What stores are in Dubai Mall?
- The Dubai Mall is by far the largest shopping mall in Dubai. It is home to over 1,000 stores and restaurants. It also offers a number of tourist attractions including an ice rink, an aquarium, and a multiplex cinema.
Where in Dubai is the Dubai Mall?
The Dubai Mall is an integral part of Downtown Dubai, the flagship mega-project by Emaar Properties. At 12 million sq ft, the mall’s total area is equivalent in size to 200 soccer pitches.
What is special about Dubai Mall?
The Dubai Mall offers an unparalleled retail variety combined with world-class dining, entertainment and leisure attractions. The Fashion Avenue, the precinct dedicated to over 150 new luxury shopping and dining experiences, positions The Dubai Mall as the fashion capital for the Middle East.
What is the most famous mall in Dubai?
TOP 10 BEST SHOPPING MALLS IN DUBAI
- The Dubai Mall. The Dubai Mall is the biggest mall in Dubai.
- Mall of the Emirates.
- Dubai Festival City Mall.
- Ibn Battuta Mall.
- City Centre Mirdif.
- City Centre Deira.
- BurJuman Centre.
- Mercato Shopping Mall.
Who owns The Dubai Mall?
Dubai has 65 malls in a city of just over 3 million people, with 10 more under construction, including Dubai Square, a megamall set to be the biggest in the world when it is finished.
Is it free to visit Dubai Mall?
The entry to the mall is absolutely free. Also free covered parkings available for free. Entry is totally free, but there are some visiting place inside the mall for which you have to pay.
Is Dubai cheaper for shopping?
Compared to Europe specially countries dealing with Euro Dubai is cheaper specially when there is special offer like Summer festival and Dubai shopping festival. you have the high street shopping as well as the low street. you can go for cheap shopping to Al karama where you have everything but is is a bit popular.
How many floors is The Dubai Mall?
GOLD IN DUBAI IS CHEAPER Due to the exclusion of taxes in the emirate prices for gold in Dubai have always been cheaper as buyers would only pay for the value of the gold jewellery. VAT in Dubai is currently the only form of tax applied on any gold purchase.
Where is the world’s biggest mall?
Dubai Mall – Dubai, United Arab Emirates This sprawling mall in the glamour capital of the world is easy to get lost in. At over 12 million square feet (equivalent to more than 50 soccer fields), the Dubai Mall is the largest shopping mall in the world based on total area.
Is Dubai safe?
General safety in Dubai There’s not much dispute that Dubai is quite safe for tourists. Dubai is heavily monitored, so violent crime directed at tourists is rare. Most tourist-directed crime in Dubai is likely to be petty stuff like pickpocketing, scams, or sexual harassment.
What can I wear in Dubai?
You can wear any dresses, t-shirts, tops, pants, jeans, shorts, or skirts. Any shoes are acceptable as long as you’re not barefoot. Make sure you are not wearing anything see-through or revealing which could possibly ruin somebody else’s meal.
What is the biggest mall in the world 2020?
As of 2020, Iran Mall, located in Teheran, was the largest shopping center in the world with 21 million square feet of Gross Leasable Area. This represents approximately 1.95 million square meters of GLA. New South China Mall followed, with 7.1 million square feet of gross leasable space.
The Dubai Mall
The House of Cartier, founded in 1847 by Louis Francois Cartier, has been making items with a consistent sense of style for decades, regardless of the variances in creative expression. More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
In the words of Mademoiselle Chanel, “I want to be involved in what occurs.” Chanel is a one-of-a-kind brand because of this goal, which is combined with a visionary mind. More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
He opened his first store in the center of Paris in 1991, offering a selection for women first, followed by a range for men a few years later, both distinguishable by the trademark red lacquered sole. Christian Louboutin is the founder of Christian Louboutin. The introduction of Christian Louboutin Beauté took place in 2014. Featuring a large selection of women’s and men’s shoes, purses, and other small leather accessories. Currently, Christian Louboutin has 145 shops available in 145 locations throughout the world.
More information may be found here.
He opened his first store in the center of Paris in 1991, offering a range for women first, followed by a selection for men a few years later. Both collections are distinguished by the trademark red lacquered sole that has become synonymous with Christian Louboutin’s brand. Christian Louboutin Beauté was introduced in the year 2014. Featuring a large selection of women’s and men’s shoes, purses, and other small leather products. Now, there are a total of 145 Christian Louboutin stores across the world.
Located in New York City’s Times Square, Level Shoes is the world’s largest luxury shoe store, spanning 96,000 square feet and featuring over 200 global brands such as adidas, Axel Arigato, Amina Muaddi, Burberry, Jacquemus, Malone Souliers, Nike, and many more, as well as 23 designer boutiques including Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, and Saint Laurent, among others. A specialized Concierge Team is available to assist customers with customized shopping requests, VAT processing, and regional deliveries.
More information may be found here.
Its prominent location on the prestigious Fashion Avenue allows Symphony to provide a curated range of premium ready-to-wear, accessories, and evening dresses to its discerning customer. More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
The architecture of the Van CleefArpels shop, which is faithful to its founders, retains the ethos of high-end jewelry creations. More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
The Dubai Mall
The architecture of the Van CleefArpels shop, which is faithful to its founders, retains the ethos of high-end jewellery creations.
More information may be obtained by visiting More information may be obtained by visiting
Emaar Properties PJSC is the Master Developer of The Dubai Mall
|The shopping mall’s interior|
|Location||Downtown Dubai,United Arab Emirates|
|Coordinates||25°11′51″N55°16′45″E / 25.19750°N 55.27917°ECoordinates:25°11′51″N55°16′45″E / 25.19750°N 55.27917°E|
|Opening date||4 November 2008; 13 years ago|
|Management||Emaar Malls Group|
|No. of stores and services||1,200+|
|No. ofanchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||502,000 square metres (5,400,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||4|
|Public transit access||Burj Khalifa/Dubai MallRed Line|
The Dubai Mall (Arabic: “Dubai Mall”) is a retail mall located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s second-largest mall after the Iran Mall in terms of total land area, and the world’s 26th-largest retail mall in terms of gross leasable space, tied with the West Edmonton Mall and Fashion Island (Bangkok), both of which are older than the mall in question. This shopping center has a total retail floor space of 502,000 square meters (5,400,000 sq ft). It is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is a part of the 20-billion-dollarDowntowncomplex (also known asDowntown Dubai), which is close to the iconicBurj Khalifa and has over 1,200 stores.
After being postponed twice, Dubai Mall finally opened its doors on November 4, 2008, with about 1000 businesses, making it the world’s second largest mall opening in retail history behind West Edmonton Mall.
There are several retail malls inDubai, the largest of which is the Dubai Mall (Arabic: “Dubai Mall”). After the Iran Mall in terms of total land area, it ranks second in the globe for gross leasable space, tied with the West Edmonton Mall and Fashion Island (Bangkok) — both of which are older than it — for the 26th-largest shopping mall in the world for gross leasable area. An area of 502,000 square metres is dedicated to retail space (5,400,000 sq ft). A component of the 20-billion-dollarDowntowncomplex (also known asDowntown Dubai), which is close to the iconicBurj Khalifa and has more than 1,200 stores, it is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Despite being delayed twice, Dubai Mall finally opened on November 4, 2008, with about 1000 merchants, making it the world’s second largest mall opening in retail history, behind the West Edmonton Mall in Alberta, Canada.
|Number of visitors||39 Million||47 Million||54 Million||65 Million||75 Million||80 Million||92 Million||80 Million||80 Million||84 Million|
Approximately the same size as the West Edmonton Mall, The Dubai Mall has a total internal floor area of 5.9 million square feet (55 ha), which is equivalent to the size of more than 50 football fields, and leasable space of 3.77 million square feet (35 ha), which is approximately the same size as the West Edmonton Mall. Also on site are a luxury hotel with 250 rooms, 22 movie screens, as well as 120 restaurants and cafés. The Mall features about 14,000 parking spots spread across three parking garages, all of which are serviced by valet and equipped with a car location ticketing system.
The Dubai Mall brochure has also received two awards at the Among the other attractions at the Mall are the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink, where visitors can go ice skating or watch theEmirates Ice Hockey League games, as well as the Emirates A380 Experience, which is a flight simulator for the Airbus A380 that allows visitors to fly the world’s largest passenger aircraft through city scenes and past famous landmarks.
With the assistance of a trainer, they will be able to take off, land, climb, and do whatever they choose.
Approximately the same size as the West Edmonton Mall, The Dubai Mall has a total internal floor area of 5.9 million square feet (55 ha), which is equivalent to more than 50 football fields, and leasable space of 3.77 million square feet (35 ha), which is approximately the same size as the West Edmonton Mall. Along with a luxurious hotel with 250 rooms and 22 movie screens, the complex also contains 120 restaurants and cafés. Three parking garages with over 14,000 parking spots each offer valet services and a car location ticketing system.
The mall has received five awards, including two at the Retail Future Project Awards at Mapic, Cannes, in 2004, for Best Retail Development Scheme (Large) and Best Use of Lighting in a Retail Environment; and three awards at the Summit Creative Awards 2005 in Portland, Oregon, for the Dubai Mall brochure, including a Gold award for Best Art Direction / Graphic Design, a Silver award for Best 4-colour B2B Brochure, and a Judges Special Recognition award.
The Dubai Mall is located in the heart of the city Among the other attractions at the Mall are the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink, where visitors can go ice skating or watch theEmirates Ice Hockey League games, as well as the Emirates A380 Experience, which is a flight simulator for the Airbus A380 that will allow visitors to fly the world’s largest passenger aircraft around city scenes and famous landmarks.
The Mall also has a food court, a pharmacy, and a pharmacy.
VR Park Dubai
VR Park Dubai is an amusement park that was previously known as the Sega Republic and is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. There are 15 rides and a variety of amusement games to enjoy at the 76,000 square foot (7,100 m 2) indoor park. The rides and games include motion simulators, classic carnival games, skill games, and a variety of redemption games. The Xyclone, Robotnik, and Rope Rush attractions, which are a type of obstacle course, are among the most recent additions to the Sega Republic amusement park.
Additionally, it includes a “soft play area” for younger children.
After that, it was transformed into a virtual reality theme park known as VR Park Dubai, which opened its doors in February 2018.
The Dubai Mall is home to Reel Cinemas, a 22-screen cinema run by Emaar Entertainment and located on the ground floor of the mall. The megaplex, which is one of the largest in the area, has four movie suites and 17 commercial halls, including the first THX-certified cinema in the country.
The inside of the Rainforest Cafe, which is located within the mall.
The Dubai Mall is home to one of the newestRainforest Cafelocations, which opened only last month.
Hysteria is a haunted mansion, as the name suggests. Special effects, fog lights, and strobe lights are used to embellish the inside. The film Hysteria tells the story of a family whose kid has inexplicably vanished from their home. It is their belief that the visitor is aware of the location of their child that leads them to attempt to abduct the guest or guests and expose them to a horrible experience.
The Dubai Dino is a real fossil of a Diplodocus, a huge, long-necked dinosaur from the Cretaceous period. Overall, the Dino stands more than 7 meters tall and is more than 24 meters in length, in total.
Dubai Creek Tower Replica
The Grand Atrium of the Dubai Mall is home to a copy of the Dubai Creek Tower, which is currently under development in the United Arab Emirates. The model depicts the architecture and magnificence of the completed skyscraper in three-dimensional form.
KidZania is a children’s-sized edutainment theme park that is participatory and entertaining.
Designed to be the size of 50 “international-sized football pitches,” the Mall was being constructed by a joint venture of Dutco Balfour Beatty, Al Ghandi/CCC, and Turner Construction for Emaar Properties. It was scheduled to be completed in 2006 and claimed to be the size of 50 “international-sized football pitches.” The mall first opened its doors in 2008. The vast majority of the laborers that built the mall were foreign guests from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
According to Emaar Properties, the Metro Link, an 820 m long elevated, air-conditioned footbridge that connects the Burj Khalifa/Dubai MallMetrostation to the mall, was completed in December 2012.
When the Dubai Mall opened its doors in June 2013, it began phase one of its development plan, which included extending the overall retail floor area by one million square feet to accommodate additional tourists. It took till 2018 to finish the project.
World records and achievements
At dusk, the Dubai Mall is located near the Fountain.
- The mall is the second-largest in the world in terms of total land area (1,124,000 m 2) and the 20th-largest in terms of Gross Leasable Area (GLA) (350,000 m2). The world’s largest acrylic panel (Aquarium) is located within Dubai Mall and is 32.88 meters wide by 8.3 meters high by 750 millimeters thick, weighing 245 tons. During the one-month Dubai Shopping Festival, the Dubai Mall receives more than 5 million visitors in the month of March 2010, breaking a new all-time high for visitor footfall. According to the Grazia Style Awards, Dubai Mall was chosen the finest shopping experience on April 29, 2010. Attracted more than 750,000 people every week, the Dubai Mall welcomed a record-breaking 37 million visitors in its first year of operation in 2009. The Dubai Mall had a record 47 million visitors in 2010, breaking the previous year’s record of 37 million visits, representing a 27 percent growth despite the global economic crisis. In 2011, Dubai Mall surpasses all other retail and entertainment destinations in the globe in terms of visitors, attracting more than 56 million people, a 15% increase over the previous year’s total. More than 65 million people came to Dubai Mall in 2012, an increase of more than 20% over the previous year’s figure of 54 million visitors. Dubai Mall has retained its position as the world’s most visited retail and leisure destination. It was announced in 2017 that Dubai Mall would be home to the world’s biggest OLED screen.
- On February 25, 2010, the aquarium (which houses sharks) suffered a leak, forcing numerous businesses to close momentarily and forcing consumers to vacate the mall immediately. It reopened the next day
- In March 2015, more than a hundred foreign laborers demonstrated in front of the Dubai Mall in protest of not being given overtime pay, causing traffic congestion in the vicinity. The cops were able to get the situation under control within an hour. During the night of December 31, 2015, the mall was evacuated due to a huge fire at The Address Hotel, which is located close to the mall’s property. During a stunt for The Grand Tour in December 2016, British television presenterRichard Hammond drove a tank into the Dubai Mall. It was necessary to close the mall for 90 minutes on April 24, 2017, because of a power outage that had occurred. There were no other adjacent regions that were affected
- In November of this year, huge sections of the mall were flooded.
In popular culture
The Dubai Mall was included in the National Geographic Channel documentary series Megastructures, which debuted in 2011. As well as appearing in the BBC One programs The Apprentice (UK series nine) and Week 5: Dubai Discount Buying, where the candidates had to purchase items for the lowest possible price by utilizing their negotiation skills, the mall was also featured in the BBC One program The Apprentice (UK series nine).
- The Dubai Mall’s gold souk
- The Dubai Mall Fashion Avenue
- The Dubai Mall’s indoor water fountain
- The Dubai Mall’s gold souk
- Fountain in Dubai Mall
- Shopping Mall Directory for UAE. the largest shopping malls in the world are listed in alphabetical order
- Mall of Arabia (Dubai)
- Mall of the Emirates
- Mall of the World (Dubai).
- According to GLA 2020, these are the world’s largest malls. Statista. Archived from the original on 2011-09-11
- “The Dubai Mall”. Emaar.com. Archived from the original on 2014-02-25
- “Dubai Mall: A landmark that harks back to humble beginnings.” Gulfnews.com published an article on November 4, 2008, which was later archived on January 9, 2009. Retrieved2014-02-25
- s^ Brian Lonsway is a writer who lives in the United Kingdom “The mall is really large. The present moment is at the heart of everything. Fast.” In the Dubai Mall, to be precise. DP Architects (Singapore, 2012)
- Collin Anderson is a young man who lives in the United States (2012). Retail Streetscape Evolution: DP Architects on Orchard Road (Singapore). ISBN 978-1-86470-462-4
- “Dubai Mall welcomes 60,000 guests to new aquarium”.edgardaily.com. Retrieved 17 September 2015
- Ab”The Dubai Mall surpasses the momentous 30 million visitor milestone”. The Dubai Mall is a shopping mall in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. On February 24, 2012, the original version of this article was archived. The Arabian Business website reported a 27 percent increase in footfall at Emaar’s Dubai Mall in 2010. Retrieved2014-02-25
- Ab”Dubai Mall sees 65 million visitors in 2012″. altdubai.com reported a 2013-02-11 increase in footfall at Emaar’s Dubai Mall. Retrieved2014-02-25
- Ab”Dubai Tourism Service ALT Dubai”. altdubai.com reported a 2013-02-11 increase in footfall at Emaar’s Dubai A version of this article appeared in the print edition on December 29, 2016, and was retrieved on February 25, 2014. ab”Dubai Mall claims global visits record”. The National. January 6, 2012. ab”Dubai Mall is the world’s most visited destination in 2011″.Arabian Business. Retrieved17 September2015
- Ab”Dubai Mall retail sales up 24 percent in 2012″.Arabian Business. Retrieved17 September2015
- Ab”Dubai Mall is the world’s most visited destination in 2013″.Arabian Business. Retrieved17 September2015
- Ab”Dubai Mall retail sales up 24 percent in 2014″.Arabian Business. Retrieved17 September2015 7 DAYS IN UNITED ARABES. On October 3, 2015, the original version of this article was archived. “Dubai Mall Attracts 80 Million Visitors in 2014,” according to a report published on September 17, 2015. Gulf Business, published on February 10th, 2015. Obtainable on September 17, 2015
- Paromita Dey is an Indian actress. Construction Week Online reported a 37% increase in profits in the first quarter of 2015
- “EMAAR PROPERTIES RECORDED 28 percent GROWTH IN FY 2016 NET PROFIT TO AED 5.233 BILLION (US$ 1.425 BILLION)
- Q4 2016 PROFIT INCREASED BY 56 percent “.emaar.com reported a 25% increase in DUBAI property sales to AED 18.03 BILLION (US$ 4.91 BILLION) in FY 2017
- GulfNews.com published an article on April 9, 2008, titled The original version of this article was published on October 15, 2008. Archived from the original on 2014-02-25
- “The Dubai Mall opens with 600 businesses.” 2014-02-25
- AbThe Dubai Mall, retrieved from TradeArabia.com on November 4, 2008. Emaar, obtained on 12 March 2006 from Archived2007-08-16 at theWayback Machine
- “Dubai Mall | Biggest Mall in Dubai | Visit Dubai.”
- “Top 10 Things to Do in Dubai Mall Apart from Shopping – MyBayut.”
- “Dubai Mall | Biggest Mall in Dubai | Visit Dubai.” A blog about homes, trends, and tips for living in the UAE | MyBayut
- “15 Things To Do In Dubai Mall”. 3 March 2020
- “Dubai AquariumDiscovery Centre Sets Guinness Record for ‘World’s Largest Acrylic Panel’ at The Dubai Mall”. 3 March 2020
- “Dubai AquariumDisc A version of this article appeared on Zawya.com on November 9, 2008 with the title “Aquarium at The Dubai Mall breaks world record.” Zawya.com. The original version of this article was published on June 17, 2011. Retrieved2014-02-25
- s^ The Dubai Mall is a hysterical place. “Hysteria.” “Hysteria.” “Home – Hysteria | Dubai’s First Haunted Attraction”, which was retrieved on August 29, 2018. Haunted Attraction Hysteria is Dubai’s first and only haunted attraction. Retrieved2018-08-29
- s^ The Dubai Mall is home to Dino, often known as “Dubai Dino.” “Burj Dubai Mall,” which was retrieved on August 29, 2018. Balfour Beatty’s official website. 2008-04-16. The original version of this article was published on April 16, 2008. Retrieved2014-02-25
- s^ A. Staff is the reporter. “Emaar wins Dh 2.7 billion Dubai Mall deal”, Khaleej Times, December 26, 2018, retrieved December 26, 2018
- “Press Release Detail”, Emaar.com, September 15, 2015, retrieved September 17, 2015
- Shafaat Shahbandari is a staff reporter at the New York Times. “Commuters applaud Metro-Dubai Mall walkway”.gulfnews.com. Retrieved17 September2015
- “Press Release Detail”.emaar.com. Retrieved17 September2015
- “Commuters applaud Metro-Dubai Mall walkway”.gulfnews.com. Retrieved17 September2015
- “The top ten construction world record holders,” says abc. ConstructionWeekOnline.com. “Dubai AquariumDiscovery Centre achieves Guinness World Record for the ‘World’s Largest Acrylic Panel’ at The Dubai Mall,” according to a report published on February 25, 2014. The Dubai Mall is a shopping mall in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The original version of this article was published on May 11, 2015. “Dubai Mall surpasses record with 5 million visitors,” according to a 2014-02-25 report. 2010-03-10
- “Dubai Mall rated greatest shopping experience – Retail”. ArabianBusiness.com. 2010-04-29
- “Archived copy”. ArabianBusiness.com. 2010-04-29
- “Archived copy”. ArabianBusiness.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-22. Retrieved2009-08-05.:CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- “Aquarium leak strikes Dubai Mall”. Gulfnews.com. 2010-02-26. Retrieved2014-02-25
- “Aquarium leak hits Dubai Mall”. Gulfnews.com. 2010-02-26. Retrieved2014-02-25
- Mr. Jeremy Clarkson drives a tank through the Dubai Mall, according to Dana Moukhallati of the National.ae, who reported on the workers’ protest in Downtown Dubai on September 17th, 2015. Newshub – accessed at www.newshub.co.nz
- “Rainwater inundated the interior of the Dubai Mall, causing it to flood. dubairaindubaimalldubaimallflood dubairaindubaimallflood “through www.youtube.com
- Archived from the original on December 22nd, 2021
- Report, Web. “Emaar replies when water seeps inside the Dubai Mall following a heavy downpour.” A version of this article appeared in the Khaleej Times on July 26, 2015, in the Wayback Machine.
According to GLA 2020, these are the largest malls in the world. Statista. “The Dubai Mall”, Emaar.com, retrieved on 2011-09-11. “Dubai Mall: A landmark that harks back to humble beginnings,” according to a 2014-02-25 article. Gulfnews.com published an article on November 4, 2008, which was later archived on January 9, 2009, with the original URL. Retrieved2014-02-25;s^ Brian Lonsway is a writer who lives in the United Kingdom. He has published several books, including “Very large shopping center The present now is the focal point of the poem.
- DP Architects (Singapore) 2012; Collin Anderson is a young man that lives in the city of Los Angeles, California (2012).
- 14.ISBN 978-1-86470-462-4; “Dubai Mall welcomes 60,000 guests to new aquarium”.edgardaily.com.
- The Dubai Mall is a shopping mall in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- The Arabian Business website reported a 27 percent increase in footfall at Emaar’s Dubai Mall in 2010.
- altdubai.com reported a 2013-02-11 increase in footfall at Emaar’s Dubai Mall.
- Dubai Tourism Service ALT Dubai”.
- Archived from the original on 2016-12-29.
This article appeared in The National on January 6th, 2012.
Retrieved17 September2015; ab”Dubai Mall retail sales up 24 percent in 2012″.Arabian Business.
Retrieved17 September2015; ab”Dubai Mall is the world’s most visited destination in 2014″.Arabian Business.
On October 3, 2015, the original version of this article was removed off the internet.
Gulf Business, published on February 10th, 2015, in English.
“Emaar Malls records a 37 percent increase in profits in the first quarter of 2015”.constructionweekonline.com.
Retrieved14 February2017; “EMAAR PROPERTIES RECORD 9th of April, 2008, GulfNews.com.
“The Dubai Mall opens its doors to 600 stores,” according to a 2014-02-25 news article.
Dubai Mall |
Visit Dubai”; “Top 10 Things to Do at Dubai Mall Apart from Shopping – MyBayut”; “Dubai Mall |
Visit Dubai”; “Dubai Mall |
On June 17, 2011, a copy of the original was made available for download.
Haunted Attraction Hysteria is Dubai’s first and only haunted house.
Retrieved2014-02-25;s^ An A.
On December 26, 2018, the Khaleej Times reported that Emaar had been awarded a Dh 2.7 billion contract to build the Dubai Mall.
On December 26, 2018, the Khaleej Times reported that Emaar had been awarded a contract to build the Dubai Mall.
A Staff Reporter, Shafaat Shahbandari.
“Commuters applaud Metro-Dubai Mall walkway”.gulfnews.com.
“Press Release Detail”.emaar.com.
“Commuters applaud Metro-Dubai Mall walkway”.gulfnews.com.
The Dubai Mall is a shopping mall in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
“Dubai Mall surpasses record with 5 million visitors,” according to a 2014-02-25 news article.
ArabianBusiness.com on 2010-04-29; “Archived copy”.
On 2014-02-25, a copy of this article was archived as a title (link).
Jeremy Clarkson drives a tank through the Dubai Mall, according to Dana Moukhallati of the National.ae, who reported on the workers’ protest in Downtown Dubai.
dubairaindubaimalldubaimallflood dubairaindubaimallflood dubairaindubaimall “Archived from the original on December 22, 2021, at www.youtube.com; Report, Web.
In response to water entering Dubai Mall after a rainstorm, Emaar has taken action. A version of this article appeared in the Khaleej Times on July 26, 2015, in the Wayback Machine. BBC|
Everything You Need to Know About Visiting Dubai Mall
/crop/255×255/quality/85/?url= srcset= “255w, 600w, and 976w” sizes=”255w, 600w, and 976w” (max-width: 640px) ” alt=” image 600px x 976px 600px x 976px “> 1 out of 3 /crop/255×255/quality/85/?url= srcset= “255w, 600w, and 976w” sizes=”255w, 600w, and 976w” (max-width: 640px) ” alt=” 600px by 976px” width=”976px” height=”600px by 976px” alt=” “> 2 out of 3 Muhammad Owais Khan is a Pakistani politician.
/Photo courtesy of Getty Images DetailsFree, ShoppingType of information From a half-day to a full-day The Best Way to Spend Your TimeSkirting theBurj Khalifain downtown Dubai is a shopper’s dream come true.
Even if you have no intention of making a purchase, paying a visit to this massive shopping area is a must: The Dubai Mall also has a variety of leisure facilities, such as an ice rink, a movie theater, and other kid-friendly attractions, such as an aquarium that is home to thousands of aquatic animals.
- The fountain, which was built by the same team that created the Bellagio’s world-famous dancing fountains, presents nightly displays choreographed to a blend of western and eastern music.
- It was brought to our attention by a few customers that you might not want to purchase here after all.
- Many people, however, believe that you should not be discouraged from paying a visit.
- According to tourists, it is, nonetheless, an excellent place to get away from the heat.
- There are also two bus lines that stop at the mall, including the No.
- 29, which provide service.
- to midnight every day of the week.
- For further information, please see the Dubai Mall website.
More Best Things To Do inDubai
/crop/255×255/quality/85/?url= srcset=srcset=srcset “255w, 600w, and 976w” sizes=”255w, 600w, and 976w” (max-width: 640px) ” alt=” 600px by 976px” width=”976px” height=”600px by 976px” alt=” “> 1 of a total of 13 /crop/255×255/quality/85/?url= srcset=srcset=srcset “255w, 600w, and 976w” sizes=”255w, 600w, and 976w” (max-width: 640px) ” alt=” 600px by 976px” width=”976px” height=”600px by 976px” alt=” “> 2 out of 13
1 Burj Al Arab
This beautiful skyscraper, which sits between Jumeirah Beach and the Palm Islands and overlooks the Persian Gulf, has captivated architectural enthusiasts when it first opened its doors in 1999. On the island under its curving glass façade, which was inspired by the sails that have adorned Dubai’s waterways for decades, sits an ultra-luxurious hotel with a world-class reputation and a world-class location. The hotel not only has the world’s highest atrium, which is almost 600 feet in height, but it is also one of the world’s tallest hotels, standing at about 600 feet in height.
- However, you are not need to stay at the Burj Al Arab in order to appreciate it (and, let’s face it, most people cannot).
- The Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara, which has floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking a giant fish tank, and the sky-high Al Muntaha, which is located on the picturesque 27th level of the building, are two examples of such developments.
- On the island under its curving glass façade, which was inspired by the sails that have adorned Dubai’s waterways for decades, sits an ultra-luxurious hotel with a world-class reputation and a world-class location.
- Aside from the architecture, facilities include spinning beds in select rooms as well as a helipad, in case you thought arriving in a free Rolls-Royce was a little too ordinary.
- Those who aren’t staying at the hotel can get entrance by purchasing a meal at one of the on-site dining establishments before arriving.
More information may be found here. Photograph by Sammy Six/Flickr See the whole list of the Top Things to Do in Dubai».
During your Dubai Tours, you will have the opportunity to participate in an exceptional trip filled with unforgettable events. Known for its stunning beaches and resorts, as well as its luxury hotels and enormous contemporary structures, Projects and attractions, and more, Dubai is the most recognized tourist destination in the world.
- Dubai’s Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Ferrari World, and Desert Safari Dubai are all must-see attractions.
Among the attractions of Dubai are the Burj Khalifa and the Burj Al Arab, as well as Ferrari World and the Dubai Desert Safari;
- Atlantis Dubai, The World Islands, Palm Jumeirah, Dhow Cruise, and Dubai Mall Aquarium are just a few of the attractions in the area.
Located in Dubai Mall, which is the world’s largest shopping mall, it flourishes with the finest beauty. With 1200 stores and a total floor space of 502,000 square meters, it is a complex design with a sophisticated layout. The Dubai Mall is, without a doubt, a gorgeous destination for most people that come to see the site. Its one-of-a-kind majesty and splendor display an intimidating intricacy that has set a number of world records throughout the years. In addition to this, its enormous size allows for the construction of a luxury hotel with 250 rooms, 120 restaurants and cafés, an underwater zoo (Dubai Mall Aquarium), and 22 movie screens, all of which are highly entertaining.
Give your Dubai trip a special essence and Visit Dubai Mall in yourDubai Vacation!
The mall was built as a result of a collaboration between Dutco Balfour Beatty, Turner Construction, and Al Gandhi. Originally, the building was supposed to be finished by 2006, however it took longer than expected. The majority of the workers on the building were from Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, and Sri Lanka, with a few Sri Lankan guest laborers thrown in for good measure.
Enjoy an unforgettable visit to the Dubai Mall. Tailor and Plan yourDubai TripsNow!
By the 8th of November 2008, the mall had opened its doors to more than 1000 stores. In general, the mall occupies more than 13 million square feet and includes an Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink, which is utilized for leisure skating as well as for viewing games of the Emirates Ice Hockey League.
Breathtaking Attraction inside Dubai Mall
A total of more than 1000 stores were present when the mall officially opened on November 8, 2008. As a whole, the mall occupies more than 13 million square feet and includes an Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink, which is utilized for both recreational skating and to watch the Emirates Ice Hockey League games on television.
Plan It Now and Enjoy the Best Dubai Highlights within yourDubai Vacation Packages!
The hysteria is a must-see destination if you want to experience a mind-blowing shock. A frightful feeling is provided by the use of special effects fog lights and other such elements. The frenzy is really frightening, with terrifying masks that will leave you terrified to your very core. But what distinguishes this mall from any and all other shopping malls that you could come across throughout the world?
The hysteria is a must-see attraction if you want to experience a mind-blowing shock. A frightful feeling is provided by the use of special effects fog lights and other such elements. The frenzy is really frightening, with terrifying masks that will leave you terrified to your core. How does it differ from all other shopping centers that you may come across across the world, though?
Interesting Dubai Mall Facts:
The Dubai Mall’s excellent position in the heart of downtown Dubai allows for quick access to many of the city’s attractions. Some of the things you will learn about Dubai and the Dubai Mall may astound you, so be prepared to be shocked. Facts, some of which you would have never imagined were possible at a shopping mall. 1.The Dubai Mall is home to the world’s largest acrylic panel, which spans an entire wall. It is roughly 107 feet broad and 29.5 inches thick, and it weighs 541,486 pounds. It is approximately 107 feet wide and 29.5 inches thick.
- Without taking into account the pop-up shops, the mall has an astonishing 1200 stores.
- The Sega Republic provides a compelling virtual reality experience that any gamer would love.
- It is possible to get water from the fountain up to 700 feet in length, which is accompanied by Arabic and other exciting music.
- It is positioned on the ground level and is primarily intended for leisure activities as well as thrilling Emirates Hockey League games.
- You’ll find a waterfall, and not just any waterfall; this is an illusion waterfall.
- It’s a thrilling experience for tourists who have never been to the mall before.
- It is well-known for having the world’s largest confectionery store, which is brimming with delectable confections.
- 9.The sheer amount of people that come to this specific mall is astonishing.
- In 2012, the mall reported receiving over 65 million visitors, which is much higher than the 52 million received by New York City.
- You may be certain that parking your vehicle will be a breeze, and that you will not be under any time constraints due to limited packing space.
- It is in the cinemas that you will have a real life experience that you will never forget.
Plan your Dubai trips and make a reservation for a visit to the world’s largest shopping mall, Dubai Mall, for an exciting experience you will never forget after you have learned everything there is to know about Dubai Mall!
Where is Dubai Mall, United Arab Emirates on Map Lat Long Coordinates
Dubai Mall is located in the following latitude and longitude coordinates: 25.199514, 55.277397. Dubai Mall is one of the largest and most luxurious shopping malls in the world. On 4 November 2008, it was officially dedicated next to the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building. It is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and was completed in 2008. A total of more than 1,200 businesses are open in the center, which is spread across four floors and is a very huge retail area. Over 54 million people are projected to visit the mall each year, according to current estimates.
Within the mall, there is an Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink, a massive indoor theater complex, a water fountain, and a massive bookshop named Kinokuniya, all of which are located on the ground floor.
You may also pay a visit to the Dubai Fountain, which features a stunning visual show accompanied by Arabic music.
Where is Dubai Mall, United Arab Emirates on Map?
The location of Dubai Mall on a road map in the United Arab Emirates is shown on the map below.
Satellite Map of Dubai Mall, United Arab Emirates
Dubai Mall is located in the United Arab Emirates at a latitude of 25.199514 and a longitude of 55.277397. Dubai Mall, United Arab Emiratesis a location in theMallsplace category in theUnited Arab Emiratescountry, and its geographic coordinates are 25° 11′ 58.2504″ N and 55° 16′ 38.6292″ E. It is located at 25° 11′ 58.2504″ N and 55° 16′ 38.6292″ E. It is located at 25° 11′ 58.2504″ N and 55° 16′ 38.6292″
The Dubai Mall – 2022 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go (with Photos)
About This downtown mall is well-known for its high-end shops such as Cartier and Harry Winston, among others. An aquarium, ice rink, and 360-degree views of the city from the world’s tallest structure, The Burj Khalifa, are all part of the attraction’s offerings. 2 to 3 hours is recommended as a duration. Tickets for the event start at $120.00. All you need to do is go through the door. What is the Travelers’ Choice Best of the Best award and what does it mean? This distinction, which is our greatest honor, is granted yearly to companies who have been named to Tripadvisor’s “Best of the Best” list, have received exceptional ratings from travelers, and are ranked among the top one percent of all properties globally.
- Specifically, the region Downtown Dubai, Near Souk Al Bahar Bridge, Al Mussallah Road (Downtown Dubai), Dubai 113444 United Arab Emirates Downtown Dubai is the neighborhood in which you live.
- It rises majestically above the city and is located in the coveted Downtown development district.
- Downtown was once a military base, but it has been transformed into a beautiful residential and leisure area.
- Specially commissioned sculptures line the streets, and Downtown is frequently utilized as a backdrop for contemporary art exhibitions and community activities such as classic car shows and parades commemorating national holidays.
- Visitors and locals alike may have a picnic in the park, as well as a lunch or supper while watching the flowing fountains.
- This is due to the fact that it is mixed usage.
- Take a look at everything Attractions in the immediate vicinity We assign a ranking to these restaurants and attractions based on a combination of user evaluations and how near they are to the current location.
For starters, there are a large number of parking places.
There isn’t anything in it that isn’t already there.
For example, there is a massive aquarium within the shopping mall.
And chock-full of other things.
February of the following year, 2022 Solo It’s enormous beyond description!
There are shops, restaurants, a food court, and whatever else you can think of!
It’s a very busy time.
Please be advised that the walk from the metro station is long!
The busiest times of the day are in the late afternoon and evening.
Written on February 5, 2022This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC.
The directions to various locations were extremely poorly marked.
Written on the 31st of January 2022 This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
Brands that are brand new Restaurants that have recently opened Attractions that have recently opened New occurrences New coffee shops are opening up.
AWritten The 29th of January in the year 2022 This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
As with many malls, it lacks character, but the art installations – The Waterfall and the Liverpool FC shop – help to make up for it.
Written on January 26, 2022This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC.
A few stores I went into, but as a Black American, some of the people were so unfriendly that I simply walked out of the establishments I entered.
Written on January 25, 2022This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC.
One of the best shopping malls I’ve ever seen.
When you walk into the mall, the will flies because there are luxarius shops, an aqurium, and all other brand shops for you to browse through.
I should point out that you shouldn’t pass up the opportunity to move around.
1st of January 2022Solo It’s very easy to get lost in this huge mall!
Accessible via the metro’s red line.
Written on January 23, 2022This review represents the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC.
The fountains, outside restaurants, and stores were beautiful, and there was a lot to do and see.
We arrived by the metro, and we were warned that it was a considerable walk from the station.
Written on the 22nd of January, 2022 This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor LLC.
January in the next year, 2022 It’s a really large shopping center.
There are several alternatives available in the food court.
In addition, because Dubai is not a pedestrian-friendly city, it is difficult to access and depart the city.
The Burj Kalifa and the Dubai Fountain are both just a short walk away.
As a result, the mall and the surrounding neighborhood have a lot to offer. Written on January 21, 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and does not reflect the views and opinions of TripAdvisor, LLC. Results are being displayed. 1-10of19,563
Complete Guide to the Dubai Mall, the World’s Largest Shopping Center
The address is Financial Center Street, along Sheikh Zayed Road, next to the Burj Khalifa in Downtown Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The phone number is +971 800 382246255 (international). Preparing your credit cards is essential since you are going to walk inside the world’s largest shopping mall. Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, is known for its space-age skyscrapers, gold-plated sports vehicles, and opulent lifestyle. And nowhere is this more evident than at The Dubai Mall, which is the world’s largest indoor shopping mall.
It is home to more than 1200 retailers, 200 restaurants, and a plethora of leisure and entertainment opportunities.
Today, it draws more than 80 million consumers every year, which is greater than the entire number of people who visited New York City in the same year.
What’s in Store
Fashion Avenue, which opened just a few months ago, is the place to shop for apparel and jewelry from the world’s most renowned designers. This ultra-luxurious addition, which is lined with glistening white marble, glass, and chandeliers, offers a five-star experience, replete with personal shoppers, chauffeur-driven buggies, and washrooms fit for royalty. It is home to more than 80 high-end boutiques from brands such as Cartier, Dior, and Gucci, as well as flagship stores for Rolex and Saint Laurent, among others.
- Visit Level Shoes, which is located on the ground floor of the mall, for a Cinderella moment.
- Looking for something a bit less taxing on the wallet?
- If you’re on the lookout for the latest high-tech gizmo, make your way to the second floor’s electronics area.
- You should also look out for the Dubai Dino, a diplodocus skeleton that dates back 155 million years that can be seen in the Souk’s atrium.
Proceed to La Cure Gourmande, which is located on the lower ground level and features a vintage-style sweet store where you can buy treats like as macarons, caramels, and chocolate-coated date caramels (which are delicious).
Where to Eat
Fashion Avenue, which opened just a few months ago, is the place to go for the latest in fashion and jewelry from the world’s most renowned companies. Personal shoppers, chauffeur-driven buggies, and washrooms fit for royalty will be available as part of this ultra-luxurious addition, which will be decked out in shining white marble, clear glass, and chandeliers. In addition to flagship stores like Rolex and Saint Laurent, it has 80 high-end boutiques from brands such as Cartier, Dior, and Gucci.
- Shop at Level Shoes, located on the ground floor of the mall, for your chance to feel like Cinderella.
- Are you looking for something a little more budget-friendly?
- The Village district has denim, sportswear, and leisure apparel, as well as a food court.
- The Souk, a marketplace of 200-plus little shops on the main level, is a great location to get souvenirs, gold jewelry, fragrances, and carpets.
- Proceed to La Cure Gourmande, which is located on the lower ground level and features a vintage-style sweet store where you can buy treats like as macarons, caramels, and chocolate-coated date caramels.
What to Do
However, it is not all about fashion and cuisine. The Dubai Mall’s entertainment and leisure activities are infused with the same “bigger is better” philosophy as the mall itself. Pay a visit to the Dubai Aquarium Thousands of aquatic organisms, including sharks, fish, and rays, may be seen in the 2.6 million-gallon tank, which is home to the Underwater Zoo. You may even volunteer to feed an otter or a newborn crocodile if you so choose. Take a spin around the Olympic-sized ice skating rink, put your piloting talents to the test in the Emirates A380 flight simulator, or channel your inner John Wick by participating in a virtual reality session at the VR Park.
Do you feel drained after all that spending?
The Dubai Mall, which is located in the heart of Downtown, is surrounded by some of the most magnificent attractions the city has to offer. The Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, is located just across the street. At 160 floors, it is the world’s tallest structure. Experience views of the Arabian Sea, desert, skyscrapers, and skyline of Dubai from the soaring observation deck on the 148th story, At The Top Sky Lounge, or dine al fresco at At.Mosphere, located on the 122nd floor and offering views of the Arabian Gulf.
The five-minute music, light, and water show takes place every half-hour starting at 6 p.m., and twice at lunchtime as well.
Enjoy supper in Souk Al Bahar, an Arabic-style bazaar with restaurants and stores overlooking the Burj Khalifa Lake, to round off your day’s activities.
For a more luxurious experience, visit theAddress Boulevard, a luxury hotel adjacent to the mall that offers spectacular views of the Burj Khalifa and other landmarks.
The Dubai Metro, which is a state-of-the-art transportation system, is the most convenient mode of transportation to the Dubai Mall. Once you’ve arrived at the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station, go across the Metro Link Bridge to the mall’s main entrance to complete your journey. If you prefer to drive, there is also valet parking accessible, as well as taxi, Uber, and Careem services, among other options. It is very necessary to use the Careem app while traveling with children, as Careem Kids vehicles are equipped with a kid seat.
- Obtain a good deal: Try to time your vacation to coincide with the Dubai Shopping Festival, a month-long event that runs from January through February. Dress appropriately: The Dubai Mall is not the place to display your skin, but rather your riches. Follow the Mall’s dress code by wearing clothing that covers your shoulders and knees at all times – and yes, that includes you, gentlemen
- During Ramadan, people should be respectful of one another: As a result, most of the mall’s eateries don’t open their doors until after sundown during Ramadan, when it is forbidden to eat or drink in public during the daytime. If you find yourself in need of a snack throughout the day, proceed to the food court on level two, which is curtained off. Get a little appy: Every fashionista, no matter how dedicated, requires assistance navigating this retail city. Once you’ve downloaded the Dubai Mall mobile app, just follow the on-screen directions to your favorite retailers.
Thank you for informing us about this!