.Airliner Saffana Michael is a female saffana (15 Nov 2017). “Boeing and flydubai Sign Historic Deal for 225 737 MAX Airplanes”. Boeing Mediaroom
- “Boeing and flydubai Finalize Order for 175 737 MAX Airplanes”. Boeing Mediaroom. Retrieved 2017-12-21
- “Flydubai FAQ’s”.Dubai Faqs
- “Flydubai Business Class”.flydubai. Retrieved 10 June 2015
- “flydubai’s The 6th of July, 2014, is a flydubai day. “flydubai Business class lounge.” flydubai. flydubai. Retrieved10 June2015
- “flydubai Premieres Exclusive Safety Video Featuring 3D Emirati TV Series FREEJ.” flydubai. flydubai. flydubai. 20 November 2012
- Flydubai, 19 December 2011, retrieved from the internet
- “Maya was created by Freej. The document was archived on October 27, 2017, at the Wayback Machine.” Flydubai Shop is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Retrieved on March 21, 2016
- “flydubai DT review”.Destination Travel. Retrieved 10 June 2015
- “Boeing 737-8KN A6-FDN Rostov Airport (ROV) aircraft accident”.Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved 19 March 2016
- “Boeing 737-8KN A6-FDN Rostov Airport (ROV) aircraft accident”.Aviation Safety Network (19 March 2016). “Flydubai’s tragedy is remarkable because the airline has an exceptional safety record, according to a Dubai-based expert.” Gulf News, Dubai, retrieved on the 19th of March, 2016
- Nikolay Studenikin is the author of this work. The whole opinion of a member of the governing body of the federation (PDF) (in Russian). On March 27, 2016, the Interstate Aviation Committee released a statement.
In the event that you’ve been a long-term resident of the UAE, it’s likely that you’ve visited the typical last-minute vacation spots that are accessible by short flight from the emirates. Interested in spending a weekend in Oman’s rugged mountains? Tick. Are you interested in living the hedonistic island life on the beautiful sands of Sri Lanka? Tick. Is it possible to find an island paradise in the Maldives? Tick, tick, and more ticks. However, after a year of being confined to your home and the prospect of returning to travel in 2021, you’ll be looking for new travel inspiration.
Riyadh, Saudi ArabiaFlight time: 2 hours
Following significant reforms to Saudi Arabia’s tourist visa system implemented in 2019, traveling to the country as a tourist has become significantly easier. Make a trip to Jeddah if you want to learn about history. Riyadh is the city to visit if you’re looking for a more contemporary equivalent. In the Saudi capital, you’ll still find a lot of history; vibrant souks, museums, forts, and palaces all contribute to the city’s impressive outline. However, the city is also becoming a hotbed for international cuisine, with many renowned international restaurants opening their doors and bringing a thriving culinary scene to the city.
Baku, AzerbijanFlight time: 3 hours
Many people ignore Baku when deciding where to go on a trip from Dubai. In addition to the wonderful traditional structures located in the capital’s Old Town, Bakub features totally contemporary architecture as well as thoroughly modern architecture. Bakub is a combination of old buildings and futuristic towers. The Walled City of Baku, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is a must-see, since it contains proof that the city has been inhabited since the Palaeolithic period. Make a reservation for a trip to the observation deck atop the city’s iconic Flame Towers for the greatest views of the city.
Delhi, IndiaFlight time: 3 hours 10 minutes
The ancient capital of India has an abundance of rich history and culture to discover, which can be found in both the Old and New Delhi areas of the city. Because it is a large area to traverse, travelers may require more than a single long weekend to see all of the major attractions and attractions. Among Delhi’s most renowned sights are the sandstone and marble Tomb of Safdarjung, the Red Fort, which transports visitors back in time to the Mughal era, the small bazaars of Old Delhi, and the city’s intriguing street food culture, which offers a limitless variety of cuisines to savour.
Yerevan, ArmeniaFlight time: 3 hours 30 minutes
The city has been referred to as the ‘Pink City’ at times because of the pink-tinged stone that has been utilized to create many of its structures. The capital of Armenia, Yerevan, is a three and a half-hour flight away from Dubai International Airport. This city, which is considered to be one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities, is a great place to roam about and explore. A visit to the Republic Square is a must on any trip to Yerevan, as is a stop to The Cascade, a gigantic stairway adorned with many fountains and sculptures around the city.
The gastronomic scene continues to be diverse, with hip grape bars and old taverns coexisting together on each street, providing to a wide range of preferences.
Tbilisi, GeorgiaFlight time: 3 hours 30 minutes
Due to the pink-tinged stone that was used to create many of the city’s structures, it has been referred to as the ‘Pink City’ at times. A three-and-a-half-hour flight from Dubai will take you to Yerevan, the capital of Armenia. This city, which is considered to be one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities, is a wonderful place to roam about and explore. An excursion to Yerevan would be incomplete without a stop at the Republic Square and The Cascade, a massive stairway adorned with several fountains and statues.
Amman, JordanFlight time: 3 hours 35 minutes
Due to the pink-tinged stone that was used to create many of the city’s structures, it has been referred to as the “Pink City” at times. The capital of Armenia, Yerevan, is a three-and-a-half-hour flight away from Dubai. This city, which is recognized as one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities, is a great place to roam about and explore. A visit to the Republic Square, as well as The Cascade, a large stairway lined with diverse fountains and sculptures, is a must on every vacation to Yerevan.
Alexandria, EgyptFlight time: 4 hours
There has been an unending array of civilisations that have come to this seaside nook, which is visible in the colourful architecture that has been inspired by the Greeks, Phoenicians, Romans, and Nabateans. With the Mediterranean Sea as a backdrop, picturesque strolls amid colourful roofs and quiet cafés provide an evocative immersion into a city that is a mix of European and Egyptian influences. The majority of the activity takes place along the lovely corniche, where tourists may relax in the sunshine while taking in the sights of the many colorful ships that come in and out of the bustling port.
Kathmandu, NepalFlight time: 4 hours 5 minutes
Even the most seasoned traveler choosing where to go from Dubai may be astonished by the kaleidoscope of sensations that a visit to Kathmandu, Nepal’s capital and largest city, would arouse. In addition to Lalitpur and Bhaktapur, it is one of three cities that make up the Kathmandu Valley. It is filled with lively streets that are maneuvered by rickshaw drivers at breakneck speeds and ancient sites that are loaded with temples and squares. If you’re intending on visiting Everest Base Camp, Kathmandu is a great location to start because it’s both culturally rich and conveniently placed.
Cheap Flights to Dubai Airport (DXB) from £147 Return
- The average direct travel duration is 7 hours and 13 minutes
- The cheapest direct roundtrip fare is £147
- And there are 233 flights every week.
Direct flights are provided by certain airlines. Find direct flights to your destination.
Frequently asked questions
There are now mild travel restrictions in effect in the United Arab Emirates. As a result, you will be able to fly into Dubai, but you will be required to quarantine upon your return. It is possible that you will be asked to take a COVID-19 test upon or before arrival. We make every effort to be as precise as possible, but things can change quickly. See travel restrictions in the United Arab Emirates on our live COVID-19 map and sign up for updates to obtain the most up-to-date information. It takes an average of 6 hours and 45 minutes to fly from Los Angeles to Dubai.
Emirates, Qantas, Aer Lingus, Iberia, British Airways, American Airlines, and Malaysia Airlines are just a few of the airlines that provide direct flights to Dubai from their hubs.
In order to save you time and money, we display every price from over 1,200 airlines and travel agencies, comparing them all for you.
If you know you want to travel to Dubai but aren’t ready to book yet, you can set up a Price Alert to notify you when the price drops. We’ll keep watch of the market for you and notify you when prices climb or fall.
Despite the presence of newcomers in the region, Dubai remains the Middle East’s playground for many. Travelers from all over the world are vying for the attention of Bahrain, which hosts an annual Grand Prix, and Qatar, which is due to host the World Cup in the year 2022. Dubai International Airport, which covers an area of 13.5 square miles and has three terminals (the third of which opened in 2008 and is the world’s largest building by floor space), provides a first glimpse of the glitz and glamour that awaits in the emirate of Dubai, the second largest of the United Arab Emirates, which is only a two and a half mile drive from the airport.
- What airlines travel from the United Kingdom to Dubai?
- Please keep in mind that at Skyscanner, we not only compare rates from airlines, but we also check prices from online travel agencies such asTravelpack,Travelbag, andTravelup to get you the best offer possible.
- Look no further.
- Take your pick from our list of the top hotels in Dubai for every budget, which is updated often.
- There are a variety of excellent hotels in Dubai; here are some of our favorite airport hotels to assist you in your search for the ideal spot to stay in Dubai.
- Flights to Dubai in First Class or Business Class Dubai is one of the most popular locations for business travelers from the United Kingdom.
- As a result, business class is more comfortable, and you will be able to arrive in Dubai feeling entirely revived.
Some airlines, like as Emirates, give access to their business class lounges with their business class tickets, which is ideal for finishing up any last-minute work before boarding.
Smaller carriers such as Ukraine International Airlines and Egyptair are frequently able to provide low-cost business class trips.
If you want a higher degree of comfort, choose business class (or premium economy or first class) from the next drop-down menu to uncover excellent deals on business class flights.
When should you book tickets to Dubai?
Book your flights to Dubai at least 20 weeks in advance to get the best price.
What to See and Do in Dubai is a comprehensive guide.
It goes without saying that a visit to the Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest man-made structure, located in Downtown Dubai, is a must.
An outdoor observation deck, erected at at a height of 452 metres, is also available for those who are willing to brave the elements and seek the best view point in the Middle East.
Downtown Dubai is also home to the world’s largest shopping mall, which is fittingly titled the Dubai Mall, which was visited by 65 million people in 2012, which is more than the total number of people that visited the whole city of New York combined.
To be exact, there were around 1,200 of them.
If you’re looking for a less icy shopping experience, a visit to one of Dubai’s more traditional Souqs may be in order.
It’s possible that all of your buying may leave you famished.
Fine European food can be available at several of the city’s most prestigious hotels, like the Grosvenor House Hotel and the Hilton Dubai Creek, both of which are not afraid to bring in a Michelin-starred chef to create a menu specifically for them.
If all of the eating and shopping has left you in need of a nice lie down, a visit to one of Dubai’s notorious man-made Palm Islands, such as the Palm Jumeirah or the Palm Jebel Ali, which is currently under development, would be in order.
Jumeirah Beach is a short drive away and may be more to your liking if you prefer more classic beaches in Dubai.
Flights from the United States to Dubai, the United Arab Emirates from $273
Flights from the United States to Dubai booked at least 61 days in advance will save you up to ten percent on average when compared to flights booked just this week, according to user feedback. If buying a travel 61 days in advance is not a possibility for you, customers have discovered flights from the United States to Dubai for as little as $1,022 when booked for a departure date within the next two weeks on Kayak. You may also check the current pricing right now. Airline tickets as cheap as $1,127 have been discovered by certain users for flights departing within the next three days.
When is the cheapest time to fly from USA to Dubai (US – DXB)?
The cost of a plane ticket will stay relatively same regardless of what time of day you choose to go. Flights from the United States to Dubai may be booked in the usual way.
Cheap flights from USA to Dubai in February, March 2022
JFK International Airport (JFK) from March 14 to March 21. New York is the capital of the United States. John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York is the capital of the United States. The John F. Kennedy International Airport JFK International Airport (JFK) from March 21 to March 30. New York is the capital of the United States. John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York is the capital of the United States. The John F. Kennedy International Airport JFK International Airport (JFK) from March 21 to March 26.
Kennedy International Airport is located in New York City.
USA to Dubai 2022 flight deals
JFK International Airport (May 6 – May 15) New York is the capital of the United States. John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York is the capital of the United States. John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) will be open from March 14 to March 21. New York is the capital of the United States. John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) New York is the capital of the United States. John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) will be open from March 21 through March 30. New York is the capital of the United States.
Kennedy International Airport (JFK) The John F.
Non-stop flights to Dubai from USA
Feb 24 – Mar 5Mar 7 – Mar 13Mar 4 – Mar 10Feb 24 – Mar 5Mar 7 – Mar 13
Last minute flights from USA to Dubai
JFK International Airport (Feb 19 – Mar 12) New York is the capital of the United States. New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) John F Kennedy International AirportFeb 14 – Feb 20Feb 14 – Mar 8John F Kennedy International Airport
One-way flights to Dubai Intl from USA
JFK International Airport (JFK) February 19 – March 12 NY is the most populous city in the United States. New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) is located in New York City. From February 14th to February 20th, from February 14th to March 8th, from February 14th to March 8th
Related info for your journey
When traveling to Dubai from the United States, one of the most typical points of departure is New York City. Flights into Dubai are accessible from three different airports in New York: LaGuardia, John F. Kennedy International, and Newark Liberty International. Passengers departing for Dubai from the Los Angeles International Airport are also common. Dubai International Airport is the airport that the majority of travelers will use.
There are three miles between the airport and the city, and it is one of the most heavily used airports in the world. There are a number of major airlines that operate flights to Dubai, including Qantas, Air Canada, and British Airlines.
Which airlines fly directly from the US to Dubai?
Flights from the United States to Dubai are available on a variety of airlines, with many of them departing from New York City as their starting point. These flights, which last 12 hours 30 minutes to 12 hours 45 minutes, are offered by JetBlue and Emirates. The majority of the flights depart from JFK International, however there are also few that depart from Newark. The Los Angeles International Airport also provides a large number of nonstop and direct flights to and from Dubai. These flights, which are operated by Emirates Airlines, are approximately 15 hours and 50 minutes long in duration.
What are the stopover options between the USA to Dubai?
There are also a large number of stopover flights that depart from Los Angeles and make stops in one or two places before arriving at Dubai International. Some of the flights land at Seattle / Tacoma International Airport, London Heathrow Airport, and Bahrain International Airport, among other locations. Flights may be completed in as little as 18h 50m, however the most expedient flights are also the most costly. There are additional stopover flights available from a number of other airports in New York.
Stopovers may be made at airports such as Athens International Airport, Abu Dhabi International Airport, and Milan Malpensa Airport, among other sites.
Do I need a passport or visa to fly from the United States to Dubai?
A passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the end of the traveler’s stay in the United Arab Emirates is required for each passenger traveling to this destination. In addition, a visa and a return ticket are necessary.
What airport do you fly into for flights to Dubai from United States?
If you are travelling from the United States to Dubai, you will be landing at Dubai International Airport. Dubai International Airport (DXB) is only 6.8 miles from the city center.
Which airlines flying from United States to Dubai Intl have flexible cancellations due to COVID-19?
It is possible that airlines like as Emirates, Turkish Airlines, and Air China will have lenient cancellation policies. You may use our website to search for alternative airlines that may provide the same level of flexibility as Southwest.
Can I find flights from USA to Dubai for under $500 on Cheapflights?
Yes, there are several flights from the United States to Dubai that cost less than $500. In the last several months, the cheapest flight booked was on Kuwait Airways for $478, while the average price paid was $493.
Are there nonstop flights from USA to Dubai for under $700 on Cheapflights?
At least 20 direct flights from the United States to Dubai are available for less than $700 on Cheapflights. Nonstop flights from the United States to Dubai are available for less than $700.
Are there last-minute flights available from USA to Dubai for under $600?
There are now more than 20 available flights from the United States to Dubai within the next seven days for less than $600.
How popular is this USA to Dubai flight route?
The flight path from the United States to Dubai International Airport has been seen by 171 people in the last month. Before the peak and off-peak seasons, keep an eye out for variations in search interest in the area.
What are the most popular routes from USA to Dubai?
The most common flight routes from the United States to Dubai are New York John F Kennedy International Airport – Dubai International Airport, Newark – Dubai International Airport, and New York LaGuardia International Airport – Dubai International Airport.
What are the most popular airlines that fly from USA to Dubai?
Sichuan Airlines, Major Airline, and American Airlines are the most popular airlines that travel from the United States to Dubai. Something to think about before making your flying arrangements.
What are the cheapest flights from USA to Dubai?
Are you looking for the cheapest airfare from the United States to Dubai? While our consumers spend an average of $1,721, our research shows that the cheapest price is $454 in our database. Prices for the most popular route (New York John F Kennedy Intl – Dubai Intl) start at about $478.
What are the most eco-friendly airlines from the US to Dubai?
While it may appear impossible to use environmentally friendly travel options when traveling from the United States to Dubai, there are several things you can do to be a more ecologically aware traveler on your route. Begin by booking a flight with an environmentally conscious airline. American Airlines and United Airlines are extremely ecologically conscious when flying this route. Since 2013, American Airlines has added about 600 new planes to its fleet, while also withdrawing more than 600 others from service.
United Airlines’ objective is to be 100 percent green by 2050, and they want to do this without depending on any traditional carbon offsets or other means of reducing emissions.
How can I fly more sustainably from the US to Dubai?
One of the most effective strategies to travel in a more environmentally responsible manner is to plan your transportation to and from the airport before your journey to Dubai from the United States. Public transportation alternatives that convey travelers from the core of a city to the airport in a more fuel-efficient manner per passenger are available in most major cities in the US. Several cities in the United States have light rail systems that are extremely fuel-efficient and emit less emissions than driving to the airport alone in a vehicle.
Bring a reusable water bottle with you on your journey to help the environment and avoid the consumption of multiple single-use plastic water bottles, which generate a vast amount of garbage in the environment and need a significant amount of energy to be recycled.
Flights to Dubai from USA
The information is based on travel restrictions from the United States to Dubai International Airport. The majority of travellers from the United States must present a negative COVID-19 test result and/or quarantine in order to enter Dubai International Airport. COVID-19 testing standards must be met.
Visitors from the United States must provide proof of a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) test done 72 hours before departure for Dubai International Airport. Requirements for quarantine Visitors from the United States are not needed to go through quarantine after arriving at Dubai International Airport.
Can I fly back to USA from Dubai Intl?
Requirements for returning to the United States from Dubai International COVID-19 testing Visitors from Dubai International Airport must submit a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) or Antigen (quick-test) test taken 1 day before departure to the United States, and 1 day before departure to the United Kingdom. Requirements for quarantine Visitors arriving in the United States through Dubai International Airport are not obliged to go through quarantine.
Departure points for flights from USA to Dubai
AirlineCheapestAverageFlexibilityOn-time COVID-19 security is paramount. NorwegianCheapest$323Average$606FlexibilityNo cancellation charge Norwegian is the cheapest airline. 74 percent of deliveries are completed on time. COVID-19 security is paramount. British AirwaysCheapest$370Average$1,930FlexibilityNo cancel feeOn-time70 percent British AirwaysCheapest$370Average$1,930 COVID-19 security is paramount. Kenya AirwaysCheapest$454Average$512FlexibilityNo cancellation feeOn-time82% Kenya AirwaysCheapest$454Average$512 COVID-19 security is paramount.
The cheapest flight is $534; the most expensive is $758; there is no cancellation fee; and the flight is on time 81% of the time.
COVID-19 security is paramount.
SAUDIACheapest$628Average$1,060Flexibility No cancellation feeOn-time delivery86 percent COVID-19 security is paramount.
COVID-19 security is paramount.
COVID-19 security is paramount.
Hourly flight availability from USA to Dubai
|1%of flight departures||Early morningMidnight to 6 am|
|21%of flight departures||Morning6 am to noon|
|20%of flight departures||AfternoonNoon to 6 pm|
|58%of flight departures||Evening6 pm to midnight|