What makes the Dubai Shopping Festival so special?
- Bigger and better than ever, the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) enlivened the emirate’s perfect winters with unforgettable fun for all ages. Residents and visitors alike enjoyed discounted retail therapy and live entertainment with thrilling experiences for fun-seekers, shoppers, foodies and families across the city.
What is special in Dubai Shopping Festival?
During the festival, shops offer discounts on their merchandise, daily car raffles and prize drawings are held to win items such as gold and cars, and there is a fireworks display. There are also a range of family activities and live shows that take place throughout Dubai.
When did the Dubai Shopping Festival start?
DSF was first conceived in 1996 when His Highness Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai decided to create an epic shopping festival that would position the city as a family tourism destination.
How much is the discount in Dubai Shopping Festival?
Shopper can enjoy discounts from 25 per cent to 90 per cent across 100+ participating brands located within Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Deira, City Centre Me’aisem, City Centre Al Shindagha, and My City Centre Al Barsha from 10am until 10pm.
How do you shop in Dubai Shopping Festival?
Best Things To Buy At Dubai Shopping Festival
- Gold Jewellery. Coming back from Dubai without buying Gold ornaments is just not possible.
- Precious and Semi-Precious Stones.
- Arabian Dates and Spices.
- Camel Milk Chocolate.
- Arabian Coffee and Coffee Pots.
- Branded Apparels, Footwear, and Accessories.
- Electronic Gadgets and Gizmos.
Is Dubai Shopping Festival Open?
Dubai shopping festival is from 17 December 2020 to 30 January 2021. There’s a lot to take in — even for the most accomplished shopper.
Are things cheaper in Dubai?
Dubai is indeed not cheap, but – as everywhere in the world – it also depends on the choices you make. The biggest expense is, of course, the flight and the hotel, followed by some activities and excursions. Transport and food prices are comparable to those in Western Europe.
How long is the Dubai Shopping Festival?
Held from from 15 December to 30 January, this is the festival we’ve all been waiting for. Malls and shopping destinations come alive with amazing discounts on just about everything, while daily entertainment, shows and extraordinary raffles keep you surprised every single day.
Is Dubai Open for tourists from India?
Indian Nationals with a normal passport who are travelling to or from India via Dubai can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai for a maximum stay of 14 days provided they: have a visitor visa or a green card issued by the United States, or. a residence visa issued by the United Kingdom or European Union.
What’s the best time to visit Dubai?
The best time to visit Dubai is in September and April, when it’s sunny but not too hot. While much of the Northern Hemisphere is wrapped up for winter during this period, the city continues to offer bright skies and balmy temperatures. Temperatures soar from May to August, so hotel prices drop and crowds disperse.
What brands are on sale in Dubai Shopping Festival?
Apple, Sony, Bose, Vertu, Cross Gold, Acer, Fujitsu – best brands and latest products are available at dirt cheap prices. If you are a gadget freak, then these Dubai shopping festival offers will make you go crazy.
What can I buy in Dubai 2020 Shopping Festival?
What to Buy During Dubai Shopping Festival 2020?
- Electronics: The crazy deals on electronic items make it another favourite among consumers.
- Furniture: One can buy furniture and various home appliances from a variety of brands at a discounted price as well.
How many grams of gold can we take to India from Dubai?
The gold amount that a tourist can bring from Dubai to India depends on the type of the traveler i.e. male or female. A male passenger is allowed to carry up to 20 grams of gold costing no more than Rs. 50,000 and a female traveler can bring a maximum of 40 grams of gold that does not cost more than Rs. 1 lakh.
Dubai Shopping Festival – Wikipedia
The Dubai Shopping Festival is promoted through the use of a banner. The Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF; Arabic: , romanized: Mahrajan Dubayy lil-tasawoq) is an annual month-long event organized by the Dubai FestivalsRetail Establishment (DFRE), which is a division of Dubai’s Department of Tourism. It is held every year in the month of November. A fireworks show is staged throughout the festival, and stores provide discounts on their products. Daily vehicle raffles and prize draws are held for the chance to win prizes such as gold and automobiles.
Hurensohn The Festival’s construction began on February 16, 1996, and it took a total of 45 days to complete before it could be inaugurated.
The year 2019 marks the company’s 24th year in business.
“One World, One Family, One Festival” is the motto of the Dubai Shopping Festival, which takes place every year in January.
The first Dubai Shopping Festival, which took place in 1996, drew more than 1.5 million visitors who spent more than $500 million over the one-month long event.
The festival business has made significant contributions to the growth of Dubai’s economy, particularly in terms of stimulating tourism and the retail sector.
During the Dubai Shopping Festival, a number of global records were broken, including a number of sales records. The event included the world’s longest gold chain and sofa, as well as the world’s largest chair, stationary bicycle, and mattress, all of which were unveiled in 1999. In 2001, the event included the world’s largest incense burner, shopping bag, and bowl ofbiriyani, all of which were on exhibit. In 2002, the world’s biggest entrance visa was given, and the world’s largest magazine and box of chocolates were displayed in the United Nations.
Due to the death of Dubai’s ruler, Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid Al Maktoum, the event was postponed and then cancelled in 2006. As part of the DSF celebrations in 2013, Dubai Metro hosted the world’s first fashion show that took place on a moving train in the world.
- The UAE Awafi Festival, the Mall of the Emirates, Global Village, and Jumeirah Beach are all worth visiting.
In 2017, the Dubai Shopping Festival will take place.
- “Dubai FestivalsRetail Establishment (DFRE) – Department of Tourism, Dubai” (Dubai Festivals Retail Establishment (DFRE) – Department of Tourism, Dubai), retrieved on January 26, 2019
- Abc Gulfnews.com published an article titled “New dates for Dubai Shopping Festival revealed” on January 26th, 2019. It was followed by another article titled “Maximizing value at Dubai Shopping Festival.” 25 December 2018
- Retrieved 26 January 2019
- Business Recorder. 25 December 2018. Amal Dokhan, Laila Suhail, and K. Prakash Vel collaborated on this project (5 November 2014). “The Dubai Shopping Festival’s Events Marketing Model” is a marketing model for events. Rochester, New York, SSRN2679415
- “How Dubai Shopping Festival has expanded over the years”.gulfnews.com. Retrieved 9 February 2019
- Ab “How Dubai Shopping Festival has grown over the years”. What you need to know about the Dubai Shopping Festival 2019 is outlined in this article. Gulf Business, published on December 24th, 2018. Obtainable on January 26th, 2019
- Abc Arabic is spoken across Africa and the Middle East. “Dubai Shopping Festival: From Retail Celebration to Economic Recovery Powerhouse” is the title of a recent article in the Financial Times. [email protected] retrieved on January 26th, 2019
- Sangeeta Peter, Victor Anandkumar, and Savita Peter are all members of the Peter family (2013). “The Role of Shopping Festivals in Destination Branding: A Tale of Two Shopping Festivals in the United Arab Emirates” is a paper published in the journal Tourism Management. In Anatolia, volume 24, number 2, pages 264–267, doi: 10.1080/13032917.2013.799077
- “Dubai Shopping Festival: A huge bag full of records”, Gulf News, February 9, 2019. “History and Information about the Dubai Shopping Festival.” Sale and promotions during the Dubai Shopping Festival 2017 (DSF). retrieved on February 9th, 2019
- Brian Whitaker is a writer who lives in the United Kingdom (5 January 2006). “Dubai is in grief following the death of the emir, 62, in an Australian hotel.” The Guardian (ISSN 0261-3077) is a British newspaper. “Dubai Metro conducts a fashion show,” according to a report published on January 26th, 2019. gulfnews.com. Retrieved on February 9th, 2019.
- DSF on the official website of the Dubai Department of Tourism
Visit Dubai Shopping Festival for 2023 with Deals & Offers
Ultimate Shopper’s Paradise – The Dubai Shopping Festival An event including FestivityLights, ShoppingGlamour, SportsAdventure, and Multi-Culinary Food will take place. Dubai Shopping Festival is the result of the fusion of cosmopolitan culture and tradition. A version of this event is held every year in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) during the month of January. It is a month-long event that provides a lot of excitement for vacationers. During this time of year, Dubai is illuminated with lights all throughout the city.
- Evenings are filled with family-friendly entertainment programs for the youngsters.
- Attractions during the Dubai Shopping Festival include: Every year, the DSF offers something new and exciting to the table for everyone.
- The Dubai Shopping Festival 2023 will begin on the 15th of December, 2022, and will last for one month in total.
- When and where is the Dubai Shopping Festival in 2023 going to be held?
- One can observe that the city is brimming with discounts and specials at deeply discounted costs in order to entice customers.
- Once you arrive in Dubai, you will be surrounded by a retail smorgasbord.
- Take pleasure in the DSF Decoration: Have you seen a butterfly light with the words DSF 2023 on it?
- The unimaginable amount of lights in every nook and cranny for DSF 2023 is something that is difficult to ignore.
- It has the appearance that the city has been designed specifically to delight you.
- In order to organize your DSF 2023 visit, all destination management agencies are available to assist you in making your DSF 2023 travel arrangements in advance.
- We are a Dubai-based travel agency that specializes in Dubai Packages, Visa, Tours, and Transfers for the Dubai World Cup 2023 (DSF).
Dubai Shopping Festival 2021
Empty their suitcases as soon as possible! It is now time to plan a trip to the Dubai Shopping Festival in 2021. Unlike other vacations, this one does not begin with packing your belongings. When you’re attending the world’s largest shopping extravaganza, you’ll want to pack as little as possible. After all, you’re going to have a lot on your plate on the journey back. So pack up your belongings and head to Dubai for the Dubai Shopping Festival, which will take place in 2021. The Dubai Shopping Festival will take place from December 17, 2020, to January 30, 2021.
Along with fireworks displays, there will be discounts and deals that are as explosive as the fireworks, a carnival atmosphere that will sweep across the entire country, spectacular live events that are curated to make every traveller happy, and a slew of other brilliant moments in between all of the main action.
Taking it all in may be overwhelming, even for the most experienced of shoppers. So, in order to have the greatest possible festival experience, continue reading and learn all of the useful information that has been prepared for your convenience.
Dubai Shopping Festival Dates
The event will run from the 17th of December 2020 to the 30th of January 2021. You may schedule your trip at any point in between because the bargains are available throughout the duration of the event. However, keep in mind that because products sell out so quickly, going at the conclusion of the event may result in a hit-or-miss encounter. You may come across some of the finest prices, but you may also notice a decrease in the total availability of things.
Best Things to Buy to – What to Buy at DSF
Everything under the sun is available for purchase at the DSF 2021. As Dubai transforms into the ideal shopping destination, even the most expensive brands are well within reach of the average consumer’s budget. The reductions will range from 25 percent to 95 percent off the retail price of over 1500 different brands. You may also get discounts on things from traditional souks and marketplaces that are participating in the event.
Here are some of the most popularly bought products:
Apparel: Take advantage of incredible fashion offers on designer and boutique items to give yourself that long-awaited wardrobe refresh this season. Buying Gold and Jewellery: DSF is one of the top sites to shop for jewelry, particularly gold, in the world. Pure gold, platinum, diamond, and precious gem jewelry, all superbly created and economically priced, may be found in this section. The festival is the perfect opportunity to build a collection or fill up on your favorite cosmetics and fragrance brands, which are available in stores all around Dubai.
- Make a list of everything you want to ensure that you don’t miss out on anything.
- Dubai is well-known for its carpets, which would make a wonderful keepsake from your trip there.
- Every shopping center features electrical stores that carry all of your favorite brands.
- It’s a fantastic opportunity to get a feel for the local souks while also brushing up on your negotiating abilities.
Best Places to Shop
The most remarkable aspect of the Dubai Shopping Festival is that it encompasses the whole country. It is not limited to the largest malls or shopping centers, but is available in every size of marketplace available. You should make a point of visiting some of the most notable places in the city, though. The Dubai Complex: Located just across the street from the soaring Burj Khalifa is the equally renowned Dubai Mall, which is the world’s largest retail mall. You might easily spend the entire day and night browsing the many world-class stores and other services available there.
- Ibn Battuta Mall is one of the most popular themed malls in the world.
- Deira City Centre: The DCC Mall in Deira, a local favorite, is another excellent shopping location during DSG 2021, since it houses not only major international brands, but also a slew of excellent local businesses.
- Dubai Festival City: This shopping complex is home to well-known brands such as IKEA, Ferrari, and Aldo.
- Outlet Mall: It is well worth the effort to travel to the Outlet Mall for its incredible factory rate reductions, which may reach up to 90 percent off retail prices across 240 retailers.
Several souks, or traditional markets, can be found around Dubai, providing you with the option to shop and sightsee at the same time. The Gold Souk, Spice Souk, Perfume Souk, and Old Souk are among the most well-known of these markets.
Top Festival Experiences to – DSF Festival Experiences
When you’ve finished your shopping for the day, take some time to relax and rejuvenate by participating in some entertaining and interesting events that will be hosted throughout the festival. Every weekend and on special occasions, spectacular firework displays can be found in areas such as Global Village, Dubai Creek, and Al Seef, among others. From Thursday through Saturday, you can take part in the Dubai Shopping Festival Carnival, which will have some incredible performances, activities, and rides at the shop itself.
As well as large-scale events, shopping malls have their own daily activities scheduled, while seminars and exhibitions are being held in locations across the city.
Handy Tips to – Tips Before going to Dubai Shopping Festival
- The DSF App: The official app is the greatest way to remain informed on all of the newest offers, including flash sales
- It also serves as a convenient method to find out where to go and when to go. Begin as soon as possible: Take use of your days by beginning your search for the proper items and sizes by beginning your search early in the morning to beat the crowds. Prepare for your vacation by doing the following: Being spontaneous is enjoyable, but doing some study and preparing ahead of time can help you make the most of your time at the Dubai Shopping Festival in 2021. Investigate other activities: Yes, there is more than plenty to do during the event to keep you occupied. However, while you’re in the Emirate, why not take advantage of some of the best attractions the country has to offer, such as Desert Safaris, Glow Garden, Ferrari World, the Burj Khalifa, and Global Village.
Organizers anticipate that the Dubai Shopping Festival 2020 will be an unforgettable event that will leave you with more than just luggage full of your favorite goods, but also a mind full of fond memories. When you choose one of the top Thomas CookDubai Shopping Festival packages, you’ll be able to pamper yourself in a luxurious holiday.
Timeframe: how Dubai Shopping Festival became so much more than a retail event
Dubai is known for being a shopper’s paradise, which is something that everyone is familiar with. This is in large part due to the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), which takes place every year and has become associated with the city of Dubai. It is important to note that DSF is not a massive fair or expo where you can purchase things. This is a widespread misperception. A city-wide event organized by Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment, which is a division of Dubai’s department of tourism, takes place instead, lasting around one month and during which most major stores offer significant discounts.
At that time, there is no single area where you can go to enjoy DSF, but rather a slew of activities, promotions, and entertainment going place all throughout the city to keep you entertained.
The first festival in 1996
The DSF has a long and illustrious history that predates even the establishment of several of the city’s most prominent retail malls. As directed by Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid, presently Vice President of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Dubai, Dubai International Film Festival was established in 1996 to establish Dubai as a prominent tourist destination and to boost its economy and tourist industry. The first of its kind, it was intended to encompass three major aspects: shopping, prizes, and family entertainment.
- The Dubai Shopping Festival has been ongoing for more than two decades and is the world’s longest-running shopping festival.
- Al Ghurair Mall and City Centre Deira malls opened in conjunction with the Dubai Shopping Festival, according to a statement to The National.
- A total of 121 Lexus GS300 vehicles and 43 kg of gold were given away in various raffle draws during the event’s first year.
- Fireworks have been a constant feature of the festival from its beginning, and the 1996 DSF was the occasion on which Rashed Al Majed’s singleDubai Danat Al Dunya was shown throughout the world for the first time.
With no turning back since then, the event has taken place every year with the exception of 2006 when it was cancelled following the death of previous Dubai Ruler Sheikh Maktoum bin Rashid, which occurred shortly after the festival was cancelled.
Introducing Global Village, themes and entertainment galore
During the second DSF, a shopping expo was established on the Creekside of Baniyas Street, which featured international pavilions showcasing handicrafts, cuisine, and other products. This component of the event drew a large number of visitors, and it was this feature that inspired the creation of Global Village, which is today one of Dubai’s most well-known attractions. In following years, Global Village relocated to Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Road, where it has remained to this day, and developed into the seasonal theme park that we know and love today.
- All images courtesy of Pawan Singh / The National.
- The third DSF, which took place in 1998, was no different.
- While shopping has always been at the forefront of our minds, we did not forget about the other elements of our lives.
- The next year, 32kg of gold was raffled off, and Dubai Fashion, a weeklong event including fashion displays by renowned designers, was conducted in conjunction with the event.
- Ruel Pableo photographed all of these images for The National.
- When Dubai Mall opened its doors in 2008, it marked the first time that the title of “world’s largest mall” has been added to the list, and it did so amid much fanfare.
- There were a variety of foreign artists showing their work at The Walk at JBR, which was another new location introduced that year.
New milestones and records broken
The DSF has announced a number of events that will push the boundaries of what is possible. As part of a Dubai Shopping Festival event in 2013, the Dubai Metro was transformed into a catwalk for Bloomingdale’s. The following year, in collaboration with luxury boutique Etoile La Boutique, DSF staged a first-of-its-kind vertical catwalk, with models gliding on ropes and wires around the walls of the Burj Khalifa’s observation deck. Dubai Shopping Festival and Bloomingdale’s presented the Fashion Train show in 2013, which was a fashion display that took place on the Dubai Metro.
Other DSF events were so successful that they went on to become as well-known as the organization itself.
The Gulf Bike Festival, which began with a Harley Davidson procession the next year, was established in the same year.
When DSF’s opening ceremony featured the world’s longest synchronised musical fireworks show, which stretched for more than six kilometers, it is widely considered to have started the trend of breaking world records with pyrotechnic displays.
Holding strong during a pandemic
In 2020, while the globe was combating the virus Covid-19, DSF played a part in boosting tourism in the United Arab Emirates. The hospitality industry responded by offering staycation packages that included savings on meals, complimentary upgrades, and scheduling flexibility in order to combat the shaky travel circumstances. When it comes to festivals and events, “Dubai is dedicated to utilizing its festivals and events, such as the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF), to strengthen the domestic tourist industry,” stated Issam Kazim, CEO of Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism).
A moving timescale
Although it appears natural now to have the Dubai Shopping Festival take place in December, just before Christmas, this hasn’t always been the case. In reality, the very first DSF took place in February of this year. When Al Khaja explains, “Dubai Shopping Festival has always been held in conjunction with the global retail calendar, and it has always taken place as the autumn/winter sales season gets underway.” Market Outside The Box, an outdoor pop-up that promotes locally produced goods, is also a component of DSF.
- The event has also recently coincided with the introduction of the World’s Coolest Winter campaign, which will be released in the United Arab Emirates in 2020.
- The DSF slogan was “One World.
- One Festival” at the time of its inception.
- Since then, the theme has been changed to “Celebrate, Spend, Win,” and the slogan for the 2021-2022 event, which concludes on January 29, is “The World is Here, Let’s Play,” in keeping with the motto of the Expo 2020 Dubai, which is “The World is Here, Let’s Play.” Updated at 6:05 p.m.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2021-22
In a similar vein to an exquisite dessert, the yearly extravagance of the Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) is something that everyone looks forward to indulging in after enjoying all of Dubai’s year-round attractions. Moreover, the good news is that you may start the countdown right away, as
Dubai Shopping Festival
The season 2021-22 will begin in a few short weeks, marking the 27th season! For a total of 44 days, beginning on the 15th of December 2021 and concluding on the 29th of January 2022, it is expected to completely take over Dubai with a flurry of vivid events and celebrations.
Reduced prices, raffles, mind-boggling leisure activities, live performances, and much more are all on the schedule for the brand-new Shopping Festival Dubai. Continue reading to find out more about what else is on the schedule.
Dubai Shopping Festival History
The Dubai Shopping Festival was established in 1996 as a means of boosting tourism in Dubai, which had previously been entirely reliant on its oil resources for its economic well-being. “One World, One Family, One Event” was the theme of the festival, which took place over three days. The first year drew 1.6 million attendees from all around the world, making it the most visited event in history. Visitors to DSF were greeted on the red carpet and given options for dates directly at the airport during the first year of operations.
When it comes to the Dubai Shopping Festival, the 27th edition is set to take place in 2020-2022, and there will undoubtedly be something fantastic and extraordinary on offer this year.
Dubai Shopping Festival Location
The Dubai Shopping Festival is not restricted to a single location or shopping center. It has been set out throughout the entire city. Everyone, from the most famous shopping malls to the most basic traditional souks, is a part of this shopping festival, which includes everyone. In addition to Global Village, Gold Souk and the Dubai Mall, popular destinations during DSF include Al Seef Street, Lamcy Plaza, DSF Desert Camp, Mall of the Emirates, Mercato Shopping Mall, and Majid Al Futtaim malls (which include the Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre, Mirdif City Centre, My City Centre Al Barsha, Al Shingadha City Centre and Me’aisem City Centre).
Must Buy during Dubai Shopping Festival
The Dubai Shopping Festival is well-known for offering great savings and interesting promotions. However, what precisely can one purchase at the shopping festival is a mystery. The following are some of the items that are available at the DSF on top discounts and cash back:
- Clothes:Dubai is home to massive department stores carrying nearly every luxury and international brand imaginable. Take note that there will be several significant discounts on high-end brands such as Prada, Christian Louboutin, Billionaire Collection, JackJones, Verri, Burberry and BOGGI, among others. Shortly put, it’s the best time of the year to stock your closet with your favorite brands so that you can wear them all year without breaking the bank. Gadgets: Purchase the most recent mobile phone or laptop at a competitive price. Price reductions of this magnitude would have been commonplace at most electronics outlets. During the DSF, you may get electrical products from companies such as Apple, Bose, Fujitsu, Acer, Sony, and others for rock-bottom prices. During the DSF, everything, including perfumes, purses, watches, cosmetics, jackets, and other accessories, is sold at rock-bottom prices. At the Dubai Shopping Festival, you may get the most costly and branded items without going over your budget or feeling terrible about it. Gold Jewellery: Purchasing gold in Dubai is regarded to be more affordable due to the fact that it is tax-free and that you may haggle on the manufacturing charges. Furthermore, gold jewelry gets even more affordable during DSF. Jewelry ranging from hefty traditional pieces to delicate contemporary pieces is available at reasonable prices, and there is a wide range to pick from
- Do you dream of owning a gorgeous Persian or Arabic rug that would complement your living room decor? If you answered yes, the Dubai Shopping Festival is the best location to purchase for home décor that will make your house a home. During the shopping festival, carpet merchants will provide quality carpets at a discount of around 50 percent to 75 percent.
Things to Do in Dubai During Dubai Shopping Festival
The event, which began as a shopping event back in 1996, has evolved into a type of worldwide gathering, attracting individuals from all over the world. This event has grown in popularity year after year, thanks to the efforts of the Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE). The DFRE has played an important role in the phenomenal success of this event, which has a different theme each year. The DSF 2021-22 will undoubtedly be full of surprises, as you could anticipate.
2. Splurge with a Special 12-HOUR SALE on Inaugural Day
This incredible deal, which will take place on the first day of DSF 2019, will provide you with the best savings you’ve ever experienced. Make your way to one of the participating malls, which include some of the most well-known Majid Al Futtaim shopping complexes, and bring all of your favorite items home with you. The sale is only valid for 12 hours, from 12 p.m. to 12 a.m., and its unique selling point is that it gives substantial discounts ranging from 25 percent to 90 percent on already-discounted products.
3. Luxury Shopping for Super Less DSF Season Sale
With a range of DSF season deals, you may take advantage of the best discount shopping available. From the first day of the Dubai Festival, this includes a number of incredible offers, with more than 700 brands from more than 3000 stores being made accessible at the lowest rates they have ever been offered. You’ll also be able to take advantage of discounts ranging from 25 percent to 75 percent on your shopping spree at the participating malls and other DSF venues such as Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Al Rigga Street, and Al Seef Street.
Furthermore, historic marketplaces and festivals in Dubai, such as the Gold Souk, Textile Souk, and Carpet and Art Oasis, are not to be missed if you’re looking for a high-end shopping experience.
It will be operational till February 1, 2020, and will be located along Dubai Creek. Do you require expert and individual support while you go through the vast DSF buying possibilities? Booking a private shopping trip will make it much easier for you to accomplish your goal.
4. Make the Most of DSF Surprises
Commemorate the 25th anniversary of DSF with the unique DSF Surprises, in which a brand will reveal its bargain just 24 hours before it becomes available for purchase. This will be valid for only one day at a single location beginning at 10:00 a.m. and lasting until the stock is depleted. As a result, be sure to keep an eye on the actual DSF article for daily bargains. You may also check the Dubai website () for the latest information. This one-of-a-kind deal will be available from January 2 through January 26.
5. Watch Gorgeous Fireworks DisplaysDazzling Illuminations
During Dubai Summer Festival, the spectacular firework displays conducted at various locations around Dubai’s prime locations, such as The Beach (near JBR), Al Seef, and La Mer, are legendary. Starting on the first day of DSF and continuing throughout the duration of the festival, the spectacular firework displays are held every week, with the most spectacular displays taking place on Thursdays and Fridays from 8.30 pm onwards. You may also witness the entire city of Dubai glistening as spectacular lights and decorations flood over the city’s largest retail centers and famous areas of attraction, among other things.
- The deadline for submissions is December 31, 2019.
- On the following days, Al Seef performances begin at 8:30 p.m.
- and continue until midnight: December 2019:27January 2020:2 and 3,9 till 17, 23, and 24, 30 and 31 January 2020:2 and 3,9 until December 2019:27 The Beach Shows begin at 9:30 p.m.
- on the following days and will last until midnight: January 2020: from 4 to 8 p.m.
- and continue until 1 a.m.
- to 9:30 p.m.
- Suggested Take a look at this article: Where to Watch New Year’s Eve Fireworks in Dubai
6. Don’t Miss the Chance to Win Mega Raffles
Aside from discounts and promotions, the raffles draw is one feature that serves as a tremendous traffic generator throughout the holiday season.
According to reports, the most thrilling aspect of the event is the opportunity to win jaw-dropping prizes worth millions of dirhams, which is the most popular portion of the event among guests. The following are the most notable among them: This provides you with the possibility to take home one of five Nissan automobiles during the DSF this year. Purchase anything worth a minimum of AED 25 from any of the Zoom stores, or make any non-petrol purchase at any of the outlets located within the ENOC and EPPCO fuel stations, and receive a raffle certificate.
The competition also offers the chance to win two automobiles and AED 10,000 in cash each week throughout the four-week period from December 1st to 24th. A big reward of AED 350000 will also be awarded to one fortunate winner! The Nissan offer will conclude on the first of February in 2020.
For AED 200, you may purchase a raffle ticket at any of the ENOC gas stations, any of the participating malls, or any of the unique booths located at Dubai Metro stations, notable roadways, and souks around the city. It is possible for the winner to walk away with an opulent Infiniti QX50, as well as a substantial cash reward of AED 200,000. Also available is the opportunity to win an incredible amount of AED 1,000,000 in cash through a giant draw. Al Seef is the location of the raffle draw. Meraas has created a one-of-a-kind offer for visitors visiting Dubai to commemorate the 25th year of the Dubai Science Festival.
So go ahead and shop your heart out and hope that Lady Luck is on your side.
7. Experience the DSF Spirit to the Fullest at Global Village
This multicultural amusement park, which is the largest of its type in the world, completely lives up to its concept of ‘Explore, Experience, Enjoy, and This Way!’ Global Village, which showcases 75 countries in close to 30 pavilions, is a place where you can learn about and enjoy authentic cultures, art and crafts, cuisines, shopping delights, and traditional performances from all over the world.
- Global Village is located in the heart of the World Trade Center. Furthermore, it is planned to hold more than 12000 acts, including live concerts, during this season’s festival.
- As a result, whether you are in Dubai for a week, a day, or even just a few hours, make it a point to stop by this ultimate leisure and entertainment destination.
- to 11 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday: 4 p.m.
- Recommended Reading: Things to Do in Dubai’s Global Village Tickets for the Global Village Dubai’s Global Village is a place where people from all over the world may come together to share ideas and resources.
8. Explore a Galore of Fashion Festivities
Fashion fans will be happy to learn that the DSF has a jam-packed schedule of fashion activities scheduled throughout the week. There are various fashion-centric events and programs that you may participate in that will introduce you to both high-street fashion and the season’s premiere collections from some of the most well-known brands in the business. Not only that, but you’ll also have the opportunity to turn heads with your own sense of style while also winning intriguing prizes.
courtesy of fashion squad: a team of professional fashion bloggers will search the crowded malls and streets in search of the most flawlessly dressed fashionistas, and they will be compensated for their efforts.
9. Let ShoppingDining Go Hand in Hand
Dubai is a foodie’s dream come true! And Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) is unquestionably the greatest time to taste Dubai’s extensive selection of gastronomic choices. The majority of the region’s malls, souks, restaurants, and hotels are equipped with live cooking stations, hot snack counters, and extensive F B outlets, among other amenities. You can treat your taste buds to the most delectable local specialties and international delicacies at these establishments. Visit sites such as the Ripe Outdoor Market, where you may sample the freshest organic fruits and veggies, for a really unique experience in San Francisco.
10. Look out for these Extraordinary Events and Activities: Market Outside the Box, Live Performances, Cultural ExperiencesMore
The Dubai Shopping Festival2021-22 will feature a diverse range of activities, as well as an energizing spectrum of events. This suggests that there is something to fit everyone’s tastes and requirements. Market Outside the Box, which takes place in Burj Park near the Burj Khalifa, is a must-attend event if you want to be a part of some of the most unusual fun, entertainment, and cultural occurrences in the city. Experience more than a hundred designers’ remarkable ingenuity as they perform live shows and immerse themselves in a carnival-like setting.
Legacy and Diving Village is a must-see for culture enthusiasts, as it offers a wide range of activities that are all based on the rich Emirati heritage and customs that are on display.
Coca Cola Arena is the location for this event.
onwards Ticket prices start at AED 125 per person and go up from there.
- On December 27th, 2019, the date will be announced. Coca Cola Arena is the location of this event. the time will begin at 7.40 pm and continue till Starting at AED 125 per person, tickets are available.
26th December 2019 to 3rd January 2020: The City Walk will be open. Al Seef: from the 7th to the 13th of January 2020 From the 16th to the 25th of January in 2020, La Mer will be open. The Outlet Village will be open from January 27th through February 2nd, 2020. The beach will be open from the 27th of January to the 2nd of February 2020. December 26, 2019 to January 3, 2020: City Walk will be held in downtown Toronto. During the month of January 2020, Al Seef will be closed. From the 16th to the 25th of January in 2020, La Mer will be closed.
11. Things to do When You are Not Shopping
Along with the celebrations taking place all across the city, be sure to spend some time to marvel at some of Dubai’s most recent attractions, such as Dubai Frame, La Perle by Dragon, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Dubai Glow Garden, Dubai Miracle Garden, and Dubai Parks and Resorts, among others. Furthermore, don’t miss out on some of Dubai’s most iconic sights and activities, such as the Burj Al Arab, the Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountain, a desert safari, and a Dhow cruise, among others. In order to save even more money on your Dubai excursion, you should take advantage of the incredible DSF discounts, promotions, and coupons given by respected destination management organizations and tour operators.
Suggested Read more about the best things to do in Dubai.
Four-hour tour of Dubai’s city center (Approx) Take advantage of our one-day city tour to see the finest of Dubai’s history as well as its modern-day attractions.
From AED75.03 to AED123.50 You may save 47 AED.
Why you should be a part of the Dubai Shopping Festival?
The Dubai Shopping Festival is taking place this month, and you may be wondering what the big deal is about it and why you should drop everything and travel to Dubai for the shopping festival. Learn about the most important reasons why becoming a part of DSF is worthwhile:
- The Dubai Shopping Festival is taking place this month, and you might be wondering what the big deal is about it and why you should drop everything and travel to Dubai for the shopping festival. Learn about the primary benefits of becoming a member of DSF, including:
As we’ve taken care of everything, all you have to do now is bookmark our complete collection of DSF events and start planning your trip by applying for your Dubai visit visa and booking your hotel accommodations well ahead of time. You may rest guaranteed that your visit to Dubai will be one to remember forever.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2022: All You Need To Know!
The Dubai Shopping Festival2022, also known as DSF2022, is a connoisseur’s paradise, a shopaholic’s dream, a family’s delight, and a child’s fantasy all wrapped into one package. A month-long event, the Dubai Shopping Festival is a diversified bouquet of activities and celebrations that take place around the city. It infuses the desert area with a whole new set of upbeat and lively vibes that are unlike anything else. The Dubai Shopping Event (DSF) is the largest shopping festival in the Middle East, and it is combined with an entertainment spectacular.
Shopping options in Dubai are not limited to malls alone; they also include local hideaways and flea markets, among other things.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2022: 15th December 2021 – 29th January 2022
The Dubai Shopping Festival2022, also known as DSF2022, is a connoisseur’s paradise, a shopaholic’s dream, a family’s delight, and a child’s fantasy all in one. The Dubai Shopping Festival is a month-long spectacle that includes a wide range of activities and celebrations. There is an entirely new set of upbeat and colorful vibes in the desert nation as a result of it. Combined with an entertainment spectacular, Dubai Shopping Event (DSF) is the largest shopping festival in the Middle East and is held every year.
Besides shopping malls, there are a variety of other options available in Dubai, such as local hideouts and flea markets.
Dubai Shopping Festival 2022 Dates
Do you want to know when the Dubai Shopping Festival will take place? The festival, which takes place every year in the first quarter of the year and lasts for a month, falls in the first quarter of the year. This year’s event will take place from 15 December 2021 to 29 January 2022. The dates are as follows: Now that the dates have been determined, plan your trip as soon as possible and get your Dubai shopping festival tickets because it is going to be amazing and will certainly satisfy the needs of shopaholics.
The following is recommended reading:Dubai New Year 2022: A Guide For The Celebration
Where Does The Extravaganza Take Place In Dubai?
This is a city-wide event, which means that attendees will be able to enjoy the festivities in a variety of locales. If you are seeking for the site of the Dubai Shopping Festival, then continue reading: The Global Village, Al Rigga Street, Dubai Mall, Night Souk, Al Fahidi For, Gold Souk, The Layali Dubai Concert, Promenade at Dubai Festival City, DSF Desert Camp, Asianet Film Awards, Al Seef Street, Mall of the Emirates, Deira City Centre, Ibn Battuta Mall, Festival Waterfront Centre, Lamcy Plaza, Dragon Mart, Mercato Shopping Mall, and Lulu Village are just a few of the locations where you can Suggestive Read this: 36 Places to Visit in the United Arab Emirates for a Luxurious Vacation in 2022
Things To Buy In Dubai Shopping Festival 2022
There are other festivals in the United Arab Emirates, but this one is the finest since you can shop for all of your favorite goods at a lower price. For shopaholics, it’s virtually the equivalent of Christmas. If you’re wondering what to buy at the Dubai Shopping Festival, have a look at the information provided below.
- Apparel, gold jewelry, cosmetics, perfumes, watches, and leather bags are some of the items available. Leather jackets, home decor, gadgets, and spices are all available. Fruits that are dry
Image courtesy of Shutterstock If you’re looking for designer clothing, you’ll be spoiled with choice in Dubai, and the Dubai shopping festival offers will leave you speechless. From your favorite jeans to sultry party attire from labels such as JackJones, BOGGI, Christian Louboutin, Verri, Rodeo Drive, Armani, Billionaire, Bebe, Burberry, and Prada, the festival offers everything you’ve ever wanted in your closet! (nearly) Recommended Reading: Summer Surprises in Dubai in 2022: Be a part of the UAE’s most popular festival before it comes to an end.
2. Gold Jewelry
Image courtesy of Shutterstock Intricate patterns, purity, and low pricing are just a few of the reasons why DSFiis a wonderful time to invest in some gold jewelry for yourself. From contemporary designs to modern art, the jewelry available at this location is guaranteed to fulfill all of your requirements. Diamonds, gemstones, and precious metals are among the most desirable items to purchase in Dubai.
3. Perfumes and Cosmetics
Bvlgari, De Beers, Chanel, Burberry, and other high-end brands are available — and they are all duty-free. To get a better deal on your favorite scents, keep an eye out for deals during Dubai Shopping Festival! It is recommended that you read this article: 11 Exquisite Coffee Shops in Dubai To Get Your Soul Caffeinated!
Image courtesy of Shutterstock As much as we all know, diamond-studded watches are only a pipe dream, but during Dubai Shopping Fest, you will be able to select one from your favorite collection without hesitation. Cartier, Rado, ICW, Michael Kors, Burberry – you may get them all at rock-bottom rates after receiving massive reductions as a result of the Dubai Shopping Festival’s sale.
5. Leather Bags and Jackets
Image courtesy of Shutterstock The nation is well-known for producing high-quality leather. Stock up on some unique and stylish leather items, such as a few pieces from Sharief, Jashanmal, Condotti, Burberry, or Prada, to add to your collection. If you are a label-obsessed individual, you should definitely take advantage of the Dubai shopping festival’s offerings.
6. Home Decor
Image courtesy of Shutterstock Direct your attention to Carpet Oasis, where a sea of brightly colored carpets covers every inch of available floor area. Some of them are available at a discount ranging from 50 to 75 percent! This is one of the top items to purchase during the Dubai Festival in 2022.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock For gadget enthusiasts, the mere knowledge that Dubai is a tax-free zone is enough to entice them to visit the nation.
Apple, Sony, Bose, Vertu, Cross Gold, Acer, Fujitsu — the top brands and the most up-to-date items are all available at rock-bottom rates on AliExpress. If you are a gadget enthusiast, you will go crazy over the deals available at the Dubai Shopping Festival.
8. Exotic SpicesDry Fruits
Source of the image The mere fact that Dubai is a tax-free zone is enough to entice gadget enthusiasts to relocate to the city state. Among the best-known brands and the most up-to-date items accessible are Apple, Sony, Bose, Vertu, Cross Gold, Acer, and Fujitsu. When it comes to gadgets, theseDubai shopping festival deals will make you go insane with excitement.
Tips For Dubai Shopping Festival 2022
Image courtesy of Shutterstock • To keep up with the newest discounts and promotions, download the Dubai Shopping Festival app. 2.Go to the store first thing in the morning while everyone else is still sleeping. After all, you don’t want to miss out on a great offer on a Jimmy Choo that’s just your size! 3. Dress in many layers so that you may put on things over your skive or t-shirt without feeling restricted. It’s a clever technique to bypass the never-ending line for the changing facilities at the airport.
- Be aware of what will be discovered and where it will be found.
- Don’t resist the temptation to overspend.
- 7.Use a credit/debit card that offers quick cashback and reward points in order to save even more money!
- Feel free to ask locals for recommendations, since they may be aware of the finest places to purchase specific things.
- In addition to shopping in Dubai, you may participate in a desert safari, have a good time at Ski Dubai, and visit the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo.
Things To Do At Dubai Shopping Festival 2022
You can do a lot more than simply buy if you intend on attending this magnificent Dubai festival, which takes place every year. Take a look at this!
- Skiing, gold-shopping, a food expedition, live music, a carnival, and fireworks are all possibilities.
Spend an hour skiing at Ski Dubai while your sweetheart indulges in some shopping therapy. At the Ski Dubai, which is the world’s first of its type, you can go ziplining, snowboarding, skiing, and even have a penguin encounter. You may also see the spectacular makeover of Dubai Mall’s iconic ice skating rink into a runway for “fashion on ice.” If you don’t want to go shopping, you might perhaps go to one of the theme parks in Dubai instead. Ski Dubai is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
2. Oh My Gold
Image courtesy of Shutterstock You should take advantage of the Dubai Shopping Festival gold offers and purchase some gold for yourself since it is an excellent long-term investment. It is one of the world’s most valuable commodities, and obtaining gold has never been easier than it is now, owing to Dubai’s simple and tax-free laws. Deira Gold Souk is the location.
3. Food Trip
Some people enjoy shopping, while others enjoy eating out. For those of you who fall into the latter group, don’t be concerned since DSF has goodies in store for you. It is during this time of year that most restaurants provide a unique gastronomic experience. Come and dine on cuisine produced by some of the world’s most celebrated chefs. During a time when most people are out shopping, it is time to satisfy your taste senses.
If you have a sweet taste, you may indulge in pastries and other sweet treats at the greatest bakeries in Dubai. Recommended Reading: Snorkeling in Dubai: The Best Spots to Enjoy This Water Sport in the United Arab Emirates’ Stunning City
4. Attend Live Concerts
A thrill for music fans, whether they enjoy traditional Arabic music or jazz, the Dubai Science Festival is a must-see. The DSF hosts a number of performances throughout the day to give guests with entertainment after they have finished their shopping for the day. Dance to the sounds of your favorite music artists and make the most of your evening by having a good time. The nightlife in Dubai is fantastic!
Image courtesy of Shutterstock The festival will be filled with jaw-dropping celebrity performances, live music, delectable Dubai culinary sampling, amusing street entertainment, juggling acts, magic shows, and much more around the city. There are also vibrant flash mobs and hefty raffle drawings to look forward to. If you are traveling with children, there are a variety of entertaining activities to keep them entertained. Aside from that, they will get the opportunity to meet their favorite cartoon characters such as Pokemon, Casper, and Tarzan.
Another feature of the DSF 2022 will be the eye-catching and vibrant fireworks display. Regardless of one’s age or gender, participating in the yearly rite is a spellbinding experience. If you are looking for excitement, a desert safari and godune bashingas are both excellent choices. Recommended Reading: 10 Best Places for Shopping in Sharjah 2022, Including Boutiques, Souks, and Everything in Between
How To Reach Dubai
Are you looking forward to becoming a part of DSF 2022? Do you want to know how to get to Dubai? Take a look at the space below. By Flight: The most expedient mode of transportation from India to Dubai is by air. Dubai is accessible by international flights operated by airlines such as SpiceJet, Air India, Jet Airways, Emirates, Fly Dubai, and Indigo, Kuwait. Fly Dubai is another option for those who want to travel within the country. By Road: There are several modes of transportation available in Dubai, including the metro, bus, taxi, and hired cab.
- By train: Within the United Arab Emirates, the Emirates Express connects the country’s many emirates and will take you to Dubai.
- The visa is valid for 14 days and costs INR 1,924/- (about) (100 Dirham).
- This blog will provide you with further information on the Dubai visa for Indians.
- Then read on.
- Shopping is one of the things that Dubai is well-known for, and this shopping festival is a shining example of that fact.
- Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, TravelTriangle does not claim credit for any of the photographs that appear on our blog site.
- Whenever feasible, we attempt to connect back to the original sources.
- We think that correct acknowledgement should be given to the original author, artist, or photographer when possible.
Please keep in mind that any material provided by TravelTriangle in any form of content is not meant to be a substitute for professional medical advice of any sort, and that no action should be taken without first seeing a professional medical expert of one’s own choosing.
Frequently Asked Questions About Dubai Shopping
What is it about the Dubai Shopping Festival that is so unique? The Dubai Retail Festival is well-known for putting on some of the most spectacular fireworks displays, awarding awards, hosting shopping booths, and much more. What is the duration of the Dubai Shopping Festival? On average, the Dubai shopping festival lasts a month. Typically, it begins in the month of December and concludes the next month, January. What exactly can I purchase in Dubai? Perfumes, chocolates, dates, gold jewelry, electrical devices, and other items are some of the nicest things to buy in Dubai, among other things.
Dates, chocolates, electrical gadgets, pashmina shawls, and other inexpensive stuff may be found in Dubai, among other things.
Yes, the Dubai Shopping Festival is absolutely worth your time and money.
In your opinion, what are the finest items to purchase during the Dubai Shopping Festival?
I’m curious to know what you thought of the Dubai Shopping Festival.
A shopaholic would undoubtedly like the wide selection and affordable pricing.
It might be a tad congested, though, if you’re hoping for a tranquil shopping experience because people from all over the world travel to Dubai for shopping.
Some of the locations where you may take part in DSF include the Dubai Mall, the Mall of the Emirates, the Dubai Outlet Mall, the Dubai Gold Souk, and Boxpark, among other places.
When does the Dubai Shopping Festival take place?
Every year, it begins in December and lasts until the end of the month of February.
People who read this also read: Festivals de musique en Europe New Zealand’s Food Festivals are held throughout the year.