- Dubai is a 2001 Indian Malayalam -language political thriller film directed by Joshiy starring Mammootty, N. F. Varghese, Biju Menon and Nirmal Pandey. Anjala Zaveri, Vijayakumar, Cochin Haneefa, Janardhanan, Nedumudi Venu and Preetha Vijayakumar play supporting roles. The script for the film was written by Renji Panicker.
Is Dubai with Zac Efron a movie?
Dubai: A Brand New You is a buddy comedy where Efron is visited by himself from the future, and then they go skydiving. Dubai: A Romance to Remember is a frighteningly accurate Wes Anderson homage.
Is Dubai the Five-Star mission a movie?
Starring A-list actors Jessica Alba and Zac Efron, the first film A Five-Star Mission is filmed in the style of the classic spy action genre featuring dramatic espionage-style sequences. Shot on location, Spy sees Alba and Efron star as a sparring couple staying at the iconic Burj Al Arab.
Is Dubai a real movie?
Unfortunately, this fake -movie trailer for the Dubai pales in comparison to its superior predecessor: Australia’s fake-movie trailer, which, I will admit, did initially seem like a real movie to me. *scroll through the Google Images results for “Dubai.”
Who stars in the film Dubai?
Dubai is a 2001 Indian Malayalam-language political thriller film directed by Joshiy starring Mammootty, N. F. Varghese, Biju Menon and Nirmal Pandey. Anjala Zaveri, Vijayakumar, Cochin Haneefa, Janardhanan, Nedumudi Venu and Preetha Vijayakumar play supporting roles.
Where can I watch visit Dubai movie?
Amazon.com: Watch Dubai | Prime Video.
Does Netflix have Dubai?
The good news, you can watch American Netflix in Dubai. The UAE cyber laws make it hard for Netflix users to access some of the best content. So if you want to access your favorite program from American Netflix in Dubai, then using a reliable VPN comes as handy.
Is Dubai a country?
Nope! Dubai is 100%, not a country. The United Arab Emirates, or UAE, IS a country though.
Is Dubai in Saudi Arabia?
Dubai is Not a Country Saudi Arabia and Africa are to the west. Oman is to the south, Iran and Pakistan are to the east. Dubai is not a country, it is a city in a country called the UAE or United Arab Emirates.
Who is Jessica Alba married to?
General safety in Dubai There’s not much dispute that Dubai is quite safe for tourists. Dubai is heavily monitored, so violent crime directed at tourists is rare. Most tourist-directed crime in Dubai is likely to be petty stuff like pickpocketing, scams, or sexual harassment.
Is there a new movie called Dubai?
Dubai Presents: A Five-Star Mission (Short 2021) – IMDb.
What age is Jessica Alba?
If you are planning to visit Dubai or any of the seven emirates of UAE, you will need a Dubai visa. A UAE visa (Dubai visa) may be obtained for 30 (short term) or 90 (long term) days. It is an electronic visa issued over email.
Dubai Presents: A Five-Star Mission (Short 2021)
Your rating on IMDb is 5.0/10154 and its popularity is 2,8031,038. ShortAction Glamour, elegance, and non-stop action are all on the menu. Glamour, elegance, and non-stop action are all on the menu. Glamour, elegance, and non-stop action are all on the menu. Your rating on IMDb is 5.0/10154 and its popularity is 2,8031,038.
- Credits at the top
- Look at the production and box office information
- Look at the production and box office information
Jessica Alba is the author of this article.
More like this
5.4Gold 6.2We Consider Ourselves Your Friends Assassinating Zac Efron Mr. Corman, three gentlemen, and a baby6.5 All the way to Hell 8.6 RalphFirestarter should be saved The Columbia Winter Trigger Warning is at 6.6%. The Greatest Beer Run of All Time4.4 Killers Anonymous is a group of people who commit acts of violence against others.
Contribute to the content by suggesting changes or adding new material. Gap at the Very Top What was the official name given to Dubai Presents: A Five-Star Mission (2021) when it was first released in English in Canada? Answer
More to explore
Movies to Watch in 2022, according to ListIMDb See the whole list. 1:37 Check out the video to see which shows are returning in February.
Around the web
Zacefron’s Instagram handle is @zacefron Zac Efron has announced that he will be making a comeback to the big screen. A new project in Dubai will see the actor feature opposite Jessica Alba following the success of his current Netflix series ‘Down to Earth,’ which premiered earlier this year on Netflix. The duo appears in an advertising for Dubai, in which they can be seen skydiving, swimming, eating, and off-roading around the United Arab Emirates. The campaign is directed by Craig Gillespie.
it’s all about adventure
Well-known monuments, such as the Burj Khalifa and the Museum of the Future’s shimmering NuvaRing, are featured prominently in the campaign. We saw the couple racing over the sand dunes of the United Arab Emirates, boating through Madinat Jumeriah, and dining at Al Muntaha, which is located on the 27th level of the Burj Al Arab.
Zac Efron navigates through Al Fahidi on a scooter
Jessica Alba makes an appearance on the helipad of the Burj Al Arab, where she is photographed strolling on a blue carpet with a big film team around her. Jessica posted a photo on her Instagram account, captioned “Arriving in style [email protected]
a complete behind-the-scenes was released
It’s unknown how long the couple spent in Dubai and whether or not these posts are current or old, but both feature the hashtag #CraigGilespie and the hashtag #DubaiPresents in their captions. Since the globe has now begun to open up again, it is likely that this will not be the last production to shoot in Dubai. Currently filming and directing in Abu Dhabi, Mission: Impossible 7 will be released in May 2022, making it the seventh installment in the franchise.
Watch Zac Efron and Jessica Alba in Dubai Tourism’s new ‘riveting mystery’ advert
With a fifth installment of theDubai Presents seriesof trailers from Dubai Tourism, created by award-winning director Craig Gillespie, Zac Efron and Jessica Alba are back on the big screen together (Cruella). In Dubai: A Riveting Mystery, the action-packed segments starring the two Hollywood actors are matched to an exhilarating musical score. Alba, who is playing a professor, is giving a speech at the Dubai Opera when the story begins. After she’s finished, one of the characters comments, “You have some fascinating theories.” “I wouldn’t exactly call them hypotheses,” Alba’s character responds as Efron, who plays an archeologist, comes to beg for a selfie with the young professor.
As the subtitles stated, “Sometimes the unexplored is there in front of you.” The two then go on an expedition to solve an unsolved mystery, which culminates in a high-speed vehicle pursuit through the alleyways of Al Seef, over the skyscrapers of Downtown Dubai, and across the sands of the Arabian Peninsula.
- “How do you feel about your inclination to drive in reverse?!” a worried lecturer inquires.
- “It’s just that they’re there in front of us!” Also seen are views of the Souk Madinat Jumeirah, the Hotel Al Qasr, and the Museum of the Future, amongst other places.
- Gillespie has directed all of the trailers for the films.
- With Dubai Presents: A Captivating Saga, a one-minute movie, you can get a closer look at some of the city’s lesser-known attractions.
- The third video, which was released on September 8, was the most recent.
- The short, which lasts one minute and 36 seconds, is based on the premise of a buddy comedy and shows Efron exploring some of the most popular locations in the emirate with his future self.
- Alba and Efron appear as tourists visiting the city, and their paths are destined to cross after a mix-up results in them each having the other’s bags, which contain contrasting lists of things to do in the emirate.
- The first video in the series, titled Dubai Presents: A Five-Star Mission, was released on August 5 and was told in the style of an espionage thriller.
- That video shows the couple skydiving off the Burj Al Arab, swimming in the seven-star hotel’s pool, dining at the romantic Pierchic restaurant, and posing in front of the Museum Of The Future.
Dubai Presents is being released in 27 countries and 16 languages worldwide, according to the company. Updated at 5:48 a.m. on October 21st, 2021.
Dubai Tourism: Zac Efron and Jessica Alba return with thrilling adventure tale
Dubai Tourism is cranking up the excitement with the fifth part of the epic Dubai Presents series, which tells the fascinating story of an archaeologist and a professor, portrayed by Zac Efron and Jessica Alba, who find an old secret. “A Riveting Mystery” is a thriller in which the American couple stars in an action-packed race against time to obtain the information they need to solve an age-old mystery while being pursued by some local competitors who are hard on their tails. In a similar vein to the previous chapters, this video takes us to several locations within the city, including the huge desert, where we observe Alba sweeping away grains of sand to reveal an ancient stone engraved with a mysterious message.
So far, five episodes of the Dubai Presents campaign have been released, encompassing a wide range of genres, including a romcom, a historical drama, and an espionage picture.
The spot, like the previous films in the series, was developed by independent agency Mother, and it was directed by Craig Gillespie, who is best known for his work on the award-winning I, Tonya film and Disney’s most recent Cruella de Vil adaptation.
Ad of the Day: Dubai Tourism presents epic movie trailer with Jessica Alba and Zac Efron
Dubai Tourism has gone all out in its attempts to attract tourists, spending millions of dollars on advertising and marketing campaigns. In collaboration with advertising agency Mother, commissioning director Craig Gillespie will develop a six-part ‘Dubai Presents’ film series. Each video is presented in the form of a movie trailer, with different film genres being used to give viewers a distinct perspective of Dubai and its cityscape. I’ve never been to a place like Dubai before. According to Chris Gallery, partner at Mother, “our objective was to build a campaign that enabled every facet of it to shine.” It’s impossible to represent everything that Dubai has to offer in a single piece of content; our solution, the Dubai Presents platform, is hard-wired to be adaptable in order to showcase Dubai as the ultimate destination.” Starring A-list actresses Jessica Alba and Zac Efron, the first film in the series, ‘A Five-Star Mission,’ is a spy action picture shot in the manner of the traditional spy action genre, with dramatic espionage-type sequences and a cast of A-list actors.
- Alba and Efron feature as a bickering couple who are guests at the world-famous Burj Al Arab hotel.
- In between scenes of the pair squabbling in the trailer, the video smoothly travels to top attractions such as the Jumeriah Al Naseem and the overwater restaurant Pierchic before embarking on an epic desert trek to Hatta, Dubai’s adventure capital.
- As the globe begins to open up again, Dubai has increased the amount of money spent on tourism advertisements.
- An Emirates cabin crew member dressed in full costume at the top of the Burj Khalifa, holding up message boards, is a nod to the famous scene from the film Love Actually.
The advertisement was created to commemorate the United Arab Emirates (UAE) being moved from red to amber on the travel advisory list. Contact [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns regarding Ad of the Day.
Jessica Alba and Zac Efron star in Dubai tourist board spy thriller
Dubai Tourism presents an espionage thriller-style commercial in which Jessica Alba and Zac Efron feature. The city serves as the backdrop for the movie-trailer-style advertisements, which are influenced by several film genres and provide a sneak peek into what life in Dubai can be like. Despite the fact that engaging in any illegal activity is usually not a good idea. The “Dubai presents” campaign, which was produced by Mother, will be launched with the commercial “Spy,” which stars Alba and Efron as a sparring pair and has intense espionage-style sequences with a dash of comedy thrown in to keep things light-hearted.
- Six films, all of which were shot on location in Dubai, will be released in digital, cinema, and television media across 27 worldwide regions and in 15 languages.
- The campaign’s content center, dubaipresents.com, is at the heart of its execution.
- Additionally, material showing various aspects of Dubai, as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the commercial shoots, are included in the integrated campaign.
- Chris Gallery, a partner at Mother, shared his thoughts: “Dubai is a destination unlike any other in the world.
- No one piece of material can adequately represent everything that Dubai has to offer; nevertheless, our solution, the Dubai Presents platform, is hard-wired to be adaptable in terms of promoting Dubai as the ultimate destination.”
Jessica Alba and Zac Efron Take Action in Spy Thriller Trailer for Dubai Tourism
With the debut of Dubai Presents, a new entertainment platform, the city is once again in the limelight. Jessica Alba and Zac Efron featured in this commercial that features a variety of film genres to highlight the variety of experiences Dubai has to offer. Director Craig Gillespie (I, TONYA, and CRUELLA) will make six hero films that will showcase Dubai’s variety, with the first film being a high-octane spy thriller. The videos are presented in the form of movie trailers, providing an exciting glimpse of what a visit to Dubai may entail in the future.
- The six films, which were shot on location in Dubai with the city background serving as the set, will be released in digital, cinema, and television media in 27 worldwide regions and in 15 languages.
- The film has serious espionage-style moments as well as comedic interludes.
- As part of the integrated campaign, there are other teaser video trailers that emphasize different aspects of Dubai – from cuisine and environment to luxury and self-indulgence – as well as a behind-the-scenes look at the shoot with Jessica and Zac.
- Off-screen, movie-style marketing will garner attention in the form of vintage film posters, social media activity, and digital advertising, among other avenues of distribution.
- It just leaves one question in the minds of the audience: when will they plan their perfect trip to Dubai, pack their belongings, and go on the most fun vacation of their lives?
- Adding to this, Chris Gallery, a partner at Mother, stated, “Dubai is a destination unlike any other.” Our task was to design a campaign that will allow each and every component of it to shine.
It’s impossible to explain all about Dubai in a single piece of material, therefore our solution, the Dubai Presents platform, is hard-wired to be adaptable in its presentation of Dubai as the ideal destination.” further information – Creative
Dubai Presents is the campaign name. Dubai Tourism is the client. Creative:Mother MotherProduction Company:MJZ Strategy:MotherProduction Craig Gillespie is the director of this film. Nicolas Karakatsanis is the director of photography. Martha Davis is the producer. The Overseas Production Company is ecstatic. House of Editing: Exile Shane Reid, Nick Gilberg, Will Butler, and Brendan Jenkins served as editors (Ten Three) Post House:Electric Theatre Collective is a theater company based in New York City.
- Emma Hughes is the production coordinator.
- Sarah Crux, Ally Burnett, Ruben Llusia, and Hani AlYousif are the VFX directors.
- Duotone Audio Group is the company that produces the music.
- Peter Nashel is the composer, while Ross Hopman is the executive music producer.
- Genres:Action,Storytelling Categories:Services,TravelMother, Thursday, August 5, 2021 13:34:00 GMT
Dubai (2005 film) – Wikipedia
|Dubai DVD Cover|
|Directed by||Rory B. Quintos|
- Ricardo Lee, Shaira Mella Salvador, and John Paul Abellera are among the cast members.
- Charo Santos-Concio
- Malou N. Santos
- Tess V. Fuentes
- Charo Santos-Concio, Malou N. Santos, Tess V. Fuentes
|Edited by||Marya Ignacio|
|Music by||Jessie Lasaten|
|Production company||Star Cinema|
This 2005 Filipino-drama film, shot in the United Arab Emirates and based on a true tale of three overseas Filipino workers, tells the narrative of how they come to be united through their mutual friendship and love. Among the film’s cast members are Aga MuhlachandJohn Lloyd Cruz (who portray brothers) as well as Claudine Barretto (who plays a lady with whom both men fall head over heels). Star Cinema was in charge of the distribution of the picture. Barretto and Cruz have both remained at Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin for the time being.
Raffy and Andrew were orphaned as children and had no one else to rely on but each other. Raffy has spent the previous nine years of his life working in Dubai, where he currently resides. His ultimate objective is to realize a long-held desire of his: to one day join his younger brother, Andrew, in Canada, where they were born. When Andrew travels to Dubai, the Alvarez brothers are together for the first time. Andrew encounters Faye, one of Raffy’s numerous female companions, while on vacation in Dubai.
She takes on the roles of mentor, comforter, and lover.
Andrew and Raffy become embroiled in a quarrel when Andrew realizes that Raffy is still in love with Faye.
The brothers’ relationship is nearly severed as a result. In the end, their choices and accomplishments do not turn out the way they had hoped, but their experiences in Dubai pave the way for fresh beginnings in their lives.
Cast and characters
- Aga Muhlachas Raffy
- John Lloyd Cruzas Andrew
- Claudine Barrettoas Faye
- Aga Muhlachas Raffy
- Aga Muhlac
- Basi is played by Michael de Mesaas
- Cookie is played by Pokwangas
- Clarice is played by Dimples Romanaas
- Lenny is played by Ana Capria
- Young Raffy is played by Mico Aytonaas
- Young Andrew is played by John Manaloas
- Melba is played by Phoemela Barandaas
- Lita is played by Mymy Davao
- Nilo is played by Gino Paul Guzman
A research trip to Dubai in the United Arab Emirates was undertaken in February 2004 by scriptwriter Ricky Lee, co-writer Shaira Mella Salvador, director Rory Quintos and producer Tess Fuentes in order to conduct interviews with variousOverseas Filipino Workers in the emirate for the film. The interviews would be used as a basis for the film’s composite.
Two months following the production team’s visit to Dubai, Director Quintos, together with the three major cast members and a skeleton staff consisting of 13 people, traveled to Dubai to begin filming the feature. TheDubai International Airport, Burj Al-Arab, Dubai Creek, and Sheikh Zayed Road were some of the places used for the filming. Scenes were also filmed at a shopping mall, an abazaar (souq), and the desert for the film. Scriptwriter Lee explains why the film was made 10 years later, in 2015, and what motivated him to do so: “While I don’t recall much about the production of Dubai, I do recall that what we wanted to demonstrate was that no matter where a Filipino is, he would always be a Filipino,” Lee explains.
On September 28, 2005, the film was released in Philippine theaters for the first time. In October 2005, the film was exhibited for three days at the Al Nasr Cinema in Dubai, which is located in the United Arab Emirates.
- Ogie Alcasid composed the song “Ikaw Lamang.” Gary Valenciano is the performer.
|Written by||Renji Panicker|
|Produced by||Preethi B. Menon|
- N. F. Varghese
- Biju Menon
- Nirmal Pandey
- N. F. Varghese
|Edited by||K. Sankunni|
|Music by||Songs:VidyasagarBackground score:S. P. Venkatesh|
|Production company||Anugraha Combines|
Dubaiis a 2001 Indian political thriller film in the Malayalam language directed by Joshiy and starring Mammootty, N. F. Varghese, Biju Menon, and Nirmal Pandey. In the supporting cast, Anjala Zaveri, Vijayakumar, Cochin Hanefa, Janardhanan, Nedumudi Venu, and Preetha Vijayakumar can be seen. Renji Panicker wrote the story for the film, which was directed by Vijay Seth. A number of critics gave it unfavorable reviews, and it was a financial flop at the box office. Aside from a few sequences in the beginning, the entirety of the film was filmed entirely in the United Arab Emirates.
Despite the fact that it was produced on a large budget and completed in less than two years, it ended up earning an average amount of money.
Major Ravi Mammen is summoned to Bangalore in 1989 to interview twoLTTEterrorists who had been apprehended while on a mission to murder the Indian Prime Minister, who is visiting the city at the time. While on the run, he comes to the attention of the Central Home Minister, K. J. Naira, who he believes is the primary conspirator behind the assassination plot. Following the death of the Prime Minister, Nair expects a political coup, through which he seeks to grab control of the government. However, Mammen’s attempts to sabotage his plans fail.
- When Mammen shoots at Nair in an attempt to arrest him and uncover the scheme in the public domain, the bullet accidentally strikes Susan, Mammen’s lover, who is killed on the scene.
- Nair invents a criminal case against Ravi Mammen, accusing him of murdering Susan.
- Following his release, Ravi relocates to Dubai, where he quickly establishes himself as a successful businessman.
- He is aided by Chandran Nair, a zealous NRI with a contagious enthusiasm.
- Swaminathan, a successful businessman who serves as a father figure to Ravi, is in serious financial problems.
- Victimizes Swaminathan and his wife after forcibly transferring ownership of their property to Victor’s name.
- Ravi assures her that he would help her reclaim her belongings.
Lieutenant Kiran Cheriyan Pothan, who was formerly a subordinate of Ravi in the Army, is head over heels in love with Alice, who happens to be Ravi’s sister.
Chandran Nair, who formerly wielded enormous control over Ravi, discovers Kiran to be his adversary and decides to join Bhatta.
An Arab servant, on the other hand, comes to their rescue.
Chandran Nair commits suicide by shooting himself in the head.
The murder of K.
Nair at his guest house in Delhi is followed by a flight return to Dubai to face Bhatta’s assassination.
Bhatta tries to stop them on their way back, but in the ensuing violent struggle, Bhatta is murdered after his head is hacked off by the fan of a helicopter, which is flying overhead.
The film concludes with Ravi, Ammu, and Kiran departing in the same helicopter that was used to assassinate Bhatta earlier in the film.
The film’s soundtrack was created by S. P. Venkatesh, who has worked with filmmaker Joshy on a number of hits, including No.20 Madras Mail, Dhruvam, Kauravar, Lelam, and Vazhunnor, among other projects. The music for the songs in the film was created by Vidyasagar, while the lyrics were penned by Gireesh Puthenchery and NS Bedi, respectively.
|1||“Hai Hillalin Thanka”||M. G. Sreekumar,Swarnalatha||Gireesh Puthenchery|
|2||“Khuda Ek Hi Hei”||Chorus, Munna Shoukkath, R. Aalam||N. S. Bedi|
|3||“Mukil Mudi”||M. G. Sreekumar, Chorus||Gireesh Puthenchery|
|4||“Oru Paattin”||Sujatha Mohan, Nikhil K. Menon,Sreenivas||Gireesh Puthenchery|
|5||“Saandhyathaaram Thiriyanachu”||S. Janaki||Gireesh Puthenchery|
|6||“Yaduvamsha Yaamini”||K. S. Chithra||Gireesh Puthenchery|
|7||“Yaduvamsha Yaamini” (M)||P. Jayachandran||Gireesh Puthenchery|
Photos courtesy of Getty Images; photo illustration courtesy of The Cut I’m curious as to what’s holding you from visiting Dubai. Is it because of the cost? Is there still a pandemic going on? Are you certain it isn’t because you haven’t received an invitation to Dubai from any of the world’s most attractive celebrities? Okay, but does the fact that Zac Efron and Jessica Alba appear in a new advertisement for Dubai make you reconsider your position? No? Huh. So, I’m out of ideas at this point.
- It includes several well-known structures such as the Burj Khalifa and the NuvaRing, which is located in the Museum of the Future, but other than that, you don’t get to see much of the city.
- Is seeing a large helipad enough to make you want to start planning your next vacation?
- What is it going to take?!
- If I had the opportunity to stand next to the area in the sand where Zac Efron took a massive tumble, I would schedule international travel.
- Perhaps he might be featured alongside his hefty bestie, the Rock, in a future episode.
- Honey, Jessica Alba, and Jessica Alba Jennifer Aniston and the Jessica Alba who appears in Taylor Swift’s “Bad Blood” music video are two different people.
- The unfortunate thing is that this spoof movie trailer for the Dubai World Trade Center pales in contrast to its excellent predecessor: Australia’s fake-movie trailer, which, I’ll agree, at first glance appeared to be a trailer for a legitimate film.
- Absolutely not, but it was entertaining to see anyway.
- This does not pique my interest in visiting Dubai.
Watch: Dubai rolls out new film with Zac Efron, Jessica Alba ahead of Expo 2020
Zac Efron appears in a YouTube screengrab from the new Dubai Tourism ad, which features the Hollywood actor. Dubai Tourism provided the image. As the new trailer for Dubai Tourism’s celebrity-led media campaign, which stars Zac Efron and Jessica Alba, was unveiled in the emirate just hours before it was released worldwide, the CEO of the Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DCTCM) expressed confidence in the influx of visitors to the emirate just weeks before the start of Expo 2020 Dubai on October 1, which will take place in the emirate.
In an interview with Gulf News, Issam Kazim said: “There is a lot of interest in Dubai now, and we know that we are entering the peak season for what Dubai is famous for.” “Dubai received around 3 million tourists from January to July, and if you look at the period from July 2020 to July 2021, that figure rises to approximately 4.55 million.” And this is due to the fact that the markets have opened and airline capacity is expanding.” “If you look at the appetite in terms of bookings, which is what we look at in terms of key performance indicators, you can see that there is a floodgate, and as soon as the floodgate is released, people will come to Dubai,” Kazim stated.
The ‘floodgate’ campaign, which has seen Hollywood stars welcome the world to the emirate ahead of the Expo 2020 Dubai, is helping to boost the image of the emirate.
Efron’s suave and considerably dapper elder version, who has come in from the future to teach him the ropes of the emirate before he ultimately comes face to face with his ladylove, played by Alba, is introduced to a young Efron in the film.
He told Gulf News that several more trailers featuring the celebrities will be released before the end of the year, and that the Dubai Tourism films are a perfect complement to the Emirates campaign, which was launched the day before and featured Marvel star Chris Hemsworth inviting the world to Expo 2020 Dubai.
- Dubai Tourism provided the image.
- Star of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan appears in the new BeMyGuest commercial video Image courtesy of Supplied A great deal of thought had gone into selecting the two Hollywood stars to represent the emirate on a global platform, according to the CEO of Dubai Tourism.
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Zoe Saldana, and Kate Hudson are among the celebrities that have appeared in the film.
- When we linked up with SRK, it was to bring attention to the fact that Dubai is a great destination, not just for an Asian audience, but also for a prominent business like as Bollywood, which is considering the emirate as a location for filming,” Kazim explained.
- Issam Kazim, the CEO of Dubai Tourism, speaks at the event.
- “With Zac and Jessica, we are connecting with a diverse range of tourists, including young adults, families, and thrill-seekers,” Kazim concluded.
“By the end of the year, we will have six celebrity-led trailers that will be released, displaying everything Dubai has to offer, as well as other attractions.” “The reach of the stars, as well as their branding, is ideal for how we intend to present the emirate to the rest of the globe,” he explained.
Watch: Zac Efron and Jessica Alba star in new Visit Dubai video campaign
In celebration of the reopening of the world, Dubai Tourism is wasting no time in showcasing the splendor of this city, which includes a few well-known names in some very fantastic films. Dubai Presents has released a fresh new teaser as part of its worldwide campaign, Dubai Presents, following the release of an action-packed Hollywood-stylemovie trailer with Zac Efron and Jessica Alba in August. The A-listers will be featured in a new video that will be published on September 8, 2021. In the video, Zac Efron, dressed in a suit and boots from the future, travels back in time to speak with his younger self.
In a subsequent scene, we see Jessica Alba walking through the main lobby of the Burj Al Arab (distinguishable by its grand gold pillars), to the sound of a ‘woah’ from a ‘present Zac’, who is informed by the “future Zac” that he is “not ready,” before the former takes a tumble with a pair of massive shopping bags in hand.
Legendary ‘Thor’ actor and Hollywood heartthrob Chris Hemsworth was the star of Emirates’ new Expo 2020 advertising campaign.
We’re looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Sign up for FREE to receive special updates on topics that you are interested in learning more about.
- In addition to Fandango, AMCTheatres.com or the AMC App are new options. Enter the Ticket Confirmation number that was sent to you through email. More information may be found here. Cinemark Soon to be released Despite the fact that we won’t be able to authenticate your ticket today, it’s good to know for the future. Regal Soon to be released Despite the fact that we won’t be able to authenticate your ticket today, it’s good to know for the future. Whether it’s at the theater box office or anywhere else
- By choosing to have your ticket for this movie validated, you are giving us permission to compare the email address linked with your Rotten Tomatoes account with the email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie.
Rivalry between two brothers for a lady (Claudine Barretto) threatens to shatter their family’s relationship (Aga Muhlach, John Lloyd Cruz).
- It is a drama/romance film with an original language of Tagalog. It was released on Netflix on November 20, 2016, and it has a runtime of 1 hour and 50 minutes.
There are currently no reviews for Dubai available. Keep an eye on Rotten Tomatoes for any new information!
Audience Reviews forDubai
There are no authorized quotations for this film as of right now.
The cast includes a losloping Snooki, a couple of zinkende Guido’s in kartonnen boots, and Angelina, who is trying to keep a secret. This year’s JWoww birthday celebration is in full swing. 01/02/2022
Jersey Shore: Family VacationS4A27Best Birthday Ever
Despite a ruckus between the houseguests, Vinny Guadagnino’s uncanny talentenjacht, complete with a spectacular performance by Snooki and a speech by Angelina that he described “as a bom,” results in a new chapter for the couple. 01/02/2022
Jersey Shore: Family VacationS4A23Guidos On Ice
Vinny is bereaved of a long-lost love, and a family day at Jersey Shore takes a turn for the worst when The Investigation returns. 01/02/2022
Jersey Shore: Family VacationS4A20Italian Ice
During the episode, Vinny makes a significant mistake, Angelina confronts Jenni about the videos, and the houseguests try their hand at a few winter activities. 01/02/2022
Jersey Shore: Family VacationS4A8Attack of the Killer Raccoons
Pauly wants Deena and Angelina to be together as soon as possible before Nikki arrives, but a wasberenfamilie is roeting in the kitchen right away. Jenni is suffering from severe FOMO while in Jersey. 01/02/2022
Jersey Shore: Family VacationS4A22Guido Mania 2
Who will emerge victorious when Mike and Ronnie go off against one other in the rematch of the century? And who is responsible for paying the bills once Jenni and Angelina’s wedding is over? 01/02/2022
Jersey Shore: Family VacationS4A15Ummmm.Hello, 2021
The group has regrouped and there is a noticeable shift in the atmosphere. Pauly D has a new look, Vinny is on the lookout for a new home, and a gang of thugs is causing trouble in the circle where Angelina and Chris are trying to escape. Mike Verandert, aka The Investigation, is a fictional character created by Mike. 01/02/2022
Check out the latest episodes and videos from your favorite MTV reality series, read the latest news, and keep an eye on the tv-gids for the most up-to-date uitzendinformation.
Dubai (S) (2021)
|All images are copyrighted by their respective copyright holders and/or producers/distributors. ” data-movie-id=”115989″>Plugin not supported.Original titleDubai: A Romance To Remember (S) akaAKA Year2021Running time1 min.CountryUnited Arab EmiratesDirectorMusicPeter Nashel CastProducerDubai Tourism,Morton Jankel ZanderGenreRomance|Branded Content Short Film.Short FilmSynopsisDubai Tourism commercial in which Alba and Efron travel through the city on completely different itineraries, not knowing that they are destined to meet at some point in their journey.Movie Soulmates’ ratingsRegisterso you can access movie recommendations tailored to your movie taste.Friends’ ratingsRegisterso you can check out ratings by your friends, family members, and like-minded members of the FA community.Is the synopsis/plot summary missing? Do you want to report a spoiler, error or omission? Please send us amessage.If you are not a registered user please send us an email to [email protected] copyrighted material (movie posters, DVD covers, stills, trailers) and trademarks belong to their respective producers and/or distributors. For US ratings information please visit:|