To apply for a tourist visa, you need to fill out, sign and return a Visa Application Form. Along with the form, you need to send a passport with at least one blank page that is valid for at least six months beyond the trip dates, a copy of the passport’s information page and a recent 2-by-2-inch color photo.
Do US citizen need visa for Dubai?
All US citizens must have a round-trip ticket and a passport, valid for more than six months, to enter Dubai for any length of time. Tourists planning to stay in the United Arab Emirates for 30 days or less may obtain a visitor visa, available at no fee, at the point of entry.
How long does it take American to get Dubai visa?
All visas require prior approval from the UAE authorities, so the visa process will take around 3 working days.
How can I get job in Dubai?
Tips on how to get a job in Dubai
- Understanding the market is the key to success.
- Keep a close eye on the employment and visa policies.
- Booming industries in Dubai.
- Apply online after updating your resume or CV.
- Get the right visa type.
- Documentation required to get a job in Dubai.
- Other mandatory documents required.
Is Dubai allowing US citizens?
Are U.S. citizens permitted to enter? Yes. Dubai and Abu Dhabi governments are issuing tourist visas. U.S. citizens may receive a tourist visa on arrival, typically valid for 30 days.
How can I get green card in Dubai?
You may obtain a standard resident visa in the UAE under the following circumstances: Purchasing real estate: If you buy a residential property in Dubai or any other Emirate worth at least one million Dirhams, you can obtain a UAE residence visa valid for two years.
How long can I stay in Dubai without a visa?
30‑day visit eligibility. If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30‑day visit visa free of charge.
How do I get an entry permit for Dubai?
You can apply for entry permits or visas through the website of Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA), the eChannel for residency and citizenship. Apply online for UAE visa
- GDRFA Dubai on Google Play and App Store.
- ICA eChannels on Google Play and App Store.
- Dubai Now on Google Play and App Store.
Do I need entry permit for Dubai?
Return permit to Dubai UAE nationals, tourists, visitors and transit passengers are not required to obtain the entry permits mentioned above to enter Dubai and the UAE. 2
What are the reasons for Dubai visa rejection?
The common reasons for Dubai Visa rejection are: Handwritten Passports: Handwritten passports aren’t accepted now, and hence, if an applicant has submitted a handwritten passport, there are high chances that their visa might get rejected. Errors in the application: If your application has false/wrong names.
Is Tourist Visa Open in Dubai?
As a travel destination, Dubai is indeed open to visitors worldwide.
Which jobs are in demand in Dubai?
WHAT ARE THE MOST IN-DEMAND JOBS IN DUBAI?
- JOBS IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE.
- JOBS IN RISK AND SECURITY MANAGEMENT.
- DIGITALISATION AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE JOBS.
- RECRUITMENT AND HR JOBS IN DUBAI.
- JOBS IN DUBAI’S LEGAL SECTOR.
- DATA-ENTRY SPECIALISTS OR ADMIN ASSISTANTS.
- SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING SPECIALISTS.
What is a good salary in Dubai?
Dubai has a good average salary range, extending from a monthly salary of 4,810 AED (1,309.56 USD) to 99,000 AED (26,953.44 USD) per month. The average salary range only considers salaries that fall between the average minimum salary and the average maximum salary in Dubai.
What language do they speak in Dubai?
The official language of the United Arab Emirates is Arabic. Modern Standard Arabic is taught in schools, and most native Emiratis speak a dialect of Gulf Arabic that is generally similar to that spoken in surrounding countries.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
: +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visas For Non-US Citizens
If you are a citizen of one of the countries listed below, you will only be able to get a visa upon arrival. Please ensure that you have the following items with you before to departure:
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- An airline ticket for a round-trip flight or a confirmed ticket to another location
|Colombia||Costa Rica||Croatia||Cyprus||Czech Republic|
|Romania||Russian Federation||St. Vincent and the Grenadines||San Marino||Saudi Arabia|
|United Kingdom||United States||Uruguay||Vatican City|
Citizens of the Republic of India
- Citizens of the country of India
If you do not belong to one of the above-mentioned nations, please keep the following in mind:
- Visas for visit, work, tourist, or transit purposes are not issued by the Embassy for ordinary/tourist passport holders. It is necessary to have your visit visa handled within the UAE by your sponsor (host), and it is essential that you acquire a copy of the visa from your sponsor (host) before departing. It is recommended that you get your tourist visa handled by visa agents or hotels in the United Arab Emirates and that you obtain a copy of your visa from them before coming to the United Arab Emirates. It is possible to travel to the UAE without obtaining a visa in advance if you contact the airline company that will fly you there (Fly Emirates or Etihad Airways) and inquire about the possibility of traveling to the UAE without obtaining a visa in advance, as well as whether you can obtain a visit or tourist visa from them. Before flying to the United Arab Emirates, be certain that you have received a copy of your visa.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep up with the latest developments in UAE-US relations and UAE Embassy operations.
Emergency Information for Citizens of the United States of AmericaOnline Fee Payment for Adult Passport Renewals PreviousNext THE UNITED STATES PAVILION AT EXPO 2020 DUBAIPreviousNext A negative COVID-19 test, done within one day of departure, or proof of recovery from the virus within the past 90 days is required by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for all air passengers entering the United States (including U.S.
citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents). Information and contacts in case of an emergency The first online fee payment for adult passport renewal applications in the United States will be accepted on September 25, 2021.
The six-month-long Expo 2020 Dubai will be the first Expo to be held in the Middle East, North Africa, or South Asia, and it will take place in the city of Dubai.
WHAT IS A VISA?
A citizen of a foreign country who wishes to travel to the United States must first get a visa from the United States, which is then placed in the traveler’s passport, which is a travel document issued by the traveler’s country of citizenship or nationality, before being allowed to enter. International tourists who fulfill the conditions for visa-free entry into the United States under the Visa Waiver Program may be able to travel to the country without obtaining a visa. The Visa part of this website contains information about visas issued by the United States to foreign nationals who wish to visit the United States.
To be clear, U.S.
citizen may be required to get a visa from the embassy or consulate of the country they intend to visit.
Do You Already Know What Type of Visa You Need?
It is possible to proceed straight to the online application for theDS-160 for nonimmigrant visas or directly to the USCISsite for the necessary forms for immigrant visas; however, this is not recommended. If you are still unclear, you may use the Visa Wizard to assist you identify which visa type you require.
Visa on arrival – The Official Portal of the UAE Government
Visa on arrival for a period of 30 days In order to enter the UAE, citizens of these countries do not require prior visa arrangements. They can receive a visa on arrival for a term of 30 days, with a 10-day grace period for extension. Visa on arrival for a period of 90 days It is not necessary to make prior arrangements for entry into the UAE, and citizens of the following countries can acquire a visa upon arrival for a period of 90 days: Citizens of the Republic of India Indian people have a standard passport and either a valid visa or a valid tourist visa
- A visit visa issued by the United States of America, a green card issued by the United States of America, a resident visa issued by the United Kingdom, or a residence visa issued by the European Union
On arrival, you can receive a visa that allows you to stay for a maximum of 14 days in the UAE, provided that your visa or green card is valid for at least six months from the date of your entry into the country. Learn more about the UAE visa requirements for nationals of countries other than the United States. Please keep in mind that passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival into the United Arab Emirates. Consequently, before traveling to the United Arab Emirates, please verify with the UAE embassy in your country to ensure that your nation is included on the visa on arrival list at any given moment.
Sites that are related On arrival visas are available through the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Dubai. For additional information, please contact the following people:
- If your visa or green card expires before your arrival in the UAE, you will be able to get one on the spot, for a maximum stay of 14 days. However, your visa or green card must be valid for at least six months after your date of arrival in the UAE. For non-US nationals, learn more about the UAE’s visa requirements. Please keep in mind that passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of admission into the UAE. Consequently, before traveling to the United Arab Emirates, please verify with the UAE embassy in your country to ensure that your nation is included on the visa on arrival list. Sites that are related to General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners Affairs, Dubai, offers visa on arrival services. More information may be obtained by contacting the following:
US Visa Dubai – How to Apply for US Visa From Dubai?
Before coming to the United States, holders of United Arab Emirates passports need apply for a visa through their respective governments. Every national of the United Arab Emirates who wishes to enter the United States must do so with a visa. When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for both immigrant and nonimmigrant purposes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates are needed to get a visa. If you have a passport from one of the 40 countries covered by the United States Visa Waiver Program and you live in Dubai, you may not be required to get a visa to visit the United States as a tourist.
You may use this US visa Checker to determine whether or not you need to submit an application for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
USA Visit Visa from Dubai
In order to go to the United States for business or vacation, you must first get a USA Visit Visa from Dubai. There are two types of visas for visiting the United States:
- If you want to go to the United States for business purposes, you should apply for a US Business Visa from Dubai. This visa is also referred to as the B1 Visa
- If you desire to travel to the United States for tourist purposes, you should apply for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai. The B2 Visa is another name for this type of visa.
A visit visa to the United States from Dubai allows its bearer to enter the country and stay for up to six months in the country. You should complete the DS-160 online form in order to apply for a US Business Visa and a US Tourist Visa from Dubai, respectively. There is no difference between this program and the one described in this article.
US Visa Application From Dubai
A visit visa to the United States from Dubai allows its bearer to enter the country and stay for up to six months in the country of origin. You should complete the DS-160 online application form in order to obtain a US Business Visa and a US Tourist Visa from Dubai. There is no difference between this application and the one described previously in this post.
- A visit visa to the United States from Dubai allows its bearer to enter the country and stay for up to six months. You should fill out the DS-160 online application form in order to obtain a US Business Visa and a US Tourist Visa from Dubai. The application is the same as the one described in this post.
Check what type of US visa you need
The visas for Dubai residents issued by the United States are divided into two categories: Residents of Dubai can apply for visas to the United States in two categories: tourist visas and business visas.
Check where you need to apply in Dubai
All applicants for US visas from the United Arab Emirates must submit their applications to either the US Embassy or the Consulate General in Dubai. If you are a resident of Dubai, you will need to submit your application to the US Consulate General in Dubai. Information about the United States. Consulate General of Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971-4-309-4000Address:Corner of Al Seef Rd. and Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Complete the online application form
By filling out the online application form, you can continue your visa application for the United States from Dubai. The DS-160 form is another name for this document. You may fill out the DS-160 form online by visiting the following website:
- Using the Consular Electronic Application Center, or by contracting with a third-party organization such as VisaExpress
Pay the visa feeschedule a US Visa appointment in Dubai
Consular Electronic Application Center, or by enlisting the assistance of a third-party organization such as VisaExpress.
- Input the confirmation number from the DS-160
- Complete the procedure of returning courier documents
- The nonimmigrant visa (MRV) application cost must be paid. Schedule an appointment with the Consular Section
Collect the required documents for a US visa from Dubai
Input the confirmation number from the DS-160 form. Complete the process of returning courier documents to them. Pay the application cost for a nonimmigrant visa (MRV). Make an appointment with the Consular Section.
- Page confirming that you have successfully completed the DS-160 form
- This is your Passport. It must be valid for at least another 6 months beyond the date on which you want to depart the United States. Aside from that, it must include at least one blank page so that the visa sticker may be adhered to the front of it. A recent image taken for a US Visa. It should be 5 by 5 cm in size and color, and it should have been taken within the past 6 months. In the event that you have already uploaded a photograph to the DS-160 application form, there is no need to submit another photograph. Confirmation of your US Visa appointment (if applicable)
- Receipts for the visa application fee that has been paid
- Previous visas to the United States (if any)
- Proof of a criminal record is required. A police certificate, also known as an ACRO, is required and should be obtained from the appropriate authorities in your country of residence. It reveals whether or whether you have ever been arrested, warned, or convicted of anything. If you have ever been denied entry into or deported from the United States, you must additionally present documentation in this respect that explains the grounds for the deportation or denial of your application.
Documents required for US tourist visa from Dubai
If you wish to apply for a tourist visa to the United States from Dubai, you must provide the following additional papers to the Dubai Consulate:
- A letter of introduction Provide a brief explanation of the aim of your journey in this letter
- Financial or bank documents to demonstrate that you have the financial means to remain in the United States
- Relationships with your own nation. This might be evidence that you have a family in Dubai, an employment contract, a lease, or a property deed in Dubai, all of which you want to return to
- Optional letter of invitation for a US visa from friends or relatives in the United States
- Please bring your transcripts or diploma if you are currently enrolled as a student. If you’re going to work, bring these items:
- A letter from your company
- Pay stubs for the last three months
- And a resume.
- Photocopies showing your relative’s immigration status in the United States. If you are visiting relatives or friends who live in the United States, you must get a visa. Report on medical conditions. If you are travelling for medical reasons, this is a must.
It is recommended that you get travel health insurance coverage for the duration of your full stay in the United States before attending the visa interview in person.
Attend the visa interview in Dubai
A visa interview is required for all candidates between the ages of 14 and 79 who wish to apply for a visa. The interview is a critical component of a Dubai resident’s visa application for the United States. Make certain that you there for the interview on schedule. If you arrive late for your appointment, it will be canceled automatically. Before the interview, you will have your biometrics done on the same day as the interview. While you are waiting for your appointment, the consular employees will come into your room and review your application materials in their possession.
When you arrive for this appointment, the interviewer will ask you a few questions about your upcoming trip.
Your responses must be consistent with the information included in your documents.
The knowledgeable VisaExpress representatives will carefully manage your application and provide you with any assistance you require while in the United States.
US Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
The processing time for a US visa varies depending on where you are in the world. This time frame is determined by the number of applications that the embassy is currently receiving at the time of your application. The processing time might take anything between four and six weeks.
In Case of Visa Denial
If your visa application for the United States from Dubai is denied, you still have the option to reapply. However, you will be required to pay the visa cost each time you submit a new application. The evidence that the reasons for the earlier rejection are no longer valid must be shown in order for your application to be considered for consideration.
Welcome to DUBAI VISA PROCESSING CENTRE (DVPC)
Greetings, Applicants We would like to inform you that the Bangalore VFS center has been relocated to the following address: VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560076VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Please keep in mind that the new location’s admission criteria for the visa application center are listed below. All customers must be fully vaccinated (anyone who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have elapsed since the administration of the second dose) in accordance with the most recent order issued by the Government of Karnataka in order to be permitted entry into the mall with immediate effect.
You will be required to demonstrate evidence of immunization before entering our office by submitting the following documents:
- COWIN Certificate in tangible form
- OR, confirmation using the Arogya Setu app
Customers who are only partially or completely immunized will be required to schedule a new appointment. We ask for your help in adhering to the policies outlined above so that we can continue to offer a safe workplace for our customers and employees. Customers who will be coming in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) on or after July 7, 2020, can apply for their visas. Upon arrival, customers are asked to bring the following documentation with them:
- When arriving at Dubai International Airport, you will be asked to complete a health declaration form, which must be downloaded, printed, and entirely filled out in block capital letters before signing and handing it over. Please click here to get the download link. Quarantine undertaking form- This form must be downloaded, printed, and properly filled out in block capital letters before it can be signed and sealed. Downloading the file is available by clickinghere
- To schedule a PCR test through an approved center, please visithere. It is strongly advised that you obtain health insurance that is valid for the term of the visa’s validity to cover any testing, medical, and quarantine costs. For the most up-to-date information on travel requirements for travellers heading to Dubai, please visit this page.
Prior to submitting your applications, please ensure that you are aware of any applicable foreign travel rules in your home country.
Apply Dubai Visa From Us As Green Card Holders
Passengers who have a valid agreement card or a US visa will now be able to obtain a visa on arrival at UAE airports. Travelers with a valid United States visa or green card are now eligible for a visa on arrival in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), which includes Dubai and Abu Dhabi, regardless of whether they intend to remain on vacation in opulent hotels in Dubai or tour the city. Passport and visa eligibility is determined by the validity of the passport and visa, which must both be valid for a minimum of six months from the arrival date.
Passengers transiting via Dubai or any other UAE airport who wish to spend an eternity in the country can apply for a visit visa on arrival, which allows them to remain for a maximum of 14 days and can be extended for an additional 14 days. This is advantageous for people with US visas or green cards who are coming to India and also have family in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Also, as a tourist interested in seeing this well-known retail center, it is possible to just stop by.
Dubai Visa cost for US green card holders
Visa on arrival fees for the UAE are around 130 USD per traveler for a maximum stay of 14 days. A separate price of 130 USD is charged if you decide to extend your stay by an additional 14 days after arriving in the country. In addition to being extremely handy, this is also a highly cost-effective solution. An ordinary Dubai visa costs around 140 USD each trip (depending on the number of days of stay) with a maximum stay of 30 days per visit, however a US green card holder saves over 65 percent by applying for a visa on arrival.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visitors from the United States with passports that are valid for more than six months are allowed to enter the United Arab Emirates, and they do not require a visa to enter the nation if their stay is less than one month. This covers travel for work, travel for pleasure, and travel in transit. This covers citizens of the United States who have visas or entrance stamps from other nations as well. If this is the case, you will be needed to get a visit visa for the country. Yes, you will be allowed to enter the building.
- Travel for business, tourism, or transit is included in this category.
- In the event that your spouse or kid is a citizen of a nation not listed above, they will require a visa to enter the UAE, even if they hold a US Green Card or a student visa from another country.
- If you want to remain for more than one month, you and your family, regardless of your nationality, will be required to get a visit visa from the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
- Included are trips for work or pleasure as well as those in transit.
- If you are a citizen of a country that is not listed above, you will be required to get a visa prior to traveling to the United Arab Emirates, even if you hold a US Green Card or a US student visa.
When staying in Dubai for more than one month, regardless of your nationality, you will be required to get a visit visa from the Dubai Immigration Department.
Visa Requirements for Dubai, UAE
People of various nationalities must meet different requirements in order to get a valid visa to enter the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Continue reading to learn all you need to know about obtaining a UAE visa when traveling to any of the Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah)
Visa requirement for US citizens
Citizens of the United States who hold ordinary passports are not need to get a visa in order to travel to the United Arab Emirates. Nonetheless, please make certain that you meet the following requirements:
- Within six (6) months of anticipated arrival in the United Arab Emirates, the bearer’s original passport signed by him or her shall not expire. A confirmed round-trip airline ticket, as well as an airline ticket to another destination or destinations
The visas are available upon arrival at the UAE airports, and American nationals are permitted to stay in the UAE for a period of one month. If you intend to stay for an extended period of time, you must contact the immigration officer at the airport or the local immigration office in the UAE and submit an application for a visa.
Visa requirement for Non-US citizens
In order to enter the UAE, you must ensure that your actual passport (not a travel document) does not expire within six months of your planned date of arrival in the country.
- Confirmation of round-trip airline tickets or airline tickets to a different location
- If you are a citizen of one of the nations listed below, you may apply: Among the countries represented are Andorra (Australia), Bahrain (Bahrain), Belgium (Bulgaria), Brunei (Bulgaria), Canada (China), Croatia (Cyprus), Czech Republic (Denmark), Estonia (Finland), Finland (Finland), France (Germany), Hong Kong (Hong Kong), Kuwait (Island), Ireland (Italy), Japan (Japan), Latvia (Liechtenstein), Lithuania (Luxembourg), Malta ( (Except the British overseas citizens), Vatican. Visas will be issued to you upon your arrival at one of the UAE’s international airports. This also covers individuals who have visas in their passports or entrance stamps from other countries, and the visa is valid for a one-month stay in the United Arab Emirates after that. However, if you want to remain for an extended period of time, you must contact the immigration officer at the airport or the local immigration office in the UAE and submit an application for a visa.
The visas are available upon arrival at the UAE airports, and American nationals are permitted to stay in the UAE for a period of one month. If you intend to stay for an extended period of time, you must contact the immigration officer at the airport or the local immigration office in the UAE and submit an application for a visa.
Visa requirements for GCC nationals
Visas are not required for nationals of GCC nations, i.e. the Gulf Cooperation Council, which comprises countries such as Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, to visit the United Arab Emirates. Residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) who are not national citizens but who are employed as high-level officials such as doctors, managers, engineers, or public sector employees, as well as their families, can obtain a 30-day non-renewable visa upon arrival at any of the UAE’s international airports.
Visa requirements for other nationalities
Tourists from all other countries must apply for a visa before they may enter the country, regardless of nationality. They can do so through their respective embassy in the UAE, a local UAE sponsor, or even a local hotel in the UAE, depending on their location.
Travelers can get a Tourist Visa, which is valid for 30 days, a Service Visa, which is valid for 14 days, or even a Visit Visa through a hotel or travel agency, but they must first make a reservation. A copy of their passport and other supporting documentation, as well as their itinerary and arrival date, must be transferred to the hotel or travel agency at that point. A copy of your visa will be faxed to you by the hotel or the relevant organization as soon as it is ready. Visitors visas can be applied for on your behalf by other persons or organizations located or resident in the United Arab Emirates.
For the benefit of their crew members, airlines and airlines-handlers can apply for a 96-hour Transit Visa on their behalf. Other UAE firms may only apply for a Service Visa or a Visit Visa, not both at the same time.
Types of Visas
The UAE offers Visit Visas to tourists who desire to spend more than 14 days in the country, as well as visitors who are visiting family or on business. These visas are valid for either 30 days (short-term visit visa) or 90 days (long-term visit visa) (long term visit visa). Both visas are non-extendable and non-refundable. The local sponsor/relative/resident is required to pay a deposit in addition to the visa payments, which is refunded when the Visit Visa holder has departed the country. Individuals are granted a 90-day long-term visit visa that is valid for 60 days from the date of issue and is non-renewable.
Individuals are granted a 30-day short-term visit visa that is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and is non-renewable.
This particular kind of visa falls under the Visit Visa type and allows the bearer to remain for a maximum of 30 days without the possibility of renewal. If a tourist visa holder remains in the country for more than 30 days, he or she must pay a daily fine as well as fees for an exit ticket to leave the country.
As a result of their itinerary, cruise ship passengers are granted multiple-entry visas, which allow them to visit the nation more than once in a single trip. Such visas are also provided to business travellers who come to the UAE on a regular basis as a result of their affiliation with a global corporation or a prominent local corporation. Upon issuance, multiple-entry visas are valid for six months from the date of issuance, with each stay lasting no more than 30 days. The visa is not extendable in any way.
Travelers in transit who stop at one of the United Arab Emirates’ international airports for a minimum of 8 hours are eligible for a 96-hour Transit Visa. It is necessary to have a valid onward ticket. It is recommended that you have a passport and other travel papers that are valid for at least three months.
Documents required (Individuals):
- The sponsor’s passport must be in good condition, as must the sponsored person’s passport be in good condition. A copy of the sponsor’s wage certificate or work contract, as well as the sponsor’s (resident’s) identification card, must be included. Proof of kinship (family ties)
- Proof of kinship Insurance for travel
- A copy of the confirmed flight reservation
- Letter of authorisation from the bank
- Color pictures the size of a passport
- There is a visa charge. Form of visa application, correctly completed
Rules and conditions:
- Entry into the UAE is subject to clearance by the immigration department. If the visa has been issued and the ticket has been used, the ticket cannot be refunded. The processing time for a visa is generally three to four business days. Once visa payments have been paid, they are non-refundable.
Please fill out the following online form to initiate your Dubai visa application process:
IVisa was last updated on December 19, 2021. When planning a trip to Dubai, it is possible that you may require a tourist visa from the UAE. It will always depend on your nationality, as the UAE, like the majority of nations throughout the world, has a list of countries that do not require a visa to enter. We can tell you that a visa is not required for entry into the UAE for at least 44 countries. AtiVisa.com can assist you with this information by providing our users with this brief guide that answers the most often asked concerns about traveling to the United Arab Emirates as a tourist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on your place of origin, you may be required to get a visa in order to enter this nation.
Check if you qualify for an eVisa to the UAE by entering your country of origin and destination into the Visa Checker on iVisa.com. Don’t forget to pick the UAE as your destination when you’re finished!
WHAT IS A UAE EVISA?
In the United Arab Emirates, it is an official pre-travel document that grants authorization to fly to the country. This document is often connected to your passport via an electronic connection.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN THE UAE WITH AN EVISA?
For a single entry, the maximum length of stay permitted with this document is 30 days in total, not including extensions. Keep in mind, however, that the visit is absolutely confined to business or tourism purposes only, and nothing else.
WHAT REQUIREMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS EVISA?
If your country is one of the fortunate ones that may apply for an eVisa to the United Arab Emirates, you can submit your application online at iVisa.com. iVisa.com utilizes the services of Etihad, which means that we place a strong emphasis on communication with government officials in order to ensure that you obtain your paperwork on time. To submit an online application, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- Valid passport: This is the most significant condition, which is why you should make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your arrival in the UAE. Alternatively, if the document expires sooner than that, it must be renewed. If you do not comply, your UAE eVisa application may be refused. If you are scanning your passport, make sure it is in JPEG format. Photograph for a passport: The photograph must fulfill the specifications for a passport photo. We provide a Passport Photos service to assist you with this, which may be of value to you. Make sure that you have a valid email address before applying for your eVisa since you’ll be receiving a copy of your eVisa through email once you’ve submitted your application online. Payment methods: Because you will be required to pay for this document while completing the form, make sure you have a valid Paypal account or debit/credit card on hand.
Keep in mind that children require their own passport, a picture, and a birth certificate in either English or Arabic in addition to their parents’.
HOW LONG IS THE UAE EVISA VALID FOR?
Regarding the validity of this eVisa, after you have received it, it will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
By utilizing iVisa.com, you may select one of these processing timeframes, allowing you to take use of our services in the most efficient manner possible. It’s important to remember that the sooner you need your eVisa, the more you’ll have to spend, which is why we provide three different processing times. Each of them has a varied price depending on the needs of each individual:
- Standard processing: you’ll have to wait 7 Business Days, and the cost is USD 153.50 (service costs included)
- Expedited processing: you’ll have to wait 3 Business Days, and the cost is USD 153.50 (service fees included)
- Rush processing: This processing time is just 5 Business Days, and the total cost for it is USD 185.00. Rush processing is available for a fee of USD 185.00. (service fees included)
- Fast processing: You will not have to wait more than 3 Business Days, but because it is the fastest choice, you will have to pay USD 225.50 (service costs included).
We welcome you to submit your application for an eVisa to the United Arab Emirates here.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A UAE EVISA?
Apply for your UAE eVisa by visiting this page.
- The first step is to fill out the first questionnaire with general information about yourself. In addition, you must choose the processing time from among the alternatives discussed before. Review the information from step one and make your payment using your choice payment method (debit/credit card or PayPal) on the second step. The final step is to double-check that you have all of the relevant papers so that you may submit them if necessary.
The first step is to complete the first questionnaire with your general information. Choosing the processing time from among the choices discussed before is also necessary. Review the information from step one and make your payment using your choice payment method (debit/credit card or PayPal); this is the second step. Make sure you have all of the documents you’ll need so that you can submit them if necessary as the final step;
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS?
You can apply for friends or family members if they will accompany you on your trip or if they are unable to do so due to a lack of time. However, you must have the necessary documentation. To do so, just select ‘add new applicant’ from the drop-down menu and enter their information. This is only important if they are accompanying you on your trip. If they are traveling independently, you must fill out the online form in the same manner as we described previously.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I MAKE A MISTAKE WHILE APPLYING?
When traveling with friends or relatives, you can apply for their visas if they will accompany you or if they do not have the necessary documentation. Just go to the ‘add new application’ section of the website and fill out all of their information. However, if they are traveling with you, this is required. The online form must be completed in the same manner as we described above if they are traveling individually.
IS IT SAFE TO USE iVisa.com TO GET MY UAE EVISA?
IVisa.com ensures the highest level of security for your personal information, in part because we make significant investments in the protection of our database.
You may read the testimonies of thousands of satisfied customers by clicking here.
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I GET HELP?
Your personal information is kept as safe as possible on IVisa.com. This is especially true because we make significant investments in the protection of our database. There are hundreds of positive customer testimonials available here.
Need a UAE visa?
You can find all of the information you need regarding applying for a tourist visa right here (short, long, single entry or multiple entry). Requirements that must be met
- Application form that has been completed
- 6x6cm color image with a white backdrop (at least 80% of your face should be visible)
- 6x6cm color photograph with a minimum resolution of 600×600 pixels
- Copy of your passport in color displaying your complete name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issuance and expiration, name of your father or legal guardian, and the name of your mother
- And At the time of travel, you must have a valid passport with at least six months remaining on its validity date. Flight confirmation for travel into Abu Dhabi International Airport and onwards from Abu Dhabi to a third destination
Application form that has been fully completed. a 6x6cm color image with a white backdrop (at least 80% of your face should be visible) and a minimum resolution of 600×600 pixels; A color copy of your passport that includes your complete name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issuance and expiration, the names of your father and legal guardian, and the names of your mother; At the time of travel, you must have a passport that is valid for at least six months.
Flight confirmation for travel into Abu Dhabi International Airport and continue from Abu Dhabi to a third location.
- A photo ID from either the parents or the spouse is necessary. Copies of the parents’ tourist visas that have been sponsored by Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways maintains the right to sponsor just one parent. Unaccompanied minors and students are not eligible for sponsorship by Etihad Airways. Females under the age of 18 and students are required to travel with their guardians or parents. There will be no acceptance of handwritten passports
- Only machine-readable passports will be allowed.
Obtaining approval for your visa application It is necessary to send documents exclusively in JPEG format, with a file size limit of 1 MB. Additional documentation Depending on your nationality, you may be required to provide additional documentation in support of their visa application to the Embassy. Applicants who fail to produce these papers may have their visa applications refused. Under no circumstances will the visa money be refunded to the applicant.
Who is eligible to apply for a visa online using the Emirates / VFS Global system? The system is intended for use by Emirates travellers who require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Make sure you know what your visa requirements are. This system is exclusively available to customers flying with Emirates; travelers flying with other airlines are not permitted to utilize this system. What are the benefits of using the online application system? By applying online, you will not be required to locate a local sponsor in the UAE, and you will receive a response within a few days of submitting your application.
- If your visa application is accepted, we will also instantly update your Emirates ticket with your visa information, making your travel even more convenient and convenient.
- You can apply for a visa up to 58 days before your scheduled departure date, and you must submit your application at least 24 working hours before your scheduled departure date.
- Is it necessary to submit an application for a visa at the same time as I make my flight reservations?
- You may use the online visa application system at any time by going to the Manage A Booking area of Emirates.com and clicking on “Online Visa Application.” In order to obtain a visa for the United Arab Emirates when traveling with Emirates, is it required that you use this service?
- Will I be guaranteed a visa if I submit my application online?
- The decision to award entry visas to the United Arab Emirates is solely at the discretion of the country’s immigration officials; thus, neither Emirates nor VFS Global can guarantee that your visa application will be granted by the UAE authorities.
- Is it possible to go by another airline after receiving a visa?
- When a visa is given through this program, it is sponsored by Emirates.
- What is the method for submitting an online visa application for the United Arab Emirates?
On the “manage a booking” feature, you may begin the application process by selecting “new booking.” You can then select the portion of the journey for which a visa is required, as well as the names of the passenger(s) who will be applying for a visa, before submitting the information and documents required to process the application, as well as payment, to the visa application processing center in order to complete the process.
- Following the completion of your application, we will contact you within four international working days to inform you of the outcome of your visa application.
- Visas are generally provided by email within four working days of your application, assuming that all essential papers are presented accurately and in the proper format.
- It costs $69 for a 30-day visa, $44 for a 96-hour visa, and $165 for a 90-day visa to enter the country.
- For a complete list of nations to which this applies, please see this page.
- All fees and levies must be paid in US Dollars.
- The security deposit is a sum of money that residents of certain countries must pay, and it will be repaid to you once you have completed your stay in the UAE.
- When will I receive a return of my security deposit?
- Please ensure that you obtain an exit stamp in your passport as soon as you left the UAE in order to give documentation of departure in the event of any anomalies after your departure.
- overstay, deportation costs, airline tickets, etc.), the equal amount of the penalty will be removed from the security amount and only the remaining balance will be returned to you.
- I returned from the United Arab Emirates more than four days ago – why hasn’t my security deposit been paid to my account?
- Remember that if you paid using a credit card, your refund may appear on your following month’s bill if you paid that way.
What papers do I need to provide with my application? Is it necessary for all members of the family to submit documents? Those passengers who require a visa will be required to present the following papers, which must be submitted in electronic and color format:
- A scan of the photo and bio page of the passport. It is recommended that passports be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of travel. Color photograph in the form of a passport
Passport photo and bio page scanned in. It is recommended that passports be valid for a minimum of six months prior to the date of travel. Color photograph in the format of a passport;
- Identification as proof of residency, such as a resident visa, a utility bill, a tenancy contract, a phone bill, a credit card statement, or an official printed address page in a passport
Aside from that, the following supporting papers, if they are available, may aid in the application process for a visa and can be supplied throughout the application process, under the category of “Additional Documents.”
- A valid visa for any of the following countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, or the United Arab Emirates
- Evidence of travel to any of the countries listed below during the recent five years is required: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates Documents demonstrating that you have investments worth USD 8000 or more, or local income tax documents demonstrating that you have an annual income of USD 8000 or more. The documentation might be in the form of pay stubs, bank statements, or any other type of local investment.
Additionally, in certain situations, additional supporting papers such as marriage certificates or other similar documents may be necessary; if this is the case, we will contact you directly. When I try to proceed with my visa application, I am unable to pick passengers. Why is this? Applicants for passengers who have already filed applications for them will not be able to be selected again – these applicants will be greyed out. The link we issued you via email is only active for four international working days before your scheduled departure date, unless otherwise specified.
- My passport is about to expire; will I be able to obtain a visa in time?
- If your passport is only valid for six months or less, you will need to get it renewed before you can apply for a visa and go to the United Arab Emirates.
- Infants traveling on their parents’ laps are included in this category.
- What method will I use to obtain my visa?
- Is it necessary for me to submit my passport for stamping before I leave for my trip?
- All visas are delivered through email.
What sorts of visas am I eligible to apply for?
Depending on how long you want to spend in the UAE, you can apply for a 96-hour visa, a 30-day visa, or a 90-day visa, among other options.
Through this system, we do not provide long-term or resident visas for any reason.
Is it necessary to get a visa for each stay in Dubai if I wish to make a stopover in Dubai on both my outbound and return trips?
Through the system, you may apply for up to two visas for any one itinerary at the same time.
Alternatively, if your schedule allows it, you may be able to obtain a visa that allows you to enter and exit many times.
When you have completed your visa application, you will receive a confirmation email with a link – this will allow you to follow the progress of your visa application at any time in the future.
We will notify you through email whether your visa application has been granted or denied, or if further information is necessary in order to process it.
Unfortunately, because the UAE authorities do not publish particular reasons for denying visa applications, we are unable to provide you with precise information on why your application was denied.
No: The UAE’s immigration officials do not reimburse visa expenses in the event of a rejected application.
Is it possible to reapply for a visa if my first application is rejected?
“Application began” displays next to my name on the Application Request page.
What exactly does this imply?
An email with your web reference number should have been sent to you; this number will allow you to finish the remainder of your application.
What is the best way to get in touch with VFS Global?
Alternatively, you may talk with us by clicking here.
What is the best way for me to offer feedback on the services I have received?
Please email us your feedback using our FeedBack form.
What should I do if I want to cancel my visa and how do I go about doing so?
Please keep in mind that once a cancellation request has been received, it cannot be withdrawn.
There are fees associated with each visa cancellation request. How can I obtain an extension of the visa that I obtained through VFS Global? You have the option of extending the visa categories listed below twice for a total of 30 days each. Each extension is subject to a cost of AED 850.
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – TouristLeisure|
|Long Term Visit Single Entry – TouristLeisure|
|Long Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
|Short Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
Other supporting papers, such as marriage certificates, and so on, may be required in some instances; if this is the case, we will contact you personally. When I attempt to proceed with my visa application, I am unable to choose passengers. Passengers who have already been selected will be greyed out when you try to pick them again if they have already been selected by you previously. The link we send you through email is only active for four international working days before the day of your trip, unless otherwise specified by you in the email.
- Can I still acquire a visa if my passport is about to expire?
- Your passport must be renewed if it is valid for fewer than six months prior to applying for a visa and traveling to the United Arab Emirates.
- Infants riding on their parents’ laps are included in this category.
- The procedure for obtaining my visa is as follows: During the application procedure, all visas are sent via email to the email address that was provided at the outset.
- The answer is no: you will be issued an electronic visa, which will not require anything to be stamped in your passport before to your flight.
- Make a duplicate of your visa before you travel and keep it with you at all times while traveling.
Are long-term visas available to be obtained on the internet?
Based on your Emirates reservation, the system will automatically determine the suitable visa for you.
For additional information on these visas, please contact the Dubai Naturalization and Residency Department (DNRD).
Yes, each time you enter the UAE, you will require a new visa stamp.
Each visa application is a different procedure; therefore, after you have finished your first application, you must begin the process all over again for your second visa application.
Can you tell me how I can find out where my visa application stands at this point?
By heading to Manage A Booking on Emirates.com and selecting ‘Online visa application’, you may also keep track of your application status.
My visa application was refused for what reason was it rejected?
If my visa application is denied, will my visa payments be returned to my account?
Applicants who paid a security deposit will have their funds returned to them within four international working days of the application being returned.
The Emirates online visa application service does not allow you to reapply for a visa.
Why is this?
The online application process has already begun for you.
You should first check your spam/junk folder before contacting us if you have not received this email.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us using our online enquiry form.
Chat Now, All interactions and correspondence will be in the English language exclusively, please keep this in mind.
Feedback is appreciated by Emirates and VFS Global.
So, what exactly do I do if I want to get my visa canceled?
Please keep in mind that once a cancellation request has been made, it cannot be retracted or changed.
Visa cancellation requests are subject to fees and charges. In what circumstances may I request an extension of the visa that I obtained through VFS Global? Two 30-day extensions are permitted for each of the visa classes listed below. The charge for each extension is AED 850.
- Other supporting papers, such as marriage certificates, and so on, may be required in some situations
- If this is the case, we will contact you directly. When I try to proceed with my visa application, I am unable to pick passengers. Why is this? Applicants for passengers who have already filed applications for them will not be able to be selected again – their names will be greyed out. Otherwise, the link provided by us in the email is only active for a period of four international working days prior to the date of your departure. Application for visas that have not been submitted before this point will be rejected, unless they are presented under the express visa category. My passport is about to expire
- Will I be able to obtain a visa at this time? All travelers to the United Arab Emirates must have a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of their arrival. If your passport is only valid for six months or less, you will need to renew it before you can apply for a visa and go to the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Is a visa required for children or infants? Yes. To enter the UAE, all travellers, including children and newborns, must acquire a visa. This includes infants who are riding on the backs of their parents’ shoulders. We are unable to handle visas for children whose passports have been endorsed on their parents’ behalf. How will I be able to obtain my visa? All visas are supplied through email to the email address that was provided at the beginning of the application procedure. Is it necessary for me to have my passport stamped before I travel? The answer is no: you will be issued an electronic visa, which will not require anything to be stamped in your passport before to your trip. All visas are delivered to applicants through email. Before you go, you should print out a copy of your visa and bring it with you. What sorts of visas may I apply for and what are the requirements? Is it possible to obtain a long-term visa online? Depending on how long you want to remain in the UAE, you can apply for a 96-hour visa, a 30-day visa, or a 90-day visa. The system will automatically identify the most appropriate visa for you depending on your Emirates reservation. Through this method, we do not provide long-term or resident permits. For additional information on these visas, please contact the Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department (DNRD). Is it necessary to get a visa for each stopover in Dubai if I wish to make a stopover in Dubai on both my outbound and return flights? Yes, you must obtain a new visa for each visit to the UAE. Through the system, you may apply for up to two visas for any one itinerary at a time. Each visa application is a different procedure
- After you have finished your first application, you must begin the process all over again for your second visa. Alternatively, if your schedule enables it, you may be able to obtain a visa that allows you to enter and exit many times. What is the best way to keep track of the progress of my visa application? When you have completed your visa application, you will receive a confirmation email that contains a link that will allow you to follow the progress of your visa application at any time. By visiting to Manage A Booking on Emirates.com and selecting ‘Online visa application’, you may also keep track of the progress of your application. Your visa application will be granted or refused, and we will notify you through email if more information is necessary. What was the reason for my visa application being denied? Unfortunately, because the UAE authorities do not publish precise reasons for denying visa applications, we are unable to provide you with a detailed explanation of why your application was denied. If my visa application is refused, will my visa payments be refunded? No: The UAE immigration officials do not reimburse visa expenses in the event of a rejected application. If you made a security deposit, it will be repaid to you within four international working days of the application being returned. Is it possible to reapply for a visa if my initial application is rejected? The Emirates online visa application service does not allow you to resubmit. “Application began” displays next to my name on the Application Request page. Why is this happening? What exactly does this mean? You have already started the process of submitting an online application. In order to finish your application, you should have received an email providing your web reference number. We recommend that you check your spam/junk folder before contacting us if you have not received this email. How can I get in touch with VFS Global? You can reach us using our online enquiry page if you have any queries. Alternatively, you may contact us by clicking here. Chat Now, Please be advised that all discussions and correspondence will be conducted in the English language exclusively. What is the best way for me to offer feedback on the services I received? Emirates and VFS Global appreciate hearing from you. Please send us your feedback using our FeedBack form. What should I do if I want to cancel my visa and how do I go about it? To continue with the cancellation request, you will need your visa application number and Emirates booking reference number. Please keep in mind that once a cancellation request has been made, it cannot be retracted. Click here to begin and then choose the visa application that has to be cancelled. Fees are assessed for each visa cancellation request. How can I obtain an extension of the visa I obtained through VFS Global? You have the option of extending the visa categories listed below twice for a total of 30 days each time. Each extension is subject to an AED 850 cost.
Is it possible to apply for a UAE visa if my passport only has one name on it? Passports with a single name will not be accepted; applicants must have a minimum of two names in their passport in order to apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates. What is the best way for me to submit my awaiting documents? You can upload your pending papers by using the unique link that you got in a pending email or by using the upload button on this page. You can send the awaiting papers to the DVPC customer support email ID, [email protected], which is available 24 hours a day.
If any of the requested information is not given, our system will flag the email as spam, move it to a quarantine, and it will not be sent to our office.