- The best area to stay in Dubai is Downtown Dubai, especially if you are a first-time visitor or a business traveller. The Downtown district is home to several of Dubai’s top attractions including Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Mall and the famous Dubai Fountain.
Which is the best area in Dubai to stay?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Dubai for Tourists
- Dubai Creek.
- Al Fahidi and Al Seef.
- Bur Dubai and Bur Juman.
- Downtown and Business Bay.
- Mina Seyahi Beach and Dubai Media City.
- Dubai Marina.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Palm Jumeirah Island.
Where should I avoid in Dubai?
Neighborhoods to avoid and best area to stay in Dubai. Dubai neighborhoods
- Business bay.
- Dubai City center.
- Dubai World Central.
- DSO & International City.
- Jebel ali.
- Mushrif Park.
Does it matter where you stay in Dubai?
There is no city centre of Dubai per se, so you should base where you stay around the type of Dubai trip you are after. Unlikely many other cities, a lot of Dubai is not walkable which makes choosing the best area in Dubai even more essential.
Where is the best city in Dubai?
Top 10 Best Places to Live in Dubai
- Dubai Marina. At the heart of the ‘New Dubai’ lies Dubai Marina.
- Downtown. Downtown is “The Centre of Now”.
- Arabian Ranches.
- Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT)
- Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Emirates Hills.
- Business Bay.
Where do couples stay in Dubai?
What Dubai Hotels Allow Unmarried Couples?
- Al Maha.
- Atlantis, The Palm.
- Burj Al Arab Jumeirah.
- Grosvenor House.
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah.
- Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
- London Suites Hotel.
- Shangri-La Hotel.
Where do influencers stay in Dubai?
Throughout the pandemic, the Dukes hotel has continued to host influencers, welcoming at least one a month with complimentary stays that promote the idea the resort is safe to visit.
Can I bring a girl to my hotel room in Dubai?
As per local regulations, we are allowed to allow access to guest rooms only if the person has been preregistered on check in as an occupant and a valid ID is provided on arrival of the visitor. If the visitor does not have an ID, they are more than welcome to meet our guests in any of the public areas of the Hotel.
Do and don’ts in Dubai?
Don’t Drink and Drive
- Don’t make or flash rude hand gestures.
- Don’t point fingers at people.
- Don’t explicitly eat, drink or smoke during Ramadan.
- Don’t use swear words.
- Don’t dress immodestly when visiting religious places like mosques.
- Don’t smoke in shopping malls, offices, and government areas.
Can I take paracetamol to Dubai?
Can I take paracetamol to Dubai? Paracetamol is not featured on the MoH’s list of controlled drugs4, so you should be able to take it into Dubai. Codeine is a controlled drug in the UAE, so you will need permission to take co-codamol (paracetamol and codeine) into the country.
Is Dubai a walkable city?
The analyzed findings showed that downtown Dubai and City Walk are walkable within themselves, only through achieving the walkability indices used in this study; however, there is no supporting infrastructure for walkability just outside those developments, and certainly not between them, which creates an impossibility
How many days should you stay in Dubai?
When people ask me how long to spend in Dubai, I typically advise them to book between five and seven days to see all of Dubai’s most impressive attractions, bars and restaurants.
Where does everyone stay in Dubai?
Downtown is Dubai as seen on TV and, for many people, the best area to stay in Dubai. With some of the tallest skyscrapers, including the Burj Khalifa, the most luxurious shops, fancy boulevards, and the most glamorous clubs and fine-dining restaurants, Downtown is the reason why Dubai is famous.
What’s the best time to visit Dubai?
The best time to visit Dubai is in September and April, when it’s sunny but not too hot. While much of the Northern Hemisphere is wrapped up for winter during this period, the city continues to offer bright skies and balmy temperatures. Temperatures soar from May to August, so hotel prices drop and crowds disperse.
Which city is beautiful of UAE?
Ras Al Khaimah One of the most scenic cities in UAE, Ras Al-Khaimah is nestled along the Persian Gulf Coast at the northern end. The emirate serves as a perfect retreat for locals and tourists with its serene and calm environment and long sandy beaches.
Is it worth staying on the Palm Dubai?
If you’re happy to be resort based for a few days, you cannot go wrong with The Palm as the hotels are very nice. I’ve stayed in both The Park Hyatt and Jebel Ali Palm Tree Court – also excellent hotels but The Palm offers superior accommodation and pools etc.
A guide to which area to stay in Dubai in 2022
Is it okay with you if I accompany you to Lebanon? Although it isn’t the question I was expecting to hear as I stand at the pre-arranged meeting spot on a dock in Dubai’s Jumeirah Fishing Harbour, without a passport in hand, it is the one I get. Lindsay Lohan, the former child star turned Hollywood tearaway, is even less convincing (if you believe the hyperbolic headlines). In fact, she’s a woman who’s spent the better part of her life in front of cameras in movies and on television shows as well as on magazine covers and, yes, in tabloids all over the world.
Without ever having met her, you get the impression that she is someone you know after more than a decade of media attention.
Her appearance has not changed since herMean Girls days, even though she is standing on a shaky wooden dock with her hair dyed a fiery red.
We met in Dubai, and I spent months pursuing her for an interview, desperate to find out more about her decision to relocate to the Middle East, her much-heralded new businesses, and those stories about converting to Islam.
- Boutique 1 has a Missoni hat.
- She’s a face that sells, she’s a divisive topic of conversation, and she’s an icon of a generation.
- “Lebanon in the World Islands,” Lindsay clarified, referring to the man-made archipelago off the coast of the city, rather than the country that was a three-hour flight away.
- I despise them for this.” There were no truths in any of it.” Just a few minutes with Lindsay and I realize she is a very different person from the one depicted in the paparazzi photos; she is quieter, soft spoken, and exudes a sense of calm and reflection that is refreshing.
- And as a result, I no longer frequent nightclubs.
- To be clear, the actress’s hint last year that she wished to establish a Lohan island was not an empty pledge to make good on her promise.
- Lindsey plans to renovate and reopen the destination this year – and it isn’t her only dream of creating a paradise on earth.
As she jokes, “We’re slowly but steadily taking over the islands.” Moreover, don’t think for a second that the New York-born actress is only participating in name.
In unassuming geometric printed leggings, a knotted T-shirt, and Off-White sneakers, with her sunglasses tucked into her haphazard topknot, she wanders around the island sketching out an updated version of the original blueprint on a notepad.
While enjoying a late lunch of hamburgers (no pineapple please) and fries, she confesses that moving here was a fresh start.
While she claims to have lived in the UAE for nearly three years, I point out that such rumors have only been floating around for the past 12 months or so.
“Well, at first, I lived primarily on the Palm, so I didn’t really see anyone,” she says.
She’s planning her penthouse redecoration and brainstorming ideas for Lohan Island(s) while we’re waiting for our meal, all without breaking eye contact.
Laughing, she explains that many people are surprised to learn that she works while she is in the building.
Because good stories are not always interesting, “people would have made things up” if she had built her brand in a different location, she claims.
“Sometimes people say things that do not actually occur.
Then I thought to myself, “this is brand new to me, who’s the lucky guy?” “I’m not sure how many more things they could possibly say about me that haven’t already been said,” I said.
When Lindsay lived in the United States, she was constantly followed by a swarm of photographers, which she described as leaving her feeling “numb.” Her solution?
I was like, ‘who called them?
Although Lindsay has relocated to the Middle East, she has retained her hyper-paranoia about being followed and of always looking behind her back.
Ultimately, it was Lindsay’s desire for seclusion that prompted her to establish a permanent home in Dubai, from which she will only travel for “work or to visit family.” The former promises to keep the actress busy over the next year, with several films in the works (including one titled Confinement, a true story about a Swiss couple who were captured by Taliban in Pakistan in 2011), as well as her clubs and plans for a debut beauty line, among other projects.
In response to a question about her upcoming makeup collection, which she teased on social media last year, she groans.
“The moment I arrived in America and began talking about it, I realized I had shot myself in the foot because I hadn’t arrived in person.” However, she says that while the product design has been completed, she has not yet found an appropriate collaboration partner to work with in terms of branding and manufacturing.
“I’m not going to say no to doing it; I’m just looking for someone I can really trust.” Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini at Ounass, and a skirt by Robert Rodriguez at Harvey Nichols – both in Dubai FRAME, a film Lindsay is filming in Saudi Arabia later this year, is one project that is unquestionably on Lindsay’s radar for the foreseeable future.
- ‘It’s going to be a really fun character to perform,’ says the actor.
- “It’s fine if it’s a little similar to me.” It was an intentional decision taken during a period of significant social shift in the kingdom to cast an almost entirely female ensemble and to tell a female-driven plot.
- It’s possible that individuals may widen their perspectives and become more empathetic.” As a result of being spotted carrying the Qur’an in 2015, Lindsay is passionate about tolerance, a subject she is all too familiar with.
- They were unable to simply bring attention to the issue and inspire others to do the same.
- I’m a really spiritual person, therefore religions, faiths, beliefs, and higher forces are all things that I’m interested in.” The actress is also continuing her studies in Arabic and Russian, which she admits she has learned on her own but aspires to learn from a teacher later in the year.
- “I communicate to them on a daily basis,” Lindsay explains as she scrolls through her messages, which include photos and drawings from her two small children, a boy and a girl, who routinely send pictures and drawings to Lindsay’s Instagram account.
- ” It’s important to me to talk to them about school and their English,” she adds, adding that she hopes to return to see them soon.
- from the dread they had when I first met them to where they are now; at school and comprehending what they are learning, as well as being happy.
- “It’s a respect thing,” the celebrity explains when asked why there is a need for all of the drama.
It’s important to make an effort to comprehend the way people live when you’re in certain areas with specific individuals.” Lauren Lindsay is a doyenne of reinvention, a la Madonna (whom Lindsay names as one of her icons among Ann Margret, Elizabeth Taylor, Jane Fonda, and the “coolest lady on the planet,” Queen Elizabeth II).
- She now hopes to add another string to her bow by pursuing a degree in business administration from the University of Florida.
- The fact that “I know how to write and how to edit” means that I have become accustomed to it.
- I find it incredible that I can occasionally text Al Pacino and ask him for guidance.
- Everyone is simply wandering about, trying to find out what is going on.
- It’s best to just roll with the punches.
- The acceptance that “everything occurs for a reason” is another life lesson Lindsay says she’s learned along the road.
- Lindsay shrugs as we board a boat to return to Dubai; her demeanor is laid-back, but her eyes are alight with wisdom and experience.
- “The issue is, everyone goes through experiences and experiments,” she says.
- If you want to see more more photos and read the exclusive interview, pick up the June issue, which will be available on newsstands on June 1st!
- Carmel Gill is responsible for the direction style.
Samantha McKnight’s hair was styled by Adam Garland. Sharon Drugan uses Dior cosmetics for her makeup application. Kimberly Dyer is the stylist’s helper. Sir Bani Yas Island is the location of this photograph. Ounass has a pair of Vita Fede earrings that were purchased at Harvey Nichols in Dubai.
Most tourist-friendly areas where to stay in Dubai:
“Are you all set to travel to Lebanon?” It’s not the question I was expecting to be asked as I stand, passport in hand, at the pre-arranged meeting spot on a dock in Dubai’s Jumeirah Fishing Harbour, where we’d agreed to meet up. Lindsay Lohan, the former child star turned Hollywood tearaway, is even more abysmal (if you believe the hyperbolic headlines). She is a woman who has spent the better part of her life on the big screen, on television, on magazine covers, and, yes, on the front pages of tabloids all over the world.
- After more than a decade of such media coverage, you have the impression that you know her even though you have never met her.
- Check out this article: Morocco’s Natural Beauty Secrets Revealed Inside The super-stylish Bella Hadid’s trip to Monte Carlo Despite the fact that she is standing on a rickety wooden dock with her hair dyed a fiery red, she appears to be unchanged from her Mean Girls days.
- We met in Dubai, and I spent months pursuing her for an interview, desperate to find out more about her decision to relocate to the Middle East, her much-heralded new businesses, and those stories about converting to Islam.
- Missoni hat available at Boutique 1.
- We’re bumping along the surface of Dubai’s waters on a hazy May afternoon when she asks, “What does it even mean?” She’s bristling with curiosity.
- “That word, party,” she says in her distinctive, raspy drawl, “makes me feel so uneasy.” In LA, people were still stuck in the past, telling me stories about their experiences.
- “It was all a ruse.” After only a few minutes in her company, I realize Lindsay is a very different person from the one depicted in the paparazzi photographs; she is quieter, more softly spoken, and a breath of fresh air.
And now I don’t even go to clubs anymore!” She already has venues in Athens, Mykonos, and now she’ll be adding Dubai to her ever-expanding list of locations to manage.
The country of Lebanon is about to be transformed into a sandy getaway complete with a restaurant, beach club, cabanas, and possibly even some private villas.
As part of her transformation, she’s transforming Thailand Island into a luxury hotel and beach club with a Michelin-starred restaurant, an idyllic pool, and multiple moorings.
Matches Fashion has an Albus Lumen topskirt, and Ounass has Missoni earrings and a choker.
It’s yet another indication that Lindsay intends to establish a permanent residence in Dubai, a city she chose because of its “lack of paparazzi,” according to Lindsay.
Her laugh is contagious as she confesses to spending many nights at home, engrossed in Netflix.
“And it’s not like I’m going out much at night; it’s a completely different way of life for me.” I moved here specifically for that reason – I don’t have to be seen in public all of the time, nor do I have to talk about what I’m doing.” But don’t get the impression that the actress, who made her Hollywood debut in 1998 with her dual role in The Parent Trap, spends her time here sunbathing.
- The fact that people are unaware that she is actually working when she is here is amusing, she says.
- “I’m always working; my mind doesn’t stop.” Because good stories are not always interesting, “people would have made things up” if she had built her brand somewhere else, she claims.
- “Yes,” she says with a straight face, like a shot.
- “They just make stuff up.” Someone in America sent me an email yesterday, saying, ‘Oh, I heard you got married in Dubai.’ I thought to myself, ‘new to me, who’s the lucky guy?’ The number of things they could say about me that haven’t already been said is beyond me.
When Lindsay lived in the United States, she was constantly pursued by a swarm of photographers, which she described as leaving her feeling “numb.” “I just have to drown it out and pretend it’s not happening,” she says, admitting that she once attracted a swarm of photographers to her location after accidentally live-streaming her location.
‘,” she says with a grimace, before breaking out into laughter.
According to her, “It can come across as a little frantic.” “When I’m looking around, it gives the impression that I’m distracted, but it’s just that I’m very protective of.” Lindsay’s desire for seclusion has led her to establish a permanent home in Dubai, from which she will only travel “for work or to see my family.” As for the latter, she has a number of projects in the works, including a film called Confinement (based on the true story of a Swiss couple who were kidnapped by the Taliban in Pakistan in 2011), as well as two clubs and plans to launch a beauty line.
- “We’re figuring things out,” she says, a groan in her voice, when I inquire about her upcoming makeup collection, which she teased on social media last year.
- “We’re still having discussions about it,” she assures.
- The story, directed by Nancy Paton, revolves around an American teacher at a women’s university in Riyadh, with scenes also shot in the United Arab Emirates.
- “It’s fine that it’s a little similar to me because it means I’ll have my own experience to draw on,” Lindsay explains.
- “It’s about women teaching other women about their culture and sticking by one another at a time when women are gaining more rights and more chances,” she continues.
- “They created dreadful tales about me,” she recalls of the international media, “and they did it with such judgment.” “And when I went abroad, they painted it as a negative experience since I was going to work in refugee camps.
- They couldn’t merely shine a light on the issue and hope that additional people will do the same.
The individuals who have taken me under their wing and taught me more about their culture have been absolutely lovely.
The actress is also continuing her studies in Arabic and Russian, which she admits she has learned on her own but expects to take classes later this year.
“I communicate to them on a daily basis,” Lindsay explains as she scrolls through her messages, which include photos and drawings from her two small children – a boy and a girl – who often submit photographs and paintings to Lindsay.
“I chat to them about school and about their English,” she adds, adding that she hopes to return to see them soon.
from the terror that they had when I first met them to where they are now; in school, comprehending, learning, and happy,” says the author.
The celebrity, on the other hand, does not see the point of the debate, stating that “it’s a matter of respect.” “I believe that it is critical to encourage all cultures.
She’s been a model and actress since she was a child, and she’s dabbled in various creative endeavors such as music and fashion design.
“I’d like to direct someday,” she says.
“It’s insane that I can occasionally text Al Pacino and ask him for guidance.
A large amount of salt was placed on the table, and he stated: “Those are all of the people.” We are all nothing more than grains of salt.
“It’s best to simply roll with it.” Read more: Gucci is bringing its spring/summer 2019 show to Paris.
The acceptance of the fact that “everything occurs for a reason” is another life lesson Lindsay has learned along the road.
Lindsay shrugs as we board a boat to return to Dubai; her demeanor is laid-back, but her eyes are wise.
“There are some things about which I’ve been completely honest, and I’ve never lied in my life.” “If I hadn’t done it then, I wouldn’t have learned what I’ve learned today.” When Lindsay raises an eyebrow as we board the plane to return to the mainland, you get the idea that she knows a lot more than she’ll ever admit.
– Follow us on Facebook to receive more information about Dubai’s lifestyle, news, and fashion scene right to your newsfeed.
Mazen Abusrour captured the images. Adam Garland’s hair was done by Sam McKnight. Makeup by Sharon Drugan, using Dior products Kimberly Dyer is the fashion assistant. Sir Bani Yas Island is the location. Main picture courtesy of Harvey Nichols – Dubai, and Vita Fede earrings courtesy of Ounass & Co.
What area to stay in Dubai: map
Are you considering a trip to Oman? Check out my guide on discovering the finest places to stay in Muscat, Oman. The relatively new neighborhood of Dubai Marina and JBR is the most Westernized portion of the city, and it is also, in my view, the greatest spot to stay in Dubai. It is basically the only decently walkable part of the new Dubai, and it is the most Westernized part of the city. JBR refers to the beach, the promenade, and all of the buildings that are in the first row of the beachfront development.
The majority of European expats prefer to reside here since it is the most convenient area to live, with a wide variety of bar selections and no tight rules, such as those governing how women dress at the beach.
Why you should stay here:
Basically, if you want to be in the thick of everything, you should stay in this area. In addition to having a beach, several restaurants and pubs, as well as the canal and all of the towers, the area is truly quite amazing. It also has excellent transportation links to the metro.
Not good if:
If you’re visiting Dubai for shopping, Marina doesn’t have many alternatives, despite the fact that the Mall of the Emirates, the world’s second most renowned mall, is only 7 kilometers away. Remember that this is an expensive location, in fact, it is one of the most costly in Dubai, even though there are some low-cost choices available. It is also a long distance away from Downtown Dubai, where the Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall are located (about 23km), and much further away from the Old City and Deira (30km).
JBR Beach and Marina
Which area to stay in Dubai: Best accommodation in the Marina and JBR
Please keep in mind that costs might fluctuate based on the season and special deals, so don’t be startled if the mid-range choice suddenly becomes comparable in price to the budget option. Backpacker Tina is the cheapest (hostel) option available. Tina is the most affordable of the budget hostels that are steadily opening up across the city, and it is located in Marina. Everything, like with most buildings in this area, is excellent and spanking new, and the building is equipped with a variety of amenities, including a gym and a pool!
- Prices and availability may be found by clicking here.
- Apart from hostels, the other places to stay that are within a reasonable price range are hotels and apartment complexes.
- The hotel, which is located in the Marina with spectacular views of the canal and beautiful vistas, also serves a fantastic breakfast, despite the fact that the apartments are equipped with a kitchen, so you may prepare your own.
- In fact, this mid-range hotel offers excellent value for money, since the rooms are not especially pricey, but the facilities are wonderful.
- It contains a swimming pool as well as a jacuzzi.
- Luxury at an affordable price –JA Hotel with a View of the Ocean– A 5-star hotel in every sense of the word, yet one that is reasonably priced for what you get.
- Looking for a genuine 5-star experience without having to pay hundreds of dollars?
- Prices and availability may be found by clicking here.
Several people have stated that this is one of the best locations to stay in Dubai. Prices and availability may be found by clicking here.
2 – Which area to stay in Dubai: Al-Barsha
Al Barsha is considered to be Dubai’s most functioning neighborhood. On the one hand, it’s not a particularly appealing location. Tourists aren’t given much to do in this city other from roaming around the Mall of the Emirates (the world’s second most famous mall) and taking in the Ski Resort. Expats, on the other hand, are in high demand in this area, mostly because it is well-connected to the metro system, is close to both Marina and Downtown, and you can save a few hundred dollars per month on rent by living here.
If you’re not sure where to stay in Dubai, Al-Barsha is a wonderful choice.
Why you should stay here:
It is in close proximity to the Mall of the Emirates, which is the second-best mall in Dubai and is where the ski resort is located as well. It is also substantially less expensive than the Marina and Downtown areas, and it has excellent access to the metro system. Aside from that, it boasts a few of fantastic pubs and lots of excellent dining alternatives.
Not good if:
You really want to be close to the main attractions, or you’re seeking for a spot that’s even more affordable, such as Old Dubai. How to get to Al-Barsha Ski Resort – Where to stay in Dubai
Which area to stay in Dubai: Best accommodation in Al-Barsha
In Al-Barsha, there are a plethora of hotel apartments, and this one offers the finest value for money in the region, as well as the best position in Al-Barsha, just across from the Mall of the Emirates and a short walk from Al-Barsha Metro Station. It is not the cheapest option, but for a few dollars extra, you will receive excellent service. Prices and availability may be found by clicking here. More upscale (mid-range) –Al Khoory Atrium– This 4-star hotel boasts a fantastic roof-top pool from which you can even view the Burj al-Arab, and it is an excellent choice for both families and couples on a tight financial budget.
- Prices and availability may be found by clicking here.
- It is one of the greatest value-for-money alternatives in the entire city, which is why it has received the most positive ratings.
- Prices and availability may be found by clicking here.
- I used to frequent the establishment since it has the greatest Spanish restaurant in Dubai, and the cuisine and setting are quite similar to some of the places I frequented back home.
Apart from the price, the remainder of the hotel is everything you would expect from a luxury hotel, with the exception of the fact that it is less expensive than similar properties in Marina or Downtown. Prices and availability may be found by clicking here.
3 – Best area to stay in Dubai: Downtown
Are you considering a trip to Oman? Check out my guide on discovering the finest places to stay in Muscat, Oman. Downtown Dubai is the Dubai that you see on television, and it is considered to be the greatest spot to stay in Dubai by many. Downtown Dubai is the cause for the city’s fame. It is home to some of the world’s tallest buildings, including the Burj Khalifa, as well as the most opulent boutiques, beautiful boulevards, and the most fashionable clubs and fine-dining restaurants. Tourists flock to this location at some time throughout their journey, whether they wish to climb to the top of the Burj Khalifa, shop in the world’s largest mall, or simply watch the fountain display.
Why you should stay here:
Located near the most major landmarks, such as the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Mall, as well as some of the most exclusive clubs, greatest restaurants, and most opulent stores in the city, you’ll find yourself in the right position. It is also within walking distance of the Old City.
Not good if:
If you are on a tight budget or wish to be closer to the beach, Marina, which is 23 kilometers away, is a good option. Downtown Dubai and the metro line – the best place to stay in Dubai
Best area to stay in Dubai: Best accommodation in Downtown
The cheapest (hostel) option–the solitary traveler–is the best option. This is a luxury hostel in the traditional sense, not only because of its breathtaking views of Downtown’s skyline, but also because all of the buildings in Downtown are of this caliber. You will see that dorms are not inexpensive, but this is the most affordable option available in this location. Prices and availability may be found by clicking here. –Movenpick Hotel Apartments– on a tight budget A hotel-apartment facility that is a part of the well-known Movenpick hotel and apartment network.
- The ones provided by Movenpick are rather nice and are suitable for any type of tourist searching for an excellent value for money alternative at a reasonable price.
- Prices and availability may be found by clicking here.
- In addition to having a theater, this hotel’s location is unrivaled.
- Top-tier luxury –Armani– Because this hotel is located within the Burj Khalifa, I don’t think there’s much to say about it.
4 – Best area to stay in Dubai: Bur Dubai
Bur Dubai is located in the heart of Dubai’s historic Old City. Bur Dubai, which is comprised of tiny lanes, authentic bazaars, and historic architecture, is the true heart of the city, a site that has been inhabited for hundreds of years. This is a place where you can finally get a taste of real culture because it is mostly populated by Indians (and has been since it was formed).
Similarly, if you are looking to determine where to stay in Dubai based on budget, Bur Dubai is the most affordable option when it comes to hotel costs. Furthermore, it is home to some of the most genuine and reasonably priced Indian eateries in the city.
You should stay here if:
Budget travelers and those who are more interested in traditional culture than in luxurious amenities will find this to be the ideal place in Dubai for them.
Not good if:
Aside from a few small local establishments, there are no fine-dining establishments in this area. It is also a long distance away from the world-famous and expensive Dubai structures. Bur Dubai is a tourist destination in Dubai that offers a variety of accommodations.
Best area to stay in Dubai: Best accommodation in Bur Dubai
There are several options for the cheapest hotel in Bur Dubai. The Al Raien Hotel Apartment, for example, does not have the finest reviews, but it is still pretty excellent, and at this price you will not find a better deal. Prices and availability may be found by clicking here. The Ambassador Hotel is a nicer (but still affordable) option than the prior one. It is little more expensive than the previous one, but it is far better. Simple, yet quite comfy. The location is excellent, and the staff is dedicated to making your stay as pleasant as possible.
- The Citymax Hotel Bur Dubai is a mid-range (but also reasonably priced) option.
- The Citymax Hotel is one of the most popular and often booked accommodations in the neighborhood.
- Prices and availability may be found by clicking here.
- If this hotel were located near the Marina, it would be out of your price range; but, it is located in Bur Dubai, where it is quite reasonable and, of course, retains the high level of service that is characteristic of Movenpick.
5 – What area to stay in Dubai: Deira
This is also one of the most affordable places to stay in Dubai for those on a tight budget. Deira may be seen of as a continuation of the Old City (Bur Dubai), although it is a little more contemporary. On the one hand, it is home to the world’s biggest traditional souq, but on the other hand, it is also a business district, and in fact, it was the very first commercial district to be established in the United Arab Emirates. In spite of this, the neighborhood retains its character, as seen by the presence of ordinary streets with ordinary stores and walking sections; similarly to Bur Dubai, it is predominantly populated by Indians.
You should stay here if:
It is necessary for you to be on a tight budget or close to the airport. This would also be an excellent option to Bur Dubai due to the fact that they have constructed many new buildings with a large number of fine-dining restaurants and a large number of bars.
Not good if:
Having a location close to the airport implies that it is far away from everything else, including the beach and other tourist attractions, although it is easily accessible by metro.
If you are a visitor in Dubai, you should stay at Deira City Center.
What area to stay in Dubai: Best accommodation in Deira
The cheapest choice in Deira is the Al Jawara Metro Hotel, which is also the cheapest (and most good) option. It is not very noteworthy, yet it serves its purpose. Prices and availability may be found by clicking here. When looking for a somewhat better location to stay while only spending a few dollars extra, the Lavender Hotel Deira is unquestionably the superior value-for-money choice. The rooms are more contemporary and larger, and the hotel is located in the heart of Deira. Prices and availability may be found by clicking here.
Rove is a hotel brand that specializes on modern design and tends to be a very good value for the money alternative.
Prices and availability may be found by clicking here.
It is located along the river and is well-known for its breakfast buffet.
6 – Where to stay in Dubai as a tourist: Palm Jumeirah
The Palm Jumeirah (also known as The Palm) is one of Dubai’s most iconic structures. It is essentially a palm-shaped island that is connected to Dubai’s mainland via a causeway. It is actually quite large, stretching for several kilometers from the beginning of the island to the end of the island, where you will find the Atlantis Hotel, which is one of the most luxury hotels in the city and a duplicate of the same hotel in The Bahamas, among other things.
You should stay here if:
You want to experience true luxury, or you just want to stay at The Palm for a change of scenery.
Not good if:
There are no low-cost alternatives, and there isn’t much to do but relax on the beach and enjoy your hotel. It is a long distance away from anything and is not well-connected. What part of Dubai should you stay in? The monorail and the Atlantis are two great options.
Where to stay in Dubai as a tourist The Palm
Aloft Palm Jumeirah is the most affordable (and already extremely costly) choice available on The Palm, and it is also the best option available. There are no budget alternatives on The Palm, and the most affordable option available is this 4-star hotel, which is fantastic in its own right. It boasts a private beach with spectacular views of the Dubai cityscape and coastline. Prices and availability may be found by clicking here. The Walford Astoria is the best-rated hotel in the area. Dubai All hotels in the area, even this 5-star, are insanely costly after Aloft Palm, and this 5-star has the greatest pricing and the most good reviews.
Prices and availability may be found by clicking here.
It provides true luxury, but it is not the most costly hotel in the neighborhood, so it may be a decent choice for certain people as well.
Prices and availability may be found by clicking here. These were, in my opinion, the most desirable neighborhoods in which to stay in Dubai. Do you have any additional recommendations for hotels? I’d be delighted to hear it!
Which Dubai district is for you?
Despite being a modestly large city, Dubai’s districts have an incredible amount of variety; travel from one region to another and you could be forgiven for believing you were in a completely other city – if it weren’t for the city’s ever-present skyline. Listed here are some of the most intriguing neighborhoods in Dubai – which ones will attract your attention? The boutique hotel XVA is located in a historical neighborhood, where legacy and history are combined with luxury.
Al Seef/Al Fahidi – Old Dubai, for tradition and culture
In spite of its modest size, Dubai’s districts have an incredible amount of variety; travel from one region to another and you’d be excused for believing you were in a completely other city, were it not for the city’s iconic skyline, which is always there. Listed below are some of the most intriguing places in Dubai – which ones will pique your curiosity the most? Local history and elegance come together at XVA’s boutique hotel in the heart of the historic district.
Jumeirah – Beachside suburbia, for refined luxury
In addition to being one of Dubai’s most popular districts, Jumeirah spreads for miles along the beachfront to the southwest of downtown Dubai, making it the ideal location for individuals seeking the utmost in luxurious living space. Jumeirah is lined by magnificent homes and business districts that are modest but wonderfully shaped. It is also home to hotels such as the opulent Mandarin Oriental and the world-famous Burj Al Arab, among others. Located right on the seaside, the La Mer complex has a selection of boutique stores, restaurants, and a thrilling waterpark.
Downtown – New centre, at the heart of the action
The region surrounding the Burj Khalifa has emerged as the city’s new gravitational center, and it is home to many of the most recent and most interesting attractions that Dubai has to offer. Keep coming back for the Dubai Mall, the Dubai Opera, the Dubai Fountain, and, of course, the world’s tallest building. Dinner at Souk Al Bahar, which includes a view of the fountain, is a must-do experience. Among the various options available, consider the La Ville at City Walk, which is close to downtown and offers something a little different.
Put The Palm on your must-visit list if you want to experience glitz and glamour.
The Palm – Ultimate glamour, for bragging rights
If you’re looking to make a statement, The Palm is the place to be. On this massive man-made island in the shape of a palm frond, you’ll find some of the most opulent buildings and hotels in Dubai, such as the Fairmont, Waldorf Astoria, and the Atlantis, which is located on the outermost rim of the island. The Palm Fountain, which measures 1,335 square metres and has more than 3,000 LED lights, 7,500 nozzles, and can shoot water up to 105 metres, has recently been unveiled in the region, adding to the region’s already impressive collection of world-beating achievements.
Visit The Pointe, which is located on the “trunk” of The Palm and offers a more earthly, but nonetheless spectacular, perspective of Atlantis.
The Pointe is also an excellent place for shopping and dining. For those who enjoy watersports, Dubai offers a wide variety of opportunities to participate in them. Marina Credit:Getty
Dubai Marina – High-rise heaven for indulgence and adventure
Dubai Marina, which resembles a complete metropolis in its own right, is made up of hundreds of high-rise buildings arranged around a marina. Many exciting things are happening here, including some of Dubai’s top eating and entertainment options, including a number of amazing venues right on the beach, in the appropriately-named development The Beach, which is directly next to Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR). Take a stroll down Marina Walk, take a water taxi, or try your hand at jet skiing, parasailing, or skydiving.
Make a pit stop at the Park Hyatt and stay the night.
Deira and Garhoud – Handy city links for stopovers
If you just have a limited amount of time in Dubai, perhaps because you’re passing through on your way to another destination, consider staying near the airport in Deira or Garhoud. Consider spending a night at the Park Hyatt on the banks of the Creek for a taste of luxury (as well as a round of golf). Alternatively, for a more in-depth exploration of the city, visit Rove City Centre, which is a short walk from Dubai’s superb Metro system. And, for a dose of culture, head over the creek to the beautiful Jameel Arts Centre, which houses a variety of exhibitions.
Outside Dubai – Tranquillity and pampering
One of Dubai’s calm resort hotels is a great place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a completely different experience. It is possible to visit Al Maha Desert Resort and Spa, which is located within the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve and which offers an unparalleled opportunity to experience the wilder side of the Arabian Peninsula, complete with oryx, falcons, and camels. The resort also offers day passes for desert experiences and spa treatments, even if you are not staying at the resort.
Broaden your horizons in Dubai
All of the components for a relaxing, sun-soaked vacation may be found in Dubai. Exposition 2020 will take place in Shanghai from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022 and will be a six-month celebration of innovation, collaboration, and inspiration. The sophisticated metropolis by the sea offers unforgettable experiences ranging from serene safaris in the desert to dining in the world’s tallest building –. Experiencing the thrilling combination of record-breaking architecture, traditional villages, and white sand beaches will broaden your perspective on the world.
Best area to stay in Dubai – Dubai Forum
2.Regarding the best neighborhood in Dubai to stay in 4 years ago today Downtown is the most convenient location, but it truly depends on what you want to get out of your vacation and, ultimately, your budget will determine where you can stay in town. Dubai is not so large that getting about is difficult, but it is large enough that the main attractions are dispersed around the city, so what you want to do on your vacation and how much money you want to spend are both important considerations when planning your trip.
- Because Dubai is long and thin, there is no place in the city that is more than a 15 to 20-minute cab ride away from a beach or other recreational area.
- Due to the fact that it has been compressed to fit on one page and distances look to be much greater than they actually are, it is not to scale; nonetheless, it should assist you in deciding which region to be in based on what you want to view.
- In terms of the five major areas, 1.
- Both locations have excellent metro connections, and this is where you will find the most affordable lodging.
- 3.Al Barsha, which is the region around the Mall of the Emirates, is another option.
- This location also offers decent metro connections and is more central if you wish to explore the city’s newer neighborhoods, such as4.
- It is less traditional and more touristic than Deira and Bur Dubai, and it is more expensive.
- Many new 5* resort type hotels have been built here, although some of them are rather secluded, which means more money spent on dining, drinking, and cabs – this is an excellent location if you like to spend the most of your time on the resort rather than in the city.
We will then assist you narrow it down to the top hotels in that location for your specific needs and circumstances. Look for a search engine like as Expedia or Booking.com and narrow your results by price.
Must Read – Where to stay in Dubai – Comprehensive Guide for 2022
Luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, and high-end hotel choices continue to impress tourists to Dubai, which has been dubbed the most expensive city in the Middle East and one of the world’s top 50 most expensive cities. Dubai, a city known for its skyscrapers, including the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, is a metropolis that was designed to dazzle. It’s no surprise that Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, is one of the most modern and progressive cities in the world.
- However, it comes as a surprise to learn that despite this, deep-rooted traditions continue to be at the center of the city’s culture.
- Dubai is a city where the only limit is your imagination, with everything from an army of robocops and indoor ski slopes to shopping complexes designed to appear like Persian palaces on display.
- There are plenty of things to do in this city, from visiting the diverse selection of stores to dining your way through the diverse culinary scene and burning yourself out in the bustling evening scene.
- Despite the fact that Dubai is a large and intimidating city, doing your homework and taking a look at its plan can make picking where to stay in Dubai much easier.
- To assist you in doing so, we’ve compiled this list of the best places to stay in Dubai for first-time visitors, which includes the best hotels to stay in Dubai, different Dubai neighborhoods, the best location to stay in Dubai, where to stay in Dubai city or beach, and much more!
- Please note that this post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
- Downtown Dubai, also known as Bur Dubai, is home to the world’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa, which is complemented by the magnificent Dubai Fountain, which can be found at the foot of the tower.
- Bur Dubai is a bustling neighborhood that is home to a plethora of hotels and restaurants, as well as Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest retail malls.
- In addition to fantastic amenities, the downtown region is home to the restored medieval neighborhood, Bastakiya, as well as the famed wild wadi waterpark, among other attractions.
For first-time visitors who want to get a full sense of Dubai, Bur Dubai is a fantastic choice. From the meandering shoreline, which is lined with monuments and stores, market stalls, and restaurants, to the refreshing oasis that is BCreekside Park, Bur Dubai has it all.
The Best places to stay in Bur Dubai
Backpacker Tina’s Hostel in Bur Dubai is the cheapest option. Backpacker Hostel in Dubai is a budget-friendly option. Victoria Hotel is one of the most affordable hotels in Bur Dubai. Hotel in the heart of downtown The Al Khaleej Grand Hotel is a mid-range hotel in Bur Dubai. XVA Art Hotel is a contemporary art hotel in the heart of the city. Orient Guest House is a bed and breakfast in the heart of the Orient. Hotel Florida International is one of the best family-friendly hotels in Bur Dubai.
- Flora Al Souq Hotel is located in the heart of the souk.
- The Hyatt Regency Dubai is a luxury hotel with a modern design.
- In Deira, which is located on the eastern bank of Dubai Creek, shoppers and sellers can be seen in droves, while classic Arab sailing dhows can be found in plenty on the wharves.
- There is nothing quite like wandering a bustling market place and taking in the sights, sounds, and scents of a different culture.
- Deira is another excellent alternative for where to stay in Dubai if you want to see a different side of the city while also being close to the airport.
The Best places to stay in Deira
Dubai Youth Hostel is the cheapest hostel in Deira. The Domme Hostel is a budget-friendly option. Nihal Hotel is one of the most affordable hotels in Deira. Inn at the Saffron Grass Al Deyafa Hotel Apartments is one among the mid-range hotels in Deira. J5 Hotels & Resorts – Port Saeed The Novotel Deira is a family-friendly hotel in Deira. Dubai Deira City Center is located in Deira, United Arab Emirates. Located in the heart of Pearl City. Somewhere, there is a Deira Hotel Apartment. The Le Meridien Fairway is one of the most affordable luxury hotels in Deira.
- The Grand Central Hotel is located at New York City’s Grand Central Terminal.
- There are luxurious resort hotels, bustling beach clubs, and an abundance of alternatives that will make your head spin with the dilemma of where to begin your exploration.
- It’s impossible not to be happy when you’re near the beach and you enjoy living in luxury, and Jumeirah Beach is the perfect place to do just that.
- It is also equipped with a retail strip known as “The Walk,” so if you don’t want to spend your time on the beach, you can visit the well-ventilated stores, restaurants, and bars that line the coastline.
An ideal location for families, the neighborhood also includes the Madinat Jumeirah Souk, where you can shop for traditional goods, and Al Wadi Waterpark (a gigantic waterpark that is excellent for people of all ages).
The best places to stay in JumeirahBeach
Budget hotels in Jumeirah Beach include the Ibis Mall of the Emirates and the Holiday Inn Express. Apartment at the City Stay Inn Hotel The ibis Dubai Al Barsha Hotel is located in Dubai’s Al Barsha neighborhood. Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Internet City is a three-star hotel located in the heart of Dubai’s Internet City. Hotels in the Mid-Range in Jumeirah Beach: The View Apartments at the Al Barsha Hotel Apartments at the Auris Boutique Hotel Signature Hotel is a luxury hotel in the heart of the city.
- The Jumeirah Al Qasr is located in Madinat Jumeirah.
- Flora Al Barsha Hotel is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is one of the most affordable luxury hotels on Jumeirah Beach.
- The Park Regis Boutique Hotel is a luxurious retreat in the heart of the city.
- When traveling south from Jumeirah Beach, you will come across Dubai Marina, which is a relatively new neighborhood.
There are a variety of facilities in this densely populated area, including a cutting edge regional media hub (referred to as Dubai Media City), a technological park (referred to as Dubai Internet City), and Dubai Marina Walk, which is packed with restaurants, bars, and nightclubs to suit every taste and pocketbook.
As you might expect, this contemporary region is densely packed with brand new hotels, many of which are built in towers that tower above the marina and provide spectacular views in every direction.
The Best places to stay in Dubai Marina
Budget hotels in Dubai Marina include the Grand Midwest Express Hotel Apartments and the Grand Midwest Express Hotel. Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Internet is a three-star hotel located in the heart of Dubai. City Hotels in the mid-range in Dubai Marina include the Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina and the Sheraton Dubai Marina. Residences for Marina Services in Nuran Apartments at the City Premiere Marina Hotel Hotels in Dubai Marina that are suitable for families: Dubai Marina Address Mondo’s Suha Hotel Apartments are located in the heart of the city.
bluebay armadas armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay Luxury Hotels in Dubai Marina at Reasonable Prices The InterContinental Dubai Marina is a luxury hotel in Dubai’s Marina district.
- The Hilton Dubai is a five-star hotel with a pool and a fitness center.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai is a five-star hotel with a luxurious spa.
- There’s something magical about a man-made island floating in the Persian Gulf, and the Palm is one of those places.
- If you’re looking for amusement, the island has plenty to offer, including luxury hotels with stunning views of the sea, a private white-sand beach, and water-and marine-animal parks.
As a bonus, you’re never far from the iconic Dubai skyscrapers and the bustle of the city if you’re only planning a day or two of exploration of the thrilling metropolis, which we believe makes The Palm a worthwhile spot to suggest for guests.
The Best places to stay onPalm Islands
Arjaan by Rotana is a mid-range hotel in the Palm Islands. The Radisson Blu Hotel in Dubai is a five-star establishment. Media City is a borough in the city of New York. The Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel is located on the waterfront. Suites The Media One Hotel in Dubai is a luxury hotel with a modern design. Hotels in the Palm Islands that are family friendly: FIVE Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah is a popular tourist destination. DUKES Dubai is an acronym that stands for “Dubai United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great The Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a luxury resort in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxury hotel in Dubai.
The Fairmont The Palm in Dubai is a five-star hotel.
The Palm Dubai is the only one of its kind.
If you’d like to save it for later, please save it to Pinterest.
Because Dubai is such a huge and developing city, there are many different regions to choose from when choosing where to reside. Perhaps you’re traveling to Dubai for the first time and want to know, “Where is the best area to stay in Dubai?” The Jumeirah Beach Residence is the nicest neighborhood in which to stay in Dubai. When it comes to offering a well-balanced vacation for everyone, JBR strikes all the right notes. For couples or families alike, JBR has something for everyone!. This, on the other hand, is our own preference.
Please take a seat and relax as we walk you through our comprehensive reference of the finest places to stay in Dubai for any occasion and requirement.
Check out the video below for a short explanation of the process.
Best Area to Stay in Dubai for Nightlife
Dubai Marina’s Pier 7 is a popular destination. Dubai, with its dynamic and thrilling nightlife, which includes some of the most recognized nightclubs in the world, is unquestionably the place to be. Also, what better place to stay than the Dubai Marina? The Marina is within walking distance of some of Dubai’s most popular bars, and it is surrounded by breathtaking views of the water and the city skyline as well. This region is at the heart of most of the city’s nightlife and provides a diverse selection of venues, ensuring that there is something for everyone!
Furthermore, Dubai Marina is only a short distance away from JBR, allowing you to kill two birds with one stone!
The vibrant nightlife brings a number of restrictions that should be taken into consideration while determining where to spend the night. More in-depth information about Dubai’s nightlife may be found in our comprehensive guide, which is available here.
Best Area to Stay in Dubai for Families
A family vacation at Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) is the perfect choice if you’re seeking for a relaxing retreat. JBR has a lot to offer that will appeal to families, including a large variety of restaurants, activities, and, of course, a beautiful beach area. Dubai has a plethora of entertainment alternatives to suit all tastes and budget constraints. Notably, JBR is home to the must-see Flying Cup, which provides an excellent opportunity to take in the sights of the city while enjoying a delectable meal in the process.
If this isn’t your thing, family may still chill at the movies or shop at the Marina Mall, which is located nearby.
Best Area to Stay in Dubai for Couples
This is an issue that might be subjective. Downtown Dubai is the place to be if you’re an energetic pair searching for new adventures, exciting nightlife, and exciting tourist sites. Alternatively, if you’re seeking for more leisure, luxurious hotels, and private beaches, then the Palm Jumeirah is the place to go!
Best Area to Stay in Dubai for 3 Nights
If we were just staying in Dubai for three nights, we would chose JBR as our destination. Almost everything is available in JBR, including luxury hotels and the beach as well as superb restaurants and shopping opportunities. JBR is also only a short distance away from Dubai Marina, Bluewaters Island, and the Palm Jumeirah, allowing you to see more of the city in less time. When visiting Dubai for a short period of time, many visitors choose to stay in Downtown Dubai. There are several tourist sites and Dubai International Airport is close by, thus this is a popular destination.
Best Area to Stay in Dubai for a Honeymoon
This may be compared to the process of determining the ideal place to stay for a couple on a vacation. However, if we had to pick one, we would go with the Madinat Jumeirah neighborhood. Located in Madinat Jumeirah, you’ll find a beautiful collection of Jumeirah hotels as well as an Arabic Souk, romantic canals, a beach, as well as some amazing restaurants and nightlife options. It is much more convenient for a honeymoon because the region is only 20 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from Downtown Dubai, making it an even better choice.
But don’t worry, we’ve put up a tutorial to assist you with this.
Best Area to Stay in Dubai for SightseeingAttractions
Although Dubai is crammed with tourist attractions, we can safely assume that the majority of visitors will at the very least want to view the Burj Khalifa! The Burj Khalifa is, without a doubt, the world’s tallest structure, rising at an incredible 830 metres tall. That’s about the same height as 150 giraffes, to put it another way. As a result, for those who want to see everything, we recommend staying in the Downtown area. You may also visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, as well as different art galleries and the Dubai Mall, and be mesmerized by the Dubai Fountain, especially if you happen to catch the light display at night!
Downtown Dubai is conveniently located near several attractions and provides a variety of accommodations to suit any budget or requirement.
Best Area to Stay in Dubai for Luxury Hotels
Are you want to make your break a little more glitzy? Palm Jumeirah is the only place to stay. The man-made Palm Tree Island is home to some of Dubai’s most luxurious hotels and restaurants, as well as a number of other attractions. The Palm Jumeirah is particularly notable for being the location of Atlantis, The Palm, which features famous restaurants, an aquarium where you can swim with dolphins, and even a waterpark. Everything is right outside your door. After all, if it is not luxury, then what is?
The Palm Jumeirah is unquestionably a must-visit destination for visitors seeking luxury accommodations.
Best Area to Stay in Dubai on a Budget
Image courtesy of Breakingpic on Pixels.com. Looking for a place to stay that won’t drain your financial account as much? We propose that you have a look at Deira. Because Deira is so close to the Dubai International Airport and Downtown Dubai, transportation costs will be minimal while you are there. Deira is home to the well-known gold souks, where you may stroll the marketplaces and discover a plethora of exquisite and sparkling jewellery pieces to complement your outfit. These are particularly popular destinations for those searching for unique presents or simply enjoying the sights and sounds of the markets.
Don’t forget to have a look at the Deira Clock Tower, which has an excellent architectural design!
Best Area to Stay in Dubai for Culture
Photograph by Jose Aragones, courtesy of Pixels.com Dubai is home to a variety of cultural attractions, but which one is perfect for you depends depend on your preferences! There is no doubt that Al Fahidi is a good option because it is recognized for having a lot of history in Dubai, but most of the ancient neighborhood has been rebuilt over the years. Courtyards, museums, and wind towers, on the other hand, are still there to explore. If you are more interested in traditional culture, Deira is a good place to visit because of the numerous markets there.
If you really want to immerse yourself in the culture, you should visit the previously mentioned souks, which are typically filled with gold and spices!
After that, you may unwind at one of the charming cafés.
Best Area to Stay in Dubai for Business
Photo courtesy of fauxels on Pixabay.com What if you’re not going on a vacation? Dubai is surely capable of accommodating business travelers as well. In order to be far enough away from the bustling tourist areas while still being close enough to appreciate them, we propose Dubai Marina as a destination. There are several hotels in the surrounding region that have business centers and meeting spaces to make your vacation more productive.
Some of our top selections for accommodations are the Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort Marina, the Rove Dubai Marina, the Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers, and the Marina View Hotel Apartments.
Best Area to Stay Outside of Dubai
Al Qasba is a neighborhood in Sharjah. For those seeking accommodations outside of Dubai but yet within driving reach, Sharjah is a great option. Located just a 30-minute cab ride away from Dubai, Sharjah offers travelers a lower cost of living as well as less busy neighborhoods to explore. The Buhaira Corniche is the best spot to be in Sharjah if you want to have a great waterfront experience, or you can go to Mamzar Beach Park instead. Furthermore, because Sharjah is located on the outside of Dubai’s municipal borders, the desert isn’t too far away from the city.
Traveling north of Sharjah will bring you to the cities of Ajman and Umm Al Quwain, both of which offer fascinating historical sites to see as well as unspoiled beaches.
What is THE Best Area to Stay in Dubai?
It is JBR, not Bur Dubai, that we would chose as the finest place to stay in if we had to pick just one. There’s something for everyone in JBR, from large lengths of beach to luxurious hotels to restaurants, clubs, and shopping establishments. Do not forget about the numerous activities and water sports available on the island, which are numerous. Furthermore, JBR is conveniently located near the Palm Jumeirah, Bluewaters Island, and Dubai Marina, allowing you to obtain all you need in one location!
You have just completed your tour of Dubai’s most desirable neighborhoods. Whether you’re traveling with family, on business, or to retrace some historical steps, Dubai has something for everyone! Make sure to check back for more information about DubaiAbu Dhabi. Follow us on Pinterest and subscribe to our YouTube channel as well! You Might Be Interested in the Following:
Where to Stay in Dubai: Best Areas & Hotels
We may receive a commission if you click on one of our affiliate links ( ) Even though Dubai is a fascinating Middle Eastern location, picking out where to stay may be a difficult challenge for first-time visitors. Whatever your needs, whether you’re traveling with family or on your own, there are two primary options: either stay downtown or near the marina and beach. Several major attractions, including theBurj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, are located inDowntown Dubai, and the majority of sightseeing activities take place in and around this region.
In addition, Dubai has one of the world’s lowest rates of tourist crime, ranking among the lowest in the world.
Families with tiny children don’t hesitate to take late-night strolls down the beach.
Where to Stay in Dubai for Luxury
The skyline of Dubai at sunset The spectacular Palm Jumeirah, a massive man-made peninsula fashioned like a palm frond, is crammed with beachfront offers from all of the world’s most prestigious luxury hotel brands. TheWaldorf Astoria Dubai PalmJumeirahdelivers a wonderful Dubai luxury experience with its modern Arabic flair, personalized service, and excellent location. Social by Heinz Beck, the restaurant from Rome’s famed chef, which is housed within the Waldorf Astoria, will appeal to foodies.
It is the world’s only seven-star hotel, which means it is two levels above a five-star hotel in terms of service.
Those seeking family luxury will like theAtlantis, The Palmresort, which has a luxury hotel, a waterpark, aquarium, and amusement park all in one location.
Each suite has a private balcony that overlooks one of the property’s large aquariums.
The service and accommodations are on par with or better than any other luxury hotel in the city, yet the costs appear to be significantly lower because the hotel is located just a few minutes outside of the city’s central business district.
Where to Stay in Dubai: Mid-Range
Dubai Marina is a waterfront development in Dubai. If you want the greatest deal, you’ll have to give up the beach and Burj views in exchange for a more corporate atmosphere. There are several different hotels in the Al Barsha region, which is located midway between the Dubai Marina and Downtown Dubai along Sheikh Zayed Road. These include independent properties as well as all of the renowned brands. The new Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai is conveniently placed in the heart of the city, halfway between Downtown Dubai and Jumeirah Beach.
The ConradDubai(Conrad is a luxury brand from Hilton) is located near the massive Mall of the Emirates, on Sheikh Zayed Road, and is a short walk from the Dubai Marina.
TheDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Residences AlBarshais a huge hotel that is popular with corporate travelers that need to remain for a long period of time.
As an added bonus to offering the finest value for your hotel budget, the Al Barsha neighborhood is home to the magnificent Mall of the Emirates, which features Ski Dubai, an indoor ski resort.
Where to Stay in Dubai on a Budget
Dubai Creek is a waterway that runs through the city. Deira and the surrounding region of Dubai Creek are gradually becoming overrun by construction, although the city’s old heart still has the finest selection of low-cost lodgings. Its gorgeous rooms and suites, a couple of decent dining options, creek views, and rates that often start at little over $100 a night make the Hilton Dubai Creek a great choice. Although the Ibis Deira CityCentre is not directly on the creek, it is clean, reasonably priced, and in a convenient position for visiting and exploring the historic district.
This Indian-owned hotel boasts a large number of Indian customers and is well-known for its excellent Indian cuisine.
Located in Downtown Dubai, the Roda alMurooj is an excellent value for money alternative.
It places you in close proximity to popular tourist attractions such as the Burj Khalifa and the Dubai Aquarium.
Where to Stay in Dubai near the Beach
Jumeirah Beach is a popular tourist destination in Dubai. A popular tourist destination in Dubai, Jumeirah Beach, often known as JBR (for Jumeirah Beach Residence, the region’s massive first residential construction), is a resort area with kilometers of white sand beaches and warm, blue sea. Due to the fact that the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dubai – JumeirahBeach was originally constructed as a luxury apartment complex, visitors may take advantage of the spacious and elegant one-, two-, and even three-bedroom apartment-style suites available.
TheWalkoff provides a little more elegance, additional facilities, and a greater variety of food alternatives (the hotel has 12 different restaurants).
The Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, which is also in the same region, is a huge beachfront facility that offers elegant, newly-redesigned rooms, a fantastic location, and a variety of watersports.
The Pearl is the newest and most magnificent man-made peninsula off Jumeirah Beach, next to the Palm, and it is very stunning.
Where to Stay in Dubai for Families
Dubai Marina is illuminated with fireworks. Guests at theRafflesDubai will enjoy their stay in the 17-story pyramid that serves as the hotel’s main structure. The hotel, which is located in Old Dubai, is decorated in an ancient Egyptian style, with pillars carved with hieroglyphics and pharaoh statues among its features. The hotel is particularly well-known for its spacious rooms and suites, which are ideal for families in need of extra room to spread out. There are additional possibilities for rooms that link to one another.
Address Dubai Marina is another another excellent family hotel located directly across the street from theDubai Marina.
This modern hotel features 200 rooms and suites that are decorated in rich wood tones, with plenty of marble and large picture windows that provide spectacular views.
There is also a children’s club on the premises for children between the ages of five and twelve years.
The rooms and suites, which are housed in twin towers, are luxurious and comfortable, and the butler service, which is available 24 hours a day, is excellent.
Access to the adjoining Le Royal Meridien’s children’s facility is also available to guests.
Rooms and suites in antique Arab summer homes serve as a stylish boutique hotel that is part of a bigger resort with several amenities.
These accommodations have fully equipped kitchens, private pools, and hot tubs.
Located in the Jumeirah Beach region of the Arabian Gulf, the Four Seasons Resort Dubai at JumeirahBeachis a family-friendly facility that also provides a luxurious five-star experience.
There is a private indoor swimming pool inside the spa in addition to a comprehensive selection of massage, skin, and cosmetic treatments to enjoy.
Many of the rooms enjoy views of the Arabian Gulf.
All of the rooms include comfortable mattresses, modern décor, and spa-style bathrooms with plenty of marble.
You may dine at an Arabian market-style restaurant, an Asian seafood restaurant, or a casual outside terrace café, depending on your preference. If you are a vegetarian, you will not want to miss a lunch at Folio, which is located in a beautiful garden setting.