The Palm Dropzone costs 2,199 AED for a tandem jump and is particularly lovely because it affords guests a view of the famous Palm Jumeirah as they skydive. For the Desert Dropzone, the cost is 1,699 AED for a tandem jump and offers skydivers a stunning view of the desert skyline as they fly.
How to skydive in Dubai?
- The Tandem Skydive is the quickest and most popular way to skydive in Dubai while securely attached to a harness. An experienced instructor will parachute down with you during the skydive. The second option is the solo skydiving course. This includes a training program at Skydive Dubai Desert Campus.
Is it worth skydiving in Dubai?
A tandem flight from Skydive Dubai’s location on The Palm costs nearly $600 —but it’s worth it if you’re a thrill-seeker who’s not afraid of heights. Sometimes the wait times to jump can be long due to weather or other air traffic considerations.
How much does skydiving cost in Dubai in rupees?
Prices: It will cost you about INR 30000-35000 approximately to skydive.
How much is the cost of skydiving?
The skydiving cost in India is almost the same in all places here. For a one-time tandem jump, the price starts from INR 27,000 – INR 35,000. The cost of a static line jump is somewhere between INR 16,000 – 18,000. For accelerated free fall, the cost lies around INR 2,25,000.
How much time does it take to skydive in Dubai?
The entire skydiving experience lasts about 5-7 minutes. Following the freefall, which lasts about 60 seconds, you will get a few minutes to enjoy the incredible views 13,000 feet up in the air. Once the parachute is deployed you gently soar over Earth for about 5-7 minutes before landing.
What is the height of Skydive Dubai?
This, our standard location, offers customers a skydive over Dubai’s sandy dunes from 13,000 ft.
How long does a skydive last?
Generally speaking, you can expect a skydive to take 2 – 4 hours from start to finish, beginning when you arrive at a dropzone. The truth is, the answers to these big questions aren’t always the same. There are a few factors that’ll influence how long your skydive will last.
Is skydiving worth the money?
It’s an investment in life-long memories. Knowing you’re capable of anything and the confidence that comes with it, in our mind, definitely makes skydiving worth the money; similarly, a single experience changing your entire outlook on life for the better is one incredible return on investment.
Which country is best for skydiving?
Fox Glacier, New Zealand There are a bounty of shockingly beautiful drop zones in New Zealand, a ground zero for extreme sports and arguably the top country in the world for skydiving, perhaps the most extreme sport of all.
How scary is skydiving?
Simply put, the actual skydive (the free fall) doesn’t feel scary because you don’t feel out of control. The sensation of the skydive feels stable as if you were laying on a bed. Though you’ll be falling at 120mph, you’ll have no concept of speed (unless you go racing by a cloud).
Can I skydive in India?
Is Skydiving available in India? Yes, Skydiving is available in India. If you want to enjoy this adventure skydiving activity in India then you can visit several places in India for this experience.
Is skydiving done in India?
Narnaul, Haryana – India’s Only International Skydiving Zone. The Bachhod Airstrip located in Narnaul, is India’s only international skydiving zone. Located two hours away from New Delhi, it is a popular place amongst adventure enthusiasts.
What is free fall skydiving?
In skydiving, “free fall” refers to the act of falling through the atmosphere without a deployed parachute. We don’t experience full weightlessness because of aerodynamic drag (more on that later). But for us, it’s close enough.
Who Cannot skydive?
By law, people in the U.S. can’t sign up to complete a skydive until they’re 18. But there is no maximum skydiving age limit, meaning anyone in good health can come jump, even into their 80s and 90s.
Can you eat before skydiving?
Absolutely yes, you should definitely eat before skydiving. The number one cause for feeling nauseated or vomiting is when first-time skydivers eat nothing at all or eat entirely too much.
What is the minimum weight for skydiving?
Yes, there is a weight limit to go skydiving. While there is no minimum weight requirement, the maximum weight for tandem skydiving is 230lbs. Additionally, you need to be at least eighteen years old and therefore adult-sized.
Experienced skydiver prices
The following ways of payment are accepted by us:
- United Arab Emirates dirhams
- Debit cards
- Credit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express)
- UnionPay cards
The following are unacceptable to us: All prices are inclusive of a 5% value added tax (VAT). All Desert DZ jump tickets are good for 12 months from the date of purchase. All Palm DZ tickets (tandems and fun jump) are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
The Desert Dropzone
- 5 percent value added tax (VAT) is included in all quoted prices. Desert DZ jump tickets are good for one year from the date of purchase. Tandem and fun jump tickets for the Palm DZ are good for a period of 12 months.
2.AFF course (Learn to skydive on your own)remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Payment will be made in installments (prices do not include any repeat jumps)
- AAED 1,000 for ground school
- AAED 1,500 for category
- BAED 1,500 for category
- C1AED 1,500 for category
- AAED 1,300 for category
- D1AED 1,300 for category
- D2AED 1,300 for category
- E1AED 1,300 for category Tunnel for skydiving in the indoors (15 minutes) AED 1,005
- AFF Package (Arabic) (not transferrable
- Includes ground school, 7 skydives, and 15 minutes tunnel time) AED ten thousand
- AFF jumpAED 1,000 times more than once All AFF jumps include the rental of equipmentNA. If you are interested in a private or VIP option, please contact us for more informationNA
3.A license (Learn to skydive with others, after completing the AFF Course)remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
- Price per jump
- Coaching jump(10 jumps necessary, includes rig rental and packing ticket, total AED 5,100)AED 510
- Low altitude jump(5,500 ft and 3,500 ft)AED 510
- High altitude jump(10 jumps required, includes rig rental and packing ticket, total AED 5,100)AED 510
- (2 low altitude jumps required, includes rig rental and packing ticket, total AED 420) AED 210
- One-person jump (6 solo jumps required, includes rig rental and packing ticket, total AED 1,380) AED 230
- Altimeter rental (AED 40 for each of the 18 jumps necessary, for a total of AED 720)
- Helmet rental AED 40 (for each of 18 jumps required, total AED 720) AED 40
- AED 350 for the whole course
(AED 8,690 is the bare minimum.) Please keep in mind that the cost of the A license is simply an estimate and may vary based on the progress of each individual student.)
- AED 120 for a single jump ticket
- AED 900 for a 10-ticket bundle (non-transferable) AED 1,150 for a bundle of 25 tickets (non-transferable) AED 2,750
- AED 2,750 ‘Hop and Pop’ is an abbreviation for “hop and pop” (3,500 feet or 5,500 feet) AED 100
- Re-currency/check leap is required (includes two slots) AED 400
- Coaching Increase (includes two slots) AED 400
- Daily bus cost (if applicable) (for pre-booked coaching, does not include jump tickets) Coaching ticket for one day for AED 1,200 (includes two slots, to be used only in conjunction with the daily coach fee) B
- AED 275
- I Canopy course with a license (course fee only, jump tickets are not included) AED a thousand
- AED 350 for water training
- AED 75 for rig rental (price per jump)
- AED 350 for altimeter rental (price per jump) AED 40
- Helmet rental (at a rate of AED 40 per jump)
- Packing tickets (AED 40). (price per jump) Jump Suit (price per jump): AED 35
- Suit (price per jump): AED 20
- Suit (price per jump):
*Please contact us to check on availability and to make a reservation. Prices may vary based on the number of people in your party.
- **Coaching course with the United States Parachute Association (course fee only, jump tickets are not included) AED 2,000
- AFF teacher certification course** through the USPA (course fee only, jump tickets are not included) AED 3,000
- Tandem rating course with the United Pilots of Thailand** (course fee only, jump tickets are not included) AED 3,600
- AED 3,600
**Please contact us for further information, prerequisites, dates, and information on how to make a reservation.
The Palm Dropzone
- (Includes medical insurance
- Does not include normal videophotos) Tandem skydiving with a friend Tandem skydiving costs AED 1,999. (includes medical insurance, standard videophotos) AED 2,299
- AED 100 for a one-minute Instagram video
- AED 2,299
- AED 100 for a tandem skydiving gift certificate (includes medical insurance, standard videophotos) AED 2,299 (approximately).
- Full altitude (13,000ft): AED 140
- Hop-and-pop (5,000ft): AED 110
- Coached skydive, which includes a coach slot, the cost of the coach, and your skydive ticket: AED 420
- Full altitude (13,000ft): AED 140
- Full altitude (13,000ft): AED 140 Including the camera flyer slot and the cost of video (AED 420), outside video is included. In addition, labor (per hour) is AED 200. Rigging loft, repack – reserve repackAED 300
- Rig rental (per skydive) AED 75
- Altimeter rental (per jump) AED 40
- Helmet rental (per skydive) AED 40
- Insurance against third-party liability, as well as membership and a license In addition to EAF membership and license, this package also includes third-party liability insurance.) AED 700
- EAF third-party liability insurance, registration/renewalAED 350
- Purchase EAF membership only, registration/renewalAED 100
- Purchase EAF license only, registration/renewalAED 250
5.United States Parachutes Association (USPA)remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Fees for membership and instruction. For further information on prices and payment options, please see the USPA website. Pay the United States Postal Administration (USPA) directly.
6.United Parachutes Technology (UPT)remove_circle_outlineadd_circle_outline
Fees for rating. For additional information about their rates and payment options, please see their website. Pay UPT immediately through your bank account.
Skydive Dubai — A First Timer’s Experience Skydiving in Dubai!
Are you seeking for interesting things to do in Dubai and considering going skydiving in Dubai? If so, read on. Read all I had to say about my experience with Skydive Dubaifirst! I wish I had known some of these things before to my Dubai skydiving experience. Taking a tandem skydive in Dubai was without a doubt one of the most thrilling experiences I’ve ever had in my whole life. If you’re even thinking about going skydiving, I really, strongly advise you to do it. I’d do it again in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself!
If you’re considering about skydiving in Dubai, here’s what you can expect from your experience:
How much does it cost to skydive in Dubai?
Is it on your list of things to do in Dubai to have some fun? Have you considered skydiving in Dubai? Take a look at my review ofSkydive Dubaifirst to find out more. I wish I had known some of this information before to my Dubai skydiving experience. Skydiving in Dubai was without a doubt one of the most amazing experiences of my whole life, and I highly recommend it to everyone. Skydiving is something I would strongly encourage you to try if you have ever considered it. If I had to do it all over again, I would without hesitation.
Those considering skydiving in Dubai should be aware of the following aspects of the experience:
Is skydiving safe in Dubai?
As with every adventure activity, there is a certain amount of risk involved in skydiving, and this is no exception. Skydive Dubai’s major focus, on the other hand, is safety.
- Each Skydive Dubai instructor must pass a stringent selection process, as well as training and certification. All parachutes are serviced and maintained under the supervision of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). All of Skydive Dubai’s equipment is fitted with an automated activation system, which will automatically deploy the parachute in the unlikely event that the instructor is unable to do so themselves.
During the selection, training, and certification process, each Skydive Dubai instructor must pass stringent requirements. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) oversees the upkeep of all parachutes on the ground. All of Skydive Dubai’s equipment is fitted with an automated activation system, which will automatically deploy the parachute in the unlikely event that the instructor is unable to do so himself.
When is the best time to skydive in Dubai?
Dubai is blessed with year-round sunlight and only a little amount of rain. Summer in the desert, on the other hand, may be quite hot, thus the ideal time to go skydiving is during the winter, from October to April, in order to avoid the heat. It was the end of April when I went skydiving, and the weather was excellent, since it was not yet hot in the least. The greatest time to go skydiving is in the morning, about 10 a.m., when the weather is nice. This is done for lighting, weather, and to stay out of the midday sun if possible.
Read More:Best Things To Do in Dubai
When you fly 13,000 feet above Dubai’s Palm Island, you will jump out of the plane!
How fast do you fall?
At 13,000 feet above The Palm in Dubai, you’ll leap out of an aircraft.
How long does the skydive last?
After leaping from the plane, you will free fall for around 60 seconds before hitting the ground. After the parachute is released, you will softly float for around 5 minutes, which will allow you to complete the remainder of the drop. My Skydive Dubai instructor, who jumps eight times every day, has a lot of expertise.
How long does the entire Skydive Dubai experience take?
Plan on spending at least 3-4 hours total from the moment you check in to the time you check out with your photographs. First and foremost, you will check in, after which your weight and BMI will be calculated. After that, you’ll be supplied with your equipment, meet your teacher, and conduct an interview with your photographer, among other things. It takes around 20 minutes to fly from the airport to the plane and then to the drop zone for the jump. Your movies and photographs will be ready for pick up around 45 minutes after you arrival at the airport.
What is the best thing to wear for the Skydive Dubai experience?
Sporty, comfy clothing with sneakers or athletic shoes are the finest attire to wear for skydiving in Dubai, according to experts. The clothing should be comfortable yet not too loose or too tight. When wearing the garments, you should be able to move freely. In order to accommodate the skydiving equipment you will be wearing, you must wear a shirt with sleeves (no sleeveless shirts are permitted) and longer shorts or pants.
Is skydiving in Dubai scary?
I didn’t find it to be frightening at all! An exceptionally experienced, calm, and comforting instructor will be assigned to you during the course. There is no time to be terrified because the entire experience moves at such a quick pace! Because you are tethered to your instructor, you will not have to overcome the psychological challenge of jumping out of a plane on your own. Everyone else is jumping out of the plane and you simply go along with it!
Skydive Dubai — Watch the Video!
To discover what it’s like to jump in Dubai, have a look at the video above.
What are the alternatives to skydiving in Dubai?
It’s a lot of fun to take a helicopter ride above Dubai. In addition to skydiving, Skydive Dubai provides an alternative unique experience that allows you to soar over Dubai without the intense experience of skydiving.
Gyrocopter Flight in Dubai
A gyrocopter is a two-seat helicopter that operates in the open air.
Skydive Dubai is a private gyrocopter ride over Dubai’s most prominent sights, which you can book through their website. A gyrocopter flight is preferable to a helicopter flight since there are no doors, windows, or glass to obstruct your view of the landscape.
Gyrocopter Flight in Dubai — Watch the Video!
Check out the video above to experience what it’s like to take a Gyrocopter Flight in Dubai!
How High Do You Fly Over Dubai In The Gyrocopter?
The gyrocopter soars 1,500 feet over the city of Dubai.
How Long Does The Gyrocopter Flight Take?
The gyrocopter flight takes about 20 minutes.
What Do You See During The Gyrocopter Flight In Dubai?
The gyrocopter flight lasts roughly 20 minutes in duration.
How Much Does A Gyrocopter Flight In Dubai Cost?
It costs approximately$270 USD per person to take a gyrocopter trip in Dubai. This includes photographs as well as a video.
What To Wear For A Gyrocopter Flight?
Dress with loose-fitting garments and shoes with laces (no sandals or flip flops). During your flight, it may be a little cool, so you may wish to bring a sweater or light jacket. You may also want to wear sunglasses to keep the wind from blowing in your eyes.
Can You Take A Camera On The Gyrocopter Flight?
Yes, you may bring your camera or phone along with you on your gyrocopter trip to capture photographs! Make certain that you can completely secure your gadget with a strap so that it does not fall. View of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, as seen from a gyrocopter flying above it. View of Dubai’s Burj Al Arab, or sailboat tower, from the Arabian Gulf.
When Is The Best Time Of Year For A Gyrocopter Flight?
Gyrocopter rides with Skydive Dubai are only offered from September to May, according to the company’s website.
Is There Minimum Age Requirement To Take A Gyrocopter Flight?
The company Skydive Dubai exclusively offers gyrocopter rides from September to May.
Would you go skydiving in Dubai?
In Dubai, would you consider skydiving or taking a gyrocopter ride to see the sights?
Like this post? Save it on Pinterest!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Kevin and Amanda on Instagram at @kevinandamanda! Kevinandamanda is a hashtag that you may use to tag your recipes and adventures. We’d be interested in seeing what you’re posting!
Skydiving in Dubai – Operators, Cost, Booking (2022 Updated)
When it comes to land and water adventures, Dubai does not disappoint. From viewing the amazing Burj Khalifa to shopping at the lavish Dubai Mall to stretches of clean, brown deserts to relaxing sea cruises, there is something for everyone in Dubai. Dubai also delivers the finest experience in the air, according to the experts. Enter the sport of skydiving. What could possibly be more adrenaline-pumping than being tossed out of a plane at 13,000 feet above sea level while freefalling at 120 miles per hour?
Participating in this strenuous activity on your next vacation to Dubai will allow you to realize your ambition of becoming a pilot.
Due to the availability of both indoor and outdoor alternatives, skydiving in Dubai has been elevated to a whole new level.
Types of Skydiving in Dubai
Source Outdoor skydiving is exactly what it sounds like: it takes place outside in the open. For those who are new to skydiving, you will take part in tandem skydiving, which means that you will be attached to a professional skydiver during your leap. Only if you have a valid skydiving license are you permitted to jump alone in the air. After you’ve been registered, outfitted with the necessary safety equipment, and been briefed on the entire procedure, you’ll be lifted into the air at a height of 13,000 feet.
You and your expert instructor will perform the most terrifying plunge of your life, while another professional diver will document the entire experience.
For the first 60 seconds, you’ll be free falling. Your parachute will be activated as soon as you reach a height of 6000 feet above sea level. Following that, simply take in the spectacular scenery from the top of the mountain for the next 4-5 minutes before descending to the earth (safely).
Operator for Skydiving in Dubai – SkyDive Dubai
SkyDive Dubai is the only outdoor skydiving operator in Dubai, and it is also the most expensive. SkyDive Dubai is a wonderful company to deal with since they have world-class trainers, divers, and safety procedures in place. Source
Locations of Outdoor Skydiving in Dubai and Price
One of the most exclusive locations, The Palm Zone, dumps you just over the beautiful blue seas surrounding Palm Island. 2. The Palm Zone: You will be able to take in the breathtaking Dubai cityscape as well as the city’s most famous sights, like the Palm JumeirahIsland, the Burj Al Arab, the Atlantis Hotel, and others. Pricing and location: Al Seyahi St – Dubai (AED 2199) 2. Desert Zone:Dubai offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy the unique experience of being on one side of the ocean and on the other of the desert.
In the distance, you’ll be able to glimpse the magnificent sand dunes and the Dubai skyline.
Price: AED 1699Address: Al Ain Road – Dubai Price: AED 1699Address: Al Ain Road – Dubai For information about scheduling and reservations, please see the following:
Few Rules and Tips for outdoor skydiving in Dubai:
A diver must be at least 18 years old in order to skydive. No one should be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at any time during the jump. 3. One’s health should be in a reasonable state, free of ailments, to participate.
Males must weigh less than 100.0 kg. BMI is limited to a maximum of 30.0. Females must weigh less than 90.0 kg. BMI is limited to a maximum of 27.5.
2. Indoor Skydiving in Dubai
Source If you didn’t already know, owing to technological advancements, you may now have a skydiving experience indoors as well. Prepare to defy gravity without having to risk your life by jumping off of an aircraft. This is a relatively new concept, and it is great for individuals who do not want to spend a huge quantity of money on outdoor skydiving or who are too afraid to try it out for fear of getting hurt. The Observational Learning You’ll be thrown inside the world’s first double vertical wind tunnel, which will be your final destination.
- The tunnel is entirely safe because it is covered with acrylic glass.
- Operators and pricing for indoor skydiving: Source 1.
- Skydive Dubai is conveniently located in the desert zone, allowing divers to enjoy the thrills of both outdoor and indoor skydiving in one location.
- Make sure to check out their website (for further information).
- For 4 minutes, AED 497 is charged.
- You will get an understanding of the fundamentals of indoor skydiving while also enjoying the entire experience.
- iFly Dubai: iFly Dubai is the first indoor skydiving facility to open in a shopping mall in the Middle East.
- In addition to indoor skydiving, you may also participate in indoor skiing, bowling, an aqua park, football, bowling, and other sports and recreational activities.
- Address: Play Nation Area, City Centre Mirdif, Ghoroob, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Third Floor, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
The following are some rules and suggestions for indoor skydiving in Dubai: One need be at least 12 years old to be a diver. Limiting factor in terms of body weight: Under 180 cm: maximum weight of 105 kg. Over 180 cm: maximum weight of 115 kg.
Things to Know Before you Go Skydiving in Dubai
- It is intended that divers will be over the age of 18 and that they will weigh less than 100 kg. In addition, the individual’s BMI is measured. The session will most likely be cancelled if the weather is not judged safe (for example, if a sandstorm is approaching), and a new date will be set for it. It is assumed that one will complete the liability waiver form. The suggested time for the full experience is around three hours, however the dive itself takes approximately 35-45 minutes to complete. Divers who are new to the sport might benefit from the tandem session, in which they are strapped to one of the instructors. Dive masters can register in a professional school and graduate as professional instructors once they have completed 500 jumps. It is also possible to purchase the Skydive experience as a present because of its prime position in the Palm Zone. This, on the other hand, must be obtained on the internet. However, the regulations and qualifying requirements remain in effect. Due of safety concerns, those suffering from serious medical issues are not permitted entry.
Skydiving Dubai Price
It is intended that divers will be over the age of 18 and will weigh less than 100 kg or less. The individual’s BMI is also determined. The session will most likely be cancelled if the weather is not judged safe (for example, if a sandstorm is approaching), and a new date will be set for the session. To complete the liability waiver form, one must first consult with an attorney. Despite the fact that the dive takes only 35-45 minutes, the complete experience is suggested to take three hours or such.
Dive masters can register in a professional course and graduate as professional instructors once they have completed 500 jumps; For its premium location, the Skydive experience may also be purchased as a present for someone special.
Rules and qualifying criteria, on the other hand, remain in effect.
Skydiving in Dubai Booking
The official website for Skydive Dubai is quite comprehensive in terms of providing all of the necessary information about the entire booking process. The reservation can be made online with a credit card or even in cash on the spot (having booked your slot before-hand). Perhaps the most difficult aspect of the entire skydiving experience is making a reservation. It’s possible that you’ll have to work harder and start booking in advance in order to get your preferred time slot. And by “ahead of time,” we mean one to three months before a scheduled event.
What’s the View Like When Skydiving in Dubai?
Source Skydiving is a fantastic adventure, but in Dubai, the thrill is multiplied by two, making the experience twice as exciting. The vistas of man-made islands hugging the Dubai coastline, the wide Persian Gulf, and a stretch of desert in the distance are all breathtakingly beautiful. All of this from a dizzyingly high altitude! While you are descending, the thrill never ceases to exist.
Height and Speed of the Fall
The majority of Tandem jumps take place from 13,000 feet in the air (which is approximately 4000 meters). When you’re falling at around 120 miles per hour, the Tandem skydiving is the most efficient method to get a true sense of accomplishment. Tandem Skydiving is the safest and most convenient way to experience skydiving due to the fact that you are safely tied to the instructor during the jump. Tandem skydives at the desert campus, on the other hand, take place from an altitude of around 12,500 feet (3810 meters).
When it comes to skydiving in Dubai, whether you choose to plunge indoors or out in the open, the experience is thrilling. Get this trip crossed off your bucket list the next time you visit the City of Gold, thanks to great trainers and equipment available at a lower cost than in other locations.
Skydive Dubai Experience: Registration, Prices, Timings & More –
- The Tandem Skydive
- Skydiving School
- Solo Skydiving
- Skydive Dubai Contact and Timings
- Tandem Skydive Dubai Contact and Timings
Dubai is home to some of the most opulent experiences on the planet — ones that truly reach for the sky, as the saying goes. Everything in this metropolis is larger than life, from the world’s highest tower to a dining table that floats in the air above it. Skydiving is yet another thrilling event for adrenaline addicts to enjoy. As you soar over the city’s skyline, your emotions will run wild, making this a trip of a lifetime. For anyone considering skydiving in Dubai but are unclear of what to anticipate, this comprehensive guide provides all of the necessary information.
ABOUT SKYDIVE DUBAI
Skydive Dubai, founded in 2010 by H.E. Nasser Al Neyadi, has quickly established itself as one of the world’s finest skydiving destinations. There are now two dropzones: Palm DZ, which is located within the emirate, and Desert DZ, which is located around 35 kilometers outside of Dubai. Alternatively, if you wish to free fall at 120 miles per hour, the latter is the location to visit.
TANDEM SKYDIVE OR SOLO SKYDIVING
Customers at Skydive Dubai can pick between two different experiences. Tandem skydiving is the quickest and most popular way to jump in Dubai because it allows you to be safely tethered to a harness the whole time. During the jump, you will be accompanied by an expert instructor who will parachute down with you. The solo skydiving training is the second option available. This involves a training program at Skydive Dubai Desert Campus, as well as other activities. First, let’s have a look at the Tandem skydiving experience and what it has to offer thrill-seekers who are looking for something new.
TANDEM SKYDIVE IN DUBAI
Do you want to know the quickest and most efficient method to cross skydiving off your bucket list? Tandem skydiving, without a doubt! The complete procedure takes around three hours. The best part is that you will receive photographs as well as a professionally prepared movie of your skydiving in Dubai experience!
TANDEM SKYDIVE DUBAI PRICES
The cost of skydiving in Dubai is determined by the package you choose and the dropzone you choose. A short overview of the Skydive Dubai costs in the Desert Dropzone is provided below.
- Tandem skydiving (includes medical insurance): AED 1,599
- Tandem skydive (medical insurance, standard videophotos): AED 1,799
- One-minute Instagram video: AED 100
The following are the rates for skydiving in Dubai from the Palm Dropzone:
- Tandem skydiving (includes medical insurance): AED 1,999
- Tandem skydive (medical insurance, standard videophotos): AED 2,299
- One-minute Instagram video: AED 100
- Tandem skydive (medical insurance, standard videophotos): AED 2,299 AED 2,299 for a tandem skydiving gift card
- AED 525 for a gift certificate that is not used
Your three-hour travel may be broken down into four critical stages.
When you arrive at the location, you will be required to register and complete the applicable waiver documents during the check-in period. Following that, you will be asked to weigh yourself in order to determine your BMI. You will be allocated a tandem teacher and a camera flyer to accompany you during your adventure once the registration procedure has been completed and approved by the administration. The instructor gives you a safety lecture and demonstrates the proper body posture for free fall before you begin.
You will be escorted to the boarding area after completing your first registration and briefing, where you will be subjected to a pre-boarding safety inspection.
Once the plane you’re in reaches a height of 13,000 feet (4,000 meters), you’ll be able to take in the spectacular views of the Palm Jumeirah and the city skyline. This will take around 20 minutes in total to get to the leaping altitude.
Following one final check by your tandem skydiving instructor, the real action begins. With the help of your camera flyer, you and your teacher will escape the plane and free fall for approximately 60 seconds before landing safely. At 6,000 feet, you’ll be able to fly past the skyline of the city like a falcon for 4-5 minutes, depending on how high you are flying at the time.
After landing, you will be interviewed by the cameraman, who will film your response to the adrenaline-filled fall and upload it to YouTube. Once you have completed your photographs and videos, you will be taken back to the main building, where you may rest in the café while you await the results of your photo and video shoot. Visit the gift store, where you may pick up t-shirts and other mementos to take home as a keepsake. Throughout the voyage, you will be interviewed by the camera flyer who has been assigned to you.
SKYDIVING SCHOOL IN DUBAI
Skydive Dubai’s Desert Dropzone is also home to one of the world’s largest skydiving schools, Skydive Dubai’s Desert Dropzone. With the AFF (Accelerated Freefall) Course, it provides thrill-seekers with the opportunity to learn how to skydive solo for the first time. To become a solo skydiver, you must first get a USPA A licence, which is an internationally recognized qualification that allows the holder to jump in specified dropzones all over the world. Experiential skydivers who wish to jump in any of the two Skydive Dubai dropzones may take advantage of the advanced coaching courses offered by the school.
AFF COURSE IN DUBAI
First and foremost, you must finish the AFF (Accelerated Freefall) Course before you may jump solo. Ground school (theory), a minimum of seven skydives, and 15 minutes of tunnel time are all included in the cost of the course. A skydiving course begins with ground school training in which skydivers learn how to operate the equipment, get comfortable with parachute deployment and control skills, and become familiar with in-flight and landing safety protocols. In addition, you must successfully accomplish a predetermined sequence of maneuvers in order to move to the next stage.
You will learn to fly and practice the freefall posture in preparation for your first jump in this location.
This is the breakdown of the skydiving costs in Dubai for the AFF Skydiving training, if this is something you are interested in pursuing.
DUBAI SKYDIVING PRICE FOR THE AFF COURSE
|Ground school||PriceAED 1,000|
|Category A||PriceAED 1,500|
|Category B||PriceAED 1,500|
|Category C1||PriceAED 1,500|
|Category D1||PriceAED 1,300|
|Category D2||PriceAED 1,300|
|Category E1||PriceAED 1,300|
|Category E2||PriceAED 1,300|
|15 minutes tunnel time at Inflight Dubai||PriceAED 1,005|
|Repeat AFF jump (inlcudes AFF jumps gear rental)||PriceAED 1,000|
|Full package (includes ground school, 7 AFF jumps and 15 minutes of tunnel time)||PriceAED 10,000|
USPA A LICENCE
For skydivers who have just finished the AFF course, the next step is to obtain a USPA A license, which may be obtained through the USPA. You will need to do the following in order to do this:
- Minimum of 25 skydives must be completed. Fulfill all of the requirements outlined on the A license proficiency card
- Pass both the written and oral portions of the A license examination.
Once you’ve successfully completed these criteria, you’ll be able to jump in dropzones all over the world without the need for supervision, and you’ll even be able to jump alongside other licence holders.
The following is a breakdown of the Skydive Dubai cost for the USPA A Licence. ***
SKYDIVING DUBAI COST FOR THE USPA A LICENCE
|Category||Price Per Jump||Total Price|
|Category Coaching jump||Price Per Jump AED 510||Total PriceAED 5100|
|Category Low Altitude jump||Price Per Jump AED 210||Total PriceAED 420|
|Category Solo jump||Price Per Jump AED 230||Total PriceAED 1380|
|Category Altimeter rental||Price Per Jump AED 40||Total PriceAED 720|
|Category Helmet rental||Price Per Jump AED 40||Total PriceAED 720|
|Category Packing course||Price Per Jump AED 350||Total Price–|
SOLO SKYDIVING FOR EXPERIENCED SKYDIVERS
Both dropzones in Dubai, operated by Skydive Dubai, provide licensed skydivers with the opportunity to experience freefall. To be eligible to jump at the Palm Dropzone, you must hold a USPA D-licence (or its equivalent) and have recorded a minimum of 1,000 skydives. To qualify for the Palm dropzone, certified skydivers must have a USPA D-License or its equivalent, as well as a minimum of 800 logged skydives prior to 2018. If you want to take a solo jump from the Palm Jumeirah Dropzone, here’s how much it will cost you to skydive in Dubai.
PALM DROPZONE SKYDIVING DUBAI PRICE
|PackageFull altitude||PriceAED 140|
|PackageCoached skydive||PriceAED 420|
|PackageOutside video||PriceAED 420|
|PackageRigging loft||PriceAED 300|
|PackageLabor (per hour)||PriceAED 200|
|PackageGear rental, rig (per skydive)||PriceAED 75|
|PackageAltimeter (per skydive)||PriceAED 40|
|PackageHelmet (per skydive)||PriceAED 40|
To be able to jump in the Desert dropzone, skydivers must complete the requirements listed below.
- It is necessary for students and non-licensed skydivers to have skydiving experience within the past 30 days. It is necessary for licensed skydivers with 25 to 49 logged skydives to have skydived within the previous 60 days. It is necessary for licensed skydivers with 50 to 199 logged skydives to have skydived within the previous 90 days. In order to qualify, licensed skydivers must have completed at least 200 logged skydives within the past six months.
The cost of a jump in Dubai for a solitary diver at the Desert Dropzone is listed below.
DESERT DROPZONE SKYDIVE DUBAI COST
|PackageSingle jump ticket||PriceAED 120|
|Package10-ticket package||PriceAED 1,150|
|Package25-ticket package||PriceAED 2,750|
|PackageHop and Pop||PriceAED 100|
|PackageRe-currency/check jump||PriceAED 400|
|PackageCoaching Jump||PriceAED 400|
|PackageDaily coach fee*||PriceAED 1,200|
|PackageDaily coaching ticket||PriceAED 235|
|PackageB Licence canopy course||PriceAED 1,000|
|PackageWater training||PriceAED 350|
|PackageRig rental (price per jump)||PriceAED 75|
|PackageAltimeter rental (price per jump)||PriceAED 40|
|PackageHelmet rental (price per jump)||PriceAED 40|
|PackagePacking tickets (price per jump)||PriceAED 35|
|PackageSuit (price per jump)||PriceAED 20|
EMIRATES AEROSPORTS FEDERATION (EAF)
Become a member of the Emirates Aerosports Federation if you so want (EAF).
|PackageThird-party liability insurance, membership and licence||PriceAED 700|
|PackageEAF third-party liability insurance, registration/renewal||PriceAED 350|
|PackageEAF membership only, registration/renewal||PriceAED 100|
|PackageEAF licence only, registration/renewal||PriceAED 250|
At the Palm Dropzone, you may also take a 20-minute Gyrocopter Introductory flight, which is included in the admission price. The one-of-a-kind two-seater jet will soar above some of Dubai’s most well-known landmarks, including the Burj Al Arab, the Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis The Palm, World Islands, and Ain Dubai. The AED 999 fare will cover the cost of the 20-minute flight.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SKYDIVING IN DUBAI
The following are the prerequisites for skydiving in Dubai:
- On the day of the jump, all participants must have their passports or a valid picture ID with them, such as an Emirates ID, a driver’s license, or a government identification card. In accordance with the Gregorian calendar, participants must be 12 years of age or older on the day of their tandem jump in both dropzones. Those between the ages of 12 and 17 will require a parent or legal guardian to sign the Parent Consent Tandem Waiver before they may participate. Participants above the age of 70 will be required to get a medical certificate prior taking participating in the skydiving. Parachuting under the influence of alcohol or drugs for tandem skydives or any other purpose is completely forbidden. It is necessary for skydivers to refrain from scuba diving at least 24 hours before their tandem skydive. Prepare for the skydiving by dressing comfortably in sportswear and sneakers on the day of the jump. A BMI and weight check will be performed on all participants before they take the jump. Those who surpass the weight and BMI restrictions will not be permitted to take part in the competition. Women must weigh no more than 90.0 kg/198.0 lbs and have a maximum BMI of 27.5. For men, it is 100.0 kg/220.5 lbs or less and a maximum BMI of 30
- For women, it is less than 100 kg/220.5 lbs. In order to participate, those who have medical issues such as diabetes, a dislocated shoulder, drug or alcohol addiction, hypertension, mental illness, or a serious brain injury must obtain a doctor’s signature on a fitness declaration form.
Tandem skydiving in Dubai is the quickest and most convenient method to enjoy the sport (Image Credit: Skydive Dubai)
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE SKYDIVING IN DUBAI
- Make your skydiving reservation and check-in time as far in advance as possible. Shoes, boots, high heels, collared shirts, short shirts or shorts, and sleeveless shirts are not permitted on the premises
- Sandals, boots, and high heels are prohibited
- Sandals, boots, and high heels are prohibited. Make sure you’re wearing sneakers or sports shoes, as well as a t-shirt with short or long sleeves. Female tandem skydivers are available upon request, although this is subject to the availability of female tandem skydivers. For people who wear a hijab, a special scarf designed specifically for skydiving is also available
- Individuals may reschedule their reservations up to 24 hours before the reservation date, and groups may reschedule their reservations up to 72 hours before the reservation date. All cancellations and rescheduling must be handled with Skydive Dubai. The following are some additional advice for skydiving in Dubai, as provided by a professional skydiver:
SKYDIVE DUBAI TIMINGSCONTACT
Every day of the week, Skydive Dubai is open for business. Open days, on the other hand, may vary. Checking the official website for confirmation would be a good idea before to making any travel arrangements. Alternatively, you can phone +971-4-377-8888.
It has already been established that the cost of skydiving in Dubai is determined by the type of experience you pick (drop zone + package).
WHERE CAN I MAKE A BOOKING FOR SKYDIVING IN DUBAI?
You may purchase a Skydive Dubai booking at the dropzone on The Palm or Dubai Desert Campus on the spot, or you can reserve online through the official website. You may also find out more about any special deals or discounts that are currently available on the website. Please keep in mind that reservations made through travel agencies or other third-party sources will not be approved.
IS SKYDIVING IN DUBAI SAFE?
Skydiving is not recommended for the faint of heart. However, if you enjoy extreme activities and the exhilaration that comes with them, the experience is well worth it! In both skydiving processes, you will be informed and instructed to ensure that you are familiar with the fundamentals. At every stage, you will be guided by professional and experienced instructors who will make sure that you have a safe and enjoyable free fall from the sky!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Dress comfortably, but avoid wearing anything that is too loose. Any type of sportswear that may be worn with closed-toe shoes is ideal. Both dropzones are equipped with charging stations, bathing facilities, and changing places to ensure that you have a good day.
HOW CAN I CONTACT SKYDIVE DUBAI?
For additional information on the Dubai skydiving pricing and the overall experience, please contact the following number:
- If you would want more information about the Dubai skydiving pricing or the complete experience, please contact the following:
We’ve come to the end of our Skydive Dubai review. In this helpful guide, we hope we covered all you needed to know about skydiving in Dubai, including considerations to keep in mind before taking the plunge. Make sure to share your ideas in the comments box below. Skydiving is only one of the numerous action-packed activities available in Dubai. Indoor skydiving is also available through Inflight Dubai, which offers an indoor experience. You may still take in the sights of the Palm Jumeirah from the air with Atlantis Helicopter Tours if freefalling from an aircraft is too much of a risk for you.
One of the numerous extreme activities available in Dubai that you may participate in. In the end, what is life without a little excitement? Credit for the title image goes to the Sky Dive Dubai Official Facebook page.
Skydive Dubai is a unique skydiving trip unlike any other in the world. Guests will have a tandem skydiving adventure high above the Dubai skyline, where they will be attached to a qualified and experienced expert who will guide them through an amazing skydiving experience. A flawless, professional adventure with spectacular views from 4,000 meters up is available at either the premierPalm Dropzone or the standardDesert Dropzone. Both sites provide smooth, professional adventures with unforgettable views from 4,000 meters high.
What Visitors Need to Know About Skydive Dubai
Even though tourists will receive plenty of on-site teaching prior to embarking on their tandem skydiving expedition with Skydive Dubai, there are a few important details to be aware of before making a reservation. Tandem skydiving is defined as when one person is strapped to another (in this case, visitors will be harnessed to a licensed and experienced instructor from Skydive Dubai) in order to enjoy the excitement of skydiving with the other individual. Alternatively, visitors would be required to complete their schooling and education before being permitted to try skydiving.
As a bonus, Jump Dubai includes a skydiving school on the premises, so tourists who decide they want to attempt skydiving on their own or who wish to participate in non-tandem skydiving trips may learn to skydive while on their trip. While students are enrolled in the Accelerated Freefall course, qualified skydiving professionals will teach them all they know about skydiving. Skydivers who want to turn their hobby into a worldwide pastime can work towards obtaining a United States Parachute Association (USPA) license, which is a globally recognized license that demonstrates the holder’s ability to pack their own main parachute, jump without supervision, and participate in group jumps with other people.
On-site amenitiesgyrocopter tours
There are additional amenities on site that provide food and beverages, allowing tourists to unwind after their skydiving adventure. In addition, free Wi-Fi is accessible at both thePalm Dropzone and theDesert Dropzone, allowing people to attend and watch as their friends or family members enjoy their skydiving. Children who are visiting must be accompanied by an adult at all times, since there are no childminding services offered on site at this time. Guests may also book a private gyrocopter trip over Dubai, which provides breathtaking views from an altitude of more than 450 meters.
Visitors may trust an experienced pilot to take them on a 20-minute trip that gives views of the shoreline as well as several of the city’s prominent landmarks, including the Ain Dubai (Dubai’s observation wheel), the Palm Jumeirah, the Burj Al Arab, and other attractions.
There is a cost of 999 AED for this adventure, which must be booked directly with the personnel at Skydive Dubai.
Tips for first-time skydivers
- Women must have a body mass index (BMI) of 27.5 or less and weigh less than 90 kilograms in order to meet the standards. Men must have a BMI of 30.0 or less and weigh less than 100 kilograms in order to meet the BMI and weight standards. During the check-in procedure on the day of their jump, guests will be weighed with their clothing and shoes on
- This will take place during the check-in process. Guests should dress in sports attire that are both comfortable and stylish, as well as footwear. T-shirts with long or short sleeves are the only ones that are approved
- Sleeveless shirts are not permitted. Tandem skydiving experiences will be offered to guests from a height of 4,000 meters. The full skydiving experience, from the time of check-in to the time of landing, should take at least three hours to complete. Check-in should take place at the time specified in the confirmation email
- Guests should not arrive earlier or later than that hour. For children who will be skydiving, there are additional rules to follow (children must be at least 12 years old by the Gregorian calendar on the day of their skydive), and it is recommended that visitors are aware of these requirements before booking an excursion
- These requirements can be found online. A zero-tolerance policy for drug and alcohol consumption is in force, and passengers must not have consumed either for at least 24 hours prior to skydiving. A minimum of 24 hours must have passed between a guest’s participation in scuba diving and skydiving. Prior to being permitted to jump, guests with health issues will be required to get a signed release from their physician. Before booking a reservation at Skydive Dubai, guests are urged to contact the facility’s personnel with any queries or concerns they may have.
Check In toAddress Dubai Marina, Step Out toSkydive Dubai
TODAY IS THE DAY TO BOOK A HOTEL IN DUBAI.
Admission InformationPrices for Skydive Dubai
Visitors may select between two dropzones: the Palm Dropzone, which is the more upscale option, and the Desert Dropzone, which is the more affordable option. Tandem skydiving at thePalm Dropzone costs 2,199 AED and is particularly beautiful since it provides visitors with a glimpse of the world-famousPalm Jumeirah as they are skydiving. Skydiving tandem jumps at the Desert Dropzone cost 1,699 AED and provide skydivers with a breathtaking view of the desert skyline as they fly through the air.
Those who do not meet the requirements will, regretfully, be unable to participate in the experience.
- Opening and closing hours for thePalm Dropzone vary according on the time of year, so tourists should check online before booking their reservation to verify that this venue will be open during their stay.
Address: Al Seyahi Street, Mina Seyahi, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Opening and closing times for Desert Dropzone: The hours of operation for the Desert Dropzone are from 8 a.m. till the weather permits from Tuesday through Sunday, with the exception of Mondays.
E66 Dubai-Al Ain route, close to Margham, Dubai.
Check In toDukes The Palm, a Royal Hideaway Hotel, Step Out toSkydive Dubai
TODAY IS THE DAY TO BOOK A HOTEL IN DUBAI.
Great ResortsHotels Near Skydive Dubai
This diving center is located near Dubai Marina, which is a famous tourist destination with a variety of excellent hotels and resorts to select from. Skydive Dubai is within walking distance to a number of hotels and resorts in the vicinity, many of which provide fantastic facilities such as beach access, onsite restaurants, spas and airport shuttles as well as convenient transportation options. Here is a list of some of the best resorts and hotels in the area surrounding Skydive Dubai.
Le Royal Méridien Beach ResortSpa
Located in Dubai Marina, the Le Royal Méridien Beach ResortSpain provides its guests with incredible facilities as well as easy access to some of the city’s top shopping, entertainment, and dining options. Swimming pools, spa facilities, and a closeness to the ocean allow visitors to participate in a variety of outdoor watersports, including windsurfing and canoeing, as well as diving and other activities are available at the hotel. There is so much to enjoy about this hotel, including free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public spaces, excellent onsite cuisine, airport transfer services, and more.
Grosvenor House a Luxury Collection Hotel Dubai
Located in Dubai Marina, the Le Royal Méridien Beach ResortSpain provides its guests with incredible facilities as well as easy access to some of the city’s top shopping, entertainment, and dining opportunities. Swimming pools, spa facilities, and a closeness to the lake allow visitors to participate in a variety of outdoor watersports, including windsurfing and canoeing, as well as diving and other activities. Everything about this hotel is fantastic, from the free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public spaces to the delicious onsite cuisine to the convenient airport transportation.
Dubai Marriott Harbour HotelSuites
The Dubai Marriott Harbour HotelSuites, which is just a short walk away from the Dubai Marina, is conveniently located among some of the city’s most popular attractions, retail malls, and restaurants. With a choice of 232 contemporary rooms, visitors can unwind and take use of facilities like as complimentary Wi-Fi in all rooms and public spaces, air conditioning, a refrigerator, and other thoughtful extras. There are several options to unwind at the Dubai Marriott Harbour HotelSuites, including the use of the fitness center, spa facilities, and outdoor swimming pool.
It’s impossible not to enjoy your stay at this hotel, which offers excellent onsite cuisine, 24-hour room service, and airport transportation. Al Sufouh Road, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates TODAY IS THE DAY TO BOOK A HOTEL IN DUBAI.
Indoor Skydiving Experiences in Dubai
However, while some people will enjoy the thrills and adrenaline rush that comes with skydiving outdoors, others are looking for a similar experience where they can feel the excitement of free falling but in an environment that is more comfortable for them. Skydiving indoors is a great option for those who are looking for a similar experience. Fortunately, there are numerous excellent indoor skydiving activities available in Dubai that may provide guests with similar thrills without the risk of falling from high heights.
Inflight Dubai Indoor Skydiving
You can feel the rush of skydiving without ever having to leave your house. Inflight Dubai Indoor Skydiving invites you to come in, gear up, and relax as the indoor skydiving flight instructors guide you through training and safety procedures before preparing you to take to the air. Visitors will be able to fly through a vertical wind tunnel that is more than five meters wide and more than 20 meters high, with wind speeds reaching more than 280 kilometers per hour. While flying through the air tunnel, guests may feel the rush as the air rushes by them, lifting them off the ground and into mid-air for a thrilling experience.
Requirements and tips for Inflight Dubai Indoor Skydiving:
- Before participating in indoor skydiving, guests should be in good physical condition and have no history of back, neck, or cardiac issues. It is recommended that guests consult with their doctor before participating in indoor skydiving. The event will not be open to those who are pregnant or who have dislocated shoulders, among other restrictions. Intoxication by drugs or alcohol is strictly prohibited for all visitors. In order to fly, passengers must weigh less than 113 kilos. Visitors should dress in loose-fitting clothing and lace-up sports footwear that are correctly fitted.
66, Skydive Dubai Desert Campus, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Time: Open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday. Parking: On Monday and Tuesday, the store is closed. Admission: Prices for one person and two flights start at 240 AED as an introductory offer. After four flights (which can be split between two individuals), the price rises to 480 AED, and after ten flights, the price rises to 1,200 AED (which can be shared between up to five people). More experienced indoor skydivers may take advantage of their secondary plan, which provides a number of group packages ranging in price from 1,440 AED to 6,180 AED, depending on the level of experience.
Whether clients are first-time skydivers or seasoned veterans, iFly Dubaiprovides a fantastic indoor skydiving experience that they are guaranteed to enjoy. Before suiting up, getting trained, and getting ready to fly, guests can pick from one of their customized packages offered by the company. With the world’s first double skydiving simulator, guests will be able to appreciate howiFly Dubai simulates the incredible feeling of skydiving while remaining inside. Once inside one of the tunnels, guests will be guided through the experience by experienced flight instructors, who will advise them on what they should do and how to hold their bodies once they are within one of the tunnels.
Requirements and tips for iFly Dubai:
- To prevent long lines when they arrive at the facility, visitors are asked to purchase their tickets in advance online. They are also encouraged to arrive one hour before their scheduled booking time. Guests should dress in clothing that are warm, comfortable, and loose-fitting. Prior to arriving to the facilities, it is encouraged that guests go through the waiver form, which may then be signed in front of a representative. If a visitor is physically challenged or has any worries about flying, it is advised that they contact the airline’s customer service department with any queries they may have before scheduling a flight experience.
To prevent long lines when they arrive at the facilities, visitors are asked to purchase their tickets in advance online. They are also encouraged to arrive one hour before their scheduled appointment time. Warm, comfortable, and loose-fitting clothing should be worn by all attendees. It is encouraged that customers read the waiver form before to arriving at the facilities, where it may then be signed in front of the staff members. If a client is physically challenged or has any worries about flying, it is advised that they contact the airline’s customer service department with any queries they may have before booking a flight adventure.
Check In toNovotel World Trade Centre Hotel, Step Out toDubai
TODAY IS THE DAY TO BOOK A HOTEL IN DUBAI.