|Location||Country Code||Landline Area Code|
What is the telephone area code for Dubai?
- Dubai dialing code is +971 4. +971 is the country code for UAE and 4 is the area code for Dubai.
How can I call to Dubai?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 971, the UAE country code. Then dial the 1-digit area code (see sample calling code list below), followed by the 7-digit phone number. Here’s what a U.S. to UAE sample call would look like: 011 + 971 + X + XXX XXXX.
Can you call Dubai on WhatsApp?
So it might not be much of a concern to use Whatsapp. Both Skype and Whatsapp are not permitted in Dubai. This is the rule that was bought out in the year 2018. Dubai all the other apps that empower people to get in contact with each other through video or voice calls are considered unauthorized.
Which country is 91 code?
91 is the country calling code for India. India is a country on the continent of Asia. The capital city of India is New Delhi.
Which country is AE?
AE – United Arab Emirates (the)
Can you use Zoom in Dubai?
Unfortunately, Zoom is blocked in the UAE and other countries like Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, and others. The best solution for Zoom in UAE is a VPN or Virtual Private Network.
Is Facebook allowed in Dubai?
“These restrictions are no more than users should expect under the laws of the UAE, which prohibit the publication of content which is contrary to public morals, the principles of Islam and the social and moral welfare of the UAE.” Mocking UAE and its traditions is a big no-no for Facebook users in the country,
WhatsApp call in UAE?
WhatsApp, like most free VoIP and messaging services, is blocked in the UAE. This can make it difficult to keep in touch with friends and family back home unless you’re willing to pay for a government-approved service like C’Me or BOTIM.
What is Dubai PIN code?
The pin code or postal code number of DUBAI,UNITED ARAB EMIRATES is 122002.
How can I call Dubai free from India?
To call United Arab Emirates from India, dial: 00 – 971 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 971 – 9 Digit Mobile Number.
Telephone numbers in the United Arab Emirates – Wikipedia
|Country||United Arab Emirates ceh|
|Typical format||(0568524418(telephones) 0543571034(mobiles) xxx xxxx (special services)|
|Country calling code||+971|
|International call prefix||971|
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) uses a closed telephone numbering plan for all of its telephone numbers. The International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) has awarded the country of UAE the international dialing number +971. Telephone numbers are fixed at seven digits, with area codes set at two or three digits. Telephone numbers are fixed at seven digits.
Subscriber numbers were 5- or 6-digits in length, with the area code and subscriber number adding up to a total of 7 digits.
The following is the overall structure of the United Arab Emirates’ national numbering plan: Landline phone numbers begin with the letters:
- 01Al Karama (cancelled)
- 02Abu Dhabi
- 03Al Ain
- 06Sharjah, Ajman, and Umm al-Quwain
- 07Sharjah, Ajman, and Umm al-Quwain 07Ras Al Khaimah
- 07Ras Al Khaimah
Mobile Phone Numbers Begin with:
- 50 cell phones (Etisalat)
- 52 cell phones (Du)
- 054 cell phones (Etisalat)(Recently released for public use.)
- 55 cell phones (Du)
- 058 cell phones (Du/Virgin Mobile)(Recently released for public use.)
- 55 cell phones (Du/Virgin Mobile)(Recently released for public use.)
50 cell phones (Etisalat); 52 cell phones (Du); 054 cell phones (Etisalat)(Recently released for public use.); 55 cell phones (Du); 058 cell phones (Du/Virgin Mobile)(Recently released for public use.); 60 cell phones (Du / Virgin Mobile)(Recently released for public use.
- In an emergency, dial 999
- In a non-emergency, dial 901
- In an ambulance, dial 998
- In a fire department (civil defense), dial 997
- And in the coast guard, dial 996. 991- In the case of an electricity failure (DEWA)
- 922- In the case of a water failure (DEWA)
- 993- In the case of a telephone failure (DEWA)
- 994- In the case of a telephone failure (DEWA)
- 995- In the case of a telephone failure (DEWA)
- 996- In the case of a telephone failure (DEWA)
These are special 7-digit number ranges that do not correspond to any specific area code):
Calls to and from Dubai operate in a similar manner to calls to and from any other country. All that is required is that you keep in mind the necessary prefixes before the local number as well as any potential time discrepancies. To make a phone call to Dubai from another country, you must first enter the international country code for the United Arab Emirates, which is + 971; then you must dial the area code followed by the local number to reach Dubai. Local telephone numbers are made up of seven digits.
- The area code for Dubai is 04, and it is located in the Middle East.
- Ajman is the sixth city on the list.
- 07 – Ras al-Khaimah 06 – Umm al-Quwain 07 – Al Ain Fujairah is the ninth city on the list.
- For example, if you want to call Dubai from abroad, you would dial +971 + 4 + the local number.
- When dialing a number in another country from Dubai, start with 00, followed by the country code, city code, and the local number.
- Consult the Yellow Pages if you need to find a local phone number.
Mobile phone prefixes
Mobile phones in the United Arab Emirates have their own prefixes. These are the numbers 050, 055, and 056 at the moment. When dialing a mobile number from another country, the zero at the beginning of the prefix should be skipped. If you are calling a mobile number from within the UAE, you should keep the 0 in the phone number. ByI’ve Just Arrived
- A brief overview of the Dubai Telecommunications market
- The telephone: How to set up a fixed phone connection. Mobile phones: service providers and tariff schemes
- Saving money on international calls: How to save money on international calls from Dubai What is the best way to gain internet access in Dubai?
Does this article help?
Do you have any thoughts, updates, or questions about this subject? Please share them with us. Inquire with them here:
How to Call the UAE from the U.S.
It will walk you through everything you need to know about calling UAE as well as the general rules regarding international dialing.
Ok, so to call UAE from the U.S., just follow these instructions:
- To begin, dial 011, which is the United States exit code
- Then call 971 to reach the United Arab Emirates country code. Afterwards, enter the 1-digit area code (see the example calling code list below), followed by the 7-digit phone number. The following is an example of a phone call from the United States to the United Arab Emirates: 011 + 971 + X + XXX XXXX
- 011 + 971 + X + XXX XXXX
- 011 + 971 + X
- 011 +
Learnhow to call the United Arab Emirates from the U.S.
A list of some major city dialing codes can be found below.
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES CALLING CODES|
|Ras Al Khaimah||7|
Even so, simply dialing a number is not always sufficient. We understand that this seems absurd, but there are a number of laws that are not well recognized when it comes to international calling. Some of those may be causing you difficulty. Take a look at this:
Are your international calls totally blocked?
The cell phone you purchased may have arrived with its own factory default settings, which, unless manually changed or overridden by your cell phone service provider, will most likely prevent you from making international calls until that setting is manually changed or the service provider overrides that status for you. Fortunately, this is a straightforward fix. Change the setting or request that your service provider do so for you.
Need area codes?
As a result, you can omit the area code when calling many international calling destinations because they have a dedicated or assigned beginner digit for all calls made to that country.
Truncate the trunk
Is the phone number you’re calling a “0” or a “1” at the beginning? The term for this is “trunk code,” and it is only to be used for calls inside a specific number of nations within the United States. You may have learned the subtleties of how to contact the United Arab Emirates from the United States, but you still require a method of making such calls, ideally one that does not require you to donate blood in order to pay off your telephone bill. Welcome to that way of thinking. Vonage.
Call to United Arab Emirates or have them call you!
When you sign up for our Vonage World ® plan, you’ll be able to make calls to the United Arab Emirates from both landlines and cell phones at Vonage’s extremely affordable per-minute prices. Everything is made possible by the Vonage BoxTM, our cutting-edge VoIP device that allows you to carry your phone calls over your high-speed internet connection. The box itself, as well as activation, are completely free. Residents of the United States are also exempt from paying for delivery! So get on the phone and call that old flame in Fujairah, or you can set up a Vonage account for them.
area code, specifically YOUR area code!
It becomes even better because Vonage is responsible for its own operations.
That’s a lot of zeros, but they’re all positive zeros.
Clue me in on a great international calling app, please!
Yes, without a doubt. You need to check out Vonage Mobile®, an iPhone® and Android™ calling software developed for makingfree international callsthat’s making significant waves in a little period of time. It’s free to download and use (you only have to make sure you’re contacting another app user, is all), so click on the link to find out more and begin calling for free. * You sign up for an extra account and are responsible for all costs and activity on each account, as well as shipping for the adapter and for compliance with the regulations of the nation outside of the U.S.
where the Vonage adapter may be used. Vonage customer assistance is in English and Spanish exclusively. The Vonage 911 service is not available outside of the United States.
What is the area code of Dubai UAE? – SidmartinBio
+971 It is possible that unsourced information may be questioned and removed. Unlike other countries, the United Arab Emirates has a closed telephone numbering network for its phone numbers. is designated by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) with the international dialing number +971. Telephone numbers are fixed at seven digits, with area codes set at two or three digits. Telephone numbers are fixed at seven digits.
What is the country code for UAE?
Emirates of the United Arab Emirates/Dialing Codes
What area code is plus 971?
Portland, Salem, Gresham, Hillsboro, and Beaverton are all covered by the 971 area code, which is situated in northern Oregon. It is an overlay for the area code 503 and serves the same geographic region as that code.
What is carrier code in UAE?
The country code for the United Arab Emirates is 971; the emirate code for Dubai is 04; while the city code for Abu Dhabi is 00. Phone numbers starting with the prefix 050 (Etisalat), 052 (du), 054 (Etisalat), 055 (du), 056 (Etisalat), and 058 (du) are all valid (du). The 0 should be removed from both the Dubai/emirate and mobile codes when calling from abroad.
How do you call someone in Dubai?
Press 9-7-1 as soon as your country’s departure code appears on the screen. United Arab Emirates (UAE), the nation in which Dubai is situated, has a country code of +971 followed by the letter “A.” After you’ve entered your country’s exit code, type “971” into the text box. To contact a landline, dial the number 4 followed by the phone number’s last seven digits.
What does AUH stand for?
|AUH||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – Abu Dhabi International (Airport Code)|
|AUH||Austro-Hungarian Empire (Austria-Hungary)|
|AUH||Asahi University Hospital (Japan)|
|AUH||American University of Humanities (Tbilisi, Georgia)|
What is the carrier code?
A carrier code is a four-character unique identification provided by the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) to identify a carrier. A carrier is defined as a person who is involved in international commercial transportation and who runs a conveyance that is utilized to move specified commodities to or from Canada for the purposes of determining carrier code eligibility.
How to call 971-56 United Arab Emirates?
971-56 Mobile Phone Numbers are available. +971 – 56 – Local Number Country: United Arab Emirates Country code: 971 Mobile phone number in United Arab Emirates: +971 – 56 – Local Number
Where can I find list of mobile telephone prefixes by country?
Unrecognized country or unidentified region Prefix for International Calling Codes on Mobile Phones Notes on the size of NN (NSN) carrier notes Afghanistan +93: 70: 9: Afghanistan +93: 70: 9: Afghanistan AWCC:71 72 AWCC:71 72 Roshan:73 Etisalat:74 Greetings and salutations (SALAAM) (state owned) Afghan Telecom (which is state-owned) is number 75. Etisalat’s MTN number is 77 78.
Are there international calling codes for French Polynesia?
Serial No.Country NameDialing Codes71FINLAND35872FRANCE3373FRENCH GUIANA59474FRENCH POLYNESIA689FINLAND35872FRANCE3373FRENCH GUIANA59474FRENCH POLYNESIA689
Where can I find international country calling codes?
Serial No.Country NameDialing Codes43CHILE5644CHINA8645COLOMBIA5746COMOROS269CHILE5644CHINA8645COLOMBIA5746COMOROS269CHILE5644CHINA8645COLOMBIA5746COMOROS269
Telephone Calls to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates
The telecommunications network in Dubai is rather good. Etisalat and du are the two largest mobile network companies in the country.
Calls to the United Arab Emirates and Dubai
Emirates is 971 and Dubai is 04. The country code for United Arab Emirates is 971 and emirate code for Dubai is 04. The codes for the other emirates are as follows: Abu Dhabi is the second city on the list. The following cities are in the UAE: 03 – Al Ain06 – Sharjah, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain Ras Al Khaimah is the seventh destination on the list. Fujairah is the ninth city on the list. Phone numbers starting with the prefix 050 (Etisalat), 052 (du), 054 (Etisalat), 055 (du), 056 (Etisalat), and 058 (du) are all valid (du).
To contact a fixed line phone number in Dubai from another country, dial the international access code for your country followed by 971 4 xxx xxxxxx – for example, 00-971-4-xxx-xxxx from the United Kingdom.
To contact a mobile telephone number in Dubai from outside, dial the international access code, followed by 971, followed by the operator prefix (50, 55, or 56) — for example, 00-971-50-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx from the United Kingdom. At Dubai International Airport, there is a telephone.
Calls from the United Arab Emirates and Dubai
To make an international call from Dubai, dial 00 followed by the country code, the city code, then the phone number (e.g. for the UK 00-44-xxxx-xxxxxx). You may find a comprehensive list of country codes and dialing instructions for calling from Dubai and the United Arab Emirates here. We also provide thorough information for a large number of nations (Bahrain,Bangladesh,China,Egypt,France,Germany,Hong Kong,India,Iran,Kuwait,Malaysia,Nigeria,Oman,Pakistan,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Singapore,Sri Lanka,Turkey, and more).
Visitors to Dubai who use mobile phones should have no trouble travelling about the city. Visitors who just want to make a few phone calls or use the internet may find it more cost effective to acquire a local SIM card and a call/sms/internet package from a local phone provider rather than renting a phone. Etisalat and du are the two most important phone carriers in Dubai. Virgin Mobile UAE and Swyp are two more mobile service providers in the country. Due to its ownership by du’s parent firm, Virgin Mobile UAE makes use of the du infrastructure.
Visitors to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates can take advantage of phone and data packages offered by Etisalat and du.
Etisalat Visitor Line
The Etisalat Visitor Line is a service provided by Etisalat for tourists and visitors. There are a number of different SIM plus call/sms/data bundles available. Discounts on Careemtaxi rides are among the benefits. The Etisalat Visitor Line may be purchased at any of the company’s retail locations. Locations such as Dubai International Airport (all terminals) and commercial malls are among the possibilities (Dubai Mall,City Centre Deira,City Centre Mirdif,Mall of the Emirates,Ibn Battuta Malletc.).
The Etisalat shop is located in The Dubai Mall.
Du Tourist Plan
Tourists to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates can now purchase a mobile phone SIM card and a data/call package from Du. In addition to du stores, thedu Tourist Plan bundle may be bought. Locations such as Dubai International Airport (all terminals) and commercial malls are among the possibilities (Al Ghurair Centre, City Centre Deira,Dragon Mart,Dubai Festival City, Dubai Mall, Ibn Battuta Mall,City Centre Shindagha,Dubai Marina Malletc.). A visa as well as a current passport are necessary.
It is possible that visitors visiting Dubai will find the following phone numbers useful:
- Dubai Police (for emergencies only): 999
- Dubai Police (call center): 901
- Ambulance: 998 or 999
- Fire (Dubai Civil Defence): 997 or 999
- Dubai Police (call center): 90 The following numbers can be used for taxi booking: 04 2080808
- Du Customer Care (from UAE) – 155 or 800 155
- Du Customer Care (from overseas) – +971 5 55 678155
- Etisalat Customer Care (from UAE) – 101
- Etisalat Customer Care (from overseas) – +971 800 2300
- Dubai International Airport (from overseas) – +971 4 224 5555
- Burger King (delivery number from UAE/Dubai)
How to Call Dubai
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, with a population of over one million people (UAE). Foreigners account for around 80 percent of the city’s population, which means that Dubai is well-connected to nations all over the world.
If you’ve never made an international call to Dubai before, it may seem difficult at first, but if you follow a few basic steps, you’ll be up and running in no time.
- 1 Enter the exit code of the country from which you are calling. 2 Press the dialing key. Before making any international calls, it is necessary to dial the country’s exit code. Also known as an international access code, this number is unique to each country and changes from one to the next.
- The exit code 011 should be used for travel to and from the United States, Canada, and the majority of the Caribbean. You should use the exit code 00 if you are traveling to China, Italy, or the United Kingdom. To go to Australia, use the exit code 0011
- Look up all of the other codes on the website
- 2 After entering your country’s exit code, press 9-7-1 immediately. United Arab Emirates (UAE), the nation in which Dubai is situated, has a country code of +971 followed by the letter “A.” Immediately following the entry of your country’s exit code, enter “971.”
- Consider the following example: If you’re calling from the United States, your phone number will appear something like this: 011-971
- s3 To contact a landline, dial the number 4 followed by the phone number’s last seven digits. Before you dial a number, you should determine what type of number you are contacting. Whenever you are dialing a landline number, hit the number 4 first, followed by your phone number. Input the 7-digit landline number you intend to contact directly after that.
- If the phone number you are contacting has seven digits (xxx-xxxxxx), it is a landline
- Otherwise, it is a mobile phone. It will appear something like this when dialing a landline number: 011-971-4-000-0000 (if you are calling from the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean)
- 4 To access a mobile phone, dial the prefix 50, 55, or 56 followed by the 7-digit phone number. In Dubai, mobile numbers are tied with certain operator prefixes. This prefix will be one of the following numbers: 50, 55, or 56. Ideally, it would be included in the mobile phone number that was provided to you.
- If the number has nine digits in length (xx-xxx-xxxxxx), it is a mobile phone number (xx-xxx-xxxxxx). Because the final number for a mobile phone will seem something like this: 011-971-55-000-0000 if you are calling from Canada, the Caribbean, or the United States, the final number for a mobile phone will look something like this: 011-971-55-000-0000.
- 1 Take into consideration the time difference between the United States and other countries. Dubai operates on Gulf Standard Time (UTC + 4), which means that if you’re calling from another time zone, you’ll most likely be calling from a different time zone than you are in. Prevent calling someone at an inconvenient hour by checking the current time in Dubai before you make your phone call.
- Dubai does not observe Daylight Savings Time
- Instead, it observes Standard Time. You can quickly find out what time it is in Dubai by visiting the website
- “UTC” is an abbreviation for Coordinated Universal Time.
- To save money on long-distance calls, consider purchasing an international calling card. Calling cards may be obtained at the majority of convenience stores, supermarket stores, and even on the internet. These cards are available in a variety of pricing ranges, but utilizing them might save you money over time.
- Look into how much your phone provider charges for long-distance calls and compare that rate to the cost of a calling card. Inform yourself about international calling plans offered by your phone carrier to see whether you may save money over time.
- 3 For the sake of convenience, communicate by e-mail or instant messaging. When there are time zone variations, it might be difficult to arrange a time to speak on the phone that is convenient for all parties. Consider conversing with each other over the Internet via e-mail, Facebook Messenger, or another messaging service so that you may react to each other whenever it is most convenient for you both.
- VoIP services such as WhatsApp, Skype, and FaceTime are currently prohibited in the United Arab Emirates.
Create a new question
- Is Botim available for hire in Dubai? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. Staff Editors at wikiHow provide an answer to a question. How can I make a free phone call to Dubai? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. Staff Editors at wikiHow provide an answer to a question. In Dubai, does WhatsApp function properly? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerHelp wikiHow by unlocking this answer that has been researched and written by a wikiHow staff member. The messaging service WhatsApp will operate in Dubai, but the majority of VoIP and internet video calling services are now restricted in the country. Use of a VPN (Virtual Private Network), which may conceal your IP address and assist you in bypassing these limitations, may be able to help you get past this restriction. Question The phone number I’m attempting to contact in Dubai isn’t functioning from India. What do I need to do to ensure that the call is a success? To make a phone call to Dubai from India, you must first prefix the phone number with the following characters: 00 + 971 + 4
- 00 + 971 + 4 Question What is the best way to make a call from India to Dubai? Follow the steps outlined in the preceding article, as appropriate. Question What is the best way to preserve a Dubai number on WhatsApp in India? It is best to save your number in international format. As a result, start with +971 and then the area code without the zero, followed by the local number
- Question What is a good example of a format that I may use for a landline call within Dubai? 00971 04 1234567 is a good example of a standard format. Assuming that the house number you intend to contact is ‘1234567
- Question What is the best way to contact someone who has an Australian cell phone but is now in Dubai? Because they have the same country prefix as an Australian number, you may treat them the same way you would treat an Australian number. There may be additional costs for roaming. Question What is the best way to make a phone call from Somalia to Dubai? Follow the steps outlined in the preceding article, as appropriate. Question How can I make a phone call to India using a landline phone? You must first visit the website of the phone operating system and inquire as to whether you are permitted to contact this nation. However, you will be required to pay either a long-distance cost or a monthly fee.
More information can be found in the following answers: Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement
- In the case of calls made from within the United Arab Emirates, there is no need to dial either the exit code or the country code. Add a zero before calling 4 (Dubai’s area code), and then continue with the 7-digit telephone number
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement
About This Article
Summary of the ArticleXTo make a phone call to Dubai, you must first dial the exit code of the nation from which you are phoning. This code, if you don’t already have it, may be found by searching the internet for it. After you have dialed the exit code, dial 971 to reach Dubai, which is situated in the United Arab Emirates, which is the country code for the nation. Dial the number 4 after the UAE country code before punching in the 7-digit landline number if you’re calling from a landline in the UAE.
Continue reading for helpful hints on how to use an international calling card.
The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 274,906 times.
Is this article up to date?
Dubai Zip Code,DubaiPostal Code
The postal code for Dubai is “00000,” and the zip code for Dubai is likewise “00000,” and the reason for both of these numbers is the same. Now you may respond if someone asks you for the Postal Code of DubaiUAEor the DubaiZip Code, you’ll tell him to jot down five zeros as a symbolic impact.
Facts About Zip Code of Dubai
After discussing the Facts behind the Dubaipostal and zipcodes, there was no need for any rocket science to be used to create the postcode UAE. Everything else is secondary; the most essential thing to remember is to “check that you have simply put the correct Makani Number while entering your postal address.” Advertiser-Sponsored Link Also see: How to Check Your UAE ID Fine OnlineAlso see: How to Check Your UAE Visa Overstay Fine Online Also see: Commercial Bank of Dubai ATM (in Arabic). Locations of Branch Offices To make things even easier for you, you may use the Dubai Central zip code (337-1500), the Mumtaz Speed zip code (337-1243), and the Jumeirah zip code (337-1500) in place of the Dubai Postal and Zip code, respectively.
Dubai Postal Code
You need to learn the Dubai zip code in order to utilize it when addressing a postal envelope or preparing a legal document. But, what would be your reaction if we ask you to write down the number “00000” because that is the zip code of Dubai? Of course, the fact that there is no postal service or postcode for any state in the United Arab Emirates is an amazing and irrefutable reality.
Facts about Postal Code Dubai
According to the postal system of the United Arab Emirates, each and every building in Dubai has its own unique “Makani Number,” which is different from the city or state’s zip code. This number must be included with every address, whether it is used for postal delivery or for other purposes, and must be written down. It is required that any package with Makani’s number be delivered to a certain building on Makani’s behalf. Also Also, check out this article:Complete List Of Ramadan Duas Check Out These Exchange Rates: UAE Dirham versus Pakistan Rupees Also, take a look at this: UAE Visit Visa Overstay Penalty Calculator Also check out this article: Gold Rate in Dubai Today In the United Arab Emirates, the gold rate is As a result of this fact, the Dubai central post office recommends that the zip code of Dubai be written as “00000” in places where it is necessary.
- Bur Dubai postal code: 00000
- Bur Dubai zip code: 00000
- Deira Dubai postal code: 00000
- Deira Dubai zip code: 00000
- Deira postal code: 00000
- Abu hail postal code: 125212 (Pin code)
- Deira The postal code for Al Nahda is 98623, while the zip code for Al Nahda is 98623.
Dubai Central Post Office
The Dubai central post office is in charge of the postal and zip code systems, which means that PO Box numbers are only used in the case of business addresses and postal deliveries. Individuals can also obtain a post office box for the purpose of receiving their mail in a secure manner. Its registration costs are AED 70, and you’ll be required to pay an annual charge of AED 250, which is payable in advance.
Requirements for PO Box in Dubai
The ideal alternative to theDubaipostcode, Dubai zip code, and Makani number is a PO Box, which is located in Dubai. By satisfying these prerequisites, you will have a better chance of succeeding.
- Fill out the appropriate form, which may be found at the Dubai central post office
- And A copy of your passport as well as your Emirates ID card should be linked to the appliance. It is also necessary to provide two passport-sized pictures.
You may also apply for a PO Box number by submitting an online application on the Official Website of Emirates Postnow.
- Postal Box Numbers in the United Arab Emirates
- Dubai Postal Box Number: 333388
- Abu Dhabi Postal Box Number: 111188
- Al-Ain Postal Box Number: 222288
- Deira Postal Box Number: 444488
- Sharjah Postal Box Number: 555588
- Ajman Postal Box Number: 666688
- Fujairah Postal Box Number: 888888
- Ras Al Khaimah Postal Box Number: 999988
- Umm Al
Frequently Asked Questions
These are the kind of inquiries that people frequently ask about the UAE Postal Service and zip codes. As a result, we’ve included the questions along with the answers. Q)–”Can you tell me the postal code for Dubai?” Dubai’s zip code, “00000,” is compatible with the information provided by the Dubai central post office. Q)–”Can you tell me the zip code of Dubai?” The solution to both questions is the same: 00000. Q)–”Can you tell me the postal code for Abu Dhabi?” Answer: The zip code for Abu Dhabi may be expressed as “00000”, which is a very simple way to remember it.
Q)–”Can you tell me the postal code for Sharjah?” Answer: You’ll need the number ‘00000’ because Sharjah’s zip code is 00000.
You may substitute a Penta zero that is equal.
Abu Dhabi Postal Code / Abu Dhabi Zip Code
The topic of what the postal code for Abu Dhabi is is also frequently asked, however unlike Dubai, there is no postal code for Abu Dhabi. You will only be able to type N/A or 00000. As a result, we may say that the postal code for Abu Dhabi is 00000. Additionally, the zip code for Abu Dhabi is the same as well, i.e 00000.
|Abu Dhabi Postal Code||00000|
|Abu Dhabi Zip Code||00000|
Sharjah Postal Code / Sharjah ZIP Code
Sharjah zip code and Sharjah postal code are frequently sought for by both locals and visitors. In truth, Sharjah does not have a postal code at all. The right response is provided in the next section.
|Sharjah Postal Code||00000|
|Sharjah Zip Code||00000|
UAE Postal Code
Known for its international city of Dubai, often known as the World City, the United Arab Emirates is a popular tourist destination. It is an interesting statistic to note that foreigners constitute 70% of the population of the United Arab Emirates. They require the UAE Postal Code for correspondence since they are unaware that the United Arab Emirates does not have a postal code. As a result, the postal code for the United Arab Emirates is 00000.
UAE Zip Code
If you want to put NIL in front of the UAE Zip Code, you can do so in any format or envelope. You may discover the UAE zip code 00000 by searching on the internet. Both of the responses are correct.
Friends, there is no doubt that postal codes make it simple and convenient to use the mail system in the vast majority of countries. UAE Post, on the other hand, use the Makani Number. As a result, if possible, utilize five zeros as the Dubai postcode and the Dubai zip code. In our opinion, this eliminates all of the complexities that were previously linked with this issue. However, you (the readers) have the ability to make a decision, and your viewpoint is extremely important to us.
You may share your thoughts on this post by leaving a comment below.Also Read This:Check Exit/Re-Entry Visa Validity on Muqeem 2022Also Read This:Check Emirates ID Status FinesAll Information 2022Sponsored LinkAlso Read This:Check Emirates ID Status FinesAll Information 2022
Zip codes and addresses Dubai, UAE
on the 9th of February in the year 2022 (UAE) Coronavirus in the United Arab Emirates: A portion of the content on this page has become out of date as a result of the emergency measures implemented in the United Arab Emirates to cope with the coronavirus outbreak. Check with official or trustworthy sources to be sure.
Zip codes, postcodes, mailing addresses Dubai, UAE
This is a condensed list. There is no place in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates that employs a zip code or postcode to deliver mail. If you are compelled to use a number, try 00000. Confusion arises as a result of the fact that all UAE mail is delivered to a PO Box, as in “Somebody, PO Box 12345, Dubai, UAE” for example. It will still be delivered correctly if the mail is addressed as ” Somebody, Dubai 12345, UAE ” without the words ” PO Box “. However, it will appear that the message is sent to a postcode for Dubai rather than a PO Box.
Mailing addresses for Dubai and UAE
- In order to receive mail carried by the post office in the UAE, you must have a PO Box number. Make sure you don’t get your PO Box confused up with your postcode or zip code. While the city of Sharjah began implementing a ” Postal Code System” in 2015, the codes are GIS building location identifiers rather than postal delivery codes for specific districts. Due to the fact that the Universal Postal Union (UPU) UAE member website ” Search for a postcode ” link redirects to the EPG list of locations with Public PO Box numbers, there may be some misunderstanding. If you are not certain that this is what you want to accomplish, don’t use a public PO Box address. When addressing mail for the UAE that will be delivered by the postal system, avoid using a street address. It is not generally delivered to that location
Mailing address formats used in the UAE
Simply use the relevant PO Box number for “12345.” When entering the PO Box number, avoid using hyphens or spaces (although mail will usually still be delivered correctly if there are hypens or spaces e.g. “12 345” or “123-45”).
|Company||Personal||Incorrect butdelivered ok||Also incorrect,also delivered|
|Company name PO Box xxxxxEmirate or City United Arab Emirates||Person name PO Box xxxxxEmirate or City United Arab Emirates||Person name xxxxxEmirate or City United Arab Emirates||Person nameLocation xxxxx United Arab Emirates|
|Mr Ahmed Al Wasl, ManagerAAW General TradingPO Box 12345DubaiUAE||Ahmed Al WaslPO Box 12345DubaiUAE||Ahmed Al Wasl12345DubaiUAE||Ahmed Al WaslDubai 12345UAE|
For the nation name, either the United Arab Emirates or the United Arab Emirates can be used (when sent from English speaking countries). If you are from a country that does not speak English, you should use the appropriate abbreviation or complete name.
What to do if a zip code or postcode is required for mail to the UAE?
There are several instances where a zip code is required for a delivery or postal address in the United Arab Emirates, such as Amazon, AliExpress, and other ecommerce and online buying websites. In such instance, you can utilize the default zip code of 00000 for any location in the United Arab Emirates. Here is a list of our recommendations for zip codes or postcodes to use in the United Arab Emirates, arranged by preference (our opinion only).
- Use a space instead of a number in the zip code or postcode box
- 00000 or 0000 appear to work well for us the majority of the time. Instead of “ohs,” use “zeroes.” DXB is the three-letter code for Dubai, AUH is the three-letter code for Abu Dhabi, whereas RAK is the three-letter code for Ras Al Khaimah (not the airport code which is RKT). For another option, try entering UAE as the postcode and then United Arab Emirates as the nation
- Your UAE mobile number beginning with 05, for example, 05012345 (this is not a legitimate UAE mobile number). This has the benefit that if there is an issue with the address or delivery, the post office in the UAE will occasionally phone your cell phone in order to try to have the item delivered – this is more common with parcels and packages than it is with letters. If a certain zip code or postcode format is required, make something up to fill in the blanks. Depending on whether the submission form requires a valid postcode rather than merely an acceptable format, you may need to confirm the validity of the postcode online for the applicable nation. Nonetheless, if you are compelled to utilize this approach online, you should really consider whether or not you really want to be working with a firm that has such a difficult-to-use internet interface. Also, be sure that the nation selection does not alter even if you have already selected the United Arab Emirates. The usage of 5-digit postal codes in countries where the postcode can readily be mistaken with the UAE PO Box number creates another issue, which results in erroneous mail delivery. Here are a few nation examples:
- France Postal Code: 5 digits (only numeric)
- Germany Postal Code: 5 digits (only numeric)
- Number of digits in the postleitzahl (PLZ): 5 digits (only numerical)
- Postcodes for Great Britain or the United Kingdom are composed of 2-4 alphanumeric characters, a space, and then three alphanumeric characters, for example, A1BC 2DE (not an actual valid postcode). There are constraints on which character set can be used in each place, which are not addressed in depth on this page because this article is about the postal delivery system in the United Arab Emirates, not the United Kingdom. Zip code in the United States is composed of two letters (the state abbreviation) and five number digits.
- The PO Box in the United Arab Emirates was utilized as the delivery address. Despite the fact that it will appear twice on the address label, you will only receive one copy of the item or letter
- In Dubai, the Makani number for your actual location is known as the Makani number (if you know what it is, there should be a label on the building or fence). The post office will not carry your letter there
- You will still require a PO Box for this purpose, but the sender will not be aware of this
Post codes and zip codes for courier deliveries in the UAE
- Courier deliveries, such as those made by Aramex, DHL, Fedex, and Empost, among others, will require a physical location in order to make their delivery. If the courier business utilizes GIS locators (e.g. Makani, Onwani), you will need to provide them with a physical address (e.g., building name or number and street name), or a company name that the courier can identify
- If the courier company uses GIS locators, you will need to provide them with a postcode. At the very least, offer a cell phone number so that the courier may call you and ask for instructions to your location.
List of postcodes and zip codes not used in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, and other UAE locations.
nonetheless, it is frequently sought after or requested
|Location||Zip or Post Code||3 letter orshort code||GIS||Notes|
|United Arab Emirates||00000||UAE|
|Ras Al Khaimah||00000||RAK||Makani?|
|Umm Al Quwain||00000||UAQ||Makani?|
|Abu Shagara, Sharjah|
|Al Barsha, Dubai|
|Al Dhaid, Sharjah|
|Al Ghubaiba, Sharjah|
|Al Majaz 2, Sharjah||First GIS signs, Apr 2015|
|Al Nahda, Sharjah|
|Al Qusais, Dubai|
|Al Rahmaniyah 5, Sharjah||First GIS signs, Apr 2015|
|Business Bay, Dubai|
|Dubai Internet City||DIC|
|Dubai Investment Park||DIP, DIP1, DIP2|
|Dubai Silicon Oasis||DSO|
|Madinat Zayed, Abu Dhabi|
|Mussafah, Abu Dhabi|
|Yas Island, Abu Dhabi|
UAE Postal Code Project
- There have been sporadic mentions to a UAE Postcode Project or a UAE Postcode Project, but nothing official from the Emirates Postal Group (EPG) or the Universal Postal Union (UPU)
- It is possible that they are allusions to the GIS address mapping efforts. Alternatively, to anything else that has been suggested but has been postponed, halted, abandoned, or is still in progress
- The United Nations General Assembly’s ” Status and Structures of Postal Entities ” 2018 report for the United Arab Emirates makes no mention of a postal code project or anything else pertaining to post codes. The Sharjah Postal Code System (SPC or PCS) is the name given to the GIS address project in Sharjah.
GIS location and addressing systems in the UAE
- When it comes to individual buildings, geographic information system (GIS) reference location numbers are distinct from the zip codes and post codes that are used for regions.
Makani GIS system Dubai and Northern Emirates
- In addition to physical signboards at the entrance to every building in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, unique ten-digit numbers are also used. See www.makani.ae for more on how it was implemented in Dubai. The emirates of Ajman, Fujairah, RAK, and UAQ are among those proposed. Although the location is not currently accessible (as of March 2019), it may be available through the Makani app (available for both Android and Apple devices). In RAK, there is a restaurant called Makani that serves Indian cuisine.
Onwani GIS system for Abu Dhabi emirate
- Includes Abu Dhabi island, Abu Dhabi city, Al Ain city and region, Al Gharbiya (Western Region)
- Abu Dhabi Street Address, Geonames, and Signage System (ADAGS) Project = Onwani (means My Address in English)
- Abu Dhabi Street Address, Geonames, and Signage System (ADAGS) Project = Onwani
Sharjah Postal Code System (PCS) for GIS
A location address system, dubbed the “Sharjah Postal Code System (PCS)” by the Sharjah Urban Planning Council (UPC, SUPC), was introduced in 2015, and it is similar to the Makani 10-digit address locating system, which was introduced in Dubai, and the Onwani system, which was introduced in Abu Dhabi. These systems, although useful for delivery, are distinct from more general area post codes or zip codes, which are frequently used in other nations to address mail carried by post office systems.
Because the UAE postal service is unlikely to begin offering free mail delivery services to the general public in the foreseeable future (although paid mail delivery is possible), if you reside in Sharjah, you do not need to include your postal code when addressing things that are sent to you.
Unless you’re utilizing a paid delivery service (such as a courier or the post office), in which case the Postal Code may be appropriate.
- The SUPC declared on April 2nd that the pilot phase of the Postal Code System (PCS) had been completed and that the full installation of about 102,000 postal code signboards in Sharjah will commence immediately (102,076 signs). Locators appear to be five-digit numerals in appearance
- According to the Sharjah Urban Planning Council (SUPC, SHJ-UPC), postal codes will be implemented in the emirate of Sharjah on April 18, 2015. A unique postal code would be assigned to each particular building location, which would be used for GIS reference, faster access to emergency services, and perhaps mail delivery. It was also revealed that a mobile app will be developed to look up postcodes.
- Geoinformation system (GIS)
- Mail bag (also known as a mailbag)
- Mail box (also known as a mailbox)
- Makani (also known as Onwani)
- PO Box (also known as a Post Office Box)
- Postal Code or Postcode
- Sharjah Postal Code
- Postal Code or Postcode
- UPU = Universal Postal Union
- The United Arab Emirates became a member on March 30, 1973
- Zip Code
- Geoinformation system (GIS)
- Mail bag (also known as a mailbag)
- Mail box (also known as a mailbox)
- Makani (also known as Onwani)
- PO Box (also known as a post office box). A postcode, often known as a postal code, is a designation that identifies a location. UPU = Universal Postal Union
- The United Arab Emirates became a member on March 30, 1973
- Zip Code
- And UPU = Universal Postal Union.
- Desktop version of the Dubai Municipality (DM) Makani address system (available in English and Arabic). As of March 2019, only Dubai sites are displayed, not those in the Northern Emirates. – how to address mail in the United Arab Emirates and other countries
- – how to address mail in the United Arab Emirates and other countries
Last updateTuesday 22-Oct-2019.
The following is a full list of all of the area codes in the United Arab Emirates. The table below lists all of the area codes of the United Arab Emirates, there are seven in total. Area codes in the United Arab Emirates are typically one digit in length. When calling the United Arab Emirates from another country, you must first dial the ISD code, followed by the area code, and lastly the phone number to reach the destination. The following is a list of area codes for dialing the major cities and areas in the United Arab Emirates.
How to make a phone call to the United Arab Emirates from outside When phoning the United Arab Emirates from another country, do not provide the number included in the brackets.
When calling within the United Arab Emirates, just the number included in brackets should be dialed, together with the appropriate area code.
|Area Name||Area Code|
|Area Name||Area Code|
|1||Ras Al Khaimah||(0)7|
Dubai Phone Area Code
Consider making a phone call to Dubai but are unsure of the phone area code for Dubai or just want to know how to make a phone call to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates? Read on to find out more. More information about dialing a phone number in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, can be found by clicking on the links on this page.
- Want to call Dubai but aren’t sure what the phone area code for Dubai is or just want to know how to reach Dubai in the United Arab Emirates but aren’t sure what phone area code to dial? More information about dialing a phone number in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, may be found by clicking on the following links:
- To dial a phone number in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, simply provide the following information:
- 1. Dial the country’s international access code to find out what it is. 2. Dial the country code for Afghanistan, which is 971
- 3. Dial the area code for Dubai, which is 4. 4.Instead of dialing the phone number in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, dial a number that does not begin with a zero.
- When dialing a landline phone number in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from another country, the following dialing format should be used: Calling from an international phone number, dial +971+4+Land Phone Number. Making a call to a Mobile Phone Number in Dubai, United Arab Emirates from another country should be done using the following dialing format: International Access Code+971+Mobile Phone Number
- International access code plus mobile phone number
Dial the following numbers from Australia to reach a phone number in Dubai:1. Dial the International Access Code for Australia: 00112. Dial the country code for the United Arab Emirates: 9713. Dial the area code for Dubai: 44. Dial the phone number in Dubai. If you want to call a phone number in Dubai from South Africa, follow these steps:1. Dial the International Access Code for South Africa: 002. Dial the country code for United Arab Emirates: 9713. Dial the area code for Dubai: 44. Dial the telephone number in Dubai.
- Dial the International Access Code for Canada: 00112.
- Dial the area code for Dubai: 44.
- Dial the following numbers from the United Kingdom to reach a phone number in Dubai:1.
- Dial the country code for the United Arab Emirates: 9713.
- Dial the phone number in Dubai.
How To Call Dubai From The United States
Dial the following numbers from Australia to reach a phone number in Dubai:1. Dial the international access code for Australia: 00112. Dial the country code for the United Arab Emirates: 9713. Dial the area code for Dubai: 44. Dial the phone number in Dubai. Dial the following numbers from South Africa to reach a telephone number in Dubai:1. Dial the International Access Code for South Africa: 002. Dial the country code for the United Arab Emirates: 9783.Dial Dubai’s Area Code 44.Dial the phone number in Dubai.
- Dial the International Access Code for Canada: 00112.
- Dial the area code for Dubai: 44.
- Dial the following numbers from the United Kingdom to reach a telephone number in Dubai:1.
- Dial the country code for the United Arab Emirates: 9713.
- Dial the telephone number in Dubai.
How To Dial a Dubai Local Number from the United States
Contact xxx-xxxxxx-xxxx by calling 011 – 971 – Area Code. As an illustration, dial 011-971-2-555-5555.
How To Dial a Dubai Toll Free Number from United States
How To Dial a Dubai Mobile Number from United States
Information About the Dubai
The length of telephone numbers is set at seven digits, with area codes ranging from one to three digits in length. Previously, subscriber numbers were 5 or 6 digits in length, with the area code and subscriber number adding up to a total of 7 digits in length.
The International Standard Dialing Code (or Country Code) for Dubai (UAE) is 971. Area codes– Area codes for major city landlines begin with 02 through 09, while mobile numbers begin with 050, 052, 054, 055, 056 and 058. International Standard Dialing Code (or Country Code) for Dubai (UAE) is 971.
Dubai Emergency Numbers
999 – Call for assistance from the police (emergency) 901 – Police Department (non-emergency) 998 – Emergency Medical Services 997 – There is a fire. 996 – United States Coast Guard How To Call Dubai From The United States»How To Call Dubai From The United States
How to Get a UAE Phone Number
Time: It takes around 1 minute. This article will walk you through the process of obtaining a UAE phone number. Items that are required: Using a computer or a telephone Visit the website globalcallforwarding.com for more information. Choose your nation from the drop-down menu. UAE should be selected as the nation from the “Select Your New Phone Number” selection menu. Choose the number type that you want to use. If you want to acquire a toll free number, a UIFN number, or a number that is exclusive to your locality, there are several options available.
You can enter your current telephone number to the right of the “Select Number Type” section.
To see pricing, select “View Rates and Try for Free” from the drop-down menu.
Choose a plan and any additional items that you are considering.
Make sure to fill out the form completely with your name and other needed information.
Make a note of whether you wish to activate or deactivate the free trial.
How to call other countries from the U.S.
F A Q | Frequently Asked Questions Make a call to Dubai with the USD. Dial the exit code 011, then the UAE country code 971, followed by the local 8-digit number X-XXX-XXXX, and finally the exit code 011. Call the number 011-971-2-555-5555. Dialing a Dubai Toll Free Number from the United States: What to Do? Dial the exit code 011, then the country code 971 for the United Arab Emirates, followed by the local 7-digit number XXX-XXXX. Call the number 011-971-800-555-5555. Dial the exit code 011, then the country code 971 for the United Arab Emirates, followed by the local 9-digit number XX-XXX-XXXX.