- Dubai is an expensive destination, with an average 7-day trip costing $1,498 for a solo traveler, $2,690 for a couple, and $5,044 for a family of four. The average cost of a hotel room in Dubai is $35, while the average cost of a vacation rental is $210 to $530 per night.
What is the average cost of a hotel room in Dubai?
Dubai hotels range from $35 to $107 per night with an average of $46, while most vacation rentals will cost $210 to $530 per night for the entire home. Average worldwide flight costs to Dubai International Airport (DXB) are between $722 and $1,105 per person for economy flights and $2,266 to $3,467 for first class.
Is it cheap to stay in Dubai?
How much does a hotel cost in Dubai? The average price of a double room in Dubai is $268 per night. In the last 3 days, KAYAK found great deals as cheap as $12 per night.
Can I take a girl to hotel in Dubai?
Based on the aforementioned provision of law, cohabitation was considered as an indecent assault. Therefore, you may travel with your girlfriend to Dubai and stay with her in the same hotel room without facing any legal issues pertaining to cohabitation.
Can you kiss in Dubai hotels?
Most hotels are permitted to serve alcohol, but it is illegal just about everywhere else. All couples should avoid public displays of affection, including hand holding and kissing, as it is not permissible in the country’s culture.
Is a trip to Dubai expensive?
Is Dubai expensive to visit? Dubai is indeed not cheap, but – as everywhere in the world – it also depends on the choices you make. The biggest expense is, of course, the flight and the hotel, followed by some activities and excursions. Transport and food prices are comparable to those in Western Europe.
Is Gucci cheaper in Dubai?
Comparing it to the price that I’d pay in the US and ultimately pay upon conversion, it’s still cheaper. Gucci is also similar in the price saving.
How much money should I bring to Dubai?
Dubai is an extravagant and luxurious tourist destination, however it doesn’t need to be as expensive of a holiday as you would first imagine. Today we take a look at how much spending money to take for a week in Dubai. For the average couple visiting Dubai we recommend taking 7,836AED spending money for 7 days.
What language do they speak in Dubai?
The official language of the United Arab Emirates is Arabic. Modern Standard Arabic is taught in schools, and most native Emiratis speak a dialect of Gulf Arabic that is generally similar to that spoken in surrounding countries.
Do you need cash in Dubai?
While it’s great to have cash on hand for tips, taxis, and bargaining in the souks (markets), you won’t need to carry wads of notes for larger transactions. Major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are widely accepted in Dubai’s hotels, shops and restaurants.
Can unmarried couples stay in a hotel in Dubai?
Can unmarried couples stay in the same hotel room? According to the law, it’s illegal for unmarried couples to stay in the same room during a holiday in Dubai. Many unmarried couples visit Dubai every year without issue. This is especially true in Dubai’s mega luxury hotels, which mainly cater to foreigners.
Can I go to Dubai with my girlfriend?
Sexual relationships or unmarried couples cohabiting is illegal in Dubai. Cohabiting, including in hotels, is also illegal, however most hotels in Dubai do not enforce an ‘only married couples’ rule. At check-in to these hotels, guests will be required to show their passports.
What is forbidden in Dubai?
Dubai severely punishes acts that many Western travelers would never even imagine are illegal, including drinking alcohol without a permit, holding hands, sharing a room with someone of the opposite sex other than your spouse, taking pictures of other people, offensive language or gestures, and unsanctioned social
Can you smoke in Dubai?
Normal cigarettes, e-cigarettes, vape, heating tobacco, and other tobacco products are all legal in Dubai. Only if you use it in a location where smoking is prohibited, such as an outdoor smoking cabin. Smokers caught using an e-cigarette in a banned place face a fine of up to Dh 2.000.
16 Best Hotels in Dubai. Hotels from $18/night
Rates are per night at a 3-star hotel. Prices are not set and are subject to change at any moment. Per month, the average nightly price is
- If you’re searching for a low-cost hotel in Dubai, you should consider traveling during the off-peak season. In August and September, you’ll be able to discover lower-priced rooms in Dubai. The cost of a hotel room varies based on a variety of circumstances, but staying on a Saturday will almost certainly result in the greatest hotel discounts in Dubai. The inverse is true for Friday, which is often the most costly day of the week. If you want to obtain the best deal on your Dubai hotel, make your reservation at least 90 days before your arrival. KAYAK revealed that the lowest 3-star hotel room in Dubai could be obtained for $36 in the previous two weeks, while the most costly was $840. How long should you expect to be there? The average length of stay in Dubai for KAYAK customers is four days
- If you’re looking to spend in Dubai, you’ll have plenty of options. Consider staying at the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, a 7-star resort that has been dubbed “the world’s most luxury hotel” by Forbes Travel Guide. For those seeking a luxurious vacation that includes spectacular views of marine life right from their bedroom, the underwater suites at Atlantis The Palm, which have aquariums in lieu of walls and ceilings, are another alternative. There are several 5-star luxury alternatives available in Dubai, allowing you to indulge in a 5-star experience without having to worry about the expense. The Four Seasons Resort Dubai, located on the beachfront in Jumeirah, is one option. If you’re looking for a more affordable hotel in Dubai, you’ll find a wide range of options in both the downtown area and the marina neighborhood, such as the Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO, which is one of several options. Among the more reasonably priced options in the vicinity of Garhoud and Port Saeed are the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Emirates Concorde HotelSuites, which both feature amenities such as a spa, a gym, and Turkish baths. Other options include the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel. The majority of the city’s malls are located in downtown Dubai, but visitors want to immerse themselves in some of the city’s rich history and culture should head to the districts on either side of Dubai Creek and the historic city center. It is possible to stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights, which is located in these neighborhoods close to Creek Park
- There are a variety of transportation options available in Dubai, but the city’s hop-on, hop-off bus service stops at many of the major hotels, including the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront. In addition to passing the Burj Khalifa and traveling through the downtown area, the Red Bus route also passes via the marina district, where you may reserve a stay at the InterContinental Dubai Marina hotel.
What Dubai hotel guests are talking about
Dubai is a genuinely global metropolis, with a cosmopolitan atmosphere and spectacular architecture. Dubai, with its ultramodern skyscrapers, the artificial archipelago of Palm Islands, and the world’s largest retail mall, has much to offer to visitors of all ages and tastes. This metropolis, which is surrounded by a desert, is the futuristic crown jewel of the Middle East and the United Arab Emirates. The city’s luxury marina, which includes the 30-acre constructed Burj Khalifa Lake and the world’s biggest dancing Dubai Fountain, is home to chic yachts and other watercraft.
There are many things to do in Dubai, like relaxing on a lovely sandy beach, exploring the local souks and their treasures, and taking a journey to the incredible Dubai Desert.
Even more activities are available in Dubai, including camel racing, hot air balloon flights, rapid rides across sand dunes, and even snow skiing!
The journey from Dubai International and Sharjah International Airports to the city core is straightforward.
Dubai cheap hotels
- Known as a genuinely global metropolis, Dubai is known for being cosmopolitan and aesthetically spectacular. Dubai, with its ultramodern skyscrapers, the artificial archipelago of Palm Islands, and the world’s largest retail mall, has plenty to offer to visitors of all ages and preferences. It is a futuristic jewel of the Middle East and the United Arab Emirates, and it is surrounded by a vast desert landscape. Luxurious boats, the 30-acre constructed Burj Khalifa Lake, and the world’s largest dancing Dubai Fountain may all be found in the city’s upmarket marina and surrounding areas. Visitors may forget they are in the middle of a desert for a little while. You may unwind on a gorgeous sandy beach, discover the wonders of the local souks, or take a journey to the incredible Dubai Desert. Keep in mind to visit the Burj Khalifa’s observation deck, where you can take in the city’s vista from approximately 1500 feet above ground level. There’s more more to do in Dubai, including camel racing, hot air balloon excursions, quick rides across sand dunes, and even snow skiing in the winter months. Visit the Spice Souk, which is famed for its thousand and one spices, and eat some of the local food. It is simple to get to the city core from both the Dubai International and Sharjah International Airports. No matter if you’re searching for a gorgeous luxury hotel, a beachfront suite, or an intimate resort for your Dubai journey, Booking.com offers the ideal location to stay.
- The average price per night is € 2088.5. 1,590 customers gave it a very good rating. Show moreShow lessIdeal position between the marina and JBR, clean and pleasant accommodation, very, really helpful and courteous staffShow more Maciej Martyna is a Polish actor and director. The average price per night for a family with young children is € 2008.4. 4,473 positive evaluations on a scale of 1 to 10. Young people who wish to stay close to renowned beach destinations will like the location of this hotel, which is on the whole in an excellent spot. Located 15 minutes walk from the hotel, JBR Beach offers cab service right in front of the hotel as well as a metro station. The marina is near by, and there is a wonderful promenade to walk along. The receptionists are courteous and accommodating. A higher floor is required to have a good view of the marina, but the room is quite clean and pleasant, with a wonderful balcony. Show moreShow less
- Avg. price per night: € 768.1 Show moreShow less 2,787 positive reviews rated it as Very Good. The location was excellent, and the room and bathroom were both really clean. More informationShow less information Price per night on average: € 877.4Good5,865 reviews for Danya Family with small children The site is close to the metro and between two shopping complexes. It is reasonably priced, tidy, and adequate for its quality. More informationShow less information Patravels Travelers with a group of pals
- Average nightly rate: € 1258.4 It’s quite clean and at a convenient location, according to 5,336 reviewsShow moreShow less AgnesGyemfa Travelers with a group of pals
- Average nightly rate: € 5008.5 2,670 customer reviews rate it as Very Good. A room with two murphy beds that can accommodate three individuals. Everything is immaculately clean. Excellent breakfast selection, which is presented at your table. There are many pools with a highly attentive staff. Free admission to the waterpark. Access to a private beach is provided. More informationShow less information Thomas Family with small children
- Avg. price per night: € 2168.0Excellent value for money 3,928 customer reviews The setting and the vista. Exceptionally clean and fresh More informationShow less information Price per night on average: € 1487.9 for the Graeme family with small children
- 7 898 positive reviews The location was excellent, just across the street (5 minutes walk) from Dubai Mall. The accommodations were beautiful and spacious, and the bed was really comfy. In addition to being delicious, the executive chef who served me was kind, cheerful, and conversational while still catering to the enormous queue at the outdoor egg station. I would definitely recommend this establishment for breakfast. He apologized for the queues and said he would make the eggs exactly to order – thank you. Avg. price per night: € 737.9Good8,698 reviews
- Show moreShow less GS 5 is the best budget hotel in Dubai, according to TripAdvisor. Cleanliness, excellent hospitality, friendly employees, and exceptional service are all provided. Mr. Anis deserves special recognition because he is a great asset to this establishment. He is the go-to man and will always go out of his way to assist you. The Agarwal family with young children
- Average nightly rate: € 698.6Excellent 2,381 customer reviews We loved the location, which was right by the creek and offered a lot of things to see and do. The hotel was clean and fresh, and the room was comfy and well-kept upon our visit there. This hotel has a fantastic shower, as well as a fantastic map of Dubai on the ceiling, which is a nice touch. Excellent, abundant breakfast provided by COVID-certified staff. It is only a 5-minute walk from the property to the wonderful eateries in the Al Seef neighborhood, which offer alternatives for any budget. Display more information Display less information
€ 2088.5 per night on average 1,590 customers gave it a very good rating! Ideally located between the marina and the JBR, this hotel offers a clean and pleasant accommodation as well as very friendly and helpful personnel. Martin Martyna (Maciej Martyna) is a Polish actor and filmmaker. Average price per night for a family with young children is Euro 20084. 4,473 positive evaluations on a scale from 1 to 10. Young people who wish to be close to prominent beach destinations will appreciate the location of this hotel, which is on the whole in an excellent position.
- There’s a marina nearby, and the promenade is lovely.
- A higher floor is required to have a good view of the marina, but the room is quite clean and pleasant with a wonderful balcony.
- price per night: € 768.1; Show moreShow less; 2,787 positive ratings on this page.
- more information less information Price per night: € 877.4Good5,865 reviews for Danya Family with Young Children There is a metro station nearby, as well as several shopping complexes nearby.
- price/night: € 1258.4 for Patravels travelers with friends It’s quite clean and in an excellent location, according to 5,336 reviewsShow moreShow less AgnesGyemfa Avg.
- Three persons can sleep comfortably in this room with two murphy beds.
- Breakfast was excellent and was provided at the table for guests.
Access to the waterpark is provided at no additional charge.
more information less information Thomas Family with small children; Avg.
Review count: 3,922 The location and the view are both excellent choices.
We were delighted with our location, which was across the street from Dubai Mall (5 minutes walk).
In addition to being delicious, the executive chef who served me was kind, polite, and conversational while still catering to the big queue at the outdoor egg station.
Thanks for your understanding.
Amazing service and incredible cleanliness.
The extraordinary contribution of Mr.
When you need aid, he is the person you call on.
moreShow lessAgarwal Family with young children; average price per night: € 698.6Exceptional reviews (there are 2,381 total) We loved the location, which was just by the creek and close to many attractions.
There is a map of Dubai on the ceiling, which is a nice touch.
The shower was amazing, and the bed was comfortable. Excellent, abundant breakfast that was COVID-protected! The restaurants in the Al Seef neighborhood are excellent, with alternatives to suit all budgets and are only a 5-minute walk from the villa. Display more information Display less information
THE 10 BEST Hotels in Dubai for 2022 (from $26) – Tripadvisor
- What are the best hotels in the vicinity of the Burj Khalifa? Travelers seeking accommodations near the Burj Khalifa will find the Palace Downtown, Address Boulevard, and Armani Hotel Dubai to be among the most popular choices. Take a look at the whole list: Hotels near the Burj Khalifa
- What are the finest resorts to stay at in Dubai? Among the most popular resorts for visitors to Dubai are the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, the Melia Desert Palm Dubai, a Melia Collection Hotel, and the Kempinski HotelResidences Palm Jumeirah, among others. See the complete list here: What are the finest hotels near the Dubai Fountain in terms of location in Dubai? The Palace Downtown, Ramada by Wyndham Downtown Dubai, and Address Downtown are some of the popular hotels in the vicinity of The Dubai Fountain. See the complete list here: What are the top luxury hotels in Dubai? Where can I find hotels near the Dubai Fountain? Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall are just a few of the luxurious hotels in Dubai to stay at. Dubai Luxury Hotels
- Which hotels are the nearest to Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport? See the whole list: Dubai Luxury Hotels. The Staybridge Suites Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport, an IHG hotel, the Holiday Inn Dubai Al-Maktoum Airport, also an IHG hotel, and the Aloft Dubai South are all popular hotels near Dubai World Central – Al Maktoum International Airport. See the complete list of nearby hotels:Hotels close (DWC) What are the finest hotels near Dubai Metro that are close to Dubai World Central and Al Maktoum International Airport? Hotels such as the Avani Palm View Dubai HotelSuites, the Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach ResortMarina, and the Media One Hotel Dubai are some of the most popular options near the Dubai Metro station. See the whole list: Hotels near the Dubai Metro
- What are the finest pet-friendly hotels in Dubai
- Hotels near the Dubai International Airport There are several pet-friendly hotels in Dubai, including Melia Desert Palm Dubai a Melia Collection Hotel, Hotel Indigo Dubai Downtown, An IHG Hotel and Sofitel Dubai The Obelisk, which are among the most popular choices. The whole list can be found here: Pet Friendly Hotels in Dubai
- What are the best affordable hotels in Dubai? Rove Trade Centre, Rove Downtown, and Rove Dubai Marina are some of the most popular low-cost hotels in Dubai. See the complete list here: Hotels in Dubai at a low cost
- What are the top hotels in Dubai that have a spa to stay at? Visitors to Dubai have given positive assessments of the spas at the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall, among other establishments. See the complete list here: Dubai Spa Resorts are located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. When it comes to staying in Dubai, which districts are most popular
- Which hotels in Dubai are best for families? Traveling families have given positive ratings about the Nikki Beach ResortSpa Dubai, Raffles Dubai, and The Address Dubai Mall, which are all located in Dubai. See the complete list of family hotels in Dubai: Family Hotels in Dubai.
Dubai Travel Cost – Average Price of a Vacation to Dubai: Food & Meal Budget, Daily & Weekly Expenses
Do you know how much money you’ll need for your vacation to Dubai? It is recommended that you budget around AED729 ($198) per day for your holiday in Dubai, which is the average daily price based on the expenditures of previous travelers. Travelers in the past have spent an average of AED164 ($45) on meals for one day and AED38 ($10) on local transportation in Abu Dhabi. Aside from that, the average hotel rate in Dubai for a couple is AED998 ($272) per night. As a result, a one-week trip to Dubai for two individuals will cost on average AED10,202 ($2,778) in total.
How expensive is Dubai? How much money do I need for Dubai?
What is the approximate cost of a vacation to Dubai? Is Dubai a high-priced destination? The average cost of a vacation to Dubai is broken down by category on this page. All of these Dubai rates have been computed based on the budgets of actual tourists visiting Dubai.
Accommodation Budget in Dubai
What is the cost of a vacation to Dubai in dollars and euros? Has anybody ever asked how much Dubai costs? You can see how much a typical Dubai vacation costs by category right here! In order to assess the pricing in Dubai, we looked at the budgets of real passengers.
- Accommodation 1: Hotel or hostel for one personAED499
- Accommodation 1: Typical double-occupancy roomAED998
- Accommodation 2: Hotel or hostel for two peopleAED499
- Accommodation 3: Hotel or hostel for three peopleAED499
- Accommodation 4: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 5: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 6: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
- Accommodation 7: Hotel or hostel for four peopleAED499
What is the average cost of a holiday rental in Dubai? Prices vary depending on the location, the date, the size of the space, and the level of luxury desired. See the alternatives listed below.
Food Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of food in Dubai varies depending on where you live, but on average it costs AED164 per day. A typical supper in Dubai, based on the spending habits of recent visitors, should cost around AED65 per person while dining out in an establishment. Generally speaking, breakfast is a little less expensive than lunch or supper. The price of food at sit-down restaurants in Dubai is frequently higher than the price of food in fast food restaurants or street food vendors. AED164 for two meals for one day
Prices for food in Dubai are mentioned below in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
- In Dubai Mall, a sumo salad with juice costs AED38
- Lemon mint tea costs AED16
- Coffee cake costs AED24
- A smoothie costs AED20
- Shawarma is AED7.00.
Transportation Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of a cab journey in Dubai is much higher than the cost of public transportation in the country. In the past, tourists have spent an average of AED38 per person, per day, on local transportation in Dubai
- Transportation 1Taxis, local buses, subway, and other modes of public transit AED38
What is the approximate cost of a vacation to Dubai? It is, of course, dependent on the dates. We recommend Kayak because they can locate the greatest discounts across all airlines, which is why they are our top recommendation. The cost of renting a car in Dubai is determined by the dates you choose, the type of automobile you choose, the location you choose, and your age. It is recommended that you utilize Kayak because they are able to locate the best discounts across all vehicle rental businesses.
These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Entertainment Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- The cost of entertainment and activities in Dubai is approximately AED56 per person, per day on average, according to the Dubai Tourism Board. These charges include the prices paid for entry tickets to museums and attractions as well as day excursions and other tourist activities. AED56 for entrance tickets, performances, and other entertainment.
Prices for entertainment in Dubai are mentioned below in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Tips and Handouts Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, the average daily rate for Tips and Handouts is AED6.50 (around $6.50). In Dubai, the customary amount for a gratuity is between 5 percent and 15 percent. 1AED6.50 for guides or service providers
- 2AED6.50 for tourists.
Alcohol Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, the typical consumer spends around AED66 per day on alcoholic beverages, according to statistics. The more money you spend on booze, the more likely it is that you will have more pleasure despite your greater spending budget. AED66 for two drinks on one day of alcohol
Prices for alcoholic beverages in Dubai are mentioned in the table below. These actual expenses were submitted by real travelers and can provide you with an idea of what to expect in terms of prices in Dubai; however, your costs will vary depending on your travel style.
Water Budget in Dubai
Calculated based on feedback from travelers like you
- In Dubai, residents spend an average of AED3.62 per day on bottled water, according to statistics. Drinking public water in Dubai is regarded to be completely safe. Water 2 Bottled water for a day (AED3.62 per liter)
Dubai On a Budget
Dubai Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have a firsthand look into the lifestyles of the affluent and famous? There isn’t a more upmarket vacation location in the world than Dubai. It is, without a doubt, the best place in the world for shopping, partying, sunbathing, exquisite eating, and the most lavish of luxurious experiences. As the most modern and advanced of the seven emirates in the United Arab Emirates, this region has enjoyed an incredible economic growth as well as a significant increase in tourist arrivals and spending.
- The climate in the area is classified as subtropical.
- Also bear in mind that their weekend is from Thursday to Saturday, not Sunday to Monday.
- Remember to conduct thorough research.
- They adhere to rigorous sharia regulations, so make sure to show them the utmost respect.
- It is possible to spend a month in jail simply for losing your anger.
There is never a shortage of things to see and do in this large and gorgeous city. The Dubai Museum is a great place to start your journey if you have the opportunity. You’ll learn about the socioeconomic history of the United Arab Emirates and develop an appreciation for the rich culture and tradition of the city while you’re in this place. The al-Fahidi Fort and the rapid transformation of the city from a modest pearling hamlet to a busy metropolis will be seen as you go through the museum’s exhibit halls.
- There are just a few mosques in the city that are available to non-Muslim tourists, but this is the largest and one of the most important.
- Return to the mosque later in the evening for a beautiful picture of the mosque illuminated at night.
- It’s a breathtaking experience.
- Remember to secure your tickets for the observation deck on the 124th level well in advance if you want to take in the view from the 124th floor observation deck.
- With classical and Arabic music playing in the background, the world’s largest dancing fountain performs many presentations a day.
- These three manmade islands are the largest man-made structures on the planet.
These islands, which are located close off the coast of Dubai, have been built in the shape of palm leaves. With so much to see and do, Dubai is a destination that caters to visitors of all interests. To learn more about what on do in Dubai, check out this fantastic guide to things to do in Dubai.
Dubai is organized into 11 districts, with certain regions attracting more tourists than others. The city is divided into 11 districts. The Jumeirah neighborhood is the most popular location for beachgoers in the city. The beach is conveniently located and easily accessible in this neighborhood. Downtown Dubai is located in the heart of “New Dubai,” and it is home to the world’s largest mall, the Dubai Fountain, and the world’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest building.
Consider a recreational activity you’d want to participate in, and Dubai can make it a reality. In addition to hiking and biking, Dune Bashing, a sort of off-roading on sand dunes, has become more popular. For those who want to experience the excitement of this magnificent outdoor sport, several locations will hire 4×4 safari Jeeps, sand boards, quad bikes, and dune buggies. Take a trip to the Global Village if you’re in Dubai between late November and late February, and you won’t be disappointed.
Each nation gets its own pavilion, complete with reproductions of its most renowned locations, and because this is Dubai, there is usually a lottery with prizes like as vehicles and gold bars, among other things.
A national skiing center, complete with actual snow, can be found within the Mall of the Emirates complex.
As a result of all of the activities planned, as well as the cultural differences, you may be wondering what you should pack and what to dress (particularly if you are a woman).
Food and Dining
Almost every meal you desire may be found in Dubai due to the diversity of the tourist business. Two of the most prevalent dishes you’ll come across are Shawarma and Falafel, which can be found almost anywhere. The Shawarma is the Arabic counterpart of a burger; the meat is roasted on a skewer and then chopped into tiny strips before being wrapped in pita bread and served with veggies and salad dressing.
Despite the fact that Dubai has a highly dependable and robust public transportation system – which includes a metro system, Dubai trams, and buses – a large portion of the city still depends significantly on personal automobiles. The most of the time, you’ll wind up taking cabs everywhere. No matter what method of transportation you choose, you’ll want to consider purchasing a Nol Card.
This prepaid debit card may be used to pay for public transportation, such as metro trams, buses, waterbuses, paid parking, and taxis, among others. They may be found in metro stations and the majority of major bus terminals.
Despite the fact that Dubai has a highly dependable and robust public transportation system – which includes a metro system, Dubai trams, and buses – a large portion of the city continues to rely largely on personal automobiles. The most of the time, you’ll be forced to take cabs. Whatever method of transportation you choose, you’ll want to consider purchasing a Nol Card. When paying for public transportation, including metro trams, buses, waterbuses, paid parking lots and taxis using this prepaid debit card is a great option!
Dubai Hotels: 7,309 Cheap Dubai Hotel Deals, the United Arab Emirates
Dubai is the capital of the United Arab Emirates. February 4th through February 52nd Dubai is the capital of the United Arab Emirates.
Popular Hotels in Dubai
The Crowne Plaza Dubai Jumeirah an IHG Hotel is located in Dubai and offers a relaxing environment with amenities such as a Jacuzzi, a sauna, and a rooftop swimming pool. It offers 5-star accommodations with air-conditioning in all of its rooms. The Sheraton Grand Hotel Dubai, which is located in Dubai and offers sophisticated accommodations, has a rooftop pool. It is in a handy location in the heart of the city. Within walking distance to Iris Bay, this contemporary hotel offers a bar as well as a dining option.
The Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai hotel, located in Dubai, has exquisite 5-star accommodations as well as a private beach, a Jacuzzi, and an outdoor swimming pool.
Crowne Plaza Dubai
The address is Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan Road PO Box 23215 in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates. Display on a map Dubai is located 1.7 miles from the city center. Good based on 3470 customer reviews This 5-star hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the city, making it an excellent choice for a base in Dubai. There is also a sauna, a coffee bar, and an outdoor pool on the premises.
Tips for booking a Dubai hotel
|Most expensive month:||December|
|Average price in Dubai:||$217/night|
|Absolute cheapest price found:||$3/night|
|Most expensive day:||Friday|
1. Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers is a five-minute walk from DAMAC Properties and boasts an on-site restaurant, bar, and outdoor swimming pool, among other amenities (Dubai Metro). Its location in Dubai, where it has outdoor tennis courts, a Turkish steam bath, and a sauna, in addition to views of the Dubai Marina. 2 The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is a beautiful location to stay in Dubai, with amenities such as an indoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a private beach on the property.
3 The Dukes The Palm a Royal Hideaway Hotel, which is located in Dubai, offers complimentary wireless internet access as well as a fitness center.
4 The Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah, which is located in Dubai and boasts spectacular views of the Palm Jumeirah, provides 5-star accommodations as well as outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a private beach for guests.
There is also a sauna and a Turkish steam bath on site. 5 The Hilton Dubai Al Habtoor City is located in Dubai and is a five-minute walk from Emirates Park Towers. It has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. It offers 5-star accommodations with air-conditioning in all of its rooms. 6
Grand Hyatt Dubai
1. Pullman Dubai Jumeirah Lakes Towers is a five-minute walk from DAMAC Properties and boasts an on-site restaurant, bar, and outdoor swimming pool (Dubai Metro). Outside tennis courts, a Turkish steam bath, and sauna are available at this Dubai 5-star hotel, which also offers views of Dubai Marina. 2 The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach is a premium location to stay in Dubai, with an indoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a private beach. In addition to a spa and health center, the hotel offers valet parking, outdoor tennis courts, as well as a sauna.
- Among the amenities are a spa and wellness center, as well as a concierge service, a 24-hour reception desk, and room service.
- Sauna and Turkish steam bath are also available on-site.
- It has an outdoor pool and is ideal for families.
The Oberoi Dubai
Dubai’s downtown Burj Khalifa Street is located in the United Arab Emirates. Display on a map Dubai, United Arab Emirates is located 1.1 miles from the city center. The Oberoi Dubai is a luxury hotel in Dubai that provides complimentary Wi-Fi. Prior to checking into their 5-star accommodations, visitors may take in the views of the Burj Khalifa from their airport landing point. 8 The Jumeirah Emirates Towers, which is both stylish and elegant, is located in Dubai and has an outdoor pool, a Jacuzzi, and a private beach, among other amenities.
- In addition to offering views of the Burj Khalifa, Majestic City Retreat Hotel is located in Dubai and offers a beauty center, an outdoor pool, and a sauna for visitors to relax and unwind while on vacation there.
- Al Garhoud is the location of the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport, which is about 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport.
- The Delmon Hotel is located in Dubai and is a 10-minute walk from Al Rigga Metro Station, which is also nearby.
- This 5-star hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the city, making it an excellent choice for a base in Dubai.
- The Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Dubai, which is located in Dubai, offers contemporary 4-star accommodations as well as a sauna, a rooftop patio, and a rooftop swimming pool.
- The Movenpick Hotel Apartments Al Mamzar Dubai offers a premium base in Dubai, with amenities such as a rooftop terrace and a limousine service available.
- The Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, which is located in Dubai and is a short drive from the Burj Khalifa, offers free private parking on the premises.
The Carlton Palace Hotel Dubai is conveniently located near the Salah Al Din Metro Station, making it an excellent choice for travelers visiting Dubai. In addition to free Wi-Fi, a free shuttle service, and a Jacuzzi, this unpretentious 5-star hotel has a fitness center and a spa.
Hotel prices in Dubai
Users on HotelsCombined have discovered the most competitive rates in the last 24 hours.
When it comes to the city of superlatives, Dubai is hard to beat, with its larger-than-life attractions, glistening metropolis, turquoise Persian Gulf seas, and apparently endless desert dunes. With theme parks, desert safaris, massive retail malls, and delectable cuisine, Dubai is a multi-cultural destination that caters to all ages and interests. It is a modern gem of the Middle East that welcomes families, explorers, city slickers, and foodies alike. Dubai is much more than its sparkling skyscrapers; it is a city with deep traditions and a rich history that deserves to be explored in more depth.
- The 830-metre-tall building offers breathtaking views of the city’s ever-changing cityscape, so make your way there right away.
- In addition to offering an enticing combination of old and modern merchants, Dubai also has the world’s biggest shopping mall, Dubai Mall, as well as the friendly sellers found in the historic Gold and Spice Souks, both of which are located in the city’s eastern region.
- Whether it is the natural splendor of the Arabian Desert or the magnificent buildings on Sheikh Zayed Road or the distinctive man-made Palm Islands, Dubai provides a dizzying assortment of vistas that are sure to leave you speechless.
- Have you ever fantasized of going on an exhilarating desert safari with your friends?
- On a day trip to the UAE’s capital, Abu Dhabi, you may also visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is about a 1.5-hour bus journey away.
- There are autonomous trains, big window panels for sightseeing, and first-class cabins on the Dubai Metro system.
Experience Dubai from a different perspective by taking a traditional water taxi down Dubai Creek.
Dubai travel FAQs
- Dubai is a city with a lot to offer. Consider staying in one of the city’s most popular neighborhoods, such as Dubai Marina, Green Community Village, or Deira.
What are the best hotels in Dubai?
- A total of 715 reviewers gave the DoubleTree by Hilton Dubai M square HotelResidences an average rating of 8.3 out of 10. Consider the C Central Resort The Palm, which achieved an overall rating of 8.0/10 from 3,934 reviews and has received an 8.0/10 from its guests. The Crowne Plaza – Dubai Jumeirah, An IHG Hotel, which has received an 8.2/10 rating from 3,225 reviews, might potentially be a decent alternative.
What is a good hotel near Burj Khalifa?
- Taj Dubai is a popular hotel near the Burj Khalifa, with a rating of 9.0 out of 10 based on 5,506 reviews from HotelsCombined customers.
What is a good hotel in Dubai near Dubai Mall?
- On HotelsCombined, the Taj Dubai is the most highly rated hotel near Dubai Mall (with a score of 9.0 out of a possible 10 based on 5,506 reviews).
Is there a good hotel near Dubai Marina Mall?
- If you’re looking for a place to stay close to Dubai Marina Mall, you should choose the Sofitel Dubai Jumeirah Beach, which has received an 8.7 rating from 5,266 reviews.
How much do hotels in Dubai cost?
- The average nightly rate for hotels in Dubai is $257 USD (based on searches on HotelsCombined in the last 3 days). When booking a 4-star hotel in Dubai, the average nightly rate is $152/night, while when booking a 5-star hotel in Dubai, the average nightly rate is around $395/night.
How much is a cheap hotel in Dubai?
- The lowest priced Dubai hotel we could find was $6 per night, based on our data from the last 72 hours.
How much is a hotel in Dubai tonight?
- Using our search engine, users have discovered rates for hotels in Dubai tonight ranging from as little as $30 to an average cost of $238, based on queries conducted in the previous 72 hours. Prices for a 4-star hotel in Dubai start at $43 per night and go up from there.
What are the best hotels on The Jumeirah Beach Residence Street in Dubai?
- Hotels on Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) Street are a preferable option if you want to make your trip to Dubai more memorable. There are several restaurants, closed and open markets, and hiking possibilities along the Jumeirah beachfront that are within walking distance of the hotels on this famous strip. The JA Ocean View Hotel, which is located on the Dubai Walk along JBR street and offers edgy eating and entertainment options, is a perfect alternative. The Intercontinental Dubai Marina is a wonderful alternative if you like a panoramic view of the Dubai Marina that is unobstructed. Dubai boasts a well-developed public transportation system that makes it simple to go from your cheap hotel in Dubai to popular tourist attractions, retail malls, art galleries, and business fairs throughout the city. You may, for example, take use of Careem automobiles, Dubai Taxis, and the Dubai Metro. The Palm Jumeirah Monorail, which runs from Al Sufouh to “Atlantis, The Palm” hotel, the Dubai Tram, which travels from Dubai Marina to the Jumeirah Beach Rd with several stops in between, and the Abras ferry water taxi, which goes from Deira to Bur Dubai, are all options for getting about the area.
Are there kid friendly hotels in Dubai?
- If you are searching for hotels in Dubai that feature entertaining on-site amenities for your children, there are several alternatives that include kid-friendly swimming pools, water parks, and kids’ clubs that are jam-packed with activities. Among the ideal options is the “Atlantis, The Palm” hotel, which features an on-site Atlantis Aquaventure for children, a kids’ club with play zones, a surf wave rider, and an underwater theater, among other amenities. Furthermore, you will discover that the Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai is one of the most affordable hotels in Dubai, with amenities that can cater to the needs of members of all generations. This reasonably priced facility features a kids’ club with a play zone, a private pool, and a variety of bedroom options with connected rooms for further flexibility. The Jumeirah Beach Hotel is another another excellent option for families vacationing with children. The accommodations are designed with families in mind, and guests have access to outdoor pools, tennis courts, and a kids’ club to enjoy.
How do I find a peaceful and quiet hotel in Dubai?
- If you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and stay in a serene and quiet hotel, Melia Desert Palm Dubai is the place to go. It’s located along Al Awir Road, not far from Dubai’s central business district. In addition to having a relaxing environment, there is also a green and attractive touch from the surrounding area to the hotel. It features a variety of rooms and villas, as well as amenities that allow for complete relaxation. It is conveniently positioned directly across the street from Dubai Safari Park, which offers a variety of alternatives for those seeking a wildlife adventure. The Meydan Hotel is another location that is comparable. It is conveniently placed away from the hustle and bustle of Dubai, in a peaceful atmosphere surrounded by lush nature. It includes outstanding eating options, as well as an infinity pool and a golf practice facility. The position nevertheless provides for rapid access to the nearest airport as well as the Dubai Mall, despite the distance. With a beautiful view of the Dubai Skyline and a clear perspective of the world-famous Meydan horse racing track, you will be able to take in the sights of the city.
What neighborhoods in Dubai have the best restaurants?
- The region along the South Bank is home to a slew of Dubai hotels as well as a diverse selection of culinary establishments. They have their hallmark restaurants, which are attractive modern settings that specialize in diverse cuisines. They also offer a variety of other restaurants. A variety of restaurants and cafés are available in the Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood to accommodate your needs whether you are traveling alone or with your family. Al Daya Shawerma, Maharaja Express, Graze Gastro Grill, Pancho Villa, and Fogo de Chao are just a few of the fantastic eateries in this neighborhood. The Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum Cultural Centre features eateries that will provide you with a sense of the emirates via the consumption of cultural dishes. In the form of cultural breakfast, cultural lunch, cultural dinner, Emirati fuala (afternoon tea), and cultural brunch, they have arranged dishes (morning fuala). Their engaged talks will occur as you try different foods, and you will gain a better understanding of their culture and traditions via the shared experience
- United Arab Emirates Hotels8,185
- Dubai Hotels7,330
- Dubai Hotels7,309
- United Arab Emirates Hotels7,309
Cost of a Trip to Dubai, AE & the Cheapest Time to Visit Dubai
It costs an average of $1,498 for a seven-day vacation to Dubai for a single traveler, $2,690 for a couple, and $5,044 for a family of four to visit. Dubai hotels range in price from $35 to $107 per night, with an average of $46, while the majority of vacation rentals will cost between $210 and $530 per night for the complete property, depending on the size. The average cost of a round-trip flight to Dubai International Airport (DXB) from anywhere in the globe is between $722 and $1,105 per person for economy class and $2,266 to $3,467 per person for first class.
Costs for an average, budget, and luxury trip are shown below.
The Cheapest Times to Visit Dubai, AE
On average, the following dates will be the most affordable for flying to DXB and staying at a Dubai hotel:
- From January 8th to March 25th
- From August 27th to December 9th
- And from December 9th to January 8th.
Early November is traditionally the most affordable time of year to travel to Dubai for a holiday.
Average Dubai Trip Costs
Approximately $861-$2,286 (or $123-$327 per day) is the average cost for a single individual to visit Dubai for a week. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $26 to $53 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights range from $445 to $961 for economy class. Lodging costs between $39 and $47 per night for a 2- or 3-star hotel room, or between $130 and $159 per night for a 1-bedroom holiday home.
Average Couple’s Trip
The average cost of a week’s vacation in Dubai for a couple is $2,042-$3,906 (or $292-558 per day), according to Travelocity. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $52 to $106 per day for a couple’s daily expenses. Flights range from $890 to $1,922 for economy class. Lodging costs between $39 and $47 per night for a 2- or 3-star hotel room, or between $130 and $159 per night for a 1-bedroom holiday home.
Average Family Vacation
The average cost for four persons to go to Dubai for a week is $2,976-$6,666 ($425-$952 per day), depending on the season. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $104 to $212 per day for four people’s daily living expenditures. Flights: $1,780 to $3,844 for economy Accommodations range from $78 to $94 per night for two 2- or 3-star hotel rooms, or from $208 to $223 per night for a 2-bed vacation rental.
Traveling Cheap to Dubai
What is the cheapest way to travel to Dubai for a vacation? In the case of visitors who are ready to take standby flights, cope with inconvenience, and generally reduce travel expenses, the cheapest journey to Dubai costs around $101 per person per day. Rentals in the $0 to $100 range for an entire home are accessible in around 1% of the rental market, while holiday rentals may be leased for as little as $64 per night. These low-cost rentals must be reserved as soon as possible, and they may not be located in the most desired locations.
Depending on where you reside and whether or not you are able to drive, even more affordable excursions are feasible. More money-saving suggestions might be found by looking at the lowest flight times.
Budget Solo Traveler
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for one person costs between $710 and $1,714 (or between $110 and $245 each day). Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $13 to $27 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights range from $445 to $961 for economy class. Lodging: A 1-star hotel room costs between $29 and $35 per night, while a 1-bed vacation rental costs between $64 and $94 per night.
Budget Couple’s Trip
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for one person costs between $710 and $1,714 (or $110 and $245 a day), according to the Dubai Tourism Authority. Expenses for food, transportation, and sightseeing range from $13 to $27 a day for a single person’s daily needs. Plane tickets cost from $445 and $961 depending on class of service. Lodging costs between $29 and $35 per night for a one-star hotel room or between $64 and $94 per night for a one-bedroom vacation home.
Budget Family Vacation
The cheapest week-long trip to Dubai for four individuals costs between $2,492 and $5,392 (or $356 and $770 each day). Costs for food, transportation, and sightseeing range from $52 to $108 a day for four people’s daily expenses. Flights range from $1,780 to $3,844 for economy class. The cost of two 1-star hotel rooms is from $58 to $70 per night; the cost of a 2-bed vacation rental ranges from $96 to $132 per night. In general, it is simple to go to Dubai on a budget.
The Cost of a Luxury Dubai Trip
Because there is no definitive maximum on the expense of a luxury vacation, our estimations are based on what the majority of visitors to Dubai do.
Luxury Solo Traveler
An individual’s high-end pricing for a week’s visit to Dubai ranges from $1,947 to $9,409 (or $278 to $1,344 per day). Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $49 to $95 per day for a single person’s daily expenses. Flights cost between $1,322 and $2,066 in first class. For lodging, expect to pay between $47 and $107 per night for a 4- or 5-star hotel room, or between $530 and $1,113 per night for a preferred vacation rental.
Luxury Couple’s Trip
It costs $3,612-$12,140 ($516-$1,734 per day) for a couple to go to Dubai for a week at the top end of the market. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $98 to $190 per day for two people’s daily living expenditures. Flights cost between $2,644 and $4,132 in first class. For lodging, expect to pay between $47 and $107 per night for a 4- or 5-star hotel room, or between $530 and $1,113 per night for a preferred vacation rental.
Luxury Family Vacation
It costs $7,224-$20,272 ($1,032-$2,896 a day) for four people to visit Dubai for a week at the top end of the market. Food, transportation, and sightseeing costs between $196 to $380 per day for four people’s daily living expenditures. Flights cost between $5,288 and $8,264 in first class. The cost of two 4- or 5-star hotel rooms is from $94 to $214 per night; the cost of a preferred vacation rental ranges from $848 to $1,558 per night.
Dubai Hotel Prices
The cost of living in Dubai is lower than the cost of living in the average metropolis. Hotels are often less costly than vacation rentals on a per-night basis.
Luxury vacation rentals in Dubai are more expensive than in other parts of the world because of the high cost of real estate in the city. It is seen in the graphs below how much a fee might vary based on the sort of experience you are seeking.
Dubai Lodging Cost by Star Status
Compared to other cities, the cost of living in Dubai is cheaper. Hotels are often less expensive than vacation rentals on a per-person basis. As a result of Dubai’s extremely high property costs, luxury holiday rentals are more costly than elsewhere. It is seen in the graphs below how much a fee might vary depending on the sort of experience you are seeking.
Vacation Rental Prices
The cost of living in Dubai is lower than the national average. Hotels are often less costly than vacation rentals on a per-room basis. Because of Dubai’s extremely high property costs, luxury holiday rentals are more expensive than in other parts of the world. The graphs below demonstrate how much the cost might vary based on the sort of experience you’re searching for.
Flight Costs to Dubai
Prices for round-the-world flights range from a high of $1,105 in late December to a low of $722 in early November, based on an average of all flights. The average cost of a flight is $676. Based on millions of flight bookings, these costs have been calculated. As of this writing, our data for Dubai covers 410 origination airports and 194 airline carriers. When compared to other areas, the price variance in this area is on the average. If you fly to Dubai from an airport in the United States such as Savoonga (SVA) in Savoonga, Alaska (the United States) for an average trip fare of $9,251, it will obviously cost a lot more than if you fly to Dubai from an airport in Bahrain such as Bahrain International (BAH) in Manama (Bahrain) for an average fare of $168.
Average Flight Cost by Season
Price ranges from a high of $1,105 in late December to a low of $722 in early November, based on an average of flights throughout the world. It costs $676 on average to fly from Los Angeles to New York City. Based on millions of flight bookings, these costs have been determined. 410 origination airports and 194 airlines are included in our data for Dubai. According to comparable areas, the region has an average price variation. If you fly to Dubai from an airport in the United States such as Savoonga (SVA) in Savoonga, Alaska (the United States) for an average $9,251 trip fare, it will obviously cost a lot more than if you fly to Dubai from an airport in Bahrain such as Bahrain International (BAH) in Manama (Bahrain) for an average $168 trip fare.
Average Flight Cost by Day of Week
Prices on the Day of Departure Prices for the next day In general, Tuesdays are the cheapest days to travel into town, and Tuesdays are the cheapest days to fly back out of town. To view information on the cost of flights from your airport, please visit this page. With a $383 difference between the cheapest and most costly week in Dubai, following our free flight advice and booking in advance may easily save you up to 53 percent on your travel costs there.
Daily Expenses Budget
Ticket Prices on Departure Day The prices for the following day. In general, Tuesdays are the cheapest days to travel into town, and Tuesdays are the cheapest days to fly out of town.
The cost of flights from your airport may be found by clicking here. With a $383 difference between the cheapest and most costly week in Dubai, following our free flight advice and booking in advance may easily save you up to 53 percent on your travel expenses there.
Other Dubai Guides
- Deira, United Arab Emirates
- Bur Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Garhoud, United Arab Emirates
- Trade Center, United Arab Emirates
- Al Qusais, United Arab Emirates
- Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Al Majaz, United Arab Emirates
- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Rumailah, United Arab Emirates
- Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Hotels.com – Deals & kortingen voor hotelreserveringen van luxe hotels tot budgetovernachtingen
2 sterren (two stars) Trade Center is located 5,4 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,6.Goed184 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen ibis World Trade Centre Dubai is a hotel located in the heart of Dubai’s business district.
easyHotel Dubai Jebel Ali
(Two points) 5,4 kilometers away from the city center is Trade Center 5.4 kilometers away from the center Gastenscore7,6.Goed184 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen ibis World Trade Centre Dubai is a hotel located in the heart of Dubai’s business and commercial district.
Super 8 by Wyndham Dubai Deira
2 sterren (two stars) Al Sabkha is 1,8 kilometers away from the city center. Gastenscore8,2. Exceptionally well-done 52 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Super 8 by Wyndham Dubai Deira is a budget-friendly hotel in Dubai’s Deira neighborhood.
Panorama Deira Hotel
2 sterren (two stars) Al Rigga is located around 0.4 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore6,0. Goed5 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Panorama Deira Hotel is located in Deira, Dubai.
Florida Al Souq Hotel
2 sterren (two stars) Dubai’s outskirts 1,2 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore10,0. Uitzonderlijk 2 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Florida Al Souq Hotel is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Manhattan Avenue Hotel
a single ster Al Mankhool is located 2,8 kilometers from the city center and has a rating of 7.0. Goed14 reviews on Hotels.com from real guests The Manhattan Avenue Hotel is located on Manhattan Avenue in New York City. Gastenscore5,4. Redelijk 17 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen het West HotelAl Sabkha is 1,6 kilometers from the city center and has a score of 6. Goed27 Hotels.com-guest reviews on TripAdvisor The Queen’s Hotel is located in the heart of the city. Oud Dubai is located 1.2 kilometers from the city center and has a rating of 10.0.
OYO 367 Eureka Hotel
2 sterren (two stars) Al Muraqqabat is located 1,2 kilometers from the city center and has a Gastenscore of 6,4.Goed97 reviews on Hotels.com. OYO 367 is an acronym for Organization of Youth Organizations. The Eureka Hotel is located in the heart of downtown Eureka. Al Rigga is located around 0.5 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore6,6. Goed19 reviews on Hotels.com from real guests The Royalton Hotel is a luxury hotel in the heart of London. Al Mankhool is located 2,7 kilometers from the city center.
a hotel called the President View a larger selection of accommodations.
Topbuurten in Dubai
Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time? Take, for example, a trip to the Burj Khalifa, one of the landmarks of Dubai’s Central Business District. Make a walk down the river and marvel at the zonsondergang. Investigate nearby accommodations for a night or two.
Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef
Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time?
Take a look at the Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef, for example, which is one of the monuments in Jumeira 3. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Check out the accommodations around where you’re staying.
Trek to Al-Maktoum-stadion, a football stadium in Deira, to get a feel for the atmosphere. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Loop here for a few hours in the afternoon and browse among the many wonderful shops and cafés. Do you think Al-Maktoum-stadion is a good place to watch football? Take a look at the Rashed-stadion and the Dubai Tennisstadion, both of which are conveniently located in the vicinity. Check out the accommodations around where you’re staying.
When you’re ready to put your credit card on the line, go over to Dubai Mall, which is nestled among a variety of shops in the heart of the city. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. You’ll find everything you’re looking for in Souk al Bahar, whether you’re looking to update your wardrobe with the latest trends or just want to take in all the beautiful etalages. Check out the accommodations around where you’re staying.
Surely you will not have to wait long to be back on the beach? Look no farther than Jumeirah Beach, one of the most beautiful locations on the sea located 27 kilometers from Dubai’s central business district. Take advantage of the zonsondergang on the beach at Strand of Al Sufouh. Check out the accommodations around where you’re staying.
Winkelcentrum van de Emiraten
You won’t have to wait long to be back on the beach. Investigate Jumeirah Beach, one of the most beautiful locations on the ocean located 27 kilometers from Dubai’s central business district (inner city). Come to Strand van Al Sufouh and enjoy the zonsondergang on the sea. Taking a look at the near-by lodgings
Transport in Dubai
Trying to find accommodations close to the airport, train station, or other popular transportation options? Look no further. Look for accommodations in the surrounding area of
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
Even on a tight budget, the city of Dubai, which is located on the Arabian Gulf, is worth seeing. Trek the eropuit trail! Take a bus to a place where not everything revolves on money and walk around there for awhile. Reizigers in Dubai are particularly fond of the city’s shopping malls and cafés. To get some really great memories without spending a lot of money, take a picture at the Goudsouk and the Dubai Cruise Terminal. Due to our extensive collection of budget hotels, Dubai has become a popular destination for those looking for a memorable vacation on a tight budget.
Wat zijn enkele voorbeelden van de beste budgethotels in Dubai?
It is possible to explore Dubai’s waterfront cityscape even on a tight budget. Go on an eropuit expedition! Take a bus to a place where not everything revolves on money and walk there. Dubai’s retail establishments and cafés are particularly popular with tourists. To get some really great memories without spending a lot of money, take a selfie at the Goudsouk or the Dubai Cruise Terminal.
The city of Dubai is a favorite among budget travelers looking for a memorable vacation thanks to our extensive collection of affordable accommodations. In Dubai, we have 245 excellent hotels from which to choose, so you are sure to find something that suits your needs.
- Al Khaleej Grand HotelHotel in the heart of the city, with a conference center in the neighborhood of Naif Souq.
- Naif Souq is within walking distance to Al Khaleej Grand Hotel, which features a conference center.
The Golden Tulip Al Barsha is a 4-star hotel with an outdoor pool and a fitness center on Sheikh Zayed Road.
- Parking is available at no charge. Wifi is provided for free. Free local shuttle service is provided. There are two restaurants. Located in the heart of the city
The Park Regis Boutique Hotel is located in the suburbs, close to Wild Wadi Water Park and other attractions.
- Wifi is provided for free. Service van/naar de strand, restaurant, spa, shuttle service The voet is available for inspection
Deira’s Mark Inn Hotel is a four-star establishment. In the vicinity of the Fish Roundabout
- Wifi is provided for free. Restaurant with a 24-hour reception The voet is available for inspection
Holiday Inn Bur Dubai – Embassy DistrictHotel with 4 stars, 2 bars, and a prime location near BurJuman Shopping Mall.
- Parking is available at no charge. Wifi is provided for free. Free local shuttle service is provided. There are two restaurants. The voet is available for inspection
Wat zijn de leukste activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden in Dubai?
Even on a tight budget, you may get the best of everything when you visit Dubai. Make a beeline for these activities and trekpleisters in the surrounding area! Some of the items on this page are available for free.
- Aspects of the park include Dubai Creek, Al Mamzar Beach Park, and Safa Park
- Beaches include Jumeirah Beach, Kite Beach, and La Mer North-strand
- And amenities include a zoo and a golf course. The Goud Souk, the Dubai Cruise Terminal, and the City Centre Deira are all worth seeing.
We bieden meer dan alleen hotels.
Do you have any idea where you want to go? There are a few of popular bestemmings on this page that you might find interesting.
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Abu Dhabi
- Dubai International Financial Center
- Palm Jumeirah
Is it possible that you have not yet discovered the ideal accommodation? Investigate other bestemmings or refine your current zoekopdracht.
Topsteden in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
- The following are the cities where hotels can be found: Dubai
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Jebel Ali
- Mahdar Bin Usayyan
- Al Ain
- Business Bay
- Umm al Quwain
- The following are the cities where hotels can be found: Dubai
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Jebel Ali
- Mahdar Bin Usayyan
- Al Ain
- Business Bay
- Umm al Quwain
- And Hatta.
- Dubai hotels near the Jumeirah, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai International City, Dubai hotels close to the Oud Dubai area, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai Internet City, Dubai hotels close to Barsha Heights, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai Media City, Dubai hotels close to Al Qusais, Dubai hotels close to Dubai Investment Park, Dubai hotels close to Dubai Studio City, Dubai hotels close to Al Quoz 4, Al Qusais hotels close to Al Quoz hotels close to Al Quoz hotels close to Al
- Hotels in Dubai with five stars
- Hotels in Dubai with four stars
- Hotels in Dubai with three stars
- Hotels in Dubai with two stars
- Hotels in Dubai with one star
- In Dubai, you may stay at strand hotels, shopping hotels, design hotels, warmwaterbronnen hotels, and Zakenreizen hotels. In Dubai, you can stay at strand hotels, shopping hotels, design hotels, and warmwaterbronnen hotels.
- Among the many types of accommodations available are apartments in Dubai, aparthotels in Dubai, villas in Dubai, vacation homes in Dubai, guesthouses in Dubai, and guestrooms in Dubai.
- Hotels in Dubai with all-inclusive packages
- Zwembad Hotels in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai with free wifi
- Hotels in Dubai with parking
- Hotels in Dubai with free breakfast
- Keuken Hotels in Dubai
- Keuken Hotels in Abu Dhabi Hotels in Dubai that have fitness facilities
- Hotels in Dubai that are welcoming to guests with disabilities
- Hotels in Dubai such as Hilton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, and Millennium Hotels are available.
More hotels in Dubai may be found here.