- In general, all malls are open from about 10 am and remain open till 11 pm (even beyond this – during DSF, Weekends or special holidays such as Eid ). They do not close any day. Hypermarkets such as Carrefour within malls stay open till midnight.
Is it free to visit Dubai Mall?
The entry to the mall is absolutely free. Also free covered parkings available for free. Entry is totally free, but there are some visiting place inside the mall for which you have to pay.
What is at The Dubai Mall?
The Dubai Mall is the ultimate family entertainment destination with The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink, the children’s ‘edutainment’ concept KidZania and a massive indoor cinema complex – just some of the ways to keep everyone busy.
Is everything closed in Dubai on Friday?
The weekend in Dubai is Friday and Saturday. Friday is holy day and most folk have this as their only day off. Rather than close early the shops and souk in Bur Dubai are actually closed completely until 4pm and stay open till 10pm.
How many billionaires are in Dubai?
There are more than 30 billionaires living in Dubai.
What is the top 10 biggest mall in the world?
10 Largest Malls in the World
- New South China Mall (6.46 million sq ft)[SEE MAP]
- Golden Resources Mall (6.0 million sq ft)[SEE MAP]
- CentralWorld (4.62 million sq ft)[SEE MAP]
- SM Mall of Asia (4.2 million sq ft)[SEE MAP]
- Dubai Mall (3.77 million sq ft)[SEE MAP]
- West Edmonton Mall (3.77 million sq ft)[SEE MAP]
Is Dubai cheaper for shopping?
Compared to Europe specially countries dealing with Euro Dubai is cheaper specially when there is special offer like Summer festival and Dubai shopping festival. you have the high street shopping as well as the low street. you can go for cheap shopping to Al karama where you have everything but is is a bit popular.
Is it expensive in Dubai?
In general, prices in Dubai are comparable to other major cities in the world. Accommodation and tours can be quite expensive, but there is so much choice that you can make it more budget-friendly if you wish. Restaurant prices are comparable to those in Western European cities.
Who is owner of Burj Khalifa?
Emaar Properties PJSC is the Master Developer of Burj Khalifa and is also one of the largest real estate companies in the world. Mr. Mohamed Alabbar, Chairman of Emaar Properties, said: “Burj Khalifa goes beyond its imposing physical specifications.
Which day is closed in Dubai?
Re: What days are considered the weekend in Dubai? The weekend in Dubai is Friday and Saturday. Friday is holy day and most folk have this as their only day off. Rather than close early the shops and souk in Bur Dubai are actually closed completely until 4pm and stay open till 10pm.
Is parking free at Dubai Mall?
Dubai Mall The shopping mall offers all-day free parking to its visitors.
The Dubai Mall
For a long time, bars in Dubai were open to everybody. Because of the evolution of nightlife in recent years, a minimum cover fee is something you should expect in the vast majority of nightclubs and bars. One advantage is that this fee may include a complimentary drink as part of the package.
In the words of Mademoiselle Chanel, “I want to be involved in what occurs.” Chanel is a one-of-a-kind brand because of this goal, which is combined with a visionary mind. More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
He opened his first store in the center of Paris in 1991, offering a selection for women first, followed by a range for men a few years later, both distinguishable by the trademark red lacquered sole. Christian Louboutin is the founder of Christian Louboutin. The introduction of Christian Louboutin Beauté took place in 2014. Featuring a large selection of women’s and men’s shoes, purses, and other small leather accessories. Currently, Christian Louboutin has 145 shops available in 145 locations throughout the world.
More information may be found here.
The company, which was established in New York City in 1932 and is known as the “King of Diamonds,” continues to set the standard in exquisite jewelry and high-end watches. More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
Located in New York City’s Times Square, Level Shoes is the world’s largest luxury shoe store, spanning 96,000 square feet and featuring over 200 global brands such as adidas, Axel Arigato, Amina Muaddi, Burberry, Jacquemus, Malone Souliers, Nike, and many more, as well as 23 designer boutiques including Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Christian Dior, and Saint Laurent, among others. A specialized Concierge Team is available to assist customers with customized shopping requests, VAT processing, and regional deliveries.
More information may be found here.
Its prominent location on the prestigious Fashion Avenue allows Symphony to provide a curated range of premium ready-to-wear, accessories, and evening dresses to its discerning customer. More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
The architecture of the Van CleefArpels shop, which is faithful to its founders, retains the ethos of high-end jewelry creations. More information may be found here. More information may be found here.
It’s possible that when you think of a shopping mall, you envision a few clothing stores interspersed with a snack bar or a supermarket. If this is the case, you have most likely never visited The Dubai Mall! According to its website, this amazing retail mall claims to be the largest shopping center in the world. It should come as no surprise that this record-breaking structure is located in Dubai, a city known for its extremes.
The Dubai Mall is a component of the Burj Khalifa, which is the world’s tallest structure. There is enough room for more than 1200 businesses in this shopping mall, and you will not be able to see them all in a single afternoon. There is so much to see and do in this beautiful location!
The Dubai Mall is a Walhalla for fashion lovers
Visitors to The Dubai Mall who are shopping enthusiasts will find plenty of options for their needs. There are shops as far as the eye can see on four floors, which is a lot. In particular, if you are seeking for the major international brands, here is the place to go. The shopping mall is separated into several distinct sections. If you’re shopping for a new wardrobe, pay a visit to Fashion Avenue in New York City. All of your favorite brands may be found right here. Designer labels such as Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Armani, Hugo Boss, and G-Star Raw, to mention a few, are examples of what is possible.
The Dubai Mall is home to the world’s largest shoe store, which is located in the mall.
Which other stores can you find in The Dubai Mall?
The Dubai Mall has much more to offer than just fashion stores; there are various more sorts of shops and boutiques to browse through. A section of the mall known as the “Gold Souk” is located on the first level of the building. There are more than two hundred jewelers in this area, all of them specialize in diamonds, gold, and jewelry. In addition, there are several stores in Dubai Mall that sell a variety of commodities such as toys, electronics, accessories, home furnishings, books, delicacies, and souvenirs, among other things.
The Dubai Mall is much more than just a shopping center
The Dubai Mall is a massive retail area where you may shop till you drop, but that is by no means the only thing you can do to keep yourself entertained. As an example, consider the numerous restaurants and cafés where you can eat lunch or supper while taking in the Dubai fountainsshow, which is the world’s largest fountain display. Alternatively, how about ice skating on a rink? Alternatively, you might completely enjoy in a gigantic indoor fun park? Looking out your windows and viewing the Dubai Aquarium, the world’s largest aquarium, is a dream come true.
All of these things and more are made possible by the wonder that is the Dubai Mall’s design.
The Complete Dubai Mall Guide: Shops, Location & More –
As soon as you think about Dubai, pictures of opulent shopping complexes filled with an abundance of attractions spring to mind. Another factor contributing to this image is the existence of The Dubai Mall, which is one of the world’s largest retail malls and a major tourist attraction. When it comes to shopping malls in Dubai, it’s hard to talk about themalls without mentioning this legendary mall. It is not just one of the world’s largest shopping malls, but it is also the epicenter of recreational activities in the United Arab Emirates.
PLAN A DAY OUT WITH OUR DUBAI MALL GUIDE
The Dubai Mall, which is located in the heart of Downtown Dubai, is one of the mega-projects developed by Emaar, a master developer.
It covers a total area of 12 million square feet, which is approximately the same as the size of 50 football fields. Examine each sector of The Dubai Mall to learn more about the wide range of shopping stores, entertainment opportunities, and cuisines that it has to offer in each section.
KEY ATTRACTIONS AT THE DUBAI MALL
Let’s start with some of the most important aspects of the Dubai Mall Guide. The Dubai Mall is home to a variety of different attractions. On top of all of this, the mall is conveniently located near several other notable sites in the area, including the towering Burj Khalifa and the breathtaking Dubai Fountain. There are also two 5-star hotels next to the property, the Address Dubai Mall and the Address Boulevard. One of the most notable features of the mall is that it is immediately connected to the Dubai Mall Metro Station by way of a covered walkway.
AT THE TOP, BURJ KHALIFA
With easy access from The Dubai Mall, you can take in the 360-degree views from the top of the Burj Khalifa. At the world’s tallest building, you can experience breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf and the Dubai skyline from the soaring heights of levels 148, 125, and 124, respectively, of Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building.
- Hours of operation: 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The cost of tickets is AED 149 for adults (12 years and over)
- The phone number is +971-4-888-8124.
*Ticket prices may change depending on whether it is peak or non-peak season.
DUBAI AQUARIUMUNDERWATER ZOO
It is impossible not to be impressed by the amazing Dubai Aquarium. Visitors visiting the Dubai Mall Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, in addition to shopping, will have a great time. Ten million litres of water were used in the construction of the Dubai Mall Aquarium’s huge tank. It is located on the ground floor of The Dubai Mall and is home to a diverse collection of aquatic animals. There are hundreds of sharks and rays to see at this Dubai Mall attraction, as well as the world’s largest collection of Sand Tiger sharks, which you can see at the Dubai Aquarium.
There are a variety of entertaining activities for the entire family at the Dubai Aquarium, in addition to the King Croc and other spectacular marine life exhibits.
- Opening hours: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Location: P.O. Box 191741, GroundLevel 2, The Dubai Mall, Dubai, UAE
- Phone: 800-38224-6255
- Contact information:
ICE RINK DUBAI
A favorite activity at Dubai Mall is to glide across the ice-cold, chilled surface of the gigantic Olympic-sized ice rink, which has an ice-cold, chilled surface. At this intriguing attraction in Dubai Mall, you can learn to skate, take refresher classes, hold birthday parties, and participate in a variety of events, among other things.
- Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 a.m. The cost of Dubai Ice Rink tickets is as follows: Ticket prices begin at AED 75
- Call 800-38224-6255 for more information.
For those who enjoy haunted houses, Hysteria is the greatest destination to visit if you are in Dubai Mall for a few hours. This one-of-a-kind attraction is not recommended for the faint of heart. The haunted house experience, which is another one of the most popular Dubai Mall attractions, is a flawless recreation of a scene from a horror movie. The beautifully conceived experience contains a number of spine-tingling scary moments. If you’re seeking for creepy products in Dubai, here is the place to go to find it.
- Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., Saturday and Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 a.m. Prices for Hysteria tickets are AED 80 for adults and AED 35 for children. Contact information: +971-4-330-8424
- Location: Hysteria Haunted Attraction, The Dubai Mall, 2nd Floor, Near the Cinema
Dubai Mall’s VR Park, which features adrenaline-pumping virtual reality activities and experiences, is a popular destination for visitors.
Visitors to the newly established VR Park at Dubai Mall will be able to participate in interactive activities. TheDubai Mall VR Park, which offers a number of various augmented reality experiences, is undoubtedly one of the most exciting things to do in Dubai Mall for both children and adults.
- Hours of Operation: Weekdays 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m. | Weekends 10:00 a.m. – 01:00 a.m. Tickets are AED 90 for the first seven rides and AED 100 for each additional ride. Location: Level 2 of the Dubai Mall (see map).
DUBAI FOUNTAIN SHOWS
The Dubai Foutain is well-known for its spectacular displays. The Dubai Fountain, which is widely regarded as the world’s largest musical fountain and draws thousands of onlookers every day, is the world’s largest musical fountain. Location: Downtown Dubai, on the 30-acre Burj Khalifa Lake, between Souk AL Bahar and The Dubai Mall, between the Souk and the Dubai Mall The Fountains of Bellagio in Las Vegas were designed by the same team who created the Fountains of Aphrodite. An abra ride or a fountain show may be scheduled for visitors to the Dubai Mall in order to have an amazing experience.
FOUNTAIN SHOW TIMINGS
- On Friday, there will be two performances throughout the day, from 01:00 pm to 01:30 pm
- The Dubai fountains will be open from 01:30 pm to 02:00 pm
- And the Dubai fountains will be open from 06:00 pm to 11:00 pm in the evening.
LAKE RIDES TIMINGS
Aside from taking in the beautiful Dubai Fountain performance, you can also enjoy a scenic lake cruise to get a closer look at the Fountain itself.
- Besides being able to experience the stunning Dubai Fountain display, you can also enjoy a gorgeous lake cruise and get a closer look at The Fountain.
Looking to spend a night at the movies at Dubai Mall? Look no further. The next stop on our Dubai Mall itinerary is the ideal location to enjoy a movie night in Dubai. The Reel Cinemas at Dubai Mall have some of the most comfortable seats in the city for a luxurious movie-going experience. Regardless of the genre you’re viewing, you’ll be on the edge of your seat the entire time because of the massive displays. The Dubai Mall Reel Cinemas are known for their large screens, immersive sound, and comfortable seats.
- Location:Level 2, The Dubai Mall, Downtown Dubai
- Phone: 800-38224-6255
- Contact Information:
SHOPPING AT THE DUBAI MALL
National and international brands are represented at the Dubai Mall Stores. Dubai Mall is one of the most popular entertainment and retail locations in Dubai, drawing in over a million visitors annually. An estimated 80 million people visit the mall each year, according to estimates. And it’s not surprising, given the city’s 1,300 retail establishments, two big department stores, and more than 200 restaurants, that there is such a large stream of visitors. During our discussion on shopping outlets, we will have a look at the many Dubai Mall retailers and the products they have to offer as examples of their offerings.
1. GALERIES LAFAYETTE
Dubai Mall is home to the flagship shop of Galeries Lafayette. Located in Dubai Mall, Galeries Lafayette is a prominent department store that provides guests with a diverse range of premium products. The store carries everything from high-end clothes and accessories to perfumes and scents for both men and women. This is the location to visit for all of your shopping requirements. It is considered to be one of the top shops in Dubai Mall due to the wide variety of different brands and items available.
- The location is on the second floor of the Dubai Mall
- The phone number is +971-4-339-9933.
The Dubai Mall is home to Bloomingdale’s flagship department store. Bloomingdale’s is one of the most prominent department shops in The Dubai Mall, and it is located on the ground floor. Designer apparel, purses, shoes, and accessories may be found in plenty at this store. Designer labels like as Chanel, Tory Burch, Marc Jacobs, and many more can be found at Bloomingdale’s Dubai, which opened in 2007. They also have a whole level dedicated to domestic products, which is rather unique. Aside from this, there is a whole portion of the mall dedicated to designer labels, which is known as the Fashion Avenue.
The Fashion Avenue portion of the Dubai Mall, located on the ground level, is dedicated to the fashionistas of the city. Fashion Avenue is home to more than 200 prominent fashion houses, including the following brands:
- Christian Louboutin
- Louis Vuitton
- Max Mara
- Alexander McQueen
Jewellery Stores in The Dubai Mall
If you are looking to purchase gold or other fine jewelry in Dubai, the following stores at the Dubai Mall are suitable choices:
- Harry Winston, Tiffany’s, Bvlgari, Damas, Liali, Piaget, and Swarovski are just a few of the luxury brands available.
Popular High Street Brands in The Dubai Mall
While there are a number of high-street companies represented at the mall, these are some of the most well-known.
- Next, Marks & Spencer, H M, Zara, Mango, PullBear, Debenhams, Topshop, River Island, Forever 21, and many more.
Apart from these, other prominent retail establishments at the mall include Sephora, Level Shoes, and a variety of other stores. Sharaf DG Electronics, BangOlfusen, Virgin Megastore, and E Max are just a few of the many electronic outlets available. The beautiful range of books available at Kinokuniya will appeal to book enthusiasts.
BUY SOUVENIRS IN DUBAI
Lots of keepsakes to take back home with you. According to Emaar, the Dubai Mall receives more than 80 million people every year, according to its estimates. Tourists visiting Dubai account for a significant portion of the city’s yearly visitors. Visitors of this type are known to spend a significant amount of time at the souvenir stores at Dubai Mall.
Restaurants and Cafes in Dubai Mall
The Dubai Mall is home to a plethora of food courts, restaurants, and cafés. The Dubai Mall is the ideal location to indulge in some much-needed retail therapy. However, shopping and entertainment may be exhausting, despite how much fun they are. At the Dubai Mall, on the other hand, you won’t have to worry about a lack of dining alternatives. Explore the best restaurants in Dubai Mall to find the ideal spot to eat. The following is a list of the best restaurants in the Dubai Mall.
- Aubaine, Social House, Markette, Yamanote Atelier, Manga Sushi, Walnut Grove, Angelina Tea House, Bebabel, Cupagahwa, Five Guys, GIA, Din Tai Fung, Guy Fieri’s Kitchen, P.F. Chang’s, Texas RoadHouse, Parkers, O Bento
- Cafe Bateel, The Cheesecake Factory, Aubaine, Social House, Markette, Yamanote Atelier, Manga Sushi, Walnut Grove, Angel
DUBAI MALL GUIDE TO KID-FRIENDLY ACTIVITIES
Whether you’re finished with your shopping and want to spend some quality time with your children, or you want to leave the children with your partner, parents, or nannies while you shop in peace at Dubai Mall, there are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep them entertained. Here is a selection of entertaining activities for children to participate in at The Dubai Mall to keep them occupied.
Dubai Mall’s KidZania is one of the most interesting things to do for kids in the city. KidZania, an edutainment center at Dubai’s largest mall, is considered to be a highly popular attraction for children. It allows children to see the world through the eyes of an adult. KidZania is a 7,000-square-foot model of a city that encourages youngsters to use their imaginations while playing role-playing games. The 60 locations in the Dubai Mall serve as a platform for real-life activities for children, allowing them to learn how to pick vocations, make decisions, and work as a team through roleplaying.
- Hours of operation: Sunday to Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. | Thursday to Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Location:Dubai Mall Second Floor with convenient access from P7 Cinema Parking
- Phone: 800-38224-6255
- Contact Information:800-38224-6255
The Dubai Dinosaur Exhibit is a popular destination. Located in the Dubai Mall, Dubai Dino is a famous kid’s attraction where all of the budding little palaeontologists can get up up and personal with the gigantic dinosaur skeleton.
The 155 million-year-old enormous dinosaur skeleton known as Dubai Dino can be found in the midst of the Souk Dome, right in the middle of the city.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT DUBAI MALL
Here is some general information about the Dubai Mall, such as its location, hours of operation, facilities, and other features and amenities.
DUBAI MALL LOCATION
The Dubai Mall is situated in a great position in the city of Dubai. The Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest building, sits directly across the street from the world’s largest mall. Clients renting apartment units in the heart of Downtown Dubai regard the Dubai Mall to be their ideal leisure and shopping destination. In addition to being ideally positioned for individuals renting flats in Business Bay or residing in other areas around Bur Dubai, Dubai Complex is also the finest shopping mall in the world.
DUBAI MALL OPENING HOURS
The Dubai Mall’s opening and closing hours are as follows:
- Hours of operation are as follows: Sunday through Thursday: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 01:00 am.
CAR PARKING AT THE DUBAI MALL
There is plenty of parking available at the Dubai Mall Parking. Listed below are the several areas of parking at Dubai Mall, which are separated into the following categories:
- The Grand Parking has 1490 parking spaces, The Fashion Parking has 2191 parking spaces, Zabeel Parking has 2287 parking spaces, and the Cinema Parking has a total of 450 parking spaces.
GETTING TO DUBAI MALL BY METRO
Station for the Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall. In addition to driving to Dubai Mall, guests may easily access the mall by using the Burj Khalifa/The Dubai Mall Station on the Dubai Metro system. To get to the mall, you may either walk a short distance across the Metro Link Bridge or take use of a feeder bus service that runs between the mall and the train station. SERVICES AVAILABLE AT DUBAI MALL
- Free WiFi
- The Dubai Mall mobile app
- Mobile charging stations
- Mobile recharge cards
- Delivery Service
- Print and copy center
- Emirates Post mailbox
- Lost and Found
- Free WiFi
- Mobile recharge cards Dedicated prayer spaces for both men and women. Sleep Pods Lounge
- Baby Changing Rooms
- And other amenities. Valet parking is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Taxi service, RTA buses, and Metro ticket machines, as well as four charging stations for electric vehicles
In this section, you can find information on everything from things to do to numerous attractions as well as places to buy and dine at the Dubai Mall. It is one of the top malls in Dubai because of the services it provides and the variety of entertainment alternatives it offers. Check out the guides to Dubai Outlet Mall and the soon-to-be-openedMeydan One Mall Dubai for more information on comparable topics.
The Dubai Mall – The Worlds Largest Shopping Mall
The Dubai Mall is a vital element of Downtown Dubai, which is Emaar Properties’ flagship mega-project and the company’s flagship project. The overall floor space of the mall, which is 12 million square feet, is comparable to the size of 200 soccer fields. While The Dubai Mall has a total internal floor size of 5.9 million sq ft, it only has 3.77 million sq ft of gross leasable space. It features over 1,200 retail stores, two anchor department stores, and more than 200 food and beverage outlets among its 5.9 million sq ft total interior floor area.
- The Dubai Mall pays attention to high fashion with more than 70 iconic retailers in its dedicated Fashion Avenue, which spans 440,000 sq ft and contains more than 70 stores.
- The Souk is a separate retail district with large pathways and a variety of businesses, including jewelry stores, accessory stores, traditional Arab clothes and handicraft stores, among others.
- A Diplodocus longus dinosaur skeleton from the Late Jurassic Period, which is a one-of-a-kind new enormous exhibit from the Late Jurassic Period, is now on show at The Souk.
- In addition to footwear and accessories, Level Shoe District also offers a variety of other products.
- There are 40 shops that have been carefully selected to house about 250 designers all under one roof.
- It is open during the winter months because of its fully retractable roof, which allows visitors to experience the genuine outdoor sense of the Village.
- The Dubai Aquarium, which has a capacity of 10 million litres of water, spotlights the wonders of the ocean floor and houses one of the most diversified collections of marine species in the world.
Its 270-degree acrylic walkthrough tunnel allows guests remarkable close-up encounters with some of the most intriguing aquatic species on the globe, as well as a variety of other attractions.
An participatory method to educating children and tourists about the ecology and long-term viability of marine life is provided by the Underwater Zoo, which is located above the aquarium.
A fun and unique way to mix play with learning, KidZania® is an interactive mini-city with a floor area of 80,000 square feet.
The Dubai Ice Rink, which has a seating capacity of 350 people, is a family-friendly attraction that is available to the general public.
This multi-purpose facility may be changed into a concert arena or used to host private events in addition to hockey games.
There are 22 screens and a capacity of 2,800 people at Reel Cinemas, which is located on the second floor of The Dubai Mall and covers an area of 150,000 sq ft.
Its promenade is flanked with an assortment of themed cafés and restaurants, each of which offers an al fresco dining experience with views of the Dubai Fountain and the Burj Khalifa. The Dubai Mall is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Dubai Mall’s official website may be found here.
Ramadan 2021: Dubai shopping mall opening hours guide
During the holy month of Ramadan, malls around Dubai will host unique activities and promotions to tempt customers to shop. But, before you leave the house, be sure you know what time your destination is going to be open. As more malls confirm their operating hours, we will continue to update this list accordingly. For Ramadan, here is a guide to restaurant opening and closing hours in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. All information was accurate at the time of publication, but all dates and times are subject to change without notice.
The Dubai Mall
Shops are open daily from 10 a.m. until midnight. Restaurants and cafes are open daily from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. Food court is open daily from 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
City Centre Mirdif
Shops are open daily from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. Restaurants and cafes are open daily from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. Food court is open daily from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. Carrefour is open daily from 9 a.m. until 1 a.m.
City Centre Deira
Shops are open from April 13 to May 1, 10 a.m. to midnight (with some establishments open until 1 a.m.); May 2 to May 15, 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. (with certain outlets open till 2am) Restaurants, cafes, and food courts are open from April 13 to May 1, 10 a.m. to midnight; May 2 to May 15, 10 a.m. to 1 a.m.
Mall of the Emirates
Shops are open daily from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. Restaurants and cafes are open daily from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. Food court is open daily from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. Carrefour is open daily from 9 a.m. until 1 a.m.
Dubai Marina Mall
Sunday through Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Thursday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Restaurants, cafes, and the food court are open from Sunday to Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Thursday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Ibn Battuta Mall
Saturday through Wednesday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Thursday through Friday, 10 a.m. to midnight Restaurants, cafés, and the food court are open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturdays and Wednesdays, and from 10 a.m. to midnight on Thursdays and Fridays (select cafes open even earlier) Carrefour is open daily from 9 a.m. till midnight. Cinemas are open daily from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m.
Dubai Outlet Mall
The following hours are in effect from April 13 to May 1: Saturday-Wednesday, 10am-10pm; Thursday-Friday, 10am-midnight; May 1 to Eid, 10am-midnight.
Shops are open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Restaurants, cafes, and the food court are open from 10 a.m. until 1 a.m. (some may have permissions to remain open longer)
Souk Madinat Jumeirah
Shops are open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. Restaurants, cafes, and food courts: prices vary depending on the establishment; diners should inquire with the individual establishment.
Sunday through Wednesday, 10 a.m. to midnight; Thursday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. Restaurants, cafes, and a food court are open daily from 10 a.m. until midnight. Carrefour is open daily from 10 a.m. till midnight. Sunday through Wednesday, 2 p.m. to 3 a.m.; Thursday, 1 p.m. to 3 a.m.; Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 a.m.
Shops are open daily from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Restaurants, cafes, and the food court are open daily from 10 a.m. to midnight (exact hours may vary). More information may be found at: Everything you need to know about UAE school hours during Ramadan in 2021. Ramadan 2021: 30 gift suggestions for the holy month that are affordable for all budgets
The Dubai Mall – Wikipedia
|The shopping mall’s interior|
|Location||Downtown Dubai,United Arab Emirates|
|Coordinates||25°11′51″N55°16′45″E / 25.19750°N 55.27917°ECoordinates:25°11′51″N55°16′45″E / 25.19750°N 55.27917°E|
|Opening date||4 November 2008; 13 years ago|
|Management||Emaar Malls Group|
|No. of stores and services||1,200+|
|No. ofanchor tenants||6|
|Total retail floor area||502,000 square metres (5,400,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||4|
|Public transit access||Burj Khalifa/Dubai MallRed Line|
The Dubai Mall (Arabic: “Dubai Mall”) is a retail mall located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is the world’s second-largest mall after the Iran Mall in terms of total land area, and the world’s 26th-largest retail mall in terms of gross leasable space, tied with the West Edmonton Mall and Fashion Island (Bangkok), both of which are older than the mall in question. This shopping center has a total retail floor space of 502,000 square meters (5,400,000 sq ft). It is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is a part of the 20-billion-dollarDowntowncomplex (also known asDowntown Dubai), which is close to the iconicBurj Khalifa and has over 1,200 stores.
After being postponed twice, Dubai Mall finally opened its doors on November 4, 2008, with about 1000 businesses, making it the world’s second largest mall opening in retail history behind West Edmonton Mall.
In the first five days after the Dubai Aquarium and Discovery Centre opened, 61,000 tickets were sold at the Dubai Mall, according to the company that runs the mall. The Dubai Mall welcomed more than 37 million people in 2009, and it continues to draw more than 750,000 visitors each week to this day. Despite the economic downturn, it welcomed 47 million people in 2010 and recorded an increase in foot traffic of almost 27% over the same period in 2009. (a consequence of real estate bubble burst).
This city drew more tourists in 2012 than New York City, which received more than 52 million visitors, and Los Angeles, which received 41 million visitors in 2012.
|Number of visitors||39 Million||47 Million||54 Million||65 Million||75 Million||80 Million||92 Million||80 Million||80 Million||84 Million|
Approximately the same size as the West Edmonton Mall, The Dubai Mall has a total internal floor area of 5.9 million square feet (55 ha), which is equivalent to the size of more than 50 football fields, and leasable space of 3.77 million square feet (35 ha), which is approximately the same size as the West Edmonton Mall. Also on site are a luxury hotel with 250 rooms, 22 movie screens, as well as 120 restaurants and cafés. The Mall features about 14,000 parking spots spread across three parking garages, all of which are serviced by valet and equipped with a car location ticketing system.
The Dubai Mall brochure has also received two awards at the Among the other attractions at the Mall are the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink, where visitors can go ice skating or watch theEmirates Ice Hockey League games, as well as the Emirates A380 Experience, which is a flight simulator for the Airbus A380 that allows visitors to fly the world’s largest passenger aircraft through city scenes and past famous landmarks.
With the assistance of a trainer, they will be able to take off, land, climb, and do whatever they choose.
Dubai Aquarium, as well as the Dubai Aquarium’s Underwater Zoo Tunnel Zoo in the Underwater Design by Peddle Thorp, the Dubai AquariumUnderwater Zoo is maintained by Emaar Entertainment, who also developed the Dubai Aquarium. The aquarium, which is located in The Dubai Mall, is home to more than 300 kinds of marine animals, including sharks and rays, as well as other aquatic creatures. Images RetailME Awards 2012 recognized it as a ‘Certificate of Excellence’ winner and ‘Images Most Admired Retailer of the Year – Leisure and Entertainment’ winner.
VR Park Dubai
VR Park Dubai is an amusement park that was previously known as the Sega Republic and is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. There are 15 rides and a variety of amusement games to enjoy at the 76,000 square foot (7,100 m 2) indoor park. The rides and games include motion simulators, classic carnival games, skill games, and a variety of redemption games. The Xyclone, Robotnik, and Rope Rush attractions, which are a type of obstacle course, are among the most recent additions to the Sega Republic amusement park.
Additionally, it includes a “soft play area” for younger children.
After that, it was transformed into a virtual reality theme park known as VR Park Dubai, which opened its doors in February 2018.
The Dubai Mall is home to Reel Cinemas, a 22-screen cinema run by Emaar Entertainment and located on the ground floor of the mall. The megaplex, which is one of the largest in the area, has four movie suites and 17 commercial halls, including the first THX-certified cinema in the country.
The inside of the Rainforest Cafe, which is located within the mall. The Dubai Mall is home to one of the newestRainforest Cafelocations, which opened only last month.
Hysteria is a haunted mansion, as the name suggests. Special effects, fog lights, and strobe lights are used to embellish the inside. The film Hysteria tells the story of a family whose kid has inexplicably vanished from their home. It is their belief that the visitor is aware of the location of their child that leads them to attempt to abduct the guest or guests and expose them to a horrible experience.
There are ghosts in the mansion of Hysteria. Special effects, fog lights, and strobe lights are used to embellish the space. The film Hysteria tells the story of a family whose child has inexplicably vanished from their sighting. It is their belief that the visitor is aware of the whereabouts of their child that prompts them to attempt to abduct the guest or guests and put them to a horrible experience
Dubai Creek Tower Replica
The Grand Atrium of the Dubai Mall is home to a copy of the Dubai Creek Tower, which is currently under development in the United Arab Emirates.
The model depicts the architecture and magnificence of the completed skyscraper in three-dimensional form.
KidZania is a children’s-sized edutainment theme park that is participatory and entertaining.
Designed to be the size of 50 “international-sized football pitches,” the Mall was being constructed by a joint venture of Dutco Balfour Beatty, Al Ghandi/CCC, and Turner Construction for Emaar Properties. It was scheduled to be completed in 2006 and claimed to be the size of 50 “international-sized football pitches.” The mall first opened its doors in 2008. The vast majority of the laborers that built the mall were foreign guests from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka.
According to Emaar Properties, the Metro Link, an 820 m long elevated, air-conditioned footbridge that connects the Burj Khalifa/Dubai MallMetrostation to the mall, was completed in December 2012.
When the Dubai Mall opened its doors in June 2013, it began phase one of its development plan, which included extending the overall retail floor area by one million square feet to accommodate additional tourists. It took till 2018 to finish the project.
World records and achievements
At dusk, the Dubai Mall is located near the Fountain.
- The mall is the second-largest in the world in terms of total land area (1,124,000 m 2) and the 20th-largest in terms of Gross Leasable Area (GLA) (350,000 m2). The world’s largest acrylic panel (Aquarium) is located within Dubai Mall and is 32.88 meters wide by 8.3 meters high by 750 millimeters thick, weighing 245 tons. During the one-month Dubai Shopping Festival, the Dubai Mall receives more than 5 million visitors in the month of March 2010, breaking a new all-time high for visitor footfall. According to the Grazia Style Awards, Dubai Mall was chosen the finest shopping experience on April 29, 2010. Attracted more than 750,000 people every week, the Dubai Mall welcomed a record-breaking 37 million visitors in its first year of operation in 2009. The Dubai Mall had a record 47 million visitors in 2010, breaking the previous year’s record of 37 million visits, representing a 27 percent growth despite the global economic crisis. In 2011, Dubai Mall surpasses all other retail and entertainment destinations in the globe in terms of visitors, attracting more than 56 million people, a 15% increase over the previous year’s total. More than 65 million people came to Dubai Mall in 2012, an increase of more than 20% over the previous year’s figure of 54 million visitors. Dubai Mall has retained its position as the world’s most visited retail and leisure destination. It was announced in 2017 that Dubai Mall would be home to the world’s biggest OLED screen.
- There are 1,124,000 m2 of total land area, making it the second biggest mall in the world
- 350,000 m2 of gross leasable area (GLA) makes it the 20th largest mall in the world. The Aquarium, which is 32.88 meters wide by 8.3 meters high by 750 millimeters thick and weighs 245 tons, is the world’s biggest acrylic panel. During the one-month Dubai Shopping Festival, the Dubai Mall receives more than 5 million visitors in the month of March 2010, setting a new all-time high for visitor traffic. As part of the Grazia Style Awards on April 29, 2010, Dubai Mall was chosen the finest shopping experience. A record 37 million tourists visited the Dubai Mall in its first year of operation in 2009, and the mall receives more than 750,000 visitors every week. A record 47 million people flocked to the Dubai Mall in 2010, breaking the previous year’s record of 37 million visits, representing a 27 percent rise despite the global economic downturn. In 2011, Dubai Mall surpasses all other retail and entertainment destinations in the globe in terms of visits, attracting more than 56 million people, a 15% increase over the previous year’s figure. In 2012, Dubai Mall maintained its position as the world’s most visited retail and leisure destination, with more than 65 million people, an increase of more than 20% over the 54 million visits recorded the year before
- The world’s biggest OLED screen was presented at Dubai Mall in 2017.
In popular culture
The Dubai Mall was included in the National Geographic Channel documentary series Megastructures, which debuted in 2011. As well as appearing in the BBC One programs The Apprentice (UK series nine) and Week 5: Dubai Discount Buying, where the candidates had to purchase items for the lowest possible price by utilizing their negotiation skills, the mall was also featured in the BBC One program The Apprentice (UK series nine).
- The Dubai Mall’s gold souk
- The Dubai Mall Fashion Avenue
- The Dubai Mall’s indoor water fountain
- The Dubai Mall’s gold souk
- Fountain in Dubai Mall
- Shopping Mall Directory for UAE. the largest shopping malls in the world are listed in alphabetical order
- Mall of Arabia (Dubai)
- Mall of the Emirates
- Mall of the World (Dubai).
- According to GLA 2020, these are the world’s largest malls. Statista. Archived from the original on 2011-09-11
- “The Dubai Mall”. Emaar.com. Archived from the original on 2014-02-25
- “Dubai Mall: A landmark that harks back to humble beginnings.” Gulfnews.com published an article on November 4, 2008, which was later archived on January 9, 2009. Retrieved2014-02-25
- s^ Brian Lonsway is a writer who lives in the United Kingdom “The mall is really large. The present moment is at the heart of everything. Fast.” In the Dubai Mall, to be precise. DP Architects (Singapore, 2012)
- Collin Anderson is a young man who lives in the United States (2012). Retail Streetscape Evolution: DP Architects on Orchard Road (Singapore). ISBN 978-1-86470-462-4
- “Dubai Mall welcomes 60,000 guests to new aquarium”.edgardaily.com. Retrieved 17 September 2015
- Ab”The Dubai Mall surpasses the momentous 30 million visitor milestone”. The Dubai Mall is a shopping mall in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. On February 24, 2012, the original version of this article was archived. The Arabian Business website reported a 27 percent increase in footfall at Emaar’s Dubai Mall in 2010. Retrieved2014-02-25
- Ab”Dubai Mall sees 65 million visitors in 2012″. altdubai.com reported a 2013-02-11 increase in footfall at Emaar’s Dubai Mall. Retrieved2014-02-25
- Ab”Dubai Tourism Service ALT Dubai”. altdubai.com reported a 2013-02-11 increase in footfall at Emaar’s Dubai A version of this article appeared in the print edition on December 29, 2016, and was retrieved on February 25, 2014. ab”Dubai Mall claims global visits record”. The National. January 6, 2012. ab”Dubai Mall is the world’s most visited destination in 2011″.Arabian Business. Retrieved17 September2015
- Ab”Dubai Mall retail sales up 24 percent in 2012″.Arabian Business. Retrieved17 September2015
- Ab”Dubai Mall is the world’s most visited destination in 2013″.Arabian Business. Retrieved17 September2015
- Ab”Dubai Mall retail sales up 24 percent in 2014″.Arabian Business. Retrieved17 September2015 7 DAYS IN UNITED ARABES. On October 3, 2015, the original version of this article was archived. “Dubai Mall Attracts 80 Million Visitors in 2014,” according to a report published on September 17, 2015. Gulf Business, published on February 10th, 2015. Obtainable on September 17, 2015
- Paromita Dey is an Indian actress. Construction Week Online reported a 37% increase in profits in the first quarter of 2015
- “EMAAR PROPERTIES RECORDED 28 percent GROWTH IN FY 2016 NET PROFIT TO AED 5.233 BILLION (US$ 1.425 BILLION)
- Q4 2016 PROFIT INCREASED BY 56 percent “.emaar.com reported a 25% increase in DUBAI property sales to AED 18.03 BILLION (US$ 4.91 BILLION) in FY 2017
- GulfNews.com published an article on April 9, 2008, titled The original version of this article was published on October 15, 2008. Archived from the original on 2014-02-25
- “The Dubai Mall opens with 600 businesses.” 2014-02-25
- AbThe Dubai Mall, retrieved from TradeArabia.com on November 4, 2008. Emaar, obtained on 12 March 2006 from Archived2007-08-16 at theWayback Machine
- “Dubai Mall | Biggest Mall in Dubai | Visit Dubai.”
- “Top 10 Things to Do in Dubai Mall Apart from Shopping – MyBayut.”
- “Dubai Mall | Biggest Mall in Dubai | Visit Dubai.” A blog about homes, trends, and tips for living in the UAE | MyBayut
- “15 Things To Do In Dubai Mall”. 3 March 2020
- “Dubai AquariumDiscovery Centre Sets Guinness Record for ‘World’s Largest Acrylic Panel’ at The Dubai Mall”. 3 March 2020
- “Dubai AquariumDisc A version of this article appeared on Zawya.com on November 9, 2008 with the title “Aquarium at The Dubai Mall breaks world record.” Zawya.com. The original version of this article was published on June 17, 2011. Retrieved2014-02-25
- s^ The Dubai Mall is a hysterical place. “Hysteria.” “Hysteria.” “Home – Hysteria | Dubai’s First Haunted Attraction”, which was retrieved on August 29, 2018. Haunted Attraction Hysteria is Dubai’s first and only haunted attraction. Retrieved2018-08-29
- s^ The Dubai Mall is home to Dino, often known as “Dubai Dino.” “Burj Dubai Mall,” which was retrieved on August 29, 2018. Balfour Beatty’s official website. 2008-04-16. The original version of this article was published on April 16, 2008. Retrieved2014-02-25
- s^ A. Staff is the reporter. “Emaar wins Dh 2.7 billion Dubai Mall deal”, Khaleej Times, December 26, 2018, retrieved December 26, 2018
- “Press Release Detail”, Emaar.com, September 15, 2015, retrieved September 17, 2015
- Shafaat Shahbandari is a staff reporter at the New York Times. “Commuters applaud Metro-Dubai Mall walkway”.gulfnews.com. Retrieved17 September2015
- “Press Release Detail”.emaar.com. Retrieved17 September2015
- “Commuters applaud Metro-Dubai Mall walkway”.gulfnews.com. Retrieved17 September2015
- “The top ten construction world record holders,” says abc. ConstructionWeekOnline.com. “Dubai AquariumDiscovery Centre achieves Guinness World Record for the ‘World’s Largest Acrylic Panel’ at The Dubai Mall,” according to a report published on February 25, 2014. The Dubai Mall is a shopping mall in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The original version of this article was published on May 11, 2015. “Dubai Mall surpasses record with 5 million visitors,” according to a 2014-02-25 report. 2010-03-10
- “Dubai Mall rated greatest shopping experience – Retail”. ArabianBusiness.com. 2010-04-29
- “Archived copy”. ArabianBusiness.com. 2010-04-29
- “Archived copy”. ArabianBusiness.com. Archived from the original on 2011-07-22. Retrieved2009-08-05.:CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- “Aquarium leak strikes Dubai Mall”. Gulfnews.com. 2010-02-26. Retrieved2014-02-25
- “Aquarium leak hits Dubai Mall”. Gulfnews.com. 2010-02-26. Retrieved2014-02-25
- Mr. Jeremy Clarkson drives a tank through the Dubai Mall, according to Dana Moukhallati of the National.ae, who reported on the workers’ protest in Downtown Dubai on September 17th, 2015. Newshub – accessed at www.newshub.co.nz
- “Rainwater inundated the interior of the Dubai Mall, causing it to flood. dubairaindubaimalldubaimallflood dubairaindubaimallflood “through www.youtube.com
- Archived from the original on December 22nd, 2021
- Report, Web. “Emaar replies when water seeps inside the Dubai Mall following a heavy downpour.” A version of this article appeared in the Khaleej Times on July 26, 2015, in the Wayback Machine.
The bright, four-level retail complex is the perfect complement to the already spectacular Dubai Marina, which is located nearby. The Dubai Marina Mall has a total floor space of 390,000 square feet (36,200 m2) and a total of 130 distinct stores. By Dubai standards, it is a small shopping mall, but it contains all of the essentials, including high street fashion brands and boutique fashion, waterfront dining with a variety of restaurants to choose from, a supermarket and beverage outlets, a kids playground, and the luxurious 6-screen Reel Cinemas complex.
to 10 p.m., and Thursdays and Fridays, 10 a.m.
The Address Dubai Marina
The 5-star hotel, which is attached to the shopping center, offers 200 rooms and is located near the mall. Bendik Kvisberg captured this image.
Brian Boyd captured this image.
Connection is accessible in Café Nero as well as Starbucks locations.
Reel Cinemas is offering AED 50 towards food and soft drinks with the purchase of an optional cinema ticket. To get this offer, click HERE (Up to 30 percent Off) There are six screens at the cinema, which is located on the top level. Tickets are Dhs50 each. Enjoy your dinner while taking in the breathtaking views of the Dubai Marina!
More — Continental food is available. YO! Sushi is a kind of Japanese food.
Burj Al Hammam is a restaurant that serves Lebanese cuisine. Carluccio’s – Italian food at its finest. Le Pain Quotidien is a French bakery that specializes in pastries. Gourmet Burger Kitchen is a gourmet burger restaurant franchise established in the United Kingdom.
Dubai Marina Mall Levels
Exit 32 off Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Mall – Apple Store – Apple
Masks for the face (will be provided) Do you have any questions concerning the safety precautions in our stores? Consult the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Downtown Dubai The Dubai Mall Phone Number: +971 0444 9012
|Today||February 11||10:00 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.|
|Saturday||February 12||10:00 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.|
|Sunday||February 13||10:00 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.|
|Monday||February 14||10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||February 15||10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||February 16||10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||February 17||10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.|
How can we help you?
Do you need assistance in determining what is best for you? Book a one-on-one appointment with an Apple Store Specialist to help you with your shopping needs.
Come see the best of Apple at our stores.
In person, you may browse our items and receive expert guidance.
- In an Apple Store, you may work one-on-one with a Specialist
- Transfer everything to your new iPhone, which will have temporary access to all of your iCloud storage space needs
Apple Trade In
- Bring in a gadget that qualifies and we’ll exchange it for immediate credit. 1
We’ll help you get started. And keep going.
Every shop has a specialized crew that provides assistance, education, and other services.
At the Genius Bar, you may get professional advice and assistance.
Apple at Work
- Fun how-to videos that inspire you to be more inventive at home
Valentine’s Day Gifts
- When you upgrade to a new Apple Watch, you may save up to AED 650 in additional trade-in savings*.
- We intend to become carbon neutral across our whole organization by 2030.
Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates announces reduced opening hours
With effect from March 18, 2020, the Majid Al Futtaim malls in Dubai will operate with shortened operating hours. The malls, which include the Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdiff, City Centre Deira, and City Centre Al Shindagha, will now be open from midday until 8 p.m., instead of the previous noon to 8 p.m. schedule. Carrefour shops, pharmacies, and clinics are the few places where this is not the case. There is currently no indication as to how long the new hours will be in effect. Previously, the mall was accessible to consumers from 10 a.m.
Monday through Friday and closed at 10 p.m.
Following the COVID-19 issue, Majid Al Futtaim stated that the decision was made to help its tenants through “difficult circumstances” and to let them to operate with “greater freedom.” Entertainment outlets in the malls, including movies, have previously been requested to close for a period of time due to the situation.
Open everyday from 12 p.m.
Various sites, including the Mall of the Emirates in Al Barsha (409 9000), and other locales.
To sign up, simply click here.
You Might Also Like
posted inCulture, Art, Kids, Museums, Things To Do, Things To See and Do The much-anticipated opening will take place on Tuesday, February 22. This entry was posted inFood & Drink,Culture & Cuisine,Food,News. The Sharjah location of the Dubai-born brand will be open till Sunday, February 20. CONTENTS FROM PARTNERS Music, Culture, News, News, News, Things To Do, Things To Do Durex Records is a record label that promotes the work of local musicians. Posted inFeatures,Movies,Short Films A variety of films are being released in theaters this weekend.
In the categories News,Culture,Features,NewsPlus PARTNER CONTENT will be the source of inspiration for seven UAE women.
Mrs Dalloway will be the topic of discussion this month, and guest author Alex Thomas will be joining us for the conversation. The following entries were posted in Things To Do,Attractions,Features,Features Experience Dubai from a different perspective and take in the breathtaking views of the city.