Dubai Visa Fees In Nigeria, All You Need To Know
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in Dollars||Visa Fee in Naira|
|96 Hours Visa||$70||₦25,445|
|30 Days / Multiple Entry||$184||₦66,325|
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
How long can you stay in Dubai without a visa?
30‑day visit eligibility. If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30‑day visit visa free of charge.
How can I get job in Dubai?
Tips on how to get a job in Dubai
- Understanding the market is the key to success.
- Keep a close eye on the employment and visa policies.
- Booming industries in Dubai.
- Apply online after updating your resume or CV.
- Get the right visa type.
- Documentation required to get a job in Dubai.
- Other mandatory documents required.
How much is 1year visa to Dubai?
The fee of the 1-year visa UAE is USD 287 per applicant. However, keep in mind that you are also required to obtain an insurance policy and will be liable to processing and Emirates ID fees. The total cost of obtaining the VWP is approximately USD 611.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Dubai?
When is the cheapest time to fly to Dubai? The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is usually March 2022.
How much bank balance is required for Dubai work visa?
Or the applicant should have an investment of Rs. 5 lakhs or above in the form of fixed deposit in the banks or post office. Documents required: Income Tax returns, salary slips of the last 6 months, pan card or fixed deposit receipt.
How much is a one month visa to Dubai?
The 30 days Dubai visa fees for an Express visa service is INR 7655. For those who have opted for a multiple-entry visa, then the 30 days Dubai visa price will be INR 14,025.
How can I stay in Dubai permanently?
One can obtain residency in Dubai or in another emirate in UAE if sponsorship by an employer is provided. The Dubai residence visa must be renewed every three years. Another way to obtain residency in Dubai is by purchasing real estate.
Dubai Visa Fees In Nigeria, All You Need To Know
Many Nigerians and people from other parts of the world are vying for a place in Dubai, the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, which is a major tourist destination. As a result, we’ve put together a comprehensive overview of Dubai visa fees in Nigeria. This is due to the enormous potential in this country, as well as the favorable settings and numerous infrastructure projects around the country. This country generates a significant amount of revenue from simply the visa application process alone, let alone from any other part that contributes to the government’s revenue.
In terms of business, any investment made in this country will prosper.
A step-by-step guide to traveling to Dubai from Ghana ” data-image-caption=”A step-by-step instruction on how to go to Dubai from Ghana” data-medium-file=” data-large-file=” src=” alt=”DUBAI VISA FEES IN NIGERIA ” data-large-file=” src=” alt=”DUBAI VISA FEES IN NIGERIA ” a width of 400 pixels and a height of 275 pixels data-lazy-srcset=”400w,300w” data-lazy-srcset=”400w,300w” Data lazy sizes are defined as follows: data lazy sizes=” (max-width: 400px) “100vw, 400px” is the resolution.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Dubai are represented by the data-lazy-src=” srcset=” 400w,300w”>UAE / Dubai Flag Today’s article will cover the visa fee for this nation, as well as anything else you need to know about the visa application procedure and the paperwork you’ll need to submit in order to get your visa.
Once paid, the visa fee is non-refundable, non-reusable, and cannot be transferred to another person or used for another purpose.
It costs approximately $82 US dollars for a tourist visa that is valid for only 30 days in Dubai, $110 US dollars for a visitor visa that is valid for 14 days in Dubai, and $69 US dollars for a 96-hour stay that is equivalent to 4 days in Dubai.
WHEN DUBAI VISA FEES IN NIGERIA ARE STILL APPLICABLE – STEPS TO TAKE IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR DUBAI VISA In order to obtain a visa for this nation, you must follow a few steps, and before you can make payment for the visa, you must complete the following requirements.
- Make sure you have all of the appropriate documentation and files ready in case they are requested. The following are the documents that are required of you:
Your foreign passport must be valid for at least 6 months before the end of your scheduled stay in Dubai in order to be accepted. Photocopies of the passport copies, which should include both the bio page and the photo page in color (if applicable). Professional pages, endorsement pages, and expiration pages should all be photocopied. On the reverse rear of a coloured passport photograph, your entire name and passport number are printed in cursive. The ticket for the Emirates Line has been confirmed.
A valid residency permit as well as a CERPAC are required. It is crucial to understand that this is not the only documentation that will be required of you; your documentation requirements will be determined by the type of visa you are asking for, as explained above.
After you have acquired all of the required documentation, the following step is to determine whether or not you fit the criteria for applying for a visa in Dubai. You must meet at least one of the conditions in order to avoid being denied a visa.
- You must have traveled to any of the United Arab Emirate nations, the United Kingdom, Australia, Schengen countries, Canada, or New Zealand within the previous two years, or you must have a valid visa for any of these countries, in which case you will be needed to submit scanned pages of your visa
- You must have a financial statement or a letter from your bank confirming that you have sufficient funds in your account to cover the cost of your stay in Dubai. Original copies of your bank statement, including the seal and signature of the officers in charge, will also be requested by the authorities. If you do not have enough cash in your account, the best alternative is to make a cash deposit equivalent to one thousand and five hundred US dollars as a security deposit. This way, you will have access to your funds while you are on your way back to Nigeria. There are a few exceptions in the case of an invitation from a family member, business associates, or your spouse, in which case you must provide an invitation letter from this family or related person that invites you to the country. If you are inviting your parents, they must be over the age of 60, and if you are inviting your children, they must be younger than the age of 21. Attached to this invitation letter is a copy of the contract labor confirmed by the section of Emirates commercial visa in Dubai, as well as a copy of the course marriage certificate signed by your spouse, and, in the case of children, the birth certificate is also attached to this invitation letter. Student applicants must submit a photocopy of their valid identification card, which must include their address clearly and legibly written on it. We have three different types of visas for Dubai, and each one has a different validity period. For example, there are some visas that are valid for 30 days and some that are valid for weeks, and some that are only valid for about 4 days. We also have the visiting visa, which has a variety of validity periods, including some that are valid for weeks and some that are only valid for a few days. Visas for labor, business, tourism, and many other purposes are available as well as a variety of others. So, amid all of these considerations, you must have determined which sorts of visas you will require
- The next step is to pay your Visa application fee to the office where you will be submitting your application
- The last step is to complete your registration/application process. This is accomplished by downloading the necessary paperwork from the internet after they have been filled out, and then attaching the required passport photograph, which is typically 4.3cm by 5.5cm on a white backdrop. Make certain that you verify any omitted pages and fill up any blanks before submitting the final version
- Otherwise, the submission will be rejected.
STILL ON DUBAI VISA FEES IN NIGERIA – VISA SUBMISSION
After you have completed all of the required columns, all that remains is for you to visit the head office in the following location to submit your form. The location is Block 94, plot 23, Providence Street, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, with the zip code of. Make sure you bring all of your paperwork with you. They are open from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding public holidays. Following the submission of your application, a text message will be delivered to the phone number that you provided.
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A DUBAI VISA FROM NIGERIA
- SCHENGEN VISA FEES IN NIGERIA
- HOW TO APPLY FOR A QATAR VISA IN NIGERIA
- US VISA FEES IN NIGERIA 2020
- HOW TO APPLY FOR QATAR VISA IN NIGERIA
DUBAI VISA FEES IN NIGERIA is a topic covered in this article.
How much is Dubai Visa in Nigerian Naira in 2022
Nigerians planning to go to Dubai frequently inquire about the cost of a visa to the United Arab Emirates, which is one of the most frequently asked questions. The first thing you should be aware of is that there are many visa categories, and you’ll be asked to apply for one that corresponds to the nature of your stay. You have two options: you may apply on your own or you can employ a visa agency to make the procedure more comfortable for you. However, you must be cautious because there are many bogus visa agents out there.
Types of Dubai Visa Available to Nigerians
Visitors are permitted to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours with this visa. It is most suitable for those who want to remain in the nation for a duration of less than four days at the most.
14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
Upon issue, this visa is non-extendable and is valid for a period of 14 days from the date of issue.
30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
This visa is likewise non-extendable, and it is only valid for a 30-day period of time. This visa is valid for a period of 58 days from the day it was issued to you. It is only acceptable for a family of four traveling for leisure or vacation purposes.
This visa is valid for 90 days and is a great alternative for individuals who are visiting Dubai for a vacation or to see relatives and friends in the United Arab Emirates. After three years of suspension, the 90-day visit visa, as well as the Multiple Entry Short Term Visa for 30 days and the Multiple Entry Long Term Visa for 90 days, were reinstated in 2017. It was previously possible to obtain a 30-day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa for as little as 63,000, a 90-day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa for as little as 154,000 and a 90-day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa for as little as 63,000.
Cost of Dubai Visa in Nigeria
The costs of these visa classes are detailed in the table below.
- Thirty-day visa costs 30,000
- Ninety-six hour visa costs 23,000
- Fourteen-day visa costs 30,000
- Cancellation fee is 8,400.
Getting Your Dubai Visa in Nigeria: Requirements
At the VFS Dubai Visa Application Centre, you will be required to make a payment. After making your payment, you should obtain an electronic receipt, since you will need it when applying for your visa in the future. In general, as a Nigerian, you must satisfy certain requirements before applying for a Dubai visa, which are outlined below. When it comes to hiring, one of the most crucial variables is your financial history. You will be required to submit an actual copy of a letter from your bank confirming that you have a Nigerian bank account with adequate cash to cover the cost of your journey to Dubai.
- This statement should be stamped with the bank’s seal and signed by the account holder.
- It is your responsibility to submit the necessary documentation to prove that your vacation is funded by a firm or individual.
- In Dubai, this fee is refunded upon receipt of a returned passport with a proof of entrance and exit stamp.
- If you have been invited by a member of your immediate family who lives in Dubai, you will be required to pay this deposit.
The person who has invited you might be your spouse, a kid (under the age of 21), or your parents (above 60 years of age). In the event of an invitation, you will be required to submit the following papers to the sender:
- Invitation letter accompanied by a copy of the labor contract of the family member who is inviting you, as well as an attestation from the Emirates Commercial Visa Section in Dubai
- When inviting a spouse, a marriage certificate must be shown, and a birth certificate must be presented when inviting children.
When applying for a Dubai visa from Nigeria, you’ll also need to provide a few other papers in addition to the ones listed above. These are some examples:
- You must have an original copy of your foreign passport (which must be valid for at least six months)
- Copies of a colored passport
- Colored photo page and bio page
- Copies of a colored passport The expiration date, as well as any other particular endorsement information, must be clearly visible. Photograph of yourself in your passport with your complete name and passport number inscribed on the reverse
- 4.3 cm × 5.5 cm in size and on a white backdrop, preferably, are the specifications. Ticket for a flight
If you are a non-Nigerian applying from Nigeria, you must submit a color copy of your valid CERPAC as well as your resident permit visa. You’ll also be asked to provide additional supporting documentation, which may vary depending on the type of visa you’re seeking for. The application form for the Dubai visa may be downloaded on the internet whenever you are ready to submit your application. Make sure to fill out the form completely and accurately. Then go to the Dubai Visa Application Center and drop off your completed visa application along with the necessary supporting documentation.
- You should have photocopies of the first and final two pages of your foreign passport, as well as a copy of your flight ticket, with you on the day you submit your application.
- and 3:00 p.m.
- In most cases, processing takes 3-4 working days to complete.
- You may also reach them by phone at the following number: +234 453 0859.
- For further information, you can contact them at the following phone number: +234 818 817 1660.
- It is required that you have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months prior to applying for a UAE visa.
See related visa and travel stuff
- The cost of a German visa in Nigeria (2022)
- The cost of an Australian visa in Nigeria (2022)
- The cost of a visa from Nigeria to Canada (2022)
- And the cost of an international passport in Nigeria (2022). Nigeria will charge a visa fee to Turkey starting in 2022. In Nigeria, visa fees for South Africa will be charged in 2022. In 2022, how much is a Dubai Visa worth in Nigerian Naira? In Nigeria, Kuwait visa fees will be charged starting in 2022.
UAE visa information
If you possess a passport from one of the countries or territories listed below, you do not need to make any special preparations in order to visit the United Arab Emirates. To obtain a free 30-day visit visa, just exit your airplane at Dubai International and head to immigration, where your passport will be issued with a visa stamp valid for 30 days.
|Canada||China||Hong Kong, China|
|New Zealand||Republic of Ireland||San Marino|
|Singapore||Ukraine||United Kingdom and Northern Ireland|
|United States of America||Vatican City|
90-day visit eligibility
If you have a passport from one of the countries or territories listed below, your passport will be stamped with a multiple entry 90-day visit visa that is valid for 6 months from the date of issue and allows you to remain for a total of 90 days.
Citizens of the European nations listed below are also eligible to apply for a pre-arranged visit visa if their 90-day visa on arrival has been used up completely by the time they arrive.
|Czech Republic||Denmark||El Salvador|
|Romania||Russian Federation||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
180-day visit eligibility
Holding a Mexican passport qualifies you for a multiple entry 180-day visit visa that is valid for 6 months from the date of issue, with the possibility of remaining in the country for a maximum of 180 days in total.
Dubai immigration procedures
Visitors to Dubai will now be subjected to random eye screening by Immigration Authorities at Dubai International Airport as an additional security measure. A physical copy of their visa or a printed version of the visa number confirmation page is required at the screening counter if they are requested to advance to the next step: eye screening. If you do not have a copy of the document with you, you will be charged AED 30 each copy, which must be paid in AED.
Visitors to Dubai will now be subjected to random eye screening by immigration officials at Dubai International Airport as an additional security measure. A tangible copy of their visa or a printed version of the visa number confirmation page is required at the screening counter if they are invited to progress to the next step of the process. There is a penalty of AED 30 for each copy that you do not bring with you. This price is payable solely in AED.
Dubai Visa Fee From Nigeria 2022 (Price List)
The Dubai visa price from Nigeria is one of the most often asked issues by Nigerians who wish to go to the Middle East. Many false and out-of-date answers may be found on the internet, which might lead to confusion throughout the visa application and payment procedures. For the purpose of this post, we will provide you with detailed information on the current Dubai visa fee for Nigerian applicants, in addition to the many types of Dubai visas that are accessible to Nigerian applicants. In other words, you won’t have to deal with any concern if you want to discover out about Dubai visa prices in Nigeria.
- As a result, we invite you to continue reading to find out more.
- According to the immigration officials of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), it is mandatory for Nigerian visa applicants to pay the visa fee before being granted permission to enter the country.
- We can all agree that getting a Dubai visa, even after making the money, might take a bit longer than expected.
- We won’t waste your time, and for those of you who are in a rush, we’ll get right to the point of answering the question of how much Dubai visas cost for Nigerian applicants.
How much is the Dubai visa fee for Nigerian applicants?
It should be noted that the cost of a Dubai visa will vary depending on the length of your travel there. And the sort of visa you apply for determines the length of time you may spend on your vacation. There are several sorts of Dubaivisas that Nigerians commonly apply for. Despite the fact that it is an important factor in determining the Dubai visa price, we will go through the different forms of Dubai visas for Nigerian applicants towards the conclusion of this post.
The following are the latest changes on Dubai visa costs that we have received from the immigration officials of the United Arab Emirate’s website:
Dubai Visa fees for Nigerian applicants
- Visas for 14 days cost NGN30,000 (€66)
- Visas for 30 days cost NGN30,000 (€66)
- Visas for 96 hours cost NGN23,000 (€51). A cost of NGN10,950 is charged for cancellation of a visa application.
The common types of Dubai visas for Nigerian applicants
As previously stated, the kind of visa you apply for will influence the amount of money you will be required to pay in advance. This being the case, we’ll shed some further light on the most prevalent sorts of Dubai visas that are accessible to Nigerian applicants. The cost of the visa must have provided you with an idea of the several sorts of Dubai visas accessible. The names of them are as follows:
14 Days Dubai Tourist Visa
If your trip to Dubai is primarily for tourism or to pay a visit to a friend or family member, you can apply for a 14-day tourist visa to enter the country for that purpose. It is valid for 58 days and can be used for a maximum of 14 days in a single visit. Because it is only valid for a single entrance, this visa cannot be extended.
30 Days Dubai Tourist Visa
Because the 30-day Dubai tourist visa is only provided for tourism purposes, an increasing number of Nigerians are applying for it. As previously said, there are several tourist attractions in Dubai, which is one of the reasons why passionate visitors from Nigeria who wish to visit the city will be required to apply for this sort of visa. You are only authorized to stay in Dubai for a maximum of 30 days while holding this visa. Furthermore, like with the prior visa, it is not extendable due to the fact that it is a single entry visa.
90 Days Dubai Tourist Visa (Single and Multiple entries)
If you have been considering going to Dubai for a very long period of time, such as to spend the Christmas season with your family or to travel to Dubai for an extended period of time, the 90 Days Dubai Tourist Visa (Single and Multiple entry) is the sort of Dubai visa you should apply for. While the visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue, you must return before the validity period surpasses 90 days. The good news is that candidates can submit applications for either single or multiple entries.
When traveling on the 90-day Dubai Tourist Visa, you will no longer be required to get two, three, or more different Dubai visas (Single and Multiple entries).
96 Hours Dubai Transit Visa
Hold on a minute, you aren’t flying to Dubai to spend the holidays and only be authorized to remain for 96 hours?! 96 Hours Dubai Transit Visa is a visa that is valid for 96 hours and may be obtained at any UAE airport. As the name suggests, this visa is only valid for transit travellers. If you are heading to a certain nation and need to make a stop at one of the UAE’s airports, this is the visa for you. It allows applicants to stay in Dubai for up to 96 hours and allows them to travel to and from the UAE.
Once you have acquired the necessary documents to apply for theDubai visa that is appropriate for your needs, it is critical that you also budget for theDubai visa cost, which is around USD 100.
As well as making the money online, you can pay any approved agency for visa application processing. I hope that this article has been able to provide you with a clear understanding of the Dubai visa fee for Nigerian applicants. Good luck on your journey!
Dubai Visa from Nigeria 2020: New Requirements and How to Apply
The term “Dubai visa from Nigeria 2020” is a frequently searched term on Google. It may surprise you to learn how many Nigerians are attempting to apply for a Dubai visa while in Nigeria. After all, who wouldn’t want to pay a visit to the city that is home to the Burj Khalifa? Dubai is unquestionably one of the greatest destinations to visit in the world in 2020. It is a popular tourist destination for many, and it ranks high on the list of the finest vacation destinations for travelers from all over the world, including western countries.
However, what many people are unaware of is that the nation has much more to offer than its unusual natural beauty.
Its highly industrialized economy, on the other hand, generates thousands of employment for immigrants.
Consequently, if you have entertained the notion of traveling to Dubai from Nigeria or have begun to formulate a strategy to do so, this information is for you.
A Few New Points to Note about Dubai Visa from Nigeria 2020
As a Nigerian traveler, you can apply for a Dubai visitor visa from Nigeria at the latest two weeks before your scheduled departure date. This is due to the fact that the visa is only valid for 58 days (2 months at the most) from the date of issuance. While it is possible to apply for the Dubai visa in Nigeria on your own, the process is extremely tiring, time-consuming, and almost always fruitless. This is demonstrated by the rising number of incidents of Dubai visa denials, particularly in recent years.
We make certain that every detail is attended to and that your application is simple and effective.
For more information, please contact us.Returning to the subject, you should have no doubts that obtaining a Dubai visa is simple if you follow the steps outlined below.Read also:Top 7 Countries to Migrate from Nigeria in 2020
Requirements for Dubai Visa from Nigeria 2020
The procedures for obtaining a visa to enter Dubai for Nigerian nationals have not changed. As of now, there have been no modifications. It is important to note, however, that the information provided below applies to all UAE visa classes.
- Your Nigerian identification card. It had to have been valid for a minimum of six months. The application for a visa to visit Dubai. When you are filling it out, be sure to use all capital letters throughout. After you’ve completed it, sign it. Please include photocopies of your identification card, passport, and any visas that are either valid or expired. Please submit a copy of your health insurance certificate. Provide documentation of your financial situation, such as a bank statement from the last six months. Please include a copy of your trip itinerary, which should include your return ticket. In the event that you do not include your trip ticket, you may be denied entrance at the airport. Please submit a copy of your hotel reservation confirmation.
Other Specific Dubai Visa Requirements in Nigeria
A letter from your company will be required if your primary reason for traveling to Dubai is to visit family or friends. It will mention that you have been granted permission to take a vacation and that you will return to your employment after your vacation is done, among other things.
For self-employed persons:
Those who work for themselves must bring a copy of their business registration certificate, as well as their tax paperwork, to the interview.
If you are traveling for the purpose of visiting friends or family, you will need to have a letter of invitation from them with you. The letter should include their name, contact information, mailing address, signature, and the date. Also included will be a copy of their UAE passport information page or their residency permit, whichever is applicable.
Types of Dubai Visa in Nigeria
Before you start with your application for a Dubai visa from Nigeria 2020, there is something important to consider. The sort of visa you will need will be determined by the reason for your trip. Here is a list of the several types of visas that may be obtained in Dubai.
The 96-Hour Visa:
With this form of Dubai visa, you will be allowed to stay in the nation for up to 96 hours (approximately 4 days). You should consider staying in Dubai for fewer than four days if possible.
The 14-Day Visa:
This type of visa is sometimes referred to as a single entry or short-term visit visa. The visa is non-extendable and provides you with a 14-day period of stay in the country.
The 30-Day Visa:
This visa allows you to stay in the nation for a period of one month. It cannot be extended in any way.
The 3 Month-Visa:
You can stay in Dubai for up to 90 days if you have this sort of visa. If your trip objective is to go on vacation or for tourism, this is the visa you need.
Other Information for Dubai visa from Nigeria 2020
It takes between 2 and 8 days to complete the process. However, this is dependent on the sort of visa you are seeking. The 30-day Dubai tourist visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issuance and is valid for entry into the country. In Nigeria, you are not permitted to work for a living while on a Dubai tourist visa.
Dubai Visa Fee from Nigeria
The Dubai visa price in Nigeria is not as expensive as many people believe. Understand, however, that the cost of a Dubai visa in Nigeria varies depending on the type of visa you are seeking. The following is a breakdown of the Dubai visa charge for Nigerian citizens in 2020:
- The cost of a 96-hour visa is $23,000
- The cost of a 14-day visa is $30,000
- And the cost of a 30-day visa is similarly $30,000. The 30-Day Multi-Entry or Short Term Visa costs 61,000 dollars
- The 90-Day Visa costs 63,000 dollars
- And the 90-Day Multi-Entry or Long Term Visa costs 154,000 dollars. There is a $8,400 fee for visa cancellation.
How to Book an Appointment for Dubai Visa
You may apply for a Dubai visa from Nigeria by contacting the VFS Global organization. The following are the prerequisites that must be met in order to submit an application:
- Fill out their application by downloading and printing it. Please submit all of the required documentation. Pay the application cost for a visa to Dubai
The VFS Global visa application center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. CST. Submissions are accepted Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The requirements for obtaining a Dubai visa from Nigeria in 2020 are the same as those for obtaining a Dubai visa in 2019. All that is required of you is to give all of the appropriate information. For the last nine years, travelwahala has been assisting Nigerians who wish to travel or work abroad, notably in Dubai, to realize their ambitions. Additionally, we can assist you in realizing your trip aspirations this year as well. Please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Nigerian passport holders are need to obtain a visa in order to go to Dubai, which may be obtained through the Dubai Visa Application Centre in Lagos or over the internet. Travelers should apply for their Dubai visa at least two months before their intended date of departure, since the visa is valid for 58 days from the date of issue when it is issued. Travelers have until two weeks before their scheduled departure date to submit an application for a visa to China. Please keep in mind that this procedure only applies to Nigerian passport holders.
It is recommended that travelers intend to remain in the nation for fewer than four days when applying for this Dubai visa.
A 30-day visa is valid for a single entrance and is only valid for a short-term stay. It is not extendable and is valid for 30 days from the date of issue. Those traveling to Dubai for vacation or to visit family and friends can consider obtaining a 90-day visa, which is valid for up to 90 days.
How to Apply
You will be expected to do the following tasks while working at VFS Global:
- Fill out the application form and submit it together with all of the required documentation. Make payment for the application cost.
Submissions are accepted Monday through Friday between the hours of 08:00 and 15:00.
Visa Application and Requirements
To apply for any form of visa in Dubai (UAE), you will need to bring the following papers with you:
- Nigerian passport
- Photocopies of your ID card and passport (including any visas that are now valid and those that are expired)
- Form for obtaining a visa (which must be completed in full (block letters) and signed by the applicant)
- A copy of the itinerary that has been confirmed (return tickets). Visitors who arrive at the airport without a return ticket may be denied entrance. Evidence of health insurance coverage
- Proof of your financial standing – a copy of your most recent bank statement is required
- Tourists should know the following: Your employer’s letter of approval indicating that you have been granted leave and that you will be returning to your employment when you return from your absence. For self-employed individuals, submit a copy of your business registration and tax paperwork. You must produce a letter of invitation from your host if you are bringing people to see a family or acquaintance. Your host’s contact details, address, signature, and date, as well as a copy of their UAE passport information page or residency permit, must be included in the letter. a copy of your hotel registration confirmation number
- The primary applicant for the short-term 30-day visiting visa must be of high professional standing and must produce evidence of this status
VFS Global is located in the Manor House on Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, opposite Treasure Garden Estate, on the 3rd roundabout of the Lekki-Epe Expressway in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos. +234 8150188800/[email protected]@dubaivisa.net/+234 8150188800/ Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 08:00 – 15:00 No matter if you’re intending to take a photo of the famed Burj Khalifa, buy at the Dubai Mall, or visit the Bastakia Quarter, you’ll be sure to uncover even more gems in places likeDubai and Abu Dhabi!
All of the information on this page was accurate at the time of publication, but it is subject to change at any moment without prior notification.
Travelstart does not provide visa advice or assistance with the visa application procedure.
Please double-check the embassy’s website BEFORE submitting your visa application.
Why book with us
- Bringing you the most competitive rates available from all airlines
- From the time of booking till the time of departure, professional help is provided. Travel planning websites to help you plan your journey
Already Booked your Flight?
Take a look at our hotel listings:
- There are thousands of selections available across the world
- The best pricing
- And excellent service.
Do you require assistance with your reservation? Please contact one of our knowledgeable travel consultants for assistance in planning and booking your trip.
Dubai Visa from Nigeria: How to Apply
If you’re looking for information on how to obtain a visa for Dubai from Nigeria, you’ve come to the correct place. Continue reading to learn more about how to go about the entire procedure. Obtaining a visa for Dubai is a straightforward and straightforward process. The following are the procedures to be followed: The first step is to double-check that you have all of the necessary materials. The following is a list of the papers that must be submitted with a Dubai visa application in Nigeria:
- A valid foreign passport that has been in your possession for more than 6 months (you cannot apply with a visa that is less than 6 months old)
- Copies of the following pages in the passport: the photo page and bio page (both of which must be done in color), the profession page, the expiration page, and any additional special endorsement pages
- The back side of your colored passport photograph should have your full name and passport number inscribed on it. Ticket for Emirates Airlines has been verified
- For non-Nigerian nationals only, a color copy of their valid CERPAC and residency permit visa is required.
Please keep in mind that additional documentation may be necessary depending on which trip conditions you fulfill (read on for more details about this). As soon as you have obtained all of the necessary documents, your next step is to determine whether or not you match any of the criteria for traveling to Dubai. If you do not fulfill at least one of the following requirements, your visa application will be denied:.
- Travel history: You have gone at least once in the previous two years to any of the following countries: the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, Schengen nations, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada
- Or you have a valid visa for any of the above countries. In this case, you will be required to present the pages of your passport on which the visa was stamped.)
- Financial records: You should be able to present an official letter from your bank indicating that you have a bank account in Nigeria and that you have sufficient cash to cover your expenses while in Dubai. If you are able to meet this requirement, you will also be required to produce your original bank statement for the previous six months, complete with the bank’s seal and signature, as well as your salary slips, complete with the seal and signature of your employer (or the seal and signature of the company sponsoring your trip, if your trip is sponsored). Alternatively, you can pay a $1,500 security deposit (which is refunded upon your return to Nigeria and upon production of the entrance and exit stamps obtained in the UAE)
- Or You have been invited by a member of your immediate family who is currently resident in Dubai on family status. (This is applicable for the spouse, children under the age of 21 years, and parents above the age of 60 years.) The following documents will be required if you are traveling to Dubai as a result of meeting this condition: an invitation letter along with a copy of the labor contract attested by the Emirates Commercial Visa Section in Dubai AND a marriage certificate in the case of an invitation for a spouse or a birth certificate in the case of an invitation for children
- You are a student traveling without your parents. An NOC letter from your parents, a picture identification card for yourself and your parents or guardian, as well as the address of a relative living in the United Arab Emirates, would be necessary in this situation.
When visiting Dubai, you may pick from one of three types of visas: tourist visas, business visas, and diplomatic visas.
- Tourist visa (valid for 30 days)
- 14-day visa (valid for 2 weeks)
- 96-hour visa (valid for 4 days)
- And student visa (valid for 30 days).
(There are other sorts of visas available, such as work visas and others, which are not included in this article.) Based on how long you want to be in Dubai, select the best choice for you from the list below.
Cost of Dubai visa from Nigeria
It costs $82 for a tourist visa (30 days), $110 for a 14-day visa, and $69 for a 96-hour visa to enter the country. Please keep in mind that all of the fees are inclusive of service charges and sales tax. The Dubai visa application form may be downloaded on the internet. (Click here to get your copy right away.) Fill out the form completely and accurately, including all required fields. You must make certain that the passport images you will be attaching are of the necessary proportions (4.3cm x 5.5cm) and are set against a white backdrop.
Applications that are not entirely filled out or that do not include all of the required papers will not be accepted.
Located at Block 94, plot 23, Providence Street, Lekki – Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, the facility is open Monday through Friday. In addition to the documents stated above, the following additional documents must be brought to the center:
- A photocopy of your airplane ticket confirmation
- And copies of the first and last two pages of your international passport
- Photocopies of the first and last page of your international passport
Please keep in mind that submissions of Dubai visa applications are accepted at the center from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., seven days a week. Please allow 3-4 working days for the processing of your visa application once it has been submitted to us. During the waiting period, you will be able to keep track of the progress of your application. (Click here to keep track on the status of your Dubai visa application.)
- Given that the visa is only valid for 58 days from the date of issuance, you should apply for your visa at the latest two months before your intended trip date. The visa for Dubai is only valid for one entrance. Entry and departure into the United Arab Emirates must be made solely through the Dubai International Airport. However, when in the nation, you are free to go to any area of it that you like. A Dubai visa can be obtained through a travel agent, tour operator, or a resident of the United Arab Emirates. You can also submit an application through Emirates Airlines, however doing so would require you to book a return flight with the carrier.
If you have any more questions concerning the Dubai visa application process, please address your inquiries to:[email protected] WISH YOU A SAFE JOURNEY.
About The Author
Abass has almost a decade of experience as a freelance writer and internet marketer. He is the founder and CEO of Nigerian Finder.com, which he founded in 2005.
Dubai Visa in Nigeria: Cost, Application & Requirements (2022)
Dubai is the capital and most populous city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and it is unquestionably the most visited place in the country. As a result, millions of tourists and other visitors have taken the decision to pay a visit to the city. Obtaining a personal visa is the only way to ensure that you have entry to the Arab country. A large number of people travel to Dubai because it has been dubbed as one of the world’s fastest developing cities. This is complemented by the availability of jobs, tourist attraction centers, museums, beautiful amusement parks and cool beaches, as well as high-quality institutions, which combine to make the city an all-inclusive development.
As of now, it is the world’s highest structure.
The common perception of Dubai, on the other hand, is that it is a tourist destination.
If you wish to travel to Dubai for tourism or other purposes, you should read this essay, which will teach you how to acquire a Dubai visa in the country of Nigeria.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Whenever you consider traveling to Dubai, this should be the first question that comes to mind. The nation is not available to everyone; you must first satisfy certain requirements before considering a visit. So, ask yourself, are I a candidate for this position? Check the list below to see whether you are eligible for the program. If you do not match the requirements of at least one of the factors listed below, you should not even consider applying. In this post, we explain what is necessary to obtain a Visa to Dubai from Nigeria, where to apply for the Visa, how long it takes to process the Visa, and how much it costs to obtain a Visa to Dubai from Nigeria.
REQUIREMENTS AND ELIGIBILITY FOR GETTING A DUBAI VISA
In general, before applying for the Dubai official stamp on your passport, there are a number of requirements that must be met before you can proceed with the application procedure.
The following are the most significant criteria, conditions, and eligibility requirements for obtaining a Dubai visa:
- The original copy of a letter from your bank, confirming that you have a bank account in Nigeria with adequate cash to cover the costs of your journey to Dubai
- A financial record or statement
- And a travel itinerary. A deposit of $1500 is also acceptable, which is refunded upon your return and production of the entrance and departure stamps obtained in the United Arab Emirates. Original account statement detailing the transactions that took place throughout the past six months of service. It would suffice if you had a bank statement for the previous six months with the bank seal and signature (or the seal and signature of the firm that is supporting your vacation)
- You have taken at least one trip in the recent two years to the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, Schengen nations, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada, or you have a valid visa for any of these countries. It may also be necessary to submit a pay stub showing your monthly wage, with your employer’s stamp and signature on it. If your trip is sponsored by a corporation or an individual, you will be required to pay a security deposit of $1550 before to departure. A security deposit is also required if you have received an invitation from a member of your immediate family (spouse, child under the age of 21 or parents over the age of 60) who lives in Dubai. If the individual being invited is a spouse, a marriage certificate should be presented, and a birth certificate should be provided if the invitation is for children. When applying for an international passport, be sure that it is valid for at least 6 months after the date of application. A photocopy of your passport must be used
- Coloured copies of your passport photographs are not permitted. On the reverse of the colored passport photograph, you must write your complete name and passport number in capital letters. The passport photograph must be taken against a white backdrop and be the specified size of 4.3 cm x 5.5 cm
- The photo page and bio page must be colored
- And the passport must be valid for at least six months. Ticket for a flight
- Students who travel without their parents are also entitled to participate. They must, however, show a NOC letter from their parents, picture identification of their parents as well as their student ID card, as well as the contact information for relatives in the UAE.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO OBTAIN DUBAI VISA
After it has been determined that you are eligible, you may begin assembling your documentation. These are some examples:
- A copy of your foreign passport that is valid for more than six months, as well as the original
- 2 color passport photographs with your complete name inscribed on the back of each photograph
- And Ticket for Emirates Airlines has been verified
- Copy of the valid CERPAC as well as the residency permit visa (if you are not a native of Nigeria)
- It is possible that further documentation may be requested.
COST OF DUBAI VISA IN NIGERIAN NAIRA (FEES FOR 2022)
In most cases, the charge for a visa is determined by the type of visa you are requesting for. The payment of the visa fee is made at one of the visa application centers listed below, which is still included in this article. It is accomplished through the use of an electronic receipt.
TRANSIT VISA = ₦33,700
Transit visas are intended for travellers who are in the country for business meetings or to make pit stops on their way to another destination. This Visa, which can take up to 3 – 4 working days to complete, is valid for 30 days from the date of issuance. For a period of 48 hours or less than 2 days, it is recommended to use this product.
SERVICE VISA = ₦33,000
Individuals who have a specific mission to do while in the nation are awarded this sort of visa. In the United Arab Emirates, it’s always a job that they’re looking forward to. This visa does not restrict applicants from accompanying their families on the voyage from their home country to Dubai (UAE). Ordinarily, it takes 3 – 4 working days to complete an application, and once granted, the certificate is valid for 14 days.
TOURIST VISA = ₦33,000
Tourists traveling to the United Arab Emirates apply for this sort of visa in order to extend their stay in the nation in order to visit tourist attractions, theme parks, and sand beaches. The tourist visa is valid for 30 (thirty) days and can’t be extended after it’s expired; there is no way to extend it after that. After it has been issued, the Visa is valid for a period of 58 days.
VISIT VISA = ₦68,000
This sort of visa is appropriate if you are visiting a family or acquaintance who lives in Dubai, or if you are coming for business purposes. With it, you will be granted permission to remain in the country for a period of three (three) months. After submitting an application for the process, the Visa will be processed within 3 – 4 working days. It is also important to know that the visit visa is not extended.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A DUBAI VISA IN NIGERIA (2022)
There are a variety of options for completing your application for the Dubai official stamp on your passport, often known as the Visa, in Dubai. One of them is the online application procedure; this sort of application by UAE visa services would have been the best option, but unfortunately it is only available to a few number of nations, with Nigeria among those who are disadvantaged. You can also pay a visit to the United Arab Emirates embassy in Abuja. When completing your application, you will be requested to provide a slew of papers, many of which I have already listed, as well as any additional crucial documents that may be necessary.
Alternatives include downloading the Dubai visa application form online and carefully filling out the form, making sure to include all necessary information.
The Dubai visa application form (which may be found at: web.archive.org/web/20140801205544/) is available for download.
WHERE TO GET DUBAI VISA IN NIGERIA
The application forms for Dubai visas in Nigeria may be acquired through the Application Centre, which is located in two locations in the country: Lagos and Abuja, which serves as the country’s federal capital area. Here are the locations and phone numbers to call in order to proceed with your application for a Dubai visa in Nigeria:
DUBAI VISA APPLICATION CENTER, LAGOS
Address: Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria; Manor House, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way, Opposite Treasure Garden Estate, 3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki Phase I, Lagos, Nigeria
DUBAI VISA APPLICATION CENTER, ABUJA
Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in Abuja is located at No. 2 Columbia Close Office on Colorado Street on Minister’s Hill in Maitama, Abuja. Email: [email protected] Telephone: + 234-9875-0270
In conclusion, Dubai Visa costs are reasonable, and Nigerians who apply have a higher probability of being granted a visa since the country (Dubai) leverages its visa to accommodate more Nigerian citizens than certain other nations (such as some European countries). You will very certainly make payments after that, and you may now return home and wait for your visa to be completed, which should take 3-4 working days. You may check on the status of your visa by visiting this page.
How much is dubai visa from nigeria. All you need to know
Dubai is the most visited Arab country by Nigerians, and it is also the most expensive. Those that come to Dubai for vacation do so for pleasure, while those who travel there for job or business do so for business. A lot of individuals who are interested in traveling to this Arabian country have been wondering how much it will cost them to obtain a visa to enter the country. Yes, this is really essential to understand. As you should be aware, there are several distinct types of Visa, each with its own set of costs and requirements for application.
To find out how much a Dubai Visa would cost, you must first identify what sort of Visa you will want.
In this post, you will learn more about the three different types of Dubai Visas available, as well as their costs.
How much is dubai visa from nigeria naira 2021
The cost of a Dubai visa varies depending on which category you fall into. They are, however, within the range of N4,000 to N178,000 every month. The following are the Dubai Visas that are currently accessible to Nigerians: The Visa is valid for 96 hours. The duration of a visitor’s stay in the United Arab Emirate is limited to ninety-six hours with this Dubai Visa. There is a four-day limit on the length of time you can remain. The Visa is valid for 14 days. This Dubai Visa is intended for a single entrance and a short-term stay in the country.
- It is not possible to extend this visa.
- It is not possible to extend the validity of this Dubai Visa, which allows you to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days.
- If you need to travel with your family as a tourist, this is the ideal Visa to get you there.
- This visa is especially advantageous for individuals who wish to travel to Dubai for vacation purposes.
- In 2017, Dubai suspended the 90-day visa, the 30-day short-term multiple entrance visa, and the 90-day long-term multiple entry visa, as well as the 30-day short-term multiple entry visa.
Prior to the suspension of these visas, the following prices were in effect: N63, 000 for a 90-day visit visa. N154,000 for a 90-day long-term multiple entrance visa with numerous entries. N61, 000 for a 30-day short-term multiple entrance visa with multiple entries.
How much is dubai visa from nigeria 2020
The cost of a Dubai visa for Nigerians varies depending on the country. Take, for instance, the cost of a 30-day tourist visa, which is merely $82. (N30,000). The cost of a 14-day visa is only $110. Furthermore, a 96-hour visit visa is available for only $69 USD (N23,000). If you decide to cancel your application, you will be charged N8,400 as a Cancellation Charge. Please keep in mind that all of these visa categories include taxes and service fees.
How much is dubai working visa from nigeria
Is it your dream to work in Dubai and you require a Dubai working visa for citizens of Nigeria? In order to obtain a job in Dubai, you can choose between two alternative approaches. While in Nigeria, you can use the first way, which is to apply for direct work through job portals in the United Arab Emirates while you are still in the country. The second option is for you to apply for a tourist visa that will last for two months. Before your visa expires, travel to Dubai and seek for a job while you’re there.
The visa is N14,240 for a period of 96 hours.
The N179,000 long-term, multiple-entry visa is valid for 90 days and costs N179,000.
How much is dubai ticket from nigeria
According to the airline you choose to fly with, the cost of a Dubai flight ticket from Nigeria might vary significantly. The economy category, on the other hand, is between N200,000 and N400,000. There is a difference between N800,000 and N1,300,000 for the business class.
How much is dubai 2 years working visa
As long as you are still in Nigeria, you are not need to obtain a Dubai working visa if you wish to work in Dubai. You must first find employment in Dubai, after which you may apply for a work permit. There are two main approaches that might be taken to land a job in Dubai. While in Nigeria, you can use the first way, which is to apply for direct work through job portals in the United Arab Emirates while you are still in the country. The second option is for you to apply for a tourist visa that will last for two months.
Dubai visa fees for 2 years
It is only after you have been offered a position in Dubai that you must apply for a work permit valid for two years or longer. To complete the application for your work permit, you will need the following documents: There is an application form to fill out. You’ll need both your original passport and a photocopy of it. A legitimate copy of the company’s identification card. A selection of passport images. You must provide documentation that you have paid the application cost. A certificate of good health.
Dubai visa ban on nigeria 2020
When the COVID-19 epidemic reached its zenith in 2020, the UAE government enforced only a few visa restrictions to keep the disease from spreading further.
Nigerians as well as those from other nations are affected by this new policy. Only those above the age of 40 are permitted to go to the United Arab Emirates for purposes of tourism, business, or any other private visitation.
How much is visa from nigeria to dubai in naira
The cost of a visa to Dubai from Nigeria is from N4,000 to N175,000 per person. The price of a visa is influenced by the types of visas available. Dan Hunter is a professional photographer based in New York City. Daniel works as a Digital Marketer as well as a Copywriter in the entertainment industry. He is a member of the Association of Business Executives (ABE) in the United States (UK). His favorite activities include writing, soccer, and spending time in nature on most days.