- To qualify for travel nursing in Dubai, you must have the appropriate nursing license your home country with no unexplainable interruptions of work for a minimum of 2 years. You cannot apply to work in the UAE yourself, the hospital you’re planning to work at must apply for you to gain a temporary license.
How can a foreign nurse work in Dubai?
Work Permits and VISAs for Nursing Jobs in Dubai In order to work in Dubai, you will need to get your paperwork in order, which means arranging the required work permits and VISAs. First, you will need an entry VISA, which is issued on entry to Dubai and gives you permission to enter the country.
What are the requirements to work as a nurse in Dubai?
In order to be considered for a nursing license in Dubai after studying abroad, you will need:
- A qualification from an accredited nursing or midwifery course with a minimum of three years in training.
- A Basic Life Support Certificate.
- At least two years’ experience as a registered nurse.
How can I work as a nurse in UAE?
- The applicant must have successfully completed high school (Grade 12) and 3 or 3½ years program of Diploma in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
- The applicant must submit an Equivalency Certificate of their Diploma in Nursing from Ministry of Education, UAE.
How much do nurses earn in Dubai?
Nursing Salary in Dubai The average salary for a registered nurse is around AED 96,000 per year. This is currently around $26,000 or £20,000.
What is the salary of GNM nurse in Dubai?
In Dubai, the staff nurse average salary is 20,800 AED per month, the lowest salary for nurses is about 13,000 AED per month and highest salary for nurses will be 40,800 AED per month.
Are nurses in demand in Dubai?
As new medical facilities and hospitals open up in the UAE, nurses are high in demand in the country. According to www.payscale.com, the average pay for a staff nurse is Dh86,577 per year, or Dh7,215 per month. “Most people with this job move on to other positions after 20 years in this field.
How much does DHA exam cost?
The current exam fess is Rs: 7000 and the exam is scheduled in Trivandrum, Kerala every week Monday to Friday. Students need to register exam one week prior to their intended date.
Are nurses well paid in Dubai?
Currently one of the richest and most lavish places in the world, Dubai has an extremely low average pay for nurses. According to PayScale.com the average pay for a nurse working in a hospital or long-term care facility is much less than in other Middle Eastern countries.
Can a US nurse work in UAE?
To qualify for travel nursing in Dubai, you must have the appropriate nursing license your home country with no unexplainable interruptions of work for a minimum of 2 years. You cannot apply to work in the UAE yourself, the hospital you’re planning to work at must apply for you to gain a temporary license.
Are nurses in demand in UAE?
Qualified, experienced nurses are in high demand in the UAE, especially those with intensive care unit experience, according to Dr Sirajudeen Moideen, chairman and managing director of Dr Sirajudeen Medical Group in Dubai.
What is the salary of GNM nurse in abroad?
The average salary for abroad nurse is 1, 50,000 INR (2319.42 Dollars) in western countries. The average salary for nurse in gulf countries is 1, 00,000 INR (1546.28 Dollars).
What is the salary of BSc nursing in Dubai?
Salary of BSc Nursing in Dubai: The salary of a nurse in Dubai ranges from 5,000 AED to 15,800 AED per month.
Is it worth working in Dubai?
Working in Dubai can be lucrative for many, with high wages and low taxes, it is a mecca for anyone wanting to earn big bucks. With both tradition and law held in high regard, it is important for anyone living and working in Dubai to know exactly what they are walking into and what will be expected of them.
Travel Nursing In Dubai
Nursing on the Road in Dubai It is for a variety of reasons why travel nurses from all over the world are drawn to Dubai to practice travel nursing. Here’s something that most Western nurses have never had the opportunity to do. When you work in Dubai, every dollar you make is a dollar that you get to keep. Because of the oil wealth that the government of the United Arab Emirates possesses, they are not required to tax its population in order to generate revenue. Pay for travel nurse positions varies widely in Dubai, ranging from $800 to $2,000 UAD a week, but the whole total is significantly more than it appears when you don’t have to deduct 20-30 percent of your earnings after taxes.
Contracts for travel nursing in Dubai include typical coverage including health, dental, and life insurance.
Travel allowances are typically rather generous as well, in order to enable travel nurses to get to Dubai and commute to work every day on a regular basis.
If you have children, you may also be eligible for the educational allowance, which will assist you in paying for their education.
Many businesses provide nurses with more than 40 days of paid time off to travel around the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and Europe, all of which are accessible by air.
- Take in an entirely other culture while maintaining a familiar Western feel
Over the last three decades, Dubai’s thriving metropolis has been one of the world’s fastest-growing urban areas. Despite the fact that it is located in the Middle East, it is regarded as a “international city” that is not as religious as some of the other cities in the Middle Eastern region. The Islamic restrictions that apply in the city are a little more relaxed than in the rest of the country. Both men and women are free to dress whatever they like, and there are thousands of establishments where they may have an alcoholic beverage.
- In addition, women and gentlemen ride in different railway carriages on the same train.
- The Dubai Mall is connected to the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest building and home to the world’s largest shopping mall.
- The mall is home to an entire aquarium, a Virtual Reality Theme Park, and a Rainforest Café.
- The Mall of the Emirates is home to more than 100 restaurants and cafés, 700 retailluxury stores, a 500-seat theater, and even a ski resort.
- Every price is negotiable, and you may get excellent deals on jewelry, particularly gold.
- It’s an extraordinarily affluent city where virtually all of the automobiles are imported, the hotels are extravagant, and diamonds appear to start at 24 carats.
- To be eligible for travel nursing in Dubai, you must have had a valid nursing license in your home country for a minimum of two years with no unexplained pauses in your employment during that time.
- There is a possibility that the hospitals may seek for references in addition to your records of academic achievement and job background.
It is necessary to pass the DOH interview in order to obtain a complete license to work in Dubai. To be able to work in Dubai, you will require the following five items:
- Over the last few decades, Dubai’s thriving metropolis has been one of the world’s fastest-growing cities. Despite the fact that it is located in the Middle East, it is regarded as a “international city” that is not as religious as some of the other Middle Eastern towns. The Islamic regulations that apply in the city are a little more relaxed than those that apply in other parts of the world. Neither men nor women are restricted in their attire, and there are thousands of establishments where they may have a drink. There is no pork in Dubai, which is unfortunate for bacon enthusiasts, but there are some intriguing replacements such as veal bacon, which will satisfy your cravings anyway. Aside from that, women and gentlemen are transported in different railway carriages. Shopping is quite popular in Dubai, just as it is in the rest of the world. A part of the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest building, is the Dubai Mall, which is connected to it. In addition to the high-end brands you’re familiar with and adore, the mall is notable for having entire “districts” dedicated to denim, children’s apparel, and shoes, among other categories. In addition to a full aquarium, the mall also boasts a Virtual Reality Theme Park and a Rainforest Café. The Mall of the Emirates is another major shopping destination in Dubai. The Mall of the Emirates is home to more than 100 restaurants and cafés, 700 retailluxury stores, a 500-seat theater, and even a ski resort!. For bargain hunters, the Gold Souk is an excellent place to go shopping in Dubai. There are no set prices, and you may often get excellent deals on jewelry, particularly gold. Dubai, like Las Vegas, is well-known across the world as a playground for the rich and famous. It’s an extraordinarily posh city where virtually all of the automobiles are imported, the hotels are opulent, and diamonds appear to start at 24 carats or higher. In Dubai, you will find everything you need to get started in travel nursing. Travel nursing in Dubai is only available to those who hold the relevant nursing license in their home country and have not had any unjustified pauses in their employment for a minimum of two years. You will not be able to apply for a temporary license to work in the UAE on your own
- Instead, the hospital where you want to work will need to apply for you. There is a possibility that the hospitals may seek for references in addition to your records of academic achievement and professional experience. It is possible to begin working in Abu Dabi with a temporary license, but in order to obtain a complete license, you must pass an examination administered by the Ministry of Health (MOH). You must pass the DOH interview in order to obtain a complete work permit in Dubai. It will be necessary for you to have the following five items in order to work in Dubai:
- Make certain that this paperwork is printed on the company’s letterhead. Employers who request this document will begin the process of filing for your employment visa, which will eventually lead to your sponsorship.
- The UAE immigration authority will contact you after your employer has completed the necessary paperwork for your employment visa.
- To work in Dubai, you must be screened by a doctor and make it obvious to immigration that you do not possess the necessary qualifications.
- Working in Dubai necessitates having your medical screening completed, as well as notifying immigration that you do not possess the necessary qualifications.
- To obtain your labor card, you will need to visit the Ministry of Labor Office in Dubai and present the following documents:
- A photo of yourself that is the size of a passport
- Three copies of your employment contract Photocopies of your entrance visa are required. Medical records / a health insurance card A copy of your employer’s work license (you should contact your company for this information)
- Following completion of the steps stated above, you’ll be required to submit the following documents to the Dubai General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs:
- Your original passport
- Your original medical records or health card
- And your original birth certificate. Permission to enter the country for the first time
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Photocopies of your labor card or documentation for the processing of your work card
The Advantages of Working as a Nurse in Dubai – NursingAe
It’s possible that you’re tired of staying in your current city and working as a nurse. Nursing salaries in the majority of nations are much lower than the salaries of other professionals. It’s possible that you’re working overtime and yet living paycheck to paycheck. It’s possible that you don’t enjoy the wet, chilly weather that you’re experiencing right now. Some people remain in their jobs for years without seeing a change in their professional status. It’s possible that your spouse or pals are already working in Dubai, and you’d like to follow them there.
Working as a nurse in Dubai has a number of advantages over other places.
Patients in Dubai Need to Follow Strict Rules
One of the benefits of working in Dubai is that the patients and their families must conform to a set of tight laws and regulations. According to the Dubai Health Authority, patients and their family have the following responsibilities: Respect for others and regard for other patients, as well as obeying the treating doctor’s instructions are required. They must also accept responsibility for refusing or failing to comply with the treatment plan after being advised of the ramifications of their decision.
Everyone understands their roles and duties, which makes the job of the health-care provider much simpler.
Nursing Salary in Dubai
Having tight standards to follow for patients and their family is one of the benefits of working in Dubai. According to the Dubai Health Authority, patients and their family are responsible for the following: Respect for others and regard for other patients, as well as obeying the treating doctor’s directions are required. They must also accept responsibility for refusing or failing to comply with the treatment plan after being advised of the ramifications. Caregiving for patients is made considerably easier as a result of these procedures.
Tax Free Income
One of the benefits of working in Dubai is that the patients and their families must comply to a set of tight guidelines. In its regulations, the Dubai Health Authority established the following obligations for patients and their families: Respect for others and regard for other patients, as well as obeying the treating doctor’s instructions are required. They must also accept responsibility for refusing or failing to comply with the treatment plan after being advised of the implications. These guidelines make it much easier to provide care for patients.
Free Housing or Housing Allowances for Nurses
For nurses who are considering working in Dubai, you will be shocked at the lengths hospitals would go to in order to keep you on board as a member of their team. In order to make your move to Dubai simpler and more rewarding, the hospitals provide you with relocation incentives. You will be provided with a free apartment that is appropriate for single professionals. The accommodations are typically found in compounds, which are private complexes where all of the hospital’s personnel live together.
For those who are migrating to Dubai with their families, you will be provided with a substantial housing allowance. This means that, in addition to your wage, you will get money to help you pay for housing that you select based on your family’s requirements.
Free Insurance and Educational Allowance for Parents
To further persuade you to work as a nurse in Dubai, consider the following: you will receive free health, life, and dental insurance as a benefit of working in the UAE. You will also be eligible for disability compensation if you meet the requirements. Because education is not free for children of parents who work abroad, the hospital will grant educational allowances to persons who are parents of children who work abroad.
Traveling and Vacation
The length of your vacation will be determined by the length of time you have been employed in the United Arab Emirates. After six months of employment, you will be entitled to two days of annual leave every month, for a total of twelve days between six and twelve months after the start date of employment. After one year of employment, you will be entitled to 30 days of paid leave every year. In addition, you should be entitled to 11 days of paid leave for public holidays in the UAE, for a total of 41 paid days.
Promotions and Future Career
If you demonstrate that you are a dedicated and productive part of the diverse team, you will be recognized and rewarded. Because of the frequent turnover of nursing personnel in Dubai, any employer that retains a nurse for an extended period of time will respect and cherish her contributions. One of the ambitious strategic initiatives of the Dubai Health Authority is the development of a skilled workforce and medical education. Dubai’s healthcare workforce development initiative seeks to attract, retain, and develop the healthcare personnel in the emirate of Dubai.
The hospitals in Dubai are all dedicated to providing a high level of care to their patients.
It is the goal of Dubai Health Authority to grow its nursing staff into leadership and managerial roles, and to this end, they offer a training program that includes all of the necessary skills and information to be able to assume this duty.
Gratuity pay is a type of end-of-service bonus that is similar to a pension program in other nations in terms of benefits. It is a one-time payment that your employer will make to you as a thank you for your time spent working for them. The amount of gratuity money you will receive will be determined by the number of years you worked for your company, whether your contract was permanent or temporary, and whether you resigned or your contract was terminated by your employer, among other factors.
In the event that you continue in your job for between one and five years, you will get 21 days of your most recent salary for each year of service completed.
Let’s suppose you’ve been a staff nurse for four years.
In the event that you continue in your position for a total of ten years, you will earn 21 days pay for the first five years and 30 days pay for each subsequent year.
As a result, AED 27,000 will be paid for the first five years and AED 40,000 for the next five years, for a total of AED 67,000 or $18,000.
How To Work In Dubai As A Nurse
Nurses who wish to work in Dubai should read this guide. If you have completed your nursing school and have gained valuable job experience, and you want to work overseas in order to increase your income, finding employment in Dubai is a viable option for you. Located in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is a wealthy and technologically advanced city that is known for its richness and sophistication. It has hospitals and clinics of the highest quality anywhere in the globe, and it is searching for international specialists in nursing to fill all of the open positions.
Throughout this essay, we will discuss the prerequisites for working in this nation, the major hospitals and clinics, and the average salary that is given.
– “Having finished nursing courses and have proof to substantiate my claim.” – “Having a minimum of twelve months of documented work experience.” – “Having a work visa that has been issued by the Dubai immigration officials.” – “Be younger than 35 years of age” – “I don’t have any previous involvement with the law.” If necessary, validate the title by one semester of practical experience.” Hospitals and clinics are places where people go to get better.
- All of Dubai’s hospitals and clinics have the greatest infrastructure and the most up-to-date equipment for diagnosing and treating a wide range of disorders.
- It is worth mentioning that there has been significant growth in the fields of plastic surgery and physiotherapy within the realm of medicine.
- Specialties If you have taken certain courses in a specific field, you may have a better chance of being employed and receiving a higher salary.
- Salary It is among the highest in the world that this Arab nation pays these experts, thus a nurse with at least twelve months of experience may earn a salary of € 25.00 for each hour worked during working hours of six hours per day, five days per week.
- Additionally, all employees are entitled to employee perks under the law, which includes a place to reside while working in this country.
- Visit the following job boards to learn more about the numerous work possibilities that this country has to offer.
- Image credit of “stockimages” /FreeDigitalPhotos.net / Stock Images If you like this page, you can assist us by clicking on “I liked it” on social media sites such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.
How to Find a Nursing Job in Dubai
08-Dec-15 What about a nursing career in Dubai or somewhere else in the United Arab Emirates if you’re a certified nurse? An opportunity to work as a nurse in Dubai is a fantastic opportunity for nurses who want to further their careers in a fresh and fascinating environment. In the United Arab Emirates, there is a great demand for competent, qualified nurses, with career possibilities accessible throughout the country. One of the most popular nursing locations is Dubai, a skyscraper-studded global city with one of the world’s fastest-growing economies that attracts nurses from throughout the world.
- An additional advantage is that money earned in Dubai is not subject to taxation.
- Nursing Jobs in Dubai Have Specific Requirements You must have the proper nursing credentials and license from your home country in order to be considered for a nursing position with the Dubai Health Authority (DHA), according to the Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
- You will next be subjected to an evaluation by the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- In order to be able to work in Dubai, you must first complete all of the necessary documentation, which includes obtaining the necessary work permits and VISAs.
- A Health Card is essential for anybody who intends to work or reside in Dubai, regardless of their nationality.
- A labour card will be provided as long as you have a valid health card, an entrance VISA, and a formal work agreement from your potential employer on file with the government.
- Finally, a Residency VISA is essential for people who intend to live and work in Dubai since it allows the bearer to remain in the country for a duration of more than 30 days.
- To search for employment in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates, look for a credible job board listing, such as Jobs4Medical.
- It is possible to refine your searches and create more tailored results by employing filters.
TheDubai Healthcare City (DHCC)website is a government-run resource that may be beneficial to both healthcare professionals and job seekers in the region. Search Jobs4Medical’s listings now for nursing positions that are presently available in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
Working as a Nurse in UAE: Nurse Salary Benefits in Dubai, Abu Dhabi
The Philippines is one of the top nations in the world for producing nurses who are often hired for work in other countries. However, getting there isn’t as straightforward as some of us would have you believe it to be. Due to the fact that nursing is considered a vital career in the United Arab Emirates, there are chances for nurses in the country. If you have plans to work as a nurse in the United Arab Emirates, this article will assist you in better understanding what the income of a nurse is, how to travel to the UAE, benefits, and working hours available to you.
Watch Jerika’s video below, which was uploaded to her YouTube channel:
Everything You Need to Know to Work as a Nurse in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and United Arab Emirates
The current circumstance has shone light on a number of facts that exist in our modern society. We are more aware than ever before of the critical importance of the healthcare industry. It will also have an impact on the function of every healthcare practitioner in society, including nurses, who are accountable for the overall health of the entire population. While international travel is still prohibited in many areas of the world, many employees, including nurses, are looking forward to traveling outside of the country in order to find employment in places such as the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and other countries.
Getting to the UAE
Before you travel to the United Arab Emirates to continue your nursing career, it’s critical that you complete the proper processes to get employment, which may be accomplished through an agency or by direct recruiting. The use of an avisit/tourist visa to go to the UAE prior to seeking for work is not recommended because this is deemed unlawful and is penalized by law.
How to Become a Registered Nurse in the UAE?
Those who intend to work in the United Arab Emirates must first fulfill a number of conditions. Those who aspire to work in specialized areas of practice or government hospitals in the UAE can do so by passing a licensing test to become a registered nurse in the United Arab Emirates. In order to become a licensed nurse in the United Arab Emirates, nurses must pass one of four tests. These are the ones:
- MoH stands for Ministry of Health
- HAAD is for Health Authority of Abu Dhabi
- DHA stands for Dubai Health Authority
- DHCC stands for Dubai Health Care City
- And so on.
Dubai Health Authority is credited with this image. Previously, the sort of test that you were required to complete was determined by the emirate in which you were going to be placed for employment. For example, those wishing to work in Dubai must take the test administered by the DHA; those wishing to work in Abu Dhabi or Al Ain must take the test administered by HAAD; those wishing to work in Dubai Health Care City must take the test administered by the DHCC; and those wishing to work in other emirates such as Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain must take the test administered by the Ministry of Health.
However, even if you pass only one of these exams – such as the one administered by the Ministry of Health – you will be qualified to work as a licensed nurse in any of the UAE’s emirates.
Healthcare assistants can work in medical institutions such as hospitals, clinics, and medical centers even if they are not certified nurses in the United Arab Emirates at the time of employment.
Despite the fact that the compensation is lower than that of a registered nurse, the responsibilities are the same, with just a few constraints.
Salary of a Nurse in the UAE
Dubai Health Authority is credited with this photograph. The sort of exam that you must take is determined by the emirate to which you will be allocated for work, as previously stated. People who want to work in Dubai, for example, must take the test administered by the Dubai Health Authority (DHA); those who want to work in Abu Dhabi or Al Ain must take the test administered by the Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Health Authority (HAAD); those who want to work in Dubai Health Care City must take the test administered by the Dubai Health Care City (DHCC); and those who want to work in other emirates such as Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and In the United Arab Emirates, however, even if you pass only one of these examinations – such as one administered by the Ministry of Health – you will be qualified to work as a licensed nurse in any of the emirates.
In addition, for individuals wishing to pursue a career as a certified nurse in the United Arab Emirates, one of the most important prerequisites is to have at least two years of nursing experience in the Philippines under their belt.
A licensed nurse’s income is lower, but the tasks are similar to those of an unlicensed nurse with just a few restrictions.
- Nurse salaries in the private sector range from AED 4,000 to 8,000 per month, while those in the public sector range from AED 6,000 to 15,000 per month. Home care nurses earn between AED 5,000 and 9,000 per month, Aesthetic nurses earn between AED 7,000 and 15,000 per month, Dental nurses earn between AED 6,000 and 9,000 per month, and School nurses earn between 4,000 and 9,000.
What are the Work Hours?
Based on your employer, your days off might range from 1-2 days, with Friday and Saturday constituting weekends in the United Arab Emirates. Additionally, work shifts differ from one organization to the next. Work hours are often between 8 and 12 hours a day, depending on the job. It is also possible to have a schedule that is either straight hours or divided shifts.
What are the Benefits?
Employers in the United Arab Emirates give free travel every 1-2 years, yearly vacation (of up to 30 days), and maternity leave (30-90 days paid/unpaid leave) to their employees. Some hospitals additionally provide bereavement and paternity leave, as well as health insurance coverage for its employees. This, however, must be discussed with your employer in order for you to have a better understanding of the terms and circumstances associated with these benefits.
What about the tax?
One of the reasons that many international employees opt to work in nations in the Middle East is the fact that they would be able to collect their wages without paying any taxes. Furthermore, while the UAE has implemented a value-added tax (VAT), the salaries of all employees, including nurses, continue to be tax-free.
Is Work as a Nurse in the UAE Worth Pursuing?
Coming from a nurse herself who has been working in the UAE since 2012, Jerika believes that if you’re coming from the Philippines, working in the UAE is definitely a worthwhile endeavor because of two main reasons: the salary and the overall quality of life in the UAE, which she describes as “exceptional.” Despite the fact that the income in the UAE is far more than what a nurse in the Philippines receives, the expense of living in the UAE more than makes up for it.
As a recommendation, Jerika urges her fellow Filipino nurses to consider working in the United Arab Emirates if it is in their long-term career plans and professional growth.
Though salaries in the UAE are higher, your costs and way of living will ultimately have a greater impact on your capacity to accumulate savings.
What are your opinions on the matter? Do you believe that working in the United Arab Emirates is a suitable career choice for Filipino nurses? Please share your thoughts with us by writing a comment below! VIDEO: UAE Leader Applauds Filipina Nurse for Her Work as a Frontliner ALSO READ:
Nursing in the UAE
Nurses and other health professionals from Australia are in high demand in the Middle East, and there are several chances to work and travel in this fascinating region. The United Arab Emirates provides health professionals with the opportunity to work in an exciting, dynamic, modern environment while also enjoying a wonderful lifestyle in the country. For nurses interested in working in the United Arab Emirates, the most popular locations are Dubai and Abu Dhabi. At the moment, the licensing arrangements, pay, and other aspects of working as a health professional in either Dubai or Abu Dhabi are administered entirely independently by the Dubai Emirate and the Abu Dhabi Emirate.
- Nurses and other health professionals are often hired on a contract basis for durations of one or two years, with options for renewal provided on a case-by-case basis in certain circumstances.
- In the case of more senior jobs, exceptions to this rule may be conceivable.
- Nurses are needed in a variety of specialties, including intensive care, emergency, acute care, surgical, and more.
- If you are interested in working as a health professional in the United Arab Emirates, we strongly advise you to seek the aid of a placement agency that specializes in the placement of health professionals in the Middle East, such as CCM or Geneva Healthcare International.
- Working in the Middle East: A Webinar Presented by HealthTimes and CCM Working in Dubai is a great experience.
Who Wants to be a Nurse in Dubai?
Nursing as a profession and vocation has been in high demand across the world, particularly in nations such as the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and countries in the Middle East, notably its “shopping” hub Dubai. As a nurse, you may wish to explore pursuing your nursing profession in Dubai as an alternative location. You may wish to have a general understanding of what to expect in the location, as well as suggestions on how you will manage with the various cultures and expectations of the nation regarding your professional field.
- Due to its location in the Middle East, Islam is the predominant religion in Dubai; but, due to the presence of various cultures, other religions such as Hinduism, Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhism, and others are also practiced here.
- Being a nurse in Dubai might be a rewarding and fulfilling career decision.
- Accommodations, transportation costs, paid leave, medical insurance, and a tax-friendly environment are all possible inclusions in benefit packages for nurses.
- Understanding that various firms have varying rules and compensations is critical to your success.
- There are genuinely world-class hospitals in Dubai that provide excellent pay packages to expats who work as nurses in their facilities.
- In the year 2010, a preschool or nursery nurse might expect to earn a monthly salary of AED 2,500-AED 5,000.
- According to the average pay of nurses in the United Arab Emirates, Staff Nurses earn between AED24,511 and AED239,785 per year on average, while Registered Nurses or RNs earn between AED30,559 and AED284,730 per year on average.
Based on the information shown above, a nurse such as yourself may choose to pursue a nursing profession in Dubai. Wishing you the best of success and a wonderful experience!
A Guide in Becoming a Nurse in Dubai
Whether you are looking for a career boost, better experience, more money, a tax-free lifestyle, being encouraged by one or two relatives or friends, following your family to the Middle East (or husband in my case), or simply because it is one of the countries open nowadays where nursing is in high demand, you will always strive for a better life for you and your family. If you are one of the above, you will always strive for a better life for you and your family. As I recount my own personal experiences, I will provide some suggestions to help you save both time and money as you go through the process of becoming a registered agent.
First Step: Get Your Documents Ready
When you reach a point in your life where you are one or both of the following: you want to advance your career, gain more experience, earn more than you do now, live a tax-free life, are encouraged by one or two of your relatives or friends, follow your family to the Middle East (or husband in my case), or simply because it is one of the countries open nowadays where nursing is in demand, you will always strive for a better life for you and your family.
As I recount my own personal experiences, I will provide some suggestions to help you save both time and money as you navigate the registration process.
- High school diploma or certificate
- Nursing diploma or certificate
- Nursing transcript with related learning experience
- Certificates of employment or experience (signed by the Human Resources, Nursing, or Medical Director)
- And a copy of your driver’s license. Nursing licenses (valid from the nation in which the student graduated and/or worked most recently)
- Certificates of Good Standing (GSCs)
- Front and rear copies of passport
- Passport-sized photo (colored, white background) of the individual
From the website, you may see the video in its entirety. Scroll down to the Nurses page and then click on the link to see the prerequisites for licensing and recognized specialist certifications in the nursing field. If you are from the Philippines, you may wish to complete this process before arriving in Dubai, particularly if the papers are from the People’s Republic of China. In my case, they refused to issue me a Good Standing Certificate because my license was about to expire this year (2013), so I had to renew my license first before I could begin processing the certificate, which took another 3 weeks or so while I waited for my license to arrive in the United States for my signature and then returned to the Philippines to complete the process.
It seems in the image above (Documents Required image) that “Qualifications Attestation by the UAE embassy and/or Ministry of Foreign Affairs is NOT required.”, however when I tried to apply for a nursing position in certain Home Nursing firms, some of the companies here insisted that it be provided.
The nursing diploma and transcript of records, as well as my marriage certificate, were among the documents I “red-ribboned.”
Second Step: Scan the documents.
Having finished all of the paperwork, have them scanned in to ensure they are in good condition I submitted all of my scanned paperwork for my application for registration through(the) website yesterday.
Third Step: Create an account then follow the procedures on the video.
Before you can do anything else, you must first create a personal account on their system. You must register as a NEW USER in order to use this feature. This video will walk you through the whole procedure, including the online submission of all of the required paperwork.
Regardless of the fact that the candidate is a dentist, the entire process remains the same. I actually watched the video when I was submitting my paperwork to ensure that I was following the processes correctly and thoroughly.
Fourth Step: Pay with a local UAE bank account or credit card
On the last page, which includes the authorization, you must download the letter, sign it, and submit it back to the system, along with your information and the current date. Once you reach the payment area, you will need to have a credit card or bank account in the United Arab Emirates in order to complete the transaction. In my situation, I attempted to pay with my Singapore bank account (debit/credit card), believing that it would be successful, however the transaction was always marked as a Failure Transaction Status on my receipt.
I’m hoping it won’t take that long for me, because I’d like to resume my nursing profession as soon as I can after graduation.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, or recommendations.
A Guide to Becoming A Nurse in Dubai and Abu Dhabi for Foreign Nurses
There are three types of tests that one can write: written, oral, and practical. the requirements of the HAAD (Abu Dhabi’s health authority) Registered Nurses who wish to operate in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi must first pass the HAAD test and then get a license from the appropriate regulatory authority. HAAD is also involved in the development of the regulatory framework for the health system, as well as the establishment and enforcement of regulations and standards. Nurses are now required to undertake credential verification first via Dataflow, followed by exam administration, which is administered online by Pearson Vue Professional Testing, according to a recent modification in the Health Authority – Abu Dhabi application procedure.
For three hours, examinees will be required to complete 150 computer-based questions.
The results of the examination will be accessible shortly after you have completed it, comparable to the Saudi Prometric Exam.
Instead, simply a pass or fail result is displayed on the screen.
According to the most recent Professional Qualification Requirements (PQR), the following amended qualifications for Registered Nurses are available: WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE READING. Overseas nurses who wish to work in Canada must follow a certain procedure. For foreigners, a step-by-step guide to become a nurse in Ireland is available. Nursing registration in Ireland can be obtained by the National Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI). The Procedure to Become a Nurse in Dubai is outlined below.
How to Travel from New Zealand to Australia in Steps and Sequences Nurse Licensure and Certification The Step-by-Step Guide to Becoming a Nurse in the United Kingdom Step-by-step instructions on how to migrate to Ireland as a Registered Nurse OPENING QUESTION: SHOULD I RELOCATE TO THE UNITED KINGDOM OR CANADA?
Basic life support certification that is still valid.
Please keep in mind that this does not include programs such as 2 years nursing + 1 year Midwifery or Community Health. Practical Nurses are those who have completed one of these programs. NLT 2 years of clinical practice in a suitable context following qualification.
The Dataflow procedure for credential verification will begin once you have passed the HAAD test and have been qualified to take it. Dataflow is a company that will assist each application in verifying the papers that are requested. If candidates are found to be eligible once their documents have been verified, they will be able to proceed with the HAAD examination procedure. Gather all of the papers that are necessary for the position you want and scan them. The following are the documents that must be submitted:
1. School documents
A high school diploma is required. Authentic and verifiable college diploma with Certificate of Authenticity and Verification (CAV) Certificate of Authentication and Verification together with an official transcript of the records (CAV) Despite the fact that CAV is not currently accessible, you may still proceed with the Dataflow processing and submit it as part of the licensing procedure when it becomes available. 2. Documents from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC). Certificate from the board of directors Certificate of good standing – must be valid for a minimum of six months.
Rating by the board of directors PRC ID is an abbreviation for Personal Identification Number.
Work Experience and Credentials Volunteer experience does not count unless it is documented on a certificate of employment signed by the HR director.
Follow these steps to complete the Dataflow process: 1. Create an account on the official Dataflow website. Visit the Dataflow website for further information. Select the ” applicant” option from the drop-down menu. The ” facility” option is only for firms who will process the application on your behalf. 2. Complete the form with your information that is relevant to the position you seek. If you do not have a sponsor or an employer, you should choose none. If you do not yet have a sponsor, you should download and re-upload a blank document.
- Click on registerednurse and then select your area of expertise.
- Fill out the online form by uploading all of your scanned papers, and then click “Submit.” Fill in the blanks with the information that is requested in each box.
- If there are none, enter 00000.
- Following the submission of the relevant papers, you will get a confirmation email from Dataflow including your unique Dataflow number.
- Pay all of the required fees.
- If you don’t have one, you can borrow one from a family member or friend.
- The charge for Dataflow processing is 600 AED, which includes one education, one health license, and appropriate experience in the industry.
- It is possible to have an extra health license or work certificate confirmed for an additional fee of 100 AED per document.
- Allow for a minimum of 30 to 60 days for the verification procedure to be completed (some can take up to 90 days).
The dataflow team will send you an email containing your HAAD web login information after all of the relevant papers have been confirmed (pre-licensing). If all of your papers are valid, you may now schedule an appointment for the HAAD examination.
Booking for Examination
To schedule an appointment for a HAAD evaluation, complete the following steps: To take the examination, go to this link “E-Licensing” and pick “Examination.” Select ” Exam Scheduling ” from the drop-down menu. Enter your application number and hit the Search button to begin your search. Following the completion of the verification procedure, you will get an email containing your application number. Choose the day, time, and testing facility that work best for you. To make a reservation, use the “BOOK” button.
The fees you pay will vary depending on your career and speciality.
This will be provided to you in the testing facility.
In order to pass the HAAD test, candidates are given three opportunities to do so (in three distinct applications). Candidates who fail the test on all three tries will be required to wait 12 months from the date of their final attempt before being allowed to retake the exam. 2. DHARequirements are defined as follows: The following is a list of documents that must be CLEARLY scanned in order to submit your online application. a photocopy of your graduation diploma Transcript of a diploma or certificate A certificate of experience from Human Resources, Nursing, or a Medical Director is required.
- Copy of one’s passport Passport size in a single color Photo taken against a white background.
- Diploma CertificateGNM RegistrationCertificateGNM TranscriptGNM Diploma Certificate GNM Mark Lists are a list of GNM marks that have been earned.
- To get a new professional license, go to theHealth Regulation Servicemenu on the website and pick the option “New Professional License.” This will open in a new window and guide you through the process of submitting your application.
- Instead of numbering all of the documents, name them all.
- Once you’ve finished, you’ll be sent to a menu where you’ll be asked to enter your payment information.
- Once you have completed the payment, your application will be submitted to the DHA for verification; it may take anywhere between a few days and six weeks to receive a response from DHA officials.
- Following the first review of your supplied papers, DHA employees will contact you to inform you of any modifications that need to be made, such as submitting a missing document or uploading extra documents, among other things.
Please carefully read all of the directions and complete all forms and submit all papers as directed.
Then they will send you an email with the subject line “Primary Source Verification” and the payment information to be submitted as follows.
In the event that you desire to delay your payment, you may do so for a maximum of three months.
This PSV (Primary Source Verification) will check the credentials given by an applicant all the way back to the source of the information.
You may also keep track of your progress by visiting their website (see below).
Just be sure you follow the clearly written directions. As a result, you will be assigned an Eligibility Number, which you will use to arrange your exam appointment. The PSV cost has been increased to AED.932/- from AED.700/-, according to the latest update.
Scheduling your DHA Nursing Licence Exam
In order to schedule your exam, you must first supply your Eligibility Number, which may be found at this link. The fee to schedule the exam is 170 USD, which may be paid with a credit card from anywhere in the world. You can get answers to your questions by looking through the FAQ’s. Update. According to what I’ve heard, the exam cost has been raised from 170 USD to 232 USD.
Prometric Exam for DHA Nursing Registration
In order to arrange your exam, you must first give your Eligibility Number, which may be found on the website. Schedule the exam for $170 USD, which may be paid with a credit card from anywhere in the world. Here is where you may find answers to any questions you may have. Update. In my research, I discovered that the cost for the exam has been raised from 170 dollars to 232 dollars.
Tips To Migrate To Dubai As A Nurse
Nursing is a legitimate profession in Dubai. Nursing is a career that is in high demand in every nation in the globe, as the world’s population continues to expand and illnesses continue to impact an increasing number of people with each passing year. Dubai is the standout among all of the countries that require nurses to fill open positions. This is a nation that is a member of the United Arab Emirates, and it is known for its richness as well as for giving good career possibilities to foreign nationals, which includes nurses.
Advantage A career as a nurse in Dubai opens up a wide range of possibilities, ranging from the purely economic to the purely professional.
As an additional feature, its medical staff includes the best doctors in the world, as well as those who are well-prepared and have more experience.
It is for this reason that international movie and music artists, as well as world leaders, flock to them.
Speaking about the economic area, we can observe that nurses who work in this country have the highest salaries and benefits available elsewhere in the world.
Nurses who have done an outstanding job and have been re-signed will receive a wage raise of 30% in their second year of employment.
Additionally, nurses do not have to worry about food or transportation because everything is covered in their salary.
Visa: You must obtain a work visa in order to enter the country.
Language: It is vital to have a thorough command of the English language because it is the language in which you will speak with other health professionals at hospitals.
In order to get employed in Dubai, all professionals are required to have completed their studies, received their degrees, and have at least one year of relevant experience in their industry.
Picture provided by of “artur84” /FreeDigitalPhotos.net It would be greatly appreciated if you could “like” this page on Facebook, Google Plus, or Twitter.