Dubai Visa Fees
|Types of Dubai Visa||Fees|
|48-hour visa||Rs.820 Rs.2,440 (Express Visa Fees)|
|96-hour visa||Rs.2,850 Rs.4,470 (Express Visa Fees)|
|14 days Single entry short-term visa||Rs.5,690 Rs.7,310 (Express Visa Fees)|
|30 days Single entry short-term visa||Rs.5,690 Rs.7,310 (Express Visa Fees)|
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
How much is 1year visa to Dubai?
The fee of the 1-year visa UAE is USD 287 per applicant. However, keep in mind that you are also required to obtain an insurance policy and will be liable to processing and Emirates ID fees. The total cost of obtaining the VWP is approximately USD 611.
How long can I stay in Dubai without a visa?
30‑day visit eligibility. If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30‑day visit visa free of charge.
How much is a one month visa to Dubai?
The 30 days Dubai visa fees for an Express visa service is INR 7655. For those who have opted for a multiple-entry visa, then the 30 days Dubai visa price will be INR 14,025.
Is Dubai visa available now?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visit to visit Dubai. Indian nationals holding a normal passport and a valid Visa, or a Green Card issued by the USA, or UK or EU Residency, can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days.
How much is the 5 year tourist visa in UAE?
How much does it cost? The multiple entry five-year visa costs Dh650 plus a service fee of Dh50.
How can I get free visa for Dubai?
If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30‑day visit visa free of charge.
How much does a work permit cost in Dubai?
What is the Dubai work permit fees? The new work permit fee is AED 100.
Can I live in Dubai without a job?
Dubai has launched a new scheme that will allow people to live in the emirate but work remotely for companies overseas. The announcement also says those who take part will not be subject to income tax in the UAE.
How much does UAE residence visa cost?
The visa will cost AED100 for first time issuing and renewal.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
: +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
UAE visa fees
IVisa | This page was last updated on February 4, 2022. If you are planning a trip to Dubai, one of your main concerns is likely to be the visa expenses. Naturally, you’ll be concerned about the expense of the trip because you don’t necessarily want to spend a lot of money in order to go on vacation. Instead than saving money for a trip, the money should be spent while on vacation. As a result, you must discover the most economical yet simple way for obtaining your visa to the UAE. If you are not from a visa-exempt nation, that is, of course, the case.
The cost of a UAE visa is determined by a number of factors, including where you apply, who is your visa agency, and how quickly you need your visa. You will be able to apply for a visa online from the comfort of your own home if you use iVisa. Continue reading for further details.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What you can do will be determined on your nationality. You may use our Visa Checker to see whether you are eligible for an eVisa to the UAE. Simply enter your place of origin and the UAE as your destination to see if you are eligible.
What is a UAE eVisa?
It is an official document that grants you permission to travel to and from the United Arab Emirates. It is electronically linked to your passport and serves as proof of your travel authorization.
How long can I stay in the UAE with an eVisa?
Visitors holding an eVisa can enter the UAE for a maximum of 30 days in total with a single entry and stay for up to 30 days in total.
What are the documents required to apply?
An eVisa allows visitors to the United Arab Emirates to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days in total, with just one entry.
- Applicants are needed to hold a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months after their date of arrival in the United Arab Emirates in order to be considered. Alternatively, if the document expires sooner than that, it must be renewed. You will not be granted a visa to the United Arab Emirates if you do not comply. Make certain that the scan is in JPEG format before submitting it as a passport scan. Passport photo– the photograph must fulfill the requirements for use as a passport photograph. Make certain that the photo is shot against a white background and that you are looking directly at the camera. It is not permitted to wear glasses or hats unless you have religious reasons for doing so
- If you provide a valid email address, you will receive a copy of your visa in that format. You must have access to your account in order to print the visa, so be sure you have that access. You will be required to make a payment throughout the application process, which is why you must have a way of making an online payment. iVisa accepts credit/debit cards as well as PayPal payments.
How long is the UAE eVisa valid?
The validity of the UAE eVisa is 60 days from the date of issuing.
What’s the visa cost in the UAE?
Online, the cost of a visa to the United Arab Emirates is USD 153.50, which includes all of the regular processing expenses. There are additional fast and super rush processing options available for expediting the visa. The following are the pricing specifics:
- Typical processing takes 7 Business Days and costs USD 153.50 (service fees included)
- Expedited processing takes 10 Business Days and costs USD 153.50 (service fees included). The total cost of your visa is USD 185.00 if you choose expedited processing, which means you will obtain your visa within 5 business days (service fees included)
- Processing on a super-rush basis is the most expedient choice. In only three business days, you will receive your eVisa, for which you will be charged USD 225.50 (service costs included).
To begin using your application, click here.
How long does it take to apply for a UAE eVisa?
Only a few pieces of information must be entered into the application form, and the entire process will take less than 10 minutes. After that, iVisa will take care of everything else. We will tell you as soon as the status of your application has been determined.
How can I apply for a UAE eVisa?
Only a few pieces of information must be entered into the application form, which will take you less than 10 minutes to complete. After that, iVisa will take care of everything else for you! We will contact you as soon as we can to let you know how your application is doing.
- The first step will require you to fill up some basic information about yourself. In addition, you must select the processing time from among the alternatives listed previously. After that, you will be asked to review step one and complete the payment
- This is the second step. An online questionnaire serves as the final stage. It is at this moment that you will need to upload a scan of your passport. In some cases, further documentation may be necessary
- However, this is dependent on the individual’s circumstances.
When you begin, you will be asked to fill out some basic information about yourself. Choosing the processing time from among the alternatives listed above is also required. After that, you will be asked to review step one and complete the payment. Questionnaires are used as the final phase in the process. Your passport scan must be uploaded at this stage in the process. In some cases, further documentation may be necessary; however, this is dependent on the individual’s situation.
Do I need to get a UAE eVisa for my kids too?
Yes. All foreign nationals seeking to go to the United Arab Emirates require a visa, including children. Parents can submit applications on behalf of their children at the same time as their own applications.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
Simply applyhere, providing his or her information as well as any paperwork that may be necessary. When applying for more than one individual, you can do so by selecting ‘Add additional applicant’ from the application form and entering all of the necessary information.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
It is always possible to make a mistake. If this is the case, please contact one of our customer service specialists as soon as possible so that they can assist you. Your eVisa is linked to your passport number; thus, if we have already submitted your application, you will be unable to make any changes and will be required to reapply; however, we will not charge you for a second service fee.
Is it safe to use iVisa to get my UAE eVisa?
IVisa ensures the highest level of security and confidentiality for your personal information, and we make significant investments in the protection of our database.
Your personal information is in the best possible hands. You may read the testimonies of hundreds of satisfied customers by clicking here.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
Please click here to begin a live conversation with one of our customer care specialists for a faster resolution. Alternatively, you may discover further information and frequently asked questions here.
General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR
It is the parent company of Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd., which is based in Gurugram, India, and is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. It is also one of India’s leading online travel companies and operates the website Yatra.com. Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. Information, pricing, and availability for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel reservations, holiday packages, buses, trains, city activities, intercity and point-to-point cabs, homestays, and cruises are all provided by the company.
Yatra, a prominent platform for lodging alternatives, offers real-time reservations for more than 103,000 hotels in India and more than 1,500,000 hotels throughout the world through its website.
The company also received the National Tourism Award for ‘Best Domestic Tour Operator (Rest of India)’ from the Government of India for the fourth time.
General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR
This company, based in Gurugram, India, is the parent company of Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading Corporate Travel services provider, with over 700 corporate customers, as well as one of India’s leading online travel companies, and it operates the website Yatra.com, which is owned and operated by the Yatra Online Group of Companies. The organization provides information, price, availability, and a booking option for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel bookings, holiday packages, buses, trains, in-city activities, inter-city and point-to-point taxis, homestays, and cruises, among other services.
Yatra, which was founded in August 2006, was named the Most Trusted E-Commerce Travel Brand in India in the Economic Times Brand Equity Survey 2016 for the second year in a row.
90 Days Dubai Visa
The Dubai visa is valid for 90 days and is considered a long-term visa. For your 90-day Dubai tourist visa, you have the option of applying for a single-entry or a multiple-entry visa.
Apply online for a 90-day Dubai tourist visa with prices beginning at Rs 19,199Rs 18,699 just and receive your visa in as little as 5 working days after you submit your application. For immediate assistance with your Dubai visa, please phone 022 4164 2214 or complete the form below.
|Dubai Visa type||Visa price|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan||Rs 19,199Rs 18,699|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan||Rs 19,699Rs 19,199|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance||Rs 21,699|
Please keep in mind that we do not supply Dubai work visas. For more information about OK to Board, please visit ourOK to Boardinformation page! Indian citizens traveling to Dubai for more than a month to visit friends or family may be eligible to apply for the 90-day Dubai visa for Indian citizens.
Documents for Dubai visa application
- Ticket for the return flight has been confirmed (not compulsory before applying for the visa). We would much appreciate it if you used Musafir.com to make your reservation. a color scanned copy of the first and last pages of your passport
- And a scanned color copy of your passport-size image in high resolution Avoid taking images that are blurry or unclear. color scan of your pan card in its original format
Additional documents required for 90 days Dubai visa
- The following items are required: a confirmed Dubai airline ticket
- Passport copies of friends or family who reside in Dubai
- Friends/relatives who are currently residing in Dubai must provide confirmation of residency. Friends/relatives who live in Dubai have sent an invitation letter to you. Alternative local contact information for two friends or family who live in Dubai
- In addition to the materials listed above, immigration may request additional documentation if it deems it required.
Get your Dubai Visa in 4 simple steps:
- Send us your docs over the internet or WhatsApp us at +91 99 2020 4596. Make a payment using the internet. We will give you a payment link through email. You may get your Dubai visa in as little as four working days.
- Find out everything you need to know about the 90-day tourist visa application procedure in Dubai right here.
Important information about Dubai visa
- Rejection of a visa to Dubai
- See what your UAE visa would look like before applying.
For further information, please contact our travel specialists at 022 4164 2214 or email [email protected]
Dubai Travel Guide
The city of superlatives welcomes everyone with open arms, and it is a city fascinated with them. A section of Dubai is urban and precisely planned, yet there is still a section of the city that tells the narrative of Dubai’s enigmatic past. Between the past and the present, there is a vast spectrum of possibilities waiting to be discovered. Discover the allure of Dubai with the help of our travel guide, and plan your vacation like an expert with our vacation planner. More information about Dubai tour packages may be found by clicking here.
Dubai Visa Video
Everybody is welcomed with open arms in this city that is devoted to superlatives. A section of Dubai is urban and precisely planned, yet there is still a section that tells the narrative of Dubai’s enigmatic past. The period between the past and the present has a vast range of possibilities that have yet to be discovered. Through our travel guide, you’ll learn about the allure of Dubai and how to organize your trip like an expert. For more information about Dubai trip packages, please visit this page.
90 days Dubai Visa FAQ
- What papers are necessary to submit an application for a visa to the United Arab Emirates? When applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates, the traveler must present the following documents: 1) Confirmed round-trip airline ticket 2) A copy of the original passport Photographs of each visitor taken against a white backdrop in the format of a passport (see below for more information)
- What are the supplementary papers necessary for a 90-day visa to the United Arab Emirates? For the purpose of applying for a 90-day Dubai visa, the traveler must present the following supporting documentation: In addition to a confirmed Dubai flight ticket, you will need the following documents: 2) passport copies of friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 3) residential proof of friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 4) an invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 5) alternate local contact information for two friends/relatives living in Dubai, and 6) a visa for the United Arab Emirates. 6) In addition to the papers listed above, immigration may request further documentation if it deems it required. When should I submit my application for a visa to Dubai? You can apply for a Dubai visa any time between 58 and 5 working days before your scheduled departure date. Is there a minimum age requirement for applying for a Dubai visa? Yes, there is such a thing. Females under the age of 25 and males under the age of 22 must submit an application for a Dubai visa alongside their father, mother, or husband in order to prevent the possibility of being turned down for admission. My passport is about to expire
- Will I be able to obtain a visa to visit Dubai? Upon arriving in Dubai, all tourists must have a valid passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of their arrival. If your passport expires in less than six months, you will need to renew it before applying for a visa to Dubai
- Otherwise, you will have to wait until your passport expires. What method will I use to obtain my 90-day Dubai visa? Upon completion of the application procedure, your Dubai visa will be emailed to the email address you provided at the beginning of the process. What was the reason for my Dubai visa application being rejected? Unfortunately, the authorities in Dubai do not provide any explanations for their decision to refuse a visa application. So we are unable to offer you with detailed information on why your application was rejected. m What are the picture criteria for obtaining a visa for Dubai? The following are the picture criteria for submitting an application for a visa to Dubai:
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Visas to Dubai are available for as little as Rs 18,699
- You may get your Dubai visa in as little as three working days. We provide a service called OK to Board. Applying for a visa online allows you to do it from the convenience of your own home. Trusted visa agency with more than 12 years of expertise and more than 1 million visas processed to date
- Dubai Tourism relies on us as a reliable travel partner. The provision of end-to-end visa solutions
- Consult with and get your visa application completed by visa professionals
- With Musafir’s knowledge, you have the best chance of getting your visa approved. It is promised that the experience will be transparent and hassle-free
The Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in Mumbai, India. Apartment No. 1, Cuffe Parade, ColabaMumbai 400 005India. No. 7, Jolly Maker, ColabaMumbai 400 005India Phone: +91 22 2218 1162 Fax: +91 22 2218 1162 Phone: +91 22 2218 0985 Email: [email protected]
Dubai Visa Requirements and Restrictions
- Who is eligible to apply for a visa online using the Emirates / VFS Global system? The system is intended for use by Emirates travellers who require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Make sure you know what your visa requirements are. This system is exclusively available to customers flying with Emirates
- Travelers flying with other airlines are not permitted to utilize this system. What are the benefits of using the online application system? By applying online, you will not be required to locate a local sponsor in the UAE, and you will receive a response within a few days of submitting your application. You may also submit all of the essential papers and information, as well as pay for visa costs, from the comfort of your own home, eliminating the need to send documents by mail or fax. Moreover, if your visa application is accepted, we will update your Emirates ticket with your visa information instantly, making your travel more convenient. When do I have to submit an application for a visa? You can apply for a visa up to 58 days before your scheduled departure date, and you must submit your application at least 24 working hours before your scheduled departure date. As recommended by Emirates and VFS Global, you should apply for your visa at least two weeks before you want to travel. Do I need to apply for my visa at the same time as I purchase my tickets? Visa applications can be submitted at any time up to 24 working hours before your scheduled departure. On Emirates.com, you may use the online visa application system at any moment by visiting the Manage A Booking section of your booking history. In order to obtain a UAE visa when traveling with Emirates, is it necessary to employ this service? The answer is no: you may use this or any other visa service to apply for a visa on your behalf, or you can ask a relative in the UAE to do so on your behalf. Will I be guaranteed a visa if I apply online? Is it assured that I will be admitted into the UAE if I obtain a visa? The decision to award entry visas to the United Arab Emirates is solely at the discretion of the country’s immigration officials
- Thus, neither Emirates nor VFS Global can guarantee that your visa application will be granted by the UAE authorities. In the UAE, the issuance of a visa does not ensure entrance
- The ultimate decision is made by immigration authorities at the point of entry. Is it possible to go by another airline after receiving a visa? No. Visas given through this service are sponsored by Emirates
- Hence, if the visa holder lands in Dubai on a rival airline, the immigration officials will deny the visa bearer admission into the country
- And What is the method for submitting an online visa application for the United Arab Emirates? To be able to apply for an Emirates visa online, you must first have a confirmed Emirates reservation. On the “manage a booking” feature, you may begin the application process by selecting “new booking.” You can then select the portion of the journey for which a visa is required, as well as the names of the passenger(s) who will be applying for a visa, before submitting the information and documents required to process the application, as well as payment, to the visa application processing center in order to complete the process. Following the completion of your application, we will contact you within four international working days to inform you of the outcome of your visa application. What is the typical processing time for a visa? In most cases, visas are awarded through email within four working days after receiving your application, provided that all relevant papers are presented correctly. What is the cost of submitting a visa application? It costs $69 for a 30-day visa, $44 for a 96-hour visa, and $165 for a 90-day visa to enter the country. In addition, applicants from certain countries may be required to submit a $272.50 refundable security deposit. For a complete list of nations to which this applies, please see this page. In addition, VFS Global charges a processing fee for each individual visa application that is submitted. All fees and levies must be paid in US Dollars. What is the amount of the security deposit, and will I be required to pay it? The security deposit is a sum of money that residents of certain countries must pay, and it will be repaid to you once you have completed your stay in the UAE. Depending on your country of residency, the system will automatically incorporate the security deposit. When will I receive a return of my security deposit? We will return your security deposit within four international working days after you have completed your departure from the UAE and the immigration authorities have recorded your departure. Please ensure that you obtain an exit stamp in your passport as soon as you left the UAE in order to give documentation of departure in the event of any anomalies after your departure. In the event that VFS or EK is required to pay a penalty on your behalf as a result of any incident (e.g. overstay, deportation costs, airline tickets, etc.), the equal amount of the penalty will be removed from the security amount and only the remaining balance will be returned to you. Upon the return of an application for a visa, the security deposit will be repaid within four international working days of the application being received. I returned from the United Arab Emirates more than four days ago – why hasn’t my security deposit been paid to my account? Your deposit will typically be repaid within four international working days
- After this time, you may check with your bank or credit card provider to ensure that the refund has been processed successfully. Remember that if you paid using a credit card, your refund may appear on your following month’s bill if you paid that way. Contact us using our online enquiry page if you have not received your refund within four international business days. What papers do I need to provide with my application? Is it necessary for all members of the family to submit documents? Every traveller who requires a visa will be required to present the following papers, which must be submitted in electronic and color format:
- A scan of the photo and bio page of the passport. It is recommended that passports be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of travel. Color photograph in the form of a passport
Passport photo and bio page scanned in. It is recommended that passports be valid for a minimum of six months prior to the date of travel. Color photograph in the format of a passport;
- Identification as proof of residency, such as a resident visa, a utility bill, a tenancy contract, a phone bill, a credit card statement, or an official printed address page in a passport
Aside from that, the following supporting papers, if they are available, may aid in the application process for a visa and can be supplied throughout the application process, under the category of “Additional Documents.”
- A valid visa for any of the following countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, or the United Arab Emirates
- Evidence of travel to any of the countries listed below during the recent five years is required: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates Documents demonstrating that you have investments worth USD 8000 or more, or local income tax documents demonstrating that you have an annual income of USD 8000 or more. The documentation might be in the form of pay stubs, bank statements, or any other type of local investment.
- Other supporting papers, such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, and so on, may be required in some instances: If this is the case, we will get in touch with you immediately
- When I try to proceed with my visa application, I am unable to pick passengers. Why is this? Applicants for passengers who have already filed applications for them will not be able to be selected again – these applicants will be greyed out. The link we issued you via email is only active for four international working days before your scheduled departure date, unless otherwise specified. You will be unable to proceed with applications that were not filed prior to this time, unless they were submitted in the express visa category. My passport is about to expire
- Will I be able to obtain a visa in time? All travellers to the United Arab Emirates must have a passport that is valid for at least six months after the date of their arrival. If your passport is only valid for six months or less, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa and travel to the United Arab Emirates
- Otherwise, you will need to apply for a visa and travel to the UAE. Do children or newborns require a visa to enter the country? Yes. To enter the United Arab Emirates, all travelers, including children and newborns, must acquire a visa. Infants traveling on their parents’ laps are included in this category. We are unable to handle visas for minors whose passports have been endorsed by their parents. What method will I use to obtain my visa? All visas are issued through email, to the email address that was provided at the beginning of the application process, and are valid for 90 days. Is it necessary for me to submit my passport for stamping before I leave for my trip? The answer is no: you will be issued an electronic visa, which will not require anything to be stamped in your passport prior to your departure. All visas are delivered through email. Make a duplicate of your visa before you leave home and keep it with you while on your trip. What sorts of visas am I eligible to apply for? Is it possible to apply for a long-term visa online? Depending on how long you want to spend in the UAE, you can apply for a 96-hour visa, a 30-day visa, or a 90-day visa, among other options. Depending on your Emirates booking, the system will automatically determine the proper visa for you to apply for. Through this system, we do not provide long-term or resident visas for any reason. For additional information on these visas, please contact the Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department (DNRD). Is it necessary to get a visa for each stay in Dubai if I wish to make a stopover in Dubai on both my outbound and return trips? Yes, each time you enter the UAE, you will require a new visa. Through the system, you may apply for up to two visas for any one itinerary at the same time. There is a different process for each visa application
- Therefore, once you have finished your first application, you must begin the process all over again for your second visa. Alternatively, if your schedule allows it, you may be able to obtain a visa that allows you to enter and exit many times. What is the best way to keep track of the status of my visa application? When you have completed your visa application, you will receive a confirmation email with a link – this will allow you to follow the progress of your visa application at any time in the future. By visiting to Manage A Booking on Emirates.com and selecting ‘Online visa application’, you may also keep track of the status of your application. Your visa application will be granted or refused, and if more information is necessary, we will send you an email confirming the outcome. What was the reason for my visa application being rejected? Unfortunately, because the UAE authorities do not publish particular reasons for denying visa applications, we are unable to provide you with precise information on why your application was denied. If my visa application is refused, will my visa payments be repaid to me? No: The UAE’s immigration officials do not reimburse visa expenses in the event of a rejected application. After receiving your application, your security deposit will be repaid to you within four international working days of the application being received. Is it possible to reapply for a visa if my first application is rejected? The Emirates online visa application service does not allow you to reapply
- Thus, you cannot do so. “Application began” displays next to my name on the Application Request page. What does this mean? What exactly does this imply? You have already begun the process of submitting an online application. An email with your web reference number should have been sent to you
- This number will allow you to finish the remainder of your application. We recommend that you check your spam/junk folder before contacting us if you did not get this email. What is the best way to get in touch with VFS Global? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using our online enquiry page. Alternatively, you may talk with us by clicking here. Chat Now, Please be advised that all discussions and correspondence will be conducted in the English language exclusively. What is the best way for me to offer feedback on the services I have received? Emirates and VFS Global are interested in hearing your thoughts. We appreciate it if you would use our FeedBack form to offer us your thoughts. What should I do if I want to cancel my visa and how do I go about doing so? To proceed with the cancellation request, you will need your visa application number as well as your Emirates booking reference number. Please keep in mind that once a cancellation request has been received, it cannot be withdrawn. Click here to proceed and then choose the visa application that has to be canceled in order to proceed. There are fees associated with each visa cancellation request. How can I obtain an extension of the visa that I obtained through VFS Global? You have the option of extending the visa categories listed below twice for a total of 30 days each. Each extension is subject to a cost of AED 850.
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – TouristLeisure|
|Long Term Visit Single Entry – TouristLeisure|
|Long Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
|Short Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
As soon as you have entered the country on the same visa, please send an email to the address shown below, together with your original passport and extension fee.
- Emirates Commercial Visa Services is a service that provides visas to businesses in the UAE. The arrivals area of Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 is located next to the Dubai Islamic Bank. Hours are only from 0700hrs to 1800hrs on Sundays through Thursdays, and from 0900hrs to 1600hrs on Saturdays.
- Is it possible to apply for a UAE visa if my passport only has one name on it? Passports with a single name will not be accepted
- Applicants must have a minimum of two names in their passport in order to apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates. What is the best way for me to submit my awaiting documents? You can upload your pending papers by using the unique link that you got in a pending email or by using the upload button on this page. You can send the awaiting papers to the DVPC customer support email ID, [email protected], which is available 24 hours a day. When sending pending documents by email, please include a subject line and the content of the document in the email body. If any of the required information is not given, our system will classify the email as spam, quarantine it, and it will not be transmitted to us.
Visas For US Citizens
This type of visa is only accessible upon arrival and is valid for 30 days from the date of admission. If you want to stay for an extended period of time, you may apply for an extension of your stay at the nearest immigration office in the United Arab Emirates. Please ensure that you have the following items with you before to departure:
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- An airline ticket for a round-trip flight or a confirmed ticket to another location
Visa Requirements for U.S. Diplomatic and Official passports
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered for a visa:
- Application form in its entirety, with a photo attached
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- A colorful photograph of approximately 22 inches in size with a white backdrop
- The submission of an official cover letter from one of the United States government departments, which provides information about the trip as well as the passenger and the anticipated departure date
- A colored copy of the passport and the application, each with a photograph attached
- All application forms must be typed
- No handwritten forms will be accepted. During the visa application procedure, the applicant must remain in the United States. Each entry can be used to remain for a maximum of (180) days per entry on a multiple-entry visa with a validity of five (5) years. If you change your passport to the same kind, you should bring the old passport with you, which should have a valid visa, together with the new passport, since there is no need to apply for a new visa. Due to the fact that all visa applications must be approved by UAE authorities prior to being processed, the visa application procedure will take about 3 working days. You must include a prepaid self-addressed envelope with a tracking number if you are mailing the visa package through the postal service.
Documents and Resources that have been highlighted
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep up with the latest developments in UAE-US relations and UAE Embassy operations.
Dubai visa fees – Online UAE, Dubai visa, Business visa
|Price Per Person||$155 USD||$170 USD||$595 USD|
|Processing Time||2 UAE Working Days||2 UAE Working days||5-12 UAE Working Hours|
|Visa Applications||30 days||60 days||90 days|
|Price Per Person||$145 USD||$595 USD||$695.USD|
|Processing Time||2 UAE Working Days||2 UAE Working days||2-3 UAE Working days|
Visa for Relatives Families traveling together might benefit from reductions offered by the Dubai Visa Service.
A family of four, including children and newborns, should be the bare minimum. Visa for multiple entries for 30 days
- The visa is valid for two months from the date of issue in order to enter the United Arab Emirates. After 30 days have passed since the date of admission, the visitor is required to leave. Despite the fact that there is no restriction on the number of entries, they must be completed within 30 days after the initial submission. Fee for a visa is $690.00 USD.
Visa for Cruise Travel for 30 Days Passengers who are traveling to the UAE aboard a cruise ship or as part of a cruise package. It is a visa that allows for repeated entries. The visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue, although the duration of stay in the UAE should not exceed 30 days from the date of initial entrance into the country. Fee for a visa is 385.00 USD. Visa with multiple entries for 90 days
- The visa is valid for two months from the date of issue in order to enter the United Arab Emirates. There is a 90-day limit on how long you can stay from the date of entrance. Despite the fact that there is no restriction on the number of entries, they must be completed within 90 days after the initial submission. Fee for a visa is 2090.00 USD.
We are unable to refund any Visa Fees or Service Fees after we have started the application process for the applicant. The charge for processing visas is $50 per visa. In addition to the visa charge. If your visa application is denied for any reason, you will not get a refund of your fees and service charges. The buyer will be provided with a copy of the denial letter. Workdays in the UAE are Sunday through Thursday, with working hours ranging from 07:30am to 09:30pm.
Dubai visa Price for all nationalities in 2022-2023 with insurance
The cost of a Dubai visa varies depending on the type of visa you are asking for and the length of time you need it for. Fees will be levied based on the kind of visa and the total number of days that are used. With the help of ApplyDubaiVisa.com, it is now simple to obtain a UAE visa. We have kept things as simple as possible and have supplied the actual fees that would be required for a Dubai visa application. Visitors may learn more about the details by visiting this page. Fill out an online application
Visa Fees Information
|Visa Type||Visa Fees (AED)||Visa Fees (INR)||Visa Fees (USD)|
|90 Days Visa||800||16000||220|
|60 Days Visa||900||12000||245|
|30 Days Visa||450||12400||120|
|14 Days Visa||350||5200||95|
|30 days Extension||950||19000||260|
Dubai Visa and Fees
Contents of the Table of Contents
- Where is Dubai
- Why do people visit to Dubai
- What is the weather like in Dubai
- Entrance requirements to the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- 14-day visa
- 30-day visa
- 30-day visa with multiple entries
- Visa for 30 days on a cruise
- Visa for 90 days for a business trip There are certain important factors.
In this section, you will learn about Dubai’s location, why people visit there, and how to get there. To enter the United Arab Emirates, there are several requirements. 14-day visa; 30-day visa; 30-day visa with multiple entries; 30-day visa with multiple entries The visa is valid for 30 days on a cruise ship and 90 days for a business trip. The following are significant points to consider:
- Have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months beyond its expiration date
- Color reproduction of the first page of the passport (the page that contains the bearer’s information) and a color reproduction of the cover
- Two photocopies of the completed application form (after it has been signed and dated)
- Two color photographs of same size, without any definitions or filters
- The aircraft tickets and hotel reservation should be photocopied as well. Insurance for travel
- The United Arab Emirates, like the majority of nations in the globe, provides a variety of visa options. Foreigners should request the one that best matches the purpose of their visit to this nation in the Middle East:
This sort of visa for the United Arab Emirates is intended for those who are traveling for tourist or business in the country. It grants permission to stay in the nation for a period of 14 days.
- Fee: The cost is US $95 per person. The operation will take about 3 business days to complete. In addition, travelers who get this form of visa are entitled to a 5 percent discount on contracted excursions in the city of Dubai.
This visa is also a good option for persons who are visiting Dubai for the purpose of tourism and/or business. It provides for a maximum of 30 days of stay in the United Arab Emirates.
- Individuals visiting Dubai for the purposes of tourism and/or business will find this visa to be particularly useful. For a total of 30 days, you are allowed to stay in the UAE with this visa.
This type of visa is eligible for those who wish to travel or conduct business within the United Arab Emirates, and it has a 30-day validity period during which they can remain in the country. In contrast to the visas described above, it permits for a maximum of five entries and exits per person.
- Fee: The cost is $270 USD. The operation is expected to take between 10 and 4 business days to complete, generally. Benefits: This form of visa entitles the holder to a 5 percent discount on excursions booked in the city of Dubai
- It is valid for up to six months.
There is a fee of US $270 for this service. It will take between 10 and 4 business days to complete the operation on average. Perks of having this sort of visa include a 5 percent discount on excursions booked in the city of Dubai; and a 5 percent discount on hotels booked in the city of Dubai.
- Charges: The fee is 270 United States dollars. The operation will take three business days to complete. Benefits: This form of visa entitles the holder to a 5 percent discount on excursions booked in the city of Dubai
- It is valid for up to six months.
Tourism, business meetings, sports, company creation, and cultural exchanges are among the activities that can be undertaken with this visa.
It does not provide a work permit or a dwelling permit to its customers.
- There is a fee associated with this process and the visa, which is roughly 220 US dollars. If you remain longer than the allotted period, you will be charged an extra cost. The operation will take three business days to complete. Benefits include a 5% discount on trips inside the city of Dubai. A tourist guide in digital format is available.
10.Important factors to consider The majority of visas granted by the UAE, with the exception of one, the Dubai Multiple Admission Visa, only allow for a single entry into the nation. Travelers who need to leave the UAE and return for at least one day will need to apply for two basic visas or a multiple visa, depending on their circumstances. Travelers on cruise ships that stop at more than one port in the United Arab Emirates are subject to the same restrictions.
How much is Dubai Visa in Nigerian Naira in 2022
Points to consider when making your decision With the exception of one visa, the Dubai Multiple Entrance Visa, most visas granted by the UAE allow for just a single entry into the nation. When traveling outside of the UAE for more than one day, travelers will need to apply for two basic visas or a multiple visa, depending on their circumstances. Travelers on cruise ships that stop at more than one port in the United Arab Emirates are subject to the same restrictions.
Types of Dubai Visa Available to Nigerians
Visitors are permitted to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours with this visa. It is most suitable for those who want to remain in the nation for a duration of less than four days at the most.
14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
Upon issue, this visa is non-extendable and is valid for a period of 14 days from the date of issue.
30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
This visa is likewise non-extendable, and it is only valid for a 30-day period of time. This visa is valid for a period of 58 days from the day it was issued to you. It is only acceptable for a family of four traveling for leisure or vacation purposes.
This visa is valid for 90 days and is a great alternative for individuals who are visiting Dubai for a vacation or to see relatives and friends in the United Arab Emirates. After three years of suspension, the 90-day visit visa, as well as the Multiple Entry Short Term Visa for 30 days and the Multiple Entry Long Term Visa for 90 days, were reinstated in 2017. It was previously possible to obtain a 30-day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa for as little as 63,000, a 90-day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa for as little as 154,000 and a 90-day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa for as little as 63,000.
Cost of Dubai Visa in Nigeria
The costs of these visa classes are detailed in the table below.
- Thirty-day visa costs 30,000
- Ninety-six hour visa costs 23,000
- Fourteen-day visa costs 30,000
- Cancellation fee is 8,400.
Getting Your Dubai Visa in Nigeria: Requirements
At the VFS Dubai Visa Application Centre, you will be required to make a payment. After making your payment, you should obtain an electronic receipt, since you will need it when applying for your visa in the future. In general, as a Nigerian, you must satisfy certain requirements before applying for a Dubai visa, which are outlined below. When it comes to hiring, one of the most crucial variables is your financial history. You will be required to submit an actual copy of a letter from your bank confirming that you have a Nigerian bank account with adequate cash to cover the cost of your journey to Dubai.
- This statement should be stamped with the bank’s seal and signed by the account holder.
- It is your responsibility to submit the necessary documentation to prove that your vacation is funded by a firm or individual.
- In Dubai, this fee is refunded upon receipt of a returned passport with a proof of entrance and exit stamp.
- If you have been invited by a member of your immediate family who lives in Dubai, you will be required to pay this deposit.
The person who has invited you might be your spouse, a kid (under the age of 21), or your parents (above 60 years of age). In the event of an invitation, you will be required to submit the following papers to the sender:
- Invitation letter accompanied by a copy of the labor contract of the family member who is inviting you, as well as an attestation from the Emirates Commercial Visa Section in Dubai
- When inviting a spouse, a marriage certificate must be shown, and a birth certificate must be presented when inviting children.
When applying for a Dubai visa from Nigeria, you’ll also need to provide a few other papers in addition to the ones listed above. These are some examples:
- You must have an original copy of your foreign passport (which must be valid for at least six months)
- Copies of a colored passport
- Colored photo page and bio page
- Copies of a colored passport The expiration date, as well as any other particular endorsement information, must be clearly visible. Photograph of yourself in your passport with your complete name and passport number inscribed on the reverse
- 4.3 cm × 5.5 cm in size and on a white backdrop, preferably, are the specifications. Ticket for a flight
If you are a non-Nigerian applying from Nigeria, you must submit a color copy of your valid CERPAC as well as your resident permit visa. You’ll also be asked to provide additional supporting documentation, which may vary depending on the type of visa you’re seeking for. The application form for the Dubai visa may be downloaded on the internet whenever you are ready to submit your application. Make sure to fill out the form completely and accurately. Then go to the Dubai Visa Application Center and drop off your completed visa application along with the necessary supporting documentation.
- You should have photocopies of the first and final two pages of your foreign passport, as well as a copy of your flight ticket, with you on the day you submit your application.
- and 3:00 p.m.
- In most cases, processing takes 3-4 working days to complete.
- You may also reach them by phone at the following number: +234 453 0859.
- For further information, you can contact them at the following phone number: +234 818 817 1660.
- It is required that you have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months prior to applying for a UAE visa.
See related visa and travel stuff
- In 2022, how much is a Dubai Visa worth in Nigerian Naira? Visa fees for Germany (2022)
- Visa fees for Australia (2022)
- Visa fees for Turkey (2022)
- Visa fees for South Africa (2022)
- Kuwait visa fees (2022)
- Visa fees for Canada (2022)
- Cost of an international passport in Nigeria (2022)
- Visa fees for Germany (2022)
- Visa fees for South Africa (2022).
UAE Work Visa and Permit
Foreign nationals who wish to live in the UAE for an extended period of time must get a Residence Visa. In addition, if you wish to be permitted to work in the UAE, you must obtain a valid work permit for the country. However, before you can do anything, you must find an employer who is ready to engage you and begin the process of obtaining your employment visa and work permit in the United Arab Emirates. The employment visa for Dubai, or any other emirate in the United Arab Emirates, is accompanied by special restrictions designed to ensure that employees’ rights are not abused.
UAE Employment Visa Rules
You, as well as the firm that hires you, must meet the following requirements in order to be permitted to work in the United Arab Emirates:
- You, as well as the firm that hires you, must meet the following requirements in order to be permitted to work in the UAE.
Who is Eligible for a UAE Work Visa?
Any foreigner over the age of 18 who wishes to work in the UAE must first complete the requirements established by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE).
There is no upper age limit for employment in the United Arab Emirates, however companies pay a higher charge to employees over the age of 65 who work for them. In accordance with their academic credentials and skill sets, foreign employees are classified into three categories:
- If you have at least a bachelor’s degree, you fall into category 1. If you hold a post-secondary diploma in any discipline, you fall into category 2. If you have a high school diploma, you fall into category 3.
What documents do I need for a UAE employment visa?
When applying for an employment visa in the United Arab Emirates, you must provide numerous supporting papers, including the following:
- Your original passport as well as a photocopy of your passport are required. a photograph the size of a passport, in accordance with UAE criteria
- Copies of your academic transcripts are required. Both the UAE Embassy or consulate in your country, as well as your nation’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, must certify that you possess the necessary qualifications. a medical certificate from a government-approved health institution in the United Arab Emirates
- Business-related documentation from the firm that hired you, such as the company’s commercial license or business card
A certificate of good conduct is no longer necessary until further notice under the revised employment visa requirements in the United Arab Emirates for 2018.
How can I get a Work Permit in UAE?
Your employer is responsible for obtaining a work permit on your behalf. Work permits for the United Arab Emirates are issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE), which is responsible for the process. The following steps must be completed in order to obtain a UAE work permit:
- In order to obtain a work visa, the employer must complete an application on the Tas’Heel website, which is managed by the Ministry of Labor
- They provide the necessary documentation (see below)
- And Their application is reviewed by the Ministry, which requests that they resubmit any papers or fix any anomalies that they believe are present
- The approval is issued by the Ministry, and the employer can obtain a copy of it from the Ministry’s website.
UAE Work Permit fees
The following are the costs for work permits in the United Arab Emirates:
- The following steps must be taken in order to obtain an initial approval for a new electronic work permit: AED 200 per category/level for all categories/levels
- Obtaining approval for a new electronic work permit (including the worker’s recruiting and hiring as well as their Labour Card):
- A new electronic work permit is being requested, and the following steps are being taken to have it approved: a fee of AED 200 per category/level
- Obtaining approval for a new electronic work permit (including the worker’s recruiting and hiring as well as their Labor Card):
In the case of foreign employees above the age of 65, the rate is AED 5,000 across all categories. In all categories, AED 5,000 is payable to foreign employees over the age of 65.
How Long Does it Take to Get a UAE Work Permit?
Once the Ministry has received all of the required documentation, it typically takes around 5 working days to issue the work permit.
How long is a UAE Work Permit Valid?
When you initially acquire a work permit, it is valid for 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days if you meet the requirements. This allows you to stay in the nation for 60 days, during which time you and your employer must make arrangements to get a Residence Visa, an Emirates ID, and a Labour Card for you. It is the Residence Visa, in conjunction with the Labour Card, that grants you the legal right to reside and work in the United Arab Emirates. A UAE residence visa can be obtained for a period of one, two, or three years, depending on your intended purpose of travel and the discretion of UAE authorities.
How Can I Get a UAE Work Visa?
Once your work visa for the UAE has been issued, it will function as an entrance permit, allowing you to enter the country on the basis of your job in the United Arab Emirates. You can stay for a maximum of 60 days with this permit, which is valid for 30 days and can be extended once. During this period, your employer is responsible for arranging your residence visa. The UAE Employment Visa application process does not begin until you are in the country.
What is the UAE Employment Visa Procedure?
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of the emirate where you are employed must be notified that you have arrived in the UAE with the approval you received from the MoHRE. Your employer must then apply for a Residence Visa on your behalf with the GDRFA of the emirate where you are employed. The GDRFA will affix an Employment Visa (Residence Visa for employment reasons) to your passport after it has been accepted, and you will also obtain an Emirates ID that is valid for the same period as the visa.
Listed below are the webpages for the GDRFA offices in each of the emirates:
- Abu Dhabi
- Dubai (see also Amer, a website that Dubai citizens and residents may use to apply for family reunions, as well as a website that tourists can use to extend their Visa On Arrival)
- And other cities in the United Arab Emirates. Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
Can You Renew a UAE Work Visa?
Yes, it is possible. All forms of residence visas for the United Arab Emirates are given for a period of one to three years and can be renewed. Your sponsor is required to renew your UAE Work Visa within 30 days of the day on which it is due to expire. The method for renewing your UAE Work Visa is the same as it was for obtaining your visa in the first place: your sponsor must submit an application to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in the appropriate emirate.
However, if you are still inside the UAE resident visa expiry grace period, your sponsor may be able to extend your visa after it has expired.
Getting a Work Visa for Dubai
Due to the fact that Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, the procedure for obtaining a Dubai Employment Visa is the same as it is for any other emirate. This includes the following:
- You obtain a job in Dubai (either while on a UAE Tourist Visa or through one of the UAE’s online job portals or job fairs)
- You relocate to Dubai
- And you start working there. While you are still in your home country, your employer begins the process of obtaining a Work Permit on your behalf. If your application is granted, you will utilize the work permit to enter Dubai. A medical examination is arranged by your employer, who then submits an application for a Residence Card for work to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai on your behalf. They must complete this within 60 days, as it is the length of time the permission is valid. Your company arranges for you to be issued with a Labour Card as well as an Emirates ID Card.
How much does an employment visa in Dubai cost?
The cost of a Dubai visa fee is the same as the cost of a visa fee for any other emirate in the United Arab Emirates (detailed above). However, in the majority of circumstances, it is the firm that has employed you that is responsible for covering all of your visa and work permit expenses.
Employment visa renewal in Dubai
If your employer serves as your sponsor, he or she can submit an application for you to renew your employment visa at the GDRFA in Dubai or an Amre facility on your behalf.