A 90 days tourist visa Dubai validity for entering the Emirates is 58 days from the date of issue and can be extended twice for 30 days each for a fee of AED 850 each time after completing your 90-day tenure.
- For those who plan to stay for a prolonged period of time in Dubai, this visa is recommended. The 90-day visa is a one-entry visa that is valid for 58 calendar days starting from the date it was issued. Tourists can only enter the country during the validity period of the visa.
Can 90 days visa be extended in Dubai?
The short-term visit visa is valid for 30 days and can be extended. The short-term tourist visa is valid for 30 days and can be extended. The long-term visit visa is valid for 90 days and can be extended. The long-term tourist visa is valid for 90 days and can be extended.
Can I stay in Dubai for 3 months?
If you want to stay longer in Dubai you can apply for a 3 months Dubai visa through a tourism company. If you hold a passport originating from any of the below 48 countries, you will receive a complementary 90 day multiple entry visit visa.
How can I extend my 3 months visa in UAE?
Renewing or extending tourist visa
- All types of visit and tourist visas can be extended for 30 days twice, upon applying for it and after successful approval by the relevant authority.
- Visitors and tourists can apply for the second renewal before the expiry of the first one against AED 600 each time of renewal.
How do I get a 90 days visa for Dubai?
To apply for a 90 days visit visa for Dubai, you need to visit the UAE visa application center, submit your required documents and visa application, pay the fees and wait for the processing to take place. You can also apply for UAE visa online through Emirates Visa Services.
Can 3 months visit visa be extended?
The validity of tourist visa is 30 days while visit visa is 90 days. Tourist visa can’t be extended. It is best to renew your visa before the due date to avoid paying penalty fees. However, tourist visa holders are only allowed to renew twice, for maximum 60 days stay.
What is 90day visa?
The 90 days Dubai visa is a long-term visa. You can apply for your 90 days Dubai tourist visa with single-entry or multiple-entry provision. Apply online for a 90 days Dubai tourist visa starting from Rs 19,199 Rs 18,699 only and get your visa in just 5 working days.
How much does a 90 day visa cost?
Fiancé Visa (K-1) The foreign fiancé completes a visa application (Form DS-160), submits it online (or according to the local consulate’s instructions), and pays the $265 visa fee. The foreign fiancé goes to an interview at the U.S. embassy or consulate, and presents any requested documents during the interview.
Is Dubai giving 5 years tourist visa?
The UAE government has also approved a new visa that will let you stay and enjoy experiences in Dubai for five full years. Yes, you read that right! People from all nationalities can now get a five-year visit visa.
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
Is Dubai visa available now?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visit to visit Dubai. Indian nationals holding a normal passport and a valid Visa, or a Green Card issued by the USA, or UK or EU Residency, can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days.
How long can I stay in Dubai without visa?
30‑day visit eligibility If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30‑day visit visa free of charge.
90 Days Dubai Visa
The Dubai visa is valid for 90 days and is considered a long-term visa. For your 90-day Dubai tourist visa, you have the option of applying for a single-entry or a multiple-entry visa. For a 90-day Dubai tourist visa, you may apply online for a visa beginning at Rs 19,199Rs 18,699 just and have your visa in as little as 4 working days. For immediate assistance with your Dubai visa, please phone 022 4164 2214 or complete the form below.
90 Days Dubai Visa Details
|Dubai Visa type
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan
|Rs 19,199Rs 18,699
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan
|Rs 19,699Rs 19,199
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance
Please keep in mind that we do not supply Dubai work visas. Please read ourOK to Boardinformation section if you want to learn more about OK to Board! Indian citizens traveling to Dubai for more than a month to visit friends or family may be eligible to apply for the 90-day Dubai visa for Indian citizens.
Documents for Dubai visa application
- Please keep in mind that we do not providing work visas for Dubai residents. Please visit ourOK to Boardinformation area to learn more about OK to Board! In order to connect with friends or relatives in Dubai for more than a month, passengers must apply for the 90-day UAE visa for Indian citizens.
Additional documents required for 90 days Dubai visa
- The following items are required: a confirmed Dubai airline ticket
- Passport copies of friends or family who reside in Dubai
- Friends/relatives who are currently residing in Dubai must provide confirmation of residency. Friends/relatives who live in Dubai have sent an invitation letter to you. Alternative local contact information for two friends or family who live in Dubai
- In addition to the materials listed above, immigration may request additional documentation if it deems it required.
Get your Dubai Visa in 4 simple steps:
- Send us your docs over the internet or WhatsApp us at +91 99 2020 4596. Make a payment using the internet. We will give you a payment link through email. In just four working days, you will get your Dubai visa.
- Find out everything you need to know about the 90-day tourist visa application procedure in Dubai right here.
Important information about Dubai visa
- Rejection of a visa to Dubai
- See what your UAE visa would look like before applying.
For further information, please contact our travel specialists at 022 4164 2214 or email [email protected].
Dubai Travel Guide
The city of superlatives welcomes everyone with open arms, and it is a city fascinated with them. A section of Dubai is urban and precisely planned, yet there is still a section of the city that tells the narrative of Dubai’s enigmatic past. Between the past and the present, there is a vast spectrum of possibilities waiting to be discovered. Discover the allure of Dubai with the help of our travel guide, and plan your vacation like an expert with our vacation planner. More information about Dubai tour packages may be found by clicking here.
Dubai Visa Video
Everybody is welcomed with open arms in this city that is devoted to superlatives. A section of Dubai is urban and precisely planned, yet there is still a section that tells the narrative of Dubai’s enigmatic past. The period between the past and the present has a vast range of possibilities that have yet to be discovered. Through our travel guide, you’ll learn about the allure of Dubai and how to organize your trip like an expert. For more information about Dubai trip packages, please visit this page.
90 days Dubai Visa FAQ
- What papers are necessary to submit an application for a visa to the United Arab Emirates? When applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates, the traveler must present the following documents: 1) Confirmed round-trip airline ticket 2) A copy of the original passport Photographs of each visitor taken against a white backdrop in the format of a passport (see below for more information)
- What are the supplementary papers necessary for a 90-day visa to the United Arab Emirates? For the purpose of applying for a 90-day Dubai visa, the traveler must present the following supporting documentation: In addition to a confirmed Dubai flight ticket, you will need the following documents: 2) passport copies of friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 3) residential proof of friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 4) an invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 5) alternate local contact information for two friends/relatives living in Dubai, and 6) a visa for the United Arab Emirates. 6) In addition to the papers listed above, immigration may request further documentation if it deems it required. When should I submit my application for a visa to Dubai? You can apply for a Dubai visa any time between 58 and 5 working days before your scheduled departure date. Is there a minimum age requirement for applying for a Dubai visa? Yes, there is such a thing. Females under the age of 25 and males under the age of 22 must submit an application for a Dubai visa alongside their father, mother, or husband in order to prevent the possibility of being turned down for admission. My passport is about to expire
- Will I be able to obtain a visa to visit Dubai? Upon arriving in Dubai, all tourists must have a valid passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of their arrival. If your passport expires in less than six months, you will need to renew it before applying for a visa to Dubai
- Otherwise, you will have to wait until your passport expires. What method will I use to obtain my 90-day Dubai visa? Upon completion of the application procedure, your Dubai visa will be emailed to the email address you provided at the beginning of the process. What was the reason for my Dubai visa application being rejected? Unfortunately, the authorities in Dubai do not provide any explanations for their decision to refuse a visa application. So we are unable to offer you with detailed information on why your application was rejected. What are the picture criteria for obtaining a visa for Dubai? The following are the picture criteria for submitting an application for a visa to Dubai:
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Visas to Dubai are available for as little as Rs 18,699
- You may get your Dubai visa in as little as four working days. We provide a service called OK to Board. Applying for a visa online allows you to do it from the convenience of your own home. Trusted visa agency with more than 12 years of expertise and more than 1 million visas processed to date
- Dubai Tourism relies on us as a reliable travel partner. The provision of end-to-end visa solutions
- Consult with and get your visa application completed by visa professionals
- With Musafir’s knowledge, you have the best chance of getting your visa approved. It is promised that the experience will be transparent and hassle-free
The Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in Mumbai, India. Apartment No. 1, Cuffe Parade, ColabaMumbai 400 005India. No. 7, Jolly Maker, ColabaMumbai 400 005India Phone: +91 22 2218 1162 Fax: +91 22 2218 1162 Phone: +91 22 2218 0985 Email: [email protected]
Dubai Visa Requirements and Restrictions
The Official Portal of the UAE Government
Tourist visas are required for visitors who are not qualified for visa on arrival or visa-free admission into the United Arab Emirates. Individual travelers from all around the globe who meet the requirements can apply for a tourist visa. This sort of visa is not available to females under the age of 18, unless they are accompanying their parents on their trip. According to a Cabinet decision approved in July 2018, children under the age of 18 who are accompanying adults are eligible for a free visa for their stay between the 15th of July and the 15th of September of each year, subject to availability.
Multiple entry tourist visa for all nationalities
A new multiple-entry tourist visa is now available for all nations, in a move that is intended to make the visa application procedure easier for tourists and visitors. The five-year visa allows travelers to enter the nation several times on their own behalf and stay in the country for up to 90 days on each visit, with the ability to extend the stay for an additional 90 days.
Contact the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship if you want further information on the multiple entry tourist visa. On WAM, you may find connected news coverage.
What is the validity of a tourist visa?
Tourist visas to the United Arab Emirates can be obtained for a period of 30 days or 90 days, with a single entrance or several entries, depending on your itinerary. In recent years, the UAE has made it easier to get a five-year visa that allows travelers to enter the nation several times on their own behalf and remain in the country for 90 days on each visit, with the option to extend the stay by another 90 days.
Who can apply for your tourist visa?
Visas for tourists obtained through airlines Each airline has a set of requirements that must be satisfied in order for them to arrange for the processing of your visa. One of the requirements is that you fly with them. Check the following UAE-based airlines for visa kinds, facilities, terms and conditions, and other pertinent information for the most up-to-date and precise information:
- Etihad Airways provides visa services. Etihad Airways provides visa services. VISA services are provided by Emirates Airline (Emirates Airline)
- Visa services are also provided by Fly Dubai (Fly Dubai)
- Visa services are also provided by Air Arabia (Air Arabia).
Tourist visas can be obtained through travel firms and hotels. Licensed travel agents and hotels in the United Arab Emirates can assist you in obtaining a tourist visa if you book your plane ticket via them and keep your hotel reservation with that particular hotel. If there are any tourist packages available to the UAE in partnership with a local tour operator, you may also contact travel agents in your nation for information. It is critical to thoroughly investigate the legitimacy of any travel agency with whom you are working, and to hold off on making any payments or submitting copies of your official papers until you are confident that the tour operator is legitimate.
Please keep in mind that the UAE embassies do not grant tourist visas.
Learn more about the requirements for a transit visa to the United Arab Emirates.
Renewing or extending tourist visa
All forms of visit and tourist visas can be extended for a total of 30 days twice, once when the visa is applied for and once after it has been approved by the appropriate government. This may be accomplished without the need to travel outside of the nation. Visitors and tourists can apply for a second renewal before the first one expires at a cost of AED 600 each renewal. The initial renewal is valid for one year. Visa overstayers who do not renew their visas in accordance with the rules outlined above will be subject to a fine of AED 100 every day they overstay, which will be computed starting 10 days after their visa expires.
- Upon application and following approval by the competent authorities, all types of visit and tourist visas can be renewed for a total of 30 days on two occasions. No need to travel outside of the nation is required for this to be done. Before the initial renewal expires, visitors and tourists can apply for a second renewal for AED 600 each time they renew their visa. For those who do not renew their visas in accordance with the guidelines above, they will be required to pay a fine of AED 100 every day they overstayed, which will be computed starting 10 days after the visa expiry date. However, the new rule for extension does not apply to the following groups of people or organizations:
WAM (Emirates News Agency) is the source of this information. To extend your visit or tourist visa, you must submit an application to one of these organizations. The most recent update was made on October 4, 2021.
General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR
It is the parent company of Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd., which is based in Gurugram, India, and is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. It is also one of India’s leading online travel companies and operates the website Yatra.com. Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading corporate travel services provider with over 700 corporate customers. Information, pricing, and availability for domestic and international air travel, domestic and international hotel reservations, holiday packages, buses, trains, city activities, intercity and point-to-point cabs, homestays, and cruises are all provided by the company.
Yatra, a prominent platform for lodging alternatives, offers real-time reservations for more than 103,000 hotels in India and more than 1,500,000 hotels throughout the world through its website.
The company also received the National Tourism Award for ‘Best Domestic Tour Operator (Rest of India)’ from the Government of India for the fourth time.
Apply 90 Days Visa to Dubai UAE Online
Visa for Dubai is valid for 90 days. Whether you are traveling to Dubai for a long business trip, to attend a trade show or seminar, to see a friend or family member, or simply to take in the sights, you may apply for a 90-day visit visa for the UAE, which permits you to stay in the country for a maximum of three months in total. In this case, if you want to remain in Dubai for an extended period of time, a 90-day visit visa Dubaiis the most appropriate option for you. The application for this visa is needed by any individual who is not qualified for visa-free entrance or visa-on-arrival in the United Arab Emirates.
- It has the option of being extended twice for an additional 30 days.
- Making an application for Dubai Visit Visa is valid for 90 days.
- You may also apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates online through Emirates Visa Services.
- In addition to your visa application, you will be required to send specific supporting documentation, such as photocopies of your passport and airline ticket, as well as a couple of passport-sized pictures.
- Visa for Sponsored Visit in Dubai for 90 days Your 90-day visit visa to Dubai can be sponsored by any approved travel agency, hotel, or national airline of the United Arab Emirates.
- If you have a family member or acquaintance who is already a resident of the UAE, you can ask him or her to sponsor your visa application.
- As soon as they receive it, they will be able to transmit it to you, which you will be able to use to enter Dubai from your home country.
Visa on Arrival is valid for 90 days.
South Korea, Argentina, the Bahamas, the Solomon Islands, and Nauru are among the countries on this list.
Additionally, nationals of a number of other countries may be eligible for a 90-day visa on arrival, which is not extendable.
Slovenia. Spain. Sweden. Liechtenstein The passports of inhabitants of the nations on the list must be standard, with a six-month validity period. This type of visa must be utilized within 180 days after the date of initial admission into the country. Frequently Asked Questions are included below.
Who must apply for 90-days visa?
When going to the nation for business training, visiting relatives, taking a lengthy vacation or other similar reasons, this visa type is the most commonly used.
I’m a recently married girl and my new name and other details are not yet updated in my old passport. How can I get my Dubai visit visa 90 days?
At the time of filing for the visa, you will need to provide your marriage certificate, a letter of no objection from your parents, a picture ID evidence, your wedding card, as well as a photograph of you and your spouse taken during your marriage.
How can I pay the visa processing fee?
You can pay your visa processing cost in a variety of ways, all of which are listed here. Debit card, credit card, bank transfer, money transfer, PayPal, cash deposit, or an e-wallet are all acceptable methods of payment.
Which photograph should I affix with my visa application?
Photo requirements: passport size, front facing, colored, and with a white backdrop are required. In the photos, the applicant should not be wearing any sunglasses, a mask, a hat, or any other item. A religious headpiece, on the other hand, may be worn, but it should not obscure the applicant’s face.
Can my travel agent help me in getting my 90 days visit visa Dubai?
Yes. Licensees in the tourism industry are permitted to sponsor your 90-day visit visa to Dubai. In reality, they make the visa application procedure considerably simpler and speedier than it would be without. They will also analyze your papers and provide recommendations on how to improve them in order to avoid your visa application being refused. All you have to do is email your paperwork to your travel agent, and he will take care of everything else.
When can I apply for a 90 days visit visa for UAE?
You can submit your visa application anywhere between 5 and 58 days before your scheduled departure date.
Is there any age criteria to apply for 90 days visit visa for Dubai?
Yes. Males under the age of 22 and ladies under the age of 25 should submit an application for this visa alongside their parents or husband, whichever is applicable. In any other case, such visa applications run the risk of being rejected.
Is a return ticket necessary to travel to UAE?
Yes. If you do not have a return ticket or a ticket to an onward destination, you will be unable to travel to the United Arab Emirates.
After applying, how will I receive my visa?
If your visa application is granted, you will get a letter in the mail at the address you provided. It will be in PDF format, which you may print off and take with you on your travel with you.
My visit visa Dubai 90 days is approved, but I’m not able to travel now. Will I need to cancel it?
Yes. You can cancel your visa if you pay a particular amount of money. Unless you terminate your existing visa, you will not be able to reapply for a new one. Other forms of visas Visa for 30 days in a hurry Visa in 24 hoursAED470Express 90 daysVisa in 24 hours visa AED950 for a visa in 24 hours
Visit visa for Dubai for 3 months AED 770 Only – 10% OFF 2022 Best Price
Yes. It is possible to cancel your visa with payment of a particular amount of money. A new visa application will not be accepted unless the previous one is cancelled first. VISAS OF OTHER KINDS a 30-day visa that is expedited Visa in 24 hoursAED470Express 90 days Visa in 24 hoursAED470 visa AED950 for a visa issued within 24 hours
Dubai visit visa charges for 3 months
|Dubai visa fees for 90 days
|Dubai tourist Visa(Validity 90 Days)10% OFF
|770 AEDBuy Now
|90 days multiple entry(Validity 3Months)
|1900 AEDBuy Now
|90 days inside country visa(Validity 90 Days)
|1550 AEDBuy Now
|Dubai Tourist Visa(Validity 30 Days)
|365* AEDBuy Now
|Insurance with 90 days tourist visa
|125* AEDBuy Now
Apply 3 months visit visaDubai
- Click here to learn more. Please click here to be sent to our online application form. Please fill out all of the necessary information and have the papers ready to send by email.
Note: After paying money online for visa application, email us your documents [email protected]
Sale! Visa for UAE tourists ranges from AED395.00 to AED1,900.00.
- Guaranteed lowest price
- Online booking
- No booking fees
- Secure online transaction
- And 24/7 customer service.
This is how it works:
- Choose your package/tour from the comfort of your own home. Pay and reserve a spot
- Receive an email receipt immediately
The visa application procedure in Dubai is rigorous and demanding. It is valid for 58 days from the date of issue and allows the bearer to stay in the UAE for a total of three months, or 90 days, from the date of admission into the nation.
Generally, persons who wish to stay in the UAE for a longer period of time to visit friends and family, for business purposes, to attend seminars and trade fairs, or just to travel do so with this type of visa. Anyone with a valid passport can apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates.
How to apply visit visa for Dubai for 3 months?
When applying for a Dubai visa, applicants have the option of using either online or physical payment methods. In order to ensure a flawless experience, it is sufficient to follow the straightforward three-step procedure.
- Fill out the visa application form on the internet. Please send us the essential papers by email or Whatsapp. Obtain payment for the processing and service costs.
Fill out the online visa application form; We require that you provide us the appropriate documentation by email or Whatsapp. Processing and service costs have to be paid.
Documents required for 90 Days Visa
- A valid passport, as well as a photocopy of the first and final pages of the passport, are required. Passports should be valid for a minimum of three months before being used. passport photos with a white backdrop that has been colored
- Return plane ticket that has been confirmed (after visa clearance)
- If there is no guarantor, hotel reservation documentation (after visa acceptance)
- If there is a guarantor, a copy of his or her passport as well as evidence of residency are necessary
It is essential to ensure that none of the obligatory or supporting papers are smudged, since this might result in the visa being revoked. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you want assistance or consultation. Applications can be completed online and should be submitted at least two months before departure. In addition to eliminating the necessity for a sponsor letter, applying via us is also more cost-effective. To find out how much your visa processing fees will be, click here. Taxes and service fees are included in all of the fees listed.
- FAQs 1.
- There are a variety of reasons why you could need a Dubai visit visa, including: Traveling for pleasure – Visiting family – Training or an internship Purposes pertaining to business, personal, or work-related activities 2.
- A single-entry visa implies that your permit to enter Dubai is only valid for a single visit and cannot be extended.
- A multiple-entry visa allows you to travel to and from Dubai on a number of different occasions.
- If you want to keep your visa valid in either situation, you must enter Dubai within 60 days of the date of admission in order to keep it valid in the other.
- Is it possible to apply for a job in Dubai while on a three-month tourist visa?
- While on a visiting visa, you may, however, seek for work and/or interview with potential employers.
Your visa status must be changed from that of a visitor or tourist to that of a resident (with or without exit).
How long would it take for me to acquire my guest visa?
As a preventative approach, we recommend applying for your visit visa 30 days before your departure date.
Are there any special age requirements to take into consideration while applying for a tourist visa to Dubai?
If this is not the case, applicants who are younger than the specified age restriction may be denied a visa.
Can a recently married female, whose new name and other pertinent information have not yet been altered in her passport, qualify for a visit visa to the United Arab Emirates?
Yes, such individuals are eligible to submit an application for a visit visa to Dubai. Such candidates, on the other hand, are needed to provide the following documents with their visa application:
- Their parents must get a NOC (No Objection Certificate). Marriage certificate, wedding card, marriage photograph with their husband, and photo identification evidence are all required.
7. What type of photos should I include with my visa application? Your visa application photos must be passport-sized, colored, and front-facing with a white backdrop in order to be considered valid for processing. A hat, mask, or sunglasses should not be worn in the shot since they may obscure your face’s appearance. You are welcome to wear your religious hat. However, it should not in any manner obscure or conceal your (applicant’s) face in any way whatsoever. 8. Is it possible to apply for a Dubai visit visa without having a return flight ticket?
A valid ticket to your return destination or a valid ticket to your next destination does not have to be attached when applying for a visit visa to travel to Dubai.
It is necessary to purchase a two-way ticket before to traveling.
90 Days Dubai Visa – UAE Visa policy
If you want to go to Dubai for an extended period of time, such as a family vacation, this 90-day visit visa for the United Arab Emirates is ideal. This visa will enable you to stay in the country for a total of three months. Due to its multicultural diversity, Dubai has recently emerged as a significant tourism center and destination for corporate gatherings. For a hassle-free stay in Dubai, we provide you with the necessary information about 90-day Dubai visas so that you may make the most of your vacation.
- Our guide on the 90-day Tourist visa to Dubai will ensure that your time here is as enjoyable as possible.
- The requirements that must be met are as follows: When it comes to determining which conditions must be completed in order to obtain a visa to Dubai, your country is the determining element.
- In the Gulf Cooperation Council, there are many residents who are not citizens but hold high-ranking professional positions.
- They, their family members, and individuals sponsored by them may be granted a 30-day non-renewable visa upon arrival.
Contact us To Apply Your Visa
Call Us or submit a call back request, and we’ll connect you with a representative who will assist you in completing the visa application process.
Submit Your Passport Details
Submit your information, including a copy of your passport, photographs, and other papers, in accordance with immigration standards.
Get Approved Visa Online Visa
Once you have finished the visa application and submitted all relevant papers, you will be granted your visa if your application is approved.
Documents required for 90 Days Dubai Visa
- Colorized passport copy including bio page and final page scanned and colored
- Ensure that your passport is valid for a minimum of six months. Colored passport-size photo (with a white backdrop) scanned in
- Fees for using a Visa card
Guarantor’s Document for 90 Days Tourist visa :
One’s family or friend who is presently working or residing in the UAE and who can serve as a point of contact in the event of an emergency is acceptable.
- The following documents are required: scanned colored passport copy
- Scanned resident visa copy with a minimum of three months validity
- And scanned Emirates identification card.
Additional Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE:
- Confirmed hotel reservations
- Confirmed return ticket reservations
- A copy of the tour itinerary
Answers to Some of Your Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is applicable to all non-UAE nationals who go to the UAE. Citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), as well as Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, are free from this requirement. Yes, all newborns and children whose parents are not citizens of the UAE will require one in order to enter the country. Visa on arrival is only available to visitors from specific European, North American, and Far Eastern countries who are traveling to Dubai. Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States are among the countries represented.
- Therefore, before embarking on your travel, please check with your local embassy or airline to ensure that the present situation is still valid.
- You might also ask any of your family or friends who are currently residing in the UAE to apply for one on your behalf.
- Tourist visas, transit visas, and visit visas are the three distinct types of visas available.
- While a visa can be obtained in as little as 3 to 4 working days, it is still suggested to submit your application as much in advance as possible.
- Yes, you can book your flights to Dubai before you have submitted your visa application and before the visa processing begins.
- Yes, it is correct.
- The email includes a link that will allow you to check the status of your visa online.
No, that is not feasible due to the fact that the UAE immigration officials do not reimburse applicants who have their visa applications refused.
Yes, it is correct.
After your visa application has been properly processed, you will get it in the mail.
Children under the age of 18 should apply for a visa alongside their father or mother in order to prevent the possibility of rejection.
We’re confident that they’ll be of assistance in guiding you through the process of obtaining one.
Make certain that you provide all of the required information and documentation. We hope you have an enjoyable stay in Dubai. Please get in contact with us if you are interested in packages to this lovely city. During your time with us in Dubai, we pledge to make it an amazing experience.
Types of UAE/Dubai Visa – Short Term eVisa, Single/Multiple Entry Visa
a single point of entry This is advised for tourists planning a brief stay in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for purposes like as trips, meetings, conferences, or transit stays, among other things. It is necessary to meet specific requirements in order to receive a 14-day Dubai visa, which differ based on your country. 14-day period of validity The visa is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 14 days. The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue, however the duration of the stay in the UAE should not exceed 14 days from the day of arrival.
14 Days Visa
Multiple entries are permitted. This visa is ideal for persons who want to go to the UAE on a regular basis or several times during a 14-day period. Make as many trips as you like within 14 days of your initial admission into the UAE. Conditions for getting the 14-day extension The visa requirements for the United Arab Emirates vary based on your nationality. 14-day period of validity The Dubai Visa (Multiple Entry) is a multiple-entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 14 days or less every visit.
During this 14-day period, you will have the opportunity to go to the UAE many times.
30 Days Visa
a single point of entry If you’re planning a quick vacation to the United Arab Emirates to meet up with family or friends, this 30-day visa will be the most convenient alternative for you to choose from. According to your nationality, certain requirements must be met in order to receive a 30-day UAE visa. 30 days are allowed for use. Visa to enter Dubai is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 30 days. The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue, although the duration of the stay in the UAE should not exceed 30 days from the day of arrival.
30 Days Visa
Multiple entries are permitted. This visa is ideal for persons who want to go to the UAE on a regular basis or numerous times during a 30-day period. Make as many trips as you want over the next 30 days from the date of your initial admission into the UAE. According to your nationality, certain requirements must be met in order to receive a 30-day UAE visa. 30 days are allowed for use. The Dubai Visa (Multiple Entrance) is a multiple entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for a maximum of 30 days or less.
It is possible to go to the United Arab Emirates many times within this 30-day period.
60 Days Visa
Enter more than once If you plan on visiting the UAE on a regular basis or numerous times during a 30-day period, this visa is ideal for you! For the first 30 days following your admission into the UAE, you may make as many visits as you like, at no cost. According to your nationality, different requirements for acquiring a 30-day UAE visa apply. 30 days are allowed for this offer. It is possible to obtain a Dubai Visa (Multiple Entry) for a period of up to 30 days or less in the United Arab Emirates.
It is possible to extend the visa validity by 60 days from the date of issuance, but the total length of stay in the UAE should not exceed 30 days from the day of arrival. This 30-day period allows you to go to the United Arab Emirates many times.
60 Days Visa
Multiple entries are permitted. This visa is ideal for persons who want to visit the UAE on a regular basis or many times during a period of 60 days. Make as many visits as you want for a total of 60 days from the date of your initial admission into the UAE. According to your nationality, certain requirements must be met in order to receive a 60-day UAE visa. 60-day period of validity The Dubai Visa (Multiple Entrance) is a multiple entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for a maximum of 60 days or less.
It is possible to go to the United Arab Emirates many times within this 30-day period.
90 Days Visa
Enter more than once If you plan on visiting the UAE frequently or many times during a 60-day period, this visa is for you. It is possible to visit the UAE as many times as you like for 60 days from the date of your initial arrival into the country. According to your nationality, certain requirements must be met in order to receive the 60-day UAE visa. Sixty-Day Validity It is possible to obtain a Dubai Visa (Multiple Entry) for a period of up to 60 days or less in the United Arab Emirates. It is possible to extend the visa validity by 60 days from the date of issuance, but the total length of stay in the UAE should not exceed 30 days from the day of arrival.
90 Days Visa
Multiple entries are permitted. 90-Day Waiting Period Traveling between the United Arab Emirates and visiting nearby countries will be made easier for travelers who need to make multiple stops for extended periods of time, whether by air, land, or sea, and return to Dubai on the same visa, rather than incurring additional time and expense obtaining two, three, or more separate visas, as is the case currently. The requirements for acquiring a 90-day multiple-entry Dubai visa vary based on your nationality and the country you are visiting.
The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue, however the duration of stay in the UAE should not exceed 90 days from the day of arrival.
90 Days Job Seeker Visa
a single point of entry This visa is solely eligible for persons who are searching for work in the United Arab Emirates. After 90 days have elapsed since the person’s entry into the United Arab Emirates, the visa expires unless they return. This implies that you have 90 days to hunt for and finalize a job in the United Arab Emirates. Once you have landed a job, you must leave the UAE and reapply for a work visa through the firm that recruited you in the first place. 90-day period of validity Candidate for a Position The Dubai Visa is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in the United Arab Emirates for up to 90 days or fewer.
The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issuing, however the duration of the stay in the UAE should not exceed 90 days from the day of arrival.
a single point of entry A transit visa is advised for travellers passing through the UAE on their way to another country who want to spend a very short amount of time in the UAE, not exceeding 96 hours. The visa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue, however the duration of the stay in the UAE should not exceed 96 hours from the time of entrance. Note: This visa is valid in all UAE emirates, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain. It is not valid in other countries.
5 Years Visa
Multiple entries are permitted. Tourists can enter the UAE several times on their own behalf and reside in the country for a total of 90 days on each visit with the five-year tourist visa. This is advised for travellers who expect to stay in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for an extended period of time, such as for meetings, conferences, or transit purposes. The 5 Years Multiple Entry Visa will make travel between the United Arab Emirates and visiting nearby countries easier for travelers who need to make multiple stops for extended periods of time, whether by air, land, or sea, and return to Dubai on the same visa, rather than incurring additional time and expense obtaining two, three, or more separate visas, as previously required.
- Clear copy of your valid passport with at least six months of validity remaining
- Passport photocopy Picture: A clear front-facing photograph of the applicant (with any background color) must be sent with the application.
Visa Processing Time
For any of the UAE visas listed above, the processing period might take anywhere between 24 and 72 working hours. Important Point to Keep in Mind All emirates of the United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain, are covered by this visa.
Dubai 90 Days Tourist Visa with 100% Cashback
For any of the UAE visas listed above, the processing period might range anywhere between 24 and 72 working hours. Note of Caution All emirates of the United Arab Emirates, including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain, are covered by this visa, which is valid across the country.
- Scan of your passport in color
- Scan of your colored photograph with a white backdrop
- Scan of your pan card in color
- Scan of your passport in color
No, the Dubai 90-day tourist visa is only valid for a single entrance and is not extended. You must depart the nation no later than 90 days after your arrival. If you wish to return, you must apply for a new visa with the same or longer length than your previous one. No, the visas for Dubai and the United Arab Emirates are the same. In actuality, there is no such thing as a visa for Dubai. Technically, it is a visa for the United Arab Emirates. If their vacation destination is Dubai, many people would declare they need a Dubai visa since it is more convenient.
To be eligible for the visa on arrival with a 14-day validity period, any Indian citizen who has any form of visa granted by the United States government must be a citizen of that country.
It is not possible to obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai if you have an Indian passport and have a Schengen visa. This privilege is only available to people who have a valid visa to enter the United States.
Visit Visa Dubai for 90 Days
90-Day Dubai Visa4284 Ratings and Reviews Time required for visa processing: DESCRIPTION A 90-day tourist visa is advised for travellers planning a long stay in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for trips, meetings, conferences, or just to spend quality time with family and friends, among other things. The requirements for acquiring a tourist visa for Dubai differ based on your nationality and the country you are traveling from. Nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) do not require a visa to enter Dubai, while citizens of the following 33 countries (listed below) can obtain a visa on arrival at Dubai International Airport.
Please keep in mind that once you have completed the online visa application booking procedure, you must submit us your papers to Our experts can also assist you with the renewal of your Dubai visa, which is made possible by our very convenientUAE Visa Extension service.
Documents for obtaining a visa Documents Provided by the Visitor
- Your Dubai visa application will be processed once we have received clear scanned copies of the following documents: a passport-sized photograph
- The front and final pages of your passport
- And a copy of your passport. If you’ve been to Dubai before, provide a copy of your passport page with an exit stamp. Return flight tickets that have been confirmed
Note of Particular Importance
- The passport’s validity period should be at least six months. The passport should not be written by hand
- It should be typed instead. A document should not be smudged or worn out when it is submitted. If any of the above conditions do not apply to your present circumstances, please contact us at the following address:
Documents pertaining to the guarantor
- Documents for Visitors with a Guarantor in the United Arab Emirates
- Copy of the guarantor’s passport and visa page (both must be valid for a minimum of three months)
- A security cheque in the amount of AED 5500 for each visa, which will be utilized solely in the event of the visitor’s disappearance. In the previous month, a bank statement supporting a check made from the same account with positive transactions in it was received.
Documents for visitors visiting the United Arab Emirates who do not have a guarantor.
- AED 5500 is payable as a Security Deposit by some tourists (other than family visitors). Some guests (other than family visitors) are not obliged to pay a Security Deposit and may instead make their hotel, airline, and tour reservations directly with us at the lowest guaranteed pricing. While we are happy to refund you the entire fee, please be aware that we will only do so after receiving a scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE exit stamp and returning it to us. In order to ensure that you are not overstaying your visa and have already left the country, this step is critical.
Note of Particular Importance
- We can arrange for you to book your return flight and accommodation at a discounted rate. Once our visa team has assessed the application, travelers of Indian nationality may not be required to provide guarantee papers. There may be no need to provide guarantee documentation for travellers traveling with children in their party. RTT does not require any guarantee documents from passengers who have already secured a hotel or trip with the company.
HOW TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION Looking for a long-term stay to Dubai or the United Arab Emirates in order to meet up with friends or family members? Obtain a 90-day visa from one of Rayna’s visa consultants, who can help you make the most of your time in Dubai while remaining as stress-free and convenient as possible. It’s as easy as counting to three, and all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Complete our online visa application form, which asks for information such as your name, nationality, primary contact address, trip date, and so on. Submit all necessary documentation for the processing of your visa. Payment can be made using a credit card.
Following the submission of your information, our visa professionals will analyze your application and, if required, contact you for further information such as a plane ticket, guarantor’s documentation, or a voucher confirming a hotel reservation. If a guarantee is not required, we will ensure that your visa is processed as quickly as possible. Special Note: The cost of Covid-19 insurance is not included in the visa price; RaynaTours will charge an additional sum for Covid-19 insurance based on the kind of visa obtained.
Frequently Asked Questions are included below (FAQ)
Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Dubai as well as UAE?
For any non-UAE nationals who wish to travel to the UAE, a visa is required. Citizens of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman, are exempt from this requirement.
Do infants and kids require visa to enter UAE?
All newborns and children traveling with a parent who is not a UAE citizen will be required to get a visa in order to enter the country.
Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
For nationals of certain European, North American, and Far Eastern nations traveling to Dubai, there is no requirement to make previous arrangements for a visa. Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, the United Kingdom, and the United States are among the countries represented. Because the list of visa-exempt nations is subject to change, it is recommended that you check with your local embassy or airline service provider to ensure that you are up to speed on the most recent visa regulations before your visit to the UAE.
How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
This can be accomplished by submitting an online application. Your relative or friend in the United Arab Emirates can also apply for a visa on your behalf.
What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the length of your stay or the number of days you want to spend in the UAE, there are several types of visas available, including tourist visas, transit visas, and visit visas.
What are the benefits of applying for visa through Rayna Tours?
It is possible to avoid the necessity for a local sponsor in the United Arab Emirates by contacting Rayna Tours for your visa application needs. Documentation is kept to a minimum. Another one of the major advantages is the speed with which information is processed. The majority of the time, the visa procedure takes no more than three to four working days. There is no requirement to make a monetary deposit. Because a paper visa is issued before to travel, you will be able to enter the UAE without encountering any difficulties.
What are the documents required to apply for electronic UAE visa?
When applying for an electronic visa, you’ll need to send a passport-size color photo, along with a scanned copy of your passport that has a minimum six-month validity period at the time of your journey.
Before how many days of my intended visit to Dubai, I must apply for visa?
Despite the fact that the processing of your visa will take only 3 to 4 working days, it is suggested that you apply for your visa in advance. This will aid in the timely processing of your visa while also ensuring that you have a hassle-free journey to the United Arab Emirates.
Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Yes, you may purchase your flights to Dubai before submitting your visa application or having it processed.
Does UAE visa allow both entry and exit from airports in UAE?
A valid visa permits you to enter and depart the UAE through any of the country’s airports.
How many days will it take to get a visa?
It normally takes 3 to 4 business days to have your visa processed. However, the timely submission of essential papers, as well as the fulfillment of qualifying requirements, are critical factors in this process. Because a paper visa is issued before to travel, you will be able to enter the UAE without encountering any difficulties.
How about visa application fee?
If you have any queries concerning your visa application fee or any other visa-related issue, please contact our travel specialists at +971 4 2087445 or send an email toWe will react to your visa issues as soon as possible.
Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
After you have successfully completed the visa application form, we will send you an authentication email with a link to confirm your submission.
The status of your visa application will thereafter be available to you as a result of this action. You may also get in contact with one of our visa agents to find out the status of your visa application.
Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not feasible since the UAE immigration office does not compensate applicants who have their visa applications refused.
Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
No, the immigration officials in the United Arab Emirates do not provide any information on the grounds for denying a visa.
Can I reapply for visa?
Yes, you can reapply for a visa as long as you properly adhere to the eligibility requirements.
What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa has been processed, you will receive an email notification.
Is it sure that I would enter UAE if I apply and get visa?
This is dependent on the decision made by the immigration officials at the point of entrance, which is based on the verification of your papers as well as certain other factors.
What are the consequences of extended stay without the renewal of visa in UAE?
As a result of the verification of your papers and certain other criteria at the point of entry, the decision of the immigration authorities is finalized.
|VATICAN CITY STATE (HOLY SEE)
Country with Restricted Visas This country is restricted and is not available. TERMSCONDITIONS
- You will require an original visa copy from immigration if you are traveling by road and want to enter the UAE by road. This will cost an extra AED150 per person if you are traveling by road. (Additional costs for courier service apply)
- Please keep in mind that visa processing can only be completed if all relevant papers and fees have been received and cleared. All visa applications are for a single entrance only
- No multiple entry visas are available. When applying for a visa, it is best to do it at least 5 to 7 days before your scheduled arrival. We will need five working days (from Sunday to Thursday) to process your visa application. If your visa application is being held by immigration, it may take an additional two days for your visa to be approved. When your visa application is approved by the UAE Immigration Authority, we’ll send you a copy of the visa to your email address. You should print off this visa copy so that you may present it at the airport’s passport check area. It is not necessary to submit an original copy of the visa. You will require an original visa copy from immigration if you are traveling by road and want to enter the UAE by road. This will cost an extra AED 150 per person if you are traveling by road. (Additional costs for courier service apply)
- The decision to grant or deny a visa is entirely at the discretion of the Immigration Officials, and Rayna ToursTravels cannot be held liable if your visa application is denied. The RTT cannot promise that all applications will be accepted, which is another concern. Once your Visa Application has been submitted to the Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable, regardless of whether your visa is approved or rejected
- However, if your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to the UAE, the Visa Application Fee will be refunded to you. Some airline service providers may require passengers to submit a ‘Ok to Board’ approval, which should be completed at the very latest 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time. The RTT can perform this service for you at an additional cost if you request it. Upon receiving notification that your visa application has been refused by the UAE Immigration, we will email you a copy of the decision for your records. If a traveler is unable to travel after receiving a visa, a fee of AED100 will be deducted from the value of the guarantee. An AED150 per day penalty will be applied to the guarantee sum for each day that the tourist does not depart the country on or before the due date. If a traveler on Rayna’s sponsored visa is required to overstay owing to incarceration or the commission of any crime, the security check of the guarantor will be deposited. Once you have exited the country, we require you to provide us a copy of the page of your passport that has the exit stamp from the UAE immigration. This will act as evidence that you have successfully exited the country. It also provides us with the opportunity to double-check it in our online system. The return of your security deposit is processed only when you have received official confirmation of your departure from the country. It is the guarantor’s obligation to collect your security within three months of your traveler’s departure from the UAE, or to request that we cancel the chq and destroy it by sending you an email. After three months, RTT will cancel and delete the security chq in accordance with corporate policy, and will not be liable. A dependable travel insurance policy is required to deal with unforeseen situations such as medical problems that may occur while traveling. If you don’t have one, the RTT can assist you, albeit there may be a fee involved.
THESE ARE THE THINGS YOU MUST KEEP IN MIND WHILE TRAVELING
- Please ensure that you have a valid, confirmed return plane ticket with you at all times. The confirmation of an accommodation reservation at one of the UAE’s hotels is another need.
THE REASONS FOR VISA DENIATION These ten factors may be considered when applying for a visa in the United Arab Emirates and may result in your visa application being rejected or disapproved.
- Applicants under the age of 25 who intend to travel alone are more likely to have their visa applications refused than those over the age of 25. The application from nations such as Pakistan and Bangladesh that is presented with handwritten copies of their passports would be rejected by UAE immigration. The applicant’s visa application will be refused if he or she is included on a blacklist if it is shown to the UAE immigration that the applicant has committed a major offense. If the applicant previously held a resident visa and left the UAE without having it cancelled, the application may be refused. A tourist visa application that has been previously denied will be rejected if the applicant has previously applied for and failed to enter the country. Prior to submitting a new application, the prior visa must be revoked. Having a blurry photo on your passport copies can increase the likelihood of your application being either delayed or refused. Laborer, cultivator, or any other unskilled activity will be listed as the applicant’s occupation on his or her visa application, and the application will be refused. Typing mistakes in your visa application might result in the application being rejected. If an individual has previously filed for an employment visa via a firm in the United Arab Emirates and did not enter the country, he or she will be unable to apply for a new visa for at least six months. There is a possibility that the visa processing of applicants with similar personal facts, including name and place of residence, will be delayed or, in certain cases, completely stopped.
CALENDAR OF HOLIDAYSForecast of Public Holidays in 2022.
|New Year’s Day
|Leilat al-Meiraj (The Prophet’s Ascension)
|Eid al-Fitr Holiday 1
|Eid al-Fitr Holiday 2
|Eid al-Fitr Holiday 3
|Arafat (Haj) Day
|Eid Al Adha / Feast of Sacrifice
|Eid al-Adha Holiday 1
|Eid al-Adha Holiday 2
|Eid al-Adha Holiday 3
|Al-Hijra (Islamic New Year)
|Mouloud (The Prophet’s Birthday)
|National Day Holiday
|New Year’s Eve
CALENDAR OF HOLIDAYSForecast of Public Holidays in 2022