You must wear a full shirt and can also choose to wear your own socks which will fit you better, otherwise, they will provide free size socks and jacket. You will get big black boots which will help you to walk easily in the snow.
- What should I wear at the Ski Dubai Snow Park? You are advised to wear comfortable clothes. At the Snow Park, you will be provided with all the necessary attire to stay warm including disposable jackets, socks, snow boots, and trousers.
Do you have to cover your skin in Dubai?
But, when visiting a Mosque, women have to cover their hair, bodies and legs, although covering the face is not a must. Females wearing strappy tops may be in for a warning at Dubai shopping malls, or shopping centres. It is best to not to keep the skirt length above the knee level.
What is the temperature inside Ski Dubai?
Ski Dubai is an indoor ski resort with 22,500 square meters of indoor ski area. The park maintains a temperature of -1 degree to 2 degrees Celsius throughout the year. It is a part of the Mall of the Emirates, one of the largest shopping malls in the world, located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
How long do you need in Ski Dubai?
2 or 3 hours is sufficient. Dont forget to take gloves for oll the members of the family. over a year ago. I would say if you are going with your family and want to visit only the ski slope 2-3 hrs is good.
Is the snow in Ski Dubai artificial?
How it makes snow: By spraying a mist of water and compressed air, not artificial snow made from resins used in other indoor ski slopes. Insulation: Ski Dubai uses an innovative and efficient insulation.
Can I wear ripped jeans in Dubai?
Ripped jeans are not allowed to be worn in Dubai, for both male and females. As the city showcases varying tolerance levels to clothing style, it is best to ditch those skin-tight jeans for a few days.
What should I avoid in Dubai?
10 things you can’t do in Dubai
- Writing a cheque that bounces.
- Sleeping with your partner.
- Being gay.
- Smoking electronic cigarettes.
- Staying in a hotel if you’re under 18.
- Being drunk.
- Taking drugs.
Can I wear my own clothes in Ski Dubai?
You must wear a full shirt and can also choose to wear your own socks which will fit you better, otherwise, they will provide free size socks and jacket.
Why is Ski Dubai special?
The 4,500-metre square Snow Park gives you the chance to go sledding and tobogganing or climb towers. You can also explore a beautiful indoor ice cave, and there are many activities for children and adults. A Ski Dubai penguin encounter will live long in the memories of children and adults alike.
What is special about Ski Dubai?
One of the most highly rated tourist attraction, Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East. A snow wonderland, it features snow park, slopes, ski school, snowboarding, chair lift, snow bullet and interaction with the penguins.
How much does it cost to go to Ski Dubai?
But a full-day access pass to the slopes costs 305 dirhams (around $83) for adults and 280 dirhams (roughly $76) for children. The entrance cost covers admission to certain parts of the attraction, access to the chairlift ride and a voucher. You can find more information on Ski Dubai’s website.
Are infants allowed in Ski Dubai?
over a year ago. The minimum age to enter Ski Dubai is 3 years old. Children from 3 to 8 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times unless in a supervised Snow School lesson or Snow Park programme. Children between 8 and 12 must be accompanied by an adult on the premises unless in a supervised lesson.
How much is a frame ticket in Dubai?
Tickets to the Dubai Frame cost AED 50 for adults and AED 30 for children. Tickets are free for children under the age of 3 and people over the age of 60.
Are there real penguins in Ski Dubai?
An indoor ski resort, Ski Dubai boasts not only ski slopes and jumps, but also a penguin zone that’s home to a colony of adorable Gentoo and king penguins. The penguins can roam free within the sub-zero zone and are cared for and fed — with regular servings of fish — by a skilled team.
How does Ski Dubai work?
Ski Dubai contains 6,000 tonnes of snow. 30–40 tonnes of new snow is made every night using a simple procedure similar to how snow is made at outdoor ski resorts. Pure water, with no chemicals added, is put through a chiller to cool. It is then sent through pipes to the snow guns located on the ceiling.
How is heat kept out of the Ski Dubai resort?
With a chilled water system running through the dome, helping regulate the cooling, Ski Dubai uses the Mall of the Emirates to help provide cooling production for the air conditioning system.
Ski Dubai – Timing, What to Wear, Best Time to Visit, Ticket
Skiing in Dubai, UAE – When to Go, Where to Go, What to Wear, and the Best Time to Visit The Ski Dubai is a prominent indoor ski resort that is located inside the Dubai Mall. It is open year-round. Ski Dubai is the place to go if you want to enjoy the thrills of skiing in a controlled environment such as an indoor facility. The first indoor ski resort in the Middle East opened its doors in November 2015. The Mall of Emirates, one of the world’s largest shopping malls, is home to a snow-covered expanse of approximately 3,000 square meters, which is just waiting to be discovered.
With an 85-meter-high mountain and five slopes that face in different directions, it is a popular tourist destination.
A range of attractions and activities, such as ice body sliding, snow bulleting, big balls, snowboarding, and tobogganing, are available for visitors to enjoy.
Penguin spotting is another one of the unique attractions that you should not miss out on while you are here (done at different times of the day).
- Skiing in Dubai at a specific time Throughout the year, tourists from all over the world flock to this spectacular ski resort.
- – 5:00 p.m.
- to 11 p.m.
- until 11 p.m.
- to 12 a.m.
- to 11 p.m.
- The optimum time to attend the penguin encounter is between the hours of 12 and 9 p.m., seven days a week.
This location is included in our list of the top ten tourist attractions in Duba i.
You can purchase hats and gloves if you so choose.
The children’s helmet is offered free of charge at the front desk.
You will be provided with large, black boots that will allow you to move about more readily in the snow.
You will be handed your hardboard and ski equipment, which you should inspect immediately before entering the skiing area.
You should only bring a few essentials with you when you visit the resort since it will be quick and hassle-free for you.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ski Dubai?
For those seeking a chill environment, Ski Dubai is open from the early hours of the morning until late at night.
There will be many rides to catch, so you may need a large amount of time to see everything there is to see.
Customers may also take advantage of generous discounts and promotions provided by the firm.
Jashan Tourism offers a number of different packages for large families as well as for couples. They also feature a variety of additional excellent facilities that will make it easier for you to organize your vacation.
Shop Ski Outfits, Equipment’s & Gifts
Located on-site at Ski Dubai, Snow Pro is an outstanding retail center where you can get the newest in snowboarding and skiing equipment. If you want to be completely decked out for the slopes and bring home some amazing Ski Dubai goodies to remember your trip by, you’ll find a fantastic range of the top quality winter sports gear, apparel, and commemorative goods available. Skis and snowboards from Nike, Marmot, O’Neill, Oakley, New Era, Roxy, and Scott are among the items available from us, as are a wide selection of other products from some of the world’s most famous and well-respected companies in the world of winter sports.
Stock up on winter essentials and accessorize with a range of unique Ski Dubai products, available only at Ski Dubai.
Choose from a wide variety of plush toys, apparel, keychains, and other accessories to help you keep those wonderful, wintry memories alive.
Ski Dubai, snowHeads ski forum
|I used to go to Ski Dubai several times a week. (I lived there and there is nothing affordable to do with your life).The kit is a bit cheap and rubbish but I always found it adequate for the time you spend in there. It’s not that cold inside. I used to wear my own jacket, just because it had pockets and vents in and I could be a bit more comfortable. I would definitely take your own gloves and socks, the ones there are no good at all. The skis are some sort of all-mountain Rossignols and they insist on setting them up to what the computer says. (You stand on it and it weighs you, then you tell it if you’re rubbish, utterly rubbish or dangerous) which they say is down to a scientific formula but personally I think it’s a random number generator. They refresh the equipment reasonably often actually, far more so than you’d expect.If you do want to wear your own kit, you could also consider not so much packing your own, as having a look in the summer sales in the Oakley shop opposite Ski Dubai, or in the sports shop next door. Both places always have really good brand ski gear at ridiculously low prices, during the summer. Don’t just buy for the session obviously, but if you’ve been thinking of a new jacket, it’s worthy of a look.In terms of boots, the normal hire boots are some big fat Rossignol things which are basically slippers which go in bindings. They are skiable and they’re really comfortable. If you want to be a bit sporty, they do also hold some Atomic things which are much harder and more responsive, like you’d expect from your own boots, so they’re worth a try too, but do expect to sacrifice some comfort.My main advice for skiing in that place would be:1) Buy a copy of The Entertainer in Virgin Megastores before you go in. (Virgin is opposite Ski Dubai). It’s a big book of 2-for-1 vouchers. And one of the vouchers is for, you guessed it – Ski Dubai. So you’ll cover half the cost of the book straight away. Then have lunch in either Apres (the aptly named bar upstairs) or the South African steak place which are both also in the book, and you’ll cover the rest of the cost.2) Don’t eat in the Avalanche Cafe on the slope itself. It will cause you to have to sample the Mall of Emirates toilets, which are fairly horrendous.3) Do have a cake in St Moritz Cafe by the reception. It’s really nice cake and also in the entertainer book.4) Use the drag lift. You have to hold on tight because it’s properly steep. But the chairlift takes absolutely forever and you’ll only get 10 runs in a 2 hour session.5) Watch out and don’t take anything for granted. The place is full of terrible skiers and you do need to keep an eye out for them. There is also ‘Arabic Skiing’ which is the art of assuming oneself is a natural born world champion skier, turning up for your first time skiing having had no lessons, strapping some planks on and straight-lining down the black run with no consideration for anybody else. then ending up in the fence and being rescued by the ski patrol who would be bemused if this wasn’t a daily thing.6) Finally. GO IN THE MORNING. ON A WEEKDAY.It’ll be a private slope with fresh snow. The later in the day, and the later in the week you go; the busier it will get. Friday afternoon there is no point even trying.|
A Guide to Ski Dubai Tickets, Prices, Offers, Timings & More –
- About Ski Dubai
- How to get there
- How to ski
- How to explore the Snow Park
- How to meet the penguins
- How to buy tickets
- Ski Dubai FAQ
Who would have thought that Dubai, a city famed for its hot and humid environment, could have snowfall throughout the year? As the world’s third-largest indoor ski resort, Ski Dubai is distinguished by the fact that it maintains a steady temperature of -4°C throughout the year. It is housed within the Mall of the Emirates, which is one of Dubai’s most prominent retail malls and a major tourist destination. A cold tour of the United Arab Emirates’ first and largest indoor ski resort is provided today by MyBayut.
About Ski Dubai in MOE
Who would have thought that Dubai, a city famed for its hot and humid environment, could have snowfall throughout the year. It is the world’s third-largest indoor ski resort, and it maintains a steady temperature of -4°C throughout the whole year. In the heart of Dubai’s most popular retail center, The Dubai Mall, you’ll find a place to rest your head. A cold tour of the UAE’s first and largest indoor ski resort is presented today by MyBayut.com.
Fun-filled Activities in Ski Dubai
Winter sports enthusiasts will find much to do at Ski Dubai, including skiing, snowboarding, and ice skating. You might opt to study only the fundamentals of skiing or train with professional teachers who will assist you in jumping from a 10-foot ramp! For those who want to practice, there is a specific freestyle zone in the park. Ski Dubai also has a plethora of activities for you to participate in. If you book the Ski Dubai Snow Penguin package, you will have the opportunity to interact with the penguins.
Check out some of the incredible activities available at Ski Dubai in further detail.
1.SKING ON THE SLOPES
It’s one of the first things you’ll want to do when you arrive at Mall of the Emirates Ski Dubai: go to the slopes for some skiing excitement. You may either test out the local slopes on your own or join the Ski School to learn how to ski in a group setting. Everyone, from infants to adults, may benefit from one-on-one training sessions with highly skilled professionals. It is true that the Ski School is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your skiing abilities in a safe and entertaining atmosphere.
There are five distinct slope packages to pick from, each with a different difficulty level and length to accommodate your needs. For both adults and children, the following Ski Dubai ticket costs are per person, and they include outfit/equipment rental as well as locker facilities.
- A two-hour Slope Pass (AED 210), which allows you to have a two-hour sample of the enjoyment on the slopes
- Full-Day Slope Pass (AED 310)– This Ski Dubai ticket grants you access to the slopes for the entire day, as well as fleece gloves and a 20 percent discount for residents of the United Arab Emirates. It costs AED 305 to enter the SkiFly Slope, where you may tour the Snow Park and try out some of the rides, as well as gain two hours admission to the Slope. In addition, you will receive two free flights at the world-renowned indoor skydiving experience, iFLY Dubaifree. Snow Plus Slope (AED 340) – This package includes unlimited access to the Snow Park rides as well as one exclusive experience, which can be chosen from among the following options: 2 hours on the slopes, a 40-minute Penguin Encounter, a Snow Bullet Ride, or a skiing/snowboarding lesson if you prefer. This bundle includes the 20 percent resident discount as well as other benefits. Snow Premium Slope (AED 490) – This is the most comprehensive Ski Dubai ticket bundle available anywhere! Included is unrestricted access to the Snow Park and all of its thrills, as well as a 40-minute penguin encounter and the option of a Slope session or ski/snowboarding instruction.
2. EXPLORING THE SNOW PARK
You may go tobogganing or sledding in this 4,500 sq. m. snow park, or you can construct your own snowman. You may also try your hand at tower climbing or exploring the indoor ice cave. See the many Ski Dubai tickets available for you to use to explore the Snow Park in this section of the website.
- This admission provides you with one-time entrance to the Ski Dubai Snow Park, and you are free to ride any of the attractions as many times as you wish throughout your visit. You’ll even have a chance to ride in the Zorb Ball. Snow Classic (AED256) – This plan provides you with unlimited access to snow park rides as well as one ride on the Mountain Thriller and the Chairlift
- However, this package does not include admission to the snow park. Ski-Fly Snow Classic (AED 305) — This package includes unlimited access to Snow Park rides, one Mountain Thriller ride, and one Chairlift ride, as well as a 20 percent discount for local residents. Besides that, they provide you with two flights at iFLY Dubai and the option to choose between two hours on the slopes, a 40-minute Penguin Encounter, a Snow Bullet Ride, and a 60-minute skiing/snowboarding instruction. Snow Plus (AED 340) – In addition to unlimited access to all snow park rides, you will receive a slope session, a discovery lesson, a snow bullet ride, or a penguin encounter as part of your package. In addition, they provide you with a pair of fleece gloves and a locker. This popular Ski Dubai package includes a 40-minute encounter with the penguins, your choice of a slope pass or a 60-minute snowboarding/ski discovery lesson, unlimited access to the snow park and rides, a locker, waterproof gloves, and a photo book. For an additional AED 490, you can upgrade to the Snow Premium package. In addition, you will receive hot chocolate, a dinner, and hand warmers as part of this deal.
3. MEET THE PENGUINS
This admission provides you with one-time entrance to the Ski Dubai Snow Park, and you are free to ride any of the attractions as many times as you like throughout the day. The Zorb Ball is also available for your enjoyment. Snow Classic (AED256) – This plan provides you with unlimited access to snow park rides as well as one ride on the Mountain Thriller and the Chairlift; however, this package does not include admission to the snow park. Ski-Fly Snow Classic (AED 305) — This package includes unlimited access to Snow Park rides, one Mountain Thriller ride, and one Chairlift ride, as well as a 20 percent discount for locals.
Get unlimited access to all snow park rides and activities with Snow Plus (AED 340).
A pair of fleece gloves, as well as a locker, are also provided.
The Snow Premium package is available for AED 490 per person.
- This admission provides you with one-time entry to the Ski Dubai Snow Park, and you are free to go on the rides as many times as you wish. You’ll even have a chance to ride in the Zorb Ball
- Snow Classic (AED256) – This plan provides you with unlimited access to snow park rides as well as one ride on the Mountain Thriller and the Chairlift
- However, this package does not include any food or beverages. Ski-Fly Snow Classic (AED 305)– This package includes unlimited access to Snow Park rides, one Mountain Thriller ride, and one Chairlift ride, as well as a 20 percent resident discount. They also provide you with two flights at iFLY Dubai, as well as an option between two hours on the slopes, a 40-minute Penguin Encounter, a Snow Bullet Ride, or a 60-minute skiing/snowboarding instruction
- Snow Plus (AED 340) – In addition to unlimited access to all snow park rides, you will receive a slope session, a discovery lesson, a snow bullet ride, or a penguin encounter. They also provide you with a pair of fleece gloves as well as a locker. This popular Ski Dubai package includes a 40-minute encounter with the penguins, your choice of a slope pass or a 60-minute snowboarding/ski discovery lesson, unlimited access to the snow park and rides, a locker, waterproof gloves, and a photo book. The Snow Premium package is available for AED 490. In addition, you will receive hot chocolate, a dinner, and hand warmers as part of this deal.
Other things to do at Ski Dubai
If that isn’t enough excitement for you, there are more interesting activities available at Ski Dubai that you may participate in.
Take a lesson at the Ski School
Everyone, from beginners to advanced skiers and snowboarders, is welcome at the Ski School to learn or improve their existing skiing or snowboarding abilities. In order to help you become the greatest, they have put together a team of seasoned specialists who follow a rigorous lesson plan. Children three years of age and older are welcome to participate as well. If skiing is a passion of yours, the Ski School is a fantastic opportunity to train with the best in the business.
Dine at the Ski Dubai Cafés and restaurants
North 28 Restaurant — If you are exhausted from all of your skiing and need to warm up, come to this café at Ski Dubai for some refreshments. When you drink the distinctive hot chocolate at this Alps-themed café in Ski Dubai, you will feel rejuvenated and ready to continue enjoying the snowy activities. Avalanche Café– Located halfway up the hill, this café offers a relaxing environment with excellent views.
Aside from excellent hot dogs and other light snacks, you may also indulge in a variety of hot drinks. You may obtain some savory delicacies at this café, which is located near the Snow Plough in the Snow Park neighborhood.
SKI DUBAI TICKETS
The rates for Ski Dubai vary depending on the activity you choose to participate in and the zone you will be visiting. You may purchase your tickets through the official Ski Dubai website, which can be found here. Listed below is an overview of the various Ski Dubai tickets available:
The following are the costs for Ski Dubai tickets, which grant you access to the slopes of the resort.
- Prices for Ski Dubai tickets, which provide you access to the slopes, may be seen below.
The following are the charges for entering the Snow Park at Ski Dubai.
- Snow Park Basic (AED 190)
- Snow Classic (AED 256)
- Ski-Fly Snow Classic (AED 305)
- Snow Plus (AED 340)
- Snow Premium (AED 490)
- Snow Park Deluxe (AED 190)
- Snow Park Deluxe (A
The following are the rates for meeting the world-famous flightless bird at Ski Dubai Resort.
- Snow Plus – Penguin Encounter (AED 520)
- Ultimate Penguin-Friend (AED 890)
- Swimming with the Penguins (AED 1,390)
- Snow Plus (AED 340)
- Peng-Friend Encounter (AED 230)
- Snow Plus (AED 340).
SKI DUBAI MEMBERSHIP
One-month and three-month ski passes are available for AED 1,190 and AED 2,790, respectively, for an exclusive membership that grants you unrestricted access to the slopes for one month and three months. These Ski Dubai Membership options, in addition to providing unrestricted access to the slopes, also provide the following discounts:
- F B is available at a discount of 15%
- Snow Pro/Ski Dubai Shop is available at a discount of 10%
- And Ski School group lessons are available at a discount of 20% (not applicable for private lessons, camps, or other packages). Peng-Friend Encounter (40 minutes) is available at a discounted rate of 15%.
It takes 85 metres to reach the top of the hill at this indoor snow resort in Dubai.
How do you get to Ski Dubai?
A component of the Mall of the Emirates (MOE), Ski Dubai is a winter sports destination in Dubai. Its entrance is located on the ground floor, close to Magic Planet, and is accessible by elevator. The Ministry of Education is easily accessible by bus, subway, taxi, and vehicle. The quickest and most convenient method is to use the Dubai Metro and get out at the ‘Mall of the Emirates Metro Station’ on the Red Line. Parking is available in the A Parking lot if you are driving to the conference center.
Weekends and public holidays are the only times when you may park for free at the MOE.
How much is the ticket for Ski Dubai?
The cost of a Ski Dubai ticket varies depending on whatever activities are selected. If you want to do something else, the price might vary between AED 190 and AED 1390. It is recommended that you contact the management before to booking a visit.
What should I wear to Ski Dubai?
When it comes to the Ski Dubai dress code, guests are given with all of the equipment they will need to remain warm on the slopes. Disposable socks, coats, winter pants, and snow boots are included in this category. Ski Dubai offers all of the necessary clothing and equipment for all of the Slope packages. Outfit rental is included in all of their Snow Park and Snow Penguin packages as well. Snow Premium, on the other hand, includes clothing and equipment as part of the package. Ski Dubai equipment and gear may be reserved online ahead of time, or you can rent it at the Ski Dubai counter in the mall.
What are the Ski Dubai Timings?
This frigid tourist attraction is open seven days a week in the winter. In the weekdays, the hours of operation for Ski Dubai are from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm, with the exception of Thursdays, when they are open until 12:00 am. Every Friday, they are open from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m., and every Saturday, they are open from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
I need more information, who can I contact?
You may reach the Ski Dubai administration by phone at +971-800-386. Overall, this is a must-see site in Dubai and one of the most popular in the world. Ski Dubai is a terrific alternative for parents seeking for fun indoor activities for their children in Dubai. Ski Dubai is located in the heart of the city. The numerous activities available at Ski Dubai will undoubtedly come in useful for keeping the tiny and not-so-little ones entertained. Residents of the United Arab Emirates may also acquire cheap tickets to Ski Dubai by presenting their Emirates ID.
However, while this is unquestionably among the most popular attractions at the Mall of the Emirates, there are several other things to do in this shopping paradise.
Families are increasingly attracted to the villas for rent in Al Barsha because of the neighborhood’s near proximity to schools and other conveniences.
It also means that weekends are never boring when you have attractions like this snow park nearby. Another wonderful spot to get your adrenaline racing is XDubai, which is a regional centre for extreme sports and is home to a variety of activities.
The Ultimate Ski Dubai Snow Park Guide – All You Need to Know
Exit the sweltering heat ofDubai by taking a trip to Ski Dubai, which is the UAE’s winter paradise! Visit the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort, which opened its doors in 2009. Ski Dubai, which is located in the Mall of the Emirates, has an astonishing 22,500 square meters of actual snow that is available all year. Skiers and snowboarders of all skill levels will be able to enjoy the slopes, which have 5 routes that range in difficulty, height, and gradient. Meet the penguins, try your hand at snowboarding and skiing, and much more while you’re in town.
Ski Dubai – In a Nutshell
Sheikh Zayed Road – Al BarshaAl Barsha 1, Dubai, United Arab Emirates Ski slopes, snowboarding, a chair lift, Mountain Thriller, and Zorbingmore are some of the highlights. The average amount of time spent is 3-4 hours. Visit at any time of day or night, except on weekends and holidays. Prices for ski Dubai tickets start at AED 170 per person.
Why You Must Visit Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is the largest ski park in the United Arab Emirates and a one-of-a-kind attraction in this bustling metropolis. Skiing or snowboarding, you’ll get all of your mountain adrenaline fix in one place. You’ll be in excellent hands. Put your adventure meters on high alert because there is no shortage of excitement at Ski Dubai – prepare to be amazed by skiing slopes, bobsled rides, ski lifts, and penguin encounters, among other things. The park, which is home to both King and Gentoo penguins, provides tourists with a variety of opportunities to engage with these remarkable creatures.
After you’ve got your fill of snowball fights, warm up with a cup of hot cocoa from the Avalanche Cafe, which is located in the heart of downtown.
- Enter the ice-wonder-world of Ski Dubai, which is conveniently positioned right in the heart of the desert. Take a group of friends or family members to this snow-covered attraction
- See, hear, and interact with the lovely penguins who have made Ski Dubai their home.
Ski Dubai Tickets Options
Ski Dubai is a joy for people of all ages, and children are especially welcome. This magnificent region of snow and ice is a welcome relief from the sweltering heat of Dubai. Learn to snowboard and ski, see the penguins, and participate in a variety of other activities while visiting this location. If you’re searching for unlimited entertainment and the opportunity to experience all of the major thrills and attractions, the Ski Dubai Snow Classic Pass would be your best choice.
- Unlimited admission to the Snow Park
- Free rental of all essential winter gear
- And a variety of other amenities. Take advantage of one Mountain ThrillerChairlift ride per person. The Zorb Ride, Snow Bumpers, and tobbagan runs are all available for several rides. Keep an eye out for the March of the Penguins. One activity from a list of four unique activities: a 40-minute Penguin Encounter, a Discovery Skiing Session, a Discovery Snowboarding Session, and a Snow Bullet Ride (2 Runs) must be selected. North 28 Cafe is offering a 20 percent discount on food and beverages.
Ski Dubai Snow Plus Pass
A Snow Plus Pass, on the other hand, is recommended if you want to make the most of all this winter paradise has to offer. This pass not only covers all of the activities included in the Snow Classic Pass, but it also allows you the option to pick one of four alternative activities at Ski Dubai from a list provided by the resort.
- Two passes on the Snow Bullet Ride are included, as is a 40-minute penguin encounter, a Discovery Skiing session, and a Discovery Snowboarding session.
Ski Dubai: Other Activities
Take most of your time in Dubai by visiting Ski Dubai and other popular sites.
The Dubai Explorer Pass allows you to include a specified number of sites in your itinerary over a period of 60 days, which is flexible. Talk about the ease of doing things!
Top Attractions At Ski Dubai Snow Park
Ski Dubai is home to a variety of activities, including tobogganing slopes, an enormous chairlift, the world’s first sub-zero zip line, and more. It also offers visitors the incredible chance to interact with penguins. Tip: If you’re searching for a way to see all of the park’s biggest rides and attractions in one visit, check out the Ski Dubai Snow Classic Pass! 1. Skiing on the slopes In the midst of the scorching heat of the city, try your hand at indoor skiing in Dubai. Ski Dubai offers five distinct slopes where you may glide across fresh snow.
- Don’t be concerned about not being able to ski since you can take ski lessons from the Ski Dubai Ski School’s skilled instructors instead.
- SnowboardingSnowboarding is one of the most popular activities available at Ski Dubai, and it is also one of the most challenging.
- In addition, there are lessons available at the Ski School.
- Of course, the view is from above.
- The Snow Plus Pass includes one chairlift ride, which may be used several times.
- Mountain ThrillerThis is the bobsled used by Ski Dubai.
A quick downhill ride awaits you on the Mountain thriller, which begins at the highest point in Ski Dubai and takes you to the bottom.
Consider the image of a massive translucent ball.
What an exhilarating experience.
This is available for unlimited rides if you have the Snow Classic Pass.
Snow Penguins are number seven.
The March of the Penguins is a spectacle that may be enjoyed by all ages.
You can also choose to book the penguin encounter separately from the rest of your trip.
Snow Bullet (number 8) The Snow Bullet is Ski Dubai’s very own zipline, which allows you to fly down the side of the mountain in the blink of an eye.
For 150 meters, you can enjoy this adrenaline-pumping ride.
Register to get our monthly email. Your monthly dose of travel-related information, including hacks and offers, travel advice, and everything in between, sent to your email. Please provide a valid email address. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Hacks To Avoid Crowds at Ski Dubai
What makes Ski Dubai unique is that it is a year-round indoor snow resort that is open seven days a week. This place is dedicated to snow enthusiasts and adventure seekers everywhere, and it is a wonderful place to come to get away from the scorching heat of the prickly Emirate. Remember that weekends and holidays tend to draw a large number of visitors; thus, if you want to escape the crowds, visit during the week and avoid peak/rush hour traffic.
Visiting During Ramadan
Many people are hesitant to travel to Dubai during Ramadan because of the high volume of tourists, but there is a method to avoid the holiday crowds. It is possible to enjoy the holiday season in the UAE to the maximum extent if you start your day early, visit the attractions exactly when they open, and avoid visiting the country on weekends. Ramadan also brings with it holiday savings on airline tickets, making it an excellent opportunity to save money. Make sure to check the opening and closing times before you go to Ski Dubai.
All You Need to Know Before Visiting Ski Dubai
The following hours are in effect: Sun-Thur: 10 AM- 12 MidnightFriday-Sat: 9 AM- 12 Midnight Penguin March is open daily from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Please double-check the park’s operating hours on the day you want to visit, since they are subject to modification.
At each of the parks, you may find the following amenities:
All of the necessary equipment for staying warm is provided by Ski Dubai Snow Park for guests. This includes disposable socks and coats as well as winter pants and snow boots. In the case of any of the apparel items specified above, there is no additional rental fee when booking with Headout. They are included in the price of your ticket as a courtesy. Hats and gloves, on the other hand, are not provided, so plan ahead and bring your own.
Getting to Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, in Dubai’s Mall of Emirates, near the Dubai International Airport. By driving, the Mall of the Emirates is located at Interchange 4 on Sheikh Zayed Road, in the heart of ‘New Dubai,’ near the Dubai International Airport. Towards the conclusion of the interchange, you will be able to see the iconic Ski Dubai slope, which is located on the west end of the Mall. A new approach road allows direct access to the center for visitors arriving by car from Dubai.
Using the Bus To go to the Mall of the Emirates, you may take the F29, F30, F33, F35, J01, 81, 93, and 105.
Ski Dubai can be accessible through the Metro’s red line, which runs through the city.
A four-tiered car park with approximately 7,000 covered parking spaces is located on the grounds of the Mall.
Parking lanes are electronically monitored to ensure that there are still places available. The parking aisles are color marked to make it easier for you to find your way back to your car after you have parked.
Restaurants in Ski Dubai
Ski Dubai is a fantastic spot to spend quality time with your family and friends. For this reason, I propose that you purchase the Snow Premium package, which includes entrance to the snow park as well as the slope for the whole day. We completed the task and had a great time for the entire day. There are other activities available at the snow park, including bobsledding, zorbing, tubing, a chairlift ride, and a penguin encounter, which we found to be quite intriguing. The package includes all-day entrance, rental of boots and skiing equipment, gloves, a dinner, and hot chocolate, which we choose to have at the cafe at the bottom of the hill, among other things.
It was a positive experience.
The trainer, Eugene, knew almost everything there was to know about those furry animals and he was patiently sharing his knowledge with us throughout the experience.
Vieneeta Bhardwaj wrote a review for TripAdvisor in April 2021.
- Purchase your tickets in advance to avoid standing in huge lineups
- You might consider purchasing an annual pass if you want to visit any of the Ski Dubai Snow Park locations more than three times per year in order save money. If at all feasible, visit the park during the week. It’s far less congested than on weekends. Purchase a combination ticket to save the most money. Before visiting the park, make sure that your phone and/or camera are fully charged.
Is an ardent reader, writer, and dreamer who loves to travel. She is continuously on the lookout for portals that will allow her to go to intriguing locations far away and enjoys learning about different cultures via her writing. If you give her an unknown city and a huge mug of coffee, she’ll be ready to go in no time!
Skiing In Dubai: Things To Remember Before You Try This Sport
Located in the heart of contemporary appeal, Dubai Tourism displays the splendor of nightlife, skyscrapers, and an opulent way of life. Aside from that, it is a must-visit location for anyone interested in participating in a variety of adventure activities. Skiing in Dubai is one of the most popular activities, as it provides a once-in-a-lifetime experience that can be shared with family and friends. The sport is practiced on the highest peaks, which receive a lot of snowfall and are therefore the best places to practice it.
This is why it brings with it an indoor resort that offers skiing and allows users to experience a real-life sensation while participating in skiing and a variety of other sports in an indoor setting.
Best Time For Skiing In Dubai
While Dubai is exceptionally hot during the tropical season, the city is generally sweltering throughout the year. Individuals who desire to go skiing in Dubai, on the other hand, must go to the city during the winter months, specifically between November and February, in order to do so. However, because skiing in Dubai is normally practiced in an indoor building, you may go there at any time of day or night to participate in this ice adventure activity. When visiting the city, it is advised that you visit between the months of November and February, since the weather is significantly more favorable at this time of year than the other nine months of the year.
Must Read: The Top 32 Romantic Restaurants in Dubai in 2022: Where to Dine in Style. Dine in the Style of the Royals!
7 Tips For Skiing In Dubai
Here are some important considerations to keep in mind while planning a pleasant skiing adventure in Dubai!
1. Find The Best Skiing Spot
Image courtesy of Shutterstock The only area that can provide you with refuge from the sweltering heat of Dubai is Ski Dubai, an indoor resort that provides a broad choice of adventurous sports. In addition to being the Middle East’s first indoor ski resort, Ski Dubai is also a component of Ski Resort, which is located on Sheikh Zayed Road. Skiing is one of the many activities available, and it may be experienced to get a first-hand sense for what it is like to participate in the activity. It is no less than having a genuine skiing experience in the actual world.
It bridges the gap between the desert and the hills by providing infrastructure that is second to none in the region.
2. What To Wear
Image courtesy of Shutterstock When visiting Ski Dubai, it is important to ensure that you are well equipped with the appropriate equipment and gear. A sports shop conveniently placed nearby provides you with all of the things you’ll need to make your skiing trip a success. It is necessary to get a few warm items in order to keep oneself warm and comfortable, such as gloves and caps. It is also possible to bring a pair of your own gloves and caps if you do not feel comfortable renting or purchasing.
If you are not wearing your own socks, you may be required to obtain them from the resort, which may result in you being forced to wear uncomfortable and enormous socks that are not tailored to your specific needs.
Make certain that you provide the appropriate size and weight in order to obtain the appropriate boot size.
3. Check The Paraphernalia
Image courtesy of Shutterstock It is important to note that while you will be provided with ski equipment and a hardboard, you should always conduct a quality check before entering the skiing arena. In addition to this, guests will have access to a locker room, which will allow them to keep all of their things in a safe and secure environment. We urge that you bring as few items as possible with you when visiting the Ski Resort so that you can enjoy your time without being bothered by unnecessary hassles and stress.
4. Make Sure You’re Visiting On The Right Time
Image courtesy of Shutterstock It is also important to keep in mind that the schedule may change throughout holiday seasons. The greatest time to view the penguins is between the hours of 12 and 9 p.m., if you want to see them up close.
Although most of the rides are open throughout the day, some of them are only open for a limited time period, which must be confirmed at the park’s entry before riding. Suggested Prepare to be tempted by the 25 best shopping destinations in Dubai when they open their doors in 2022.
5. Take Note Of Minimum Age Limit
Image courtesy of Shutterstock Individuals who wish to ski in Ski Dubai Snow Park must be at least 18 years old to do so. Children as young as three years old can engage in the activity, and there is no upper age restriction.
6. Look For Ski School In Ski Dubai
Image courtesy of Shutterstock Ski School is available to a diverse variety of persons from all over the world who wish to study the adventurous sport under the supervision of qualified instructors. This lesson is perfect for people of all skill levels, whether they are new to the slopes or seasoned skiers who want to improve their technique. Children as young as three years old can participate in the classes and have the opportunity to witness authentic magic in action. The classes are well worth taking since they provide expert snowboard and ski instruction from the greatest specialists in the globe.
For more experienced skiers, the school serves as a handy center where they may brush up on their current skiing abilities.
In addition to skiing lessons, the school also provides instruction in a variety of snow adventure activities that are popular in the area, such as snowboarding and ice skating.
7. Look For Membership If Possible
Image courtesy of Shutterstock Approximately INR 3,700/- per adult and INR 3,300/- per kid is charged for the basic package. The fee provides guests with a one-time pass to the Ski Dubai Snow Park and is non-refundable. Memberships are also available at the resort for periods of one month or three months, depending on your preference. These programs are intended to provide regular visitors with acceptable and affordable savings. Continue reading:New Dubai’s Visa Policy Is the Perfect Reason for Indian Passport Holders to Celebrate Continue reading We hope that this post has impressed you and has piqued your interest in participating in the exciting snow activities in Dubai.
- As you ski, we hope that you have a pleasant time and come home with a happy heart.
- Disclaimer: Unless otherwise stated, TravelTriangle does not claim credit for any of the photographs that appear on our blog site.
- Whenever feasible, we attempt to connect back to the original sources.
- We think that correct acknowledgement should be given to the original author, artist, or photographer when possible.
Please keep in mind that any material provided by TravelTriangle in any form of content is not meant to be a substitute for professional medical advice of any sort, and that no action should be taken without first seeing a professional medical expert of one’s own choosing.
Frequently Asked Questions About Skiing In Dubai
Source of the image Approximately INR 3,700/- per adult and INR 3,300/- per kid is charged for the standard package. Access to the Ski Dubai Snow Park is provided for a one-time fee of Dhs100. For those interested in joining for a month or three months, the resort also provides membership options. The purpose of these programs is to provide acceptable and affordable discounts to repeat guests. Continue reading:New Dubai’s Visa Policy Is a Reason to Celebrate for Indian Passport Holders Continue reading.
- The skiing sport will provide a welcome respite from the sweltering heat that you have been experiencing while seeing the city.
- No matter what, we promise you will not come home disappointed, but rather with a heart full of joy.
- All visual content is protected by copyright and belongs to its rightful owner.
- If you hold the rights to any of the photographs on TravelTriangle and do not want them to display on the site, please contact us and we will get them removed as soon as we can.
- We think that correct acknowledgement should be given to the original author, artist, or photographer whenever possible.
Where to shop in Dubai for your ski holiday
Have you ever felt disoriented while shopping in Dubai for your winter vacation? We’ve been there ourselves. In addition, here is all we’ve discovered about where to find the greatest discounts and prices: The most affordable option is: Decathlon: Fortunately for people who don’t want to spend a fortune on ski clothing, the French company Decathlon built a store in Ibn Battuta last year, in addition to its existing store in Mirdif City Centre, to serve the local community. However, don’t be fooled into thinking that the mid-range pricing indicate poor quality.
- Sun and Sand Outlet: At Sun and Sand’s outlet in Al Quoz and The Outlet Mall, you’ll find everything you need, from base layers to shoes, at significantly cheaper costs.
- In the Al Quoz store of sports brand The North Face, we paid AED99 on a pair of discounted snow boots that were on sale.
- The store also offers a varied selection of brands, like Timberland, from which customers may pick.
- Although it might be prohibitively expensive at times, The North Face is one of those companies that you can count on to deliver when it comes to quality.
- Their independent stores may be found at The Dubai Mall and Mirdif City Centre, among other locations.
- It carries high-performance brands like as Spyder and Burton, as well as high-end ski outfits for women (think fur and leather).
- Timberland: While the company makes some excellent outdoor clothes, we are far more enthusiastic about Timberland’s footwear.
Timberland, on the other hand, manages to provide them in the most vibrant colors while also using the most durable materials.
The following are the best après-ski drinks: Deira’s fur market is a must-see.
You will almost certainly get a decent price on a warm fur coat if your budget is less than AED2,000.
Baldinini: If at all possible, avoid the stores in the malls and instead visit the Italian Baldinini’s shop in The Outlet Mall to receive the greatest price.
In addition, the company features a broad range of waterproof shoes that are genuinely fashionable!
Stores like Harvey Nichols at the Mall of the Emirates provide a big assortment of sweaters, coats, and jackets at reasonable prices if pricing is not a concern.
This Duvetica red shell coat with a detachable raccoon fur trim is one of our favorites. Light cashmere sweaters, which are sure to keep you warm, may also be found in the store.
On our round-the-world tour, we stopped in Dubai in the middle of July. The temperature outdoors was 109 degrees Fahrenheit, or 43 degrees Celsius! We made the decision to visit the Mall of the Emirates, which is the world’s largest shopping “resort.” The rest of the day was spent wandering about the mall, but we had to stop by Ski Dubai, an indoor ski resort with 270 feet of vertical elevation. There were -4 degrees Celsius inside, which was 40 degrees lower than the ambient temperature on this cold winter day.
But we discovered that there was much more to do inside the Arctic-like sub-zero winter wonderland than just skiing: we raced downhill on toboggans, rolled downhill in transparent inflatable huge balls, and, most exciting of all, we tube jumped downwards, which was fantastic!
This was a really enjoyable and unforgettable experience!
Can I go skiing in Dubai?
There is a requirement that you wear a complete shirt and that you bring your own socks if they would fit you better; else, they will offer you with free size socks and a jacket.
Can I go skiing in Dubai?
Ski Dubai is connected to the Mall of Emirates, which is located southwest of the Burj Al Arab and the Wild Wadi Waterpark; you can go to the slopes from the Mall of Emirates metro station in only a few minutes. Ski Dubai is open from 9 or 10 a.m. until 11 p.m. or midnight, depending on the day, and is closed on Sundays.
Is it real snow in Ski Dubai?
Ski Dubai is a new concept. The indoor ski resort offers a 22,500 square metre real-snow indoor ski area with five lines, the largest of which is 400 metres in length, and is located in the heart of the city. The date is May 25, 2021.
How much is the entrance fee in Ski Dubai?
What is the price of a ticket to Ski Dubai? The cost of a Ski Dubai ticket varies depending on whatever activities are selected. It might cost anything from AED 190 to AED 1,390, depending on what you want to do with your time.
Ski Dubai, located in the Mall of the Emirates, provides a range of sports that are guaranteed to put a smile on anyone’s face. You may ski, snowboard, toboggan, zip line, ride a chairlift and take in the views, or simply participate in a friendly snowball battle with your friends and family members.
The United Arab Emirates’ largest ski resort is located in Al Ain (1.5 km) Ski Dubai – Mall of the Emirates is the largest ski resort in the United Arab Emirates, and it is located in the city of Dubai. The overall length of the slope is 1.5 kilometers.
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East and is one of the most highly rated tourist attractions in the country. It is a winter wonderland that includes a snow park, slopes, ski school, snowboarding, a chair lift, a snow bullet, and opportunities to interact with penguins.
No, you are not permitted to take photographs since they have a specialized photographer who will be shooting several photographs of you and the rest of the group.
The premium photo package, which cost 1100 AED, is extremely good. It was more than a year ago.
It is a component of the Mall of the Emirates, which is one of the world’s largest shopping malls and is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is one of the largest retail malls in the world. It was built by the Majid Al Futtaim Group, which also owns and maintains the Mall of the Emirates in Abu Dhabi.
Following the Emperor and King Penguins, they are the third biggest penguins in the world. The truth is that they are actually birds that lay eggs! It seems like they are wearing a white “cap” that extends from their eyes to eyes over the top of their heads. Gentoo Penguins can be found in the wild in large numbers (more than half a million).
I’m wondering how much tickets to see the Dubai Frame are going to cost. Adult tickets to the Dubai Frame are AED 50, while children’s tickets are AED 30 each. Children under the age of three and those over the age of sixty are admitted free of charge. The tickets are good for a one-hour participation in the experience. 12th of October, 2021
Call 800386 (inside the UAE) or 009714800886 (outside the UAE) (outside UAE) Send an email toVisit our Guest Service Counter for more information.
Ski Dubai has a total snowfall of 6,000 tonnes. Approximately 30–40 tonnes of new snow are created every night by using a straightforward method identical to that used at outdoor ski resorts. A chiller is used to cool pure water that has not been contaminated by contaminants. The snow is then channeled through pipes to the snow cannons, which are mounted on the ceiling.
- SKIDUBAI’S HISTORY SkiDubai, the world’s first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, offers a genuinely wonderful snowy trip for the whole family. Regardless of how hot the weather is outside, you will have the opportunity to experience an exceptional winter wonderland here! Spanning two floors of Dubai’s Mall of the Emirates and including the region’s first indoor ski and snow resort, SkiDubai is open year-round.
- The slope’s size speak for themselves: it is 280 feet high, 260 feet broad, and up to 1300 feet long at its widest point. There are five separate courses, each with a different level of difficulty. Similarly to any other respected ski resort, SkiDubaiprovides skiing and snowboarding classes throughout the year.
- SkiDubaiadmission rates are subject to change. Entrance prices are currently $40.00, while a popular guided tour begins at roughly $19.95 per person at the time of writing. Tripadvisor has reviews of all 37 SkiDubaitickets and trips. Is it necessary to purchase SkiDubaitickets in advance? SkiDubai may be quite crowded, therefore we recommend purchasing e-tickets in advance to ensure that you get a place
- Come to SkiDubai for the greatest team building activities and corporate events, and let your employees to participate in one of the most memorable business out-of-office fun days they will ever have the pleasure of experiencing. SkiDubai, the world’s first indoor ski resort in the Middle East, offers a genuinely wonderful snowy trip for the whole family.