Steps to apply Dubai e visa Online
- Fill Dubai Visa Application. Choose your living and citizenship country. Choose your visa type. Fill the application form.
- Pay Visa Fee. Select payment mode. Pay visa fees – Paypal/Credit/Debit Card.
- Get e Visa. Track visa status online. Once visa approved, download it.
How can I get visa for Dubai?
How to apply for Dubai Visa Online
- Choose your preferred type of Dubai Visa based on your Travel type.
- Make payment online.
- Submit documents online on our portal.
- Receive your Dubai Visa once approved.
Can I apply for Dubai visa by myself?
Unlike most countries, the UAE does not issue visas through its embassies or consulates overseas. Additionally, you cannot submit a UAE Visa application yourself – you must have a sponsor in the UAE or apply through an authorized agency to submit it on your behalf, such as: A host or sponsor who is living in the UAE.
How much does a 3 month Dubai visa cost?
The 90 days Dubai visa cost for a standard single entry visa is INR 14,555. This 90 days Dubai visa fees is inclusive of service charge and tax. The 90 days Dubai visa price for a multiple entry Visa is INR 35,230.
How much is a 2 year visa?
The work visa costs 5000 AED with a validity of 2 years.
How long does Dubai visa take?
Visa processing time is approximately 3 to 4 working days. Entry into the UAE is subject to immigration approval. All visas are valid to enter Dubai for 60 days from the date of issue, except the 96‑hour and 48‑hour visas, which are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
How much is 1year visa to Dubai?
The fee of the 1-year visa UAE is USD 287 per applicant. However, keep in mind that you are also required to obtain an insurance policy and will be liable to processing and Emirates ID fees. The total cost of obtaining the VWP is approximately USD 611.
Is Dubai visa free for Ugandans?
Yes, all Ugandans passport holders require a visa to visit Dubai.
Is Dubai Open for Ugandans?
“UAE has temporarily suspended flights from Uganda to Dubai until further notice. Incoming Emirates flights from Dubai are still operational,” the statement reads in part. The move comes amid concerns over the COVID-19 Omicron variant and rising infection numbers in the UAE.
How do I get a visa for Dubai from Uganda?
Required applicant documents:
- A colour passport photograph.
- A colour copy of your passport (must be valid for six months)
- A copy of your Emirates flight ticket, or your flight ticket from our codeshare partner.
- The visa application form.
Is UAE visit visa open?
Note: The UAE embassies do not issue tourist visas. In order to get a tourist visa to the UAE, you need to get in touch with one of the UAE-based airlines, a tour agency or a hotel (where you intend to stay) in the UAE who will apply for visa on your behalf to the official visa-issuing authorities in the UAE.
Is Dubai and UAE visa same?
If you are planning to visit Dubai or any of the seven emirates of UAE, you will need a Dubai visa. A UAE visa (Dubai visa) may be obtained for 30 (short term) or 90 (long term) days. It is an electronic visa issued over email.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
: +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Welcome to DUBAI VISA PROCESSING CENTRE (DVPC)
Greetings, Applicants We would like to inform you that the Bangalore VFS center has been relocated to the following address: VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560076VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Please keep in mind that the new location’s admission criteria for the visa application center are listed below. All customers must be fully vaccinated (anyone who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have elapsed since the administration of the second dose) in accordance with the most recent order issued by the Government of Karnataka in order to be permitted entry into the mall with immediate effect.
You will be required to demonstrate evidence of immunization before entering our office by submitting the following documents:
- COWIN Certificate in tangible form
- OR, confirmation using the Arogya Setu app
COWIN Certificate in tangible form; OR, confirmation via the Arogya Setu mobile application.
- When arriving at Dubai International Airport, you will be asked to complete a health declaration form, which must be downloaded, printed, and entirely filled out in block capital letters before signing and handing it over. Please click here to access the download link. Quarantine undertaking form- This form must be downloaded, printed, and properly filled out in block capital letters before it can be signed and sealed. Downloading the file is available by clickinghere
- To schedule a PCR test through an authorized center, please visithere. It is strongly advised that you obtain health insurance that is valid for the term of the visa’s validity to cover any testing, medical, and quarantine costs. For the most up-to-date information on travel requirements for travellers heading to Dubai, please visit this page.
Prior to submitting your applications, please ensure that you are aware of any applicable international travel regulations in your home country.
The Official Portal of the UAE Government
Tourist visas are required for visitors who are not eligible for visa on arrival or visa-free entry into the United Arab Emirates. Individual travelers from all around the globe who meet the requirements can apply for a tourist visa. This sort of visa is not available to females under the age of 18, unless they are accompanying their parents on their trip. According to a Cabinet decision approved in July 2018, children under the age of 18 who are accompanying adults are eligible for a free visa for their stay between the 15th of July and the 15th of September of each year, subject to availability.
Multiple entry tourist visa for all nationalities
A new multiple-entry tourist visa is now available for all nationalities, in a move that is intended to make the visa application process easier for tourists and visitors. The five-year visa allows tourists to enter the country multiple times on their own behalf and stay in the country for up to 90 days on each visit, with the ability to extend the stay for an additional 90 days. Contact the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship if you require additional information on the multiple entry tourist visa.
What is the validity of a tourist visa?
Tourist visas to the United Arab Emirates can be obtained for a period of 30 days or 90 days, with a single entrance or several entries, depending on your itinerary. In recent years, the UAE has made it easier to get a five-year visa that allows travelers to enter the nation several times on their own behalf and remain in the country for 90 days on each visit, with the option to extend the stay by another 90 days.
Who can apply for your tourist visa?
Visas for tourists obtained through airlines Each airline has a set of requirements that must be met in order for them to arrange for the processing of your visa. One of the requirements is that you fly with them. Check the following UAE-based airlines for visa kinds, facilities, terms and conditions, and other pertinent information for the most up-to-date and precise information:
- Etihad Airways provides visa services. Etihad Airways provides visa services. VISA services are provided by Emirates Airline (Emirates Airline)
- Visa services are also provided by Fly Dubai (Fly Dubai)
- Visa services are also provided by Air Arabia (Air Arabia).
Tourist visas can be obtained through travel agencies and hotels. Licensed travel agents and hotels in the United Arab Emirates can assist you in obtaining a tourist visa if you book your plane ticket via them and keep your hotel reservation with that particular hotel. If there are any tourist packages available to the UAE in partnership with a local tour operator, you may also contact travel agents in your nation for information. It is critical to thoroughly investigate the legitimacy of any travel agency with whom you are working, and to hold off on making any payments or submitting copies of your official papers until you are confident that the tour operator is legitimate.
Please keep in mind that the UAE embassies do not grant tourist visas.
Learn more about the requirements for a transit visa to the United Arab Emirates.
Renewing or extending tourist visa
All types of visit and tourist visas can be extended for a total of 30 days twice, once when the visa is applied for and once after it has been approved by the appropriate authority. This may be accomplished without the need to travel outside of the nation. Visitors and tourists can apply for a second renewal before the first one expires at a cost of AED 600 per renewal. The first renewal is valid for one year. Visa overstayers who do not renew their visas in accordance with the rules outlined above will be subject to a fine of AED 100 every day they overstay, which will be computed starting 10 days after their visa expires.
- Participants on special missions with 96-hour permits who are residents in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
- Residents who are accompanying GCC nationals
- And visitors and tourists who are residents in GCC countries
WAM (Emirates News Agency) is the source of this information. To extend your visit or tourist visa, you must submit an application to one of these organizations. The most recent update was made on October 4, 2021.
Dubai Visa – Apply Dubai E Visa Online Application Form
Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, and it is regarded as one of the top tourist, academic, recreational, and industrial destinations in the Gulf region. It is one of the most energetic and beautiful tourism destinations in the world. The possession of a valid passport and visa is required in order to gain access into the city. Furthermore, there are other sorts of visas available, including a 14-day tourist visa, a 48-hour transit visa, a 96-hour transit visa, a 30-day tourist visa, and a 90-day tourist visa.
- You may find out more about this by visitingDubaievisaonline.
- In such case, simply following three simple actions results in a more enjoyable experience with no hassle.
- Individual visitors from all over the globe who meet the requirements will be issued a traveler visa.
- Tourist visas are not issued by the embassies of the United Arab Emirates.
- Dubai visa applications may be submitted online at Dubaievisaonline for your convenience.
- The UAE offers two types of transit visas: one that is valid for 48 hours and another that is valid for 96 hours.
It was established in 2019 by the UAE government in order to allow international tourists to enter the United Arab Emirates for short-term tourist visits. Because it allows visitors to get their travel authorization documents fully online, the electronic visa system provides significant convenience throughout the whole visa processing procedure. This single-entry visa allows its holders to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 30 days (one month), and it is valid for two months from the date of issuance.
When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for tourist or transit, the authorized UAEe-Visa can be utilized to enter the country.
Furthermore, the UAE online visa is valid for a single travel to Dubai or any other city inside the nation.
Travelers should apply online in order to receive their electronic visas in PDF format via email. The UAE e-Visa serves as a travel permit for all of the emirates that make up the nation, including the following:
- Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharajh, and Umm Al Quwain are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
This implies that holders of UAE e-Visas can stay in any of the country’s emirates for a maximum of 30 days.
UAE e-Visa types
There is just one sort of entrance permission to the UAE available to applicants, and that is the tourist e-Visa. The electronic United Arab Emirates tourist visa is a single-entry permit that allows its holders to stay in Dubai or any other place in the UAE for up to 30 days or 96 hours if they are transiting through the country. It is valid for up to 30 days in Dubai or any other place in the UAE.
How can travelers use the UAE e-Visa?
- To take a vacation
- To take a vacation Discover the country’s seven emirates, which include Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Handle any crucial business within the whole United Arab Emirates
- Attend conferences, meetings, fairs, and expos
- Make presentations
- Visit friends and family who live in any emirate of the United Arab Emirates
- When traveling via the United Arab Emirates to your final destination, consider taking a stopover.
- Please keep this in mind! The e-Visa for the United Arab Emirates can only be used for tourism reasons. It does not function as a valid work permit. Holders of a UAE or Dubai online visa are not permitted to engage in any form of labor activity while in the United Arab Emirates. If you do not comply, you may be subject to penalties or deportation. The online application is simple to complete and takes only a few minutes to complete. Apply from your home or any other location using a phone, laptop, PC, or tablet with an online connection, or from any other device with an internet connection. Visit our website to access an application form that is both straightforward and clear.
UAE e-Visa application form
Please keep this in mind! Our customer service representatives are ready to assist travelers at every stage of the e-Visa application process. You can contact us by email or phone if you have any questions or concerns or if you require further information. To ensure that your online visa application for the United Arab Emirates is successful, you must first gather all of the necessary documentation and ensure that you satisfy all of the requirements. Next, select the purpose of your trip from the drop-down menu on the left side of the screen.
- In order to receive your electronic visa as fast as possible, you must ensure that all of the information you enter in an online form is accurate. Provide your information, including your passport information and email address, as well as any further supporting documentation. Pay the UAE e-Visa costs and keep an eye on your inbox for the unique confirmation number you will receive after your payment has been processed. Continue to wait for your tourist e-Visa to be granted, and after it has been provided, print it off and bring it with you on your journey.
- Important! A valid passport that will not expire within six months of the traveler’s planned arrival date in the United Arab Emirates, particularly in Dubai, is required for every visitor to the country.
- Tourist e-Visas to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates are valid for 60 days (two months) from the date of issuing. Make cautious not to overstay your visit in order to avoid incurring further charges. Please keep this in mind! You must ensure that your passport remains valid during the course of your trip.
Upon arrival in the United Arab Emirates, passengers on foreign aircraft passing through the country are permitted to stay for up to 96 hours after acquiring an online transit visa at the airport.
Requirements for the transit e-Visa:
- The time difference between the two flights must be greater than 8 hours
- The traveller must continue their journey to a third location of their choosing
- And all applicants must provide documentation of pre-arranged hotel accommodations.
Citizens from the following countries are exempt:
- Any tourist who wishes to pass into another nation from the United Arab Emirates may do so without paying any entry fees if their visit will not last more than 48 hours. If your stay is longer than 48 hours, you can extend it for an additional 50 AED to a total of 96 hours by paying a cost of 50 AED. Please get in touch with us if you want more information on the transit requirements or entrance criteria to be met upon arrival at the designated airport (the Dubai International Airport or any other airport in the United Arab Emirates).
Requirements on arrival
Due to the current pandemic situation, every passenger arriving in the United Arab Emirates will be required to present a few additional documents. Please make the following preparations before leaving for your trip:
- A printed copy of the tourist eVisa to the United Arab Emirates
- Passport with a valid period of at least six months beyond the anticipated date of entrance into the UAE
- Medical insurance documentation
- A health statement
- A quarantine form are all required.
List of eligible countries
- The e-Visa example for the United Arab Emirates gives broad information on what the granted electronic entry permit may be like. When waiting for your online visa to be accepted, be sure you have a look at this page.
Continue reading to find out what conditions applicants must complete in order to submit an application for an e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates. All applicants must provide the following papers with their applications in order to receive a good online visa decision:
- Photograph of the applicant’s face (which may be taken quickly and simply with a phone or a PC camera)
- A snapshot of the bio-data page of the passport
- The confirmation code from the booked ticket to the United Arab Emirates
- Final page of the applicant’s passport (if one is required)
Documents should be attached in the case of underage travelers:
- Photograph of their face (can be taken with a phone or a computer camera)
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate (in either English or Arabic)
- A photo of the child’s valid passport
If you need to translate the birth certificate, make sure that the translation is official and that the document is attested before proceeding.
- The online visa application must be submitted at least three business days before your planned visit to the UAE or Dubai
- Every traveler must have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the intended date of entry into the United Arab Emirates
- And all passengers, including children, must have a valid e-Visa in order to travel to the United Arab Emirates. Regardless of the traveler’s age, an electronic visa is required
- Tourist e-Visas can be renewed for a total of 30 days twice (you do not need to leave the country to prolong the validity of your online visa). However, GCC citizens, special entry visa holders, and holders of 96-hour special mission visas are exempt from the extension policy
- Tourists who overstay their visa in the UAE may be penalized and/or deported. Furthermore, you may be barred from re-entering the United Arab Emirates in the future. Avoid overstaying in order to avoid complications
- An e-Visa to the UAE allows its holders to stay in Dubai or any other city for 30 days and acts as a single-entry permission. It is essential that all information supplied in the application form is accurate
- Always double-check the information you supply when applying.
Benefits of Evisa Express
- Process of applying is simple. To obtain an e-Visa for the United Arab Emirates, follow these three simple steps. During the application process, if you have any problems, you may contact our support staff for assistance. a highly qualified group of professionals Every application is processed under the supervision of a certified staff. Service assurance is provided. It is possible to get reimbursement if an application cannot be completed according to the terms and circumstances set out in our Terms of Service
- However, this is not always the case.
Evisa Express is an independent organization that provides prompt and expert assistance in the process of getting visas over the internet. We have no affiliation with any governmental agency at this time. See our Privacy Statement and Terms of Service for more information. Applications that have been accepted successfully
- Everyone visiting the United Arab Emirates is required to obtain an electronic visa before entering the country. You can apply for it online if you have a passport that is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your scheduled travel. Electronic visas for the United Arab Emirates allow for a single entry and a stay of up to 30 days. If your nation is listed as eligible (see the’List of eligible countries’section), you must acquire an online visa before entering the UAE border. If your country is not listed as eligible, you must obtain an online visa before crossing the UAE border. Ensure that you have prepared all of the paperwork that will be checked upon arrival, including your passport (which must be valid for at least six months), health insurance, and the other documents listed above. Traveling to the United Arab Emirates requires that citizens of countries on the list of eligible nations get an electronic visa in advance of their trip. Holders of e-Visas to the United Arab Emirates are permitted to stay in the nation for up to 30 days. Please keep in mind that it can only be used for trips linked to tourism or public transportation. Make certain that your passport is valid for the duration of your entire journey. Yes, all juvenile tourists must get an e-Visa in order to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to thirty days. Infants are included in this category, regardless of their chronological age. Their parents or guardians should complete an online visa application and verify that they have all of the necessary documentation. Before departing for the United Arab Emirates, make sure you have all of the necessary documentation for the tourist e-Visa. Attach to your application a photo of your valid passport, a photo of the applicant’s face, the confirmation code of the booked flight, and, if applicable, the last page of your passport to be considered complete. Furthermore, all candidates under the age of majority must submit a birth certificate that has been translated into English or Arabic. If you want to spend 30 days in Dubai or any other city in the United Arab Emirates, please sure you apply for your visa online at least 3 days before your arrival. Gather all of the relevant documentation, complete the application form with your information, passport information, and travel information, and attach all of the appropriate supporting documentation. Select the payment option that you wish to use and be sure to account for the costs. The accepted e-Visa will be delivered to the applicant’s email address in PDF format after it has been approved. Filling out the application on our website accurately will ensure that you receive your electronic visa without any problems. Make sure you print it out before you depart for the United Arab Emirates. The processing period for an online UAE visa might take up to 72 hours (3 business days). If you enter your information accurately in an online form, you will prevent delays in the processing of your application. Fill out your application at least three business days before you plan to travel to ensure that you will receive it in time. All valid passport holders who have obtained an e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates are permitted to stay in the country for a maximum of 30 days. Please keep in mind that electronic visas for the United Arab Emirates are single-entry permits. Overstaying without obtaining an extension is not permitted
- Thus, do not extend your visit without obtaining an authorized entrance permission in order to avoid being penalized or deported. An e-Visa to the United Arab Emirates is valid for 60 days (two months) from the date of issuing. Make certain that your passport’s validity will stretch for at least six months beyond the anticipated date of arrival. Furthermore, because both papers (the electronic visa and your passport) are linked, it is important not to lose or modify any information on either document, as doing so may result in your entrance permission being invalid. Yes. When visitors arrive in the United Arab Emirates, customs officers check to see if they have all of the necessary papers. Every traveller must have a printed copy of their e-Visa along with their passport when they arrive. See the section titled “Requirements on Arrival” for a list of the documents that must be brought with you when you arrive. Travelers’ e-Visas can be extended twice for a total of 30 days each time (you do not need to leave the country to extend the validity of your online visa). The extension, on the other hand, does not apply to GCC residents, special entrance visa holders, or holders of 96-hour special mission visas. Remember that in order to apply for an extension, you must have a valid passport with sufficient remaining validity and complete all of the online visa requirements. Only a few countries are eligible to apply for an online visa on arrival. Regardless of whether you’re flying into Dubai International Airport or any other airport in the United Arab Emirates, you must first determine whether your citizenship qualifies you for this type of entry permit. However, submitting an application in advance by filling out an online form is significantly more safe and convenient. Make sure to get in touch with our customer service team via email or phone to find out why your online visa to the United Arab Emirates was denied. Please double-check that each and every piece of information you entered into the form was right. Furthermore, please double-check that your passport has a sufficient validity period.
Three easy steps to get your UAE e-Visa
- Fill out an online application Fill out the required information, including your citizenship and the reason for your trip. Make an online payment after you have completed the remaining essential information. Card payments, as well as other simple ways of payment, are accepted at our location. Please check your email. An electronic visa will be delivered to the email address you provided in your application after your payment has been validated.
- Who is eligible to apply for a visa online using the Emirates / VFS Global system? The system is intended for use by Emirates passengers who require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Make sure you know what your visa requirements are. This system is only available to passengers flying with Emirates
- Passengers flying with other airlines are not permitted to use this system. What are the benefits of using the online application system? By applying online, you will not be required to locate a local sponsor in the UAE, and you will receive a response within a few days of submitting your application. You may also submit all of the essential papers and information, as well as pay for visa costs, from the comfort of your own home, eliminating the need to send documents by mail or fax. Moreover, if your visa application is approved, we will update your Emirates booking with your visa information automatically, making your journey more convenient. When do I have to submit an application for a visa? You can apply for a visa up to 58 days before your scheduled departure date, and you must submit your application at least 24 working hours before your scheduled departure date. As recommended by Emirates and VFS Global, you should apply for your visa at least two weeks before you plan to travel. Do I need to apply for my visa at the same time as I book my tickets? Visa applications can be submitted at any time up to 24 working hours before your scheduled departure. On Emirates.com, you may use the online visa application system at any moment by visiting the Manage A Booking section of your booking history. In order to obtain a UAE visa when traveling with Emirates, is it necessary to employ this service? The answer is no: you may use this or any other visa service to apply for a visa on your behalf, or you can ask a relative in the UAE to do so on your behalf. Will I be guaranteed a visa if I apply online? Is it assured that I will be admitted into the UAE if I obtain a visa? The decision to award entry visas to the United Arab Emirates is solely at the discretion of the country’s immigration officials
- Thus, neither Emirates nor VFS Global can guarantee that your visa application will be granted by the UAE authorities. In the UAE, the issuance of a visa does not ensure entrance
- The ultimate decision is made by immigration authorities at the point of entry. Is it possible to go by another airline after receiving a visa? No. Visas given through this service are sponsored by Emirates
- Hence, if the visa holder lands in Dubai on a rival airline, the immigration officials will deny the visa bearer admission into the country
- And What is the method for submitting an online visa application for the United Arab Emirates? To be able to apply for an Emirates visa online, you must first have a confirmed Emirates reservation. On the “manage a booking” feature, you may begin the application process by selecting “new booking.” You can then select the portion of the journey for which a visa is required, as well as the names of the passenger(s) who will be applying for a visa, before submitting the information and documents required to process the application, as well as payment, to the visa application processing center in order to complete the process. Following the completion of your application, we will contact you within four international working days to inform you of the outcome of your visa application. What is the typical processing time for a visa? In most cases, visas are awarded through email within four working days after receiving your application, provided that all relevant papers are presented correctly. What is the cost of submitting a visa application? It costs $69 for a 30-day visa, $44 for a 96-hour visa, and $165 for a 90-day visa to enter the country. In addition, applicants from certain countries may be required to submit a $272.50 refundable security deposit. For a complete list of nations to which this applies, please see this page. In addition, VFS Global charges a processing fee for each individual visa application that is submitted. All fees and levies must be paid in US Dollars. What is the amount of the security deposit, and will I be required to pay it? The security deposit is a sum of money that residents of certain countries must pay, and it will be repaid to you once you have completed your stay in the UAE. Depending on your country of residency, the system will automatically incorporate the security deposit. When will I receive a return of my security deposit? We will return your security deposit within four international working days after you have completed your departure from the UAE and the immigration authorities have recorded your departure. Please ensure that you obtain an exit stamp in your passport as soon as you left the UAE in order to give documentation of departure in the event of any anomalies after your departure. In the event that VFS or EK is required to pay a penalty on your behalf as a result of any incident (e.g. overstay, deportation costs, airline tickets, etc.), the equal amount of the penalty will be removed from the security amount and only the remaining balance will be returned to you. Upon the return of an application for a visa, the security deposit will be repaid within four international working days of the application being received. I returned from the United Arab Emirates more than four days ago – why hasn’t my security deposit been paid to my account? Your deposit will normally be refunded within four international working days
- After this time, you can check with your bank or credit card provider to ensure that the refund has been processed successfully. Remember that if you paid using a credit card, your refund may appear on your following month’s bill if you paid that way. Contact us using our online enquiry page if you have not received your refund within four international business days. What papers do I need to provide with my application? Is it necessary for all members of the family to submit documents? Every traveller who requires a visa will be required to present the following papers, which must be submitted in electronic and color format:
- A scan of the photo and bio page of the passport. It is recommended that passports be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of travel. Color photograph in the form of a passport
In addition, the primary applicant for each application will be required to submit the following documents:
- Identification as proof of residency, such as a residence visa, a utility bill, a tenancy contract, a phone bill, a credit card bill, or an official printed address page in a passport
Aside from that, the following supporting papers, if they are available, may aid in the application process for a visa and can be supplied throughout the application process, under the category of “Additional Documents.”
- A valid visa for any of the following countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, or the United Arab Emirates
- Evidence of travel to any of the countries listed below during the recent five years is required: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen countries, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates Documents demonstrating that you have investments worth USD 8000 or more, or local income tax documents demonstrating that you have an annual income of USD 8000 or more. The documentation might be in the form of pay stubs, bank statements, or any other type of local investment.
- Other supporting papers, such as marriage certificates, birth certificates, and so on, may be required in some instances: If this is the case, we will get in touch with you directly
- When I try to proceed with my visa application, I am unable to pick passengers. Why is this? Applicants for passengers who have already submitted applications for them will not be able to be selected again – these applicants will be greyed out. The link we sent you via email is only valid for four international working days before your scheduled departure date, unless otherwise specified. You will be unable to proceed with applications that were not filed prior to this time, unless they were submitted in the express visa category. My passport is about to expire
- Will I be able to obtain a visa in time? All travellers to the United Arab Emirates must have a passport that is valid for at least six months after the date of their arrival. If your passport is only valid for six months or less, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa and travel to the United Arab Emirates
- Otherwise, you will need to apply for a visa and travel to the UAE. Do children or newborns require a visa to enter the country? Yes. To enter the United Arab Emirates, all travelers, including children and newborns, must acquire a visa. Infants traveling on their parents’ laps are included in this category. We are unable to process visas for children whose passports have been endorsed by their parents. What method will I use to obtain my visa? All visas are issued through email, to the email address that was provided at the beginning of the application process, and are valid for 90 days. Is it necessary for me to submit my passport for stamping before I leave for my trip? The answer is no: you will be issued an electronic visa, which will not require anything to be stamped in your passport prior to your departure. All visas are delivered via email. Make a duplicate of your visa before you leave home and keep it with you while on your trip. What sorts of visas am I eligible to apply for? Is it possible to apply for a long-term visa online? Depending on how long you intend to spend in the UAE, you can apply for a 96-hour visa, a 30-day visa, or a 90-day visa, among other options. Depending on your Emirates booking, the system will automatically determine the proper visa for you to apply for. Through this system, we do not provide long-term or resident visas for any reason. For more information on these visas, please contact the Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department (DNRD). Is it necessary to get a visa for each stay in Dubai if I wish to make a stopover in Dubai on both my outbound and return trips? Yes, each time you enter the UAE, you will require a new visa. Through the system, you may apply for up to two visas for any one itinerary at the same time. There is a different process for each visa application
- Therefore, once you have finished your first application, you must begin the process all over again for your second visa. Alternatively, if your schedule allows it, you may be able to obtain a visa that allows you to enter and exit many times. What is the best way to keep track of the status of my visa application? When you have completed your visa application, you will receive a confirmation email with a link – this will allow you to track the progress of your visa application at any time in the future. By visiting to Manage A Booking on Emirates.com and selecting ‘Online visa application’, you may also keep track of the status of your application. Your visa application will be granted or refused, and if more information is necessary, we will send you an email confirming the outcome. What was the reason for my visa application being rejected? Unfortunately, because the UAE authorities do not provide specific reasons for rejecting visa applications, we are unable to provide you with specific information about why your application was denied. If my visa application is refused, will my visa payments be repaid to me? No: The UAE’s immigration officials do not reimburse visa expenses in the event of a rejected application. After receiving your application, your security deposit will be repaid to you within four international working days of the application being received. Is it possible to reapply for a visa if my first application is rejected? The Emirates online visa application service does not allow you to reapply
- Thus, you cannot do so. “Application initiated” appears next to my name on the Application Request page. What does this mean? What exactly does this imply? You have already begun the process of submitting an online application. An email with your web reference number should have been sent to you
- This number will allow you to finish the remainder of your application. We recommend that you check your spam/junk folder before contacting us if you did not get this email. What is the best way to get in touch with VFS Global? If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using our online enquiry page. Alternatively, you may talk with us by clicking here. Chat Now, Please be advised that all discussions and correspondence will be conducted in the English language exclusively. What is the best way for me to offer feedback on the services I have received? Emirates and VFS Global are interested in hearing your thoughts. We appreciate it if you would use our FeedBack form to offer us your thoughts. What should I do if I want to cancel my visa and how do I go about doing so? To proceed with the cancellation request, you will need your visa application number as well as your Emirates booking reference number. Please keep in mind that once a cancellation request has been received, it cannot be withdrawn. Click here to proceed and then choose the visa application that has to be canceled in order to proceed. There are fees associated with each visa cancellation request. How can I obtain an extension of the visa that I obtained through VFS Global? You have the option of extending the visa categories listed below twice for a total of 30 days each. Each extension is subject to a cost of AED 850.
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – TouristLeisure|
|Long Term Visit Single Entry – TouristLeisure|
|Long Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
|Short Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
As soon as you have entered the country on the same visa, please send an email to the address listed below, along with your original passport and extension fee.
- Once you have entered the country on the same visa, please contact the location shown below with your original passport and extension fee.
- Is it possible to apply for a UAE visa if my passport only has one name on it? Passports with a single name will not be accepted
- Applicants must have a minimum of two names in their passport in order to apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates. What is the best way for me to submit my awaiting documents? You can upload your pending papers by using the unique link that you got in a pending email or by using the upload button on this page. You can send the awaiting papers to the DVPC customer support email ID, [email protected], which is available 24 hours a day. When sending pending documents by email, please include a subject line and the content of the document in the email body. If any of the required information is not given, our system will classify the email as spam, quarantine it, and it will not be transmitted to us.
Dubai Visa Online
Are you thinking of taking a vacation to Dubai with your friends and family? You can now apply online for a Dubai visa for as little as Rs 2,799Rs 2,399 and have it delivered to you in 5 business days. When you choose the quickest and most straightforward method of applying for a Dubai visa for Indians, you can expect to have a wonderful vacation. There are several different sorts of tourist visas for Dubai that may be obtained from India. You may apply for a visa online by selecting the type of visa you want based on the purpose and duration of your trip.
Tourist visas for Dubai are available in the following types: transit visas for 48 or 96 hours, 14-day, 30-day, and 90-day tourist visas. The cost of a Dubai tourist visa including medical insurance (COVID)
48hours Dubai Transit Visa
Rs 2,799Rs 2,399Rs 2,399
- In addition to the Consulate’s fees, service costs, and all taxes, there is also insurance starting at Rs 600.
96hours Dubai Transit Visa
Rs 4,399Rs 3,999Rs 4,399Rs 3,999
- In addition to the Consulate’s fees, service costs, and all taxes, there is also insurance starting at Rs 600.
14days Dubai Tourist Visa
Rs 6,700Rs 6,300Rs 6,300
- Consulate fees
- Service costs
- All applicable taxes
- +insurance starting at Rs 799 per year
30days Dubai Tourist Visa
Rs 6,900Rs 6,500Rs 6,900Rs 6,500
- Consulate fees
- Service costs
- All applicable taxes
- +insurance starting at Rs 799 per year
90days Dubai Tourist Visa
Rs 16,999Rs 15,999Rs 16,999Rs 15,999Rs 15,999
- In addition to the Consulate fees, service costs, and other taxes, there is also insurance starting at Rs 2,700.
Fill out an application today. Services Concerning Visas in Dubai
Ok To Board
From Rs 500 onwards
- Available for all flights
- Quick and simple process
- Expert advice
- All taxes included
- Book now.
MeetGreet At Dubai Airport
From Rs 3,750 onwards
- It is available at the following terminals: T1, T2, T3
- Upgrades are possible. Processing is expedited
- All taxes are included.
The service is provided at terminals 1, 2, and 3; upgrades are possible. Processed in a short amount of time; includes all taxes
- 5 Nights/6 Days
- Hotel accommodations with meals
- Sightseeing transfers
- All taxes
- 5 nights/6 days
Make a reservation right away. Note:
- Currently, we do not provide Dubai work, job, or employment visas. Medical insurance is required for all visitors to the United Arab Emirates. Beginning on January 31, 2020, a PCR test must be completed 72 hours before arriving in Dubai. All optional Dubai visa-related services would be available at an extra fee in addition to the base rate. Connect with one of our travel specialists, who will assist you with your booking
- It should be noted that the price of a Dubai transit visa does not include OK to Boardfees and is therefore not applicable if the itinerary is India-Dubai-India. The price of a Dubai visa does not include the OK to Board fee. The duration of a Dubai tourist visa for Indians is 58 days. The transit visa for Dubai is valid for 30 days. Passport copies of their parents’ passports are required for children under the age of eighteen. If additional documentation is required, the Consulate may request it. Flight ticket documents must be given at least 48 hours prior to departure in order for your Ok to Board to be processed. It is recommended that you scan your papers in.jpeg format for safekeeping.
Dubai Visa Online Application Process
- Apply by completing the form in the upper left-hand corner of this page. Send us your docs through upload or WhatsApp us at +91 99 2020 4596. Make sure you have your visa.
- Find out everything you need to know about the Dubai visa application process right here.
Documents required for Dubai visa application
- A scanned color copy of your pan card
- A scanned color copy of the first and last pages of your passport
- And a scanned color copy of your identification card. At the very least, the passport should be valid for six months. Photograph of yourself taken against a white backdrop, scanned in color and attached to this form
- A confirmed return plane ticket (although this is not required for the application)
Additional documents required for Dubai Transit visa application
- Return airline tickets that have been confirmed
- A copy of your visa for the country to which you are traveling
Dubai Express Visa
With our Dubai rapid visa service, you may have your visa in as little as 24 hours. When applying for your Dubai visa online, be sure you select the expedited visa option.
Dubai Visa On Arrival
Indian nationals who hold a valid visa for the United Kingdom or the United States are eligible to use the Dubai visa on arrival service. However, if you desire to take use of this service, you will be required to pay a fee at the Dubai immigration counter as visa on arrival expenses. If you do not have a valid visa for the United States or the United Kingdom, you may apply for your Dubai visa online with a single click.
Dubai visa online processing time
According to Consulate regulations, the online processing of a Dubai visa takes four working days from the date the application is submitted. While there are various elements that influence the processing time, the Consulate has the right to adjust the time frame at any moment.
Dubai visa price includes
- Application costs to the Consulate, service fees to Musafir.com, medical insurance, and any applicable taxes
*For more information about OK to Board, please visit ourOK to Boardinformation area!
Important Dubai visa information
- Possibilities of visa rejection in Dubai
- The following is an example of how your UAE Visa will appear:
FAQ on Dubai Visa Application
- What are the prerequisites for a 90-day visa to Dubai if I have booked my tickets via Emirates? If your airline tickets are bought with Emirates, you will also need to submit the following extra scanned copies: 1) Confirmed Emirates round-trip airline tickets. 2) A copy of the resident friend’s or relative’s passport 3) A copy of the resident friend’s or relative’s proof of residence. 4) An invitation letter from a friend or family who lives in the neighborhood 5) A copy of the resident friend’s or relative’s visa 6) If additional documentation is deemed necessary, the Consulate may request it. Dubai The cost of a visa for an Indian The cost of a 14-day tourist visa to Dubai starts at Rs 6,300 for Indian citizens. Visa for Dubai
- Visa for Abu Dhabi
- Visa for Abu Dhabi When should I submit my application for a visa to Dubai? Visa applications for Dubai can be submitted between 58 and 5 working days ahead to your scheduled departure date. Is there a minimum age requirement for applying? Applicants for a Dubai visa are not restricted by age, although it is recommended that females under the age of 25 and males under the age of 21 submit their applications with their father, mother, or husband to prevent the possibility of being turned down. My passport is about to expire
- Would I still be able to obtain a visa for Dubai? If you plan to visit Dubai, be sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months from the date of your arrival. What method will I use to obtain my Dubai visa? The visa will be delivered to you at the email address you specified in the application form
- However, the visa cannot be picked up at the airport. What are the picture criteria for obtaining a visa to Dubai? For the application, there are some photo criteria. Is it possible to get in touch with the Consulate in any way? The Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in Mumbai, India is located at No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment No. 1, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005India. Phone: +91 22 2218 1162 Fax: +91 22 2218 1162 Phone: +91 22 2218 0985 Email: mumb[email protected] What are the stages involved in applying for a Dubai visa online? The following are the steps to take in order to apply for a Dubai Tourist Visa: 1) Submit an application and make a payment online. 2) Submit your documents through the internet. 3) You will receive your Dubai visa in as little as 5 working days. What are the different types of visas available for Dubai? Which type of Dubai visa should you apply for? There are several different sorts of visas for Dubai. Before applying for a visa, you should be aware of a number of elements and categories that must be considered. You may apply for a Dubai tourist visa for a variety of durations, including 48 hours, 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days, and 90 days, depending on your trip plans. If you need a visa in a hurry, you may even take advantage of our Express visa service. What are the requirements for obtaining a visa to visit Dubai? 1) Your passport must be valid for at least six months before you go. 2) Applicants who are under the age of 23 should be accompanied by a parent in order to prevent the danger of being rejected. A family member is required to accompany applicants between the ages of 70 and 75. 4) No visas will be provided to married couples who are under the age of twenty-three. 5) The Consulate has the discretion to request extra documentation
- Visitor profiles that are unlikely to be accepted are examples of such documentation. Housekeepers, drivers, carpenters, plumbing, electrician, and tailors are examples of applicants that fall into this category. 2) Applicants who fall into this category include 2) If candidates with the above-mentioned professions have previously visited Dubai (Residence / Work Permits), they will be given preference. 3) Passport holders who have an ECR visa 4) If your passport has been signed in Hindi or any other regional language, you should consult an attorney. 5) Do I need a visa for Dubai if I have a thumb impression on my passport? Indian people who wish to go to Dubai for tourism purposes can apply for a Dubai visa online or seek the advice of our visa specialists to expedite the process. For entry into Dubai, you must first apply for either a 30-day or a 90-day Dubai visa online, depending on how long you want to remain in the city. How long does it take to acquire a visa for Dubai using the internet? It takes a minimum of 5 working days from the date of submission to receive a response to your online Dubai visa application. However, in the event of an emergency, you can take advantage of our Dubai express visa service, which will expedite the application process. Is it necessary to provide specific travel dates and itineraries when applying for a visa to visit Dubai? No. It is not necessary to include a copy of your airline ticket or hotel reservations with your Dubai visa online application. You may, however, take advantage of our full-service Dubai holiday services to avoid the high cost of tickets and hotel accommodations. Is it necessary for me to book my airline tickets before submitting my visa application for Dubai? No, plane tickets are not required for the processing of Dubai visa applications. Is it necessary to purchase travel insurance before applying for a Dubai visa? No, although it is recommended that you get travel insurance in order to protect your vacation from events such as luggage loss or delay, as well as medical crises. Is biometric identification required for the online application for a Dubai visa? No, Indian people are not need to provide biometric information in order to obtain a Dubai visa. How can I apply for a visa to visit Dubai online? To apply for a Dubai visa online, all you have to do is make the money online, upload your papers, and you’ll have your visa in your mailbox in three working days. Is it possible to apply for a Dubai visa up to 30 days before the date of my trip to Dubai? You may apply for your Dubai visa online up to one month before your scheduled departure date. What should you do when you get in Dubai? As soon as you arrive at Dubai International Airport, make sure you have all of your relevant travel papers, such as your visa and passport, available for inspection by an immigration officer. If an immigration officer asks you a question, make sure you answer it accurately and confidently. Always have a duplicate of your passport with you at all times when traveling throughout Dubai. Follow the general rules of conduct in the United Arab Emirates. What happens if I do not obtain my Dubai visa in a timely manner? We recommend that you contact our visa experts if you are experiencing a delay in acquiring your Dubai visa. Our visa experts will provide you with an update on the status of your visa application. Do you have any questions about your Dubai visa? Musafir.com offers Dubai visa assistance in a variety of cities, including Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Pune, and Lucknow, among others.
Dubai Visa Video
Musafir.com has played a role in the fulfillment of more than one million travel fantasies. Our tailored services make traveling simple and stress-free. Contact us today to learn more.
Things to know
- When is the best time to visit Dubai? Here is a travel checklist for Dubai. From September to April, Dubai offers the best experiences. The weather is pleasant, and the city puts up spectacular displays for festivities such as Diwali, Christmas, and New Year’s Eve. Known as the world’s most anticipated festival, the Dubai Shopping Festival kicks out at the end of December and runs until the end of January each year. Travelers choose to visit Dubai at this time of year because of the numerous bargains and discounts that are available around the Emirate. Dubai Covid-19 travel recommendations
- Precautions should be taken to ensure safe travel in Dubai during the pandemic. Visit the following places in Dubai: The most recent Dubai attractions
- The best waterparks in Dubai
- The best beaches in Dubai
- Dubai Shopping Festival will take place in 2020. The Dubai Shopping Festival is one of the most anticipated festivals in the world, with thousands of visitors expected. It is a celebration that encompasses much more than just sales and discounts. Beginning at the end of December, it is a month-long festival that encompasses a variety of subjects such as arts & culture, music, and literature. The Dubai Shopping Festival will celebrate its 25th anniversary with 25 separate pillars of celebration in the year 2020. Concerts, weekend festivities, fireworks, and open-air extravaganzas are the highlights of the festival, which takes place over three weeks. Aside from the massive shopping discounts, raffles and prizes are also a highlight of the event. Numbers to Call in an Emergency in Dubai
- Partnerships with Prestigious Tourism Organizations Musafir.com has formed partnerships with the Dubai Tourism Corporation (DTCM), the Sharjah Tourism Development Authority (SCTDA), the Jordan Tourism Board, the Vienna Tourism Board, the Singapore Tourism Board (STB), and the Oman Tourism Board. Incredible India is dedicated to providing great visa and vacation services to our loyal customers
- And Our Prestigious Airline Partnerships are just the beginning. In order to provide tour travelers with a hassle-free experience, Musafir.com has worked with Fly Dubai as well as Air Arabia, Saudia, Lufthansa, British Airways, Swiss Airways, KLM, Virgin Atlantic, Air Seychelles, Air France, and Royal Jordanian airlines. Our many locations
- Tour Packages to Dubai Check out our Best of Dubai package, which includes four nights and five days in Dubai.
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Visas to Dubai are available for as little as Rs 6,300. You may get your Dubai visa in as little as three working days. We provide a service called OK to Board. Applying for a visa online allows you to do it from the convenience of your own home. Trusted visa agency with more than 12 years of expertise and more than 1 million visas processed to date
- Dubai Tourism relies on us as a reliable travel partner. The provision of end-to-end visa solutions
- Consult with and get your visa application completed by visa professionals
- With Musafir’s knowledge, you have the best chance of getting your visa approved. It is promised that the experience will be transparent and hassle-free
More than 2 million happy customers
|“Our Dubai trip was planned well by Musafir. Our Dubai visa was processed with constant support from the visa experts who assisted us at every step of the application procedure. We had a great time, and we’re planning our next holiday soon! ~ NishaAnil Kumar”||“Our annual family trip was planned by Musafir.com. It was a last-minute plan to visit Dubai. In a short duration, Musafir processed our Dubai visa.Through their express visa service, we received our Dubai visa the very next day. Once the visa was approved, they planned our stay and activities. ~ NavgareFamily”|
Dubai Visa Requirements and Restrictions For further information, please contact our travel specialist at 022 4164 2214 or by email at [email protected]. Are you looking for a visa to travel to another country?
Book Online Visa
Visa Requirements for Dubai More information may be obtained by contacting our travel specialist at 022 4164 2214 or by sending an email to [email protected]. Is it necessary to obtain a visa in order to go to another country?
Musafir Visa Services
A list of countries that are eligible for a visa is available here: visa eligibility in Dubai, visa eligibility in the Schengen area, visa eligibility in Singapore, visa eligibility in the United Kingdom, visa eligibility in the United States, visa eligibility in Malaysia. In this section you will find visa documents for New Zealand, Canada, Schengen, Australia, Turkey, and Italy. In this section you will find visa documents for New Zealand, Canada, Schengen, and Italy. There are several different types of visa rules and regulations, such as Malaysian visa policies, Dubai visa policies, Canada visa policies, China visa policies, and Philippine visa policies.
Book International Holiday Packages
Tourism package deals for destinations such as Dubai, Singapore, Thailand, and more.
Call center hours are as follows: