That is if you are eligible. As for the visa on arrival, in order to get one at the airport, you need to fly with one of the approved airlines such as Emirates, Etihad, Air Arabia, Air Astana, Flydubai, Turkish Airlines, and Indigo Airlines.
- As part of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai allows some travelers, including U.S. citizens who meet eligibility requirements, to obtain a free visa on arrival. The visa is issued at the airport and is valid for 30 days. Extensions are available through the airport immigration officer or the local immigration office in Dubai.
Which nationalities get visa on arrival in UAE?
68 countries now have visa on arrival to the UAE
- 68 countries now have visa on arrival to the UAE.
- In addition to the countries / regions listed above, citizens of Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman and Saudi Arabia are eligible for a visa on arrival at Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Does Emirates give visa on arrival?
Indian nationals holding a normal passport valid for at least six months may be eligible for a visa on arrival in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Customers must either hold a US visa or a permanent residence card (also known as a green card) valid for at least six months. The 14‑day UAE visa on arrival costs AED 100.
Is visa on arrival free in Dubai?
Anyone who does not have the privilege of getting a visa-free entry or a visa on arrival will require an entry permit prior to arrival into the UAE and someone to sponsor it.
Can tourist visa enter Dubai now?
Indian Nationals with a normal passport who are travelling to or from India via Dubai can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum stay of 14 days provided they: have a visitor visa or a green card issued by the United States, or.
Can Indian get visa on arrival in Dubai?
Indian citizens can obtain a visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days provided that the visas or the green card is valid for at least six months from the date of arrival into the UAE.
Which countries can enter Dubai without visa?
Citizens of the GCC countries Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia either do not need a visa to enter the UAE, or can obtain one on arrival (conflicting information given).
Who can enter UAE?
Rules for tourists Citizens of all countries can visit the UAE for tourism, if they are fully vaccinated with one of the WHO-approved COVID-19 vaccines. They must undergo a rapid PCR test at the airport on arrival. The previous rules for unvaccinated, including exempted categories, remain in place.
Is visa on arrival free?
The terms for visa on arrival differ from one country to the next. Some nations allow you to avail the visa without paying a fee for the same. Others may charge a pre-determined sum for visa on arrival.
How long does it take to get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
Is quarantine required in Dubai?
If you are an expatriate resident of the UAE or a tourist to the UAE, you must present a negative result of a PCR test at the departure airport. If you are required to take another test on arrival, you must remain in quarantine at your residence until you receive the test result.
Is ICA approval required for tourist visa?
Holders of UAE residence visas travelling from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka are required to obtain an ICA approval beforehand. However, residents who have other visas as follows will not be required to get any approval prior to entry: holders of an Investor or Partner visa. visit visa or visa on arrival. 2
Is return ticket required for visitor visa to Dubai?
Travel agents confirmed reports that a new law has been enforced by the Naturalisation and Residency Department asking individuals and firms, who want to get a visit visa, to submit copy of the return ticket to the Department. ” Yes. 2
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
: +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
IVisa | This page was last updated on February 4, 2022. When it comes to acquiring a visa for a trip to Dubai, you have a number of alternatives to choose from. If you do not come from a visa-exempt nation, you can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai, and you can also apply for a visa online if you want to do so. That is, of course, if you are eligible. When it comes to obtaining a visa on arrival, you must fly with one of the recognized carriers, which include Emirates, Etihad, Air Arabia, Air Astana, Flydubai, Turkish Airlines, and Indigo Airlines, in order to be eligible for one at the airport.
You may, of course, obtain a visa on arrival if you fly with these airlines to any of the other Arab Emirates while on your trip to the UAE.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Accordant to UAE visa policy, any nations that are qualified for a visa on arrival can also apply in advance utilizing the electronic visa system that was implemented by the United Arab Emirates in 2015. iVisa is one of the firms that can assist you with your online visa application. You will not be required to pick up your visa at the Etihad service desk at the airport because the firm employs their services. The UAE visa will be sent to you by e-mail from iVisa.
Do I need a visa to visit the UAE?
What you can do will be determined on your nationality. You may use our Visa Checker to see whether you are eligible for an eVisa to the UAE. Simply enter your place of origin and the UAE as your destination to see if you are eligible.
What is a UAE eVisa?
It is an official document that grants you permission to travel to and from the United Arab Emirates. It is electronically linked to your passport and serves as proof of your travel authorization.
How long can I stay in the UAE with an eVisa?
Visitors who have obtained an eVisa can stay in the UAE for a maximum of 30 days in total during a single visit. Your visit is strictly confined to business or tourist purposes, and you are not permitted to seek paid job or employment during your stay.
What are the documents required to apply?
The first thing you should do is determine whether or not you fit the qualifications for the position. However, you shouldn’t be concerned because they are simple to do as well. Here is what you must give in order for iVisa to expedite your visa processing:
- Valid passport– All applicants are needed to have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of their arrival in the United Arab Emirates. Make certain that the scan is in JPEG format before submitting it as a passport scan. Passport photo– the photograph must fulfill the requirements for use as a passport photograph. Make certain that the photo is shot against a white background and that you are looking directly at the camera. You are not permitted to wear glasses or hat unless you have religious grounds for doing so. You will receive an e-mail copy of your visa when you submit your online application. Make sure your email address is valid. You must have access to your account in order to print the visa, so be sure you have that access. You will be required to make a payment throughout the application process, which is why you must have a way of making an online payment. Payment methods accepted by iVisa include credit/debit cards, PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay.
Keep in mind that children, even those who fly on your lap, require their own visa, which means you must supply a photo of them, a copy of their passport, and a copy of their birth certificate in either English or Arabic at the time of application.
How long is the UAE eVisa valid?
The UAE eVisa is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance.
What are the processing times and prices?
There are three alternatives available:
- Typical processing takes 7 Business Days and costs USD 153.50 (service fees included)
- Expedited processing takes 10 Business Days and costs USD 153.50 (service fees included). The total cost of your visa is USD 185.00 if you choose expedited processing, which means you will obtain your visa within 5 business days (service fees included)
- Processing on a super-rush basis is the most expedient choice. In only three business days, you will receive your eVisa, for which you will be charged USD 225.50 (service costs included).
To begin using your application, click here.
How long does it take to apply for a UAE eVisa?
Only a few pieces of information must be entered into the application form, and the entire process will take less than 10 minutes. After that, iVisa will take care of everything else. We will tell you as soon as the status of your application has been determined.
How can I apply for a UAE eVisa?
The application for an eVisa to the United Arab Emirates may be completed in three simple steps:
- The first step will require you to fill up some basic information about yourself. In addition, you must select the processing time from among the alternatives listed previously. After that, you will be asked to review step one and complete the payment
- This is the second step. An online questionnaire serves as the final stage. It is at this moment that you will need to upload a scan of your passport. In some cases, further documentation may be necessary
- However, this is dependent on the individual’s circumstances.
To begin, please click here. After you have completed your form, you must submit it and wait for your visa to come. If you want assistance in completing your application, iVisa offers a superb support service that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Do I need to get a UAE eVisa for my kids too?
Yes. All foreign nationals seeking to go to the United Arab Emirates require a visa, including children. Parents can submit applications on behalf of their children at the same time as their own applications.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
You can use this form to apply for friends or family members. Simply ensure that you have all of the necessary documentation (you can see above in this article). If you are applying for only one friend or family member, you can submit your application here and include his or her information.
When applying for more than one individual, you can do so by selecting ‘Add additional applicant’ from the application form and entering all of the necessary information.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
It is always possible to make a mistake. If this is the case, please contact one of our customer service specialists as soon as possible so that they can assist you. Your eVisa is linked to your passport number; thus, if we have already submitted your application, you will be unable to make any changes and will be required to reapply; however, we will not charge you for a second service fee.
Is it safe to use iVisa to get my UAE eVisa?
IVisa ensures the highest level of security and confidentiality for your personal information, and we make significant investments in the protection of our database. Your personal information is in the best possible hands. You may read the testimonies of hundreds of satisfied customers by clicking here.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
Please click here to begin a live conversation with one of our customer care specialists for a faster resolution. Alternatively, you may discover further information and frequently asked questions here.
Visa on arrival – The Official Portal of the UAE Government
Visa on arrival for a period of 30 days In order to enter the UAE, citizens of these countries do not require prior visa arrangements. They can receive a visa on arrival for a term of 30 days, with a 10-day grace period for extension. Visa on arrival for a period of 90 days It is not necessary to make prior arrangements for entry into the UAE, and citizens of the following countries can acquire a visa upon arrival for a period of 90 days: Citizens of the Republic of India Indian people have a standard passport and either a valid visa or a valid tourist visa
- A visit visa issued by the United States of America, a green card issued by the United States of America, a resident visa issued by the United Kingdom, or a residence visa issued by the European Union
On arrival, you can receive a visa that allows you to stay for a maximum of 14 days in the UAE, provided that your visa or green card is valid for at least six months from the date of your entry into the country. Learn more about the UAE visa requirements for nationals of countries other than the United States. Please keep in mind that passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival into the United Arab Emirates. Consequently, before traveling to the United Arab Emirates, please verify with the UAE embassy in your country to ensure that your nation is included on the visa on arrival list at any given moment.
For additional information, please contact the following people:
- The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Customs and Port Security in the United Arab Emirates
- The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai
- And the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Abu Dhabi
Our visa application procedure is straightforward, yet rigorous. Making preparations in advance, including confirming whether or not you require a visa, can make the process go more easily.
Do I need a visa for Dubai?
If you are from one of these countries, you will not need a visa in order to enter the UAE. Otherwise, you will need a visa in order to enter the UAE. GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) countries are those that are members of the Gulf Cooperation Council. Western Europe, North America, the Far East, and Australasia are the regions covered. If you are from a nation other than the United States, you should consult the General Directorate of ResidencyForeigner Affairswebsite to see whether visa requirements exist.
Please keep in mind that visa regulations are subject to change. Always double-check with your airline, the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigner Affairs, and/or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs before traveling.
Getting a visa for Dubai
Check with the Dubai Department of Naturalization and Residency about the cost and procedure for applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates, or contact 800 5111 for further information. If a visa is necessary, it is advisable to apply for one before arriving in the United Arab Emirates. If you have any questions about visas at the airport, you should go to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigner Affairsvisa office, which is located in Terminal 3 arrivals at Entrance 1. The center is open twenty-four hours a day.
How long it lasts
A standard short-term tourist visa in the United Arab Emirates is valid for 30 days from the date of entry. A long-term relationship is defined as one that lasts 90 days. The cost of applying for a visa might vary based on the kind of visa and the length of time the visa will be valid.
Want to speed things up?
Please remember to carry your Emirates ID with you the next time you travel through DXB. You’ll be able to zip past passport control in seconds without paying or registering, and you’ll save time and money as well. This is due to a significant improvement to our Smart Gates, which are positioned in Arrivals and Departures throughout all three terminals at DXB and are now more reliable. More information about Smart Gates may be found here.
Other visa measures
It is possible that certain tourists will be required to undergo an eye scan (retina scan) when they arrive at passport control.
Check the visa requirements for your ultimate destination before traveling there. Your airline will be able to assist you. If you do not have the appropriate visa papers, you may be denied entry into the country.
Dubai Airport Visa
To enter the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and its seven emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah), you must have a passport that is valid for at least two to six months before your intended date of departure. The following sections provide in-depth information on the various visa types available in the United Arab Emirates. Visas for a Visit A visit visa is required for travelers who desire to stay in the UAE for more than 14 days, whether they are visiting family or conducting business in the country.
- Citizens of the AGCC It is not necessary to get a visa for citizens of the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) member nations (Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia).
- Citizens of the United Kingdom A free visa on arrival is available to residents of the United Kingdom who have the legal right to reside in the United Kingdom.
- 500 (US$ 137).
- Free UAE visa on arrival is available to citizens of 33 countries, the same as it is available to nationals of the United Kingdom.
- New legislation was introduced on March 31, 2003, allowing nationals of these 33 countries to only get a one-month non-renewable visit visa upon arrival for a fee of Dhs.
- Despite the fact that the government formally enacted this law, it does not appear to be consistently enforced.
- This sort of visit visa is sometimes referred to as a tourist visa in some circles.
4,000 per month and have a valid resident visa in order to be eligible to sponsor a visa.
Tourist visas are issued under certain conditions, and the procedures for obtaining one include that the visitor fill out a visa application form and send it to their sponsor, along with the first few pages of their passport.
650 (US$ 178) and take a maximum of 7 days to be processed and issued.
10 (US$ 3) in processing fees.
Generally, transit visas are only provided to those who have purchased a valid ticket for an onward trip, and they are usually issued at no cost.
The first type of visa is a 14-day visa, sometimes known as an Entry Service Permit in some circles.
The second type of visa is a Multiple Entry Visa, which is ideal for people who go to the United Arab Emirates on a regular basis.
More information and criteria for these two visas may be found on the right-hand side of this page.
A residence visa may be obtained through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
If you entered the nation on a visit visa, you can convert it to a resident visa by either re-entering the country or by completing the conversion process at the Immigration Department.
If you make more than Dhs.
Residence visas are generally valid for three years, and in order to get your application approved, you will be required to undergo a medical examination and receive a health card.
A health card costs around Dhs.
It can be obtained through the Ministry of Health or from a private hospital that has been accredited.
25 (US$ 7) to Dhs.
If the overstay continues for an extended period of time, a court hearing is scheduled, and the judge will determine what penalties will be imposed.
The vast majority of visit visas issued in the United Arab Emirates are issued at the Dubai International Airport, which is sometimes referred to as a Dubai visa.
It is recommended that you contact the UAE embassy or consulate in your country once you have finished reading this article, as visa requirements may have changed since you began reading it.
How Does a Visa on Arrival Work in Dubai?
In Dubai, strict drug regulations, especially those governing prescription pharmaceuticals, are enforced. ) (Photo courtesy of Sam Robinson via Digital Vision/Getty Images). ) As a member of the United Arab Emirates, Dubai offers some tourists, including residents of the United States, the opportunity to receive a free visa on arrival if they satisfy certain conditions. At the airport, you will be given a 30-day visa that will be good for travel. Extensions are offered through the immigration officer at the airport or the local immigration office in Dubai, depending on the situation.
To be eligible for a free visa on arrival, citizens of the United States must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of arrival. Along with this, you must have a verified plane ticket to another location. The United Arab Emirates does not acknowledge the existence of two or more nationalities. If your father is a citizen of the United Arab Emirates, you are regarded to be a citizen of the UAE. According to the State Department, dual citizens’ passports to the United States have been seized in some instances.
Military Members and Diplomats
Travelers with diplomatic passports are ineligible for the free visa on arrival program since they do not meet the requirements. You must submit your visa application well in advance of your planned visit. Some nations, including the United Arab Emirates, allow members of the United States military to display a military ID card in lieu of a passport, although not all do. Regardless of your military status, you must provide a passport that is valid for at least six months.
Customs laws in Dubai, as well as the rest of the United Arab Emirates, are extremely severe. Failure to comply might result in deportation, detention, or the imposition of significant fines and penalties. Weapons, alcohol, and narcotics are among the most strictly prohibited items. Firearms or other weapons, body armor, or ammunition that are deemed law enforcement or military equipment must be accompanied by official approval from the UAE government. Drugs are strictly outlawed in Dubai and the rest of the United Arab Emirates, and conviction might result simply on the basis of a positive drug test.
Poppy seeds, which are commonly used in cooking in many nations, are among the commodities that have been outlawed.
It is possible to obtain an exception for travelers who have pharmaceuticals in their original pharmacy containers and who have a written prescription that has been certified and authenticated by both the state and federal governments of their home country.
In order to qualify for the free visa on arrival program, you must be planning to remain in Dubai for more than 30 days, as well as studying or conducting business in the city. It is recommended that you apply for your visa through the embassy of the United Arab Emirates well in advance of your travel. Remember that obtaining a residency and employment visa requires a thorough medical check as well as an HIV test, which must be completed after you arrive in the country. Tests carried out in the United States or other nations are not acceptable.
References Biography of the Author Lisa Fritscher is a freelance writer who specializes in adventure travel for people with disabilities.
Fritscher’s work may be seen in a variety of print and online publications, such as VisualTravelTours.com, among others. From the University of South Florida, she received her Bachelor of Arts in psychology degree in 2012.
How to Apply For UAE Transit Visa: Processing Time, Fees & More – MyBayut
- Eligibility, duration of UAE transit visa, requirements, cost, and frequently asked questions
Are you considering a brief layover or stopover in the United Arab Emirates? Make the most of your time before boarding your next aircraft out of the country by obtaining a transit visa, which is valid for durations ranging from 48 to 96 hours. Today, we’ll speak about how overseas travelers may obtain a transit visa for the United Arab Emirates. Obtaining a stopover visa for the United Arab Emirates is a simple process. Having said that, it is always preferable to plan your travel ahead of time in order to be properly prepared.
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE UAE TRANSIT VISA
If you need to make a layover at an airport in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or one of the other emirates for between 8 and 24 hours, here’s how to apply for a transit visa in the UAE. A valid visa on arrival is available in some countries, such as the United States, if you meet the requirements.
If you are traveling via any of the emirates and have a ticket to a location other than the one from where you arrived, you may be able to get a transit visa for the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The next aircraft out of the local airport should leave at least eight hours after you arrive at the airport, according to this rule of thumb. If you are qualified for a visa on arrival in the UAE, you will not be required to make any prior preparations. Travelers from the following countries will be able to get a valid visa at the airport:
For 30 days (extendable):
- Canada, Brunei, Australia, Andorra, Japan, Ireland, Hong Kong, Vatican City, Russia, Monaco, Chile, Malaysia, Ukraine, Singapore, Seychelles, San Marino, New Zealand, Kazakhstan, China, Mauritius, the United States of America, and the United Kingdom are among the countries represented.
For 90 days (extendable):
- Romanian Republic of Liechtenstein Germany Luxembourg Lithuania Latvia Italia Portugal Norway Holland Spain Slovenia Slovakia Romanian Republic of Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Liechtenstein Sweden
In addition, certain Indian passport holders are not needed to get a transit visa in the UAE. This is due to the fact that Indian citizens having a valid visit visa or green card granted by the United States, a valid visit visa issued by the United Kingdom, or EU residence are eligible for a 14-day visa upon arrival. Furthermore, people of GCC nations are not need to get a visa in order to enter the UAE. However, if you are a foreign person resident in the Gulf, you must submit an online application for a UAE visa based on your nationality.
It is possible that visa fees will change depending on these factors as well.
You can also apply for a stopover visa in the United Arab Emirates through your hotel.
DURATION OF THE TRANSIT VISA IN THE UAE
The United Arab Emirates grants two types of single entry transit visas, which are valid for 48 and 96 hours, respectively. To enter the nation, you must apply for a visa before arriving in the country.
It is important to note that the UAE 48-hour transit visa expires after 14 days and the UAE 96-hour visa expires after 30 days from the date of issuance. Also keep in mind that after a 48-hour visa has been approved, it cannot be extended to a 96-hour visa.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A UAE TRANSIT VISA
For the application for a transit visa to the United Arab Emirates, you will require the following documents:
- Original passport (valid for up to six months from the date of travel) and two color copies of the passport are required. Tickets for the following flight have been confirmed
- Photocopies of passport-size pictures with white backgrounds
In addition, if your transit is more than 24 hours, you will be required to produce your confirmed hotel reservation or evidence of residency if you are staying with a friend or family who is not affiliated with the airline. If you are not traveling from one of the countries on the list above, you will need to apply for a transit visa.
COST OF THE TRANSIT VISA IN THE UAE
The 48-hour transit visa is normally free of charge, however the 96-hour visa to the United Arab Emirates costs AED 50. In addition, you will be required to pay a departure charge of AED 30 upon your departure. There are no additional fees for transit visas in the United Arab Emirates.
The transit visas are valid for 48 hours and 96 hours, respectively, and are neither extendable or renewed. Each time you make a layover in the UAE, you must submit an application for a transit visa in the country.
IS A MEDICAL TEST REQUIRED FOR A TRANSIT VISA?
A transit visa does not need the completion of any necessary medical exams. If you are traveling overseas, it is usually recommended that you be checked out by a medical professional first.
CAN A TRANSIT VISA BE CONVERTED TO A RESIDENCE VISA OR WORK PERMIT?
In the United Arab Emirates, transit visas cannot be converted into resident visas nor into work permits. These must be requested on a separate application basis.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH A TRANSIT VISA IN THE UAE?
It is possible to travel within the emirates while on a transit visa before continuing on to your next aircraft. While you are not permitted to work on a transit visa, you are permitted to attend business meetings.
WHAT IS THE UAE TRANSIT VISA PROCESSING TIME?
The typical processing time for a transit visa in the United Arab Emirates is four to five days.
CAN INDIAN EXPATS RENEW THEIR PASSPORT IN THE UAE?
Yes, Indian expats in the United Arab Emirates are able to apply for a renewal of their Indian passport. This concludes our guide on obtaining a transit visa for the United Arab Emirates. Because you must submit your application directly to the airline, it is a rather straightforward process. Keeping this information in mind, on the other hand, can assist you in planning and making the most of your time in the UAE. As previously said, airports in the United Arab Emirates are equipped with enough amenities to keep you entertained for hours on end.
Aside from shopping, there are a variety of other activities available at Dubai International Airport.
Top attractions in Downtown Dubai, such as the Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall, are a 20-minute drive away, and Dubai Marina is around 30-45 minutes away.
If you want to see more of Abu Dhabi, take advantage of the free A19 bus service that runs from the airport to Yas Island and the Louvre Abu Dhabi. Alternatively, if you are planning a longer vacation to Dubai, you might be interested in learning more about tourist visas in Dubai.
Visa policy of the United Arab Emirates – Wikipedia
In order to travel to the United Arab Emirates, visitors must first get a visa, unless they are from one of the countries that are free from visa requirements or from one of the countries whose residents are qualified for visa on arrival. Citizens of member countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council enjoy complete freedom of movement in the United Arab Emirates. All travellers to the United Arab Emirates must have a passport that is valid for at least six months prior to their arrival. GCC nationals are just need to present their government-issued identification card.
Visa policy map
Nationals of the following countries and territories are eligible to visit the United Arab Emirates without a visa or to receive a free UAE visa on arrival: the following nations and territories: ID – Entrants who provide an ID card will be admitted. 1 — This provision does not apply to passports with the stamp “Article 17, paragraph 2.” 2 — In addition, holders of passports for official purposes are included. 3 — This option is only available to biometric passport holders. Only British citizens, British Overseas Territories citizens, and British Subjects who hold a certificate of entitlement to the right of residence are eligible to apply for this category.
|This list isincomplete; you can help byadding missing items.(December 2017)|
- 6 May 2015: Schengen Area nations
- 16 July 2015: Seychelles
- 16 May 2017: Argentina
- 1 July 2017: Japan
- 16 December 2017: Chile
- 31 December 2017: Ukraine
- 6 May 2015: Schengen Area countries
- 16 July 2015: Seychelles China on the 16th of January, 2018. Montenegro on the 31st of March 2018
- Honduras on the 25th of May 2018
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines on the 1st of May 2018. Uruguay on April 29, 2018, Brazil on June 2, 2018, Barbados on July 1, 2018, and Mexico on October 31, 2018. Liberia will host the 30th of November 2018, Sierra Leone will host the 30th of December 2018, and Paraguay will host the 30th of January 2019. Russia will host on February 17, 2019, Serbia will host on May 6, 2019, and Paraguay will host on August 16, 2019. Colombia will host the World Cup on 5 March 2020
- Belarus will host the World Cup on 16 January 2021
- And Israel will host the World Cup on 1 July 2021.
Visas are issued on arrival.
- 1 June 2013: Canada (resumed)
- 22 March 2014: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia (visa free under Visa waiver agreement between UAE and EU from 6 May 2015)
- 1 June 2013: Canada (resumed)
- 1 June 2013: Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia (visa free under Visa waiver agreement between UAE and EU From 1 November 2016 to 16 January 2018, China is visa-free under the Visa Waiver Agreement
- From 1 February 2017, Russia is visa-free under the Visa Waiver Agreement until 17 February 2019
- From 10 March 2018 to April 2018, Kazakhstan is visa-free
- And from 1 November 2016 to April 2018, Costa Rica is visa-free.
Citizen of India who possess a valid visa or who reside in either or both of the United States or Europe are entitled to acquire a free 14-day visa on arrival if they are valid visa holders or residents of either country. Visa de Oro (Golden Visa) As a result of Cabinet Resolution No.56 of Organization of Residence Permits for Investors, Entrepreneurs, and Professional Talent, 2018, the government of the United Arab Emirates implemented the Golden Visa program in 2019. This monumental decision was made in order to make Dubai more investor and industrial friendly, as well as to spur worldwide tourism, especially to Dubai.
On the government of the United Arab Emirates’ website, Grenada is listed as one of the nations whose residents with standard passports can receive a visa on arrival that is valid for 90 days. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates (MFA) do not have the same information. According to the website of the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in London, a visa on arrival option has been in place from 1 June 2018, according to the website.
Diplomatic and service category passports
GRENADA is listed on the government of the UAE’s website as one of the countries whose residents with standard passports can receive a visa on arrival that is valid for 90 days. Although the International Air Transport Association and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the United Arab Emirates have the same information, they are not the same sources. Apparently, a visa on arrival option has been available from 1 June 2018, according to the website of the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in London.
The United Arab Emirates has negotiated visa waiver agreements with the nations listed below, although these accords have not yet been ratified or implemented:
Passengers on all foreign airlines are permitted to enter the United Arab Emirates for a period of 96 hours following the acquisition of a transit visa at Dubai International Airport. Because of the time difference between the two flights, the traveller is required to carry on to a third location after the second trip. Passengers are also required to make a hotel reservation. This does not apply to nationals of Afghanistan, Iraq, Niger, Syria, Somalia, and Yemen, among other countries. For the first 48 hours, all travelers in transit are free from paying entrance fees; this temporary exemption can be extended for a price of 50 AED for a total of 96 hours of admission.
Requirements for visa application
In the case of all other nationals who are not permitted visa-free entry or visa on arrival, the UAE visa restrictions differ depending on their nationality, their age, and their gender. For example, Moroccans, Algerians, Libyans, Syrians, Mauritanians, and Tunisians must be at least 40 years old in order to apply for a visa to enter the country. The minimum age required to apply for a visa for other nationalities is 21 years old for men and 23 years old for women.
The majority of visitors require a sponsor, but if they are arriving on one of the following airlines: Air Arabia, Air Astana, Emirates, Etihad (and Air Baltic and Air Serbia), flydubai, Turkish Airlines, and Indigo Airlines, visas can be obtained online through their respective airlines: Air Arabia, Air Astana, Emirates, Etihad (and Air Baltic and Air Serbia), flydubai, Turkish Airlines, and Indigo Airlines.
Use for other countries
UAE visas or resident permits are recognised as replacement visas for national visas in the following countries, or they allow for streamlined entrance procedures:
In the year 2010, the majority of tourists to the Emirate of Dubai were from the following countries of nationality:
Emirate of Abu Dhabi
The following countries of nationality were represented among the hotel guests that checked into hotels in theEmirate of Abu Dhabi:
- •International tourists who spend at least one night in Dubai, including air and land visitors (excluding United Arab Emirates residents, local Emiratis, and aircrews/marines)
- •International visitors who spend at least one night in Dubai who are not Emirati citizens
- “Country information (visa section)” is an abbreviation. Timatic. Gulf Air is a member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA). “Visa information for the United Arab Emirates” was retrieved on April 1, 2017. Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati Emirati (airline). retrieved on December 31st, 2017
- Sharon Uranie is a woman who works in the fashion industry (14 July 2015). “It’s official: all Seychelles passport holders will be able to travel to the United Arab Emirates without a visa as of Thursday.” It is published by the Seychelles News Agency. Retrieved on December 31, 2017
- “Memorandum of Entendimiento entre la Repblica Argentina y los Emiratos rabes Unidos sobre Exención Mutua del Requisito de Visa para Titulares de Pasaportes Ordinarios” (Memorandum of Entendimiento between the Repblica Argentina and the Emiratos rabes Unidos sobre Exención Mutu (in Spanish). The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Worship is a joint ministry. “The United Arab Emirates has reached a visa-waiver agreement with Chile,” according to a report published on December 31, 2017. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the United Arab Emirates retrieved on December 31st, 2017
- The People’s Republic of China’s embassy in the United Arab Emirates is located in Abu Dhabi. The 19th of December, 2017. “Detalji” was retrieved on December 31st, 2017. Mvp.gov.me. retrieved on April 22nd, 2019
- Holders of a regular passport are exempt from visa requirements under a bilateral agreement between the governments of the Federative Republic of Brazil and the government of the United Arab Emirates. Brazil’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs has released a statement. “Archived copy” is translated as “archive copy” in Portuguese. Archived from the original on April 22, 2019. Retrieved April 22, 2019. CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- “MoFAIC – News – UAE nationals exempt from pre-entry visa to Barbados.” CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Mofa.gov.ae. “The United Arab Emirates and Mexico have signed a Memorandum of Understanding on visa exemption.” Gulfnews.com. “Emiratis can now visit Paraguay without obtaining a pre-entry visa,” according to a report published on April 22, 2019. Colombians will be able to travel to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) without a visa starting on March 5th
- “All EU Citizens Will Be Able To Get UAE Visa On Arrival From March 22nd.” Gulf Business, published on March 5, 2014. retrieved on December 31st, 2017
- Nur-Sultan, UAE Embassy in Nur-Sultan (8 February 2018). “We wish to express our heartfelt congratulations to the people of Azerbaijan on the announcement that a new eminent domain law for the benefit of the people of Azerbaijan will be implemented on March 10th, with a 30-day deadline for re-entry into the country. We wish you a pleasant celebration at “. “More Indian passport holders will be able to obtain visas on arrival in the UAE,” according to a report published on April 22, 2019. The Khaleej Times, retrieved on April 22, 2019
- Vision and the future. “Golden Visa for the United Arab Emirates.” Vision for the Future. :CS1 maint: url-status (link)
- “Do you require an entry permit or a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates? – The Official Portal of the UAE Government.” Government of the United Arab Emirates, retrieved on April 22, 2019
- s^ “The UAE has signed a memorandum of understanding with two Pacific nations regarding visa exemption.” Kenya and the United Arab Emirates have signed a visa waiver agreement for diplomats, according to Khaleej Times, while the United Arab Emirates has announced new visa requirements for residents, job seekers, and visitors. Gulf Business, published on June 14th, 2018. Archived from the original on April 22, 2019
- “We changed the rules for транитн туристs.” Tourdom.ru, accessed June 14, 2018. “Archived copy” was obtained on April 22, 2019. The original version of this article was published on June 30, 2015. Archived from the original on 2015-09-04. CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- “Apply for UAE visa, UAE Visa Online, Dubai visa service.”Dubaivisaservice.com
- “Visa and passport information – Air Arabia.”Airarabia.com
- “Visas.”Air Astana
- “UAE visa information – Visapassport information – Before you fly – Emirates.”Emirates
- “UAE visa – Etihad Airways”
- Services, TT. “UAE Visa Services – UAE Visa Application and Processing Center.”Ttsuaevisas.com
- TT. “UAE Visa Services – UAE Visa Application and Processing Center.”Ttsuaevisas.com
- TT. Services, TT.”UAE Visa Services – UAE Visa Application and Processing Center.”Ttsuaevisas.com
- “UAE Visas.”Flydubai.com
- 2011, Medyasoft.”UAE Visa Services – UAE Visa Application and Processing Center.”Ttsuaevisas.com
- (c). “Turkish Airlines.”Evize.turkishairlines.com.:CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- “Welcome to travel2dubai with IndiGo.”Evize.turkishairlines.com.:CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- “Welcome to travel2dubai with IndiGo.”Evize.turkishairlines.com.:CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list Indigo.travel2dubai.com. retrieved on October 10th, 2016
- “Visitor by Nationality – Emirate of Dubai 2017” (Visitor by Nationality – Emirate of Dubai 2017)
- “Visitor by Nationality – Emirate of Dubai 2017” (Azerbaijan grants UAE residents visa on arrival)
- “Visitor by Nationality – Emirate of Dubai 2017 (PDF). Dsc.gov.ae
- “Visitor by Nationality* – Emirate of Dubai (2014 – 2016)”
- “Visitor by Nationality* – Emirate of Dubai (2014 – 2016)” (PDF). Dsc.gov.ae
- s^ “Abu Dhabi Hotel Report 2018” provides information on visitors by nationality and by year (PDF). The Department of Culture and Tourism in Abu Dhabi is responsible for promoting culture and tourism in the city. the 31st of December, 2018
48. The Visa Policy of the United Arab Emirates in India (20 March 2021). ” UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE) VISA FOR INDIANS ” 49. ” Dubai visa services in the United Kingdom ” “”
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the United Arab Emirates
- Emirati E-visa for sponsored persons
- Online Dubai visa from the United Kingdom
Dubai flights: Visa on arrival for passengers from 70 countries; up to 90-day stay
Countries all across the world are progressively opening their doors to travelers in 2021, including the United Arab Emirates, which recently reinstated visit visas in August. On the [email protected] with David Light podcast, you can hear more about this story and others. Passengers from a wide range of countries can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai. According to Emirates, a Dubai-based airline, nationals of more than 70 countries are eligible for a 90-day visit visa that allows for repeated entries. In the event that you have a passport from one of the countries or territories included in the following list, your passport will be stamped with a multiple entry 90-day visit visa that is valid for six months from the date of issue and allows you to remain for a total of 90 days in the United States.
Passengers who are eligible for a multiple entry 90-day visit visa include: Argentina Austria The Bahamas are a group of islands in the Caribbean Sea.
Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic (sometimes spelled Czechoslovakia) Denmark El Salvador is a country in Central America.
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is a Caribbean country located in the Caribbean Sea.
Serbia Seychelles Slovakia Slovenia In the Solomon Islands, there are no formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formalized formal South Korea is a country in East Asia.
- Spain Sweden Switzerland Uruguay Passengers who are eligible for a 30-day visa to the United Arab Emirates If you possess a passport from one of the countries or territories listed below, you do not need to make any special preparations in order to visit the United Arab Emirates.
- Andorra Australia Brunei Canada China Hong Kong, People’s Republic of China Japan Kazakhstan Macau is a Chinese territory.
- The Republic of Ireland is a country in Europe.
- Singapore Ukraine The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland The United States of America is a country in North America.
- Who is eligible for a visa on arrival in Abu Dhabi?
Nationals of India who hold a normal passport and who are traveling to or from India via Dubai are eligible to obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum stay of 14 days provided they have the following documents: – A visitor visa or a green card issued by the United States, or a residence visa issued by the United Kingdom or the European Union In order to be valid for a minimum of six months, the visa granted by the United States, the United Kingdom, or the European Union must be shown.
Need a UAE visa?
You can find all of the information you need regarding applying for a tourist visa right here (short, long, single entry or multiple entry). Requirements that must be met
- Application form that has been completed
- 6x6cm color image with a white backdrop (at least 80% of your face should be visible)
- 6x6cm color photograph with a minimum resolution of 600×600 pixels
- Copy of your passport in color displaying your complete name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issuance and expiration, name of your father or legal guardian, and the name of your mother
- And At the time of travel, you must have a valid passport with at least six months remaining on its validity date. Flight confirmation for travel into Abu Dhabi International Airport and continuing from Abu Dhabi to a third destination
Children As an additional requirement to the essential prerequisites given above, you must additionally send a copy of your child’s birth certificate, which must be in English or Arabic. Documents that have been translated should have an attestation on the main page. The term “dependents” refers to a spouse, children under the age of 18 who are living with them, and parents over the age of 60. You must produce supporting documentation that establishes the legal status of the connection, such as a marriage certificate or birth certificate, among other things.
- A photo ID from either the parents or the spouse is necessary. Copies of the parents’ tourist visas that have been sponsored by Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways maintains the right to sponsor just one parent. Unaccompanied minors and students are not eligible for sponsorship by Etihad Airways. Females under the age of 18 and students are required to travel with their guardians or parents. There will be no acceptance of handwritten passports
- Only machine-readable passports will be allowed.
Obtaining approval for your visa application It is necessary to send documents exclusively in JPEG format, with a file size limit of 1 MB. Additional documentation Depending on your nationality, you may be required to provide additional documentation in support of their visa application to the Embassy. Applicants who fail to produce these papers may have their visa applications refused. Under no circumstances will the visa money be refunded to the applicant.
Dubai Visa Requirements
When it comes to visa requirements for visiting Dubai, the requirements change widely depending on your nationality, therefore it is always a good idea to double-check before you trip. Obtaining a visa for entry into the United Arab Emirates is a reasonably straightforward and hassle-free process. It is essential that your passport is valid for a minimum of 2-6 months before you arrive in the United Arab Emirates and its seven emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah).
The following sections provide in-depth information on the various visa types available in the United Arab Emirates.
Important: Visa requirements and charges for Dubai are subject to change and should always be checked with your travel agency or the local UAE embassy before traveling.
Documents Required for a Dubai Visa
The following papers must be submitted by the applicant:
- A photocopy of your passport with a minimum validity of six months
Charges for processing time:
- In most cases, a standard Dubai visa may be obtained within 5 to 7 working days for a fee of AED 250.
- It is possible to expedite the processing of your Dubai visa for a fee of AED 375. The processing time is 2 days, and the fee is AED 375.
For those who want an urgent visa for Dubai, the processing period is 2 days at a cost of AED 375; however, this service is not available for free.
- Upon entering the UAE, visitors are granted a visit visa that is valid for 55 days.
- An AED 625 fee is required to extend the visa for one month beyond its original expiration date.
Visa on Arrival at Dubai Airport
For all visitors to Dubai, visas are necessary; however, citizens of the following countries are exempt from this requirement: Nationals of GCC nations (member countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council): Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia Western Europe includes the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxemburg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, the Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, and Liechtenstein.
Eastern Europe includes the Baltic States, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia.
North America is comprised of the United States and Canada. Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong are among the countries in the Far East. AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZELENZIA When traveling to Dubai, you must have the following original papers authenticated and carried with you at all times:
- A birth certificate, drivers license(s), diploma(s)/degree(s), marriage certificate, adoption/custody papers, and any other documentation that may be required.
It is recommended that you begin the procedure for your UAE Visa as soon as possible, since attesting papers might take some time, and in certain cases even several months, in some countries.
Dubai Visa’s for other Nationalities
For all other nations, you must apply for a visa before you may enter the United States. This can be accomplished through your respective embassy, a local sponsor in the UAE, or a local hotel in the area. A visit visa is required for citizens of countries that are not listed above, and they must be sponsored by a UAE resident (family or friend), as well as by a hotel, travel agency, or corporation in order to get one. This sort of visit visa is sometimes referred to as a Dubai tourist visa in some circles.
- 4,000 per month and have a valid resident visa in order to be eligible to sponsor a visa.
- The hotel will keep your passport until all hotel payments have been received and cleared.
- With these data, the sponsor may submit an application for a tourist visa to Dubai, which will cost Dhs.
- For processing, the sponsor must submit the visitor’s tourist visa at the airport immigration counter at least one hour before the visitor’s aircraft is scheduled to arrive.
- 10 (US$ 3) per visa.
Hotel Visas for Dubai
The hotel where the tourist is staying must have a reservation for at least one night in order for the tourist to be able to obtain a visa. They must fax, email, or courier a copy of their passport to the Dubai hotel, along with the purpose for their visit (tourism is a perfectly fine justification), and the date on which they plan to arrive. When the visa is ready, the hotel will fax a copy of the document to the guest. Airlines may request proof that a visa is in place prior to allowing passengers to check in at the airport (a fax copy is sufficient).
Dubai Visa Types
There are two types of visas available for visitors visiting the UAE: Visit Visas and Transit Visas. Visit Visas are valid for 30 days and Transit Visas are valid for 30 days. They are granted in accordance with the length of stay that has been sought. 1. The Emirate of Dubai Pay a visit to Visa A visit visa to Dubai and the rest of the United Arab Emirates is provided to those who are sponsored by a firm that does business in the UAE. When purchased, it is valid for two months from the day of arrival and can be extended for an additional month upon request.
A visit visa is also required for travelers who desire to stay in the UAE for longer than 14 days, whether they are visiting family or conducting business in the country. Documents necessary are as follows:
- Sponsoring company’s application form, completed and signed by the applicant
- A guarantee letter from the firm saying that the corporation is responsible for the visitor while he or she is on the premises
It is determined by the categories listed below whether an individual is required to get a visit visa before to arrival or if a visa can be awarded to them at the airport or entrance point. Citizens of the AGCC It is not necessary to get a visa for citizens of the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) member nations (Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia). Residents of the AGCC On arrival, expatriate residents of the AGCC can get a non-renewable 30-day visit visa for the country. 2. Transit visa for Dubai A Transit Visa for the Emirate of Dubai Individual visas for the United Arab Emirates are issued at the request of any licensed firm, such as hotels or trade companies, that has been granted permission to submit an application for this visa.
In order to be granted a transit visa, a tourist must have a valid ticket for an onward trip.
Documents necessary are as follows:
- Sponsoring company’s application form, completed and signed by the applicant
Dubai Visa Renewals
If the sponsor requests it, the DNRD will extend the Visit Visa till its expiration date. Renewals can be completed by paying the Dhs 500 extension charge at the DNRD. If you overstay your visit visa to the United Arab Emirates or Dubai, you will be required to leave the country within 10 days. For each day that you overstay your visa, you will be fined Dhs. 100. It is recommended that you contact your local UAE embassy to inquire about the most recent visa situation as well as to discuss your specific case with them.
For additional information and to apply for your Dubai visa online, please see the following link:
Other Dubai Visit Visas
There are two different sorts of visit visas that are issued by the government of the UAE. The first type of visa is a 14-day visa, sometimes known as an Entry Service Permit in some circles. This visa must be sponsored by a firm or hotel in the United Arab Emirates, and it will typically take 2-3 days to process. The second type of visa is a Multiple Entry Visa, which is ideal for people who go to the United Arab Emirates on a regular basis. Visitors from Germany and the United States are given preferential treatment when applying for this visa.
A resident visa will be awarded to you by the Immigration Department of the emirate in which you will be staying, and it will be delivered to you by the organization that is sponsoring you (the company or person you are working for).
To bring family members with you to the UAE, you should apply for a family visa, which will enable you to sponsor your parents, spouse, daughters and boys under the age of 18, as well as any children under the age of 18.
4,000 (US$ 1,100) each month, you can apply for a family visa in Dubai.
Individuals who test positive with AIDS will not be eligible to apply for a resident visa in the United States.
300 (US$ 82) and must be renewed on an annual basis.
Overstaying Visitors who overstay their visa in Dubai are subject to a daily penalty charge ranging from Dhs.
100 (US$ 28) each day.
Authority in Charge of Issuing a Permit When it comes to giving visas to foreigners entering the nation, the Dubai Naturalization and Residency Department (DNRD) is the single administrative entity under the Ministry of Interior that is responsible for this task.
The majority of visit visas issued in the United Arab Emirates are issued at Dubai International Airport. We always recommend that you check with the UAE embassy or consulate in your country of residency to see if any changes have occurred regarding Dubai visa requirements.