Dubai, United Arab Emirates Lat Long Coordinates Info
|Country||United Arab Emirates|
|DMS Lat||25° 16′ 37.1532” N|
|DMS Long||55° 17′ 46.4964” E|
What is Dubai altitude?
Dubai is situated on the Persian Gulf coast of the United Arab Emirates and is roughly at sea level (16 m or 52 ft above).
What is the closest latitude to UAE?
The UAE lies between 22°50′ and 26° north latitude and between 51° and 56°25′ east longitude.
What is latitude and longitude?
Both longitude and latitude are angles measured with the center of the earth as an origin. A longitude is an angle from the prime merdian, measured to the east (longitudes to the west are negative). Latitudes measure an angle up from the equator (latitudes to the south are negative).
Is Dubai above or below sea level?
Location and geography It shares its boundaries with Abu Dhabi in the south and Sharjah in the northeast. It shares its international border with the Sultanate of Oman in the southeast. Dubai is roughly 16m. or 52ft. above sea level.
What is the longitude of UAE?
Deserts constitute over 1/5th of Earth’s land mass, and around 80% of the UAE’s land area.
How many latitude lines are there?
Latitude is the measurement of distance north or south of the Equator. It is measured with 180 imaginary lines that form circles around the Earth east-west, parallel to the Equator. These lines are known as parallels.
Will Dubai be underwater?
Nearly all the infrastructure in Dubai could be underwater by 2100.
Is Dubai ocean man made?
“A (once-in-a) lifetime experience.” Those islands make up Dubai’s iconic Palm Jumeirah — a man-made, palm tree-shaped archipelago home to luxury hotels, pristine beaches, and nearly 80,000 people. “It was a first,” recounts Mansour, “an unprecedented project of that scale.”
What was Dubai called before?
Dubai, also spelled Dubayy, constituent emirate of the United Arab Emirates (formerly Trucial States or Trucial Oman ).
Where is Dubai, United Arab Emirates on Map Lat Long Coordinates
The location’s latitude and longitude coordinates are 25.276987 and 55.296249, respectively. Located in the northeastern section of United Arab Emirates, Dubai is one of the world’s most beautiful cities and the capital city of the same-named Emirate. It is also the world’s most expensive city, according to Forbes. It is regarded as one of the richest and most affluent cities in the world, with one of the greatest standards of life, and is renowned for its landmarks and world-class amenities.
It is also a popular destination for those seeking the highest quality seaside vacation.
Dubai is without a doubt one of the most technologically advanced and rapidly expanding cities on the world.
As well as amazing landmarks such as the Burj Khalifa, the world’s highest building, the Jumeirah Island, the world’s largest artificial island, the Mall of Dubai (which is home to a plethora of amazing entertainment options), and the Dubai Miracle Garden, which is known for its incredible variety of plant species, Dubai is a mecca for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
It is a transportation and commercial center, and it is home to one of the world’s busiest airports and one of the world’s busiest port facilities.
Where is Dubai, United Arab Emirates on Map?
The site is depicted on a road map of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, which illustrates where the location is located.
Satellite Map of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab Emirates is located at 25.276987 degrees latitude and 55.296249 degrees longitude. Dubai, United Arab Emiratesis a city in theCitiesplace category in theUnited Arab Emiratescountry, with gps coordinates of 25° 16′ 37.1532″ N and 55° 17′ 46.4964″ E. It is located at theUnited Arab Emiratescountry in theCitiesplace category with the gps coordinates of 25° 16′ 37.1532″ N and 55° 17′ 46.4964″ E.
Where is Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates on Map Lat Long Coordinates
Latitude and longitude coordinates for this location are: 25.26.6660, 55.3166660 °C Deira (), an old historic commercial area of Dubai, is a modest neighborhood located directly between today’s Dubai and Sharjah, the most prominent cities in the United Arab Emirates. Deira () is an old historic commercial hub of Dubai. In Deira, there are several retail complexes and modern skyscrapers to choose from. The neighborhood is extremely well connected to the adjacent cities by metro lines, and it is also feasible to commute from and to Deira using reasonably priced taxi services, which are available in the area.
Deira is around 8 kilometers from Dubai International Airport, which is located in the city of Dubai.
Where is Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates on Map?
The site is shown on a road map of Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, which illustrates where the location is located.
Satellite Map of Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The latitude of Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates is 25.266666 and the longitude is 55.316666. Deira is located in the country of United Arab Emirates. Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emiratesis a place in theDistrictsplace category in theUnited Arab Emiratescountry, and its geographic coordinates are 25° 15′ 59.9976″ N and 55° 18′ 59.9976″ E. Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emiratesis located atUnited Arab Emiratescountry in theDistrictsplace category with the gps coordinates of 25° 15′ 59.9976″ N and 55° 18′ 59.9976″ E.
Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates Latitude and Longitude
The latitude and longitude forDubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates are 25.2048493 and 55.2707828, respectively, and the time zone is GMT +5.5.
Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates Summary
Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates, the capital of the Dubai province and the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates, is the country’s most populous metropolis (seecoordinates for United Arab Emirates). Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the second most populous city in the world, is located 122.8 kilometers southwest of Dubai (seecoordinates for Abu Dhabi – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates). Airports in the vicinity of 25°12’17.46″N and 55°16’14.82″E include:
- “DXB” Dubai International Airport (10.8 Km ENE seecoordinates for Dubai International Airport – Dubai – United Arab Emirates)
- “SHJ” Sharjah International Airport (28.4 Km ENE seecoordinates for Sharjah International Airport – Sharjah – United Arab Emirates)
- “DXB” Dubai International Airport (10.8 Km ENE seecoordinates for Dubai International Airport – Dubai – United Arab Emirates)
- “DXB” Dubai International Airport (10.8 Km
Points of interest in Dubai, Dubai, and the United Arab Emirates:
- 0.9 kilometers southeast of the Burj Khalifa (see coordinates for the Burj Khalifa)
- 2.6 kilometers northeast of the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 7 kilometers north of the Burj Khalifa Dubai Museum is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is 7.3 kilometers north of the city center. Bastakiya, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 7.8 kilometers north-northeast of Gold Souk, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 11 kilometers southwest of Bastakiya Dubai’s Wild Wadi Water Park is located in the United Arab Emirates.
Do you need to find out how far it is between Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates and a few of adjacent cities? See the distance between Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates and adjacent cities. Knowing where something is located, you might be interested in knowing how high the land is above sea level. For more information, seeElevation for Dubai – United Arab Emirates for more information.
GPS coordinates of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Latitude: 25.0657 Longitude: 55.1713
- In Arabic, the Burj Khalifa is known as the “Khalifa Tower,” and it is pronounced English/brdklif/. It was formerly known as the “Burj Dubai” until it was officially inaugurated.
List of tallest buildings and structures in the world
- The Burj Khalifa, which stands 829.8 meters (2,722 feet) tall in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, is the world’s highest manmade building.
Burj Al Arab
- The Burj Al Arab (Arabic: , Tower of the Arabs) is a luxury hotel in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the tallest building in the world. It has been dubbed “The World’s Only 7-Star Hotel” and is the third highest building in the world
- Nevertheless, it is made mostly of steel and glass, accounting for 39% of its overall height.
- The Palm Islands, also known as the Palm Jumeirah and Palm Jebel Ali, are two manmade islands located off the coast of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Only the Palm Jumeirah development had been finished as of November 2014. The shape of this island is that of a palm tree with a crescent on the top. …
The Dubai Mall
- The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest retail mall by total size and the fourteenth largest by gross leasable space, according to the International Council on Shopping Malls. It is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (U.A.E), and is a component of the 20-billion-dollar Downtown Dubai complex, which comprises 1,200 shops. It is part of the Downtown Dubai complex.
The World (archipelago)
- There are several small islands in the Persian Gulf that have been constructed in the shape of an approximate world map. The WorldorWorld Islandsis an artificial archipelago that has been constructed in the rough shape of a world map and is located 4.0 kilometers (2.5 miles) off the coast of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in the Persian Gulf. The Whole Wide World.
- This artificial archipelago in the United Arab Emirates was created by Nakheel, a company owned by the Dubai government, and designed and developed by Helman Hurley Charvat Peacock/Architects, Inc. The Palm Jumeirah is a man-made island in the United Arab Emirates that was created using land reclamation by Nakheel. It is one of the three.
List of tallest freestanding structures in the world
- This is a list of the world’s highest freestanding constructions, both in the past and in the present. A structure must not be supported by guy wires, the sea, or any other sort of support in order to be considered freestanding.
Al Maktoum International Airport
- Al Maktoum International Airport (IATA:DWC, ICAO:OMDW) is a public international airport in Jebel Ali, United Arab Emirates, 37 kilometers (23 miles) south-west of Dubai. It first opened its doors on June 27, 2010, and it is the country’s busiest airport. It is the focal point of Dubai World Central, a proposed residential development.
UPS Airlines Flight 6
- Shipments were delivered onboard UPS Airlines Flight 6, which was operated by the company. On September 3, 2010, a Boeing 747-400, which was flying the route between Dubai International Airport and Cologne Bonn Airport, had an in-flight fire, which resulted in a fireball and subsequent crash.
Atlantis, The Palm
- The Atlantis, The Palm is a luxury hotel and resort in the United Arab Emirates, located near the tip of the Palm Jumeirah. It was the very first resort to be built on the island, and it is designed after the story of Atlantis, but it also incorporates elements of Arabian culture.
- Located in Dubai’s Marina neighborhood, The Princess Tower is a 101-story (1,358-foot) tall residential skyscraper with a height of 414 meters (1,358 feet). Princess Tower is the world’s highest residential skyscraper at the moment
- It is also the world’s most expensive.
List of tallest structures in the world
- This page is a list of the highest human-constructed structures, both historical and contemporary, of any form. The Burj Khalifa skyscraper, which stands at 829.8 meters tall, is the highest structure on the planet (2,722 ft). Television transmission masts, tower-type constructions (e.g., the CN Tower), high-rise buildings, and other structures are included in this list.
- Dubai Marina (Arabic: ) is a neighborhood of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is home to the Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Dubai Marina is an artificial canal city that has been constructed along a two-mile-long (3-kilometer-long) stretch of the Persian Gulf shoreline. When the full development project is completed, it will be able to accommodate more people.
- It is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Dubai Marina (Arabic: ) is a district in Dubai. Built over a two-mile-long (3 km-long) section of the Persian Gulf coastline, Dubai Marina is an artificial canal city. Eventually, when the full development is finished, it will be able to house more people.
- Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort featuring a 22,500-square-meter indoor ski area that is open year-round. Located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, it is a component of the Mall of the Emirates, which is one of the world’s largest retail malls and is the world’s largest shopping mall in terms of square footage.
JW Marriott Marquis Dubai
- When completed, the JW Marriott Marquis Dubai Hotel will be the world’s highest hotel. The 72-story, 355-meter (1,165-foot) twin-tower skyscraper complex will be located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- DP World is a multinational corporation that controls ports all over the world. It has a portfolio of more than 65 maritime terminals spread over six continents(1), including new developments in India, Africa, Europe, and the Middle East, which are now in the planning stages.
The first page of the series 1512345678910111213.15»
Dubai Geographic coordinates – Latitude & longitude
United Arab Emirates HomeCoordinatesUnited Arab Emirates Emirates of the United Arab Emirates Dubai is located at latitude 25.07725 and longitude 55.30927 in the United Arab Emirates. In terms of geography, it is a part of Asia and the northern hemisphere.
Standardization is straightforward. 25.07725 and 55.30927 are the coordinates.
N55.3093° E25.0773° N55.3093° E Decimal degrees
Degrees, minutes, and seconds are all used to measure time. N55°18.556′ E25°4’38.1″ N55°18.556′ E Any location on the planet may be pinpointed using its latitude and longitude coordinates thanks to the geographic coordinate system. It is the position in relation to the equator that specifies the north-south orientation of the location. Using a reference meridian as a reference, the longitude describes the east-west position of the location (usually the Greenwich Prime Meridian). The geographic latitude and longitude of Dubai have been determined using the WGS84 geodetic datum as a reference.
Map of Dubai with coordinates
The representation of geographic coordinates can be represented in a variety of ways and formats. The following table compares and contrasts the equivalent of the most commonly used formats:
|Simple decimal standard||25.07725||55.30927|
|Decimal Degrees (DD)||25.0773° N||55.3093° E|
|Degrees and Decimal Minutes (DDM)||25°4.635′ N||55°18.556′ E|
|Degrees, Minutes and Seconds (DMS)||25°4’38.1′ N||55°18’33.4′ E|
Cities at the same latitude as Dubai
|Monterrey, Mexico||25.67507, -100.31847|
|Taipei, Taiwan||25.04776, 121.53185|
|Saltillo, Mexico||25.42321, -101.0053|
|Guadalupe, Mexico||25.67678, -100.25646|
|Kunming, China||25.03889, 102.71833|
Cities at the same longitude as Dubai
|Ufa, Russia||54.74306, 55.96779|
|Orenburg, Russia||51.7727, 55.0988|
|Sterlitamak, Russia||53.62462, 55.95015|
|Salavat, Russia||53.38365, 55.90773|
|Blagoveshchensk, Russia||55.035, 55.97806|
United Arab Emirates Latitude and Longitude Map
The latitude and longitude designations for the United Arab Emirates are 24 00 N and 54 00 E, respectively, on the global geographic coordinate system. Countries that are located inside the latitude and longitude boundaries of Saudi Arabia collectively comprise the country known as the United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is located on the Persian Gulf coast, according to the latitude and longitude designations of the countries that make up the United Arab Emirates. The overall land area of the United Arab Emirates, which has been allocated to it as a result of its latitude and longitude designations, is 83,600 square kilometers.
The geographical location of the United Arab Emirates (latitude and longitude delimitations) results in a chilly climate, although only on mountainous terrains. Aside from that, the country is subjected to a climate that is typical of a desert.
|Abu al Abyad||24°11’N||53°50’E|
|Abu Dhabi / Abu Zaby||24°28’N||54°22’E|
|Dubai / Dubayy||25°18’N||55°20’E|
|Ra’s al Khaymah||25°50’N||55°59’E|
|Sir bani Yas||24°191’N||52°37’E|
The most recent update was made on December 28th, 2016.
Geographic coordinates of Dubai. Latitude, longitude, and elevation above sea level of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Latitude: 25°03′56′′, Longitude: 55°10′16′′ Latitude: 25°03′56′′, Longitude: 55°10′16′′ The elevation above sea level is 3 meters (nine feet).
Coordinates of Dubai in decimal degrees
Latitude: 25.0657000° Longitude: 25.0657000° Longitude: 55.1712800 degrees Longitude: 55.1712800 degrees Longitude: 55.1712800 degrees
Coordinates of Dubai in degrees and decimal minutes
Latitude: 25°3.942′ Longitude: 25°3.942′ Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55°10.2768′ E.
UTM coordinates of Dubai
Zone 40 (UTM Coordinates)Reasting: 3155542.42801539Northing: 2773470.0426782 UTM Coordinates
Geographic coordinate systems
The World Geodetic System (WGS 84) coordinate reference system is the most recent iteration of the World Geodetic System, which is used in mapping and navigation, including the GPS satellite navigation system, and is the most widely used coordinate reference system (the Global Positioning System). Geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude) are used to designate a location on the surface of the Earth. Coordinates are angular units of measurement. The degrees (°), minutes (′), and seconds (′′) symbols are used in the standard form of latitude and longitude representation.
- The latitude ranges between 90° and 90°.
- Positive latitude values correspond to geographic places that are located north of the Equator, and vice versa (abbrev.
- Negative latitude values correspond to geographic areas that are located south of the Equator, and vice versa (abbrev.
- It is measured in degrees longitude from the prime meridian (the IERS Reference Meridian for WGS 84), and the range is from 180° to 180°.
- An individual location’s coordinates are defined as a planar coordinate pair that is tied to the junction of the equator and the central meridian of the zone in which it is located, and are measured in meters.
- GTOPO30 is a worldwide digital elevation model that we are utilizing.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Longitude: 55°20’E
- Latitude: 25°15’N
- Longitude: 55°20’E Latitude Using decimal degrees, the longitude of Dubai, United Arab Emirates is 25.3° and 55.3°
- The altitude/ elevation of Dubai is 5 meters (16 feet)
- And the latitude is 25.3° and 55.3°.
MapsNearby to Dubai, United Arab Emirates:
- Shiraz, Iran is 547.4 kilometers (340.1 miles) north-northwest
- Bandar Lengeh, Iran is 150 kilometers (93.2 miles) north-northwest
- And Muharraq, Bahrain is 482.4 kilometers (340.1 miles) north-northwest (299.8 miles) Dhahran, Saudi Arabia is 529.6 kilometers away on the WNW (329.1 miles) Doha, Qatar is 378.8 kilometers away in the WNW (235.4 miles) W
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – 114 km (70.9 miles) SW
- Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap, United Arab Emirates – 126.1 km (78.3 miles) SW
- Bandar Abbas, Iran is 241.8 kilometers away (150.2 miles) The distance between NNE and Khasab, Oman is 140.5 kilometers (87.3 miles) Ras Al Kahimah, United Arab Emirates is located 72.7 kilometers to the northeast (45.2 miles) Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is 20.6 kilometers to the northeast (12.8 miles) 531.35 kilometers to the east
- Chahbahar, Iran (330.1 miles) Majis, Oman is located 158.3 kilometers to the east (98.4 miles) Muscat, Oman is 352.1 kilometers away to the east (218.8 miles) Saiq, Oman is 337 kilometers away in the southeast (209.4 miles) Sur, Oman is located in the southeast. It is 518.2 kilometers away (322 miles) SE
United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
Emirates of the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) Latitude:25.204849 Longitude: -55.27783 degrees.
Longitude: 55° 16′ 14.8188″ Latitude: 25° 12′ 17.4564″ Longitude: 55° 16′ 14.8188″ N 25° 12.2909′ Latitude: N 25° 12.2909′ Longitude: E 55° 16.247’Latitude: 25.204849° Longitude: E 55° 16.247′ Longitude:55.270783°
Latitude: cursor is no longer on the map Longitude:Latitude:Longitude:Latitude:Longitude:
DIMENSIONS MAP TYPE OVERLAYS ZOOM IN
If you want to retrieve the latitude-longitude coordinates for a specific location, you can enter the address, city, state, place name, postal code, or any other name for that location in the address field and then click thefindbutton to retrieve the latitude-longitude coordinate pair for that location. When you search for anything, your result will appear in a box beneath or to the right of your find button, depending on the width of the device you’re using to see this.
Fields for latitude and longitude – type in the latitude and longitude of the location you’re attempting to locate, and then click thefindbutton. In the same way as before, your result will be presented in the box either beneath or to the right of the search button.
If you want to acquire the latitude-longitude coordinates for a specific location, you may enter the address, city, state, place name, postal code, or any other name for that location in the address box and then click thefindbutton to get the latitude-longitude coordinates for that location. When you search for something, your result will appear in a box beneath or to the right of your find button (depending on the width of the device you’re using to see this). Enter the latitude and longitude of the location you’re seeking to find in the latitude and longitude boxes, then click thefindbutton.
Using the address box, you may type in an address, a city or state, a place name, a postal code, or any other name for a location, and then click thefindbutton to receive the location’s latitude and longitude coordinates. Your result will be displayed in the box beneath or to the right of the find button, depending on the width of the device you’re using to see this. Enter the latitude and longitude of the location you’re attempting to find in the latitude and longitude boxes, and then click thefindbutton.
The current mouse location’s latitude and longitude are displayed in degrees, minutes, seconds decimal, degrees minutes decimal, and degrees decimal, as well as degrees decimal and degrees decimal. The coordinates of the Map Center are displayed while the map is being moved. (See how to convert GPS coordinates to latitude-longitude coordinate pairs for further information.)
This allows you to control the current settings of the map by selecting them from the menu. Map types are used to determine the base layer of a map, which in turn influences the overall look of the map. It has a multi-select option in the overlaysmenu. Make a selection of the layer(s) you desire to overlay on top of the base layer by selecting their checkbox(es). Transparency and opacity of each overlay may be adjusted using the sliders on each overlay. The zoom level of the map is controlled by the zoommenu (you can also use the +/- map control).
Increase or decrease the height of the map by dragging the little gray grab handle located at the bottom of the map.
By clicking on the reset map button, you may restore the map to its default parameters and size.
Dubai latitude and logitude its state, country, currency and calling code
Dubai’s most frequently asked questions
What is the state/province ofDubai?
Best infopoint’s globe database has the answers to all of the queries that have been raised above and are linked to Dubai and the UAE. The answer to the first question isDubaiblongs, which corresponds to the state or province of Dubai. The second answer, which everyone should be familiar with for their general knowledge, is that Dubai is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates and Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Its ISO2 code is AE, and it uses the currency sign AEDas.
Dubai’s latitude and longitude coordinates are 25.06570000 and 55.17128000, respectively. Using this information in several global maps programs, you may obtain the precise position of Dubai on the world map, along with all of the necessary information, as illustrated in the last section below.
|Country Name||United Arab Emirates|
|Country Capital||Abu Dhabi|
|Country Phone Code||971|
|Total States of Country||7|
|Total Cities of Country||39|
Geography of Dubai – Location
Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates that is located on the Persian Gulf, to the northeast of the country. Dubai is the second most populous emirate in the world, with an urban area of 3885 square kilometers and a city area of around 35 square kilometers. However, with the addition of the man-made islands, such as the Waterfront, the three Palms, the World, the Universe, and Dubailand, as well as several other development projects now ongoing in the desert, the city is expected to double in size in the near future.
Located in the heart of Dubai, the Dubai Creek separates the city into two distinct regions: Deira and Bur Dubai.
Dubai Creek is a natural inlet from the Persian Gulf that is 15.2 kilometers long and around which the city’s trade evolved.
Dubai’s borders with Abu Dhabi in the south, Sharjah in the northeast, and the Sultanate of Oman in the southeast are shared with these other countries.
On the Persian Gulf, approximately 150 kilometers northeast of Abu Dhabi, Dubai is a major international financial center. Located in the second biggest emirate, Dubai has an urban area of 3885 square kilometers and a city area of around 35 square kilometers. Dubai is the second largest emirate in terms of population and is the second most populous. However, with the addition of the man-made islands, such as the Waterfront, the three Palms, the World, the Universe, and Dubailand, as well as several other development projects now ongoing in the desert, the city is expected to double in size in the next few years.
The Dubai Creek, which separates the city into two regions—Deira and Bur Dubai—is one of the most remarkable topographical features of the city.
The area north of the Creek is referred to as Deira, and the area south of the Creek is referred to as Bur Dubai, and it includes a large number of coastal tourism and residential complexes in Jumeirah.
Given the city’s unusual geographic location, it boasts a strategic position that allows it to link with all of the local Gulf States, as well as East Africa and South Asia.
As of September 2019, Dubai has a population of 3.33 million people, with three-quarters of the population being male. Only 5% of the population is comprised of indigenous Emiratis, with the other 95% consisting of expats from all over the world. Dubai is a cosmopolitan community. Asians, primarily Indians, and other ethnicities from other neighboring Arab nations make up the majority of the expatriate community in the United Arab Emirates. Furthermore, there is a substantial number of Iranians, who arrived in large numbers following the Islamic revolution in 1979, when the most rich and educated Iranians relocated to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Dubai’s population has been increasing at a rate of around 5.64 percent per year, and the city has a population density of 408.18 people per square kilometer.
Dell Latitude E6410 used laptop
Dell Latitude E6410 used laptop for sale at the cheapest price in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
|Hard Drive||500 GB|
|Screen Size||14″ Inches|
Orders can be placed by WhatsApp at 0501759666 or via phone at 052-9314080. Laptop Price Dubai. com consistently strives to offer the most competitive pricing. Prices of laptop computers in Dubai. acer laptops in Dubai, acer laptops in Abu Dhabi, acer laptops in Dubai, Acer laptops in Abu Dhabi, Dell laptops in Dubai, HP laptops in Dubai, Toshiba laptops in Dubai, acer laptops in Dubai, acer laptops in Dubai, Acer laptops in Dubai, Acer laptops in Dubai, Acer laptops in Dubai, acer laptops in Dubai, Acer laptops in Dubai, acer laptops in Dubai, Acer MacBook Pro prices in Dubai, MacBook Air prices in Dubai, MacBook Pro prices in Abu Dhabi Macbook Laptop Prices in Dubai, Toshiba Laptop Prices in Dubai, Lenovo Laptop Prices in Dubai, HP Laptop Prices in Dubai, Dell Laptop Prices in Dubai, Asus Laptop Prices in Dubai, Acer Laptop Prices in Dubai, and more laptop models are available at discounted rates.
GPS coordinates of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, DMS, UTM, GeoHash
GPS coordinates of a location
DubaiUnited Arab Emirates
Al Safa St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates is the location of the central office. Elevation:2.003 Asia/Dubai Coordinated Universal Time Latitude: 25° 12′ 17.4564″ Longitude: 25° 12′ 17.4564″ NLongitude: 55° 16′ 14.8188″ Longitude: 55° 16′ 14.8188″ EDubai (/duba/ doo-BY; Arabic: Dubay, Gulf pronunciation:) is the capital and most populous city of the United Arab Emirates. It is also the country’s biggest metropolis (UAE). Located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf, it is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates.
In the northern part of the emirate, on the shore, the city of Dubai serves as the administrative center for the Dubai-Sharjah-Ajman metropolitan region.
GPS coordinate ofDubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai is located at 25.204849 degrees latitude and 55.270783 degrees longitude. Dubai is a city in the United Arab Emirates with the geographic coordinates of 25° 12′ 17.4564″ N and 55° 16′ 14.8188″ E. It is located at the intersection of the equator and the meridian. The height of Dubai is 2.003 meters above sea level, and the time zone is Asia/Dubai.
|Elevation||2.003||DMS Lat||25° 12′ 17.4564′ N|
|DMS Lng||55° 16′ 14.8188′ E||GeoHASH||thrr3squys6uu|
|UTM Zone||40R||UTM Easting||325778.364455022|
|UTM Northing||2788750.63487882||Time Zone||Asia/Dubai|
|Country||United Arab Emirates||Country Code||971|