As of 2019, there were 544 completed and operating hotels and 100,744 hotel rooms in Dubai.
- The number of hotels in Dubai was 544 with a total of 100,744 hotel rooms. The number of hotel apartment buildings was 197 with a total of 25,376 apartments. According to The Middle East Hotel Benchmark Survey by EY MENA,  occupancy rates in Dubai hotels decreased by 0.5% between January and October 2019 compared to the rate of 74% between the same period in 2018.
How many hotels are there in the UAE?
In 2020, the number of hotels in UAE amounted to about 1.1 thousand units, compared to 538 units in 2008.
Can I take a girl to hotel in Dubai?
Based on the aforementioned provision of law, cohabitation was considered as an indecent assault. Therefore, you may travel with your girlfriend to Dubai and stay with her in the same hotel room without facing any legal issues pertaining to cohabitation.
How many hotels are there in Abu Dhabi?
From January to September 2018, over 3.7 million tourists, including more than 140,000 Americans, stayed in Abu Dhabi. As of October 2018, the city boasted 166 hotels totaling 32,621 rooms. An additional 26 hotels, totaling 5,585 rooms are set to open in 2019, and 10 hotels totaling 1,949 rooms are set to open in 2020.
Does Dubai have a 7 star hotel?
Burj Al Arab – The World’s Only 7 Star Hotel, Dubai.
How many hotels are there in Dubai 2020?
The number of hotels in Dubai was 544 with a total of 100,744 hotel rooms. The number of hotel apartment buildings was 197 with a total of 25,376 apartments.
Can you kiss in Dubai hotels?
Most hotels are permitted to serve alcohol, but it is illegal just about everywhere else. All couples should avoid public displays of affection, including hand holding and kissing, as it is not permissible in the country’s culture.
Can you kiss in Dubai?
Well, among public displays of affection, kissing might be the worst of the lot. It does not matter if one party kisses the other on the lips, on the cheek, or in a private place that would get them locked upon any part of the world; kissing is forbidden in public places in Dubai.
Can I live with my girlfriend in Dubai?
TLDR version: Yes, there are unmarried couples living together in Dubai. In the UAE and Dubai, it is against Sharia law to live together, in the western sense, with someone you are not married to. You can only live together with a member of the opposite sex if you are married to them, or they are a family member.
How many hotels are in Saudi Arabia?
Number of hotels in Saudi Arabia 2008-2019 According to the data provided by the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), in 2019, the number of establishments amounted to approximately 8.3 thousand units, compared to 5.5 thousand in 2008.
How many restaurants are in Dubai?
DUBAI, 6th February, 2019 (WAM) — The total number of operational restaurants and cafes in the emirate of Dubai reached 11,813 at the end of 2018, according to a report issued by the Business Registration & Licensing (BRL) sector in the Department of Economic Development (DED), Dubai.
How many tourists visited UAE in 2019?
International visitors for the first 6 months of 2019 (Jan-Jun) is recorded as 8.36 million.
Is there any 9 star hotel in world?
Spirit of Philoxenia – Essence of Hospitality: World’s first ever 9 star hotel!
Who is the Burj Khalifa owner?
Emaar Properties PJSC is the Master Developer of Burj Khalifa and is also one of the largest real estate companies in the world. Mr. Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman of Emaar Properties, said: “Burj Khalifa goes beyond its imposing physical specifications.
How much does a night at Burj Al Arab cost?
The Burj is famous for its striking sail-shape design, and the lavish suite, which is one of the most expensive hotel rooms in the world, has an average price tag of $24,000 a night.
List of hotels in Dubai
List of hotels in Dubai is preloaded into this Iframe in order to provide you with a quicker navigating experience.
- Textual JustificationObtain Wikiwand Please keep in mind that preferences and languages are kept individually in mode
- Other available preferred languages
- NumOfAvailablePreferredLanguages”>4 more preferred languages
- Read on Wikipedia
- Talk page
- Download PDF
- All of these options are available.
}} Based on a Wikipedia article published by contributors (readers and editors), this page was created. Text is accessible under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 license; other terms and conditions may apply. Images, videos, and music are all accessible for use under the terms of their individual license agreements.
UAE: number of hotels and similar establishments 2020
From 2008 to 2020, the total number of hotels and similar places in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is represented by this figure. In 2020, the number of hotels in the United Arab Emirates is expected to reach around 1.1 thousand units, up from 538 units in 2008.
Total number of hotels and similar establishments in the United Arab Emirates from 2008 to 2020
|Characteristic||Number of hotels|
Release date for the source material is November 2021. More information about the region United Arab Emirates, MENASurvey the span 2008 to 2020 more information
Other statistics on the topic
Accounts with Statista provide access to all statistics. Basic Accounts are available for as little as $468 per year. Learn everything you can about the platform. You only have access to the most fundamental statistics. This statistic does not appear to be included in your profile. Account with a single sign-on Individual users will find this account to be the best starting point.
- Downloadable in XLS, PDF, and PNG formats
- Detailed references
- Instant access to 1 million statistics
$59 In the first 12 months, you will pay $39/month*. Account for the Corporation AccessCorporate solution in its whole, including all features. Sales tax is not included in the prices.
Statistics on” Travel and tourism in Tanzania ”
Accounts with Statista provide access to all statistics. Learn more about how Statista may help your company by subscribing for $468 per year.
UAE – number of hotels and hotel apartments 2018
You must have a Statista Account in order to get unrestricted access.
- Complete access to 1 million statistics, with source references Available for download in the following formats: PNG, PDF, and XLS
Statista accounts are available for as little as €39€59 per month. Access to this and all other statistics on 80,000 subjects starts at €468 / Year and goes up to €708 / Year. More information may be found here. MENA is a region that includes the United Arab Emirates. Notes on the ad hoc basis The source does not specify a specific publication date for the work. The date shown below is the date on which the information was accessed.
Other statistics on the topic
Accounts with Statista provide access to all statistics. Basic Accounts are available for as little as €468 per year. Learn everything you can about the platform. You only have access to the most fundamental statistics. This statistic does not appear to be included in your profile. Account with a single sign-on Individual users will find this account to be the best starting point.
- Downloadable in XLS, PDF, and PNG formats
- Detailed references
- Instant access to 1 million statistics
Monthly payments of €59€39 are required for the first 12 months. Corporate Account Full AccessCorporate solution with all of its features included.* Sales tax is not included in the prices.
Statistics on” Hotel industry in GCC ”
Accounts with Statista provide access to all statistics. Learn more about how Statista may help your company by subscribing for a free trial.
Dubai In Figures
|Total Population (000)||3,424||3,437||3,450|
|Male Population (000)||2,371||2,378||2,385|
|Female Population (000)||1,053||1,059||1,065|
|Active Individuals During Peak Hours* (000)||4,415||4,414||4,414|
|Divorce Cases (Excluding cases by legal judgment)||393||364||476|
|*Peak hours: usual daily peak hours from Saturday to Thursday 6:30 am to 8:30 pm.Source: Dubai Statistics CenterDubai Courts Department|
|Number of Completed Buildings||593||616||544|
|Multi – Storey Buildings||102||101||96|
|Value Of Completed Building (Million AED)||8,063||7,500||5,264|
|Multi – Storey Buildings||6,565||6,029||3,518|
|* There are slight difference in the total due to rounding operationsSource: Dubai Municipality|
|Air Flights at Dubai International Airport||51,065||49,974||57,041|
|Air Flights at Al Maktoum International Airport||8,210||7,307||6,464|
|Passengers’ Movement at Dubai International Airport||5,744,732||4,900,498||6,671,333|
|Passengers’ Movement at Al Maktoum International Airport||–||–||–|
|Total Passengers’ Movement at Dubai Airports||5,744,732||4,900,498||6,671,333|
|Number of Abra Ridership||2,648,602||2,213,416||2,019,090|
|Number of Water Taxi Ridership||410||590||40|
|Number of Water Bus Ridership||48,979||48,308||30,238|
|Number of Ferry Ridership||15,408||12,555||10,754|
|Number of Operating Buses||993||948||1,182|
|Number of Bus Ridership**||24,826,101||25,311,159||25,790,519|
|Number of Metro Ridership – Red Line||21,539,388||22,247,004||23,370,256|
|Number of Metro Ridership – Green Line||11,015,795||10,928,274||11,127,278|
|Number of Tram Ridership||1,061,527||1,161,247||1,254,908|
|*Including transfer passengers: passengers arriving or departing from one destination and going to another destination with another airline or same airline without going through custom formalities**Including urban, feeder and intercity bus tripsSource: Dubai Civil Aviation Authority, General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai, Roads and Transport Authority|
|Number of Hotels||526||530||541|
|Number of Hotel Apartments Bldgs||186||188||185|
|Number of Hotel Rooms||102,945||104,568||108,239|
|Number of Hotel Apartments||24,299||24,209||24,629|
|Number of Dubai Visitors (Numbers in 000)||1,260||2,500||3,850|
|Source: TourismCommerce Marketing DepartmentPreliminary data|
|Trading Volume (000 Share)||11,083,235||8,852,747||7,865,338|
|Trading Value (000 AED)||15,437,949||13,108,924||10,164,657|
|Number of Executed Deals||200,389||165,709||140,555|
|Market Capitalization (000 AED)||356,179,154||387,626,868||391,415,990|
|Trading Volume (000 share)||7,572||11,059||3,422|
|Trading Value (000 AED)||12,356||19,421||10,068|
|Number of Executed Deals||292||532||239|
|Market Capitalization (000 AED)||3,719,452||2,830,080||2,676,870|
|Certificates of Origin issued||166,759||161,166||165,380|
|Source: Dubai Financial Market, NASDAK Dubai, Departmentof Economic Development, Dubai Chamber of CommerceIndustry|
|Total Number of Schools||276||276||280|
|Source: Ministry of Education, Knowledge and Human Development Authority|
|Quantity of Collected Waste (000 Metric Tons)||–||–||–|
|Total Cultivated Green Areas (m2) (Numbers in 000)||41,235,798||41,519,075||41,941,853|
|* Preliminary DataSource: Dubai Custom|
|Free Zone Trade|
|* Preliminary DataSource: Dubai Custom|
|Custom Warehouse Trade|
16 Best Hotels in Dubai. Hotels from $18/night
Rates are per night at a 3-star hotel. Prices are not set and are subject to change at any moment. Per month, the average nightly price is
- If you’re searching for a low-cost hotel in Dubai, you should consider traveling during the off-peak season. In August and September, you’ll be able to discover lower-priced rooms in Dubai. The cost of a hotel room varies based on a variety of circumstances, but staying on a Saturday will almost certainly result in the greatest hotel discounts in Dubai. The inverse is true for Friday, which is often the most costly day of the week. If you want to obtain the best deal on your Dubai hotel, make your reservation at least 90 days before your arrival. KAYAK revealed that the lowest 3-star hotel room in Dubai could be obtained for $36 in the previous two weeks, while the most costly was $840. How long should you expect to be there? The average length of stay in Dubai for KAYAK customers is four days
- If you’re looking to spend in Dubai, you’ll have plenty of options. Consider staying at the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, a 7-star resort that has been dubbed “the world’s most luxury hotel” by Forbes Travel Guide. For those seeking a luxurious vacation that includes spectacular views of marine life right from their bedroom, the underwater suites at Atlantis The Palm, which have aquariums in lieu of walls and ceilings, are another alternative. There are several 5-star luxury alternatives available in Dubai, allowing you to indulge in a 5-star experience without having to worry about the expense. The Four Seasons Resort Dubai, located on the beachfront in Jumeirah, is one option. If you’re looking for a more affordable hotel in Dubai, you’ll find a wide range of options in both the downtown area and the marina neighborhood, such as the Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO, which is one of several options. Among the more reasonably priced options in the vicinity of Garhoud and Port Saeed are the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Emirates Concorde HotelSuites, which both feature amenities such as a spa, a gym, and Turkish baths. Other options include the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel. The majority of the city’s malls are located in downtown Dubai, but visitors want to immerse themselves in some of the city’s rich history and culture should head to the districts on either side of Dubai Creek and the historic city center. It is possible to stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights, which is located in these neighborhoods close to Creek Park
- There are a variety of transportation options available in Dubai, but the city’s hop-on, hop-off bus service stops at many of the major hotels, including the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront. In addition to passing the Burj Khalifa and traveling through the downtown area, the Red Bus route also passes via the marina district, where you may reserve a stay at the InterContinental Dubai Marina hotel.
What Dubai hotel guests are talking about
Whether you’re on vacation in Dubai or searching for a place to stay for your visiting relatives, you shouldn’t have to worry about finding a place to stay in the city. New research by travel website Insider Monkey shows that the emirate has one of the largest concentrations of hotel rooms anywhere in the world, according to the findings of the study. According to the most recent census, Dubai has 100,000 hotel rooms accessible for visiting visitors, ranking it tenth in the world and placing it on par with New York and Chicago.
Paris (140,000) and Barcelona (140,000) have the most hotel rooms, followed by Las Vegas (152,000), Orlando (150,000), and Orlando (120,000).
An previous report stated that the average daily tariff at hotels in the UAE had plummeted by 8% in January, a trend that has been ascribed to increased competition brought on by an abundance of available rooms.
Recently, new properties have opened in the country’s hotel industry, with at least 5,500 rooms having entered the Dubai market since the beginning of 2016.
According to the website Insider Monkey, Dubai ranks ninth on the list of cities with the greatest number of hotel rooms in the world. Dubai Media Office (@DXBMediaOffice) sent a tweet on March 26th, 2017.
THE 10 BEST Hotels in Dubai for 2022 (from $26) – Tripadvisor
- What are the best hotels in the vicinity of the Burj Khalifa? Travelers seeking accommodations near the Burj Khalifa will find the Palace Downtown, Address Boulevard, and Armani Hotel Dubai to be among the most popular choices. Take a look at the whole list: Hotels near the Burj Khalifa
- What are the finest resorts to stay at in Dubai? Among the most popular resorts for visitors to Dubai are the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, the Melia Desert Palm Dubai, a Melia Collection Hotel, and the Kempinski HotelResidences Palm Jumeirah, among others. See the complete list here: What are the finest hotels near the Dubai Fountain in terms of location in Dubai? The Palace Downtown, Ramada by Wyndham Downtown Dubai, and Address Downtown are some of the popular hotels in the vicinity of The Dubai Fountain. See the complete list here: What are the top luxury hotels in Dubai? Where can I find hotels near the Dubai Fountain? Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall are just a few of the luxurious hotels in Dubai to stay at. Dubai Luxury Hotels
- Which hotels are the nearest to Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport? See the whole list: Dubai Luxury Hotels. The Staybridge Suites Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport, an IHG hotel, the Holiday Inn Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport, also an IHG hotel, and the Aloft Dubai South are all popular hotels near Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport. See the complete list of nearby hotels:Hotels close (DWC) What are the finest hotels near Dubai Metro that are close to Dubai World Central and Al Maktoum International Airport? Hotels such as the Avani Palm View Dubai HotelSuites, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach ResortMarina, and the Media One Hotel Dubai are some of the most popular options near the Dubai Metro station. See the whole list: Hotels near the Dubai Metro
- What are the finest pet-friendly hotels in Dubai
- Hotels near the Dubai International Airport There are several pet-friendly hotels in Dubai, including Melia Desert Palm Dubai a Melia Collection Hotel, Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown, An IHG Hotel and Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk, which are among the most popular choices. The whole list can be found here: Pet Friendly Hotels in Dubai
- What are the best affordable hotels in Dubai? Rove Trade Centre, Rove Downtown, and Rove Dubai Marina are some of the most popular low-cost hotels in Dubai. See the complete list here: Hotels in Dubai at a low cost
- What are the top hotels in Dubai that have a spa to stay at? Visitors to Dubai have given positive assessments of the spas at the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall, among other establishments. See the complete list here: Dubai Spa Resorts are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. When it comes to staying in Dubai, which districts are most popular
- Which hotels in Dubai are best for families? Traveling families have given positive ratings about the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall, which are all located in Dubai. See the complete list of family hotels in Dubai: Family Hotels in Dubai.
4280 hotels in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dubai is a genuinely global metropolis, with a cosmopolitan atmosphere and spectacular architecture. Dubai, with its ultramodern skyscrapers, the artificial archipelago of Palm Islands, and the world’s largest retail mall, has much to offer to visitors of all ages and tastes. This metropolis, which is surrounded by a desert, is the futuristic crown jewel of the Middle East and the United Arab Emirates. The city’s luxury marina, which includes the 30-acre constructed Burj Khalifa Lake and the world’s biggest dancing Dubai Fountain, is home to chic yachts and other watercraft.
There are many things to do in Dubai, like relaxing on a lovely sandy beach, exploring the local souks and their treasures, and taking a journey to the incredible Dubai Desert.
Even more activities are available in Dubai, including camel racing, hot air balloon flights, rapid rides across sand dunes, and even snow skiing!
The journey from Dubai International and Sharjah International Airports to the city core is straightforward.
Top Hotels in Dubai
Dubai is the second most populous emirate in the United Arab Emirates, behind Abu Dhabi, which serves as the country’s capital. Dubai, which is located on the southeast coast of the Arabian Gulf, has risen to become a major international metropolis and commercial centre in the Middle East. With its creative construction projects and hosting of conferences, seminars, and events, Dubai has recently captured the attention of the whole globe. When visiting Dubai for major events such as the Gulf Information Technology Exhibition (GITEX), the Dubai Polo Cup, or the Dubai International Boat Show, stay in one of the many downtown Dubai hotels that are conveniently placed.
While in town, take use of the gorgeous beaches, such as Sunset Beach, and waterparks to cool down from the summer heat.
Dubai is widely considered as the shopping hub of the Middle East, and the city is home to more than 70 retail malls, including The Dubai Mall, which is the world’s largest shopping mall.
The city’s buildings, particularly the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, have become iconic, and the city has become a symbol of modernity.
Whatever your reason for visiting Dubai, whether you’re staying in a Dubai airport hotel for business or seeking extravagance unlike any other, a journey to Dubai offers a unique combination of history and elegance around every turn.
” data-collapse=”false”> ” data-collapse=”false”> Dubai is the second most populous emirate in the United Arab Emirates, behind Abu Dhabi, which serves as the country’s capital. Dubai, which is located on the southeast coast of the Arabian Gulf, has risen to become a major international metropolis and commercial centre in the Middle East. With its creative construction projects and hosting of conferences, seminars, and events, Dubai has recently captured the attention of the whole globe. When visiting Dubai for major events such as the Gulf Information Technology Exhibition (GITEX), the Dubai Polo Cup, or the Dubai International Boat Show, stay in one of the many downtown Dubai hotels that are conveniently placed.
- While in town, take use of the gorgeous beaches, such as Sunset Beach, and waterparks to cool down from the summer heat.
- Dubai is widely considered as the shopping hub of the Middle East, and the city is home to more than 70 retail malls, including The Dubai Mall, which is the world’s largest shopping mall.
- The city’s buildings, particularly the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, have become iconic, and the city has become a symbol of modernity.
- Whatever your reason for visiting Dubai, whether you’re staying in a Dubai airport hotel for business or seeking extravagance unlike any other, a journey to Dubai offers a unique combination of history and elegance around every turn.
Luxury Boutique Hotels in Dubai
Hotel Amenities for People with Disabilities On-site parking that is easily accessible Elevators are available on the property. In hotel swimming pools, a self-operating lift or a sloping entry are available. Service animals are welcome on the premises. Valet parking is available for cars that have been modified to accommodate drivers in wheelchairs. On-site parking for vans is available. Areas that are easily accessible from the public entrance and have accessible routes Entrance to the On-Site Pool is easily accessible.
- The entrance to the on-site fitness center is handicapped accessible.
- The main entrance is easily accessible.
- Restaurants on the premises are easily accessible.
- The Interior Corridor is the only way to get in.
- Deadbolts on guest room doors have been lowered.
- Night guards on guest room doors have been lowered.
- Rooms that are accessible to people with disabilities Grab bars in the bathroom that are non-slip Shower Room Windows with a Roll-in Door Safety chains and/or latches on guest doors should be left open.
De 10 beste hotels in Dubai – Boek op Hotels.com
- Al Barsha is located 121,8 kilometers from the city center and has a rating of 7,4 out of 5 stars from 188 reviews on Hotels.com.
ibis One Central Hotel
- 3 sterren (three stars) Trade Center is located 5,5 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore8,4. Exceptionally well-done 252 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen ibis One Central Hotel
- Ibis One Central Hotel
ibis Deira City Centre
- 3 sterren (three stars) Al Khabaisi is located 2,2 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,8.Goed226 based on 226 Hotels.com-guest reviews. ibis Deira City Centre
- Ibis Deira City Centre
ibis Styles Dubai Jumeira
- The Jumeirah is located 15,1 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,2. Goed108 reviews on Hotels.com from real guests ibis Styles Dubai Jumeirah
- Ibis Styles Dubai Jumeirah
Riu Dubai – All Inclusive
- 4 sterren (four stars) Naif 4,1 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore: 8,4.Excellent performance. 172 Hotels.com-guest reviews have been submitted. The Riu Dubai is an all-inclusive resort. (Al Muraqqabat) The center is about 0.7 kilometers away. Gastenscore 8,2 – Exceptional performance 267 Hotels.com-guest reviews have been submitted. ibis Al Rigga
- Ibis Al Rigga
Premier Inn Dubai Investment Park
- 3 sterren (three stars) VIP Dubai Investment Park is located 132,7 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore8,4. Exceptionally well-done 79 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Premier Inn Dubai Investment Park is a four-star hotel located in the heart of Dubai’s business district.
Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis
- 3 sterren (three stars) VIP Dubai International City is located 16.9 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore9,0.Geweldig 125 reviews on Hotels.com from satisfied customers The Premier Inn Dubai Silicon Oasis is located next to the Dubai International Financial Center. 6,9 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore8,2. Exceptionally well-done 686 reviews on Hotels.com have been submitted. The Gevora Hotel is located in the heart of the city.
Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall
- 3 sterren (three stars) VIP Jabal Ali is 231,2 kilometers away from the city center. Gastenscore8,6.Fantastisch 182 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Premier Inn Dubai Ibn Battuta Mall is located in the heart of the city.
ibis World Trade Centre Dubai
- 2 sterren (two stars) Trade Center is located 5,4 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,6.Goed184 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The ibis World Trade Centre Dubai is a five-star hotel with a business center and a conference center.
ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel
- 3 sterren (three stars) Garhoud3,4 kilometers out from the city center Gastenscore8,2. Exceptionally well-done 350 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The ibis Styles Dubai Airport Hotel is located in the heart of the city.
View a larger selection of accommodations.
Topbuurten in Dubai
- Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time? Take, for example, a trip to the Burj Khalifa, one of the landmarks of Dubai’s Central Business District. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef
- Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time? Take a look at the Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef, for example, which is one of the monuments in Jumeira 3. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- Trek to Al-Maktoum-stadion, a football stadium in Deira, to get a feel for the atmosphere. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Loop here for a few hours in the afternoon and browse among the many wonderful shops and cafés. Do you think Al-Maktoum-stadion is a good place to watch football? Take a look at the Rashed-stadion and the Dubai Tennisstadion, both of which are conveniently located in the vicinity. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- When you’re ready to put your credit card on the line, go over to Dubai Mall, which is nestled among a variety of shops in the heart of the city. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. You’ll find everything you’re looking for in Souk al Bahar, whether you’re looking to update your wardrobe with the latest trends or just want to take in all the beautiful etalages. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- Surely you will not have to wait long to be back on the beach? Look no farther than Jumeirah Beach, one of the most beautiful locations on the sea located 27 kilometers from Dubai’s central business district. Take advantage of the zonsondergang on the beach at Strand of Al Sufouh. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Winkelcentrum van de Emiraten
- When you’re ready to put your credit card on the line, head over to the Winkelcentrum of the Emirates, which is nestled among the stalls of Al Barsha 1. Make a walk along the beaches and marvel at the wonders of the natural world. Take a stroll through the neighborhood on a midday and stop in at some of the many wonderful shops and eateries. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Transport in Dubai
Trying to find accommodations close to the airport, train station, or other popular transportation options? Look no further. Look for accommodations in the surrounding area of
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
Dubai is a well-known tourist destination, thanks to attractions such as the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, as well as other cultural centers such as the Expo 2020 site. Tourists are drawn to this city by the picturesque riverside setting and the extensive selection of cafés available to them there. Plan a fun excursion to the Dubai Cruise Terminal and the La Mer resort. Plan to spend some time at other popular tourist destinations, such as Goud-souk and City Centre Deira, if you have the opportunity.
We bieden meer dan alleen hotels.
Do you have any idea where you want to go? There are a few of popular bestemmings on this page that you might find interesting.
- Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, the Central Business District of Dubai, Murqquab, and Endurance City are all places to visit.
Is it possible that you have not yet discovered the ideal accommodation?
Investigate other bestemmings or refine your current zoekopdracht.
Topsteden in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
- Among the hotels in Abu Dhabi are those in Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, Jebel Ali, Mahdar Bin Usayyan, Al-Fujairah, Business Bay, Umm al Quwain, and Hatta. Among the hotels in Abu Dhabi are those in Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, and Jebel Ali.
- Accommodations close to City Centre Deira, Dubai
- Accommodation close to The Walk, Dubai
- Accommodation close to Dubai World Trade Centre, Trade Centre Area
- Accommodation close to Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai
- Accommodation close to Burj Al Arab, Umm Suqeim
- Accommodation close to Dubai International Conferentie- en Tentoonstellingscentrum, Trade Centre Area Global Village hotels, hotels near the Dubai Fountain in Business Bay, hotels near the Dubai Cruise Terminal, hotels near Dubai Creek, and more hotels around Global Village.
- Dubai hotels near the Jumeirah, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai International City, Dubai hotels close to the Oud Dubai area, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai Internet City, Dubai hotels close to Barsha Heights, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai Media City, Dubai hotels close to Al Qusais, Dubai hotels close to Dubai Investment Park, Dubai hotels close to Dubai Studio City, Dubai hotels close to Al Quoz 4, Al Qusais hotels close to Al Quoz hotels close to Al Quoz hotels close to Al
- Hotels in Dubai with five stars
- Hotels in Dubai with four stars
- Hotels in Dubai with three stars
- Hotels in Dubai with two stars
- Hotels in Dubai with one star
- In Dubai, you may stay at strand hotels, shopping hotels, design hotels, warmwaterbronnen hotels, and Zakenreizen hotels. In Dubai, you can stay at strand hotels, shopping hotels, design hotels, and warmwaterbronnen hotels.
- Among the many types of accommodations available are apartments in Dubai, aparthotels in Dubai, villas in Dubai, vacation homes in Dubai, guesthouses in Dubai, and guestrooms in Dubai.
- Hotels in Dubai with all-inclusive packages
- Zwembad Hotels in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai with free wifi
- Hotels in Dubai with parking
- Hotels in Dubai with free breakfast
- Keuken Hotels in Dubai
- Keuken Hotels in Abu Dhabi Hotels in Dubai that have fitness facilities
- Hotels in Dubai that are welcoming to guests with disabilities
- Hotels in Dubai such as Hilton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, and Millennium Hotels are available.
More hotels in Dubai may be found here.
‘We’re not Monaco’: Why Dubai doesn’t need any more 5-star hotels
The skyline of Dubai Photograph by Cedric Ribeiro for Getty Images According to the top executive of the country’s investment development agency, Dubai is attempting to attract more foreign direct investment, but the last thing the city needs is more luxury, high-end hotels of the same caliber. Dubai Investment Development Agency (Dubai FDI) CEO Fahad Al Gergawi told CNBC Tuesday that the emirate hopes to attract a broader variety of tourists by providing more easily accessible, smaller, and low-key housing options.
- Even fashion businesses have gotten in on the action, with luxury hotels from well-known names such as Palazzo Versace Dubai, Gucci Hotel, and Armani Hotel Dubai among many that have opened.
- According to Al Gergawi, Dubai’s supply of hotel rooms increased by 5 percent in 2016, surpassing the 100,000-room milestone.
- who will prefer to stay longer.” “The three- and four-star rating systems are designed to provide diversity while also lowering expenses and overheads on investors and market rates, respectively.
- We’re not suggesting that five-star (hotels) will be phased out, but we do want to concentrate on three- and four-star properties that appeal to a wider range of market segments and families.”
‘We’re not Monaco’
The city state of Dubai, located inside the United Arab Emirates, has become synonymous with luxury tourism, with the number of tourists to the city state increasing at a consistent rate in recent years. In 2016, the number of overnight visitors reached a new high of 14.9 million people, an increase of 5% from 2015 and an increase of 8% from the year 2012. In particular, there has been a significant rise in travelers from China and Russia, with inbound tourism from the two nations increasing by 20 percent and 14 percent, respectively.
Despite the city’s tourism growth, Dubai still maintains an image as a playground for the affluent, despite its recent tourism boom.
Due to the city’s high room occupancy rate of 85 percent and the upcoming Expo 2020, which will serve as an international showcase of its economy and culture, there is a clear demand for more hotels.
And as a result, Al Gergawi stated that more hotels were required; however, these accommodations must meet specific criteria.
“It’s possible that the reputation (as a high-end resort) isn’t entirely accurate.
Unlike Monaco, we are a metropolis with desert, mountains, a coastline with beaches and historic souks. We are not a little town. There are numerous things you may accomplish here, so why limit yourself to only the ultimate (high-end) part? We’re not restricting the city’s options to just that.”