Dubai Visa Fees
|Types of Dubai Visa||Fees|
|96-hour visa||Rs.2,850 Rs.4,470 (Express Visa Fees)|
|14 days Single entry short-term visa||Rs.5,690 Rs.7,310 (Express Visa Fees)|
|30 days Single entry short-term visa||Rs.5,690 Rs.7,310 (Express Visa Fees)|
|90 days visit visa||Rs.14,100|
How much does a 3 month Dubai visa cost?
The 90 days Dubai visa cost for a standard single entry visa is INR 14,555. This 90 days Dubai visa fees is inclusive of service charge and tax. The 90 days Dubai visa price for a multiple entry Visa is INR 35,230.
Is Dubai visa free for Indian?
Yes, all Indian passport holders require a visit to visit Dubai. Indian nationals holding a normal passport and a valid Visa, or a Green Card issued by the USA, or UK or EU Residency, can obtain a Dubai visa on arrival for a maximum stay of 14 days.
How much is a 2 year visa?
The work visa costs 5000 AED with a validity of 2 years.
How much is 1year visa to Dubai?
The fee of the 1-year visa UAE is USD 287 per applicant. However, keep in mind that you are also required to obtain an insurance policy and will be liable to processing and Emirates ID fees. The total cost of obtaining the VWP is approximately USD 611.
How long can I stay in Dubai without a visa?
30‑day visit eligibility. If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30‑day visit visa free of charge.
Can I stay in Dubai for 90 days?
Depending on your plan, tourist visas to the UAE can be issued for 30 days or 90 days for single or multiple entries. Tourist visas can be extended for 30 days twice, without the need to leave the country.
How much does a 90 day visa cost?
Fiancé Visa (K-1) The foreign fiancé completes a visa application (Form DS-160), submits it online (or according to the local consulate’s instructions), and pays the $265 visa fee. The foreign fiancé goes to an interview at the U.S. embassy or consulate, and presents any requested documents during the interview.
How can I get job in Dubai?
Tips on how to get a job in Dubai
- Understanding the market is the key to success.
- Keep a close eye on the employment and visa policies.
- Booming industries in Dubai.
- Apply online after updating your resume or CV.
- Get the right visa type.
- Documentation required to get a job in Dubai.
- Other mandatory documents required.
How much is the 5 year tourist visa in UAE?
How much does it cost? The multiple entry five-year visa costs Dh650 plus a service fee of Dh50.
Can I work in Dubai with tourist visa?
Passport and visas Foreigners planning to work in the UAE must know that they cannot work on visit visas or tourist visas. Working without first obtaining the proper visa status is illegal and can lead to imprisonment, fines and/or deportation. The penalties apply to both: the employer and the employee.
How can I get free visa for Dubai?
If you are a passport holder of the below country or territory, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30‑day visit visa free of charge.
How can I stay in Dubai permanently?
One can obtain residency in Dubai or in another emirate in UAE if sponsorship by an employer is provided. The Dubai residence visa must be renewed every three years. Another way to obtain residency in Dubai is by purchasing real estate.
UAE visa information
Applicants for visas and sponsorships should submit their applications to the Abu Dhabi Emirates Ticketing Office, located at Al Sawari Tower C, Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, UAE. Visa services are available from Sunday through Wednesday (8.30am to 5pm) Thursday is a working day (8.30am to 4.30pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days. The Emirates Ticketing Office in Ajman Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Street is home to the Escape Tower. Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 8pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Service for visas is available from Saturday through Wednesday (8.30am to 6pm) and on Thursday (from 8am to 6pm) (8.30am to 5.30pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Visa services are available from Sunday through Thursday (7am to 2pm) Fridays, Saturdays, and public holidays are all off days.
: +61 4 504 7300 [email protected] is the e-mail address to use.
- to 2.30 p.m.), Friday (7 a.m.
- to 12 noon) (9am to 4pm) Sundays and public holidays are off limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (10am to 5pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available on a daily basis (10am to 6pm) VFS Global Services is an acronym that stands for VFS Global Services.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 7pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
- Visa services are available from Saturday through Thursday (9am to 6pm) Fridays and public holidays are off-limits.
Can I get a visa on arrival in Dubai?
IVisa | This page was last updated on February 4, 2022. When it comes to acquiring a visa for a trip to Dubai, you have a number of alternatives to choose from. If you do not come from a visa-exempt nation, you can obtain a visa on arrival in Dubai, and you can also apply for a visa online if you want to do so. That is, of course, if you are eligible. When it comes to obtaining a visa on arrival, you must fly with one of the recognized carriers, which include Emirates, Etihad, Air Arabia, Air Astana, Flydubai, Turkish Airlines, and Indigo Airlines, in order to be eligible for one at the airport.
You may, of course, obtain a visa on arrival if you fly with these airlines to any of the other Arab Emirates while on your trip to the UAE.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Accordant to UAE visa policy, any nations that are qualified for a visa on arrival can also apply in advance utilizing the electronic visa system that was implemented by the United Arab Emirates in 2015. iVisa is one of the firms that can assist you with your online visa application. You will not be required to pick up your visa at the Etihad service desk at the airport because the firm employs their services. The UAE visa will be sent to you by e-mail from iVisa.
Do I need a visa to visit the UAE?
What you can do will be determined on your nationality. You can use our Visa Checker to see if you are eligible for an eVisa to the UAE. Simply enter your country of origin and the UAE as your destination to see if you are eligible.
What is a UAE eVisa?
It is an official document that grants you permission to travel to and from the United Arab Emirates. It is electronically linked to your passport and serves as proof of your travel authorization.
How long can I stay in the UAE with an eVisa?
Visitors who have obtained an eVisa can stay in the UAE for a maximum of 30 days in total during a single visit. Your visit is strictly confined to business or tourist purposes, and you are not permitted to seek paid job or employment during your stay.
What are the documents required to apply?
The first thing you should do is determine whether or not you fit the qualifications for the position. However, you shouldn’t be concerned because they are simple to do as well. Here is what you must give in order for iVisa to expedite your visa processing:
- Valid passport– All applicants are needed to have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of their arrival in the United Arab Emirates. Make certain that the scan is in JPEG format before submitting it as a passport scan. Passport photo– the photograph must fulfill the requirements for use as a passport photograph. Make certain that the photo is shot against a white background and that you are looking directly at the camera. You are not permitted to wear glasses or hat unless you have religious grounds for doing so. You will receive an e-mail copy of your visa when you submit your online application. Make sure your email address is valid. You must have access to your account in order to print the visa, so be sure you have that access. You will be required to make a payment throughout the application process, which is why you must have a way of making an online payment. Payment methods accepted by iVisa include credit/debit cards, PayPal, WeChat, and Alipay.
Keep in mind that children, even those who fly on your lap, require their own visa, which means you must supply a photo of them, a copy of their passport, and a copy of their birth certificate in either English or Arabic at the time of application.
How long is the UAE eVisa valid?
The UAE eVisa is valid for 60 days from the date of issuance.
What are the processing times and prices?
There are three alternatives available:
- Typical processing takes 7 Business Days and costs USD 153.50 (service fees included)
- Expedited processing takes 10 Business Days and costs USD 153.50 (service fees included). The total cost of your visa is USD 185.00 if you choose expedited processing, which means you will obtain your visa within 5 business days (service fees included)
- Processing on a super-rush basis is the most expedient choice. In only three business days, you will receive your eVisa, for which you will be charged USD 225.50 (service costs included).
To begin using your application, click here.
How long does it take to apply for a UAE eVisa?
Only a few pieces of information must be entered into the application form, and the entire process will take less than 10 minutes. After that, iVisa will take care of everything else. We will tell you as soon as the status of your application has been determined.
How can I apply for a UAE eVisa?
The application for an eVisa to the United Arab Emirates may be completed in three simple steps:
- The first step will require you to fill up some basic information about yourself. In addition, you must select the processing time from among the alternatives listed previously. After that, you will be asked to review step one and complete the payment
- This is the second step. An online questionnaire serves as the final stage. It is at this moment that you will need to upload a scan of your passport. In some cases, further documentation may be necessary
- However, this is dependent on the individual’s circumstances.
When you begin, you will be asked to fill out some basic information about yourself. Choosing the processing time from among the alternatives listed above is also required. After that, you will be asked to review step one and complete the payment. Questionnaires are used as the final phase in the process. Your passport scan must be uploaded at this stage in the process. In some cases, further documentation may be necessary; however, this is dependent on the individual’s situation.
Do I need to get a UAE eVisa for my kids too?
Yes. All foreign nationals seeking to go to the United Arab Emirates require a visa, including children. Parents can submit applications on behalf of their children at the same time as their own applications.
How can I apply for my family or friends?
You can use this form to apply for friends or family members. Simply ensure that you have all of the necessary documentation (you can see above in this article). If you are applying for only one friend or family member, you can submit your application here and include his or her information.
When applying for more than one individual, you can do so by selecting ‘Add additional applicant’ from the application form and entering all of the necessary information.
What can I do if I make a mistake in my application?
It is always possible to make a mistake. If this is the case, please contact one of our customer service specialists as soon as possible so that they can assist you. Your eVisa is linked to your passport number; thus, if we have already submitted your application, you will be unable to make any changes and will be required to reapply; however, we will not charge you for a second service fee.
Is it safe to use iVisa to get my UAE eVisa?
IVisa ensures the highest level of security and confidentiality for your personal information, and we make significant investments in the protection of our database. Your personal information is in the best possible hands. You may read the testimonies of hundreds of satisfied customers by clicking here.
I have more unresolved questions, where can I find more info?
Please click here to begin a live conversation with one of our customer care specialists for a faster resolution. Alternatively, you may discover further information and frequently asked questions here.
UAE Work Visa and Permit
Foreign nationals who wish to live in the UAE for an extended period of time must get a Residence Visa. In addition, if you wish to be permitted to work in the UAE, you must obtain a valid work permit for the country. However, before you can do anything, you must find an employer who is ready to engage you and begin the process of obtaining your employment visa and work permit in the United Arab Emirates. The employment visa for Dubai, or any other emirate in the United Arab Emirates, is accompanied by special restrictions designed to ensure that employees’ rights are not abused.
UAE Employment Visa Rules
You, as well as the firm that hires you, must meet the following requirements in order to be permitted to work in the United Arab Emirates:
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate. It is necessary that the firm that is hiring you has a legal license. There must be no infractions in the company’s operations. The work you do must be compatible with the nature of the organization that has hired you.
Who is Eligible for a UAE Work Visa?
Any foreigner over the age of 18 who wishes to work in the UAE must first complete the requirements established by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE). There is no upper age limit for employment in the United Arab Emirates, however companies pay a higher charge to employees over the age of 65 who work for them. In accordance with their academic credentials and skill sets, foreign employees are classified into three categories:
- If you have at least a bachelor’s degree, you fall into category 1. If you hold a post-secondary diploma in any discipline, you fall into category 2. If you have a high school diploma, you fall into category 3.
What documents do I need for a UAE employment visa?
When applying for an employment visa in the United Arab Emirates, you must provide numerous supporting papers, including the following:
- Your original passport as well as a photocopy of your passport are required. a photograph the size of a passport, in accordance with UAE criteria
- Copies of your academic transcripts are required. Both the UAE Embassy or consulate in your country, as well as your nation’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, must certify that you possess the necessary qualifications. a medical certificate from a government-approved health institution in the United Arab Emirates
- Business-related documentation from the firm that hired you, such as the company’s commercial license or business card
A photocopy of your passport and your actual passport are required. According to UAE regulations, a photo the size of a passport; You should bring copies of your academic credentials as well. Both the UAE Embassy or consulate in your country, as well as your nation’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, must certify that you possess the required qualifications. Certificate from a government-approved health facility in the United Arab Emirates; Business-related documentation from the firm that hired you, such as the company’s commercial license or business card
How can I get a Work Permit in UAE?
Your employer is responsible for obtaining a work permit on your behalf.
Work permits for the United Arab Emirates are issued by the Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation (MoHRE), which is responsible for the process. The following steps must be completed in order to obtain a UAE work permit:
- In order to obtain a work visa, the employer must complete an application on the Tas’Heel website, which is managed by the Ministry of Labor
- They provide the necessary documentation (see below)
- And Their application is reviewed by the Ministry, which requests that they resubmit any papers or fix any anomalies that they believe are present
- The approval is issued by the Ministry, and the employer can obtain a copy of it from the Ministry’s website.
UAE Work Permit fees
The following are the costs for work permits in the United Arab Emirates:
- The following steps must be taken in order to obtain an initial approval for a new electronic work permit: AED 200 per category/level for all categories/levels
- Approval of the new electronic work permit (including the worker’s recruiting and hiring as well as their Labour Card)
- Approval of the new electronic work permit
- Level A: AED 600
- Level B: AED 1,500
- Level C: AED 2,000
- Level D: AED 3,000
- In the case of foreign employees above the age of 65, the rate is AED 5,000 across all categories.
Second, the company’s skilled and unskilled workers are split into levels, which are determined by the company’s ratio of skilled and unskilled personnel. The majority of the time, it is your employer that is responsible for funding the fees of your UAE work visa.
How Long Does it Take to Get a UAE Work Permit?
Once the Ministry has received all of the required documentation, it typically takes around 5 working days to issue the work permit.
How long is a UAE Work Permit Valid?
When you initially acquire a work permit, it is valid for 30 days and can be extended for another 30 days if you meet the requirements. This allows you to stay in the nation for 60 days, during which time you and your employer must make arrangements to get a Residence Visa, an Emirates ID, and a Labour Card for you. It is the Residence Visa, in conjunction with the Labour Card, that grants you the legal right to reside and work in the United Arab Emirates. A UAE residence visa can be obtained for a period of one, two, or three years, depending on your intended purpose of travel and the discretion of UAE authorities.
How Can I Get a UAE Work Visa?
Once your work visa for the UAE has been issued, it will function as an entrance permit, allowing you to enter the country on the basis of your job in the United Arab Emirates. You can stay for a maximum of 60 days with this permit, which is valid for 30 days and can be extended once. During this period, your employer is responsible for arranging your residence visa. The UAE Employment Visa application process does not begin until you are in the country.
What is the UAE Employment Visa Procedure?
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) of the emirate where you are employed must be notified that you have arrived in the UAE with the approval you received from the MoHRE. Your employer must then apply for a Residence Visa on your behalf with the GDRFA of the emirate where you are employed. The GDRFA will affix an Employment Visa (Residence Visa for employment reasons) to your passport after it has been accepted, and you will also obtain an Emirates ID that is valid for the same period as the visa.
Listed below are the webpages for the GDRFA offices in each of the emirates:
- Abu Dhabi
- Dubai (see also Amer, a website that Dubai citizens and residents may use to apply for family reunions, as well as a website that tourists can use to extend their Visa On Arrival)
- And other cities in the United Arab Emirates. Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, and Fujairah are all cities in the United Arab Emirates.
Can You Renew a UAE Work Visa?
Yes, it is possible. All forms of residence visas for the United Arab Emirates are given for a period of one to three years and can be renewed. Your sponsor is required to renew your UAE Work Visa within 30 days of the day on which it is due to expire. The method for renewing your UAE Work Visa is the same as it was for obtaining your visa in the first place: your sponsor must submit an application to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in the appropriate emirate. However, if you are still inside the UAE resident visa expiry grace period, your sponsor may be able to extend your visa after it has expired.
Getting a Work Visa for Dubai
Due to the fact that Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, the procedure for obtaining a Dubai Employment Visa is the same as it is for any other emirate. This includes the following:
- You obtain a job in Dubai (either while on a UAE Tourist Visa or through one of the UAE’s online job portals or job fairs)
- You relocate to Dubai
- And you start working there. While you are still in your home country, your employer begins the process of obtaining a Work Permit on your behalf. If your application is granted, you will utilize the work permit to enter Dubai. A medical examination is arranged by your employer, who then submits an application for a Residence Card for work to the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) in Dubai on your behalf. They must complete this within 60 days, as it is the length of time the permission is valid. Your company arranges for you to be issued with a Labour Card as well as an Emirates ID Card.
How much does an employment visa in Dubai cost?
The cost of a Dubai visa fee is the same as the cost of a visa fee for any other emirate in the United Arab Emirates (detailed above). However, in the majority of circumstances, it is the firm that has employed you that is responsible for covering all of your visa and work permit expenses.
Employment visa renewal in Dubai
If your employer serves as your sponsor, he or she can submit an application for you to renew your employment visa at the GDRFA in Dubai or an Amre facility on your behalf.
Welcome to DUBAI VISA PROCESSING CENTRE (DVPC)
Greetings, Applicants We would like to inform you that the Bangalore VFS center has been relocated to the following address: VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Nagar, Bangalore, Karnataka 560076VFS GLOBAL22, Gopalan Innovation Mall, Bannerghatta Main Rd,Sarakki Industrial Layout, 3rd Phase, J. P. Please keep in mind that the new location’s admission criteria for the visa application center are listed below. All customers must be fully vaccinated (anyone who has received both doses of the vaccine and 14 days have elapsed since the administration of the second dose) in accordance with the most recent order issued by the Government of Karnataka in order to be permitted entry into the mall with immediate effect.
- COWIN Certificate in tangible form
- OR, confirmation using the Arogya Setu app
Customers who are only partially or completely immunized will be required to schedule a new appointment. We ask for your help in adhering to the policies outlined above so that we can continue to offer a safe workplace for our customers and employees. Customers who will be coming in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai) on or after July 7, 2020, can apply for their visas. Upon arrival, customers are asked to bring the following documentation with them:
- When arriving at Dubai International Airport, you will be asked to complete a health declaration form, which must be downloaded, printed, and entirely filled out in block capital letters before signing and handing it over. Please click here to get the download link. Quarantine undertaking form- This form must be downloaded, printed, and properly filled out in block capital letters before it can be signed and sealed. Downloading the file is available by clickinghere
- To schedule a PCR test through an approved center, please visithere. It is strongly advised that you obtain health insurance that is valid for the term of the visa’s validity to cover any testing, medical, and quarantine costs. For the most up-to-date information on travel requirements for travellers heading to Dubai, please visit this page.
Prior to submitting your applications, please ensure that you are aware of any applicable foreign travel rules in your home country.
Need a UAE visa?
You can find all of the information you need regarding applying for a tourist visa right here (short, long, single entry or multiple entry). Requirements that must be met
- Application form that has been completed
- 6x6cm color image with a white backdrop (at least 80% of your face should be visible)
- 6x6cm color photograph with a minimum resolution of 600×600 pixels
- Copy of your passport in color displaying your complete name, nationality, date and place of birth, passport number, date of issuance and expiration, name of your father or legal guardian, and the name of your mother
- And At the time of travel, you must have a valid passport with at least six months remaining on its validity date. Flight confirmation for travel into Abu Dhabi International Airport and continuing from Abu Dhabi to a third destination
Children As an additional requirement to the essential prerequisites given above, you must additionally send a copy of your child’s birth certificate, which must be in English or Arabic. Documents that have been translated should have an attestation on the main page. The term “dependents” refers to a spouse, children under the age of 18 who are living with them, and parents over the age of 60. You must produce supporting documentation that establishes the legal status of the connection, such as a marriage certificate or birth certificate, among other things.
- A photo ID from either the parents or the spouse is necessary. Copies of the parents’ tourist visas that have been sponsored by Etihad Airways
- Etihad Airways maintains the right to sponsor just one parent. Unaccompanied minors and students are not eligible for sponsorship by Etihad Airways. Females under the age of 18 and students are required to travel with their guardians or parents. There will be no acceptance of handwritten passports
- Only machine-readable passports will be allowed.
Obtaining approval for your visa application It is necessary to send documents exclusively in JPEG format, with a file size limit of 1 MB. Additional documentation Depending on your nationality, you may be required to provide additional documentation in support of their visa application to the Embassy.
Applicants who fail to produce these papers may have their visa applications refused. Under no circumstances will the visa money be refunded to the applicant.
Do I Need a Visa to Enter Dubai?
Dubai is a place of sand and sun. Fotolia.com “>(Photo: Dubai picture by Beatrice Heerwagen froma href=’ Fotolia.com /a) (Photo: Dubai image by Beatrice Heerwagen froma href=’ Fotolia.com /a) Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates, is a fascinating tourist destination because of the blend of traditional desert culture and modern skyscrapers that rise to great heights. It also serves as a convenient transit point between locations in the eastern and western hemispheres, as well as between Europe and Africa.
On a trans-global journey, Dubai is a convenient layover location for long-distance passengers who want to cram in a little shopping, some beach time, or just a chance to stretch their legs. Travelers who stop over in Dubai while en route from one nation to another are eligible for a Transit Visa, which is valid for up to 96 hours and may be used to cross borders. Citizens of the United States must present a passport that is valid for at least six months and a valid round-trip ticket. There are no fees associated with this visa.
To enter Dubai for any period of time, all nationals of the United States must have a round-trip ticket and a passport that is valid for more than six months. Tourists wishing to remain in the United Arab Emirates for fewer than 30 days can receive a tourist visa at the point of entry, which is provided free of charge.
A Month or More
Travelers who want to remain in Dubai for more than a month must apply for a visa before setting off on their journey. The fee for this visa is $51, which must be paid by money order only. Applicants seeking visas can submit their applications in person at the UAE Embassy in Washington, D.C., where they must bring their passports, an invitation letter from a host or sponsor in Dubai, and a letter demonstrating job or financial stability in the United States of America. The application will be processed by the Embassy within three days at the very least, and the duration of the visa issued will be at the discretion of the Embassy.
The UAE Embassy in Washington, D.C., accepts applications in person only from travelers who require a diplomatic visa for the country. An actual letter from an agency or department of the United States government, an embassy, or an organization linked with the United Nations is required in addition to the documents that people are required to present to the government.
Some nations, like the United Arab Emirates, accept genuine United States military identification cards as travel papers in lieu of a passport. Any military soldier going through or entering Dubai is needed to have a passport and a visa in order to do so. References Autobiography of the author and journalist Elle McLaughlin Elle McLaughlin has been writing for publications since 1994, specializing in travel and leisure issues. She has traveled the world in search of the perfect narrative, harvesting agave in Mexico, making cheese in Vermont, and picking grapes in New Zealand.
McLaughlin received his undergraduate degree from the City University of New York, where he majored in history and minored in international relations.
Visas For US Citizens
This type of visa is only accessible upon arrival and is valid for 30 days from the date of admission. If you want to stay for an extended period of time, you may apply for an extension of your stay at the nearest immigration office in the United Arab Emirates. Please ensure that you have the following items with you before to departure:
- This type of visa is only accessible upon arrival and is valid for 30 days from the date of admission. If you want to stay for an extended period of time, you may apply for an extension of your visa at the nearest immigration office in the UAE. Be sure to bring the following items with you on your trip:
Visa Requirements for U.S. Diplomatic and Official passports
Please submit the following documents in order to be considered for a visa:
- Application form in its entirety, with a photo attached
- A valid passport (which should not have expired more than six (6) months before the anticipated time of arrival in the UAE)
- A colorful photograph of approximately 22 inches in size with a white backdrop
- The submission of an official cover letter from one of the United States government departments, which provides information about the trip as well as the passenger and the anticipated departure date
- A colored copy of the passport and the application, each with a photograph attached
- All application forms must be typed
- No handwritten forms will be accepted. During the visa application procedure, the applicant must remain in the United States. Each entry can be used to remain for a maximum of (180) days per entry on a multiple-entry visa with a validity of five (5) years. If you change your passport to the same kind, you should bring the old passport with you, which should have a valid visa, together with the new passport, since there is no need to apply for a new visa. Due to the fact that all visa applications must be approved by UAE authorities prior to being processed, the visa application procedure will take about 3 working days. You must include a prepaid self-addressed envelope with a tracking number if you are mailing the visa package through the postal service.
Documents and Resources that have been highlighted
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep up with the latest developments in UAE-US relations and UAE Embassy operations.
Visa Requirements for Dubai, UAE
People of various nationalities must meet different requirements in order to get a valid visa to enter the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Continue reading to learn all you need to know about obtaining a UAE visa when traveling to any of the Emirates (Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah and Fujairah)
Visa requirement for US citizens
Citizens of the United States who hold ordinary passports are not need to get a visa in order to travel to the United Arab Emirates. Nonetheless, please make certain that you meet the following requirements:
- Within six (6) months of anticipated arrival in the United Arab Emirates, the bearer’s original passport signed by him or her shall not expire. A confirmed round-trip airline ticket, as well as an airline ticket to another destination or destinations
The visas are available upon arrival at the UAE airports, and American nationals are permitted to stay in the UAE for a period of one month. If you intend to stay for an extended period of time, you must contact the immigration officer at the airport or the local immigration office in the UAE and submit an application for a visa.
Visa requirement for Non-US citizens
In order to enter the UAE, you must ensure that your actual passport (not a travel document) does not expire within six months of your planned date of arrival in the country.
- Confirmation of round-trip airline tickets or airline tickets to a different location
- If you are a citizen of one of the nations listed below, you may apply: Among the countries represented are Andorra (Australia), Bahrain (Bahrain), Belgium (Bulgaria), Brunei (Bulgaria), Canada (China), Croatia (Cyprus), Czech Republic (Denmark), Estonia (Finland), Finland (Finland), France (Germany), Hong Kong (Hong Kong), Kuwait (Island), Ireland (Italy), Japan (Japan), Latvia (Liechtenstein), Lithuania (Luxembourg), Malta ( (Except the British overseas citizens), Vatican. Visas will be issued to you upon your arrival at one of the UAE’s international airports. This also covers individuals who have visas in their passports or entrance stamps from other countries, and the visa is valid for a one-month stay in the United Arab Emirates after that. However, if you want to remain for an extended period of time, you must contact the immigration officer at the airport or the local immigration office in the UAE and submit an application for a visa.
confirmation of round-trip airline tickets or airline tickets to a different location For those of you who are citizens of one of the nations listed below: Among the countries represented are Andorra (Australia), Bahrain (Bahrain), Belgium (Bulgaria), Brunei (Bulgaria), Canada (China), Croatia (Cyprus), Czech Republic (Denmark), Estonia (Finland), Finland (Finland), France (Germany), Hong Kong (Hong Kong), Kuwait (Island), Ireland (Italy), Japan (Japan), Latvia (Liechtenstein), Lithuania (Luxembourg), Malaysia ( (Except the British overseas citizens), Vatican.
Visas will be issued to you upon your arrival at one of the UAE’s airports.
To extend your stay, you must contact the immigration officer at the airport or your local immigration office in the UAE and submit an application for an extension of your visa.
Visa requirements for GCC nationals
Visas are not required for nationals of GCC nations, i.e. the Gulf Cooperation Council, which comprises countries such as Bahrain, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, to visit the United Arab Emirates. Residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) who are not national citizens but who are employed as high-level officials such as doctors, managers, engineers, or public sector employees, as well as their families, can obtain a 30-day non-renewable visa upon arrival at any of the UAE’s international airports.
Visa requirements for other nationalities
In order to travel to the UAE, nationals of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) nations (which include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia) do not require a visa. A 30-day non-renewable visa is available upon arrival at all UAE airports for GCC residents who are not nationals of the country in which they are working but who hold high-ranking positions such as physicians, managers, engineers, and public sector personnel, as well as their families.
Travelers can get a Tourist Visa, which is valid for 30 days, a Service Visa, which is valid for 14 days, or even a Visit Visa through a hotel or travel agency, but they must first make a reservation. A copy of their passport and other supporting documentation, as well as their itinerary and arrival date, must be transferred to the hotel or travel agency at that point. A copy of your visa will be faxed to you by the hotel or the relevant organization as soon as it is ready. Visitors visas can be applied for on your behalf by other persons or organizations located or resident in the United Arab Emirates.
For the benefit of their crew members, airlines and airlines-handlers can apply for a 96-hour Transit Visa on their behalf.
Types of Visas
The UAE offers Visit Visas to tourists who desire to spend more than 14 days in the country, as well as visitors who are visiting family or on business. These visas are valid for either 30 days (short-term visit visa) or 90 days (long-term visit visa) (long term visit visa). Both visas are non-extendable and non-refundable. The local sponsor/relative/resident is required to pay a deposit in addition to the visa payments, which is refunded when the Visit Visa holder has departed the country. Individuals are granted a 90-day long-term visit visa that is valid for 60 days from the date of issue and is non-renewable.
Individuals are granted a 30-day short-term visit visa that is valid for 30 days from the date of issue and is non-renewable.
This particular kind of visa falls under the Visit Visa type and allows the bearer to remain for a maximum of 30 days without the possibility of renewal. If a tourist visa holder remains in the country for more than 30 days, he or she must pay a daily fine as well as fees for an exit ticket to leave the country.
As a result of their itinerary, cruise ship passengers are granted multiple-entry visas, which allow them to visit the nation more than once in a single trip. Such visas are also provided to business travellers who come to the UAE on a regular basis as a result of their affiliation with a global corporation or a prominent local corporation.
Upon issuance, multiple-entry visas are valid for six months from the date of issuance, with each stay lasting no more than 30 days. The visa is not extendable in any way. The individual must first enter the UAE on a Visit Visa and then apply for a Multiple-entry Visa after arriving in the country.
Travelers in transit who stop at one of the United Arab Emirates’ international airports for a minimum of 8 hours are eligible for a 96-hour Transit Visa. It is necessary to have a valid onward ticket. It is recommended that you have a passport and other travel papers that are valid for at least three months.
Documents required (Individuals):
- The sponsor’s passport must be in good condition, as must the sponsored person’s passport be in good condition. A copy of the sponsor’s wage certificate or work contract, as well as the sponsor’s (resident’s) identification card, must be included. Proof of kinship (family ties)
- Proof of kinship Insurance for travel
- A copy of the confirmed flight reservation
- Letter of authorisation from the bank
- Color pictures the size of a passport
- There is a visa charge. Form of visa application, correctly completed
Rules and conditions:
- Entry into the UAE is subject to clearance by the immigration department. If the visa has been issued and the ticket has been used, the ticket cannot be refunded. The processing time for a visa is generally three to four business days. Once visa payments have been paid, they are non-refundable.
Please fill out the following online form to initiate your Dubai visa application process:
When relocating to a new nation, it is customary to think about what type of visa you will require – and the UAE is no different. When planning to live and work in Dubai, if you are not a national of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) or the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), you will be needed to apply for a visa before being permitted to live and work in the city. It is possible to visit Dubai with a variety of various sorts of visas, but only certain of them will enable you to legally work in the emirate.
Types of visas and entry permits
There are several sorts of visas 1that will allow you to visit the United Arab Emirates, including the following:
- Visa on arrival– this type of entrance permission is issued to visitors to the UAE who are only in the country for a short amount of time, up to 30 or 90 days. Your nationality determines whether or not you will be granted a visa on arrival, as well as how long that visa will be valid for. Tourist visa– this entrance permit is for people who are not qualified for a visa on arrival and who wish to visit the country as a tourist. Those who do not qualify for a visa on arrival but who are traveling via the UAE will be granted a transit visa
- This entrance permit is valid for 90 days. Patient visa– this type of entrance visa permits persons, as well as their companions, to visit the nation for medical treatment purposes. Retirement visa – This type of residency visa allows UAE citizens to continue to live in Dubai after they have retired from their employment. If you purchase a home or make an investment in a business in the United Arab Emirates, you are eligible to dwell in the country.
Work authorization and a resident visa are required in the emirate in order to be employed there (evidence of employment). The first step in obtaining a Dubai work visa before relocating to the United Arab Emirates is to locate employment. As your employer will be your sponsor, it will be your employer’s obligation to submit your application for a work permit and a resident visa on your behalf. Once a permission has been obtained, the procedure may begin. Following that, the expat will be permitted to enter the nation and remain for a period of two months.
With a visiting visa such as the visa on arrival or the tourist visa, it is feasible to enter Dubai and find work while you are there, with your potential company sponsoring your stay.
You will also not be allowed to work until your application has been approved.
As the sponsor, it is their obligation to offer some level of basic coverage for its participants.
Husband or wife visa
Your spouse, if he or she presently works in Dubai, can become your sponsor — as well as the sponsor of any children you or your partner may have together. This will enable you and your children to reside in the city, and it will also provide you a work visa in the United Arab Emirates. Men and women must fulfill separate requirements when seeking to sponsor their families. The requirements are as follows:
- A man must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 4,000 (US$1,089) or AED 3,000 (US$817) plus lodging in order to be considered for this position. A woman must earn a minimum monthly wage of AED 10,000 (US$2,723) and obtain approval from the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs before she may work in the country.
It is also important to note that it is illegal to be homosexual in Dubai 3and that same-sex marriage is not recognized by the local authorities in the country.
As a result, the visa will only be valid if you are traveling as part of a heterosexual pair.
The fact that overseas students have been authorized to perform part-time jobs in the UAE on their student visas since 2017 may not seem like an obvious alternative for a Dubai employment visa, and it will not be relevant for everyone. This will not be an option for you if you plan on relocating to Dubai to work full-time in a professional capacity.
How to get a Dubai visa?
You may submit your visa application 5online. You will be expected to 6provide a scanned copy of your passport as well as a clean photograph of yourself in order to complete the application. The dimensions of the UAE visa photo are 4.3cm x 5.5cm. The application fee will be required in addition to proof of residency, a completed application form 7, and the application fee. A copy of your birth certificate and copies of your degrees may also be requested in some cases. If you are sponsoring a family member, you will also need to provide a copy of your residence visa as well as a copy of your UAE Resident Identity Card along with your application.
How long will my visa take to process?
Although the UAE government does not provide a recommended processing time for a Dubai work visa, it indicates that the entrance permit is often issued between two to seven working days. This will provide you permission to enter the nation and reside in the city for a period of two months. Your employer will then be responsible for completing the remaining components of your application, which they will have up to 60 days to do. In addition, there will be security checks, which may be time-consuming and inconvenient.
It is possible to obtain an entrance permit for a family visa in as little as two days after applying for one. Up to two weeks may be required to complete the remaining procedures necessary to conclude the visa application process.
How much will my Dubai visa cost?
When applying for a visa to Dubai, the cost of the visa is a factor to consider. For employers that want to sponsor their employees for work visas, the cost varies according to their workforce and their company’s annual sales volume (turnover). The good news is that your company will cover the cost of your work visa application and processing. Depending on whether you’re sponsoring your spouse or your spouse and children, the visa costs for Dubai family visas might be rather expensive.
What are the Dubai work visa medical requirements?
A blood test and an X-ray will be required as part of the medical examination you will be required to undergo as part of the Dubai working visa requirements. These examinations will include tests to determine whether or not you have HIV, hepatitis A and B, TB, leprosy, or syphilis, and to determine whether or not you are pregnant. However, although the HIV, leprosy, and TB tests are required for all employees, the other tests may only be required in particular types of jobs. Testing for hepatitis C will be performed on persons who work as babysitters, nursery and kindergarten owners, domestic workers, hairdressers, and those who work in health clubs and restaurants.
The tests will be carried out on persons who work as babysitters, domestic servants, or drivers, among other things. Aetna® is a registered trademark of Aetna Inc., and it is protected around the globe by trademark registrations and international treaties to which it is subject.
90 Days Dubai Visa
The Dubai visa is valid for 90 days and is considered a long-term visa. For your 90-day Dubai tourist visa, you have the option of applying for a single-entry or a multiple-entry visa. For a 90-day Dubai tourist visa, you may apply online for a visa beginning at Rs 19,199Rs 18,699 just and have your visa in as little as 4 working days. For immediate assistance with your Dubai visa, please phone 022 4164 2214 or complete the form below.
90 Days Dubai Visa Details
|Dubai Visa type||Visa price|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Gold Plan||Rs 19,199Rs 18,699|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) – Platinum Plan||Rs 19,699Rs 19,199|
|90 days tourist visa + Medical Insurance (Covid) + Travel Insurance||Rs 21,699|
Please keep in mind that we do not supply Dubai work visas. Please read ourOK to Boardinformation section if you want to learn more about OK to Board! Indian citizens traveling to Dubai for more than a month to visit friends or family may be eligible to apply for the 90-day Dubai visa for Indian citizens.
Documents for Dubai visa application
- Ticket for the return flight has been confirmed (not compulsory before applying for the visa). We would much appreciate it if you used Musafir.com to make your reservation. a color scanned copy of the first and last pages of your passport
- And a scanned color copy of your passport-size image in high resolution Avoid taking images that are blurry or unclear. color scan of your pan card in its original format
Additional documents required for 90 days Dubai visa
- The following items are required: a confirmed Dubai airline ticket
- Passport copies of friends or family who reside in Dubai
- Friends/relatives who are currently residing in Dubai must provide confirmation of residency. Friends/relatives who live in Dubai have sent an invitation letter to you. Alternative local contact information for two friends or family who live in Dubai
- In addition to the materials listed above, immigration may request additional documentation if it deems it required.
Get your Dubai Visa in 4 simple steps:
- Send us your docs over the internet or WhatsApp us at +91 99 2020 4596. Make a payment using the internet. We will give you a payment link through email. In just four working days, you will get your Dubai visa.
- Send us your papers through the internet or via WhatsApp at +91 99 2020 4596. Paid over the internet Payment information will be sent to you through email. Only 4 working days are required to obtain your Dubai visa.
Important information about Dubai visa
- Rejection of a visa to Dubai
- See what your UAE visa would look like before applying.
For further information, please contact our travel specialists at 022 4164 2214 or email [email protected]
Dubai Travel Guide
The city of superlatives welcomes everyone with open arms, and it is a city fascinated with them. A section of Dubai is urban and precisely planned, yet there is still a section of the city that tells the narrative of Dubai’s enigmatic past. Between the past and the present, there is a vast spectrum of possibilities waiting to be discovered. Discover the allure of Dubai with the help of our travel guide, and plan your vacation like an expert with our vacation planner. More information about Dubai tour packages may be found by clicking here.
Dubai Visa Video
This video about Dubai will explain the Dubai visa process in less than 2 minutes, and it is available in English. Find out all you need to know about the materials, steps, and visa application process. In this article, you will learn how to travel to Dubai in just 5 days.
90 days Dubai Visa FAQ
- What papers are necessary to submit an application for a visa to the United Arab Emirates? When applying for a visa to the United Arab Emirates, the traveler must present the following documents: 1) Confirmed round-trip airline ticket 2) A copy of the original passport Photographs of each visitor taken against a white backdrop in the format of a passport (see below for more information)
- What are the supplementary papers necessary for a 90-day visa to the United Arab Emirates? For the purpose of applying for a 90-day Dubai visa, the traveler must present the following supporting documentation: In addition to a confirmed Dubai flight ticket, you will need the following documents: 2) passport copies of friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 3) residential proof of friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 4) an invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in Dubai, 5) alternate local contact information for two friends/relatives living in Dubai, and 6) a visa for the United Arab Emirates. 6) In addition to the papers listed above, immigration may request further documentation if it deems it required. When should I submit my application for a visa to Dubai? You can apply for a Dubai visa any time between 58 and 5 working days before your scheduled departure date. Is there a minimum age requirement for applying for a Dubai visa? Yes, there is such a thing. Females under the age of 25 and males under the age of 22 must submit an application for a Dubai visa alongside their father, mother, or husband in order to prevent the possibility of being turned down for admission. My passport is about to expire
- Will I be able to obtain a visa to visit Dubai? Upon arriving in Dubai, all tourists must have a valid passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of their arrival. If your passport expires in less than six months, you will need to renew it before applying for a visa to Dubai
- Otherwise, you will have to wait until your passport expires. What method will I use to obtain my 90-day Dubai visa? Upon completion of the application procedure, your Dubai visa will be emailed to the email address you provided at the beginning of the process. What was the reason for my Dubai visa application being rejected? Unfortunately, the authorities in Dubai do not provide any explanations for their decision to refuse a visa application. So we are unable to offer you with detailed information on why your application was rejected. What are the picture criteria for obtaining a visa for Dubai? The following are the picture criteria for submitting an application for a visa to Dubai:
Why choose Musafir.com for your Dubai visa?
- Visas to Dubai are available for as little as Rs 18,699
- You may get your Dubai visa in as little as four working days. We provide a service called OK to Board. Applying for a visa online allows you to do it from the convenience of your own home. Trusted visa agency with more than 12 years of expertise and more than 1 million visas processed to date
- Dubai Tourism relies on us as a reliable travel partner. The provision of end-to-end visa solutions
- Consult with and get your visa application completed by visa professionals
- With Musafir’s knowledge, you have the best chance of getting your visa approved. It is promised that the experience will be transparent and hassle-free
The Consulate General of the United Arab Emirates in Mumbai, India. Apartment No. 1, Cuffe Parade, ColabaMumbai 400 005India. No. 7, Jolly Maker, ColabaMumbai 400 005India Phone: +91 22 2218 1162 Fax: +91 22 2218 1162 Phone: +91 22 2218 0985 Email: [email protected]
Dubai Visa Requirements and Restrictions
Who is eligible to apply for a visa online using the Emirates / VFS Global system? The system is intended for use by Emirates travellers who require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates. Make sure you know what your visa requirements are. This system is exclusively available to customers flying with Emirates; travelers flying with other airlines are not permitted to utilize this system. What are the benefits of using the online application system? By applying online, you will not be required to locate a local sponsor in the UAE, and you will receive a response within a few days of submitting your application.
- If your visa application is accepted, we will also instantly update your Emirates ticket with your visa information, making your travel even more convenient and convenient.
- You can apply for a visa up to 58 days before your scheduled departure date, and you must submit your application at least 24 working hours before your scheduled departure date.
- I’m not sure what you mean by working hours or days.
- Is it necessary to submit an application for a visa at the same time as I make my flight reservations?
- You may use the online visa application system at any time by going to the Manage A Booking area of Emirates.com and clicking on “Online Visa Application.” In order to obtain a visa for the United Arab Emirates when traveling with Emirates, is it required that you use this service?
- Will I be guaranteed a visa if I submit my application online?
- The decision to award entry visas to the United Arab Emirates is solely at the discretion of the country’s immigration officials; thus, neither Emirates nor VFS Global can guarantee that your visa application will be granted by the UAE authorities.
- Is it possible to go by another airline after receiving a visa?
- When a visa is given through this program, it is sponsored by Emirates.
- What is the method for submitting an online visa application for the United Arab Emirates?
On the “manage a booking” feature, you may begin the application process by selecting “new booking.” You can then select the portion of the journey for which a visa is required, as well as the names of the passenger(s) who will be applying for a visa, before submitting the information and documents required to process the application, as well as payment, to the visa application processing center in order to complete the process.
- Following the completion of your application, we will contact you within four international working days to inform you of the outcome of your visa application.
- Visas are generally provided by email within four working days of your application, assuming that all essential papers are presented accurately and in the proper format.
- It costs $69 for a 30-day visa, $44 for a 96-hour visa, and $165 for a 90-day visa to enter the country.
- For a complete list of nations to which this applies, please see this page.
- All fees and levies must be paid in US Dollars.
- The security deposit is a sum of money that residents of certain countries must pay, and it will be repaid to you once you have completed your stay in the UAE.
- When will I receive a return of my security deposit?
- Please ensure that you obtain an exit stamp in your passport as soon as you left the UAE in order to give documentation of departure in the event of any anomalies after your departure.
- overstay, deportation costs, airline tickets, etc.), the equal amount of the penalty will be removed from the security amount and only the remaining balance will be returned to you.
- I returned from the United Arab Emirates more than four days ago – why hasn’t my security deposit been paid to my account?
- Remember that if you paid using a credit card, your refund may appear on your following month’s bill if you paid that way.
What papers do I need to provide with my application? Is it necessary for all members of the family to submit documents? Those passengers who require a visa will be required to present the following papers, which must be submitted in electronic and color format:
- A scan of the photo and bio page of the passport. It is recommended that passports be valid for a minimum of six months from the date of travel. Color photograph in the form of a passport
In addition, the primary applicant for each application will be required to submit the following documents:
- Identification as proof of residency, such as a resident visa, a utility bill, a tenancy contract, a phone bill, a credit card statement, or an official printed address page in a passport
Aside from that, the following supporting papers, if they are available, may aid in the application process for a visa and can be supplied throughout the application process, under the category of “Additional Documents.”
- A valid visa for any of the following countries: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, or the United Arab Emirates
- Evidence of travel to any of the countries listed below during the recent five years is required: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Schengen nations, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the United Arab Emirates Documents demonstrating that you have investments worth USD 8000 or more, or local income tax documents demonstrating that you have an annual income of USD 8000 or more. The documentation might be in the form of pay stubs, bank statements, or any other type of local investment.
Additionally, in certain situations, additional supporting papers such as marriage certificates or other similar documents may be necessary; if this is the case, we will contact you directly. When I try to proceed with my visa application, I am unable to pick passengers. Why is this? Applicants for passengers who have already filed applications for them will not be able to be selected again – these applicants will be greyed out. The link we issued you via email is only active for four international working days before your scheduled departure date, unless otherwise specified.
- My passport is about to expire; will I be able to obtain a visa in time?
- If your passport is only valid for six months or less, you will need to get it renewed before you can apply for a visa and go to the United Arab Emirates.
- Infants traveling on their parents’ laps are included in this category.
- What method will I use to obtain my visa?
- Is it necessary for me to submit my passport for stamping before I leave for my trip?
- All visas are delivered through email.
What sorts of visas am I eligible to apply for?
Depending on how long you want to spend in the UAE, you can apply for a 96-hour visa, a 30-day visa, or a 90-day visa, among other options.
Through this system, we do not provide long-term or resident visas for any reason.
Is it necessary to get a visa for each stay in Dubai if I wish to make a stopover in Dubai on both my outbound and return trips?
Through the system, you may apply for up to two visas for any one itinerary at the same time.
Alternatively, if your schedule allows it, you may be able to obtain a visa that allows you to enter and exit many times.
When you have completed your visa application, you will receive a confirmation email with a link – this will allow you to follow the progress of your visa application at any time in the future.
We will notify you through email whether your visa application has been granted or denied, or if further information is necessary in order to process it.
Unfortunately, because the UAE authorities do not publish particular reasons for denying visa applications, we are unable to provide you with precise information on why your application was denied.
No: The UAE’s immigration officials do not reimburse visa expenses in the event of a rejected application.
Is it possible to reapply for a visa if my first application is rejected?
“Application began” displays next to my name on the Application Request page.
What exactly does this imply?
An email with your web reference number should have been sent to you; this number will allow you to finish the remainder of your application.
What is the best way to get in touch with VFS Global?
Alternatively, you may talk with us by clicking here.
What is the best way for me to offer feedback on the services I have received?
Please email us your feedback using our FeedBack form.
What should I do if I want to cancel my visa and how do I go about doing so?
Please keep in mind that once a cancellation request has been received, it cannot be withdrawn.
There are fees associated with each visa cancellation request. How can I obtain an extension of the visa that I obtained through VFS Global? You have the option of extending the visa categories listed below twice for a total of 30 days each. Each extension is subject to a cost of AED 850.
|Short Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist|
|Long Term Visit Single Entry – Tourist|
|Long Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
|Short Term Visit Multiple Entry – Tourist|
As soon as you have entered the country on the same visa, please send an email to the address shown below, together with your original passport and extension fee.
- Emirates Commercial Visa Services is a service that provides visas to businesses in the UAE. The arrivals area of Dubai International Airport Terminal 3 is located next to the Dubai Islamic Bank. Hours: Monday-Thursday: 0700hrs – 1530hrs
- Friday: 0700hrs – 1500hrs
- And Saturday: 0900hrs – 1700hrs
Is it possible to apply for a UAE visa if my passport only has one name on it? Passports with a single name will not be accepted; applicants must have a minimum of two names in their passport in order to apply for a visa to the United Arab Emirates. What is the best way for me to submit my awaiting documents? You can upload your pending papers by using the unique link that you got in a pending email or by using the upload button on this page. You can send the awaiting papers to the DVPC customer support email ID, [email protected], which is available 24 hours a day.
If any of the requested information is not given, our system will flag the email as spam, move it to a quarantine, and it will not be sent to our office.