UAE is assigned an international dialling code of +971 by ITU-T.
Telephone numbers in the United Arab Emirates.
|Country calling code||+971|
|International call prefix||971|
How do I call Dubai?
- When you make a direct call to Dubai, you need to dial the country code which is 971, followed by the area code 4 (for land lines) or 50 (for cell phones) and then proceed with the seven digit phone number. Yes, like the USA Dubai is also on a 7 digit system.
What does a Dubai mobile number look like?
Mobile numbers in Dubai have associated operator prefixes. This prefix will be either 50, 55, or 56. It should be included in the cell phone number given to you. If you are calling from Canada, the Caribbean, or the U.S., the final number for a mobile phone will look like: 011-971-55-000-0000.
How can I get phone number in Dubai?
How to Buy Dubai Virtual Phone Numbers Online
- Choose Your Virtual Phone Number Plan and Add-On Features.
- Log In and Customize Your VoIP Number Features.
- Update Your Service Settings as Your Business Needs Change.
What do mobile numbers in Dubai start with?
Calls to the United Arab Emirates and Dubai. The country code for the United Arab Emirates is 971, while the emirate code for Dubai is 04. Mobile phone numbers begin with 050 (Etisalat), 052 (du), 054 (Etisalat), 055 (du), 056 (Etisalat) and 058 (du).
How do I call a mobile in Dubai?
To call a mobile telephone number in Dubai from abroad, dial the international access code, then 971, then the operator prefix (50, 55, 56) – e.g. from the UK 00-971-50-xxx-xxxx.
Is WhatsApp banned in Dubai?
The UAE, home to the oil-rich capital of Abu Dhabi and the freewheeling financial hub of Dubai, long has blocked internet calling apps like WhatsApp and FaceTime, presumably due to security concerns and to protect the revenues of its monopoly state-run telecommunication companies.
How many digits are there in Dubai number?
Dubai – Telephone & Internet Local numbers are composed of seven digits. When calling an area from abroad, you skip the 0 after dialling the country code.
How can I get UAE number?
How to Buy UAE Virtual Phone Numbers Online
- Choose Your Virtual Phone Number Plan and Add-On Features.
- Log In and Customize Your VoIP Number Features.
- Update Your Service Settings as Your Business Needs Change.
How can I get a phone number for free?
Sign up for Google Voice & get your number
- Go to voice.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- You can search for available numbers by city or area code.
- Next to the number you want, click Select.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I use Whatsapp number in Dubai?
When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+). Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number.
Where is 02 area code in UAE?
The dialling codes for the emirates/cities are: 02 for the emirate of Abu Dhabi. 03 for Al Ain city in the emirate of Abu Dhabi. 04 for the emirate of Dubai.
Are 600 numbers free in Dubai?
Etisalat’s ‘Service 600’ package is another option available to companies in the UAE, where organisations can have easy to remember numbers for their customers, but these are not toll free.
What is UAE mobile code?
To call United Arab Emirates from United Kingdom, dial: 00 – 971 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 971 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for United Kingdom, and is needed for making any international call from United Kingdom.
- 971 – ISD Code or Country Code of United Arab Emirates.
How can I call Dubai for free?
How to make free international calls in Dubai
- Download Pinngle Messenger app for Android or iOS.
- Register and verify your number.
- Enjoy high quality voice and video calls with your contacts.
How can I call UAE for free?
If your landline or mobile tariff includes calls 0870 numbers, you can call make FREE calls to United Arab Emirates. Simply dial the access number and at the prompt dial the United Arab Emirates number starting with 00971, followed by the national number.
Telephone Calls to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates
The telecommunications network in Dubai is rather good. Etisalat and du are the two largest mobile network companies in the country.
Calls to the United Arab Emirates and Dubai
Emirates is 971 and Dubai is 04. The country code for United Arab Emirates is 971 and emirate code for Dubai is 04. The codes for the other emirates are as follows: Abu Dhabi is the second city on the list. The following cities are in the UAE: 03 – Al Ain06 – Sharjah, Ajman, and Umm Al Quwain Ras Al Khaimah is the seventh destination on the list. Fujairah is the ninth city on the list. Phone numbers starting with the prefix 050 (Etisalat), 052 (du), 054 (Etisalat), 055 (du), 056 (Etisalat), and 058 (du) are all valid (du).
To contact a fixed line phone number in Dubai from another country, dial the international access code for your country followed by 971 4 xxx xxxxxx – for example, 00-971-4-xxx-xxxx from the United Kingdom.
At Dubai International Airport, there is a telephone.
Calls from the United Arab Emirates and Dubai
To make an international call from Dubai, dial 00 followed by the country code, the city code, then the phone number (e.g. for the UK 00-44-xxxx-xxxxxx). You may find a comprehensive list of country codes and dialing instructions for calling from Dubai and the United Arab Emirates here. We also provide thorough information for a large number of nations (Bahrain,Bangladesh,China,Egypt,France,Germany,Hong Kong,India,Iran,Kuwait,Malaysia,Nigeria,Oman,Pakistan,Qatar,Saudi Arabia,Singapore,Sri Lanka,Turkey, and more).
Visitors to Dubai who use mobile phones should have no trouble travelling about the city. Visitors who just want to make a few phone calls or use the internet may find it more cost effective to acquire a local SIM card and a call/sms/internet package from a local phone provider rather than renting a phone. Etisalat and du are the two most important phone carriers in Dubai. Virgin Mobile UAE and Swyp are two more mobile service providers in the country. Due to its ownership by du’s parent firm, Virgin Mobile UAE makes use of the du infrastructure.
Visitors to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates can take advantage of phone and data packages offered by Etisalat and du.
Etisalat Visitor Line
Visitors to Dubai who use mobile phones should have no trouble travelling around the city without difficulty. The purchase of a local SIM card and a call/sms/internet package from a local phone operator may be more cost-effective for visitors who just want to make a few phone calls or use the internet for brief periods. Etisalat and du are the two largest phone carriers in Dubai. Virgin Mobile UAE and Swyp are two more mobile service providers in the UAE market. Virgin Mobile UAE is owned by the parent company of du and makes use of their infrastructure to provide its services.
Aimed squarely towards the young adult market, Swyp is owned by Etisalat. Tourists and visitors visiting Dubai/UAE may take advantage of phone and data packages offered by Etisalat and du.
Du Tourist Plan
Tourists to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates can now purchase a mobile phone SIM card and a data/call package from Du. In addition to du stores, thedu Tourist Plan bundle may be bought. Locations such as Dubai International Airport (all terminals) and commercial malls are among the possibilities (Al Ghurair Centre, City Centre Deira,Dragon Mart,Dubai Festival City, Dubai Mall, Ibn Battuta Mall,City Centre Shindagha,Dubai Marina Malletc.). A visa as well as a current passport are necessary.
It is possible that visitors visiting Dubai will find the following phone numbers useful:
- Dubai Police (for emergencies only): 999
- Dubai Police (call center): 901
- Ambulance: 998 or 999
- Fire (Dubai Civil Defence): 997 or 999
- Dubai Police (call center): 90 The following numbers can be used for taxi booking: 04 2080808
- Du Customer Care (from UAE) – 155 or 800 155
- Du Customer Care (from overseas) – +971 5 55 678155
- Etisalat Customer Care (from UAE) – 101
- Etisalat Customer Care (from overseas) – +971 800 2300
- Dubai International Airport (from overseas) – +971 4 224 5555
- Burger King (delivery number from UAE/Dubai)
How to Call United Arab Emirates Phone Numbers?
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) issued the country calling code +971 to the United Arab Emirates, which may be seen below. Every telephone number in the nation is assigned by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of the United Arab Emirates Government, which is also the country’s government. For example, if you want to contact the United Arab Emirates, the phone number should begin with:
Rates may be viewed here.
A prefix is merely a group of digits that appear before the country and area codes of a telephone number in the United States. The telephone numbers in the United Arab Emirates are made up of 11 numbers that are divided into groups of three. If you want to contact the United Arab Emirates from a mobile phone, you need dial the country code + the area code + the seven-digit number. In the United Arab Emirates, the most prevalent area codes are Abu Dhabi (02), Dubai (04), and Al Ain (01). (03).
|Location||Country Code||Landline Area Code||Landline Number|
|Abu Dhabi||+971||(2)||123 4567|
|Al Ain||+971||(3)||123 4567|
So if you’re making a call toAbu Dhabi,dial +971 2 123 4567.
The United Arab Emirates has extensive network coverage, which is widely available across the country. 4G LTE service is widely accessible throughout the country, however the quality varies greatly depending on the cell provider. As a global service provider with over 50 locations, you can rely on us to keep your business running even while you’re away from home. We understand how tough it may be to be away from home and family for an extended period of time. We can only desire to be able to communicate with them at all hours of the day and night.
More information may be found here.
Top Mobile SIM network in the United Arab Emirates
In the United Arab Emirates, there are several mobile SIM networks to choose from:
Top apps used to communicate
Here are the most popular communication applications in the United Arab Emirates, as ranked by number of downloads: WhatsAppTelegram
Emergency phone numbers
Listed below are the four most crucial emergency numbers to keep in mind while traveling to the United Arab Emirates: 998 in order to obtain ambulance service 999 is the number to dial in an emergency situation.
Best Time to Call the United Arab Emirates
When it comes to timekeeping, the United Arab Emirates uses Gulf Standard Time with a time offset of UTC+04. You may make calls to the United Arab Emirates from any location in Australia if you are in one of the following time zones:
Time to Call
|United Arab Emirates||2:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:00||Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)||Queensland|
|12:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+08:00||Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)||Western Australia|
|1:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+09:30||Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)||South Australia, Northern Territory and town of Broken Hill in Western New South Wales|
|3:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+11:00||Norfolk Island Standard Time (NFT)||Norfolk Island|
|11:00am – 11:00pm||UTC+07:00||Christmas Island Standard Time (CXT)||Christmas Island|
|10:00am – 9:30pm||UTC+06:30||Cocos (Keeling) Islands Standard Time (CCT)||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
Daylight Savings Time (first Sunday in October – first Sunday in April)
|United Arab Emirates||3:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+11:00||Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT)||New South Wales (except Broken Hill), Victoria, Tasmania, Australian Capital Territory|
|2:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:00||Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)||Queensland|
|12:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+08:00||Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)||Western Australia|
|2:30pm – 12:00am||UTC+10:30||Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT)||South Australia, Northern Territory and town of Broken Hill in Western New South Wales|
|1:30pm – 12:00am||UTC+09:30||Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)||Northern Territory|
|4:00pm – 12:00am||UTC+12:00||Norfolk Island Daylight Time (NDT)||Norfolk Island|
|11:00am – 11:00pm||UTC+07:00||Christmas Island Standard Time (CXT)||Christmas Island|
|10:00am – 10:30pm||UTC+06:30||Cocos (Keeling) Islands Standard Time (CCT)||Cocos (Keeling) Islands|
Unlimited International Calls to up to 60 Countries
With a range of limitless options available, staying in touch with relatives throughout the world is simple with Lebara Mobile.
Purchase an Extra Small Plan for just $14.90, or upgrade your data to an Extra Extra Large Plan for only $69.90 to maximize your savings. Join Lebara to take advantage of affordable unlimited calling plans. Rates for International Phone Calls
World Telephone Numbering Guide
1-2 digits for the area code Subscriber Identification Number: 7-9 digits Prefix for the trunk: 0 International Prefix: 00
Area code information
It has been announced that a new mobile number range, +971 55 XXXXXX, has been added to the current +971 50 XXXXXX mobile number range. Domestic dialing of mobile numbers now requires the complete number sequence, including the starting ‘0’ – 050 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or 055 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. When making an international call to the United Arab Emirates, the ‘0’ is not included. If you are calling within a typical geographic region, you can still finish your call by dialing merely the subscriber number.
Code for the area Number Ranges are used to describe a range of numbers.
Special Number ranges with seven digits (and no corresponding area code): 200xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 300xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Shared revenue services of $400, 000, 000, 000 4004181 directory inquiries were received.
access to the internet (4004444) (Dial Up – internet subscribers) 500xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (internet access, other services) 5005555internet access (Dial ‘N Surf – for non-subscribers who want to use the internet on a casual basis) Revenue-sharing agreements with a total of 600,000,000 in revenue (television quiz) 700xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Numbers to call for free at 800xxxxxx Services for shared income in the amount of $90,000 (premium/900) For example, the business office of Etisalat may be accessed by dialing +971 4004101.
(domestic short code is 101). Etisalat and the TRA both provided information (7 September 2006, via ITU)
by May 2000: subscriber numbers become 7 digits
Etisalat (the UAE carrier) has stated that wireline/geographic subscriber numbers would be expanded from six to seven digits by the end of the first quarter of 2000. Many locations with two-digit area codes will be converted to one-digit area codes plus seven-digit subscriber numbers, according to the plan. Previously, subscriber numbers were 5 or 6 digits in length, with the area code and subscriber number adding up to a total of 7 digits in length. Check with Etisalat for specifics on time, conversion numbers, and so forth.
Some mobile phone numbers, such as +971 50x xxx xxx, have an area code and a subscriber number that totals nine digits (information from Jeff Steele).
The Telecommunications Regulatory Authority is in charge of oversight. According to an article published in the Al-Twasul News Letter (Issue 11), there is a special regional dialling link connecting the settlements of Al Ain and Buraimi, as well as a special Internet access number and a mass calling exchange with the number 600xxxxxx. (The link to the article is no longer available.) Return to the top of the page
Calls to and from Dubai operate in a similar manner as calls to and from any other nation. All that is required is that you keep in mind the necessary prefixes before the local number as well as any potential time discrepancies. To make a phone call to Dubai from another country, you must first enter the international country code for the United Arab Emirates, which is + 971; then you must dial the area code followed by the local number to reach Dubai. Local telephone numbers are made up of seven digits.
- The area code for Dubai is 04, and it is located in the Middle East.
- Ajman is the sixth city on the list.
- 07 – Ras al-Khaimah 06 – Umm al-Quwain 07 – Al Ain Fujairah is the ninth city on the list.
- For example, if you want to contact Dubai from abroad, you would dial +971 + 4 + the local number.
- When dialing a number in another country from Dubai, start with 00, followed by the country code, city code, then the local number.
- Consult the Yellow Pages if you need to discover a local phone number.
Mobile phone prefixes
Communications to and from Dubai operate in a similar fashion to those in other countries. Simply keeping in mind the necessary prefixes before the local number as well as any potential time discrepancies is all that’s required! The international country code for the United Arab Emirates is + 971; to call Dubai from overseas, first dial the international country code for the United Arab Emirates followed by the local number. Numbers in the local area are made up of seven digits in length. There are two digits in the area code for landlines.
- Other area codes are 02 – Abu Dhabi and 03 – Bahrain.
- Sharjah is number six on the list.
- Fujairah is the ninth destination on the list.
- You would dial +971 + 4 + local number to call Dubai from overseas, for example.
The country code, city code, and local number should all be dialed after 00 when calling from Dubai. If you want to make a call within Dubai, you may omit the area code and just dial the local number instead. The Yellow Pages may be useful for locating a local number.
- A brief overview of the Dubai Telecommunications market
- The telephone: How to set up a fixed phone connection. Mobile phones: service providers and tariff schemes
- Saving money on international calls: How to save money on international calls from Dubai What is the best way to gain internet access in Dubai?
Does this article help?
Do you have any thoughts, updates, or questions on this subject? Please share them with us. Inquire with them here:
How to Get a Dubai Phone Number
In the market for a way to break into one of the most sought-after marketplaces on the planet? It goes without saying that you will need to know how to obtain a Dubai phone number. Dubai, which is located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), is widely recognized across the world as a major international economic center. The process of obtaining a Dubai phone number is essential if your company wishes to grow into this attractive market.
Steps to Get a Dubai Phone Number
In the market for a way to break into one of the world’s most sought-after markets? So you must understand how to obtain a phone number in Dubai, of course. As an international commercial center, Dubai, which is located in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), is well-known all over the world. The process of obtaining a Dubai phone number is essential if your company wishes to grow into this profitable market.
- Navigate to the price page of GlobalCallForwarding.com and enter your new phone number in the appropriate field
- When asked, enter the destination telephone number. Choose the plan that best suits your needs. Choose the optional features that you want to use
- Fill out the form and be sure to include your contact information. Examine the products you’ve placed in your shopping basket
- Continue to the checkout page and complete your transaction
Navigate to the price page of GlobalCallForwarding.com and enter your new phone number in the appropriate field. Fill up the blanks with your desired destination number. The plan you desire may be found here: Decide which optional features are most important to you. Fill out the form and be sure to include your contact details. Examine the products that you’ve placed in your shopping basket; and To complete your order, proceed to the checkout page;
Step1 – Select Your New Dubai Phone Number
Locate the drop-down option that lists country codes on the Global Call Forwarding price page, which may be found by clicking here. Continue to scroll down till you see “UAE (+971).” Choose this choice from the first scroll-down menu that appears. You will next need to pick a phone number type from the 2nd drop-down menu beneath the first (which is represented by the red text “Please select a number type” in the screenshot above). When it comes to the United Arab Emirates, there are two options: For calls to Dubai, toll-free numbers are represented by the (800) prefix, whereas geographic numbers (which target just Dubai) are represented by the addition of a (4) after the +971 country code.
(If you require extra information on the kind of calls you are permitted to make, please see the link for “* See additional information and restrictions.”)
Step2 – Enter Your Destination Number
The second stage necessitates the selection of your final destination number. This is the phone number via which all of your calls will be sent to your company. Select your country code from the drop-down list to get the number prefixed with the prefix of your country. Then you’ll need to input your destination’s number.
Step3 – Select Your Plan
Following the entry of your destination number, you will be prompted to choose your Dubai number plan. By selecting the “Try for Free” option on the Global Call Forwarding website, you may sign up for a free trial. Our call forwarding service is packed with fantastic features and offers a slew of advantages. When you join up for your free trial, you will be able to take advantage of the numerous perks that may help your company boost efficiency and develop faster. It’s simple, it’s straightforward, and it won’t cost you a dime during the trial time.
In this instance, we recommend that you evaluate the various subscription packages offered by Global Call Forwarding and select the one that best meets your requirements. These plans are as follows:
Each Dubai phone number plan includes its own set of prices for “Monthly Minutes,” the price per extra minute, and the price each month, as well as its own set of pricing for international calls. Choose an option that is compatible with your company strategy and financial constraints.
Step4 – Select Optional Features
Following that, you’ll need to determine whether or not you want to invest in additional features for your Dubai phone number. This includes checkboxes for the following:
- In order to amass unused minutes for the future, you can utilize the “Add Rollover” function. This is an excellent option for people who have a variable call volume and would like to preserve unused minutes for a month when their call volume is greater in order to save money on additional calls. “Add Call Recording”–Hosted Call Recording comes with a default storage period of 30 days for recorded calls received through your number. This storage period is applicable to 100 percent of calls received through your number. Following the activation of your service, you will have the ability to adjust your call recording preferences. You may record up to 100 percent of your calls and keep them for up to six years. “Add an SMS Plan”– SMS forwarding is a new service option that allows subscribers to have their incoming SMS messages forwarded to a specified email address of their choosing. A virtual phone number that is SMS-enabled may be purchased quickly and simply by customers, who can then receive incoming messages from particular countries through email.
Step5 – Complete Your Information
You must first provide your Contact Information in order for the transaction to go through (First Name, Last NameEmail). Once you’ve provided your information, choose your account type (Business or Personal). You will need to include your company name if you are doing business. Then, by checking the box next to the Terms and Conditions, you agree to them. Finally, to complete your decision, click “Try for Free” (for free trials) or “Add to Cart” (for premium plans) to proceed to the next step.
Step6 – Review Your Cart
After you’ve submitted your information, go back and look over your purchase. If you like to include additional numbers, simply click on the “Include Additional Numbers” option. Selecting between a free trial and a paid membership is made easy with the help of a simple radio button. Be sure to choose the option that is most appropriate for your company. Click on “Proceed to the Final Step” after you’re completed.
Step7 – Proceed to Checkout
If you proceed past the basket, you will be requested to input your credit card payment information as well as to create a password for your Global Call Forwarding user account. Enter your payment information next, which may include credit cards, PayPal and wire transfers among other payment methods. To complete your purchase after entering your billing and payment information, click on the agreement and then on “Pay and Activate” for premium subscriptions or “Free Trial” for a free trial to confirm your purchase.
The procedure is straightforward and quick, allowing you to take advantage of the numerous prospects that exist for growing your business into the United Arab Emirates and Dubai in a relatively short period of time.
How to Call Dubai
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, with a population of over one million people (UAE). Foreigners account for around 80 percent of the city’s population, which means that Dubai is well-connected to nations all over the world. If you’ve never made an international call to Dubai before, it may seem difficult at first, but if you follow a few basic steps, you’ll be up and running in no time.
- 1 Enter the exit code of the country from which you are calling. 2 Press the dialing key. Before making any international calls, it is necessary to dial the country’s exit code. Also known as an international access code, this number is unique to each country and changes from one to the next.
- The exit code 011 should be used for travel to and from the United States, Canada, and the majority of the Caribbean. You should use the exit code 00 if you are traveling to China, Italy, or the United Kingdom. To go to Australia, use the exit code 0011
- Look up all of the other codes on the website
- 2 After entering your country’s exit code, press 9-7-1 immediately. United Arab Emirates (UAE), the nation in which Dubai is situated, has a country code of +971 followed by the letter “A.” Immediately following the entry of your country’s exit code, enter “971.”
- Consider the following example: If you’re calling from the United States, your phone number will appear something like this: 011-971
- s3 To contact a landline, dial the number 4 followed by the phone number’s last seven digits. Before you dial a number, you should determine what type of number you are contacting. Whenever you are dialing a landline number, hit the number 4 first, followed by your phone number. Input the 7-digit landline number you intend to contact directly after that.
- If the phone number you are contacting has seven digits (xxx-xxxxxx), it is a landline
- Otherwise, it is a mobile phone. It will appear something like this when dialing a landline number: 011-971-4-000-0000 (if you are calling from the United States, Canada, or the Caribbean)
- 4 To access a mobile phone, dial the prefix 50, 55, or 56 followed by the 7-digit phone number. In Dubai, mobile numbers are tied with certain operator prefixes. This prefix will be one of the following numbers: 50, 55, or 56. Ideally, it would be included in the mobile phone number that was provided to you.
- If the number has nine digits in length (xx-xxx-xxxxxx), it is a mobile phone number (xx-xxx-xxxxxx). Because the final number for a mobile phone will seem something like this: 011-971-55-000-0000 if you are calling from Canada, the Caribbean, or the United States, the final number for a mobile phone will look something like this: 011-971-55-000-0000.
- 1 Take into consideration the time difference between the United States and other countries. Dubai operates on Gulf Standard Time (UTC + 4), which means that if you’re calling from another time zone, you’ll most likely be calling from a different time zone than you are in. Prevent calling someone at an inconvenient hour by checking the current time in Dubai before you make your phone call.
- 1 Take into consideration the time difference between the United States and other parts of the world Due to the fact that Dubai runs on Gulf Standard Time (UTC + 4), it is likely that you will be calling from a different time zone while making an international call. Prevent calling someone at an inconvenient hour by checking the current time in Dubai before making your phone call.
- 1 Take into consideration the time difference between the United States and the rest of the world. Because Dubai runs on Gulf Standard Time (UTC + 4), it is possible that you will be calling from a different time zone if you are calling from outside. Check the current time in Dubai before making a phone call to ensure that you do not call someone at an inconvenient hour.
- Look into how much your phone provider charges for long-distance calls and compare that rate to the cost of a calling card. Inform yourself about international calling plans offered by your phone carrier to see whether you may save money over time.
- Inquire with your phone provider to find out how much they charge for long-distance calls, and then compare that rate to the price of a calling card. Inform yourself about international calling plans offered by your phone carrier to see if you may save money over time
- Check with your phone provider to learn how much they charge for long-distance calls, and then compare that rate to the cost of a calling card. Inquire with your phone provider about international calling options that might save you money over time.
Create a new question
- Is Botim available for hire in Dubai? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. Staff Editors at wikiHow provide an answer to a question. How can I make a free phone call to Dubai? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. Staff Editors at wikiHow provide an answer to a question. In Dubai, does WhatsApp function properly? This answer was written by a member of our highly trained team of researchers, who then double-checked it for correctness and comprehensiveness before posting it. wikiHow Staff EditorStaff AnswerHelp wikiHow by unlocking this answer that has been researched and written by a wikiHow staff member. The messaging service WhatsApp will operate in Dubai, but the majority of VoIP and internet video calling services are now restricted in the country. Use of a VPN (Virtual Private Network), which may conceal your IP address and assist you in bypassing these limitations, may be able to help you get past this restriction. Question The phone number I’m attempting to contact in Dubai isn’t functioning from India. What do I need to do to ensure that the call is a success? To make a phone call to Dubai from India, you must first prefix the phone number with the following characters: 00 + 971 + 4
- 00 + 971 + 4 Question What is the best way to make a call from India to Dubai? Follow the steps outlined in the preceding article, as appropriate. Question What is the best way to preserve a Dubai number on WhatsApp in India? It is best to save your number in international format. As a result, start with +971 and then the area code without the zero, followed by the local number
- Question What is a good example of a format that I may use for a landline call within Dubai? 00971 04 1234567 is a good example of a standard format. Assuming that the house number you intend to contact is ‘1234567
- Question What is the best way to contact someone who has an Australian cell phone but is now in Dubai? Because they have the same country prefix as an Australian number, you may treat them the same way you would treat an Australian number. There may be additional costs for roaming. Question What is the best way to make a phone call from Somalia to Dubai? Follow the steps outlined in the preceding article, as appropriate. Question How can I make a phone call to India using a landline phone? You must first visit the website of the phone operating system and inquire as to whether you are permitted to contact this nation. However, you will be required to pay either a long-distance cost or a monthly fee.
More information can be found in the following answers: Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining.
Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. SubmitAdvertisement
- In the case of calls made from within the United Arab Emirates, there is no need to dial either the exit code or the country code. Add a zero before calling 4 (Dubai’s area code), and then continue with the 7-digit telephone number
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement
About This Article
Summary of the ArticleXTo make a phone call to Dubai, you must first dial the exit code of the nation from which you are phoning. This code, if you don’t already have it, may be found by searching the internet for it. After you have dialed the exit code, dial 971 to reach Dubai, which is situated in the United Arab Emirates, which is the country code for the nation. Dial the number 4 after the UAE country code before punching in the 7-digit landline number if you’re calling from a landline in the UAE.
Continue reading for helpful hints on how to make international calls with a calling card.
The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 275,163 times.
Is this article up to date?
Everything you need to know about contacting the United Arab Emirates, as well as the fundamental laws of international dialing, will be covered.
Ok, so to call UAE from the U.S., just follow these instructions:
- To begin, call 011, which is the United States exit code
- Then call 971 to reach the United Arab Emirates country code. Afterwards, enter the 1-digit area code (see the example calling code list below), followed by the 7-digit phone number. The following is an example of a phone call from the United States to the United Arab Emirates: 011 + 971 + X + XXX XXXX
- 011 + 971 + X + XXX XXXX
- 011 + 971 + X
- 011 +
Learnhow to call the United Arab Emirates from the U.S.
A list of some important city dialing codes may be seen below.
|UNITED ARAB EMIRATES CALLING CODES|
|Ras Al Khaimah||7|
Even so, simply calling a number is not always sufficient. We understand that this seems absurd, but there are a number of laws that are not well recognized when it comes to international calling. Some of those may be causing you difficulty. Take a look at this:
Are your international calls totally blocked?
The cell phone you purchased may have arrived with its own factory default settings, which, unless manually changed or overridden by your cell phone service provider, will most likely prevent you from making international calls until that setting is manually changed or the service provider overrides that status for you. Fortunately, this is a straightforward repair. Change the setting or request that your service provider do so for you.
Need area codes?
As a result, you may omit the area code when dialing many international calling destinations because they have a dedicated or designated beginner digit for all calls made to that country.
Truncate the trunk
It is acceptable to omit the area code when contacting foreign locations when there is a dedicated or designated beginner digit for all calls to that country.
Call to United Arab Emirates or have them call you!
When you sign up for our Vonage World ® plan, you’ll be able to make calls to the United Arab Emirates from both landlines and cell phones at Vonage’s extremely affordable per-minute prices. Everything is made possible by the Vonage BoxTM, a cutting-edge VoIP device that allows you to carry your phone calls over your high-speed internet connection. The box itself, as well as activation, are completely free. Residents of the United States are likewise exempt from paying for delivery! So get on the phone and contact that old sweetheart in Fujairah, or you can set up a Vonage account for them.
area code, specifically YOUR area code!
It becomes even better because Vonage is responsible for its own operations.
That’s a lot of zeros, but they’re all positive zeros. Give those calling cards to the United Arab Emirates a rest and put them away for good.
Clue me in on a great international calling app, please!
Yes, without a doubt. If you haven’t already, you should check out Vonage Mobile®, an iPhone® and AndroidTM calling software that allows you to make free international calls and has made significant waves in a short amount of time. Because it’s completely free to download and use (you just have to make sure you’re contacting another app user), go ahead and click on the link to learn more and start making free calls right now! * You must open a second Vonage account and are solely responsible for any charges and activity on each account, as well as shipping costs for the adapter and compliance with the regulations of the nation where the Vonage adapter will be used if it is located outside of the United States of America.
The Vonage 911 service is not available outside of the United States.
Complete list: Important phone numbers in Dubai
Published:Sunday, October 30, 2016, 6:19 p.m. Updated at 8:22 p.m. on Sunday, October 30th, 2016. Numbers to call in an emergency 999 for the police (from anywhere in the UAE) Helicopter Emergency medical services: If the accident is considered serious, the police will launch a helicopter to transfer the injured. 998 is the number for an ambulance. 997 – Fire – The Dubai Police Department 901 is the number for the Dubai Police call center. Non-emergency number for Dubai Police: 04-609 6999 If you have information on sexual offenses against minors, please call 04-266 1228.
Criminal Investigations Division – 04-266 0929 If you want to report a crime anonymously, call the Al Ameen service of the Dubai Police at 800 4888 from inside the UAE or +971 800 4888 from outside the UAE.
Various other entities The coast of Dubai (Dubai Maritime City Authority) may be reached at 800 4806.
The Dubai Municipality may be reached at 800 900 or 04-221 5555.
Telephone number for the Amer Service, General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs: 800 5111 600 54 5555 Dubai Consumer Protection (for consumer complaints must be directed to the Consumer Rights Section of the Dubai Economic Department) To make a cab reservation, call +9714-2080808, +9714-2080000, or 800 9090.
- Hospitals run by the government The Latifa (Al Wasl) Hospital may be reached at 04-219 3000.
- Rashid Hospital may be reached at 04-219 2000.
- Al Maktoum Hospital’s phone number is 04-222-1211.
- Hatta Hospital may be reached at 04-814 7000.
- Medical Clinic and Welcare Hospital (04-282 7788) Emergency hospital (Jebel Ali Hospital): 800 4677 4825 (toll free), +971 4 8845777 (international).
- Medcare Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital (04-3768 400) is located in the heart of the city.
- Mediclinic City Hospital may be reached at +971 4 435 9999.
- Zulekha Hospital may be reached at +9714-2678866 or 6005 24442.
- Flight Information Voice Portal at Dubai International Airport – 04-216-6666 Call 04-224 5777 for flight information.
Emirates Customer Service: +971 80004442973; Hotel and automobile reservations (service provided by Tourico): +971 80004442973 Phone number for FlyDubai: +9714-2311000 Weather forecast for Dubai (provided by the Dubai Meteorological Office at Dubai International Airport) – 04-216 2218
country code, area codes, phone books
On October 30, 2016, at 6:19 p.m., the New York Times published an article. Updated at 8:22 p.m. on Sunday, October 30, 2016. Contact information in case of emergency Dial 999 to contact the authorities (from anywhere in the UAE) Helicopter When you dial 999, the police will deploy a helicopter to transfer the injured if the accident is assessed to be life-threatening. 998 for an ambulance 997 (Fire) – Deputy Chief of Police for Dubai Police 901 is the telephone number for the Dubai Police Department.
- Criminal Investigations Division (04-266 0929) – If you want to report a crime anonymously, call the Al Ameen service from the Dubai Police at 800 4888 from inside the UAE or +971 800 4888 from outside the UAE.
- Various other individuals and organizations Phone: 800 4806 (Dubai Maritime City Authority) for the coast of Dubai.
- Telephone numbers for Dubai Municipality include 800 900 and 04-221 5555.
- Telephone number for the Amer Service, General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs: 800 5111.
- In order to reserve a cab, call the following numbers: +9714-2080808, +9714-2080000, 800 9090 800 111; Dubai Foundation for Women and Children; Dubai Foundation for Children Hospitals run by the federal government : 04-219 3000; Latifa Hospital (Al Wasl) Hospital in Dubai – +971 4 219 5000.
- Al Baraha Hospital’s phone number is 04-271 0000 (on Saturdays).
- 444 4010, Al Amal Hospital (Al-Amal Hospital).
HMOs (health maintenance organizations) Call the American Hospital at 04-336 7777, 04-337 6699, or 04-337 6645 to schedule an appointment.
Hospital in Iran (phone: 04-344 0250).
04-3768 400 – Medcare Orthopaedics and Spine Hospital (Melbourne, Australia).
Cedars Jebel Ali Hospital: +9714-8814000, and +97 14-8818816.
6005 24442; +9714-2678866 Zulekha Hospital is located at 6005 24442.
Flight Information Voice Portal at Dubai International Airport – 04-216-6666 (Dubai International Airport).
Tourico can assist you with hotel and vehicle reservations at +971 80004442973. Emirates may be reached at 600-555-555. +9714-2311000 – Flydubai – Call 04-216 2218 for a weather forecast for Dubai (provided by the Dubai Meteorological Office at Dubai International Airport).
The time inthe United Arab Emirates is now09:33:22pm
- 011 is the international access code, which should be dialed first when calling from the United States or Canada. The country code for the United Arab Emirates is 971. The phone number (remove the first 0) is:
- Fixed phones have 8 digits, with the area code added
- Mobile phones have 9 digits.
- An example of a call from the United States to a landline in Dubai: 011 971 4?
How to dial to UAE cellular:
- The following is the dialing syntax for calls to a cell phone: 011 9715?
|Abu Dhabi||2||Fujairah||9||Ras Al Khaimah||7|
|Dubai||4||Madinat Zayed||2||Umm-Al Quwain||6|
Purchase a virtual phone number in Dubai and use it to route calls anywhere in the world. Try out the most dependable business phone service in Dubai risk-free for 30 days.
The Professional Choice for Dubai Virtual Numbers
Virtual phone numbers for business in Dubai are now accessible. There are no startup costs or obligations, and you may create fresh company numbers in minutes. There are several features, such as a virtual attendant and complex IVR, as well as voicemail-to-email. Every virtual number package comes with more than 20 VoIP capabilities that are included at no additional cost. Create a virtual number in Dubai and begin accepting calls within minutes of signing up.
Trusted by Over 7,000 Global Brands
Virtual phone numbers for business in Dubai are now available for purchase. Establish new business numbers in minutes with no fees or commitments, and no setup time. Voicemail-to-email functionality as well as a virtual attendant are all included. At no additional charge, every virtual number package comes with more than 20 VoIP capabilities. Create a virtual number in Dubai and begin accepting calls within minutes of purchasing the number.
Expect the Best from Your VoIP Number Service
- Call Management Has Been Made Simple. Utilize a single, user-friendly web interface to manage your phone forwarding rules, call recordings, voicemail services, call tracking statistics, and virtual phone number plans. Phone Trees are available indefinitely. No further fees are required to create an infinite number of tiered IVR menus, virtual attendants, and customizable welcomes. Calls can be forwarded anywhere. Using customized rule sets, calls may be forwarded to any number of devices, groups, and places in Dubai or beyond
- VoIP Business Numbers for Any Need. When you obtain local and international phone numbers, you may begin accepting calls within minutes
- FastReliable Business Phone Services. We don’t charge any setup fees or need any contracts
- We simply provide excellent call quality and devoted 24/7 assistance. Risk-free trial of Dubai’s leading virtual number supplier
Reliable Outbound CallingGuaranteed Business Caller ID
Are you fed up with poor response rates and inconsistent caller ID while making international or domestic calls to Dubai? You can rely on AVOXI’sTrueLocalTM Local Presence Dialing Numbers for guaranteed business caller ID while making outbound phone calls. Are you looking for even more features for outbound calling? Take advantage of a free trial of AVOXI’s award-winning contact center platform and discover for yourself how simple 2-way call management can be to handle. The following are some of the most popular characteristics among customers:
- Outbound calling from a lightweight, web-based softphone for international calls
- Outbound VoIP prices that are unbeatable in Dubai and around the world
- Among the features are CRM integration, Click-to-Call functionality, intelligent call routing, live call monitoring, and many others.
Amazingly Affordable Business Phone Number Services
- There are no startup costs, no commitments, and no cancellation fees associated with any business VoIP package. For just $6.99 a month, you can record unlimited incoming and outgoing calls. Call quality that is dependable at inexpensive VoIP calling rates that has been in place for more than two decades
- Have any company phone numbers that you’d like to retain? Transferring phone numbers to or from AVOXI is completely free! If you convert your company numbers to AVOXI, you can even get compensated for your efforts.
Why So Many Businesses Choose AVOXI
AVOXI’s all-in-one platform provides everything you need to effectively run and manage your global cloud communications, from our significant recognition for our 20 years of global voice and messaging experience to our developing technologies that are gaining popularity.
How to Buy Dubai Virtual Phone Numbers Online
Nobody else makes it so simple and economical to obtain virtual phone numbers for commercial purposes as AVOXI. In just a few simple steps, you may create virtual phone numbers in Dubai.
Choose Your Virtual Phone Number Plan and Add-On Features
Select the Dubai virtual number you wish to purchase from the online purchasing basket, as well as a phone number to which incoming calls will be forwarded from there. Next, select a plan depending on your projected call volume as well as any optional features such as call recording, SMS forwarding (available in the United States and Canada), and a free trial of our virtual contact center system. After you’ve chosen your plan and any optional add-ons, proceed to the checkout page. Are you attempting to acquire virtual numbers in large quantities?
Log In and Customize Your VoIP Number Features
Immediately following the purchase of your virtual phone number, you will get a confirmation email with login instructions, which you must follow in order to activate your account. You will get an extra email after your account has been activated, which will provide instructions on how to begin customizing your virtual number settings. An AVOXI specialist will follow up with you to ensure that your phone number is functioning properly and to answer any concerns you may have regarding the AVOXI platform and its features.
Your new Dubai virtual phone number, on the other hand, may not be enabled until an AVOXI specialist has been able to verify your account information (this usually takes 15 minutes or less).
Update Your Service Settings as Your Business Needs Change
Following the activation of your new business phone number, you will be able to quickly log in and make changes to your virtual number account at any time. In your account, you have entire control: you may add or delete business numbers and account users, design new call forwarding rules, check call recordings and logs, upload new custom greetings for your virtual attendants, alter your call waiting music, and do a variety of other things.
Reviews from Our Customers
Following the activation of your new business phone number, you will be able to quickly log in and make changes to your virtual number account at your convenience. In your account, you have entire control: you can add or delete business numbers and account users at any time, design new call forwarding rules, monitor call recordings and logs, upload new custom greetings for your virtual attendants, alter your call waiting music, and do so much more. According to the company, “When compared to other similar services now available on the market, AVOXI undoubtedly makes a difference on every level.” “Because the UI is simple to use and extremely user friendly, our teams required very little training to be up and running almost immediately.” “AVOXI makes it simple to add and remove user licenses, as well as to set up call routing and virtual attendants.
It is also extremely scalable, requiring no major upfront financial commitments.” “AVOXI’s customer service and sales representatives are always willing to spend the necessary time with us and gently walk us through our inquiries and difficulties.
“Because the UI is simple to use and extremely user friendly, our staff needed very little training to be up and running immediately.” “AVOXI makes it simple to add and remove user licenses, as well as to set up call routing and virtual attendants.
In contrast to certain service providers that frequently dismiss “silly” concerns and don’t bother to respond to each and every issue or query presented.”
Virtual Business Phone Numbers Available for Any Need
Make sure you have the correct sort of virtual business phone number for your organization, no matter where you are.
Toll Free Business Numbers
The use of toll free numbers allows callers to reach your company without incurring any further charges.
Toll free business numbers are easily recognized and appear to be of a high level of professionalism. The number may not be reachable from outside the nation in rare instances. Virtual Toll-Free Numbers Toll-Free Virtual Numbers
Local Virtual Numbers
Businesses may establish a local presence by using local Dubai phone numbers. Callers from inside the region are only charged local call rates, regardless of where you answer the phone. Local company numbers can be called from anywhere in the world, including from outside the nation. Local Virtual Numbers (Local Virtual Numbers)
Non-geographic numbers function in the same way as local numbers, but they have a dial-code that is recognized throughout the country. These business phone numbers are very common in the United Kingdom, the United Arab Emirates, Australia, and several other countries around Europe and Asia. Non-Geographic Numbers (also known as Non-Geographic Identifiers)
Common Questions About Dubai Virtual Numbers
Your new business number is set up and activated within 30 minutes or less if you acquire a Dubai virtual number using the online shopping basket. If your business email address does not correspond to the email address associated with your listed company, an AVOXI professional may contact you to verify your account information before unblocking the number.
I already have business phone numbers in Dubai. How can I save money with AVOXI?
For existing virtual numbers in Dubai, you may simply transfer your VoIP phone numbers to AVOXI in order to enjoy our services. The procedure of transferring virtual telephone numbers in Dubai is straightforward.
Do I need to provide special documentation to get a Dubai business phone number?
In order to obtain virtual phone numbers in Dubai, there are no particular documentation requirements.
Don’t See Business Phone Numbers Available Where You Need Them?
We’re here to assist you! Contact us immediately away so that we can assist you in locating the best business number for your needs.
How to Call United States From United Arab Emirates
The dialing protocol for calling the United States from the United Arab Emirates is detailed below. You can discover instructions on how to make an international call from the United Arab Emirates to a fixed or mobile phone in the United States.
Calling United States From United Arab Emirates – Direct Dialing Numbers
To make a direct call to the United States from the United Arab Emirates, you must dial the phone number in the international dialing format shown below. The dialing format is the same whether you are calling a mobile or land line in the United States from the United Arab Emirates.
To call United States from United Arab Emirates, dial:00 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number00 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
When contacting the United States from the United Arab Emirates, make sure you dial the phone number in the manner indicated above.
- 00- The exit code for the United Arab Emirates, which is required when making any international call from the United Arab Emirates
- And 1- The ISD code or the country code of the United States of America There are 291 area codes in the United States, making it the largest country in the world. After entering the ISD Code, if there is an area code, dial the area code of the city in the United States from which you are calling after dialing the ISD Code. It is necessary to dial the Recipient’s Telephone Number after the ISD Code if there is no area code.
How to call a mobile number in United States from United Arab Emirates:
The following is an example of how to make an international call from the United Arab Emirates to a mobile phone number in the United States:00 + 1 +?
United States – Emergency Numbers
911 – Police, Ambulance, and Fire Departments
United States ISD Code
The country code for the United States is 1. The ISD code for the country is 1.
United States Area Codes
In the United States, there are 291 different area codes. To make an international call from the United Arab Emirates to the United States, you will need to know the area codes for the various states in the United States. In the event that you are contacting California from another nation, disregard the number within the brackets. When calling within the United States, just the number included in brackets should be dialed, together with the appropriate area code.
|City / Region||Area Code|
When to call United States from United Arab Emirates
Understand the time difference between the United States and the United Arab Emirates in order to arrange calls and prevent making erroneous calls.
The current time in the United Arab Emirates is Friday, February 11, 2022, 05:34 p.m. (+00:00). Current time in the United States is Friday, February 11, 2022, 7:34 a.m. -10:00 p.m. The time in the United Arab Emirates is 10 hours ahead of the time in the United States.
UAE Mobile Phone Number List
The UAE mobile number database contains the contact cell phone number list for the inhabitants of the United Arab Emirate. If you would like to obtain a list of UAE phone numbers, you can do so by visiting our UAE phone number database. Recently updated and reliable UAE cell phone number list with complete contact information was made available to you by Latest Mailing Database. If you can afford to purchase the UAE phone number list, you will be able to obtain a database of UAE cell phone numbers that is 95 percent correct.
For the development of your company, the most effective sales marketing is one that is neither too general nor too particular to your target clienteles’ interests.
To run a successful marketing campaign, you must first identify your target demographic and then communicate with them in a way that they will understand.
This platform will provide you a competitive advantage in multichannel marketing campaigns and will provide you with insights to help you enhance the strategy of your marketing campaigns.
UAE Cell Phone Number List
The list of UAE cell phone numbers has been updated to include the most recent consumer phone numbers. You may obtain complete contact information, such as name, address, city, and so on, by visiting this site. As a result of this fantastic plan, you will have the ability to enjoy long distance phone conversations at all hours of the day and night. Purchase a UAE phone number list to help you promote your company and attract more visitors and clients. Our opt-in and double-verified phone number list is sourced from the UAE cell phone number directory and is constantly updated.
- 1 million updated and flawless data points gathered from a variety of reliable sources
- Offers you a fair price of $1500, which is a good deal. It is a one-time payment. An quick download of software in the CSV file format, which can be exported to an Excel spreadsheet.
For United Arab EmiratesPhone Number List, Latest Mailing Database (also known as latestdatabase.com) is a great resource. It is the most trusted platform in providing your needs regarding to consumer phone number list, which is a big help to explore more for telemarketing, SMS marketing, and cold calling to increase your business satisfaction.
Buy UAE Phone Number List
The following is a list of the items: 12 million total phone numbers are available. Included in the list: a total of 5 million phone numbers. Included on the list are: 3 million phone numbers in total. The following is a list of the items: Name of the Contact Person Contact Address Phone Number of the Contact Person Date of entry into the program Number of phone numbers in total: 1 million Included in the list: a total of 500,000 phone numbers.
Included in the list is the following information: total phone numbers: 100,000 Placing an order for a Trial Package 10,000 dollars is the amount on the list.
UAE Consumer Mobile Phone Number List
The UAE mobile number database is a validated and up-to-date list of mobile phone numbers in the United Arab Emirates that is used for telemarketing, data enrichment, and other marketing reasons. It is maintained by the UAE Mobile Number Database Association. This cell phone number list, mobile number list, and bulk SMS marketing list from Latest Mailing Database may also be used for a variety of other marketing campaigns, such as call marketing, telemarketing, SMS blast, email marketing, and so on.
This data may be used to produce income, sales, revenues, and return on investment, all of which can help you take your business to the next level.
Aside from that, our UAE mobile number list can be purchased at an extremely reasonable price, with a selection of packages ranging from 100 thousand to 12 million numbers for prospective consumers that you are required to contact as part of your cold calling and telemarketing campaigns.
UAE Phone Number QuestionAnswer
Following that, we make a point of updating our contact mobile phone number list once a month. We assemble our Mobile List from a variety of sources. As a result, we refresh our database after each month’s data collection.
When cell phone numbers list is delivered?
As a result, after placing your purchase, your phone numbers list will be supplied within 4 hours, and for bespoke contact mobile number leads, we require a maximum of 72 hours to construct the data.
What is telemarketing numbers accuracy?
In addition, we supply you with Mobile numbers that are 95 percent accurate. All of our contact information, including mobile phone numbers, has been validated by both humans and computers.
What type mobile numbers list you provide?
Finally, we supply data on business phone numbers as well as consumer cell number lists, as well as information on firm contact persons by company employee title and work function. Additionally, you may create a mobile phone list by gathering targeted individual contact information by industry or nation, as well as state and city information.
This telemarketing list bring the sales lead?
To put it another way, yes, our telemarketing list will result in more closed sales leads for your organization.
Mobile number list use to any crm platform?
Yes, our telemarketing list will result in more closed sales leads for your firm, to put it differently.
What format for telemarketing numbers list?
In other words, we will offer you with your organized telemarketing numbers list in either an excel or a CSV format.
Mobile phone list have permission?
Similarly, our list of all contact mobile numbers is permission-based and compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What is your telemarketing list Source?
Most significantly, we have a variety of platforms through which to obtain telemarketing lists. We obtained all of our telemarketing numbers from reputable sources and used only opt insource. We compile a list of mobile phone numbers from both commercial and consumer sources for our clients.
What Purpose we use this cell phone number list?
You may, however, utilize this mobile phone number list to construct online sms marketing campaigns for your organization or cold calling marketing campaigns for your customers.
Cell phone number list is ready to use call center?
It is possible, however, to use this mobile phone number list to establish marketing campaigns for your organization via SMS or cold calling.