Customers can take in the stunning site as they soar at 13,000 ft with one of our many qualified tandem instructors.
How high is the skydive in Dubai?
This, our standard location, offers customers a skydive over Dubai’s sandy dunes from 13,000 ft.
How long is Dubai sky dive?
The entire skydiving experience lasts about 5-7 minutes. Following the freefall, which lasts about 60 seconds, you will get a few minutes to enjoy the incredible views 13,000 feet up in the air. Once the parachute is deployed you gently soar over Earth for about 5-7 minutes before landing.
How many feet do you sky dive from?
Most skydiving centers here in the US jump from an altitude of around 14,000 feet (around 4.2 kilometers or 2.6 miles). From this altitude, jumpers get around 60 seconds of freefall time which is enough for your basic skydive. If you want to experience something extra special, 18,000 feet is where it’s at! Here’s why…
How much does skydiving in Dubai?
The Palm Dropzone costs 2,199 AED for a tandem jump and is particularly lovely because it affords guests a view of the famous Palm Jumeirah as they skydive. For the Desert Dropzone, the cost is 1,699 AED for a tandem jump and offers skydivers a stunning view of the desert skyline as they fly.
Can you skydive from 30000 feet?
SkyDance SkyDiving is the only drop zone in the nation with approval to skydive above 28,000 ft, so our 30,000 ft HALO skydives are truly unique. Check out our HALO page to learn more about this epic skydiving opportunity.
How long does it take to skydive from 13000 feet?
For skydivers who are jumping solo and in, for example, a standing up position, the rate of descent is faster, meaning less time in freefall. Experienced jumpers exiting at 13,500 feet and falling in this faster position will expect 35-40 seconds of freefall time.
How much is it to skydive?
Summary. Budget $400-$600 for your tandem skydive experience. Like any product or service, you get what you pay for. If you go the cheapest option don’t expect too much.
Can you fly after skydiving?
The U.S. Navy tables, on one hand, recommend that you wait just two hours before you board a plane after diving. The U.S. Air Force, on the other hand, insists that you should wait 24. After single no-decompression dives, a minimum pre-flight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested.
Who owns Skydive Dubai?
Soon after the name Skydive Dubai was born, launched by H.E. Nasser Al Neyadi. Skydive Dubai welcomes skydiving enthusiasts from across the UAE, and scores of tourists whose to-do list begins with an adrenaline-fueled tandem skydive.
How long is a 15000 ft skydive?
The parachute is deployed at 5000ft so the ‘freefall’ or skydive lasts for the time it takes to fall from the jump height minus the parachute deployment height. So jumping from 15,000ft minus 5000ft when the parchute is deployed gives you a freefall distance of 10,000ft which on average takes about 60 seconds to cover.
Can you skydive from 35000 feet?
But even if you were trained to jump out of the plane and deploy a parachute, the conditions on—and around—a commercial airline hurtling through the sky at 35,000 feet aren’t suitable for doing so, says Jim Crouch, director of safety and training for the U.S. Parachute Association.
How much is sky diving in Dubai Palm?
Skydive Dubai prices at the Palm Dropzone are as follows: Tandem skydive (includes medical insurance): AED 1,999. Tandem skydive (medical insurance, standard video & photos): AED 2,299. One-minute Instagram video: AED 100.
What is the cost of sky diving in Dubai in rupees?
The charges for skydiving in Dubai in rupees are 2200 AED (INR 45,000 Approx.) for a single person and for the desert skydive, you have to pay 1900 AED ( around INR 37,000). They offer on-sky photography services included in this price.
What is the price of skydiving in Dubai in rupees?
Prices: It will cost you about INR 30000-35000 approximately to skydive. Pro Tip: Listen to the instructors.
Skydive Dubai — A First Timer’s Experience Skydiving in Dubai!
Are you seeking for interesting things to do in Dubai and considering going skydiving in Dubai? If so, read on. Read all I had to say about my experience with Skydive Dubaifirst! I wish I had known some of these things before to my Dubai skydiving experience. Taking a tandem skydive in Dubai was without a doubt one of the most thrilling experiences I’ve ever had in my whole life. If you’re even thinking about going skydiving, I really, strongly advise you to do it. I’d do it again in a heartbeat if the opportunity presented itself!
If you’re considering about skydiving in Dubai, here’s what you can expect from your experience:
How much does it cost to skydive in Dubai?
Overnight tandem skydiving Prices for the Palmin Dubai start at roughly $600 USD. It is necessary for you to be linked to a highly qualified instructor. The pricing includes all of the photographs as well as a movie. It does not include insurance or the one-minute Instagram video, both of which may be obtained for an additional fee. I did not receive the insurance or the Instagram video that I had requested. It already comes with a video; the Instagram video is simply a condensed version of that film in order to comply with Instagram’s one-minute video constraint of 280 characters.
Is skydiving safe in Dubai?
As with every adventure activity, there is a certain amount of risk involved in skydiving, and this is no exception. Skydive Dubai’s major focus, on the other hand, is safety.
- Each Skydive Dubai instructor must pass a stringent selection process, as well as training and certification. All parachutes are serviced and maintained under the supervision of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). All of Skydive Dubai’s equipment is fitted with an automated activation system, which will automatically deploy the parachute in the unlikely event that the instructor is unable to do so themselves.
My teacher informed me that he regularly jumps eight times per day!
When is the best time to skydive in Dubai?
Dubai is blessed with year-round sunlight and only a little amount of rain. Summer in the desert, on the other hand, may be quite hot, thus the ideal time to go skydiving is during the winter, from October to April, in order to avoid the heat. It was the end of April when I went skydiving, and the weather was excellent, since it was not yet hot in the least. The greatest time to go skydiving is in the morning, about 10 a.m., when the weather is nice. This is done for lighting, weather, and to stay out of the midday sun if possible.
Read More:Best Things To Do in Dubai
When you fly 13,000 feet above Dubai’s Palm Island, you will jump out of the plane!
How fast do you fall?
At 13,000 feet above The Palm in Dubai, you’ll leap out of an aircraft.
How long does the skydive last?
After leaping from the plane, you will free fall for around 60 seconds before hitting the ground. After the parachute is released, you will softly float for around 5 minutes, which will allow you to complete the remainder of the drop. My Skydive Dubai instructor, who jumps eight times every day, has a lot of expertise.
How long does the entire Skydive Dubai experience take?
Plan on spending at least 3-4 hours total from the moment you check in to the time you check out with your photographs. First and foremost, you will check in, after which your weight and BMI will be calculated. After that, you’ll be supplied with your equipment, meet your teacher, and conduct an interview with your photographer, among other things. It takes around 20 minutes to fly from the airport to the plane and then to the drop zone for the jump.
Your movies and photographs will be ready for pick up around 45 minutes after you arrival at the airport. Everyone who skydives with Skydive Dubai is provided with a PERSONAL photographer and videographer to ensure that this once-in-a-lifetime experience is captured in its entirety.
What is the best thing to wear for the Skydive Dubai experience?
Sporty, comfy clothing with sneakers or athletic shoes are the finest attire to wear for skydiving in Dubai, according to experts. The clothing should be comfortable yet not too loose or too tight. When wearing the garments, you should be able to move freely. In order to accommodate the skydiving equipment you will be wearing, you must wear a shirt with sleeves (no sleeveless shirts are permitted) and longer shorts or pants.
Is skydiving in Dubai scary?
I didn’t find it to be frightening at all! An exceptionally experienced, calm, and comforting instructor will be assigned to you during the course. There is no time to be terrified because the entire experience moves at such a quick pace! Because you are tethered to your instructor, you will not have to overcome the psychological challenge of jumping out of a plane on your own. Everyone else is jumping out of the plane and you simply go along with it!
Skydive Dubai — Watch the Video!
To discover what it’s like to jump in Dubai, have a look at the video above.
What are the alternatives to skydiving in Dubai?
It’s a lot of fun to take a helicopter ride above Dubai. In addition to skydiving, Skydive Dubai provides an alternative unique experience that allows you to soar over Dubai without the intense experience of skydiving.
Gyrocopter Flight in Dubai
A gyrocopter is a two-seat helicopter that operates in the open air. Skydive Dubai is a private gyrocopter ride over Dubai’s most prominent sights, which you can book through their website. A gyrocopter flight is preferable to a helicopter flight since there are no doors, windows, or glass to obstruct your view of the landscape.
Gyrocopter Flight in Dubai — Watch the Video!
Check out the video above to experience what it’s like to take a Gyrocopter Flight in Dubai!
How High Do You Fly Over Dubai In The Gyrocopter?
The gyrocopter soars 1,500 feet over the city of Dubai.
How Long Does The Gyrocopter Flight Take?
The gyrocopter flight takes about 20 minutes.
What Do You See During The Gyrocopter Flight In Dubai?
In addition to the World’s Largest Ferris Wheel, The Palm, Atlantis, and The World Islands, you will visit some of Dubai’s most famous attractions, including the Burj Al Arab and the Palm Jumeirah (sailboat tower).
How Much Does A Gyrocopter Flight In Dubai Cost?
It costs approximately$270 USD per person to take a gyrocopter trip in Dubai. This includes photographs as well as a video.
What To Wear For A Gyrocopter Flight?
Dress with loose-fitting garments and shoes with laces (no sandals or flip flops). During your flight, it may be a little cool, so you may wish to bring a sweater or light jacket. You may also want to wear sunglasses to keep the wind from blowing in your eyes.
Can You Take A Camera On The Gyrocopter Flight?
Yes, you may bring your camera or phone along with you on your gyrocopter trip to capture photographs! Make certain that you can completely secure your gadget with a strap so that it does not fall. View of the Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, as seen from a gyrocopter flying above it. View of Dubai’s Burj Al Arab, or sailboat tower, from the Arabian Gulf.
When Is The Best Time Of Year For A Gyrocopter Flight?
Gyrocopter rides with Skydive Dubai are only offered from September to May, according to the company’s website.
Is There Minimum Age Requirement To Take A Gyrocopter Flight?
The company Skydive Dubai exclusively offers gyrocopter rides from September to May.
Would you go skydiving in Dubai?
In Dubai, would you consider skydiving or taking a gyrocopter ride to see the sights?
Like this post? Save it on Pinterest!
If you enjoyed this post, be sure to follow Kevin and Amanda on Instagram at @kevinandamanda!
Kevinandamanda is a hashtag that you may use to tag your recipes and adventures. We’d be interested in seeing what you’re posting!
Skydiving in Dubai – Operators, Cost, Booking (2022 Updated)
When it comes to land and water adventures, Dubai does not disappoint. From viewing the amazing Burj Khalifa to shopping at the lavish Dubai Mall to stretches of clean, brown deserts to relaxing sea cruises, there is something for everyone in Dubai. Dubai also delivers the finest experience in the air, according to the experts. Enter the sport of skydiving. What could possibly be more adrenaline-pumping than being tossed out of a plane at 13,000 feet above sea level while freefalling at 120 miles per hour?
Participating in this strenuous activity on your next vacation to Dubai will allow you to realize your ambition of becoming a pilot.
Due to the availability of both indoor and outdoor alternatives, skydiving in Dubai has been elevated to a whole new level.
Types of Skydiving in Dubai
Source Outdoor skydiving is exactly what it sounds like: it takes place outside in the open. For those who are new to skydiving, you will take part in tandem skydiving, which means that you will be attached to a professional skydiver during your leap. Only if you have a valid skydiving license are you permitted to jump alone in the air. After you’ve been registered, outfitted with the necessary safety equipment, and been briefed on the entire procedure, you’ll be lifted into the air at a height of 13,000 feet.
You and your expert instructor will perform the most terrifying plunge of your life, while another professional diver will document the entire experience.
Your parachute will be activated as soon as you reach a height of 6000 feet above sea level.
Operator for Skydiving in Dubai – SkyDive Dubai
SkyDive Dubai is the only outdoor skydiving operator in Dubai, and it is also the most expensive. SkyDive Dubai is a wonderful company to deal with since they have world-class trainers, divers, and safety procedures in place. Source
Locations of Outdoor Skydiving in Dubai and Price
1. Palm Zone: The Palm Zone is a more exclusive site that lowers you just above the beautiful blue seas of Palm Island. You will be able to see the spectacular Dubai cityscape as well as famous sites in the city, such as the Palm JumeirahIsland, the Burj Al Arab, the Atlantis Hotel, and others.Price: AED 2199Address: Al Seyahi St – Dubai2Price: AED 2199Address: Al Seyahi St – Dubai2 Desert Zone:Dubai offers visitors the opportunity to enjoy the unique experience of being on one side of the ocean and on the other side of the desert.
The Desert Zone, which is located just outside the city on Al Ain Road, provides breathtaking views of the vast desert that surrounds the city.
Additionally, you may learn licensed professional solo diving at both locations.Price: AED 1699Address: Al Ain Road – DubaiFor times and reservations, please call: +971 4 444 00
Few Rules and Tips for outdoor skydiving in Dubai:
A diver must be at least 18 years old in order to skydive. No one should be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at any time during the jump. 3. One’s health should be in a reasonable state, free of ailments, to participate.
Males must weigh less than 100.0 kg. BMI is limited to a maximum of 30.0. Females must weigh less than 90.0 kg. BMI is limited to a maximum of 27.5.
2. Indoor Skydiving in Dubai
Source If you didn’t know this, you can enjoy a skydiving experience indoors as well, owing to the evolution of technology. Prepare to defy gravity without having to risk your life by jumping off of an aircraft. This is a relatively new concept, and it is great for individuals who do not want to spend a huge quantity of money on outdoor skydiving or who are too afraid to try it out for fear of getting hurt. The Observational Learning You’ll be thrown inside the world’s first double vertical wind tunnel, which will be your final destination.
- The tunnel is entirely safe because it is covered with acrylic glass.
- Operators and pricing for indoor skydiving: Source 1.
- Skydive Dubai is conveniently located in the desert zone, allowing divers to enjoy the thrills of both outdoor and indoor skydiving in one location.
- Make sure to check out their website (for further information).
- For 4 minutes, AED 497 is charged.
- You will get an understanding of the fundamentals of indoor skydiving while also enjoying the entire experience.
- iFly Dubai: iFly Dubai is the first indoor skydiving facility to open in a shopping mall in the Middle East.
- In addition to indoor skydiving, you may also participate in indoor skiing, bowling, an aqua park, football, bowling, and other sports and recreational activities.
- Address: Play Nation Area, City Centre Mirdif, Ghoroob, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Third Floor, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road.
- Limiting factor in terms of body weight: Under 180 cm: maximum weight of 105 kg.
Things to Know Before you Go Skydiving in Dubai
- It is intended that divers will be over the age of 18 and that they will weigh less than 100 kg. In addition, the individual’s BMI is measured. The session will most likely be cancelled if the weather is not judged safe (for example, if a sandstorm is approaching), and a new date will be set for it. It is assumed that one will complete the liability waiver form. The suggested time for the full experience is around three hours, however the dive itself takes approximately 35-45 minutes to complete. Divers who are new to the sport might benefit from the tandem session, in which they are strapped to one of the instructors. Dive masters can register in a professional school and graduate as professional instructors once they have completed 500 jumps. It is also possible to purchase the Skydive experience as a present because of its prime position in the Palm Zone. This, on the other hand, must be obtained on the internet. However, the regulations and qualifying requirements remain in effect. Due of safety concerns, those suffering from serious medical issues are not permitted entry.
Skydiving Dubai Price
When it comes to skydiving in Dubai, how much does it cost? The cost of skydiving starts at around AED 1700 per person. Alternatively, the Palm Zone skydiving begins at around AED 2200. There is a package that allows you to choose from both campuses; however, the rates for this package vary from one another. In Dubai, you may go skydiving. Cost in Indian Rupees: INR 30,027 for the Desert Zone INR 38,900 for the Palm Zone The above-mentioned pricing packages include the provision of a safe experience, as well as professionally edited photographs and video footage.
The palm zone is outfitted with cutting-edge technology and equipment. There is also a café where divers may relax after their dive and reflect on their experience, which is open after landing.
Skydiving in Dubai Booking
The official website for Skydive Dubai is fairly comprehensive in terms of offering all of the necessary information regarding the entire booking procedure. The reservation can be made online with a credit card or even in cash on the spot (having booked your slot before-hand). Perhaps the most difficult aspect of the entire skydiving experience is making a reservation. It’s possible that you’ll have to work harder and start booking in advance in order to acquire your preferred time period. And by “ahead of time,” we mean one to three months before a scheduled event.
What’s the View Like When Skydiving in Dubai?
Source Skydiving is a fantastic adventure, but in Dubai, the thrill is multiplied by two, making the experience twice as exciting. The vistas of man-made islands hugging the Dubai coastline, the wide Persian Gulf, and a stretch of desert in the distance are all breathtakingly beautiful. All of this from a dizzyingly high altitude! While you are descending, the thrill never ceases to exist.
Height and Speed of the Fall
The majority of Tandem jumps take place from 13,000 feet in the air (which is approximately 4000 meters). When you’re falling at around 120 miles per hour, the Tandem skydiving is the most efficient method to get a true sense of accomplishment. Tandem Skydiving is the safest and most convenient way to experience skydiving due to the fact that you are safely tied to the instructor during the jump. Tandem skydives at the desert campus, on the other hand, take place from an altitude of around 12,500 feet (3810 meters).
Get this trip crossed off your bucket list the next time you visit the City of Gold, thanks to great trainers and equipment available at a lower cost than in other locations.
Skydive Dubai Experience: Registration, Prices, Timings & More –
- The Tandem Skydive
- Skydiving School
- Solo Skydiving
- Skydive Dubai Contact and Timings
- Tandem Skydive Dubai Contact and Timings
Dubai is home to some of the most opulent experiences on the planet — ones that truly reach for the sky, as the saying goes. Everything in this metropolis is larger than life, from the world’s highest tower to a dining table that floats in the air above it. Skydiving is yet another thrilling event for adrenaline addicts to enjoy. As you soar over the city’s skyline, your emotions will run wild, making this a trip of a lifetime. For anyone considering skydiving in Dubai but are unclear of what to anticipate, this comprehensive guide provides all of the necessary information.
ABOUT SKYDIVE DUBAI
Skydive Dubai, founded in 2010 by H.E. Nasser Al Neyadi, has quickly established itself as one of the world’s finest skydiving destinations.
There are now two dropzones: Palm DZ, which is located within the emirate, and Desert DZ, which is located around 35 kilometers outside of Dubai. Alternatively, if you wish to free fall at 120 miles per hour, the latter is the location to visit.
TANDEM SKYDIVE OR SOLO SKYDIVING
Customers at Skydive Dubai can pick between two different experiences. Tandem skydiving is the quickest and most popular way to jump in Dubai because it allows you to be safely tethered to a harness the whole time. During the jump, you will be accompanied by an expert instructor who will parachute down with you. The solo skydiving training is the second option available. This involves a training program at Skydive Dubai Desert Campus, as well as other activities. First, let’s have a look at the Tandem skydiving experience and what it has to offer thrill-seekers who are looking for something new.
TANDEM SKYDIVE IN DUBAI
There are two options for consumers who want to skydive with Skydive Dubai. Tandem skydiving is the quickest and most popular way to skydive in Dubai because it allows you to remain safely tethered to a harness during the whole jump! You will be accompanied by a professional instructor while you are skydiving. The solo skydiving training is the second option available to you. This includes a training program at Skydive Dubai Desert Campus, as well as other benefits. In order to understand the Tandem skydiving experience and what it has to offer thrill-seekers, we must first examine what it is.
TANDEM SKYDIVE DUBAI PRICES
The cost of skydiving in Dubai is determined by the package you choose and the dropzone you choose. A short overview of the Skydive Dubai costs in the Desert Dropzone is provided below.
- Tandem skydiving (includes medical insurance): AED 1,599
- Tandem skydive (medical insurance, standard videophotos): AED 1,799
- One-minute Instagram video: AED 100
The following are the rates for skydiving in Dubai from the Palm Dropzone:
- Tandem skydiving (includes medical insurance): AED 1,999
- Tandem skydive (medical insurance, standard videophotos): AED 2,299
- One-minute Instagram video: AED 100
- Tandem skydive (medical insurance, standard videophotos): AED 2,299 AED 2,299 for a tandem skydiving gift card
- AED 525 for a gift certificate that is not used
Your three-hour travel may be broken down into four critical stages.
When you arrive at the location, you will be required to register and complete the applicable waiver documents during the check-in period. Following that, you will be asked to weigh yourself in order to determine your BMI. You will be allocated a tandem teacher and a camera flyer to accompany you during your adventure once the registration procedure has been completed and approved by the administration. The instructor gives you a safety lecture and demonstrates the proper body posture for free fall before you begin.
You will be escorted to the boarding area after completing your first registration and briefing, where you will be subjected to a pre-boarding safety inspection. Once the plane you’re in reaches a height of 13,000 feet (4,000 meters), you’ll be able to take in the spectacular views of the Palm Jumeirah and the city skyline. This will take around 20 minutes in total to get to the leaping altitude.
Following one final check by your tandem skydiving instructor, the real action begins. With the help of your camera flyer, you and your teacher will escape the plane and free fall for approximately 60 seconds before landing safely. At 6,000 feet, you’ll be able to fly past the skyline of the city like a falcon for 4-5 minutes, depending on how high you are flying at the time.
After landing, you will be interviewed by the cameraman, who will film your response to the adrenaline-filled fall and upload it to YouTube. Once you have completed your photographs and videos, you will be taken back to the main building, where you may rest in the café while you await the results of your photo and video shoot.
Visit the gift store, where you may pick up t-shirts and other mementos to take home as a keepsake. Throughout the voyage, you will be interviewed by the camera flyer who has been assigned to you. So remember to have a smile on your face, even when you leap out of a plane in mid-flight!
SKYDIVING SCHOOL IN DUBAI
Skydive Dubai’s Desert Dropzone is also home to one of the world’s largest skydiving schools, Skydive Dubai’s Desert Dropzone. With the AFF (Accelerated Freefall) Course, it provides thrill-seekers with the opportunity to learn how to skydive solo for the first time. To become a solo skydiver, you must first get a USPA A licence, which is an internationally recognized qualification that allows the holder to jump in specified dropzones all over the world. Experiential skydivers who wish to jump in any of the two Skydive Dubai dropzones may take advantage of the advanced coaching courses offered by the school.
AFF COURSE IN DUBAI
First and foremost, you must finish the AFF (Accelerated Freefall) Course before you may jump solo. Ground school (theory), a minimum of seven skydives, and 15 minutes of tunnel time are all included in the cost of the course. A skydiving course begins with ground school training in which skydivers learn how to operate the equipment, get comfortable with parachute deployment and control skills, and become familiar with in-flight and landing safety protocols. In addition, you must successfully accomplish a predetermined sequence of maneuvers in order to move to the next stage.
You will learn to fly and practice the freefall posture in preparation for your first jump in this location.
This is the breakdown of the skydiving costs in Dubai for the AFF Skydiving training, if this is something you are interested in pursuing.
DUBAI SKYDIVING PRICE FOR THE AFF COURSE
|Ground school||PriceAED 1,000|
|Category A||PriceAED 1,500|
|Category B||PriceAED 1,500|
|Category C1||PriceAED 1,500|
|Category D1||PriceAED 1,300|
|Category D2||PriceAED 1,300|
|Category E1||PriceAED 1,300|
|Category E2||PriceAED 1,300|
|15 minutes tunnel time at Inflight Dubai||PriceAED 1,005|
|Repeat AFF jump (inlcudes AFF jumps gear rental)||PriceAED 1,000|
|Full package (includes ground school, 7 AFF jumps and 15 minutes of tunnel time)||PriceAED 10,000|
USPA A LICENCE
For skydivers who have just finished the AFF course, the next step is to obtain a USPA A license, which may be obtained through the USPA. You will need to do the following in order to do this:
- Minimum of 25 skydives must be completed. Fulfill all of the requirements outlined on the A license proficiency card
- Pass both the written and oral portions of the A license examination.
Once you’ve successfully completed these criteria, you’ll be able to jump in dropzones all over the world without the need for supervision, and you’ll even be able to jump alongside other licence holders. The following is a breakdown of the Skydive Dubai cost for the USPA A Licence. ***
SKYDIVING DUBAI COST FOR THE USPA A LICENCE
|Category||Price Per Jump||Total Price|
|Category Coaching jump||Price Per Jump AED 510||Total PriceAED 5100|
|Category Low Altitude jump||Price Per Jump AED 210||Total PriceAED 420|
|Category Solo jump||Price Per Jump AED 230||Total PriceAED 1380|
|Category Altimeter rental||Price Per Jump AED 40||Total PriceAED 720|
|Category Helmet rental||Price Per Jump AED 40||Total PriceAED 720|
|Category Packing course||Price Per Jump AED 350||Total Price–|
SOLO SKYDIVING FOR EXPERIENCED SKYDIVERS
Both dropzones in Dubai, operated by Skydive Dubai, provide licensed skydivers with the opportunity to experience freefall. To be eligible to jump at the Palm Dropzone, you must hold a USPA D-licence (or its equivalent) and have recorded a minimum of 1,000 skydives. To qualify for the Palm dropzone, certified skydivers must have a USPA D-License or its equivalent, as well as a minimum of 800 logged skydives prior to 2018. If you want to take a solo jump from the Palm Jumeirah Dropzone, here’s how much it will cost you to skydive in Dubai.
PALM DROPZONE SKYDIVING DUBAI PRICE
|PackageFull altitude||PriceAED 140|
|PackageCoached skydive||PriceAED 420|
|PackageOutside video||PriceAED 420|
|PackageRigging loft||PriceAED 300|
|PackageLabor (per hour)||PriceAED 200|
|PackageGear rental, rig (per skydive)||PriceAED 75|
|PackageAltimeter (per skydive)||PriceAED 40|
|PackageHelmet (per skydive)||PriceAED 40|
To be able to jump in the Desert dropzone, skydivers must complete the requirements listed below.
- It is necessary for students and non-licensed skydivers to have skydiving experience within the past 30 days. It is necessary for licensed skydivers with 25 to 49 logged skydives to have skydived within the previous 60 days. It is necessary for licensed skydivers with 50 to 199 logged skydives to have skydived within the previous 90 days. In order to qualify, licensed skydivers must have completed at least 200 logged skydives within the past six months.
The cost of a jump in Dubai for a solitary diver at the Desert Dropzone is listed below.
DESERT DROPZONE SKYDIVE DUBAI COST
|PackageSingle jump ticket||PriceAED 120|
|Package10-ticket package||PriceAED 1,150|
|Package25-ticket package||PriceAED 2,750|
|PackageHop and Pop||PriceAED 100|
|PackageRe-currency/check jump||PriceAED 400|
|PackageCoaching Jump||PriceAED 400|
|PackageDaily coach fee*||PriceAED 1,200|
|PackageDaily coaching ticket||PriceAED 235|
|PackageB Licence canopy course||PriceAED 1,000|
|PackageWater training||PriceAED 350|
|PackageRig rental (price per jump)||PriceAED 75|
|PackageAltimeter rental (price per jump)||PriceAED 40|
|PackageHelmet rental (price per jump)||PriceAED 40|
|PackagePacking tickets (price per jump)||PriceAED 35|
|PackageSuit (price per jump)||PriceAED 20|
EMIRATES AEROSPORTS FEDERATION (EAF)
Become a member of the Emirates Aerosports Federation if you so want (EAF).
|PackageThird-party liability insurance, membership and licence||PriceAED 700|
|PackageEAF third-party liability insurance, registration/renewal||PriceAED 350|
|PackageEAF membership only, registration/renewal||PriceAED 100|
|PackageEAF licence only, registration/renewal||PriceAED 250|
At the Palm Dropzone, you may also take a 20-minute Gyrocopter Introductory flight, which is included in the admission price.
The one-of-a-kind two-seater jet will soar above some of Dubai’s most well-known landmarks, including the Burj Al Arab, the Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis The Palm, World Islands, and Ain Dubai. The AED 999 fare will cover the cost of the 20-minute flight.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SKYDIVING IN DUBAI
The following are the prerequisites for skydiving in Dubai:
- On the day of the jump, all participants must have their passports or a valid picture ID with them, such as an Emirates ID, a driver’s license, or a government identification card. In accordance with the Gregorian calendar, participants must be 12 years of age or older on the day of their tandem jump in both dropzones. Those between the ages of 12 and 17 will require a parent or legal guardian to sign the Parent Consent Tandem Waiver before they may participate. Participants above the age of 70 will be required to get a medical certificate prior taking participating in the skydiving. Parachuting under the influence of alcohol or drugs for tandem skydives or any other purpose is completely forbidden. It is necessary for skydivers to refrain from scuba diving at least 24 hours before their tandem skydive. Prepare for the skydiving by dressing comfortably in sportswear and sneakers on the day of the jump. A BMI and weight check will be performed on all participants before they take the jump. Those who surpass the weight and BMI restrictions will not be permitted to take part in the competition. Women must weigh no more than 90.0 kg/198.0 lbs and have a maximum BMI of 27.5. For men, it is 100.0 kg/220.5 lbs or less and a maximum BMI of 30
- For women, it is less than 100 kg/220.5 lbs. In order to participate, those who have medical issues such as diabetes, a dislocated shoulder, drug or alcohol addiction, hypertension, mental illness, or a serious brain injury must obtain a doctor’s signature on a fitness declaration form.
Tandem skydiving in Dubai is the quickest and most convenient method to enjoy the sport (Image Credit: Skydive Dubai)
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND BEFORE SKYDIVING IN DUBAI
- Make your skydiving reservation and check-in time as far in advance as possible. Shoes, boots, high heels, collared shirts, short shirts or shorts, and sleeveless shirts are not permitted on the premises
- Sandals, boots, and high heels are prohibited
- Sandals, boots, and high heels are prohibited. Make sure you’re wearing sneakers or sports shoes, as well as a t-shirt with short or long sleeves. Female tandem skydivers are available upon request, although this is subject to the availability of female tandem skydivers. For people who wear a hijab, a special scarf designed specifically for skydiving is also available
- Individuals may reschedule their reservations up to 24 hours before the reservation date, and groups may reschedule their reservations up to 72 hours before the reservation date. All cancellations and rescheduling must be handled with Skydive Dubai. The following are some additional advice for skydiving in Dubai, as provided by a professional skydiver:
SKYDIVE DUBAI TIMINGSCONTACT
Every day of the week, Skydive Dubai is open for business. Open days, on the other hand, may vary. Checking the official website for confirmation would be a good idea before to making any travel arrangements. Alternatively, you can phone +971-4-377-8888.
It has already been established that the cost of skydiving in Dubai is determined by the type of experience you pick (drop zone + package).
WHERE CAN I MAKE A BOOKING FOR SKYDIVING IN DUBAI?
You may purchase a Skydive Dubai booking at the dropzone on The Palm or Dubai Desert Campus on the spot, or you can reserve online through the official website. You may also find out more about any special deals or discounts that are currently available on the website. Please keep in mind that reservations made through travel agencies or other third-party sources will not be approved.
IS SKYDIVING IN DUBAI SAFE?
At the dropzones on The Palm and Dubai Desert Campus, you may purchase a Skydive Dubai reservation in person, or you can reserve online through the official website. More information regarding special deals and discounts may be obtained on the website as well. Reservations made through travel agencies or third-party sources will not be accepted, please notice.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Dress comfortably, but avoid wearing anything that is too loose. Any type of sportswear that may be worn with closed-toe shoes is ideal. Both dropzones are equipped with charging stations, bathing facilities, and changing places to ensure that you have a good day.
HOW CAN I CONTACT SKYDIVE DUBAI?
For additional information on the Dubai skydiving pricing and the overall experience, please contact the following number:
- If you would want more information about the Dubai skydiving pricing or the complete experience, please contact the following:
We’ve come to the end of our Skydive Dubai review. In this helpful guide, we hope we covered all you needed to know about skydiving in Dubai, including considerations to keep in mind before taking the plunge. Make sure to share your ideas in the comments box below. Skydiving is only one of the numerous action-packed activities available in Dubai. Indoor skydiving is also available through Inflight Dubai, which offers an indoor experience. You may still take in the sights of the Palm Jumeirah from the air with Atlantis Helicopter Tours if freefalling from an aircraft is too much of a risk for you.
One of the numerous extreme activities available in Dubai that you may participate in.
Credit for the title image goes to the Sky Dive Dubai Official Facebook page.
- A tandem skydiving is one of the forms of skydives in which the diver is attached to an instructor by means of a harness while performing the jump. When an instructor is attached to a diver, the main aim is to assist the diver during his or her skydiving experience. From the method of descending to the skill of controlling weight, the teacher provides assistance in every aspect of the climb. Tandem skydiving in Dubai is one of the most well-known and recognized of all tandem skydiving locations in the world
- It is also one of the most expensive.
How is the skydiving experience at Palm Island Dropzone?
- Taking to the skies over Dubai’s Palm Islands is a luxurious and dreamlike experience that provides skydivers with breathtaking views of the city’s skyline as well as the breathtaking views of the gorgeous Palm Islands. Many of the world-famous and majestic structures of the Arabian city, including Ain Dubai, the Atlantis Hotel, Palm Jumeirah Island, Dubai Marina, “The World” islands, and the Burj Al Arab, can be seen from the air during your skydive Dubai Palm activity
- During your skydive Dubai Palm activity, you can also witness many of the world-famous and majestic structures of the Arabian city.
How is Skydive Dubai Desert Dropzone experience?
- Taking to the skies over Dubai’s Palm Islands is a luxurious and dreamlike experience that provides skydivers with breathtaking views of the city’s skyline as well as the picturesque Palm Islands. Many of the world-famous and spectacular monuments of the Arabian metropolis, such Ain Dubai, the Atlantis Hotel, Palm Jumeirah Island, Dubai Marina, “The World” islands, and the Burj Al Arab, may be seen while participating in your skydiving Dubai Palm adventure.
How long is Skydive Dubai?
- It takes around 20 to 30 minutes to complete the whole skydiving experience in Dubai. At a speed of 120 miles per hour, the freefall lasts 60 seconds and is extremely dangerous. A 30-minute briefing session is held before to the start of the activity to ensure that all of the fundamentals of skydiving safety are covered and understood by the participants.
Is Skydive Dubai worth it?
- Yes, Skydive Dubai is a fantastic experience that is well worth the money. Regardless of whether you choose the Desert Campus site or the Palm Zone location, you can be confident that you will have a dreamlike and unforgettable experience over the course of your activity. While diving over the huge desert will present you with breathtaking views of the incredible sand dunes, flying over the Palm Islands will give you the opportunity to see the city’s beautiful architecture and landmarks from a different perspective. If you choose either option, skydiving in Dubai will be an unforgettable experience that you will remember for a long time to come. Furthermore, because the skydiving Dubai fees are kept to a bare minimum, you may participate in this sport without straining your financial resources. As a result of all of this, skydiving in Dubai is unquestionably worthwhile.
How does it feel to go skydiving Dubai?
- Jumping out of a plane in Dubai is an incredible and bizarre experience. Soaring to an incredible altitude of around 13,000 feet, leaping out of an aircraft into the huge expanse of the sky, and free-falling at a high speed of 120 miles per hour is an exquisite and fascinating sensation that will provide you with an experience of a lifetime. As you go about your business under the deep blue sky, you may feel all of your senses come alive and get fascinated. With only a thin layer of air between you and the Earth, you may experience the most breathtaking vista you have ever witnessed in your whole life. You can smell the fresh air, feel the cool breeze blowing past your hair, and hear the sound of the wind rushing past your earlobes. It is possible to feel the shift in pressure and warmth on your skin, and as you stretch your arms in the sky, you will feel a sense of freedom, tranquility, and joy. Your confidence, strength, and focus increase as soon as you touch down on the earth.
What should I wear to Dubai skydive?
It is an incredible and bizarre experience to go skydiving in Dubai. Soaring to an incredible altitude of around 13,000 feet, leaping out of an aircraft into the huge expanse of the sky, and free-falling at a high speed of 120 miles per hour is an exquisite and fascinating sensation that will provide you with an experience of a lifetime. Performing your activity under the great blue sky allows you to feel all of your senses come alive and be fascinated. You can watch the most breathtaking vista you have ever seen in your whole life if all that stands between you and the Earth is only air.
Your skin responds to changes in pressure and temperature, and you feel a sense of freedom, tranquility, and happiness as you stretch your arms into the sky. Your confidence, strength, and focus increase as soon as you touch down on solid ground.
- Athletic clothing (preferably made of nylon)
- A water bottle. No sandals, high heels, or slippers
- Sneakers or sports shoes only (no dress shoes). It is not permitted to wear skirts, low-cut blouses, tiny shorts, sleeveless shirts, or crop tops in order to make the harness more convenient. It is not recommended to wear shirts with collars or blouses with tassels since this might cause discomfort in the neck region during freefalling. No jewelry of any type is allowed when skydiving
- This includes watches.
What is the skydive Dubai height?
- You will be transported to a height of 13,000 feet by plane for your skydiving Dubai experience. Your instructor and a videographer will accompany you to the ledge, where you will have to jump off. For around 60 seconds, you will be falling at a pace of 120 miles per hour in freefall. When you reach a height of 6000 feet, the parachutes will be deployed, and you will be able to take in the breathtaking views of Dubai and its skyscrapers as you land in 4-5 minutes.
What are skydive Dubai timings?
- There are two drop zones in Dubai where you can go skydiving, and each one has a distinct schedule for when you may go diving. During the day, the Palm Drop Zone will be open from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM, and the Desert Zone will be open from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- During the night, the Palm Drop Zone will be closed.
Is Dubai skydiving good for beginners?
- Yes, skydiving in Dubai is a fantastic activity for both novices and expert jumpers. Not only can you enjoy the excitement of skydiving, but you can also enjoy the heart-racing speed with which you plummet. Aside from that, the activity will be done in tandem, which means you will be accompanied by a professional skydiving instructor who will be in charge of the parachute.
What’s the age limit to skydive in Dubai?
- The age restriction for skydiving in Dubai ranges from 12 to 60 years old, depending on the activity. Anyone under the age of 12 will not be permitted to take part in this activity for safety reasons. In addition, everyone between the ages of 12 and 18 will be forced to be accompanied by an adult who can be held accountable. People over the age of 60 who intend to participate in this activity will be asked to submit a self-declaration fitness form as well as a doctor’s certificate detailing any previous health issues.
What is the weight limit for skydive in Dubai?
- In Dubai, the weight restriction for female skydivers is 90 KG, while the maximum for male skydivers is 100 KG.
Should you eat before skydiving?
- Yes, all skydivers should consume a nutritious and reasonable lunch before embarking on their Dubai skydiving adventure. However, it is not suggested that skydivers consume a large meal before to participating in the exercise. It is not recommended to skydive on an empty stomach or on a full stomach. It is recommended that participants refrain from consuming alcoholic beverages before to the activity in order to avoid unanticipated circumstances.
What are the things to keep in mind while experiencing skydiving in Dubai?
Skydiving in Dubai is one of the most exciting and daring activities available in the city. There are a number of things to consider when you are enjoying your tandem skydiving experience in Dubai. The following are some important considerations to bear in mind while skydiving:
- Clothing must be loose and comfortable to allow for movement. The more uncomfortable your clothing is, the more awkward your skydiving experience will be, and vice versa. Before going skydiving in Dubai, it is generally a good idea to have a hearty breakfast under bright lighting. An empty stomach can create a variety of problems in the air, which might negatively impact your skydiving experience. Do not go skydiving if your body and mind are exhausted. If you’ve been traveling or are just tired, make sure you get a decent night’s sleep. The more exhausted you are, the less your body will be able to perform, which might result in major health consequences for you. Also, dress in layers, such as a heavy jacket or sweater, because the air temperature will be quite chilly.
Can one wear specs while skydiving in Dubai?
- Yes, persons who wear medically prescribed glasses will be able to keep their eyeglasses on while taking part in the skydiving experience in Dubai. In addition to their glasses, they will be provided with OTG (Over the Glass) goggles, which will simply fit over their specs and protect their eyes from wind while participating in the activity. You may still enjoy Dubai Palm Island skydiving and take in the stunning panoramic view with the OTG goggles, even if you do not have excellent eyesight without your prescription glasses on hand.
Are skydive Dubai instructors well trained?
- Yes, the instructors at Skydive Dubai are well-trained, qualified, and experienced in their fields. Day after day, every teacher briefs and directs a large number of trainees. It is important to note that the instructors are specialists who are familiar with every aspect of flying high, executing acrobatics, and landing safely. If you are unsure about jumping alone, an instructor may be attached to your back so that you can all leap and land together in complete safety.
What are the terms and conditions for skydive Dubai?
The following are the terms and conditions for skydiving in Dubai:
- To participate in this activity, you must be 12 years old or older, and if your age is between 12 and 18 years old, you must be accompanied by a parent or adult. In Dubai, the maximum weight limit for skydiving is 90 kilograms for women and 100 kilograms for males
- It is necessary to wear sneakers or comfy athletic shoes in order to get the most enjoyment out of the exercise. The entire experience will be more pleasant and safe for you as a result of this. Before you begin the exercise, you must pay close attention to all of the guidelines listed below. Unless you are a pregnant lady, you will not be permitted to participate in this activity. It is completely forbidden to transport any sharp objects or combustible goods in your possession. It is not permitted to participate in the activity if the participant is under the influence of alcohol or another intoxicating substance. Do not go scuba diving for at least 24 hours before the event.
Is skydive Dubai safe?
- Yes, it is completely safe to jump in Dubai, since it is one of the safest and most popular skydiving destinations in the whole globe. Skydiving in Dubai is extremely safe thanks to the skilled and knowledgeable instructors, the use of high-quality equipment, and the numerous safety measures in place. It is not necessary to be accompanied by an instructor if you are already a certified skydiver
Is there any guide or trainer to help while diving in the sky?
- Yes, there is a guide or trainer on hand to assist you while you are sky diving. The teacher dives beside you to ensure that you do not encounter any difficulties or suffer any injuries. Apart from that, if you are a certified skydiver, you can jump by yourself.
Can I wear jeans while skydiving in Dubai?
- It is necessary that you dress modestly when participating in tandem skydiving in Dubai, in order to respect the local culture. As a result of being fastened to tight belts and harnesses, wearing denim jeans may not be the most comfortable option for you. This will make the entire ensemble much more uncomfortable. This might have an impact on the entire action by making you feel uncomfortable throughout. In addition to this, you must wear shoes that are the suitable size in order to provide optimal grip and comfort.
Is there anything I need to bring?
No, you do not need to bring anything with you to the meeting. Here are a few items that you can bring with you if you so choose:
- Mobile phone – for taking images and recording videos
- Digital camera – for taking images and recording videos
- To hold your mobile phone while taking a selfie
- Selfie Stick Protect your nose from any airborne harm with a scarf or a mask. Ear Muffs or Ear Plugs – to protect the ears from any possible damage. E
Can I still skydive if it is raining?
- Because skydiving is a weather-dependent activity, there is always some degree of unpredictability. If the weather suddenly worsens, the authorities will hold your spot on standby until the situation improves. If the weather conditions do not return to normal, you will be need to reschedule your skydiving appointment. The diver is in charge of determining the rescheduled date and time. If it rains, skydiving will either be postponed or canceled, depending on the situation (considering the amount of rainfall). In the event of a cancellation, you will get a full refund of your payment. It is possible to jump amid the clouds if the weather is overcast. The experience of skydiving in the clouds becomes more unforgettable. However, if the weather is extremely overcast, the authorities will either place you on hold (to allow for the clouds to clear) or postpone your appointment
Skydiving in Dubai: Tickets, Palm Drop Zone, Visitor Info & More
André-Jacques Garnerin made history on October 22, 1797, when he jumped from a hydrogen balloon flying 3,200 feet above Paris, donning a crudely fashioned silk parachute and becoming the first person to descend from a high altitude using air resistance. Garnerin was the first person to do so in history. After more than 300 years, skydiving has risen to become one of the most popular extreme sports in the world. Thousands upon thousands of jumps are made every year, and Dubai is one of the most popular destinations for those looking to take part in this exhilarating activity.
With world-class facilities, breathtaking skydive locations, and knowledgeable instructors on hand, Dubai has cemented its position among the top skydiving destinations in the world.
With the help of this guide, we’ll go over all there is to know about skydiving in Dubai.
Skydiving Options in Dubai
While indoor skydiving is a simulation of realistic free fall circumstances in a vertical wind tunnel, indoor skydiving is a real-world experience. It is true that this style of skydiving does not involve any natural factors, as the name implies. It’s the ideal beginning point for children and others who haven’t had their first encounter with a firearm yet.
Dubai skydiving is a popular activity. The Palm Drop Zone, where Dubai staged its inaugural world parachuting championship in 2010, was the inspiration for the establishment of the organization by H.E. Nasser Al Neyadi. Today, Skydive Dubai has earned a stellar reputation for safety and skill, and it is widely regarded as one of the world’s premier skydiving organizations. When you go skydiving with Skydive Dubai, you can be confident that you will be in superb hands and in the company of experienced skydivers who have completed thousands of jumps.
Skydiving Locations in Dubai
Skydive Dubai is the company in charge of all skydiving activities in Dubai.
In the deserts outside of Dubai, Skydive Dubai operates the world’s largest outdoor skydiving school, which is known as Skydive Dubai. In Dubai, they may choose between two magnificent dropzones – the Desert Campus dropzone and the more exclusive Palm Drop Zone.
Desert Campus Drop Zone
The Desert Campus Drop Zone is located outside of the city, near the motorway that connects Dubai and Al-Ain, and is easily accessible. The desert drop zone not only welcomes first-time skydivers, but it also has a skydiving school where you may learn the skills necessary to become a professional skydiver. You will be greeted with breathtaking views of the desert dunes that lead up to the Dubai skyline in the distance as you jump in the desert zone of the UAE. AED 1699 (about) Get complimentary tickets to the Burj Khalifa or a Dubai Desert Safari by filling out this form.
Palm Drop Zone
The Palm Drop Zone is SkyDive Dubai’s more upscale drop zone, and it is located on the Palm Island. When you skydive at the Palm Drop Zone, you will be rewarded with breathtaking views of the stunning Palm Islands and the Dubai city skyline that will last a lifetime. The Ain Dubai (the world’s biggest Ferris wheel), the Palm Jumeirah Island, the Atlantis Hotel, the Burj Al Arab, the “The World” islands, and the Dubai Marina are all visible from the hotel. AED 2199 (about) Get a discount of up to 50 AED on the Palm Drop Zone Skydiving Experience.
Book A Dubai Skydive Experience
Our collaboration with Skydive Dubai will make skydiving even more inexpensive and accessible for everyone. When you purchase your Dubai Skydive tickets, you will also receive additional perks such as a complimentary Burj Khalifa ticket (worth AED 125) and a 5 percent rebate (worth AED 85), bringing your total savings to AED 210.
Tandem Skydiving Experience Dubai – Desert Campus
- The whole dive will be shot by a professional camera flyer who will follow you
- Jump over the deserts of Dubai with a professional camera flyer
- Free tickets to the Burj Khalifa with a 5 percent cashback
Tandem Skydiving Experience Dubai – Palm Islands
- The dive will be videotaped in its entirety by a professional camera flyer who will accompany you. Jump over the Palm Islands. 5 percent cashback with a one-time discount of AED 50
No Fee for Cancellation Dubai’s SkydiveiFly offers an indoor skydive experience.
Your Dubai Skydiving Experience
- Your adventure begins at the SkyDive Dubai facility, where you will be asked to fill out the relevant paperwork and get a quick health checkup, which will involve weighing and calculating your BMI
- Your trip will then begin. Half an hour before the flight, you will meet with your instructor/tandem partner, who will offer you with a briefing on the sport, check your harness, and provide you with any more instructions you may require. The accompanying cameraperson will do a quick interview with you before you head off on your journey. Remember to smile since your jump video will feature you doing so. There will be a last gear check as well as a photo opportunity at the boarding area. In the course of your flight to diving height, you will be met with breathtaking views of Dubai, the Palm Islands, and the surrounding surroundings. There is a total flying duration of 20 minutes to reach the dive height. These are the final 20 minutes you have to calm your anxieties before you take the plunge
- Take use of them. The moment the plane hits 13,000 feet, you and the camera flyer will be strapped to your skilled tandem instructor, and you will escape the plane at speeds of up to 120 miles per hour for over 60 seconds. The parachute will be deployed when you reach a height of 6,000 feet, and you will gradually fall to the ground over the course of the following 5 minutes, all the while taking in some pretty amazing views of Dubai. The adventure will come to an end following the touchdown and a post-jump interview with the team. A store within the facility will provide you with the opportunity to purchase a film of your jump as well as other mementos.
Register to get our monthly email. Your monthly dose of travel-related information, including hacks and offers, travel advice, and everything in between, sent to your email. Please provide a valid email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Dubai Skydive – What You Need To Know
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate. Please bring proper picture identification with you, such as an Emirates ID, a driver’s license, an ID card with a photo, or a passport. If you are wearing apparel and athletic shoes, your weight and BMI (Body Mass Index) must not exceed the maximum safety limits
- The following are the minimum BMI and weight requirements:
- Women must weigh no more than 90 kg (198 lbs). Men must weigh less than 100 kg (220.5 lbs) and have a maximum BMI of 27.5. BMI of 30 is the maximum.
Pro Tips For Your First Time Skydiving Experience
- Take time to have a modest and nutritious breakfast before heading out for your excursion. Just remember that skydiving on an empty or full stomach is not a pleasurable experience. Just remember to keep it light and to make sure you’re properly fueled before your dive
- The night before, get a decent night’s sleep. Despite the fact that it is typical for the thrill of the leap to keep you up all night, make an effort to obtain a few good hours of sleep
- Otherwise, you may find yourself in a bad situation. Dress in appropriate clothing – sporty and comfortable clothing, as well as sneakers or sports shoes. It is not permitted to wear sandals, high heels, or shirts with collars. Prepare yourself to be patient. Skydiving is a sport that is heavily dependent on the weather. The staff at SkyDive Dubai keep a close eye on the weather monitor in order to maintain track of the wind conditions. If the wind speeds up or the weather begins to deteriorate, you should be prepared to stay put. It is possible that your experience will take a bit longer if the conditions are not favorable
- It is respectfully requested that you seek a female tandem teacher at the school if you are a female. To be a skydiver, you do not need to be an athlete of any kind. If your weight is within the acceptable range and you maintain a generally healthy lifestyle, you should be fine. Relax, take a deep breath, leap, and enjoy! According to the United States Parachuting Association, skydiving is statistically safer than driving on the open road.
Free CancellationiFly Dubai Indoor Skydive ExperienceiFly Dubai Indoor Skydive ExperienceiFly Dubai Indoor Skydive ExperienceiFly Dubai Indoor Skydive ExperienceiFly Dubai Indoor Skydive Experience
Reviews of Palm Drop Zone
One of the most incredible experiences I’ve ever had! I couldn’t have asked for a finer group of people to jump out of an aircraft with than Sabi and Harvey, who were on the other end of the spectrum. They were really competent and safe, and they made the entire trip quite pleasurable. Daisy Katherine L. wrote a review on TripAdvisor in July 2020. My tandem skydiving at the Palm Drop Zone in Dubai was scheduled on my Covid-19 vacation in August 2020, and it was an absolutely great experience.
The skydiving site was really well laid up, and all of the staff members were quite pleasant and inviting, making me feel at ease both on the ground prepping for the jump and in the air as I prepared to jump.
When we were in the air, Alan let me to take control of the toggles and perform some twists and spins while we were flying. Overall, I’m quite satisfied with my decision to participate in this event. The Russelling, according to TripAdvisor, for August 2020.
Indoor Skydiving in Dubai
Even though indoor skydiving is a relatively new concept, it has swiftly gained popularity in the short period that it has been available. For those who are unfamiliar with the sport, indoor skydiving consists of entering a vertical tunnel where the circumstances of a free fall are replicated through stimulation. Here’s a summary of how indoor skydiving works on a technical level: Wind tunnels with fans at the top suck air through the flight chamber and then force it back down the sides through Return Air Towers, which are located on each side of the room (RATs).
The inlet contractor decreases the amount of space that the air can flow through, causing the air to be compressed and accelerated before it reenters the flight chamber.
Here’s why indoor skydiving is perfect for newcomers
- Indoor skydiving provides the thrill of normal skydiving without any of the hazards associated with it. It is the exact definition of the expression “best of both worlds,” since it provides the best of both worlds without any of the risks. Indoor skydiving is quite inexpensive when compared to outside skydiving, with an average cost of AED 200 per person. For those who are pressed for time and have a long list of activities on their to-do list, indoor skydiving is the best option. Considering that it is far safer than outdoor skydiving, putting all of the necessary security measures in place doesn’t take long, and the overall process is significantly shorter
- Yet, Children above the age of two are permitted to participate in indoor skydiving in Dubai, which is not the case for outdoor skydiving in the city.
iFly Dubai Indoor Skydive Experience
- Take a ride through the world’s first double-vertical wind tunnel. You will be mesmerized by the sensation of weightlessness and the surge of adrenaline coursing through your body. Without the inconveniences of a parachute or an airplane, you can take to the skies in minutes.
Gyrocopter Flight Dubai
What exactly is a gyrocopter? For example, consider a helicopter that has been shrunk in size by half, with the rotor engine removed but the rotor blades left in place, and a thrust motor attached behind it that allows air flowing across the rotor blades to provide the lift required to fly. In order to ensure your safety, a pilot will accompany you on your gyrocopter excursion. This goes without saying. Gyrocopter wings are oriented such that they spin during all stages of flight, making them exceptionally safe to fly in any weather conditions.
Flight time is around 20-30 minutes.
Gyrocopter Private Flight over Dubai
- Explore the sights and famous landmarks of Dubai in a whole different way with this journey in a Gyrocopter, a two-person flying vehicle that only adds to the intimacy of the experience
- The ride lasts around 30 minutes. Views of the Atlantis Hotel, the Burj Al Arab, the Palm Jumeirah, the Ain Dubai (the world’s biggest Ferris Wheel), and the World Islands are unrivaled.
Paramotor Flight Dubai
Paramotoring is a paragliding activity that is propelled by a motor. Paramotor flights, which use a paragliding parachute to produce lift and a gasoline engine to supply the necessary power, are a less expensive and far safer alternative to skydiving. Due to the fact that this will be a tandem adventure, you will be accompanied by an experienced pilot during the voyage. This type of aircraft is comprised of an open frame, two-seater aircraft that has a parachute connected to its tail end as well as a strong engine.
The paramotor flights, which are organized by SKyDive Dubai’s sibling firm SkyHub, take place at either the Desert Campus or the Palm Drop Zone in Dubai.
Acrobatic and adventurous paramotoring are ideally suited for the Desert Campus, where your pilot will take you low to the ground a few metres over the dunes and galloping gazelles, and then lift you high into the air above where the birds soar and look down on the desert and the Dubai lake below you.
SkyHub Paramotor Tandem Flight Experience
- Have the choice of choosing between a flight in the beautiful Palm Drop Zone in the Mina Seyahi region or a fly in the Desert Drop Zone near Margham
- Enrich your experience by taking a paramotor flight, which will allow you to explore the beauty of Dubai in a whole different manner.
Check out our comprehensiveDubai travel guide to learn about even more activities and experiences in the city of Dubai. Explore the most popular and exhilarating things that Dubai and the adjacent regions have to offer in the video below. No Fee for Cancellation Dubai’s SkydiveiFly offers an indoor skydive experience.
Dubai Skydiving FAQs
Sachin, who previously lived and worked in Bangalore and Singapore before settling in Dubai, is one of the numerous expats who have joined together over the years to weave the thread of Dubai’s global culture into its fabric. His passion for exploring and photographing urban environments has resulted in him spending countless hours uncovering hidden gems in these cities, including eating in run-down establishments that only cab drivers frequent, discovering underground markets, exploring abandoned buildings, and staying with local families who may or may not be fond of him.