The work visa costs 5000 AED with a validity of 2 years.
- How much is Dubai visa fees for 2 years? Now that we know the various long term visa types a typical two year work visa covers charges for medical fitness, visa stamping, ministry of labor and other fringe benefits. It generally costs about AED 3000 – AED 7000 inclusive of all taxes and processing fees.
How much does Dubai employment visa cost?
On average, a UAE visa costs about 7000 AED (1,900 USD).
How much does a work permit cost in UAE?
UAE Work Permit fees Level A: AED 600. Level B: AED 1,500. Level C: AED 2,000.
How much is a 2 year visa?
The work visa costs 5000 AED with a validity of 2 years.
How much does UAE residence visa cost?
UAE Residence Visa fees For one year, the UAE Residence Visa fee is AED100. Additionally, you will also have to pay a processing fee which also changes depending on where you apply, which can range from AED70 if applying in person or AED40 if applying online.
How much does work visa cost?
For US work visas, the application fee is $190. There might also be additional fees that apply to your location, so you should check with your local U.S Embassy about more details. Proof that you will return to your home country after your work in the U.S ends.
Is Dubai issuing new work visa?
Dubai started issuing five-year multi-entry permits for employees of international companies, the latest in a series of moves aimed at attracting foreigners and boosting growth.
How much does a 3 month Dubai visa cost?
The 90 days Dubai visa cost for a standard single entry visa is INR 14,555. This 90 days Dubai visa fees is inclusive of service charge and tax. The 90 days Dubai visa price for a multiple entry Visa is INR 35,230.
How much do Dubai workers get paid?
What is the average salary in Dubai? The average salary in Dubai is AED 16,775 per month6 — this is roughly $4,570. In the US, the average monthly income is $3,9007. However, the cost of living in Dubai is quite high — although not as high as cities like New York.
How much do I need to go to Dubai from Nigeria?
Cost of Dubai visa from Nigeria The tourist visa (30 days visa) costs $82, the 14 days visa costs $110, and the 96 hours visa costs $69.
How much is visa extension in Dubai?
The travellers may extend their visit or tourist visas through the travel agent that applied for their original visas. They also have to pay a fee of AED 600 for each 30-day extension, if they wishto prolong their stay in the country. Every month, thousands of jobseekers come looking for jobs in Dubai and the UAE.
Is UAE issuing work visa?
If you wish to work in the UAE or otherwise do business here, you can apply for a 60 day Work Visa to enable you to arrive in the UAE and commence work immediately. During this period you must apply for and obtain an employment and residency visa – through your UAE employer – normally issued for a further two years.
2 year Dubai Visa Cost range from 3000 AED to 7000 AED
Wanted to apply for a Work Permit in Dubai for a period of around two years? Check the current pricing that will be in effect for people who wish to remain with their spouses or for work purposes in the 2022 – 2023 year. Dubai has long been known as the “Queen of the Middle East,” and it has become a popular tourist destination for millions of tourists all over the world. It is not only a thriving contemporary city with remarkable architecture, but it is also a key center for business and employment opportunities.
People from all over the globe strive to work in Dubai’s opulent environment and travel long distances away from their home countries in order to improve their standard of living for themselves.
For employment, the duration of the stay is longer, and the requirements for the issuance of visas are subject to stringent restrictions and regulations.
How much is Dubai visa fees for 2 years?
Looking to obtain a Work Permit in Dubai for a period of around two years? If you want to stay with your spouse or work in the year 2022 – 2023, you should check the current pricing that is appropriate. Millions of people from all over the world have flocked to Dubai, which has long been known as “the Queen of the Middle East.” Besides being a bustling contemporary city with exceptional architecture, it is also a key center for commerce and industry. Many visitors go to this glittering city to take in its stunning splendor, but there is also a significant number of individuals involved in serious business and job in this vibrant metropolis.
It is often easier to obtain a short-term travel visa, and there are less limitations.
- In accordance with the new law, 3500 AED is refundable deposit (before, there was no deposit). Approximately 3500 AED in costs, which includes a medical test, an emirates identification card, and stamping, among other things. You might say that typing costs range between 200 and 250 AED. The cost of renewal is around 3000 AED. In the event of cancellation of a certain visa, the costs are non-refundable.
Long Term Visa Types:
If one chooses to obtain a two-year visa for the purpose of staying in Dubai, there are normally two prerequisites to meet:
- For work and/or long-term residence with a spouse or family member
Working or staying with one’s spouse or family for an extended period of time
Conditions for 2 Years Visa in Dubai
For work and/or for a long-term stay with a spouse or family;
- Employees of any firm in Dubai must shoulder all of their expenditures, which must be covered by the employer. If you are a partner or an owner, you are responsible for all of the expenditures. Because a dependent visa for a wife and kid is a personal item, the father or husband is responsible for covering the costs.
You may learn more about long-term visa requirements in detail by visiting this page.
What if someone is found working without work permit?
It is illegal for a worker to work for anybody other than the corporation that sponsors him or her in the United Arab Emirates, according to government regulations. Violations of these rules will result in a fine, incarceration, or deployment if they are not corrected. When employment is offered to someone who is not sponsored by the sponsor, the sponsor is also charged under the same circumstances.
In this instance, a minimum fine of AED 50,000 is levied on the defendant. This is true for persons who are on a dependant visa and do not have a work permit. Those who are detected working for anybody other than the sponsor will face the same penalties as those listed above.
How is a work permit obtained?
Work permits are often obtained through the employer for whom you are working. They apply for and process the Labor Card in accordance with the quota for foreign employment. In order to process the work visa, one must have a sponsor who is a local citizen in order to establish a business. Information about obtaining a visa for the Philippines in Dubai Residents of Egypt are eligible for a visa to Dubai.
UAE Work Visa and Permit
Foreign nationals who wish to live in the UAE for an extended period of time must get a Residence Visa. In addition, if you wish to be permitted to work in the UAE, you must obtain a valid work permit for the country. However, before you can do anything, you must find an employer who is ready to engage you and begin the process of obtaining your employment visa and work permit in the United Arab Emirates. The employment visa for Dubai, or any other emirate in the United Arab Emirates, is accompanied by special restrictions designed to ensure that employees’ rights are not abused.
UAE Employment Visa Rules
You, as well as the firm that hires you, must meet the following requirements in order to be permitted to work in the United Arab Emirates:
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate. It is necessary that the firm that is hiring you has a legal license. There must be no infractions in the company’s operations. The work you do must be compatible with the nature of the organization that has hired you.
Who is Eligible for a UAE Work Visa?
Any foreigner over the age of 18 who wishes to work in the UAE must first complete the requirements established by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE). There is no upper age limit for employment in the United Arab Emirates, however companies pay a higher charge to employees over the age of 65 who work for them. In accordance with their academic credentials and skill sets, foreign employees are classified into three categories:
- If you have at least a bachelor’s degree, you fall into category 1. If you hold a post-secondary diploma in any discipline, you fall into category 2. If you have a high school diploma, you fall into category 3.
What documents do I need for a UAE employment visa?
When applying for an employment visa in the United Arab Emirates, you must provide numerous supporting papers, including the following:
- Your original passport as well as a photocopy of your passport are required. a photograph the size of a passport, in accordance with UAE criteria
- Copies of your academic transcripts are required. Both the UAE Embassy or consulate in your country, as well as your nation’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, must certify that you possess the necessary qualifications. a medical certificate from a government-approved health institution in the United Arab Emirates
- Business-related documentation from the firm that hired you, such as the company’s commercial license or business card
A photocopy of your passport and your actual passport are required. According to UAE regulations, a photo the size of a passport; You should bring copies of your academic credentials as well. Both the UAE Embassy or consulate in your country, as well as your nation’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, must certify that you possess the required qualifications. Certificate from a government-approved health facility in the United Arab Emirates; Business-related documentation from the firm that hired you, such as the company’s commercial license or business card
How can I get a Work Permit in UAE?
Your employer is responsible for obtaining a work permit on your behalf. Work permits for the United Arab Emirates are issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE), which is responsible for the process. The following steps must be completed in order to obtain a UAE work permit:
- In order to obtain a work visa, the employer must complete an application on the Tas’Heel website, which is managed by the Ministry of Labor
- They provide the necessary documentation (see below)
- And Their application is reviewed by the Ministry, which requests that they resubmit any papers or fix any anomalies that they believe are present
- The approval is issued by the Ministry, and the employer can obtain a copy of it from the Ministry’s website.
UAE Work Permit fees
The following are the costs for work permits in the United Arab Emirates:
- For work visas in the UAE, the following costs are required:
- Level A: AED 600
- Level B: AED 1,500
- Level C: AED 2,000
- Level D: AED 3,000
- In the case of foreign employees above the age of 65, the rate is AED 5,000 across all categories.
Second, the company’s skilled and unskilled workers are split into levels, which are determined by the company’s ratio of skilled and unskilled personnel. The majority of the time, it is your employer that is responsible for funding the fees of your UAE work visa.
How Long Does it Take to Get a UAE Work Permit?
Once the Ministry has received all of the required documentation, it typically takes around 5 working days to issue the work permit.
How long is a UAE Work Permit Valid?
When you initially acquire a work permit, it is valid for 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days if you meet the requirements. This allows you to stay in the nation for 60 days, during which time you and your employer must make arrangements to get a Residence Visa, an Emirates ID, and a Labour Card for you. It is the Residence Visa, in conjunction with the Labour Card, that grants you the legal right to reside and work in the United Arab Emirates. A UAE residence visa can be obtained for a period of one, two, or three years, depending on your intended purpose of travel and the discretion of UAE authorities.
How Can I Get a UAE Work Visa?
Once your work visa for the UAE has been issued, it will function as an entrance permit, allowing you to enter the country on the basis of your job in the United Arab Emirates. You can stay for a maximum of 60 days with this permit, which is valid for 30 days and can be extended once. During this period, your employer is responsible for arranging your residence visa. The UAE Employment Visa application process does not begin until you are in the country.
What is the UAE Employment Visa Procedure?
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of the emirate where you are employed must be notified that you have arrived in the UAE with the approval you received from the MoHRE. Your employer must then apply for a Residence Visa on your behalf with the GDRFA of the emirate where you are employed. The GDRFA will affix an Employment Visa (Residence Visa for employment reasons) to your passport after it has been accepted, and you will also obtain an Emirates ID that is valid for the same period as the visa.
Listed below are the webpages for the GDRFA offices in each of the emirates:
- Abu Dhabi
- Dubai (see also Amer, a website that Dubai citizens and residents may use to apply for family reunions, as well as a website that tourists can use to extend their Visa On Arrival)
- And other cities in the United Arab Emirates. Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
Can You Renew a UAE Work Visa?
Yes, it is possible. All forms of residence visas for the United Arab Emirates are given for a period of one to three years and can be renewed. Your sponsor is required to renew your UAE Work Visa within 30 days of the day on which it is due to expire. The method for renewing your UAE Work Visa is the same as it was for obtaining your visa in the first place: your sponsor must submit an application to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in the appropriate emirate. However, if you are still inside the UAE resident visa expiry grace period, your sponsor may be able to extend your visa after it has expired.
Getting a Work Visa for Dubai
Due to the fact that Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, the procedure for obtaining a Dubai Employment Visa is the same as it is for any other emirate. This includes the following:
- You obtain a job in Dubai (either while on a UAE Tourist Visa or through one of the UAE’s online job portals or job fairs)
- You relocate to Dubai
- And you start working there. While you are still in your home country, your employer begins the process of obtaining a Work Permit on your behalf. If your application is granted, you will utilize the work permit to enter Dubai. A medical examination is arranged by your employer, who then submits an application for a Residence Card for work to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai on your behalf. They must complete this within 60 days, as it is the length of time the permission is valid. Your company arranges for you to be issued with a Labour Card as well as an Emirates ID Card.
How much does an employment visa in Dubai cost?
The cost of a Dubai visa fee is the same as the cost of a visa fee for any other emirate in the United Arab Emirates (detailed above). However, in the majority of circumstances, it is the firm that has employed you that is responsible for covering all of your visa and work permit expenses.
Employment visa renewal in Dubai
If your employer serves as your sponsor, he or she can submit an application for you to renew your employment visa at the GDRFA in Dubai or an Amre facility on your behalf.
Getting a work and residency permit
The Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE) is in charge of issuing work authorizations. The employer must submit an application for a work permit to the Ministry of Human Resources and Employment. A new work permit can be obtained under Article 1 of Ministerial Decree No. 766 of 2015 for an employee whose employment was terminated due to the expiration of his contract, whether limited or non-limited, if the employee chooses to begin working for a new employer. In addition, an employee can get a new work visa for all limited and non-limited contracts if they meet the following criteria:
- When it is established that an employer has violated legal and contractual obligations, including but not limited to failing to pay wages for more than 60 days, the Ministry of Human Resources and Employment confirms that the employer has not provided work as a result of the firm being inactive for more than two months and if the employee reports to the ministry during this period
- When the final ruling in a labor case (which the Ministry of Human Resources and Employment referred to the Labour Court as a result of a complaint), the employee is awarded damages.
The employee must retain a status in the UAE that permits him to transfer his residency to another sponsor if he is currently in the country. Sites related to this one:
- Ministerial Resolution No. (764) of 2015 on standard employment contracts
- Job offers and contracts services-MoHRE
- Ministerial Resolution No. (764) of 2015 on standard employment contracts
- Ministerial Resolution No.
Unskilled employees now have access to new licenses. A fresh permit can be issued if both the worker and the employer agree that the contract should be terminated within the length of the permit, and the worker has worked for at least six months during that period. According to the ministerial order, a new permit can be provided to a worker whose employer terminated him wrongfully without the need to wait for six months to complete the process. New permits for highly trained professionals are now available.
This is relevant if the employee adheres to the terms of his or her employment contract.
- The Ministerial Decree No. 766 of 2015, which sets forth the requirements and circumstances for providing permission to a worker in order to work for a new company
Procuring a work visa
The Ministry of Human Resources and Employment (MoHRE) collaborates with the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of the emirate in which a person is working to get a work visa. The first step is to get a work permit for an expatriate from the Ministry of Human Resources and Employment. This document permits the bearer to enter the UAE for the purpose of finding work and is valid for two months from the date of issuance of the document. Following the employee’s entry into the UAE on the basis of the work permit, the sponsoring company arranges for the completion of the necessary formalities, including medical testing, the acquisition of a UAE Resident Identity (Emirates ID) Card, the acquisition of a Labour Card, and the stamping of the work residency permit on his passport, all within a 60-day period.
Following the completion of this process, the employee will be able to sponsor his or her family members and bring them into the nation.
Work visas – offshore
Several centers outside the UAE have been established by the Ministry of Human Resources and Employment and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation to help speed the visa application process. Employees would be able to learn about their rights, responsibilities, and terms and conditions of employment, as well as any benefits to which they are entitled, in a language that they are comfortable speaking.
This method guarantees that the contractual relationship between companies and workers is visible, and it prohibits any fraudulent attempts to replace employment offers once a person arrives in the United Arab Emirates. On the 22nd of August, 2021, an update was made.
How to apply for a Dubai working visa
MoHRE and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation have established centers outside of the UAE to help accelerate the process of obtaining work permits. It is hoped that employees would be able to learn about their legal rights, responsibilities, and employment terms and conditions, as well as any benefits to which they are entitled, in a language that they understand at the centers. After the employee has arrived in the United Arab Emirates, this system guarantees that the contractual relationship between the employer and the employee is transparent and prohibits any fraudulent attempts to replace work offers.
Types of visas and entry permits
There are several sorts of visas 1that will allow you to visit the United Arab Emirates, including the following:
- Visa on arrival– this type of entrance permission is issued to visitors to the UAE who are only in the country for a short amount of time, up to 30 or 90 days. Your nationality determines whether or not you will be granted a visa on arrival, as well as how long that visa will be valid for. Tourist visa– this entrance permit is for people who are not qualified for a visa on arrival and who wish to visit the country as a tourist. Those who do not qualify for a visa on arrival but who are traveling via the UAE will be granted a transit visa
- This entrance permit is valid for 90 days. Patient visa– this type of entrance visa permits persons, as well as their companions, to visit the nation for medical treatment purposes. Retirement visa – This type of residency visa allows UAE citizens to continue to live in Dubai after they have retired from their employment. If you purchase a home or make an investment in a business in the United Arab Emirates, you are eligible to dwell in the country.
Work authorization and a resident visa are required in the emirate in order to be employed there (evidence of employment). The first step in obtaining a Dubai work visa before relocating to the United Arab Emirates is to locate employment. As your employer will be your sponsor, it will be your employer’s obligation to submit your application for a work permit and a resident visa on your behalf. Once a permission has been obtained, the procedure may begin. Following that, the expat will be permitted to enter the nation and remain for a period of two months.
With a visiting visa such as the visa on arrival or the tourist visa, it is feasible to enter Dubai and find work while you are there, with your potential company sponsoring your stay.
You will also not be allowed to work until your application has been approved.
As the sponsor, it is their obligation to offer some level of basic coverage for its participants.
Husband or wife visa
Your spouse, if he or she presently works in Dubai, can become your sponsor — as well as the sponsor of any children you or your partner may have together. This will enable you and your children to reside in the city, and it will also provide you a work visa in the United Arab Emirates. Men and women must fulfill separate requirements when seeking to sponsor their families. The requirements are as follows:
- If your spouse is presently employed in Dubai, they can apply to be your sponsor, as well as the sponsor of any children you may have with your husband in the future. A Dubai work visa will be issued in exchange for allowing you and your children to live in the city. When seeking to sponsor your family, there are certain requirements for men and women to complete.
It is also important to note that it is illegal to be homosexual in Dubai 3and that same-sex marriage is not recognized by the local authorities in the country. As a result, the visa will only be valid if you are traveling as part of a heterosexual pair.
Aside from that, it’s important to note that being homosexual is illegal in Dubai 3and that same-sex marriage is not recognized by the government.
Therefore, if you are a member of a heterosexual couple, the visa will only work for you.
How to get a Dubai visa?
You may submit your visa application 5online. You will be expected to 6provide a scanned copy of your passport as well as a clean photograph of yourself in order to complete the application. The dimensions of the UAE visa photo are 4.3cm x 5.5cm. The application fee will be required in addition to proof of residency, a completed application form 7, and the application fee. A copy of your birth certificate and copies of your degrees may also be requested in some cases. If you are sponsoring a family member, you will also need to provide a copy of your residence visa as well as a copy of your UAE Resident Identity Card along with your application.
How long will my visa take to process?
Although the UAE government does not provide a recommended processing time for a Dubai work visa, it indicates that the entrance permit is often issued between two to seven working days. This will provide you permission to enter the nation and reside in the city for a period of two months. Your employer will then be responsible for completing the remaining components of your application, which they will have up to 60 days to do. In addition, there will be security checks, which may be time-consuming and inconvenient.
It is possible to obtain an entrance permit for a family visa in as little as two days after applying for one. Up to two weeks may be required to complete the remaining procedures necessary to conclude the visa application process.
How much will my Dubai visa cost?
When applying for a visa to Dubai, the cost of the visa is a factor to consider. For employers that want to sponsor their employees for work visas, the cost varies according to their workforce and their company’s annual sales volume (turnover). The good news is that your company will cover the cost of your work visa application and processing. Depending on whether you’re sponsoring your spouse or your spouse and children, the visa costs for Dubai family visas might be rather expensive.
What are the Dubai work visa medical requirements?
A blood test and an X-ray will be required as part of the medical examination you will be required to undergo as part of the Dubai working visa requirements. These examinations will include tests to determine whether or not you have HIV, hepatitis A and B, TB, leprosy, or syphilis, and to determine whether or not you are pregnant. However, although the HIV, leprosy, and TB tests are required for all employees, the other tests may only be required in particular types of jobs. Testing for hepatitis C will be performed on persons who work as babysitters, nursery and kindergarten owners, domestic workers, hairdressers, and those who work in health clubs and restaurants.
The tests will be carried out on persons who work as babysitters, domestic servants, or drivers, among other things. Aetna® is a registered trademark of Aetna Inc., and it is protected around the globe by trademark registrations and international treaties to which it is subject.
Dubai Visa – Application, Regulations & Fees [In 2022]
You will be required to submit to a blood test as well as an X-ray as part of the medical examination required for the Dubai working visa. These examinations will include tests to determine whether or not you have HIV, hepatitis A and B, TB, leprosy, or syphilis, and to determine whether or not you are expecting a child. However, although the HIV, leprosy, and TB tests are required for all employees, the other tests may only be required in specific types of jobs. Testing for hepatitis C will be performed on persons who work as babysitters, nursery and kindergarten owners, domestic workers, hairdressers, and those who work in health clubs and restaurants.
Those who work as babysitters, domestic servants, or drivers will be subjected to pregnancy testing.
Aetna® is a trademark of Aetna, Inc., and is used under license by other companies.
Dubai Visa Types
Individuals coming to Dubai for various purposes may have varying motivations. It is possible to obtain a Dubai visa in one of three ways, depending on the reason for your visit. A person seeking a visa to Dubai should choose the type of visa they require based on their intended purpose of trip. The following are the many types of Dubai visas:
- A Dubai Tourist visa is a sort of visa that is intended for persons who wish to go to the United Arab Emirates for holiday purposes. It is not provided by the UAE Embassy
- Rather, it must be sought for by the hotel, airline, or tour operator on behalf of the foreigners who are staying there. This may only be done if the foreign national already has a reservation with that particular hotel/airline/tour provider. Dubai tourist visas for Indians are available for both short- and long-term stays in the city.
- People coming to the United Arab Emirates in order to pay a visit to a family member who lives in the country are eligible for a Visit Visa. The application for a Dubai Visiting visa can be made by a family member who lives in the UAE, or by an airline, hotel, or tour operator headquartered in the UAE.
Transit/ Stopover Visa
- A Dubai Transit visa, also known as a Stopover visa, is a type of visa that is intended for travelers who have a stopover at Dubai International Airport. Those who will be traveling to Dubai in order to take a connecting aircraft from Dubai International Airport to their final destination should complete this form.
- In the United Arab Emirates, service visas are provided to those who wish to come to the country in order to provide a service to a firm or engage in commercial activity, such as account auditors, sales managers, and so on.
- Obtaining a Study visa in Dubai permits non-UAE citizens to study or get training in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Applicants for this form of visa must be sponsored by a university or institution in the United Arab Emirates that is funding the foreign student’s studies.
Medical Treatment Permit
- A Medical Treatment permit is a sort of visa that permits a foreign individual to travel to Dubai for the purpose of receiving medical care. Neither a single entry nor a series of entries are permitted under this authorization.
- In Dubai, a Work Permit is a form of visa that allows persons who desire come to work in the country to do so. It is published by the Ministry of Labour. The company or firm with whom the expat will be working in Dubai must submit an application for a work visa on their behalf. All candidates for the Dubai Work Visa must be at least 18 years old, however they must not be older than 60 years old.
Duration of Different Types of Dubai Visa
|Types of Dubai Visas||Visa Duration||Visa Validity(from the date of Issue)|
|Tourist Visa||Short-term visa||30 days||60 days|
|Long-term visa||60 days|
|Visit Visa||30 days or 90 days||60 days|
|Transit Visa||48 hours to 96 hours||14 days|
|Service Visa||14 days||14 days|
|Study Permit||Depends on the length of the course||–|
|Work Permit||Depends on the contract of employment||–|
Who Should Apply for Dubai Visa
Visitors from most nations throughout the globe, including India, are required to get a Dubai visa before entering the country. In order to go to the city of Dubai, all Indian nationals are required to get a Dubai visa for Indians. Indian passport holders are required to get a visa before embarking on their journey to the United Arab Emirates. People possessing a valid US Green Card or US visa (other than a work visa) can, on the other hand, obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for Indians. Individuals who do not have a valid Dubai visa will not be permitted to enter the Emirate.
How to Apply for Dubai Visa?
Visitors from most countries in the globe, including India, are required to get a Dubai visa before entering the country. To go to the city of Dubai, all Indian nationals are need to get a Dubai visa for Indians. Indian passport holders are required to get a visa before embarking on their journey to the United Arab Emirates. For Indian nationals, a visa on arrival in Dubai is available to those who have a valid US Green Card or US visa (save for a work visa). It is not possible to enter Dubai unless you have a valid visa from another country.
- Make a decision on the sort of Dubai visa you wish to obtain
- Visit the official website of the Government of the United Arab Emirates or the website of a tourist visa service provider operating in the UAE. Fill out the visa application form as completely as possible. Upload all of the necessary supporting documentation. You must pay the visa fee. Complete and submit your visa application
- People who submit a successful application for a Dubai visa for Indians will be issued the visa.
Documents Required to Apply for Dubai Visa
Take a look at the list of papers that must be submitted in order to apply for a visa to Dubai:
- A properly completed visa application form
- The first and final page of the passport, with at least 6 months of validity remaining
- A photocopy of the first and last page of the passport
- Color snapshot taken recently and placed on a white backdrop a copy of the applicant’s permanent residence visa (if the applicant’s country of permanent residency is different from his country of nationality)
- • Sponsorship from a Dubai-based travel operator, hotel, or airline company. You must have a valid travel insurance coverage. Confirmed hotel or flight reservations with the airline or hotel that will be responsible for obtaining a Dubai visa on your behalf Proof of investments or an annual income of at least USD 8000 is required. You can provide proof in the form of income tax records.
|Types of Dubai Visas||Documents Required|
- Sponsorship from a resident of the UAE, a trip operator, or a hotel
- A copy of the passport of a UAE citizen (who is supporting the trip)
- If the sponsor is employed by a commercial company or a government organization, a copy of his or her employment contract or pay certificate is required. Marriage certificate confirmed by the UAE Embassy or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (if the wife or husband is sponsoring the application)
- If you are sponsoring your own children, you will need to provide a birth certificate confirmed by the UAE Embassy. A proof of the applicant’s link with the sponsor that has been confirmed by the UAE Embassy (if the relationship can be proven through the use of family names in passports)
- The booking of an onward flight from Dubai to the destination
- For the duration of the visit, a confirmed reservation at a hotel in Dubai
- Sponsorship from a hospital or medical care provider in the United Arab Emirates
- Sponsorship from a company or corporation headquartered in the United Arab Emirates
- Copy of the signature card of the sponsoring company
- A copy of an academic degree that has been validated by a competent body
- A copy of a valid license a copy of the expat’s driving license (if going for the purpose of driving for a living)
- A letter of approval from the Ministry of Health, as well as required academic qualifications (if the position is that of a doctor)
- If the position is that of a teacher, an approval letter from the Ministry of Education is required.
Dubai Visa Fee
|Dubai Visa Types||Dubai Visa Cost (In AED)|
|Tourist Visa||For 30 days||1200|
|For 90 days||1700 (Single entry)|
|2500 (Multiple entries)|
|Visit Visa*||Short-term visa||400|
|Transit Visa||For 4 days||170|
|For 14 days||350|
|Medical Treatment Permit||For single entry||550|
|For multiple entries||1400|
|Work Permit||Application form||200|
|Category A firm||1000|
|Category B firm||2000|
|Category C firm||3000|
A deposit of AED 1020 is required from all applicants for the Dubai Visiting Visa, which will be repaid after the visitor has completed his or her stay in the UAE.
Travel Insurance for Dubai Visa
Dubai is a full vacation destination, offering something to appeal to guests of all ages and interests. But what if you misplace your passport someplace or become unwell as a result of the desert climate in the United Arab Emirates? Such occurrences will not only disrupt your vacation plans, but they will also have a negative impact on your trip budget. You must get travel insurance coverage in order to prevent such eventualities and to be adequately prepared for any unforeseen crises that may arise.
- A travel insurance policy protects the insured traveler against any unforeseeable events that may result in financial damages.
- Companies that provide travel insurance in India provide a wide range of options to their customers.
- People who are traveling to Dubai for educational purposes can get a student travel insurance policy, which includes coverage for sponsor protection, study disruption, compassionate visit, and other benefits.
- According to the visa criteria established by the Government of Dubai, it is required for all applicants to have a valid travel insurance coverage in place when traveling to or from Dubai.
Applications from India can be approved for a Dubai visa for Indians provided that they have travel insurance for the duration of their trip.
Dubai family visa : Apply, Extend & Cancel – 2022 rules & updates
We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of all the regulatory revisions for obtaining a Dubai family visa in 2022. By reading this advice, you will not only be able to improve the sponsorship process, but you will also be able to save unnecessary charges. If you have all of the relevant information, you should be OK. The correct PRO or typing center may save you both time and money since they will work efficiently.
Rather of filing for a Dubai family visa for a family member who is not now in the UAE, you may save 1290 AED by applying for one while they are still in the country (getting them on aUAE visit visaand then apply dependent visa). Continue reading to learn how you may save money. Let’s get started with the first topic. You shouldn’t be concerned if you have all of your documentation in order; you may apply for and complete their dependant visa in Dubai when they are in or out of the country. It has no effect on whether or not a request is approved or rejected.
Family members outside of Dubai
In the event that you have made the decision that you would certainly fund your family member’s trip to Dubai, you may proceed to get an entrance permit while your family member is still outside of the country. It is possible to complete the remaining steps of the process such as stamping once your family member arrives. This approach will save you money because an admission permit for people who are not from Dubai costs 490 AED, and you will avoid having to pay that fee. Continue reading to find out how much an entrance permit will cost them if they are already in Dubai.
Family member in side Dubai
The person in question has arrived in Dubai on a tourist or on arrival visa, and you would want to change the status of their visa from tourist to resident. This may be accomplished without the need for them to leave the country or complete an Oman visa run. If you choose the no-exit option, you will be required to pay for an inside-country entrance permit, which will cost 1140 AED, as well as a status change, which will cost 640 AED. The Oman visa run will need you to drive to the Oman border, but you will be able to save a total of 640 AED.
Additionally, your ability to sponsor a family member is determined by the compensation you get under the terms of your employment contract.
In addition, you must have an Ejari tenancy contract for your apartment or a rental agreement in your name from another apartment or place of habitation.
At one point in time, only particular professions on a predetermined list were eligible to sponsor their family members. Currently, all professionals are eligible to sponsor their family members, provided that they meet all of the conditions listed above.
There are certain other requirements depending on the situation:
- It is necessary for a woman to have a residence permit that lists her career as teacher, engineer, nurse, doctor or any other job in the medical field if she desires to sponsor her spouse and children. Her pay should be a minimum of 10,000 AED, or 8,000 AED if she is provided with housing. She will also be required to produce any further documentation that may be asked by the appropriate authorities. A payment as a guarantee is required from expatriates who desire to sponsor their parents, as is documentation demonstrating that their parents have no other means of care back home. To qualify for the minimum income (20,000 AED or 19,000 AED, plus two-bedroom housing), the expatriate must earn the minimum specified salary (20,000 AED or 19,000 AED), and get an annual medical insurance policy for both parents with the minimum indicated coverage for each parent. If an expatriate intends to sponsor his or her stepchildren, he or she must adhere to the GDRFA’s guidelines, which are detailed below. There must be a documented no-objection certificate from the biological parent and a monetary deposit for each kid in order to adopt a child. It is possible for a Muslim foreigner to sponsor two spouses, as long as all of the requirements and restrictions set down by the GDRFA are met. A deposit for each kid must be kept by single moms who wish to sponsor them, as well as a signed no objection certificate from the biological father. An expatriate can only sponsor his daughter if she is or they are not married
- Otherwise, he cannot sponsor her. An expatriate can only sponsor his son till he reaches the age of eighteen. If the son continues to study in the UAE or abroad beyond the age of 18, sponsorship is provided until the son reaches the age of 21 if documentation is provided that he is pursuing an education.
- 1. 1 year family visa – persons who sponsor their stepchildren will be granted a 1 year UAE Resident visa, which must be renewed on an annual basis. 2. A family visa valid for two years, depending on the sponsor’s two-year employment contract A family visa for two years has been issued. 3. A three-year family visa based on the sponsor’s three-year job contract is available. A family visa for three years has been issued.
- Documents required for the processing of your wife’s visa application
- Documents required in order to process a visa for your child
- All bio pages of the sponsor (husband’s) passport must be in soft copy
- The sponsor (husband’s) visa must be in soft copy
- The sponsor (husband’s) Emirates ID must be in original
- Ejari is a soft copy of Ejari. Contract of employment – electronic version
- Your photograph – a soft copy Soft copy of the marriage certificate with the attestation
- Wife’s passport copy with full bio pages in soft copy
- Wife’s recent color passport size photo in soft copy
- Wife’s recent color passport size photo in hard copy
- Soft copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Soft copy of the sponsor’s passport (father or mother) with full bio pages – soft copy
- Soft copy of the sponsor’s visa
- Soft copy of the sponsor’s Emirates ID (husband)
- Soft copy of the child’s birth certificate certified
- Ejari is available in soft form
- Labor contract is also available in soft copy. Your photograph – a soft copy a soft copy of the child’s passport, including all bio pages
- A soft copy of the wife’s most recent color passport-sized photo
For those sponsoring their parents, second wife, stepchildren, son or daughter, please see “Eligibility” for information on the extra papers that must be submitted in addition to the above mentioned.
The following is a step-by-step guide to completing a family visa in Dubai.
01Collecting the documents (soft copies and Original Emirates ID)
Send us the soft copies of the needed papers, as well as the original Emirates ID card, and we will process your application. If you do not want to come to our office, we may arrange for a courier to pick up your package for you.
It is necessary to create a new file in the immigration system using the papers that have been given. After that, they will begin the process of producing the entrance permission.
There are two different sorts of admission permits available. After the file has been opened, the application for an entry permission will be completed based on the location of your family member. If you have a family member who is already in Dubai, you can apply for the first type of admission permission. If your family member is not currently in the United Arab Emirates, you must apply for the second type of admission permission.
- Permission to enter – new – dwelling – (children/wife) – Resident sponsor employed in the private sector, free zone, or government (on the inside)
- Entry permit – new – residency – (children/wife) – Resident sponsor working in the private sector / free zone / government (outside of the country)
04If applicant is in Dubai, change statusif not in Dubai, enter Dubai
If your family member is already in Dubai, the application for a change of status should be submitted as soon as the entrance permission has been issued. They can use the entrance permission to enter Dubai if they are not in the country.
In order to get a family residency visa, the applicant must undergo a medical examination in one of the medical centers that have been certified by the Dubai Health Authority and the Ministry of HealthPrevention. You can seek medical attention at the nearest approved medical center in Dubai. Documents that are required
- A valid passport photocopy
- A valid entry permit
- Two passport-sized photographs with a white backdrop
To apply for an Emirates ID card, you must complete the eform on the FAIC website and submit it together with the supporting documentation listed below:
- Original passport
- Original legal residence or entrance permission
- Original birth certificate Original birth certificate or father’s passport or Emirates ID
- Passport and visa of the applicant’s sponsor (only for newborns)
- Original birth certificate or father’s passport or Emirates ID
According to the regulations of the Dubai Health Authority (DHA), it is mandatory for all visa holders to have medical insurance policies that have been authorized by the DHA. Isahd is the source. It is possible to obtain a personal medical insurance coverage for dependents with an annual maximum of 150,000 AED and a 20 percent coinsurance payment by the insured through local insurance providers. Services can be obtained through recognized health centers, clinics, hospitals, and other facilities.
The insurance will cover the entire cost of therapy if the patient’s condition exceeds specified restrictions.
30 percent of the prescription cost is borne by the insured for each and every prescription.
The physician and the pharmacist are restricted to a list of formulary goods that are readily available to them.
Inside of 60 days of being issued an entrance permit, the visa holder must either enter Dubai or complete a status change request in the country. They should then go to obtain an Emirates ID and undergo medical examination in order to proceed with the visa stamping. The present visa status of your family member, which is normally the expiration date of your tourist visa, has a significant impact on the processing of your family visa the majority of the time. You are perplexed as to whether the time you have available is adequate to process a family visa or whether you will require a tourist visa extension.
We can provide you with a breakdown of how many days it takes to complete the procedure from the time the file is opened to the time the stamp is applied.
|Collecting the documents||1 day|
|File opening||1 day|
|Entry permit||2 days|
|Change status||1 day|
|Emirates ID||1 day|
|Total||15-17 working days|
The times shown are all estimates, and it is possible that they will take longer than planned owing to immigration and the fact that weekends (Friday and Saturday) in Dubai are not included.
The cost of a Dubai family visa is determined by the location of the application, the validity period of your residence visa (2 or 3 years), the type of insurance you wish to provide for your family member, and whether you require a standard or expedited delivery service. We attempted to provide you with an estimate of the cost depending on the current scenario.
|2 years visa||Applicant is in Dubai||Without insurance||3550 AED|
|With insurance||5322 AED|
|Applicant out of Dubai||Without insurance||2250 AED|
|With insurance||4022 AED|
|3 years visa||Applicant is in Dubai||Without insurance||3750 AED|
|With insurance||5522 AED|
|Applicant out of Dubai||Without insurance||2450 AED|
|With insurance||4222 AED|
- Children and unmarried women have insurance premiums that are half as high as those of married women (0-65 years old)
- And Marriage-related insurance costs for married women (Age 45-90) are almost twice as expensive as insurance rates for parents. The ages of married women are recognized to be between 18 and 45 years
An application for a new Dubai family residency visa entrance permit has been submitted. a sample Dubai application for a change of status Change of status from a tourist visa to a resident visa. a sample access permit for Dubai’s residential area a sample access permit for Dubai’s residential area After considering the idea, the UAE cabinet accepted it, enabling international students studying at UAE-based colleges to fund their family members’ visits to the country if they can afford to stay there.
Several adjustments have been made to the citizenship and national residence processes, according to Sheikh Mohammed, including the approval of abroad students to sponsor their families if they can afford to do so, as long as they meet certain requirements.
The terms of this visa have not yet been made public.
- The date is September 25, 2021. UAE residency visa holders who have been out of the country for more than six months will now be allowed to return if they have been fully immunized with vaccinations approved by the World Health Organization. The statement was made by the National Center for Emergency Management and Disaster Preparedness (NCEMA) and the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (Federal ID and Citizenship) (ICA). This regulation is valid for travellers arriving from countries that have already been suspended. To return to the United Arab Emirates, travellers must complete these three procedures. Submit a vaccination certificate to the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) to be authorized. Show a negative PCR test result obtained from an approved lab 48 hours before departure, together with a QR code. While following to all preventive precautions, you should take part in a Rapid PCR test before, on day 4, and on day 8 after your arrival in the UAE. These regulations do not apply to minors under the age of sixteen. The previously announced precautions are still effective in protecting those who have not been vaccinated. On September 13, 2021 (according to Gulf News), Travel to Dubai is now permitted for all UAE citizens without the need for prior authorisation from the GDRFA or the ICA. If you are traveling from a country such as India or Nigeria and need to present a certificate for a negative COVID-19 RT PCR test result, you will need to produce a certificate from Zambia, Vietnam, Pakistan, South Africa, or Uganda. This exam must have been completed no more than 72 hours before the flight departs. UAE residents returning from these ten countries (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, India, Nigeria, Vietnam, Zambia, South Africa, and Uganda) must first obtain permission from either the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs, or GDRFA, if they reside in Dubai, or the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA), if they reside anywhere else in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). (Source: Emirates)
- September 05, 2021UAE residents returning from these ten countries (Paki
How much is Dubai Visa in Nigerian Naira in 2022
Nigerians planning to go to Dubai frequently inquire about the cost of a visa to the United Arab Emirates, which is one of the most frequently asked questions. The first thing you should be aware of is that there are many visa categories, and you’ll be asked to apply for one that corresponds to the nature of your stay. You have two options: you may apply on your own or you can employ a visa agency to make the procedure more comfortable for you. However, you must be cautious because there are many bogus visa agents out there.
Types of Dubai Visa Available to Nigerians
Visitors are permitted to stay in the UAE for a maximum of 96 hours with this visa. It is most suitable for those who want to remain in the nation for a duration of less than four days at the most.
14-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
Upon issue, this visa is non-extendable and is valid for a period of 14 days from the date of issue.
30-Day Visa (short-term visit, single entry)
This visa is likewise non-extendable, and it is only valid for a 30-day period of time. This visa is valid for a period of 58 days from the day it was issued to you. It is only acceptable for a family of four traveling for leisure or vacation purposes.
This visa is valid for 90 days and is a great alternative for individuals who are visiting Dubai for a vacation or to see relatives and friends in the United Arab Emirates. After three years of suspension, the 90-day visit visa, as well as the Multiple Entry Short Term Visa for 30 days and the Multiple Entry Long Term Visa for 90 days, were reinstated in 2017.
It was previously possible to obtain a 30-day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa for as little as 63,000, a 90-day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa for as little as 154,000 and a 90-day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa for as little as 63,000.
Cost of Dubai Visa in Nigeria
The costs of these visa classes are detailed in the table below.
- Thirty-day visa costs 30,000
- Ninety-six hour visa costs 23,000
- Fourteen-day visa costs 30,000
- Cancellation fee is 8,400.
Getting Your Dubai Visa in Nigeria: Requirements
At the VFS Dubai Visa Application Centre, you will be required to make a payment. After making your payment, you should obtain an electronic receipt, since you will need it when applying for your visa in the future. In general, as a Nigerian, you must satisfy certain requirements before applying for a Dubai visa, which are outlined below. When it comes to hiring, one of the most crucial variables is your financial history. You will be required to submit an actual copy of a letter from your bank confirming that you have a Nigerian bank account with adequate cash to cover the cost of your journey to Dubai.
- This statement should be stamped with the bank’s seal and signed by the account holder.
- It is your responsibility to submit the necessary documentation to prove that your vacation is funded by a firm or individual.
- In Dubai, this fee is refunded upon receipt of a returned passport with a proof of entrance and exit stamp.
- If you have been invited by a member of your immediate family who lives in Dubai, you will be required to pay this deposit.
- In the event of an invitation, you will be required to submit the following papers to the sender:
- Invitation letter accompanied by a copy of the labor contract of the family member who is inviting you, as well as an attestation from the Emirates Commercial Visa Section in Dubai
- When inviting a spouse, a marriage certificate must be shown, and a birth certificate must be presented when inviting children.
Letter of invitation, together with a copy of the labor contract of the family member who is inviting you, as well as an attestation from the Emirates Commercial Visa Section in Dubai; For inviting a spouse, a marriage certificate must be provided, as well as a birth certificate when inviting children.
- You must have an original copy of your foreign passport (which must be valid for at least six months)
- Copies of a colored passport
- Colored photo page and bio page
- Copies of a colored passport The expiration date, as well as any other particular endorsement information, must be clearly visible. Photograph of yourself in your passport with your complete name and passport number inscribed on the reverse
- 4.3 cm × 5.5 cm in size and on a white backdrop, preferably, are the specifications. Ticket for a flight
If you are a non-Nigerian applying from Nigeria, you must submit a color copy of your valid CERPAC as well as your resident permit visa. You’ll also be asked to provide additional supporting documentation, which may vary depending on the type of visa you’re seeking for. The application form for the Dubai visa may be downloaded on the internet whenever you are ready to submit your application. Make sure to fill out the form completely and accurately. Then go to the Dubai Visa Application Center and drop off your completed visa application along with the necessary supporting documentation.
You should have photocopies of the first and final two pages of your foreign passport, as well as a copy of your flight ticket, with you on the day you submit your application.
and 3:00 p.m.
In most cases, processing takes 3-4 working days to complete.
You may also reach them by phone at the following number: +234 453 0859.
For further information, you can contact them at the following phone number: +234 818 817 1660.
It is required that you have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months prior to applying for a UAE visa. If you are applying for a Dubai visa, the processing period ranges between 2 and 8 days, depending on the type of visa you are requesting for.
See related visa and travel stuff
- What does a Kuwait visa cost in Nigeria in 2022
- How much does a Dubai visa cost in Nigerian Naira in 2022
- How much does a Kuwait visa cost in Nigeria in 2022
- Cost of a Turkish visa in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of a South African visa in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of an international passport in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of a visa from Nigeria to Canada (2022)
- Germany Visa Fees in Nigeria (2022)
- Cost of an Australian Visa in Nigeria (2022)
- Germany Visa Fees in Nigeria (2022)