If you’d like to ship to the UAE with the United States Postal Service (USPS), there’s no need to go to the Post Office, you can book popular USPS services like USPS First Class Package International, USPS Priority Mail International and USPS Priority Mail Express International through our shipping calculator.
- Most international shipments into Dubai are air freight through Dubai International Airport – the 7th busiest commercial airport in the world – but there is also huge sea commerce via the massive Port Jebel Ali. Whilst Dubai is essentially one city, there are various sub-areas within the region which is a total size of 4000km2.
Does USPS ship to Dubai?
Yes, USPS delivers to the United Arab Emirates. They offer several methods including USPS ePacket, USPS Priority, USPS Express.
Can you send packages to Dubai?
Send parcels to the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah and pay less with Parcel Monkey. If you’re looking for the cheapest postage to Dubai or you need to send an urgent parcel to UAE, you can get quotes from multiple international couriers in seconds with our courier quote calculator.
Does DHL ship to Dubai?
Located in over 220 countries and territories worldwide, we’ve been shipping important documents and parcels through our fast and secure parcel delivery service for more than 50 years.
Does UPS deliver to Dubai?
With UPS, you get an expansive network that has more delivery options to UAE than other carriers. And we offer the speed that can help you get to places faster helping youclaim more of the market as your own.
What is postal code for Dubai?
Dubai postal code is ‘ ‘00000 ” as well as Dubai Zip Code is also ”00000” and the fact behind this number is the same. now you can answer if anybody wants to know about the Postal code of Dubai UAE or Dubai Zip Code you’ll advise him to write down five zeros as a symbolic effect.
What can you not send to Dubai?
United Arab Emirates Prohibited and Restricted Items
- Communications equipment.
- Compact discs.
- Cotton seeds.
- Electronic items (watches, car-keys, etc.) with a camera and pens with a camera.
- Films: 8mm, 16mm & 35mm.
- Films: entertainment.
How do I send a parcel to UAE?
How to ship your parcel to UAE
- Global reach to 200+ countries.
- Choose the speed you need.
- Always meet your deadline.
- Total cost control.
What is cheapest way to ship internationally?
To conclude, the cheapest international shipping options are: Typically, it’s USPS because they offer international shipping rates far cheaper than UPS and FedEx. Using UPS and FedEx to ship internationally without a business account can be really costly, with rates almost being 3x higher than USPS.
How long does it take to ship from US to Dubai?
Therefore, the most realistic time frame to ship cargo from the United States to Dubai is approximately 4 weeks. There are many variables that may be factored into this time range. These include how many stops the vessel makes along the way, which will determine how long the trip takes.
Which is best international courier?
10 Best International Shipping Companies
- DB Schenker.
- R+ L Carriers.
- YRC Freight.
- Blue Dart.
Is FedEx cheaper than DHL?
Shipping Rates: Although DHL and FedEx both charge higher rates for same-day delivery services, DHL rates are typically cheaper for domestic shipments, ultimately. When it comes to choosing between DHL international shipping rates and FedEx international shipping rates, DHL rates are also generally more affordable.
How long does DHL take to deliver to Dubai?
Book online before midnight and one of our friendly drivers will collect your parcel the very next day – or you can select a different day to suit you – and we’ll deliver it to its destination in 3 days with our worldwide air service.
How long does it take DHL to deliver to Dubai?
Please keep in mind that delivery times can vary depending on the product/service and origin/destination relation, from 2-3 days for neighboring countries and up to 20 days for countries with long distances.
FedEx Delivery Options & Tips
FedEx provides you with an option between premium services when speed is critical and economy services when dependability and cost savings are the most essential factors to consider. If you’re shipping to the United Arab Emirates, take advantage of our most popular FedEx ®services. 1
|International Service||Transit Time||Transit Time|
|U.S. to U.A.E.||U.A.E. to U.S.|
|FedEx International Priority ®||2 business days||2 business days|
|FedEx International Priority ®Freight||2 business days||2 business days|
|FedEx International Economy ®||4 to 6 business days||4 business days|
|FedEx International Economy ®Freight||4 to 6 business days||5 business days|
Please refer to the table on international shipping services for further service alternatives. We also provide two flat-rate packing alternatives for your FedEx International Priority ® shipments: the FedEx ®10kg Box and the FedEx ®25kg Box. Both of these options are available at no additional cost. These flat-rate shipping boxes are available for free at FedEx Express facilities, including FedEx World Service Center ® locations and FedEx Office ®Print and Ship Centers. They are also available at FedEx Office ®Print and Ship Centers.
FedEx delivers packages in the United Arab Emirates.
FedEx has operations in Dubai, which include a pre-clearance facility, and can provide you with access to all seven emirates as well as other Middle Eastern markets.
Our specialized express networks, FedEx EuropeOne ® and FedEx AsiaOneTM, provide you with the trust and dependability you need while developing your international business.
Shipping to Dubai – Cheap Shipping to UAE
If you need to ship a package from the United States to Dubai or another place within the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Parcel Monkey will assist you in comparing shipping prices from major international carriers to get the most affordable shipping from the United States to Dubai. If you’re looking for economy shipping to Abu Dhabi or expedited shipping to Dubai, our discounted shipping rates to the UAE will reduce your shipping costs, and our simple online booking process means you can book a shipment to the UAE at any time of day or night.
Cost of shipping to Dubai from USA
In the event that you need to find out how much it will cost to send anything to Dubai or anyplace else in the UAE, you can receive an estimate right here with Parcel Monkey. The cost of shipping to the United Arab Emirates may vary depending on the size and weight of your shipment as well as the level of service you desire, but our easy shipping calculator will calculate the cost of delivering your box and offer you with numerous quotations from which to pick. Request a quote
Cheapest shipping from USA to UAE
Parcel Monkey can assist you in finding and booking one of these low-cost international shipping options with our shipping calculator. If you want to send your item as inexpensively as possible, the most cost-effective shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates is by monitored mail. Monitored mail is only ideal for tiny or lightweight packages, and travel times are greater than those of a conventional courier service.
However, if you’re shipping on a tight budget, a tracked mail service will be the most cost-effective shipping option. EMS Parcel Post and DHL eCommerce are two companies to keep an eye out for when getting a quote. Both of these businesses will provide low-cost shipping to the United Arab Emirates.
How long does it take to ship from US to UAE?
Delivery timeframes to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates are dependent on the service you choose. Delivery times for economy shipping to Dubai range from 22 to 6 business days, while delivery times for expedited shipping range from 1 to 6 business days. Here are some samples of our low-cost courier services to the United Arab Emirates, as well as expected delivery times:
Economy shipping to Dubai
- EMS Parcel Post– This monitored postal service from the United States to the United Arab Emirates is the most affordable, with a travel period of 7-16 working days. Drop off your package at the FedEx drop-off station that is closest to you. DHL eCommerce– Tracked mail to the United Arab Emirates from the United States in 11-22 business days. Drop off your package at your nearest United States Postal Service office. cheapest courier service to the UAE, with a delivery time of 2 to 5 business days and complete online tracking from the moment of drop off to the time of delivery
- International drop off
Expedited shipping to Dubai
- International Priority Drop-Off — This is our most affordable express courier service to the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Delivery from the United States is completely traceable and takes 1-3 business days. Drop off your box at a FedEx drop-off point near you, or arrange for a courier to pick it up from your home or place of business for an extra fee.
*Please keep in mind that delivery timeframes are estimations supplied by our carrier partners and are based only on delivery to major cities and metropolitan areas. More distant regions may require an extra day or two of travel time.
USPS shipping to UAE
When shipping to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with the United States Postal Service (USPS), there’s no need to visit the Post Office; instead, you can book popular USPS services such as the United States Postal Service First Class Package International, the United States Postal Service Priority Mail International, and the United States Postal Service Priority Mail Express International through ourshipping calculator.
Our reduced services with the United States Postal Service (USPS) give low-cost postage to destinations such as Dubai while also providing the convenience of dropping off your parcel at your local Post Office.
Almost all shipments to the United Arab Emirates are subject to a customs levy when they arrive in the country. Any exceptions to this rule are expressly noted in the rules that govern importation into the United Arab Emirates. The baseline duty amount is five percent of the total value of the consignment. Some commodities, such as alcoholic beverages and cigarettes, are subject to a much higher duty cost, which can range from 50 to 100 percent. To transport products to the United Arab Emirates, the necessary documentation is required.
While the United Arab Emirates is somewhat open to the flow of commodities across its borders, the country is nevertheless primarily under the jurisdiction of its central government body, which is conservative in its outlook and ideology.
Books, music, and movies will very certainly be scrutinized, restricted, and possibly barred from entering the country if a government agency determines that they are incompatible with the nation’s ideals.
Products such as pharmaceuticals must be licensed by the Ministry of Health before they may be sold.
Gambling gadgets, ivory, precious metals and stones, and other such items View our complete list of forbidden items.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Parcel Monkey marketplace makes use of a shipping calculator to determine the most cost-effective way to transport your things from point A to point B using a variety of different carriers. With full tracking available on practically all of our delivery services, you can keep track of your product from the minute it leaves your possession until it reaches its destination. We always recommend that you provide the contact information for the receiver so that the courier may contact them if there is a problem with the delivery. As a result, certain of our courier services, such as DHL eCommerce to distant locations, are delivered to a local Post Office, from which the client must pick up the parcel. It is therefore critical to supply a valid contact number. Items transported through Parcel Monkey are also shipped DDU, therefore it is possible that Customs will need payment from the receiver prior to delivering the package to them. Customs Advice is available to assist you with the preparation of any Customs Documents. If you would like to learn more about what a courier is and how to select the most appropriate service for your shipment, we can assist you
Can I add protection cover to my order?
- When you place an order through the Parcel Monkey marketplace, you will have the option to add protective coverage to your item throughout the booking process. If your item is not banned, has been packaged appropriately, and you follow our Claims Procedure, you will be covered in the event that your item is lost, stolen, or otherwise damaged. Some of our services do not include any form of protection, while others do, and some even provide free protection up to a particular dollar amount. When you receive a shipping quote from our shipping calculator, you will be able to see this information. Please double-check that the item does not appear on the list of restricted items, since doing so will render it invalid. Keep in mind that your gift will be shipped by international carriers and will likely be processed by a variety of customs and airport agencies
- Thus, be sure to wrap the item properly so that it is well secured and cannot move around in the box.
How long will it take for my package to be delivered?
- Consider how fast you require your shipment to arrive before deciding on the method of delivery you will use. The shipment destination and the courier service you select from the Parcel Monkey marketplace are the two most important things to consider when estimating transit timeframes. When you select a courier from our marketplace, we will provide an anticipated delivery time, which is supplied by the couriers themselves as they handle the goods in their possession or custody. You can see how long it will take for the package to arrive with the recipient, and we recommend that you share this tracking information with the recipient so that they are aware of when the package is expected to arrive. Always provide the recipient’s contact information when making a reservation in case the delivery courier wants to get in touch with them. If you’re seeking to save money, you may choose for slower economic services such as DHL eCommerce, or you can go for a faster Express option that gets the box delivered more quickly, such as our 2-5 dayInternational Drop Offservice provided by FedEx, which is also available as a Pickup.
Shipping From The USA To UAE (GUIDE) ?
Shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates takes between 3 and 25 working days (depending on the shipping method). We ship to the United Arab Emirates utilizing carriers such as FedEx, DHL, the United States Postal Service, and Planet Mail. Prices for modest items begin at roughly $10, and you will also receive package tracking information. We also deliver things straight to your front door, which makes it quite easy for you. Shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates Here, we’ll explain how it works, how much it costs, how to get the best deal on shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates, and much more.
We’ll also go over how to report your items properly, what limits and bans there are, and much more.
Shipping Price And Time From The USA To The United Arab Emirates
The cost of shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates is fairly reasonable. Smaller bundles start at a few tens of dollars and go up from there. Our postage calculator may be used to determine the cost of mail and the time required for delivery.
How To Get The Cheapest Shipping From The USA To United Arab Emirates?
The cost of shipping is mostly determined by the size and weight of the shipment, as well as the delivery option you select. Slower delivery options from the United States to the United Arab Emirates are the most cost-effective way to transport packages. The anticipated costs of shipping from the United States to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates are listed in the following table.
|Shipping Methods||0.5 kg, 25×18×10 cm||4.5 kg, 50×25×18 cm||20 kg, 90×60×50 cm|
|Postal Service:Fully Tracked||$19.38||n/a||n/a|
|Aramex:Priority Parcel Express||$17.2||$40.36||$749.2|
|* FedEx:International Economy||$36.05||$48.41||$188.48|
|* FedEx:International Priority||$40.34||$52.91||$273.3|
|* DHL:Express Worldwide||$46.02||$90.82||$584.88|
The costs were projected on the 10th of August, 2020, which was a week later. * Insurance coverage is provided. We ship the packages to the United Arab Emirates by many carriers, including the United States Postal Service, DHL, FedEx, and Planet Mail. Delivery normally takes 5 to 10 days using express means and 5 to 10 days using less expensive, more economical options.
Calculate Price Of The Shipping From The USA To the United Arab Emirates For Your Package
The cost of shipping is mostly determined by the size and weight of the shipment, as well as the delivery option you select. Slower delivery techniques might help you keep the cost of your order to a bare minimum. Obtaining the most competitive pricing for your bundle People who are interested in enjoying the contents of the delivery as soon as possible may consider more expensive options such as DHL Worldwide Express, FedEx Priority, and FedEx Economy, which are more expensive. If you don’t need your product as soon as possible, the less expensive delivery methods are ideal ‘budget’ solutions.
How Does The Shipping To the United Arab Emirates Work?
Generally speaking, there are two most common methods of transporting products and personal belongings from the United States to the United Arab Emirates. The first step is to locate a carrier such as FedEx, contact them, arrange a pickup, and have them deliver the box to the delivery location you specify. It is effective, but it is too costly. In the second instance, a package forwarding firm such as Planet Express can be used as a resource. Utilizing the services of a package forwarder provides you with a number of advantages.
|Traditional Shipping||Planet Express|
|Costs of the shipping||Very expensive||Much cheaper|
|Delivery time||Depending on the delivery method||Depending on thedelivery method|
|Additional services||Very limited||Wide selection*|
|Delivery methods||Limited, depending on the carrier||Wide selection (more carriers)|
|Customer support||Very slow||Very responsive and helpful|
* Continue reading below to learn more about how you may profit from our additional services.
Shipping From The USA To the United Arab Emirates With Planet Express
When it comes to shopping from US companies that do not ship to the United Arab Emirates, or simply sending a few personal things, Planet Express is the company to turn to for assistance. The shipping procedure may be broken down into three basic parts.
1. Getting a Free USA Address
Planet Express can supply you with a free US address in Gardena, California, as well as a premium sales-tax-free address in Portland, Oregon, as well as a variety of other services.
You may use these addresses to place shopping from US retailers, as well as to receive parcels containing your personal belongings and, ultimately, presents from friends who live in the United States.
2. Using Your USA Address
When you have the Planet Express address, you may use it to receive orders from online businesses in the United States. When we receive items addressed to you, we link them to your account and send you an email to notify you that the packages have arrived. Afterwards, you can choose to take advantage of one of our optional services. After determining that you want to have the shipment delivered to your home address in the United Arab Emirates, go to step 3.
3. Choosing The Delivery Method From The USA To the United Arab Emirates
It is necessary for you to complete the customs declaration before we can ship the goods to you. It is an online form in which you explain the contents of the box you are sending. It has a tight relationship with customs and provides assistance to customs inspectors while inspecting an incoming cargo. Once you have completed the declaration, you will be able to select the delivery option that best meets your needs. We provide fast shipping options as well as inexpensive, slower alternatives. More information on the methodologies may be found in the next section.
You must complete the customs declaration form before we can ship the goods to you. A description of the contents of the shipment is entered into an online form. Moreover, it has a tight relationship with customs and provides assistance to customs inspectors during the inspection of imported packages. The distribution option of your choice will be available to you as soon as you have finished the declaration. We provide fast shipping options as well as inexpensive, slower options. In the next part, you will learn more about the procedures used.
ProhibitionsRestrictions On Goods Imported To the United Arab Emirates
There are also certain limits on the importation of certain commodities. Each carrier has its own list of goods that are not permitted to be transported. So, what exactly cannot be shipped from the United States to the United Arab Emirates? You may read the terms and conditions of each carrier by clicking on the following links: For you, the most crucial piece of information is that we are unable to send the following things from the United States to the United Arab Emirates:
|Drugs and narcotic substances||Pirated content||Counterfeit currency|
|Items used in black magic, witchcraft or sorcery||Publications and artwork that contradict or challenge Islamic teachings and values||Exotic, protected and endangered animals and certain breeds of dogs|
|Gambling tools and machines|
You can check the United Arab Emirates Government website, verify the conditions of each carrier listed above, or contact us if you are unsure whether any limitations apply to your items.
Take Advantage Of Some Of Our Other Services
Planet Express is more than simply a package forwarding service. We also provide other services to our clients, such as consolidation, fulfillment, and the Shop For Me service.
Calculate the Postage Price in Advance
You may simply determine the cost of mailing in advance if you know how to do so. Make use of our postal calculator to save money. Simply enter your information and you will be provided with an estimate of the cost and delivery time. Calculate the cost of the item.
Let Us Shop For You
You don’t have time to go shopping, or the store you’d want to patronize does not take your chosen way of payment. Tell us what you want to purchase and where you want to get it, and we will take care of the rest. Make use of Shop For Me.
Do You Have Any Other Wish?
Need to scan papers, extract invoices from a shipment, determine whether or not items have arrived, complete a customs declaration, or something else?
We can help. Simply put in a particular request. More information about Special Requests
Why Choose Planet Express?
We have some of the most competitive pricing on the market. We give outstanding client service in both English and Arabic languages. We have received positive feedback from our customers.
Read Reviews of our Customers
Check out the following websites to read thousands of testimonials from our delighted clients.
Shipping From The USA To the United Arab Emirates FAQ
? What is the cost of shipping a package from the United States to the United Arab Emirates? The cost of shipping varies based on the delivery option you select, as well as the size and weight of the shipment. Methods that are less expensive range in price from $10 to $30. When it comes to the smaller packages, the more costly ones are generally around $50. Obtain further information on the cost of shipping from the United States to the United Arab Emirates. What is the best way to ship a product from the United States to the United Arab Emirates?
- The first step is to register with Planet Express, where you will receive a free US mailing address.
- 2nd STEP: Once Planet Express has received your shipment, you will get an email confirming receipt of your delivery.
- Please show me the entire tutorial.
- Yes, the United Arab Emirates is served by the United States Postal Service.
- The lower prices offered by Planet Express on these techniques allow you to save a significant amount of money.
When using rapid delivery methods, it takes between 3 and 10 business days to get a shipment from the United States to the United Arab Emirates, around 10 to 20 business days when using slower delivery methods, and about 20 to 30 business days when using the slowest and most expensive shipping methods.
- Yes, Amazon US does send some things to the United Arab Emirates; however, the vast majority of the products cannot be sent directly to the United Arab Emirates through Amazon’s website.
- It operates in three easy steps: First, you join up with us, and we will offer you with a free US mailing address.
- You may place an order for products from Amazon USA and have them delivered to the US address we supplied you.
- We offer a comprehensive tutorial on how to purchase from Amazon in the United States.
- Shipping items from Walmart USA to the United Arab Emirates is possible, although not directly from the United States.
It operates in three easy steps: First, you join up with us, and we will offer you with a free US mailing address.
You may place an order for merchandise from Walmart USA and have it delivered to the US address we supplied you.
We offer a comprehensive instruction on how to place an order with Walmart USA.
Despite the fact that certain merchants may provide worldwide delivery, it is not particularly frequent for orders to be placed from the United Arab Emirates.
When we get your shipment from eBay, we will send you an email to let you know that it has arrived.
3. Finally, all that is left is to complete the customs declaration and pick the shipping method from the United States to the United Arab Emirates. We offer a comprehensive instruction on how to order from eBay in the United States.
Useful Information For Purchase And Package Forwarding From The USA To the United Arab Emirates
Read our blog, where we routinely post buying advice for a variety of various products. Also, be sure to check out our following page, which has instructional videos on how to order from the most prominent US retailers. We deliver to all areas of the United Arab Emirates — from Ghewelfat to Al-Khabb, from Liwa Oasis to Dibba, Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi, and everywhere in between. We provide coverage for nearly all of the cities in the United Arab Emirates. Every aspect of your life may be managed from the comfort of your own home.
Our fulfillment center services are employed by individuals who wish to save money on storage costs by reducing their inventory. The chance to rent storage space at our California warehouse is available to our customers. In addition, we will manage all of the logistics for you, leaving you to concentrate solely on the marketing and administration of your company. Please get in touch with us at for a customized calculation.
Ship from the US & UK to the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
You might receive your delivery in as little as two days. Can’t wait to get your things in the mail? Choose from a number of speedy shipping alternatives to ensure that your products arrive as quickly as possible! When you consolidate packages, you can save money. MyUS may save you up to 80% on shipping costs by consolidating products from various retailers into a single shipment. Thousands of US shops offer SALES TAX-FREE shopping in the United States. Paying no sales tax in the United States allows you to save 7 percent on every transaction!
- Packages may be tracked with relative ease.
- There are no hidden costs.
- * You can reach out to us at any time of day or night.
- Apply to international shipment from the United States by DHL, FedEx, UPS, or “Budget Carrier,” as well as other modes of transportation.
- Excessive length, width, and height are measured in linear dimensions (total length + width + height) higher than 72 inches (183 cm).
- The MyUS TruePrice guarantee does not cover any additional or optional services like as insurance, dangerous goods fees, customs, levies, or taxes, among other things.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP PARCELS TO THE UAE FROM THE US AND UK?
Make use of our shipping cost estimator to get an idea of how much your package will cost to send. As a MyUS member, you will have access to a real-time shipping calculator, which will allow you to estimate the cost of sending items from the United States or the United Kingdom. The cost of shipping is determined by a few factors:
- The size and weight of your shipment
- If you choose one of the expedited shipping options
- Which carrier you choose (FedEx, DHL, UPS, or USPS)
- How much you spend on shipping. The location where the package will be delivered
- If your delivery contains any banned or regulated products, you may be required to provide additional documentation in order to cross customs.
EASY AND CONVENIENT SHOPPING AND SHIPPING
Get your own US and UK mailing addresses, affordable international shipping costs, and other benefits when you join MyUS. Shop at your favorite US and UK retailers without paying sales tax, and then ship your items to one of our MyUS facilities.
As soon as we get your items, we carefully combine them into one shipment, allowing you to save money on international shipping. You have the option of selecting your favorite shipping carrier. Your items can be delivered to your home in as little as two days.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SHIP PACKAGES FROM THE US AND UK TO THE UAE?
The following are the average transit times for products shipped from MyUS to the United Arab Emirates:
- Express shipping (recommended) takes 2 to 4 business days
- Economy shipping takes 5 to 10 business days
- And international delivery takes 14 to 21 business days.
We handle your goods as quickly as possible and reship your things from our distribution centers. Since 1997, our mission has been to please our customers with every item they receive. MyUS is the first firm of its type, and we are committed to being the greatest international shipping consolidator in the world. We are headquartered in the United States. Here are a few interesting statistics regarding MyUS:
- Receive glowing, positive feedback from satisfied customers on a consistent basis
- Shipping to more than 220 countries and territories across the world is available. More than 6.6 million people have joined
- Annual member purchases totaling more than $240 million are made possible by the organization. More than 22 million shipments were sent out of the United States. Customs professionals guarantee that your paperwork are correctly completed.
We are passionate about what we do, and we can’t wait to be of service to you!
The MyUS Advantage:
The shipping choices available to you through MyUS are numerous. You may save money on delivery by selecting economy shipping, or you can choose expedited shipping to get your things faster.
WHICH CARRIERS SHIP TO THE UAE?
Is it only that you prefer FedEx for shipping? Is DHL your preferred courier service? Do you need your package to arrive in two days? As a MyUS member, you have the freedom to choose which worldwide carrier service you wish to utilize with each shipment! Shipping costs and delivery periods vary depending on the carrier.
- SMSA Express takes 8-14 days
- FedEx Intl Connect takes 6-12 days
- Budget Economy takes 5-10 days
- FedEx Economy takes 2-5 days
- FedEx Priority takes 1-3 days
- DHL Express takes 1-4 days
- UPS Expedited takes 2-8 days
- UPS Worldwide Saver takes 1-4 days
- UPS Worldwide Saver takes 1-4 days.
SHOP USUK STORES (RETAILERS) POPULAR WITH OUR EMIRATI MEMBERS
MyUS allows you to purchase at thousands of US and UK retailers! Check out our favorite US and UK retailers by clicking here! Always keep in mind that just because your shop isn’t on the list doesn’t mean that it isn’t accessible.
We’re your partner through the entire shopping and shipping process.
Shopping at any online retailer in the United States or the United Kingdom is simple with the aid of MyUS. Create an account, acquire your MyUS addresses, and send things from retailers in the United States and the United Kingdom to our distribution center. Once we have received your order, we will assist you in having it shipped directly to your home.
Have Questions? We Have Answers!
I’m wondering what the de minimis value is in the United Arab Emirates. Shipping an item with a stated value less than the quantities shown below will result in no duty or VAT being charged to you. Unless your entire order value exceeds these amounts, you will be responsible for paying duties and taxes when your products are delivered to your address. Find out more about customs and taxation.
- De minimis Value for Duty: 979 AED*
- De minimis Value for Tax: 0 AED*
- De minimis Value for Insurance: 979 AED* All imports into the UAE will be subject to a 5 percent value-added tax (VAT) starting on January 1, 2018, based on the entire cargo value.
*With the exception of alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, and other products where extra duty or tax may be applicable. For qualified shipments, MyUS offers the option to send packages with Delivery Duties Paid included in the price (DDP). This means that you may pay any relevant duties directly to MyUS when you submit a ship request, rather than having to pay them in your nation after the goods have been delivered to your doorstep. When you choose this option in your online account or shipment request, you will be able to pay for all tariffs and shipping expenses in a single payment, eliminating the need to make several payments.
- Is there a problem with an item, or is it completely prohibited in your country?
- Do you enjoy shopping at American and British retailers and shipping your purchases back to the United Arab Emirates?
- That’s where MyUS can be of assistance.
- Being able to browse thousands of online retailers that were previously inaccessible to you owing to foreign shipping limitations is made possible by having your own MyUS address.
- Enter your new MyUS addresses as the shipping address during the checkout process.
- Your shipments from the United States are normally delivered within 2-4 days.
- Join MyUS now to acquire your MyUS addresses quickly and to begin exporting US and UK products to the United Arab Emirates.
When you use MyUS, you can purchase practically anything you want. The following are some of our UAE members’ favorite American retailers:
- NYX Cosmetics
- Forever 21
- Ralph Lauren
- Lime Crime
- JA Cosmetics
- MAC Cosmetics, Anastasia Beverly Hills, GAP, Victoria’s Secret, Shoe Zoo, Gilt, Walmart, Makeup Geek, eBay, American Girl, Toys R Us, Disney Store, and a slew of more US retailers
MyUS also offers a browser plugin called MyUS Shopping, which allows you to shop from different websites while just having to check out from one place. MyUS makes every effort to provide the most competitive shipping costs to the United Arab Emirates. In fact, our members save an average of $400 on shipping costs each year. This is how we go about it:
- Consolidating your parcels means putting all of your purchases into a single container. When compared to sending each item separately, you may save up to 80% on shipping costs. FedEx, DHL, and other carriers offer discounted rates (and we pass the reduced rates on to our members). With the world’s leading shipping firms, we can take advantage of bulk reductions
- Shipping prices are based only on the weight of the box (not the package size, which can lead to unpredictable charges). With MyUS TruePrice, the cost of shipping is calculated based on the weight of the product, rather than the size of the box. In certain cases, other shipping firms charge by weight PLUS size, which might result in additional fees.
Are you ready to order online and take advantage of low-cost, dependable shipping to the United Arab Emirates? Sign up now to begin saving money right away. MyUS will deliver packages to all regions of the United Arab Emirates, including the following cities and provinces:
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Al Ain, Sharjah, Ras al-Khaimah, Fujairah, Dibba Al-Hisn, Khor Fakkan, and Umm al-Quwain are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
MyUS is pleased to provide service to all locations of the United Arab Emirates. It is possible to join MyUS if you live near the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of Oman, the Western and Southern borders of the United States, or anyplace in between. MyUS is also pleased to assist the people of Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and other adjacent nations. Certain products are restricted from leaving the United States or the United Kingdom, as well as from entering the United Arab Emirates by international law.
It is our policy to assist you in returning any illegal items that we discover and that will be halted by AE customs.
Before you transfer things from the United States or the United Kingdom to the United Arab Emirates, double-check that they are legally permitted to be carried there.
Banned Items in the United Arab Emirates
Various things are prohibited from being shipped to the United Arab Emirates, as is the case with every nation on the planet. AE law prohibits the shipment of the following things, and MyUS will not be allowed to ship them to you:
- E-cigarettes, e-liquid, and any other electronic vaping goods are prohibited. Drones of any type are prohibited. Fireworks, radar detectors, and satellite receivers are some of the options. Swords and knives (with the exception of kitchen and preparation knives)
- Devices for gambling
- Watches and pens that include a built-in camera
- Drugs that are illegal (hashish, cocaine, heroin, etc.)
- Synthetic marijuana
- Pornographic items (adult toys, videos, and so on)
- And other offenses. Sacred texts
- Religious literature
- Pork products (subject to consent by the local municipality)
- Components and accessories for aircraft (certain balloons and small aircraft may be authorized, but they may require specific clearance/paperwork)
- Aviation parts and accessories Items that have their origins in Israel
- Items manufactured in Iran
- Tires that have been used
- The majority of sculptures are forbidden (but some may be permitted if you write to the customs director)
- And For FedEx, DHL, UPS, and USPS carriers, tobacco items (including E-cigarettes and vaping devices) are available for shipment.
Please keep in mind that UAE customs rules are subject to change at any time. This should not be construed as a comprehensive list of objects prohibited from being imported. The United States and the United Kingdom have regulations governing what may and cannot be exported outside of their borders. The following is a short list of products that MyUS is not permitted to export from its facilities under current law:
- Guns, including replicas
- Tear gas, mace, and pepper spray
- Prescription medications
- Non-FDA authorized medical equipment
- And prescription medications. Products containing Human Growth Hormone, steroids, or synthetic analogues of such medications
- Foods that spoil quickly
- Lighters with gasoline inside, gun power, flares, or matches are all examples of prohibited items. Handcuffs and straitjackets
- Gas masks and filters
- Military weaponry or uniforms
- And other items of clothing.
- Body armor
- Counterfeit goods
- Counterfeit lottery tickets
- The skins or leather of snakes, alligators, crocodiles, stingrays, and other reptiles and amphibians
- The fur or skin of wolves, bears, elephants, rhinos, some deer and foxes
- Self-propelled vehicles
- Batteries that have been damaged
- And human remains are prohibited.
If you are wondering whether or not you can send an item from the United States or the United Kingdom to the United Arab Emirates, ourcustomer service team is here to assist you. * Delivery timeframes may vary depending on your unique region, weather conditions, political influences, and the Customs Office in your area. You may find information on concerns that may influence transportation delays or need the submission of additional information when shipping to Saudi Arabia in our frequently asked questions.
Express shipping is available through DHL, UPS, and FedEx Express. FedEx Economy or the United States Postal Service are the most cost-effective options for economy shipping. FedEx Freight is used for freight shipment.
Ready to ShopShip?
Your MyUS address may be obtained quickly by just joining the service. Become a member
United Arab Emirates
|International Mail ManualIndividual Country ListingsTogo – ZimbabweUnited Arab Emirates|
Prohibitions(130) Aerosol products are those that are sprayed onto the skin. Butane gas lighters and refills are available. Firearms, ammunition, and the parts and components of these items Except in the case of insured shipments, gold, gems, platinum, valuable stones, and silver are prohibited. Infectious biological compounds that are perishable. Noninfectious biological compounds that are perishable. Pearls that have been polished, whitened, or are fake or imitation. Pork products are a type of meat that is derived from pigs.
Materials that are radioactive.
Restrictions Prior authorisation is required for medications.
- Customs regulations normally exclude any shipments with a value of less than 500 dirhams, as well as items that are not commercial in nature and include personal effects. Commercial shipments that exceed 500 dirhams in value must be accompanied by the following documents: (a) original invoices authenticated by the UAE Consulates
- (b) an authenticated certificate of origin
- (c) a list of the items contained in the package
- And (d) a certificate of exemption from duty, if one is available. The date of implementation is January 1, 2018, and all items comprising goods are subject to a value-added tax (VAT), which is charged by the addressee and is based on a percentage of the overall worth of the item. All correspondence must include the whole address, which includes the addressee’s post office box number, the applicable emirate (for example, Dubai), and the nation name “United Arab Emirates.”
- If the addressee’s cell telephone number and email address are accessible, they must be displayed on all correspondence.
Global Express Guaranteed(210)Price Group 6 is a service that provides guaranteed delivery worldwide. Generally Acceptable Mailing Conditions To learn more about the regions served in the destination country, allowed contents, packaging and labeling requirements, tracking and tracing, service standards, and other criteria for sending, go to Publication 141, Global Express Guaranteed Service Guide. Size Restrictions (211.22) The surface area of the item to be mailed’s address side must be big enough to include the Global Express Guaranteed Air Waybill/Shipping Invoice (shipping label), postage, endorsement, and any other marks that may be required.
- 46 inches is the maximum length.
- Height to the top of the head: 46 inches The combined maximum length and girth is 108 inches.
- Insurance(212.5) To view the pricing structure for GXG document reconstruction insurance and non–document insurance, please refer to Notice 123, Price List.
- Size Restrictions (221.42) 36 inches is the maximum length.
- Insurance(222.7) The service is only available for Priority Mail Express International shipments of items.
- The pricing structure for Priority Mail Express International merchandise insurance coverage may be found in Notice 123,Price List, which is available online.
- An invoice for commercial shipments must be included with every shipping of commercial goods. Money, banknotes, currency notes (including paper money), securities of any kind payable to bearer, traveler’s checks, precious metals (platinum and gold), precious stones (including precious stones, jewelry, and watches), and other valuable articles are not permitted in Priority Mail Express International shipments to the United Arab Emirates.
Mumtaz is the name of the reciprocal service. AEA is the country code for the United Arab Emirates. Reasons for Service: All Priority Mail International is a service provided by the United States Postal Service (230) Price Group 7 is comprised of the following items: Postal Service Priority Mail International—Flat Fee Envelopes with a flat rate or small boxes with a flat rate price: 4 pounds is the greatest weight that may be carried. The appropriate retail, Commercial Base, or Commercial Plus pricing can be found in Notice 123, Price List, which is available online.
For further information on the retail, Commercial Base, and Commercial Plus prices, see Notice 123, Price List.
The combined maximum length and girth is 79 inches.
Priority Mail International merchandise insurance coverage is detailed in Notice 123, Price List, which includes a cost structure.
PS Form 2976-A is contained inside PS Form 2976-E (Personal Information Form) (envelope) First-Class Mail International is a service provided by the United States Postal Service (240) Price Group 8Size Restriction Large Envelopes (Flats): See241.232Letters: See241.212Postcards: See241.221Large Envelopes (Flats): See241.232Large Envelopes (Flats): See241.232Large Envelopes (Flats): See241.232Large Envelopes (Flats): See241.232Large Envelopes (F Customs Form Is Necessary (123) Form 2976, as required by law (see123.61) International First-Class Package Delivery Service (250) Prices for Price Group 10Size Restriction Packages (Small Packets): See 251.22 and 251.23 for more information.
Customs Form Is Necessary (123) Bags for Airmail(260) —Direct Sack to a Single Addressee (PS Form 2976) Price Group 8 is a price range that includes a variety of options.
The maximum weight is 4 pounds.
The maximum weight is 15 pounds.
(see123.61) Items sent by Priority Mail International (including Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and Priority Mail International Small Flat Rate Priced Boxes) include the following items: PS Form 2976-A is contained inside The Postal Service Form 2976-E (envelope) is a Certificate of Mailing (310) Individual Pieces — For the appropriate price, please refer to Notice 123, Price List: Individual Pieces Article for a specific person (PS Form 3817).
According to the article, firm mailing books (PS Form 3665) are required (minimum 3).
Bulk Quantities — For the appropriate pricing, please refer to Notice 123, Price List: The first 1,000 pieces are free (or fraction thereof).
PS Form 3606 is a duplicate of the original.
Indemnity up to the maximum of $42.87 There are certain exceptions, such as First-Class Mail International (including postcards), First-Class Package International Service, and Free Matter for the Blind, which can only be sent by First-Class Mail International or First-Class Package International Service.
Only Registered Mail and insured Priority Mail International shipments are eligible for this service.
Shipping to Dubai from USA
Please contact USG if you need to move a container or a car to Dubai through air freight or ocean freight and would want the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re dealing with an established shipping firm. Our air freight shipping to Dubai and container shipping to Dubai services will provide you with peace of mind, and you will appreciate the ease of working with us here at USG Shipping. Start by filling out the quotation request form above with the pick-up location, end destination, and the sort of items you want to ship.
- Our agents in the United Arab Emirates are logisticsNVOCCcompanies that can provide you with door-to-door service for all of your shipments to Jebel Ali, Dubai, and the surrounding areas.
- We can ship your cargo in a 40 or 45 ft high-cube container with the quickest transit time possible because we have access to all routes, including direct service to Dubai.
- Car shipping to Dubai is a simple process.
- Contact us for more information.
- Please see the table below for our pricing for transporting four or five autos.
- It is also possible to send a vehicle to Dubai using the roll on roll method.
- $2750.00 for 4 or 5 cars (45 footer).
Air cargo to Dubai is available.
You simply need to provide us with the box dimensions and weights, as well as the zip code of the pickup location, and our air freight staff will respond to you in less than 24 hours with a price.
Please review the table below for some of the most basic air shipping charges to Dubai: Prices for less than 250 pounds are $895 from door to airport.
Prices for 500 pounds to 1000 pounds are $3.25/pound.
You will need to provide us with the following information in order for us to send your goods to Dubai: the volume, weight, origin, and mode of transportation.
Should such services be required, the cargo service in Dubai might even involve the payment of duty and taxes!
At the Dubai Trade Website, the Dubai Port Authority provides a highly up to date tracking system as well as costs linked with every container!
Dubai is a breathtakingly gorgeous city, and many people will be considering relocating there in the near future.
USG provides complete door to door to port service and ensures that your relocation will be as seamless as possible for you.
Dubai is the capital and largest city of the United Arab Emirates, and it is located on the Persian Gulf’s southeast coast.
Jebel Ali and Port Rashid are the two most important ports in Dubai, as the city is the regional and global hub of international commercial activity.
Port Rashid is a tiny port that is mostly used for government or military shipments, and it is where foreign shipments containing military supplies arrive to unload. If you want a quote for air or ocean freight to or from Dubai, please contact us by phone or email.
Shipping to & from Dubai
Working with PACKSEND for all of your deliveries to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates is a wise decision (UAE). We have more than 25 years of expertise in international shipping – including daily deliveries to Dubai – so you can be certain that your products are in good hands. Whether you’re sending products to family and friends in another country or planning a dream move to Dubai and need assistance shipping difficult items ahead of your relocation, we’re here to assist you with your shipment.
Start a quote
With PACKSEND, you can send internationally without difficulty. For your urgent packages, we provide a variety of shipping services, including sea freight and air freight alternatives, as well as expedited delivery. Our service center professionals are experts in the safe delivery of large, bulky, or delicate objects. They have years of experience. As a result, you can be certain that your priceless possessions will reach in Dubai on schedule and in pristine shape. All the way from personal collection and best-in-class packaging services to doorstep delivery, we’ll take care of everything.
Customs considerations when sending to Dubai
All overseas shipments originating in the United Kingdom must be accompanied by customs documentation. This helps you minimize delays at the border by informing customs officers of the specific nature of the package you’re delivering them. Senders will be required to submit a commercial invoice with their package. When you engage with a courier service like PACKSEND, we take care of all of this for you, and we even assist you with completing the paperwork. If you are shipping things to Dubai, you must complete these forms completely and precisely, otherwise your items may be seized or returned to you at your expense.
Take, for example, the phrase “16th-century oil picture in wood frame,” which should be replaced with “art.” Customs costs will be levied to the recipient in the United Arab Emirates and will normally amount to 5 percent of the total cost of the import.
Request a no-obligation quotation.
Import restrictions for Dubai
The United Arab Emirates, like other nations, has its own set of restrictions regarding what may and cannot be imported. Some things are completely forbidden from being imported into Dubai, while others need the acquisition of a specialized authorization. Items that do not comply with the criteria may be destroyed or returned to the sender at the sender’s expense if they are received. The following items are restricted or forbidden from being imported into the United Arab Emirates:
- A certain amount of food and alcoholic beverages
- Any writings or artwork that is in direct opposition to Islamic beliefs
- Medicines are carefully controlled in the United Arab Emirates, so be sure you have a valid prescription with you at all times.
Consult with your courier service provider or visit the UAE government’s dedicated web website for further information.
Addressing parcels to Dubai
As a precaution, make sure that your overseas mail is addressed according to local standards to avoid confusion or delivery delays. When sending mail to Dubai, the first line of the address should contain the recipient’s name, followed by the street name on the second line and the town on the third line. The name of the emirate (for example, Dubai) appears on the following line, followed by the letters ‘UAE’. As an illustration: Mr Fulan AlFulani, 8-12 St. 55, Al Barsha 3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Prior to this, all mail to and from the UAE was delivered to post office boxes.
Instead of the building name and street address, this should be displayed.
The PACKSEND promise
PACKSEND takes the worry out of overseas delivery by assisting you from the beginning to the end of your shipment. Beyond providing a broad choice of packing and shipping options, we also provide end-to-end tracking for your package and make every effort to obtain a signature upon delivery, allowing you to have complete peace of mind about your purchase. In the worst case scenario, our complete cover will safeguard you by providing insurance against loss or damage while in transit.
What items are prohibited to send to Dubai?
The amount of time it may take for items to arrive in Dubai should be considered while planning your trip. We at PACKSEND estimate that delivery by air will take 7-9 days and delivery by sea would take 8-10 weeks. This, however, is not a precise response, as shipping timeframes might vary depending on how quickly customs clearance is completed.