Which is the best hotel in Dubai?
- Burj Al Arab Hotel. Burj Al Arab Hotel was even a short time is the tallest tower in the world and is currently the tallest hotel in Dubai, and is believed to be the best Dubai hotel, which is worth it, and deservedly. The hotel was established on an artificial island just a hundred meters from the coast of Dubai.
Can you stay in Dubai for cheap?
The older areas of the city nearer to the airport such as Deira and Bur Dubai have the best choice of cheap rooms in Dubai. To save money off your Dubai trip cost, we recommend you look for accommodation that is well located to the Metro. We recommend comparing the best Dubai hotel deals on Hotelscombined.
Which is the best area to stay in Dubai?
The 10 Best Neighborhoods in Dubai for Tourists
- Dubai Creek.
- Al Fahidi and Al Seef.
- Bur Dubai and Bur Juman.
- Downtown and Business Bay.
- Mina Seyahi Beach and Dubai Media City.
- Dubai Marina.
- Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR)
- Palm Jumeirah Island.
How much should I budget for a trip to Dubai?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Dubai is $1,498 for a solo traveler, $2,690 for a couple, and $5,044 for a family of 4. Dubai hotels range from $35 to $107 per night with an average of $46, while most vacation rentals will cost $210 to $530 per night for the entire home.
Where can I go on a budget in Dubai?
11 Cheap & Free Things to Do in Dubai (BEST Activities Only!)
- Dubai Fountains.
- Dubai Mall: Aquarium and Waterfall.
- Dubai Marina.
- Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Dubai Beaches.
- Traditional Markets.
- Love Lake Dubai & Al Qudra Area.
- Zabeel Park & Dubai Frame.
Is Dubai very expensive?
When compared to other major cities around the world, Dubai really isn’t that expensive. Take New York or London for example, hotel prices, an evening out, or a ticket to see a tourist attraction would cost the same and in many cases much more than in Dubai.
Where do influencers stay in Dubai?
Throughout the pandemic, the Dukes hotel has continued to host influencers, welcoming at least one a month with complimentary stays that promote the idea the resort is safe to visit.
Is there a poor area in Dubai?
At first glance, the country appears to be thriving with room for growth; yet, there is a large population living in poverty in the UAE. This is not present in the news as the focus is usually on the prosperous cities of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, both of which control the majority of the UAE’s total wealth.
Is Dubai a walkable city?
The analyzed findings showed that downtown Dubai and City Walk are walkable within themselves, only through achieving the walkability indices used in this study; however, there is no supporting infrastructure for walkability just outside those developments, and certainly not between them, which creates an impossibility
How many days in Dubai is enough?
If interested in planning a Dubai itinerary, then a stay of about 5 days is the best amount of time to squeeze all of the tourism juices out of this illustrious middle eastern gem.
What is the cheapest month to travel to Dubai?
When is the cheapest time to fly to Dubai? The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is usually March 2022.
How much does a 7 day trip to Dubai cost?
The average cost of a 7-day trip in Dubai is around 1,00,000 to 2,50,000 depending upon the number of travellers, amenities included in the package, and the type of travel they intend to experience (luxury, budget).
Where can I go for free in UAE?
20 places to visit in the UAE for free or less than Dh20
- Abra Ride. Image Credit: Sankha Kar/Gulf News.
- Jebel Hafeet. Image Credit: Arshad Ali/Gulf News Archive.
- Hatta Pools.
- Al Mamzar Park.
- Shaikh Saeed Al Maktoum’s House.
- Al Ain Classic Car Museum.
- Sharjah Arts Museum.
- Shaikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
Where can I go for free in Dubai?
12 Free Things to Do in Dubai
- Visit the Coffee Museum in Dubai. rali314.
- Ride an abra.
- Wander through the Al Fahidi historic district.
- Or flash-forward to the modern era at Alserkal Avenue.
- Take a day to explore The Dubai Mall.
- Visit an authentic souk.
- Take a free tour of the Bur Dubai Grand Mosque.
- Go hiking at Hatta.
The Most Budget-Friendly Hotels to Book in Dubai
You may believe that Dubai does not have many budget-friendly hotels, but you would be mistaken. In recent years, a slew of creative, design-driven, and reasonably priced hotels have sprung up around the United Arab Emirates’ most populous metropolis. And they’re anything from simple, ranging from a former ocean liner docked at Port Rashid to four-star hotels with rooftop cinemas in Dubai’s Old Quarter and a shopping mall right adjacent to the Burj Khalifa and the City Walk retail district. Here’s our list to the top budget hotels in Dubai, all of which are bookable via Culture Trip.
Hatta Damani Lodges Resort
4 out of 5 (3Reviews) Hatta Damani Lodges Resort / Expedia provided the image. For the next three months, I will be unavailable. Located in Wadi Hub, at the foot of the Hatta mountain range, the Damani Lodges Resort consists of separate apartments constructed from container cabins that are cantilevered into the slope rock face. Inside, there are ensuite shower rooms, air conditioning, and televisions, and furnished patios that expand the living space beyond the apartment building. The cafe, food truck, and adventure playground, which includes games such as axe-throwing, archery, rope courses, and zorbing, are shared with the nearby Hatta Caravan Park, which offers elegant, fully-equipped caravans and camping sites.
These suggestions were last updated on February 8, 2021 to ensure that your trip plans remain up to date.
THE 10 BEST Cheap Hotels in Dubai – Feb 2022 (with Prices) – Tripadvisor
- What are the finest low-cost hotels in the vicinity of The Dubai Fountain? Some of the most popular inexpensive hotels near The Dubai Fountain include the following: Is there a pool at any of the cheap hotels in Dubai? The following are examples of popular inexpensive hotels in Dubai that feature a pool:
- What are the best cheap hotels in Dubai? Some of the greatest inexpensive hotels in Dubai include: Which cheap hotels in Dubai have rooms with fantastic views? Which cheap hotels in Dubai have rooms with great views? These inexpensive hotels in Dubai provide spectacular views and are popular with travelers:
- Which low-cost hotels in Dubai have an adult swimming pool? The adult pool at these low-cost hotels in Dubai was particularly popular with travelers: Do any of the low-cost hotels in Dubai provide a complimentary breakfast? Inexpensive hotels in Dubai that provide a complimentary breakfast are as follows: Which cheap hotels in Dubai provide complimentary parking? These inexpensive hotels in Dubai provide complimentary parking
- What are some of the best cheap hotels in Dubai that provide children’s activities? Children may participate in a range of activities at these low-cost hotels in Dubai:
- Which low-cost hotels in Dubai provide accommodations for people with disabilities? In the following inexpensive hotels in Dubai, you may find rooms for those with limited mobility:
- Which cheap hotels in Dubai provide air conditioning? Here are some of the most popular low-cost hotels in Dubai that have air conditioning:
Dubai Hotels for Every Budget
Durrani Homes – Lux 1BR at Al Habtoor Amna Tower is a property located in Dubai, in the Dubai Emirate region. It features a balcony. This resort features a private pool, complimentary WiFi, and complimentary private parking. It comprises of one bedroom, a kitchen, and two bathrooms. The apartment is equipped with air-conditioning. There is a flat-screen television available. I liked the location, the interior, and how clean and orderly everything was! Above all, Mohsin was really kind. More informationShow less information
Looking for a budget hotel?
- Even for those on a tight budget, these enjoyable, low-cost lodgings have plenty to offer, including free WiFi and handy locations. Many of the facilities, which are popular with backpackers, are located in central locations and offer pleasant rooms with private or communal bathrooms. You’ll also find a plethora of hotels that include 24-hour front desk service as well as luggage storage.
- Price per night on average: € 1679.1 Wonderful 3,004 customer reviews The property is immaculately kept. The staff is really kind and accommodating! All necessary safeguards are being taken in relation to COVID-19. In addition to being conveniently located near a metro station and the Dubai Marina, the hotel also offers excellent service. The Mall of the Emirates is about a ten-minute walk from the hotel. Due to the fact that our flight was late in the evening, we were permitted to check out late and take advantage of all of the hotel’s amenities, including the swimming pool and roof top patio. Show moreShow less
- Avg. price per night: € 1078.1
- Show moreShow less
- 3,409 positive evaluations on a scale of 1 to 10. A special thank you to the front desk staff for extending the offer of an upgrade to a suite. The room was quite clean, and the meal was excellent. The location of the hotel is excellent, since it is close to a metro station and a variety of retail options. For those who want to spend the day at the beach, the hotel provides a shuttle service to La Mèr. More information may be found here. Show less
- Avg. price per night: € 1368.0 Show more Excellent8,383 customer reviews The staff was quite helpful, and the hotel grounds were exceptionally clean and pleasant. The lobby was beautiful and the environment was superb. The location was great for me because the show venue was within walking distance. Show moreShow less
- The average price per night is € 1008.3 3,902 positive ratings on Very Good The hotel is new and clean, the staff is kind and helpful, the rooms are luxurious and reasonably priced, and I believe this is the best hotel in the area for the price and location, and the rooms smell fresh and clean. Thank you very much. Show moreShow less
- The average price per night is € 918.2 Very Good15,227 reviewsI went to Dubai on my own for the first time. The Atana Hotel was a fantastic location to stay, in my opinion. The staff is really kind, accommodating, and helpful. The location is excellent, as it is only a few minutes’ walk from the Dubai Internet metro station. There are buses that will transport you to the beach, the shopping, and even the train station! In addition, cab services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at extremely reasonable rates. The breakfast buffet was excellent, and the pool area was spectacular. A really tidy, well-maintained property. Atana has exceeded my expectations in every way, and I have no complaints about the entire experience from check-in to check-out. Thank you very much for your help! Display more information Display less information
- The average price per night is € 998.1. Exceptionally Well Done 2,486 customer reviews The location is excellent, with a quick cab ride to downtown. The cost of a taxi is reasonable. Breakfast was excellent. The room was immaculate. The staff is quite pleasant. Show moreShow less
- Average nightly rate: € 504.4
- Examine the score 3,094 customer reviews The rooms were rather spacious and comfortable. The location was also excellent, being around 300-350 meters away from the Fahidi Metro Station, which was directly across the street from Burjaman. According to reports, the hotel and rooms were immaculate. Display more information Display less information
Research, refine, and make plans for the entirety of your journey.
Is it Possible to Visit Dubai on a Budget?
Dubai is perhaps best known as a gorgeous city, with its glittering hotels and high-end retail complexes. However, Dubai is much more than that. Is it, however, possible to travel to Dubai on a tight budget? Our Metropolis Insiders have been investigating ways to save dirhams in the United Arab Emirates’ largest city while still having a good time on your Dubai family vacations. How to locate the best economical hotels in Dubai, our picks for the best budget hotels in Dubai for families, how to travel about Dubai on a budget, and the top cheap attractions in Dubai are all covered in this article.
There even some free things to do in Dubai to keep you entertained. Consequently, if you’re seeking for methods to save the expense of your Dubai holiday, keep reading for all of our exclusive recommendations.
Where to find the best Dubai budget hotels
When looking for low-cost lodging in Dubai, it is inevitable that you will have to make a sacrifice. Yes, there are some luxurious hotels in this area, but if the beach is not your first priority, or if you plan to spend your time exploring rather than relaxing by the pool, there is no reason to spend more money to stay at a resort.
- Generally speaking, the closer you are near the beach or main retail malls, the more you will pay
- However, there are exceptions. The finest selection of affordable accommodations in Dubai may be found in the older districts of the city that are closer to the airport, such as Deira and Bur Dubai. We propose that you seek for lodging that is close to the metro station if you want to save money on your Dubai vacation costs. Saving money on taxi fares and having the city conveniently within reach (you can learn more about how to move about Dubai here) are two benefits of this arrangement. On Hotelscombined, we propose that you compare the best Dubai hotel offers available.
Our top picks for the best budget family hotels in Dubai
We’ve compiled a list of our favorite places to stay in Dubai on a tight budget. All of these hotels are well-suited to families, offering lots of room, convenient locations, and family-friendly amenities and services. Please see our comprehensive selection of the top family hotels in Dubai for more information.
Ramada Chelsea Al Barsha
This hotel in Dubai, located in the Al Barsha neighborhood not far from the Mall of the Emirates, features a rooftop pool, family-sized suites or interconnecting rooms, as well as on-site eating choices. Prices may be found here, or you can read our complete review of this hotel.
Premier Inn Dubai IBN Battuta
This low-cost hotel in Dubai boasts generously sized rooms and is within walking distance of Ibn Battuta Shopping Mall. It is located to the west of the Jumeirah region of Dubai, making it quite a distance from the airport, yet it is easily accessible through the Metro system. It’s an excellent location if you’re planning a trip that includes visits to Dubai Parks and Resorts as well as Abu Dhabi. Prices may be found here, or you can read our complete review of this hotel.
Savoy Park Hotel Apartments
These affordable hotel flats in Dubai, which are located in the Bur Dubai neighborhood, provide excellent value for money. Additionally, they provide a small kitchenette for self-catering, and they are close to the Green Line of the Metro system. Prices may be found here, or you can read our complete review of this hotel.
Things to look out for with Dubai hotel prices
Don’t allow your Dubai budget unexpectedly turn out to be more expensive than you anticipated. Keep an eye out for any additional TAXES! Be aware that in Dubai, not only your actual hotel room, but also any services you purchase within a hotel will be subject to additional tax. Before making a reservation, confirm that the stated Dubai hotel rates include the following:
- Municipality fees are 7 percent
- Property service fees are 10 percent
- And VAT is 5 percent (which should be included in the legislation). Room cost of 10dhs per night (obtaining a room with numerous beds rather than two linked rooms would lower this expense)
This information is up to date as of July 2018. It is possible to save money on these additional hotel expenses in Dubai by either self-catering or dining at restaurants that are not affiliated with a hotel. You can find all of our Dubai Family Hotel suggestions, which include options for every price, right here.
Getting around Dubai on a budget
Although the days of dirt-cheap petrol and taxis in Dubai are long gone, we still have some great suggestions for saving money on your Dubai vacation budget. While taxis are still a practical method to get around town if you’re traveling with others or with bags, keep in mind the distances you’re traveling. Taking the Metro may very well be the most cost-effective mode of transportation in Dubai; however, keep in mind that you must pay for everyone in your group who is 5 years old or older. If you know you will be traveling by Metro or bus multiple times during your stay in Dubai, purchase a NOL Silverticket instead of a NOL Redticket the first time you purchase a ticket at a Metro station in Dubai.
Every fare you pay after that will be less expensive than purchasing a single NOL Red ticket (fares per journey vary from 3AED to 7.50AED on NOL Silver).
In addition, you may save money on your Dubai travel budget by traveling over Dubai Creek in a traditional dhow or Abra rather than paying for a costly cruise and by taking advantage of FREE airport transit buses if you’re flying between Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Free and cheap things to do in Dubai
There is no denying that there is a LOT to do in Dubai! And, while some of it is glitzy and pricey, there is still a nice range of things to do in Dubai on a budget to keep you entertained. Here are just a few recommendations for low-cost entertainment in Dubai:
Seeing the Dubai MallBurj Khalifa
While it is expensive to climb to the top of the Burj Khalifa (and can require lengthy queues at times), it is completely free to view it from the outside and take in the nightly light and sound display that takes place in Downtown Dubai, just outside the Dubai Mall. The music and light display is now scheduled to begin at 1pm and end at 1.30pm, then every 30 minutes between 6pm and midnight. There are several excellent restaurants at the Dubai Mall and the nearby Souk al Bahar, many of which have spectacular views of the city.
Enjoy the Beaches
While renting deck chairs and enjoying camel rides along the beach may be expensive, the majority of Dubai’s beachfronts outside of the resorts are absolutely free. Choose from Sunset Beach (Jumeirah Public Beach) for the best views of the Burj Al Arab, or try the more recent additions to the Jumeirah 1 dining scene, The Beach in JBR and La Mer in Jumeirah 1. Despite the fact that the restrooms and changing rooms are free, there are several eateries and sellers along these lengths of beach vying for your attention.
Explore Old Dubai
Spend time in the ancient al Fahidi neighborhood, visiting the Dubai Museum, and taking an abra trip over Dubai Creek to Deira, or “Old Dubai,” to see the spice and gold markets, respectively.
Stroll the Palm Jumeirah Boardwalk
During the cooler months, take a stroll around one of the city’s more recent outdoor venues. Rather than taking the obscenely expensive Monorail out to the end of the Palm, take a taxi out to the end of the Palm and marvel at the incredible Atlantis the Palm (where you can get a free glimpse of the beginning of the giant aquarium, The Lost Chambers). Then set out to explore the new boardwalk that curves around 11kms of the outer crescent of the Palm. You can see our whole list of family-friendly activities in Dubai right here.
What you should splurge on in Dubai
An excursion to Dubai would be incomplete if it did not include a visit to the UAE Desert, which is located outside of the municipal limits. So although there are many of affordable locations to visit in Dubai, if you are going to waste your cash on one item, we would recommend a desert safari. Dubai desert excursions are plentiful these days, with differing degrees of quality and variety of experiences on the menu for travelers. Among our favorite service providers are: Safari to the Bedouin Culture with Platinum Heritage These programs, which take you on a morning safari to the Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve in the back of old-school Land Rovers, are more concerned with the desert itself and its species than they are with dune bashing and other desert activities.
They are owned and operated by OceanAir, and they have a solid reputation for providing outstanding service.
When to Visit Dubai
Winter is the most popular season to visit Dubai because of the colder weather; yet, this is also the most costly time of year because there are few deals to be found on Dubai hotel rates. The finest Dubai accommodation deals may be found during the hotter summer months and during Ramadan, when hotel occupancy is often lower. If you are willing to put up with the heat, you will get the best Dubai accommodation deals. You can find a comprehensive guide of the best times to visit Dubai here. Please be advised that this post includes affiliate links.
Take me back to the Dubai Family Guide Homepage
Keri has lived in the United Arab Emirates for over a decade and has a strong interest in all things Middle Eastern. You can find out more about Keri and the rest of our City Insiders by visiting this page. Would you like to be our next City Insider? We are all looking for insiders from all around the world to assist us in providing information on anything from the finest location to dine to where to get deals to the best strategy to dodge the crowds! You may apply to be a Little City Insider here, or you can join the conversation by joining our Little City Insiders Facebook Group.
Must Read – Where to stay in Dubai – Comprehensive Guide for 2022
Luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, and high-end hotel choices continue to impress tourists to Dubai, which has been dubbed the most expensive city in the Middle East and one of the world’s top 50 most expensive cities. Dubai, a city known for its skyscrapers, including the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest structure, is a metropolis that was designed to dazzle. It’s no surprise that Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, is one of the most modern and progressive cities in the world.
- However, it comes as a surprise to learn that despite this, deep-rooted traditions continue to be at the center of the city’s culture.
- Dubai is a city where the only limit is your imagination, with everything from an army of robocops and indoor ski slopes to shopping complexes designed to appear like Persian palaces on display.
- There are plenty of things to do in this city, from visiting the diverse selection of stores to dining your way through the diverse culinary scene and burning yourself out in the bustling evening scene.
- Despite the fact that Dubai is a large and intimidating city, doing your homework and taking a look at its plan can make picking where to stay in Dubai much easier.
- To assist you in doing so, we’ve compiled this list of the best places to stay in Dubai for first-time visitors, which includes the best hotels to stay in Dubai, different Dubai neighborhoods, the best location to stay in Dubai, where to stay in Dubai city or beach, and much more!
- Please note that this post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
- Downtown Dubai, also known as Bur Dubai, is home to the world’s tallest structure, the Burj Khalifa, which is complemented by the magnificent Dubai Fountain, which can be found at the foot of the tower.
- Bur Dubai is a bustling neighborhood that is home to a plethora of hotels and restaurants, as well as Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest retail malls.
- In addition to fantastic amenities, the downtown region is home to the restored medieval neighborhood, Bastakiya, as well as the famed wild wadi waterpark, among other attractions.
For first-time visitors who want to get a full sense of Dubai, Bur Dubai is a fantastic choice. From the meandering shoreline, which is lined with monuments and stores, market stalls, and restaurants, to the refreshing oasis that is BCreekside Park, Bur Dubai has it all.
The Best places to stay in Bur Dubai
Luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, and high-end housing choices continue to enchant tourists to Dubai, which has been dubbed the most expensive city in the Middle East and one of the world’s top 50 most expensive cities. Built to dazzle, Dubai is known for its skyscrapers, including the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest structure at 2,716 meters. The fact that Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, is one of the most modern and progressive cities in the world comes as no surprise.
- However, it comes as a surprise that deep-rooted traditions continue to be at the center of the city’s culture, despite the current circumstances.
- Dubai is a city where the only limit is your imagination, with anything from an army of robocops to indoor ski slopes to shopping complexes designed to appear like Persian palaces.
- There are plenty of things to do in this city, from browsing the diverse selection of stores to dining your way through the diverse culinary scene and burning yourself out in the bustling nightclubs.
- Despite the fact that Dubai is a large and intimidating city, doing your homework and taking a look at its plan can make picking where to stay in Dubai much simpler.
- That is why we’ve compiled this list of the best places to stay in Dubai for first-time visitors, which includes the best hotels to stay in Dubai, different Dubai districts to stay in, the best area to stay in, where to stay in Dubai city or beach and much more!
- For your convenience, this post contains some affiliate links.
- At the foot of the world’s tallest structure, Burj Khalifa, in downtown Dubai’s Bur Dubai, stands the magnificent Dubai Fountain.
- Obviously, this neighborhood is densely packed with high-end luxury hotels, the most of which provide excellent views of the structure and the big fountain, which features daily water displays that are not to be missed!
- Bur Dubai is also home to the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
- The downtown region, in addition to offering great amenities, is also home to the restored historic neighborhood of Bastakiya, as well as the famed wild wadi waterpark.
In Bur Dubai, you’ll find everything from a meandering shoreline lined with monuments and stores, market stalls, and restaurants to a refreshing oasis known as BCreekside Park. It’s a wonderful choice for first-time tourists who want to get the whole experience of Dubai.
The Best places to stay in Deira
Dubai Youth Hostel is the cheapest hostel in Deira. The Domme Hostel is a budget-friendly option. Nihal Hotel is one of the most affordable hotels in Deira. Inn at the Saffron Grass Al Deyafa Hotel Apartments is one among the mid-range hotels in Deira. J5 Hotels & Resorts – Port Saeed The Novotel Deira is a family-friendly hotel in Deira. Dubai Deira City Center is located in Deira, United Arab Emirates. Located in the heart of Pearl City. Somewhere, there is a Deira Hotel Apartment. The Le Meridien Fairway is one of the most affordable luxury hotels in Deira.
- The Grand Central Hotel is located at New York City’s Grand Central Terminal.
- There are luxurious resort hotels, bustling beach clubs, and an abundance of alternatives that will make your head spin with the dilemma of where to begin your exploration.
- It’s impossible not to be happy when you’re near the beach and you enjoy living in luxury, and Jumeirah Beach is the perfect place to do just that.
- It is also equipped with a retail strip known as “The Walk,” so if you don’t want to spend your time on the beach, you can visit the well-ventilated stores, restaurants, and bars that line the coastline.
The best places to stay in JumeirahBeach
Budget hotels in Jumeirah Beach include the Ibis Mall of the Emirates and the Holiday Inn Express. Apartment at the City Stay Inn Hotel The ibis Dubai Al Barsha Hotel is located in Dubai’s Al Barsha neighborhood. Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Internet City is a three-star hotel located in the heart of Dubai’s Internet City. Hotels in the Mid-Range in Jumeirah Beach: The View Apartments at the Al Barsha Hotel Apartments at the Auris Boutique Hotel Signature Hotel is a luxury hotel in the heart of the city.
- The Jumeirah Al Qasr is located in Madinat Jumeirah.
- Flora Al Barsha Hotel is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- The Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is one of the most affordable luxury hotels on Jumeirah Beach.
- The Park Regis Boutique Hotel is a luxurious retreat in the heart of the city.
- This neighborhood, which was established in 2003 along a man-made canal, is comprised of high-rise structures, notably Princess Tower, which is the second highest building in Dubai and the world’s tallest skyscraper in the world.
- Marina Beach, as well as the Dubai Marina Mall (one of the largest shopping malls in the world).
This makes Dubai Marina one of the most popular places to stay in Dubai due to its proximity to both Jumeirah Beach and The Palm, which are both a short drive away.
The Best places to stay in Dubai Marina
Budget hotels in Dubai Marina include the Grand Midwest Express Hotel Apartments and the Grand Midwest Express Hotel. Holiday Inn Express Dubai-Internet is a three-star hotel located in the heart of Dubai. City Hotels in the mid-range in Dubai Marina include the Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina and the Sheraton Dubai Marina. Residences for Marina Services in Nuran Apartments at the City Premiere Marina Hotel Hotels in Dubai Marina that are suitable for families: Dubai Marina Address Mondo’s Suha Hotel Apartments are located in the heart of the city.
bluebay armadas armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay armadas bluebay Luxury Hotels in Dubai Marina at Reasonable Prices The InterContinental Dubai Marina is a luxury hotel in Dubai’s Marina district.
- The Hilton Dubai is a five-star hotel with a pool and a fitness center.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai is a five-star hotel with a luxurious spa.
- There’s something magical about a man-made island floating in the Persian Gulf, and the Palm is one of those places.
- If you’re looking for amusement, the island has plenty to offer, including luxury hotels with stunning views of the sea, a private white-sand beach, and water-and marine-animal parks.
The Best places to stay onPalm Islands
Arjaan by Rotana is a mid-range hotel in the Palm Islands. Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Media City The Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel is located on the waterfront. Suites The Media One Hotel in Dubai is a luxury hotel with a modern design. Hotels in the Palm Islands that are family friendly: FIVE Dubai’s Palm Jumeirah is a popular tourist destination. DUKES Dubai is an acronym that stands for “Dubai United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great Britain and Northern Ireland of Great The Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort is a luxury resort in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
The Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a luxury hotel in Dubai.
4 Palms Dubai is one of the most affordable luxury hotels on the Palm Islands. The Fairmont The Palm in Dubai is a five-star hotel. The Royal Club on the Palm Jumeirah The Rixos The Palm Dubai is a luxury resort on the Arabian Gulf. One Only The Palm Dubai
If you’d like to save it for later, please save it to Pinterest.
Rates are per night at a 3-star hotel. Prices are not set and are subject to change at any moment. Per month, the average nightly price is
- If you’re searching for a low-cost hotel in Dubai, you should consider traveling during the off-peak season. In August and September, you’ll be able to discover lower-priced rooms in Dubai. The cost of a hotel room varies based on a variety of circumstances, but staying on a Saturday will almost certainly result in the greatest hotel discounts in Dubai. The inverse is true for Friday, which is often the most costly day of the week. If you want to obtain the best deal on your Dubai hotel, make your reservation at least 90 days before your arrival. The cheapest 3-star hotel accommodation in Dubai found on KAYAK in the last 2 weeks was $36, while the most costly was $840
- How long should you expect to be there? The average length of stay in Dubai for KAYAK customers is four days
- If you’re looking to spend in Dubai, you’ll have plenty of options. Consider staying at the Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, a 7-star resort that has been dubbed “the world’s most luxury hotel” by Forbes Travel Guide. For those seeking a luxurious vacation that includes spectacular views of marine life right from their bedroom, the underwater suites at Atlantis The Palm, which have aquariums in lieu of walls and ceilings, are another alternative. There are several 5-star luxury alternatives available in Dubai, allowing you to indulge in a 5-star experience without having to worry about the expense. The Four Seasons Resort Dubai, located on the beachfront in Jumeirah, is one option. If you’re looking for a more affordable hotel in Dubai, you’ll find a wide range of options in both the downtown area and the marina neighborhood, such as the Suha Hotel Apartments by MONDO, which is one of several options. Among the more reasonably priced options in the vicinity of Garhoud and Port Saeed are the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Emirates Concorde HotelSuites, which both feature amenities such as a spa, a gym, and Turkish baths. Other options include the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel and the Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport hotel. The majority of the city’s malls are located in downtown Dubai, but visitors want to immerse themselves in some of the city’s rich history and culture should head to the districts on either side of Dubai Creek and the historic city center. It is possible to stay at the Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights, which is located in these neighborhoods close to Creek Park
- There are a variety of transportation options available in Dubai, but the city’s hop-on, hop-off bus service stops at many of the major hotels, including the Radisson Blu Hotel Dubai Waterfront. In addition to passing the Burj Khalifa and traveling through the downtown area, the Red Bus route also passes via the marina district, where you may reserve a stay at the InterContinental Dubai Marina hotel.
What Dubai hotel guests are talking about
- 2 sterren (two stars) Trade Center is located 5,4 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,6.Goed184 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The ibis World Trade Centre Dubai is a five-star hotel with a business center and a conference center.
easyHotel Dubai Jebel Ali
- 1 sterDubai Investment Park – 138,6 km from the centerGastenscore7,4Goed22 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingeneasyHotel Dubai Jebel Ali
- 1 sterDubai Investment Park – 138,6 km from the centerGastenscore7,4Goed22 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingeneasyHotel Dubai Jebel Ali
Super 8 by Wyndham Dubai Deira
- 2 sterren (two stars) Al Sabkha is 1,8 kilometers away from the city center. Gastenscore8,2. Exceptionally well-done52 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen Super 8 by Wyndham Dubai Deira is a hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
OYO 367 Eureka Hotel
- 2 sterren (two stars) Al Muraqqabat is 1,2 kilometers away from the city center. Gastenscore6,4. Goed97 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen Hotel OYO 367 Eureka
- OYO 367 Eureka
Mark Inn Hotel Deira
- 2 sterren (two stars) The center is around 0.88 kilometers away. Gastenscore8,2. Exceptionally well-done 34 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Mark Inn Hotel Deira is located in the heart of Deira.
Panorama Deira Hotel
- (Two points) Approximately 0.8 kilometers from the center Gastenscore8,2. Exceptionally well-written. 34 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen In Deira, there is a Mark Inn Hotel.
Manhattan Avenue Hotel
- A single ster Al Mankhool is located 2,8 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore7,0. Goed13 Hotels.com-guest reviews on TripAdvisor Al Rigga’s Manhattan Avenue Hotel is located on Manhattan Avenue. The center is only 0.5 kilometers away. Gastenscore6,6. Goed19 reviews on Hotels.com from real guests The Royalton Hotel is a luxury hotel in the heart of downtown Toronto. Gastenscore5,4.Redelijk17 GastenbeoordelingenWest Hotel, according to Hotels.com
Florida Al Souq Hotel
- 2 sterren (two stars) Oud Dubai is located 1.2 kilometers from the city center and has a rating of 10.0. Uitzonderlijk 3 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen Florida Al Souq Hotel is located in Al Muraqqabat, approximately 1.2 kilometers from the city center. Gastenscore6,2. Goed9 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen Saffron Hotel
- Al Sabkha1,6 km from the centerGastenscore6,0. Saffron Hotel
- Al Sabkha1,6 km from the center Goed27 Hotels.com-guest reviews on TripAdvisor The Queen’s Hotel is located in the heart of the city.
Al Jawhara Metro Hotel
- 2 sterren (two stars) Al Rigga The center is only 0.5 kilometers away. Gastenscore6,4. Goed20 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordelingen The Al Jawhara Metro Hotel is located in Old Dubai. 1,2 kilometers away from the city center Gastenscore10,0. Uitzonderlijk1 Hotels.com-gastenbeoordeling a hotel called the Victoria Hotel
View a larger selection of accommodations.
Topbuurten in Dubai
- Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time? Take, for example, a trip to the Burj Khalifa, one of the landmarks of Dubai’s Central Business District. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef
- Do you want to go sightseeing and have a good time? Take a look at the Majlis Ghorfat Um-al-Sheef, for example, which is one of the monuments in Jumeira 3. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- Trek to Al-Maktoum-stadion, a football stadium in Deira, to get a feel for the atmosphere. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that surround you. Loop here for a few hours in the afternoon and browse among the many wonderful shops and cafés. Do you think Al-Maktoum-stadion is a good place to watch football? Take a look at the Rashed-stadion and the Dubai Tennisstadion, both of which are conveniently located in the vicinity. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
- In order to enhance the atmosphere, walk to Al-Maktoum-stadium, a stadium in Deira. Take a stroll down the river and marvel at the natural wonders that await you. Visit the many wonderful shops and cafés in this area by taking a midday stroll around the perimeter. What do you think of the Al-Maktoum Stadium? Take a look at the Rashed-stadion and the Dubai Tennisstadion, both of which are conveniently located in the vicinity of the hotel. Examine the lodgings in the vicinity
- Surely you will not have to wait long to be back on the beach? Look no farther than Jumeirah Beach, one of the most beautiful waterfront locations in the world, located 26,1 kilometers from Dubai’s central business district. Take advantage of the zonsondergang on the beach at Strand of Al Sufouh. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Winkelcentrum van de Emiraten
- When you’re ready to put your credit card on the line, head over to the Winkelcentrum of the Emirates, which is nestled among the stalls of Al Barsha 1. Make a walk along the beaches and marvel at the wonders of the natural world. Take a stroll through the neighborhood on a midday and stop in at some of the many wonderful shops and eateries. Examine the accommodations in the immediate vicinity
Transport in Dubai
Trying to find accommodations close to the airport, train station, or other popular transportation options? Look no further. Look for accommodations in the surrounding area of
Dubai (DXB-Dubai Intl.)
Even on a tight budget, the city of Dubai, which is located on the Arabian Gulf, is worth seeing. Trek the eropuit trail! Take a bus to a place where not everything revolves on money and walk around there for awhile. Reizigers in Dubai are particularly fond of the city’s shopping malls and cafés. To get some really great memories without spending a lot of money, take a picture at the Goudsouk and the Dubai Cruise Terminal. Due to our extensive collection of budget hotels, Dubai has become a popular destination for those looking for a memorable vacation on a tight budget.
Wat zijn enkele voorbeelden van de beste budgethotels in Dubai?
The following cheap hotels in Dubai have received the highest ratings from our travelers:
- Al Khaleej Grand HotelHotel in the heart of the city, with a conference center in the neighborhood of Naif Souq
- Wifi is provided for free. Restaurant with a 24-hour reception Located in the heart of the city
The use of free wireless Internet access 24-hour reception service at a restaurant It is located in the heart of the city.
- Parking is available at no charge. Wifi is provided for free. Free local shuttle service is provided. There are two restaurants. Located in the heart of the city
The Park Regis Boutique Hotel is located in the suburbs, close to Wild Wadi Water Park and other attractions.
- Wifi is provided for free. Service van/naar de strand, restaurant, spa, shuttle service The voet is available for inspection
Deira’s Mark Inn Hotel is a four-star establishment. In the vicinity of the Fish Roundabout
- Wifi is provided for free. Restaurant with a 24-hour reception The voet is available for inspection
Holiday Inn Bur Dubai – Embassy DistrictHotel with 4 stars, 2 bars, and a prime location near BurJuman Shopping Mall.
- Parking is available at no charge. Wifi is provided for free. Free local shuttle service is provided. There are two restaurants. The voet is available for inspection
Wat zijn de leukste activiteiten en bezienswaardigheden in Dubai?
Even on a tight budget, you may get the best of everything when you visit Dubai. Make a beeline for these activities and trekpleisters in the surrounding area! Some of the items on this page are available for free.
- Al Mamzar Beach Park, Safa Park, Jumeirah Beach, Kite Beach, La Mer North-strand, Bezienswaardigheden, Goud-souk, Dubai Cruise Terminal, City Center Deira are some of the parks and beaches in Dubai.
We bieden meer dan alleen hotels.
Al Mamzar Beach Park, Safa Park, Jumeirah Beach, Kite Beach, La Mer North-strand, Bezienswaardigheden, Goud-souk, Dubai Cruise Terminal, City Center Deira are some of the parks and beaches in the area.
- Al Mamzar Beach Park, Safa Park, Jumeirah Beach, Kite Beach, La Mer North-strand, Bezienswaardigheden, Goud-souk, Dubai Cruise Terminal, City Centre Deira are some of the parks and beaches in Dubai.
Is it possible that you have not yet discovered the ideal accommodation? Investigate alternative bestemmings or refine your current zoekopdracht.
Topsteden in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
- The following are the cities where hotels can be found: Dubai
- Abu Dhabi
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Jebel Ali
- Mahdar Bin Usayyan
- Al Ain
- Business Bay
- Umm al Quwain
- Accommodations close to City Centre Deira, Dubai
- Accommodation close to The Walk, Dubai
- Accommodation close to Dubai World Trade Centre, Trade Centre Area
- Accommodation close to Dubai Marina Mall, Dubai
- Accommodation close to Burj Al Arab, Umm Suqeim
- Accommodation close to Dubai International Conferentie- en Tentoonstellingscentrum, Trade Centre Area Global Village hotels, hotels near the Dubai Fountain in Business Bay, hotels near the Dubai Cruise Terminal, hotels near Dubai Creek, and more hotels around Global Village.
- Dubai hotels near the Jumeirah, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai International City, Dubai hotels close to the Oud Dubai area, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai Internet City, Dubai hotels close to Barsha Heights, Dubai hotels close to the Dubai Media City, Dubai hotels close to Al Qusais, Dubai hotels close to Dubai Investment Park, Dubai hotels close to Dubai Studio City, Dubai hotels close to Al Quoz 4, Al Qusais hotels close to Al Quoz hotels close to Al Quoz hotels close to Al
- Hotels in Dubai with five stars
- Hotels in Dubai with four stars
- Hotels in Dubai with three stars
- Hotels in Dubai with two stars
- Hotels in Dubai with one star
- In Dubai, you may stay at strand hotels, shopping hotels, design hotels, warmwaterbronnen hotels, and Zakenreizen hotels. In Dubai, you can stay at strand hotels, shopping hotels, design hotels, and warmwaterbronnen hotels.
- Among the many types of accommodations available are apartments in Dubai, aparthotels in Dubai, villas in Dubai, vacation homes in Dubai, guesthouses in Dubai, and guestrooms in Dubai.
- Hotels in Dubai with all-inclusive packages
- Zwembad Hotels in Dubai
- Hotels in Dubai with free wifi
- Hotels in Dubai with parking
- Hotels in Dubai with free breakfast
- Keuken Hotels in Dubai
- Keuken Hotels in Abu Dhabi Hotels in Dubai that have fitness facilities
- Hotels in Dubai that are welcoming to guests with disabilities
- Hotels in Dubai such as Hilton Hotels, Marriott Hotels, and Millennium Hotels are available.
More hotels in Dubai may be found here.
How to Visit Dubai on a Budget
Dubai is a luxury destination and one of the most expensive cities in the world, with luxurious resorts and hotels, as well as fantastic shopping malls and world-class dining establishments, among other amenities. This place is beautiful and somewhere you should visit at least once in your life, but it comes at a cost. Traveling here and even staying for a short length of time may be quite expensive, and it is not recommended for those on a tight budget. If you’re wondering if it’s even feasible to travel to Dubai on a tight budget, the answer is a resounding yes.
If you are planning a trip to Dubai and want to save money while doing so, here are our top ideas for visiting the city on a tight budget.
Budget Plane Tickets to Dubai
In certain cases, traveling to Dubai might be prohibitively expensive depending on where you are travelling from. A flight comparison service such asSkyscanner, where you can compare and search flights to Dubai from all of the major international airlines, is highly recommended. This is typically less expensive than reserving through a travel agency. Additionally, several services, like as Expedia, typically provide the opportunity to book flights and accommodations at a discounted cost when booked together.
- Though it is more expensive to fly direct from the UK than it is to break the journey up, if you go from Europe or Asia, there are a number of low-cost airlines, such as Wizzair and FlyDubai, that provide flights into Dubai at lower pricing.
- Start looking for flights as soon as possible because the finest airline deals are only available when you buy your tickets many months ahead of time.
- For example, on the website of Etihad Airways, you’ll discover a constantly updated list of special airfares, as well as a list of featured flights and their corresponding costs from your country.
- You might also fly with one of the local airlines in the United Arab Emirates, which provide special tourist discounts and deals, as well as inexpensive accommodations, to your destination.
- Other airlines offer similar offers.
Cheapest Time of the Year to Visit Dubai
During the summer months, hotel rates drop dramatically. If you don’t mind the heat, traveling during the summer is a great time to take advantage of discounted rates on almost everything, including attractions and lodging. Please keep in mind that in order to obtain a visit visa to Dubai, you will need to make plans for lodging and present this documentation to the authorities upon arrival.
Because health care in Dubai is provided on a private basis, you will need to get travel insurance before leaving your home country. You will most likely receive a large cost if you do not and you are involved in an accident or have an emergency since health care is incredibly expensive. We recommend that you get travel insurance from World Nomads, who provide some of the best travel insurance products available.
How to Save Money On Accommodation
Finding a low-cost place to stay will greatly assist you in keeping your expenses under control.
Here are some suggestions on how to save money while staying in Dubai, as this will most likely be one of your most significant expenses:
- Rent an Airbnb apartment
- You can acquire one for a lower per-night charge than you would pay at a hotel or hostel. You can split the cost with another traveler in order to save even more money. If you travel during the holy month of Ramadan, you will be able to take advantage of special offers on hotels and flights. It is necessary for you to make your own meal arrangements during Ramadan, as all eateries will be closed from dawn to sunset during this period. Find low-cost hotels and hostels in Al Barsha by doing a search online. There are numerous inexpensive hostels in the area that provide all of the necessary amenities, including Wi-Fi. The Metro station at Al Barsha is easily accessible. Look for accommodations on price comparison websites like as Booking.com and HostelWorld, which feature listings of hostels in Dubai with the most up-to-date prices that you can sort by price
- Deira is the most historic neighborhood in Dubai, and it is home to various low-cost hotels. Couchsurfing opportunities in Dubai may be found on the website couchsurfing.com. Many individuals participate in couchsurfing and homestay programs, and you’ll be astonished at how many there are. At The Top Hostel is one of the most affordable and greatest hostels in Dubai for travellers on a budget. This hostel is located close to the Dubai Marina, yet the rooms are a fraction of the cost of similar accommodations in the area.
There are several different methods to get around in Dubai; walking is completely free, whilst taxis are rapid yet expensive. Here are a few pointers:
- Car rental Dubai enables you to be self-sufficient and navigate the city in your own vehicle. Tourists like taking advantage of the city’s metro system to go about. There is no expense for a daily ticket
- It is simply 14 AED. If you get a NOL card when you arrive in Dubai, you will save a lot of money on public transportation. You may use your NOL card on the metro, local buses, trams, and water buses, among other modes of transportation. If you’re just in Dubai for a limited period of time, consider purchasing the rechargeable Nol Red Ticket. If you’re planning to remain for a longer period of time, consider purchasing the Nol Silver Pass
- For shorter distances, rent a bike from any location along Sheikh Zayed Road and ride along specially-constructed bicycle pathways. If you’re traveling with a group, consider renting a car and splitting the costs. If you’re driving about in your car all day, the bus system in Dubai, which has 193 lines on weekdays, works out to be quite affordable. When the weather is nice, you can walk anywhere in Dubai because it has a vast and extremely modern public transportation system. To travel to the Dubai Marina, City Walk, ancient Bur Dubai, Al Seef, Al Fahidi, and Deira, walk instead of taking public transportation.
SightseeingHow to Save On Attractions
Here are some helpful hints for saving money while traveling as a tourist:
- See if there are any discounts available for vacation packages and activities such as a desert safari in Dubai. Off-season travel will result in lower airfares than during the peak season. Additionally, if you’re going as a group, you can negotiate for discounts. Purchase your tickets to attractions online to save money
- This will save you money.
There are several applications and websites that can assist you in saving money, including the following:
- If you plan to be in Dubai for more than two weeks, you should consider purchasing The Entertainer app. With this app, you may take advantage of a variety of specials, discounts, and deals available at restaurants, hotels, and attractions around Dubai
- In addition, Groupon normally has unique discounts available on a weekly basis, ranging from spa treatments to adventure activities and dining out.
Free Things to Do in Dubai
Despite the fact that Dubai is a luxurious destination, there are several attractions that are completely free of charge. Listed below are some of the most enjoyable activities to do in Dubai that will cost you nothing:
- Standing at the base of the Burj Khalifa and taking in the Dubai Fountains is a memorable experience. Taking a stroll around Souq Madinat
- Exploring the historical neighbourhoods of Bur Dubai, Deira, and the Al Fahidi district
- Examine the Dubai Mall and take pleasure in the enormous aquarium in the foyer. If you want to treat yourself to a visit to the Dubai Aquarium, the admission charge is reasonably priced. Swimming in the stunning pool of the Burj al Arab is completely free of charge. It’s a convenient way to enjoy being near to the great hotel while also taking in some spectacular views of the Palm Jumeirah. The usage of public beaches is completely free, and they are equipped with all of the necessary tourist amenities. For just 1 AED, you may travel across the Dubai Creek on a historic watercraft known as the abra. Walk around the Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Walk, and Marina Walk to get a feel for the area.
How to Save On Food
There is a wide range of pricing for meals when dining out.
- When it comes to eating out in Dubai, there are several options, but if you want to eat on a budget, avoid hotels and restaurants that provide alcoholic beverages. It is possible that you will be charged twice since they offer alcoholic beverages. You may also wish to limit your use of alcoholic beverages because the cost of alcohol is high. Consume food at restaurants rather than bars, as even a burger may cost up to 90AED. Adding a beer to the mix will result in a significant bill
- Eat at the food courts at shopping malls
- It may not be the tastiest food, but it is the most affordable. In addition, you’ll be able to sample a variety of cuisines, ranging from Italian to Lebanese, Indian, and Oriental. In downtown Dubai and the Jumeirah Beach Residence neighborhood, you’ll discover a variety of excellent hotels and restaurants. When eating out in these locations, which have a large expat community, you could expect to pay no more than 50-60 AED per dinner. Some suggestions for inexpensive dining establishments are Al-Ustad Special Kebab, Arz Lebanon, and Delhi Darbar
- If you have access to a kitchen, you can also cook at home. This is the most cost-effective method of eating, and you will save a significant amount of money. Purchase food at LULU Hypermarket, where you’ll get the lowest pricing. At LULU, you’ll also be able to purchase ready-to-eat meals.
How to Save On Drinks
Alcohol and going out might add to your spending budget, but come on, you’re on vacation, so it’s okay to spoil yourself a little.
- The predominant religion in Dubai is Islam, and the country’s laws and regulations are relatively conservative when compared to those in western nations. Alcohol can be difficult to obtain in some areas, and taxes are often costly
- In addition, you must be a resident with an alcohol license in order to purchase booze. Download the Guzzle App to take advantage of 2 for 1 beverage specials at a variety of eateries. From Sunday through Thursday, the bars in Dubai promote happy hour, during which you may get a drink at a lower price. If you know any females, take them to clubs during Ladies Nights to take advantage of free or cheap admittance. From 12 noon to 4 pm on Fridays, you may indulge in an all-you-can-eat and all-you-can-drink brunch extravaganza. Take advantage of specials from The Entertainer on Friday brunches
- When you have finished presenting them your visit visa for Dubai, you can purchase alcoholic beverages duty free at the airport.
Dubai Daily Budget
Your spending budget is mostly determined by where you stay, what you do, and whether or not you plan to eat and drink out on a consistent basis. The cost of getting about in Dubai is rather inexpensive: roughly £30-50 per day if you plan ahead and locate an inexpensive place to stay. There are some things you may want to spend more money on, but even the more expensive activities and things to do may be done at a lower cost than you might expect. Hopefully, our suggestions and hints have demonstrated that it is feasible to vacation in Dubai on a tight financial budget.
Now go out and enjoy everything Dubai has to offer.
Dubai on a Budget
Dubai, often known as the “City of Dreams,” is a must-see destination for anybody who enjoys traveling. It is a model city in that modernisation has occurred but the city’s heritage and customs have remained largely intact. A reputation for being pricey precedes the city, and with the city’s luxury hotels, excellent shopping complex, and gourmet eating options, it’s possible that this will be the case in the end. Those on a tight budget, on the other hand, will find Dubai to be a very accessible destination.
Plane Tickets | Dubai on a Budget
A good rule of thumb is to attempt to purchase your tickets at least a few months in advance wherever possible. This will assist you in obtaining the best possible pricing. Many airlines offer special specials in Dubai because it is such a popular tourist destination, so keep an eye out for them. For example, Etihad maintains a continually updated list of promotional fares on its website, while the Emirates website displays the featured fares for flights departing from your country on a continuous basis.
If you fly with one of the UAE’s domestic airlines, you may take advantage of special tourist deals and discounts in Dubai, allowing you to save even more money.
To give you an example, if you travel to Dubai before the end of August and present your Emirates boarding card at specific restaurants and spas, you may be entitled to receive a discount of up to 40% off your total cost.
Hotel Booking | Dubai on a Budget
The Burj Al Arab, Dubai’s most renowned hotel, is said to be so exquisite that it was granted seven stars by the World Travel Awards. However, for those on a tight budget, there are a myriad of fairly priced hotels to choose from. Here is a list of some of our favorite low-cost accommodations. If you are wanting to save money, renting an Airbnb is another excellent alternative. Due to the flourishing real estate industry in the city of Dubai, there are lots of beautiful apartments to choose from.
If you don’t want a lot of facilities during your stay, Airbnb can supply you with inexpensive and comfy accommodations.
As a result, hotels and airlines frequently offer special rates to individuals who travel during this time of the year.
Travelling within the city | Dubai on a Budget
A NOL card from the RTA is highly recommended if you wish to travel in and around Dubai. The red card or silver card, which may be obtained for AED 6 and AED 25 respectively, are the most suitable options for travelers. The silver card is the most cost-effective option in the long term because it can be used on all public transportation services available in Dubai, including RTA buses, metros, trams, and even water taxis, as well as other modes of transportation. More information regarding the Dubai Metro may be found here.
However, it is certainly not a low-cost mode of transportation, especially when considering the traffic congestion in the city.
If public transportation is available, the budget traveler should definitely consider taking use of it – especially since the public transportation system in Dubai is exceptionally well maintained.
Food | Dubai on a Budget
If you are going to eat something, you should think about two things: what you are eating and where you are going to consume it. European, American, and Japanese cuisine tends to be on the more expensive end of the pricing spectrum, although Arabic and Indian cuisine may be found at extremely reasonable costs (if you know where to look!). Furthermore, different parts of the city have a tendency to function at a variety of pricing points. Bur Dubai and Deira are the ideal places to go if you want to eat cheaply.
The following are some of our favorite fairly priced restaurants: Al-Ustad Special Kebab: This is a very old restaurant in Dubai’s historical quarter that serves traditional kebabs (near where we do ourOld Dubai Walking Tours).
Delhi Darbar: This restaurant specializes on Mughlai cuisine, which is a type of cuisine that originated in Medieval India, at the heart of the Mughal Empire.
The chicken tikka masala and the biryani are two of our favorite dishes.
Arz Lebanon: As you may guess from the name, this restaurant specializes in Lebanese cuisine. The falafel at this establishment is outstanding, having a crisp outside and a delicious inside. This restaurant also has a number of locations around Dubai.
Sightseeing in Dubai on a Budget:
When it comes to food, there are two factors to consider: what you are eating and where you are consuming it. European, American, and Japanese cuisine tends to be on the more expensive side of the spectrum, although Arabic and Indian cuisine may be found at extremely reasonable costs (if you know where to look!). Apart from that, different parts of the city tend to have a variety of price ranges for their businesses. Bur Dubai and Deira are the greatest places to go for cheap cuisine. Many low-cost dining options may be found in this area.
- They provide some of the greatest kebabs in Dubai, as well as delicious Iranian cuisine.
- The company has a number of locations around Dubai (and worldwide).
- Arz Lebanon: As the name suggests, this restaurant specializes in Lebanese cuisine.
- There are multiple locations of this restaurant in Dubai.
Bastakiya is referred to as Dubai’s “history district.” It is home to the Dubai Museum (with an entrance fee of AED 3) as well as several instances of ancestral mansions. Additionally, the neighborhood has a strong cultural feel, with magnificent street art and hip coffee shops dotting the landscape. More information on the attractions of Bastakiyahere may be found in our previous article.
A must-see for bargain hunters and shoppers alike, the Souqs — which include the Gold Souq, the Spice Souq, the Perfume Souq, and the Textile Souq – are located throughout the city. When bargaining, make sure to offer a price that is around half of what the shopkeepers are asking for, and then begin negotiating from there to get the best possible deal. The gold, spice, and perfume souqs are located on the Deira side of the creek, and you can get there by taking a thrilling abra trip over the creek for only AED 1 per person.
Okay, we notice you are raising your gaze to us. Is it because a retail mall is listed as a low-cost destination to visit in Dubai that people should go there? For starters, admission to the mall is completely free, and there is much to see and do without spending a dime once inside. You should take photographs of the gigantic dinosaur skeleton, the marine life visible from the exterior of The Dubai Aquarium, and the breathtaking light and water performances. Our self-guided tour of Dubai Mall will take you to all of the most important attractions.
It’s all right, we notice you avert your gaze. Why has a retail mall been designated as a low-cost site to visit in Dubai? What is the significance of this designation? At the very least, admission to the mall is completely free, and there is enough to see and do inside without having to spend a cent!
You should take shots of the gigantic dinosaur skeleton, the marine life visible from the exterior of The Dubai Aquarium, and the breathtaking light and water performances. All of the major attractions of Dubai Mall are included in our self-guided tour.
JBR The Walk:
It’s a lovely promenade to walk down in one of Dubai’s most fashionable neighborhoods, and it’s free. We enjoy car-watching around here since there are some pretty spectacular automobiles to be seen. In this self-guided tour of JBR Marina, we go into further detail regarding The Walk.
For the budget-conscious traveler, Dubai by Foot provides wonderful walking tours that are both educational and entertaining. Our tours are reasonably priced because we do not have to incur the additional expense of hiring transportation for our guests. The Old Dubai trip is only 88 AED for a 2-hour tour and is really affordable! In the off-season, we also provide a no-cost, name-your-price tour on the second and fourth Thursdays of every month on the second and fourth Thursdays of every month.
For the budget-conscious traveler, Dubai by Foot provides fantastic walking tours that are both educational and entertaining. Our trips are reasonably priced since we do not have to incur the additional expense of transportation. Only 88 AED is required for the Old Dubai tour, which lasts for 2 hours. The second and fourth Thursdays of every month, during the off-season, we also offer a name-your-price tour with no upfront payment. The tours are listed on our schedule, and you may find out more about them by visiting this link.