Requirements to Obtain Dubai Work Visas
- A completed application form.
- The applicant’s original passport along with a copy.
- Several passport photos.
- A copy of a valid company card.
- A certificate of health.
- An entry permit issued by the Ministry of Labor.
- Proof of payment of the application fee.
- Continue your US visa application from Dubai by completing the online application form. This form is also known as the DS-160 form. You can fill the DS-160 form online through: the Consular Electronic Application Center, or by using the services of a third party company such as VisaExpress.
How can I get Dubai visa from USA?
To apply for a tourist visa, you need to fill out, sign and return a Visa Application Form. Along with the form, you need to send a passport with at least one blank page that is valid for at least six months beyond the trip dates, a copy of the passport’s information page and a recent 2-by-2-inch color photo.
Is it hard to get a work visa for Dubai?
As the most populace, modern and liberal Emirate, there is a need for skilled workers. But if you are not a United Arab Emirates citizen, then you will need to obtain a work visa to get a job in Dubai. Luckily, this type of residency visa is relatively easy to get if you have employment in the UAE.
Does US visa work for Dubai?
This includes those who hold visas in their passports or entry stamps from other countries and visa is valid for a one (1) month stay in the UAE. The Indian Passport, U.S. visa, the green card,the U.K Resident Permit and the EU resident permit must be valid for at least six months.
How can I get work visa for UAE?
Requirements to Obtain UAE Work Visas
- A valid passport and a photocopy.
- Passport photos.
- An Emirates ID card.
- An entry permit from the Ministry of Labor.
- The results of a medical screening.
- A copy of a company card from the employer.
- A copy of the company’s commercial license.
Is Dubai allowing US Citizens?
Are U.S. citizens permitted to enter? Yes. Dubai and Abu Dhabi governments are issuing tourist visas. U.S. citizens may receive a tourist visa on arrival, typically valid for 30 days.
How can I get green card in Dubai?
You may obtain a standard resident visa in the UAE under the following circumstances: Purchasing real estate: If you buy a residential property in Dubai or any other Emirate worth at least one million Dirhams, you can obtain a UAE residence visa valid for two years.
How can a foreigner get a job in Dubai?
Requirements to Obtain Dubai Work Visas To work in Dubai, foreign nationals will need a residence visa as well as a work permit. Foreign nationals will need to provide the following documents to obtain a residence visa: A completed application form. The applicant’s original passport along with a copy.
What is a good Dubai salary?
Dubai has a good average salary range, extending from a monthly salary of 4,810 AED (1,309.56 USD) to 99,000 AED (26,953.44 USD) per month. The average salary range only considers salaries that fall between the average minimum salary and the average maximum salary in Dubai.
How much is a 2 year work visa in Dubai?
The work visa costs 5000 AED with a validity of 2 years.
How much is US visa fee in Dubai?
STEP 2: PAY THE US VISA FEES FROM DUBAI The US visit visa fee is currently USD 160, which approximately amounts to AED 590.
Is UAE issuing work visa now?
If you wish to work in the UAE or otherwise do business here, you can apply for a 60 day Work Visa to enable you to arrive in the UAE and commence work immediately. During this period you must apply for and obtain an employment and residency visa – through your UAE employer – normally issued for a further two years.
Can I work in Dubai with tourist visa?
Passport and visas Foreigners planning to work in the UAE must know that they cannot work on visit visas or tourist visas. Working without first obtaining the proper visa status is illegal and can lead to imprisonment, fines and/or deportation. The penalties apply to both: the employer and the employee.
How can I apply job in Dubai?
Now, back to what you came here to read.
- Get the right visa. If you’re planning to work in Dubai, you’ll need a work visa.
- Get your health and labor cards.
- Know your job market.
- Check out the big companies.
- Apply online.
- Consider a recruiter.
- Work on your CV.
How many types of employment visa are there in UAE?
Under the UAE Labour Law No. 8 of 1980, there are two types of employment contracts: limited term contract or (fixed-term) and unlimited term contract. The difference lies in the provisions for end of service gratuity and termination.
UAE Work Visas & Permits
In the case of the greatest day trips in Dubai, there are no hard and fast rules. It goes without saying that if you want to see more of the United Arab Emirates, taking a vacation to Abu Dhabi is the most logical step to take. Desert safaris and the Musandam Peninsula are excellent options for those seeking more excitement. Another option is the Emirate of Sharjah, which is only a short drive away. Many people consider Sharjah to be a suburb of Dubai, but it is in fact a separate city with its own culture and history.
Types of Work Visas in the United Arab Emirates
In the United Arab Emirates, there is just one form of work permit. This work permit is sometimes referred to as a labor card in some circles. Employees, on the other hand, will be required to secure an entrance visa, a resident visa, and an Emirate ID card before they can apply for a work permit in the United Arab Emirates.
Requirements to Obtain UAE Work Visas
Employees will require the following papers in order to get a resident visa in the United Arab Emirates:
- A valid passport, as well as a photocopy of it
- Photographs for passports
- An Emirates identification card
- A permit to enter issued by the Ministry of Labor
- In the case of a medical screening, the outcomes are: a copy of the employer’s corporate identification card
- A copy of the business license for the organization
After acquiring a resident visa, the employee will be able to apply for a work permit. The employee will require all of the documents specified above, as well as a work permit application form that must be completed in Arabic and an employment contract or job offer from a firm in the United Arab Emirates in order to get a work permit in the country.
To understand the process of acquiring a UAE work permit, it may be beneficial to think about it in terms of three stages: obtaining an employment entrance visa, receiving an Emirates ID card (also known as a Resident Identity Card), and obtaining both a resident visa and a work permit.
How to Get an Entry Visa for the UAE
In the United Arab Emirates, a work entrance visa is sometimes referred to as a pink visa. In order to begin the process of acquiring this permission, the employer must submit an application for visa quota approval on the employee’s behalf. The clearance will be sought through the Ministry of Labor (MOL). The employer will next file an employment contract to the Ministry of Labor. This contract must be signed by the prospective employee. Before an employment entrance visa may be issued, the Ministry of Labor must approve the work permit application.
When an employee enters the UAE on a pink visa, he or she has 60 days to complete the necessary paperwork to receive a resident visa and a formal work permit.
Getting an Emirates ID
An Emirates ID is necessary for the medical screening process, and workers will be required to apply for a resident visa when they have completed the medical screening process. In order to apply for an ID, the employee must have their entrance visa, as well as their original passport and a copy of it, with them.
To apply, employees must visit the Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA) facility in person where they will be required to provide biometric information such as fingerprints and a photograph.
Obtaining a Residence Visa and Work Permit
All of the needed documentation specified in the preceding section will be required by the employee in order to submit an application for a resident visa. For one to three years, a resident visa in the United Arab Emirates is valid and can be renewed. The work permit of the employee will be mentioned as part of the residence visa application. Once the work permit has been issued, the individual will be able to begin working in earnest.
Other Important Considerations
One of the special aspects of working in the United Arab Emirates is that work permits must be sponsored by an entity that is both licensed and incorporated in the country of the UAE. This criterion might make the procedure more difficult for organizations who are just starting out on their worldwide expansion journey. If your firm does not already have a presence in the United Arab Emirates, you can collaborate with a worldwide PEO as the Employer of Record in the country. Some employees may also prefer to bring their families with them to the United Arab Emirates.
Partner With Globalization Partners
Globalization Partners can assist you if you are looking to extend your company’s business into the United Arab Emirates. Please get in touch with us right away to learn more about our complete solution.
How to apply for a Dubai working visa
When relocating to a new nation, it is customary to think about what type of visa you will require – and the UAE is no different. When planning to live and work in Dubai, if you are not a national of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) or the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), you will be needed to apply for a visa before being permitted to live and work in the city. It is possible to visit Dubai with a variety of various sorts of visas, but only certain of them will enable you to legally work in the emirate.
Types of visas and entry permits
There are several sorts of visas 1that will allow you to visit the United Arab Emirates, including the following:
- Visa on arrival– this type of entrance permission is issued to visitors to the UAE who are only in the country for a short amount of time, up to 30 or 90 days. Your nationality determines whether or not you will be granted a visa on arrival, as well as how long that visa will be valid for. Tourist visa– this entrance permit is for people who are not qualified for a visa on arrival and who wish to visit the country as a tourist. Those who do not qualify for a visa on arrival but who are traveling via the UAE will be granted a transit visa
- This entrance permit is valid for 90 days. Patient visa– this type of entrance visa permits persons, as well as their companions, to visit the nation for medical treatment purposes. Retirement visa – This type of residency visa allows UAE citizens to continue to live in Dubai after they have retired from their employment. If you purchase a home or make an investment in a business in the United Arab Emirates, you are eligible to dwell in the country.
Work authorization and a resident visa are required in the emirate in order to be employed there (evidence of employment). The first step in obtaining a Dubai work visa before relocating to the United Arab Emirates is to locate employment. As your employer will be your sponsor, it will be your employer’s obligation to submit your application for a work permit and a resident visa on your behalf. Once a permission has been obtained, the procedure may begin. Following that, the expat will be permitted to enter the nation and remain for a period of two months.
With a visiting visa such as the visa on arrival or the tourist visa, it is feasible to enter Dubai and find work while you are there, with your potential company sponsoring your stay.
You will also not be allowed to work until your application has been approved.
As the sponsor, it is their obligation to offer some level of basic coverage for its participants. But if you want or need extra coverage, or if you are not yet employed in the emirate, you may wish to explore a local, compatible international health insurance plan.
Husband or wife visa
Your spouse, if he or she presently works in Dubai, can become your sponsor — as well as the sponsor of any children you or your partner may have together. This will enable you and your children to reside in the city, and it will also provide you a work visa in the United Arab Emirates. Men and women must fulfill separate requirements when seeking to sponsor their families. The requirements are as follows:
- A man must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 4,000 (US$1,089) or AED 3,000 (US$817) plus lodging in order to be considered for this position. A woman must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 10,000 (US$2,723) and obtain approval from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs before she may work in the country.
It is also important to note that it is illegal to be homosexual in Dubai 3and that same-sex marriage is not recognized by the local authorities in the country. As a result, the visa will only be valid if you are traveling as part of a heterosexual pair.
The fact that overseas students have been authorized to perform part-time jobs in the UAE on their student visas since 2017 may not seem like an obvious alternative for a Dubai employment visa, and it will not be relevant for everyone. This will not be an option for you if you plan on relocating to Dubai to work full-time in a professional capacity.
How to get a Dubai visa?
The fact that overseas students have been authorized to work part-time jobs in the UAE on their student visas since 2017 may not seem like an apparent alternative for a Dubai employment visa and will not be suitable for everyone. This will not be a possibility for you if you plan on relocating to Dubai to work full-time there.
How long will my visa take to process?
Although the UAE government does not provide a recommended processing time for a Dubai work visa, it indicates that the entrance permit is often issued between two to seven working days. This will provide you permission to enter the nation and reside in the city for a period of two months. Your employer will then be responsible for completing the remaining components of your application, which they will have up to 60 days to do. In addition, there will be security checks, which may be time-consuming and inconvenient.
It is possible to obtain an entrance permit for a family visa in as little as two days after applying for one. Up to two weeks may be required to complete the remaining procedures necessary to conclude the visa application process.
How much will my Dubai visa cost?
When applying for a visa to Dubai, the cost of the visa is a factor to consider. For employers that want to sponsor their employees for work visas, the cost varies according to their workforce and their company’s annual sales volume (turnover). The good news is that your employer will cover the cost of your work visa application and processing. Depending on whether you’re sponsoring your spouse or your spouse and children, the visa costs for Dubai family visas might be rather expensive.
What are the Dubai work visa medical requirements?
A blood test and an X-ray will be required as part of the medical examination you will be required to undergo as part of the Dubai working visa requirements. These examinations will include tests to determine whether or not you have HIV, hepatitis A and B, TB, leprosy, or syphilis, and to determine whether or not you are pregnant. However, although the HIV, leprosy, and TB tests are required for all employees, the other tests may only be required in particular types of jobs. Testing for hepatitis C will be performed on persons who work as babysitters, nursery and kindergarten owners, domestic workers, hairdressers, and those who work in health clubs and restaurants.
The tests will be carried out on persons who work as babysitters, domestic servants, or drivers, among other things. Aetna® is a registered trademark of Aetna Inc., and it is protected around the globe by trademark registrations and international treaties to which it is subject.
How to Get the Employment Visa in Dubai
To work in Dubai, you must first get an employment visa. ) Photo courtesy of Sam Robinson through Photodisc/Getty Images. ) Are you interested in living and working in Dubai, sometimes known as the “City of Gold”? Citizens of the United States who have valid passports and confirmed round-trip airline tickets can travel to Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), for up to one month without the need for a visa, according to the UAE’s visa policy. A work visa, on the other hand, is required in order to live and work in Dubai.
Here’s all you need to know about the subject:
- In order to obtain a Dubai work visa, you must possess a valid passport and be offered employment in the United Arab Emirates. Your company will assist you in completing and submitting the necessary paperwork for your temporary work permit as well as your Dubai work visa.
Apply for Employment in Dubai
It is necessary to have an offer of employment from a company in the United Arab Emirates in order to obtain a Dubai work visa. Whether you are transferring from the United States to your company’s office in Dubai or starting a new position with a new employer, you will be unable to obtain a Dubai job visa unless you have a job offer from a company in the UAE. You will also require a UAE sponsor in order to remain in the country. In addition to finding job before to migrating, it is usual for foreigners to travel to the rich city and look for work while they are there as well.
Begin the UAE Work Visa Process
Once you’ve discovered and accepted a position in Dubai, your employer is responsible for submitting the necessary papers to the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) in order to begin the process of obtaining a work visa for the United Arab Emirates. Law also requires that your employer cover the cost of the visa and any other relevant costs. The initial steps of the UAE work visa application procedure take around two to three weeks in total. The Ministry of Human Resources and Employment (MoHRE) would then issue you a two-month work permit, which will allow you to enter the nation.
Paperwork for Dubai Work Visas
Having your two-month work permit in hand, as well as the assistance of your employer, you can now begin assembling the papers necessary to apply for your Dubai employment visa (as the requested documents are always changing, check with the official office for current requirements). Your application must be completed and submitted with all required materials. You will also need to submit a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months as well as multiple passport-size photos as well as copies of your employment contract, education certificates, your employer’s trade license, and your two-month work permit.
Submit Your Paperwork
Once you have completed the necessary documentation for your Dubai work visa, your employer can assist you in submitting the documents to the Dubai Ministry of Labor office on your behalf. They will evaluate, approve, and issue your Dubai employment visa when they have completed their review. Regarding Dubai job visas, it is critical that your employer cancel your residency visa if you decide to leave the country.
Otherwise, you risk being arrested if you return to the country for future work or travel without first canceling your residency visa with the government of the United Arab Emirates. ReferencesResourcesTips
- Following the completion of the processing of your information, you should obtain an employment visa, as well as a health card, a labor card, and a residence permit. For any queries you may have about the application process, you should speak with your employer.
- When an employment visa is not accompanied by formal proof of a work offer, it is rarely granted. In the event that you refuse to submit to the necessary health check, you will not be granted a work visa.
Bio of the AuthorKayti Christian is a freelance writer and journalist residing in London who is originally from Colorado, United States. A upcoming Master’s degree in Nonfiction Writing and more than thirty stamps in her passport later, she is enthusiastic about sharing important experiences from all around the world with her readers and viewers. The Good Trade, Passion Passport, and ELSEWHERE have all published her work, as have Fodor’s Travel, USA Today Travel Tips, and Fodor’s Travel.
US Visa Dubai – How to Apply for US Visa From Dubai?
Before coming to the United States, holders of United Arab Emirates passports need apply for a visa through their respective governments. Every national of the United Arab Emirates who wishes to enter the United States must do so with a visa. When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for both immigrant and nonimmigrant purposes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates are needed to get a visa. If you have a passport from one of the 40 countries covered by the United States Visa Waiver Program and you live in Dubai, you may not be required to get a visa to visit the United States as a tourist.
You may use this US visa Checker to determine whether or not you need to submit an application for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
USA Visit Visa from Dubai
In order to go to the United States for business or vacation, you must first get a USA Visit Visa from Dubai. There are two types of visas for visiting the United States:
- If you want to go to the United States for business purposes, you should apply for a US Business Visa from Dubai. This visa is also referred to as the B1 Visa
- If you desire to travel to the United States for tourist purposes, you should apply for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai. The B2 Visa is another name for this type of visa.
A visit visa to the United States from Dubai allows its bearer to enter the country and stay for up to six months in the country. You should complete the DS-160 online form in order to apply for a US Business Visa and a US Tourist Visa from Dubai, respectively. There is no difference between this program and the one described in this article.
US Visa Application From Dubai
To apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai, you must complete a number of steps. For a successful US visa application from Dubai, follow these straightforward and time-saving procedures:
- Check to see what sort of visa you require for the United States. Obtain information on where you should submit your application in Dubai
- And Complete the online application form
- Pay the visa cost
- And submit the application. Make an appointment for a visa interview with the United States in Dubai
- Obtain the documentation needed to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai. Attend the visa interview if you are eligible.
Check what type of US visa you need
The visas for Dubai residents issued by the United States are divided into two categories: In all categories, there are subcategories that are based on the reason for your visit to the United States. It is important to note that selecting the appropriate visa is critical. In the event that you submit an application for the incorrect visa, your application will be refused. The entire procedure of applying for a US visa in Dubai is dependent on the type of visa you are looking for. Please keep in mind that this information is intended for people who are applying for a nonimmigrant visa to the United States from Dubai.
While if you want to apply for a US immigrant visa in Abu Dhabi, you should read our article on “Immigrant Visas to the United States,” which is available in English.
Check where you need to apply in Dubai
All applicants for US visas from the United Arab Emirates must submit their applications to either the US Embassy or the Consulate General in Dubai. If you are a resident of Dubai, you will need to submit your application to the US Consulate General in Dubai.
Information about the United States. Consulate General of Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971-4-309-4000Address:Corner of Al Seef Rd. and Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Complete the online application form
By filling out the online application form, you can continue your visa application for the United States from Dubai. The DS-160 form is another name for this document. You may fill out the DS-160 form online by visiting the following website:
- Using the Consular Electronic Application Center, or by contracting with a third-party organization such as VisaExpress
Pay the visa feeschedule a US Visa appointment in Dubai
After you have completed your application form, you will need to pay the US visa costs for residents of Dubai. Visit the website of the Official Visa Appointment Service of the United States Department of State. Set up a user account on the website, and then follow these simple steps to finish the payment process:
- Input the confirmation number from the DS-160
- Complete the procedure of returning courier documents
- The nonimmigrant visa (MRV) application cost must be paid. Schedule an appointment with the Consular Section
Collect the required documents for a US visa from Dubai
Every visa application for a US visa in Dubai must include a number of papers, according to the US authorities. It is with the use of these documents that they can determine whether or not you should be granted a visa. You should pay close attention to the contents of these materials. Make certain that they submit all of them in accordance with the requirements. The following are the typical papers that must be submitted in order to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
- Page confirming that you have successfully completed the DS-160 form
- This is your Passport. It must be valid for at least another 6 months beyond the date on which you want to depart the United States. Aside from that, it must include at least one blank page so that the visa sticker may be adhered to the front of it. A recent image taken for a US Visa. It should be 5 by 5 cm in size and color, and it should have been taken within the past 6 months. In the event that you have already uploaded a photograph to the DS-160 application form, there is no need to submit another photograph. Confirmation of your US Visa appointment (if applicable)
- Receipts for the visa application fee that has been paid
- Previous visas to the United States (if any)
- Proof of a criminal record is required. A police certificate, also known as an ACRO, is required and should be obtained from the appropriate authorities in your country of residence. It reveals whether or whether you have ever been arrested, warned, or convicted of anything. If you have ever been denied entry into or deported from the United States, you must additionally present documentation in this respect that explains the grounds for the deportation or denial of your application.
Documents required for US tourist visa from Dubai
If you wish to apply for a tourist visa to the United States from Dubai, you must provide the following additional papers to the Dubai Consulate:
- A letter of introduction Provide a brief explanation of the aim of your journey in this letter
- Financial or bank documents to demonstrate that you have the financial means to remain in the United States
- Relationships with your own nation. This might be evidence that you have a family in Dubai, an employment contract, a lease, or a property deed in Dubai, all of which you want to return to
- Optional letter of invitation for a US visa from friends or relatives in the United States
- Please bring your transcripts or diploma if you are currently enrolled as a student. If you’re going to work, bring these items:
- A letter from your company
- Pay stubs for the last three months
- And a resume.
- Photocopies showing your relative’s immigration status in the United States. If you are visiting relatives or friends who live in the United States, you must get a visa. Report on medical conditions. If you are travelling for medical reasons, this is a must.
Photocopies of your relative’s immigration and naturalization documents in the United States are required. if you are traveling to the United States to visit relatives or friends; An examination by a medical professional When attending for medical reasons, you must provide identification.
Attend the visa interview in Dubai
A visa interview is required for all candidates between the ages of 14 and 79 who wish to apply for a visa. The interview is a critical component of a Dubai resident’s visa application for the United States. Make certain that you there for the interview on schedule. If you arrive late for your appointment, it will be canceled automatically. Before the interview, you will have your biometrics done on the same day as the interview. While you are waiting for your appointment, the consular employees will come into your room and review your application materials in their possession.
When you arrive for this appointment, the interviewer will ask you a few questions about your upcoming trip.
Your responses must be consistent with the information included in your documents.
The knowledgeable VisaExpress representatives will carefully manage your application and provide you with any assistance you require while in the United States.
US Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
The processing period for a US visa varies depending on where you are in the world.
This time frame is determined by the number of applications that the embassy is currently receiving at the time of your application. The processing time might take anything between four and six weeks.
In Case of Visa Denial
If your visa application for the United States from Dubai is denied, you still have the option to reapply. However, you will be required to pay the visa cost each time you submit a new application. The evidence that the reasons for the earlier rejection are no longer valid must be shown in order for your application to be considered for consideration.
UAE Work Visa and Permit
Foreign nationals who wish to live in the UAE for an extended period of time must get a Residence Visa. In addition, if you want to be permitted to work in the UAE, you must have a valid work permit for the country. However, before you can do anything, you must find an employer who is ready to engage you and begin the process of obtaining your employment visa and work permit in the United Arab Emirates. The employment visa for Dubai, or any other emirate in the United Arab Emirates, is accompanied by special restrictions designed to ensure that employees’ rights are not abused.
UAE Employment Visa Rules
You, as well as the firm that hires you, must meet the following requirements in order to be permitted to work in the United Arab Emirates:
- You, as well as the firm that hires you, must meet the following requirements in order to be permitted to work in the UAE.
Who is Eligible for a UAE Work Visa?
Any foreigner over the age of 18 who wishes to work in the UAE must first complete the requirements established by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE). There is no upper age limit for employment in the United Arab Emirates, however companies pay a higher charge to employees over the age of 65 who work for them. In accordance with their academic credentials and skill sets, foreign employees are classified into three categories:
- If you have at least a bachelor’s degree, you fall into category 1. If you hold a post-secondary diploma in any discipline, you fall into category 2. If you have a high school diploma, you fall into category 3.
What documents do I need for a UAE employment visa?
When applying for an employment visa in the United Arab Emirates, you must provide numerous supporting papers, including the following:
- Your original passport as well as a photocopy of your passport are required. a photograph the size of a passport, in accordance with UAE criteria
- Copies of your academic transcripts are required. Both the UAE Embassy or consulate in your country, as well as your nation’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, must certify that you possess the necessary qualifications. a medical certificate from a government-approved health institution in the United Arab Emirates
- Business-related documentation from the firm that hired you, such as the company’s commercial license or business card
A certificate of good conduct is no longer necessary until further notice under the revised employment visa requirements in the United Arab Emirates for 2018.
How can I get a Work Permit in UAE?
Your employer is responsible for obtaining a work permit on your behalf. Work permits for the United Arab Emirates are issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE), which is responsible for the process. The following steps must be completed in order to obtain a UAE work permit:
- In order to obtain a work visa, the employer must complete an application on the Tas’Heel website, which is managed by the Ministry of Labor
- They provide the necessary documentation (see below)
- And Their application is reviewed by the Ministry, which requests that they resubmit any papers or fix any anomalies that they believe are present
- The approval is issued by the Ministry, and the employer can obtain a copy of it from the Ministry’s website.
UAE Work Permit fees
The following are the costs for work permits in the United Arab Emirates:
- The following steps must be taken in order to obtain an initial approval for a new electronic work permit: AED 200 per category/level for all categories/levels
- Approval of the new electronic work permit (including the worker’s recruiting and hiring as well as their Labour Card)
- Approval of the new electronic work permit
- A new electronic work permit is being requested, and the following steps are being taken to have it approved: a fee of AED 200 per category/level
- Approval of the new electronic work permit (which includes the worker’s recruiting, hiring, and issuance of a Labour Card):
- In the case of foreign employees above the age of 65, the rate is AED 5,000 across all categories.
Second, the company’s skilled and unskilled workers are split into levels, which are determined by the company’s ratio of skilled and unskilled personnel. The majority of the time, it is your employer that is responsible for funding the fees of your UAE work visa.
How Long Does it Take to Get a UAE Work Permit?
Once the Ministry has received all of the required documentation, it typically takes around 5 working days to issue the work permit.
How long is a UAE Work Permit Valid?
When you initially acquire a work permit, it is valid for 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days if you meet the requirements. This allows you to stay in the nation for 60 days, during which time you and your employer must make arrangements to get a Residence Visa, an Emirates ID, and a Labour Card for you. It is the Residence Visa, in conjunction with the Labour Card, that grants you the legal right to reside and work in the United Arab Emirates.
A UAE residence visa can be obtained for a period of one, two, or three years, depending on your intended purpose of travel and the discretion of UAE authorities.
How Can I Get a UAE Work Visa?
Once your work visa for the UAE has been issued, it will function as an entrance permit, allowing you to enter the country on the basis of your job in the United Arab Emirates. You can stay for a maximum of 60 days with this permit, which is valid for 30 days and can be extended once. During this period, your employer is responsible for arranging your residence visa. The UAE Employment Visa application process does not begin until you are in the country.
What is the UAE Employment Visa Procedure?
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of the emirate where you are employed must be notified that you have arrived in the UAE with the approval you received from the MoHRE. Your employer must then apply for a Residence Visa on your behalf with the GDRFA of the emirate where you are employed. The GDRFA will affix an Employment Visa (Residence Visa for employment reasons) to your passport after it has been accepted, and you will also obtain an Emirates ID that is valid for the same period as the visa.
Listed below are the webpages for the GDRFA offices in each of the emirates:
- Abu Dhabi
- Dubai (see also Amer, a website that Dubai citizens and residents may use to apply for family reunions, as well as a website that tourists can use to extend their Visa On Arrival)
- And other cities in the United Arab Emirates. Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
Can You Renew a UAE Work Visa?
Yes, it is possible. All forms of residence visas for the United Arab Emirates are given for a period of one to three years and can be renewed. Your sponsor is required to renew your UAE Work Visa within 30 days of the day on which it is due to expire. The method for renewing your UAE Work Visa is the same as it was for obtaining your visa in the first place: your sponsor must submit an application to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in the appropriate emirate. However, if you are still inside the UAE resident visa expiry grace period, your sponsor may be able to extend your visa after it has expired.
Getting a Work Visa for Dubai
Due to the fact that Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, the procedure for obtaining a Dubai Employment Visa is the same as it is for any other emirate. This includes the following:
- You obtain a job in Dubai (either while on a UAE Tourist Visa or through one of the UAE’s online job portals or job fairs)
- You relocate to Dubai
- And you start working there. While you are still in your home country, your employer begins the process of obtaining a Work Permit on your behalf. If your application is granted, you will utilize the work permit to enter Dubai. A medical examination is arranged by your employer, who then submits an application for a Residence Card for work to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai on your behalf. They must complete this within 60 days, as it is the length of time the permission is valid. Your company arranges for you to be issued with a Labour Card as well as an Emirates ID Card.
How much does an employment visa in Dubai cost?
The cost of a Dubai visa fee is the same as the cost of a visa fee for any other emirate in the United Arab Emirates (detailed above). However, in the majority of circumstances, it is the firm that has employed you that is responsible for covering all of your visa and work permit expenses.
Employment visa renewal in Dubai
Getting a visa to Dubai costs the same as it does for visiting the rest of the UAE’s seven other emirates (detailed above). But in most circumstances, the employer that has employed you will be responsible for covering all of your visa and work permit expenses.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
- : +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Emirates Ticketing Office in Umm Al Quwain is located on King Faisal Road in the Jameiya neighborhood, close to FEWA. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visas For US Citizens
This type of visa is only accessible upon arrival and is valid for 30 days from the date of admission. If you want to stay for an extended period of time, you may apply for an extension of your stay at the nearest immigration office in the United Arab Emirates. Please ensure that you have the following items with you before to departure:
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- An airline ticket for a round-trip flight or a confirmed ticket to another location
Visa Requirements for U.S. Diplomatic and Official passports
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered for a visa:
- Application form in its entirety, with a photo attached
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- A colorful photograph of approximately 22 inches in size with a white backdrop
- The submission of an official cover letter from one of the United States government departments, which provides information about the trip as well as the passenger and the anticipated departure date
- A colored copy of the passport and the application, each with a photograph attached
- Application form in its entirety, with a photograph attached
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the estimated date of arrival in the UAE)
- The photo should be in color and of a standard size (22 inches by 22 inches). The submission of an official cover letter from one of the United States government departments, which provides information about the trip as well as the passenger and the anticipated departure date. • a colored copy of the passport and the application, both with a photograph attached
Documents and Resources that have been highlighted
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep up with the latest developments in UAE-US relations and UAE Embassy operations.
Visas For Non-US Citizens
If you are a citizen of one of the countries listed below, you will only be able to get a visa upon arrival. Please ensure that you have the following items with you before to departure:
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- An airline ticket for a round-trip flight or a confirmed ticket to another location
|Colombia||Costa Rica||Croatia||Cyprus||Czech Republic|
|Romania||Russian Federation||St. Vincent and the Grenadines||San Marino||Saudi Arabia|
|United Kingdom||United States||Uruguay||Vatican City|
Citizens of the Republic of India
- All Indian citizens who hold valid U.S. visas, green cards, United Kingdom Resident Permits, or European Union resident permits can obtain an entry visa upon arrival in the UAE, which is valid for 14 days and costs AED 100
- They have the option to extend their stay for an additional 14 days for AED 250
- And all documents must be valid for at least six months from the expected time of arrival in the UAE).
Indian citizens who hold valid U.S. visas, green cards, United Kingdom Resident Permits, or EU resident permits can obtain an entry visa to the UAE upon arrival for a fee of AED 100; they have the option to extend their stay for an additional 14 days for a fee of AED 250; and all documents must be valid for at least six months from the expected time of arrival in the UAE); and
- Visas for visit, work, tourist, or transit purposes are not issued by the Embassy for ordinary/tourist passport holders. It is necessary to have your visit visa handled within the UAE by your sponsor (host), and it is essential that you acquire a copy of the visa from your sponsor (host) before departing. It is recommended that you get your tourist visa handled by visa agents or hotels in the United Arab Emirates and that you obtain a copy of your visa from them before coming to the United Arab Emirates. It is possible to travel to the UAE without obtaining a visa in advance if you contact the airline company that will fly you there (Fly Emirates or Etihad Airways) and inquire about the possibility of traveling to the UAE without obtaining a visa in advance, as well as whether you can obtain a visit or tourist visa from them. Before flying to the United Arab Emirates, be certain that you have received a copy of your visa.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep up with the latest developments in UAE-US relations and UAE Embassy operations.
Dubai work permit visa eligibility requirements, fees for Indians ✅
|information technology||IT specialist, iOS developer, Network engineer, QA engineer, Project manager, Project coordinator, IT Database administrator, Web developer, Technical Lead, Software tester, System analyst, Software developer, Java and angular developer, Network administrator, Python developer, SSRS developers,.NET developer, PHP full stack developer, Block chain developer, Business intelligence analyst are the most popular occupations||AED42K-AED300K,from junior to Senior level positions|
|Engineering and Construction||Accountant Construction Industry, Construction Supervisor, Manager Civil Construction, Consultants and Senior Consultants – Construction Claims Quantity, Site Supervisor, Cost Manager, Construction Workers, Construction Foreman, Project Manager, Project Engineer, Purchase Executive Construction, Quantity Surveyor, Contracts Manager, Architect, Architectural Designer, Planning Engineer and Construction Lawyer are the most popular occupations.||AED50K-AED300K, from Junior to Senior levelLegal profiles are not considered.|
|Oil and Gas||Gas plant operator, Sales executive- Oil and Gas, Senior process safety engineer, Commissioning Mechanical engineer, Planning engineer, Petroleum engineer, Field engineer, Production operator, Terminal manager – LNG, gas welder, Fitter, Production manager, Instrumentation designer, Scaffolding foreman, Project manager are the most popular occupations||AED24K-AED350K,from Junior to Senior level|
|Steel Industry||Purchasing manager, procurement manager, business development manager, Sales manager, Steel structure fabrication supervisor, Steel fixer, Quality manager, structural steel design engineer, heat treatment supervisor, Steel engineer, casting operator, site manager steel production, material and welding engineer, mechanical fitter||AED25K – 200K, from Junior to Senior level|
|Retail||Retail Store Manager, Retail Sales Associate, Retail Administration Manager, Retail Field Supervisor, Sales Executive – Retail Division, RetailDigital Marketing Officer, Head of Retail Insurance, Retail Cashier, Retail Merchandiser and Retail Marketing Executive||AED25K – 200K, from Junior to Senior level|
|hospitality||Waiter, Restaurant Manager, Housekeeping Supervisor, Laundry Attendant, Spa Attendant, Bartender, Hostess, Bellboy, Guest Relations Executive, Front Office Receptionist, Chef, Revenue Manager, Valet Attendant, Carpenter, AC Technician, Painter, Electrician, Pool Cleaner, Pool Technician, Lifeguard are the most popular occupations.||AED50K -200K, from junior to senior level|
|Marketing and advertising||Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Advertising Sales Executive, Digital Analyst – Performance Advertising, Marketing and Business Development Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, Strategy Planner – Advertising, Brand Manager, EventsProgram Manager and SalesMarketing Manager are the most popular occupations.||AED50K – AED 250KField Sales profiles may be asked for GCC license.|
|Education||Education Consultant, Assistant/Associate Professor, Faculty, School Counsellor, Primary Teacher, English Teacher, Science Teacher, Teacher of Physical Education, Graduate Student Recruitment Specialist, College Director, Dean, Analyst – HealthcareEducation, Education Lead, School HR Generalist, School Principal and Academic Advisor are the most popular occupations||AED15K to AED 200K, from Junior to Senior levelMasters degree, and related degrees will help with better chances|
|Healthcare||Healthcare Consultant, Medical Nurse, Medical Advisor, Medical Representative, General Practitioner, Internal Medicine Specialist, Health Physician, Dental Assistant, Care Assistants, Paediatric Physical Therapist, Cardiologist, Neurologist are the most popular occupations||AED50K – 300K, Junior to Senior levelLicense/registration mandatory, for job search.|
Remote work visas – The Official Portal of the UAE Government
The UAE cabinet authorized a new Remote Work Visas program with the goal of attracting skills and experience from all over the globe. The plan will allow employees from all over the world to work remotely from the United Arab Emirates. The one-year visa permits foreigners to enter the UAE on their own sponsorship and to work in accordance with the terms and conditions of the visa granted with it. The significant step, which is considered to be the first of its kind in the region, provides entrepreneurs and talents with the opportunity to innovate in the UAE’s safe and attractive business environment, which includes access to all necessary services, including world-class utilities and telecommunications.
On WAM, you may find connected news coverage.
Dubai’s virtual working programme
The virtual working program allows you to relocate to Dubai (from anywhere other than the United Arab Emirates) and continue working remotely for the organization for which you are already employed. The virtual working application is intended for who and what. It is intended for persons who reside and work outside the United Arab Emirates, as well as for start-ups and entrepreneurs who fit the program’s qualifying criteria. If your application to reside in Dubai is granted by the authorities in the United Arab Emirates, you will be able to bring your family with you.
The program is valid for one year and may be renewed by submitting a new application.
The program requires applicants to have a valid passport with a minimum six-month expiration date and health insurance that covers their stay in the UAE in order to be eligible to apply. If you are an employee, you must do the following:
- Provide proof of employment from your present employer in the form of a contract that is valid for one year
- To receive a monthly income of at least USD 5,000 give a copy of your wage slip from the previous month as well as bank statements from the previous three months
If you are a business owner, you must do the following:
- Provide proof of firm ownership for a period of one year or longer
- Submit bank statements of the company’s account for the past three months
- Have an average monthly income of USD 5,000 per month
Cost The cost of participating in the virtual working program is USD 287 per individual. In addition, you must pay the premium for medical insurance that is valid in the United Arab Emirates, as well as the processing expenses. Please keep in mind that paying the processing fee does not ensure that your application will be approved. Benefits You may access whatever service you require through the virtual working program, including telecommunications, utilities, medical care, and educational opportunities.
Read on to learn more about the advantages of working from home in Dubai.
How to get a UAE work visa?
The most recent update was made on March 8, 2021. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has risen to become the world’s financial and economic capital. Expats working in the UAE do not have to pay taxes on their earnings, which is a major contributing factor. This, along with the fact that ex-pats are now permitted to acquire property in the country, has resulted in the country being an extraordinarily profitable destination for individuals seeking work possibilities overseas. Thus, many individuals from all over the world relocate to areas like Dubai in order to pursue their professional ambitions.
What is the application procedure for a UAE visa?
When applying for a work visa in order to work in the United Arab Emirates, an individual must first locate a position that suits their qualifications. This necessitates the individual in question demonstrating their credentials for the position for which they have sought. As a result, it is essential that the candidate bring the transcripts of the above-mentioned qualifications with them while applying. In order to establish their experience, credentials, or any training that they have obtained, it is advised that the candidate approach their prior employer for a letter of confirmation.
To obtain a visa for the United Arab Emirates, the following papers are required:
- A legitimate national identification card
- A couple of passport-sized photographs
- Obtaining a work permit
- A photocopy of the corporate identification card
- The firm has obtained a commercial license. Medical examination and issuance of a health certificate Identification card from the United Arab Emirates
A valid national passport is required for the candidate. In this way, it is ensured that the applicant is allowed to enter the nation. They should have at least one vacant page in the passport that was issued by their nation of citizenship, if not more. It is not permitted to have an Israeli visa stamp on it. The document should be valid for at least six months after the date on which the applicant plans to visit the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MOHRE) and the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRA) are responsible for the issuance of work visas in the UAE (GDRFA).
Upon issuance, the permit will allow the worker to enter the UAE for a duration of up to two months from the day on which it was issued.
An employer has sponsored a person to work for them by obtaining a work visa for them, as evidenced by the stamp on their documents.
What about visa for the dependents?
If there are dependents accompanying the application for the work visa, they must all hold valid national passports in order to be admitted to the country. If the applicant is married and intends to bring their spouse along with them, they must also get a temporary residence visa for her or him. It is necessary to provide a marriage certificate in order to verify the validity of the matrimony between the two persons in issue for this purpose. In addition, if a woman wishes to bring her children with her, she may be required to present a notarized letter or a document indicating the father’s consent for the trip.
According to the nature of the sponsoring member’s employment contract and their capacity as an employee in the company or firm where they work, these dependents may be granted visas for one, two, or three years, depending on the circumstances.
These tests are often used to screen for HIV, which is done by a blood test, and TB, which is done through an x-ray of the chest.
Documents necessary for dependent visas (particularly, for the spouse and children) include:
- Copies of dependents’ passports
- Passport-sized photographs of dependents Certificate of medical clearance for dependents other than children under the age of eighteen years old
- The employment contract or firm contract of the resident sponsor
- And Employee’s monthly wage is stated on a salary certificate issued by the company. In the event that the dependant in question is the spouse, a legalized marriage certificate is required. Tenancy agreement that has been registered
- The most recent utility bill
UAE Visa Validity
copies of dependents’ passports; passport-sized photographs of dependents Certificate of medical clearance for dependents other than children under the age of eighteen years old. a copy of the resident sponsor’s job contract or business contract; and Employee’s monthly wage is shown on a salary certificate issued by the company. If the dependant in question is the spouse, a legalized marriage certificate is required. a tenancy agreement that has been registered Utility bills from the most recent month;
Top Jobs to Look For in UAE
Despite the fact that one has the opportunity to work in any job they desire, given the enormous variety of job opportunities available in the UAE, an individual seeking rapid career growth and economic mobility must concentrate on the jobs that are in high demand and for which there is no local talent available to compete for the positions. The majority of these job vacancies may be located on the internet. Thousands of new immigrants are hired each year in fields such as engineering, construction, and architecture, to name a few examples.
English teaching positions are in high demand in the United Arab Emirates.
It is possible that these positions will provide them with housing amenities for the duration of the contract, if they are fortunate enough to land them.
Because of their growing interest in westernizing their culture, English teaching opportunities in the United Arab Emirates are being encouraged. These work licenses are renewed on a yearly basis. As a result, after their validity period has ended, it is simple to seek for their extension.