Tourist Application Requirements for a United Arab Emirates Visa
- Hold a passport valid at least six months on entry with one blank visa page.
- Hold proof of sufficient funds.
- Hold proof of onward/return flights.
- Hold all documents required for the next destination.
- 1. Ensure you meet entry visa requirements to visit the UAE. You can check if you need a visa here. 2. All passengers arriving to Dubai from any point of origin (including GCC countries) must hold a negative PCR test certificate, for which the test must be taken no more than 72 hours prior to the time of departure.
What is required for Dubai tourist visa?
Eligibility for Dubai Visa A valid Indian passport. The passport must be valid for at least six months with minimum 2 blank pages. Possess confirmed return flight tickets to home country. Must have sufficient funds to cover the expenses during the stay in Dubai.
How much bank balance is required for Dubai tourist visa?
The bank statement must be originally stamped by the bank and must have a minimum balance of not less than AED 3000. originally stamped by the bank) will be accepted.
What are the requirements to visit Dubai?
Requirements for all passengers arriving in Dubai
- Must hold a negative COVID‑19 PCR test.
- The type of test must be a reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT‑PCR) test.
- The RT‑PCR negative test result certificate must contain a QR code, and state the location where the sample was taken.
Is quarantine required in Dubai?
If you are an expatriate resident of the UAE or a tourist to the UAE, you must present a negative result of a PCR test at the departure airport. If you are required to take another test on arrival, you must remain in quarantine at your residence until you receive the test result.
How much is a 2 year visa for Dubai?
Fees for the Dubai 2 Years Visa It can cost you around USD 4000 along with the processing fees. If you are applying for the cancellation then the visa fee is non-refundable. The company needs to bear all the expenses if you are the employee working there in Dubai.
How can I get Dubai visit visa without sponsor?
Before applying for a Dubai Visa, you will need to get a sponsor. This can be a friend or relative who currently resides in Dubai, an airline, hotel, or a travel agency. Without a sponsor, your applications will not be processed, so take note! For Airlines, we suggest applying with either Etihad or Emirates.
How much cash can I carry to UAE?
The Federal Customs Authority has reiterated that there is no limit to the amount of cash travellers can carry while flying to or from the UAE. However, if passengers are carrying Dh60,000 or more or its equivalent in other currencies, they must declare the amount to customs officers.
Is return ticket required for visitor visa to Dubai?
A confirmed return ticket is mandatory for visit and tourist visa holders to enter the UAE, leading airlines and travel agents have said.
Can I work on a visit visa in Dubai?
Working while on a Tourist Visa is Illegal, Secure an Employment Visa First Before Working. A tip for all Dubai residents, in case you get employed, you should have your work documents processed by your employer before reporting to work. You are only allowed to work legally if you already have a work permit.
Is Dubai visa available now?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visit to visit Dubai. Indian nationals holding a normal passport and a valid Visa, or a Green Card issued by the USA, or UK or EU Residency, can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days.
Is everything open in Dubai?
Dubai has been open again to visitors since August 2020, though all arrivals must have valid health insurance and a negative Covid test.
Does Dubai visa gets rejected?
The common reasons for Dubai Visa rejection are: Handwritten Passports: Handwritten passports aren’t accepted now, and hence, if an applicant has submitted a handwritten passport, there are high chances that their visa might get rejected. Errors in the application: If your application has false/wrong names.
What is the cheapest month to travel to Dubai?
When is the cheapest time to fly to Dubai? The cheapest month to fly to Dubai is usually March 2022.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
: +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa Requirements for Dubai, UAE
People of various nationalities must meet different requirements in order to get a valid visa to enter the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Continue reading to learn all you need to know about obtaining a UAE visa when traveling to any of the Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah)
Visa requirement for US citizens
Citizens of the United States who hold ordinary passports are not need to get a visa in order to travel to the United Arab Emirates. Nonetheless, please make certain that you meet the following requirements:
- Within six (6) months of anticipated arrival in the United Arab Emirates, the bearer’s original passport signed by him or her shall not expire. A confirmed round-trip airline ticket, as well as an airline ticket to another destination or destinations
The visas are available upon arrival at the UAE airports, and American nationals are permitted to stay in the UAE for a period of one month.
If you intend to stay for an extended period of time, you must contact the immigration officer at the airport or the local immigration office in the UAE and submit an application for a visa.
Visa requirement for Non-US citizens
In order to enter the UAE, you must ensure that your actual passport (not a travel document) does not expire within six months of your planned date of arrival in the country.
- Confirmation of round-trip airline tickets or airline tickets to a different location
- If you are a citizen of one of the nations listed below, you may apply: Among the countries represented are Andorra (Australia), Bahrain (Bahrain), Belgium (Bulgaria), Brunei (Bulgaria), Canada (China), Croatia (Cyprus), Czech Republic (Denmark), Estonia (Finland), Finland (Finland), France (Germany), Hong Kong (Hong Kong), Kuwait (Island), Ireland (Italy), Japan (Japan), Latvia (Liechtenstein), Lithuania (Luxembourg), Malta ( (Except the British overseas citizens), Vatican. Visas will be issued to you upon your arrival at one of the UAE’s international airports. This also covers individuals who have visas in their passports or entrance stamps from other countries, and the visa is valid for a one-month stay in the United Arab Emirates after that. However, if you want to remain for an extended period of time, you must contact the immigration officer at the airport or the local immigration office in the UAE and submit an application for a visa.
confirmation of round-trip airline tickets or airline tickets to a different location For those of you who are citizens of one of the nations listed below: Among the countries represented are Andorra (Australia), Bahrain (Bahrain), Belgium (Bulgaria), Brunei (Bulgaria), Canada (China), Croatia (Cyprus), Czech Republic (Denmark), Estonia (Finland), Finland (Finland), France (Germany), Hong Kong (Hong Kong), Kuwait (Island), Ireland (Italy), Japan (Japan), Latvia (Liechtenstein), Lithuania (Luxembourg), Malaysia ( (Except the British overseas citizens), Vatican.
Visas will be issued to you upon your arrival at one of the UAE’s airports.
To extend your stay, you must contact the immigration officer at the airport or your local immigration office in the UAE and submit an application for an extension of your visa.
Visa requirements for GCC nationals
Visas are not required for nationals of GCC nations, i.e. the Gulf Cooperation Council, which comprises countries such as Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, to visit the United Arab Emirates. Residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) who are not national citizens but who are employed as high-level officials such as doctors, managers, engineers, or public sector employees, as well as their families, can obtain a 30-day non-renewable visa upon arrival at any of the UAE’s international airports.
Visa requirements for other nationalities
Tourists from all other countries must apply for a visa before they may enter the country, regardless of nationality. They can do so through their respective embassy in the UAE, a local UAE sponsor, or even a local hotel in the UAE, depending on their location.
Travelers can get a Tourist Visa, which is valid for 30 days, a Service Visa, which is valid for 14 days, or even a Visit Visa through a hotel or travel agency, but they must first make a reservation. A copy of their passport and other supporting documentation, as well as their itinerary and arrival date, must be transferred to the hotel or travel agency at that point. A copy of your visa will be faxed to you by the hotel or the relevant organization as soon as it is ready. Visitors visas can be applied for on your behalf by other persons or organizations located or resident in the United Arab Emirates.
For the benefit of their crew members, airlines and airlines-handlers can apply for a 96-hour Transit Visa on their behalf.
Types of Visas
The UAE offers Visit Visas to tourists who desire to spend more than 14 days in the country, as well as visitors who are visiting family or on business. These visas are valid for either 30 days (short-term visit visa) or 90 days (long-term visit visa) (long term visit visa). Both visas are non-extendable and non-refundable. The local sponsor/relative/resident is required to pay a deposit in addition to the visa payments, which is refunded when the Visit Visa holder has departed the country. Individuals are granted a 90-day long-term visit visa that is valid for 60 days from the date of issue and is non-renewable.
The offer is valid for 90 days from the date of arrival and is non-refundable. Individuals are granted a 30-day short-term visit visa that is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and is non-renewable. The offer is valid for 30 days from the date of arrival and is non-refundable.
This particular kind of visa falls under the Visit Visa type and allows the bearer to remain for a maximum of 30 days without the possibility of renewal. If a tourist visa holder remains in the country for more than 30 days, he or she must pay a daily fine as well as fees for an exit ticket to leave the country.
As a result of their itinerary, cruise ship passengers are granted multiple-entry visas, which allow them to visit the nation more than once in a single trip. Such visas are also provided to business travellers who come to the UAE on a regular basis as a result of their affiliation with a global corporation or a prominent local corporation. Upon issuance, multiple-entry visas are valid for six months from the date of issuance, with each stay lasting no more than 30 days. The visa is not extendable in any way.
Travelers in transit who stop at one of the United Arab Emirates’ international airports for a minimum of 8 hours are eligible for a 96-hour Transit Visa. It is necessary to have a valid onward ticket. It is recommended that you have a passport and other travel papers that are valid for at least three months.
Documents required (Individuals):
- Visitors in transit at UAE airports for a minimum of 8 hours are eligible to apply for a Transit Visa that will last up to three months. In order to proceed, you must have a current onward ticket. It is recommended that travelers have a passport and other travel papers that are valid for at least three months.
Rules and conditions:
- Passengers in transit who stop at one of the UAE’s airports for at least 8 hours are eligible for a 96-hour Transit Visa. In order to proceed, you must have a valid onward ticket. The validity of a passport and other travel papers should be at least three months.
Please fill out the following online form to initiate your Dubai visa application process:
Dubai is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia! In contrast to the rest of Asia’s diverse environment, it provides breathtaking views and exhilarating experiences that are unlike anything else on the planet. The unfortunate reality is that holders of Philippine passports are still need to go through the visa application procedure in order to enter Dubai. Klook has put together a step-by-step guide on obtaining a tourist visa for Dubai in order to make the procedure as simple as possible.
How To Apply for a Dubai/UAE Visa:
You will need to find a sponsor before you can submit an application for a Dubai visa. The source of the referral might be a friend or family who presently resides in Dubai, as well as an airline, hotel, or travel agency. Take notice that your applications will not be processed if you do not have a sponsor. When it comes to airlines, we recommend that you apply with either Etihad or Emirates. For hotels, you may simply inquire with the front desk of a hotel you are interested in booking to see whether they provide visa services.
In the case of travel agents, you may only apply to those that are situated in Dubai.
2. Figure out what kind of UAE Visa you need
Vias for transit, tourism, and visitation are available in three different varieties. In this section of the visa guide, we’ll go through the prerequisites for a tourist visa. However, for your convenience, the following is a breakdown of each visa type:
- Visa for a visit – sponsored by family or friends who live in the United Arab Emirates Offers are available for 30 or 90 days
- Tourist Visa– Tourists can remain in the United Arab Emirates for up to 30 days if they are sponsored by UAE airlines, hotels, and travel companies. 96-hour transit visa valid for 14 days from the date of issue provided that (a)you possess a valid passport and a confirmed booking to your third destination, or (b)you must depart the UAE within 96 hours of arrival or 14 days after the visa has been issued, or (c)you possess a confirmed hotel reservation in the United Arab Emirates
3. Prepare the required documents for your Visa
A few prerequisites must be met in order to apply for a visa to Dubai, but the process is straightforward. However, depending on who your sponsor is, you may be requested to fulfill additional criteria. For example, if your visa is sponsored by an airline such as Emirates or Etihad Airways, you will be expected to provide your travel information together with the remainder of your visa application.
According to the website www.visitdubai.com, the following are the fundamental prerequisites for a UAE (Dubai) visa:
- The biographical page (page 2) and the final page of your Philippine passport should be scanned in.
- From the date of anticipated trip, the passport is valid for an additional six months. Make certain that your traveler’s signature is included on the back of the ticket.
- A colored passport-sized photograph with a white backdrop
- And Include your name at the back of the card and scan it as well.
- You may have a somewhat different application form depending on who is sponsoring you. As a result, before proceeding with the rest of your application, ensure that you have secured a sponsor. As previously stated, the format of the application forms varies depending on the sponsor. For example, if you want to apply with one of the Jumeirah hotels, their visa application would look something like this. Check out the visa application forms and procedures for Etihad Airways and Emirates here and here, respectively, if you’re applying through one of their partner airlines.
- Once again, the visa price will vary depending on the sponsor you choose to work with. You may visit the websites of numerous hotels in Dubai, airlines, and travel agents to compare costs
- Alternatively, you can call the hotels directly.
4. Prepare the supporting documents for your UAE Tourist Visa
You may anticipate that your sponsor will request more information from you in order to complete the application process. You may need to have the following items on hand in case you encounter any difficulties:
- Round-trip flight ticket: airline sponsors will normally request that you make your reservation through their airline
- Obtaining a hotel reservation: Typically, hotel sponsors will request that you make a reservation under their accommodations. Contract for Work
- A birth certificate issued by the NSO will be required, particularly if you are traveling with youngsters. Original bank certificate
- A copy of the ITR (Income Tax Return)
- And a copy of the ITR (Income Tax Return).
5. Send your application over to your sponsor to take care of the rest!
As soon as you’ve finished putting together all of your paperwork, email them to your selected sponsor! Your application will be completed by them, and all you have to do now is sit back and await their decision.
Additional Tips for Applying for a Dubai Visa:
Despite the fact that your sponsor will most likely review your application more than once, it will not harm to double-check your prerequisites before submitting them. Once your application has been sent to your sponsor, it will be difficult to make changes or add new papers to your application.
2. Do extra research!
Because you will want a sponsor in order to complete your application, visit as many hotels and travel companies as possible and compare costs to get the best deal possible.
3. If possible, include as much supporting documents as possible!
The rest of the procedure is handled by your sponsor after you have submitted all of the required documentation to them. That being said, before submitting your needs, do your part by researching any papers that you may require and including them in your submission as well.
Klook your way to Dubai!
The rest of the procedure is handled by your sponsor after you have submitted all of your documentation to them. However, before submitting your requests, do your part by researching the relevant papers that you may require and including them in your submission, if applicable.
AchieveAnythingGoals with Klook this summer!
Dubai, the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the country’s largest city, is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, owing to its stunning landscapes, exhilarating experiences, and hugely diverse surroundings. Travelers from all over the globe describe Dubai as an oasis in the heart of the desert, with some of the world’s tallest and most opulent infrastructure, thriving commercial districts, and a blending of many cultures, cuisine, and lifestyles that is evolving. Indian tourists accounted for more than ten percent of the total number of visitors to Dubai in 2017, and the numbers have continued to rise dramatically since then.
Getting Dubai Visa for Indians
1. Indian nationals who have traveled to other nations in the United Arab Emirates, such as the United States, the United Kingdom, the European Union, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, Canada, Switzerland, and Japan, in the recent five years are eligible. Two years of income tax returns from the previous two years will be required of Indian candidates who are first-time overseas travelers and have a gross income of INR 2 lakh per annum in order to be considered for admission. Businesses, places of work, and professions should be the source of this funding.
- The applicant must receive a personal invitation from a close family member who is currently residing in the UAE in family status with their spouse and children under the age of 21, as well as their parents who are above the age of 60.
- When organizing a honeymoon in Dubai, you will need to provide the original marriage certificate as well as a letter of consent from your parents.
- The male passenger must be accompanied by a guardian who must be at least 21 years old.
- Female travelers under the age of 22 shall be accompanied by their father, brother, spouse, son, or any other male relative who is close in age to them.
- Individuals under the age of 18 are not permitted to travel alone.
- A visiting visa cannot be processed on a passport that is DIPLOMATIC in nature.
- This law not only serves to reduce the number of visitors that arrive in the city, but it also assists the authorities in maintaining order when dealing with large groups of people.
A tourist visa is regarded to be a subtype of a visit visa, with the exception that it is only valid for a certain amount of time.
14-day Dubai Tourist Visa:
The name itself suggests that this visa allows an individual to stay in the United Arab Emirates for a short duration of 14 days and that it is only valid for two months from the date of admission into the nation. Any trip that takes place after the two-month period is subject to legal penalties.
30-day Dubai Tourist Visa:
This Dubai visa is intended for those who wish to test their entrepreneurial skills in the thriving business market of Dubai. It has the potential to help your company establish a big empire. The visitor would go to numerous places on different times in order to facilitate the movements of the organization’s officials. This would be done in order to get a Multiple Entry Visa.
Mandatory Documents for the application process:
— Scanned copies of the passenger’s first, last, and observation pages from his or her passport. The traveler’s recent passport-size pictures are also required. – A visa application form that has been officially signed by the individual filling out the form on behalf of a family member. Flight tickets for the traveller that are in good standing Originals of the first and last resident or work permits – Letter of invitation to participate in the undertaking – A valid address proof as well as an NRI bank statement for the past six months– A scanned copy of the traveller’s PAN card– A scanned copy of the traveller’s passport size pictures
The Mandatories of the Sponsor:
– At the embassy, both the traveler’s and the employer’s identification documents are necessary. In addition to the visa application form, a photograph of the sponsored person should be submitted, which must be approved by the authorized signatories or by the sponsor himself– A copy of the sponsor’s passport– A copy of the sponsored person’s passport– A copy of the sponsor’s employment contract or salary certificate– Proof of relationship with the sponsor (in case a family member gives the sponsorship) – Travel insurance is a need.
Because the UAE government now conducts the complete visaapplication process online, the procedure has become simpler and more transparent for anybody seeking to secure a valid visit visa to the country.
Visa for Dubai is required.
Visas For US Citizens
This type of visa is only accessible upon arrival and is valid for 30 days from the date of admission. If you want to stay for an extended period of time, you may apply for an extension of your stay at the nearest immigration office in the United Arab Emirates. Please ensure that you have the following items with you before to departure:
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- An airline ticket for a round-trip flight or a confirmed ticket to another location
Visa Requirements for U.S. Diplomatic and Official passports
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered for a visa:
- Application form in its entirety, with a photo attached
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- A colorful photograph of approximately 22 inches in size with a white backdrop
- The submission of an official cover letter from one of the United States government departments, which provides information about the trip as well as the passenger and the anticipated departure date
- A colored copy of the passport and the application, each with a photograph attached
- All application forms must be typed
- No handwritten forms will be accepted. During the visa application procedure, the applicant must remain in the United States. Each entry can be used to remain for a maximum of (180) days per entry on a multiple-entry visa with a validity of five (5) years. If you change your passport to the same kind, you should bring the old passport with you, which should have a valid visa, together with the new passport, since there is no need to apply for a new visa. Due to the fact that all visa applications must be approved by UAE authorities prior to being processed, the visa application procedure will take about 3 working days. You must include a prepaid self-addressed envelope with a tracking number if you are mailing the visa package through the postal service.
Documents and Resources that have been highlighted
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep up with the latest developments in UAE-US relations and UAE Embassy operations.
The Official Portal of the UAE Government
Tourist visas are required for visitors who are not qualified for visa on arrival or visa-free admission into the United Arab Emirates. Individual travelers from all around the globe who meet the requirements can apply for a tourist visa. This sort of visa is not available to females under the age of 18, unless they are accompanying their parents on their trip.
According to a Cabinet decision approved in July 2018, children under the age of 18 who are accompanying adults are eligible for a free visa for their stay between the 15th of July and the 15th of September of each year, subject to availability.
Multiple entry tourist visa for all nationalities
A new multiple-entry tourist visa is now available for all nations, in a move that is intended to make the visa application procedure easier for tourists and visitors. The five-year visa allows travelers to enter the nation several times on their own behalf and stay in the country for up to 90 days on each visit, with the ability to extend the stay for an additional 90 days. Contact the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship if you want further information on the multiple entry tourist visa.
What is the validity of a tourist visa?
Tourist visas to the United Arab Emirates can be obtained for a period of 30 days or 90 days, with a single entrance or several entries, depending on your itinerary. In recent years, the UAE has made it easier to get a five-year visa that allows travelers to enter the nation several times on their own behalf and remain in the country for 90 days on each visit, with the option to extend the stay by another 90 days.
Who can apply for your tourist visa?
Visas for tourists obtained through airlines Each airline has a set of requirements that must be satisfied in order for them to arrange for the processing of your visa. One of the requirements is that you fly with them. Check the following UAE-based airlines for visa kinds, facilities, terms and conditions, and other pertinent information for the most up-to-date and precise information:
- Etihad Airways provides visa services. Etihad Airways provides visa services. VISA services are provided by Emirates Airline (Emirates Airline)
- Visa services are also provided by Fly Dubai (Fly Dubai)
- Visa services are also provided by Air Arabia (Air Arabia).
Tourist visas can be obtained through travel firms and hotels. Licensed travel agents and hotels in the United Arab Emirates can assist you in obtaining a tourist visa if you book your plane ticket via them and keep your hotel reservation with that particular hotel. If there are any tourist packages available to the UAE in partnership with a local tour operator, you may also contact travel agents in your nation for information. It is critical to thoroughly investigate the legitimacy of any travel agency with whom you are working, and to hold off on making any payments or submitting copies of your official papers until you are confident that the tour operator is legitimate.
Please keep in mind that the UAE embassies do not grant tourist visas.
Learn more about the requirements for a transit visa to the United Arab Emirates.
Renewing or extending tourist visa
All forms of visit and tourist visas can be extended for a total of 30 days twice, once when the visa is applied for and once after it has been approved by the appropriate government. This may be accomplished without the need to travel outside of the nation. Visitors and tourists can apply for a second renewal before the first one expires at a cost of AED 600 each renewal. The initial renewal is valid for one year. Visa overstayers who do not renew their visas in accordance with the rules outlined above will be subject to a fine of AED 100 every day they overstay, which will be computed starting 10 days after their visa expires.
However, the new regulation for extension does not apply to the following groups of people or businesses:
- Participants on special missions with 96-hour permits who are residents in Gulf Cooperation Council countries
- Residents who are accompanying GCC nationals
- And visitors and tourists who are residents in GCC countries
WAM (Emirates News Agency) is the source of this information. To extend your visit or tourist visa, you must submit an application to one of these organizations. The most recent update was made on October 4, 2021.
Do you need an entry permit/visa to enter the UAE?
WAM (Emirates News Agency) is the source for this story. To extend your visit or tourist visa, submit an application to one of these organizations. Published on October 4, 2021 (04:00 UTC).
Pre-arranged entry permits
If you are unable to obtain a visa-free entrance or a visa on arrival in the UAE, you will need to obtain an entry permit prior to your arrival in the country and have someone sponsor your entry permit application. What kind of admission permit do you require? The type of entrance permit you require is determined on the reason for your visit. It might be used for a variety of purposes, including: If you are unable to obtain a visa-free entrance or a visa on arrival in the UAE, you will need to obtain an entry permit prior to your arrival and have someone sponsor your application.
If you are visiting for a specific reason, you will require an admission permission.
- In order to apply for your entrance permission, you must have a sponsor. The sponsor might be any of the following:
- Emirati citizens
- Expatriates who have a valid residency permit in the UAE
- Airlines operating in the UAE
- Hotels or tour operators based in the UAE
- Government entities
- Firms in the private sector or free zones
- And other individuals and organizations.
Applicants for entrance permits must have a real passport that is valid for at least six months before they may be considered for the permission. An individual who is barred from entering the nation or taking up a new employment is referred to as a visa ban. In order to re-enter the UAE, prospective tourists must not have been deported or barred from entering the country, in which case they must apply for special authorization to do so. Learn about the many types of visas and entrance permits available in the United Arab Emirates.
Entry permit and visa policies
The visa and permit system operates in accordance with the rules and regulations established by the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship, Customs and Port Security (ICA) and its affiliated Directorates of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in each emirate, as well as by the UAE’s Ministry of Interior. Examine if you are eligible for a visa-free entrance or to get a visa on arrival in the UAE, or whether you require an eVisa before to travel or an entry permission pre-arranged by a sponsor located in the UAE, before applying for a visa or an entry permit.
The information on this page is intended to serve as a broad overview of the criteria for visas.
Validity of entry permits
Entrance permits are valid for a specific period, and the time range during which a visitor must enter the nation is determined by the type of permission issued. The validity period of a visit visa, a tourist visa, and/or an employment visa is 60 days from the date of issuance of the visa. Entry permits for GCC citizens, on the other hand, are only valid for 30 days from the date of issuance.
Transit visas valid for 96 hours are only valid for 14 days from the date of issue. Multiple entrance visas and temporary work permits have different validity periods than other types of visas. Check the validity of your visa on the ICA’s OneChannels portal or on the Dubai GDRFA’s official website.
US Visa Dubai – How to Apply for US Visa From Dubai?
Before coming to the United States, holders of United Arab Emirates passports need apply for a visa through their respective governments. Every national of the United Arab Emirates who wishes to enter the United States must do so with a visa. When traveling to the United Arab Emirates for both immigrant and nonimmigrant purposes, citizens of the United Arab Emirates are needed to get a visa. If you have a passport from one of the 40 countries covered by the United States Visa Waiver Program and you live in Dubai, you may not be required to get a visa to visit the United States as a tourist.
You may use this US visa Checker to determine whether or not you need to submit an application for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
USA Visit Visa from Dubai
In order to go to the United States for business or vacation, you must first get a USA Visit Visa from Dubai. There are two types of visas for visiting the United States:
- If you want to go to the United States for business purposes, you should apply for a US Business Visa from Dubai. This visa is also referred to as the B1 Visa
- If you desire to travel to the United States for tourist purposes, you should apply for a US Tourist Visa from Dubai. The B2 Visa is another name for this type of visa.
A visit visa to the United States from Dubai allows its bearer to enter the country and stay for up to six months in the country. You should complete the DS-160 online form in order to apply for a US Business Visa and a US Tourist Visa from Dubai, respectively. There is no difference between this program and the one described in this article.
US Visa Application From Dubai
To apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai, you must complete a number of steps. For a successful US visa application from Dubai, follow these straightforward and time-saving procedures:
- A number of processes must be followed in order to obtain a visa for the United States from Dubai. To submit a successful US visa application from Dubai, follow these simple and quick steps: 1.
Check what type of US visa you need
The visas for Dubai residents issued by the United States are divided into two categories: In all categories, there are subcategories that are based on the reason for your visit to the United States. It is important to note that selecting the appropriate visa is critical. In the event that you submit an application for the incorrect visa, your application will be refused. The entire procedure of applying for a US visa in Dubai is dependent on the type of visa you are looking for. Please keep in mind that this information is intended for people who are applying for a nonimmigrant visa to the United States from Dubai.
While if you want to apply for a US immigrant visa in Abu Dhabi, you should read our article on “Immigrant Visas to the United States,” which is available in English.
Check where you need to apply in Dubai
All applicants for US visas from the United Arab Emirates must submit their applications to either the US Embassy or the Consulate General in Dubai. If you are a resident of Dubai, you will need to submit your application to the US Consulate General in Dubai. Information about the United States. Consulate General of Dubai, United Arab Emirates Phone: +971-4-309-4000Address:Corner of Al Seef Rd. and Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Rd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Complete the online application form
By filling out the online application form, you can continue your visa application for the United States from Dubai.
The DS-160 form is another name for this document. You may fill out the DS-160 form online by visiting the following website:
- By filling out the online application form, you may continue your visa application for the United States of America from Dubai. In certain circles, the DS-160 form is referred to as well. This form (DS-160) can be filled out electronically using one of several methods, including:
Pay the visa feeschedule a US Visa appointment in Dubai
After you have completed your application form, you will need to pay the US visa costs for residents of Dubai. Visit the website of the Official Visa Appointment Service of the United States Department of State. Set up a user account on the website, and then follow these simple steps to finish the payment process:
- Input the confirmation number from the DS-160
- Complete the procedure of returning courier documents
- The nonimmigrant visa (MRV) application cost must be paid. Schedule an appointment with the Consular Section
Collect the required documents for a US visa from Dubai
Every visa application for a US visa in Dubai must include a number of papers, according to the US authorities. It is with the use of these documents that they can determine whether or not you should be granted a visa. You should pay close attention to the contents of these materials. Make certain that they submit all of them in accordance with the requirements. The following are the typical papers that must be submitted in order to apply for a visa to the United States from Dubai:
- Page confirming that you have successfully completed the DS-160 form
- This is your Passport. It must be valid for at least another 6 months beyond the date on which you want to depart the United States. Aside from that, it must include at least one blank page so that the visa sticker may be adhered to the front of it. A recent image taken for a US Visa. It should be 5 by 5 cm in size and color, and it should have been taken within the past 6 months. In the event that you have already uploaded a photograph to the DS-160 application form, there is no need to submit another photograph. Confirmation of your US Visa appointment (if applicable)
- Receipts for the visa application fee that has been paid
- Previous visas to the United States (if any)
- Proof of a criminal record is required. A police certificate, also known as an ACRO, is required and should be obtained from the appropriate authorities in your country of residence. It reveals whether or whether you have ever been arrested, warned, or convicted of anything. If you have ever been denied entry into or deported from the United States, you must additionally present documentation in this respect that explains the grounds for the deportation or denial of your application.
Documents required for US tourist visa from Dubai
If you wish to apply for a tourist visa to the United States from Dubai, you must provide the following additional papers to the Dubai Consulate:
- A letter of introduction Provide a brief explanation of the aim of your journey in this letter
- Financial or bank documents to demonstrate that you have the financial means to remain in the United States
- Relationships with your own nation. This might be evidence that you have a family in Dubai, an employment contract, a lease, or a property deed in Dubai, all of which you want to return to
- Optional letter of invitation for a US visa from friends or relatives in the United States
- Please bring your transcripts or diploma if you are currently enrolled as a student. If you’re going to work, bring these items:
- A letter from your company
- Pay stubs for the last three months
- And a resume.
- Photocopies showing your relative’s immigration status in the United States. If you are visiting relatives or friends who live in the United States, you must get a visa. Report on medical conditions. If you are travelling for medical reasons, this is a must.
It is recommended that you get travel health insurance coverage for the duration of your full stay in the United States before attending the visa interview in person.
Attend the visa interview in Dubai
A visa interview is required for all candidates between the ages of 14 and 79 who wish to apply for a visa. The interview is a critical component of a Dubai resident’s visa application for the United States. Make certain that you there for the interview on schedule. If you arrive late for your appointment, it will be canceled automatically. Before the interview, you will have your biometrics done on the same day as the interview. While you are waiting for your appointment, the consular employees will come into your room and review your application materials in their possession.
When you arrive for this appointment, the interviewer will ask you a few questions about your upcoming trip.
Your responses must be consistent with the information included in your documents.
The knowledgeable VisaExpress representatives will carefully manage your application and provide you with any assistance you require while in the United States.
US Visa Application Processing Time in Dubai
The processing period for a US visa varies depending on where you are in the world. This time frame is determined by the number of applications that the embassy is currently receiving at the time of your application. The processing time might take anything between four and six weeks.
In Case of Visa Denial
If your visa application for the United States from Dubai is denied, you still have the option to reapply.
However, you will be required to pay the visa cost each time you submit a new application. The evidence that the reasons for the earlier rejection are no longer valid must be shown in order for your application to be considered for consideration.
Do I need a Tourist Visa to travel to Dubai?
IVisa was last updated on December 19, 2021. When planning a trip to Dubai, it is possible that you may require a tourist visa from the UAE. It will always depend on your nationality, as the UAE, like the majority of nations throughout the world, has a list of countries that do not require a visa to enter. We can tell you that a visa is not required for entry into the UAE for at least 44 countries. AtiVisa.com can assist you with this information by providing our users with this brief guide that answers the most often asked concerns about traveling to the United Arab Emirates as a tourist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Depending on your place of origin, you may be required to get a visa in order to enter this nation. Check if you qualify for an eVisa to the UAE by entering your country of origin and destination into the Visa Checker on iVisa.com. Don’t forget to pick the UAE as your destination when you’re finished!
WHAT IS A UAE EVISA?
In the United Arab Emirates, it is an official pre-travel document that grants authorization to fly to the country. This document is often connected to your passport via an electronic connection.
HOW LONG CAN I STAY IN THE UAE WITH AN EVISA?
For a single entry, the maximum length of stay permitted with this document is 30 days in total, not including extensions. Keep in mind, however, that the visit is absolutely confined to business or tourism purposes only, and nothing else.
WHAT REQUIREMENTS DO I NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS EVISA?
If your country is one of the fortunate ones that may apply for an eVisa to the United Arab Emirates, you can submit your application online at iVisa.com. iVisa.com utilizes the services of Etihad, which means that we place a strong emphasis on communication with government officials in order to ensure that you obtain your paperwork on time. To submit an online application, you’ll need to meet the following requirements:
- Valid passport: This is the most significant condition, which is why you should make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months beyond the date of your arrival in the UAE. Alternatively, if the document expires sooner than that, it must be renewed. If you do not comply, your UAE eVisa application may be refused. If you are scanning your passport, make sure it is in JPEG format. Photograph for a passport: The photograph must fulfill the specifications for a passport photo. We provide a Passport Photos service to assist you with this, which may be of value to you. Make sure that you have a valid email address before applying for your eVisa since you’ll be receiving a copy of your eVisa through email once you’ve submitted your application online. Payment methods: Because you will be required to pay for this document while completing the form, make sure you have a valid Paypal account or debit/credit card on hand.
Keep in mind that children require their own passport, a picture, and a birth certificate in either English or Arabic in addition to their parents’.
HOW LONG IS THE UAE EVISA VALID FOR?
Regarding the validity of this eVisa, after you have received it, it will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND PRICES?
By utilizing iVisa.com, you may select one of these processing timeframes, allowing you to take use of our services in the most efficient manner possible. It’s important to remember that the sooner you need your eVisa, the more you’ll have to spend, which is why we provide three different processing times. Each of them has a varied price depending on the needs of each individual:
- Standard processing: you’ll have to wait 7 Business Days, and the cost is USD 153.50 (service costs included)
- Expedited processing: you’ll have to wait 3 Business Days, and the cost is USD 153.50 (service fees included)
- Rush processing: This processing time is just 5 Business Days, and the total cost for it is USD 185.00. Rush processing is available for a fee of USD 185.00. (service fees included)
- Fast processing: You will not have to wait more than 3 Business Days, but because it is the fastest choice, you will have to pay USD 225.50 (service costs included).
We welcome you to submit your application for an eVisa to the United Arab Emirates here.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR A UAE EVISA?
There is only one thing you need to do: complete an easy application form with your information. This form will most likely take you no more than 10 minutes to complete.
When you’re finished, iVisa.com will take care of the rest of the procedure. We will notify you as soon as the status of your application has been determined. The application for an eVisa to the United Arab Emirates may be completed in three simple steps:
- The first step is to fill out the first questionnaire with general information about yourself. In addition, you must choose the processing time from among the alternatives discussed before. Review the information from step one and make your payment using your choice payment method (debit/credit card or PayPal) on the second step. The final step is to double-check that you have all of the relevant papers so that you may submit them if necessary.
After completing the three-step online procedure, you will be able to submit the form, and that will be the end of it. Remember that if you have any questions, you can always contact our customer service department.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR MY FAMILY OR FRIENDS?
You can apply for friends or family members if they will accompany you on your trip or if they are unable to do so due to a lack of time. However, you must have the necessary documentation. To do so, just select ‘add new applicant’ from the drop-down menu and enter their information. This is only important if they are accompanying you on your trip. If they are traveling independently, you must fill out the online form in the same manner as we described previously.
WHAT CAN I DO IF I MAKE A MISTAKE WHILE APPLYING?
It is always possible to make a mistake. If this is the case, please contact one of ourcustomer service representatives as soon as possible to obtain assistance with your situation.
IS IT SAFE TO USE iVisa.com TO GET MY UAE EVISA?
IVisa.com ensures the highest level of security for your personal information, in part because we make significant investments in the protection of our database. You may read the testimonies of thousands of satisfied customers by clicking here.
I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS, WHERE CAN I GET HELP?
If you would like to obtain a quicker response, please clickhere to use the chat option and speak with one of our customer support specialists directly. More information and frequently asked questions may be found on the website as well.
Need a UAE visa?
You can find all of the information you need regarding applying for a tourist visa right here (short, long, single entry or multiple entry). Requirements that must be met
- Application form that has been completed
- 6x6cm color image with a white backdrop (at least 80% of your face should be visible)
- 6x6cm color photograph with a minimum resolution of 600×600 pixels
- Copy of your passport in color displaying your complete name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issuance and expiration, name of your father or legal guardian, and the name of your mother
- And At the time of travel, you must have a valid passport with at least six months remaining on its validity date. Flight confirmation for travel into Abu Dhabi International Airport and continuing from Abu Dhabi to a third destination
Application form that has been fully completed. a 6x6cm color image with a white backdrop (at least 80% of your face should be visible) and a minimum resolution of 600×600 pixels; A color copy of your passport that includes your complete name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issuance and expiration, the names of your father and legal guardian, and the names of your mother; At the time of travel, you must have a passport that is valid for at least six months.
Flight confirmation for travel into Abu Dhabi International Airport and continue from Abu Dhabi to a third location.
- Application form that has been completed
- 6x6cm color image with a white backdrop (at least 80% of your face should be visible)
- A color copy of your passport that includes your complete name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issuance and expiration, the name of your father or legal guardian, and the name of your mother
- Passport must be valid for at least six months at the time of trip
- A confirmed ticket for travel into Abu Dhabi International Airport and continues from Abu Dhabi to a third location
Obtaining approval for your visa application It is necessary to send documents exclusively in JPEG format, with a file size limit of 1 MB. Additional documentation Depending on your nationality, you may be required to provide additional documentation in support of their visa application to the Embassy. Applicants who fail to produce these papers may have their visa applications refused. Under no circumstances will the visa money be refunded to the applicant.
Dubai is a renowned tourist destination because of its location on the Persian Gulf. In order to travel to Dubai, you will need to obtain a Dubai tourist visa, which is valid for a specific period of time. The Dubai visa in the form of an electronic authorisation (E-Visa) may be acquired by submitting your basic travel papers and information to the Dubai Immigration Department. We have made the process of applying for a visa to Dubai more simpler for you.
Obtaining a Dubai visa for Indian people is an easy process when using Musafir.com’s services. You may apply for your Dubai travel visa + medical insurance beginning at Rs 3,399Rs 2,999 and obtain it in as little as 5 working days if you follow the steps outlined above.
Types of Dubai visa
The five most common forms of Dubai visas are as follows:
- Transit visas are valid for 48 hours, 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days, and 90 days. Tourist visas are valid for 14 days, 30 days, and 90 days.
There are several distinct types of Dubai visas, each with a different length of validity and number of permitted entries. The type of Dubai visa you obtain will be determined by the purpose of your travel as well as the length of your stay. The expenses for a visa to Dubai will also vary depending on the type of visa that you choose.
|Dubai Visa Types
|48 hours transit visa + Medical Insurance (Covid)
|Rs 3,399Rs 2,999
|96 hours transit visa + Medical Insurance (Covid)
|Rs 4,999Rs 4,599
|14 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan
|Rs 7,499Rs 7,299
|14 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan
|Rs 7,999Rs 7,799
|14 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance
|30 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan
|Rs 7,899Rs 7,499
|30 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan
|Rs 8,399Rs 7,999
|30 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan
|Rs 19,199Rs 18,699
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan
|Rs 19,699Rs 19,199
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance
Dubai Visa Application Process
To acquire a visa for the United Arab Emirates, follow these four simple steps.
- Visa fees can be paid online using our secure payment method if you choose. Send us your papers, and we will check them and begin the visa processing procedure. You will get an email with your Dubai tourist visa
Dubai Express Visa
Are you making last-minute travel arrangements? We don’t want you to lose out on your favorite Dubai trip because of a last-minute cancellation. With our fast visa service, you may obtain your Dubai express visa in as little as 24 hours – simply submit your paperwork to us, and we will process your visa through our expedited processing service. Note:
- Currently, we do not provide Dubai work, job, or employment visas. The price of a Dubai visa does not include the OK to Board fees. For the update on Ok to board, please give the flight ticket copies at least 48 hours before your departure. It is recommended that you scan your papers in.jpeg format. Visitor profiles will mostly certainly not be allowed. Applicants with occupations such as home helpers, housekeepers, tailors, and so forth Holders with ECR passports If your passport has been signed in Hindi or any other regional language, you should contact the embassy. The passport has a thumb impression on it.
Documents required for Dubai visa application
- A scanned color copy of your pan card
- A scanned color copy of the first and last pages of your passport
- And a scanned color copy of your identification card. At the very least, the passport should be valid for six months. Photograph of yourself taken against a white backdrop, scanned in color and attached to this form
- A confirmed return plane ticket (although this is not required for the application)
Additional documents required for Dubai Transit visa application
- Return airline tickets that have been confirmed
- A copy of your visa for the country to which you are traveling
Flight confirmations; a copy of your visa for the country to which you are traveling; and other necessary documents.
Get your Dubai Visa for Indians in 3 simple steps:
- Make an online payment after submitting your papers online or by WhatsApping us at +91 99 2020 4596. We will send you an email with a payment link attached to it. Visas for Dubai may be obtained online in as little as four business days.
- Find out all you need to know about the Dubai visa application procedure right here.
Your Dubai visa fees includes
- Application costs to the Consulate, service fees to Musafir.com, medical insurance, and any applicable taxes
*For more information about OK to Board, please visit ourOK to Boardinformation area!
Dubai holiday packages
Tourism in Dubai has endorsed the quality of our tailored vacation packages and tours. Musafir offers a low-cost way to see Dubai starting at Rs 12,000*. View our Dubai tour packages and make your reservations for your Dubai vacation.
Starting at Rs 10,790, special hotel transfers, sightseeing, and meals are included.
Starting at Rs 10,790, special hotel transfers, sightseeing tours, and meals are included. Rs 10,790 for Special Hotel Transfers-Sightseeing-Meals
Dubai Visa Video
Watch this video on the Dubai Visa process to have a better grasp of the procedure, as well as the essential data and information to complete the application. Here’s the quickest and most convenient method to get from Los Angeles to Dubai in only 5 working days.
Dubai Visa FAQs
- To have a better grasp of the Dubai Visa application procedure, as well as the essential data and information, watch this video on the subject. Find out how to fly to Dubai in only 5 working days using the quickest and most convenient method.
Dubai Travel Guide
Dubai, a city where cutting-edge engineering meets centuries of history and culture, is waiting to be discovered. When it comes to things to do and see in Dubai, there is a variety of options. When the number of options is boundless, the number of possible experiences is also unlimited. Find out everything there is to know about Dubai with the help of our comprehensive online guide, and travel about the city like a pro.
Known for its endless deserts and breathtaking skyscrapers, Dubai is a city with an unusual sense of vitality and a fascination with building that has blossomed into a marvel of modern engineering. Dubai’s anatomy is unusual in that it is dominated by sky-high skyscrapers and vast bridges, with a significant concentration of eateries and stores in the vicinity. Every vein that spreads out from its core eventually finds its way to a corner of its huge mall complexes. The major metropolis of Dubai has been meticulously designed, even as the scorching hot Arabian deserts serve as a constant reminder of the country’s austere historical and cultural remnants.
Dubai Visa Information and more
- Reasons for being refused a visa to visit Dubai The procedure of obtaining a visa for Dubai is straightforward. The application process is simple, and there is no need to stand in long lines or fill out onerous paperwork. However, there is a possibility that your Dubai visa application will be refused for a variety of reasons that should not be overlooked. Read on to learn more about Dubai Visa Rejection.
- Female travelers are subject to different visa requirements. Female travelers under the age of 18 who are accompanied by a parent are permitted to travel to the UAE.
- Female travelers are subject to different visa requirements. Female travelers under the age of 18 who are accompanied by a parent are permitted to enter the UAE.
- Female travelers are subject to certain visa requirements. Female travelers under the age of 18 are permitted to travel to the UAE if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Dubai Pass is a travel document that allows you to enter and exit Dubai. In addition to access to an extra 15 attractions and 48 experiences in Dubai, the all-inclusive prepaid pass Dubai Pass has been reintroduced with access to an additional 48 experiences in Dubai. These new experiences will be added to the existing ones, which include the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Parks and Resorts, IMG Worlds of Adventure, Desert Safari Tours, Dubai Frame, and Legoland.
- Reports on Travel Tourist visa application procedures and requirements have been eased in recent years, making travel more convenient for visitors to the country. Obtain your visa for Dubai without leaving your house – simply upload your papers and you will be granted entry into the country.
- Is it safe to travel to Dubai? Because of the rigorous rules in place, Dubai has a relatively low crime rate, making it a highly safe location to visit and live. Dubai was built with visitors in mind and as a result is extremely tourist friendly.
- The Golden Visa for Dubai The Golden Visa is a new system of long-term resident visas in the United Arab Emirates. These visas are valid for a period of five or ten years. In the UAE, it is possible for foreigners to live, study, and work there without the need for a national sponsor.
- Contact Information for the Consulate The Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in Mumbai, India is located at No.7, Jolly Maker, Apartment No. 1, Cuffe Parade, Colaba Mumbai 400 005 India. Phone: +91 22 2218 1162 Fax: +91 22 2218 1162 Phone: +91 22 2218 0985 Email: [email protected]
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Visas to Dubai are available for as little as Rs 2,999. You may get your Dubai visa in as little as three working days. We provide a service called OK to Board. Applying for a visa online allows you to do it from the convenience of your own home. Trusted visa agency with more than 12 years of expertise and more than 1 million visas processed to date
- Dubai Tourism relies on us as a reliable travel partner. The provision of end-to-end visa solutions
- Consult with and get your visa application completed by visa professionals
- With Musafir’s knowledge, you have the best chance of getting your visa approved. It is promised that the experience will be transparent and hassle-free
Dubai Visa Requirements and Restrictions