7 quick, easy ways to pay traffic fines in Dubai
- Dubai Police website. Visit the Dubai Police website and click on “Traffic Services.” Next click on “Fine Payment.” Fill in your details and proceed.
- Dubai Police app.
- Dubai Smart Government’s mPay app.
- The RTA website.
- Call 901 toll free.
- Apple Watch.
- Emirates NBD.
How can I pay my fine online in Dubai?
Pay Dubai Traffic Fines in just 4 easy steps
- Search your fines.
- Review your results.
How do I pay a police fine in Dubai?
Fines can be paid through the Dubai Police website: www.dubaipolice.gov.ae. Inquiry and Payment channels
- Toll Free Number: 800 7777.
- Kiosk in all shopping malls.
- Subscribe to SMS 4488.
- ATM and Cash deposit machines (Emirates Bank)
- Dial *123# on your mobile (using Etisalat line)
Can you pay Tasheel traffic fines?
Service Procedures The request to pay fine incurred by the domestic worker is typed via the service centers Tasheel Tadbeer, Tawseel car or the smart application. The application is electronically transferred for auditing and to ensure that the required conditions and documents are met.
How can I pay my traffic fine online in UAE?
You can pay traffic fines online in Abu Dhabi via the Emirates Vehicle Gate website. On the Home tab of the website, click Pay Traffic Fines and search for any outstanding fines. You can search by traffic code number, vehicle plate number or license number.
Is there any discount on traffic fines in Dubai 2021?
UAE residents in Sharjah can get 50% OFF on traffic fines as a part of UAE Golden Jubilee Celebrations. Traffic fines levied before 21 November 2021 in Sharjah are eligible for a 50% discount. The fines are supposed to be paid by 31 December 2021.
Where is traffic file number RTA Dubai?
“All the vehicle registration cards have a traffic file number which can be seen on the back of the card.
How can I check my traffic fine in UAE?
To enquire about and pay traffic fines in different emirates of the UAE, please visit one of the following websites:
- Ministry of Interior.
- Emirates Vehicle Gate.
- Abu Dhabi Police.
- Dubai Police.
- RTA – Dubai.
How can I pay fines on installment?
Steps to follow. Contact your bank and request for a prepaid card for the service. You will need to make the payment of the fines using this card. Once you have made the payment, inform the bank that the payment has been made so that the installment process can be organised.
Where can I pay my jaywalking fine in Dubai?
You can pay online by Dubai Police website. It is easy. There are also machines at various malls to pay jay walking or traffic fines. There is no specific link for paying ‘jaywalking’ fines on the Dubai police site; but it is probably a traffic offense, and, as I suggested the ticket number could be used to search.
Can I pay my traffic fine at Pick n Pay?
Set up a payment for the licence renewal and any outstanding fines. Select to pay in a Pick n Pay store. Pay at a participating Pick n Pay Supermarket, Hypermarket, Clothing, Liquor, Market, or Express store at the till by providing your cellphone number the payment reference.
How do I pay a traffic fine on EasyPay?
Enter in the EasyPay number as it appears on your fine. The EasyPay system will send a request to the supported authority and get the amount of the fine to be paid. Supply a reference number or description with the payment. This reference will then be attached to your payment.
What happens if you don’t pay a traffic fine?
Ignoring Tickets and Fines You may be issued a warrant for “Failure To Appear – Traffic,” or your driver’s license can be suspended. You could face higher fines, which will be sent to collections. If you don’t pay, you could wind up losing your vehicle.
Dubai: How to pay traffic fines in interest-free instalments; all your questions answered
Published on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 4:54 p.m. The most recent update was made on Thursday, January 13, 2022, at 7:30 a.m. The process of paying traffic penalties has become much more convenient. With the introduction of the Fines Instalment Services, which allows drivers to pay their traffic fines in interest-free monthly instalments, the Dubai Police has made it possible for them to do so. They have the option of selecting a 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month instalment payment plan. Everything you need to know about the instalment service is outlined here.
Who is eligible?
Individuals are included in this category (citizens from GCC countries, residents, visitors) – The federal government (local, federal, diplomatic) – Corporations and other organizations
What documents are needed to avail of the service?
There are no documentation necessary.
What information needs to be provided?
You will require the following materials: Email address that is valid. Photo ID that is valid. – Bank account number and IBAN (International Bank Account Number). – Identification number of the vehicle
Which credit cards can be used for the instalment plan?
Credit cards issued by Emirates National Bank, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, Emirates Islamic Bank, Bank Commercial International, Dubai Islamic Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Commercial Bank of Dubai, and Finance House can be used to make payments.
What are the terms and conditions of the service?
– The value of fines for individuals should not be less than Dh5,000, and for organizations and institutions, the amount should not be less than Dh20,000. – In the case of individuals, businesses, and organizations, the applicant for an instalment agreement shall pay 25 percent of the total penalty. There are up to 24 months of installments available, which are based on the amount of traffic penalties incurred. For individuals, a cost of Dh100 is required, while a price of Dh200 is required for organizations and institutions (legal persons), as well as a fee of Dh10 for knowledge fees and a fee of Dh10 for innovation fees for each cheque, which must be submitted 15 days before the installment date.
– The instalment shall be made in line with the Central Bank’s approval of the direct discount request submitted by the company.
How do I complete the transaction?
– Register for the service on the Dubai Police website or through the Dubai Police mobile application. The vehicle number, traffic file number, or driver’s license numbers can be used to inquire about traffic offenses. Direct discount service can be chosen from a list of available options. – Fill out your personal information, including your bank account number and ID number. – Agree to the terms and conditions of the direct discount service by clicking “I Accept.” – The request is forwarded to the Central Bank for consideration.
Upon receiving notification that the request has not been authorized, the client will be informed of the reason for the denial. – A 25 percent deduction from the fine amount is made automatically, and the remaining amount is withdrawn from the customer’s account on a monthly basis.
How much will the service cost?
The service is provided at no charge.
What are the methods of payment?
You can pay penalties using any of the methods listed below: – E-dirham (Ethiopian dirham) A debit card (Visa or MasterCard) is required.
How do I access the service?
Currently, the service is accessible through the following channels: – Dubai Police Application: www.dubaipolice.gov.ae (website in Arabic). A map of Smart Police Stations (SPS) is available here. A kiosk is also available here.
What are the working hours for using this service?
– The Dubai Traffic Department will be open from 7.40 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. just for the purpose of accepting cheque payments. – The Smart Police Stations (SPS) will be open around the clock.
Is the service linked to any digital payments?
It is true that the service is linked to Smart Dubai for the purpose of digital payments. ALSO CHECK OUT:
- Considering purchasing an e-scooter in Dubai? Understand the rules
- Monetary penalties for biking in non-designated places
- UAE: Drivers that use a bicycle carrier must have an additional license plate to avoid a Dh400 fine.
Is there anything I should keep in mind while using the service?
Automobiles with bicycle carriers in the UAE are required to get an additional license plate to avoid a Dh400 fine.
How can I use the service if I’m using a digital channel?
– Select the service from the drop-down menu. – Complete the application form and attach any necessary requirements and documentation. – Make remittances – Submit a request for the payment of traffic penalties in installments. Input the transaction number to follow up on the request through digital means.
7 quick, easy ways to pay traffic fines in Dubai
Published: Tuesday, November 15, 2016, 4:02 p.m. The most recent update was made on Thursday, November 17, 2016, 12:21 p.m. Following the announcement that credit card customers of the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) would be able to pay their traffic penalties in installments, here are seven more options for paying your traffic fines. 1. The Dubai Police Department’s official website Visit the Dubai Police website and choose “Traffic Services” from the drop-down menu. After that, select “Fine Payment.” Fill in your information and click “Continue.” 2.
- The app serves as a portal to the smart services provided by Dubai Police.
- The mPay app developed by Dubai Smart Government Following the download of the app, you will be required to create anmPayaccount.
- In order to finish the payment, the traffic file number as well as a valid GCC debit/credit number are required.
- Dial the toll-free number 901 Call the Dubai Police Call Center at +971 (901), talk with an employee, and then pay your fee using a credit card over the phone.
- With the use of an app produced by the Dubai Police Smart Services Department, you can keep track of your traffic offenses and pay the penalties that have been assessed against you.
Emirates NBD (Emirates NBD) is the seventh largest company in the world. When paying a fine of Dh500 or more, you can use your Emirates NBD credit card to make the payment using the Dubai Police app or website. Alternatively, you can choose the 0% online option for 3, 6, or 12 months.
How to check and pay for traffic fines in the UAE
The image has been used solely for the purpose of illustration. Credit: Gulf News archives for the image Dubai: Any driver in the United Arab Emirates is acutely aware of the financial consequences of exceeding the posted speed limit on the road or failing to pay for parking. Traffic penalties in the United Arab Emirates are an important tool for authorities to guarantee the safety of motorists and passengers on the road. If you find yourself in the unfortunate position of accruing a few fines as a result of bad luck or poor driving abilities, the following are the many options for paying them.
The image has been used solely for the purpose of illustration. Credit: Gulf News archives for the image Making payments through a website will necessitate the use of a credit or debit card. The service is available on the Ministry of Interior’s website, but local emirates also have their own websites that you may use to pay fines that you have earned while traveling throughout the United Arab Emirates. A complete list of all official government websites that accept payment of traffic fines may be seen below.
The image has been used solely for the purpose of illustration. Image courtesy of Supplied Paying traffic fines can also be accomplished through the use of the following apps:
- Ministry of Interior – MOI UAE, Abu Dhabi Police, Dubai Police, RTA Dubai, and DubaiNow are among the organizations represented.
Customer service centres
The image has been used solely for the purpose of illustration. Credit: Gulf News archives for the image Here is a list of all of the police stations where you may pay your fine if you want to go to one in particular:
Abu Dhabi Police Stations
- Abu Dhabi – Cars World
- Abu Dhabi Courts Premises
- Al-Madina Police Station
- Al-Rahba Police Station
- Alruda Police Station
- Beniyas Police Station
- Capital Police Directorate
- CID Directorate Building – AL Muror next to Abu Dhabi Men’s College of Technology
- Customer Service
- Abu Dhabi – Cars World
- Al- External Areas Traffic Department-Beniyas – Happiness Center Abu Dhabi
- Department of Information Technology and Communications
- Drivers and Machinery Licensing Service Centre – Diplomatic Corps
- Drivers and Machinery Licensing Service Centre – Main Premises
- Drivers and Machinery Licensing Service Centre – Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi
- Drivers licensing Service Center, Emirates Driving School
- Department of Information Technology and Communications Traffic
- Federal Punitive and Reformatory Establishments Department
- Forensic Evidence- AbuDhabi
- Federal Punitive and Reformatory Establishments Department Musafah Police Station, Aman Building
- Khalidya Police Station
- Khalifa Police Station
- Light Vehicles Licensing Service Center – Taxi Regulatory Centre
- Light Vehicles Licensing Service Center/Safety Building – Abu Dhabi
- Light Vehicles Licensing Service Center/Safety Building – Musafah
- Madinat Zayed Shopping Center – Gold Center – Security Permit Section Office
- Musafah Police Station
Prior to visiting a station, you should make contact with the station you intend to visit. For a list of the phone numbers and locations of each station, please see the following link.
Call Center for the Abu Dhabi Police Department The image has been used solely for the purpose of illustration. Credit: Gulf News archives for the image
Dubai Police Stations
- The following police stations are located in Dubai: Al Barsha Police Station, Rashidiyyah Police Station, Hatta Police Station, Rifaa Police Station, Jabal Ali Police Station, Qusais Police Station, Bur Dubai Police Station, CityWalk Smart Police Station, La Mer Smart Police Station, Last Exit – Khawaneej Smart Police Station, Arabian Ranches Police Station, Ports Police Station, Nad Al Sheba Police Station, Naif Police Station, Muraqqa
To find out the actual locations and phone numbers of each station, go to this page.
Call Center for the Dubai Police Department The image has been used solely for the purpose of illustration. Credit: Gulf News archives for the image
- A comprehensive police station includes the following: Al Buhairah Police Station, Al Gharb Comprehensive Police Station, Wasit Comprehensive Police Station, Industrial Area Completed Police Station, Al Hamriya Completed Police Station, Al Sajja Comprehensive Police Station, Al Dhaid Completed Police Station, Al Madam Police Station, Maleeha Police Station, Al Thameed Police Station, Al Batayh Police Station, Khor Fakkan Comprehensive Police Station, Al Nahwah Police Station, Kalba Comprehensive Police Station.
To find out the actual locations and phone numbers of each station, go to this page.
In addition, there are various payment terminals located around the UAE that allow customers to pay for traffic penalties. It is possible that these are from any of the following authorities:
- Traffic department
- Police authority
- Municipal authority
- Ministry of Interior
- Traffic department
Service delivery in the UAE has grown increasingly automated and centralized over the years. As a result, consumers may now access services such as fine payment through any of the authorities listed above. The image has been used solely for the purpose of illustration. Credit: Gulf News archives for the image The image has been used solely for the purpose of illustration. Credit: Gulf News archives for the image
Are there any fines I cannot pay online?
Yes, there may be instances in which a violation has resulted in a penalty of black points. You can find information on all 139 traffic offenses in the United Arab Emirates here. Upon receiving a black point or points, you will be required to provide your driver’s license so that the black points may be recorded on the license.
Whereas in certain emirates, you may be required to attend the traffic department in such circumstances, others have begun offering the service online, with customers obliged to enter in their license data in order to pay the fee electronically.
How to Pay & Check Traffic Fines in Dubai
The authorities in Dubai safeguard the safety of motorists by enforcing traffic regulations to the letter. If you are caught breaking one of these regulations, you might face steep fines and penalties. At the same time, the authorities are concentrating their efforts on making the process of paying fines as straightforward as feasible. The government benefits from it since it expedites the collection process while also protecting citizens from suffering further fines. This article provides a comprehensive list of all the options for paying and checking traffic fines in Dubai.
- Web-based apps (online payments)
- Mobile applications
- Payment machines (kiosks)
- Traffic departments
List of Official Websites to Check and Pay Traffic Fines
Together, these official websites aim to guarantee a secure and convenient transportation network throughout the United Arab Emirates. While each emirate has its own website, the Ministry of Interior website allows you to pay penalties that have been issued anywhere in the United Arab Emirates, even abroad. You may also utilize these websites for any additional questions you may have about Dubai traffic penalties that you may have. There are a couple of alternative websites that allow you to pay your traffic penalties online, which are listed below:
- The official website of the Ministry of the Interior
- The official website of the Roads and Transportation Authority (RTA)
- The official Dubai Police website
- The official Sharjah and Dubai Roads and Transport Authority websites
- And the official Sharjah and Dubai Roads and Transport Authority website.
How to Check Your Traffic Fines through Dubai’s Police Website
- Visit the website of the Dubai Police Department
- Then pick the ‘Traffic fine Access Fine’ option from the ‘Services’ menu. Enter the information about the fine, such as the license number, plate details, traffic file number, and fine number, into the appropriate fields. Once you have supplied the necessary information, you may make a payment using a credit or debit card. It is completely free to do a fine investigation.
List of Applications to Pay and Check Traffic Fines
- The Abu Dhabi Police app, the Ministry of Interior app, the Dubai Police app, the RTA Dubai app, and the Dubainow app are all available.
Official smartphone applications allow you to keep track of your traffic penalties. These applications are available for download from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. The app, email, and phone number will all be used to confirm that you have paid your traffic tickets.
Payment Machines (Kiosk)
Data centralisation has made it possible for customers to access services such as the payment of traffic fines through a variety of different platforms. Several kiosks may be found around the United Arab Emirates. To check traffic penalties using a self-service kiosk, follow the instructions outlined in the section below.
How to Check Your Traffic Fines through Kiosks
- Bring your identification to the nearest kiosk station. Click on ‘E-service’ and then on ‘Fine Inquiry.’ Enter your vehicle’s information, such as its license plate and fine number. Make the fine payment
Self-service kiosks may also be used to check traffic and parking penalties, among other things.
You may also go to your local traffic department to check on your traffic penalties, pay them, and report them. Even though it is not as handy as online options, it is a sensible decision if you are having problems with the fines that have been allocated to you. The authorities will be able to assist you in settling the situation.
- Consult with the traffic department in your area. Prepare by having your identification card, vehicle registration number, emirates ID, and insurance information on hand. Make an appointment for the service at the specialist desk
- Pay the fees and/or remedy any issues you may be experiencing
Documents Needed To Pay Traffic Fines in Dubai
- Number of the traffic file
- The date of birth of the license holder of the vehicle
- It is necessary to have a valid debit or GCC card.
Non-Payable Traffic Fines in Dubai
It is possible to receive non-payable penalties or black points for a small number of offenses. As a result, these penalties may only be paid in person at the police headquarters. When it comes to traffic-related infractions, Dubai’s rules are quite stringent. As a result, it is critical that you are fully informed of all applicable regulations and that there are no outstanding fines that might get you in problems in the future.
If you want to contest your traffic fines, you’ll need to go to the local police station or traffic department. You can also dial 901 if you want more assistance. This brings us to the end of our instruction on how to check traffic fines in Dubai. If you want to purchase a used automobile in Dubai, be certain that the seller has paid up any outstanding penalties.
We hope you found this article to be informative. Continue to follow the #1 auto blog in the UAE for the latest information and news about automobiles, traffic rules, and the automotive industry.
FAQs About RTA Traffic Fine Payment in Dubai
The tight enforcement of traffic regulations not only serves to maintain a steady flow of traffic, but it also helps to reduce the number of accidents on the road. As a result, officials in the emirate have imposed stiff fines to ensure that traffic regulations are followed. Aside from enforcing tight laws, officials have made the process of paying fines and having them checked as simple as possible. Citizens benefit from the simple fine payment system since it not only saves them time, but it also speeds up the collecting process.
Frequently Asked Questions About RTA Traffic Payment
Dubai Police’s mobile application allows you to check and pay RTA traffic penalties. This page contains answers to some of the most commonly asked questions regarding paying traffic fines through the RTA in Dubai.
How to check traffic fines in Dubai online?
You can find out about traffic penalties in Dubai by visiting theDubai Police website. All you have to do is go to the ” Service ” tab and pick ” Traffic fine Access Fine ” from the dropdown menu. You may then input information like as plate numbers, fine numbers, and traffic file numbers to enquire about the citations after you have gained access to the tab.
How can I pay my traffic fines online by using the Dubai Police website?
In Dubai, paying traffic penalties is a simple and straightforward process. Using your debit or credit card, you may make payments for traffic penalties in Dubai using one of the following portals:
- Traffic Service may be found on the Dubai Police Portal, which can be accessed over the Internet. There you will find the Traffic Fines Payment option, which you may pick and pay fines by filling in your personal information.
Where can I pay my traffic fine online in Dubai?
- Pay penalties using the Dubai Police Mobile App: Download the Dubai Police Mobile App and follow the onscreen instructions to pay your fines. You may also sign up for the RTA Dubai Traffic Fine Payment Portal to make payments for traffic fines in Dubai. Paying traffic penalties may also be done using the RTA App. DubaiNow: You may also pay penalties using theDubaiNow mobile application. The Emirates NBD credit card can be used to pay a fine of AED 500 or more if you have an account with the bank.
What are the charges of checking traffic fines in Dubai?
You may check traffic fines online for free; however, if you want to check them in person at one of the Service Locations, a fee of AED 5 per car is needed.
Can I pay traffic fines in instalments in Dubai?
Yes, you may pay traffic penalties in Dubai by applying for instalments without interest for three, six, or twelve months using a debit card provided by one of the following banks: HSBC, Citibank, and Standard Chartered.
- Emirates NBD, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, Emirates Islamic Bank, Commercial Bank International, Dubai Islamic Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Commercial Bank of Dubai, Finance House, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank
This offer, on the other hand, is only applicable to penalties of AED 500 or more that have not been paid.
How can I pay traffic fines in Dubai via a payment machine (kiosk)?
Alternatively, you can visit the nearest kiosk station with your original Emirates ID and choose “E-Service” followed by “Fine Inquiry” from the drop-down menu. Once you’ve selected the option, you’ll need to input your car information, such as the fine number and license plate number, before paying the fee.
Where to make a call for traffic fine related queries?
To settle any traffic fine-related difficulties, you can contact the RTA’s call center at 901 or the RTA’s 8009090 phone number.
Can I renew my vehicle registration without paying traffic fines in Dubai?
Drivers do not need to pay traffic penalties to renew their car registration, according to the Dubai Media Office (DMO). The decision was made because those who owed large penalties were unable to pay them and ended up accruing further fines as a result of failing to renew their car registrations on time in Dubai.
What are the Dubai Police office timings for traffic fines payment?
According to the Dubai Media Office, motorists are not required to pay traffic penalties in order to renew their car registration. Because persons who owed large penalties were unable to pay them and ended up accruing further fines as a result of late car registration renewals in Dubai, the decision was made to take this action.
How to Pay your Dubai Traffic Fines Online
RTADubai traffic penalties may be paid online, and we have produced a step-by-step tutorial to assist you if you are unsure of how to proceed. We have gone through this procedure ourselves, since we have some fines to pay as a result of the situation. Related Post:How to Obtain a Driving License in the United Arab Emirates Please be aware that you will be required to pay your fines before your vehicle registration may be renewed. It is also worth noting that the government does issue traffic fee discounts from time to time, so it is better to take advantage of the discount whenever it becomes available.
We hope you will find this step-by-step guide to be useful as you clear your traffic penalties online with the appropriate authorities.
This scenario will look at how you may search for and pay your penalties online using the RTA (Roads and Transportation Authority) official website, which you can access from any computer or mobile device.
Step by Step Guide to Paying your RTA Dubai Traffic Fines Online
The RTA website is actually rather simple, but in case you want further assistance, the following procedure, illustrated with screenshots, will guide you through the process. Go to this page and look for your fines by entering your vehicle information. Step 1: (plate number, license number, etc). In our circumstance, we opted for option one because it was the most convenient for us. Type in the verification code and hit the “Search” button. Step 2: A page with a list of the fines linked with your car will appear on your computer screen.
- To proceed, click “Continue.” Step 3: Input your Traffic File Number as well as your birthday year.
- A copy of your motor license registration card (the yellow or gold card) will contain the Traffic File Number, which may be found under the heading “T.” Select “Confirm” from the drop-down menu.
- To pay online, select the “E-Payment” method from the drop-down menu and then click the “Pay” button.
- Currently, these are classed under the “Knowledge/Innovation charge,” which is 20 Dirhams per Fine.
- Upon clicking the link, you will be sent to a Smart payment gateway powered by the Smart Dubai app “Dubai Pay,” where you may input your credit card or debit card details.
- Depending on the payment option you choose, your bank may need you to verify the validity of your transaction.
- It sent me to a page where a code password was provided to me via my cellphone number, and I was required to input the code password in order to complete the transaction verification process.
- A new page will appear, verifying that the payment has been processed successfully.
- Thank you for your cooperation.
- That’s all there is to it.
- By following the steps mentioned above, you will have successfully paid your RTA fines and penalties.
We hope that this will serve as a reminder to us to adhere to traffic regulations and to help us become more responsible when driving on the highways and byways. In addition, you may look at this link for a list of traffic infringement fines in Dubai if you want to learn more.
5 Easy Ways to Pay Traffic Fines in Dubai without Visiting Traffic Department
Being able to travel by automobile is no longer considered a luxury; rather, it has become a necessity for many people, particularly in a city like Dubai where getting from one point to another takes an inordinate amount of time. However, keeping this in mind, there are a number of tasks that you must do before you may legally drive your automobile on the roads of Dubai. Motor Insurance Dubai is one of those things. Whether purchasing a used car or a new automobile, all vehicle owners are legally required to get a car insurance policy from a reputable car insurance provider prior to registering the vehicle.
Fortunately, you may get online car insurance Dubai by comparing different car insurance quotes on the basis of their coverage, features, add-ons, and insurance cost.
Aside from selecting the most appropriate Motor Insurance Dubai, it is critical to comprehend and adhere to traffic regulations in order to become a responsible driver.
Moreover, if you do not adhere to traffic regulations, you may be subjected to a significant amount of financial penalty in the form of a traffic fine.If you have ever received a parking ticket for driving law violation or if you simply want to learn about the process of paying traffic fines online, this article has been written especially for you.
How to Pay Traffic Fines in Dubai?
Unless you received a notification at your door from the traffic police for breaching traffic laws, you will not be required to appear in traffic court to pay your traffic fines. Residents can pay their traffic fines online using a variety of smartphone applications and websites until and until they are required to see the trafficlicense department in person. There are a variety of options available for paying traffic fines online. Here are a few examples of what they are:
Through the Website of ‘Ministry of Interior’:
The ‘Ministry of the Interior’ operates a ‘centralized federal payment system,’ which allows drivers to check for traffic fines on their driving records. Drivers just need to enter the information from their driver’s license or their license plate number to proceed. Note that you may also pay via the ‘Ministry of Interior’ mobile app, which you can download from the app store. You may get this software from either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
Through the Website of RTA:
The procedure of making an online payment is in fact straightforward and quick. You may look up traffic penalties in Salik and Dubai on the official website of the ‘Roads and Transportation Authority’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
After that, you’ll need to give information about your car and driver’s license in order to check for traffic violations and penalties. Following that, you will be needed to confirm the traffic penalties that need to be paid and submit your credit card information.
Through the Website of Dubai Police:
You may learn more about Dubai Police by visiting their official website. Select the ‘Traffic services’ option from the drop-down menu. After that, you must select “Fine Payment” from the drop-down menu. To proceed, you only need to enter the necessary information.
Through the Dubai Police Smart Application:
The Dubai Police Department has developed a smart application that allows drivers to pay their traffic penalties. All they have to do is submit the necessary information, such as their driving license number, automobile plate number, and so on. Both Android and iPhone users may use the Dubai Police smart app to pay traffic fines, which is accessible for both platforms.
Through the Dubai Smart Government’s mPay Application:
The mPay app, developed by the ‘Dubai Smart Government,’ allows drivers to pay their traffic fines, electricity bills, and Salik costs in a hassle-free way. This software requires you to establish an account by submitting your personal information as well as your payment information after you have downloaded it.
- Prior to renewing their vehicle registration, drivers are required to repay any outstanding traffic fines with the RTA (Regional Transport Authority). The vast majority of traffic fine payments may be completed online with no difficulty. However, there are a few violations that may need the driver’s presence in person at the trafficlicense department
- They are listed below.
The Concluding Thought Following traffic regulations is just as vital as purchasing the appropriate Motor Insurance Dubai. Make certain that you adhere to traffic regulations in order to avoid incurring large penalties and to establish yourself as a responsible driver.
Paying Rta Fines
Lastly, consider this: As crucial as purchasing the appropriate Motor Insurance Dubai is following traffic regulations. Make certain that you adhere to traffic regulations in order to avoid incurring large penalties and to establish yourself as a responsible driver in the process. What you should bring Procedure Any of the steps listed below should be followed:
- Visit the penalties section at any Traffic Police department, a post office branch / Empost outlet (cash only), or an EPPCO Tasjeel or Shamil center to pay your fines in person. This is the sole method through which you may pay penalties incurred in other emirates as well.
- Visit the Dubai Traffic Police website (dubaipolice.gov.ae), where you may view and pay your fines using a credit card, or call the number on your ticket. However, payments for penalties may only be done in Dubai
- You are welcome to inquire about additional fines.
Abu Dhabi Police GHQ – e-Services
How to Dispute a Traffic Fine in Dubai?
Dubai has strict traffic regulations, as does the rest of the UAE. As a result, everyone who has a driver’s license and gets behind the wheel is required to be familiar with and adhere to traffic regulations. The goal of strict laws is to keep the number of accidents to a bare minimum and driving on the roads as safe as possible. If you are involved in an accident in Dubai, you should refer to this article, which will provide you with comprehensive information on how to deal with an accident in Dubai.
Some even result in the seizure of the vehicle and the issuance of black points.
Which are the Major Traffic Fines in Dubai?
The Dubai Police Authority has published a list of important traffic infractions, as well as the fines that must be paid as a result of these infractions. Droving a heavy vehicle in a reckless manner that endangers the driver’s and others’ lives, or causes damage to public or private property, will result in a fine of AED 3000 per violation. Additionally, if a heavy truck fails to stop at a red light or causes the vehicle or another vehicle to topple, it will be subject to a fine of AED 3000 per violation.
- AED 2000 fine plus 23 points on your license plus 60 days car confiscation
This punishment is applied if the driver operates his or her vehicle in a manner that puts his or her own life or the lives of others in danger. Neither hired nor privately owned automobiles are exempt from this rule. In the event that a vehicle enters from an unapproved location, or if a light car or motorbike jumps the red signal, a fine of AED 1000 will be assessed. Driving a vehicle that does not meet with safety regulations or that is unsafe for driving will result in a fine of AED 500 being levied.
Drivers who operate a vehicle that does not meet safety requirements or is inappropriate for the road will face a punishment of AED 500.
How To Contest a Traffic Fine in Dubai?
The traffic control system in Dubai is quite effective and well-organized. A defective equipment or any sort of misunderstanding, on the other hand, may result in a traffic fine being assessed against you that is incorrect. If you believe that a traffic fine has been unfairly assessed, you have the right to dispute the fine. However, you must have adequate evidence to support your allegation that the fine was incorrectly assessed. If you are the driver of the vehicle, you can register a complaint at the General Directorate of Traffic’s main office in New York City.
- A complaint can also be sent through the official Dubai Police website, the Road Transport Authority website, or the Ministry of Interior website, among other options.
- To register a complaint against a vehicle driver, you can go to the headquarters of the General Directorate of Traffic.
- A complaint can also be sent through the official Dubai Police website, the Road Transport Authority website, or the Ministry of Interior website, among other locations.
- It is possible to file a complaint with the traffic prosecution department if you are convinced that you did not cause the accident.
- After that, you should appear in court on the day set by the court to present the evidence in your favor.
- It is critical that you have a thorough understanding of the most recent traffic regulations before filing a complaint with the court.
What happens if I get a fine while hiring a rental car?
It is possible to file a complaint with the traffic prosecution department if you are convinced that you did not commit the violation. Prior to transferring a criminal matter to a court of law, you must first acquire approval from the public prosecutor. If your proof is in your favor, you must then appear in court on the day set by the court. The ultimate decision will be made by the court once it has considered the evidence.
It is critical that you have a thorough understanding of the most recent traffic regulations before filing a lawsuit. It is possible that you were not aware of the regulation, and as a result, you did not contest the traffic charge you received.
How long does it take for a traffic fine to come in Dubai?
Dubai’s highways are constantly checked for traffic offenses using radar technology. If a new radar system detects the infraction, the fee will be assessed between 24 and three days later. A violation detected by an outdated radar, on the other hand, will result in an administrative fee that will be reflected on the Dubai Police website within one week to ten days.
Can I exit UAE with pending traffic fines?
Expats who have outstanding traffic fines will be denied permission to leave the country unless they pay the fines in full before they can depart. The expatriate visa will be connected to the fine, and you will not be able to terminate your visa until you pay the fine in full. In due future, this regulation will be expanded to include all of the expatriate’s financial duties as well.
How do I complain about the RTA?
For any complaints regarding the RTA or any of its services, you can lodge them directly with the organization by email, telephone, or social media platforms. You can file a complaint with the RTA’s service center manager by calling the number shown below. Afterwards, the manager will take the required steps to remedy the issue at hand. You can contact the call center at 8009090 if you want to file a complaint. Normal processing time for a grievance is seven working days, however this might vary.
- You can contact the call center at 8009090 if you want to file a complaint.
- A message from the call center will be sent to you as soon as your complaint has been addressed.
- RTA’s social networking icons may be found on this page.
- It is typically possible to remedy the issue within three working days.
Dubai: You Can Now Pay Traffic Fines In Instalments And Here’s How!
We are all aware of how severe the UAE is when it comes to law enforcement. Being cautious is preferable to spending big sums of money in traffic penalties in the United Arab Emirates. The fee is so high that certain areas of the United Arab Emirates have developed a new traffic payment service as an alternative. You now have the option to pay your traffic penalties in instalments, if you so choose. On the 13th of January in the year 2022, the government launched this hassle-free service through social media platforms.
It’s that simple.
How Can You Start Paying Traffic Fines In Instalments?
The Dubai police have outlined the conditions for using this service in a few simple steps, which are as follows:
- Install the Dubai Police App or go to their official website for more information. Once it is completed, feed one of the available selections into the machine. Number of the vehicle, traffic file number, or driver’s license number
- Select the Direct DiscountService option from the drop-down menu. Now you must input your personal information, such as your bank account number and Emirates ID. The terms and conditions of the direct discount service must be accepted
- Furthermore, you will have to wait for the Central Bank to respond to your request, whether it is approved or denied. In any instance, you’ll receive an email notification
DubaiPoliceApp: You may now apply for Traffic Fines Installments by debiting your bank account. Web address: — Dubai Police (@DubaiPoliceHQ) on January 13, 2022
List Of Banks That Are Eligible To Avail This Service
- Dubai Islamic Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Commercial Bank of Dubai, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, First Abu Dhabi Bank, Emirates Islamic Bank, Commercial Bank International, Emirates NBD, and Finance House are some of the financial institutions in the United Arab Emirates.
Continue reading UAE: Pay a Dh400 fine for crossing the road in an incorrect manner.
Conditions To Avail This Service
An upper limit has been set on the amount of fine that can be imposed.
Payment in installments should be greater than Dhs 5000 for individuals and greater than Dhs 20,000 for businesses. You will be required to pay a 25 percent down payment on the total penalty in order to choose the instalment option.
- Individuals are subject to a fee of Dh100. If you want to postpone the instalment, you must pay Dh 200 (Dh 200 for businesses). On top of that, you’ll have to pay a Dh10 Knowledge fee and a Dh10 Innovation fee for each cheque you write. Before 15 days have passed since the application deadline, you must complete the application form. The time interval between instalments should not be more than three months.
How To Take Advantage Of Interest Free Installment Plans For Traffic Fines In Dubai?
Posted on July 18, 2021 400LatestNews It goes without saying that this is a piece of news that will bring joy to the citizens of Dubai: Dubai traffic penalties may now be paid in installments without incurring interest. Dubai police website states that people may pay penalties on an installment basis at a zero percent interest rate, which is advantageous to them. The authorities have formed partnerships with seven banks in order to provide this service to Dubai citizens. These partnerships are as follows: Emirates NBD, ADCB, First Abu Dhabi Bank, Emirates Islamic Bank, Commercial Bank International, Dubai Islamic Bank, Standard Chartered Bank are some of the banks in the UAE.
Residents who have been issued a traffic ticket are obliged to contact their bank within two weeks after receiving the fine in order to seek this service.
How to Make Payments
Residents can select from three different payment choices when it comes to making payments. Please select the option that is most convenient for you from the list below: – The Dubai Police Department’s website- the internet – Smart Police Stations in Dubai – Smart Police Apps in Dubai In this day and age, the vast majority of people purchase automobile insurance online. We purchase it online since it is more convenient, has a lower price, and offers more payment alternatives. In fact, it is precisely for this reason that more and more individuals should experiment with online traffic fine payment systems.
It is just a straightforward, efficient, and convenient procedure.
We encourage everyone to take advantage of this unique opportunity to the fullest extent possible.